they were messing around in puerto rico, then he went on a date with another girl and she removed him from her twitter and got all whiny about it
    ___
    actually thats not what happened…at all

i’m with you. I say we spam their twitter and myspace and all those other things they have with messages saying not to constantly promote on their twitter…well if they do promote.

It’s not going to work.
    Their marketing people don’t give a fuck what we want to see from them.
    They created MULTIPLE websites to “connect with fans” and have failed to do so.
    It’s all about free publicity and promotion.

Give them a chance, guys!
    You all complain they don’t have a twitter and they don’t care about their fans, so they finally get one, and you all still complain!? Ugh! Please.

Now this will turn into a Miley/Taylor/Jonas competition of who has more followers. Miley fans will be like ‘zomg she haz 2 mo followerz dan jb she iz ma bb da hbic of da muthafukin wurld’ then Jb fans ‘omg hell no jb kicks her slutty ass you idiot!’ then Tswifts fans ‘omgggg joeeee is such a jerk for brakin up w/ma gurl taylerrr!! shes gettin the last laugh! he’s a dooch!!!”
    I can just hear it now ….

anyways, I’m excited for their twitter! I LOVE JB &MILEY!

lol if you go to their twitter and lok at their name thingy it says “Jonas Brothers” instead of Nick Joe and Kevin. Their like one person cut into to 3 or something.

• ifyouseekamy

am i liek the only one who doesnt liek jb’s world tour pic???

ahahah.
    i love this comment.

I would pay Vegas winning money to see Kevin tweet about Danielle

They CAN’T be normal people and tweet what they want.
    Fans will ruin it for them.
    If they ever replied to anyone, the fans would fuck up that persons life forever.
    That is the bad thing about being that famous and popular with the tween crowd.
    It’s bad for Miley even. just think how bad it is going to be for them. Good God.

katy,we get it you always bitch about miley
    GTFO

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

I don’t give a crap is they’re private people, I wanna see a tweet like, “just guzzled 6 cans of red bull. huge tummyache.- kevin/or nick/or joe”

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

Jonas’ are followers. They said they don’t have a twitter and now ALL of a sudden they have one?
    It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    ALL of a sudden? Please. They said they didn’t have one over a month ago. People can change their minds in over a month.
    Plus, david Henrie had his before any of them. Then Selena, then Demi (I believe) THEN MILEY.
    I guess they are ALL followers than, besides Henrie. I love how everyone just singles out JB.
    They can have whatever the fuck they want, they don’t need your sorry approval.

I wonder who their going to follow IF they follow anyone.

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

that way to much private info for them

They CAN’T be normal people and tweet what they want.
    Fans will ruin it for them.
    That is the bad thing about being that famous and popular with the tween crowd.

I know right.
    and people are harder on JB than they are on Miley these days.
    Hypocrites..
    anyways, I agree. People would ruin it for them. People complain about everything they do. I mean just look at these comments.
    I’m excited for their Twitter,(:

Give them a chance, guys!

I can just hear it now ….

anyways, I’m excited for their twitter! I LOVE JB &MILEY!

I don’t think it will be that much of a competition about followers. People will just want to see who is funnier/more real. And the Jonas Brothers will lose.
    We all “gave them chances” with FFE, Team Jonas, everything. They fail.
    Because they don’t care about us as people. They care about us as supporters with money and too much time to spend on them.

I would pay Vegas winning money to see Kevin tweet about Danielle

I know, right?

“going out w/ the love of my life- kevin”

I would DIE if he ever posted that.
    x)

but he’s still following her. maybe people are just looking too far into things.

• Brandy

hahahaha niiiiiiiiiiice

and i already know they wont say anything personal.. they dont on thier say now or myspace or youtube either.. joe still hasnt done his single ladies dance.

I miss the old boys

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    They can have whatever the fuck they want, they don’t need your sorry approval.

yeah seriously.
    agreed w/the second girl. Miley’s doing the theatre invasion AFTER jb did it. guess she’s a follower, asshole.
    [love jb and miley!!]

hey…they are actually pointlessly posting.
    OMG YAY!
    YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

I do too, but that will never happen. Ever.
    They don’t want us to know the real them, sadly.

Give them a chance, guys!

I can just hear it now ….

anyways, I’m excited for their twitter! I LOVE JB &MILEY!
    This comment is awesome, ur so schizo!!

Jonasbrothers twitter:
    Nick, Joe, Kevin….coming soon!6 minutes ago from

Demi had a twitter before Selena.

LOLLLLLLLLLL. i can’t stop laughing at you little
    girls obsessing over “niley”. lmfao,wow

sory for the outburst.
    got this confused with the real one. tho this kinda posting wouldd be nice..

http://twitter.com/OfficialJoBros ((((((((( FAKE ))))))))

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    They can have whatever the fuck they want, they don’t need your sorry approval.
    actually demi had it first then selena. I really have no point to that just thought i’d correct you cause…i’m bored and i’ve got nothing else to do.

• kimmy4

i sound very stupid now but what is twitter and how can you work it?

nick can tweet me anyday

• jerseygirl

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

—————————
    LMAO!

Or “I’m watching Lost tonite and it’s freaking AWESOME!!! Do you think Ben is a good guy or a bad guy?”

Just give us something ORIGINAL guys!

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

I do too, but that will never happen. Ever.
    They don’t want us to know the real them, sadly.

BOYS, I KNOW YOU’RE READING.
    LOOK AT THE POST ABOVE.
    BE YOURSELVES, DAMMIT.

• Yvonne

HOLY SHIT! They have almost 12,000 followers already. This idea is doomed!

gahh iwas like the 200th person to follow them and now theres like over 10,000 people that are following them :S hahah

• Brandy

the thing is that.. they havent posted ANYTHING but promo stuff for the last like 6 months. They are turning into everything they promised they wouldnt be.. just face it! They are brainwashed and dont know how to think for themselves anymore. They think they are too good for everyone now.

• anonymous

sory for the outburst.
    got this confused with the real one. tho this kinda posting wouldd be nice..

ehh those twitters are kinda boring but sadly probably gonna be more interesting than the actual jonas twitters.

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

i sound very stupid now but what is twitter and how can you work it?

Twitter is like a short little blogging site. It actually basically is. You just make an account, personalize it, and type whatever you want/what you’re doing in the entry box.
    It’s fairly simple.

• SJS

I agree that I hope the boys will actually do honest tweets & not promotional junk. Joe is so random, I hope he tweets a lot.

About Single Ladies- Joe is gonna pick out 3 costumes and let JonasHQ fans pick which costume he wears to dance to Single Ladies. Apparently Pete from the Dean Kelly project talked to him about it after Liz(owner of JHQ) talked to him about. I think it’ll happen by then end of this or next month. But JB are uber busy, so who knows. Lets hope it happens soon. :)

• mickey

theyre so LATE, lol. im following them anyway.
    they better not use it to promote. be like selena and demi!

and i have to say this, i know this pic is old but NICK LOOKS ADOREABLE! and im a joe girl, thats why i had to say it.

• SJS

hahaha. Absolutely true. The boys will never end up responding to individual fans because they’re gonna get spammed be emotionally retarded tweens.

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    They can have whatever the fuck they want, they don’t need your sorry approval.

yeah seriously.
    [love jb and miley!!]

She is not following anybody.
    She is doing exactly what Disney put on her schedule.

• anniee

the world just stopped when i figured out this was real. i’m excited but i hope its personal and not all promotional stuff like blah blah JONAS comes out May 2nd. watch it. i want it to be like hey guys its nick we’re in the studio today eating cheeseburgers. that would make me really happy :)

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

—————————
    LMAO!

Just give us something ORIGINAL guys!
    —————-
    they wouldn’t say that it was freaking awesome its too much for their good and wholesome christian image.

LMAO!

Just give us something ORIGINAL guys!

rofl.
    I would laugh my arse off if they posted that.
    x)

• Alex

HOLY SHIT! They have almost 12,000 followers already. This idea is doomed!

That’s why they stalled for so long.
    They are too famous and their fans are too crazy.
    Have you seen some of the stuff people tweet to John Taylor and Garbo??

• Yuri

Nick can Tweet with Miley”.
    FOUR WORDS OCEAN UP

SHUT-THE-FUCK-UP!!!

• Jonas 4 Canada !

lmfao!

does that mean they’re gonna start twittering and is it really even them, it seems like its their management, if it is them cant they be like hey guys more tweets coming soon-nick,joe,kevin or something like that

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    They can have whatever the fuck they want, they don’t need your sorry approval.

yeah seriously.
    [love jb and miley!!]

She is not following anybody.
    She is doing exactly what Disney put on her schedule.
    yeah and the jonas brothers aren’t following anybody either their just doing exactly what disney put in their brains.

• mimi

Does anyone know if the jonas brother know how to twit. because they have not twitter anything?
    mmm guys hello you suppose to write stuff??

first!

mandy’s brother and justin’s roommate

• Yvonne

No I haven’t seen the stuff tweeted to Garbo or JT. How bad is it?

Have they even tweeted yet? I dont know if I logged in right

I’ve heard them all swear. =/
    Please, they may be Christian and wholesome and whatever, but they sure as heck aren’t as perfect as they make themselves out to be.
    And for them to laugh at Joe saying “twat”… that just explains itself.
    x)

THIS WILL BE THE MOST BORING TWITTER IN THE HISTORY OF TWITTER BECAUSE THEY WILL ONLY USE IT TO TALK ABOUT BUSINESS!

————————–
    I’d be willing to bet that you’re right!

• amanda

i hope nick and miley tweeeeeeet! :D

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/
    they said they didn’t have one not that they didn’t like it.

now nick can tweet with miley?
    wtf.

Whoever came up with “OMJ” should kick themselves in the ass
    LMAO!

• Yvonne

Cool! I did it. I am actually “twittered” in. Well, lets see how this goes with them

• anonymously

I WILL NOT! defend niley until nick says something good about something miley did for him that he likes or something along the lines that he loves miley in public. it could be as friends or some good memory! why can he say something i love miley to death she my bestfriends or something! am not going to support a guy who say more good things about demi friendship than miley friendship!
    sorry i give up! am not going to defend niley until he says something good about miley am

am going on niley strike until nick says something good about miley!!!

strike on nick and niley!!! until nick says something good about miley!!
    ———————–
    He has said very recently that they are great friends and whatever that has in the future. I think that for him ,that’s saying alot. I don’t fault him anymore for not being more outspoken ,that’s just not who he is,stop trying to force him to be something he’s not,it’s still obvious that he cares,he’s just not outspoken about it.
    ———————
    second! why do girls always have to defend nick. miley is already defending him all the time it would be nice if he did the same. why is miley acting like the man?
    stop making excuses for him is annoying. he need to put up his pants and do something already. he doesnt deserve someone as special as miley he is NOT up to her level. He too scare of what people might think all the time! How hard is to say a few words tours a friend? he does it for demi why not miley?

• brittany* [iloveteamjonas]

… you’re so delayed.
    but YAY.
    the’yre going to have a bajillion followers.
    :]

• jerseygirl

I say we all “tweet” the shit out of them and MAKE them come out of their shell! LOL

• Selena

_____________________
    TRUE THAT!!!!

• jani

yes, and i’m totally going to follow them
    :D

• anonymously

___
    actually thats not what happened…at all
    ——————
    well tell us what you think happen? i think is true they dated david was caught messing around with girls, but by puttin his crotch on their butt! and she got mad and stop dating him and erased him from her twitter that makes more sense!

I’ve heard them all swear. =/
    And for them to laugh at Joe saying “twat”… that just explains itself.
    x)
    yeah your right i remember one time when kevin said “hell” in a swearing way not in a way that refers to the place down there.
    But i probably sound stupid for asking this but why does them laughing at joe saying “twat” explain it.

• Kiara

oceanup likes niley wow boring i like miley though

• anonymous

yes i hope nick twitters her to right up her ass so she will stop talking about the stupid pass im so sick of hearing about it,justin needs to move on shes acting like an inmature kid,find your self a real woman justin,you can so tell miley needs to grow up by the way she always talking abot nick and dont even bring you up justin dumb her skanky ass

• noodles.

i hope too :)

• yo yo

FUTURE OF THE JONAS BROTHERS TWITTER:

hundred of thousands of followers

updates that are only to promote merchandise and tours

no actually post from any of the brothers

Oh, I’m in.
    Spamming their twitter will deffo be my #1 priority at the moment. ;)

• zexy304

i hope they tweet they are so cute together
    niley 4 ever :d

google “twat”
    there’s your answer.

yay
    and hell to the yes
    nick needs to tweet miley

why they don’t change the name to JonasManagement or something? :(

• f >.<

yeah maybe he can tweet with miley LOL
    oh… I hope to see the jonas brothers this summer :)
    Oh my BF is going to get married with Joseph Adam Jonas
    LOL
    I love her to death!!

am going on niley strike until nick says something good about miley!!!

strike on nick and niley!!! until nick says something good about miley!!
    ———————–

I FUCKING LOVE BILL COSBY

Ive heard Joe say bullsshit on TRL but Ive never heard Joe or Nick cuss

or maybe he can tweet SELENA!!!!

as joe would say twatter!! haha love him!

miley entertainment special on E! just started

check out

Check out the site if you’re a Jonas Brothers fan!
    Thanks!

yay
    and hell to the yes
    nick needs to tweet miley

—————-
    that would be cool but I would guess they will prob just stick to their private texts and calls

• FAT ASS BITCH

v

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

I feel very awkward explaining this, but a twat is basically a v-jayjay.

omg they already have over 5,000 followers!! damn

• Lin

more like now JOE CAN TWEET WITH DEMI :)

Oceanup.
    You are so stupid starting drama

You just had to start things saying… Maybe Nick can text Miley.
    Lame!

Get a life.

Have they started tweeting yet? I think I might be doing this wrong

• Kirsty

no doubt it would be their managment who will be updating this but oh well.

oh i get it now

• anonymously

yay
    and hell to the yes
    nick needs to tweet miley

—————-
    —————
    2nd then it would be boring! miley fun i would love to see the jonas joke around with her. well is expected well maybe they can clear rumors like miley does on her twitter! but really we want interactions and personalities to come thru. but being that the twitter has not stared it means they are probably hiring someone to run it! so sad :(. i was hoping we would learn more about their personalities! but i think what everyone is saying is true it would be boring and it would be about promoting all the time!

• jerseygirl

Oh, I’m in.
    Spamming their twitter will deffo be my #1 priority at the moment. ;)
    —————————-
    Oh I’m in too, girlfriend! What have we got to lose?

How old is the owner of oceanup? Sounds like a fucking teenie.

• Jayme

I am watching the jb/hannah Montana, I miss
    Them together:(
    NILEY ALL THE WAY:)!!!!!!!!

• Mela.Dee143

I wish Niley forever<33
    But doubt it because it the Jonas Brothers not just Nicky so they will keep it strictly business :)

im getting a headache reading all these comments. i cant even imagine how the jo bros ( or maybe their PR) will feel when we SPAM them to make em actually update instead of trying to sell us stuff.
    lol
    xoxo

• jerseygirl

Have they started tweeting yet? I think I might be doing this wrong
    ——————————–
    No, nothing yet. It’s hard to do wrong. As long as you’re signed up and following, just click onto your homepage and you’ll get updates from everyone you are following.

i love miley and nick i hope they tweet 2

Oh, I’m in.
    Spamming their twitter will deffo be my #1 priority at the moment. ;)
    —————————-
    Oh I’m in too, girlfriend! What have we got to lose?
    ————————————
    me too!

• mimi

Ya I know what guy goes Jiley forever and all that shit?
    Unless they’re making fun of teenies, then thats funny!
    hey! how you doing! anyway i dont know but i find that chase pino guy twitter super entertaining and he is super funny. i read his stuff and i start to laught. gatted is ok! but chase is super funny. so far the people i have found super funny and entertaining has been miley and chase everyone else is kind of boring! gerret made me laught following along on chase but is true is not of anyone business on who justin or miley dates! wonder if the jonas would be funny! they should get indivudual twitters i bet joe would be the funniest like miley’s twitter. nick dont know! kevin would probably write a lot and i would probably love it! guys get you own twitter omg! or are they watching your every move that closely! am sure you guys have your own opinion and your own personal thought why not share them!
    you guys better be funny hahah!

Nick should tweet Jordan.

oh gosh i hope we get some monas tweets
    but be prepared for twitter to be invaded with teenies.
    lord.
    i was excited that there weren’t stupid little girls on twitter yet.
    fuck.

LYKE OHEMJAYY NICK IS S00000 HAWWWWT.
    yeah.

twitter is fucking lame. no matter who has it.
    and you know there twitter will just be like ‘don’t forget to buy this and that and join team jonas and spend money on us.’

Exactly!

Thank You!

Oceanup = teenies

miley’s gonna over tweet the jonas brothers.
    she gonna own them.

watch and comment please! thanks :]

• blaahblaaahblaah

agree !

• Yvonne

Thanks Jersey! That was me. I dont know why my ‘remember info” thing isn’t working for me right now. I have to type my name every time now and I forgot.

THIS

• hollymolly!!

check out

Check out the site if you’re a Jonas Brothers fan!
    Thanks!

*********************

LOL I HAVE SEEN THIS LIKE A BILLION TIMES DUDE…
    REALLY IM NOT BEING LIKE MEAN BUT ITS STARTIMG TO FREAK ME OUT LIKE THAT YVONNE …..

BUT I ADMIRE THAT YOU POST THIS LIKE IN EVERY POST.. THATS A REAL FAN!!

• monica

i think it will be for promoting stuff i dont think its their personal ones

• mimi

—————
    haha! it kind of sound like a movie commercial
    coming soon nick,joe,kevin. haha!

• Jen

As much as i would love them too Tweet themselves!
    I totally agree ¬_¬
    I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS
    But dont think they will tweet themselves :(
    i say this Only because on a recent live chat they said something about someone in their band that does there myspace blogs or something.
    So i doubt they are gonna tweet! Sadly :/ Only time will tell!

yay
    and hell to the yes
    nick needs to tweet miley

OMJ I AM ALREADY FOLLOWING THEM!!!!

You’re welcome! :)

Lost is over so I’m going to bed now! (that show stresses me out! It was soooo good though!)

Why is everyone saying David and Selena are not talking right now? Please tell me this isn’t true. My little heart would break…

• Jonas 4 Canada !

Joseph Joseph Joseph….
    you make a Twitter but DON’T DANCE TO SINGLE LADIES???
    Joe because of that you have to dance AND sing bootyliciosu!
    And Sadiezzz, not that I’m a stalker or anything, but I was curious and clicked on your name and it led to your twitter.
    Is that the real Joe or is it a poser?

• fuckit

selenagomez@jonasbrothers HEY HEY soo do you remember me ?? like omg my popularity has gone down and i need you guys to make me more famous. pretty pleasee with sugar on top?

jonasbrother@selenagomez who the fuck are you PISS OFF BITCH !!

• jerseygirl

You’re welcome! :)

—————————-
    Oh lord – and that was ME! (I forgot to put in my info! LOL)

• mimi

twitter is fucking lame. no matter who has it.
    come on Let’s give them a chance! they might be funny?

• i hate teenies

fuck you’re so right.
    teenies are so fucking annoying.

It’s going to be the most boring twitter in the history of twitter
    ( i don’t count the famewhore twitter as a twitter )

• Yvonne

LMAO! We are a frwakin mess right now. Good night if your leaving for the night

hahahahah, thats bullshit.
    it will be purely to promote.
    urgh

• natalieee

this shoud be interesting

Now Nick can Tweet with Miley.

wtf? oceanup, you’re bipolar

I bet they are not even going to use it.

• Jonas 4 Canada !

Night night Jersey!
    I’ll be up late, so Yvonne we can chit chat!

• GROUP TEENIES!

LOOK IM QUEEN TEENIE AND IF YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM JUST SAY IT AND THEN PUT IT INSIDE A CUP WITH SHIT AND DRINK IT BECAUSE WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP TELLING THEM HOW HAWT ARE THEY!!

TEENIES FOR LIFE!!

LOL

Joseph Joseph Joseph….
    you make a Twitter but DON’T DANCE TO SINGLE LADIES???
    Joe because of that you have to dance AND sing bootyliciosu!
    Is that the real Joe or is it a poser?

Gonna be honest, I have no idea.
    Seems legit. Prolly not, but it’s pretty entertaining.
    And GN if your leaving.

I’ll be heading out too.
    Cya!

• lilly

sad but true

• desireeee.

i hope they actually use it.
    for TWITTERING PURPOSES.
    lol? whatever that is.
    like, everyone else.
    btw. watching miley’s E! Story.
    it’s adorable.

They aren’t going to Twitter their friends. It’s going to be more of “Our fans are the greatest. Go see our movie! Go buy our album!”

• Yvonne

Teenies are gonna suck the life right out of this experience with tweeting JB

I’m MIA in 1&1/2 hours when Lost starts and I am cooking dinner right now too

• http://www.last.fm/user/nikkilovesmetal Nicole

Yes, PLEASE spam them so that people with legitimate, interesting things to say never get to talk to them. Perfect. WHAT A BRILLIANT PLAN. -.- *headdesk*

i dont know but selena isn’t following david anymore : (

speaking of twitter, can i just say that every single one of miley’s friends appears to be a total douchebag? i told them all that they were fucking pathetic for using a teenage girl’s name for attention and fame. ugh.

also yay jb i guess.

OMG!!! OCEANUP IS SO TEAM NILEY NOW! oceanup saw that niley has more fans and he came to our team!! haha
    DUDE NOO JONAS BROTHERS GET THE HELL OUT OF TWITTER!!!! twitter is dramaaa!!! now people are just gonna judge by who they follow if they added selena or miley first if selena foollows them if miley tweets them! if they answer or they dont asnwer !! OMG!!
    NOO JOBROOOS GET OUUTTT

i know im going to be so sorry for bringing this up but miley said that it was pretty much her idea to take jb on tour she said “you know i have this boyfriend,he’s in a band” it was something like that but isnt that proof that it wasnt disney’s idea

Whoever came up with “OMJ” should kick themselves in the ass.

haha the little bitch he and his bitchy friends shouldn’t be talking shit. I wish the Jb would tweet them and say Niley forever,Nick is better than 21 yr old music star wannabes who work as models and date 16 yr old girls

BAHAHAHAHA i actually laughed at that one.
    but it’s so true.

now they have almost 7000 followers and they havent
    even wrote a meesage in or anything
    i love it!!

duh. everyone besides the delusional jb teenies knows how much she helped them.

lol.
    oh how i’ve missed this being at the top of every post.
    it always brings the lulz for me.

also yay jb i guess
    ———————
    Good and yes they really are. They seem like immature losers,how can she stand them?

• FAT ASS BITCH

I REALLY HATE JENNIFER STONE

I MEAN… SHES LIKE “SCHOOL IS A LITTLE WHORE”

SHE JUST WANTS TO FEEL LIKE A REBEL

AND SHE’S JUST A FAT-ASS IDIOT

• Jonas 4 Canada !

oh kk!
    I’m in the process of having a Passover cedar.
    I’m waiting for everyone to be done so we can continue on with the night.

• jonasbroslover

yeahhh!!! about time…BUT UR JUST A TAD BIT LATE OCEANUP..HAHA BUT ITS KAY other GOSSIP SITES INFORMED ME :)))))<333

Lost was excellent as usual

• Jonas 4 Canada !

Lol what sort of things does he say?

like the’ll tweet thenmselvees

UM JB YOU NEED PERSONAL TWITTERS K
    OR I’M NOT FOLLWING YOU

• Lisa Lisa

Agreed. When they get their own, individual Twitter’s, then they can talk about Niley or Nelena, or whatever!

NOOO I forgot that was at 10!

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

I wish they had seperate Twitters.
    Now THAT would be entertaining.

• Jonas 4 Canada !

Ya I know what guy goes Jiley forever and all that shit?
    Unless they’re making fun of teenies, then thats funny!

um.
    bye.

The worst part is that Garret Jiroux is TWENTY-FIVE YEARS OLD. Getting involved in a 16-year-old girl’s “love life”, I mean WTF? I love Miley but I HATE her famewhore friends.

doesn’t kevin have a twitter?

• team jonas + miley

hopefully they put some life into it and it`s a big step up from their myspace blogs . i`m already stalking them . i mean following them (; they got like 2OOO+ new followers in 1O minutes . . . just saying .

honestly.
    i want to punch them.
    most annoying expression ever.

• team jonas + miley

ya`ll are so annoying . why can`t you be positive and actually give them a chance ? maybe they won`t use their twitter for promoting . well i HOPE not . cause that`s what myspace is for . . . i hope their twitter is like miley`s and demi`s ; random and pointlessly funny (x

nah, they know how much hate “jiley” gets and they were trying to defend justin. too bad they just ended up making people hate him more. :P

yea theyre only gonna use it for business which is LAME!
    but you can probably guess Miley will be following them soon since she reads OceanUp so much

• Yvonne

I am trying to stay away from finding out what Lost is about til I see it. I am still pissed they killed off Boone in season 1

• bipbundleofhope!

THERE ONLY GOING TO TALK ABOUT BUY MY ALUM TIKETS COME OUT
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BORING! -.-

i find it kinda weird that they chose to interview brenda

Damn. They’re my OTP of Disney. =[

gayrret twitter:
    5 minutes ago from web

miley go find other friends ASAP all of them are famewhore !!!!

• Hollymolly!!

OMFL!!!

IF JONAS BROTHERS MAKE A CUP OF SHIT AND PUT SOME PAPER STARS

AND JUST MAKE A COMERCIAL WITH IT EVERYONE IS GOING TO BUY IT!!!

GIRLS C’MON THEIR CUTE AND HAVE A GOOD VOICE BUT THEY ARE JUST MORE CUTNESS THAN TALLENT.

damn if they jobros get persnal on twitter they will geeet draaamaa dramaa dramaa

I still don’t think it’s funny ,makes him look stupid

• hah.

that’s going to be awkward when they get back on set…

• team jonas + miley

WHY DOES OCEANUP KEEP USING THE SAME DANG PICTURE OF THEM EVERY TIME . out of ALL the pictures in the world of them , they keep using THAT one . wow . original .

I wish they had seperate Twitters.
    Now THAT would be entertaining.

__________

Haha that would be AMAZING.

and he said “lol damn yall get so upset! its not ur relationship! chill out! haha this is highly entertaining. workin on some musicaaaa…” its not his relationship either

it’s going to be boriiing

What’s the point? It’s not going to be them who tweets, because they don’t have anything to say to us.
    “Hey…. we are on a plane – Kevin”
    “I juSt tyed my shows! – Joe”
    “We love you guys so much. Thank you for all you dose for us! – Nick”

And they are going to get twitter raped every 5 seconds and they will shut it down lost likely.

oh I remember him alot of those people are gone

• http://twitter.com/patricia0709 patricia0709

followed them. :) haters are losers and has no actual job in the world but to criticize.

• eg4example

wth i thought they didnt like twitter???? watever and miley is dating that gaston guy anyway

LMAO

• team jonas + miley

GAWD i know right ?! i`m a jb fan , but i`m SURE AS HECK not a teenie . ugh , i can`t stand the “LYK OH EM JAY JOE IS SUCH A HOTTAY .” scratch that , more like “LYK 0H 3M J@Y , J03 !$ $UCH @ H0TT@Y” .

• bipbundleofhope!

THEY NEED SPERTATE TWITTERS!
    nick will tweet selena :)

I REALLY HATE JENNIFER STONE

I MEAN… SHES LIKE “SCHOOL IS A LITTLE WHORE”

SHE JUST WANTS TO FEEL LIKE A REBEL

AND SHE’S JUST A FAT-ASS IDIOT

Seriously??? Fuck you.
    She is one of the coolest people ever.
    I respect her for being normal.
    And she is not fat. She has a nice body.
    Go to hell.

noo. dammit. I love them both, sfm. Why’d they have to go and ruin it?

• team jonas + miley

amen .

• Yvonne

“Twitter raped”. I gotta say that was a tad funny

• ANONYMOUS..

Random, but who watched The Real World: Brookyln? I need a man like Ryan in my lifee. (:

SHUT THE FUCK UP OCEANUP! MILEY AND NICK ARE NOT GONNA TWEET DAMMIT!

funny though that Jb is finally getting a twitter now,when all this twitter hell is going on I would love to see them defend Nick or Niley to chase and garret

nick will tweet selena :)

Yup!

selenagomez@jonasbrothers OMG NICK LYYKKK WE SHOULD TOTALLY GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE NO ONE IS SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME DATING SOMONE IN FTSK =( I NEED YOU BACK.

jonasbrothers@selenagomez …um, do i know you? whatever can’t talk. making out with miley. – nick.

• team jonas + miley

we . will . see . hopefully they don`t do group tweets . i say we all comment their myspace at the same time saying “NO PROMOTING ON YOUR TWITTER . ONLY IRRELEVANT RANDOM TWITTERING !!!!!!!!” maybe they`ll listen (: i love them , but i`m sick of them over promoting . . . we`re gonna do what you say , just say it once . . . not every day .

agreed.

• jennifer

yayyy :)

I know! what an ass,they’re the ones who started it by saying all that crap and saying justin is better than nick,he knew that would get people upset

• anonymous

that pussy needs to say far away from selena, please.

• Yvonne

I, however, was not sad when they killed Shannon off. I hated her

• team jonas + miley

ew , nelena lover . NILAAAAAAAAY .

agrrreeee.

• team miley&selena

there only gonna use it 2 selll stuff its gonna be like:

“buy our cd”

“watch our show JONAS.”

“go out and buy camp rock”

• YOOOOO

haha Miley did a twitter and now everyone wants to!
    xDD

I hope to see Miley tweeting Nick. It will be sweet<3 and now the haters will see that they ARE GOOD FRIENDS not rivals or something.

but I agree with some people. they’ll use it most to divulgation and business. it will be boring .-.

yeah me too she’s so hot hahaha
    but that was the most boring RW ever

• judi

somebody make these boys tweet.

garret twittered “lol damn yall get so upset! its not ur relationship! chill out! haha this is highly entertaining. workin on some musicaaaa…”

aww I loved her and Sayeed (?) together that was so sad when she was killed

twitter is going to crash.
    as it is, it’s going MAD slow.
    this will be short lived.

• katy

• =]

“Now Nick can tweet Miley”? Damn oceanUP, stop you’re getting the ~Niley fans all wet.

• Nicole Turner

i think that is how it is going to be, but i pray it isn’ttt.
    it’d be nice just to get a random post from them, even if it isn’t as crazy as some other poeoples twitters.

Oh please, the only thing those boys are gonna talk about on twitter is promoting their music, concerts or some shit.

• lola

stop this comments about Miley and nick oceanu up!!!!

• Kels

You know what I think is going to happen with their twitter? The same thing they do with their FanFamily youtube page. Sure, there’s going to be some promotional shit on there, but they’re a band, and what band doesn’t promote themselves. I think they’re going to post backstage pictures along with “Getting ready, siked!” Or post a picture of Joe falling on the floor with a caption saying “Trying to tie shoelace.”

Even though personals would be more real and well, personal, I think they’ll log on whenever and post what they are individually doing. Joe might get on one morning and post something completely hilarious, as well as Kevin and Nick. They’re learning guys. They know whoring themselves out isn’t the way to go. Give them a chance.

After all, that’s what got them where they are in the first place.

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

“Hey…. we are on a plane – Kevin”

lolololol.
    I don’t know why I found that funny.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    lkegjouhy50oirg

fgklerhjor5054hpokf

iyeeyyysss
    yesss
    yessssssssss
    ;lkfgjdkgjwriyu5407945
    df

• katy

• anonymously

am going on niley strike until nick says something good about miley!!!

strike on nick and niley!!! until nick says something good about miley!!

add me on twitter !!!!!!!!!

purpleponiix3

purpleponiix3

purpleponiix3

Man this is going to suck.
    Every 3 hours we’re going to get another
    “Can’t wait for you guys to see our show, our MAY 2ND!”
    or
    “Make sure you purchase tickets for our WORLD TOUR at Livenation.com/wtfeveridontcare”.
    or
    “Hope to see you guys at Atlantis Resort!”

ldfjhdkfgjdfjn

• katy

• ANONYMOUS..

I assume you mean “he’s” lol.
    You thought it was boring? I loved it.
    Definitely my new favorite.

• mimi

I wish they had seperate Twitters.
    Now THAT would be entertaining
    ——————-
    yes, totally agreed listen jonas you need to get different twitter we want to learn more about your personality individuality!

And i hope some of you fans dont start to twitter stupid stuff like would your marry me and you are hot, or stupid things like that! you dont know their personalities and none of you know them really i dont see the point of saying pointless words to them. they dont even know you! at least post something smart like about their songs and lyrics and music and their inspiration! am so sick of girls saying stuff like you are so hot is so annoying. i think they already know what the fans think of them! i wish they could answerd smart question individually not stuff like what your favority jam ugh!

jonas you need to get individual twitter this wont do! we need to know each of you individually and what you guys are thinking at certain day and time and what you think of things. i mean do you have your own opinion! well i hope your twitter is as fun to read as miley’s!

• Ashley

duh

TRUE!

y dont they all get there own twitter its these little things that annoy me

who is garret jiroux and what does he have to do with ANYTHING?

im really, really, really hoping its not just for promotion.

but knowing them, were in for a huge dissapointment.

• Yvonne

This is an example of the most annoying type of teenie comment:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUU SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUCHHHHHHH JOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There goes the JB Twitter if they keep getting that crap

• js

what.the.fuck are you talking about?

• team jonas + miley

i say we all comment on their page and tell them NOT to promote on this twitter and make it pointlessly irrelevant and so lame it`s funny :D like demi`s and miley`s (: selena`s is boring . . . “working with demi” . “working with jake” . “i miss david” . LAME ! i love how miley stalks brandi . . . even though that`s creepy .

hopefully they use twitter like demi, selena, miley, and david and not just give us a bunch of tweets telling us to watch their tv show or buy tickets to their concert or something.

Ily.
    Bahaha.

• sarahjuana

Niley won’t happen. Both made it clear ok?

It’s not some disney thing you know ;/

” dont miss jonas brother new show JONAS on disney channel”
    “make sure to watch the 2nd ep”
    “make sure to watch the 3nd ep”
    “make sure to watch the 4th ep”

• brittany (:

nick will tweet selena :)

Yup!

haha yes 2nd one you equal amazing lol
    her life storyy lol (:

cont.-

OMG REPLI 2 MII I WANNA MARRIE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!?!?!!asdfjlkf;fk

u read my fuckin mind. so fuckin true. haha but i made a twitter anyways just to follow them. yeah, i’m LAME.

• http://www.fanfiction.net/~HSMJemifan01 JT/HSMDemiLfan01

I kno it’s old, but it’s so cute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbl0jsXKO8&feature=related

lol i wonder if selena will follow them.

• nimitz

Add this twiter :)

Twitter.com/helloNIKITA

jOE – pLEASE tWEET…. i WANNA HEAR U TWEET tWEET..

EASTER PEEP.

not KEVIN ??
    what’s happening in the world ?

LOL! Thats our Sadiezz! It gets damn annoying after a while

Why do they always have to get everything together? Why can’t they each have their own twitter…I mean not that I really care either way but I’m just curious why everything is always “The Jonas Brothers”

haha Miley did a twitter and now everyone wants to!
    ?
    David Henrie, Selena, and Demi had it before Miley did.
    What the hell are you even saying?

• team jonas + miley

I SURE HOPE NOT . i`mma be SO MAD if they do that . gosh , leave that on myspace , boys ! twitter ; where you`re finally NOT a brainwashed disney robot .

I know seriously

Ha I know right
    I went to their Twitter page and I kept refreshing and their number of Followers kept on increasing and increasing and INCREASING! lol

” dont miss jonas brother new show JONAS on disney channel”
    “make sure to watch the 2nd ep”
    “make sure to watch the 3nd ep”
    “make sure to watch the 4th ep”

Seriously lol
    They’re just private people.

fuck hearing him tweet, i want him to actually TWEET me…or Kevin…Nicholas, we’ll talk when you’re 18.

• Anonymous… Ha

agree, its annoying.
    N yes thats a real fan…
    a real annoying fan!

they should’ve name theirs kenijoe

• alliegator.(:

if they start the promoting, i will reply to them constantly, just to bug them.
    this is gonna be fun though, i’m excited they got one!

Because they are not individuals.
    Its that simple. Joe is not Joe without Nick and Kevin, and vise versa.

yall need to leave niley alone. good god. they are best friends. she loves justin. poor guy. he must get all this shit from 8 year olds. i feel bad for him.

Dude, I know right
    I mean I love JB and all, but all they’re gonna do is say “JONAS SHOW PREMIERES MAY 2ND! GO WATCH IT” or “NEW JONAS EPISODE, WE DO EVERYTHING FOR THE FANS!!!” and blah blah blah

it will all be for promotion they are hardly going to tweet

just hung out with danielle or camilla and whoever nick is dating thus week.

if they start the promoting, i will reply to them constantly, just to bug them.
    this is gonna be fun though, i’m excited they got one!

I will cuss them out if they start promoting themselves.
    That is not what twitter is for.
    But we will be disappointed.

• Yvonne

See, I didn’t say Kevin cause I’m a realist. I’m actually happy Kevin doesn’t get the “teenie talk”, but the more adult “I love you Kevin” comments. Those long, drawn out comments he can do w/o

OMG IKR! Everytime i go on it says “Twitter is over capacity!” or “Oops! Unexpected error occured!” LIKE SERIOUSLY, GET YOUR FUCKING WEBSITE WORKING OR SHUT IT DOWN.

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

jOE – pLEASE tWEET…. i WANNA HEAR U TWEET tWEET..

EASTER PEEP.

I swear to God, this post is gonna make me die of laughter.
    Or maybe I’m just tired.
    o.o

• los amo jonas yo jaz

hola jonas le cuento soy de argentina tengo 12 años los amo me encanta su musica su onda todo los 3 soy hermosos contestenme x fa espero su respuesta bsos los amoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!