Mandy Jiroux On Nick Jonas Miley Love

Mandy Jiroux
talks to Zach Sang on Blog Talk, WZAP Radio about NILEY.

miley? :O

——————-

thats NOT Miley, stop starting shit.

——————————
    EXCUSEEEEEE MEEE,
    i didn’t do shit.
    it was on a “miley” myspace.
    so, i just wondered.
    SOOOOORRRY.

stupid fucks.
    ——————————-
    No stupid fuck.
    You’re the stupid fuck.
    For believing that stupid fucking poser is Miley.
    Stupid fuck.

• ..

why is this girl getting on their relationship anyways?
    its miley’s feelings. of course she will choose justin
    they are same age. for sure she have a little thing going on with him behind mileys back.

whatever they all want attention and fame.

Well she doesn’t really say anything new or interesting about Niley

• tweet-Updator

miley cyurs @ashleytisdale i loveee you baby girl!

ashleytisdale @mileycyrus I love you more!

• tweet-Updator

hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!5 minutes ago from mobile web

NEW MILEY TWEET.
    this time “WHO THAT FRIEND” can be????? hmm

kevin is damn hot in that picture

• LoveInLa

off topic:

Love Miley and Ashley T’s Freindship

@ashleytisdale i loveee you baby girl!43 minutes ago from web

@mileycyrus I love you more!
    39 minutes ago from web in reply to mileycyrus

• CiCi

awww i love Mandy
    i actually like Mandy more than miley
    but that’s only b/c miley is dating that famewhore and it makes me sooo mad everything i hear mustin news and miley can’t see that he is using her for a record deal poor poor miley

BUT MILEY IS STILL AMAZING!!!
    HER RELATIONSHIP ISN’T

NILEY!!!!!!!!

Dear god

please bring together Miley Ray Cyrus and Nicholas Jerry Jonas together in Epic-ness, so that their lives may be famewhore-free and we can celebrate forever, the fierceness that is Miley and the Jonas Brothers.

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

lol! i agree 100%!!!!

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Aw cuties! (Joe looks gorgeous :D)

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

No stupid fuck.
    You’re the stupid fuck.
    For believing that stupid fucking poser is Miley.
    Stupid fuck.

Um.
    PMS?

• a

OMFG!! WATCH THIS VIDEO OF NILEY! ITS INTENSEE! MUST WATCHH!

i know! that was amazing!
    miley’s the one who said gaston right? that made my heart broken.

Im still hoping [: maybe someday

• w

They’re adorable.
    I am so looovvin twitter cause I can be a stalker and read what celebs say to each other lol

• Dana

off topic:

Love Miley and Ashley T’s Freindship

@ashleytisdale i loveee you baby girl!43 minutes ago from web

@mileycyrus I love you more!
    39 minutes ago from web in reply to mileycyrus

******************

Aw, I love Miley and the HSM crew. Last summer they celebrated with Miley the end of filming HSM3 and the release of Breakout by going out for dinner.

• nicole <3

okay im not jumping to any conclusions. im not even
    sure if its actually nick jonas but look at miley’s
    latest twitter post ;)

hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!
    6 minutes ago from mobile web

so as im saying again, i dont know if it is nick jonas
    BUT i REALLY hope it is! I LOVE NILEY! <3

• Asheley

just wondering, how old are you? u dont have to answer that

she sounds so fake

Amen.

miley tweet “hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!” we know who the friend was last time

Miley and Joe…I always wanted to know what this was about, he has this disco ball thing on his head?

she seems so nice!!!

shit yeah it is dammit

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

I just got a text from the JB fan line.
    Joe called a fan back.
    She was all squealy.

Sounded pretty awkward on Joe’s part, but it was cute.

• nileyyyyy

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

AMEN!(: i pray that everyday.
    but he still doesn’t hear mine.
    I’ll keep praying tho [:

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

amen

Um why?
    If its to insult me for being too young or whatever (even though I am a TEEN on a TEEN site), then no thank you. If its not, then I’ll tell you.

No stupid fuck.
    You’re the stupid fuck.
    For believing that stupid fucking poser is Miley.
    Stupid fuck.

Um.
    PMS?
    ——————–
    Uhm, no.
    Try again.
    It’s a form of sarcasm ;)

AMEN!!!!!

• LoveInLa

Jb is finnaly following someone on twitter and it’s guess who oh of course Demi..lol but naw Demi’s cool!

Don’t know.
    All I know is is that I always feel bad for the two of them.
    They both get so much unnecessary hate!

• w

amen

I hope Mandy isn’t telling Miley to stay with Justin ,she just better not!!!

is it me or mandy is extremely boring without miley ?

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

AMEN!(: i pray that everyday.
    but he still doesn’t hear mine.
    I’ll keep praying tho [:

amen

haha yes bring those soulmates together, God, pleaseeee! :) MILEY RAY JONAS FTW!
    ——x———
    AMEN TO THAT! ;D
    miley ray jonas pwns.

AMEN.

lmao :D
    Jonas Brothers = AMAZING
    Miley Cyrus = AMAZING

Together, they are like unstoppable.

• Annette

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

amen

zach sang is a queerbitch and he takes down a 10inch cock everyyyy night
    i was there!
    :D

thanks oceanup now she’s not going to say the name of the friend and i KNOW it’s all because of YOU and your stupid rumors

• w

I wonder if they’ll follow Miley, Selena, or Taylor?

of course she is justin leaves with her brother

i love miley but i don’t like most of her friends
    =/
    especially the older ones

maybe miley
    deffo not sel&&taylor

• tonya.

I know right? Does Miley even have close friends that are her age? I mean I know she’s in Hollywood and everything, but she’s always surrounded by famewhores in their 20’s.

I’ve noticed that,
    but maybe she just gets along better with
    older people, but she is close with Emily Osment..
    I dont think Mandy is a “famewhore” BUT I think
    Justy Crusty is..

• heather
  • LoveInLa

Miley:maybe
    Taylor:doubt it
    Selena:wow um nope

she was in the studio…isn’t she working with them on her album? maybe they were taking a break and as long as they were there they decided to follow eachother

i think demi will be the only person they follow just like she’s their only top friend on myspace

• =)

i think jiley is over

all we can do is wish and hope. [:

aww i went to youtube i didn’t know theres a “niley” family there. im gonna go create one and join. =]

• nicccolerose

folllow meeh on twittter :)
    twitter.com/niiccrose

love shmilllerz&jonas&demm&sell&shmmanderzz

KEEP DREAMING

• w

I agree they’ll follow people who won’t cause any rumors. So Im thinking John Taylor, Rob hoffman, Garbo etc etc

• Carolinaajobrosfan(:

LOL, You guys are my sisteers! :)
    I was totally doing the same.

wtf she doesnt read the comments, and she wouldnt have told us who is was anyways

is cursing bad?

Hhaha someone’s 15 minutes are ending

• d

KEEP DREAMING

Hi Miley!

haha me too. I LOVE JOE!!

i hope it’s nick, but she will never say who is it! But iam sure it’s Justin.. If it’s nick it’s amazing, Niley Babe. She will never tell his name because of the rumours. And if it’s JustinASS she will say anything because her fans hate him so much.. maybe it’s Demi or someone we don’t know! Don’t want to be desapointed again and again..

Niley Family :)

he has such an effeminate voice! it was really irritating

Yep!
    Uhh the hate has been so harsh, like as much as Yvonne has to put up with, we had to put up with 10x worse!
    Well look at my comment up there, when I read it it makes me feel better- the haters have nothing to hate, so thats all good :)

lmao

KEEP DREAMING

Hi Miley!
    hi

rofl you people are so pathetic about niley i mean wtf is it 2006??? NO get over it people they are friends.and they aint gona get married to each other so stop with your bs!

• Sonia (Joe is my hero)

hell yeah sign me up!! lol

umm honestly, i wasn’t even trying to be rude. but you are actually are to me. i’m not gonna insult you because why would i do that? i was just curious.

• learntolove777

Niley Family :)

….

Niley Family! :D

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Nice to see another Joe lover here!
    Just wondering, do you want to add a name?
    We want to be able to identify the Joe girls, because Anonymouses can be haters as well!

• Carolinaajobrosfan(:

CANADA Can we twitter now? :)
    Jersey girlfriend YOU NEED A TWITTER! :)

• w

• CaptinCrunchRocks

yeah what’s with all the hate ive been staying off Jonas post for tha reason i mean i don’t get why people hate Jomilla i think their adorable but whatever.

• d

KEEP DREAMING

Hi Miley!
    hi

YOU SUCK. thank you =]

• Carolinaajobrosfan(: (Joe is my life)

Woo-hoo!, I give a flying crap about haters!
    Camilla may be one of the best decisions joe has ever made! :)
    I love him so much, it’s not even funny.

I’m so sorry!
    I’ve been in a really bad mood internet wise today.
    I shouldn’t have jumped to conclusions, it was very bitchy of me.
    I guess I always think that people wonder about my age to bash me, because I’ve told some people here my age, and they just laugh at me and label me as teenie (even though I’m the same age as a lot of people here).
    Anyways, if you want to know, I’m 15 in a month (but the days go by so quickly, I’ll be 15 before I know it!).
    I hope there were no hard feelings, I don’t like to make people upset.

Cool? :)

Kk!
    So far:

Me
    Jersey
    Carolina
    CCR
    Sonia
    Anonymous

Anyone else?

• Carolinaajobrosfan(: (Joe is my life)

Don’t worry sweetheart! :) the jomilla hate will be over soon, I mean they have been together for 5 months now and they are starting to be more close in public even though my heart will fall into pieces I’d love to see some cute jomilla kissing pics! :)

justin, get with mandy…camilla, feed off someone else’s fame, like say rob. don’t go all gay on us with that tennis player, dude, makes it harder for us to defend you. atleast rob we can understand. LEAVE JOELEY ALONE! (Even though camilla isn’t as bad as justin, it’s her smug little smile! can’t fucking stand it)

I know!
    Girls here have no reason to hate!
    They’re just mad at Joe for dating Camilla because she’s a “whore”.
    They have no legit reason to hate him, because he isn’t a jerk or fame hasn’t gone to his head (like honestly people, why would the Veronicas still hang with him-they were friends back in the day with old Joe, so they clearly still love this “new”Joe).
    And the girls who say they tell him this because they’re worried or want to protect him are lame, he isn’t going to be bossed around by 10 year olds.

• Carolinaajobrosfan(: (Joe is my life)

Some random girl lied about joe, she said he laughed at her! along with camilla and ignored her completely, that’s total BULLSHIT he looks so in love and happy! :)
    Jomilla is adorable!

oh god, ew! camilla looks like she has a stick up her ass. he looked like he was having more fun with the veronicas that night

• w

Im not Joe’s biggest fan but it annoys me when people constantly hate on him so add me up!

Sure bb!

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Well I love Camilla, but agreed, LEAVE JOELEY ALONE!
    The HBIC need to be left alone to be fierce :P

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Actually, 6 1/2 (I know :D)!
    I really need to see kissing pictures, I bet Joe is an amazing kisser lol!

lol canada those girls think they know shit, nobody knows camilla she has lots of friends that are always saying she’s an innocent person with good values, my sister went to school with her and she said camilla was a total sweetheart! she said you couls tell her the most terrible secret ever and she would keep it!

Omg I hate Mandy… Listen at her voice, she seems so hypocrit! Iam so glade she is not spending that much time with Miley. I mean this girl is 20 and she is her BF like a year ago.. Miley is way better with Demi. And iam sure that Mandy, her Brother and Justin are using her.. Like they all hate the Jo Bros and they are jealous that she can be with them.. Miley knows the jo bros since 2006, they’ve been thought a lot together, their family are very close even if niley broke up.. Miley is happier and more serious with Nick and his brother and i like it.. She has so much fun with joe, he is like her big brother and Nick.. nick is her prince charming. iam sure she is staying with Justin, because people like Mandy are telling her, he is better and he is hot.. but justin is nothing compare to Nick! Please miley get away from those famewhore, they are too old, too immature and they’re jerks!
    Niley and Jo bros and Demi forever!
    and i tnkt Joe and Demi are for a Niley come back. At least Mandy doesn’t say no at a niley come back, she said like nick what ever that take in the future or something like that!

Niley Family :)

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

amen

——x———
    AMEN TO THAT! ;D
    miley ray jonas pwns.

I know!
    I doubt Joe seriously makes fun of fans to get him to laugh!
    Joe and Camilla were probably reenacting a scene from Avenue Q (if that story wasn’t completely fake in the first place).

• uhmmmmm

AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS IS A MANDY,NICK AND MILEY POST??????
    is there joe and camilla there?

i was just asking.

• Niley LOVER

AMEN
    please god bring them thogeter. please. i would do anything for them just do it.
    they will get married and make kids. i know that. just simply know that.
    NILEY= TRUE LOVE

P.S im starting not to like mandy very much.mybe she will take justin for herself?! oh who cares i just want niley.

Okay!
    Ya, you are really nice to Joe! Its okay if you aren’t his number 1 fan, but if you have his back that’s what matters!
    :D

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Wow..i just hope the Joe hate will die down i think most girls are just jealous of the fact that he’s dating Camilla.

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Well I don’t think she is a total prude (nor is Joe) and I wouldn’t be shocked if they did the deed (they are in love).
    But I agree I think she has a good heart and gosh is she beautiful (not just look wise, her voice, her language, just so poised!).

• LINA

YAYYY!
    zach sang owns. best host ever.
    i was there :D
    <333333

• Carolinaajobrosfan(:

oh lol no! camilla is gorgeous.

you teenies can’t appreciate beauty when you think this is pretty,

GET OVER IT TEENIES,
    Camilla is gorgeous.

TEAM JOE FTW <3

• w

I think that girls story was bull
    You know the part when she said Joe bought Cam a hat? Well if you look at the Dodger pics and compare the hat to ones in the background it doesnt looke new at all! Cam’s hat was really faded and weathered looking.

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

If I don’t recall, Joe has been getting so much shit lately!
    We just want a post to express our love, and find the true Joe fans!
    Niley fans may talk too, but it would be kind if you let us talk about Joe.
    We won’t be teenie like with OMJZ Joe Is sO HOTTZZZ, we will just express are thoughts.
    Hope that doesn’t bother you!

• Carolinaajobrosfan(; (Joe is my life)

Canada She is sooo beautiful :) Even my mum thinks she’s the prettiest of all of joe’s gf’s followed by Aj, but whatever I think the camilla hate needs to stop.

• http://www.twitter.com/ohheyitslina ohheyitslina

greatly appreciated!

p.s love love love niley

LMFAO!
    Carolina you are my hero!
    I don’t hate T Swift but MAN does she look strange there!

• http://www.twitter.com/ohheyitslina ohheyitslina

you know you want to!

xoxo
    LC

first i think

• gsgs

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

joe has a new post :) have fun

follow me and i’ll follow you on twitter:)
    twitter.com/leilykelly

First?

• http://www.twitter.com/ohheyitslina ohheyitslina

have a twitter?

xoxo
    LC

p.s sorry if this is annoying!

Dear god

We Got the Party With Us,

Amen

AMEN!(: i pray that everyday.
    but he still doesn’t hear mine.
    I’ll keep praying tho [:

amen

——x———
    AMEN TO THAT! ;D
    miley ray jonas pwns.

AMEN.

• http://www.twitter.com/ohheyitslina ohheyitslina

have a twitter?

than follow me!

you know you want to ;) orrr atleast i want you to!

xo
    LC

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

I didn’t pay attention, I stared at Joe’s beauty instead!

hesnot really a good radio host

• Carolinaajobrosfan(: (Joe is my life)

Wha people don’t understand is that I can sit and make up stories about someone I despise like they were mean to me or stuff but joe has always been nice to fans, and there’s no proof of his bitchy attitude so the haters need to stfu-

miley twittered:

hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!

we all know who she was with the las time she twittered about a friend and music!! ;)

• CaptinCrunchRocks

i agree Camilla is gorgeous Taylor looks like a mouse (no offence i like her music)Camilla seems ok i mean im sure Joe wouldn’t date her is she was a “bitch”

• Kadie

i like how she lied, and said she doesn’t know them and only met them a few times… when there are pictures of her with them, all different times.. and on her myspace she had shout outs to them..

im seriouslt lol’ing at the radio djs name

it is just awkward how the interviewer keeps asking Mandy about miley and all miley related stuff.
    OMG.. it sucks. “whats ur favorite song of miley, is miley gonna be part of the group, how’s miley like a best friend? what advide did you give miley? how did ur videos with miley started? did u help her with niley braek up? jason earl said that miley played burping games? how is miley? are u best friends?”
    OMG!!! stop dude
    is a mandy interview, not a miley one.
    And yes. its awkward.

mandy should date justin

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

Cue Niley fanatics in 5…4…3…2…

miley? :O

——————-

thats NOT Miley, stop starting shit.

• Carolinaajobrosfan(:

Strange? just strange?, she’s a kick on the ass, please she’s so ugly! I’d rather eat shit!, whatever don’t get me started on that chick, let’s go back to joey :)

• anitoee

no.. lol get a better pair of eyes please

• Jonas 4 Canada (Joe is amazing)

Same here (even though she’s a Kevin woman :P!
    I remember a few years back when my sister was 15, she would over pluck her eyebrows. So one day I was reading a magazine and found a picture of Camilla Belle!
    I showed my mom and sister, and my mom was like “Yes these are thick beautiful brows.” . I asked my mom if she thought she was pretty and she was like she’s breathtakingly stunning.
    I don’t know her opinions on Aly or Mandy, but my mom does not think Taylor is pretty (she thinks she’s creepy looking).
    I know the only other rumoured gf my mom thought was pretty is Jojo, but she said she was pretty, not stunning!

no? that look nothing like her

• Kate

zang sang is an amazing host.
    :D

• laura

agreed lmao

Lmfao!
    Ya lets stick to Joe!
    Joe girlies, lets move to the Joe post!

OMG!!! stop dude
    is a mandy interview, not a miley one.
    And yes. its awkward.

_____________

he did ask about her, thats not the full interview

• Cool :D

mandy should date justin
    —————–
    agreed

• Eviie

miley? :O
    ——————————
    LMAO! Yeah right… dude that doesn’t even look .1% like her…

and that interviewer was weird… O__O

• jerseygirl

I didn’t pay attention, I stared at Joe’s beauty instead!

——————————
    Holy shit Canada! I was just scrolling down to post something similiar……..

won’t bother listening to this; just admiring how freaking gorgeous Joe looks in that pic!

it’s probably the girl from a picture who’s posted
    that.that’s just lame. and put some clothes on

miley? :O

——————-

thats NOT Miley, stop starting shit.

——————————
    EXCUSEEEEEE MEEE,
    i didn’t do shit.
    it was on a “miley” myspace.
    so, i just wondered.
    SOOOOORRRY.

stupid fucks.

• anonymous

Yeah, it’s annoying. so stop.

MILEY TWEET:
    hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!

Someone tell me what time she discusses NILEY?

• xc

MANDY LOVES JUSTIN THEY ARE BOTH FAMEWHORES DUH.

“birds of a feather (flock together)”

• !

Who care about Miley anyways??????

GO NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

about 4:00

OMFG!! WATCH THIS VIDEO OF NILEY! ITS INTENSEE! MUST WATCHH!

• CaptinCrunchRocks

miley? :O

=========
    Not Miley dumbass stop trying to start shit!

• gangstahhofLove

Im a lover
    And Im a sinner
    I play my music in the sun

Lol!
    Joe girls need to start the JGFL.
    You me Carolina Zerbies and others who wish should start the Joe girls for life alliance to fend off any bitch who comes here to be hateful towards him.

Because 1, Camilla is NOT a skank. She didn’t cheat on Joe.
    2. That story was pure bs. Love how you bitches only believe the Joe ones, but NEVER the Nick or Kev ones.
    3. He has only matured, not changed (not fame went to his head at all, he called a fan today!)
    4. Don’t say you say these things to make Joe snap out of it, he doesn’t need to be told what he should and shouldn’t and can and can’t do by 12 year olds.
    He actually has authority over you girls. He’s an adult, your just KIDS.

• Kara

I lovee Mandy! The interviewer was kind of weird… lol! :)

• LMFAO

THE GUMMY GIRL AGAIN???????WTF?

glad nick didnt her.

STAY WITH YOUR FAMEWHORE BOYFRIEND!!

you are both ATTENTIONWHORES anyways

• caren

miley twitter

hanging wiff a friend :) talking life and music. my two favorite topics!

do yah think she is with nick

i hope so

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Sadiezz

EXCUSEEEEEE MEEE,
    i didn’t do shit.
    it was on a “miley” myspace.
    so, i just wondered.
    SOOOOORRRY.

stupid fucks.

PMS?

• CaptinCrunchRocks

I didn’t pay attention, I stared at Joe’s beauty instead!

——————————
    Holy shit Canada! I was just scrolling down to post something similiar……..

Lol… i was just on some website and this pic of Joe made me smile

• NILEY4TW!

If I have a genie and I could wish one thing?
    id wish to see “NILEY” again. [:

EXCUSEEEEEE MEEE,
    i didn’t do shit.
    it was on a “miley” myspace.
    so, i just wondered.
    SOOOOORRRY.

stupid fucks.

PMS?

—————
    actually, no.
    just tired of people being bitchy.
    :| i’m sorry.
    i didn’t mean to upset anyone.

Aw he was such a cutie!