Justin Bieber SYDNEY AIRPORT Arrival

justin-sydney

From @musicgeekhehe & @jessyluvsjustin: This morning we went to Sydney airport to wait for Justin Bieber. When we got there there was only about 15 of us! And we all started singing his songs and people with cameras from TV and newspapers and stuff were taking photos and videos.

When Justin came we were all singing ONE TIME and he smiled and we all started screaming! And security was rushing him out, the security guards were literally pulling him to the car, But we all chased him anyway!

My sister got really close and tapped a security guard on the shoulder and asked if he would give Justin our wombat that said ‘JUSTIN YOUR MUCH CUTER THAN A WOMBAT ON IT!’ And he said ‘yes he’ll love you!’

When Justin got it he turned around and smiled and said thank you and then they drove away though girls were all around the car and it was amazing we were so close and he was so sweet! And he had like the most gorgeous smile ever!

• anonymous

he should of came to melbourne ! dayummm i would of gave him a real kangaroo ;) at least he’s here tho

• raragrl

I’m meeting Justin Bieber while he’s in Sydney!!! What to say to him? lol

• -Hibz-

GTFO of my hometown, Fetus!

Lol. Kidding. :P

… Or am I?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

raragrl said:

I’m meeting Justin Bieber while he’s in Sydney!!! What to say to him? lol

your so luckyy!!!!!!!

• Jenniferr

-Hibz- said:

GTFO of my hometown, Fetus!

Lol. Kidding. :P

… Or am I?

You are -_-

I feel so bad for Sydney.

• raragrl

I get to meet Bieber while he’s in Sydney!! What to say to him?? lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I feel so bad for Sydney.

sydney will manage, hun. i don’t know about you though.. :l

• weirdo

hes cute

• -Hibz-

Kind of.

• Iamnormallywrongexceptnow

I couldn’t agree more.. You should pity me.. My friends will probably drag me out to go and see him..

• xhunnybunchesx

HAHA, i like you! (:

• Jenniferr

-Hibz- said:

Kind of.

Don’t make me internet slap you!

• daniella

i say it so handsome justin bieber and so cute

• Wonderland

LOL AT YOUR ICON. It’s amazing :)

What to say to Justin? Tell Justin he needs to slow down and make time for a girlfriend. Make one less lonely girl!

• Nixienemi

What is he grabbing in that second picture?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

so adorable :)

_________________

LOVE Your icon!

It’s so crazy that they had to change his performance three times. Circular Quay is going to be packed haha. I shall watch him on sunrise (:

I just reliased that Monday is a public holiday. SHITT that place is going to be PACKEDDD!!!!!!

I just reliased that Monday is a public holiday. Sh*t that place is going to be PACKED!!

• gkd13

like him but hes such a lil player

• manon

parce que j’aime bien justin bieber

okkkkkkkkk! hes having dinner here tonight lmaoo

gotta find out where and stalk him at wherever he is!
    he shouldnt be too hard to find in sydney.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

so adorable :)

I don’t know why security panics when there are like 15 girls around. He could have stopped but security always rushes him away. And yeah, he has an amazing smile/

• all for me

this kids has no hair on his balls and his dick is small!!

• Tina850

i love justin bieber!!!haha lol

How is he a player?

• bluemonday

“Dang, why am I not in Australia?” she says sarcastically.

• Tina850

justin is adorable!:P

• _herecomestrouble.

i say this in every justin post but, he’s so cute. (:

• Tina850

i luv Justin!!

AUSSIE LANDD!

• Hannahh

OMGZ GUYS HOW DO YOU NOT LIKE HIM HE’S SO FREAKING GORGIMOUUUSSSS.
    Not. :) He’s cute, for a little gangster boy on helium. If you like that sort of thing.

• emma13

ok am i an idiot or does oceanup not ask you a password when you try to sign up?!
    they will send it to your email.

• BirthdayCake

I hate to see you go…but I love to watch you leave!

• lmNotAnnoying3.0

ew fetus i hate him!

• peacelovehearts

(replying to this) – Apr 23, 2010 @ 08:53 pm
    you could watch my video and vote for me if you’re bored!! it would mean the world to me! http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=530178525

I would, but that’s just one more person that I have to throw out. No offence, but your going down (;

they will send it to your email.
    yeah but im not getting the emails..

I CAN’T BELIEVE WAT PEOPLE KEEP SAYING ABOUT HIM. I REALLY DON’T GET WHY THEY HAVE TO BE SO MEAN I UNDERSTAND NOT EVERYONE HAS TOO LIKE THE SAME PERSON BUT THEY DON’T HAVE TO GO EVERYWHERE ONLINE AND INSULTING FOR NO APPARENT REASON CUZ REALLY ITS KINDA MAKING HIM MORE FAMOUS. SO THE JOKE IS ON THEM. SO THEY SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP. SO KEEP UR STUPID COMMENTS TO UR FREAKING SELVES. SERIOUSLY. STOP IT. U R NOT REALLY DOING ANYTHING. IT ONLY HELPS HIM ON HIS CAREER. SO BACK OFF.

how the heck do people help him if their bad mouthing him? thats just a stupid comment.
    the thing thats getting him publicity is crazy fans like you who think you need to stand up for him everytime someone says something & follow him around like his got a magnet attached to him.

I don’t understand why people say only 12 year old girls like him. I’m in high school. I’m 15, I personally do not like him, but pretty much every girl in my grade does, and as do the older girl who are 16, 17 and 18. I don’t get it. Sure the 13, 12 and 11 year olds like him too, but so do the older chicks. So to say that he only has 12 year old fans is kinda stoopiddd. I shall watch this on Monday. Knowing him and slash are here makes australia more exciting.

• sess nugget

I think he’s adorable, but his hair is awkward. It’s like a puff, i dont even know how to explain it. hahag.

• emma13

agreed.

I feel bad for Justin, he doesn’t know if he’s a man or a woman..

• louboutin shoes sale

hahaha He’s too cute!
    I love him so much!
    hahaha 2nd photo is funny xD
    maybe he was fixing the pant..hahah okay not!

he threw out all gifts given to him at the airport.
    what a little shit.

in a year every little teenie will have moved on to the next “hot boy”
    lets hope the future biebs never come to aus.

If you want to see me dump a slurpee on my head go here!! http://www.myspace.com/gleeauditions?link=530178525
    PLEASE give me gold stars so i can have a chance at being on GLEE!!! please please please

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

Blue looks great on him ;)

• xhunnybunchesx

I’m bored :/
    Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin’ stars, I can really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right noow!

• Cool beans

Anybody just wanna talk. I’m kinda new.

• Cool beans

Anybody just wanna talk? I’m kinda new.

• xhunnybunchesx

Haha I used to like him best in purple but now I like him best in blue(; suchacutie!

• Memijeminiley

——————————-
    My sister is 12 and everyone in her class hates justin beiber Not all 11 12 13 year olds like him i personaly dislike him too But i do like his songs…

• Cool beans

Or not…….

• Hannahh

Whoa, look at that hot shawtie in the beanie.
    No, but seriously, he bothers me. I’ve tried to like him. I really have. He’s just… not for me? He’s younger anyway.

I didn’t say ALL 11, 12, 13 year olds like him. I was trying to prove a point, that he does have other fans. yeah i don’t like him but i like his songs. xjbnfio..

Poor Slash.

Loser!(:

• Marianne

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

He’s so cute.
    I know someone who lives down there! Im jealous of her right now haha.

First off, criticism and hate comes with fame, everyone knows that.
    Secondly, writing in caps doesn’t help get a point across.
    Third, how does hating help someones career. I am genuinely curious.
    and fourth, if we are helping his career why would you want us to stop? :S

• disney_girl

justin bieber wears size 7 and a half shoes

Justin is too young and busy to be a player. Justin is a flirt though, in a nice way. He always tries to find something nice to say about the people he meets, especially the ladies.

• CantHaveYou

hahaha oh no Bieber has hit Sydney! i can already her all the 12 year old girls screaming their pants off!

grrr this means the city is going to be packed out all day on monday. great, ruin my public holiday Justin :P

your lucky you didnt go it was the biggest waste of time all i saw and heard was a bunch of screaming girls and i got there at 3am…i didnt even get a glimpse of justin!

i know what you mean!!! I live in Sydney too and Justin Bieber’s cool and all, but I WANT JB.. The real JB!!!

hahahaha i live in Sydney! this is so funny to read. id go and see him on sunrise on monday but i know thats theres going to be so many tweenys so not going to bother.

goshhh i just wish the Jonas Brothers would come here already :(

• CantHaveYou

LOL i know!!! he picked the best time to come when everyone has the day off school. theyre all going to be there!!! i know where im staying away from on monday :P

• Bulletproof

Mmm, Biebers looking yummyyyy.

• snowfalls

I wanna pinch his cheeks. He’s adorable.
    After the whole justin bieber sucks thing on twitter, and him saying it was awesome…i was sold.
    I love his personality, and i’m easing up on his music.

LOVE YOUR ICON :DD

• nikole13

he looks adorable :)

Slash just tweeted that maybe him and his missus can take Justin and comp. to a titty bar in Sydney, that Sydney has some amazing Gentlemans clubs.

justin bieber wears size 7 and a half shoes

So I bought matching size 7 and a half shoes.

• MileyIsBestest

Aww Biebs. He’s comin’ to New Zealand. Sadly I won’t be able to see him. :/

• msjonas13

fiirrsstttttt

• Jenniferr

how.. exciting

i posted first?

Omg the girls Gave him an animal I wonder what he’s gonna do with it

• gleekforlife

• ilovemusic

Haha, that’s cute :)

• blingbling

His hat is cute.

• xhunnybunchesx

your icon is cute :P

• didyouforget

I still think a wombats kinda cuter ;/

• xhunnybunchesx

hola :D im new to oceanup, hi! :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I want to hug him.

• Fiona

is it me or does he look older?

• musiciseverything

Bieber is adorable.

• Sweetdisposition?

Such a little cutie:D

• peacelovehearts

He’s got his fetus swagga going on (;

• emma13

aww how adorable. but i wish he was a little bit taller. he would look better if was maybe a few inches taller then he is right now. hopefully he grows and wont be a midget forever.

• cris

Summarizing…HE HAS TO COME TO SPAIN!