Miley Cyrus PARTY IN THE USA

Miley‘s brand new song! If that doesn’t work, listen here.

ONTD?? lol those people actually think that Britney has talent and as far i know there is more people on twitter than on gossip sites

does miley even listn to jay z ?

DEMI TWEETED THIS LAST NIGHT

ddlovatoOh and I may not have twittered it, but I didn’t forget Selena’s birthday!!!! I could never forget hers!!!about 11 hours ago from web

THEN SELENA REPLIED I GUESS TO DEMI SAYING

selenagomezI was born at night, but not last night.about 11 hours ago from TwitterFon

SO I AM THINKING THAT WAS A BURN AT DEMI, BECAUSE ALL LAST TIME DEMI WAS SAYING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PEOPLE BUT WHEN SELENA BIRTHDAY CAME ALL SHE DID WAS TALKED ABOUT WHAT SHE WAS DOING. SO I THINK THERE IS SOME HEAT BETWEENT THEM

Like Oh My God
    Jump off that sofa
    Let’s get get OFF

and that does it for insightful and mature for you? because that’s been the number 1 song for who knows how long.

After listening to it for a while i must say,
    I FUCKING LOVE THIS NEW SONG! Great job Miley!

mommytish@mileycyrus so weird Leslie will be 18! So glad you can be with her at the big party! I wish you could be there now too! Planning is fun!

Miley is going to Tennesee to see Leslie for her birthday soon. :) And Justin I suppose.

• SILLYLILLY

Wait were does she say sex???
    I dont think its bad i just want to hear it!! lol

Dude I’m 20. I love this song. Am I a dork? hahaha
    this song is really good. LOVE IT

are any of lady gaga songs meaningful lol

i love how she mentions britney :)
    both of them are hbic :)

FUCK THE HATERSS (:

wow party in the usa by miley cyrus is actually pretty good wow good job miley

i love party in the usa =]

• Miamigirl

Lol it’s kool, I’m very respectful of people opinions. Yeah I do it’s http://www.twitter.com/erperry, You?

This song is like Vanessa Hudgens – Sneakernight 2.0…it’s way too weird.

EWW PLEASE!!
    I LIKE HER OTHER SONGS BETTER
    BUT THIS.. IS JUST A WHOLE DIFFERENT STYLE
    THAT I’M JUST NOT INTO AND IT HONESTLY SUCKS
    PARTY IN THE USA? PLZ THE LYRICS ARE HORRIBLE
    AND HER VOICE WAS COMLETLY COMPUTARIZED

boo you whore.
    GTFO.

Taste?, Bitch please. Lmao “JoBroHoe305″, good to know where you stand. You can suck their dick after the other 304 bitches before you.

omg this song is on FIRE!!!!!!!!!! i love it.

my fav part is when shes like “turn on the radio and there playing a Britney song” so awsome. its good that she is paying her respects to the queen miss britney spears.

• mileyrox7

uhh person who said only 8-12 years would like. im 20. and i love it. my mom gradma dad cousins and friends like it. and they are pretty old

• swe3t23

who @ reply miley

omg LOVE IT! mileys new EP is gonna be AWESOME

Hopefully Taylor too.

Party in the USA- Miss Cyrus //// Love it!

tbh this song is a perfect song to jam to.
    It’s a party song, friday i am playing it on my 18th birthday (in vegas baby).
    It is a good song to have in your car and to dance to.

really cool to dance to.

Thats what I was thinking.
    I hope Mileys next album isnt like this.
    Im just not into bumble gum pop.

• http://www.youtube.com/miley4eva4499 Julie

WTF, Connor Cruise is 14.

maybe she called selena not everything has to be said on twitter …..
    ANYWAYS songs alright

at least I have TASTE in music!! go make out with ur Miley Cyrus poster.. lesbo!!

—————-
    LMAO! Epic Win! Hahahahahaha
    ___

LOL

I LOVE YOU!

YES! I EMAILED PEREZ! LOL BURN MILEY BURN! YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL NOW!! LOVE TO SEE RYAN SEACREST FACE HE LOVES NILEY! ==== Wow the Press will have a field day with this! LOL ——- No the press wont because its not confirmed OR even rumored. this is just based on people’s assumtions on twitter. As ive said before, if its true, SOMEONE would have reported it already based off of something OTHER than her tweets.

I am not feeling it at ALL:(

awww lol i wanted her to say sex

Probably.

i hate that song too.

‘Party in the USA’ sounds really different, in a good way of course! LOVED it!! I cant get it off of my head!

not really digging the song…it’s was to edited and
    computerized…

LOL go on twitter, thousands of people already like it. I seached it on twitter and nobody said they hated it and there is about 55 new twits about it every 3 mintues from different people loving it.

She didn’t say it

18 and still jammin playa….
    ;)

I LOVE NEW SONG IS AWESOME ~!!!!!!! GOOD JOB MILEY
    CYRUS !!!!!
    AND I LOVE TO DANCE TOO LOL

• http://www.thegrapevine-gossip.blogspot.com celebrity news

typical miley fan…

• SWE3T23

love the song……….very catchy

Lol, this bitch is gonna be stuck with her Disney market forever.

when she says chick its sound like shit. haha

This song might be a little to pop ish hannah ish – but at least miley can SING! Selena = All edited

does she say “sex” in the song?!? lol maybe i heard wrong…lol

PERFECT!! MILEY ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HATERS, GET A LIFE PLEASE

• emma.

the lyrics are horrible, but the song is catchy.

YOU suppose that.
    but
    This is Miley post.
    no one give a fuck about asston or Nick.

I agree she can’t sing….neither can Britney….but they come out with catchy songs….I like Britney, i don’t know about Miley.

• Miley Hater 4-Ever

This genre doesn’t fit her at all. i really hate this song!!! THIS SONG SUCKS!!!!

fuck off. you dont know their lives.

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

yess i have a twitter too. its: twitter.com/BarbieeJonas305 Ill follow you! :)

• DemiandMileyPones:)

The beat is really catchy!

________________________
    i highly doubt thattt….

I counted the seconds and literally almost every 10 seconds someone twits about this song and all isee is people loving it.

THIS SONG ROCKS!

• fukcya

just because Miley chanced her style in this song, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t support her. like seriously?
    Demi & JB changed their styles. why arent you hating on them? bitches

ok, can u please stop posting over and over and also stop using 1000 exclamation marks in every post?

• emma.

MORTE MATURED!??!?! lol are you serious? why you say that? only cuz it says SEX? haha umm . NO

the only good thing about this song is the TUNE..that’s why everyone likes it as much (: cuz everything else sucks and it’s edited (;
    —————————–
    LOL. exactly, this might as well be a hannah song.

I HATE HER PERSONALITY but I actually like this song :)

• britney

normally id get ya… but i mean, spin bedingfields ‘these words’ and its almost the same vibe… just a catchy power-pop song… if pop isnt your thing, cool, but it is what it is…still hott i say

• Miamigirl

Hey I live in Miami too!!! :DDD we’re neighbors…. lol
    ————————

Lol I figured that because your rocking 305 in your username lol. 305 4 life haha

STOP SPAM.

ps

i fucking love this song

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

HER VOICE IS SO DAMN ANNOYING!

WTF

ITS NO RUMOR! Check her tweets his tweets! When justin was in LAshe was missing LA then he went to TN & she went to TN..They have been having A tweetfest! Perexz is late with this info.. Breakup was week around Mid month. Nick was SO OUT of it at the Soundchecks SO teary glassy eyed. OH, God she chose Gaston over Nick! Mamma J has had 2boys with broken hearts and one getting married. THEY ARE DONE! Why Miley? Nick is Gorgeous & Perfect & Talented!

I know I don’t. Honestly, I don’t. Miley is Miley regardless of who she is with.

goat voice

After listening to it for a while i must say,
    I FUCKING LOVE THIS NEW SONG! Great job Miley!

I am sort of, but not for her. She’s much better on country. Pop just does not suit her. The songs are catchy as hell(See You Again), but vocally, eh.

Yay! More meaningless bubblegum crap with shitty singing and shitty lyrics! Just what the world needed!

-_-

• Lorena

____

LOL!

• http://goodness Jasmine

Story of my life.

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

Nope… none of Lady Gaga’s songs are meaningful. I dont even know WHY shes famous. Any perosn who write things like: “bluffin with my muffin” or “i wanna take a ride on ur disco stick” should NOT have the amount of fame this Gogo-dancing whore is getting. (ues she was a gogo dancer. look it up) seriously ppl.. wqat happened to serious, meaningful, poetic music. Music that changes ppl… music that actually REACHES ppl, and thier hearts. Lady gaga just annoys me!!

sghe should jus stick to “The Climb” kinda songs.
    her voice doesn’t sound good in this song

• Bruno

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

LET’S MAKE #PartyintheUSA TRENDING ON TWITTER EVERYONE!!!!!!!

god knows how many times i’ve played this song
    idc what haters i fucking love this song

PARTY IN THE USA!!!!

Finally, a post about her actual career. Cool song. I still wish she was in country though.

THIS SONG ROCKS IF YOU ARE 16 AND OLDER. LIL KIDS ON OCEANUP DON’T GET IT LOL. BABES THEY ARE. PEREZ HILTON JUST TWEETED THTAT HE LOVES MILEYZ SONG. HE IS OVER 16

this shockingly is a good song…but the lyrics are sucky and her voice is tooooooo comouterized, we all know she couldn’t hit those notes with a baseball bat.

Sorry but I don’t like it at all
    However I can tell that little kids will like it
    (Like 8-12 year olds)
    So maybe it’ll do well, IDK

-LOL go on twitter search a lot of teens and adults are loving this song.

IKR?? Everyone on twitter is obsessing over it:

jhoonv Miley Cyrus – Party In The USA ! *——-* Miley You Rock ! half a minute ago from web

lenedstensbo ”Party in the usa” is a great song @mileycyrus. Cant wait for your new album to come out. When is it coming out? less than a minute ago from web

alexiawetherbee listening to @mileycyrus’ new song “party in the USA” i’m kind of obsessed with this song now!! I LOVE IT! :) 1 minute ago from TwitterFox

biasantini @jonasresource what song? Party in the USA? 1 minute ago from web

Download_Disney OMG! @MILEYCYRUS – PARTY IN THE USA! AWESOME SONG! :) 2 minutes ago from web

maddiegrace18 I love Miley’s new song Party In The USA 2 minutes ago from web

JazlynB “Yeahh, yeah!! it’s a Party in the USA!!!” I’m soo loving it*** 2 minutes ago from web

Alicia_jonasx i got my hands up, they’re playin my song i know im gonna be ok yea, its a party in the USA 3 minutes ago from web

xMonicaxFaithx @3LY4RD party in the USA . 3 minutes ago from web

jamesderham WILDLY in love with the new @mileycyrus song “Party in the USA” …

xokiana921 love miley’s new song party in the usa haha

MileyObsessedx OMGOSHH i LOVE mileys new song “Party in the USA” itsss sooo amazing =D ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

kayleex3jonas @ddaniaa party in the USA.

jonaslover4life @stellagirl1993 party in the USA its wicked goodd heres the link http://bit.ly/aVChT 4 minutes ago from web

inseperable yeaaaaa it’s a party in the usa. 6 minutes ago from web

camilacasali oh my gosh, @mileycyrus rocks soooooo bad! Party in the USA is AWESOME

Sotonella ”Party in the USA” por Miley Cyrus ? Suena bastante bien, no puedo esperar a su nuevo cd. 5 minutes ago from web

waiting4mytime put my hands up, there playin my song i know im gonna be ok yea, its a party in the USA yea, its a party in the USA 5 minutes ago from web

roxiijonas What’s party in the USA for ?

AND THAT’S IN A ROW THERE IS MORE BUT IM TO LAZY TO COPY AND PASTE THEM ALL

ANOTHER MOVIE RUMOR: MILEY IN THE “GIDGET” REMAKE

wow (:

I am about to count the seconds to how many people twit about this song:

12 seconds: 16 more results

“welcome to the land of fame and sex”.
    @ .51 secs.

WHO FUCKING CARES!!!

is it her voice?

yup. she changed notes as in going EXTREMELY LOW to EXTREMELY HIGH. it sounded bizarre.

• XD

haaa it’s so catchy and it’s the kind of music you’d play in a store so she’s doing it for her clothing line. ppl who hate it, chill out, everyone has different taste and apparently ppl on twitter are digging it

• Miamigirl

90s may be over, but they were awesome.
    AMEN!

Im 14 and i love it! :D

Sorry miles but this song is not to good. You’re growing up, and so should your music

ok then you probably hate the entire pop world. because to be perfectly honest i could find some of micheal jacksons songs who technically have ‘meaningless’ lyrics but the point of music back then was a good time, not always to move your intellect to the next level.

Ok i take back what i said, after listening to it for a while IM IN LOVE WITH IT.

• anonymous

LETS MAKE PARTY IN THE USA A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

Think about it!! Then Miley will probably tweet about it with probably some more info.

LETS MAKE PARTY IN THE USA A TRENDING TOPIC!!!

i a see another hit for miley in her hand :)

i love this song and
    cute that she made a reference to butterfly fly away

PEREZ TWEET:

“@MileyCyrus New Miley song leaks, “Party In The USA” http://bit.ly/3vE3Mz She’s singing about Jay-Z! WTF? Ha. I like!”

LMAO!
    i love perez!

“Tom thought it would be a good experience for him to see how other performers around his age work,” an insider tells People. “It started as business — but Miley was so sweet, Connor couldn’t help having feelings for her!”

Connor Cruise (son of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman)
    and this is from PEOPLE?! wow… haha maybe miley ditched both nick AND justin for Tom Cruise’s son. lol im just kidding.
    Oh wait no.. it’s from STAR magazine. -__-

I’ve heard the song abt a gazzillion times haha! I can’t get enough of it! xDD “Party in the USA”

Sorry but I don’t like it at all
    However I can tell that little kids will like it
    (Like 8-12 year olds)
    So maybe it’ll do well, IDK
    yeah cause it sound like her poppy hannah montana crap lol

-LOL go on twitter search a lot of teens and adults are loving this song.

oh godd no. ‘sneakernight’ was just terribly unbeareable. i mean, at least i can say this song is pretty catchy. that song just shouldnt have been made.

CAN YOU STFU ABOUT NICK & JUSTIN!?, OMG!

SUCKS!!

EDITED!!!

BAD LYRICS!!!

BAD VOICE!!!

BIG FAIL!!! (:

KILL ME NOW ;D
    for saying what i think (:
    byeee

• Julia

I really love Miley, but i dont like this song and her voice…

Awful. She can’t sing.

• http://www.oceanup.com/2009/07/miley-cyrus-party-in-the-usa.html#comments bytheway

This song is realllyy good!But not original it has the same rythym as im sprung t-pain but more upbeat! like when she’s like “all i see is stilettos i guess i never got the memo” i like how she mentioned she loved britney in the song!

Miley & Justin Getting Back Together?! But What About Niley??? —- That Kevin Jonas better make sure his fiancee is happy because it looks like his youngest brother may be suffering the same fate as Joe Jonas this week, making Kevin next in line to lose his girl.

As far as we know, little Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus are still a happy little tween, dream couple. However, we’ve noticed some Tweets that suggest a reconciliation between Miley and her ex-boyfriend, Justin Gaston.

A week ago, Miley must have been feeling a little angsty and threw on a John Mayer song to tweet to. She wrote on her Twitter: “Listening to Comfortable and thinking of you. I miss your voice”

Whose voice? Who are you thinking of? Well, if we go by the Twitter, we’re going to assume it’s Justin, as he Tweeted the song lyrics sometime after that: “Car ride with @benmschofield and @sierrajacobson9 listening to “I loved you, grey sweatpants, no makeup, so perfect” and you know it’s true”

Say it’s not so Miley! The JoBros have suffered enough this week!

Do you want to see Nick blubber like a baby like his big brother did?

You guys rule the tween Disney Kingdom! Don’t mess that up now!

P.S. CLICK HERE to “follow” Perez on Twitter! —–FYI PEREZ HAS IT WRONG NILEY WAS DONE RIGHT BEFORE JOE! NICK WAS REAL SAD SO THATS WHY HE STARTED WITH THE COSTUMES! CHECK SOUNDCHECKS 10DAYS or More BACK. NICK LOOKS TEARY, ZOMBIE LIKE & DID NIT TALK AT ALL! NICK CRIED BEFORE JOE PEREZ! Justin Over Nick?/ Thats crazy!!

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

YEAH!! lol. I love Miami….. thats so cool ur from here.. i would have never expected to see anyonefrom Miami here.. that would be too much of a coincidence. lol. yeah 305 4 life!! like that song “im in Miami bitch” by LMFAO! :D

• anonymous

hiii

I am about to count the seconds to how many people twit about this song:

12 seconds: 16 more results

wth??? the songs was JUST released a few hours ago.

• Miamigirl

I’ll follow you too! :)

Did I mention Nick? I don’t think I did. Hmm and the only reason I mentioned Justin is because he is in Tenn and Miley already wants to see him. Don’t come at me with that “YOU DONT KNOW WUT SHE MEANT!!!” BS either because I’m not saying anything Miley hasn’t already made evident.

ARGUMENT OVER.

FUCKING EPIC WIN.

Because this is miley and people somehow has the impression that just because she’s miley cyrus, it automatically means that her buisness is THEIR buisness and double standards start to arise.

• annonymous

imo this song sucks!!! her voice is soo edited, we all know miley has a lowish voice and there is no way she could hit those highish notes…

• anonymous

ITS WELCOME TO THE LAND OF FAME EXCESS

honestly u guys, it hasn’t that hard to hear.

do u rly think disney would let her put that in her song? my gosh

COMMENT TWINS!!

MILEY WILL GET ANOTHER BRILLIANT ALBUM ?
    man,this is what i call music
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it ?

I love the song. It’s awesome. Miley’s a great singer (:

stfu and stop acting innocent.
    can you honestly say ALL the songs you listen to are meaningful?

Hopefully her other songs are better cause if they’re not I won’t be buying her cd.

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

wow that comment makes u seem so smart… u cant even fight back. THAT definetely shows ur class…. plus i’d rather suck THEIR dick than lick Mileys vagina!! SLUT!!

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

okay thanks ;D lol.

• anonymous

NO. It’s not.

Lawl that doesn’t change the fact that it sucks, hun.

MILEY TWEET:
    “Today is one of those days where EVERYTHING is annoying. Don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about.”

and

ADAM SHANKMAN REPLY:
    “Hmmm. Given her last tweet, Miley sounds good mood today, lol. Good news is: that’s good for the scene we’re shooting!
    Miley is the best and a total pro, and my light. I love her like she is my kid sister… With waaaayyyy more then her fair share of talent.”

Lmao gotta love Miley and Adam!

shit

this song is ok….it’s too hannah montana-ish and the lyrics suck….what is up with the overly computerized voice. she’ll be stuck with this disney sound forever.

look to the right, see the Hollywood sign, this is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous..IT’S A PARTY IN THE USA :)

i usually like miley’s songs but idk about this one:/

Check out @mileycyrus new song #PartyInTheUSA http://bit.ly/KK6pu

They know that’s what she’s saying. They just like to find little things that will mess up her image more.

Whoa! Wicked awesome! Party In The USA!! Haha, well, I’m in Canada but still.

Wow, this song completely rocks in the car.
    Some mean beat to it. Awesome.
    Just get the mp3.

Very catchy summer tune.

i really dislike this song,especially when she cackles near the end.

And you think they edit Selena’s voice?
    This is very edited!

i just LOVE party in the USA ….its amazing:)

Demi & JB changed their styles. why arent you hating on them? bitches

agree 100%

• SelenaROX

I love this song =)
    Its catchy!

just contrast these lyrics with demi’s. there is absolutely no meaning behind this song. it’s embarrassing.
    ——————
    ummm actually she’s talking about when she moved to LA and how crazy it seemed and she thought she wasnt gonna fit in but she felt she just had to enjoy it and ‘party’

• it’s me.

awesome, i love it! :)

• Vic2763

miss-miley-online.net is reporting that

Miley’s NEW ALBUM COMING OUT AUG 31, 2009 , AND ONLY AT WALMART!

so what if she wants to see him? she cant visit a friend? im just saying, keep an open mind. dont jump to conclusions. :) It shouldnt matter who miley’s dating anyways. She can date whoever she wants to date. its not like she’s marrying anyone anytime soon.

• Omber1186

YOU FUCKEN ASS HOLES YOU JUST HAVE TO BE OUT OF YOU DUMB ASS MINDS!!!!!!! SHES THE BEST SINGER I HAVE HERDHOT MAN SHES HOT I WOULD REALY LIKE TO KISS HER AND DONT BUG ME!!!!

__

Lol, yo bitch!, stop obsessing over OTHER peoples relationships. Sick kid

This sounds nothing like her, edited much?

I hope you’re all kidding when you say that you like this. It sucks.

a step back for her, i think
    her voice sounds bad and over edited
    just… not good
    i like jb and demi’s recent stuff
    but i don’t like miley and selena’s recent stuff

• anonymous

LOVE THIS SONG!!!

CORRECTION: MILEY CYRUS AND ZAC EFRON RUMORED TO START IN REMAKE OF “GIDGET”

WOW not even a Miley fan but I can’t lie AWESOME SONG!

• http://twitter.com/Delilah_marie Delilah_Marie

I LOVE this song! Can’t wait to hear her new music.

what the fuck areyou deaf? they were both weird songs, but at least vanessa’s voice didn’t sound incredible, but could pull off sneakernight. miley’s voice with this song sounds like a dying animal. no. just. No.

• Justine

LOVE this song! :)

i like it first?

i dont really see this as bubble gum because thats like saying lady and britney were bubblegum. yea it is definitely pop, but just because something is pop doesn’t automatically make it bubblegum. shes not cussin it up or talkin about sleepin with a bunch of guy so i assume thats what makes it bubblegum to people but whatever.

• the whole shabbang :)

This song is the shit!
    I love it!

• http://kdsfj.com mee

love itttt. can’t wait to see her on tour!

I LOVE THE SONG !
    AMAZING.

• mileyrox7

OMG leave Miley alone! she can sing. atleast her voice isnt edited like hmm idk selena gomez. she doesnt write all her songs. so leave her alone

• kelly

oh geez….this song is typical hollywoood

party in the USA (or UK where i live ) lol bad joke, haha i love that song :O amazing :D

To YOU. But obviously not to tons of people.

now there miley fans, this is computerized, just like selena’s magic. so u don’t have to say selena can’t sing, her voice is always computerized. k? bye

• Kayla

uhhh, her voice doesn’t fit this genre at all. Who is she trying to be?? Stick to Country girl. I give her credit for being so famous and calling herself a singer when she can’t sing.

This song is REALLY catchy.
    Its to promote her clothing line.

• Kristina

Great song! Can’t wait for her next album!

The vast majority of them carry some sort of message, yes. Is that a problem?

• TAtum

I love Miley!!!

THIS SONG IS FOR HER NEW CLOTHING LINE genius.

• Alina

her new album will be AWWWWWEEEESOME!!!
    whenever she releases it haha

Nope I don’t like it either.

ewwwww shit song!!!

WTF is this???

uhh no offense but this sounds like a hannah montana song
    not a miley song
    like… meaningless lyrics, lots of editing, catchy tune
    you know?

Sorry to bring this up but, Major drama then this is leaked? Is this Justin and Nick thing all staged?

Don’t get me wrong the song is great, but the timing is a little suspect I think. With what has happend so many times in the past, I think any rumours of JG or NJ can be taken with a grain of salt. Just Sayin

i loveeee her!!!

I was hoping that too.

owww. hurts my ears.

This is not for a new album. It’s for her EP she talked about on Twitter which on consists of a few songs. It’s not an actual brand new album and it will only be sold at Walmart. I would say chill but it’s not going to help any.. Besides, Miley has said she’s been writing music on Twitter countless times.

ehhhh i dont like it at all.

I really like it, it’s very Natasha Bedingfield. Perfect summer song!

i’m not really a miley fan but party in the usa is freaking awesome. XD look to my right and i see the hollywood sign. pshh its to my left.XD

• TAtum

Yeah! Me too

• jayde

LOVE MILEY AND THIS SONG~!! GREAT SUMMER SONG!

Everybody seems so famous

• jordie

yay i love this song cant wait till here concert and her ne ablum:]

EWWWWWWWWWWW

granted, i think we can tell they had to spice up her voice a little because she doesnt have a ‘pop’ voice by any means, but who doesn’t now a days. im just glad she hasn’t gone full out autotune and still does sound like herself. the songs cool though. no hate here.

• bridget

this song is awesome,i’m lovin’it.By the way people who are saying this isn’t about nick,yes it is in a way,listen to the beginning,well it says-‘turned on the radio… and something about ‘and the JB’s on the line’,or something like that.Tell me if i’m wrong-it’s repeated 3 times.I thought that was sweet that she mentioned them.

I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG! DAMN!, IT’S STUCK IN MY HEAD

wow, if it hurts your ears, why’d you listen? prob just jelous cause she’s actually a somebody while you’re a …. no one. :)

WITH DOWNLOAD LINK CLICK HERE

Too much autotune.

• britney

lol *cheers*

:O!
    lovee itt!
    gosh was it a loong whilee since she realesed a song!
    so happy (:
    yeeahh…it’s a party in the usa. (:

• Miamigirl

—————-
    LMAO! Epic Win! Hahahahahaha

Adam Shankman is the most adorable man on the planet. Too bad we’re not getting any behind the scenes photos/vids since everyone flipped a shit last time. It’s sweet that he tries to protect her though.

• Michele x3

it’s different, but i still love it<3

No, it was originally posted at Walmart for her new clothig line..

no me gusta. I just dont like her voice anymore.

God she;s got all that techno lie Selena. Selena needs it , Miley can sing, she doesn’t!

• Miamigirl

—————
    Haha me either, it’s nice knowing I’m not the only one reppin 305 here lol. It sucks that your not a Miley fan :P lol. LMAO That’s my jam!

I FUCKING LOVE THIS NEW SONG! :):):)

Nobdy but herself. Stfu and Gtfo

horrible

• HOT DAMN ;)

i hate that i love it

AND THE JAY-Z SONG WAS ON!!!!!!

i really liked it.
    good job milless.

I actually think this song is awesome(:

• Miamigirl

Love it! It’s about time for some new Miley music. Rock on Miley!

Wow, this song completely rocks in the car.
    Some mean beat to it. Awesome.
    Just get the mp3.

I swear i was listening to this in my car (about 20 mintues ago) and 6 people asked me what song is it because it’s good.

• CHRISS

AHHHH I LOVE THIS SONG. NOT TYPICAL MILEY BUT STILL SICK!!! LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT CANT WAIT TO HEAR SOME MORE OF HER MUSIC.

• layla

that song is so cute!

really catchy! good job, miley!!

This doesn’t even SOUND like Miley. I doubt she can make her voice go that high. Bizarre. It reminds me of a Selena Gomez song in that the music itself is catchy but the singing is overedited and dreadful.

reminds me of “headstrong” from ashley tisdale

well then, what are you known for?

oh right, nothing… except bitchy comments

shit

yes, you are.
    and you smell like one too.

• JBCanada

Does she say “Sex” bahaha lol I’m not freaking out about it, but is she trying to say “Just because I’m with disney doesn’t mean I can’t say sex or whatever in my songs. Ya… doesn’t really work for you Miley. The songs okay, doesn’t really fit her voice, but its got a good beat!

she really shouldnt sing like this she should jus stick too singing country man i mean shes sing about hollywood WTF this is a stupid song but i like her jus not the song!!!!!!

• :)

SHUT THE FUCK UP!, my God!. Go and get yourself a boyfriend and stop obsessing over other peoples realtionship. Oh, and this isn’t about Nick or Justin.

Anways, LOVE the song!

this type of song doesn’t fit her voice! stick to country miley.. you still can’t sing that well but it fits your voice better haha

not bad not bad not her best but still a vry good song! the laugh @ the end was adorable!

lolwtf
    only on oceanup will people say that this is ‘good’
    for those with truly good taste, go to ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com instead plz

is it me or does it sound better while driving, i so take back my comment i fucking love it now.

I’m not really a fan but I do like this song.

• Nicole

i dont like it……..

Dude eveyone on twitter is going CRAZY for this song!

LMAO this song stuck in my head

:) Love it. It’s super catchy

eww h8 it

Stfu about Nick & Justin, this isn’t about them. UUUGGHHH

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

lol. dont worry cuz obviously ur not the only one rockin’ the 305!! lmao. Its not that I HATE her with a passion. I simply just dont like her music.. i do think that she is a very talented actress though! :) do u have a twitter?

I acually Love This Shit! its Cute and More Mature.. And Its Cute.. I dont know if she wrote it.. but its still cute.. I like it.. I cant wait to hear the rest of the album

• idkmybffjill?

awesssooome!!!
    but dangit tim u were supposed to post my vid: http://bit.ly/bcItd

the guitar is human natura by micheal jackson
    like john mayar played . ?
    right ?

by the waY o gosh her voice butterflys will fly away if the here her voice

Nick looked SICK a week ago. he looked drowsy and just sick. and will you STOP copying and pasting that? Perez knows nothing more than we do. I’ll believe it when someone suggests something OTHER than assumptions on twitter.

TOO EDITED =/

naahh a tad different to me. there are plenty of songs out there that you could consider ‘meaningless lyrics, cathy tune, and lots of editing’ – hence ‘gotta feeling’ by BEP. and i dont think you would consider that Hannah. especially since that song is my jam.

• west242

Miley is so gay.She is not a good role modle for yong kids.She took naked pic. of her self.I bet the pic. where for Nick J.

i love miley but this song doesnt sound right to me her voice doesnt fit it in this maybe her other song will sound better not really feeling this though
    still like you girl

lol that made me laugh
    she says Jay Z not JB

MILEY IS THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD PICK JUSTIN FAMEWHORE OVER MULTI TALENTED NICK! AFTER EVERYTHING SHE BLEW IT!=========== Yeah shes definitely picjed tyhe wring guy! LMAO!!———

She didn’t say sex, hunny. Get your ears checked.

you just typed 2 comments.

this is odd.

No, she says: “Welcome to the land of fame excess”

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

Hey I live in Miami too!!! :DDD we’re neighbors…. lol

• Adam

SICK TUNE

i am not a fan of the song, her voice sounds weird. like it does in clear or w/e. i hate it when she does that.

oh jezzz.
    GET OVER IT.

the beat is bangin:)

Go on twitter and see the thousands of people in love with it. Mostly teens and adults.

then plz explain twitter :)

and ohnotheydidnt? ur kidding me rite? that shitty site?

Wtf is this shit.

THEN SELENA REPLIED I GUESS TO DEMI SAYING

LMAO it sounds exactly like her.

Oh hello there AutoTune, so nice of you to show up!

Preferred the stuff on Breakout.

well you could find the message in this song as well. the whole point isn’t to let your fears and nerves get the best of living your life; have a good time. hence the whole, ‘feel good’ vibe. you can find a message in almost any song even if it isnt the most meaningful soulsearching out there. but tbh, id go crazy if we didnt have a few songs that were simple ‘feel good’ songs. but maybe thats just me.

Perfect summer song!

OCEANUP IS STUPID THEY NEVER GIVE CREDIT!!!!!

• Chelsea

OMG LOVE IT!!!!!!! It’s a great summer song: roll down the windows and blast it! Haha love it Miley.

EVERYONE ON TWITTER TWEETED ME ABOUT THIS SONG AND I SEARCHED IT ON TWITTER AND EVERYBODY LOVES IT! ON IT’S FIRST FEW HOURS OF RELEASE AND ALREADY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE IT.

• Gasp

Oh.My.Gosh.
    Epic.Fail.

I have nothing against her but, this song is terrible. The worst song she has ever mad in her natural born life. Wtf is up with her voice? Lame lyrics.

LETS TELL HER OVER TWITTER

@selenagomez
    hey u knew that demis inlove w/ u right ?!
    _____

don’t do that, i mean seriously.. let us all imagine and hope it’s true.. but don’t do that cuz like seriously..i think this will get their friendship or whatever they have to start being kinda akward and weird..maybe this will get to start making their frienship fall apart..wouldnt it feel weird if people would call you and your bff lesbian lovers..? yea it will be akward..and just feel akward when your together.. even if this is true lol..

i love semi.. but i think this will just get to make them go in the closet even more or make their whole friendship akward..

let’s enjoy them as bff for now (:
    step by step they’ll do it on their own ;D

MILEY TWEET:

and

ADAM SHANKMAN REPLY:

Lmao gotta love Miley and Adam!

he’s so sweet
    he really care about her and love her.
    this is BEYOND adorable

• anonymous

OMGEE, I can relate to this song so much…NOT. This song hurt my ears. The references and “synthetic” hip-hop vide to this song is so cheesy…does Jay-Z knows he’s being associated with this crap??

so im guessing that this song is about the first time she went to LA for the whole Hannah Montana thing.

This is really addicting! =)

• ugly101

miley is a hoe.

i dont like miley… but the song
    is aight i guess…
    sounds very edited though…
    she sounds better with country music

• Demi

omg LOVE IT! mileys new album is gonna be AWSOME of course :)

lol i love her but this is horrible

and lol at bobbing her head to butterfly fly away

I FREAKING LOVE EVERYTHING MILEY!!

im not sure you know what you just said. ‘at least her voice didnt sound incredible.’ uh i know it didnt. i can not stand that girls voice, so yea ‘sneakernight’ and all her other songs were usually trainwrecks for me.

wow the lyrics really SUCK big time.. the tune is allright (: but the voice is just.. :/ ..it doesn’t fit and it sound a bit edited..

yea,um.. is this the song they said that would pass ‘the climb’ .. FAIL..

sorry but i DONT LIKE IT :(

yea,um.. is this the song they said that would pass ‘the climb’ .. FAIL..

sorry but i DONT LIKE IT :(

yea,um.. is this the song they said that would pass ‘the climb’ .. FAIL..

sorry but i DONT LIKE IT :(

yea,um.. is this the song they said that would pass ‘the climb’ .. FAIL..

sorry but i DONT LIKE IT :(

yea,um.. is this the song they said that would pass ‘the climb’ .. FAIL..

sorry but i DONT LIKE IT :(

• r

OMG no offense to miley fans but the lyrics were HORRRIBLE…omg im embarressed for her…

• priscilla

Awesome Dance tune! Yo, Hollywood records is gonna take this video off…leaked copyright infringement.

• JBCanada

No, she says: “Welcome to the land of fame excess”

———————–

Oh, I read the lyrics on an other video and they said that its was sex… lol Oh well

It’s different from some of? her other songs and that’s part of the reason I like it. =]

• Des

haha. I love how everyone on here hates the song but almost everyone on twitter loves it. lol. Oceanup is the only on hating on the song. I tbh love it. I’m not gonna say it beats The Climb but close second. It’s just a song you can listen in the car or whenever. Catchy and sweet.

Also if you want to here something edited and digitalized listen to a Britney, Gaga or Selena song. Now that is what I call digitalized. (except Gaga’s can sing so…)

If you don’t like her/or the song you don’t have to say anything rude about it. Just simply state not my tase. I hate sreamo/rap/ and other music but I don’t bash it. Just cause it’s not my type doesn’t mean nobody likes it or it’s not good.

No she says ‘XX’ I think.. not sure though.. =/

yeahhhhhhhhhh
    i’ll stick to demi, thx anyway though.

• ro

catchy song, but the concept and lyrics don’t seem
    that great to me.

lol seriously?
    get off dude.

• Melissa

—————-
    LMAO! Epic Win! Hahahahahaha
    ___

LOL

ONTD is the most popular gossip site on the internet. You realize that, right?

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE ON TWITTER LOVE IT

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! GO MILEY!

• Miamigirl

——————-
    This song ain’t for Nick or Justin, it’s just a song! Jeez

I swear i just eat for 10 mintues and 256 people twittered this song and all said (in a row) how much they loved it.

• Amy

Duuuuuuuuuude. The 90s are over. This is some shit I’d expect on a Jump5 CD or something.

i love this song so much lol! its so? fun to listen to and just makes you want to dance and laugh!

• Gabby

Love Miley, this song, not so much. Sounds really edited.

• FeliciaFan

IM IN LOVEEEE WITH THIS SONG!!! :D

SOoo catchy ;p

• britney

i’ll just say what i said in the other post…i like the song, tbh…who ever is sayin this isn’t pop is crazy…its power-pop to the freakin fullest…its like a cross between natasha bedingfield & gwen… just my take… kinda hott…definitely one of them songs to get stuck in your head.

Same. I adore the country influences. I like straight up pop, but not on her. She doesn’t suit it. There’s a reason why her best vocals are The Climb, Ready Set Don’t Go, Full Circle, and Goodbye, as opposed to Fly on the Wall and Seven Things.

I fucking love this song i hated it at first but now it’s my jan!

i usually don’t like miley’s music (but I love her as a person),
    but this song is catchy! I love it!

NO FUCKING ONE CARES ABOUT SELENA & DEMI, STFU!

meanless songs:
    I gotta feeling
    Most of Britney’s song
    When i grow up
    Live to Party
    Waking up in Vegas
    I kissed a girl
    Boom boom pow

some one finish the list im to lazy

• sexybeast

i really like this song!!!
    and wtf did demi say about miley and children not loving her? sorry i just got on OU.

I usually hate Miley’s song so it sickens me to say this,
    I am obseesed with the damn song.

it makes me laugh when you miley fans come on selena posts and say ZOMG SHE SUX TOO MUCH EDITING!!!!!! but miley’s just as bad

• Xiomy

I love this song!

STOP THE DEMI AND SELENA CRAP
    THIS IS A MILEY POST!

• priscilla

Even Perez loves it. Club dancing song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, it was sort of… awful?

hahaha i feel like that has the potential to be the next big lyric quote.

gtfo.
    NO ONE CARES.

BReakout was dedicated to her prince charming (Nick) is this for the 21 yr old immature jobless Perv Gaston..? ========== haha yes I dedicate this to my Bf who gives me attn 24/7 cause he doesn’t work. I need attn.. Ok, Nick Jonas or Justin Gaston? hmmmm One has a bright future and is so hot & has great morals & family & the other one moouches off of me… I guess I ‘ll dump nick & cause famewhore! STUPID! Girl.. The only girl in the WORLD who would choose Gaston over Nick! LMAO========

90s may be over, but they were awesome.

atleast miley can sing on like selenaoh and selena’s voice is way edited

• mileyrox7

uhhh nick broke up with her bitch. she didnt blow anything. go fuck somewhere else cause its sure as hell aint wanted here.

• Ty.

OMG THIS SONG ROCKS
    Seriously, this song is awesome.

Hope she sings it on tour!!

• Des

I’m with u 100% i don’t exactly like Gaston but it seems like there just frieds so just leave it at that. I think everything will come out when she goes back to LA.

• idkmybffjill?

here’s the vid with correct lyrics and the highest quality download: http://bit.ly/bcItd

Honestly, I FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG.

WHERE DID YOU HEAR THAT?

• Amanda

SOOO, at first my sister and I were like “Jay Z” wow, this song is lame but then I kept listening, and I am loving it, it’s catchy. There is NO SUCH THING as bad taste in music, so say what you want.

My God, stop being a fucking drama queen. Do you relate when People are talking about money, sex & girls? I don’t think so. But it’s still awesome songs.

IMAO no it’s not.

• Vic2763

Hay-Hoa, Let’s ALL Party with our girl Miley<3 xoxo

and a britney song was onn!!
    love it =D

THIS SONG IS ONLY FOR THE THEME SONG OF HER CLOTHING LINE!!!!!

i really like this song!!!

Who, where, when, what, why???

lawl

but anyway the song sucks, yet it’ll probably be mildly successful just because she’s miley. oi.

Yeah! It’s a party in the USA! Yeah! It’s a party in the USA! My new summer song!

LOVE this song! :)

• sexybeast

the comments above lol

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

That song is disgusting!! That bitch cant sing!! >_< shes only gonna sell that song to stupid little girls that wannabe like her!! a person with REAL tatse in music.. would NEVER buy that!!!!

sex? yea.. i know you wann get out of disney miley and try to say..’only cuz i’m on disney doesnt mean i cant say sex’
    cuz it doesnt fit you.. it just fails xD

um yea the song is really not her and sound way too HOLLYWOOD.. dont like it at all just the tune i guess

sucks :/

wow party in the usa is an amazing song cant wait for new album :D

• Boo you

EWW PLEASE!!
    I LIKE HER OTHER SONGS BETTER
    BUT THIS.. IS JUST A WHOLE DIFFERENT STYLE
    THAT I’M JUST NOT INTO AND IT HONESTLY SUCKS
    PARTY IN THE USA? PLZ THE LYRICS ARE HORRIBLE
    AND HER VOICE WAS COMLETLY COMPUTARIZED

so maybe the tweets of miley in nashville could have been pointed towards lesley… maybe talking about her birthday you just dont know for a FACT if she was talking about justin yes justin is in nashville and franklin but there is a possability her nashville tweets were pointed towards lesley…
    dont bash me tho…
    you’re right. i mean not EVERYTHING she does has to be about justin. it COULD be a coincidence.

so is it gonna be a single?
    “@mileycyrus heard your new single earlier from Scot Finck, love the “stiletto” line, also the Jay-Z reference
    11:03 PM Jul 14th from web”

• JBCanada

I usually hate Miley’s song so it sickens me to say this,
    I am obseesed with the damn song.
    ————————–

Don’t worry, me too :/

GET YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND, FUCKING IDIOT.

are YOU deaf? you CLEARLY dont know what an animal dying sounds like. dont be mean and make a comparrasion like that. if you want, why dont you record yourself singing and lets judge.

_______

• anonymous

Proves to show that so many people call crap MUSIC these days. Use auto-tune, basic audio mix, and add a few cheesy lyrics and teenies all over the world will buy it.

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove this song Party In The USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Julie

THE SONG IS GREEEATT! I LOVE IT!! PARTY IN THE USA — ON REPEAT!

explain all the people on twitter jammin to it. Even Perez loves it.

hahahaha i know seriously. this song is obviously about when she moved to LA. clearly nothing about it has anything to do with boys… like at all.

I actually think this song is awesome
    im obsessed!

Miley & Justin Getting Back Together?! But What About Niley???

Say it’s not so Miley! The JoBros have suffered enough this week!

Do you want to see Nick blubber like a baby like his big brother did?

You guys rule the tween Disney Kingdom! Don’t mess that up now!

JUSTIN AND MILEY ARE BACK!!!

Not gonna lie…I hate it!

Yea! I love the song!

Make lots of money Miley , you need to support Famewhore Gaston!!

EDITED!!!! big time, but still sound bad,fail Miley..

Um, what?

WOW. lol its cathy but its deffinatly REALLY different from what shes ever done before… lol i like it. They didnt edit her voice too much cause she still sounds like herself.

and the britney song was on.
    and the jay-z song was on.
    moving my hips like yeah?

damn such insightful and mature lyrics, i am in awe.

THEN SELENA REPLIED I GUESS TO DEMI SAYING

i really like this song!!!
    what? demi didnt say that… not that i heard of anyways.

ohh my gosh, i love this new songg!! PARTY IN THE USA? something like that. XD still amazing i lovee itt!

oh really? go on twitter. TONS of people love it.

like “whos that chick, thats rockin’ kicks,
    she gotta be from out of town”
    this relates to me when i go somewheree XD

its a good song but i have to its way to autotuned and synthesized for me

• lays

I like the guitar during the first few seconds…

Go and make out with your JB poster, whore. Your name say it all

• && The Jay-Z Song Was Onn

HOLY SHIIIZZZ I LOVE THIS SONG!! I’VE BEEN PLAYING IT NON-STOP HAHAA I CANT WAIT FOR HER NEW ALBUM <3 <3
    I LOVE THIS KIND OF MUSIC IT SOUNDS GREAT WITH HER VOICE <3

I LOVE IT!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

lol, its excess

• Katie

Am i the only one that doesnt like it?!!?!?
    its ewwie

• Dessiree

Typical selena fan…

no, cuz last time i checked perez was. but dont worry, he’s almost as bad as those on ONTD

Sorry but this song is TERRIBLE!!! really sucks!!!

SHE DIDN’T SAY SEX.

NOBODY FUCKING CARES

can you stop posting over and over and over? jesus christ

thats a joke right

i didnt like this song right away, but then i was like damn this is awesome

really catchy!
    love it!

i swear i heard this beat before i just can’t place it hmmmm anyways this songs is like the ones that you hate but its stuck in your head

courtneelovee: @kgassman93 did you here your new song party in the usa. ewz.
    sorry there are some haters

Connor Cruise (son of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman)

dont bash me tho…

lol yup exactly and people thought miley and nick were together with all her nick tweets but look how that turned out… same goes for mileys tweets now…

Sorry but I don’t like it at all
    However I can tell that little kids will like it
    (Like 8-12 year olds)
    So maybe it’ll do well, IDK

Even Perez Hilton likes it.

Jay z! lol. I loved the stilleto’s line..

We will get this into Tranding Topics, come on.
    #PartyInTheUSA

Miley & Justin Getting Back Together?! But What About Niley??? —– Kevin Jonas better make sure his fiancee is happy because it looks like his youngest brother may be suffering the same fate as Joe Jonas this week, making Kevin next in line to lose his girl.

Say it’s not so Miley! The JoBros have suffered enough this week!

Do you want to see Nick blubber like a baby like his big brother did?

You guys rule the tween Disney Kingdom! Don’t mess that up now!

Honestly only the chorus is edited.

It’s alright, I like her more meaningful songs better :)

great song!

• Mary

EWWW!!! For the Miley fans that say this song is good you guys must be really weird. I like the climb better..

idk everyone is going crazy for this song every 2 mintues about 50 people twitter about this song and i have yet to seen someone say they hated it, so i don’t know.

This is about HER NEW SONG now take that shit and go

haha i knew he would. he cant resist the pop that is this song. good stuff.

• SoccerSeattle

heyy

• Dessiree

YUPPPPPP THATS WHY IM ON A FUCKING MILEY POST!!!
    IF I WASNT I WOULDNT BE ON IT UNLIKE YOU DELUSIONAL SELENA FANS WHO GO TO EVERY MILEY POST!!!!

Oh please, at least miley still sounds like miley. Selena sounds completley different in every single song she sings and its obvious that they computerize her stuff. Unlike selena, miley actually HAS songs with good vocals.

Connor Cruise (son of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman)

due to the fact its called party in the USA i planned on automatically hating it but sadly love it. she does shout out to brit.

• $$JoBroHoe305$$

OMG THIS IS TOO EDITED!!!!!!!

horrible horrible song..
    and i actually thought it WAS gonna be better than the climb since they said so.. :/

LOVE IT!!

does she says “welcome to the land of fame and sex”??
    o_O

i love her but this song SUCKS

psh its a fun song. its something people can dance to. not all her songs HAVE to be meaningful. i mean what about live to party? is that meaningful? how about i kissed a girl? is THAT meaningful? poker face? bombom pow?

when did she say sex?? you need ur hearing checked cuz she said fame excess
    and it sounds hollywood cuz its about being in hollywood, duh

Awwww, that’s cute. And that would be amazing. Seriously, I honestly dont’ care who she dates as long as she’s safe and happy. I’m so glad we got a post on her career.

Sorry but I don’t like it at all
    However I can tell that little kids will like it
    (Like 8-12 year olds)
    So maybe it’ll do well, IDK

-LOL go on twitter search a lot of teens and adults are loving this song.

Lol, we know that you’re dancing around to it

Anways, LOVE the song!

Sorry but I don’t like it at all
    However I can tell that little kids will like it
    (Like 8-12 year olds)
    So maybe it’ll do well, IDK
    yeah cause it sound like her poppy hannah montana crap lol

Can you guys STOP saying the lyrics are horrible?

1. this is a song about moving to hollywood
    2. this is a song about fitting in and having FUN
    3. not EVERY song has to be about a guy!

I actually find it quite enjoyable. Very catchy. Great job miley!

oh please. he knows just about as much as you. its not even a rumor. he hasent heard anything from any sources or anything. he’s just guessing at her twitter. ill believe it when someone legit reports it

Love Love Love Party In The USA !!!!Best song !!!

• fukcya

are you guys retarded it doesnt say sex
    and the people in heere that are hating, wow typical selena fan.
    this song is way better than any of those selena songs, no doubt.

dont bash me tho…

your the best miley cyrus

• taylor j.

your the best miley cyrus

• coo foo

miley is aswome se is coo foo to

• coo foo