Demi, ‘I Almost Cried Over Taco Bell’

WOW I realize tha Nick has a big crush on Demi cause if u see the video and even in the behind the scenes hes always talking to her and laughing and smiling when hes with next to her… and with Miley nothing at all hes freaking serious (Niley is so over)…. I think the real love of Nick is Demi hahaha

she is FAT!

…lol, just kiding

she is skinny as hell!!!!!!!!

O_o

Um well you know how she said she cries over the littlest things..yeah that means shes on her period. der.

———– Nick is focused on his career. His career comes first…. I feel they are NOT friends now, I am very sad to say.. She avoided him at the TCA’s and Didn’t have nice words to say on that MTV interview.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE?? — Why did you ruin your friendship?

• Amelia

Demi wasnt fat before well when she was a kid yeah but now shes never been fat and its understandable thats shes really skinny right now is because shes on tour and of course she moves around during her shows so she gets skinny during the tour and after the tour she’ll probley gain some pounds to not look that skinny but she still looks awesome like she always does!

• Anabel

There were pictures of her like MONTHS ago when she was in an airport and her hipbones were showing. She’s just skinny okay. I have the exact same body type as her and I’m the same height. So frankly I don’t know why people are freaking out. She’s not anorexic at all.

She’s a bitch her publisist hates her obviously and her tour manager does too.

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.
    =

I say it all the time retard its been longer than your queen miley has.

her hips = GROSS =S

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.

Fail!

• sarah :D

well i love demi. and i dont give a crap about how she looks. even though she’s freakin gorgeous. it shouldn’t matter. no matter what size she is, shes still awesome.

• sophy

aaawww!
    MEMI!!:):):):)
    i luv them!
    wow demi is begin so skinny!!:s
    just like me haha (;

memi 4 ever

• asdfghjkl;

haha whatta scene kid.

pretty. :)

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.

who was that person that said they wanted to hit sleena again?

• sophy

YAY

MEMI 4 EVER ;)

adammshankman Miley cried to me this morning because she doesn’t want the movie to ever end. How sweet is that? When actors are that happy, ive dun good
    4 minutes ago from Tweetie

• No Bitchassness

yep and also he could have meant dressing room, not trailer it doesn’t match up to anybody else.

the shows that are airing now
    Demi Lovato is ruled out
    Selena gomez.. just seriously NO lol
    Debby Ryan.. fuck off hell no
    Jenifer Stone.. theres no popular guy
    Emily Osment.. isn’t dying to be bad
    As the bell rings.. no one cares about them they arent popular

• Paige

She’s fishing for compliments. And wants us to think she has an eating disorder. I used to do shit like this all the time.

lol

• IceCreamCone =]

It is really apparent that she has lost weight and her looking thin is not down to the way she is standing!
    Yeah, she has lost weight due to her touring but I think she has put more effort in because of ‘apparent’ comments to do with her size.
    I just hope, the pressure from the media and the industry doesn’t get to her, so that she looses more weight because she has a great figure and I really don’t want to see her turn into another one of those media sticks who eat nothing and look sickly!
    Demi is an incredible asset to Disney –
    They really should have move people like her figure
    type in the company to in a way support her, to in another way comfort her that she doesn’t have to give in to what society say about her.
    Just my opinion – Don’t bash! I love Demi! she’s amazing!

ugly stomach

i dont think shes fat i think she just has really chunky legs

the shows that are airing now
    Demi Lovato is ruled out
    Selena gomez.. just seriously NO lol
    Debby Ryan.. fuck off hell no
    Jenifer Stone.. theres no popular guy
    Emily Osment.. isn’t dying to be bad
    As the bell rings.. no one cares about them they arent popular

Actually it could be Demi. Little Scandels, up coimng star, etc.

wow, i just love the fact that no one bashes demi for pouting her lips in pictures like miley does. *sigh* double standards…and yes, i have seen other pics of demi and selena doing the pouty thing and no one gives a shit. (BTW, I’m a fan of all 3, so no hating :) )

• DemiJonasSelenaFan

See the problem with being a celeb/famous is that you get called fat and then you lose weıght and then they start saying shes way too skinny ??

-____- demi’s not too skinny she’s fine. she’s nice and healthy. shut up.
    you know what i hate? i hate the fact that demi posts emo tweets to but no one cares about them -___- double standards much?!

stop insulting her!
    She is beautiful no matter what!
    And is beyond amazing, she’s a teenager, let her be!

the shows that are airing now
    Demi Lovato is ruled out
    Selena gomez.. just seriously NO lol
    Debby Ryan.. fuck off hell no
    Jenifer Stone.. theres no popular guy
    Emily Osment.. isn’t dying to be bad
    As the bell rings.. no one cares about them they arent popular

the hannah with jb epeisode was fimed about 3 years ago no disney kids would do it so everyone can hear and the brag about it and the nobody says anything. This whole story couldnt get more fake the reason he dont mention names is b/c he would get fired for lying and sued!

love her

lalalelala

skinny much?!

Miley is ruled out. She only appeared in a HM with all 3 Jonas brothers (never with Nick alone) and it was recorded in autumn 2007.
    After that she went on the BOBW tour with the Jonas brothers until end of 2007.
    After that, there was no collaboration with Jonas until Send it on video.

• http://Www.oceanup.com CornPopsGirl!!! <33

She looks pretty. And to all those people who says she’s fishing for compliments and she knows she’s not fat, Um you’re wrong. People on here DID call her fat like on some concert pics of her post. She didnt just bring that “22 inch” waist thing out of nowhere. You guys say she’s fat, now you say she’s too skinny?! Make up your damn mind. You’re all bipolar. She’s not anorexic.; The way she’s standing makes the hip bone show and she does look like she has a 22 inch week, so there you go two answers solved in one pic. And like other have stated, that song was meant to encourage this girl with had weight issues. Either way, Demi is looking great :D

SHE LOST WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT,
    i love her to death..but im worried about her =/

shes GORGEOUSSS! prettiest disney girl by far.

Wow, funny that after she complains about people calling her fat and she swears that she’s got a 22 inch waist, she posts a picture of her hipbones showing. We get it, Demi. You’re skinny. I don’t think anyone ever actually called her fat, I think she just wanted an excuse to show off how skinny she is.

• jbfan

She looks really pretty! :)

Awww she tweeted lyrics from the song Courage by Superchick, it’s a song about eating disorders.
    I really hope that she doesn’t have an eating disorder and If she does, I hope she gets help.

She looks pretty in the pic.
    :]

wow oceanup sometimes i wonder if ur just a ten year old.

oceanup Demi is legit you guys. This is what Demi has to say about the whole weight and figure debate. http://mypict.me/kVxr
    10 minutes ago from UberTwitter

HA. So she lost weight because haters kept calling her fat. wow. way to try to fit in.

so uglyyyyyyyyyyy

who ever said that was “normal” is wrong. demi has lost a lot of weight and i have been noticing some anorexic signs because i was myself so i can tell whensome one is like that too, and i used to listen to that song beautiful by bethany dillion all the time too. she is very skinny. hey does anyone see the cut marks? or did she stop?

stop being so naive. doint you think its a tad ironic she adds a picture where she looks anorexic, then everyone’s like YOUR SO OFRIKKEN SKINNY then she tweets a song about anorexia

just a tad ironic ehh

Sorry, but you cannot judge from a belly alone if somebody has a eating disorder or not. Her legs, her arms and her face are not skinny at all. Furthermore, she has one of the most womanly bodies of the disney girls. She could even pass as 18 or 20. Miley, Selena and Talor are much more skinny.
    If you have a somewhat normal figure, push you hips forward and lean back with your upper body and take a picture. You will look like Demi in the picture and you hipbones will be visible.

and also “cried over taco bell” ANOTHER sign.

When people like talk about her and criticize her, she takes it to seriously. She needs to be like Miley and don’t give a flying fuck about what haters say.

• Melissa

i have a couple of comments on this one:

1. She’s not super skinny its the way she’s posing
    2. She’s on tour, & idk if you guys have noticed but
    most celebs tend to loose weight while they are on
    tour because they run tight schedules!
    3. leave her alone, shes famous for her talents not
    to show us she can gain or loose weight.
    long story short GET OVER IT! she’s gorgeous!
    go ahead and take out YOUR insecurities on her :)

Wow i love Demi lots and lots, don’t get me wrong, but she looks extremely skinny in that first picture.

• jbfan

I think she looks great. :/

Dumb much?!

spongebob and partrick > all disney stars

Awwwww. That’s sweet.

Demi is not fat, and she is not oo skinny. Touring makes you lose a lot of weight. I’m surprised Taylor Swift hasn’t been blown away in a draft because that girl has zero body fat.

• ILoveGarbo

She has a normal weight, she’s not that skinnny, it’s cause her pose is making her suck in her stomach.

• meli

HEY GUYSSSSSSSS
    what have i missed?
    sorry i left yesterday my computer shut down :/
    so whats up?

• hgkdfuk

I really almost cried when I rea the lyrics of courage on her twitter. It has such a powerful meaning to me.
    Thinking Demi could have something made me worry, but if she actually had an ED, she wouldnt have twittered a song about it.
    Ihope she knows she looks great

I posted this yesterday but it’s still bugging the crap out of me. Her publisist even said he was a good interview compared to her other ones.

——————————————

But, i’ve heard her on other interviews and stuff like Ryan seacrest and she doesn’t usually act like that.. =/

Maybe that guys making it up..?

everyone go to the last jonas post johnny cash is their *nick jonas*

shes getting really skinny, i hope the mean comments about her being fat didnt make her do things..

spongebob and partrick > all disney stars
    __
    LOL

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.

newsflash: miley’s not the only one who has said that.

• jbfan

Haha, yeah TONS of people have said that. No one copied anybody.

Well we do know Ted is a major Niley fan. . .

that skinny bitch is so gorgeous. lol

those lyrics are about an anorexic girl.. really demi?
    and demi prob read the spams of that loser that always goes on demi posts saying “fugly fat whore”. those girls that call her fat are so retarded and immature!

• http://Www.oceanup.com CornPopsGirl!!! <33

And i cried over chinese food yesterday because ive been a bitter bitch since im on my PERIOD,. Duh she’s pmsing and probably have mood swings. And people dont worry about the super chick lyrics, Someone tweeted her about weight issues and she did that to help the girl

• Kelsey

I think Texas! ha. lol. Just kidding. if you find out let me know =D

the last picture looks as if they just finished having sex.

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DEMI?!?!?
    hahaha your a gay dumb bitch

• jonasrocks twilightSUCKS

first people say she’s fat, then they say she’s too skinny! its the way the picture was taken! and she’s neither. she’s average looking for her age.

Oh for goodness sake I wish people would shurrup about her weight, how come she’s either too fat or too skinny? She’s neither!
    It’s patently obvious IF Demi has lost any weight, it’s down to her being on tour! You think running around every morning afternoon & night on stage or to interviews doesn’t burn anything off? Good grief.
    She’s always been beautiful, is beautiful, and always will be beautiful
    NO MATTER WHAT.
    Oh and,
    her sweats & shades are brilliant :)

The guy in the second pic is a hottie with a body!

wow oceanup sometimes i wonder if ur just a ten year old.

10 minutes ago from UberTwitter

PANAMA!

• laura

ok why does demi get called fat?

wait oceanup do u like know demi in PERSON?

she was stating that song because a girl had a problem with her weight and demi was trying to encourage her to love herself no matter what besides if you look at the pic you can tell its just the way shes standing ,shes not fat nor skinny shes normal and this is coming from a 21 year old aspiring model who sees all kinds of shapes and sizes everyday my agent tells me what body type their looking for all the time there are girls we’ve seen that look like a stack of bones demi is fine so i dont know what their taling about lol

• Hey

Alright I’m probably reading too much into all of this, but since some of you are talking about her looking to skinny, I remembered some lyrics she tweeted about yesterday;

I need you to know, I’m not through the night.. Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light.
    about 13 hours ago from web

And I have heard those lyrics before, and I found them… The song is by a band called “Superchick” and the song is about feeling UNBEAUTIFUl and EATING-DISORDER, look:

I told another lie today
    And I got through this day
    No one saw through my games
    I know the right words to say
    Like “I don’t feel well”
    “I ate before I came”

Then someone tells me how good I look
    and for a moment
    For a moment I am happy
    But when I’m alone
    No one hears me cry

I need you to know
    I’m not through the night
    Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light
    I need you to know
    That we’ll be okay
    Together we can make it through another day

I don’t know the first time I felt unbeautiful
    The day I chose NOT to EAT
    What I do know is how I changed my life forever
    I know I should know better
    There are days when I’m okay
    And for a moment
    For a moment I find hope
    But there are days when I’m not okay
    And I need your help
    So I’m letting go

I need you to know
    I’m not through the night
    Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light
    I need you to know
    That we’ll be okay
    Together we can make it through another day

You should know you’re not on your own
    These secrets are walls that keep us alone
    I don’t know when but what I know now
    Together we’ll make it through somehow
    Together we’ll make it through somehow

I need you to know
    I’m not through the night
    Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light
    I need you to know
    That we’ll be okay
    Together we can make it through another day

But hopefully I’m just readingg WAY TOO MUCH into it.. Ilove Demi Lovato, a huge fan, so I’m not hating or anything.. :D

• http://www.oceanup.com Anonymous

I don’t know why she keeps cutting her self you should see the pics of her wrists.

If Demi was a boy, her package will be on that guy next to her…..

she is definately puking

• NoddinMyHeadLikeYeaaaah♥

I’d go gay for her. She’s gorgeousssss.

Her hip bones are too die for.
    Omggggg I love this girl xD haha.

hey everyoneeee!
    check out my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/makeshiftblue =) i’m working on this Gender Bender project, which is basically getting singers
    and switching their voice to the opposite gender! i have singers like miley, lady gaga, and taylor swift with their “male” voices! even the selena and demi ONE AND THE SAME! (male version!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFgR4D4Xa1k

• No Bitchassness

wait oceanup do u like know demi in PERSON

Yeah they do. That’s why they love her so much :L

Wait wait wait, so she lost so much weight because some random people, of the millions who know who she is, told her she was fat?

WTF? She has always looked like a stick-a very slim stick. Does she have self esteeem issues or is she just trying to please everyone at all times?

• LOV3

SHE IS NOT WAY TO SKINNY IM JEALOUS MY STOMACH DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT! LOVE U GIRL!

• amanda

is that selena?

The F.U.N song is much more epic and positive than sendd it on

shes way skinny

• K

Wow she looks so pretty in those pics!

• No Bitchassness

Lol nice information shared.

i hope she doesn’t have an eating disorder.. i mean why would she post those lyrics?!

first!
    she’s so prettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
    i dont care whatever you other people say.

anybody know where she got her sweatpants?

love

i think she looks really pretty but maybe everyone saying she was fat really got to her, i mean look how skinny she is there

• THE BITCH

good too know paige, but truthfully no one cares. this is about demi not about u. the world does not have to revolve around. you spolied helpless brat
    sign,
    THE BITCH!

everyone go to the last jonas post johnny cash is their *nick jonas*
    —————-
    I dont understand… what last post?? link please!!!

• Andrea

Finally Demi news,, I LOVE YOU DEMI,, YOU´RE AWESOME,, AND BEYOND TALENTED,, I´M ONE OF YOUR BIGGEST FAN !!

LOVATO MY IDOL <33

You really need other shit to worry about if that’s the kind of thing that weighs heavily on your mind.

the last picture looks as if they just finished having sex.

your point?…

skinny bitch.
    love you demi.

mmm hipbones.
    not sexy.

I would KILL for a body like that. Holy shit.

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

This is what Demi has to say about weight and her figure. http://mypict.me/kVxr

i think she looks really pretty there but i think the fact that everyone was saying she was fat really got to her, i mean look how skinny she is there, maybe it really upset her and shes trying to lose weight…if so, its def working

demi you’re too hot! stay noraml. don’t lose more weight!

• WOW.

you guys are so stupid.
    thats not cody! i cant believe someone said THAT was cody.
    thats her gay bestfriend nolan, seriously.
    and i think that being on tour IS her way of working out.
    your jumping around and sweating on stage everynight, your bound to lose some weight.

Demi Lovatoooooooooooooooooooooo ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

demi complains a lot. dont get me wrong, i have nothing against it, but its not healthy.

• Steph

um…yeah I’d say people calling her fat got to her. She’s waaay skinny in that picture and those lyrics, “I need you to know…” they are from “Courage” a song about eatting disorders.

you guys are fucking tards…look at this.

i dont care about the whole skinny thing, but the lyrics that she posted, are all about anorexia… it makes me sad.

oh god. that guy is so close to her. just a couple inches and he’d be able to kiss her stomache. lucky bastard. >:(

So true. I was going to say pretty much the same.

I love how everyone is saying Demi is skinny when she’s just a normal girl and I love that about her. Stop saying she needs to eat cause she’s fine the way she is.

I REALLY WANT THAT SHIRT!!!!!!!!!

Here comes the “She is wayy tooo skinny”
    It is just the way she is standing, FYI.

slut

She was sucking her stomach in…
    She was doing a pose…I doubt her stomach looks like that when she’s standing up normally, seriously people.

• Andrea

SHES absolutely ADORABLE! =)

i feeeellllttt S0 ffatttttt when i saw this & im 96lbs.

WTF? She’s posting lyrics on her twitter, thats about anorexia?

‘i need you to know, i’m not through the night’

• http://1140.comli.com md

I like his phone! :)

demi has selfsteem issues… she likes to encourage other ppl but she doesn’t take her own advice. she’s really sentimental/sensitive or whatever.. everything gets to her. no. this is not a hate comment. i love demi but she just seems that way. i used to be like that.

• kaitlyn :)

victoria’s secret i believe awhile ago, they might not have
    them anymore

STOP. It’s just the way she’s posing, she’s not normally like that!
    I bet if Demi gained a little weight you all would call her fat when she’s perfectly FINE.
    Selena is skinner than Demi so why aren’t you accusing her of having an eatting disorder.

I don’t believe Demi has one…I think it’s just lyrics that she liked and I listen to superchick does that make me have an eatting disorder? No. Seriously listen to yourselves, you guys sound stupid.

I love demi and selena miley who?

Omg, she’s so skinny.
    To all the people taht were saying she was fat a few weeks ago must be blind or something.
    It might of really got to her, look how skinny she is there..

• http://1140.comli.com md

i like his phone :)

you know what i find really stupid she said that she lost weight because of her fans her fans never siad that they wanted her to loose weight she losse weight because of her hater first of of all she shouldnt really care what other people have to say about her and second of this shows that she is really insucure of her self demi we love you how you aree dont let no one tell you something else :)) <33

❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤ ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤
    ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤ ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤
    37 SEND IT ON SCREEN CAPS !!!!
    LOVE ME? ADD ME ON TWITTER

❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤ ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤
    ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤ ❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤☆❤

• Jasmine

she doesnt look skinny people.
    suck in ur stomach and you look the same way, shes just posing

She’s on her period, duh.

• Mari

WTF!???
    She is soooooooooooooooo skinny, you can see her hip bones!!

• bnew

HA you’re funny..not. you’re a bitch. you have no life you sit on oceanUP bitching&making fun of famous people to make you feel better about your own insecurities. so get over your pathetic lowlife self and get a life already. http://twitpic.com/dr3hc suck on them hips bitch.

wow

• jbfan

She might be like that, but I’m kind of like that sometimes too, so I can kinda understand if that’s what she’s like.

hey everyoneeee!
    and switching their voice to the opposite gender! i have singers like miley, lady gaga, and taylor swift with their “male” voices! even the JONAS BROTHERS with fly with me, MORE MANLY voices http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLHffSBACZA

• okijhgf

Haha at first I was thinking – wow! Demi looks extremely skinny (which she is skinny) but then I thought about it and thought.. wow, I’m really stupid. she’s just standing a weird way. Haha I’m such a dork. She looks pretty either way

• Hailey

Those lyrics she posted are form a really sad song.

• http://Www.oceanup.com CornPopsGirl!!! <33

LOL see im sorry. Im just kinda pissy right now. But i do know where Demi is coming from lmao

Demi is beautiful, inside and out :)

she’s awesome!
    hey isn’t that Cody Linley? her ex? they’re so cute :)

Demi is an inspiration.

• k

girls who arnt anorexic dont have concave stomachs like that.

• elly

shes so pretty! Im such a big fan! When ppl were saying she was fat, she wasnt…she was normal. I dont know why ppl were saying she was fat…

• http://Www.oceanup.com CornPopsGirl!!! <33

Shut up. She’s not SO skinny. You’re blind. She’s at a normal weight.

demi is an amazing person.

She IS NOT WAY TOO SKINY!she is perfect!

People say she’s fat and then too skinny!COME ON JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!

She is AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL

• sooyummii//♥

Just how she poseing,
    i look way skinny when i lean back, and suck in my stomach
    like shes doing, you can totaly tell shes sucking in.
    Anyways, she normal weight and very pretty girl,
    stfu ppl

Why is she lying to Miley? What a bad friend.

She sounded horrible in Party In The USA

Demi is amazing.

• Lalala

okay, she looks SUPER skinny only because of the way she’s standing, shes perfectly good on her weight!
    second, i love her, and i love how she loves taco bell ahahaha <3
    shes really amazing and you really cant hate her, i love her,

I lover her. Shes pretty like always

That’s her being bloated? Okay, and when she’s not on her period, she disappears?

Demi is a caring and compassionate person.

I mean I understand where she’s coming from imagine reading comments and being called fat you would want to lose weight too. She dosen;t need to because she looked great before hand. But like someone mentioned she probably has self esteem issues. I mean if I was getting fat i’d probably feel pressured too.

• k

and anorexics would cry over food, causemost of them love it so much, but make them selves not eat it.

• danielle

HA! looks like she NEEDS TO EAT TACO BELL!
    when did she get so skinny?!

Treat others the way you wish to be treated.

Demi is beautiful, inside and out :)

You teenies saying that you feel fat after looking at this are idiots. Love your own body, it’s the only one you’ve got.

isn’t that song about anorexia? :|

hi everyoneee!
    and switching their voice to the opposite gender! i have singers like miley, lady gaga, and taylor swift with their “male” voices! even demi’s HERE WE GO AGAIN, male version! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w5dKJIxwME

Demi is beautiful inside and out.

She is a caring and compassionate person who wants to help others though her music.

• katie

shes so pretty, and so skinny. wow.

• cartman

oh my gawd….thats a freakin figure of speech, a line that alot of freakin people USE in there freakin life. freakin hell….dude.

Selena is a good person, Its eaasier to believe the bad stuff here on ocean up.

so get lost, you lame ass loser who acts like they grew up in a lame ass superstore. …pft dickhead.

• jjaj

the guy in the first pic next to her looks like the guy from the movie grind.

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.

• demiurthin

actually…..i think its not the way she’s standing i think she actually lost weight in her stomach area….like 5 or 7 pounds…..she seemed to lose it really fast…i think its getting to her….the whole thing about her sister being overweight and how people said she was the chubby disney star…..i hope she doesnt lose more weight cause then people are going to comment on her dropping weight fast…..i dont think she is eating right and i bet she is going to blame it on her schedule but in reality she’s trying to miss meals…

isn’t that song about anorexia? :|
    —————————————-

• Just a fan

WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DEMI?!?!?
    hahaha your a gay dumb bitch

Please, next time grab the original poster in the reply, if you are going to call them a dumb bitch. I only gave a retort to the original BS.

i want taco bell now. aha

I’d go gay for Demi (:

She has good genes her mom was a profesional cheerleader.

i love herrrr. but i had a bad feeling that she is going to have a very hard time in the media and i cannot shake it.

• No Bitchassness

Haha me too :( girl time sucks. Demi looks fine though i do think she has self-esteem issues and lost weight like she said to oceanup on their little convo but she’s awesome.

• laura

she makes me feel so fat :(
    shes fucking gorgeous too

that’s sad. i hope she’s okay.

her stomach looks creepy just saying

• demiurthin

• Insider

Want some Jonas gossip?
    Jonas Brothers will be in San Antonio for their day off today.

hey everyoneeee!
    and switching their voice to the opposite gender! i have singers like miley, lady gaga, and taylor swift with their “male” voices! even JOE JONAS with a female voice in I GOTTA FIND YOU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUWLRadHJU

she’s not skinny or fat…
    she normal & gorgous ..
    xo

Actually that means shes NOT on her period, you see how skinny she is? Yeah.

• jbfan

Haha, no offense, but I think most people knew. Joe is doing his run today for the sepcial Olympics.

• No Bitchassness

Want some Jonas gossip?
    Jonas Brothers will be in San Antonio for their day off today.

L-O-L, no shit we already know that. Do you want us to all go and stalk them now?

• Tayyyylor

i loveee demi! but i really think she is getting way too skinny. plus the song quote she tweeted is a song about eating disorders. its called courage by superchick!

We get the freakin point, if we wanna look at ur channel we will ok?

GTFO

Sorry that Demi didn’t know she needed your approval and judgement before she went off her told her friend how she sounded in a song.

I DON’T CARE IF YOU’RE SKINNY, FAT, SHORT, TALL, BROWN HAIR, BLACK HAIR , BLONDE WHATEVER….UR TALENT IS WAT’S GOT ME HOOKED! KEEP ROCKING OUT DEMI!!!!

• trending topic here we come

#Demi’sAnorexic

i know that song she quoted “I need you to know I’m not through the night Some days I’m still fighting to walk towards the light.” The song is called courage by superchick and it’s about anorexia. I’m not joking look it up.

hey everyoneeee!

stfu

• Orls

I’ve never really been a big fan of Demi;
    but she’s really growing on me.
    And you can’t deny she really is stunning.

• ggg

Send it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Official VIDEO

kso she lost weight just because people were calling her fat? she wasn’t even fat! wow demi, way to conform!
    ===
    wow! she didn’t ment it THAT way… she’s saying like “so i lost weight..who cares..now ppl want it back” are you stupid? do you get it? she’s like saying “so whocares if i did..” God!

“@theawfultruth I’m honestly dying to know who the heck the blind vice couple is….anything to do with disney?”

ted replied
    “@theNILEYcrowd uh, sorta, but don’t tell anybody”

OH MY GOD, SHE IS SOOO UGLY

• emily.

i love her and all, but she needs to eat a frikken sandwich or something.

ted replied
    “@theNILEYcrowd uh, sorta, but don’t tell anybody”

sorta means alil bit but not really so id say its two people who are nt in disney anymore but i still say its full of crap the whole blind vice

• Brittany!!

Are you people kidding me?
    Demi IS NOT anorexic! Her hip bones
    are popping out cause of the way she is standing! Most people’s hip bones
    do that. She is fine wit her weight.
    People just LOVE to live on negativity.
    It doe you no good…geze
    love demi

It is awesome, now you can go and fuck yourself.

look at the way shes posing..thats why she looks so skinny. everyone’s freaking out..she’s the same size she has always been.. it just looks really skinny because of the way she’s posing. When i pose like that..the exact same thing happens to my stomach. Its just her hip bones you’re seeing.

• jbfan

Haha, it probably is Nick and Miley…

• No Bitchassness

LOL Trace Cyrus loves Nick but not the other 2…

• Just a fan

Posted on another post.

Demi is so sweet and outgoing.

My god, look at the person that did the interview. Something tells me, that he asked the same lame questions and does not know how to relate to a teen.
    This guy sounds like a prick to boot. Just watch the interviews with Katie & Karleigh. If the right questions are asked, she is fun, energetic and adorable. Just look at the last question this idiot asked her. What the fuck does she care about the M&M feud. The interview is suppose to be about Demi Lovato.

Sorry, I just had to say this.

or their in disney but he can’t say b/c that would give it away and he’s not aloud to tell who it is.

• 3

OMG OM GMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<33333333

• jshxyebfjsidn

She is soooo beautiful!

hi y’all!
    and switching their voice to the opposite gender! i have singers like miley, lady gaga, and taylor swift with their “male” voices! even the selena’s new single MAGIC for her new movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WVf_hC2Lwc

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Lmao.

• nemi

AUGUST 16TH. NEMI DAY. MAKE #NemiNickDemi A TRENDING TOPIC.

the ppl from oceanup don’t know demi personally. the only one that knows her is the girl who runs oceanups twitter. she doesn’t even know who tim is and she only runs the site sometimes.. theres less than 10 ppl that run oceanup.

knlksflkg

• jbfan

Haha, it’s to blurry. I can’t read it. What does it say?

• unbelievable

let’s hope she doesn’t cut again
    i don’t know her at all
    never met her
    never been to a concert (because i live in canada)
    but i worry so much for her
    she’s such a beautiful girl
    inside and out
    and how she loses weight just for people she has never met
    hurts me so much
    and what hurts me the most is the haters
    seriously you got your way!!
    you happy now??
    you happy that she “finally” listened to you and lost the weight just so you can shut up!
    but nothing ever works as it was planned
    now she’s getting even more shit than before
    seriously
    i think she is lacking love
    maybe not from her friends and family but from her fans
    she does this for you
    every concert every interview is for you
    so just love her for who she is
    and she will most likely look and feel more healthier

sorry if ive offended anymore but this is enough already

SHE IS HORRIBLE

I take that to mean one half is disney. I don’t think it’s Niley. They didn’t work on a tv show in August of last year.

• No Bitchassness

ted replied
    “@theNILEYcrowd uh, sorta, but don’t tell anybody”

That is all the disney shows, i’m still convinced it’s Miley and Nick. Demi had no boyfriend. Cody’s too old as the bell rings was filmed 2006/ start of 07 so not tony oller, definitely NOT Sterling Knight, he’s not Demi’s type and she had no other boyfriend and wasn’t working on any TV shows.

• http://www.twitter/joy_ Anonymous

awh, i love my bb girl.

doesn’t give a fuck about what people think<3

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.
    ____
    Ehh sweetie thats a well known quote; even though I’m a Miley fan she didn’t create it and therefore everyone using that particular quote is not copying her.

Anyways IMO Demi looks pretty in these pictures, I love how she tweeted lyrics to the song Courage, it’s an amazing song; very relatable to girls struggling with an eating disorder.

Mhmmm Taco Bell sounds yummy.
    :]

• CaptinCrunchRocks

I agree:)

Demi is gorgrous. Not saying she’s not but holy shit gurl!! Where the hell is your
    stomach?!!! Stop eating special K every day and eat a bagel every once in a while!
    God Dayum.

• B.

If she is struggling with self harming or weight issues, is it any surprising if people are watching and commenting on her every move. She is a person and she has feelings!!!
    If you wouldn’t like your comment to be said to you, don’t bloody say it!!

• CaptinCrunchRocks

uhmm no thanks

Aw she tweeted Miley about how much she liked her song. That’s so sweet. I love Demi and Miley and am so glad they’re friends.

i dont know how think she is, at is just a photo demi, but i suffered from anorexia and at the beggining, i was in denial and i was like OMG i eat sooooo effing much! i feel sooooo fat, but i ended up so ill from anorexia. anyway i recovered, but demi, be careful as at the beggining, you dont know you have it and your convinced your fine, but your actually not.
    Im sure your fine, but just be carefull :)

Yes because no one else in the world has ever said that. Your a fucking genius.

ted replied
    “@theNILEYcrowd uh, sorta, but don’t tell anybody”

ever here f past disney shows abc family and also hes full of crap hes doin this because he knows he will get comments the whole thing doesnt even sound real lets all be realistic for a bit!

I see what you are saying but it’s not all that great news considering her publicist said that’s one of her better interviews. Not great at all..

• CaptinCrunchRocks

GTFO. She is not ugly.

ted replied
    “@theNILEYcrowd uh, sorta, but don’t tell anybody”

But Nick and Miley didn’t co-star in a show last year and Miley doesn’t use trailors.

victoria’s secret pink. :)

• No Bitchassness

Haha, it’s to blurry. I can’t read it. What does it say?

“id never lay a hand on Nick- i love that kid- but the other two better not get in my way” -Trace Cyrus on taking the Jonas Bros in a fight.

LOL let’s wonder why…

• OfficialCL

i love demi!!!! i don’t care what others think!!!

lmao

get a life

I think Demi is AMAZING.

obviously ms demi lovato is looking for drama, she KNEW oceanup would post this pic (yes) she just wants people saying sh’s skinny and all because she’s tired of people saying she’s fat… DEMI you are an attention whore like your bf miley it’s sad !!!!!

I love Demi! And she is NOT too skinny. She’s the perfect amount of skinny. I’d kill to look like that though.

There was actually a fan that tweeted Demi and Tiffany right around the two tweets. The fan sounded distraught about her wait. Maybe Demi was just trying to point the girl in the right direction. At least this is what I am hoping. Love this girl and hope she is ok.

why do you know mileys book of by heart?

• jbfan

He could of meant 2 years ago when the Jonas Brothers guest starred on Hannah Montana.

• andy

hahaa i like that song
    i really really really hope
    demi doesnt have an eating disorder cuz
    thats what the song is about :S

LUV YOU DEMIII!!! :D

• Ellie

Guys, shes not too skinny.
    It just looks like that because of the angle that she’s standing at.
    Demi is BEAUTIFUL and how can you critisize that? seriously maannn :)

No please we have Niley and Nelena we sure don’t need Dick

• 3

Send it ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Official VIDEO

• CaptinCrunchRocks

I’m not even a Selena fan but a lot of people say that quote not just Miley.

• Lu

i agree

lol whaaaat is she wearing in the first pic.
    I STILL LOVE YOU DEMI! :)

He said this time last year.

• Anissa

That’s not his girlfriend.
    He’s gay.
    If you went on his twitter page he says he wants to meet a cute gay guy that’s a good kisser.
    Oh and Demi isn’t too skinny.
    It’s the way she was standing.
    Everyone knows it’s the way she’s standing, but they wanna say she wayy too skinny.
    Be smart people.

• No Bitchassness

Who is a popular guy these days and they are yummy

disgusting

you are jealous because Demi is gorgeous and skinnier than you. I know shes skinnier than me…

lalala

Awww MEMI :):)

ps demi is gorgeous!

• Amber

epic fail, no thats not Cody Linley
    his name is obviously Nolan -_-

• http://twitter.com/mileyluver15 mileyluver15

FIRST OF ALL SHE SHOULD OF NEVER LOST WEIGHT THAT WAS HER MISTAKE DONT LISTEN TO GOSSIP BLOGS MILEY AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW BETTER AND CALL U FAT IF THE DOCTOR CALLS U FAT THATS WEN U LOSE WEIGHT GEEZZ NOW YOUR NOT MY ROLEMODEL WHY WOULD I LOOK UP TO SOMEONE WHO LOSES WEIGHT BECAUSE SUM STUPID HATERS SAID SO. thanks alot demi you were my hero cuz u werent freaking skinny like the other disney stars but u ruined it.
    =[

=[

=[

=[

FIRST OF ALL SHE SHOULD OF NEVER LOST WEIGHT THAT WAS HER MISTAKE DONT LISTEN TO GOSSIP BLOGS DEMI AND STUPID PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW BETTER AND CALL U FAT IF THE DOCTOR CALLS U FAT THATS WEN U LOSE WEIGHT GEEZZ NOW YOUR NOT MY ROLEMODEL WHY WOULD I LOOK UP TO SOMEONE WHO LOSES WEIGHT BECAUSE SUM STUPID HATERS SAID SO. thanks alot demi you were my hero cuz u werent freaking skinny like the other disney stars but u ruined it.
    =[

I love miley cuz people call her fat even wen shes so skinny she doesnt lose any weight and she believes shes not fat and shes not!! MILEY4EVER

• CDK

Some of you people are just dumb. There is nothing wrong with demi has always been on thin (except her barney says of course) you could just never tell cuz she kept wearing shirts that were 2 sizes to big. And people lastnight kept commenting on twitpic saying she needs to eat something, and she had just twittered that she was at taco bell!

And btw it’s called a HIPBONE most skinny girls tend to have them!!

ugly as fuck.

everybody says “Demetria is fat” (and she is), she is becoming anorexic ( a fugly anorexic), but is demetria, soo, i don’t care!

• jbfan

LOL WOW!

lalala
    ___
    LMAO, what??

• http://twitter.com/sadiezzbby Mercedez

I love Demiiiiiiiiii.
    And she’s not too skinny, it’s just the way that she’s standing.
    Good Lord, you can never win in Hollywood, can you? You’re always either too fat or too skinny. :|

• jbfan

Okay, I don’t know then…I mean, he could of made a mistake on a few parts. I still kinda think it could be them, but I really don’t know.

exactly what i have been saying all this time. im teelin you ‘stop the world’ is there little secret love story that could never happen. ‘you said no body has to know..’ i’m convinved. they sooo had a thing for each other at some point. but to me, it seems like selena had a thing first and so demi had to back off. tragedy. i completely see ‘nemi’ working.

• ruth armas

The song that she wrote “towards the light” and so is an anorexic song I was bulimic and I used to sing it so much , it is about how you lie in daily bases to now eat.

I yhink he mant ha;f is on Disney, like only one person is on Disney.

she’s not TRYING to loose weight. she’s on tour. she’s running and jumping and doind a bunch of things on stage while performing. if you’re on tour for 2 months straight doing a show every night, you’re going to loose weight. no one got to her about anything. i love demi because she’s comfortable in her own skin. she lets you know that too.

• Just a fan

Can’t beat ‘em join ‘em! Haha
    35 minutes ago from TwitterFon

^^^selena wrote that.
    she coped miley.
    MILEY WROTE THT EXACT SAME LINE IN HER BOOK; MILES TO
    GO!
    gay selena. ur sooo damn gay.

Grow up please. that is a very common saying whenever someone is heavily bombarded with crap.

Miley, Demi and Selena are just kids trying to live their lives and dealing with more than any of us could ever imagine.

• http://Www.oceanup.com CornPopsGirl!!! <33

Wow..thats really awkward..im thinking she was tired?…..

you’re late

she isnt too skinny.
    its just the way shes standing. and she probably just has more apparent hip bones.

• CDK

that’s not Selena. When I met mike like a week ago that girl was with him. Like after the show they were walking around together behind the venue. I’m pretty sure that’s his gf or something.

great!! now i fell fat… thanks demi

what you just said did not make sence in ENGLIGH
    please explain

ew

Well I agree, if she\he really did say that it is not very professional of her\him. Something tells me though, that this guy might have embellished a little to make his review seem more real. Still when there is a good interviewer like Alexa or even these girls Karleigh and Katie, the interviews are far from boring.

uhh ohh. someones PMSing. NOT GOOD.
    DEMI LET YOUR INNER BITCH OUT.

youzz skinny

• sophy

wow!!!
    she looks skiinnyyyy!!!!!!:O
    just like me!haha ;)

No he knows who it is and is not stupid enough to mess up

• kayla

demi’s amazinggggg

no he said ” a year OR SO ago” not this time last year.

There are no trailers for Hannah montana, it’s filmed on a set in a studio in Studio City.

• -.-

seriously.
    she’s not way to skinny and she’s not fat either.
    she’s fine the way she is, it’s just the way she’s standing. jeez it seem’s like to you guy’s shes either fat or to skinny? ever thought she can be normal like she does right now.

whatever..

DEMI YOU LOOK FINE (:
    love you girl!

• Megan

First they call her fat, when she was normal, now she lost weight and people calling her too thin? can she ever win? gosh, and shes thin and has a tiny waist, but i think she’s healthy. our bodies are a lot alike and i even wanna loose weight from what i look like. shes beautiful and perfect.