Miley Cyrus MILKSHAKE LOVER

miley-milk-3
miley-milk-2
miley-milk

Y’u Aqain. Uqh. Friends Dance. He and She Said They’re Sinqle. We Still Call Dem Niley Even If Dey Are Sinqle Juss Like Memi Etc. Y’u Constantly Come Onna Miley Post To Bash Her. Juss Leave Alonq With tHe Other Haters. And its Funny Howw One Person is Writinq The Same Comment [&&] Replyin To Themselves. Grow Up

• Bang

Your annoying, firstly learn how to type.. DEY DEM juss, seriously. When people talk like that it’s like there trying to be so fucking cool! I really wish niley had it’s on post, so people like me don’t have to see this shit..on a Miley or Jonas post. There individuals I think they’d like to be known as Miley, or Nick.. So umm yeah.. and no one is replying to themselves that’d be fucked, kinda pathetic even. kkbyeee

Lol iNever Said iWas Tryna Be Cool. Thnx For The Compliment ;-). Im Not qunna Arque With Y’u Im Juss Sayin if Y’u Have Somethinq Neqative To Say Juss Don’t Say it. Get Off The Post. [&&] Someone Was Obviously Replyinq To Themselves.

• anon78

hair colour doesn’t suit her
    she should stop sticking her tongue out, its almost as bad as lindsay lohans finger in month. dnw

• WOAHitsAmanda

How is she self-absorb, everyone takes like 2 million pictures of themselves. I’m getting a milkshake haha

could she tweet any more pictures of her self .
    i dont even follow her anymore its so annoying .

____________________________

I know right!!! Everyone takes pictures of him/herself! Tsk I’m getting really furious at comments like thatè

she sounded crap in ny live,her new cd seems to suck
    and shes defending her self as saying she dont use editing ,wat ever miley

• sanae [;

wow, whoever “anonymous” is..
    stop commenting over and over,
    so it makes it look like there’s more haters.
    pathetic. :)

• paaaaiiiige

____________________________

_______________________

… i don’t take a bunch of pictures of myself.

• afton

haha, miley’s funny.

• DemiFan4Ever

I love Miss Miley Cyrus!

• BLAH BLAH BLAH

Milkshakes, sushi, and sandwiches.

Fucking fat heifer, Miley. Eat something other then the three choices above.

on my facebook page i have 126 picso of myself, not like bad pics, bu like pics of me with friends, so i dont get whats the deal, shes a normal 16 year old like verybody else, Have u guys ever seen holliuster short, i c 14 year old freshman wear them at my high school, those are shorter than booty shorts,double standards much???

• Watermelondrea

FYI she only posted 2 pictures of herself, the others are by the paparazzi, so HATERS=FAIL. and She’s not self absorbed, if you read her MileyWorld blogs you would see that she is far from that. anyways, she looks pretty, and now im hungry for a milkshake haha

• getwithit!

you guys im staring to think nick and miley met up in ny, justin unfollowed miley, tish and noah on twitter!!!!, just wait miley will unfollow justin AGAIN too plus garret making fun of the jonas brothers… is something between nick and miley?________________thats what I was thinking days ago when Garret bashed JB Now Justin unfollows 4 people in Mileys house inc Miley after she comes back from NY.. SOMETHINGS GOING ON WITH NICK! Oh by the way Miley NEVER DENIED what Perez said about Obsession being about Nick J!

Bitch ¬¬ I hate u miley cyrus!!

from argentina ¬¬

• sanae [;

okay? but there’s a million other people
    out there who do take pictures of themselves.
    i’m obsessed with it. i can’t go a day
    without taking pics of myself. there’s nothing
    wrong with that. you haters are just trying to
    find something else to hate about.

• hilary

Nash is super cute!!

im not jackie, or a niley fan, but nick leaving NY ALONE, with out his brothers , seems very fishy to me.nick knew that miley was in ny, so if he wanted to avoid her, would nt he have just left with his brothers??

i say they did meet up, all this stuff is way tooo fishy, something MUST be going on..

• SAMin

Bitch ¬¬ I hate u miley cyrus!!

from argentina ¬¬

AND we hate you, bitch.
    NOW GET THE FUCK OUT.

• hanna leen

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

are you kidding me?
    go on My space or Twitter.
    stop being hypocrite

• :)

…Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.

– Belgicia Howell

Is her tongue too big for her mouth?
    Seriously, it’s ALWAYS hanging out?!!?!?

• deco

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

Her fans happy, Thanks Miley

She looks very happy :)

• fantastico

she looks so beautiful :)

okay………..

• OMfG

Is her tongue too big for her mouth?
    Seriously, it’s ALWAYS hanging out?!!?!?

… haters are desperate.

• love her

i love brandi and miley :)

• JesziV.

Oh God, please. The Niley crap needs to cease. Why would he meet up with her when she was playing tongue hockey with her co-star? What the hell. Just quit it already.

• hpaddictedx

This makes me want a milkshake

• memememememe

LOVE YA MILEY CYRUS.

• selma

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

—————————————

Who’s Garret?

Mandy brother and Gaston BFF.

Correction, Nick seems happy UNTIL YOU BRING UP MILEY. Case in point: JB’s livechat.

• Shayda

this is coming from Miley haters, btw.

-___-

nick doesn’t smile JUST because of her. he seems very happy now and as far as i can tell they aren’t even talking.

btw, judging by miley’s twitter, she wasn’t even in nyc at the time those pics were taken. get a life and stop obsessing over theirs. he’s too good for her anyways.

===========

100% AGREE!!
    im sorry but Nick looks HELLA happy right now. and im thinking its cause he finally got closure. i think theyre completely done guys. seriously Niley is over. from what i can tell he seems to be really happy hes single. and im glad. he’s wayyyyyyyyyyy to good for her. say whatever you want about me being
    “jealous” but that isnt gonna change my mind. you guys just can’t except the fact that your fantasy couple is dunzo. move on people please.

• Canadian*Girl

She didn’t tweet those pictures, except for the first 2.

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

me three

its not her fault she’s drop dead gorgous

dannnng people! who cares if she puts a million photos of herself.
    You guys probably do it to.
    everything that a celbrity does you have to critisize… just STFU!
    im defending her and i dont even like her.
    GET A LIFE.

• theJBGurl

And what if she takes pictures of herself?
    All of my friends do that.
    We’re teens.
    That’s the way we roll.
    LEAVE HER ALONE!

Miley takes pix of herself& she’s self-obsessed. Demi or Selena take pix of themselves& nothing’s wrong.

• BRITT

I think so
    bc the pic of them dacing
    At some party this summmer
    who knows thought

• Anon989

to the people who say that Justin is still following Trace just because on his profile page you can still see picture that Trace has as a profile photo amongst the “following” you are wrong. That section just takes longer to update than the actually “following” section – i.e. if you delete someone it takes a while for this change to appear on said persons profile page. It really isn’t that hard to figure out, but I really don’t think it has anything to do with NYC for all you know it could have to do with the Liam/Miley relationship…

• Leah Marie

Miley is awesome! Please check out my cover for “The Climb”
    I also have covers of “Waking up in Vegas” and “Unwritten” up.
    Thanks (:

• getwithit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFluOz6r6g8&feature=channel_page#movie_pl LOL LOOK AT NICK DO A COMPLETE 180 TO LOOK AT MILEY at 3;41 awwww

I doubt he stopped following her cuz of Nick but why would he stop following her cuz of Liam? The Liam news has been circulating the web for a while now.

• whowhatwhere

I find it it very odd that Gaston stop following Miley & her family except for BRC the same day she comes back from NY where Nick is…..SOMETHING IS GOING ON & I WLOULD LOVE TO KNOW!

• getwithit!

I was LMAO on the Today Show Miley quoted a JB song! She said : thats just the way I roll: lol

• getwithit!

YOU DOUBT IT WAS CAUSE OF NICK? Justin obviously found out something wee don’t know! MAY BE he found out they met up??

• getwithit!

Nick is full of DNW. He deserves someone much prettier and classier like Selena or Victoria Justice or something.________________ Now your choosing Nicks girl.. OK NICK DIDN”T LIKE SELENA & SELENA BASHED NICK! A5re you aware the only way Selena saw Nick is that she FOLLWED HIM TO ALOT OF CONCERTS? Thats a ONE SIDED DEAL!

• I’ve long accepted this. As Miley says “it’s just the way the cookie crumbles my friend.” Miley is the target. Demi isn’t. If Miley does it, it’s bad. If Demi does it, no one cares. You just have to learn to accept it. It probably would benefit Demi if the general public cared more. The cutting, for one.
    _______________
    I always like your comments, you always have common sense. btw i love what she said about “it’s just the way the cookie crumbles my friend.” bc it’s really been the story of her life.

Or maybe she told him she isn’t over nick? who knows.

• getwithit!

IH8JustinGaston now justin isn’t follow trace? What is going on? @mileycyrus are you going to unfollow justin since he’s unfollowing your whole family?
    about 1 hour ago from web

IH8JustinGaston I still can’t believe Justin unfollowed Miley. @mileycyrus are you going to unfollow him or comment about the liam pics or anything?
    about 1 hour ago from web

beccaboo1012 @mileycyrus are you going to unfollow justin since he’s not following you now? Also can you comment on the Liam pics. Are you guys dating?
    about 2 hours ago from web

nileyfan2009TV Justin unfollowed @mileycyrus again!!! I bet He is jealous of Liam lol…
    about 3 hours ago from web

superstarxx123 @mileycyrus justin unfollowed you and your mom and your sis in twitter!
    about 4 hours ago from web

• getwithit!

Or maybe she told him she isn’t over nick? who knows.______________have you listened to OBSESSED? It5s all Nick!

• deco

In the morning Nick and Joe leaving or arriving their hotel in NY without Kevin!!! … Maybe Nick, joe and Miley in more place together not only in the hotel :)

Pics nickjonline

• LOVEJOE

Don’t you find it odd that Miley DID not correct Perez when Perez said OBSESSED is about a certian Jonas..
    —————

because it would just start drama again…
    And I bet everything if she says IT IS NOT ABOUT NICK JONAS
    people wont believe her so what s the point?

===

Point Taken..

• getwithit!

tweetycutie @justinmgaston dude seriously get over miley you pedo freak you’re way to old for her anyway
    about 3 hours ago from web

Michelle_x32 @JustinMGaston I HATE YOU! NICK AND MILEY ARE MEANT TOGETHER U JERK! GET UR NAKED BODY OFF OF MILEY!
    about 3 hours ago from web

showstopper650 YEEEESSSSSSS @JustinMGaston unfollowed Miley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooo! Lets have a party! (:
    about 4 hours ago from web

BillythekidNY @JustinMGaston LOL You are NOT that famous. dont blame Miley for your shortcomings. If want to meet him get off your ass and make an effort
    about 4 hours ago from web

Rojda @JustinMGaston FINALLY you unfollow miley cyus. she fucking hates you! your using her until she cries. MEAN BASTARD. u trick her like she’s
    about 4 hours ago from web

lea9h @JustinMGaston you are so pathetic! miley cyrus don’t loves you! she loves her First Love! Forget miley!
    about 5 hours ago from web

gingerrox098 @JustinMGaston wow miley can have a life good 2 know ur out of the picture
    about 6 hours ago from web

BTS_Niley RT @WeSupportNiley Why did @JustinMGaston unfollow Miley, Tish and Noah??
    about 6 hours ago from web

lamoy08 RT: @WeSupportNiley Why did @JustinMGaston unfollow Miley, Tish and Noah??<=guess him & miley is fighting again. @mileycyrus time 2 move on
    about 6 hours ago from TwitterBerry

T_Jen @WeSupportNiley Maybe because Miley finally “picked” one, and it wasn’t @JustinMGaston, and now he’s acting lame…????
    about 6 hours ago from web

xoCharlotteexo @JustinMGaston just unfollowed Miley, Tish and Noah… hmmm
    about 6 hours ago from web

WeSupportNiley Why did @JustinMGaston unfollow Miley, Tish and Noah??
    about 7 hours ago from web

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

nice piks miley …lol i am not gonna say she is self obsessed cause last time i hanged out with my friend (yesterday) we took more than miley had (we were bored)..and ya i know you don t care but the best milkshake ever is kinder buenos milkshake go try it out its worth it….

• lilyia

i think justin should just grow up. he is 21 now… remember when he first split up with miley and all his tweets were like “when will these tears run dry” or something like that? i mean come on what a LOSER

• deco

Pics nickjonline

• cami.

There is no miley/liam relationship. Dey both said they’re sinqle and miley alwas said she’s the honest one. She didn’t deny the obsessed bein about a jonas cause everyone knows its true. We dunno what miley and justin discussed so noone knows y he stopped followinq dem. Everyones makinq stuff up on dis site

lol

Lol yea he did

• getwithit!

woah, woah how do u guys kno nick left his hotel alone?!?! SOMEONE ANSWER PLEASE (:———– CHECK THE OTHER POST! HE WAS PHOTOGRAPHED LEAVING ALONE!

Hey!
    I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Bee! and i give advice!
    Ask me anything! it could be about fashion, cloths, relationships, boys, friends, parents, or anything!
    I have given over 100 answers to girls everywhere around the world, and i am here for you!
    Totally private, and totally confidential.

If you need advice ask Bee! I will usually respond within 24 hours.

BeeAnswers@gmail.com

• harriet

Anyone who uses a “d” rather than a “th” should have their opinion immediately disregarded

• getwithit!

Obsessed IS about Nick.. 3am chats. Listen to the song!

• Leah Marie

I love miley!
    Please check out my cover of “Waking up in Vegas” by Katy Perry:
    Cover of “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus comming soon!

• theJBGurl

Plleaassse people.
    EVERYONE knows niley will be back again.
    Someday.
    &I’m not just saying it cause I’m a niley fan.

• :)

…A Rattlesnake, if Cornered will become so angry it will bite itself. That is exactly what the harboring of hate and resentment against others is – a biting of oneself. We think we are harming others in holding these spites and hates, but the deeper harm is to ourselves. ~E. Stanley Jones

or maybe she just doesn’t want to be with nick?and i dotn think she should be hated on for that
    if she doesnt feel for, she doesnt feel for him,case closed.
    she shouldnt be forced to date him bc of the fans or bc he wrote all those songs for her

have u heard the song “obsessed” (Mileys not mariahs) haha
    yea shes not over him, i just think she lonley and fagston keeps confusing her
    ———————————————
    niley r meant to be but they r super busy and cant find time for each other

God there is so much fail in this post I can’t even count. You know NOTHING about Nick J, seriously NOTHING. Do I think Miley can be kind of a pyschotic ex? HELL YES. But do I think Nick never loved her? HELL NO. I think he always has. The boy just doesn’t do well with emotions. He’s like fuckin Ryan Atwood on the OC.

• Stella

A week ago she was saying how good life was.

• yesidid

have u heard the song “obsessed” (Mileys not mariahs) haha
    yea shes not over him, i just think she lonley and fagston keeps confusing her

god when will you people get it through your heads? Miley has always been sickly obsessed with Nicholas Jerry Jonas. him, however isnt. shes crazy. shes always talked about him, written songs, written stories in her books, tweets, myspace, blogs, interviews, etc. everything she does revolves around him. even when he moved on to someone else she wouldnt leave him alone. wtf she even dressed her bf up as him!! thats something macy did on JONAS…shes crazy. you can tell hes not as into her as she was. she may have called him her “prince charming” and that theyre in love but the truth is Nick didnt think that. he even said “we were 14 youn and niave we didnt know what love was”… shes obsessed and needs to move on asap cause as far as i can see he has. when was the last time he mentioned her? or was seen hanging out with her? forget it theyre “straight” but acquaintances as best. have no doubt BTS was something disney told them to write for publicity and money and their “friendship” was only him realizing that hed rather be friends than be fighting. so just let it go

Niley = over
    Miley= needs to get a fucking life

• yesidid

is it really necessary to take a picture of yourself while you are at a place owned and operated by the paps? Damn this girl has a psychological condition, I swear to god.

ikr? self absorbed.

• loveloce

I used to love Niley but now I just dont like them together and I ll be so disappointed if they get back together …Nick needs a discret girl
    And something tells me he is gonna meet her soon ..Just wait & see

• Whitney

-___-

===========

100% AGREE!!

I 99% agree with both of you! Ha. And that’s only because I don’t like when people say “She’s too good for him” or “He’s too good for her” assuming they don’t know the person. But it’s SO annoying how whenever Nick looks happy in a video or has a slight smile on his face in picture, everyone’s like “OMG, he’s with Miley because he’s smiling!” It’s like…it’s not like she’s his reason to live. I’m pretty sure he smiles for other reasons besides her. And recently…it doesn’t look like either of them care much. But I’m not sure. It just looked like he was pretty happy, and actually SPEAKING during their most recent live chat, which was pretty awesome. He actually seemed to be talking the most. I’m not sure why, though. But I just don’t think that every reason he may be happy/smiling, it’s automatically because of Miley. Chances are, most of the times, it’s not. Just saying.

• Xiomy

-___-

too god for her?
    Maybe, and Miley is too good for Nick too.
    Both can do so much better. It’s their relationship so you can’t judge any of them.
    I know Nick doesn’t smile just because of Miley, but he has the smile when it comes to her IMO.
    I support whatever makes Nick AND Miley happy. If they don’t want to date, ok. As you said, Nick is too good for Miley and she’s too good for Nick.

• KD

hahah aww thats cute they let her make her own milkshake! and wtf uhm to the people saying mileys self-obsessed. gtfo.
    shes trying to be good to her FANS.

• Whitney

Oh I agree. While I like them both, I think both she and Selena are both overdramatic girls who like to play innocent victim. Do I think Nick J is without faults? No. But Miley always seems to have drama with boys and Selena always has problems with other girls(Miley, Marissa at one point, Lucy Hale).

Marissa and Lucy Hale? I didn’t know that. How do you know this?

• ILOVYEOU

Niley = over
    Miley= needs to get a fucking life
    ————————–

i love miley but what you say is true :)
    but something tells me she moved on or at least she is doing the best she can to forget him

• HA!

someone want to copy and paste the new miley world blog when it comes out? thanks! :D

she’s being good to her fans by going to a place owned by paps just to get her picture taken? ummmm.

• sexxybeast

too god for her?
    Maybe, and Miley is too good for Nick too.

i agree

• Whitney

Actually, I don’t think she’s over-obsessed. I appreciate her taking pictures a bunch. I mean I don’t think she would take as many pictures if she didn’t have a twitter to post them somewhere, but she’s like obsessed with Twitter. She even said it herself, so I think that she just does the most to keep people interested (taking pictures of what she’s doing)

• HATENILEYTEAM

—————-

are they specific smile ??? Waouuuh …
    “sarcasm”
    geez let it go

niley is in nicks hands miley will take nick in any time but he is like super busy private
    and miley not she’s like want to kis him in any time but he is like nooo lets keep it private and we all know miley she dont roll it this way

Marissa and Selena haven’t always gotten along. I heard this from several ppl and you can check some of Marissa’s old myspace comments about her as well.

Lucy and Selena do not get along because Selena wanted David for a while and Selena and David hooked up in Puerto Rico. Lucy is even following a lot of disney stars EXCEPT Selena on twitter.

I agree that Miley tries her best to avoid Nick but she will never move on. She still gets really akward around him.

• Anymcfee

too god for her?
    Maybe, and Miley is too good for Nick too.

i agree

so do i!! omgi dont eve want niley!

LILEY:D

• svety

shes so awesome!! and i love her! xD you guys are jealous! lYfao! xD
    anyways that is just awesome! and her new album is with verry clear lyrics. ? MILES!

• WHYWHY

You guys can stop talking about Niley right ??
    Everyday in every post someone is talking about their “non” relationship…

Maybe, and Miley is too good for Nick too.

lol
    using his own words
    “I want a girl who’s modest, respectful, classy, and understanding of my schedule.”
    please tell me which of those things applies to miley

(hint: none of them do)

miley meanwhile wants a servant, not a boyfriend
    her ideal boy is unemployed, has no life/family/friends outside of her, and can just cater to her needs 24/7
    like sharpay o:)

they are very incompatible
    i don’t understand why so many people like them together

• nobody6

demi lvoato takes alot of pics too, i dont see u hating on her

niley is in nicks hands

i don’t know anything about this
    but it really doesn’t seem that way to me

• Anonymous1234

People who think something is happening between Nick and Miley no just as much as the people who think NOTHING is happening between them.

Seriously none of us know for a FACT we are assuming. And when people who dont like Niley start bashing the people who do they just make themselves look stupid.

Cause the people that think Niley is together have as many reasons to believe that as the people that think they arent together.

When Demi visits an esblishment owned by the paps and the proceeds to take even MORE pictures of herself, I’ll call her out for it too. As it stands, she takes maybe one picture per day. Not twelve.

• nobody6

lol
    using his own words
    please tell me which of those things applies to miley

(hint: none of them do)

miley meanwhile wants a servant, not a boyfriend
    like sharpay o:)

they are very incompatible
    i don’t understand why so many people like them together

bitch, shes more succesful than him, will be a billionaire by the time shes 20, has everything going for her,ect…
    ALL HE DOS IS CAUSE DRAMA
    the parts of her life without him are at her most sussessful ex- reb-june 2009
    hen he comes in with all his damn drama shit
    and how do u know what her “ideal” bf is? shes dated 1 guy like that
    shes also dated nick,lucas,maybe liam
    theyre nothing like that so be quiet
    nick deserves selena, both boring, serious,and ANNOYING!

Does anyone know the answer to this?

How does Justin Gaston make a living? I know he use to be an underwear model and he did that video with Taylor Swift but what does he do now.

I don’t know how he could be supporting himself in LA if he is not working.

I have also been curious as to why Miley would want to date him after reading what she said in Elle magazine about people wanting to use other people.

I agree that Miley craves who ever caters to her the msot. UJsut look at her twitter, she only acknowledges the fans who jump up her ass and support her even when she’s being rididculous, she likes when her friends spend 24/7, with her and the ONLY reason she liked Justinw as because he gave her attention at all times but they’re relationship itself is very very surface.

• Anonymous1234

Demi Lovato has the same amount of pictures she adds on her twitter as Miley does…
    the only thing different is that they are professional pictures but they are STILL pics of her …
    why do you bash miley but not demi..

• mjfan

ALL HE DOS IS CAUSE DRAMA
    the parts of her life without him are at her most sussessful ex- reb-june 2009
    hen he comes in with all his damn drama shit
    and how do u know what her “ideal” bf is? shes dated 1 guy like that
    shes also dated nick,lucas,maybe liam
    theyre nothing like that so be quiet
    nick deserves selena, both boring, serious,and ANNOYING!

LMAO!!! @ ur last sentence!! and i agree completly!

• Whitney

demi lvoato takes alot of pics too, i dont see u hating on her

Haha um..maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. I wasn’t hating on Miley at all. I was actually defending her. People were saying she’s over-obsessed, and I was saying that I think she does her best to keep her fans/followers interested, which is cool. And yeah..Demi takes a lot of pics, but not as many people are hating on her because she doesn’t tweet everyday and post pics everyday. But if you didn’t understand..I’m not hating on ANYONE. So please don’t get the wrong idea that I don’t like them. Because I do (:

• Anonymous1234

I remember Miley once saying that when she wore the iron maiden shirt and everyone hated on her cause she “dosnt know who iron maiden is” when she actually does and likes there music.
    She said that she was gonna wear the shirt more often to piss of the haters.

So if the haters are mad she takes ALOT of pictures shes just gonna try to make you more mad and take more pictures…

If i was her thats what i would do to…

WTF? How does NICK cause the drama? have you seen Miley’s twitter? or better yet her 17 magazine article? or when she blurted out that she hated him at her paris cocnert? or 7 things? Miley is overdramatic as HELL.

• starstruckk

i love miley=] and i dont care about her personal life

• um no

lol but they haven’t even interacted at all in like 3 months. despite being in the same place more than once. i’m not a hater, i’m just sayin lol. i mean hell the “nemi” peeps and even the friggin “nelena” tards have more reason to believe that THEY are together than you guys do.

• Amomynous

I’d laugh if she turned out to be a man.

hell no she doesn’t. go look at their twitters if you must, miley takes about 100x more pics than demi does.

yeah the only drama-causing thing he did was that stupid ~team demi and selena~ shirt (which i think was immature as hell btw). whereas miley dressed up her boytoy to look like him and hold a ~team miley~ poster on halloween, flaunted him in front of the paps almost constantly, publically bashed his new girlfriend and all the stuff you said too. i don’t hate her at all but she’s just so… drama-filled.

i agree with u , miley is soo much better for nick , he dosent treated her the way it should be

• blear

peacelovekatie said:

say w.e u want but miley is annoying

in your opinion.

so.. ok.

• JesziV.

• selena

Liberty to Speak.
    wtf.
    we are in oceanup.
    chill out.

well if that’s the case then i’m glad she’s out of his life

sorry i like her music but she just bring the drama everywhere she goes and wants everyone to pay attention to her and ONLY her… it’s kinda pathetic tbh

Figures she gets excited over a milkshake..

• deco

Agree :) … and the smile of Nick :) he always go serious

• Belle

umm, its possible Nick and Miley hung out together but I doubt it. They don’t seem to communicate anymore or when they are mentioned to each other they get a little awkward now (or at least Nick does). When they were rumored to be dating again, Nick would get all blushy when asked about miley, now, not so much. And if they WERE dating right now, why would Nick want to hang out with her after she kissed her co-star a week ago. That wouldn’t be fair to Nick. So I don’t think they hung out and yes miley takes too many pics of herself. Random ones too. Im deciding on unfollowing her. Im sick of her emo tweets. Smiley Miley? Not really

• miley hater(Katy)

usa hate miley

• miley hater(Katy)

fuck miley

Omg really guys? Get over Niley. Move on with your lives and stop focusing on Miley and Nick’s. Jeez.

• miley hater(Katy)

miley whore

• JOOOENE

there is no niley …Move on .
    I love Miley !

Garret doesn’t work for E. He just gives them information. He is not even on the staff listing of the LA branch office of E.

stop the milty hate and people seriosly gettt a live and leave the girl alone she is free to do what ever she wants

• Whitney

He also unfollowed her yesterday so I’m guessing you have no idea what you’re talking about.

To the second person: So? What she’s saying is that it probably doesn’t mean anything if they continue to talk to each other like they’re friends.
    ___________________

And what I’m saying is after he commented to her he unfollowed her, that’s not friendly to me.

Again..so? Twitter does not define everything. Not everything can be determined by twitter. Who knows why he unfollowed her? Maybe because he was following way too many people at the moment. I’m not sure. But that doesn’t mean that two people aren’t friends just because one stops following the other. That would be a little…stupid.

• EmilyB

____________________________

_______________________

… i don’t take a bunch of pictures of myself.

=====
    Nor do I. these girls are just trying to make up excuses for her. and theyre probably just as self absorbed as her..

garret and justin are just two loosers who live under the fame of 16 year old girl

• EmilyB

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

_______________

wat does
    ****************

A Narcissist is someone who is in love with themselves. And I actually agree with that. She’s worse than Paris Hilton was.

“““`
    Fuck agreed.
    she’s so annoying. and im sorry but i dont find her even remotely attractive or pretty. theres no reason she should have so many pics of herself. shes not adriana Lima god.

• sexxybeast

ikr?!?!?
    theyre just soo stupid,shes 16,shes obviously not mature enough ot handle all this pressure, of course shes gunna be confused

• Anonymous1234

well guys ….
    to everyone saying No to all this Niley stuff…

you know just as much as we do…

We can think something is happening between nick and miley for reasonable opinions and you guys can think that theres NOTHING between nick and miley for reasonable opinions.

• mjfan

Fuck agreed.

well you seem fucking obsessed with her! lol youve commented on this post an awful lot..dont worry, there will be a day when you will have to explain yourself to god,judgment day,good luck=]

• Anonymous1234

Wait who thinks Mileys tweets are happy ..?
    I thought they were sad ? she said she was depressed listening to old school love songs…

• Anymcfee

ikr?!?!?

agreed!

• nobody6

Fuck agreed.

OWNED!! i cant wait for that day btw!

• sexxybeast

Fuck agreed.

OWNED!! i cant wait for that day btw!

haha me either! but it will be kinda intimidating
    oh well,thast why i try to be the best person i can be, this evil earth will not be around much longer=]

Lol her first DAY back in LA and she goes to MoM. Owned by Hollywood.TV paparazzi. Stay classy, Miley.

• EmilyB

okay? but there’s a million other people
    out there who do take pictures of themselves.
    i’m obsessed with it. i can’t go a day
    without taking pics of myself. there’s nothing
    wrong with that. you haters are just trying to
    find something else to hate about.

yes there is
    you need to stop. taking pictures of yourself everyday? like seriously? wtf for?

conceited.

• Meli

what

the

fuck?

has anyone seen this? : http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mv68o5&s=3&hid=65&tag=jonas

Agreed. And they both live and work in the same city and go to the same parties (like the warped wrap show), they probably meet each other enough and don’t need a twitter.

ikr?!?!?
    ———————————————————– actully i dont blame miley i mean she’s always with older
    people and always touring and every girl need a guy to tell her she is beautifal and u did great and to be there for her when ever she needs him , and obviously nick couldnot
    give her this well coz he’s always touring and busy .there is no doubt that he loves her but he cant give her what she need ,but her you see that justin took this advantage
    and use her ,he is always there for her and telling her what ever she want and beside he works with her dad soo ofcource she would date him and any girl in her place would do the same thing she is doing

Not only does he look angry these days when Miley is brought, but she does too when Nick is brought up. WHen some mtv reporter mentioned JB at the TCAs she had this annoyed/sad look on ehr face and we all know she avoided Nick like the plague on the green carpet. And when some pap asked her about Nick she laughed mockingly. These 2 are not getting along obviously.

I think the with Miley is that with Justin everything was so easy. The tool does whatever she wants because he knows he’s depedent of her and Miley pretty much call sthe shots. With Nick its different. He almost always has the upper hand and I think that either scared Miley off from Nick again or he wasn’t showing her the affection she craves.

• meaghannnn

Guys, I think I have a problem, I DON’T CARE!!! Should I call my doctor??

— said:
    justin unfollow trace now too, hes only following BRC now lol
    ______________
    wow the boy is on fire!!!, unfollowed 5 people in less than 24hrs lol—HE UNFOLLWED 5 CYRUS’s! OH SNAP!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

—————————————

Who’s Garret?

Mandy brother and Gaston BFF.

———————————

Does he bash them on his twitter?
    Whats his twitter?

• HA!

• samanta

A week ago she was saying how good life was.

She seems VERY Happy.

• It’s tolerable sometimes but after a while it gets annoying. I’d like to go on a JB post or something with Nick and NOT see Niley, Miley, LALALALA. It’s annoying as hell. Nick Jonas’ epitaph shouldn’t be NILEY. Geez. I think he’s earned himself the privilege to be called NICHOLAS JONAS, not Niley nor Miley Cyrus’ ex-boyfriend.
    ____________-
    honey now you’re on Miley post so shut up and get the fuck out…no one here want your 2 cents you little piece of shit…i will go on about you face on that picture but i leave it at that.

• louSIANA

SHE IS HAPPY

• samanta

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

—————————————

Who’s Garret?

Mandy brother and Gaston BFF.

———————————

Does he bash them on his twitter?
    Whats his twitter?

Here it is… The TOP 10 LIST OF REASONS WHY I LOVE KEVIN JONAS …
    11:19 PM Aug 25th

#1) He’s dreamy.
    11:26 PM Aug 25th

#2) So Dreamy..
    11:26 PM Aug 25th

#3) Even though him and Nick both play guitars, they still have a full band backing them complete with 2 guitar players..
    11:25 PM Aug 25th

#4) He must know he’s only the 3rd guy in the group because 2 person groups don’t work.
    11:24 PM Aug 25th

#5) I can’t get over how great his harmonies are. Even when he forgets to do one, u can still hear it.
    11:24 PM Aug 25th

#6) He helps me forget about how in love I am with Nick and Joe..
    11:22 PM Aug 25th

#7) When he drops his guitar in live performances, he’s so good, you can’t even hear it hit the ground over the speakers.
    11:22 PM Aug 25th

#8) His Hair.. especially the ones that go rogue and grow right off his face..
    11:21 PM Aug 25th from web

#9) He’s 35 Years old..
    11:20 PM Aug 25th

#10) His legs are too big for skinnies but he rocks em anyway..
    11:20 PM Aug 25th

• deco

YESSS :)

Garret, days ago a message to Demi too, Garret and Justin only wants protagonism in sites of gossip, Miley not need to people that uses her fame … with justin far is better

• yeeeep!

JustinMGaston unfollow Miley, Tish and Noah
    on his twitter.

• Agreed, that’s why I unfollowed her on twitter. ;)
    _______________
    Good for you, now you can leave us enjoy her tweets with peace. Thanks.

• yeeeep!

Agreed, that’s why I unfollowed her on twitter. ;)

and we care?

MILEY CYRUS TWITTER: 1,805,461 Followers.
    You will not be missed.

Does he bash them on his twitter?
    Whats his twitter?————- He did that last time when Nick & Miley jet ski kiss. Garrett know something. HE works for E. Very curious.. Dod you notice Kevin answered 2 hannah questions in the chat. He could of avoided them. Very fishy. I mean when do we EVER she Nick leaving someplace ALONE! No Jobros, no Mama & Papa, he was by himself! STRANGE!

• itsxdeee

miley is gorgeous (: i love herrrr.

• \\

Shes beautiful

Plus Nick looked VERY SMILEY MILEY. I know his SMILEY MILEY FACE! Actually its more like… Ok Me & My Girl are BFF’s with benefits and I got me sum sum! Look Miley was done before 10 am and she stood in NY until late. GO MILES!

JustinMGaston unfollow Miley, Tish and Noah
    on his twitter.——–AND BRANDI too!

selena said:

–________________________________________________LMAO that comment came from Selena! No wonder! Sup Selena! ;P

Anything too. Perez said.. Oh and yes OBSESSED was about a certain Jonas! And Miley DID NOT correct him.. hmmmmmmmmmm I think its about Nick too! 3am chats.. etc

• Whitney

I really don’t think they met up either. Weren’t the Jonas Brothers there for a private performance thing? People are trying to make something out of nothing…

• Anonymous23

I really don’t think Niley met up in NY. I don’t even think they’re getting along. Justin and Miley are getting along fine. He just tweeted her yesterday, I doubt him unfollowing her meant anything esp because Miley was being emo even when she and Justin were tweeting each other.
    _______________________

• I really don’t think Niley met up in NY. I don’t even think they’re getting along. Justin and Miley are getting along fine. He jsut tweeted her yesterday, I doubt him unfollowing her meant anything esp because Mileywas being emo even when she and Justin were tweeting each other.
    _______________
    you’re late, he unfollowed all the cyrus girls…the boy is fierce!!!! but we love it

• caitlinn

• Anonymous111

I have nothing against Miley but why can’t she just look normal in a picture she takes?
    I think she looks pretty when she smiles and not with a pout or her tongue sticking out…
    It does not look cute.. :/

• Whitney

_______________________

• kelseyyyyy

Justin and Miley tweeted each other before he unfollowed Miley. I think it has nothing to do with her visit in New York. He probably got annoyed by some tweets.
    By the way, he still follows her younger brother who was with Miley in New York.

• Anonymous23

___________________

Exactly. If anything I think Miley’s emo tweets are about NICK. The both of them get super awkward lately whenever either one of them is brought up, they don’t even hang out when they’re in the same vicinity anymore(come on, if Niley hung out in NY or the TCAs, pics WOULD have shown up). Her and Justin seem fine.

And so? Maybe he jsut didn’t wanna be following too many people, esp people who tweet all the time like Miley cuz it clutters your twitter. Mustin’s tweets to oen another were friendly so I have high doubts it had anything to do with Nick.

so many pictures of herself…

• Delsy

you won’t know till the writing credits come out the ones on websites are just the confirmed writer not all of them

• HolyDancerFace

Aw the last picture of her is really pretty!
    But she has got to STOP with the tongue pictures… its like every other one is with her tongue sticking out.

This bitch just looks for every excuse to take a picture of herself.. damn.

My bad Noel is older than liam. But still.

• Katie.x3

Agreed, that’s why I unfollowed her on twitter. ;)

• peacelovekatie

say w.e u want but miley is annoying

• ahh

Im not a niley, mustin fan.. maybe her and liam should just date.. i used to like justin but he’s annoying and causing shit it seems.

• Whitney

Whoa, you’re right. That’s weird. Maybe she’s annoyed..? Idk.

• Anonymous1234

so what are we basing nick and miley off of…

same city, same hotel, maybe hung out but we dont know, justin tells miley to pick one (HM poster), Garret bashing JB, Justin unfollowing some cyrus’.

I wonder where Nick went by himself cause theres not pictures of where he went.

I don’t understand why people say Miley was isolated at the City of Hope concert. If I remember correctly, the JoBros and Demi came in FIRST so if Miley was a huge distance from them, it was her own doing. Just sayin.

they didn’t hang out, miley left for la before their concert

and idk where he was going but it wasn’t to visit miley lol, she was already on a plane

• nomane

lol are you serious.
    really.
    she DID bash selena, don’t even bother denying it.
    i’m sure she had a hand in the halloween thing since that was the day before “I STILL HATE YOU!”
    and sorry when you bring your boyfriend to a place OWNED by the paps then yeah i call that flaunting.

lmao, shes never bashed selena! please post that interveiw..
    if ur referring to the miley and mandy parody

selena was taunting her in the original,”give a shout out my boys!” theres a fucking girl power ranger first off all
    she was referring to jb

• nomane

wtf?!?! this is the dumbest comment have ever seen! what was she suppose to do? go up to them and cuddle, they wernt frineds, so she stood away from them because it was awkward, which made her isolated from the group

• deco

garret and justin making fun of the jonas brothers
    Nick loves the music and his work and he works very hard, more that many singers, he has diabetes and he sick and sing in his concert

I hate that 2 losers Justin and Garret speak badly of Nick or they use the fame of Miley, only for fame and sites of gossips

Typical Miley stans to give Nick shit for dating Selena 2 months after he and Miley broke up even though Miley was started seeing Wesley Quinnon a week after she and Nick broke up and then started dtaing Thomas Sturges. The girl loves male attention.

• deco

garret and Justin making fun of the jonas brothers.

I hate that 2 losers Justin and Garret speak badly of Nick or use the fame of Miley, only for fame and sites of gossips

Okayyyyy but how is that JB, Nick or Demi’s fault? Why should she get mad at Nick when she chose to stand far away from him?

Uhhh WTF? How do you know Selena was referring to JB? You know NOTHING. Shut up, Miley stan.

Does anybody know what Miley’s new miley and mandy blog on mileyworld says? Please post it if you have a subscription. Thanks!

• AfanMiley

LOVE YOU MILEY, FROM ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Dessiree

Miley just said on her twitter that shes updating a Miley nd Mandy video!!! :)

Laying in bed listening to Enya, uploading a new Miley and Mandy video and blogging on Miley World. Multi- tasking is my specialty.
    about 1 hour ago from web

BTW SHE LOOKS AMAZING HERE :)

• rotaina

The pap who onws the place his name is Alison and she knew him before hollywoodtv started she knew him when he only owned Millions of milkshakes so do you stop liking someone because they decided to become a pap? He is still so sweet to her and he doesn’t spread lies about her so wth? Let her live her life asshole.

• Dessiree

This is an amazing video and so true. We need to get this into oceanup.

Video Description:
    i just think people need to back off
    with these celebrities. ugh -_-

but all those quotes were
    found on actualy miley hate
    videos. you really want to
    take the time out to hate some
    one? some of these quotes were
    really disturbing. like “i hope you
    burn in fire HAHA” or “i hope her
    dad rapes her.” how could you
    EVER say that to someone?
    ugh it sickens me -.-

dedicated to; Tristan0825
    :D

I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG OR THESE VIDEO CLIPS!!

• Lillo

Okay Selena and Miley were friends weren’t they?

Nick knew they were friends…so ask yourself this why would your “friend” and your “ex-boyfriend” dating NOT make you mad?

Selena and Nick were both idiots IMO. And Miley could have handled it better but you know what she was 15 and a girl she is bound to do something catty at that age.

Selena was the idiot because she said she would never date a friend’s ex. I don’t think Nick did anything wrong.

• richa

You know what you dumbasses…Demi, Miley, Nick, and Selena are all friends so you obviously don’t know what happened behind the scenes of that video parody.

Obviously there is more to the story.

justin unfollow trace now too, hes only following BRC now lol

• MandyJLuvMiley

I love Miley Cyrus HBIC!!!!!!!

I wonder what the Miley and Mandy video will be about. Can’t wait until youtube updates the videos.

• MaylorFTW

Those pictures are cute. And now I want a milkshake. Curses. Trace’s puppy is adorable. I hope her bodyguard was with her at the MOM.

• Emilicious

I have been to millions of milkshakes a few times! Except I get the Jonas shake!!! mmmm its delicious!! My mom has gotten the Kardashian shake that one is yummy too

• getwithit!

UPDATE JUSTIN UNFOLLOWED TRACE TOO!

• Laila

Miley’s hair in the second pic with Nash looks so good its looks like its short I never though she would look great with short hair but WOW!

• Anonymous1234

okay i know all the niley haters are like stfu…

and i know it gets annoying but there must be SOMETHING going on if justin says

you have the BOBW chose 1
    garret still bashing JB
    miley goes to NY where JB is
    she comes back and justin is suddenly not follwing her family…

and apparently noah is following JB now but i doubt that means anything…

• MaylorFTW

In the picture where she’s putting on the apron, she looks almost doll like. Wow. lol. I love that she’s taller than Brandi now. I’ll be sad if she gets to be as tall as Taylor though. The cutest thing ever is Miley trying to reach Taylor’s shoulder with her chin. Damn it I miss Maylor

• justin unfollow trace now too, hes only following BRC now lol
    ______________
    wow the boy is on fire!!!, unfollowed 5 people in less than 24hrs lol

And to all of you who care sooooo much about whos dating who and why.
    I also reccomend you
    GET A LIFE.
    who f***ing cares.

yea i think miley and nick reconnected in the hotel room.

OMG I was just thinking about that yesterday, how I mus MAYLOR SO MUCH. I miss Miley/Taylor/katy Perry actually. It should be a 4 way with Miley/Taylor/Katy/Rihanna like at the pre-grammy party in February, a group full of HBICs.

Can you believe Taylor finally unfollowed Miley on twitter? So sad. I wodner if its because Miley’s snarky twitter comment that everyone said was about Selena

• Anonymous11111

omg they obviously aren’t seeing each other people, get real. also justin is just weird, who knows why he added all the cyrus family (trace was a recent addition no?) and then got rid of them … he needs to grow up

selena just said tonight is her favourite jonas brothers song on ustream :) she prefers the old stuff

• MaylorFTW

I miss Taylor/Katy/Miley. They were amazing together. Taylor had this look of annoyance on her face every time Katy horned in at their table. It was amazing. lol.

Taylor’s attitude has been rubbing me the wrong way lately, so maybe it isn’t so bad.

• Anonymous1111111

ohh selena just said shes sick does that mean shes hooked up with nick also ?? ROLL EYES

She told M mag she hasn’t even listened to LVATT.

Really? I think taylor is pretty firece lately. Miley’s the one annoying me. :/

• MaylorFTW

Miley’s been getting better. Taylor is coming off as kind of snotty in interviews. She seems to be buying into her own hype lately regarding being a good girl. It’s been rubbing me the wrong way.

• jonas is love :)

i love Miley, but she should smile in some of her pictures or at least not give the duck face. but w.e.
    and she’s not self absorbed, there’s millions of teens on facebook who post a LOT of pictures of themselves. and miley happens to be a teen too, so why can’t she?

• dsfagfiubnjkewng,mwnr,q

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

• randomstar

i like milk shacks but not the person drinking it

• getwithit!

LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!_______________________________while you just LOL’d she made ANOTHER MILLION haha

• getwithit!

OH TRACE is still there so is Billy.. what the hell.. confusing.————he is just following Billy HE IS NOT FOLLOWING TRACE AS OF THIS MORNING! haha

• Anonymous23

___________________

IDK what happened but he did unfollow Trace this morning if you go under following he’s not there.

• getwithit!

but something must have happened when miley was in NY and there is NO denying that.—————–Remember when Mitchell said.. Miley & Nick MOVE FAST! lol

• Miley didn’t unfollow Justin and they were just tweeting eachother… uhh so why did he unfollow her.. OH TRACE is still there so is Billy.. what the hell.. confusing.
    _______________
    no Trace got removed today loll…

• getwithit!

REMEMBER GASTON WROTE THIS A FEW DAYS AGO! That was his goodbye.. “When darkness turns to light It ends tonight, it ends tonight”
    11:01 PM Aug 25th from TwitterFon

• Anonymous1111111

NOTHING HAPPENED IN NEW YORK what is wrong with you???

• heyyo

no, that other persons right.. i went to his twitter viewed all and Trace is still there? what the heck? lol

• heyyo

• heyyo

Your subtleties
    They strangle me
    I can’t explain myself at all.
    And all that wants
    And all that needs
    All I don’t want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
    My minds unweaving
    Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
    A weight is lifted
    On this evening
    I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
    It ends tonight
    It ends tonight.

A falling star
    Least I fall alone.
    I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
    Your finding things that you didn’t know
    I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
    My minds unweaving
    Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
    A weight is lifted
    On this evening
    I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
    When darkness turns to light
    It ends tonight,
    It ends tonight.
    Just a little insight will make this right
    It’s too late to fight
    It ends tonight,
    It ends tonight.

Now I’m on my own side
    It’s better than being on your side
    It’s my fault when your blind
    It’s better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
    Now you’re the first to know

====

Hahaha ikr. Well Lets Not Say They Are Toqether Yet. Den We’ll Say They “Broke Up” Let Their Busyness Settle Den well See.

• getwithit!

NOTHING HAPPENED IN NEW YORK what is wrong with you???————-ANY YOU KNOW THIS HOW?????????? FYI JUSTIN DID UNFOLLOW TRACE ! LOOK UNDER FOLLOWING! I JUST LOOKED!

• Whitney

• kelseyyyyy

the mileyworld blog is nothing really it just said to go check out her new miley and mandy video.

which isnt up yet! :(

• getwithit!

STOP freaking out people. They ‘re JUST FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS right now! They have a Movie and TOURS TO DO! They won’t be unbusy till JAN.. HEY GUYS IF YOU KNOW EVERYTHING how comew you didn’t know that Miley went to visit Demi & JB in England from Italy Late April. It was like April 22nd.. HMMM ???????

said:

====

Thank you. And if he does some fans are like noo nicks for me. Or he’s too qood for miley. He’s juss hot. We dnno him persoanlly. Quite frankly ithink Mileys the only one who knows how to put up with him.. Ijuss can’t wait till niley comes baq aqain and everyone wud juss stfu. Jeez haters are annoyinq. So what if she takes pics. Her fans appreciate it. Demi puts up liots of pics dirk took and we all love it. Stop bashinq miley for no reason. Sheesh

• getwithit!

Just because two people happen to be at the same place for like a few minutes at a time doesn’t mean they hooked up as fast as they could. Again…trying to make something out of nothing.____________________Yes,, but how do you know it DID NOT happen?? Nick left his hotel ALONE.. Something that NEVER happens! Miley was done with the Today Show before 10am BUT she stood in NY till later in the EVE…

====

Exactly. Noone knows anythinq. We needa juss chill out. Wait till they’re not busy. Caue dey’re qunna be far away so were not qunna qet any Niley Moments. Ilauqh in the face of people dhat say Niley is over. “Always have and always will be”.. Idc if it takes years. Im here

• Bang

Your the one freaking out.. I just looked on the twitter, go to his look at the last row don’t few all.. look at the last row him and brasion are there.

• OhGollyGoshGoodness

Why does she have her tongue out in nearly all her twitpics? Is she a dog?
    _____________________________________________

ha ha it’s true and super annoying. She’s extremely self absorbed.

• Whitney

I find it kind of weird how some of you are like worshipping a relationship between two people that is probably not there. I find that a little creepy. Not gonna lie..

• lovedemilovato
  • ladeda.

I feel bad.. someone should tell her Justin stopped following her, because i don’t know.. maybe that way she could tell us what the fuck is up! I mean curious, but if she wants to keep it just between her thats fine too =)

• ladeda.

• ladeda.

• Loveyoutooboo.

I agree, why must people keep trying to make stuff happen.. It’s really strange.

• Anonymous23

__________________

You have to actually click on following Trace is not there.

said:

Why does she have her tongue out in nearly all her twitpics? Is she a dog?
    _____________________________________________

ha ha it’s true and super annoying. She’s extremely self absorbed.

=====

She’s Self Absorbed cause her tunq is out? Wtfuck how old are Y’u quys? People stick dey’re tunq out with a play face or juss to be fun. People like Y’u make dis world worse. Grow up. Shit. Judqinq her and u dunno her personally

• dsfagfiubnjkewng,mwnr,q

Really?! Amazing!!!

Like I give a shit.

• BigThimamog

gay porno

• wum

yes he does!!
    whats the reason there was a fued last year? oh yea nick
    whats about selena 17 article? he seems like a jerk in that
    there is NO drama in mileys life if nick isnt involved(ahh remember the days on dec.2008?) BEST EVER!!

whats the reason there was a fued last year? oh yea nick

welllllll TECHNICALLY it was because Miley was being an immature brat and couldn’t handle the fact that he found a new (far classier and prettier) girl. But don’t mind me.

• Anonymous1234

Mileys friends and Selenas friends said that Niley and Nelena were just drama.

So if it isnt Miley and Selena who are 2 different people then it must be Nick…

I never liked Nelena but seriously for a guy to judge when your on and when your off is stupid and thats what Nick did.
    Your either on or off you dont have breaks… breaks are stupid.

• rockchik98

yes he does!!
    whats the reason there was a fued last year? oh yea nick
    whats about selena 17 article? he seems like a jerk in that

i love nick! but i have to agree
    selena and miley are better off without him
    maybe one day he will find a girl, that he wont have to bitch abut every 2 seconds, a perfect girl
    too bad she doesn’t exist=[

• sexxybeast

Mileys friends and Selenas friends said that Niley and Nelena were just drama.

So if it isnt Miley and Selena who are 2 different people then it must be Nick…

Your either on or off you dont have breaks… breaks are stupid.

THANK YOU!!i have been trying to say this haha!

Um, Mustin’s relationship is drama as well. And what Selena friednsa re you speaking of? All Selena talked about was how SHE wanted to change for him. HE never made her do it. Selena even admitted to being the kinda person that likes to change for a guy.

Nick DID not start the feud with Miley. Listen to WW3, he wrote it in May of last eyar before 7 thigns or Miley’s 17 mag itnerview. Watch the very first Miley/Mandy video, they made fun of JB/Nick like 4 times for no reason and then were like “we love you JB” in a very sarcastic way like tehy did whn they made fun of Demi and Selena. Miley’s overdramatic ass started it. Don’t even go there.

• Anonymous1234

one day demi added 8 pictures in a row of herself…
    and im not hating on demi i love her but im just saying there is no need to bash miley…

that was just ONE day, when she added the dm pics. most of the time she only posts 1 or even 0 pics per day

Whatever im soo done with this neqativity. When Niley Happens aqain ill see what these haters have to say. Smfh don’t like seeinq people happy. Bye Oceanup!

• Anonymous23

___________________________

Yeah he also follows her dad and Trace but he unfollows miey, brandi, noah, and tish oh yeah this has nothing to do with New York just some annoying tweets.

• \notroubb

yeah the only drama-causing thing he did was that stupid ~team demi and selena~ shirt (which i think was immature as hell btw). whereas miley dressed up her boytoy to look like him and hold a ~team miley~ poster on Halloween

first off, i dont blame her for doing that at the city of hope concert, she was completely isolated there and probably wanted to feel comfort
    she was in germany on halloween so i dont see how she had gaston dress up as nick,and she doesnt flanut him around, she walks around with him, you know, to go on dates and stuff,EVERY COUPLE DOES THAT!difference is there are 1 million cameras following her
    and i dont remember her bashing selena? do you?but i do remember is her saying, selena and i jsut clicked, we could relate bc we were both from the south.

lol are you serious.
    really.
    she DID bash selena, don’t even bother denying it.

• Amomynous

How did this go from milkshakes to Niley/Nelena?
    Jeesh their relationships arent that interesting….

• getwithit!

Lol well deres nuthin to deny. We all know

• 5436437

I thought she said no more pictures of herself? Girl, please stop.
    And please wear pants.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

She looks adorable in the first one!!

Something IS going on with nick/miley. Not jumping to conclusions just yet though.

Andddd..MILEY MANDY SHOW UPLOADING NOW!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!! :))))

• YouBelongWithMe

What does this have to do with Nick?

• FirstLady
  • nomane

immature brat? SHE WAS HEARTBROKEN, how esle was she suppose to react to her first love moving on in like 2 months, it would kind of give me the impression he never really cared,so id be mad too
    nick obviously used selena as a rebound, HE IS AN ASSHOLE.

Yeah see here’s the problem with your little theory. Instead of going after HIM, she went after his girlfriend and her random friend. That IS immature, heartbroken or not. And who are you to say that she was a rebound? Do you know anything about the situation at all? No. All you know is what we’ve seen, publically. And all of that has made Miley look like a moron.

====

Demis Always Postin pics so iaqree witht he first comment. Wow. Everyone complains about whatever miley does. Ilove demi and miley buh it isn’t fair. People shud juss stop period. Demi had pics in bed with quys dhat were her friend and noone said anyythinnnnggg. Also her fried keith. His face was in her boobs and he was holdin her while touchin her ass. iSwear If dhat was Miley she wudve been called everyname in the book. U quys juss aren’t fair to her.

• MaylorFTW

• Anonymous1234

no one in mileys family except for miley and noah are following justin…

is noah following jonas brothers someone said she was…

first! I saw those pics on her twitter

could she be any more self-absorbed?

I love Milkshake and Miley :)!

Me too!

Me too!

SHE’S A HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I SAID THAT SHE’S A HO!

She was messing with Liam and people said Justin was all over her at the Warperd Tour Party. Gladly, Nick is full of DNW. He deserves someone much prettier and classier like Selena or Victoria Justice or something.

I thought she said no more pictures of herself? Girl, please stop.
    And please wear pants.

===

she was talkin about the photoshoot

She said that she was gonna wear the shirt more often to piss of the haters.

If i was her thats what i would do to…

———————–

Being spiteful is not good and that is being spiteful.

said:

SHE’S A HOOOOOOOOOOOO! I SAID THAT SHE’S A HO!

===

Wow. Who are u to judqe? U don’t even know dem. Obviously u quys dunno what the word hoe means. She’s a virqin. If she’s a hoe cause she dats den every other virqin 16 y.o is too. Miley said she is sinqle and everyones assuminq. Its seriously qettinq old

I loooove her ;D
    New EP.. Can you say A-M-A-Z-I-N-G?!

• Luv2LuvJonasDotCom

check out

if you’re a Jonas Brothers fan! :)
    Thanks!

They would have been spotted if that were the case. Nick and Miley hanging out in NY and NO ONE SEES THEM? Blasphemy. They never hung out. They’re not even talking.

could she be any more self-absorbed?

_____________

Agreed!

Why does she have her tongue out in nearly all her twitpics? Is she a dog?

• Coco

No, just a bitch :/

LMAO!!!ROFL!

As much as I hate to say it, Nick and Miley don’t really seem to talk anymore. I honestly do not think they met up.__________________ I think you’re wrong BIG TIME! I believe they had a friendly afternoon before he went to CR2. Just BFF’s with benefits for now.

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

_______________

wat does narcissist mean

yeah i wish obsessed was about nick but she didnt write any of the songs on her EP! besides before the storm with JB.=——————YYPO she wrote party with USA CONFIRMED (cowrote) and wasn’t given credit. I think they messed up.

• SOOO

29, 2009 @ 11:43 am

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

_______________

wat does
    ****************

• Anonymous1234

The braison Justin is following is braisons old account that braison dosnt even use anymore…
    maybe he forgot he was following braison cause he never twitters on that account…

and last time miley and justin stopped following eachother justin kept following billy ray… i dno about trace.. Maybe?

but he did still follow billy

• bitch im tha bomb like tick tick

i hate miley she is such a s l u t

——————

why not? just because she may be dating liam means he wont want to see her again? that doesn’t make much sense considering he took her out to the villiage idiot when she was STILL with justin.

Did you miss the or something? If so watch this: FF to 3:14
    Look at Nick’s face…

NILEY AREN’T TALKING. Give it up.

• Anonymous23

__________________________

OMJ We have an insider.

omg seriously, is it THAT necessary to tweet SO MANY pictures of yourself?

she’s so obsessed with herself.
    narcissisttttttt.

_______________

wat does
    ****************

was.

————————————

what the hell makes you think she’s in love with herself because she takes pictures? doesn’t mean i thing maybe she just likes to capture her moments on camera hardly an i love myself attitude, she’s never once said ‘I’M BETTER THAN YOU ALL’ she actually said that she’s the furthest thing from perferct. And even if she did like herself what’s wrong with that? nothing bad about having confidence is there?

• Watermelondrea

WIN

____________________________

_______________________

… i don’t take a bunch of pictures of myself.

=====
    ==========

agreed :)

• sexxybeast

yes there is

conceited.

its called twitter, smart one
    shes wants to show her fans what shes doing.
    u are like obsessed with her haha
    let it go, if you dont like it, dont follow her, its not rocket science.
    peace.

• Xiomy

I’m confused
    Nick and Miley seem like they didn’t meet up in NYC but I’ve seen that smile on Nick’s face before. It’s his sMILEY smile.
    something is going on here, Justin unfollowed Miley, Garret bashing JB..

mmmmm..

-___-

• okay? but there’s a million other people
    out there who do take pictures of themselves.
    i’m obsessed with it. i can’t go a day
    without taking pics of myself. there’s nothing
    wrong with that. you haters are just trying to
    find something else to hate about.

yes there is

conceited.
    _________________
    I’m not the person you responded to but i just want say, So what if she conceited? what’s your problem. There is more worse to complain about then a teenager taking picutes of herself. Everyday teenage do drugs, abortion, suicide etc.. these are the things you people should be concern about but noooo you’re too busy complaining about Miley cyrus

actully i dont blame miley i mean she’s always with older

if she doesnt feel for, she doesnt feel for him,case closed.

• buurniiin upp

MILEY CYRUS TWITTER: 1,805,461 Followers.
    You will not be missed.
    _______________________________
    That made me smile.. i don’t know why..! i love the Jonasbrothers &+ Miley.. they both are fun to jaaaam out to. Demi too, actually Demi is my favorite.. aha Jb are all cute, miley is just miley.. i like how she’s real not fake at all =)
    Hey can someone please post the new mileyworld blog? :D

I’m confused
    something is going on here, Justin unfollowed Miley, Garret bashing JB..

mmmmm..

hummmmmmmmmm!!! lol idk maybe something did happen
    justin is just an asshole tho
    and garret is immature.

that is weird

if she doesnt feel for, she doesnt feel for him,case closed.

have u heard the song “obsessed” (Mileys not mariahs) haha
    yea shes not over him, i just think she lonley and fagston keeps confusing her

• um no

i like miley but sometimes i feel like she just begs for attention :\

Off topic like hell, but did you guys know that Oasis broke up? Noel decided that he couldnt work with Liam anymore and walked out yesterday. I’m upset. I mean, I knew it was destined to happen because the brothers NEVER got along, but damn, they are such a good band. I absoulutely love wonderwall. That song is just beautiful. I never undertood how u can hate your own flesh and blood. I mean, Noel and Liam are identical twins, yet they can’t stand one another. Same DNA, same birthday, same parents, yet they are like vinegar and oil. today is such a sad day. Fresh from Kennedy’s death to DJ AM’s death to MJ’s supposedly 51st bday to Oasis breakup. This summer period has been the absolute worst in pop culture.
    Back to the topic at hand:
    What Miley know about Madea? Honestly, the plays are much better than the movie. She should check those out. I liked the movie, but the play is even funnier.

• louSIANA

no niley ….. I like both of them but I love them when they re not together …

Is it really necessary to take a picture of yourself while you are at a place owned and operated by the paps? Damn this girl has a psychological condition, I swear to god.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3