Miley Cyrus MILKSHAKE MAKER PART 2

oceanup001
miley-cyrus-milkshake-maker-12

Miley Cyrus, continuing in the tradition of former Disney queen Lindsay Lohan, made milkshakes for her adoring fans at Millions of Milkshakes in West Hollywood last night. She made sure to chat with paparazzi before leaving. Do YOU think Miley misses Liam now or was it just a summer fling?

Hehe thanks!
    Yeah short shorts are cute!
    Plus I have fairly muscular legs so I like to show them off lmfao :P

• Anonymouss

haha
    every story is about Niley u guys talk about.

• Whitney

Def summer fling. Miley’s movie costar relationships never lastfor longer than the production of the movie.

Niley will be back…someday.

I’m begging. PLEASE don’t bring THAT into this.

SUMMER FLINGGGGGG

• youaregay

love her. case close.

Miley is amazing & people can suck it.
    Kiss Selena’s ass a little more.

slow news day tim lol?

• I Was Born In Tesco

She looks beyond!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Pffft, being 17th is way better than being first :P

• MaylorFTW

Her eyes look amazing in the first picture.

• loveeeeeeee

jiley’s back!!

SLUT
    SLUT
    SLUT

• meee

Gorgeous

Hey!
    I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Bee! and i give advice!
    Ask me anything! it could be about fashion, cloths, relationships, boys, friends, parents, or anything!
    I have given over 100 answers to girls everywhere around the world, and i am here for you!
    Totally private, and totally confidential.

If you need advice ask Bee! I will usually respond within 24 hours.

BeeAnswers@gmail.com

• Melissa=)

whats up with her hair.
    its like half in a braid half down.

anyway i think it was just a summer fling.
    doesnt he live in another country?

• Whitney

Why do you think that?

That’s cool that she did that for her fans. I like the tweet,too.

• Emily Ford

Brandi looks so pretty with orange hair! I love love love the picture of Miley and Brandi in the other post.

• ///

SLUT
    SLUT
    SLUT

Comments like this are getting old.

• MaylorFTW

When’s the last time there was a Demi post? I was just thinking about that.

Just because they tweet each other totally normal things like friends do? Okay.

i think her shorts have been getting way to short lately.

• Melissa=)

i dont think miley is in a relationship or looking for one.
    i think shes casually dating like a normal teenager.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

If Miley made me a Milkshake i’d keep it forever :D

• smileymileynow

i want Liley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D i know it couldnt happen cause of distance but i (DON’T HATE ITS MY OWN OPINION!)
    think that mileys the right girl for nick but nicks not the right guy for miley i love liley there so adorable together!!

• Emily Ford

In all honesty, I don’t really think her shorts are too short. Well, I mean they’re short, but seriously every girl over the age of 12 wears shorts that short. Don’t attack me by saying “Uhhm, I’m 16 and I NEVER wear shorts that short.” Because either you’re lying, or you’re one of those freaky Duggars or something.

• anonymous

Shes nearly fucking 17…I swear people want her to remain 13 forever.

Hey!
    I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Bee! and i give advice!
    Totally private, and totally confidential.

If you need advice ask Bee! I will usually respond within 24 hours.

BeeAnswers@gmail.com

Hey!
    I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Bee! and i give advice!
    Totally private, and totally confidential.

If you need advice ask Bee! I will usually respond within 24 hours.

BeeAnswers@gmail.com

Exactly. People just look for a reason to dislike her. Let’s be real here- if Miley was just a regular 16-going-on-17 year old girl walking down the street dressed like that, no one would think “slut”, everyone would just think “regular teenage girl dressing appropriately for her age”.

• MaylorFTW

Wizards of Waverly Place beat Camp Rock in the ratings. Wow. I am impressed.

• jj.pink

FLING.
    that’s all i’m saying about the subject.

anywhooo, miley is a really nice and kind person, it’s just nobody knows it.

hey i wouldn’t call her a slut, but for those who do call her that, even sluts have hearts, kkay?

• Emily Ford

Yup. It’s so annoying. I mean, if you’re comfortable enough to wear short shorts, and you have a good body for it, go for it. It’s not like she paired them with a tube top that fits only half her torso.

• Jonas4Canada

I’m craving a icecream now!

Miley looks so pretty, Brandi looked amazing too!

Well, I think I’m gonna have to go to Dairy Queen now!!!

• MaylorFTW

I see tons of people get on the bus dressed in short shorts and halters, and I never think slut. I don’t dress like that myself, but it just seems ignorant to think that way. I don’t think a woman who dresses like that is a slut. But also, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wearing long sleeves and what not in the summer. Whatever makes the person comfortable. I think it’s insulting to call people slut, and I think it’s insulting to call people Amish/Quaker for wearing lots of clothes.

• Jonas4Canada

LMAO, its just the teenies being dumb.
    Yesterday in a Jonas post I said I wanted to wear short shorts and uggs to a JB concert and they were all like “OMG YOUR SUCH A SLUT” and then a “guy” was telling me how slutty he thinks I’ll probably look.
    It was pretty hilarious!

AGREED!

• Emily Ford

I LOVE THAT LOOK! Hahaha.

ALL of you are losers for arguing with people you don’t even know. What’s the point? Arguing with people you don’t know will make you feel better? Yeah, that’s what I thought.

JLS.Girly said:

I know, but maybe is just because Selena fans started with this, and now is like a war or something. we should respect other opinion but if you are not a Miley fan what do come here, I Dont like Selena(not “hate” cuz honestly, I dont even know the girl to hate her)So I dont even click in a Selena post, for me she not even worth my time.
    Sorry for my english I´m México XD

Yeah i get what your saying.
    Im leaving now anyway i said what i wanted to say…and at the end of the day its just a site..no one needs to like anyone and, everyone can have there opinion. and thats all i was saying then people go crazy but w.evs. ALSO famous people know there gonna get haters so if miley cant take that its pretty much tough shit..she chose it to be like that
    am outy peace

hmm somehow i think u are just looking for attention, maybe u should step away from your computer and try to have your own life instead of trying to hate others for theirs. i would like to see u in miley’s position if others are just hating you, just to be a part of the “oh we hate miley and we are so cool” crew!
    and not only the miley’s fans are hating, jb, demi, AND ALSO SELENA FANS are hating.

WOW THIS SONG SHOULD BE A # 1 HIT! CONGRATS SELENA. SO MUCH BETTER THAN MILEYS THE CLIMB! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASzfvbF84hE

Mayra said:

Kendra said:

oh really? well i am a hardcore miley fan, and don’t go posting negative comments about selena gomez. even though i hate her. so you’re wrong about all miley fans doing that. but i’m going to stop arguing with you…. well because i think you’re an idiot. buh-bye

**************

I to am not a fan of the other Diz kids. I dont support, buy, or follow them. And, I dont go on their post and I dont waist my time bashing them. REAL Miley fans dont do that. Miley’s not like that and I am like minded.

So NO, most Miley fans do not bash on her peers. And I am glad to see that other of Miley’s fans will take the time to stand up and admit that they are not pulled into the petty quibbling that goes on on OU.

PEACE+LUV+MUSIC=CYRUS Miley<3 xoxo

• I just felt the need to agree with this:
    PEACE+LUV+MUSIC=CYRUS Miley<3 xoxo

• Vic.2763

I think some of you are on the wrong post. I think some ppl become fans for a variety of reasons that have nothing to do with the art of the artist. Like personality, their relationships, friendships, or whatever.

IF THAT is the case, the feelings of these ‘fans’ will probably change along with the personal changes. But that’s my perception. Some ppl seem to perceived things that I dont. Maybe the’re reading something into it, or maybe my ever increasing affecton for Miley’s art allows me to primarily focus on that.

However, This is a gossip site that thrives on the bantering back and forth of opposing pov. I just hope for some kind of valid points to reason against. So, Step It Up ppl, let express our point clearly, and hopefully with some valid reasoning k =]

omg, what a droll rant that was =P

Some of you are calling Miley a slut and all other kinds of bad names but with the filthy language you are using, you shouldn’t mind someone being slutty. They are both bad.

I’m not saying Miley is slutty. Some of the things she does gives her a really bad name I know, but I don’t think the ones of you using the nasty language should be saying anything about her.

• Vic.2763

Mayra said:

Kendra said:

**************

PEACE+LUV+MUSIC=CYRUS Miley<3 xoxo

I agree fully, THANX =]

she wears a lot of makeup i dont know why she cant be natural with no makeup!!!!
    seriously
    – – – — — — – – – – — — — — — – — –
    its cause shes insecure about her skin…but make up wont help any…

• JLS.Girly

No problem, no problem. Believe when I say that I’m not the only one who agrees with you! :D

Yeah i know what cracks me up is miley fans go and crash& bash all the other threads but when the table is turned they totally flip out. Funny fun fun

• JLS.Girly

Emily Ford just shut the fuck up and understand the fact that EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION! No her opinion isn’t stupid, i agree and so would many people out there. You are her Miley’s fan so of course you would be biased towards her.
    Have some DAMN respect for other people
    ————————
    I just have to step in here…….

“Have some respect for other people”? Why don’t you practice what you preach? You and this JLS idiot come on Miley posts and hate on her for, in your own words, NO REASON!

If you don’t like getting trashed for your opions, stop trashing others.
    Wow why dont you get you facts right and read everything first…..like i just said ..i didnt say i have ‘no reasons’…READ BACK DUMBASS!….. and your calling us Idiots, JEEZ
    Hahahah

• Mayra

Kendra said:

Hey I´m a Hardcore Miley Fan too!!! And I agree qhit you I dislike Selena but I´m not going to every Selena post to talk trash about her not even on a Miley post. I never gonna understand all Miley haters. Honestly, sometimes, I think we should low to the same level and go every to Selena post and start shit like them, just to annoy them. butI stop my self everytime.

@mileycyrus Rehearsing “obsessed” live. My band friggen rocks hard core.
    about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

….. Most miley fans DO!

• AlanBoy

Miley Cyrus is fuckin AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do we go from here?
    How do we carry on?
    I can’t get beyond the questions.
    Clambering for the scraps
    in the shatter of us collapsed.
    It cuts me with every could-have-been.

Pain on pain on play, repeating
    With the backup makeshift life in waiting.

Everybody says that time heals everything.
    But what of the wretched hollow?
    The endless in-between?
    Are we just going to wait it out?

There’s nothing to see here now,
    turning the sign around;
    We’re closed to the Earth ’til further notice.
    Clambering for the scraps,
    clambering in the light.
    We’re closed to the Earth ’til further…

An all-out one, only one street-level miracle.
    I’ll be a an out-and-out, born again from none more cynical.

Everybody says that time heals everything.
    But what of the wretched hollow?
    The endless in-between?
    Are we just going to wait it out?

And sit here cold?
    Look, you’ll be long gone by then.
    And lackluster in dust we lay
    ’round old magazines.
    Fluorescent lighting sets the scene
    for all we could and should being
    in the one life that we’ve got.

Everybody says that time heals everything.
    But what of the wretched hollow?
    The endless in-between?

Are we just going to wait it out?
    Just going to sweat it out?
    Just going to sweat it out?
    Wait it out.

• Br00klyn

Have some DAMN respect for other people
    ————————
    I just have to step in here…….

If you don’t like getting trashed for your opions, stop trashing others.
    Hahahah

Ok, I only came on cause my friend gave me the like to another miley post where she is holding up the Madea dvd but the thing changed the page from that one to this one. So basics this whole thing is on the wrong page for me.
    But Im here cause Emily Ford has a problem with the ghetto and hates people like me!

• :)

…haters, don’t judge. She’s not anything you lable her as.

• BRITT

I love miley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    well haters just go
    to another post NOW

• mide

Jonas brothers in MuchMusic Sunday, August 30th @ 3pm

In the web Miley too, She is so cute

Oh goodness. EVERYONE has their opinion about Miley, JB, Demi, Selena, ect. If you don’t like it, then why bother and go and argue with them. It’s not like it will go anywhere. Come on people and use some sense.

• Mayra

PEACE+LUV+MUSIC=CYRUS Miley<3 xoxo

Love this part haha!!!
    Miley is LOVE!!

• whowhatwhere

I find it it very odd that Gaston stop following Miley & her family except for BRC the same day she comes back from NY where Nick is…..SOMETHING IS GOING ON & I WLOULD LOVE TO KNOW!

• Kendra

thanks for agreeing with me. and i try to ignore the haters but some, i just have to say something, because what they say really doesn’t make sense, and they always contradict themselves, but when you tell them they say. “OH I NEVER SAID THAT!!”

but hey, whatever pops their tart….

bye now:)

• Mayra

… Most miley fans DO!

Sorry for my english I´m México XD

• Mayra

Dude is a Miley post just in case you didnt notice ;D

Sorry for my english I´m México XD

Yeah i get what your saying.
    am outy peace

• Mayra

this is the longest weekend for me, can´t wait fro her new album!!

• Anonymouspuss

Hahahah
    —————————–
    No, sweetie – you are the dumbass. I did read all the comments. You’ve said you hate her but can’t pinpoint why. Which to me says, you just hate for the sake of hating. But regardless of your reasons, if you hate her so much, why are you even here? Does it make you feel good to just come on posts and trash people? Again, show respect for others. And I’m sure Miley Cyrus will make more of her life than you ever will.

You are a loser.

• Anonymous30

JLS.Girly is the saddest most pathetic peice of shit I have EVER come across . Holy shit talk about a crazy ass bicth she perfectly defines one O.o

• BRITT

haha !!!!

• kelly

agree. there is a certain way i dress that simply pertains to my comfort level. the dresses my friends tried to get me to wear to prom just weren’t going to happen because i wouldnt have felt comfortable. but did i judge them or think they were sluts because of their style? absolutely not. that is narrow-minded and absurd. each person’s life is their own. i can accept that what i do with my life is not the ultimate right and therefore will not judge other people when their life does not line up accordingly.

• JLS.Girly

hey guys..i have a problem i used to be a miley fan a big one but now when i see her videos of behind the scenes twiter or miley and mandy show i am starting to hate her and last time i kind got hurt a little when she said something about ppl writing songs that doesnt mean anything to them and ppl still listening to them i mean wtf i am a tance lover and half of the songs doesnt mean anything half are without worlds…. she was like trying to make me feel guilty dont bash me i mean maybe she didnt mean it that way but still ugh i used to hear miley songs right away when they get leaked now i am getting bored of them and time of our lives i didnt hear it all…i guess i am getting out of the disney circle dontcha you think ??? sorry guys but i just want it to get that out..

i USED to really like miley too…but i actually hate her more than words can describe, so yeah probably just moving on from Disney…Only people from disney i like are the JB but i liked them way before they were on disney…so i gotta stick by them, even though there on there now

• anonymous

Please use sentences..I was reading your comment like wtf.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I know!
    It might be hard to meet her though :(
    SO excited for JB though, can’t wait to go with my BFFLS Jess and Cam!

—————————————-

Kool :)

• Emily Ford

I kind of always knew I’d end up your ex-girlfriend.

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

yeah then when i see jb behind the scenes i laugh and all and when i see miley i feel frustrated for my bday i got miles to go for some strange feeling i wasnt happy at all but i dont wanna hate her either…

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

lol what didnt you get ??

• :P

MUSTIN FTW!! <3

• JLS.Girly

I think the reason i started to hate her was because she just seems so up her own ass….

• gaby09

• Anonymjjjous

ok how does she seem ‘so up in her own ass’?
    i don’t see her worshingping herself

like Demi. I’m just saying she has changed and seems kind of like conceited in a way. This is just my OPINION.

• Jonas4Canada

POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF.
    Lets see how you compare…

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

i think i started with this confusion when she lied i felt like dumb for loving her. you know what i mean feeling dumb for sticking up for her i think that is why…and yeah i have to admit it i dont like mandy..

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

why does she always wear white tank tops with just a black bra underneath.
    is she aware that’s it’s see through?
    at least wear a white cami underneath or something.

Thx!
    How many shows have you been to?

• Anonymouss

#LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    #LILEY!
    let’s make it a TT

Braison is attractive

Do you really think hes attractive?
    Omg..no no no no no.
    He looks like the guy from Halloween, When hes younger and kills his sister that one LOL
    Pure Horrid
    TRACE is a F.in BABE compared to him

Really?
    I think Braison has potential.
    TRACE will never be a babe!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

—————————————————

Agreeeed, Demi has changed

• JLS.Girly

Yeah i get what you mean. People change with fame and i think shes one of them…

• getwithit!

Tish is beautiful Billy Ray Handsome trace eckk

• Jonas4Canada

Who cares what colour bra she wears?
    I’ve done that before too ya know, not everyone has a ton of nude bras.
    Plus, camis are soo unnecessary for tank tops unless they’re low cut!

• Emily Ford

Just because you don’t like her anymore doesn’t mean you have to keep insulting her and her family. He has ugly hair, but he’s not ugly. Jesus.

• Sonya

Did Miley do something she looks so good in all these pics her teeth look like the have been aligned or something.

• Jonas4Canada

I don’t think she’s changed THAT much.
    However, the whole 22 inch waist thing and the fact that after than she posts a pic of her hip bone sticking out makes me concerned for her!

• getwithit!

gaby09 said:
    hahahaha and you dare to call her gorgeous and pretty? gosh this girl is so nasty, always looks so disgusting, and trashy is just horrible, i mean look at that face all greasy, ewwww her nose and lips are gross, and shes so fat, her legs are huge and her arm, this bitch every day is more and more ugly and fat ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww———————GABY love to see a pic of you! waiting!!

Really?
    I think Braison has potential.
    TRACE will never be a babe!

Yeah honestly i dont rate Braison at all.
    Yeah i guess trace IS NOT. But seriously way nicer than Braison. well in my opinion lol

• BRITT

Team liley !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    they are soo freaking cute
    can’t waite for last song

• anonymous

why does she always wear white tank tops with just a black bra underneath.
    is she aware that’s it’s see through?
    at least wear a white cami underneath or something
    ============
    Oh come on…I do that all the time. Why does it matter.

• :)

…Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine. ~ Mario Fernandez

Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you. ~ Walt Whitman

It is surmounting difficulties that makes heroes. ~ Louis Kossuth

Thank you!
    I totally agree with you, this girl’s eyes freaking me out sometime,

She is such a fat whore, I hate her till death!!!…

Greasy and fatty face make me want to vomit…

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• nia

_____

same here.i used to love miley, but now i really cant stand her. but i’m not really a jb fan either. i sort of like them but i wouldn’t call myself a fan.the only person i’m a fan of on disney right now is selena.

• love is so mysterious distance is killing me

• MaylorFTW

Anorexia=bad. Morbid obesity=bad. Miley=neither of those.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Miley and Mandy
    Posted on Aug 29, 2009
    The Miley & Mandy show is back in action! Go check it out on Youtube.com/mileymandy

———————————-

I cant see the new video on her YT channel..

• JLS.Girly

My head isn’t even near Miley’s ass. Sorry I can’t help but love her and look up to her. I think she’s an amazing artist and she’s never done anything to make me hate her. You don’t even have a real answer. Saying she’s changed so now you hate her. She hasn’t changed. She’s still loud. She’s still persuing her dreams. She’s still JUST MILEY.

Im not saying shes a bad actress or singer…i just dont like the person shes become.believe me in my eyes shes changed alot and its not because shes “growing up” yeah somethings is but alots not….she just needs to get over herself
    You all just need to see things from both ways i will admit shes a great actress..her singing i dont really like at all but im not shes she cant sing.but i also see faults yall just dont want to

• JLS.Girly

hahaha JLS.Girly is making me laugh sooo much. hardcore miley fans piss her off? is she aware that she’s on a MILEY post. or is she really that stupid? hahaha

Oh im aware i just though id come piss you all off like all the miley fans do in EVERYONE elses post!
    Ha.

• Emily Ford

I do see her both ways. I’m one of her only fans that do. But I could never hate her. She’s not a bad person. People that say they hate her have no reason to. Did she punch you? Did she say she hated you? No. So it’s just stupid to do that. I don’t agree with everything she does, but I’m not like freaking out over it and hating her.

• JLS.Girly

Like iv said 1000 times i USED to be like a really huge fan……I honestly cant pin point why i hate her, i just do. I hate everything she does and everything she stands for. i cant help that

Wow dumbass….did i say anything about her being obsessed..HAHA no so why dont you stfu

ur commenting on a MILEY psot like 10 times
    when no one gives a shit
    ur obsessed

• MaylorFTW

I think she’s just focusing on positive stuff and ignoring the negative. She will never satisfy her detractors. I think she’s just stopped trying. She is never going to try and be perfect because she knows that perfection is a fallacy(sp). She’s just living her life. Because of this, she probably will grow up to be a well adjusted adult, despite never ending hatred. Not doing something because someone on a computer might critisize her for it is no way to live life.

if u cant stand her,why are at this post again?
    retard..

• Emily Ford

Well then. That’s just absurd. I’ve never heard of such a thing. Honestly, she isn’t even a bad person. I’m sorry, but you’re stupid.

• Br00klyn

ALLIIIII!!!
    Gurl, I love you! You are so upfront and I like that.
    I agree with everything you’ve said.
    Nice one! And JLS are the boomting!

• Kendra

• Br00klyn

Have some DAMN respect for other people!

MaylorFTW said:
    This girl was born in 1992. Ergo, she’s nearly 17 years old. If she acted the same as when she was 11, I would be horribly creeped out. I actually think it puts me more ill at ease when she wears baby doll dresses than when she’s wearing short shorts. That just looks weird to me.
    I don’t get that either. Why do 17 year old disney stars have to wear cute little dresses like 5 year olds? When you are that age you develop your personality and try out different styles to find your own. Or sometimes you just wear sth to oppose to adults.
    A lot of people may not like the country/rocker stuff that Miley wears with shorts, boots and chains, but at least she doesn’t dress like a 5 year old anymore.

• Anonymouspuss

Have some DAMN respect for other people
    ————————
    I just have to step in here…….

If you don’t like getting trashed for your opions, stop trashing others.

• Anonymoushii

hmm for the people saying that JB isnt down to earth… are you on something? they always let loose in there videos and they all have such great personalities. they want to do so much for there fans and are nice to EVERY one that they meet. can you give me one example of how they are not down to earth? if they werent down to earth i dont think that everyone on the disney channel would love them. i think selena, miley, and JB are down to earth.. while i think Demi has lost who she really is.

• JLS.Girly

Thats the thing miley fans cant see…Shes such a fakeass
    I know it…thats why i went from lovin her to hating her cause believe me i would have defended her a year back but now she can go fuck her self, miley is not the same person she used to be mega fame changed her she needs to step back and actually look at herself how much she has changed and needs to get out of her own ass….before everyone realizes what a total ahole she really is

its not that theyre not down to earth cause im sure they are, theyve just become money hungry and promote the shit out of everything
    like more so than every other artist
    but yea i agree, i think demis the one who needs to float down just a bit haha

Thats the thing miley fans cant see…Shes suck a fakeass

and why would you think this?
    she acts like a normal teen growing up all the time, and this is coming from another teen so i think i would know.

ive heard people who sing exactly like their track, Miley. for example, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, and Alicia Keys. In other words, REAL SINGERS.

• deco

How the fuck does Justin Gaston have 131,000+ followers??
    he not had these people, but he use the fame of Miley y Jonas with his friend for sites of gossips, and now he have more followers … but they unfollowers soon

• Emily Ford

Miley hasn’t changed because of fame, she changed because she grew up. She’s obviously not the same as when she was 13. God. People get kind of mad about Demi because she really became big about a year ago and has already changed a lot.

• JLS.Girly

and why would you think this?
    — Boo fuckin hoo ….oh you would “KNOW”
    Guess im right too then since im a teenager!

i CAN NOT wait for the day miley fucks off and we never hear from her again…go back to riding horses miley!

We must have been watching a different chat cause their last live chat was NOT about “Lets talk about our album”.

well theyve changed and its not a good change, they care about money too much,i liked the live chat in 2007 too, THAT was awesome, not what they are now
    and i have cheer practice now so dont bother replying cause i dont care
    have a nice day=]
    I can still reply if I want to, and I don’t care if you don’t care. No need to be rude.

FYI to all the people that say that JB is all about money. EVERYONE is about MONEY in this society. It doesn’t matter if you are famous or not, everything is about money now.

P.S. I have had a damn good day. :D :D :D :D

• JLS.Girly

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

your rude, id work ont hat if i were you
    and no she hasnt, she still buys milkshakes for crying out loud when she can afford anything
    shes jsut growing up

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

seems to me like ur the obsessed 1 here

• JLS.Girly

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

your rude, id work ont hat if i were you
    shes jsut growing up

No im not rude just hardcore miley fans piss me off atleast i see things from two sides …wow she buys milkshakes..SO?whats that got to do with anything

• Emily Ford

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

• JLS.Girly

She HAS changed cause fame to.
    HONEY get out of mileys ass why dont you

seems to me like ur the obsessed 1 here

• Kendra

• eliza

is this real or fake? if its real he seems like a really nice guy (from tweets)

• MaylorFTW

I know!
    I don’t get the Cyrus family at all.
    Noah is a cutie!
    Braison is attractive, don’t LOVE the hair, but good looking guy.
    Miley is gorgeous.
    Brandi is beautiful.
    TRACE LOOKS LIKE AN ASS (literally).

• Lila

firstly, im not a miley hater, so dont hate me. miley just dresses up too shortly. since many children look up to her as a role model, in the future, all the children will dress like her too. being a mother of two, i think it is inappropriate for girls to dress up that way. people may say i am conservative but miley should cover more of her skin.

secondly, i notice the comments about how down-to-earth miley, selena, JB are. well, you fans will never know how they are in person unless you are really one of their friends or you had a long chat with them before. miley fans will say miley is down to earth, selena fans will say so herself and JB too. well, this post got nothing to do with down-to-earth.

& making milkshake for fans does not mean she is down to earth.

thirdsly, NILEY IS OVER. stop bringing up the past. they are friends now and they rather be one. so please, stop the crap.

if u cant stand her,why are at this post again?
    retard..

That’s true. Miley seems like she dosent care. her mistakes, her insecurities, and her problems makes up who she is. she’s not trying to hide them and she’s not trying to be someone who’s perfect. Miley’s miley. and if you dont love her for her, then too bad.She’s not going to try and be perfect and avoid things like a lot of people do.

• MaylorFTW

Exactly. I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I’m not. Simple, but apt. It’s an extremely slippery slope. You start to change your clothes, then the way you talk, then the way you act, and pretty soon, you’re a robot. I hope she never falls victim to that.

• Timber518

Her hair looks amazing here to me for some reason. Her eyes are beautiful too.

• Mundii

I know gurl is gonna see this so:
    Miley, STOP ACTING GHETTO!!!!!!!

Gurl, you pretty – Now stop acting ghetto! I mean it, it pisses me the hell off!

I know! She says words like ‘dope’ and ‘booty pop’ thinking she’s ghetto. It’s annoying, and makes her look stupid.

I could have gone last night but I didnt :(

I could have gone last night but I didnt :(

miley is a vry spical girl she ‘ve been treated very bad lately and got her heart broken and now she is doing something for herself like going shoping with her mother and eatin ice creem with her sister dating different boys before her tour get started and miley is growing up soo fast u can see her style is changing and her voice is growing beautifaly and she’s just got her self out of troubles and is remaining single
    she’s just living normaly like any 16 year old girl and mileys clothes impact changes by the people around her and u can see what her dancers always wear look at (ashley nino)she’s like always wearing shorts and mini t_shirts and not only her all of the others dancers too and obviously miley would be tring to match their clothes soo stop hating her people and think what would u guys would be doing if u were in her place .
    #WeLoveYouMiley

• sorra

I wore a similar outfit two days ago…am I a slut too?

I don’t like Miley as a singer or actress but I think she is cool. ppl need to stop.

At least those shorts are a little longer..

ur commenting on a MILEY psot like 10 times
    when no one gives a shit
    ur obsessed

^Wow if you dont give a shit..why you commenting back……

if u cant stand her,why are at this post again?
    retard..

^Someone clearly cant read…i did not say ” i cant stand her” did i? i said i hate what she STANDS FOR…and you call me a retard….wow double read next time

Kendra…you one of the few then…. your just as much of and idiot CLEARLYY…

• sammiee

she’s so gorgeous! i’m jealous of how skinny she is. :] if i was there, i’d just stick around to chill with her. she seems like such a sweet person in real life. :)

• Emily Ford

Have some DAMN respect for other people!

Uhh, no. I’m not going to respect her STATEMENT. It wasn’t even an opinion. She has no reason to hate Miley. She said it herself. Therefor, it’s really not an opinion. Well at least not a justified one. So, Br00klyn (real ghetto, hun) Please leave me alone and never tell me to shut the fuck up again. Byee.

• Stephanie176

i think when people say they hate a celebrity they dont actually hate them, they just arent fans. its very simple. im not a HUGE miley fan, like i like some of her songs and her show is ok, but i dont really hate her, i just dont worship her. and i really dont like how she does and wears things that are too mature for her, and all her statements she makes on twitter, like quotes and stuff that she might think makes her sound cool or something i dont know. but i dont hate her, these things just make me not a fan. but im reading her book and its pretty good. :)

her twitter comment thing is such BS!
    SHE CANNOT SING AT ALL!
    she suckssssss(:

• deco

She looks happy

• Idle

get what guys Miley is official the lead for Wings!

She plays Laurel and a fansite has been created for the franchise!

Open call of casting has been issued more info hear:

Join the forum and support Miley guys!

• getwithit!

——–GABY love to see a pic of you! waiting!! still waiting!!

• rory

• rory

• word

There Miley goes thinking she’s hot shit again. She thinks she’s so great at singing, when other people thinks she sucks. She needs to learn to be more humble, and not self obsessed.

• nia

—————————————————

Agreeeed, Demi has changed
    ____

yeah,i used love demi too, but shes really annoying now.the only people who still seem grounded and down-to-earth are selena and the jonas brothers.

Stop Spamming! If you’re going to spam then at least spell the word correctly.

I don’t think miley is wordship her own ass
    I think that she’s getting tired of media you know she geþ knd of annoying sometimes like she hates that everything she does is criticaze or people looking the bad side and think bad things about her
    So now she doesn’t give a flying bug and do what she wants because she’s like tired of hollywood..
    MY OPINION

• Dessiree

I think she looks beutiful and i love her shorts and boots!!

Lots more pics of this @ http://mileyrayweb.com/

• opleaseeeeok

Niley will be back…someday

====

HA HA HA…NO ;)

• Leah Marie

Miley is awesome! Please check out my cover for “The Climb”
    I also have covers of “Waking up in Vegas” and “Unwritten” up.
    Thanks (:

• Kendra

her eyes are SO gorgeous.

love her <3

• Shayda

HA HA HA um i think they will.

you obviously don’t know anything, and neither do i.

• nomane

are you joking? all jb knows how to do is promote now and they seem like assholes
    i think its just miley personality, shes more loud and in ur face,which is fine to me but may not appeal to some others
    but i dont think shes not down her earth
    wow she takes a few pictures on her twitter and now shes an attenion whore?well looks whos giving her the attention
    i think the only down to earth ones are selena and miley

• Dessiree

How the fuck does Justin Gaston have 131,000+ followers??

Everybody whos not a fan and is just following him for no reason should unfollow him. He thinks people actually like him.

so this is what i think you should do unfollow him and if you want search him up and see what he says (if you want).

• mjfan

i say dope and booty pop sometimes. dosent mean i’m a wannabe ghetto. they’re just words. she can use them if she wants to.

me too lol

but i dont think shes not down her earth
    i think the only down to earth ones are selena and miley
    You think Miley is down to earth and not JB?! WTF? have you not heard the COUNTLESS stories of how JB is SOOO sweet, nice caring, and DOWN TO EARTH? I’m not saying that Miley is or is not down to earth, but use some sense. They do not seem like assholes to me. That’s your opinion and I have said mine.

• asschipss

im not a fan or anything, but she looks really pretty=]

I agree with Miley and Selena being the only down to earth ones. Miley isn’t afraid to be herself, and I think that because she doesn’t try to appeal to everyone, it shows that she’s real. I’m not a big Selena fan (I’m not a hater, either, just indifferent about her), but I respect her because she’s true to herself too. Fame has gone so far to Demi’s head, and JB are like robots.

• nobody6

chill damn, ive heard more stories about how miley is really sweet and funny
    idk to me it seems like they let fame get to their head a bit, and just seem stuck up at times but dont fucking bash me for it , just stating my opinon

• Anymcfee

THANK YOU!!!
    selena is sweet and nice
    miley isnt afraid to be herself and shes hilarious
    demi has changed quite a bit
    and all jb can do nowadays is promote something, seems like they afraid to let loose lol but hey what do i know? its just that way i see things=]

well ” nobody6″ your opinions shit

• izJemiBETCH!

slut….

seriously..less Miley please her face annoys the crap outta me…

Jonas+Selena+Demi=epic posts

come at me Miley leeches..cuuz i ain’t coming back ;p

lmao i love how she reads all of these, then complains about it so then she gets compliments…then reads more comments and gets upset and complains even more for attention…and the cycle keeps going. lol

• rockchik98

chill damn, ive heard more stories about how miley is really sweet and funny

AMEN!

• Anonymous3

THANK YOU!!!
    selena is sweet and nice
    miley isnt afraid to be herself and shes hilarious
    demi has changed quite a bit

I agree with what you wrote about the jonas brothers. In their last live chat they were all like “Lets talk about our album” the whole time. :/
    But I do think they have great personalities and are very sweet to their fans. :)

• Anonymous122

again, boots with the shorts -_-
    yikes

miley is so freakin awesome!!! haha and i love that shes making a milkshake, idk makes her seem kinda more normal, w/e
    i love her and im meeting her in movember!! whoooho!

• Kristina

Lindsay Lohan was never Disney’s Queen.

• Emily Ford

Everyone says shit like that. The person above typed “ghetto”. Miley was just like joking around kind of mimicking it. No one should be defensive about people talking ghetto. It’s not something to be proud of ROFL….

• Anonymous90

I agree.
    I do like her but I just can’t stand the way she talks.

• Br00klyn

What?
    I am from the ghetto and I will find it offensive when someone mimicks it trying to be funny! And gurl, i am proud of where I’m from, your proud of your background and I am of mine.
    The Ghetto FTW! Braap!

• Emily Ford

Wow….I hate people like you You’re like “Ohhhh dayuuum I love being ghetto. White bitch betta stop pretendin”

• Br00klyn

Gurl, you don’t know jack about me so why you hating on me?
    Yes i love being ghetto, cause I’m from the ghetto and I’m proud! I’m sorry if i have an opinion and find it offensive.
    And gurl, Don’t try and imitate me cause I don’t speak like that and basically everyone i know doesn’t speak like that!
    You should be ashamed of yourself for being a bitch just cause Im a person who is proud of where their from!

• JLS.Girly

I did not say at any point i didnt have reasons…i said “”I honestly cant pin point them”” Meaning its just undescrible things like you cant explain, theres just something about her

• Stephanie176

those shorts arent THAT slutty, i have shorts that short and i am the complete opposite of a slut!

• Br00klyn

Have some DAMN respect for other people!

Just becasue she has no reason or can’t justify doesn’t mean its not an opinion! Do you understand what you are writing? Unless she says its a statement then its an OPINION!
    And gurl, Do you have a problem with the ghetto? And if you annoy me I will do so and say that! Braaap!

seriously

ALLIIIII!!!
    Gurl, I love you! You are so upfront and I like that.
    I agree with everything you’ve said.
    Nice one! And JLS are the boomting!

Thanks you for seeing it from my point of view :D…FINALLY SOMEONE!

• Br00klyn

ALLIIIII!!!
    Gurl, I love you! You are so upfront and I like that.
    I agree with everything you’ve said.
    Nice one! And JLS are the boomting!

Thanks you for seeing it from my point of view :D…FINALLY SOMEONE!

• Lauraaaaaa

i hope it

• theJBGurl

Niley will be back someday :)
    I know it.

• whowhatwhere

• carlytops

yeah miley is right about tht she sounds terrible live you can tell she needs loads of effects!

• Angelica Pickles.

know gurl is gonna see this so:
    Miley, STOP ACTING GHETTO!!!!!!!

Oh God. I dont like Miley, but you guys BITCH about EVERYTHING.
    So are you saying just because she is white she cant act “ghetto” if she was black nobody would even care. And Yes, this is coming from someone who is black. she isnt even ghetto. saying “dope” isnt ghetto at all. Maybe you should look up the word.

• morgan

miley having fun with ice cream havein fun on free time with no star has all the time.

• ….

Summer fling…he lives in austalia, the distance would be too much.

• joana_cardoso

First?

• Whitney

I actually like the shorts (:

• :)

…that’s so nice of her. :) awesome.

• lovely

what? Lindsay Lohan made milkshakes for her fans?
    I’m sure that has nothing to do with my she is a lesbian anorexic coke head now..

• loveeeeeeee

Actually She’s not miley anymore..

She acts like her character now. ronnie

• al

Omg have you already seen the film…because I cant think how you would know that without having watched it.

• MaylorFTW

It makes me sad that people think she’s fat.

• BLAH BLAH BLAH

It makes me sad that people like you pretend her bloated, fat face is not bloated and fat.

• ellen luvs jonas

8th

Niley will be back…someday.

• lovely

Their relationship ended when they were 14!! Get over Niley,
    like Nick said how serious could a relationship could have been
    when they were 12-14.

• youaregay

honey, stop.

• I Am Sofa King Mad

She’s really full of herself. The only reason she said that is because she wants us to hate on her. Gosh, we know you sound like a dying cow live. Just stop torturing us w/ your voice.

chill damn, ive heard more stories about how miley is really sweet and funny
    I didn’t “fucking bash” you. I said that’s your opinion. I am “chill”. I have heard a lot more stories of how JB is really sweet, funny, and caring towards their fans. Barely about Miley, but w/e. I haven’t heard stories of them being stuck up. Like I said before, you have your opinion and I have mine.

• Br00klyn

Braaap !
    I actually think Selena is the only down to earth one. Cause when your in this business you need to keep up a good profile to look good. The better you look, the more publicity, the more publicity the more money you get in from different Opportunities.
    So probs Miley and the JB are putting up an act to look good. But they’ve been trainned so well only few people can see through were as Demi has made it really quite obvious!
    Hate me but its true!

I don’t think Miley is bothering with an act, she’s just being herself. Someone “trained” wouldn’t get into all of the “scandals” she gets into.

• Anonymoushii

hun, it ended when they were 15.. get your facts straight. they then dated in June, and i know this for a fact. im not a niley fan im just pointing out the facts.

• youaregay

actually it was 13-15.

Their relationship ended when they were 14!! Get over Niley,
    like Nick said how serious could a relationship could have been
    when they were 12-14
    ))))))))))))))))))
    Actually, it was 13 to 15 at it got serious and intense enough for nick to ask miley to be together don’t ya think?
    Am glad miley did not give in to his needs because he sure disrespected her after they broke up. Glad miley had a good head on her shoulders to tell nick no!
    And it got serious enought for both to sing beautiful ballads for each other,and what you make out of before the storm still think it was not serious?????

• Anymcfee

i never said they ddint because im sure they do, they just seem robotic and money hungry these days, i liked the jb i saw in the 2007 live chat, but thye people change,oh well ;l

• Anonymous3

yeah, I didn’t mean that you don’t think that.
    I meant that I still think they are sweet and so even though they changed.
    I admit I liked them better in 2007, too.

i love her shorts!! does anyone know where she got them?

i agree 100%!

• loveeeeeeee

no i mean. the way she dresses and her make up.
    the black eyeliner. its just different

Braaap !
    Hate me but its true!

i think miley and jb are the only down to earth ones, dont hate me, but i think its true
    selena tries to make herself seem perfect and demi has changed way too much, for the girl who said shed never change in lala land
    im not hating on any of them cause i love em all,just saying

OH WHATT?

AND SLUTTY HASNT CHANGED..HA!!

and i have cheer practice now so dont bother replying cause i dont care
    have a nice day=]

OH WHATT?

AND SLUTTY HASNT CHANGED..HA!!

well shes always being herself, is someone doesnt like what she does,sure sometime she will complain(what teenager doesnt) but she doesnt stop doing whatever she was doing before
    and shes still really funny like she was when starting out LOL

• cash advnace

great blog thanks for shairng,

• Luv2LuvJonasDotCom

check out

if you’re a Jonas Brothers fan! :)
    Thanks!

Their relationship ended when they were 14!! Get over Niley,
    like Nick said how serious could a relationship could have been
    when they were 12-14
    ))))))))))))))))))

2nd comment Stfu! Seriously who gives a shit about what age!& it was two years ago NILEY lovers get over that already see the day when we get confermation that there dating again then you all can go on about niley all you want but till then please let it fucking go….its so old
    Move on.

• Leah Marie

I love miley!
    Please check out my cover of “Waking up in Vegas” by Katy Perry:
    Cover of “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus comming soon!

• 2002

SLUT OMG SLUT

• HA!

• rAMSHA

THAT IS ONE AWSOME MILKSHAKEE STORE!

Brandi looks amazing!
    She’s lost a lot of weight I notice, good for her, it looks like she did it the right way!

• Emily Ford

She does! Before she lost a lot but it was still all in her face, she looks amazing now!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jonas4Canada, YOU SOOO LUCKY! Demi’s gonna be at the JB concert tommorow!

I know!
    It might be hard to meet her though :(
    SO excited for JB though, can’t wait to go with my BFFLS Jess and Cam!

• Whitney

Miley and Mandy
    Posted on Aug 29, 2009

We will be able to upload our videos on MWorld soon! xx

Today show!
    Posted on Aug 28, 2009
    Omgosh! The today show was so much fun! I got to perform “Kicking and Screaming” which is my favorite song on the new album! “Time of our lives” comes out Monday :) For everyone that came out this morning I just want to say I love you. You’re the best! Love and Blessings – Miley
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

E.P.
    Posted on Aug 27, 2009
    I just realized my album comes out in 4 days. I am so excited. Honestly there are so many times when I get so frustrated and just want to give up music. Its so hard to see people that don’t genuinely love the ART of music release songs that don’t mean anything and people listen to them. My heart also aches for the people out there with so much talent and are selling out and just producing the music they are told to. I am so grateful for the success “Party in the USA” has had but that is not who I am. I needed a song that would be good inspiration for the clothing line and no doubt it is a great summer party song! But there is so much more to me than what has been heard. There is a song on the new EP called “Obsessed” and “When I look at you” and THAT is the type of music I am proud of! There is also a song on there called Talk is cheap and Kicking and screaming that I am so excited for you all to hear. I’m so stoked about this album coming out because it is a good transition into my next record. The one that will be ALL me. The one that will inspire and hopefully change lives. I want to be seen as more than this disney artist. I love doing HM and no pun intended I really do have the best of both worlds. Before Hannah Montana and High School Musical music really wasn’t incorporated to the channel and I am so thankful to be apart of that beautiful addition. But I am ready to take a step back from everything and make the record I believe in 100 percent! Thank you for always supporting me. My Mileyworld fans are THE best in the entire world. I love you guys so much. You truly are what gets me out of bed each day :) YOU ARE HEROS!
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Those were her most recent few posts…if that’s what you’re asking for.

BeeAnswers…..

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING EVER FUCKING GOD DAMN THREAD…REALLY STARTING TO P. ME OFF NOW!