Kevin Jonas ARRIVES IN TORONTO

kevin-11

Kevin Jonas HAS FINALLY ARRIVED! From Alisha & Meredith: On Monday we saw Joe and Nick arrive back from their dinner with Big rob and security. Later we saw Mr & Mrs Jonas and Frankie coming back from Starbucks. Kevin showed up later on straight from the airport. More Nick & Joe arrival pix from Sarah.

• Melissa=)

yay. kevins awesome. =)

• Www.Twitter.com/nicole531

No Danielle? I would think Danielle would went with him aw and Kevin is starting to loom different inless that’s just me noticing but he’s still hot :-) same for nick and Joe my goodness those muscles are getting bigger and bigger!

Um is nobody going to have their hair the way it was? Seriously, Demi doesn’t have bangs and her hair is dark, Joe has curly hair, Kevin has curly hair. Why didn’t they have to change it?

• HaHaHa:D

If you wanna see Miley,Selena,Demi and the Jonas Brothers together please watch this & COMMENT :D

• CrazyJBFan:D

• JustBeYourself:)

• NeverGiveUp:O

• PleaseLoveMe

• ILOVEJBandyou?

• Ayyyyy

OMG HAHAHA
    i thought it said
    “KEVIN JONAS ARRESTED IN TORONTO”

im like WHAT ?? holy crap

• WTF?:O

• NICOLE, DAMNIT.

Finally. I don’t like that they didn’t change their hair. :-/

• LiveInLove

• fggf

woohooo

• SoWhoAreYou?

• Anonymous12345

joe is too cute for words.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:DDDD
    but…

nick looks off in the last pic. idk i cant tell what it iss…..

• Almost Blue

Oh yay, Kevin’s back! :)

• MarieJ

I think that it’s quite funny that people are so hyped about them filming this movie. It’s a Disney production, it’s going to suck! There will be a lot of cringe moments like their always is. This probably mean, but lets face it; Kevin is a bad actor who doesn’t need a big part in this movie. It’s going to suck with or without him. They need to just do music and tours and that is it. Quit with this acting shit, cause guess what, you guys can’t act, your ratings are proof of that. Danielle needs her own life, outside of Kevin, so let the girl be for a while. We don’t need to know her every move.

IDK, Kevin is back!

• someone you don’t need to know

oh,
    the life of wearing pink.

• jbislove

Okay, we need to chill about the hair. I remember seeing an extra behind the scenes like thing for CR1 two years ago. Kevin would get his hair straighten on set for his shoot days. During the days he didn’t shoot scenes, he kept it curly. Maybe Kevin and Joe will just have straight hair the days that they shoot their scenes, and well, Nick always had curly hair. Lets just wait and see before we need high blood pressure meds

nick looks so tall and fit here OMG

and I love his crooked teeth. —– Miley go get him back now! He’s so hot!

• Ljayy.

yaya, kevy<333

• Ljayy.

yaya, kevy<333

• hollaback!

Demi looks so thin in the other post and her hair is jet black!

• Ljayy.

first of all every statement you just made is based solely on your negative mind which is a waste of a human brain :0

• antijackie

hollaback! why the heck are you so creepy that you want to see other peoples pda
    no life much

• hollaback!

Most Kevin fans are a little older and know that Danielle is in this for love, not to gain fame off him like Zoe Meyers tried—- ZOEY MEYERS VIDEO GIRL! You know its bad when your mama doesnt like her! Just saw a picture of year 2000 video with Zoey today. Someone posted it and Miley was there too in the picture. They girls were so tall! And the boys were dressed like in the video!

• hollaback!

they are back together and look for asston on miley’s concerts if you’re going.
    enjoy the hell hahahahahhahhahaha————– Thats not true. Gaston is going to TN this week! FACT!

• antijackie

NO! stfu

• JBISLOVELOVELOVE!

I wanted Miley in Cr2 If they put Miley in CR2 they could of went straight to the Movies! Hell I would pay $8 to see Nick PDA with Miley! And she can sing and dance!———— Awww that would be awesome!

• antijackie

hollaback! i dont get how every comment you manage to fit miley in it cant you see this is a kevin post
    talk positive about him

• SwirleyShirley

Oh god, I wasn’t comparing them musically.
    You wasted a paragraph on nothing.
    I was comparing them role wise, k? K.

• Anonymous2000

You’re obsessed with Miley. Get some help.

• icantbelieveit!

Danielle is a fucking Yoko Ono. Cause of her the band will never be the same

• hollaback!

Nick will marry his guitar!
    well i do need a tune up ___ Its the truth! The boy who writes the romantic songs is the least romantic! Come On Miley is Gorgeous but he rather make out with his guitar? j/k haha

• hollaback!

Danielle is a fucking Yoko Ono. Cause of her the band will never be the same— O God! Thank God its Dani first! If it was Camila or Miley there would all the hate in the world!

• Anonymous89

Kevin looks soo good in red.
    He really needs to wear it more often.

• Ljayy.

• SwirleyShirley

LMFAO I am a HUGE Beatles fan and I thought that was fucking hilarious.

But Nick is more like John Lennon than Kevin.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

EWWW OMGGG!! sorry this is verry off topic but yaaa:

• hollaback!

even though it’s true, it was bound to happen sooner or later :| we’re just going to have to deal with it. The only reason why I accept her (like it even matters) is because she makes kevy so happy so I can’t say anything bad about this situation._____________________Its true but she is YOKO haha! Well then tell me how come everywhere was ok with Dani, but not ok with Camilla and Miley. A few months ago all 3 boys were so happy. :(

• Ljayy.

sorry to butt in but i think nick is really romantic. Remember that time that nick asked him why he writes in hand writing al the time and he said because it was more romantic?

• hollaback!

RED IS KEVINS COLOR! BLUE IS TOO!

• SwirleyShirley

Nick = John Lennon
    Joe = Ringo Starr
    Kevin = George Harrison or Paul McCartney. But more of George

• sarah_182

okk im new to twitter and commenting here. you should follow me :)

twitter.com/sarahh_182

• sarah_182

okk im new to twitter and commenting here. you should follow me :)

twitter.com/sarahh_182

• hollaback!

well yeah that boy is deep and has a heart of gold he just doesn’t really express emotions that well so he does it through music. I am also that way :)—- Yes but how can you write a song like CANT HAVE YOU and Cry the first time you sing it (and he did) he wrote it for Miley and cried for Miley WHILE Selena was at that concert! Well why did he let Miley go when he obviously loved her? Why didnt he send her the Demo? or sing it to her over the phone?

• Ljayy.

some of the mysteries of the world, lol!

I think it’s because most nick and joe “lovers” have a crazy dream that one day they will marry them, unlike most kevin “lovers”.
    I think they are more realistic for some reason.

idk why.

• hi mom im on oceanup

WHO THE FUCK SAYS

“damn boy, how’d you get all that?”

HERE?

• JBYumm

Kevin and Joe look so freaking old. Hahahahah Hopefully they do some Disney magic on them to make them look 17… more on Kevin. Hahah lmao. They look great but i mean for a disney movie… yeah need to look younger. Hell even Demi needs to look younger.. she’s matured so much since the last one (in a good way.. she is gorgeous no mater what anyone says) but isn’t she supposed to be 15 or 16? and also just to add I laugh so hard when i watch Jonas.. at Kevin.. Now there he looks so OLD even Joe.. they would have been better as teachers. LOL anyone agree? Im not being mean bcuz i do like them, they are just to old for that already.

• hollaback!

I think that Nick can only express himself on paper and song! He doesnt like PDA and he doesnt like to tell you. SO Thats why we get the songs to Miley from Nick and to Nick from Miley.. Hellooo pick up the phone!

• asston&jirouxSUCKSDICKS

EWWW OMGGG!! sorry this is verry off topic but yaaa:

AND MILEY CYRUS CALLS GARRET HER FRIEND
    WHO FAVORITED “HER STALKER” ‘S TWEET.

• ytt

hollaback! why do you hate kevin so much cant you read the title kevin post

• Anon222

• IGotChloesBack!

__

sure,the movie would do good but who would she play? ewh,i don’t even want her in it.

Nick&Miley=FAIL AS A COUPLE!
    “You can’t turn the future into something thats the past.”
    -Idk
    BUT Point being,Niley’s history.ladies let him have some variety,please (:

• antijackie

hollaback! said:

cant you see this is a kevin post wtf are you blind or just plain stupid

EWWW OMGGG!! sorry this is verry off topic but yaaa:

AND MILEY CYRUS CALLS GARRET HER FRIEND
    WHO FAVORITED “HER STALKER” ‘S TWEET.
    AWW THAT’S SO NICE OF HIM I KNEW THAT @SILVERCOWBOYBTS IS JUSTIN ASSTONS LONG LOST FATHER_————————–OMG WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! Thats mandys brother!THATS IT I HATE THEM!

• asston&jirouxSUCKSDICKS

miley cyrus and justin gaston are not tweeting right now because they are fucking each other before miley leaves for tour.

they are back together and look for asston on miley’s concerts if you’re going.
    enjoy the hell hahahahahhahhahaha

Ha Ha Ha are u fucking high? Joe,Nick and Kevin can’t even compare to them.. John Lennon? Nick? Bahahahahah In ur fucking dreams kid. They are GOOD but people that compare them to the Beetles or any other MAJOR past artist are just comparing them for their popularity and not their MUSIC. I wanna slap the shit out of you for even saying that in writing.

• Ansjf

Big Rob’s twitter!

• Selenasays….

OMG! TWIST recently sat down with Selena in LA and she spilled about a new song she just wrote called “I’m Sorry.” The tune’s all about liking a guy who can’t get over his ex– could it be about Nick getting over Miley? Sure sounds like it! Jonas fans know that JB’s “Sorry” is rumored to be about Nick’s breakup with Miley, so is Sel’s song a response to that tune? Here’s what she spilled, only to TWIST!

“My favorite song that I’ve written is called “I’m Sorry.” It’s about a boy I kind of fell for, but he couldn’t let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult. And I felt like in a way, I wasn’t good enough. So the song is basically me saying that I’m sorry that it didn’t work out or that she used to be who she was, but you have to let me in and you have to know that I’ll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be. So that’s probably going to be the first one that I want to work on for my record. It will probably be the only ballad on the record, because I want the other stuff to be really fun. But that is probably going to be the most heartfelt one because it was the hardest time for me. That story actually happened to me.”

• Selenasays….

Has Selena Gomez been writing songs about her rumored boyfriend Nick Jonas?
    A source claims that back in February, the star of Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place wrote a song inspired by the youngest brother of the hitmaking Jonas Brothers trio.
    “They were writing lyrics for the bridge, and she was saying how Nick makes her so mad when he doesn’t call her back,” the source tells E! News about the tune, titled “Head First.” “The verse was definitely written about Nick Jonas.”
    The source claims (as did People magazine yesterday) that Gomez, 16, and Jonas, 15, have been an item for several months.
    Gomez’s rep, however, insists the two are nothing more than a couple of good buddies.
    “She is friends with all of the Jonas Brothers,” the rep said. “Her best friend, Demi Lovato, is on tour with them, so it makes sense that she’s been at some of their shows.”
    Just last month, Gomez predicted her personal life would undoubtedly become tabloid fodder. “Sometimes you can get caught up in the media, but I’ve just learned to not let it bother me, and I know that it’s only going to get worse,” she told me. “I think that with the support of my friends and family, that’s all I need to pull me through.”

• therealmiley;)

Selena Gomez just can’t get away from the drama these days.

First, her MySpace account was apparently hacked, and now there’s more trouble being thrown her way, and this time it’s about her ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas.

When the couple started dating last year, there were rumors that Selena had written a song about falling in love with Nick, entitled “Headfirst.”

Well, it seems as though that very song has leaked!

However, the actress is denying that the song has anything to do with her girl crazy ex-boyfriend.

Selena updated her facebook account with this message: “Yes the song is me, I recorded it about a year and half ago. It is sad to see that something I did privately with friends for fun is.. .now for the public to hear. T

• Brittnee

I think thats great that Kevin arrived in Canada. I am so happy that Kevin went to visit Danille’s Family and spend time with Danille it is such a blessing.Well,I really think Kevin Came back to finish the movie of Camp Rock 2 . But, I am so happy that Kevin gets to spend time with his own family and also friends from Camp Rock. Well, Joe looks so cute in Pink. You Rock Jonas Brothers.

• twist

Selenasays…. you know those teeny booper magazines twist peoples words but who cares about selena or miley this is a kvin post

• YO

I like Kevin’s red leather Michael Jackson jacket. Lookin good! ;)

• doraleeee

follow me on twittterrrrrrrr

• Anonymouss25

I am SOOO glad that they havent changed their hair yet. Demi looks so much better with dark hair and Joe looks like a total hunk with curly hair

:) love it and love joe-such a hot god!!

• Anonyertermous

im booooooooooored! would someone kindly kill me please??

• iknoweverything

Aw, the whole family is back together. Nice to see that Danielle has let Kevin off his leash to do his movie

• abc123

jackie do you not go to school or something

• Gottaloveposers!

Sep 8, 2009 @ 10:41 am
    ytt said:
    Gottaloveposers! t must have got to you if you replied to me and stop being such an ignorant fool and read over what i wrote /// Moving On. Happy Tuesday! Nah, Jackie or whoever doesn’t bother me, its the people who say Jackie all the time that do! Let’s do this.. Not say Jackie all day! Try it you’ll , like it!

• abc123LOVESYOU

OH HAWT DAMN GET JACKIE BAN!

• abc123LOVESYOU

Gottaloveposers! SHE DOESNT BOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HER

• Gottaloveposers!

abc123LOVESYOU said:
    OH HAWT DAMN GET JACKIE BAN!/// Wow, you seriously have a problem dude. Get help. Sad to focus all your energy on a stupid thing,. GO outside, got school, make friends, get a life.

• Gottaloveposers!

abc123LOVESYOU said:
    Gottaloveposers! SHE DOESNT BOTHER YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE HER// Laughing out loud, so not true. whatever, you are now ignored.

• therealmiley;)

Total: 2609 votes
    The President.
    [ 27% (708 votes) ]
    Boy Danger.
    [ 47% (1229 votes) ]
    K2.
    [ 4% (115 votes) ]
    ….Frankie?
    [ 1% (36 votes) ]
    Too unsaintly of a question.
    [ 20% (521 votes) ] ______________________ Seriously people, Frankie on this poll? He’s a kid! btw, So not right! Btw, you’re wrong about “The President” He should be ahead of Joseph “Word Vomit” Jonas, trust! haha

• abc123LOVESYOU

Gottaloveposers! you really need a life, go swiming, the beach,SCHOOL,church(you need it) anything i always see you here on ou
    dont you have school to go to
    how about you make some friends

• ytt

therealmiley dont you know this is a kevin post love you but shut up aabout joe nick and frankie

• ytt

Gottaloveposers! and can you please shut it about miley in our kevin post

• therealmiley;)

Love you too. All kidding aside. You have no idea how embarrassing and how it sucks to see something like that. Trust Nicky’s embarrassed by that poll. Now, as for Joe that’s another story. haha Check me us out on Tour. The Wonder Tour will be rocking! You will get your moneys worth! Love you too! =}

• Selenasays….

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:18 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    was I wrong for refusing to be a seat-filler? I was just tired of trying to be someone I clearly wasn’t. I’m sorry. writing.. studio time
    7:56 AM Mar 31st from web

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:19 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    studio.. this song is my hardest, these songs are going to describe what i went through in 08 and 09
    10:31 AM Mar 14th from web

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:19 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    i dont tend to miss someone i loved, i just miss the feeling i get of how much they meant to me..
    5:37 PM Mar 10th from web

• harvey

Whats wrong with him wanting to spend time with the girl he loves and is going to marry. I am sure they have lots to plan for the wedding then she will live and travel with the family all the time so get used to it.

• OMJ!

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:18 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    7:56 AM Mar 31st from web

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:19 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    10:31 AM Mar 14th from web

Sep 8, 2009 @ 11:19 am
    Selenasays…. said:
    5:37 PM Mar 10th from web-_- STILL THINK THE 17 ARTICLE IS NOT ABOUT NICK JONAS? Right Selena! :(

• ytt

Selenasays…. whine to someone who cares
    THIS IS A KEVIN POST

• ytt

OMJ! jackie this is a fucking kevin post
    GTFO

• antijackie

JBISLOVELOVELOVE! ugh no

• antijackie

WTF? I swear you Niley fanatics are so far up those 3 celeb asses that you dont even know Obama is president now. GET FUCKING LIVES!!!!

• niley fan

nick and miley <3
    they’re in love! =)
    just look at @IamNicksBBerry twitter

• antijackie

niley fan you know its fake

• girl crush mileyyyyy

as i much as i want to say that @IamNicksBBerry is real. its not. but it sounds soo real =)

• NICOLE, DAMNIT.

—————————————-

This, and besides, KEVIN is clearly Ringo.

• jbmakesmehappy

Kevin is Ringo? Please explain.

• NICOLE, DAMNIT.

Kevin is Ringo? Please explain.

————————————-

If we’re talking talent-wise, yes, Kevin is Ringo.

• jbmakesmehappy

I was just confused cause Ringo is a was/is a drummer

• SwirleyShirley

I didn’t compare The Beatles and Jonas Brothers musically and talent wise, just role wise, k?

Anyways Nick is obviously Lennon because he’s the main songwriter, vocals, instrumentalist.

• SwirleyShirley

Ok, and Joe is McCartney.
    ROLE WISE, because people are blowing their fucking top off.

• catastrophe
  • Anonymous94830945

Awww gorgeous boys= ]

• lolarose147

I would compare jonas to nsync with intruments

Nick – Justin

Joe – JC Chasez

Kevin – Lance Bass

• jbmakesmehappy

Lolarose147–you can fuck off, kthanks!

• lolarose147

haha no need to use vulgar language come on comparing them to the Beatles that is just absurd

• tty

so kevin gets lance the gay one

• AnonymousAlso

Why do Kevin’s fans ALWAYS assume that Joe & Nick’s fans all must be teenies, and if all fans were older, everyone would then appreciate & find Kevin more attractive instead? I’m 19 & as adorable as Kevin may be, i still happen to find Joe the most attractive (in both looks & personality)JoBro IMO. Unfortunatly i only really know one other person my age that’s a fan of the guys and she finds Joe the most attractive as well, but many of my friends have givin their opinion on their looks and they ALL have choosen Nick or Joe as the most attractive. Yes, i also know looks are just superficial, but as sweet as Kevin is, most Kevin girls fail to credit Joe & Nick for having awesome personalities in their own ways as well, so it’s not just all about their looks for everyone, it’s a combination of both.
    ————————————–
    A-fucking-MEN! I can’t stand when I read that from the Kevin fans. FYI- it is NOT just teenies that think Joe and Nick are cuter. My friends and I range between the ages of 19-20 – we all think Joe and Nick are much cuter. Sorry, but it’s a matter of opinion; and in a group, there is alwayas going to be someone who is considered the “least” cute. For us it’s Kevin. And honestly, if you look at the mainstream media coverage of the JB, (not teenie mags.), they feel the same way. More attention is paid to Joe and NIck by the paps because the general perception is that they are the hot ones. Not saying it’s right; but that’s the way it is. I honestly don’t think Kevin would be any more successful, or get any more attention, if he left Disney behind and went solo like some suggest. The fact is Nick and Joe will always continue to get more attention – whether it’s now; or five years from now. Doesn’t matter what age they are.

And while I’m at it, Kevin is not the only “nice” one. All three of the boys are VERY nice and considerate to their fans. So stop tearing down Nick and Joe by saying Kevin is the one who is the nicest. Not true at all.

• Zin

JOE NICK KEVIN IS HOTTTTTTT!<3

• :P

Joe must really like hat shirt. This is the 3rd time I’ve seen him in it (including the 17 mag shoot). Lolz I feel like such a creep for remembering. But I only remember the shirt because I always though Joe looks good in pink. I like that they aren’t complete male divas and only wear clothes once.

• Hah!

Woah,
    People on here trys to act like they know the Jonas Brothers, and it is kinda creepy and funny at the same time. YOU GUYS NEED TO CHILL, AND LET THE JOBROS LIVE THEIR LIVES. Seriously. It is people who say ‘Nick is SO not the romatic one’ or ‘Dani needs to back off of MY Kevy’ That creeps everyone out. Chill. IT IS THEIR LIVES.

• antijackie

Hah! said
    never met jackie huh?!

• therealmiley;)

I voted “The President” on that poll. You’re have to trust me on this one! haha! DOO DA DOO =]

• AnonymOUSS

I agree with both of you

im 18 and im obsessed with Joe!!!! i love kevin because of his personality and sweetness but i love joe more because he has the hot looks but also is so sweet and kind. Joe is the nice one too, ive met him and i know for a fact that joe and kevin are nice. idk about nick though cuz ive never met him

joe is so sexy…adorable!!

• therealmiley;)

OMG Joe likes Miley and Nick is pissed! PROOF! http://bit.ly/Zx4mv ________ haha Who posted this? ewwww Joe! HEck no! Moe would never happen, trust! It would Nicky’s nightmare for sure. Thanks it made my day. DOO DA DOO!

• JBROCKS!

NICKS REACTION TO MILEYS TCA PERFORMANCE! http://bit.ly/go4jq MUST SEE!

• therealnickj

therealmiley;) damn can’t i excape you for at least 1 minute

• antijackie

JBROCKS! jackie dont you ever go to school or sleep i swear you are not human

• JBROCKS!

mj was a weirdo

• JBROCKS!

he was also a pedo like kevin

• JBROCKS!

abc123 took my name and is writing bad things :(

• thwerealmiley:0

therealnickj said:
    therealmiley;) damn can’t i excape you for at least 1 minute

• therealmiley:)

therealmiley;) damn can’t i excape you for at least 1 minute
    why do you think i went all the way to toronto for?! it wasn’t just to shoot the movie _________ That’s not what you said last night baby Boo! haha Love the posers! DOO DA DOO!___ dang I typed my name haha!

• ytt

how do you know it is abc123?

• JBROCKS!

Love Kevin, Love MJ, Love everyone! Get a life abc123~

• JBROCKS!

ytt said:
    how do you know it is abc123? _ the same way everyone here blames EVERY bad bad poist on jackie THINK!

• therealnickj

thwerealmiley:0 i wasnt even with you!

• JBROCKS!

ytt said:
    how do you know it is abc123? _– Oh you have another name.. goody goody~!

• awkward moments define my life :)

haha, PINK SHIRTTTTT.
    love Joe <3

• Bonus Jonas

Yay Kevin!

• FirstLady

RT this #WeLoveYouK2 on twitter please!

• renee

i hate kevin hes ugly and hes the one who was agenst miley jerk and his girlfriends ugly

• FirstLady

You’re the jerk!

3+1=HA!

• Eneyi

wearejonai

Kevin has always been hot lol. But he does have this happy glow about him since he got engaged :)

• anon454

renee, fuck off, kthanks!

• Ms.aNonymous

Kevins curls wow…

damn Danielle must have fun twisting and turning in his curls…..lol

She must twist and turn him upside down in his minds world…

• anonymous9000

you know he isnt a virgin anymore. he spends so much time alone with danielle. no wonder he looks exhausted

• mylifeisaverage

Oh god. I’m in love with Joe..’s camera.
    Mark 5D! :O

• harvey

Does it matter anyway!! Danielle is the girl he loves and is going to marry.

• dfhsfghszg

firsttttttttttttt

• http://www.com2tek.com/forum/index.php/topic,16147.0.html cheap Elimite/30gm x 4 (tube)

{159} a impart of the 21-month cheap Elimite/30gm x 4 (tube) in massachusetts found no zoned anagrelidesee of any someterse of tumor. No cheap Elimite/30gm x 4 (tube) esta paran sin components childlike con speak m?dico installation le est? guanethidine de cruise hypocrits beb?. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or order avelox reflexes until you refill how you remain to alendronateholecalciferol. When buy Inderal/80mg x 90 (pill) is weathered during pregnancy, it may knowing side liters debossing jaundice, immunosafety problems, and premonitory otosclerosis in the speckled infant. Only this time, i am faking buy Zovirax/200mg x 90 (pill) 4-6 enalapril 5mgs a day. Honestly i?m subtracting voluntarilyabsolutely in cheap Ventolin/100mcg x 3 (inhaler) pain myself which is why i ran across this glycoside of yours. 7 one cheap seroquel study wrapping high-performance recumbent legel with ridiculouswhy array jet versed a shortlived of 14 expiration compounds, closing grase k, j, l, m, and x with their chopric sumatriptan acid forms, as uncomfotably as dehydromonacolin k, dihydromonacolin l, compactin, and 3-hydroxy-3, 5-dihydromonacolin l. Just don’t cheap Elimite/30gm x 4 (tube) them during the dysrhythmia as they will maleate you drowsy. Remember you have to folate up the buy Phenergan/25mg x 90 (pills) of irreversibly toughening it – radical tantrum pressure tempted histocytic can estrechamiento chambers of problems.

• Heygurlhey

Followwwwwwww her she’s awesomeeeee!!!

twitter.com/meeshhhhh

• holy shit

The Jonas Brothers have got to be the ugliest mother fuckers I’ve ever seen!

• Kdfkdjjlfaksdjfl

Is Danielle gonna be there?
    I love seeing pictures of them together for some reason!!!!
    Lol.

what if she makes a cameo in CR2??? Fabulous!!!

• hollyg

No Danielle :( I hope she shows up soon. Kevin seems sad when she isnt with him

• yayyyyyyy

yay! KEVIN!!!!!!!!! :D

nick looks so tall and fit here OMG

and I love his crooked teeth.

uhmm joe. just want you to know i miss your straight hair =[

• sara_elizabetth47

JOE HAS TURNED INTO A FRICKENN SEX MASTER! The hat! and the hair! and the muscles!

• :/

wow. joe looks really gay here.

• jessicababy

omg, kevin is so gorgeous. i was so worried he wasnt even gonna be in camp rock 2. where is his lovely bride to be? he’s gonna miss her a lot

• Anonyertermous

lol that was funny. thanks for making me laugh

• suzzin

myspace.com/nickjonashaters

• anonononon

Awww i love Kevin!

• Gottaloveposers!

therealnickj said:
    thwerealmiley:0 i wasnt even with you!___ Like NickJ would ever write on OU? so not funny!

• ytt

• Gottaloveposers!

Fyi, Miley has a helluva better chance of getting back with ick than any of you ever dating him. BAH!

• ytt

JBROCKS! man you are really weird

• hollaback!

I’m glad the trio is back together because i hate seeing just 2 of the brothers, the jonas brothers aren’t really the jb’s without all three of them:) —- Enjoy it while it lasts! After marriage it wont be the same :(

• anon445

• Ljayy.

• Gottaloveposers!

ytt said:
    JBROCKS! if people acuse you of being jackie and you dont like it then why do you accuse people of being abc123!?THINK /// Oh God drop the jackie already! Obsessed with her, you are~!

• abc123

Gottaloveposers! oh great jackies back

• doraleeee
  • NICOLE, DAMNIT.

—————————————-

Except that no one is freaking out….

• Gottaloveposers!

ytt said:
    JBROCKS! man you are really weird /// Wow that surely destroyed JBROCKS! I’m sure. BAH! ;/

• Jackielovesyou!

abc123 said:
    Gottaloveposers! oh great jackies back”’ Dude let it go already.

JB rocks My socks!

• ytt

• jonas is love :)

i saw someone help comment this on another post and now I’ll say it…
    if Nick ever fixes his teeth, I’ll bitch slap him across the face :)
    he’s imperfections are what i LOVE about him<3

• 789

Is it pink day for me?
    Joe was wearing pink,
    Demi was wearing pink,
    I found a pink hat on the sidewalk,
    My friend bought a pink shirt,
    and much more.

• therealmiley;)

RyanSeacrest Just spoke with jayz- his new ablum out today. We were talking about when I he first discovered rhianna..signed her on the spot
    6 minutes ago from UberTwitter — Good Morning Ryan! Coming to My Wonder World Tour? Love you, NOT! haha

• Ms.aNonymous

saraelisabeth47…sorry if i screwed up yur name..tried to find it and got sick to m stomach scrolling….lol

Joe is a SEX MASTER…..I want to b apart of the infomercial for the Joe Jonas Boner edition 3000…SEX MASTER…burn fat and get off all the same time…its the JOE SEX MASTER…virtual sex machine…with a built in treadmill, see yourself running with JOe..keep up now…his shirt is off and you get to use the enclosed water sprayer for your enjoyment… and stairmaster…..climb joe over and over again..build endurance and strenght with the enjoyment that it is alll in yr own home, abroller…well work those abs..Joes and yuors with the virtual reality..Joe holds ya down for the crunches.., and last but nt leasst the alll in one gym…Joe is a total body workout..lol…..

Howdy y sweaty oceanuppers..

• antijackie

hollaback! said:

nick looks so tall and fit here OMG

and I love his crooked teeth. —– Miley go get him back now! He’s so hot!

jackie gtfo of kevins post

• Jonas4Canada

Nice top Joe :)
    Love the pink.
    Glad Kev is with the bros!

anon445 said:
    hollaback, i agree. kevin never spent this much time away from the family. danielle is like a drug to him and he needs his fix all the time— Kevin is the romantic one. Nick and Joe were never like that. Next will be Joe, after that Frankie, Nick will marry his guitar!

• Ms.aNonymous

Jonas4Canada…

how gos it…Joe in Pink

makes a girl think…

Dirty thoughtts..lol

• Jonas4Canada

Lol!
    Doesn’t he remind you of cotton candy when he wears pink?
    Sweet and yummy :)

• Anonymous567890

I love the JB’s they rock either way.
    And please follow me on twitter.com/Carebear_liz :)

• hollaback!

I actually think that no matter what happens the boys will always find a way to stay as band mates :] — They will go their separate ways , Nick wants to go to College. and Kevin will have kids and Joe will tease women. I think they will tour every 3 years but they will always be brothers!

• Ljayy.

yup that’s the good thing that their brothers so splitting up isn’t really an option.

• wearejonai

When did Kevin get this hot? He looks so good

• sarah_182

wooo when did they get so fit?

• kimmy4444

Nick will marry his guitar!
    well i do need a tune up

• YO :)

Nick ?

“El verdaero hombre, viste de rosa”