Liam Hemsworth Walks BEHIND Miley

jesus

Miley Cyrus’ rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth walked behind her and sister Brandi on their All About Steve double date on September 11. Miley did not appear to be pleased with the paparazzi, Allison was no where in sight. Do YOU think Miley/ Liam are together?

• DAtRuThHuRtS!

OMG STFU!!!! YOU NILEY TEENIES CAN’T GET OVER ANYTHING!!!! YOU THINK THE ONLY GUY MILEY IS ALLOWED TO BE WITH IS NICK! WELL NEWSFLASH: THEY BROKE UP IN 2007 AND NEVER GOT BACK TOGETHER! ONCE NILEY TEENIES FOUND OUT THEY WERE HANGING OUT AGAIN, THEY CRAWLED OUT OF THEIR ROCKS AND TRIED STARTING SHIZZ!! GAH I WANNA KILL YOU PEOPLE! I WANNA TAKE A BLADE AND CUT ALL NILEY FANS INTO LITTLE TINY PIECES AND BURN THEM IN MY FIREPLACE!!! THEN I’LL PEE ON THE ASHES AND FEED IT TO A HOBO! STFU STFU STFU YOU CRAZY 12 YEAR OLDS!!! I’m sorry.
    ===========
    lmao im a niley fan but i don’t give a crap on what u say about us supporters! and whats with all the caps? it doesnt make u look or sound more smart & mature it just makes u sound like a bitch with an attitude! [=

• Niley Fan

Agreed, I also thought that the Peterpan tweets were about Niley and I’m sure glad there are still Niley fans out there!

Peace, love, Niley.

DAtRuThHuRtS! said:
    ——————————–
    I WILL WRITE IN CAPS ALL I WANT NILEY FRUITCUP! FIRST OF ALL, WHAT’S THE POINT OF SUPPORTING A COUPLE THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN AND WILL NEVER KNOW YOU EXIST?! SECOND OF ALL, IT’S NOT YOUR LIFE, IT’S THEIRS. AND THIRD, I’M ONLY A B**** WHEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME ALONG! STOP OBSESSING OVER NICK AND MILEY! I BET THEY’RE LAUGHING AT ALL YOU NILEY FANS SAYING HOW CRAZY YOU ARE! I’M NOT SAYING THEY DON’T LOVE THEIR FANS, BUT I BET THEY EVEN KNOW SOME OF THEM ARE A LITTLE…COOCOO. ESPECIALLY NILEY FANS!!! IN CONCLUSION, I HOPE A CABLE WIRE SLICES YOUR BODY IN HALF!!! ANY OF THE DEATHS IN FINAL DESTINATION WOULD BE FINE WITH ME :) I’m sorry.

• kiara

no one asks to be harassed each and everyday of every moment of every second of their lives. what they ask for is to be able to live out their dream of being a performer or an actress or whatever the case may be. no one in the world would be happy with their personal lives becoming a real time movie for the universe. though i would like to be a performer one day, these are the things i believe i dread the most. i feel bad for all of them because they can’t be who they really are without being judged in the public eye. so they continue to put up some front or facade just to keep with fans happy and people watching.

• 123

There together

• Anonymousffgsdfgdfg

# soooo tired because i saw the new Tyler Perry movie at midnight with @mileycyrus and @themattcarrier haha10:44 AM Sep 11th from mobile web

• ILoveGarbo

They are dating, on her twitter she said she said something about the paparazzi saying she’s not a happy couple blah blah blah. Her and Nick said they were single for 2 years, Yeah they’re dating.

• boobookittyfuck

when you get famous, you ask for that (paparazzi)
    she needs to stop being a bitch.

• Anonymous999

she got mad at the paps, that’s a first! you go miley coco :)

• name?

Stupid people! Take this video off! When he zooms in to show the “LOVE” sticker on her car, it also shows the license plate of her car! That’s an invasion of her PRIVACY. Millions of Miley stalkers can go rape her now thanks to the paparazzi and to you for showing it where millions of people look for Miley news. Smooothhh..

• rawr

yes brandi said that but if you look in the video there are 2 guys there not she could have just left liam out of the picture in that tweet

• TeamJoick

Love Miley!

• Anonymous999

also, they’re cute. i hope they’re dating. liam is way better than gaston! i couldn’t stand that tool

• blahh

who cares IF they are dating? gosh..

• natalieleb

hahah awkwarrddddd…

• Anonymousss

miley, metete un palo en el ojete y hace palanca

• AnonymousX&Y

I never saw Miley so annoyed because of paparazzi. :(
    Usually she is friendly or smiling or just ignores them.

• nickjonasismyheart

I think they are dating.. whatevsss i dont care about miley.

This is ridiculous. Brandi is clearly not blocking Liam she’s trying to stay close to Miley & keep her safe. She was annoyed with the paps b/c it was 2:30 in the morning and she wanted to go home. She states that she’s not dating Liam when he guys asks, she would have just been quiet otherwise. He was in town to promote The Last Song at the D23 expo & they’re friends so why wouldn’t they hang out? Why is it that every guy she hangs with people are like THEY’RE DATING. She just stated she’s going on a world tour and doesn’t have time for a relationship right now.

Oh & ps for those still being all “She still likes Justin” Miley unfollowed him on twitter.

• KIRSTIN

she is dating him …She said it indirectly on twitter when she told paparazi to stop sayin she was not happy in love ..
    She said that it was because she has 500 flashes on her face.

• cj

get ready for jackie…….

• theLostBoys!

they are not dating until she says so, and i haven’t heard her say anything yet…so they’re not dating.

• Don’t…

Mileys tweet has nothing to do with this…the paparazzi NEVER said anything about them “Not being happy in love”
    She could be talking about anyone anyway…doesn’t always have to be her.

• dmimima

THANK YOU.

I am so freakin’ tired of hearing these celebrities complaining about paparazzi. When you get into that industry that is what comes with the territory. Everyone knows it. Paparazzi have been around since Hollywood began, don’t freakin’ tell me you weren’t aware of that. Supposedly they have worked so hard to get where they are, well if you want that amount of fame then that is what you have to deal with. If you don’t like it, go and find a new career.

Every job comes with a sacrifice. When you become a celebrity you are giving up any right of privacy. Simple as that. Any right of privacy or free time. EVERYONE knows that. That’s a sacrifice you have to deal with. For example all doctors are always on call. Do you think there complaining when in the middle of the night they get a call to save someone’s life. Are they sitting there “OH geez, why do these people have to die now! I’m tired” Like give it a rest.

I want to become a singer/actress. I’ve wanted it since I was 5 years old. And over the years I’ve been working at it. I am well aware that if I ever get famous, I will be talked about in tabloids, I will have people making up rumors about me, I won’t have the same amount of time with my family and friends, I will get my pictures taken constantly, etc. etc. etc. But I’m willing to deal with it because I think performing in a concert with a million people relating and singing your songs back to you will be worth it. I think that being able to use my fame to help other people will be worth it, the millions I will make will be worth it.

So these celebrities need to freakin’ suck it up. I hate when they complain about these types of things. It annoys me so much.

• No Bitchassness

If they are dating she wont say anything until a few months like she did with Justin, cause it might not work out. She’ll probs wait until they’re more serious.

• mileyfan45420452

They are NOT dating. He’s hin la for work. they are just friends.
    That this tweet: paparazi shots in MAGS to stop sayin she was not happy in love ..
    She said that it was because she has 500 flashes on her face.
    1. She’s not in love
    2. If they went out yesterday it would not be in a mag the next day
    3. MAGS not on websites
    4. They are just friends
    5. Those peter pan and and angel tweets are so not liam.
    NILEY!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao, anyone wacthing the Xfactor?
    Achey Breaky Heart, lmaooo.

oceanUP Twitter… said:

Youre going to be officially IP Banned.

ou you actually read all our comments?????

• cony

Miley said she is not dating anyone so I am going to believe her.Plus she usally doges the question or gets all giddy.

• meloveyou

this is NOT Liam
    brandie (miley’s sis) tweeted this “soooo tired because i saw the new Tyler Perry movie at midnight with @mileycyrus and @themattcarrier haha”

PULL UP YOUR SHIRT! gosh..this girls really starting to bug me. does she have any respect for herself? i mean really!

• Catch Me <3

the why are you here ?..

• cony

Lol thats what I thought!

• gah

this is what happens when you wear a tank top over a bathing suit on summer nights. chill.

besides, it was 2:30 in the morning; she shouldn’t care. the theater was dark and prob close to being empty, she was just with family/co-star, and the parking lot was deserted except for a few papazarazzi, and the pics aren’t anywhere.

it’s not like her boobs are hanging out.

chill.

• CyrusLovatoJonas

WELL FOR ONE ITS 2:30AM IN THE MORNING AT LEAST SHE DIDNT GO UP AND KNOCK THE CAMERA OUT OF THERE HANDS THATS WHAT I WOULD PROBABLY DO LOL

• AnonymousX&Y

Um, people, we don’t know.
    Even if they are dating, they would not go public so soon, not until they are sure it’s working out. If the want us to know they will be spotted together in public sooner or latter.

i don’t really care about the whole liam/miley thing because the girl is going to do or date whoever she wants. It does make me really mad that they do show her license plate numbers. You can get a whole lot of private information on people just by knowing the license plate numbers. She already has one stalker in court, lets just make it easier for her to have more.

• smailey

Mileys “bra” ….Its like a tank top

• NICOLE .

yep ou twitter girl rocks but its a bit scary how she watches us

————————————-

She seems cool so I don’t have any complaints. :P

So… Miley is dating Liam now? I honestly haven’t paid attention to a post or comment about Miley’s love life since, um, June. I just know there have been a lot of them. XD It’s hard for me to keep up so I quit trying.

• deco

Liam is not hot and his face is not cute

Miley says in the video that Liam is not her boyfriend

• Anonymous!

I WANNA TAKE A BLADE AND CUT ALL NILEY FANS INTO LITTLE TINY PIECES AND BURN THEM IN MY FIREPLACE!!! THEN I’LL PEE ON THE ASHES AND FEED IT TO A HOBO!_______________________________________wowyou got serious issues! fyi Not a niley fan or hater! just my opinion.. Fyi Miley unfollowed justin, also when I saw her access hollywood interview, I felt right there and then she was back with Nick. Just kicking it.. not steady.. She told Girls dsmust be Celebrated and not tolerated , they were apart, apart and they got back..

• kimmy4444

NICOLE . she does seem cool

• Anonymous!

Liam was here to promote an event! Miley also did a video shoot. Maybe he was in it..

• kimmy4444

ou twitter i thought you banned that girls ip
    shes still here but on a jb post now

• Anonymous999

Liam is not hot and his face is not cute

Miley says in the video that Liam is not her boyfriend

Looks are NOT everything.

• Anonymous!

Kimmy4444 you hate Miley now? either that or someone is posing as you?

Anonymous! said:

Kimmy4444 you hate Miley now? either that or someone is posing as you?
    yeah how do i hate miley? do tell please

• Anonymous!

THIS POST is on the wonder world Miley tour..kimmy4444 said:
    I wish I could sell my fucking tickets.Im so over this bitch.

well thats alot of money gone done the drain, i can imagine how hard your parents must have worked to get you them

• Anonymous!

Sep 12, 2009 @ 02:32 pm
    kimmy4444 said:
    SMEXY! I LIKE IT! :D

Anonymous! said:

THIS POST is on the wonder world Miley tour..kimmy4444 said:
    I wish I could sell my fucking tickets.Im so over this bitch.

i didnt write the 1st comment i wrote the 2nd one about you know how her parents must have spent alot of money to get her those tickets and yet she doesnt want it no more

————————————-
    YOU “FELT” LIKE SHE WAS BACK WITH NICK. THAT’S STUPID. DID SHE EVER TALK ABOUT NICK IN THAT INTERVIEW? NO. WAS SHE EVER ASKED ABOUT NICK? NO. SO HOW CAN YOU FLIPPIN SAY YOU FELT LIKE THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER WHEN NO ONE EVER MENTIONED HIM? IN 2007, (WHEN THEY ACTUALLY DATED!!!) WHENEVER SOMEONE MENTIONED NICK TO HER SHE GOT ALL GIGGLY AND BLUSHED AND BLABBED ON AND ON SAYING, “HEHEHE NO NO WE’RE NOT DATING. BUT HE’S CUTE HEHEHE BUT NO I’M SINGLE!” SHE DOESN’T DO THAT ANYMORE DIPSWITCH. WHY DO PEOPLE WANT NILEY TO HAPPEN SO BAD? IT’S NOT GOING IMPACT YOUR FLIPPIN LIVES! THAT’S WHY I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH. UGH I WANNA SLIT YOUR THROATS AND WATCH THE BLOOD POUR OUT OF YOUR EYESOCKETS!! I DON’T CARE IF THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!! I’m sorry.

• anonymousss

how can people like miley/liam when we dont know what kind of person is besides miley saying he was the hottest costar ever? the guy can be a complete jerk for all we know. he left his gf of 5 years for her. they have not even known each other that long. i wouldnt support a relationship like that because if he did it to her, he could easily do it to miley.

• gah

1. just jared corrected it. it’s a bathing suit, you can even tell in the way it’s tied. DUH.
    2. miley has no problem hiding if she is dating someonel if they were dating, she’s be walking with him.

and, didn’t someone say they looked so in love coming out of the movie theater and were holding hands???????

just proof of ‘pics or it didn’t happen’

3. kimmy4444, why do you think she’s so annoying? cuz she went to the movies? cuz she’s rumored to have a bf? well, fine. i would go anyway, the tour is supposed to be fantastic with all the vocals, music, and effects.

• I like liam and miley together. But I don’t think they are together. I mean the pap asked her in that video if he was her new boyfriend and she said no. know shes not going to say ‘yes’ obviously but usually she just ignores the paps when they ask her things like that.

• kimmy4444

wtf i never said anything bad about miley!

• Anonmouss

i wouldn’t mind them dating (:
    oh I love the pics for the new vid
    but what about WILAY?

• Anonymous111

well, we know he’s not: 1) 21 yo (it’s not a felony this time!) 2) a famous wannabe 3) desperate for attention (if he was, he’d got a twitter to talk about miley 24/7 )

it’s enough for me for now lol

• gah

in the last miley post you said that you wanted to trade her tickets for money because she was annoying you now.

didn’t you??

NICOLE . said:

Oceanup Twitter Operator is ~sassy. I love it.

yep ou twitter girl rocks but its a bit scary how she watches us

• wendy_rox

WHO CARES!!!!!

• cony

Dont say anything rude about the OU operator or he will band you :/

• Anonymous!

I think Nick and Miley are back together since NY and keeping on the Qt.. Also think Nick will Duet with Miley in TX only… Lets see how Miley sings 7 things in concert..

• jjean

I don’t care who she’s dating, I just wish she’d pull her shirt up.

• Anonymous!

It not a bra its a bikini top.. justjared corrected it…

• mel

i feel so bad for her

• cony

True

• annonys. :D

haha she’s doing a britney spears cover? really now? lol that should be interseting.

• DAtRuThHuRtS!

OH STFU! IT DOESN’T MATTER WHO GETS MARRIED FIRST, THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN!!! NILEY TEENIES WILL COMMITT SUICIDE HAHAHAHAHAHA. I HOPE YOU TRIP OVER A RAILROAD TRACK AND HAVE A TRAIN RUN OVER YOU!!! I’LL FEED YOUR BRAINS AND GUTS TO A HOBO! I’LL TELL HIM IT’S SAUSAGE AND MEATBALLS! I’m sorry.
    =======
    how come when u always write a comment and say IM SORRY?!!? when u don’t even meen it! and u have some SERIOUS mental problems!!! what happend to ya? got dropped on ur head when u was born? just asking, but IM SO SORRY! (sarcasticly)

• CyrusLovatoJonas

I think its best that they arent dating now SHES GOING ON TOUR and I think Friendship is best right now maybe in a couple years marriage?? lol =]

• No Bitchassness

I think that setlist is fake cause it doesn’t have the hoedown throwdown on it and she said she would be doing it, it also doesnt have GNO.

• anonnymous

Set List:
    American Dream Intro
    Wake Up America
    Party in the U.S.A.
    Hannah Montana Medley: Nobody’s Perfect, He Could Be the One, The Best of Both Worlds
    Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
    Hovering (Feat. Metro Station)
    Right Here
    Kicking and Screaming/Breakout
    Obsessed
    The Driveway
    When I Look at You
    Bottom Of The Ocean (Acoustic Version)
    Start All Over
    Goodbye/Before the Storm
    Time of Our Lives
    Baby One More Time (Britney Spears Cover)
    See You Again (Remix)
    Fly On The Wall

Encore:
    The Climb
    7 Things

I don’t think this is real..Miley said she was doing the hoedown throwdown and that isnt on this list.

• hananananah

1. Why do you guys assume Miley would say if she was dating someone? She tries to keep it a secret from you guy and the tabloids so they don’t sit here and talk crap about her and call her a whore. Think about it, she’s not going to open up about her and Liam because she doesn’t want you assholes criticizing her about it.

2. Double date? Cmon oceanup get your shit straight. Brandi has a boyfriend- sam. Her and matt are just good friends.

3. Stop saying shit about mikeys outfit- it’s pajamas! Usually at midnight showings that’s what people wear since it’s so late.

• Iknow

wtf lizzy mcguire or however you spell it on on disney channel like the REGULAR disney channel when did this start comming back on and its not the movie
    ___

Yeah the first season starts 9/16 –> http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/lizzie-mcguire/EP00413310 . I guess to fill in time slots but still it’s great to know.

But back on topic, They probably walked separately to keep from being noticed as a couple. Most celebs do this, example: Leann Rimes and Eddie Cibrian.

• deco

In the video x17 Miley says that he is not her boyfriend

DAtRuThHuRtS! said:
    ————————————-
    SHUT UP! I SAY SORRY BECAUSE I PITY NILEY RETARDS LIKE YOU!!!! AND ALSO BECAUSE MY MOM AND DAD SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN. MY MOM IS SCARED OF ME, AND MY DAD…WELL HE ONLY HAS ONE EYE. I GOT MAD AT HIM FOR TAKING MY COOKIE AWAY. I’m sorry.

DAtRuThHuRtS! said:
    ————————————
    I MAY HAVE A TINY MENTAL PROBLEM, BUT YOU HAVE A GRAMMAR PROBLEM!!!! IF I GOT A PENNY FOR EVERY MISTAKE IN THAT PARAGRAPH, I WOULD ALMOST HAVE A DOLLAR! I HATE PEOPLE WITH GRAMMAR PROBLEMS!!!! GRRRRR I HOPE A PITBULL BITES ONE OF YOUR BOOBS OFF!!! HAHAHHA THEN YOU’LL HAVE TO GET BREAST IMPLANTS ON ONE SIDE, WHICH WILL PUT YOU IN DEBT!!!! I’m sorry.

• JesziV.

oh god. c’mon, enough with this. when her tour kicks off, i’m sure we’ll see some gaston. let’s get over this chick and her alleged boyfriends, hm? ugh. getting old.

• yayyg

Paparazzi is the price of fame. I think she should have a better attitude towards them.
    ________________

LMAO! There are a lot of starts who actually attack them… did she? No so I don’t think she has an attitude towards them.

Lol, you’re cute. She obviously has a little of an attitude towards them if you watched the video. She’s not SUPPOSED to attack them so why are you even mentioning that? Plenty of stars don’t attack them, not just Miley.

• sammmyy

i feel bad for her. that freakin sucks, it really does. she has patience bc usually shes nice to paprazzi but a teenager can only handle so much flashes whenever you go out.

like shes a girl teen, if i was in her place i would freakin bug out. paparazzi are digusting scum that have nothing better to do as a job

• Anonymous =]

________________

________________________

Tehehe and you’re cute too! It’s late and she’s working hard for her tour these day I would actually be worse than she is in that video if I had to do it…

• DAtRuThHuRtS!

=================
    ha! yeah i bet ur SO violent!! u prob couldnt even take down some one ur own age just because this is the enternet doesnt meen that u should always lie about ur self it just makes u sound more stupid! please do us ALL a favor and get a life! [= cause if u PITTY us niley fans then why are u even on a miley post? what have no life so u are wasting it by fighting with people? really clever of you

• AnonymousX&Y

It doesn’t look like she was particularly unfriendly to them. She just didn’t answer the questions.
    If you’re rehearsing from 10 to 10, manage to rush to a movie at midnight and leave at 2:30am you probably have other things in mind than talking to some paps.

• Anonymous321

Set List:
    American Dream Intro
    Wake Up America
    Party in the U.S.A.
    Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
    Hovering (Feat. Metro Station)
    Right Here
    Kicking and Screaming/Breakout
    Obsessed
    The Driveway
    When I Look at You
    Bottom Of The Ocean (Acoustic Version)
    Start All Over
    Goodbye/Before the Storm
    Time of Our Lives
    Baby One More Time (Britney Spears Cover)
    See You Again (Remix)
    Fly On The Wall

Encore:
    The Climb
    7 Things

• !

AnonymousX&Y said:

_______________________

AMEN! =]

• weeeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    so she dated how many guys after nick jonas?

and nick dated only 1 girl after miley right?

• .

hahahaha u could c her license plate some1 can go stock them now

• VIOLENT

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE DAY NICK MARRIES SOMEONE WHO ISN’T MILEY. ALL YOU NILEY FANS THAT ARE STILL SUPPORTING THEM IN YOUR 20’S WILL PROBABLY SHOOT YOURSELVES. I WILL DIE A HAPPY PERSON WHEN I HEAR THAT NILEY FANS HAVE COMMITTED SUICIDE HEHEHEHEHEHE I’m sorry.

• ThatCrazyNileyFan

• peaceeeeee

Goodbye/Before the Storm

THOSE TWO SONGS FREAKING WIN!!!!!!

Im sorry i had to capitalize that :D

I still wanna hear the “Before the Storm” version of the jonas brothers without miley cause they said they have that version and the version of miley.

I wanna hear the other version and the version nick played for her.

not that of a niley fan. i just love their love story and i think they are amazing together. their voice fits perfectly good too

• justbecause

She just needs to sloooooowwwww down. I’ve never seen a 16 year old flip flop between guys like she does and she swears she’s “in love” every single time. Stupidity leak.

• anna123

So she’s doing Goodbye and BTS together? Oh man. Thats gonna be on emotional performance. :(

• deco

It is soooo strange, I don’t know who was Liam until yesterday with the video of the song in youtube .. and when I saw the video x17 I know that was Liam

Why the same day the video of the song and the photos Miley and Liam? … nobody know who was Liam until yesterday .. it is very rare

• ilovenicholas!

awwww he’ll be a good daddy and president someday :=’)

• ThatCrazyNileyFan

Baaarneyy said:

miley…by jesus do you mean asston?
    ———————
    YOU HAVE TO CAPITALIZE THE “J” IN JESUS!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! I WANNA BITE YOUR HEAD OFF! I’m sorry.

—————————–

lol i hate that too espically when people do that with God

• AnonymousX&Y

Nice list, but probably not correct.
    Miley just said in the CNN video they do the Howdown Throwdown for the younger fans. Why is it not in the list?

• ilovenicholas!

Goodbye/Before the Storm

awwww i can’t wait to see that :)
    that’d be a beautiful performance since
    those 2 songs are amazing!

ThatCrazyNileyFan said:

——————————
    EWWWWWW A NILEY FAN!!! BLEH I JUST PUKED! HAHAHHAHA YOU NILEY FANS ARE SO STUPID. WHY DO ALL YOU HAVE THE SAME TENDENCY OF POSTING THINGS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACTUAL POST?? AND I LIKE LIZZIE MCGUIRE BIOTCH! YOU MESS WITH LIZZIE, YOU MESS WITH ME. I WOULD’VE LET YOU OFF THE HOOK IF YOU WEREN’T A NILEY FAN, BUT SINCE YOU ARE, I WANT TO POUR ACID JUICE IN YOUR EYES AND WATCH YOU RUNNING AROUND WITH YOUR EYES DISENEGRATE!!! THEN THE ACID WILL GO INTO YOUR BLOODSTREAM AND YOUR VEINS WILL EXPLODE!!! I’m sorry.

• DAtRuThHuRtS!

============
    ok i think that every person on here seen or already read our fight so im going to stop before u have a mental attack, but its ok u can still reply to me saying how tuff and mean u are i don’t really care because it’s actully really funny when people like you even was born and only tries to be rude to everyone! so peace ya stupid cunt!! :D (by the way im not just leaving cause want to i’m leaving because im going swimming bitch!) sorry for everyone else on here that saw our fight at least i have a heart and could never say those rude things about celebs that i don’t even know! luv JB & Miles!!!!

DAtRuThHuRtS! said:
    ———————————
    I’M ON A MILEY POST BECAUSE I LIKE MILEY!!!!! I JUST DON’T LIKE NILEY! WHY TALK ABOUT NILEY WHEN THIS IS A MILEY POST?!?! THIS POST HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NILEY. THE ONE EYED DAD THING WAS A JOKE SMART ONE! OK, I’M NOT REALLY VIOLENT BUT I DO HAVE A VIOLENT MIND, WHICH IS STILL CLASSIFIED AS VIOLENT!!! AND YOU’RE THE ONE WHO REPLIED TO ME. SO I SUGGEST YOU STFU. YOU SPELLED INTERNET WRONG RETARD. AND YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF OTHER MISTAKES. AND YOU CALL ME THE STUPID ONE? PSH. I’m sorry… THAT YOU’RE AN IDIOT!

DISENEGRATING!*

• AnonymousX&Y

Sep 12, 2009 @ 03:45 pm
    deco said:

Where have you been the whole summer??? Jez.
    Everybody knows Liam since June.

• deco

Many people love Miley and Nick together, I love miley and Nick together … what happens?

• DAtRuThHuRtS!

==============
    OR if u haven’t noticed it looks like that MILEY will get married first nick doesnt date as much as she does and nick says that he wants to go to collage so MILEY will be married first NOT nick! XD

• jajagabore

Its probably just not the full list.

• deco

Where have you been the whole summer??? Jez.
    Everybody knows Liam since June.
    I saw this in June, but if is not with the video of the song yesterday, I not know who is Liam in the video x17 (and yesterday I know who is Liam) and I am a fan of Miley .. imagine the people who is not

• kelseyyyyy

idk if thats the list.. no GNO or lets dance and it just seems wierd! i think that would be cool if she sang a hannah montana medley and i dont want her to sing baby one more time. and i think that goodbye?before the storm thing would be cool or maybe that just means that it could either be goodbye OR before the storm if hes there. idk we just have to wait for monday for the real set list!

DAtRuThHuRtS! said:
    OR if u haven’t noticed it looks like that MILEY will get married
    ———————————-

• Anonymous23333467

who is matt carrier?

• Anonymous321

I SEE YOUR BURNT BODY, I’LL LAUGH AND SPIT ON YOU!! MUHAHAHAHAHA. I’m sorry.____ OK I see why your name is Violent! fwiw Miley lives! haha

• I love NYC

so I just read that miley fans are over her? huh? how things change in one day.

OMG! Its about time people are over Miley.So maybe she can go back to TN and stay there. So no one clapped for her? LMAO

• Katy Hater

fuck miley

• *:)

Miley fans don’t attack me, but I’m really sick of Miley now. I used to be a huge fan, and I got floor seat tickets to her concert. Now, I don’t even want to go. She just seems really obnoxious, and I don’t wanna go if she’s going to be dancing seductively or ‘mature’ anyway.

• noname

So “Niley leaders” of YT and Twitter left?
    Wow…

• Anonymous =]

_______________________

So what else should she do? Sit on a chair for the whole show?

• noname

She had a good running.

• Stfu…haha jk

Can you say biatch…..you could’ve just not said anything to him instead of being all bratty about it

• *:)

She had a good running.

Yeah. She’s talented and all, but I just lost interest. Nothing against her.

• noname

On her defense paps can be really annoying.

• gah

ohhh ok. i’m sorry, my bad :/

• gah

well mature doesn’t mean nasty. mature can mean sophisticated as well. this tour is going to be kind of rock. and you can’t really be obnoxious when you’re singing. i would still go because the effects and everything are supposed to be amazing. you bought the tickets, you might as well

• yayyg

• jk

Lets face it guys….Miley’s fame is going down the drain

• yeahright!

as if she doesn’t LOVE PAPARAZZI.
    duh she’s bipolar bitch

one time she’s playing with their camera…
    talking to them.. so so happy.

then next time she’s bitching about them like WTF ???

• Stfu…haha jk

That’s exactly what i thought

• anonymousss

They left because of their personal lives. Not because of Niley/the lack of Niley.

• -_

haha did you hear her slam the car door ?

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

paparazzi seem so annoying.
    Miley and Liam look nice together, i guess.

• lalalalala

whoa, who said Liam was dating that girl for 5 years? We don’t know that, and supposedly some girl gave an interview about it…but didn’t chris and his mother also give an interview? (miley’s half brother) IT’S ALL FAKE….why do you guys believe the bullshit the media says? Because according to them, the jonas brothers are breaking up, brangelina is divorcing, madonna has a third nipple, and everyone in hollywood who is a celebrity is dead…believe that shit, idiots…

• Anonymous321

So what Brandi is dating Matt? X17 fails! Brandi has a BF Sam and Liam is there for Promoting Last Song!

• anonnymous

Just watched dress rehearsal for @mileycyrus. I cried three times. She was amazing and beautiful!
    12:07 AM Sep 11th from web

• Anonymous321

Sep 12, 2009 @ 02:51 pm
    anonnymous said:
    12:07 AM Sep 11th from web ____ who said that??

• hehehe

so I just read that miley fans are over her? huh? how things change in one day.

• anonnymous

Sep 12, 2009 @ 02:51 pm
    anonnymous said:
    12:07 AM Sep 11th from web ____ who said that??

———————–
    Tish’s bestfriend.

gah said:

didn’t you??
    no no no no no that wasnt me i swear i didnt write that look

I wish I could sell my fucking tickets.Im so over this bitch.
    that person wrote it not me and i never called her annoying

• Madeline

i heard that miley and lady gaga are both man ladies and made a secret pact to not tell anyone lawlzzzz only jesus keeps their secret safe

i also heard that nick jonas secretely is gay so thats why he likes miley because he gets da best of both worlds with her if you get what im saying lawlz lawlz omj omj

• hehehe

That shirt is slutty.

• someoneeeeeeeeee

u guys should be happy atleast shes not with fagston..she also stopped following him

• AnonymousX&Y

hehehe said:

That shirt is slutty.
    No. It’s like a tank top!!

• deco

Really Liam is not pretty of face, he is not cute

• BRITT

in words from miley Ewww
    And Joe & miley like bothers and sister !!!

• i tell it like it is. ®

FINALLY bitch decides to get with a REAL man.

• annielynn

this must be what she was tweeting about the whole 500 paps in her face lol

• agree.

agree

• Ms.aNonymous

Hell kudos Miley..fucking great vid nsong When I look at yuo..

Billy Ray is helping his girl not have the slide he had in his carrreer.. I think the pole dnce and stuffis a ploy to get her not stereiotyped as DIsney…Party in the USA..great vibe….altho the phony Christian crap should end…Just she likes JZ and Britney..and puts thm in a song..great…dont then go quoting bible shit versus..thats a big huh?

• Jayne

i’m a big miley fan but shes changed …

• Anonymousss

Paparazzi’s can be SUPER ANNOYING SOMETIMES.

• Untillyouloveme

I heard she was dating Joe Jonas….

• MileyRoxmysox

hi :) just a question if miley were dating someone why doesnt she just tell it ? :P

• AnonymousSS

HUGE SLUT

• Mileylover

• Mileylover

miley is amazing!

• who?

whore

• Anonymoussssss

Nick is Miley’s first love so he will always have a place in her heart___________ I think Nick and Miley are on, she was so giggly when she said she was single. Put any money they are back on..

• Mileylover

shes so pretty!

• JoBroLover12

Seriously, the paparazzi needs to leave Miley alone. They have been bagging on her for a while. Cut it out.

• Anonymoussssss

Nick J if your not with Miley your an idiot. Look.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plkVgYSVoOs

• Mileyluverrrr

miley is beyond pretty!!!!!!!!! wow shes amazing

• jesssssss

WHO CARES???????

• Mileyluverrrr

miley is awesome!! <3333

• Mileyluverrrr

stay pretty miley!

• Mileyluverrrr

i love miley<33
    i love miley:)
    i love miley=)
    i love miley!!!
    i love miley!!
    i love miley!!
    i love miley
    <33333 keep singing mileyyy!!

• Tired

Firstly, Niley fans are “Obsessed”.
    Secondly, it’s a good thing this Liam guy got caught up in the Miley “moment” and went back home and broke up with his girlfriend of 5 years Laura, face to face. Sweet. She was probably there for him in his struggling acting years. Couples break up, but the timing doesn’t look good. But I’m sure his career will now be on the up and up.

• renee

miley is the best shes allways true never changes and shes the best rolemodil ever thats why everybudy loves her and liam and her we dont know if there dating maybe it was just a fling

• deco

she won’t admit to dating Liam because she already has another scandal on her hands with his ex girlfriend ratting them out saying he left her for Miley. if she did the story would prove to be true. and there are TWO different guys in that video, Liam and Matt. if you look closely you will see matt walking a little behind Liam.
    If Liam cheats or lies his girlfriend of 5 year, Liam cheat Miley with another girl too, these boys not change

I believe that they are friends

• MS

what is up with her shirt?
    Does she seriously have to dress up like that when she’s around a boy?

• AnonymousX&Y

I don’t know what Liam does next.
    Maybe he can go with her on tour? Or at least a part of tour.

annonys. :D said:
    ——————————
    NOW YOU HAVE TO CAPITALIZE THE “J” IN JESUS TWICE!!!!! EVEN IF YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT THE HISPANIC VERSON OF JESUS! AND I DON’T CARE IF THERE’S A GUY WORKING AT YOUR MARKET NAMED JESUS! I HOPE HE TAINTS THE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES YOU BUY BY FARTING AND RUBBING HIS BALLSACK ON THEM! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m sorry.

• AnonymousX&Y

I’m pretty sure she is dating Jesus. ;)

• CabbagePie

If im being truthful, i do think Miley has had sex, and the thought of her being a virgin is almost laughable.

Shes 16, shes constantly surrounded by hot guys and when your rich/young/famous/attractive … you can get whoever you want. The majority of girls, alot are the ones you’d least suspect such as christians and vicars daughters, in my school that are that age, and when i was that age, had had sex.

I think its a shame the whole christian/virgin thing is used to sell records, its almost as bad as using your body to sell records. Miley seems to be doing both lol! But i strangely like her, she seems to be your typical teen.

• they’re not dating and it’s more than obvious. first of all, if they had been “making out” and blah blah at the airport.. those are the pictures you would have seen. guys and girls are capable of being FRIENDS. they saw a movie?!?!? ZOMG. the fact that he’s walking behind her shows he’s a fag anyways. true gentlemen walk in front of ladies.

• VIOLENT said:

WHATEVER I’M OUT OF HERE. THE NILEY FANS ARE MAKING MY BRAIN EXPLODE! I HOPE THEY’RE FORCED TO DRINK GASOLINE! THEN I’LL LIGHT A MATCH AND PUT IT IN THEIR MOUTHS!! HAHAHA HOMEMADE FIREWORKS! OK BYE.

there’s these great new places to visit called insane asylums. i think you should take a permanent vacation there!!

• anonymousss

she won’t admit to dating liam because she already has another scandal on her hands with his ex girlfriend ratting them out saying he left her for Miley. if she did the story would prove to be true. and there are TWO different guys in that video, Liam and Matt. if you look closely you will see matt walking a little behind liam. he

• mimimimi

miley has no problem being honest with her fans when she dating someone. If she was dating liam they would be walking next to her like justin! and she would had said it.

the only time miley says she single is because of nick suppose single status to bring more fans to jb! but miley has no problems stating who she dating she not like other artist she says who she dating if she dating them or she is their girlfriend.

beside every freaks if miley hangout with any guy friend but none of you freak out when nick was hanging out with anna maria perez at the baseball game!!!

• deco

this is NOT Liam
    —————–
    Is Liam .. Brandy does not say everything, She not know that the people yesterday to see the video of the movie, and all we know now who is Liam … is strange video of the song and photos with Liam the same day ..

Miley in the video (x17) says that he is not her boyfriend

Really I do not believe that My Angel, Peter Pan and True Love is Liam .. I believe that she does not lie

gah said:

ohhh ok. i’m sorry, my bad :/

its ok i guess i can see the mix up and i wish i had tickets but mileys not coming here to canada

• Anonymous =]

________________

• Baaarneyy

miley…by jesus do you mean asston?

Baaarneyy said:

miley…by jesus do you mean asston?
    ———————

• annonys. :D

jesus is a name too. -__- this guy who works at my local shooping market is named jesus.

• sukcer

WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE
    WHORE

• sukcer

A NASTY ONE

• mussogirl!

i would act the same way miley is acting! there so annoying! i hate paparazzi!

• ohheyyyy

pull your shirt up -.-

• Anonyhashzmous

lol agreed.
    no one wants to see that

• annak

cute

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

4th :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Whats up with Mileys Top? o__O

• esme

gutting for all the NILEY lovers.
    though tbf, they could just be friends.
    but LOL to all the people who said he wasn’t there :/

• fsdgdfhsfd

Don’t even START.

• <3 iloveyou;

i’ll follow you back. ;D

• noname

miley…by jesus do you mean asston?

Umm…I hope not. Didn’t she unfollow him?

• 394hfkw

i wouldn’t be surprised if she dated him.
    she dates all her co-stars

• ….

5th yay!!! haha

• Anonymousffgsdfgdfg

THAT’S NOT HIM

• noname

How do you know? I thought they left because of Liley.

• anonymousss

read their twitters. believe it or not, niley fans are a strong fandom. regardless of how nick and miley act of who they date, they always keep their heads held high. annoying yes, but strong and dedicated.

• deco

this is NOT Liam
    —————–
    Is Liam .. Brandy does not say everything, She not know that the people yesterday to see the video of the movie The Last Song, and all we know now who is Liam … is strange video of the song and photos with Liam the same day ..

Miley in the video (x17) says that he is not her boyfriend

• Anonymous!

” SHE DOESN’T DO THAT ANYMORE DIPSWITCH PEOPLE—– I saw Miley giggle when she was asked who’ss that dude you’re dating.. She’s dating Nick on the QT.. more friends like with benefits.. Why the angry caps? Shes kicking with Nick..

Anonymous! said:
    ——————————–
    UGH THERE YOU NILEY TEENIES GO AGAIN!!! STOP TWISTING MY FLIPPIN WORDS AROUND!! I WANNA FIND YOUR ADDRESS, AND SEND YOU A BAG OF MY MOM’S POOP AND SET IT ON FIRE ON YOUR DOORSTEP! AND MY MOM’S POOP SMELLS. BAD. THEN I’LL BUY A LASER (I HAVE MY WAYS) AND BLOW YOUR HOUSE UP! I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’RE INSIDE TOO. AND WHEN I SEE YOUR BURNT BODY, I’LL LAUGH AND SPIT ON YOU!! MUHAHAHAHAHA. I’m sorry.

• anonymous12345

Someone said they felt bad for Miley? Lmao. When you’re famous like her, obviously paparazzi are going to bother her. She has to learn how to deal.

• Anonymous321

miley is not following justin anymore

things are getting interesting again________________________________hello Nicky we missed you! :)

• cj

Anonymous! jackie no

• laurb

I just noticed, i’m wearing the sweater that miley is right now. That’s weird. haha

• Sallyflower

They COULD be dating. Just because he was here to do work for the movie…doesn’t mean they’re not dating. Let’s not forget the supposed make-out stories with pictures.

And people really need to get over Niley. Like them all you want…but stop OBSESSING over a relationship that doesn’t involve you. I can’t believe I saw posts saying they “won’t give up on Niley! I’ve gone through too much shit in 2008 with them. They NEED to get back!! I’ll be soooo happy!!!11″ wtf? How does it affect your life? Come on. Leave them alone. And I love how people will believe her when she says she’s single when it comes to another guy. But when it comes to Nick, she HAS to be lying. Just stop. And before anyone calls me jealous, don’t bother. I actually liked Niley but the obsession is getting out of hand.

• BRITT

Aeam sister !

Anonmouss said:

i wouldn’t mind them dating (:
    oh I love the pics for the new vid
    but what about WILAY

the vid was leaked but hr took it down so youll have to wait for next month

Sep 12, 2009 @ 02:15 pm

I wish I could sell my fucking tickets.Im so over this bitch.
    wrote this not me

• :)smile

Ok, oceanUp is as ridiculous as X17….they obviously made that boyfriend story up to act like they know what miley and her friends did that night, when brandi even said they saw the tyler perry film, not all about steve. Unreliable motherfuckers…

• Anonymous321

mommytish Going to watch Miley do dress rehearsals for the tour. I cant believe we leave Sunday for our first show! The show is CRAZY!
    1:29 PM Sep 9th from web

• deco

Liam is not hot, his face is not cute

• Anonymous321

Miley Cyrus is a D23 Darling Miley Cyrus is all smiles as she snaps a pic with producer Jerry Bruckheimer and actor Nicolas Cage during Day Two (Friday, September 11) at D23 Expo in Anaheim, Calif.

The 16-year-old starlet performed her hit song “The Climb,” from Hannah Montana The Movie.

Miley recently finished filming The Last Song in Tybee Island, Georgia and now’s your chance to read the book! You can order “The Last Song” by Nicholas Sparks @ Amazon.com and Borders.com.

Nicholas even gave his thanks to Miley in the acknowledgments: “A special thanks goes to Miley, who chose Ronnie! As soon as I heard it, i knew it was perfect.”

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/09/11/miley-cyrus-d23-darling/#ixzz0Qv4zqjQO

• YO

Yea they’re definitely together. Why hide it? I think a lot of people would respect the honesty. And to all the people that said before she left for GA that she was breaking up with ASSton b/c she would probably end up hooking up w/Liam b/c that’s what she ALWAYS does…yea you totally called it. Haha.

• SOOO

anonymousss said:

**********************************

AGREED.
    I think she’s annoyed because she got caught with Liam.

Can someone post the pic. of Liam trying to hide his face while exiting the theater?

• Anonymous =]

I don’t like this video for the fact they zoom in on her license plate way to go pap! NOT COOL! And what the heck if they’re dating she can date who she wants!

• mfernanda05

wtf with his top?

• Mileylover

i love miley i love miley i love miley
    shes amazing and people should learn to respect her. she is a true friend and is so sweet to demi and all the haters should just back off because she is a hard worker and i hope she is with that guy liam cuz he’s mad hottt <33 miley stay beautiful and i am praying for you always. you are the most successful teenager and good luck with ur career =) I love miley! <333

• mfernanda05

HER* top hahahahahahahaha!!!!

• boogie

“I’m not dating anyone”. He just broke up with his girlfriend, and I’ve just got my boobs hanging out. It’s nothing!

• jackiee

NILEY NILEY NILEY
    ROOT FOR NILEY
    liams shit the only one for her is nick
    woo niley forevsss

• nona12345

mmm ..for the people saying its matt ..are you blind? this is liam ..
    you niley freaks are stupid ..teres actually TWO guys there ..just open your eyes and you’ll see that matt is the one with the black jacket ..and he looks NOTHING like liam jfyi! 0:24 this is matt .. 0:40 – 1:39 its brandi miley liam and MATT walking ..matt + liam = different guys.
    everyone is like it was matt it wasnt liam ..just watch the fucking video.
    and if you dont believe the black jacket dude is matt ..just go see his twitter picture.

• No Bitchassness

Lmao, anyone wacthing the Xfactor?
    Achey Breaky Heart, lmaooo.

YEPP!! lol god some people are delusional

• NICOLE .

Oceanup Twitter Operator is ~sassy. I love it.

• jordanne

i think miley and Liam make the most adorable couple ever i used to be a niley fan but i honestly dnt think there coming back but i think nick and miley are still friends:]

• AnonymousX&Y

I like that picture:

It looks like “Oops, we were just caught.” Maybe they were really holding hands together, who knows.