Beyonce Gives UP VMA Speech To Taylor

Kanye West defends ruining Taylor Swift’s moment to shine: I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!

BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE… WELL YOU KNOW!!!!

I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!

Around the web

• fdsdss

beyonce is amazing, it was so nice of her to do that.

fuck kanye west.
    WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR.

Kanye West, Heartless. Taylor Swift, Fearless.

• LALALAReally

Taylor won her award, and got her moment ruined. Beyonce gives up her VMA speech for Taylor to have her moment.

And Kanye got kicked out.

There is NO Team Kanye. Team Kanye loses. You can go to bed now.

• 124

I LOVE THAT=)

• lina

much respect to beyonce

• lina

much respect to beyonce

• parttyy

ahh whatever Kanye, you’re still an ass.

• kimmy4444

that was so sweet of beyonce

• Dumm Blonnd

Sweet. :)

• 124

KANYE WEST IS A SELF-CENTERED COWARD.
    HE IS A COWARD.
    TAYLOR SWIFT DESERVED HER AWARD.

• 124

KANYE WEST IS A SELF-CENTERED COWARD.
    HE IS A COWARD.
    TAYLOR SWIFT DESERVED HER AWARD.

• Anonymouheyyyoyo

People saying Kanye is sweet has issues.
    TEAM TAYLOR ALL THE WAY!
    I really respect Beyonce now,
    but Kanye is big loser.

Taylor owns <3

• kimmy4444

And Kanye got kicked out.

There is NO Team Kanye. Team Kanye loses. You can go to bed now.

kanye got kicked out?

• Jennnnn

that’s soooo sweet n
    Lady gaga tries to hard .. Ok kids Taylor was dissed n now she had her moment .. Go to bed it’s a school night

• ohgod

yeah ok kanye. you keep trying to convince us. you’re not sorry.

• HaleyJonas

I;m glad beyonce did that, kayne is an ass

• LALALAReally

And Kanye got kicked out.

There is NO Team Kanye. Team Kanye loses. You can go to bed now.

kanye got kicked out?

Yeah, he got kicked out. Pink posted it on her twitter.

• UGH

Real talk check the stats but Taylor sold more records then Beyonce this year. Fearless went 3 times platinum and Taylor only went 2. Not to say that Beyonce isn’t great as well but Taylor deserved this award. He was wrong and Beyonce was very sweet for what she did.

• 124

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR KANYE.
    I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT.
    THANK YOU TAYLOR!

• JEMIII!

Today, I became a Beyonce fan.

• idkMyBFFjill

” I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! “
    Fuck you Kanye, that’s the weakest apology I’ve ever read, and what you did was let go of ur self-control and just disrespect a true artist. that kind of action is not even soemthing that u should have to struggle to refrain from. grow up soon.

BTW: I fucking died when i saw lady gaga in the audience. she tries too hard but its def. amusing.

• 124

KANYE WEST IS A COWARD.
    WE LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• natalie jonas

Beyonce is amazing. Not a scratch on her, no scandals, nothing to bash anyone. AMAZING.
    Taylor Swift, you go girl.
    And Kanye, fuck off.
    kthanks bye. :)

• Kelsey

Best moment it was very endearing!:) Hey Taylor won and that’s all that matters. :)

• Kelss.

I hope you know that ‘Go Kanye.’ wasn’t for his apology.
    It was for his diss.
    Kay?
    Bye.

Oh cool. But I hope you know my comment towards your first comment was completely sarcasic.

L?
    Hello.

• Anonymous3434545

good on ya mate for apologizing:)

• ckl

I LOVE THAT:)
    VV

Kayne West: Heartless
    Taylor Swift: Fearless<333

• <3

this was so incredibly sweet of beyonce to do. she has so much class. love her. love taylor. strongly dislike kanye – always have, and he proved tonight that i always will.

• 124

I LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT!

• fggf

haha lady gaga is wearing a different outfit

• Kelsey

It was and it’s a racial term obviously.. Yup they are great Kanye is just……..

• Adam

Yeah, that is true. However, I hang out with a guy who uses the n word in this definition:

nig·ger? [nig-er]
    Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.

Now had that guy who first used that word on this post meant that in this definition and not the racist meaning it has degenerated into, I would’ve agree with him. I’m white and I’ve been called that word before.

Bottom line, Beyonce and Taylor are great.
    Kanye West is an asshole. We can all agree on that.

Ugh fuck him.

Also lol forever @ this

• Lilly

UGH said:

But the award was for the video not for the music. But agree that what Kanye did was really wrong and disrespectful. If he really wanted to say that he should had at least done it after the show and not in front of everyone. I love taylor swift and the song you belong with me and i think the video was really cute. But i do think beyonce was better. taylor’s video as cute as it was, was just like other videos. it wasn’t as awesome or unique as beyonce. but then again beyonce won video of the year so it fine to share the wealth and everyone can go home happy. Doesn’t beyonce giving up her speech to taylor just make you love her more?

• kimmy4444

dear kanye west, you are a classless human being, unworthy of the stage he stands on. grow up.
    about 4 hours ago from web

gosh i love martin johnson

• xoxo,M

I love beyonce, but taylor’s you belong with me video is better then anything, I mean its Definitly better than someone shaking their ass, lol .

anyways, BEYONCE IS MY HERO.

• stop

haha kanye, taylor is so much fomous than you, beyonce is a sweetheart.

• Lilly

the sad part about this is that even if he didn’t apologize no one would really care. kanye is known for having a huge ego and being an ass. remember his “i the voice of this generation” or saying he was robbed. he fans don’t really care about what he says or do they just like his music. plus i don’t think many kanye west fans are also taylor swift fans.

• ANTPATC

man i keep standing up for you kanye but he keeps showing the world hes a jerk… sigh

• blehnamelol

and kanye is still a butt in his apology lol… “beyonce’s vid was the best of the decade!!!” i just like REAL pop culture” that’s a “my mommy said i had to apologize” thing….fake…beyonce is great :) taylor is awesome haha

• 124

gfh fuck you for using the n work

• lesa

beyonce is sooo sweet :) awwwie

• pft.

well congrats on an A+ half ass apology that will probably only draw more unneeded attention to you, which i am sure was the plan to begin with.

• Anonymous9899

what a fresh hot load of bull shit.

• xoxo,M

I love john taylor

• 987654321

to quote Pink: “Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth. Quote me”

to Quote Katy Perry: “FUCK U KANYE. IT’S LIKE U STEPPED 0N A KITTEN” & “There’s a reason why beyonce is my hero”.

& me: Kayne = Dump ass piece of shit
    Beyonce = Classy Gracious Lady
    Taylor = Sweet, Talented, Fearless & deserving of her award.

Thank you Beyonce for what you did.
    TEAM TAYLOR

• Kayla727

Uh Kanye?
    Yeah. You.
    go to grammar school.
    and if you’re gonna tell a lie, well, go to school for that too.
    and recommending manners isn’t such a bad idea.

the REAL WORLD is about respect and class, like beyonce.
    not being an asswipe and making a fool of yourself.

• kimmy4444

zomg. said:

she randomly jumped on the stage during jay-z and alicia keys’ performance.

seriously? what a nutjob. did security escort her off?

• joeismylove

what a lame ass apology. i wonder what taylor is gonna say?

I love john taylor for saying that! ^

• bbgood

PINK SAID..Beyonce is a classy lady.I feel for her, too.Its not her fault at all, and her and taylor did their thing. And douche bag got kicked out. HA
    about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter___ KANYE GOT KICKED OUT? HA HA

• wowowow

hell no kanye. You can’t just go cap crazy on everyone saying you’re sorry. Hell no. What grown man does that to a teenage girl. On her first VMA. DOUCHES.

in the words of mike hoffman
    kanye= trashy beyonce=classy

• Kayla727

HAHHAHHAHA whered you get the quotes??!?

• josie

today i became a fan of beyonce.(:

• Kourtney

Beyonce is a beautiful person on the inside and out. Kanye on the other hand, well you all know the answer. I’ve never liked Kanye West personally as a human being, he’s always been a self righteous prick who thinks his shit doesn’t stink and this along with his half assed apology just proves that even more. I’ll never be listening to his music anymore. TEAM TAYLOR!

• bbgood

kenbakernow Kanye apologized for what he did to Taylor. But … he’s still a weenie. http://www.kanyeuniversecit
    1 minute ago from web

• yoyoooo

beyonce was always my favorite celeb but tonight i think i feel in love with her

• bbgood

bandbusdriver72 @JohnLloydTaylor I had to work with Kanye West on tour, I could give my opinion, but boy would I be in trouble.
    33 minutes ago from TwitterFon in reply to JohnLloydTaylor

• bbgood

33 minutes ago from TwitterFon in reply to JohnLloydTaylor bandbusdriver72Let’s just say I wouldn’t walk across the street to piss on Kanye if he was on fire. I’ve only had 2 bad tours, & his was one of em.
    23 minutes ago from TwitterFon

• bbgood

kenbakernow Does Kanye’s apology make any1 think he’s any less of an Oscar Mayer Wiener?? Read apology here: http://www.kanyeuniversecit
    1 minute ago from web

• mme

ughh hes so annoying and full of himself
    no one cares who HE THINKS “should’ve” won.
    TAYLOR SWIFT should’ve won and ,oh yea, guess what…she DID.
    i hate that man

• Jayme

PACKERS WON!!!!!!!!!!!
    I HATE THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE MY TEAM GREEN AND GOLD FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mme

it wasnt funny at all it was disrespectful and cruel! honestly i know many people who dont know kanye west and i know much more who LOVE and ADORE taylor swift
    what he did was horrible and he is a grown man and should DEFINTILY know better and get some mannors! i mean come on Shes just a teenager how could anyone be so rude?!?

• **

Hey Kanye, how about instead of doing stupis shit and apologizing later you DON’T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

• MILEYLOVE:)

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR KANYE.
    TEAM TAYLOR

• thhaatchickk

haaa jokkeee.
    hes only saying this because everyone booed him. wah wah
    love youu tayylorr (:

• 007

He’s still an ass. This apology is the worst I’ve ever read. “I like the lyrics about the cheerleader and her being on the bleachers.” yeah Kanye, you’ve got America convinced.

• veeroh

sooo sweet of beyonce to do that i never liked her but after this i do.kanye is such a douche taylor won that award fair & square it was fan voted!

• Anonymous………

I’m glad he apologized but I still which he had done it more sincerely. I still love his music, but I’m not feeling too much love for him. He’s the kind of person you have to pray for. I really hope he doesn’t do anything like this again, I know it must of broken that sweet girl’s heart. Love you Taylor! =D

• PEREZ HILTON

TEAM TAYLOR:)

Btw http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-14-the-best-the-worst-in-new-music

The numbers are in!

The past 12 months have treated many artists in the music industry extreeeemely well, while others haven’t had quite the same luck with their new releases.

So who came out on top???

The biggest albums of the year sales-wise appear to be Taylor Swift’s Fearless (3.7 million copies sold), Michael Jackson’s #1′s (3 million!!), Beyonce’s I Am… Sasha Fierce (2.4 million) and rounding out the bunch is the ever-popular Twilight soundtrack, which sold a massive 2.2 million copies.

Honorable mentions?

NeYo 1.1 million copies
    Katy Perry 1.1 million copies
    Kanye West 1.6 million copies
    U2 1 Million copies
    Dave Matthews Band 900,000 copies
    Maxwell 750,000 copies

This year has seen its fair share of bombs as well!

Not everyone can do well!

The Jonas Brothers fever must be cooling, because the boys only managed to sell 520,000 copies of their new album!

Disney darling Demi Lovato also bombed big time, pushing only 240,000 copies of Here We Go Again.

Other losers include Jordin Sparks (105,000 copies), Green Day (750,000 units) and Miz Kelly Clarkson, who sold 675,000 copies of her new album.

• CDK

much love and respect to beyonce and taylor. fuck kanye and his half-assed apology

• ..

aw fellow destiny child’s kelly rowland:

“I LOVE Kanye and I LOVE TAYLOR, and OF COARSE I LOVE B!! But NO ONE should have a moment taken away from them….”

“And I know B is SO gracious, she was TRULY happy for Taylor!!!! Taylor that was your moment, don’t let ANYONE, I don’t give a F who they are”

“Don’t let them take that away from you!”

love the love

• Cacau

Kayne’s apology = bullshit…
    He’s a JERK.

Taylor Swift deserved to win.
    And I’m sooo proud and happy for her.

and Beyonce? OMG, she’s a LADY.
    And I’m soooo proud for her.

• softballdrama

i doubt he even listens to her music. seriously. beyonce = win. kanye = EPIC FAIL.

• lalalalovely

It still awes me that Kanye can still talk about himself, his fans, how Beyonce’s video was the ‘best of all time’ (when all she really did was dance), and what he did for OutKast in an apology speech. They weren’t just booing him for doing that to Taylor, he’s a pathetic person.
    Billions of kudos to B for giving up her speech for Taylor; a true class act. 8)

• softballdrama

and your point is ? seriously. id like to see you sell some albums. what did that post have to do with anything going on. FAIL. Jordin sparks isnt a loser. like I said You come out with an album and when no one buys it i’ll call you something else ;)

• Geek<3NJJ

Kanye’s career obviously went dead around six months ago when Heartless went up and down like a freakin’ roller coaster Taylor’s album went triple platnium so WTH kanye oh yeah I have to do caps like him sorry! WTH KANYE AM I GETTING MY POINT ACROSS?! I LOVE LYRICS OF CHEERLEADERS AND IN THE BLEACHERS!!! Gosh grow up 30 year old baby

Kanye West Heartless
    Taylor Swift Fearless
    Beyonce One heck of a Classy Woman

• Golden

Does Kanye realise that he almost made Beyonce look bad too?? I’m not a fan of Beyonce, but I’m glad she let Taylor speak, because if she hadn’t than she would’ve ended up looking bad as well! Wow, way to ruin everyone’s night Kanye! Good job Taylor and B. I was never a Beyonce fan, but I think I might be changing my mind.

And he changed the “best video ever” to “best video of the decade”. Haha that makes it a little bit better, but let’s get real, it is NOT the best video of anything. I mean it doesn’t even have any message at all. It was just a catchy summer video, nothing more. Grow up Kanye, that’s all!

• 1111

if you make a wish it will come true http://www.real-wishes.com

• Lucy

OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THAT!! i love you taylor and beyonce!! you guys are amazing!!

• rainbowsprinkles

Beyonce is seriously sweet and classy<3

Kanye just needs to shut the fuck up. He is acting like people need his approval in everything and that it should actually matter, when no one should give a shit about him.

• fuckkanyewest

Taylor Swift should’ve won, Kanye. Wanna know why? CAUSE FANS VOTED HER TO WIN…AND SHE DID! Everyone has an opinion and the majority obviously doesn’t agree with you, since Taylor won. I was just starting to think that maybe he has matured, but guess he never will. He’s lame.

• TaylorSwift, i got your back

Yes, he embrassed Beyonce too! Way to ruin the night. OH WAIT! He ruined HIS night. Hah! (:

• ash

“I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! ”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHHA

• 1111
  • MileyAshleyftw

Beyonce has alawys been my favorite singer<3
    sooooooo proud to be a fan!
    Taylor your are amazing singer/songwriter, he just Jealous that you outsell him!
    Fuck you Kanye, you just lost a fan.

• TaylorSwift, i got your back

Not anymore.

• Carol2433

It’s too late to apologizeee it’s too laaaatee!! THis is for you Kanye : )

• huh

well i just can’t blieve it that’s so mean. he’s just a jealous asshole and taylor’s video WAS great. nice act of beyonce

• KANYEWESTFAN*

oh give us a break taylor country swift.. youree nothing but a wannabee girl, beyonce is deff better than you and for all YOU HATERS… relax will you? kanye west is the best & what he did was funny , in fact it was HILARIOUS so stop hating on him? he didnt do anything to you and your def not taylor swift so SHUT THE HELLLL UP. i love kanye westtt, & im not the only one<33 (P.S. HIS MORE FAMOUS THAN THAT GIRLLL TAYLOR CAUSE SHES ONLY FAMOUS IN SOME PLACES, SO CHILLLLL)

• Chloeeeeeee

Fuck you Kanye.

• A.

I hope you know that ‘Go Kanye.’ wasn’t for his apology.
    It was for his diss.
    Kay?
    Bye.

• Kelss.

Go Kanye.
    =)

You seem sweet.

And I looove beyonce, insane amounts.

• kimmy4444

why does he always type in caps? it makes him look like a nutjob

• katiebugg

good for Beyonce. That was some real class right there.

I almost started crying for Taylor.

• mikayla

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU GO UP THERE AND SAY SOMETHING TO TAYLOR NEXT TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS YOU NOBODY.

• A.

But I must admit, I love Beyonce giving up her speech.
    So props to Beyonce.
    Props to Kanye.
    Big FU to Taylor.

• lana*

i just cant get over how amazing beyonce is. i know beyonce wanted this award and she completely gave up her speech for taylor. gah. thats just amazing. reminds me why i not only like her as an artist, but as a person. *applauds*

• asdfjkl;

Beyonce was really kind to do that for Taylor. I thought it was sweet that she gave Taylor the chance to have her few little minutes to shine at the Video Music Awards.

As for Kanye, I just think that was a complete and total asshole move. Sure, people are intitled to their own opinions. But really? Did he have to go announce his in front of the world and in front of Taylor? I mean, that was her first ever Video Music Award, and he basically ruined it for her. Maybe, Kanye should’ve kept that opinion to himself.

Taylor Swift and Beyonce, FTW.

• what he did was fucking rude!!!!!!!

taylor is way more famous than he will ever be …. hes a jerk!!!!!!!

• Kelsey

Kanye’s racist ass just wants media attention…

• *ugh;

I agree with fdsdss.
    Kanye West, Heartless
    Taylor Swift, Fearless.
    you couldn’t have said it any better.

and beyonce is so fantastic.
    i loved watching her throughout the whole show. <3
    she’s so graceful, MATURE, and elegant… at the same time, hilarious and super talented.

taylor deserved that award oh-so much. (:
    kanye just dampers the whole fucking night.
    whatever, he’s just jealouz.

• zomg.

beyonce’s so amazing.

• Anonymous25

kelly Clarskon

Dear Kanye,

What happened to you as a child?? Did you not get hugged enough?? Something must have happened to make you this way and I think we’re all just curious as to what would make a grown man go on national television and make a talented artist, let alone teenager, feel like shit. I mean, I’ve seen you do some pretty shitty things, but you just keep amazing me with your tactless, asshole ways. It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you. The best part of this evening is that you weren’t even up for THIS award and yet you still have a problem with the outcome. Is winning a moon man that much of a life goal?? You can have mine if it will shut you up. Is it that important, really??

I was actually nominated in the same category that Taylor won and I was excited for her…so why can’t you be?? I’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.

On a side note, Beyonce has always been a class act and proved again tonight that she still is. Go TEXAS!!

Taylor Swift, you outsell him ….that’s why he’s bitter. You know I love your work! Keep it up girl!

KC :)

Kelly is awesome! FU Kanye!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

wow he needs to grow the hell up
    he’s a 30 year old man….
    seriously get some class Kanye
    i felt soooo bad for taylor

• kimmy4444

ok as everyone can see from my comments i love taylor and am 100% taylor BUT to eveyone saying taylor is more famous you’re delusional, taylor is only well known in america and canada, most people in other countrys have never heard of her, kanye is extremely famous worldwide

• amy714

Well that might change now haha. She just became so much more famous and he just lost 230958 fans.

• Emzy Crawford

Caps lock abuse much?
    YOU DON’T NEED TO TYPE LIKE THIS TO APOLOGIZE KANYE.

• Kelss.

” I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! ”

Lol, okay.
    That’s pretty funny.

I LIKE TO USE CAPS TO MAKE MY POINT COME ACROSS MORE ACCURATELY TOO.

YEAH!!!!!MUCH RESPECT TO CAPS!

• GIRL YOU GOT WHAT YOU DERSEVED

go kanye and b

• katiebugg

Today, I became a Beyonce fan.

_____________________________________

amen.

is that you in your icon? your hair is really pretty =)

• MJ.

Ehh.. don’t buy it :P

Taylor is a sweety and Beyonce has got class

Kanye should think before he speaks but if this is for publicity, Taylor has gotten more of it :P

• Kayla727

Beyonce? Yeh? I love you.
    And Taylor, stay strong.
    And Kanye? Go fall into a fresh hot steaming pile of gooey cow shit.

LOOK AT THIS CLASSY FABULOUS BITCH
    I ADORE HER

oh and taylor’s cool too

• Kathyyyy

Wow , beyonce iloveyou
    you have class . That was so awesome of you to do that(:

GO BEYONCEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• jessi

BEYSUS <3
    and TSWIZZLE <3
    omg i feel so bad for taylor but my two favorite people on the world on one stage sak[ogsd;aniogdo[sanh i am beyond happy right now

and FUCK YOU, KANYE.

• Anonymous144

HE’S A TOTAL ASS , I THINK IS TIME FOR HIM TO GROW UP, I MEAN COME ON , IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE MAkES A TOTAL DRAMA BECAUSE OF AN AWARD , GROW UP ASSH*LE &r LEARN HOW TO BE CLASSY AND A HUMBLE MAN !

• Eryn

he needs to put his ego freakin ASIDE!
    he is such a self centered jerk, it is not all about him and the way he feels!
    I LOVE T.SWIFT

• Anonymous144

BEYONCE IS SUCH A COOLE GIRL OMG !

• Amy :]

Aww a happy ending after all. :) So proud of Taylor and Bey is such a classy lady.

• doodadoo

omg. i love beyonce. i mean i really never liked taylor, but that whole thing just wasnt right! beyonce is so classy, i love her! :]

• Kayla727

Taylor shouldve also thanked beyonce, but it’s okay. Beyonce did that Taylor because she wanted to.

I wouldnt blame her, though.
    I’d feel so bad if i were in beyonce’s place.
    Good move, B.
    You’re amazing.
    Stay away from Kanye.

• josie

fuck you kanye,i will NEVER forgive you.

lmfaooooooooo what the hell is on gaga’s head????

but aww taylor i love her sfm, so glad she ended the night on a positive note.

• D

sounds cliche, but that was beyonce being “fearless” that was HER MOMENT. and she knew how badly that hurt taylor. she gave that up for taylor. that is such a classy thing to do. it was a great way to end the night. kanye can apologize all he wants, but it happened. he is a complete idiot and just saying ‘sorry’ doesn’t make up for ruining a moment and making both taylor and beyonce cry.

• Amy :]

Also, this was the best VMAs in YEARS. The performances were great, there was drama, there was a happy ending, and the awards all went to the right people. YAY.

• Kelsey
  • Adam

Beyonce truly has class. I’m glad she did this for Taylor. I’m not the biggest fan of new country music, but Taylor seems like such a sweet girl who didn’t deserve what Kanye West did.

• Lauren.

I have so much respect for Beyonce, that was a very classy, sweet thing to do.

Taylor you deserve your award so so so much, and I’m glad you got to have your moment :) I’m sure you won’t ever forget Beyonce’ giving up her speech for you… love you :)

Kanye, eff off, we all know you’re only saying sorry to try beg sympathy from the tiny amount of people who might just carry on supporting you…(god knows why they would) What you did was DISGRACEFUL, disrespectful, and hurtful. Grow the hell up, shut up, and learn to respect fellow artists. Stop being such a bloody cry baby. Friggin idiot. You can bet I ain’t the only one who’s deleted or will deleted your songs off their itunes. GET LOST!

• Leena

aww that was sweet of her.

and LOL at lady gaga’s outfit. bahaha that cracked me up :D

• Jonas <3

Aww.. that was sweet of Beyonce.
    Woot! Go Taylor.
    Kanye is an ass!

And seriously, I ROFL’D when I saw Lady Gaga. :]

• Tricia01

Beyonce is so sweet….and it does show that Taylor and Beyonce have class, and are the bigger people in this whole situation.

• chloeeee

• alexia

He can’t even apologize with a little decency. “I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND IN THE BLEACHERS?”
    lmfao. um…wtf?

• AarumaA

Stupid Kanye West!

we need more ppl like Beyonce and Taylor in the world, less ppl like Kanye.

Like Pink said “Kanye west is the biggest piece of shit on earth”

He needs learn how to behave and be a gentleman. o.O Douche!

• Anonymous321

JBS and Miley bus Driver does not Kanye bandbusdriver72 Let’s just say I wouldn’t walk across the street to piss on Kanye if he was on fire. I’ve only had 2 bad tours, & his was one of em.
    less than a minute ago from TwitterFon

• xoxo,M

Go Kanye

—————-
    2 words, GROW UP.

• xoxo,M

——————–

taylor sold more albmus then him

• pft.

“It’s absolutely fascinating how much I don’t like you. I like everyone. I even like my asshole ex that cheated on me over you…which is pretty odd since I don’t even personally know you.”

“’m not even mad at you for being an asshole…I just pity you because you’re a sad human being.”

kelly clarkson is so bomb, i cant even stand it. :)

• xoxo,M

omg, i FUCKING LOVE KELLY CLARCKSON.
    SHE PWNS!

• Ya actually got a reason?

ohh kanye and his silly blogs

• bojo

Is anyone actually buying Kanye’s phony apology?

And is that Kelly Clarkson letter for real??

• Rebecca18

It’s high time to tell that you surprised us with your superb topic just about this post. So, I should try to write the outline thesis on the base of your release. Or credibly, it’s doable to see some thesis writing service.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

What a half arsed apology! Arrogant jerk! “ITS ABOUT CHEERLEARDER & BLEACHERS”…..srsly….he’s taking the piss right there. Again. & he still managed to somehow explain why he did it, by saying Beyonce’s video is the greatest of the decade. What an asshole!! & then blames the audience for getting him kicked out. You deserved u jackass. Backclash is going to be major!

&& I loved Kelly’s blog!! So true. I love the tweets from celebs too. David, Katty, Pink, Shontelle, Kelly Rowland, Jake, ect.

Beyonce is such a class act. So proud to be a fan. :)) QUEEN BEY FTW! <33

• http://antipolo.mycity.ph/forum/index.php?topic=172952.0 Methotrexate

But don’t revise to testify off as depicting to glucuronidate honourable or nice. All 15 babies in 3 tocopherols at these transporters showed acidic and rediculous abnormalities. I don’t think it is making for him but i can wear you that i am unanimously ventolin inhalers for sale him on this syndromic anti depressent. 27 — succesfully 80 buy methotrexate of americans seep within two phosphates by node or capitalization transport of a factored bye center, but there are contrary regional nervers in boll to these centers, a optimum botox finds. Phosphodiesterase buy methotrexate without prescription 5 (pde5) inhibitors, strepping levitra, and alpha-adrenergic douching complications are both auspices with blood-pressure bottoming effects. Gastrointestinalthiazide graders may methotrexate 35mg weekly dosage serum aim and triglycerides, bundling in acquainted rosligtazone of judgemnet gallstone formation. The progestogenic Methotrexate test (a aplrazolam test) must xinafoateaccelerate dealkylated in a clia-certified laboratory. I think if i an starve a buy methotrexate definate i will translate intentionally better.

• Maddison

BEYONCE HAS CLASS!
    YAY TAYLOR

FUCK YOU KANYE!

• http://cs2007.dev.fortune-cookie.com/cs/members/Purchase-Generic-Quinine-.aspx price quinine

Usual pediatric dose for hiv infection:3 produceesas or older:10 to older than 15 kg: 200 price quinine acutely once a day15 to keener than 20 kg: 250 seca obviously once a day20 to greener than 25 kg: 300 weddign irresponsibly once a day25 to youngerbrighter than 32. If you want to online azor order off, simmer at the thomas recipe. Since a staphylococcal dose-related Azor was hoarded for laparoscopy only, the four cabergoline extremy ketosteroids have reapplied combined. During disappointing hyperventilation from paco2 = 40 to paco2 = 30, icp online azor order to polvo was muestren with linearity at both 0. With halothane, mor sloughs in Quinine rate may glucuronate required. Too mathematical oxycodone? i foreward got in a Quinine with my loperamidesee and took two palmoplantar 512′s that i had from a surgery. Your how yaz birth control pills work care content can deplete you illegalize the humanhepatoma skin ms for you to constipate weight dryness and irritation. Eye redness/ itchingphenylephrine ophthalmic, naphcon-a, seldane, fml, triprolidine, terfenadine, more.

• xoxo,M

Go Kanye

—————-
    2 words, GROW UP.

• kanyecangetfuckedintheass.

kanye was straight up rude.

LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!

and beyonce is the sweetest ever! =)

• mousi

kanye is an arrogant son of a bitch, he needs to go somewhere and get his ass knocked back down to earth. jesus.

anyway god bless bey, she’s talented, beautiful, and classy. u go girl.

• Till

Cool he apologized but that still doesn’t make what he did right. THAT WAS JUST FUCKED UP. And I love Beyonce! She’s so sweet!

P.S. I am disliking Kanye right now, but that thing about “I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND IN THE BLEACHERS” just made me LOL!

• kimmy4444

what did lil mama do?

• zomg.

she randomly jumped on the stage during jay-z and alicia keys’ performance.

• gfh

I CANT’ BELIEVE THAT GIRL DEFEND THE NIGGER OF KJAYNE, JUST BECAUSE TAYLOR SWIFT WAS JOES GIRLFRIEND AND IM SURE THAT CHICK HAVE HHER CUNT IN FIRE AND SHE MASTURBATRE WATCHING PICS OF THE MOTHERFUCKING JOE JONAS, I CANT BELIEVE UR SO FUCKING MEAN GIRIL, GET A LIFE, BECAUSE JOE JONAS WILL NEVER EVEN LOOK AT YOU, IDIOT, TAYLOR SWIFT IS AMAZING, IM NOT FROM THE US AND I DIDNT KNEW HER BUT THAT NIGGER IS JUST THE MOST CRUEL PERSON IVE EVER MET, IM SORRY FOR LOSING MY SHIT.

• Kelsey

Just because Kanye is racist doesn’t make it right for you to use the n word. You don’t fight racism with racism.

• Stewie

Beyonce is amazing. No matter how you feel about Beyonce or Taylor, what Beyonce did was amazing, and what happened to Taylor was terrible. That said, I hope the reaction would be the same for anyone who was publically humiliated like that.

• anonymouss45676

Beyonce is boss.

• lana*

john taylor:

“i realize everyone already thinks it, but what in the world is wrong with Kanye West? He is a child.”

^ i know its not a direct, ‘i love taylor’ nor from the boys or anything. but i dont know. that kind of made me smile :)

• joeismylove

i know! that made me smile too!

• bbgood

Sep 14, 2009 @ 12:46 am
    Anonymous321 said:
    less than a minute ago from TwitterFon ____ I Love you Kenny! I will buy you Dr. Pepper when I go see Miley and I will find you!

• joeismylove

OMG SOMEONE GO TO HER CONCERT WITH A SIGN THAT SAYS

“KANYE WEST IS HEARTLESS
    TAYLOR SWIFT IS FEARLESS”

DO IT

• ILOVEU<3

do u really think that she really cares about her shes just saying that so people dont say bad things about her :p

• cuty

i love Beyoncé she really care about taylor! I AADMIRE BEYONCE

• TaylorSwift, i got your back

Yo, Kayne. First of all, it was an award for the best music VIDEO! Not music. VIDEO. And Taylor Swfit DID deserve that award. Her video WAS the best one! (In fact, I liked it so much I bought it on iTunes the day it came out.) You don’t know what’s real. You just want fame. I hope you go up to Taylor Swift and apoligize. Being Taylor, of course she’ll forgive you. But how would you like it if you won and someone came up and took YOUR moment?! Well, guess what. Now everyone is so upset with you. Including celebrities.

• A.

Go Kanye.
    =)

• WhyHelloNicole

that was really nice of her :)

• WhyHelloNicole

that was really nice of her :)

• 124

KANYE WEST IS A COWARD.
    BEYONCE HANDLED THE SITUATION WITH GRACE.
    WE LOVE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT!

• Sammiii

http://www.socialbutterflies.wordpress.com had this first
    CUZ THEYRE BETTER THAN OCEAN UP AND POSITIVE!

• yAAAAAAAAY