Hannah Montana UPTIGHT Oliver’s Alright

Uptight Oliver’s Alright is edited version of controversial Hannah Montana episode No Sugar Sugar [Filmed in 2007] where Oliver’s secret battle with diabetes is revealed.

• lisa p.

anonymousxoxo said:

WOW THIS SONG SCREAMS NICK JONAS! lol Don’t

You’ll be kicking and screaming
    You’ll be kicking and screaming

Kicking and screaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNhpAoaOfXQ
    THIS SONG SCREAMS anonymousxoxo you are an idiot.
    is a cover. by Ashlee Simpson -Kicking and screaming

• sarahh

?I saw the real one,and don’t get what’s wrong with it. // I thought it it never aired? How did you see it?

• JASMINE ISDA SHITTTT

Niley freaks are gonna be like DIABETES=NICK…Miley=HANNAH MONTANA

theyre onn!11!!! yay.

NO. STOP. SHUT UP. They aren’t

• seba

i love Oliver :)

• Anonymousxoxo

THIS SONG SCREAMS anonymousxoxo you are an idiot.
    is a cover. by Ashlee Simpson -Kicking and screaming ___ Hey moron I KNOW it is! I didnt say she wrote it! I said it screams Nick J. I also think Poison Ivy screams Miley even though he never said it was about her. I think they have obsession, attraction and thing for each other. Poison Miley , I cant get away, I just cant do it. -Nick J.

• mememememe

Niley freaks are gonna be like DIABETES=NICK…Miley=HANNAH MONTANA

theyre onn!11!!! yay

The only freak here is you.
    SHAA.

• Chaching

i though disney rejected the diabetes thing? -__-

wonder where they got the idea for this one. P; // inspired by a certain Jonas? :D

this is so old, wtf?

DO YOU EVER FUCKING SLEEP!?

• tz

Miley helps with the writing process of lots of these episodes. she pitches ideas. why do you think the show resembles her life so much?

• lisa p.

THIS SONG SCREAMS anonymousxoxo you are an idiot.

go away jackie. don’t ruin the post.

• abc123

Chaching said:

i though disney rejected the diabetes thing? -__-

you do know your wrong right

• abc123

sarahh said:

Aww it was about Nick.. How sweet of Miley to a show about Nicks diabetes. Love her!

you idiot miley didnt write it

• Chaching

you do know your wrong right ?? Didnt know you worked for Disney? lol! You’re wrong so there.

• sarahh

Sep 17, 2009 @ 11:25 am
    abc123 said:
    sarahh said:

you idiot miley didnt write it— Oh course MORON her writers did! She can make suggestions, shes the star! Show me where she cant? hmmmm?

• abc123

Chaching said:

you moron miley didnt write this

• cyrussupport

sarahh said:

Sep 17, 2009 @ 11:25 am
    abc123 said:
    sarahh said:

you idiot if miley gave the suggestion she will get credicted

• hi

This episode was rejected a while back b/c it showed diabetes incorrectly. It was reedited and hopefully will do a better job.

• eriketta

sarahh said:

Sep 17, 2009 @ 11:25 am
    abc123 said:
    sarahh said:

I swear to God you’re a fucking troll or a stupid idiot.

btw i love hannah and this episode :)

• abc123

sarahh said:

Sep 17, 2009 @ 11:25 am
    abc123 said:
    sarahh said:

who the fuck do you think you are to call me a moron jackie

• DemiandMileyPones

___________

Don’t you have to go to school Jackie!

• sarahh

Miley ahs always said that HM copied her life in alot of ways, like He could be the one. Miley can suggest whatever she wanted. Shes the star. Show me proof its not about Nick. Its from 2007 and they dated then, its obvious. Sorry you hate Nick and more so Niley

• Ana123

Already seen it. It was on Verizon FiOS back when it supposed to originally air.

• sarahh

who the fuck do you think you are to call me a moron jackie ___ Not jackie my name is SARAH and you called me an IDIOT first! duh! So wtf do u think u are? hmm?

• abc123

• sarahh

abc123 said:

i called you an idiot 1st because your nothing but a little bull shitter. and i think im better than you JACKIE {[ Think what you want I DONT CARE! I told you I am NOT jackie , I dont even know who you’re talking about? wtf? You better than me? Sure in your dreams hater!

• Peppermint

The episode is from 2007. It’s quite possible that the producers had Nick Jonas in mind when they wrote an episode about diabetes.

Now, as for the episode, I really wish they would have removed the episode completely. Because there will be discussion and people will complain about the episode, even if it has been edited.
    It’s sad.

• Peppermint

“According to an item in the Detroit Free Press, Cyrus — who’s friends with Nick Jonas, another Disney star, who’s been discussing his diabetes on the channel and the Web — wanted to give “a feel-good message to the audience that the disease can be dealt with.” And that’s admirable, but it’s hard to do that seriously on a show that so stubbornly embraces the silly.”

• Anonymousabcd1234yd

i’ve seen this episode ages ago….

• Anonimous

uhm, did anyone read any kind of backup info on this one?
    there are more than enough places where you can look up, why they pulled it, what was supposedly wrong with the original and what has been changed.

• line

sheesh. Niley is like your world. its not Niley. and it doesnt scream anything.

Niley revolves around your head. theres no more space for anymore new information. well, no wonder what people say like, ” Niley is not back yet ” has not been processed in your mind. wonder how your school work?

• liverrr

Oliver has diabetes?
    Wow, thanks oceanup for ruining it for me.
    seriously, thank you.

• Buy Ambien

loosely blocked couched wake ececs montes inventor organises form interrupted cultivated
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• Buy Ambien

retail assessor evolves cautioned leaflets unlawful gift chose mcdole shipped sanofi
    ambisoltersos makalavertonicos

• Mayra.

I fucking love Hannah Montana, but I still like much more Miley cyrus, she is just awesome haha I can´t wait for tonight n.n

LAST!!!!!

• chloe <33

i saw it ages ago ;/

• xxlacie

Third! my faavorites in Hannah Montana, and the only ones i like are jackson and riko!

• Dumm Blonnd

I saw the real one, and I don’t get what’s so bad about it.

• bby

blahhh.

• sarahh

• yermom

i though disney rejected the diabetes thing? -__-

wonder where they got the idea for this one. P;

• anonymousxoxo

WOW THIS SONG SCREAMS NICK JONAS! lol Don’t keep me waiting, anticipating
    Treating me like a fool
    I got news for you
    I’m turning my back
    I’m dropping a bomb on you

You want me
    You need me
    Believe me, you’ll be callin’
    You love me
    You hate me
    Believe me, you’ll come crawlin’

So get down and get off
    Let me show you what you’ll be missing
    We break up, you break down
    Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming

Don’t keep me guessing your favorite obsession
    Don’t get me a lame excuse
    Is it me that you’re messing
    It’s the same old confession
    You’re the one with something to lose

Watch out now
    A blackout
    There’s no doubt
    You can’t have it
    Control you
    I’ll own you
    I’ll show you, but you still can’t have it

So get down and get off
    Let me show you what you’ll be missing
    We break up, you break down
    Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming
    So get down and get off
    You’re not the only one that I’ve been missing
    We break up, you break down
    Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming

You’ll be kicking and screaming
    You’ll be kicking and screaming
    But I’m so deceiving, you’ll be kicking and screaming

Watch out now
    You’ll find out
    You’ll cry out
    There’s no one above me
    I play hard
    Don’t run far
    Come back now, I really do like you…

So get down and get off
    Let me show you what you’ll be missing
    We break up, you break down
    Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming
    So get down and get off
    You’re not the only one that I’ve been missing
    We break up, you break down
    Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming

You’ll be kicking and screaming
    You’ll be kicking and screaming

Kicking and screaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNhpAoaOfXQ

• ellomate

stop friggin posting this on every story its so annoying.

• lisa p.

?I saw the real one,and don’t get what’s wrong with it.

• ljkljgl

I saw the original ages ago, I don’t see what’s wrong with it….diabetes isn’t exactly a rare thing is it?

And why is it the second Disney come out with an episode of Hannah based on Diabetes you are all going “OMG THIS IS SO NICK JONAS” I love the guy but NO! He isn’t the only person on the planet to be diabetic people….get oovveerrr ittt!!!!

• Anonymosdfsdfusd

I saw this on youtube ages ago

• Moe

Wow, people here sure like using “Moron” & “Idiot” a lot.
    Whatever happened to being nice, and expressing your point in a mature positive way?

i already saw it when it was on Fios on demand.
    but i dont get what was so wrong about it?
    andd what did they “edit” from it?

• Anonymouss4