Nick Jonas CNN DIABETES INTERVIEW

Nick Jonas‘ struggle with diabetes featured on CNN.

• abc

i <3 Nick

• naaan

btw, i sympathize for him but there are WAY worse conditions in the world that are going unheard.

Nick is amazing!

• ….

NickandCourtney! said:

THEY SAID HES GETS PAID! IF HE WAS HELPING WHY WOULD HE GET PAID???
    so you really believe nick is dating courtney now?

• : ))

I love him but im gettig tired of hearing the same storry over and over and over. but hey i dint know he was a paid spokerman i thought he did this from his heart not for money :/

• lmao

He’s very mature beyond his age. He needs to slow down,though.

• NickandCourtney!

NICK JONAS SUCKS! HE GETS PAID TO TALK ABOUT DIABETES! IT A PROMOTION! HE IS A PAID SPOKE PERSON! ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY! BAYER EVEN LINKS TO JBS MYSPACE AND FACE BOOK! Ewwwwwwwwww

• iloveyouu<3

he’s my inspiration!
    he’s so adorable :)

• sousa

Diabetics type 1 dont live as long. 50 maybe.. Hope they find a cure soon.

• : ))

My grandma lived to be 80 but then she passed away not because of diabetes but because of her lungs R.i.P grandma i miss you : ((

sousa said:
    Diabetics type 1 dont live as long. 50 maybe.. Hope they find a cure soon.
    ++++

• asdfsdfsdf

CRYABETIES
    LOLOLOL

• Anonymous007

Yeah He gets paid, for speaking out about it.
    but that money goes to Change for the Children Foundation.

I don’t get where are these haters coming from.
    I wish you are the ones who have diabetes and not him. Who’s still looking for a cure.

• sosososo

but hey i dint know he was a paid spokerman i thought he did this from his heart not for money :/ _ Me too! He makes it sound like , he does it cares he cares and thats it> Well he gets paid and got Bayer and see they advertise Jonas Myspace and Facebook and everything Jonas. wow, this changes everything for me. :/

• hihi

its so annoying how he brings up his diabetes and all. its getting so annoying. just stfu already.

• angfedkla

yeah i agree…. thats kinda gay how he gets paid for talking about his diabtetes… no fricken wonder he talks about it ALL the time. i love him to death and all but, there are wayyyy more worse problems in this world than diabetes.

and btw… who’s courtney?

• sousa

You are very ignorant. Get your facts straight before you speak. You have NO idea of what you’re talking about. — They die younger. Its unnatural and a toll on your body. I have facts! My aunt type 1 dies at 48. Her brother My uncle type died at 51

• .

I have diabetes. and Im looking up to him. Im counting on him. You don’t even know what it feels like to have diabetes. all of you who makes fun of him and other people who have diabetes are heartless. I wish all of you can feel the pain we feels.

• : ))

Yeah He gets paid, for speaking out about it.
    but that money goes to Change for the Children Foundation.

I don’t get where are these haters coming from.

thats kinda rude you basicly wishing them to have it thats mean i have a percentage 75% to have it. but idk its youur opinion

• =

just so you know. “HE IS THE SPEAKER OF BAYER DIABETES FOUNDATION” He’s going to speak for it until they found a cure.

its no joke. i wish you have a diabetes
    PEOPLE LIKE YOU DISGUSTS ME

• : ))

Just because some people in your family died cause of it im sorry it to hear that by the way i know how it feels but it doesn
    t mean is the same for everyone

sousa said:
    ____
    And again, how ignorant can you be? Maybe, just maybe, they didn’t take the greatest care of themselves. i don’t mean any disrespect. The advances in technology for T1 have come a long way and I can promise you, you do NOT have to die at fifty with that disease. If you had any real knowledge of T1, I wouldn’t have to correct you.

REALLY!WOULS ALL OF YA FREAKING HATERS HUT THE HELL UP YOU DEONT KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE DISABLED WELL I DO I HAVE ADHD WITH ASPERGUS ASTHMATIC FARSIGHTTED ATENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISSORDER OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ADHD WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO FOCUS AND PAY ATTENTION ALONG WITH ASPERGUS SO IT S MUCH WORSE YES I HABE AUTISM AGHG IS A TYPE OF AUTISM DISABLED PEOPLE GET BULLIED MORE IM NOT AFRAID TO ADMITTING MY CONDITION
    SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SCARRED WITH HAVING TO LIVE WITH DISABILITIES SUCH AS CANCER,ADHD,ADD,CEREBRALPALSY,DEAF,DWARFISM,LUKEMIA SUFFER TORMENT AND HUMILATION AND STRUGGLING TO LIVE LET ME TELL YOU IVE HAD ADHD EVER SINCE I WAS TWO IVE BEEN BULLIED SINCE 4TH GRADE AND ASCHOOL SYSTEM THAT WASNT PREPARED FOR MY CONDITION TEACHERS THAT TREATED ME LIKE A NORMAL KID IGNORING MY CONDITON TEACHERS SAYING THAT THE PILLS WANT WHAT WAS MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK SO MYM MOM SENT ME TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT MY PILLS AND I WENT CRAZY THEY CALLED AND SAID I HAD A ROUGH DAY AND THEY ASKED IF I WAS GIVEN Y PILLS MY MOM SAID I DIDNT GIVE HER THE PILLS JUST TO PROVE THAT THE PILLS ARE WHATS MAKING ME WORK.WORDS LIKE”RETARD” AND “MENTAL” ARENT FUNNY ITS AN INSULT TOBEING AUTISTIC AND HAVING ADHD SO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT ACT BEFORE TO SPEAK AND SPEAKBEFORE YOU ACT I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU HATERS HARASS LIKE THIS SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE A STANDAND THAT WILL BE ME CHANGE IS VOMING CHANGE YOUR OPIONATED HARSH OUTLOOKS AND PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE SHOES HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF YOU WEREW THEM HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THEY TALKED ABOUT YOU LIKE THIS CABRONES YEAH THATS RIGHT I CALLED YA THAT YOU KNOW THAT MEANS WELL ITS SPANISH FOR BITCH REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH ONE DAY YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMEONR YOULL GET MADE FUN OFF

• Almost Blue

Nick is so inspirational <3

• naaan

DID ANYONE ELSE END UP GETTING A VIRUS FROM THIS SITE? (no pun intended)

• Anonymous101

i love nick and all….but im tired hearing about his diabetes!! everytime he speaks about something he brings it up.

• NickandCourtney!

PLUS THE BAYER SITE LINKS TO ALL JB’s MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK AND TWITTER! HE DOES IT FOR PROMOTION! ewwwwwwwww

• ashleyy :)

awww. adorable <3

• NickandCourtney!

THEY SAID HES GETS PAID! IF HE WAS HELPING WHY WOULD HE GET PAID???

• FashionablyLate

oh hi Jackie!
    guess you’re tired of the name “NickandCourtney”? .

• Try This

I fail to see what the problem is? So there are a couple links? What’s the big deal…he’s still doing a GOOD thing.

Some people are delusional…this is the real world

• daisymay

Why is everyone hating on Nick?
    This is the same kid who started ‘Change for the Children’ with his Dad when he was only 13. Remember his first solo album? All the money went to the foundation…that was the reason why they made that album.

Nick is a good guy, you all are just…delusional and sadistic.

• jazzzmine

awww. i love him.

• NickandCourtney!

JB PROMOTES THIS SITE! LOOK AT ALL THE LINKS AT THE BOTTOM FOR JB INFO! PROMTION PROMOTION! WANNA MAKE A BET HE GETS MONEY FROM THE SALES FROM NICKS SIMPLE WINS WEBSITE?? http://www.nickssimplewins.com/

• kimmy4444

he doesnt fake cry, and you know whats really fake YOU AND YOUR HEART

• pleaseHelp

I support Nick Jerry Jonas<333

he is such a good role-model, someone really close to me
    has diabetes. He told me that that person
    is going to be okay. he gave
    me hope. he taught me
    to never give up

I love you Nick Jonas
    and Thank You! :)

uhh that IS jb’s site. that’s why it’s NICK’S simple wins. get it?

the bayer site is “simplewins.com”.

duh.

• jazzzmine

jjackie, ffs.
    you are an idiot.
    nick has had the change for the children foundation since he was 12 years old. all proceeds from his bayer deal as well as many proceeds from ticket, album, etc sales go towards that. it’s used to build awareness and help those who already have the condition. i don’t know much about miley but i’m positive that she’d be sickened at the shit you write about this.

lol miley would probably laugh

• Wow Oceanup, Wow

I’m surprised in some of you JB fans.
    You’re telling Nick to ‘stfu’ when you know damn well that if he died the next day you all would be boohooing and sending flowers to his grave.
    God I hope you don’t do that–in fact, I hope his head comes up from the dirt and spits in all y’all’s faces.

This place makes me sick. The whole lot of you are freaks and mean, mean bastards.

• seriously

I go to school in Miller Place. I love it there
    There are so many nice kids. and yea
    Today i went in and everyones going crazy
    beucase this kid named matt has diabetes.
    I knew this kid for a while and know to think
    that for the rest of his life hes gonna have to stick himself
    with needles? no im sorry i cant even imagine that
    and i think its sad that more than half of american teens have it.

• NickandCourtney!

HIS OWN WEBSITE TO PROMOTE JB >> LOOK AT JB LINKS AT THE BOTTOM AND NICK MAKES MONEY OFF THE PEOPLE WHO BUY AT NICKS WEBSITE! PRETTY SMART!

• I’M SICK OF THIS

I don’t give a fuck if all the Miley fans are gonna attack me–but you all need to GTFO. You always ruin Jonas posts, and you always have to bring down Nick…I’m so fucking sick of it. I don’t hate Miley, but I hate her fans and how immature and HEARTLESS they are.

• NickandCourtney!

NICK ALWAYS PROMOTES NICKS SIMPLE WINS! HE GETS A CUT IF THE SALES AND GET PAID WHEN HE TALKS ABOUT IT AND NICKS SIMPLE WINS HAS LINKS TO ALL JB STUFF LIKE CONCERTS AND TOURS AND ALL OTHER INFO.. AM I LYING?? LOOK!

• Kelss.

You all disgust me. Including you JB fans…seriously, you can’t tell someone with a disease that they’re serious about to ‘stfu’

Newsflash—you CAN die from diabetes. If you don’t die; you can get a limb amputated, or you can go blind.

And you can get skin cancer if you lay out too much.

Nick is FINE.
    He has the most expensive, up to date and elaborate products and equipment to where he doesn’t have to worry about it nearly as much as MANY other kids his age do.

I mean Nick’s cool, and I think it’s great what he’s doing, but he’s acting like he has cancer. You can’t maintain cancer, or Alzheimers. But you can manage Diabeties. Sucks people only started getting involved because Nick Jonas has it.

Just my thoughts.
    But I’m sure I’ll be attacked.

do you live in Ny?

• dot

just so ya’ll know.
    miley helps nick with his diabetes when they are together. she carries “first aid kit” with her. and a lot of band aids cause sometimes nick runs out of it when he sticks needle on his finger to get blood just to check it.

and nick saved miley’s life
    when she’s so sick one time and nick visited her on her room and told her to check her blood sugar. and its really low. she have this sickness about blood that is really low. when nick’s blood is really high.

just saying

• I’M SICK OF THIS

====
    Four words:
    Change for the Children

Nick is serious about helping other kids.
    It’s sad, because why’ll he’s out attempting to make a difference: you’re sitting in front of a computer bashing him.

Go masturbate to Party in the USA video…I know you want to.

• Ysette

Wow. Just… wow. I knew you Miley fans were sick in the head, but this just takes the cake. You all need to seriously re-evaluate your lives.

• Kelss.

I’m surprised in some of you JB fans.

Lol. Picture what you wrote.

Maybe I’m a morbid person for laughing at that.

• wowow

http://www.nickssimplewins.com/ — Direct links to http://www.jonasbrothers.com Jonas facebook /Jonas you tube / Jonas My space / promotion yes you’re right, :(

• can someone send an email to oceanup and ban this kid with the name of nickandcourtney?
    that person’s life is so sad.

• jbarefadingsuckit!

dot is this a miley post noooooooooooooo

• oh hail timmy

And you can get skin cancer if you lay out too much.

Nick is FINE.

Just my thoughts.
    But I’m sure I’ll be attacked.

===

He’s doing this to raise awareness to help other kids, not himself. I’m sure he wants a cure, yes anybody with a disease wants a cure, I don’t see how that makes him a bad person.

And when has he ever said that it’s like having cancer? It is a life threatning disease, and a lot of things can go wrong.

My God, this isn’t a competition on ‘which is the worse disease’

we’ve tried but please feel free to send one yourself as well

oceanupped@gmail.com

• hi

And you can get skin cancer if you lay out too much.
    Nick is FINE.
    Just my thoughts.
    But I’m sure I’ll be attacked.
    ____
    Oh how right you are dear. You will be attacked because you are as asinine as Jackie. He may not have to worry about money for his care, but that doesn’t mean he can pay somebody to walk in his shoes and deal with the daily living with it. And saying what your’e saying only proves the point that it is a great thing what he is doing. Why? So he can educate people and make them aware. It is so sad that people like you really think like this. you have NO idea about diabetes if you can write what you did.

• wowow

ERRY LEWIS RAISES MONEY EVERY YEAR FOR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY! HE DOESNT GET A DIME!!!! HE HAS DOING IT FOR WHAT 40 YEARS NOW??– true I think its more than 40 yrs though

• You all are stupid

Yea I know Nick gets a lot of heat for talking about diabetes, but I would do the same thing if I was a celeb.

I’m just saying…

• .

stop changing your name whoever you are.
    it won’t change what disgusting color is your heart. if you even have one.

• <3

Nicholas Jerry Jonas;
    This boy is a true hero. He suffers
    from type one diabetes, and he
    was brave enough to share with
    everyone his very inspiring story.

“One Boy.. One Song.. One Speech
    Millions inspired <3″

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney!
    i wish i could come to your house and whack you so hard across the head with my cane that youd get a concussion and then sick my dog on your ass

• tata

DANNY THOMAS STARTED ST JUDE HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN’S CANCER AND MARLO THOMAS HIS DAUGHTER RUNS IT ! NO MONEY HER! SHES NOT PAID!– St Jude rocks!

kimmy4444 said:
    NickandCourtney!
    ______
    LOL. epic statement right there.

• NickandCourtney!

DID THEY OR DID THEY NOT SAY NICK JONAS WAS A PAID SPOKE PERSON? MILEY & DEMI DONT GET PAID BY CITY OF HOPE! MILEY DONATED 2 MILLION DOLLARS LAST YEAR TO THEM! THEY DIDNT PAY HER!

• -_-

Miley isn’t a spokesperson for City of Hope and neither is Demi. They just give them money. And anyway all of the money he gets goes to his charity. What’s wrong with that?

• Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime we dont care……..

haha that was funny I have always wanted someone to say that and look like a fool cause of my name haha.

ya i know people dont care i just decided to let it out haha.

And who the ef cares if Nick is promoting Bair… atleast hes trying to make a difference why do people always talk about the stupidest things in JB posts…

• Mrs. Insensitive
  • deedee

God Bless his little Heart! Nick has those stumpy chunky little legs and little stumpy fingers and short upper arms and little eyes. Hes still cute with all his flaws though.

• zzzzzzz

Cant wait JB’s fame is done. It’ll happen trust me. Boyz to men, Nysnc, 98 degrees, O- town, New Kids on The Block, Back Street Boys etc etc. JB is no dofferent.

• Zin

MAY GOD BLESS HIM FOR EVERYTHING THAT HE HAS DONE. :D

HE IS A TALENTED HANDSOME YOUNG MAN.

i hope they’ll find a cure soon for nick j and also other diabetes patience. (:

bless them.

• personal cash loan

Good for him. It’s not a big struggle. You just have to stay on top of it.

Personal Cash Loan

REALLY!WOULD ALL OF YA FREAKING HATERS HUT THE HELL UP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE DISABLED WELL I DO I HAVE ADHD WITH ASPERGUS ASTHMATIC FARSIGHTTED ATENTION DEFICIT HYPERACTIVITY DISSORDER OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ADHD WHICH MAKES IT HARD TO FOCUS AND PAY ATTENTION ALONG WITH ASPERGUS SO IT S MUCH WORSE YES I HABE AUTISM ADHD IS A TYPE OF AUTISM DISABLED PEOPLE GET BULLIED MORE IM NOT AFRAID TO ADMITTING MY CONDITION
    SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SCARRED WITH HAVING TO LIVE WITH DISABILITIES SUCH AS CANCER,ADHD,ADD,CEREBRALPALSY,DEAF,DWARFISM,LUKEMIA SUFFER TORMENT AND HUMILATION AND STRUGGLING TO LIVE LET ME TELL YOU IVE HAD ADHD EVER SINCE I WAS TWO IVE BEEN BULLIED SINCE 4TH GRADE AND A SCHOOL SYSTEM THAT WASNT PREPARED FOR MY CONDITION TEACHERS THAT TREATED ME LIKE A NORMAL KID IGNORING MY CONDITON TEACHERS SAYING THAT THE PILLS WASNT WHAT WAS MAKING ME DO ALL THE WORK SO MYM MOM SENT ME TO SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY WITHOUT MY PILLS AND I WENT CRAZY THEY CALLED AND SAID I HAD A ROUGH DAY AND THEY ASKED IF I WAS GIVEN MY PILLS MY MOM SAID I DIDNT GIVE HER THE PILLS JUST TO PROVE THAT THE PILLS ARE WHATS MAKING ME WORK.WORDS LIKE”RETARD” AND “MENTAL” ARENT FUNNY ITS AN INSULT TO BEING AUTISTIC AND HAVING ADHD SO THINK BEFORE YOU ACT ACT BEFORE TO SPEAK AND SPEAKBEFORE YOU ACT I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND WATCH YOU HATERS HARASS LIKE THIS SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE A STAND AND THAT WILL BE ME CHANGE IS COMING CHANGE YOUR OPINIONATED HARSH OUTLOOKS AND PUT YOURSELF IN SOMEONE ELSES SHOES HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF YOU WERE THEM HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF THEY TALKED ABOUT YOU LIKE THIS CABRONES YEAH THATS RIGHT I CALLED YA THAT YOU KNOW THAT MEANS WELL ITS SPANISH FOR BITCH REMEMBER KARMA IS A BITCH ONE DAY YOU MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE YOULL GET MADE FUN OFF

• Lin

nick is an inspring young man
    and diabetes is still a disease, its still a medical problem
    its still a big deal
    ive known 4 people with diabetes, 2 of htem related to me, 1 a freind and 1 a little 8 year old at my church
    i mean shes 8 and everyday shes has to do the same things nick does
    it effect loads of kids world wide
    and so what if hes paid? its not charity work. he still does it cause he cares
    hes a realy great person

• Clarissa

saw this at school yesterday cause we always watch CNN in history :)

• dood

Is his diabetes all he talks about? Seriously. It’s inspirational and all but it’s kinda going overboard. Diabetes isn’t life threatening at all.

• noooo

celebtv Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus are allegedly taking their romance public! Details to come!
    4 minutes ago from web

• Chelsea-Rose

I love him <3

• k-dog

is that the kansas city consre

PerezHilton Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus are a couple again! Cyrus you move fast, but we approve! Details to come!
    2 minutes ago from web

• FuckYouJackie

This goes to fucking Jackie A.K.A NickAndCourtney

1. Nick is NOT dating some pole dancing slut, you don’t have proof, don’t have pictures, don’t have stories. NOTHING! So there… Nick is single and he said so himself.

2. Your head is REALLY deep in Miley’s ass. EVERYTHING you say, has to bash JB to make fucking Miley look better. She’s NOT, and NEVER gonna look better than JB. And I don’t give a fuck if she donated 300000000000000000000000000000 dollars somewhere, JB, donated more than Miley donated. She donated ONCE, JB THOUSAND times. And that’s where he gets his money from. Yes, he gets paid but EVERYTHING goes to COH, so fuck off.

3. You are seriosly retarded. You need help. Like NOW! Go get your brain checked PLEASE. How the HELL would you bash on Nick, the most sweetest, kindest, the most talented guy who has a HEART big like 100 of mine. He has diabetes. And the only reason he’s doing all this is to raise awarness and MANY people look up to him. My aunt has diabetes. And SHE said so herself that Nick is a wonderful kid who doesn’t deserve to have diabetes.

GET HELP JACKIE PLEASE! GO TO THE DOCTOR NOW!
    AND TAKE YOUR HANNAH MONTANA DOLLS WITH YOU!

• dell01

zzzzzz or whatever. Yes they are different from those 90’S BOY BANDS. Nice try though.

• Buy Ambien

pdfaccording alleppy hence exclusion scrutiny implicated xzkq impersonate rhode hodge mensingwerum
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• boobookittyfuck

i knew all along he was getting paid.
    he doesn’t even use the bayer meter, he uses the pdm that comes with the omnipod.
    but the money goes to change for the children, so i guess it’s for a good cause.

• deco

Kelly said:

I have officially lost all respect for Miley fans after this post. But I am prouder than ever of Nick.
    —————
    ehhh!! Jackie or some persons are not a fan of Miley, only they want fight between fans of Miley and Jonas

Why Tim does not delated this person of the forum? .. because it is hatred towards Miley .. Tim hates Miley, he love Selena

• andreaVeronika

nick is soooo amazing!!

• sarah b

awww nicks my hereo

and totally off subject if u pause that video at 1:20 the sweat on nicks nose looks like he got his nose periced, but its just sweat

• dell01

Yep, I see some dumbass hater or Jackie or who the hell ever ruined this post. Get a life.

• Lin

my grandma is 60 with type 1 diabetes
    shes obviously still alive

• I<3JB

some of u ppl are so ignorant. honestly, u think diabetes isn’t a big deal. as papa jonas says, u guys arent the ones who have had to give urself shots 10 times while on a moving bus. And as for the whole “paid spokesperson” thing…first of all, bayer jst does that. Nick was the one who STARTED change for the children, where he gives money to other charities. Yeah, he’s such a bad person. (note the sarcasm) Face it, for him to be able to go up on stage and openly talk about something that’s so painful and personal for him is pretty amazing. And I find it sad that so many of u can’t even appreciate that. I hope he knows that he’s at least inspired one girl, and that’s me.

• danielleeestfu

yeah, so i just can’t stop listening to Kevin singing, cause it sounds gorgeous. @0:22
    I love the Jonas Brothers, and Nick, but this is always dragged out, and its making them kinda look bad because some people are getting angry thinking Nick just wants people to feel for him.

• NickandCourtney!

and raises money for his charity and we’re bashing him for this? what?__ HE HAS HIS OWN WEBSITE THAT PROMOTES HIS BAND! AND HE SELLS PRODUCTS ON THAT WEBPAGE THAT HE MAKES MONEY FROM…

seriously, jackie, i don’t believe in god but if he exists, you are going directly to hell.

Sep 24, 2009 @ 11:02 pm
    NickandCourtney! said:
    HE GETS PAID! HES NOT A HERO!
    _________
    Look, take yourself and your twenty five other freakin user names and can you please go somewhere and get a LIFE. ya know what? I really hate you. LOL. I really do.

• NickandCourtney!

HE GETS PAID! HES NOT A HERO!

All this time goes by, still [no reason] why
    A little bit longer and I’ll be fine
    Waitin’ on a [cure], but none of them are sure
    A little bit longer and I’ll be fine
    But you don’t know what you got ’till it’s gone
    And you don’t know what it’s like to [feel so low]
    And everytime you [smile, you laugh, you glow.]
    A LITTLE BIT LONGER, AND ILL BE FINE.*

you know that one interview

for me its like saying. you won’t know how much that person matters to you. or how much you love them .. till they are gone out of your life. like “died”.

• NickandCourtney!

Miley isn’t a spokesperson for City of Hope and neither is Demi. — YES THAT WHAT I SAID! DEMI AND MILEY DONATE TO THEM. NOT GET PAID TO DONATE!

No. They do not raise awareness of the disease, thus they are not spokeswomen. They simply throw money at the organization.

• oopla

kimmy4444 said:
    NickandCourtney!

are you a old women, you have a cane?

• Led Zep fan

I’m saying because diabeties IS managable..that people should be focusing more on the diseases that aren’t.

====

Well, that’s kind of unfair.
    Only take care of the diseases that seem most important…screw the rest.
    Yea, diabetes is managable, but Nick is hoping for a cure to help others who have to deal with it. I don’t think he acts like he has cancer, he’s being truthful…it is hard to manage, especially when out on the road.
    You can’t just say ‘Diabetes is not as important as cancer, therefore, we should just forget about…’
    Well, to a lot of people out there it’s life consuming.

I don’t see why it’s such a bad thing for someone to be eager on finding a cure.

you know that one interview

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

I don’t like him that much but what he has been doing is very inspirational:)

• Kelly

• claired

Celebrities need to give money away, donate I mean Otherwise IRS takes it anyway!

• Optimus Prime

You guys dont even know if he gets paid to promote them… maybe thats how he does it maybe he raises awareness for diabetes and promotes bair and dosnt expect to get paid… and also donates to them… you just dont know so stop assuming…

• *stargirl

I wish Nick was my best friend, he’s so cool and a really nice genuine person.

• Kelss.

First off, I’d love my name to be Jackie.

Secondly, think like what?
    You mean being truthful? Yes, I realize anyone with ANY type of disease is a hardship to go through, but that doesn’t mean there should be a conference about finding a cure for a managable disease when there’s more serious ones out there.

Yes. It should be cured, and I hope Nick gets that cure sometime in the future. But it’s managable. Others aren’t as lucky as Nick when it comes to handling their illness.

you know that one interview
    where they asked nick what does he mean by saying this “But you don’t know what you got ’till it’s gone “??__ YES NICK SAID CHOCOLATE CAKE!==

he was joking. He got big laughs. he went on to say that the song had a deeper meaning. Did you hear the whole story? That was actually one of the saddest, most touching parts of his speech when he was talking about not wanting to have it for a day…..

I DEFY you to try to give me a comeback with this. I will take you down.

• `

THAT’S because he doesn’t want to say THAT HE WILL DIE. HE wants to STAY POSITIVE for all of the PEOPLE WHO HAVE DIABETES. but if you have diabetes your own. YOU WILL UNDERSTAND what that line is for about. “Death”

• NickandCourtney!

IF MILEY WAS A PAID SPOKES PERSON EVERY ONE WHO FREAK! THATS THE TRUTH! FYI MILEY HAS A HEART PROBLEM. SO SHE IS SICK TOO!

• bridgetxoxo

How can you hate Nick? Seriously, he’s a good role model.

• Anonymous people

ok LISTEN people we need to get some things straight. The people on here making fun of something as serious as type 1 diabetes disgusts me. You probably have NO idea what they go through EVERY day of there lives. And saying it’s not as bad as some of the other conditions out there Is a totally and completely ignorant and false answer. It’s a horrible thing. No one deserves it. You can’t control wether or not you get type 1. It’s life long. With no breaks. 24/7 it’s a constant balancing act. Fingerpricks, injections, pump site changes. All of you people saying it’s not that bad should spend a day in a type 1 diabetics shoes. You wouldn’t survive one day.

• Gina B

He is so beautiful!! Like wow, I’ve never seen such a beautiful boy!!!!
    *_*
    Very smart, and very inspirational, I hope he lives to be 80! haha
    God Bless,
    Gina

• NickandCourtney!

I NEVER MADE FUN OF THE DISEASE! I SAID WHY DOES HE GET PAID??

• missi

You are a friggin disgrace.

Anonymous people said:
    ________
    It’s just a couple of people here who think like that. Most of us don’t, trying to set the record straight.

• NickandCourtney!

HOW MAY WATCHES DOES NICK HAVE? HOW MANY AS ROLEX’S? Hmmm POOR NICK? EVERYONE WITH DISEASE IS NOT GOOD! NICK HAS MONEY! HE IS OK!

• Muscle Museum

Nick is like a male Taylor Swift.
    The eyes, the curly hair, the song writing, the dry sense of humor.
    lmao, Idk, I was just making an observation.

• Kelss.

Well, that’s kind of unfair.
    Only take care of the diseases that seem most important…screw the rest.
    Well, to a lot of people out there it’s life consuming.

It’s not a bad thing.
    Never said it was. Just annoying people are just now taking notice of it more because of Nick.

Like you have to shove it down your throat constantly until people finally say okay.

• NickandCourtney!

mild tachycardia is not a life-threatening condition. she said in her book that it doesn’t cause her any problems.__ Miley also has high blood sugar.. Never hear Miley complain.. Too many double standards..

• ….

I know this is off topic but…look at his arm at 1:01. Wow!
    woahhh. thats hot.

are you SERIOUS?
    wow. i knew that miley was a horrible role model but you’ve just shown me the extent of it. look what she does to her fans. they equate money with perfect happiness and health. disgusting.

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

I NEVER MADE FUN OF THE DISEASE! I SAID WHY DOES HE GET PAID??

cause hes a spokes person and that money he earns goes to his fondation
    his illness may not seem like a big deal to you but to him and those who suffers fro it does.

• K Rudolph

Like, I don’t really like the whole Disney scene and Hannah Montana or Jonas or whatever…
    but i like, seriously want to marry this guy.
    I don’t know why, but I just really want to meet him, get down on one knee and propose.

hypoglycemia is not a real condition.

• NickandCourtney!

cause hes a spokes person and that money he earns goes to his fondation– Link that EVERY dollar goes to the foundation??

link that it doesnt???
    seriously jackie GTFO. someone ban this motherfucker please.

• Muscle Museum

It’s not a bad thing.
    ===

Lmao, well, that’s what celebs do…they raise awareness. i think a lot of people look up to him because he’s so young yet he’s made a lot of people listen.

• NickandCourtney!

JERRY LEWIS HAVE RAISED OVER A BILLION FOR MD. HE DOESNT GET PAID!

• LADY GAGA’S DICK

Oh cool, so we’re picking on the kid with diabetes now? Y’all are so inspirational…sitting on your fat asses…bashing Nick…praising Miley (again)…I’m so proud.

how do you know?

• sigh.

wrong
    and like nick all of it goes to his charity

• hi

hypoglycemia is not a real condition.
    ____
    oh my gosh. More ignorance. Of course it’s real. Are you for real? I mean really. And yes I know it’s real for a FACT. Google it for pete’s sake

• Anonymous45

fuck you

• !!

who cares everyone go to the selena post it’s more important

• \jhmjhmtf

oh shut up and leave a stupid concert that she has to give tickets for free so people would go is not more important than nick talking about diabetes not for nick fans

• kimmy4444

hes ok? he ok? HE OK? bitch please
    he suffers from it so i doubt thats what yo call is ok

• this is gay

NickandCourtney! said:

JERRY LEWIS HAVE RAISED OVER A BILLION FOR MD. HE DOESNT GET PAID!
    ===

Oh shut the fuck up.
    I bet if Nick died by tomorrow you’d be eating all of your pathetic words.

• Kelss.

Oh really.
    How about watching your own mom slowly forget who you are. Not even knowing your name. How about seeing her age backwards and act like she’s 13 at the age of 57. How about having to stand by her side when she forgets her life alltogether?

Where’s the cure for that?
    Sorry. But I think I can deal with pricking my fucking finger than slowly forget my life and watch those I love forget their own daughter.

Call me fucking insane.

Oh really.
    Where’s the cure for that?
    Call me fucking insane.

___
    I am guessing you are talking about alzheimers. I am very, very sorry about your mom. Nobody deserves any illness like this. They ALL deserve a cure.

• chaching!

If Miley got paid for promoting you would say oh that bitch! But Nick can do no wrong in your ears. He fake cries well I must say. Miley cried at the KCA’s and everyone said that was fake. lol. Nick is better Miley at crying ! Mileys was real Nick wasnt.

jackie it is beyond obvious to me that you are just as sick as nick is. but your illness is in your mind, not your body. i will pray for you.

• Perez

Wow I bet if Joe had diabetes you all would be flipping shit.

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

whose even bitching about miley and her condition here? thats right no one
    we havent said anything bad about what she goes through

• yournamex2

Nick is a good guy…idk why all of you have to constantly bring him down. If you’re still hung up about him breaking your precious Miley or Selena’s hearts, get the fuck over it.
    That’s life. He’s a guy.

• Oh Canadaaa

Diabetes is just as serious as any other disease little kids…a lot of people have to deal with it, yes, it’s managable…but hey, it’s good that someone that young and impressionable is helping out thousands.

• chaching!

Miley donates to plenty of Charities . She has her won as well as City of Hope she gives tons too. She doesnt make money from anything.. just saying

• Imma let you finish

Yo Nick, I like you, and Imma let you finish–but Cancer is the most life threatening disease of all time! OF ALL TIME!

…that’s how you all sound. -.-

• Anonymous people

Well said. I can’t stand the people who just brush this disease of like no big deal.

• hinabi

i can’t believe i used to be a miley fan. the ones in this post disgust and sicken mepeople like him and less of the miley fans in this world.

• NickandCourtney!

NEVER SAID A BAD THING ABOUT THE DISEASE. IN FACT I PRAY THEY FIND A CURE. JUST SAID HE GETS PAID! AND THATS A SHAME!

Why is it a shame when the money goes to charity? Would you prefer it to stay with Big Pharma?

• Anonymous people

Please let me explain something to ALL of you. Almost everyone who commented on this post are some of the most disgusting ignorant people I’ve ever “met” first of I’d say 99.9 percent of you have NO idea what type 1 diabetes is. It’s not just like a cold, , or something simple and easy. So here I go with the explaining. First of it can’t be controlled with diet or excersize. It requires multiple daily injections or insulin insfused straight into the blood stream through via Cather or IV. Multiple daily fibgerpricks. And with all that type 1 diabetes is UNCONTROLLABLE you NEVER know what that numbers gonna be. EVERY day is a life threatening fight.

so it’s also a shame that jerry lewis has raised so much money for his condition because he got paid?! wtf kind of logic is that? you’re horrible. miley would never want you as her fan.

• NickandCourtney!

She isn’t a spokeswoman and doesn’t raise awareness about cancer. What part of this are you not getting?– JB RATHER DO A CONCERT THIS YEAR THAN RAISE MONEY A DO A CONCERT FOR CITY OF HOPE! Nice!

• *star girl

chaching! said:

===

At 14 Nick rose his hand and made a difference. His voice was heard by thousands of fans, who now know the seriousness of type 1 diabetes.
    He has managed to help many kids around the country, he’s an inspiration, not just to those diagnosed, but to those who want to SPEAK up about something that they belive in.

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

how is it a shame when that money goes to his fondation

• NickandCourtney!

Uhh no they’re flying from South America to Europe that day, actually. No concert._- WOW THEY SCREWED CITY OF HOPE GOOD THIS YEAR! :(

• K Rudolph

I’m sorry I don’t see what’s so great about Miley Cyrus.
    Can someone fill me in?

‘Cause I’m not really a Jonas fan, but I have a lot of respect for this boy. Not only is he gorgeous, but he’s got something to say, and something to live for. He’s TRYING to make a difference, and whether he succeeds or not…it really doesn’t matter.
    He made people listen, and that’s enough to be a hero.

• .,.

all disease DERSERVES a cure.
    NOTHING is worst than this or that.
    THEY ARE ALL SUFFERING FROM IT.
    and its all no joke.

that’s why this people raising awareness for these diseases and helping to find a cure for each are all inspiring and amazing people.

• NickandCourtney!

Not only is he gorgeous, but he’s got something to say,— lol IF HE WAS UGLY NO ONE WOULD CARE HERE WOULD THEY? ALL YOU TALK ABOUT IS HOW CUTE HE IS.. SHAME!

___
    I am going to bed now, but I want to tell you something. What comes around goes around….
    Karma’s a biotch.

• Courtney (:

He is my rolemodel!
    I wish I was as inspiring and intelligent as he is.

I’m sorry.
    But you’re taking pricking your finger,and making sure you have enough insulin to a dramatic movie.

All you have to do is stay healthy, and know how to manage it properly, and also what you’re doing..and you’re good.

Seriously..I don’t see the “OH MY GOD NICK HAS DIABETIES THAT’S SUCH A SERIOUS DISEASE.” effect here.

• kimmy4444

chaching! said:

jb donates to charities, jb and nick has their own charity, jb gave money to the city of hope as well. And nicks trying to help find a cure at a young age…. just saying

• NickandCourtney!

I’m sorry I don’t see what’s so great about Miley Cyrus.
    Can someone fill me in? — MILOEY DONATES MILLION TO CITY OF HOPE AS WELL AS HER OWN CHARITES! JB DONATED 250,000 LAST YEAR, COMPARED TO MILEY 2 MILLION!

• Smile:)

Wow, some of you really need to stop talking like you know everything…anyone with any kind of condition has risks everyday, whether it’s mild or not. Diabetes is scary when you first get diagnosed because you don’t understand. Like Nick, my cousin also asked if he was going to die. He was only 8 and he lost so much weight and he literally thought he was going to die because according to little kids, if you’re unhealthy, you die. And as for Miley’s hypoglycemia, no it is not life threatening, there is no reason for her to go around advertising it as much as Nick and diabetes because it is very uncommon. She still has to be careful because hypolycemic patients often develop tumors and their hormones are often out of control (which may explain her tweets. A normal teenager experiences alot of emotions, but Miley seems to change every second)

you have no idea how much either of them donated. you are a disgusting, horrible human being and there is something wrong with your mind. rot in hell, jackie.

• K Rudolph

NickandCourtney! said:

You obviously didn’t read my comment dipshit.

I’m not even a Jonas fan.

His looks did catch my attention, but I also admire how young yet how smart he is.
    He’s such a cool person and it’s a shame you’ll never know that because you’re head seems to be so far up Hannah Montana’s ass.

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

and you only speak badly of him, thats the real shame

• NickandCourtney!

She still has to be careful because hypolycemic patients often develop tumors and their hormones are often out of control (which may explain her tweets. A normal teenager experiences alot of emotions, but Miley seems to change every second)– MILOEY GETS HIGHS AND LOWS TOO! PLUS SHE HAS THE HEART THING!

• Smile:)

and Jonas fans, seriously? You guys cannot be this stupid, that Jackie bitch is NOT a Miley fan, they are trying to make everyone hate Miley. If you ignore them, they will get bored and leave eventually.

• Ysette

I just reported the Miley fan to oceanUPPED@gmail.com because she has truly gone too far this time. Shameful.

• NickandCourtney!

and you only speak badly of him, thats the real shame — IF HE WAS UGLY WOULD YOU CARE?? TELL THE TRUTH! YOU KNOW YOU WOULDNT!

• Ysette

At first I thought she was just a troll but she’s here for hours every day. She’s seriously a fan. And she seriously needs to leave. Now.

• zomg.

ugh SHUT THE FUCK UP JACKIE. jesus.

• Smile:)

Ysette said:

Can they really ban her? She also goes by the name Sunset and I don’t know the others, but NickandCourtney seems to be the most recent.

• sousa

Miley condition is serious too, of course no way as serious as Nicks

• Muscle Museum

I don’t think Jackie’s a JB fan because on Miley posts she speaks highly about Miley a lot. I just think she has some serious issues.

• Ysette

Yes, they can ban people from posting on the site. Maybe if enough people complain they will ban her.

• Smile:)

No, you don’t understand. There was a girl named Katy in the old Ocean days and she used to spam EVERY single Miley post and write something praising Selena. Katy wasn’t really a Selena fan though, she just wanted the Miley fans to hate on Selena. That is what this girl is doing. Maybe she’s a Selena fan trying to get JB fans to hate Miley, but it’s reverse psychology, making all Miley fans look obsessed and delusional.

• Ysette

I remember Katy and I do believe that she was a Selena fan. She came back “a changed woman” a few months ago. Still posted on Selena posts with broken English but didn’t spam anymore. I am almost positive this girl is just a deranged Miley fan. No one would put this much effort into praising someone she hates. Not nearly every hour of every day of every week.

• Anonymous people

Yeah, hello , obviously you can be healthy and very much alive with it. But how would YOU like to have it hmmmm? Theres no stupid competitin to such disease is worse! People don’t see how serious it is.

• lalalala girl

I LOVE YOU
    TE AMO
    I LOVE YOU
    TE AMO
    I LOVE YOU
    TE AMO

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

NAB(k)(k)

GOSSIP GIRL

• kaycee

“alrighty here.
    i dont love or hate the jonas brothers.
    the one with diabetes needs to stop making a big deal of it.
    tons of people have diabetes. what makes you so special?!
    the song is a little too much.
    hes a little too obsesed with diabetes if you ask me.”

—————–

He’s making a big deal out of it because it IS a big deal and he’s trying to raise awareness. I don’t see what’s wrong with that. And anyways, not everyone with diabetes goes on a stage every night in front of millions of people and perfoms. Everyone with diabetes isn’t on the road all the time. So, next time, actually learn something and know your facts before you open your mouth.

• NickandCourtney!

and btw… who’s courtney? — Nicks pedo GF. shes 51 months older than him. She a dancer. The stripper is covered, she doing it! She wants Nicks money and his V card. Nick has changed,. :(

• mattersmost

When I found out Nick Jonas was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, I have been spreading Diabetes Awareness as much as possible. Nick is my hero. I love him with all my heart.

• NickandCourtney!

He’s making a big deal out of it because it IS a big deal and he’s trying to raise awareness.– AND HE GETS PAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BAYER PROMOTES JB AT THEIR SITE GO LOOK!

• : ))

wishing peple to have diabetes is stupid selfish you should never ever wish a disease on someone i know you defending him but thats not the way to go

• ICARE

DIABETES
    is something that you can’t control if you get it or not.

• Blehhhh

Please, stop acting like assholes about diabetes. Sure he talks about it alot, but you have to understand. Diabetes affects people on here too. My mom has it, and you don’t know how much it sucks to see someone you love almost fall when their blood sugar drops, or how they shake and can’t speak because they might pass out. So stfu, and stop being ignorant. I know there are worse diseases out there, but at the same time, this is a disease.

He almost cried at the end, that was so sad =(

My mom has it too, my grandpa did too he died, but not from diabetes, from a heart attack & a stroke. My grandpa was always checking his sugar, I always worried about him. When my mo wakes up she’s usually shakey so she has too eat something like a cake or something. My mom once fell down in walmart from diabetes & she was pregnat with my little brother.
    So i would really wish people would stop being soo rude about diabetes, because it is IMPORTANT.

• Anonymouss

He almost cried at the end, that was so sad =(

• angfedkla

NickandCourtney – how do you know? lol is there a picture or anything online with them together? i wanna see what she looks like!

• NickandCourtney!

“HE IS THE SPEAKER OF BAYER DIABETES FOUNDATION” He’s going to speak for it until they found a cure.__ OR UNTIL BAYER STOPS PAYING HIM!

• /

I hope God Helps people like you.
    You’re lucky enough that you don’t have that kind of sickness. Im pretty sure if you do. you’ll do the same thing that he does.

• sheila

People who makes fun of people who have diabetes are disgusting!!!!

Diabetes
    stole my Grandmothers
    life. To My Grandmom there is no
    reason for this to happen
    to you. It is so undescribable.
    The pain hurts. It doesn’t go
    away.

• Emilee

Why does it matter that he gets paid? Either way he’s still getting the word out. My aunt has type 1 diabetes and she said its horrible, the highs and lows and having to take her insulin so, there is a need for Nick to bring it up. If its hard for a 35 year old, I can’t imagine what it must be like for a teenager.

• Anonimo :)

Wow, there’s a lot of ignorant people here I see. The diabetes is a TERRIBLE desease, you connot laught about it. He is adorable, he sooo sweet, and he speaks like a man, I love him. And, yeah, he repeat it all the the time because is important to him.

• fucklife

you think your life sucks??
    try having diabetes since you were only 6 years old and getting it on your birthday
    now add celiac meaning no gluten because your allergic which means no wheat

&&all your friends hate your boyfriend
    your first boyfriend
    then he dumps you after you politely rejected.

• this is gay

You all are idiots.
    ANY disease is life changing. You can’t just say, “Diabetes is not a big deal…” Well, it is to him, and a ton of people get freaked out when they’re diagnosed.

• NickandCourtney!

IF HE WAS A GOOD GUY HE WOULD TAKE THE MONEY! ITS ABOUT THE MONEY FOR JB NOW! :(

• NickandCourtney!

IF HE WAS A GOOD GUY HE WOULD NOT TAKE THE MONEY! ITS ABOUT THE MONEY FOR JB NOW! :(

• THE DOORS

It’s a life threatning disease you ass wipes…it’s not like he can freakin control it. He wants to find a cure, just like how people with cancer want to find a cure, people with aids want to find a cure…ALL diseases are bad.

• 123

I want everyone to read this.

This quote is dedicated for my grandmother who is lately having kidney problems & is fighting diabetes. yesterday my mom told me that she could die from it & it inspired me to write a quote for her:

Please stay strong <3
    Even though it’s hard to fight it.
    It’s not your fault you have kidney problems & have type 2 diabtetes
    It happens to a lot of people
    It happened to your mom, it may happen to my mom
    It may happen to me.
    But I think it’s amazing how you’ve been fighting since you were thirty for kidney failures
    Also, you diabetes in your twenties.
    Promise me, you won’t go yet.
    Your young still & shouldn’t go this fast.
    Please just stay strong.

love,
    from your granddaughter

I also want to dedicate that to everyone who have diabetes. PLEASE STAY STRONG :) <3
    You’ll find a cure someday!! Ill help to raise awareness

• LALALAReally

First: You’re an idiot.
    Yes, he gets paid to talk about diabetes when it comes to commercials. You need to listen more often. He only gets paid for talking about it in commercials and advertisements. It’s still something close to him. He doesn’t get payed to talk about diabetes when it comes to concerts and giving his speech. And I’m pretty sure a vast majority of celebrites that are spokespeople, get paid to do it. Vanessa Hudgens, Hayden Panettiere, Emma Roberts. They’re all spokespeople for Neutrogena. You think they’re doing it for free? Kelly Clarkson, Jessica Simpson etc. They’re spokespeople for Proactiv. Do you think THEY’RE doing it for free?

Bottom line: Diabetes is something close to Nick’s heart and he’s only trying to help other kids that have it. If it means speaking about it in commercials and advertisements, so be it. If he’s getting paid for it, even better. It’s not like he’s eating babies, chill the fuck out.

The point is, he’s still doing a GOOD thing. If there’s something wrong with that, then I really wonder what goes through your head everyday.

You all need to stop being so dense.

• hi

I am so happy that there are so many intelligent people on here now!

You know, it’s one thing to not understand something, but why would you run off at the mouth about a subject that you don’t know about? It just makes you look stupid and bad, really bad. I don’t know what it will take to make people on this site realize what an incredible thing it is that Nick is doing. You really don’t know.

• stopthehate

I know it’s really not worth the time to respond to haters, but you do realize this site posts a lot about the Jonas Brothers and Nick happens to be a Jonas Brother, therefore stories about his diabetes will probably get a post. It’s not like he is asking you to read these stories or watch the interviews, it’s the site posting the stories, not him. Did you not hear the doctor say how difficult it is for teenagers to deal with this type of chronic illness. Chronic meaning he will have to deal with it his entire life unless a cure is found. I guess it is easy for you to say you’re tired of hearing about it or that there are more serious illnesses, but it would not be so easy to say this if you were dealing with it daily and it effected your moods, energy levels, and you had to think about everything you eat, not to mention it is life threatening if not managed properly.

• zomg.

jackie, you are such a horrible human being. your trolling is no longer funny. gtfo, asshole. good for nick for doing this. raising awareness is amazing.

• yournamex2

People look up to him because he brings awareness to a disease that is overlooked. There are a lot of kids out there with diabetes and it does have an impact on their life. They look up to Nick because he shows that even with a hectic schedule, he can still live a normal life.

• NickandCourtney!

He wants to find a cure, just like how people with cancer want to find a cure,— JERRY LEWIS RAISES MONEY EVERY YEAR FOR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY! HE DOESNT GET A DIME!!!! HE HAS DOING IT FOR WHAT 40 YEARS NOW??

• gliuqywflausfkadlsa

YOU KNOW. WHOEVER YOU ARE ..

I JUST WANT TO SAY SOMETHING.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i wish you have diabetes you heartless bitch.

ITS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY.
    do you know what they do to that money?
    THEY GAVE THOSE TO THE DOCTORS so they can HELP CREATE FIND A CURE.

so if you hate nick because of that COURTNEY WHOEVER HE’S NOT EVEN DATING HER THEN FUCK YOU AND YOUR LUCKY LIFE!

• Canada S.

The whole point of being a spokesperson means that you are going to talk about it. They want to find a cure. Finding a cure costs money and in order to get the money you need funding and donations. You don’t get either of those if people aren’t hearing about it. So you have to keep talking about it to keep it up there with all the other issues. Yes, there are other diseases out there that may have worse symptoms or higher mortality rates but Nick is living with diabetes so that is something personal to him. If we weren’t immersed in this world of Jonas, Miley etc. we might not hear it as much. People usually support a cause that is personal to them. Nick lived long enough before his diagnosis to remember how it felt not to have to worry about his blood sugar all the time. I don’t blame him for doing all he can to try to find a way to get that back.

• Led Zep fan

Yea Nick is such a jerk for being an inspiration…going on TV speaking about something that truly means a lot to him, that’s LIFE THREATNING…

YOU all are the heroes.
    Sitting on a computer…getting fatter…cussing out a seventeen year old boy.

Such inspirations, the lot of you.
    -_-

• NickandCourtney!

do you know what they do to that money?
    THEY GAVE THOSE TO THE DOCTORS so they can HELP CREATE FIND A CURE.— LINK????

• dasher

ILL CUT MY PINKY FINGER IF HE DOESN’T GET A DIME.

haters like you seriously should have those kind of sickness and not people like them

• Anonimo :)

MONEY? MONEY?! He’s the figure of BAYER! Please, let me tell you, these has nothing to do with money. Comparing the money they won with the concerts, the CDs, and all of that, the money of the BAYER ad is insignificant.
    He does it because he wants
    Shut up pleeeeeease :)
    I<3 NJ

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

of course hes going to get paid, hes the spokesperson for the. Its his job. And besides that money goes to his foondation for finding a cure for diabetes

• zomg.

she DOES get money. she is the head of the damn board of the hospital. not only that but she also RAISES millions of dollars per year. get the fuck out of here. i know that you can’t see out of miley’s rectum most of the time but to bash him for raising awareness is disgusting.

• x.

you need a proof for that? Whats happening with our world today? satan is taking over?
    geeze.

• Optimus Prime

Okay to that one person Nick and Courtney Galiano are not dating thats just Jackie trying to make Nick look bad but they arent dating…

And I dont know if people should be falling for the E! story about Liam and Miley just yet… I mean a couple weeks ago E News was like it wont be long before miley goes back to Nick and now they are like “Miley was all over Liam and they have been dating for 5 months” but the all gossip sites are linking it to E! 5 months isnt possible this is obviously a rumor put out possible by someone from Mileys camp…

The Last Song filming ended- Liley kiss at airport.

The Last Song Book and Music video come out- Liley movie date.

The Last Song release date pushed back- This rumor that they are “official” somethings comes out near or on a day of something important i find that weird.

• hi

We must all ignore jackie, i mean NickandCourtney! among other names.

I honestly wonder at times if she really believes what she writes or if she is out to annoy the rest of us.

• Gabe Saporta

You guys it’s Jackie that’s doing all the hating. Her head is so far up Miley’s ass it’s sad…
    Next she’s gonna start posting reviews on how the Jonas Brothers are ‘failing’

• NickandCourtney!

WHY DOES BAYER LINK TO LONAS MYSPACE AND FACEBOOK AND TWITTER AND CONCERT INFo! PROMOTION! WHY??

wtf? this is bayer’s north american diabetes page

nick isn’t even ON the front page. go get laid jackie.

• <.>

because people like you should have diabetes and not them.
    so then you can feel what they feel.
    shut your fucking mouth

• noooooo

Everybody gets paid. Thats how it is today. Just hope all the money is going to charity and they find a cure soon.

• K Rudolph

That chick is pyscho…I’m outta here. I try saying nice things about a good guy that I like a lot, and I get attacked.
    Whatever,
    I really hope he does succeed in everything, he’s got a bright future ahead of him.
    Peace suckas.

• Smile:)

Like I said, this Jackie person is mocking Miley fans on purpose.

• zomg.

sadly, no. jackie is really a miley teenie. she’s been here for months. there’s something wrong with her, though. really.

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

of course i would! You dont know me or how my brain works so you dont know what id think. And also if he were ugly and doing this id care, both my grandparents suffers from diabetes too

• jbarefadingsuckit!

Ysette said:

lol how was katy a changed woman what she say?

• abc123

jackie never sleeps or goes to school
    shes always here even up late at nights and early in the mornings

• Smile:)

zomg. said:

Ok, heres the deal. Mimi? She’s a super Miley fan. Jackie = hater. I’m telling you, she is mocking the Miley fans, probably just mimicking everything the Mimi says. That is how Mimi acts, except mimi knows how to actually have a normal conversation.

• zomg.

dude, no. really. i thought she was at first. but she’s always. here. no hater would do that. she never leaves. she is literally here every time i come on the computer. i don’t think she goes to school or work. it’s bizarre.

• cyril

You know, it’s sad…
    that’s people only started caring about diabetes
    when they found out Nick Jonas has it.

but i want to thank nick. that because of him.
    now our government cares about it too.
    so thank you nick! We’re counting on you!

• kimmy4444

NickandCourtney! said:

do you know what they do to that money?
    THEY GAVE THOSE TO THE DOCTORS so they can HELP CREATE FIND A CURE.— LINK????

it goes to his fondation which will go to the docs

• Miley fans gtfo

• NickandCourtney!

of course hes going to get paid, hes the spokesperson for the. Its his job.– ITS HIS JOB? I THOUGHT HE DID OUT OF HIS HEART! AND I LOVE HOW HE FAKE CRIES TOO. YOU KNOW THAT FAKE RIGHT?

• Anonymouse

You have serious issues. I’m not even kidding. You need therapy.

• sigh.

jackie, ffs.
    you are an idiot.

• jjean

I know this is off topic but…look at his arm at 1:01. Wow!

jjean said:
    I know this is off topic but…look at his arm at 1:01. Wow!
    ____
    Oh my gosh. I noticed too. He is wearing the same shirt from the last live chat.

• Miley fans gtfo

====

why is your head so far up Miley’s ass?

WHY?

• jbarefadingsuckit!

Optimus Prime we dont care……..

• jbarefadingsuckit!

i think kimmy4 is jackie
    makes sence

• ilovenicholas!

“You know sometimes life brings out its complications and some hardships, but
    you know, it’s how we deal with them
    that counts.” -nj<3

• STAYSTRONG!

JDRF- juvenile diabetes research foundation
    with your help, there won’t be anymore JDRF
    please donate money online at JDRF.ORG
    you can be saving someone’s life!
    PLEASE

• Try This

I’m surprised some people thought he wouldn’t get paid. BAYER is a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company (they make Aspirin!!!!). There only interest in diabetes is how they can make money off of it…the’re not some charity so of course they paid him to be a spokeperson. That being said, BAYER contributes A LOT to medical research and Nick gets to raise awareness of a cause that is important and very close to his heart.

I don’t get people who say there are worse things than diabetes!?! Sure there are, but he talks about what has an impact on him. Just because there is something worse doesn’t lessenthe importance of this desease to the people who have to live with it everyday without break for the rest of their lives.

• NICOLE .

i think kimmy4 is jackie
    makes sence

——————————

How does that make sense? :-/

• Rileyy

first!

• http://www.meetstate.com/forum/topics/order-acyclovir-cheap acyclovir 800mg

And there is the acyclovir 800mg of again, helpless, it, no one to to, blah, hoo. The buy amlodipine no rx of diuretic-induced in with failure when are inappropriate. Ramachandran vasan, of the acyclovir 800mg of and at boston university school of medicine and for the framingham heart study, said the tried to that included metabolic, and issues. The Altace of diuretic-induced in with failure when are inappropriate. You should re-evaluted within one acyclovir 800mg of at which i would off. This buy altace without prescription restores the and of a youthful, with that an of one or more. 4 for a buy amlodipine no rx of serum in human populations, inhalational anthrax – additional information. For from immediate-release amlodipine besylate 2.5 mg tab to niaspan, with niaspan should with (i. I could nor amlodipine besylate 2.5 mg tab of a before this medicine.

• graceeee

my hero for life.

• mememem

Care to credit?

• demi and selenaa

im proud of you nick<3

• Laurenn!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!! WE LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! KEEP GOING NICK!! MUCH LOVE, LAUREN!!! <3

• RyanJoseph2009

He’s so great! My hero. haha

• jbarefadingsuckit!

kimmy4 is sick or something and is always off from school
    she never somplains about jackie till now
    shes a jb fan who might be jelous and try to make more jb fans dislike miley

• NickandCourtney!

HES A PAID SPOKE PERSON! SEE HE SUCKS!

• Led Zep fan

My God, this isn’t a competition on ‘which is the worse disease’
    ====

I know…the people on this site are so narrow minded.
    And it’s sad because, if Nick had cancer would you all think differently?
    Jesus, he’s doing a good thing, leave him be.

• ;

Nick Jonas
    Love or hate the Jonas Brothes, admit it.
    Nick Jonas is inspirational. Diagnosed with diabetes
    at only age twelve, trying to find a way to make good of out
    something that would change his life. Living his dream not letting anything
    slow him down. Always thinking of others first, helping others,
    starting his own charity. I like the Jonas Brothers, your opinion may
    be different. But, really admit it, he is such an inspiration. A truly
    amazing boy.

keep doing what you’re doing Nick!
    million’s of people are counting on you..
    One of them is My Aunt.

• Kelss.

My God, this isn’t a competition on ‘which is the worse disease’

Where in my paragraph did I say he’s doing this to help himself? I said I think it’s cool what he’s doing. I agree with you.

I never said he said that straight from his mouth, I said he’s acting like it. Obviously you can’t read and rearrange my words to make yourself sound better.

• trufax

what the hell is wrong with some of you? he raises awareness for the disease and raises money for his charity and we’re bashing him for this? what?

• Miss Swift

A girl at my school has cancer and she loves Nick Jonas! Everyone knows that is like her hero.
    You don’t have to have diabetes to look up to Nick…I look up to him because he stood up for himself and finally brought awareness to a disease that a lot of people have to live with.
    I think that’s cool, he was so young, yet his voice was heard.
    THAT’S what makes him so inspiring.