Nick Jonas ALIVE & WELL IN TORONTO

nick-jonas-fan-meeting

From Jennifer: I met Nick Jonas outside of his hotel last night. He wished me happy birthday and signed my magazine and took a picture with me. He was so sweet about everything. New pix from Sandra!

elieaa

I’m cool. How’s it going with you? I just love that puppy :)

Nicky Dicky :)

• Tashahahaha

“Alive & Well”?
    Well state the obvious.
    Who said he wasn’t?

• anon777

we all know nick and joe are alive and well. its kevin that seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. where is he?

does anyone know how much longer they will be in canada?

• fewefwefwefw

aww he looks good there it def something in the water in toronto that makes us all look gorgeous

• Anonymous94

he’s supposedly in jersey right now

• ammanda

Aww thats so cool!

• MZ

Alive and well?

What, was he dead and bad the night before?

..:|

He’s looking pretty sexy though ;) hahaha :)

• MyselfYeah

I love U JOOOOE <3
    ofc i Love Kevin n nick too :P

• jonas is love :)

aw we haven’t heard much from the boys since CR2 started filming, i miss them :(
    but cant wait to see them oct. 9 and 10<3 :D

• F

Yeah the reason kevin isn’t ever shown is because he is with his fiancé

• kimmy4444

“Alive & Well”?

um we should be asking kevin this not nick

• baybay

uhm idg the point of the title…No one said Nick wasn’t alive and well…

• baybay

And Kevin is in Jersey with Dani right now.

• JUU

OMG I WAS THERE AND THEN I LEFT!!!?!?!?!? WHAT TIME DID THEY END UP SHOWING?

• hollyg

Tim, you have once again retained the title of Capt Obvious

• dhgsdgfs

the title is stupid.

love you nick
    the first pic is amazing<3

• awwwww

NICK IS ON HIS WAY TO VEGAS TO SEE MILEY! :)

• elieaa

honestly, these titles are confusing me. First the Nick J. is unsaintly post where i was confused where the unsaintly part was based on the title. Now, ALive and well? Made me think he was sick for a moment. And Alive???? when was he not Alive??? Unless he’s like a vampire or something????

hollyg

how are you?

• Lin

wow hes alive and well, as if we didnt know that

• abc123

awwwww said:

NICK IS ON HIS WAY TO VEGAS TO SEE MILEY! :)

what are you talking about?

• paaperplanes..

NICK’s so sweet.

kimmy4444

Kevin should be there on Monday with the family. Its Frankie’s birthday. He doesn’t want to be on bb brothers shit list for life missing his birthday. I read on TJ that tomorrow is Danie’s birthday

• kelly

ALIVE AND WELL??

Really oceanup.. i hate what this site has turned in too

awwwwww

OMG Jackie! Just STFU will ya?

• awwwww

bandbusdriver72 I think Dr. Pepper should sponsor me. The only reason why I say this, is I’m going to need someone to buy me new kidneys one day.
    5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

and you know that how?

• Lin

im talking to awww in my last comment

• HAHA!

I LOVE WHEN DEMI DOES THIS NO ONE CARES… D;

PS: SHE WAS LIKE 13 OR 14.

• ;//////

NICK IS ON HIS WAY TO VEGAS TO SEE MILEY! :) +++ Wow! cool!

• lolololol
  • lolololol

DEMI IS A SLUT! http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=1336&fid=2904 She was 14 when this was taken!

• Lin

i seriously dont think that

• cooliogirl

I think Demi is really into guys with tattoos/piercings, its a bit obvious though

That seems like her type :)

• omgyoucanmeee

he’s a perverse Photographer,shes a nasty whore THE PERFECT MATCH

• NICOLE .

Like i said before, u cant tell someone who they can or cant date, u can have an opinion but we honestly do not know what is good or bad for joe

——————————————-

I was being facetious.

Luv2LuvJonasDotCom
    Sep 26, 2009 @ 02:34 pm
    Luv2LuvJonasDotCom said:

check out
    ….
    If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!
    ———————————-
    Shit. I was hoping you were dead and gone.
    “Ive been travelin’ on this road too long just tryin’ to find my way back home”

• omgyoucanmeee

the perfect match
    they should´do a sex tape

Jersey girl

who doesn’t??How are you this fine weekend??

• jerseygirl

elieaa
    Sep 26, 2009 @ 04:22 pm
    elieaa said:

Jersey girl

who doesn’t??How are you this fine weekend??
    —————————————–
    I am Fab-U! Got my homework done today and just chatting here while watching my beloved Yankees.

Things sound better for you. Glad to hear it!

And, btw, I agree with one of your comments….the boys are very nice and I think they would definitely give a “normal” fan some attention.

• ehhh

They do look at the fans. I’ve met them in toronto and they didn’t ignore me….. __ I meant not in the GF sort of way…

• w

I think its too late for Joe and Nick to find a Danielle. Kevin was just at that point of them getting huge in Hollywood, so Danielle might not have known who he was. She feel for Kevin, not Kevin of the Jonas Brothers. Jow and Nick are way too known now to get a normal girl that isn’t in it for fame and riches, IMO that is.
    ——————
    I agree. Kevin was super lucky to have found Danielle so early. They meet in May 2007 when JB were hardly famous, now their level of fame plus their schedules, and traveling would be too much for a normal girl.
    —————–
    I don’t agree. I don’t think it’s too late for them to possibly find a Danielle. If they just open their eyes and really look for a good and special girl with a good heart then they could find a “Danielle” out there. All they have to do is look.
    I agree with you too. I just don’t see how it would work with a normal girl. Especially for Nick since his age group is high school girls and they’re busy enough, and then add dating a Jonas Brother to that? Woah. But yeah whoever they date is fine with me.

AAC

yeah. I like them but not that much. Plus that 5 seconds seeing them would so not be worth getting killed by my mom. First and foremost they’re people just like us. There’s no need to stalk them, sneak into hotel rooms, get some crazy camera with a zoom of like a mile,etc. If you see them you see them.

• kelly

Is this Jackie????

Lin

fans with lots of pictures aren’t that bad. When you can’t see the color of any of your walls, the floor, and every surface and object in the room is JB related, you need help

NICOLE

Joe only dates good girls

• Lin

elieaa:ya i agree, like Camp Rock bedding and furniture and such…..that is creepy

• lala23

how did u meet them?

• adriana <3

okay im not jackie but if one person talks about niley are they automaticly named as the crasy and delusional jackie? haha wow. i hate jackie..like seriously she should get a fucking life..but not all niley fans are jackie. just sayn’ haha :D

• dell01

Hey, if they really wanted to make it work and they really liked each other, then I think they could find a way. No one knows what will happen in the future, so you know. I think when you really like someone then anything is a possibility. All you have to do is look. ;)

• NICOLE .

Joe only dates good girls

———————————-

And how has that worked out for him thus far, Anonymous?

Lin

If everything was JB from the picture stuff down to bedding I would agree. But i know someone with 2 JB pillow cases and just their door had JB pictures on it, an d they aren’t a crazy fan girl

• Lin

elieaa:ya its all about moderation you know?

• <3<3<3u

i don’t think It’s disgusting…is ART! and he is doing so well thought :)

• kelly

I aplogize for assuming someones jackie, but i will admit that th fact miley tweeted about dodger on nick’s b day is a little fishy..

Does anyone have a clue whats going on with nick and miley as of right now?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi and Dirk are coming out with it?

ZackTaylor@Fizzy_xoxo everyone thought they were just friends, but then the picture leaked and now they are “coming out”. reps dont deny it
    about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Fizzy_xoxo

She’s gonna get bashed big time :(
    People are gonna do the same to her that they did to Miley, she is dating a 23 year old after all.

• cooliogirl

Kelly, that is THE question. I mean , they pined for each other for what? A year or more. finally got back together and it only lasted a few weeks. It really, really, really, really makes me wonder wtf? Obviously there is more to this story than we know, but it’s like, they were two tortured souls for such a long time, and then they pissed it away in no time at all. That’s what I can’t wrap my head around
    ——————————
    It makes no sense to me either but someone told me like miley tweeted”girls go where ur celebrated not tolerated”, then justin tweeted” dont ask and i wont say i told you so”????????

Can someone verify this for me?

OR maybe it was distance, if miley and nick want each other back maybe they should have waited till they were less busy….

I really dont know, my best guesses.

I agree, there is most likely a part of the story we dont know. ___________________________________ True but after that she tweeted the Dreaming of dating Peter Pan. And Miley already said she used to dream of Nick saving her from JB fans (while she was with Justin ;/ lol ) They Miley tweets wishing I was at a Dodgers game on Nicks Bday. She tweeted that once before when JB tweeted they WERE at a Dodgers game. I just dont know. Maybe they are Kinda together. As much ichat for now.. Thats what I think.//////////////////////////////// On top of that Miley is talking about being private and no emo tweets and now she doesn’t like paparazzi. Sounds very Nick Jonas to me.
    ————————————

This actually sounds pretty legit.

• cooliogirl

Demi and Dirk are coming out with it?

about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Fizzy_xoxo

She’s gonna get bashed big time :(
    ——————–
    They probably will, Miley and demi can date whoever they please

• dell01

Joe only dates good girls

———————————-

And how has that worked out for him thus far, Anonymous?
    Ok, bottom line is that NO ONE here knows him and knows what is best for him, so NONE of us can say what or who he needs to date. If he dates good girls then good for him and if he were to date a “bad” girl *cough* then good for him to.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3
  • NICOLE .

————————————-

It’s a joke. I think you need to calm down.

• cooliogirl

Joe only dates good girls

———————————-

And how has that worked out for him thus far, Anonymous?
    —————————————-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Do you guys actually think Niley still lives?

• clause

So u cant talk about niley with out being”Jackie” __ yeah thats how it goes. for real! lol its nuts!

• hi

Im not jackie, but didnt miley date nick befor he was famous??
    I feel sorry for joe though, its obvious him and brenda wont last.
    Does anybody have a good guess to why niley dint work out the 2nd time..did nick mess up again?? the distance…??
    I honestly dont know, if anyone could fill me in
    I havent been on oceanup in a while..
    ____

• PineappleFanta!

Nick has definitely changed as well. You’re making it seem as if he was the perfect boyfriend and she changed into a horrible person. I like both of them, but still, How would you know for sure what really happened in their relationship?

• AAC

Nick is looking sexy as always. I want to meet him and his brothers so bad one day. They sound like total sweethearts.

• ilalalaloveJONAS

OMG i was there yesterday but he came after i left :( :( im sooo sad

• hahahhahahahhaha

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

Los Angeles, CA (CNS) – Miley Cyrus reclaimed the top spot on the iTunes Top 10 after performing the hit on VH1 Divas and kicking off her latest headlining tour.

“Party in the U.S.A.” remains one of the biggest songs in the U.S.A. at #1 for another week after Jay-Z took it last week for his Alicia Keys collaboration, “Empire State of Mind,” which they performed at MTV’s Video Music Awards. That song drops down to #6 this week.

Lady Gaga continues at #2 this week with “Paparazzi.” The “Fame” single is heating up at radio and had plenty of viewers who tuned into MTV talking about her blood-filled VMA’s performance. Black Eyed Peas are at #3 this week with their former #1, “I Gotta Feeling.”

Jason DeRulo moves up to his peak position of #4 with the J.R. Rotem-produced “Whatcha Say,” which samples Imogen Heap’s “Hide & Seek.” Another newcomer, Jay Sean, is down to #5 with “Down,” his collaboration with Lil’ Wayne.

Drake is the only new entry on the chart this week with “Forever,” which features Kanye West, Lil Wayne, and Eminem. The song lands at #7. At #8 are Jay-Z, Rihanna, and Kanye West with “Run This Town,” Jay-Z’s second entry from his “Blueprint 3″ album in the Top 10.

Closing out the list are top 10 staples Kings of Leon and Taylor Swift. The band’s hit “Use Somebody” is at #9 this week, while the country starlet is at #10 with her current #1 pop radio hit, “You Belong with Me.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift

good job!__ TAKE THAT! STUPID JONAS BROTHERS!

hollyg

Pretty good. I’m in Baltimore for the weekend. My mom and ex figured it would be best for me to get away from my aunts. I can’t say I mind, I am getting pampered over here. I know, I absolutely love him, I just don’t ge tto see him very often, only when i go to the states.:(

• kelly

Jackie” is a user on oceanup.com. She goes by several names, including “dannysgirl”, “salsgirl”, “jen”, “jackie”, and multiple variations of “Anonymous77″, etc. Jackie is a troll who constantly spams posts with irrelevant information, videos, and articles about “Niley” in nearly every post, nearly every day, around the clock. This makes it impossible to stick to the actual topic. Furthermore, the fact that she is a troll and not an actual Niley fan has been proven by her repeated bashing of Nick Jonas. We are asking oceanUP administrators to ban Jackie’s IP from the site on the grounds of spamming and trolling. A sample comment from Jackie: http://oceanup.com/2009/09/03/jonas-brothers-gma-backstage?#comment-965528

kelly here btw i didnt start or make this
    ——————————-

LMAO LMAO,Well i guess it makes sense now, but doesn’t”jackie” go to school, she’s on every post… like 24/7

• abc123

creepy how shes always here……….

• abc123

hahahhahahahhaha said:

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift

good job!__ TAKE THAT! STUPID JONAS BROTHERS!

really would you please be mature and stop

• zzzzzzzzz

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift

good job!__ TAKE THAT! STUPID JONAS BROTHERS! —- Yeah Miley knows t0o get JB back good. Nick dumps her and 7 things and Breakout is number 1. Then she 7 things everywhere in his face. Thats why I love her! Miley dont take crap!

• keanebaddream

lol you don’t know them at all. at least from what I’ve been told and from what that blind item is saying, Niley don’t have an as innocent relationship as everyone thinks. (Leaked pics, anyone?) I don’t think Nick cares about her “sexy image” tbh.

• AAC

hahahhahahahhaha said:

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift

good job!__ TAKE THAT! STUPID JONAS BROTHERS!
    _______________

Jackie I swear, if I ever was to see you on the street… You better run.

elieaa

I’m so happy your getting the break you need. I just wish you could see the cute doggie more often

• clara

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift _________________ Go Miley! lol You Belong just wont die! wow!

ACC

LMAO! I swear I have grown to hate Jackie

• pink monkey

What are we going to call them?
    Demirk???

• No Bitchassness

creepy how shes always here……….

she goes to playschool so were probably asleep when shes not here.

• deedee

Sep 26, 2009 @ 10:54 am
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift __ Did JB ever have # 1 on Itunes? Burning up maybe? anyone know?

• kimmy4444

Jackie I swear, if I ever was to see you on the street… You better run.

lololololololol LMAO

• abc123

gosh will you ever shut up

• abc123

gosh will you ever shut up

• UHOH!

Everyone has been wondering whether or not Demi Lovato is dating photographer Dirk Mai – Well, ZackTaylor.ca just got off the phone with a rep. for Demi who says,

“I have no comment on them dating. I cannot confirm or deny.”

Meanwhile, ZackTaylor.ca also spoke with a close friend of Demi’s who says,

“They are dating. They are trying the long distance thing out. So far so good. It’s been going on for a few weeks now. She is really happy with him!”

Congrats to Double D on the new relationship!! http://www.zacktaylor.ca/blog/2009/09/zacktaylorca-exclusive-demi-lovato-is-100-dating-dirk-mai.html

• HAHA!

NICK IS ON HIS WAY TO VEGAS TO SEE MILEY! :)

———————

I doubt that very much. I think Nick and Miley are totally through with each other.
    The Miley that Nick loved does not exist anymore.

Nick loved that sweet wholesome girl that Miley use to be, not this girl that is all about sexualizing herself.

She is a totally different person now. Nothing about her resembles who she use to.

• AAC

hollyg

I’ve always hated Jackie. She just won’t STFU about Miley and Niley. She must be mentaly ill if she loves Niley but hates Nick and JB. I bet you she’s probably bipolar.

• UHOH!

The Miley that Nick loved does not exist anymore.

Nick is a great guy…hopefully he will find a girl that is more his type that deserves a guy as great he is, someone more like Danielle.___ LMOA Nick LOVES Power! Never happen! Miley IS Poision Ivy. Nick IS NOT wholesome as you think! FAIL!

• Lie&Betray

the truth about demtria will come out…

hollyg

yeah, I’m working on seeing BeeKay more. My friend actually told me to just get a passport for him so he isn’t quarantined whenever he crosses ovwer borders (i laughed really hard cause that seems like a typical spoiled rich person thing to do)

How’s it going though?

• lalalaland

The Miley that Nick loved does not exist anymore {{{ How would be so sure? They have jets and money , they can do what they want, anytime they want.

• w.e

agreed

• ewwwwwwwww

“I have no comment on them dating. I cannot confirm or deny.”

Meanwhile, ZackTaylor.ca also spoke with a close friend of Demi’s who says,

*fell* and *Joe*. I really cant spell today

• ohboiii

sorry for askin but who is this courtney ???

• Kelly

———————————-
    Im not jackie, but didnt miley date nick befor he was famous??

I feel sorry for joe though, its obvious him and brenda wont last.

I honestly dont know, if anyone could fill me in

I havent been on oceanup in a while..

• jerseygirl

elieaa
    Sep 26, 2009 @ 03:29 pm
    elieaa said:

hollyg

——————————–
    Oh alright……….I volunteer! :D

hollyg

I think they do have a chance. They just need a girl who won’t completly freak out when they first meet her. SOmeone who is aware of their fame but at the same time indifferent to it.

elieaa..

you have to be kidding me..okay..that is so not normal….lol…well that kid will grow up normal…not!

What is your Saturday like?

• hmmm??

I Think Nick and Miley should do a photshoot together. Nick looking like he did lying on the ground in RS and Miley looking like she did in Elle! HOT HOT!!

• dell01

Hey Ms. N I would never leave because of you. I have to go somewhere, but I’ll be back later. :)

Have a nice day everybody. :)

• joeismylove

you know what the joe and nick are good guys. So im very hopeful that they will find someone perfect for them. Whether she is in this buisness or not. But i think they will be older by the time they get married. An lets face it, this whole jb craze is sorta dying down. So i think in a few years it will be much easier for them to date without fan girls bitching about the imperfections of the girl and saying how they deserve soo MUCH BETTER.

• w

hollyg – Yeah I have no idea what it supposed to mean, but I see comments like “Dani is SOOO Jersey” all the time.

w

But that normal girl will have to be able to keep pace and put up with a lot of stuff..ya know.. cuz if they are out of the spot light, they will not be out for long…and she has to be able to understand it..like me…lol….whoever she is she has to be able to walk the line of LA and TX or LA and NU and thats no lie…She is a lucky bitch..but how lucky to always know that 1,000s lust after your husband….paranoid..comes to mind…her life won’t be one ideal…

• joeismylove

well if dani is SOOO jersey then i think thats awesome! I wanna be Jersey!

• Eneyi

NELENA FAN

lol @ you XD

NICK=SELENA=DESTINY

IM INVITING EVERYONE TO THEIR WEDDING,IT TOMORROW ON THE WOWP SET!!!

EVERYBODY COME!!

NILEY FANS BANNED!!!!

ONLY COWARDS CANT SEE NICK AND SELENA ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!

ZOMG, I LOVE NELENA!!!!!!!!!
    —————–
    TROLL!
    Don’t fall for it.

• jerseygirl

w said:

——————————-
    My closing comment…………….

Being from jersey myself, I will say that I take it as a HUGE compliment. :) (Although, I don’t think that’s the intent.)

Jerseygirl

I feel the same way. Plus they go outside the hotel and greet those girls who stay there for hours just hoping to get a glimpose of them

• w

Do you guys actually think Niley still lives?
    ——————
    Nah, pretty sure their “fling” in June is over. It sucks cause they were cute together, but if they still have plenty of time to find the right person.
    ——————————————-
    I agree…but none of us can predict the future, im not raven and neither r u. Instead of us being positive their done why dont we just wait till their filming and touring is done.

So instead of assuming why don’t we just wait and see?

I dont think their fighting either..
    Agreed. If they’re supposed to be together they will be. Maybe in the future, who knows. And if they’re not they’re only 16 and 17, they have lots of time to find Mr/Mrs Right…

• hollyg

I understand that Kevin found Danielle at the point where they were just shy of being big, but that was almost 2&1/2 years ago. A lot has happened since then and every Jill, Jane and Janet knows who JB is now. Joe and Nick are going to find it so much harder to get a Danielle of their own.

• dell01

“Just give peace a chance.”

I hate to see cool people get into an argument. Save your fighting words for all the crazies around here. LOL
    lol I hate getting into arguments with people or friends, that’s how I lost one. :( Oh well. People at school know I’m not a confrontational person either.

• w

“every Jill, Jane and Janet knows who JB is now” I haven’t heard anyone use that phrase in forever! Brownie points to you :)

• jerseygirl

hollyg
    Sep 26, 2009 @ 04:49 pm
    hollyg said:
    ————————————
    Not EVERY girl out there knows who the Jonas Brothers are. I think it’s totally possible for either Joe or Nick to come across a girl who is either unaware or just doesn’t care. Or……..they may have a girl in their circle of friends from back in NJ that could turn into something for them. Who knows? I wouldn’t rule any possibility out.

Does anyone have a clue whats going on with nick and miley as of right now?

I don’t think anything is going on with them, I think they are done.

• joeismylove

OMG. Its joe jonas in walmart with a dog!

• Sam In Atlanta

I get that a lot of fans wish that Joe and Nick would date a “normal” girl (because in their delusional minds, they think it’s going to be them), but that would be very hard to do. There would always be trust issues if something went wrong. Dating someone who has a similar lifestyle is smarter, IMO. IDK why people think that if they dated another celebrity that she’d automatically be using them for fame. There ARE nice, genuine celebrities out there. A person’s job doesn’t determine what kind of person they are. In fact, a “normal” girl would be more likely to use them. They should date who they want without stupid fangirls trying to always find something wrong with who they choose.

W

Blame my mom. She is always saying things like that. I tell her its no the 70’s anymore mom ;)

• dell01

It might be harder and it might take a lot longer, but IF that is a big if, if they do find a “Danielle” of their own, then I think it will be worth it in the end for them. No one knows what will happen in the future, so they can find a “Danielle” or not. They know what’s best for them and if they do want to find a “normal” girl then all they have to do is open their eyes and see her for who she is on the inside and not just for looks. My opinion.

Amen.

• jessicababy

why does some people call danielle ugly and make fun of her nose? i thnk she is pretty.

• dell01

Sam In Atlanta- We are NOT all delusional and think that it will be one of us, we just think that IF they were to date a normal girl then that would be good for them. IF they date a normal girl, is she still using them if she wants to be something like a doctor or teacher or something NOT in the entertainment business? Just asking

• Ms.aNonymous

How is everyone today? are you wading in the warm oceanup waters of Jonas Bay…or have you swam around the outreach and the crashing waters of OU…anyhoo….what is up?

I want Joe in those 800 count Egyptian sheets..I wonder if anyone won those sheets..? My mind wanders…..through the land of the Jonai..ahhh a mystical place of enchantment for mind body and soul….

How are my friends..? I hope your well…I left on another post ..I hope you are wading in the warm oceanup of Jonas Bay…and body surfing in the mix…and those that venture out of the cove toward the open ocean..to other posts..goodluck…

• Ms.aNonymous

Can someone explain a normal girl? lmao

• dell01

Be back later. have to go.

• w

I think she’s pretty. She has an interesting look to her. She looks like Haylie Duff. A lot of people say she looks like a “typical Jersey Italian” which I never really understood.

• Ms.aNonymous

Hey dell01…I hope you didnt leave cuz of me..

N

hey. Not much really going on in this post. Normal as in someone who won’t flip whenever they see them, not brag, treat them normally as people and not celebs.

The ottawa sheets were won by some woman who said she’d alloiw the DJ’s at the station to name her baby. They’re holding the sheets until the baby is born.

• w

Big N – Normal Girl : Non-famous, non-celebrity girl, with no aspirations of being in the entertainment business.

Hiya :)

W

Really? I’ve never been to New Jersey so I dont know what that means

Jerseygirl..

I hope your well and enjoying your weekend..hope we can chat sometime…I will try hard to not offend your senses…

• jonas rocks!

Nick is looking pretty rested, thats good.

• HAHA!
  • urSOsquare

MZ said:

Alive and well?

What, was he dead and bad the night before?

..:|

He’s looking pretty sexy though ;) hahaha :)
    ==
    haha ur comment made me laugh! and yes…he always is sexi.(:

AAC
    ya i agree, but htey said that they hope the person they marry is their biggest fan, so i guess its all up to them

• Kelly

I actually kinda blame miley AND nick for trying to get back together, they both knew in june that the distance would be im possible..

Im not “Jackie” for the record

But nick and miley are way to busy this year

Danielle doesnt really do anything..

Brenda has money but isnt busy so she can fly to see joe whenever

But miley is touring while nick is filming, i dont want to put the “niley fans” hopes down

But “Niley” is just not gonna happen right now

I kinda whish nick and miley never attemped to date again.they were cute as friends, in ealry 2009.. and know i heard there fighting again

Is that really true are nick and miley figting AGAIN…

I do not want 2008 again

• destined

• AAC

Lin

I’m not sure if the whole “We hope to marry our biggest fan” thing is true. I think that might just be something to give fans hope. But yeah I think we should just let them date whoever they want to date. We can’t pick their gf’s for them. It’s their own choice.

• dell01

——————
    —————–

• destined

Is that really true are nick and miley figting AGAIN…

I do not want 2008 again ?/ No they are she told AMTV that she wants them to come to see her in concert when they can.

• brb

I’m not sure if the whole “We hope to marry our biggest fan” thing is true. I think that might just be something to give fans hope.___ THERE YA GO! I so agree!

AAC

While i agree with you, I have to disagree about the fan girl comment. It could be a fan girl, just not one who is gonna post videos and pictures alll over the place and divulge information. I really think it just has to be a sane person who treats them like ppl first and not a celebrity. I guess what I am trying to say is that when around them, they should sort of be like “who’s JB?” That’s how i acted at least

AAC:
    Ya i agree, we should just let htem choose their own girlfirends

• harvey

Feel sorry for them in a way because if they date a “fan” even one that seems normal and genuine they will never really know if she loves them for the person they are or is blinded by the fame and money. If they date a celebrity they will wonder if that person is using them to further their own career. Sad really.

• JB rocks my socks

aww his little smile makes me melt inside lol okay back to reality that boy is hot im so happy hes 17 now hes exactly my age yay

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

wtf that guy takes NASTY PICS. I HATE DIRK MAI

———————
    Ewww.
    Why would Demi’s parents even let her date people like Dirk and trace.. :/

• hollyg

Gosh, I didn’t mean to start a war about normal girls for Joe and Nick. Its just how I see it

• Lin

fans who treat them like normal people

• Kelly

——————————

Can someone verify this for me?

I really dont know, my best guesses.

I agree, there is most likely a part of the story we dont know

Kelly

Danielle does do something. She works for theie charity and does some pr work. I hate when people act like she is going along for the ride

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Dirk just posted on his website.

“We are all far to fast to judge… take a step back and really think about what you “think” you know… Is it fair to criticize someone when you have never met them and really have no clue who they are? where they’ve come from… what they’ve been through… who they are… Where their heart stands… we are all of the same. Judge no one more than you’d want to be judged yourself.”

What do you think hes talking about?

• AAC

Eneyi

Oh no. What I meant by fan girl was someone that has 1000 pictures of them in her room. But yeah if it was a sane fan, that would be perfect for them. Just a chill laid back person. A girl who treats them like Joe and Nick not JB.

• bellag

Need loves Music and power. Listen to him talk about Miley and his love for Music and expression, blah balah blah. He wont marry a normal girl.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7KDEgRRppU {{ Aww I love that whole express ourselves thru our Music. God he loves Music and what he does. So sweet. I hope Niley happen again, but way down the road. Let them grow up and find each other later..

• ehhh

Just a chill laid back person. A girl you treats them like Joe and Nick not JB._- KEEP DREAMING! have you seen the M&G pics. They dont look at the fans. ehhh

• hollyg

I’m just going to put this out there, some days I wish Danielle wasn’t in the picture. I kinda have a big crush on Kevin. but she is so cool its okay

• elieaa

AAC (I’m gonna assume you’re talkiong to me cause eneyi is not on)

Okay, just making sure. And that person wouldn’t be a fan girl, I would just call them a stalker.

• Kelly

—————–
    Sorry if i offended anyonb\e, i didnt know :)

• w.e

I CANT SEE THE PICS

• keanebaddream

He’s obviously referring to the Demi stuff.

And it can’t be said enough, Nick will never date a normal girl. It jsut won’t happen. He’ll always want a girl who’s as passionate about music as he is and withhis schedule and lifestyle he won’t have the time to meet normal girls.

• clause

ewwwwwwwww said:

“I have no comment on them dating. I cannot confirm or deny.”

Meanwhile, ZackTaylor.ca also spoke with a close friend of Demi’s who says,

Congrats to Double D on the new relationship!! http://www.zacktaylor.ca/blog/2009/09/zacktaylorca-exclusive-demi-lovato… ??? What? This guy is like 23! ANOTHER PEDO! First Mustin then Nick and Courtney , now this! Ewww ______THOIS GUY IS TOO OLD AND HE LOOKS LIKE TRACE YUCK!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Correct me if I’m wrong but is that not her gay best friend?

I really wouldn’t read to much into that if he is gay haha

—————-

Nope, he’s not gay.. :/

• AAC

I hope if Nick really does go to college, he finds a normal girl there. Not a fan girl or anything but someone who loves music like Nick does and is really down to earth. And for Joe maybe one of his friends since most of his friends seem to be girls. Someone that would understand if the relationship doesn’t work out and would still be his friend. And who has a sense of humor and understand Joe’s goofy self.

• abc123

;////// said:

NICK IS ON HIS WAY TO VEGAS TO SEE MILEY! :) +++ Wow! cool!
    how do you know that

• lallalalalala

Lol Slelena dressed like Miley today! btw she sucked! http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/you-cut-me-open-and-i-ke

• LAURENJ-

Ms N

Hi

• Chelsea-Rose

Haha “ALIVE AND WELL”
    What, was he dead before?
    Glad he’s doing well.

• Ms.aNonymous

I am here but not…I don’t feel connected and he wants me to come and be tight.and to watch a movie…I cant have relations ya know after my procedure on advice for a couple weeks..so its platonic …although I have a mouth and hands..lol…please don’t hate me..I get I am alot for some but I am not tring to tell people to do what I do I am trying to connect to my friends..I fear Jersey has sent me packing..I will love her anyways..thanks for sticking with me through it all and it aint done yet..I have much to got through…

• LAURENJ-

Ms aNonymous

bby girl I am so so sorry that I keep
    missing you when you need to talk….It is
    Sunday 11.30am here in Sydney and I am too
    lazy to get out of bed…..

listen to what your lawyers tell you becuz
    they know how to get you out of this mess…
    I know your loyalties lies with BF #1 but
    he did tell you to look out for yourself….
    so take his advise and do so…..
    plz plz dont go back to your wild ways…..
    i know you are going thru something deep
    and you r hurting badly but numbing the
    pain wont help….It may for awhile but
    it will come back when it wears off….
    I just wish I could take some of that pain
    from you……and help you by being there
    for you bby….i hate that you are going
    through this…..but you need to look out
    for numero uno YOU and only YOU……

luv u bby and always know that i am here
    for you when i can….i think of you night
    and day and the shit your going thru but
    I pray that with time you will heal and
    come out of this better and stronger and
    show the world the true Ms N….you are a
    force to be reckon with…..

• ItsMe_Hailey

somebody on youtube said he died and he isnt dead he is alright and safe people can make up rumors and freak 1/2 of the world out =( he is so sweet

• Mrs. Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas is the cutest guy on the face of the earth! Kevin is marrying his soulmate! YAY!!!

• LAURENJ-

Ms aNonymous

all your OU friends are here for you bby
    and are praying that you get better because
    over the year you have shown us how loyal,
    loving and smart you are and that you are
    worth having as a friend….you make us
    smile and love Joe with your creative
    writing about him and you make us laugh
    when you get hot & bothered because of a
    Joe picture in which he looks srumptous
    and ready to eat…..

we are just worried for you and just wish you
    the strength to get better and come back to
    us healthy and ready for round two of Joe’s
    lifestory part 2, 3, 4, etc…..we need you
    here with us for that…..LOL

• JBUPDATES!

JONAS UPDATE!! READ!! Kevin Joe and Nick are talking… Joe – Hey guys really want to see Mileys show I wonder whats shes up to. Kevin- I can check it out on youtube. Nick- yeah! Lets do it! Kevin- omj she effing flies on Fly on the wall! Joe- Oh snap! Miley flies on a harley and looks damn good doing it! Nick – Oh good goodness, Look at how sexy she is in Bottom of the Ocean in that dress. Kevin – ok guys lets go! Joe- I’m right behind you! Nick -uhh cant get up right now, I’ll catch up to you later. Joe and Kevin lol Nick look at you, you got a Miley Joner. Nick- blushes .. ok, I need 3 things.. A cold shower now, a jet to Vegas to see Miley next show, and tell Mom that “I suddenly have to go” see you guys in a couple of days! :D

• k8ie

OMJ I was going to go with you that day to. You are so lucky. I knew your birthday wish would come true. I wish I could have been there with all of you. You likely won’t read this on here, but i was so excited i had to put something, i will talk to you on facebook.

LaurenJ

What are you going to do today…

I love ya and you know some may think I love ya more than as a sister…and I just want you to know I don’t think of you as more than a sister friend…just so people know..

I love A..and yesterday night I dint come back to OU cuz Thai food and an empty stomach with Scotch, doesent go well..I was so sick…and he just said I told you so.. and I trusted you wouldntd touch something you thought so bad and here you are..(as he held my hair out of the bad stuff…) I asked him why he loves me…he said I love ya..and Ill get back to you after you bathe…he made me a bath..I love that..he does that..and likes to chat with me there..why? I dont know? but he’s so hot Idont care…I think he likes climbing in sometimes…..ahhhh

Uh I am a bit hormonal..and have been through a lot..he has held out the drinks.I have had a couple of supervised vodkas…and he says no more.. and Sunday…nothing..nada..finito…he will entertain me he says to get my mind off of it..ahh why is he so kind..I don’t get it..but I enjoy it..

I seriously am going a bit insane…is that possible? I mean nothing to get me high..talking about work with frientds and how its all waitng for me and then talking about the future and he wants me to still be a stepmom after what i just did..I swear..Oh I did say I was a sinking ship..and I do mean it..although I wont intentionally commit suicide..I have to make it somehow..

• trishtastic

URGGGHHHHH!!!!! I hate when I post and then nothing, oh you must log in a hundred times!!! anyways, it might be up twice so just bare with me. sorry for the rant last night on the other post, I really didn’t want to be mean, I just get a little crazy over well you know…. anyways, I think I need a Joexercism!!! no anyone who can do that????haha lol, thanks for not freakin on me and allowing my Joey moment to take over my brain temporarely!!!! preciate it!!!!

• @bridgetnorris

can someone please explain,seriously,what’s
    the obsession with jb’s relationships.Does it really matter who they are dating+ regardless of weather you like it or not,it’s not going to change their minds.They are people like you+me,do u think they like the hate comments towards people they care about,your making their true fans look bad,that’s why they are forced to lie,same goes for the media.It’s really sad,that they can’t live their lives,but i guess that comes with being a celeb.They all seem like genuine nice guys,who respect their fans,lets give them the curtisy of doing the same thing for them.They have a passion for music+so the fans should focus more on the music,than what they are doing in their private lives.Yes,i undrestand being a fan means wanting to know what they are up to,but things get taken too far.All i care about is the music+the positive messages they give,same goes for miley.She’s a young girl,whose growing up+is trying to change her image,yes she is still young,but that’s HER life to do what she feels comfortable with.I respect her for not letting haters get to her.I have been bullied+beaten by other girls,i have a low self esteem,because of this,+miley is showing me,that it’s better not to let people bring you down.It is still hard,but i take everyday as it comes.I don’t believe in role models,because God is my role model,but i do believe in people+the good things they do.Anyway..
    That’s all i have to say.SORRY FOR THIS LONG RANT!!i just had to get this of my chest.SORRY!! and …THANKS xoxo

• Mila Bordt

THATS MY GIRL!! :)

• JhrPlm

VZROlAl EydkDD

• Phentermine
  • Caia

I had a dream that he died, and then I come on here to a post that says he’s alive and well. That’s really fucking werid.

• brb

ssexybeast said:
    you know what!?!?!?!

wordd

omg, GOD BLESS HIM!!!

look at this one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ5vyHbJMjk ___ I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST VIDEO EVER!

• lallalalalala

JOE WILL WHORE AROUND FOR YEARS , THEN EVENTUALLY MARRY HIS CHILDHOOD SWEETHEART MANDY! NICK WILL DATE MANY GIRLS TRYING TO FORGET MILEY, MILEY WILL DO THE SAME, THEY WILL END UP TOGETHER. NICK WILL BE THE LAST TO MARRY!_—- Exactly. My little whore Joe, love him so much. And yes I see Miley and Nick doing that too.. haha

• bbbb

selenagomez Getting ready for my private show today, I am so nervous. Check out Episdoe 2 of Under… http://bit.ly/13lLh2
    about 1 hour ago from Facebook __ why didnt Nick give her some voice lessons in 2008 or tell her the truth about how bad she is!!!!!

• w

Do you guys actually think Niley still lives?
    ——————

W

Its so funny cause you never see someone say, “Oh, she is so Topeka, Kansas” or “She is so Provo, Utah” when talking about someone.

• joeismylove

LOL. “She is so Topeka, Kansas” haha

N

I’m doing pretty good. Away from my aunts for the weekend, hanging out at my exes in the states, getting pampered by him and his mom.

In regard to that kid, I hope the parents give it a legal name change as soon as those sheets are int heir possesion

• dell01

It’s a joke. I think you need to calm down.
    I am calm. Sorry if I can’t tell if something is a joke or not. Oops on me.

• MZ

Sep 26, 2009 @ 02:58 pm
    lolololol said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but is that not her gay best friend?

I really wouldn’t read to much into that if he is gay haha

• abc123

kelly here btw i didnt start or make this

• DemiandMileyPones

Okay OceanUp is acting like if he was dead and shit.
    But he is handsome.!
    OOOOOHHHHH I cant wait to meet him.. :)

• NICOLE .

I am calm. Sorry if I can’t tell if something is a joke or not. Oops on me.

—————————————–

Your attitude suggests otherwise.

• joeismylove

W

You dont say his a brazilian when he is portuguese…lol

THat pic is a great pic in that it shows Joes kindness…Lets see a new pic of Joe today..where are the fucking paps ..anyways…

I am strong, but this thing I fight is stronger…and I feel that I will be fighting for years….I just want to snort some good stuff or smoke it…drinking alcohol to get high has never been my downfall…w/e..it is what it is…If I could run I would…oh…I guess thats why I wear the ankle monitor..it doesn’t look good dressed up….lol…..I told my A after I had gotten past Thai and scotch not doing well on mmy stomach..not pretty..that I am wearing high heels to rehab and they can screw it if they tell me different…he just said..be aware that your life is in their hands..and he laughed and he can’t love me.at the moment..but I loved him…

• abc123

uhoh your a bit over the top

LAURENJ

in da house?????
    who out of my OU friends are still on????

• LAURENJ-

I truly believe that KEVIN found his soulmate
    in Danielle and their timing was perfect….
    They met in 2007 the beginning of their
    stardom so danielle learnt the good with the
    bad……..

as for Joe and Nick I do truly believe that
    they will have the same as their brother
    Kevin but it will take time……they are
    both still young to settle down and they
    are both so different from kevin in
    personality…..the fact they get scrutinised
    for everything they say and do must be
    really hard for them…..

• oooooooooooo

Sep 26, 2009 @ 06:23 pm
    oooooooooooo said:
    Miley Cyrus Reclaims #1 Spot On iTunes Top 10 With “Party In The U.S.A.”

1. “Party in the U.S.A.” — Miley Cyrus

2. “Paparazzi” — Lady GaGa

3. “I Gotta Feeling” — Black Eyed Peas

4. “Whatcha Say” — Jason DeRulo

5. “Down” — Jay Sean feat. Lil Wayne

6. “Empire State of Mind” — Jay-Z feat. Alicia Keys

7. “Forever” — Drake

8. “Run This Town” — Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West

9. “Use Somebody” — Kings of Leon

10. “You Belong With Me” — Taylor Swift
    — LVATT # 91 on BB! WAKE UP JB MILEY IS KICKING ASS! DO SOMETHING! HER EP IS SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES! HER DOWNLOADS ON PARTY IN THE USA ARE OVER 1 MILLION!

• Kelss.

I think it’s possible.
    There are girls out there who would just want to get to know them as people, not the Jonas brothers. Given they’ll already know who they are, that doesn’t take away the fact that they’re still people..just like a lot of girls out there. There’s girls out there who just want to get to know them BECAUSE they are famous..and maybe to see if they’re the same guys off camera as they are on, which isn’t a bad thing.

Like someone else said, it’s just a matter of looking. I don’t think you guys give enough credit to girls out there. But also know that theres amazing guys other than the Jonas Brothers out there as well, they just aren’t famous.

Jerseygirl

Why wont you chat with me?

• jerseygirl

Sam – I agree, they can date whoever they want. I just feel with a fellow celebrity, the work gets in the way. Look at what happened to Joe and Camilla – he’s touring; she’s shooting a movie. It seemed for a long stretch of time, they could only spend a day here or there together. And who knows how much they were able to either text or have phonecalls. I think there are pros/cons in either scenerio.

Off to dinner now. Later. Probably much. :)

• Kelss.

Yeah that is sad, knowing there’s really people like that out there. I don’t know anything about them, personal wise. Solely because it’s wierd, and if I do get the chance to talk to one of them..I’d want to learn something about them. I was pissed when I figured out Joe’s birthday last month, haha.

But really.
    There’s girls out there they will love them for them. It might take awhile to find her, but she’s out there. It’s not impossible.

• abc123

I predict Jonas Brothers will be gone by mid 2010, when their fans grow up and realize they SUCK or someone else comes along to replace them. It’s going to happen. artists get flushed out all the time especially with boybands!

• w

I’ll tell you what pisses me off. The other day I saw a pic of Frankie and Noah Cyrus and a comment under it said, “Bitch, get off my guy”. I was like “you better be 10 or under and your the bitch, not her”. These fans go to far
    —————–
    Frankie has his own cougar following I see. LOL
    That’s so messed up.

abc123

I know you sit behind a computer or laptop and you have a real life..I hope that one day your real life becomes more important than your vitual life..Here lies the difference i have alife and come to OU to hear opinions like our own or unlike our own..but this space exists within us ..or we wouldn’t come back…say what you will..from my space to yours I wish you happiness.

• w

Big N – Are you still here? Sorry I was gone so long, had to leave with my mom.

• LAURENJ-

How can it possibly be too late for JOE
    and NICK….Joe is only 20yrs old and
    Nick is only 17yrs old….they are too
    young to settle down and it is only the
    beginning for them to find their soulmate…
    They will have what their brother Kevin has
    but later down the track….They are both so
    happy for their brother Kevin and Danielle
    as we all are and we hope SOMEDAY we have the
    same……

There is so much pressure on these guys to
    settle down with the one person and I dont
    know WHY…..they are young and carefree and
    should live life to the fullest….how r
    they going to find the ONE if they dont
    play the field and date….It doesn’t
    make them manwhores but NORMAL guys doing
    normal guy things…..their FANS are placing
    a huge enormous pressure on them to be
    the PERFECT guys which they are and have proven over time but seriously

GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!
    THEY ARE TOO YOUNG TO SETTLE DOWN!!!!!!

hollyg

I believe the kids should be off limits…to many pressures.. I don’t ever go off on kids and go to their posts..I don’t complain about their dress or makeup…I may complain about the parents..

but the kids are off limits.. and I hate that Demi’s sister gets such talk…SHe is just a girl a little girl and I hope she has a somewhat regular life..and I hope she is not allowed to read OU …

I hope that one day she emerges as who she is and blasts us with her own unique talent..and screw the haters and those who put her down…but does it by just being herself and Demi has shown herself to be a proud sister…I wish I had a real sister..I have steps and I have halves…but that is a puzzle I have to put together..

• Demi.TaylorS.Fan

nicks lookin’ hot :P

• —-

• LAURENJ-

abc123

How can you predict such garbage?????
    I mean seriously…..do you have a magic
    ball or something….When they did the
    album LVATT they knew they were going
    to loose a few fans because they took a
    risk in catering for an older fan base….
    So their album didnt do them justice BUT
    JB are looking at the longer picture….
    I think they will be around for a long
    while yet…..I mean look at Bon Jovi they
    have been MIA and are back bigger and better
    and still have their loyal fans….

It all comes down to the loyalty of their
    fans and their older fans will stick by
    them no matter what……

Big N

Have you seen the newest shirtless pic of Joe? Boy is scrumcious.

Nothing happening in my life, just turned 16 last week went birfday shopping yesterday. And now it’s raining like a bitch outside, I fucking hate Ohio, so much.

Whats happening in your neck of the woods?

• anonn333

i still cant believee kev is getting marryied. they were babies not long ago

• LAURENJ-

where is everyone????????LOL

• brb

LVATT # 91 on BB! WAKE UP JB MILEY IS KICKING ASS! DO SOMETHING! HER EP IS SELLING LIKE HOTCAKES! HER DOWNLOADS ON PARTY IN THE USA ARE OVER 1 MILLION! -__ LVATT would of done worse without BTS. So they got lucky cause without Miley they would of been off the charts by now for sure.

• juliecouture

the girl who name is ‘juu’ STOLE MY NAME!!!! im the only juu on oceanup and lol @alive and well, GOOD TO KNOW THAT HES ALIVE :D

W
    Shirtless Joe..where hon?
    I am just hanging and I they keep replaying VMA awards…I wish I had Pinks strength….

I am justing hanging I where a monitoring device so I cant go far..but thats probably good..just gearing up for Monday..I will be on OU for late nite OU so my time I’ll be on about 6:30 and my guy says he’ll give me an hour but thats it..so thats that..my life is out of my control…don’t read that as out of control…Its just my life has to change in some’s opionons. I know it does but so much at one time can turn a person crazy…I love a man in prison…and I can’t help it..one day everything was great the next moment he calls with ya gotta call certain people..and I havent seen him, nor can I talk to him..its a bunch of legalize shit…so I here I am..listening to you…I have been in trouble before….but I am a lover not a fighter and am so sorry for my life..but it is my life..I hope you never get in trouble..please don’t…I want my life back…I might by February..I start rehab on Monday…I get to come home after ..so thas good, but it is everyday..at this point I am happy to go just to have friends..cuz right now I have my “fiance” A as I call him and I dont ever want to get married, but he believes in me……but I have talked to my friends and they are having fun…I want that even today..I said this yesterday….I have a lot to learn..and to overcome…I don’t want to be normal, not to offend anyone, but my life has been fast and i dont like slow motion….forgive me if I an not your cup of tea..I just don’t know the real me..

Big N

Here’s the pic!

That boy just does things to me, like I can’t even explain it.

Anyway, good luck in rehab girl! I hope everything goes right for you. And the same with you and your Brazilian hunk lol. Remember to always keep your head up. People are always stronger than they think…

• Anonymopshhus

so NICHOLAS IS NO LONGER SINGLE
    HE IS INFACT DATING COURTNEY GALAINO..
    OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS LOOK..

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/24fy6qb.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2466q8o.jpg[/IMG]

• dell01

I am calm. Sorry if I can’t tell if something is a joke or not. Oops on me.

—————————————–

Your attitude suggests otherwise.
    OMG seriously, I have NO attitude, sorry if I can’t tell what is and what isn’t a joke. I’m sorry that you think I am not calm and if I sound like I have an attitude. Sorry to anyone else who thinks I have an attitude, because I don’t. People on here know I don’t have an attitude, I don’t like to argue with people, so can we move on now?

Jerseygirl

I’m doing better. Got away from the wicked witch for the weekend. It’s nice to be in an entirely different place and know she has virtually no way of contacting me and making my life miserable. I wish i was done all my homework,m I’ve still got an essay to finish.

And I know everyone says it, but those boys are genuinely kind and gentlemen. They seem to make time for everyone, as long as you’re not some crazt stalker person.

• jerseygirl

———————————–
    I think they’re even nice to the crazy stalkers. LOL

But honestly, after having met them, and knowing people that know them or work for them, I am completely convinced the whole family is just genuinely nice and kind.

I don’t get defensive when people bash their music – different strokes for different folks. But I flip a shit when I hear people trash them as human beings. They are good people. They do not deserve to be hated on.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

1st YOOO! :)

• Ms.aNonymous

I really believe Kevin and Danielle might just make it..but I am glad he has a prenup..and I don’t mean to impose my ideals on him….wow if i could..lmao…I just want his bachelor party to let go of something and ring in the new..thats the purpose..I guess for him thousands upon thousands yearning for him and the untold stories..that we havent heard have led him to want to settle down and not for less, just in keeping with him ideals and for his brothers to want something more subdued for a bachelor party….of course that could just be a line to mislead us and we’d never know…I have been priviledged to attend some parties and lets just say..I have seen people let loose and was shocked but not..they are human and I would never disclose…cuz ya don’t go far for disclosure…so maybe they will be tame and maybe not…something tells me we’ll see and hear something but it wont be their truth..and thats okay…Damn they give so much and their lives are so scrutinized..I say have your “good clean fun” and let it be..

• harvey

So true plus every day in the media there would be rumours about new girlfriends just because he took a picture with someone and lots of haters.

Big N

You get it! That’s what Ive been trying to say. Everyone seems to be looking at this from the boys point of view. I’m looking at it from the girls. The girl would have to be EXTREMELY understanding, travel from LA to TX to NJ/NY just to see them when they’re NOT on tour, deal with jealous teenies who think “OMFJJJ Nicky can do so much bettr!”, have her life and privacy open to judgment and criticism,tabloids and paparazzi all up in their face and business, ANNDDDD on top of all that there’s gonna be millions of teenage girls who dream of having your man’s babies EVERY DAY.lmao
    I would go crazy.

• rosa

aww nick j hes so sweet

• Anonymous09

First!!1

• mrs. joe jonas

awhh nick is so cute. :)
    the plaid definitely works for him!

• Luv2LuvJonasDotCom

check out
    ….
    If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!

• Sadiezz

check out
    ….
    If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!

GO TO HELL.

On a brighter note, it’s nice to see that Nicholas is… alive.

• jerseygirl

Luv2LuvJonasDotCom
    Sep 26, 2009 @ 02:34 pm
    Luv2LuvJonasDotCom said:

check out
    ….
    If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!
    ———————————-
    Shit. I was hoping you were dead and gone.

• alessiaaa

they’re back in Toronto?!
    for how long!!!?
    me and my friends saw nick last weekend and big rob was SO rude

how long are they here for?

• Eneyi

AAC

hehe I think you meant to reply to Elieaa lol. I hadn’t even commented before this XD. But anyways lol I agree with what you said :)

• Arjknvktew

love him !!

ehhhh

They do look at the fans. I’ve met them in toronto and they didn’t ignore me…..

• hpaddictedx

Hm thanks for announcing that he is alive and well Tim?

• @kaitlynjonas

hahaha i know right?! i clicked on this thinking i missed something like he was sick or hurt or something. i got all worried for nothing!!! tim’s words can be pretty misleading

• Britney7

Do you guys actually think Niley still lives?
    ——————
    ——————————————-

So instead of assuming why don’t we just wait and see?

I dont think their fighting either…

elieaa

what state..and I am glad your well..you know we care..the collective OU…lol.. and I am worried for that kid…what is its first name Jonas..ya know people were named that back in the 1800’s..or Jonah was popular..hahha..so I projecct that little Mileys and Jonas’s will be running around…lmao..

I said awhile ago..don’t ask me when but it was on OU that I went shopping and this mother talked to her daughter and called her Miley….lol….

• AAC

elieaa

Lmao! Oops sorry. I didn’t really take a good look at your name.:p

Yup a stalker would be a perfect name for fan girls. I mean really, jumping onto their roof to get pictures of them in their backyard. Those kind of fans probably make every fan seem creepy and stakerish to the boys

• lucy

N’awhh lucky girl :)

• Arjknvktew

love him

• jerseygirl

OMG guys, chill out. We’re all JB fans here.

Nicole – dell is totally cool.
    dell – Nicole is totally cool.

You were both joking. No harm intended.

• helllooo

——————————

Can someone verify this for me?

I really dont know, my best guesses.

• kelly

Anything new.. on the post

• Joeaintcool

Nick is good now and just looks like a caring person. Joe on the other hand is 20 and in heat…that’s why you are gonna see girl drama with Joe in the future. There are 2 men and young Nick in JB. Nick is focused on the music, Kev on Dani &their future…Joe you know…I love the prev comment “Joe is going to whore around Hollywood” you are wise and that’s why I’m no longer Joe’s fan. Just give my op.

• joeismylove

“Joe is going to whore around hollywood” That is such a fucking messed up thing to say about a person who probably is just looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with. I mean u dont even know him! just saying

• Lin

look fans with loads of pics of them arent stalkerish in my mind
    but fans who jump their roof are super stalkerish
    i mean who would do that?

• cl

As far as Niley I predict they will reunite and break up until December when they probably can actually be in a relationship. I heard they WERE fighting but aren’t anymore.?? Yes they definitely were fighting, and not anymore cause Miley wants them to come to see her in concert. So we are progressing. yeah! lol I think they will end up together for real someday too!

W

we are simpatico on this issue..lol

Thats why I want Joe..lol..ahhh I share him..you should all be lucky I am so open..in my relationships..lmao…

what is going on in your world…my fellow Jonas competitor…

I get what your saying and its the truth.

• NICOLE .

Joe needs a bad girl. An actual bad girl, not a lil’ bad girl like Demi. The end. I have spoken. It is settled. :P

IDK about Nick.

• lillyyyyy

Dirk is NO good for demi, he’s friends with Hanna B. which leads us to who ? trcae cyrus aka horseface
    hes just trouble, helll break her heart and then she” start cutting herself and crawl back to selena…

• dell01

OMG guys, chill out. We’re all JB fans here.

Nicole – dell is totally cool.
    dell – Nicole is totally cool.

You were both joking. No harm intended.
    HAHA Ok jerseygirl. BRING THE PEACE! Where’s Jay when you need him? haha

• jerseygirl

“Just give peace a chance.”

• Anoany1

——————————

Can someone verify this for me?

I really dont know, my best guesses.

• NELENA FAN

NICK=SELENA=DESTINY

IM INVITING EVERYONE TO THEIR WEDDING,IT TOMORROW ON THE WOWP SET!!!

EVERYBODY COME!!

NILEY FANS BANNED!!!!

ONLY COWARDS CANT SEE NICK AND SELENA ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!

ZOMG, I LOVE NELENA!!!!!!!!!

• Anoany1

DEMI NEVER CUT HERSELF! THOSE WERE BRACELET MARKS!

• lillyyyyy
  • omgyoucanmeee

wow this girls got some serious issues

• nemi.love.4.ever

• nemi.love.4.ever

• ramsha

I KNOW YOU YOU WENT TO LISGAR WITH Me JENNIFER:)not to sound stalkerish if it does

Lauren

I am here

• Ms.aNonymous

I just walked throught the neighborhood…on an off chance..r u still here sweets..

• steve

jonas brothers suck. period.

• kikikeke

i’m sooo over niley
    for real im sick of this whole drama

• Ms.aNonymous

LAUREN j i am sorry I missed you….I feel bad..and I feel sad…………….I have laywerrs telling me something and people telling me what to do..I sorta wanta just not exist.and then I dont have to listen to it…I am sorry Iam sad..and those calling me emo..could you fit it my shoes….I feel a pain of someone close and that we are in need of a emotional heart transplant i cannot give…I love I will not forget..please dont take his love from me..

• Nickgirl

Jow and Nick are way too known now to get a normal girl that isn’t in it for fame and riches, IMO that is. ___ Yes it is.. Joe likes the Movie Star type girls and Nick likes girls into Music. They both like people with Power. I swear Joe would Miley if he could. I see Nick getting back with Miley someday in the future. And Yes I wish he wouldnt.

• w.e

idk about that i dont think miley is joes type…but about the niley part- NEVER AGAIN

• Lin

hollyg:lots of fans dont care about their fame, they just love htem for who they are

• Lin

courtney is some 21 year old who went to a concert with nick joe and brenda a week ago and hasnt been seen with them sence
    shes got nothing to do with ncik their not together

• ohboiii

thanks whats her last name do u know that ????????

• Nickgirl

i’m sooo over niley
    for real im sick of this whole drama/// Its not up to us. I dont care who they date. Maybe thats why JB and Miley want other crowds. They dont care.

no i dont know that

• lololoolololol

but about the niley part- NEVER AGAIN”’ Isnt that what people said in 2008?? lol Let the be. Its none of our biz. its their life.

• Ms.aNonymous

I feel destroyed…like a sinking ship..not worth s aving…that one day my treasure will be found…I wish you alll well…

• w

Aww Nick is such a cutie.
    Oceanup/Tim you have the most retarded names for posts. Ever.
    Where is Kevin? I miss him :(

• hollyg

I’m just saying that it might get reallyu hard for Joe and Nick to know for certain that she isn’t in it for other reasons

• kelly

Im so confused, how do u guys actuall know that this girls name is Jackie???

So u cant talk about niley with out being”Jackie”

Someone fill me in plz

• ggg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZSa4Rpof7k, nemi is on, nick has always liked demi, its obvious! besides they wrote a song together! I mean 2 songs! that pic of her and dirk mai was taken 2 or 3 months ago! see what shes wearing? __ OMG That embarassing! There is NO NEMI or JEMI! Demi likes the hardcore rockers! Fyi People still think Niley may still live by her recent tweets.

• ;////

Kevin will no doubt divorce before Nick gets married

——————