Selena & The Scene KISS AND TELL DVD

The Making of Kiss & Tell. Part 2 under! ‘I Won’t Apologize’ is the BEST song.

• Anonymousss

Cinderella lost her slipper -_- Someone wanna give it back?
    Sep 30, 2009 @ 01:28 am
    Cinderella lost her slipper -_- Someone wanna give it back? said:

WOO!! Oh yeah!! I freakin’ love WOWP :) Yay :) <3 OH and btw, NO HM is so NOT better than Wizards. Hannah Montana is about a girl with multiple personality disorder. One who also thinks she can sing and get whatever she wants whenever she puts on a wig.

No thank you.

I’d rather have a show that’s ACTUALLY funny and that actually entertains me. Rather have a show about magic than a double identity girl anyday :) My opinion :)
    —————-
    why dont u shut up .
    Its just about her girl having wizard powers so?
    and a girl having a double life :)

• uhoh!

oceanUP According to @jayycookiiee5 Miley threw up BEHIND STAGE tonight after her performance of 7 Things. #GetWellMiley Poor girl <3 :(
    about 2 hours ago from web __ NICK JONAS & COURTNEY! NOURTNEY IS MAKING MILEY SICK! 7 THINGS OF ALL SONGS!

• HAHA!

yes that cougar thats dating nicky is making her SICK!

• Cinderella lost her slipper -_- Someone wanna give it back?

No thank you.

• Mayra.

OH MY GOD!!! Is it true? poor Miley I hope she is ok, theres no post about it in Oceanup.

• HAHA!

No thank you.

yeah to bad wowp isnt realistic. :/ HM on the other hand, could be. well not really. but you know what I mean.

• Shayne

She looks Gorgeous in those pivtures! And yes of course, I love your album

• 123abc

Cinderella lost her slipper -_- Someone wanna give it back? said:

No thank you.

girl anyday :) My opinion :)

I love Hannah Montana more than anything but don´t bring Miley here Please this is a Selena post!!!

• :((((

MILEY GOT TWICE! POOR GIRL! HER DANCER WAS SICK TOO! BUT DID THE SHOW AND STILL FLEW IN THE AIR & ON THE MOTORCYCLE!:))

• Mayra.

#GetWellMiley

• Blair Waldorf!

No thank you.

i doubt HM is realistic. Why would someone want to hide their identity? If Brad Pitt was someone else in real life, wow – what a fool he would look. Just saying. But i find WOWP better even before i was a fan of selena cause its more funnier than other Disney shows that are on now

• Talk to me xD

uhoh! said:

______________

Ouchy. I laugh at the explanation you gave, “Nourtney” is making her sick. Not everything’s about Niley you know. Ever think that she just might be… Oh I don’t know… SICK?

• SELENA #1 FAN

EACH DAY I LOVE SELENA EVEN MORE. SHE IS LIKE A GODDESS HERE IN AUSTRALIA, EVERYBODY LOVE HER.
    IN MY PRIVATE SCHOOL, WE HAVE ONLY 400 STUDENTS AND 98% LOVE SELENA. WE ORDERED 368 COPIES OF KISS&TELL ON AMAZON.

WE HOPE SHE WILL COME HERE SOON.
    SHE IS JUST SO GORGEOUS AND TALENTED.

LOVE YOU SELENA

• Mayra.

Thats why i love this girl, she is so freking good!!! she is the best and congrats to Selena on her new album.

• lovely09

Imagine if miley would of puked on top of the motorcycle….anyways hope she feels better

• HAHA!

No thank you.

yes but its still more realistic than wowp thouhgh… (unless you believe in wizards :P)

• :((((

LIAM DENIES MILEY TWICE YESTERDAY! I think he dumped her.. :(( Then Nourtney over the net and OU! Miley see OU! Miley gets emo and cries in the Booth! No LIam and Nick dating her ex dancer. The Cougar that she is. She got emo and run down. Bad bad Nourtney! Shame Nicky! :((((

• HAHA!

*though

• Ladybird :)

Blair Waldorf! said:

No thank you.

______________________

Amen! I agree. HM isn’t realistic. Plus, does anyone notice how NO ONE seems to care that they have no idea where she lives or where her birth certificate is or anything? PLUS: If she has so many fans and so many people wanting to know where she’s going and stuff, wouldn’t she have paps on her ass whenever she wanted to go home? o_O

Wait why are we comparing HM and Wizards?

• :((((

HOW THE HELL DID MILEY GET THREW FLY ON THE WALL IN THE AIR?? AMAZING! YES ONE OF THE SONGS SHE GOT SICK ON WAS 7 THINGS.. :(( YOU LOVE ME!! You Like her.. (At the time it was Selena))) :(((

• Clara

I hope Miley is ok :(

• Jena

SELENA if you’re gonna go international (for your tour) PLEASE come to the Middle East, pretty please :)

• Ladybird :)

HEY!! To the last commenter, what’s wrong with believing in wizards? You gotta have belief in something imaginary to keep the kid inside you alive :)

• :((((

about 3 hours ago from txt
    We have to take a break because she has the flu? Or strep…either way, feel better @mileycyrus!!
    I spy @mommytish ;)
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Poor Miley is sick and can’t sing everything.
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    The dance moves rock! Getting great videos!
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    Breakout was sooo amazing! And I guess we’re staying another da in Utah bcause the snow storm. I sorta kinda miss Rene.
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    MILEY!!!!!
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    Miley should come on in 4 minutes!!!!!!! ;D
    about 4 hours ago from txt

• :((((

http://twitpic.com/jowfd – That’s mee.
    less than a minute ago from TwitPic

The concert was AMAZING! Miley was so sick but she totally rocked it out(:
    2 minutes ago from web
    http://twitpic.com/jowfd – **I look like I’m half asleep cause I blinked :O
    3 minutes ago from TwitPic
    http://twitpic.com/jowfd – With one of Miley’s back up dancers :)
    4 minutes ago from TwitPic
    @oceanUP I saw your earlier tweets, Miley took several brakes and threw up in an extra toilet back stage at the concert.
    6 minutes ago from web in reply to oceanUP
    Okk, wow! I can’t believe tonight! Meeting @AshleeNino was the topping of everything! OMJ I LOVE HER<3
    7 minutes ago from web
    I’m in shock…I’m sorry but OH MY GOD!
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    Oh. My. God. Just got @ashleenino’s autograph!!!!!!!
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    So we met Miley’s familys bus driver, a dancer, and now secruity is hunting down Ashlee for us :)
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    One of Miley’s workers is going t tell Ashlee to come meet us!!! OMFG. I LOVE HER!
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    Miley’s grandma waved to Sarah(:
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    I just met one of Miley’s dancers(: we’re the only people left…we want to meet Ashlee!
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    Some guy that works for Miley took our poster and hes gonna give it to Miley!
    about 2 hours ago from txt
    My phone is so dead. Sorry guys! She did AMAZING! Love ya ;)
    about 2 hours ago from txt
    The Climb :) its the end… Aww! She did amazing.
    Party in the usa!!!!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Miley, you look badass on that motorcycle ;)
    Feel better Miles! Her voice broke in G.N.O
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Girls Night Out!<3 this song opens up cool.
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Obsessed is my other favorite song(: she sounds awesome ;)
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    When I Look At You(: my faorite song. Her dress is black and sooo pretty!!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    The Last Song looks amazing!
    The Last Song preview while Miley takes another break. Aww<3
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    These Four Walls. Glad Miley gets to settle down.
    She got sick again..
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Those were sme tight dance moves!
    Boom boom pow!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    We did the Hoedown Throwdown wooohooo!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Miley can fly! Hahaha xD time for thriller!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Fly on the wall starts out so cool!!!!!
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Where does love go? I don’t know..
    Singing “Bottom Of The Ocean” and still sounds pretty(:
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    Starting over the whole concert!
    Everyone is chanting Miley(:
    about 3 hours ago from txt
    She threw up during 7 things. Not on stage, she ran behind stage and there was a toilet :(

• camille(:

Oh god. “Nourtney” doesn’t exist.kay?? Byee.

Anywhooo.. Selenas kinda growing on me. She’s not too shabby, but her dwts performance kinda killed it. She’s a really good actress tho :) and really sweet(:

• Blair Waldorf!

lol….

• Clara

HAhah the fisrt time i read it I thou you said that she Threw up, and I was like WHAT?!! Ewwww in the air, haha guess my english is not that good :D

• ash

ew no thanx

• GoGo

I need a Miley post please!!!

• AnonymousLivi

Why are they making this such a big deal!?

Anonymous!!! said:

ryanseacrest @selenagomez says she gets along with her cast members I think she has eyes for david based on they way she talks about..:)
    about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

and?

• keanebaddream

selena’s had a thing for david for awhile.

• Hannahh

Let me explain something. Now, this is just how I view it, and it may be different for everyone else but…

I prefer Selena over Miley. I just do. I think Miley’s a great singer and has an amazing stage presence. I think Selena’s a great actress. They are different people. I just prefer Selena as a person. I’ve noticed a TON of people saying “Oh, if Miley did this she’d be called a slut. But Selena did that and she didn’t.”

Take the shorts thing for example. “Oh, Miley wore shorts to the Teen Choice Awards and she got called a slut, and Selena is wearing shorts to her concert and no one cares.” First of all, Selena’s shorts weren’t as short as Miley’s. But even if you don’t take that into account, Miley was doing much more that night than just wearing shorts. Her bra was exposed and she was dancing semi-provocatively, especially having such a young audience. it all adds up. All Selena was doing was wearing shorts on a hot day. Miley was wearing shorts with her bra exposed crumping on the stage. There’s a difference. Seperately, it isn’t wrong. Together, she’s going to get criticism. It’s just the way it is.

Sorry if I didn’t explain this right.

• Hannahh

(And sorry for bringing up Miley. I just noticed she was already brought up, so why not, right?)

• AnonymouFs

Hannahh said:

Sorry if I didn’t explain this right.
    EXACTLY HOW I FEEL! THANK YOU!

• shine

Sorry if I didn’t explain this right.
    ———————-
    You forgot something selena flashed the entired audience with her breast and you did fucking take that into account either. So miley should be bashed because she knows how to dance and selena don’t know how to be sexy, is that miley problem selena is not sexy that her problem, is it miley problem she build with a long torse like a boy, is it miley’s problem selena shape is like a kid and can’t fill in her fucking pants no right! that’s selena fucking problem not miley’s. We did not see nothing on miley tca perfomance she wears tube bras which are for going out but she wore a shirt with it, we didnt see her we saw the side and nothing show, you saw a piece of fucking frabric. all this fucking fans just keep on making excuses for that fucking selena girl is fucking annoying all ready. Just fucking admitted she wore short up to her ass on her chat i guess you skip, you all skip the part she showing all her breast on this interview with the gold hat, her fucking breast are showing oh but is selena if it was miley,you all be calling her a fucking slut right. Stop fucking double standard and admit that selena shows as much skin as miley. The only reason is that miley is follow and people cared even the haters while selena is not sexy or has a lot of breast eventhought she flashing them all the time. She so fucking skin she got no shape. Even her face looks like a fucking 12 year old girl.

• FaB

or you forgot that time that selena flashed the paparazzi the middle finger

• britney||suckaa

i like her…i like her album… she aimed for fun and thats what you get…i mix up my music…i can go from lyrics that would make you cry to just rockin out in the car…its fun…she’s not tryin to label herself something shes not… she not “rock” or “alternative”… she knows shes pop and runs w. it…cute chick…but hey.. who the hell am i…

• Hannahh

First of all, there’s this button called “enter” and this symbol called “comma” that make things a ton easier to read.

Second of all, I did take that into account. And her boob didn’t show because she was trying for it to, it was just because she bent over. When you have boobs, they tend to do that sometimes when you don’t want them to. That’s called a “malfunction”, not “trying to show off boobs”. Also, at the TCA’s Miley was not wearing a bandeau. It was a normal bra. Everything that Miley has done on stage was intentional. Selena’s boobs showing because she was doing a back bend is not intentional. Her having a wardrobe malfunction at a photo shoot was not intentional. There is nothing to justify Miley’s actions. I’m not bashing Miley though, really, I’m not. I have nothing against her. I’m just saying that neither Selena or Miley are being put on any sort of pedestal.

• Hannahh

or you forgot that time that selena flashed the paparazzi the middle finger

I’m not trying to right every one of Selena’s wrongs. I’m just trying to give reasoning to why Miley at the TCA’s was worse than Selena at the Roxy. And that Miley wasn’t getting unfair treatment compared to Selena. That’s ALL I’m saying. Yes, Selena’s done things wrong. Miley’s done things wrong. Demi’s done things wrong. The Jonas Brothers have done things wrong. I get that. That’s not what I’m saying though. :/

• Anonamas

So much hate. Shameful.

GO GIRL.

• Anonymou221s11
  • andreaVeronika

AMAZING!

• router

OMG I heard Selena sing live last night for the first time on TV she was sooo badd…I felt bad for her it was embarrassing.

• Anonymous!!!

about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

ddlovato @mileycyrus you are literally one of the strongest, hard-working people I’ve EVER met. Seriously… Bahamas soon?! :D love and miss you.

Aw demi is so cute ;)

• kathyyyy

why odoes selena look like a little kid with a lot of makeup??

did you all see her breast hanging out of her dressed she did not have a bra omg , she flashed everyone there, the dressed almost felt from her breast. why is she flashing her boobs?? what we call people who show their breast and cleavage like selena. I remember now slut!!

• Colleen

Selena’s CD is awesome and she is sooo talented!!

• Breee <3

Awww! (:
    I love her album
    I am currently addicted to Naturally, The way I loved you and as a blonde :D
    I don’t think she is amazing live (DWTS) but she is pretty good! and like ALL her tunes are catchy.
    Goood Job Sel (:

• Blair Waldorf!

why odoes selena look like a little kid with a lot of makeup??

yay! i get to use this word (though i have no idea what it means) you’re a TROLL (?!)…its a bit obvious that you didn’t find anything bad at that part but just wanted to make fun of selena.

• Anonymous25

In the first video at 7:48 looks like Nick!! O_o hahaha I know is not him just looks like him very fast…lol

• nessasa

there was a DVD with?

• LALALAReally

why odoes selena look like a little kid with a lot of makeup??

Yeah…I’m not sure if you’re aware of this, but wardrobe malfunctions are exactly that, MALFUNCTIONS.

Which means that if she did “flash” everyone, it wasn’t on purpose, so she’s not a slut. And btw, the definition of slut is not someone who flashes her boobs. A slut is a woman who is sexually promiscuous. Just because you have a wardrobe malfunction, does not make you sexually promiscuous.

Stop being such a hater, for no reason. She hasn’t done anything to you.

• Anonymous123

her makeup is very pretty in all the different shots

• 12

like always bringing up MILEY!

I swear you people on
    here are obsess with
    that girl!!!

only in OCEANUP!

• Blair Waldorf!

what “I wont apologize” is about?

i love that song. its about her changing herself for a person and the chorus of the song shows it :

“I’m sorry for changing
    I’m sorry it had to be this way
    Believe me, its just easier to pretend
    But I won’t apologize for who i am”

• Minster

She’s gorgeous and talented and gracious and rocketing skyward! I hope she makes orbit and doesn’t do a “Challenger.” No reason to think she will.

• Minster

Do a “Challenger” that is :)

• Anonymous1234567

awww poor miley…. she got sick and still kept on performing.

what a trooper!

• cielo

i am sorry tour who the hell is gonna go. Complete disaster

• ____

love this girl to death *-*
    she’s so gorgeous!
    BTW i fucking love those videos **

• Blair Waldorf!

i am sorry tour who the hell is gonna go. Complete disaster

her fans, duhhhh….some haters are that dumb, huh? if you don’t like her music, don’t make fun of her!

• Anonymouse

Selena is so fucking pretty. It’s unreal.

• Anonymous@@

what “I wont apologize” is about? Nick Selena and Miley

• Anonymouse

She truly looks amazing. I can barely believe it! I credit her looks to her dad, I saw him and he is a very hot guy! haha, and her mom is pretty, too, so add that to that super hot stuff and you get an even more amazing package: Selena! I am a teensy bit jealous, I can never look that good and I read fashion magazines!

• Anonymous1010

kathyyyy said:
    ———————————————

wow, i can tell you are young or haven’t been wearing a bra for a long time. Sometimes there are dresses that you cant actually wear a bra with (not even a strapless bra) so you basically have to wear these cups that stick on or if you really need to you use fashion tape (they have them at dress stores & la senza)

• Blair Waldorf!

Kiss&Tell is #2 on the Pop Album chart

Kiss&Tell is also is #7 on the itunes ALBUM chart! yipee

Falling Down in #39 on the itunes chart

FD music video is #10 on the music video chart

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Kiss&Tell is #2 on the Pop Album chart

Kiss&Tell is also is #7 on the itunes ALBUM chart! yipee

Falling Down in #39 on the itunes chart

FD music video is #10 on the music video chart
    YAY:)!!
    I’m so prond of Selena, she worked really hard on this album.

• Resa

Kiss&Tell is #2 on the Pop Album chart

Kiss&Tell is also is #7 on the itunes ALBUM chart! yipee

Falling Down in #39 on the itunes chart

FD music video is #10 on the music video chart
    YAY:)!!
    I’m so prond of Selena, she worked really hard on this album.

me too

• Anonymous111
  • Anonymous@@

8 minutes ago from web

• Anonymous@@

bandbusdriver72 Dear catering, if you must leave me peanut butter & jelly samaches, please leave me some chips too. And where THE FUCK is my Dr. Pepper.

• Mayra:)

Anonymous@@ said:

8 minutes ago from web

Well, is true!!! poor Miley

• LAME

Aw demi is so cute ;)
    ******
    Two (Miley and Demi) bitches are annoying me. They are so so fake and lame!
    I don’t believe about Miley’s vomit or some fucking things like that unless I see the real pictures. That girl is SLUT and I am kind of scared when I see her picture sometimes, It’s kind of cruel.

And Demi is such a whore friend, Selena made video and tweet to tell everybody to buy Demi’s album but fucking Demi didn’t even tweet a thing to support Selena,

See! Demi is fucking horrible, I feel bad for Selena having such a fucking friend… I am so proud that Jennifer and Sam are always support Selena,
    Selena has a strong family and good friends. Demi is suck…

Go to hell Demi, acting emo these days and trying to hard to be famous. I can tell this girl is LAME, she is Sel’s BFF, but she is always with JB and Miley, I wonder how fucking lame she is.
    Demi you suck.

I’m totally on Selena’s side,

• veronee

WHEN I FIRST READ THAT TWEET FROM DEMI TO MILEY, I WAS THINKING LIKE WOW DEMI, JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT SELENA’S ALBUM COMING OUT!! SOME BFF U R!

BUT THEN I WAS LIKE SELENA NEVEEEER TWEETS ANY1 BACK! LIKE FAMOUS PEOPLE, THEY BE TWEETING HER LIKE CONGRATULATIONS @SELENAGOMEZ!

IDONO IF SHE DOES IT ON PURPOSE BUT LIKE PEOPLE ARE GONNA STOP SUPPORTING HER…. VIA TWITTER LOL

I HOPE SOME PIX COME UP SOON! BECAUSE BASICALLY ALL THE DISNEY KIDS, WENT SOMEWHERE WITH SELENA TO CELEBRATE! EVERYBODY WAS TWEETING ABOUT IT.

& IDK Y I KEEP TYPING N CAPS =/ lol

• JustPassingBy

Yeah, I felt bad for Selena too.
    I feel like she’s really kind that people take her for granted.
    She’s always there for her friends but her “friends” never seem to always be there for her.
    She keeps supporting them but they don’t seem to support her back.
    Well, I don’t know.
    Maybe I’m overanalyzing their tweets again.
    But how hard is it to tweet about your BFF’s first album?
    Knowing that it means the world to her?
    And I can’t still get over how Demi didn’t tweet Selena’s birthday.
    Ok, I know I’m lame.
    Whatever.

• veronee

OMG! YEAH! I Do REMEMBER THAT VIDEO SELENA MADE FOR DEMI’S ALBUM……….how sad & embarrassing.lol

well im sure she called selena…..probably. lol

LAME said:

Aw demi is so cute ;)
    ******
    Two (Miley and Demi) bitches are annoying me. They are so so fake and lame!

Selena has a strong family and good friends. Demi is suck…

Demi you suck.

I’m totally on Selena’s side,

you are a sad person.

• RIGHTTTTT

& IDK Y I KEEP TYPING N CAPS =/ lol
    *******************************************

Yeah right!

Taylor’s even not following Miley anymore.

Those big DC stars are not supporting each other anymore.

• Lots of stars!

From Justjare:@selenagomez launch party! http://pic.gd/c264d0
    about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter

From Followsavvy:
    ah tonight was amazing! took so many pictures it’s crazy. Gotta hang w/all my friends Selena is so adorable congrats baby!
    about 4 hours ago from txt

Tonight I’m wearing a black blazer with a white vintage tank top with black and gold on it, dark skinnies, and black high heels :D
    about 8 hours ago from txt

Heaing to selenas with Mandy carmen and I :) wooo
    about 8 hours ago from txt
    Getting ready for selenas :)

From FollowMandy:listening to selena’s cd in tha car with friends :) congrats babe on the record!
    about 4 hours ago from Echofon

Just left Selena Gomez’s party, she is so sweet! I had so much fun great seeing all my friends, wish I could stay longer!
    about 4 hours ago from Echofon
    Just talked to Selena, that girl is so sweet! Hahah & just took like 10 million photo booth pics with sav outen, jennette mccurdy & more:)

From Jason_S_Dolley:
    Just went to @selenagomez album release party. She’s the best. :)

From WhoisErnieD:
    Way to go Sel! We are all so proud of you! RT @Maria_CB: Congrats to @selenagomez on her 1st album!!!

From comeagainjen:
    Going to celebrate baby girl’s album release! Crap I am late.

From Madisonpetti22:Hey guys! I had the BEST time @selenagomez party 2nite! I want u 2 feel like u were there 2 so I’m gonna tweet some pics! Here we go…
    about 4 hours ago from Echofon

From Thereal…i am so proud of you, @selenagomez. you are a rockstar. see you soon :)
    about 1 hour ago from web

had a great time at selena’s album release party :) :) pictures coming up soon.
    about 1 hour ago from web

From ryrynewman:
    http://twitpic.com/jovkf – Just got back from @selenagomez albulm release party. Check out the photo of @madisonpettis22 and I :)

From TheDebbyRyan:
    Played games with a bunch of Disney kids today. It was “banana-house!” [-@HeyItsNicoleA] Now, on my way to celebrate Selena’s first album!

From abbyjohnson118:
    Ahhh well @selenagomez’s party was super amazing. I spray painted a wall, got some fly kicks & a ton of pics! …contd
    about 3 hours ago from Echofonabout 7 hours ago from Echofon

SUPER PROUD OF SELENA, SO HAPPY FOR HER.
    LOTS OF PEOPLE LOVE HER.

• Anonymouse

Holy shit, I think this is spam that I like.

• SELENA’S TWEETER IS ONLY FOR FANS

SELENA SAID A LOT IN HER LIVE CHAT AND EVERYTHING.

SHE SAID HER TWEETER, FACEBOOK, MYSPACE… SOMETHING STUFF LIKE THAT IS ONLY FOR FANS, AND SHE WOULD NEVER TWEET HER PERSONAL STUFF, FAMILY… LIKE SOME PRIVACY….

SO IT’S NO SURPRISE THAT SHE RARELY @REPLY HER FRIENDS ON TWITTER, THEY MIGHT TALK ON THE PHONE OR SOMETHING.

DEMI AND MILEY TWEET A LOT OF PERSONAL STUFF, WHILE SELENA ONLY TWEETS ABOUT HER WORK, LIKE WIZARDS, MUSIC,…
    SHE HARDLY TWITPIC THESE DAYS. THAT MAKES ME SAD.

• VERONEE

no offense! im all for selena! but like her twitter is alittle boring, i cant BELIEVE SHE HAS SO MANY FOLLOWERS! shes almost to a million!! she passed demi up so quick!lol

its a LITTLE boring because she DOESNT tweet her fans nor ANYBODY else for that matter except once n a blue moon.

im rooting for her, but she defiantly NEEDS TO STEP HER TWITTER GAME UP! LOL

• VERONEE

& IDK Y I KEEP TYPING N CAPS =/ lol
    *******************************************

Yeah right!

Taylor’s even not following Miley anymore.

Those big DC stars are not supporting each other anymore.

_____________

oook. what does that have to with what i wrote??? lmao so what taylors not following miley, she isnt following tay either and?

• eman

follow me :) http://www.twitter.com/emaneljamal
    + i love selena GOMEZ

• shine

#1 person bitch please if miley is a whore for her cleavage than so is selena because her dress with the hat. she showed all her breast am surprise we didn’t see her nipples. the dress was so low it showed all her fucking breast i guess she a whore too. She flashed everyone there and you fucking didn’t see it are fucking blind. At least miley is singing she was fucking sitting taking pictures of her dress almost none existent i don’t see you fucking bitches talking about how she flashed her tits to everyone on that shoot with the gold hat. So fuck off bitch. I can’t stand fucking double standards.
    actually yes i am blind as of this moment..im not wearing my glasses lol. what dress?
    so um selenas a whore for ONE wardome malfunction? while miley posed in her underwear, in the shower, pounting…trying to act all sexy, wearing outfits on stage that look like they could be my swim suit,taking whore-ish pictures with a million different guys, dancing like a slut, going on a pole… but selena has one wardrobe misfuction and SHES the slut not miley?
    okay. wow.
    —————
    Please bitch! miley photos were stolen and those photes were in her personal file. Tell the different between posting and stealing freak. fucking stupid don’t even know what stolen fucking means. Oh so when miley perform and her breast show is that she showing them but when selena show her breast is a fucking malfunction what the fuck?
    Look you fucking twat it does not matter in all her episodes of selena she has been showing her breast all the time, i think she feels miley is sexier than her, i dont care what other fucking excuses you all keep on making for selena the kid face, all i know in her last thing she even had button down showing her breast when she was talking in bed. Here she showing her breast once again, in puerto rico popstar or whatever magazine she wore a yellow tantop showing her breast as well with a push up bra, because we all know she got nothing up there! we seeing tons of pictures of her breast already she showing her breast all the time lately and i think is because everyone is saying miley is fucking sexy while everyone says she got a kids body in which she does. Lately even she flashed the audience, wore super short shorter than miley to her chat that i almost saw her ass, and she wore butts did you all skip all that? stop making excuses because if we go by wardrove malfuction then selena is getting a lot of malfunction wardrove lately. the fucking bitch is showing and flashing her breast all the time but with her is all fucking excuses with miley who is actually performing and singing with her is slut comment fuck you selena fans. fucking double standard and their fucking crazy excuses. stop beeing so fucking blind.

• erica100

i love thats she not cocky about her album and stuff, like she didnt want to be solo and she didnt want her first concert to be like huge and she said wanted to concentrate more on being able to sing live, which is good because it shows that she knows she not the strongest singer and shes just trying this out for fun.

• kevinujonas

jonas fans plz visit my site and add me as a frnd….http://www.youtube.com/user/kevinsuglygay

• AnonymouFs

okay. wow.
    —————

LOL calm your ass down, it isnt even your life were talking about. and i just started liking her so i dont know what yer talking about “breats” and shit lol. sorry but i dont sit around all day in my house watching videos of selena showing her boobs to people.im not “double standard-ing” i dont mind that miley is a slut its just HER that annoys me. she be a wanna be lesbian biker chick. :D

• HELLLLLLLLO

VERONEE said:

im rooting for her, but she defiantly NEEDS TO STEP HER TWITTER GAME UP! LOL
    **************************

What the hell! why does she need to game up?.
    She is having a lot of things going on! She has been doing a series of live chat, promoting her album, having fun with her fans by giving some of her tickets and tweet about location, she also has Under Pressure series.
    It all about her fans,

Miley and Demi tweet all the lame things, her skin, her fucking dog…
    Demi tweet is even lamer: chocolate, omg, those fucking stuff I don’t remember, I am not following Miley and Demi BTW. I just go to their page sometimes.

She has lots of followers because of her live chat, music, wowp movie, and lot of things fun for her fans. That is why they are following her.

Demi is slow because she is nothing special.

• 100% agree

HELLLLLLLLO said:
    VERONEE said:

im rooting for her, but she defiantly NEEDS TO STEP HER TWITTER GAME UP! LOL
    **************************

What the hell! why does she need to game up?.
    It all about her fans,

Miley and Demi tweet all the lame things, her skin, her fucking dog…

Demi is slow because she is nothing special.
    ——————————-

100% agree with “Hello”

Oh and you forgot to mention her Facebook fan page, it’s over 3 million fans now.

She does not need to game up anything.
    Her fans love to follow her even if she doesn’t tweet anything for 2 days.

Selena tweets like 620, Demi tweets like 2,100 but Selena still gets more followers than Miley.
    Taylor tweets very less too.

The fans love them for who they are, not about the fucking twitter. It doesn’t matter at all.

• 888888888

100% agree with “Hello”

She does not need to game up anything.
    Her fans love to follow her even if she doesn’t tweet anything for 2 days.

Taylor tweets very less too.

====================

I think you mean
    “Selena still gets more followers than Demi” right?. lol
    Cause obviously Miley has more followers than Selena.

I love Selena’s album BTW. It is amazing.

She’s SO rad! Love her more each day.

• AnonymouFs

i actually like her music, im getting her cd tonight or tomorrow maybe.
    i mean it may not be the BEST singing but its fun music and i can relate to most of it. :)

i used to hate her and her music(i used to love miley now i hate her) when falling down came out
    and then i realize she isnt a big fake.. the way she dresses is now like her style.. she grew up.. but miley shes growing up to be a whore.

BUY SELENAS CD ITS NOT AS BAD AS YOU THINK LOL

You guys stop comparing her to miley or demi.
    WTF. stop it now.
    This is ridicolous.
    Stop bringing Miley into this.
    Goog GOD dont be angry if her fans come here.

• us

AnonymouFs said:

i actually like her music, im getting her cd tonight or tomorrow maybe.

Just please stop talking.

• AnonymouFs

i actually like her music, im getting her cd tonight or tomorrow maybe.

Just please stop talking.

no thanks bitch.

• Lorena

I kind of like “Won’t apologize”, and I hope her CD does good cause she worked on it for a long time.

Okey folks, if you want people to stop talking about Demi or Miley on a Selena post, then stop fucking bashing them … it’s not that hard.

• bestecyrus

Demi & Miley are amazing friends. Hate Selena!

• shine

HELLLLLLLLO said:
    VERONEE said:

im rooting for her, but she defiantly NEEDS TO STEP HER TWITTER GAME UP! LOL
    **************************

What the hell! why does she need to game up?.
    It all about her fans,

Miley and Demi tweet all the lame things, her skin, her fucking dog…

Demi is slow because she is nothing special.
    ——————————-

100% agree with “Hello”

She does not need to game up anything.
    Her fans love to follow her even if she doesn’t tweet anything for 2 days.

Taylor tweets very less too.

—————–
    Yeah! selena only fucking twits when she wants something from fans. Like she really don’care about them. Miley didn’t advertised as much are her. she so tham desperate for people to buy her album. Miley twitted once that’s it about her album. Selena twits is like all about advertising. she don’t care about fans as much as miley. miley twits because she cares about her fans and she likes talking to her fans like friends. All selena talks about look am in this show,or i went to this show,takes photos of herself all the fucking time to brag about herself, and everything is buy my album bla blah, buy my album, then twits again buy my album, listen to my song, for real her fucking twits are so annoying. Am like i fucking get it you been talking about your fucking album for a year please bitch stop talking about so much, you are not that good. i stop following her. At least miley have inspirational things to talk about all the time. she don’t fucking advertised herself so much like selena is so fucking annoying when an actriss like selena is shoving her fucking album down our throats all the time. I like demi and miley’s twits because they talk to fans like we are humans,they don’t talk to us like we are a fucking wallet like selena does. So i will take demi and miley twits over her any fucking day.

• selenita

shes so perfect….

• selenita

definitely shes the best… i adore her album is so much fun….

• pauli

oh plz hater just shut up…. everyone know sel is so much talented, gorgeous and she desever it all this good things…

• pauli

yayyy her album rocks….. selena rules baby!!!

whatever, psycho pathetic bitch.

• shine

actually like her music, im getting her cd tonight or tomorrow maybe.

Just please stop talking.

no thanks bitch

• Whateverrrrrr

JustPassingBy said:
    Yeah, I felt bad for Selena too.
    I feel like she’s really kind that people take her for granted.
    She keeps supporting them but they don’t seem to support her back.
    Well, I don’t know.
    Maybe I’m overanalyzing their tweets again.
    But how hard is it to tweet about your BFF’s first album?
    Knowing that it means the world to her?
    And I can’t still get over how Demi didn’t tweet Selena’s birthday.
    Ok, I know I’m lame.
    Whatever.
    ******************

I know right!
    I am being lame for a bit.
    Demi is fucking lame! I don’t know if they called each other but tweet a sentence is not that hard. I hate it when Selena has such fucking friends, those kind of friend is just a piece of stinky sperm.

But glad that Selena has Jen, her family and lots of others are with her.

I know I am lame too.
    Enough said.
    Bye.

she’s so pretty (: can’t sing too well though
    and people stop bashing demi, there are these things called PHONES that people sometimes use to CALL their friends and wish them luck.
    not everything revolves around twitter, k?

• demi lovato fan forum

Yeah, I felt bad for Selena too.
    I feel like she’s really kind that people take her for granted.
    She keeps supporting them but they don’t seem to support her back.
    Well, I don’t know.
    Maybe I’m overanalyzing their tweets again.
    But how hard is it to tweet about your BFF’s first album?
    Knowing that it means the world to her?
    And I can’t still get over how Demi didn’t tweet Selena’s birthday.
    Ok, I know I’m lame.
    Whatever.
    ******************

I know right!
    I am being lame for a bit.

But glad that Selena has Jen, her family and lots of others are with her.

I know I am lame too.
    Enough said.
    Bye

GET OVER IT.

• your name

selena’s fan are making me dislike her

• Anonymouss

she is getting annoying. shes not a BAD singer, but shes not good. and shes never gonna be where miley is. sooo she should stick to the wizards show. lol

• What is up?

_________________

What the fuck! Are you fucking retarted?.
    What about her live chat for her fans?. Her free tickets?. And everything?

You are just a piece of stinky sperm.

• LOLLLLLLLLL

your name said:
    selena’s fan are making me dislike her
    _______________

WTF with her fans make you dislike her?.
    Are you a fucking 12 yrs old kid or something?. What are you BTW?. Do you have a brain?.

• Brangelina

I like Selena and love Miley. BTW is Demi really dating that 23 yr. old guy?
    And
    GO MILENA OR SILEY!

• shine

What the fuck! Are you fucking retarted?.
    What about her live chat for her fans?. Her free tickets?. And everything?

You are just a piece of stinky sperm
    —————
    You the fucking retard you fucking bitch. She advertised her fucking self so much is sick already. Her live chat is been about fucking talking buy my album blah, last miley chat she didn’t even advertised, all she did was answerd question. Selena is just buy my album,my song, her the album, her the promo for the album, her are the photos, the album is coming. Her fucking album has been coming since last year by now am sick of it.

Free tickets again for her album and she gave them away because she was afraid people will not even show and they were hardly any people there either.

You fucking bitch even her tickets were to promoted her fucking album you anal fucking bitch.

• just make sureee

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• shine

Yeah, I felt bad for Selena too.
    I feel like she’s really kind that people take her for granted.
    She keeps supporting them but they don’t seem to support her back.
    Well, I don’t know.
    Maybe I’m overanalyzing their tweets again.
    But how hard is it to tweet about your BFF’s first album?
    Knowing that it means the world to her?
    And I can’t still get over how Demi didn’t tweet Selena’s birthday.
    Ok, I know I’m lame.
    Whatever.
    ******************

I know right!
    I am being lame for a bit.

But glad that Selena has Jen, her family and lots of others are with her.

I know I am lame too.
    Enough said.
    Bye

GET OVER IT.
    —————–
    Shut your fucking trap. Selena didn’t even go to her fucking concert to support demi,but she did have time to go to taylor concert with no problem. why don’t you talking about that bitch.
    am a demi fan so leave her the fuck alone. selena only fucking use demi to get close to nick and since he was not around for demi only concert she didn’t go. Watch selena get close to demi again,so she can see nick she not fucking over her. Now she trying to act friendly again with demi so demi invites her to camp rock and she can pretent she there for demi when in reality she just using demi. She a fucking user are fucking blind. She pretended to act like she was miley friend last year when she dress like a fucking boy and said miley and her were friend and it was to get to nick. Then used nick to get fame from him, and use demi to go after nick. please bitch she just used people to get what she want she fake.

• SelenaCentral

Like Selena G? Follow @SelenaCentral on TWITTER! 500 Followers= Contest to win signed pictures FROM Selena herself!

• your name

lol
    see? you’re all rude

• AnonymouFs

shine said:

actually like her music, im getting her cd tonight or tomorrow maybe.

Just please stop talking.

no thanks bitch
    okay. wow.

• Blair Waldorf!

ADORABLE! Congrats on the album :)

• Anonymous123

GORGEOUS! as usual

• -_-;

They’re moving too fast for just starting out as a band …

• Resa

So Cute. I LOVE LOVE your album selena, way to go….

• CandiFloss

awww…..OU wrote “I won’t apologize” is the best song. agreed! :)

• Tammy

I found out Greg is 22!!!!

Anyway, i love Selena and the Scene

• Jared

She has this mini-series and i’m sure “the making of something” is there. I don’t THIS video should be there!

• :]

The way i loved you,I wont apolagize, Naturally,I dont miss you at all, and I got u are the best!!!

• Blair Waldorf!

Wait why are we comparing HM and Wizards?

I know! she just puts on a wig, nothing different about her face.

But yeah, different people have different taste. Some might like WOWP and some HM

• :((((

HOW THE HELL DID MILEY GET THRU FLY ON THE WALL IN THE AIR?? AMAZING! YES ONE OF THE SONGS SHE GOT SICK ON WAS 7 THINGS.. :((

• marbles

Can fucking NOT TALK ABOUT MILEY in a freakin’ Selena Gomez post??!

• theycallherlove.

• Blair Waldorf!

I wanna see the photoshoot pictures. It looks awesome! AND YES, selena, PLEASE do an international tour

Can fucking NOT TALK ABOUT MILEY in a freakin’ Selena Gomez post??!
    —————
    exactly.

• Pennyoh!

Blair Waldorf! said:

lol….

hahaha Wizards realistic, but I do enjoy WOWP, it´s funny, But sometimes I found Alex arrogant, but i stiil love the show, and Hannah Montana

• lovely09

Ha she bootlegs her own work

• Pennyoh!

Can fucking NOT TALK ABOUT MILEY in a freakin’ Selena Gomez post??!
    —————
    exactly.
    Yeah, WE NEED A MILEY POST, COME ON OCEANUP!!!

• Anonymous25

what “I wont apologize” is about?

• Jake Ryan zombie slayer.

Today on the radio people were talking about who they would want to switch places for a week.This little girls calls the radio and says that she would want to switch places with Selena Gomez because she dated Nick Jonas.

Jake Ryan zombie slayer. said:

………. :/

btw i love your nickname!
    LMAO!

• Brangelina

If I could switch places with anybody it would be Michelle Obama.

• Oh My GOSH!

I swear I will never click on any COMMENT BOARD of any post on this fucking site again,

There is always a battle in every single post. Especially in Miley’s posts. Hundreds of people go to every single post and fight.

What is the point, get a life people.

Well, this is my last comment FOR SURE.
    I’m not gonna click on any fucking comment post again.

• keanebaddream

I agree with this. Selena went to taylor’s tour but not demi’s yet people are whining about why demi didn’t give her a shout out on twitter. demi gave selena a shoutout when the wizards DCOM came out. people need to stfu.

• Stewie

Let me simplify it.

Selena= Wholesome, pure, perfect angel who can do no wrong.

Demi= emo, wannabe goth chick who dates older guys.

That’s not my opinion, that’s just my take on why Selena gets away with shit and Demi doesn’t.

A Canadian news company is reporting that Demi Lovato is currently dating Dirk Mai. Many of you know Dirk from the photos Demi posts of herself on Twitter that she gives him credit for taking.

The newspaper reported that Demi’s representative said: “I have no comment on them dating. I cannot confirm or deny.”

However rumor has it that close friends of Demi have reported that the two are dating and it is going great!

• Hungary

I <3 your album Selena :D and you are beautiful :)

i hate demi lovato
    she is a fucking bitch.
    team selena.

• k?

wow.

• keanebaddream

Have you gone to the lj community anything disney? Its ridiculous over there, the same Selena stans whining and complaining about how Demi’s “changed” only cuz they’re butthurt about the fact that Selena and Demi aren’t clsoe anymore. They blame it on Demi’s “scene” friends with Selena has scene friends as well. But it goes way over their heads that the obvious distance is msot likely a direct result from Miley and Demi getting closer, and to an extent Demi’s closeness with the Jonas Brothers. That’s exactly when Selena and Demi stopped being close. Selena is standoffish, territorial and isn’t very fond of those people so naturally tere’s some friction.

• MickeyMousesDaughter

I Love Sel but that was so boring!! Like so dull! Maybe they could have actually introduced the Scene…