Miley SICK In Salt Lake, Walks Off Stage

sick-miley_0
miley-miss-you-friends

From Jessie L: I went to the Miley Cyrus’ concert last night in Utah. During 7 Things she ran off stage. Then someone came and said she had the flu. She came back out and went backstage a couple more times but she was amazing. She sounded great and still put on a great concert! Video under.

• aosdiufsd

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

• Anonymous555

Sep 30, 2009 @ 06:21 pm
    Whitney said:
    I really hope she gets well soon! Apparently, Ashlee Nino is not feeling well either. I hope the both of them feel better soon by tomorrow at least. (:
    Mike Schmid the keyboard player is sick as well.

mikeschmid Been sooo sick the past few days. Trying to get well before our next show. Barely made it through the last one.
    about 2 hours ago from Tweed

• =[[[[[][

her and emily osment are fighting!

• ericabbyx22

poor girl.
    I hope she feels better <3

• …………….

she runs of the stage after she said “the 7 things i hate about you” then she stopped and run

• liiiiz

she went off the stage for like 5 seconds to puke and then came back out lol

she was really good though :)
    i sent you pics from the concert oceanup

• Anonymous111

That is a true artist, one who is dedicated to his fans enough to be sick but still go on stage and put on a show. I have so much respect for this girl!

Haters, don’t you dare to hate

• GoldenGal9311

I read about that this morning. I’m no fan Miley. But I do hope she gets better and makes a quick recovery. God bless.

I don’t get sick a lot. But when I do, omg it’s like death.

• Amy :]

This totally happened to me in third grade. I was giving a presentation on the War of the Roses in front of my class, got cramps, and then threw up in the trash barrel. Good times, good times.

Get well soon Milerz.

• GoldenGal9311

I remember when I was sooo sick, that I saw “the light” I promise……..well maybe it was just the sun. But still, it sure did feel that way. = )

• naaaan

This is why I’d be so scared to be a famous singer. If ur sick on tour, it’s probably like hell.

• hinamori

poor miley :( get better soon girlie, you had better not be sick in boston! :P

• Whitney

__________

Ugh I couldn’t imagine! All your fans wanting you to perform, and you having to move from one place to the other, back and forth here to there from town to town. I would die!

• Anonymous xD

aha..dont act like you havnt heard it b4

• Jessie_Leigh

I felt bad!!!! It was terrible! But I’m glad she stayed strong!

• Britt

Miley is awesome !!!

• GoldenGal9311

That was just gross. Why would you even joke around like that?

_____________

This is a sick world full of sick people.

• Ariella

Feel better girl. <3

• Lorena

That was just gross. Why would you even joke around like that?
    ___

Cause she’s one sick motherfucker. Ugh, just ignore them ;)

Anyways, I hope she gets well soon :/

• :]

awww cute pic <33333
    i love miley :)

• Anonymous xD

i meen i have nothing against her
    but those pictures of her like lying across her dad taken last year really kinda grossed me out

• ssexybeast

Aww Miley, feel better.

• Jiley L’amour

SHE MISSES JUSTIN. JILEY REUNION.

• chloeeeee

hope she gets well soon the flu sucks
    my friggin roommate got it last week and barfed all over the room
    disgusting-ass shit

• Anonymouse

Go shave your back, Gaston.

• Feist

If it’s FRIENDS she misses, why is she so hung-up on looking like a sex pot???

• sigh.

ugh i hate the flu. hope you feel better, miley.

• hahaha

SELENA I WONT APOLOGIZE VIDEO! FEATURING NICK JONAS AND MILEY CYRUS EVERYBODY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZP0_95eixo

she’s wearing an oversized sweatshirt. is that how we’re defining “sex pot” nowadays?

• Brangelina

cute pic. where is it from?

• Brangelina

SHe Misses Demi and Nick and Mitshell geezz!
    I love Memi and Mitley.

• lalalalalalaland

Gosh, I’m so jealous Miley is even pretty when she is sick. Beautiful MILES!!!! get well

• ssexybeast

Drink Orange Juice,Miley.
    It helps you immune system.

• Vic.2763

GoldenGal9311 said:

__________

——————

She also has, what, several hundred ppl on crew that depend on her for a job. Pressure much i would say.

• Bre

Aww I hope she gets better…

• Brangelina

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..
    thats a good question.

• seesaw

whats the difference between christen and budisim and is lucifer satan

GoldenGal aka Selena’s nana your pic scares me. Sorry you don’t like Miley—not

____________

It’s funny how you always reply to EVERYTHING that I say. First of all. I’m NOT a Selena fan. Like I told you, I have never seen ONE episode of Wizards of Waverly Place, I’m not even buying her album because I feel like it’s not worth it. SECOND, what did I ever say about Miley that was so negative? I said I hope she feels better. What’s so negative about that?

• DrinkBananaJuice

well lets hope she gets better
    im tired of sad tweets

lalalalalalaland said:

that pic is old

• keanebaddream

When did Miley tweet this photo?

• praaaay.

At least she doesn’t have Swine Flu like I do.

but <3 you miley.

• mee

can you please put up a video?
    thankss.
    get well soon miley, i have the same.
    england loves you <3

• lololololo

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..
    __________________________________________ OH for sure! You know he does! THat little horny boob hunter! *TWATTER* ROFL

• JackieOh

poor miley.
    that really stinks.
    i bet she feels like she’s really letting all her fans down.
    side note – i’m like obsessed with panera! =]

• JackieOh

poor miley.
    that really stinks.
    i bet she feels like she’s really letting all her fans down.
    side note – i’m like obsessed with panera! =]

this is from 2007 lol

• YeneLis Torres

Perego na j/k but hope she gets bettet :)

• YeneLis Torres

Prego na j/k but hope she gets bettet :)

• keanebaddream

Panera is delicious. I love the chicken caesar sandwich on multigrain with chili soup.

• lalalalalalaland

Hi Goldengirl, well in your own words you said “I don’t like Miley”. So I said sorry you don’t like Miley and I wonder why you are always on her posts?! I was polite and did not say to leave, just curious why so many ppl say they don’t like Miley but are obsessed w/MILEY.

• Anonymous25

wow she looks creepy like the girl of “the exorcist” scary…lol

• Brangelina

poor girl.Miles drink lots of fluid and get plenty of rest.

• \jhmjhmtf

i hope she gets better i do find it funny that she got sick just when she was going to sing the 7 things she hates about him….miley you just cant hate the kid

• mrs. bass

finally. i hope she feels better, i was sick recently and it was hell i even had to get a shot lol

• hehehe

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..

• Gianna

Poor girl!
    Get well soon!

• Doom

Why do people think that she’s’ pregnant? That’s ridiculous. She said that she has strep didn’t she? And it’s flu season.

• bobsaget

This is one of the many reasons why I love Miley!!!! :) she always tries her best! :) Get Well Soon Miley!!!! We love you!!!

• GoldenGal9311

Uh, you only like Kiss and Tell?
    That’s my LEAST favorite song. You should listen to the rest and listen to it FULL, not just the previews. Cause’ her other songs on her album are WAY better than Kiss and tell……….

________________

Maybe I’ll take a listen.

• Anonymous678976545

omg….is jackie not in the post?!?! a blessed post for us all, finally!

• *

• keanebaddream

Nope. Not even close. Just really really dysfunctional. But hey, you fight with the people you love the most.

no…yes…maybe

• smile:)

I don’t think they are, but that’s just my opinion. Because if you still end up being best friends after a year of feuding and not talking, the bond is pretty strong.

• eryeityerutiy

no i dont think theyre over each other. in august something was up with them but september was a good niley month. guess tomorow is october we’ll see what this month brings. (:

• Brangelina

It doesn’t she did’nt quote lyrics from this song she just said it was the song of the day for Monday, someone’s just assuming something they know nothing about.
    Thats what I thought.

• Lorena

-GASP- Maybe it’s because she’s been eating paper.

Excuse my lameness… lol. Well, I hope she gets better. :\
    ___

Lol, that was lame, BUT it made me laugh out loud :)

• hpaddictedx

HAHA I was just watching this new show on MTv called Popzilla and they make fun of famous celebrities…and of course Miley and Jonas Brothers were on it.

It was hilarious though. Jonas Brothers were talking about their purity rings and saying how they can’t have sex with a girl so they start humping every object like a lamp or a cup and then at the end Joe and Kevin are like “HEY Nick isn’t a girl” HA and they take him into a room.

• PS:ImXiomy

GoldenGal9311 said:

Wow, I’m loving Britney Spears new song 3.

me too! Britney is my girl. No lesbo haha

• umm

Who says he doesnt kiss in Public? Nick kiissed Miley in Public. http://oceanup.com/2008/11/nick-jonas-cant-have-you-miley-cyrus.html

• DrinkBananaJuice

can someone please tell me what episode of WOWP this is i remeber selena wearing this outfit i just cant remember what episode it is

• Lorena

Wow, I’m loving Britney Spears new song 3.
    __

Hold on. She got a new song called “3”? :S

• nkjnkjnkj
  • Casey L.

Swine flu.

• muhahahahahahaha

ok i agree if nick cheat on her he would get what he deserves and miley better not let him back in ever again

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, I’m loving Britney Spears new song 3.
    __

Hold on. She got a new song called “3”? :S

___________________

Yes here it is.

I’m pretty sure you know the meaning of it. Lol

• kelly

I actually do like niley but i dont like how u guys think you know whats going on between them,when u dont.

You can assume you know whats going or went on between them but to be honest u dont have any proof.

Yes miley and liam did kiss at the airport but what makes you sure things havent changed since then?

Yes nick and courtney have been spotted togther but what makes your so sure that their together?

I say this in my opinion but if miley and nick really wanted to get back togther soooo bad they should have waited till next year. They knew they were gonna be busy.I knew in june the distance would not help at all.

But in early 09 nick and miley were cute as friends.

But to be honest i dont know shit that went on between them.

Point is instead of sayin niley is over, Why dont u just wait and see??

you know you love me xoxo- Kelly :)

• nkjnkjnkj

Miley Cyrus had a troubling concert Tuesday night in Salt Lake Cityand the poor thing performed even while sick – reportedly with strep throat!

After darting off stage during one of her first songs, 7 Things, her manager came out explaining to the audience that Miley wasn’t feeling well and she just needed a moment to recuperate.

Like a champ, Miley came back on stage and finished the rest of the show!

Apparently, she was very gracious to the fans, thanking them for being patient with her when she needed to take a break.

She even took to her Twitter to thank the concert-goers for their support.

• Anonymous25lool
  • oneofakindxo

I’m just replying to you here because I saw in the selena post, the one where it says “Will YOU buy selena’s CD?” and you posted “I’m buying it.”

______________

If you look AFTER that you would see that I wrote “nevermind” because I didn’t like the 30 second previews on Itunes.

Oh, sorry….

Well…. her album is amazing anyway! lol. I’m not buying it though because I can just listen to the all songs on YouTube lol. But I LOVE her album. I’m listening to one of her songs right now lol.

• PS:ImXiomy

hpaddictedx said:

LOL. MTV’s shows are badass, but hilarious.

Oh, sorry….

_______________

I said I’ll buy her song Kiss & Tell. But I just don’t like the rest. I thought I would, but I don’t.

• oneofakindxo

I think it’s funny that any one of us could be like…. a celebrity. Haha. I know David Henrie goes on here, Selena does, (well i dont know if she does anymore) ,I think Miley does? but I dont know. And a lot of other people… lol so someone writing on here could be like david henrie or something haha.

• cooliogirl

I want to say something…..and no im no jackie.

I want an honest opinion. plz hear me out here.

Do u guys honestly think nick and miley r over each other??

think carefully though. When the fued happened we woul have never expect the unexpected niley reunion in june.

A simple yes or no will do fine.

I want to see everybodys opinion of this

• hpaddictedx

LOL. MTV’s shows are badass, but hilarious.
    haha I know, they can be mean but it’s too funny. I found it on youtube.

• oneofakindxo

_______________

—————

Uh, you only like Kiss and Tell?

• ssexybeast
  • kadiness!

um WTF! DIDN’T BRITNEY DO THAT AFTER ONLY SINGING THREE SONGS AS I RECALL!?!

• selenafan4life

OMG SELENAS NEW MUSIC VIDEO “NATURALLY” JUST GOT RELEASED!! its awesomeee! love it!

buy a copy of her album everyone! its amazing! :D

• GoldenGal9311

I want to say something…..and no im no jackie.

I want an honest opinion. plz hear me out here.

Do u guys honestly think nick and miley r over each other??

A simple yes or no will do fine.

I want to see everybodys opinion of this

___________

Of course not. Most people that breakup with each other aren’t officially over each other. But people don’t have to be all “OMG!! THEY’RE GETTING MARRIED!”

• keanebaddream

The only songs I like on selena’s album are “naturally” and “I won’t apologize”. I feel like “the way I loved you” could have been good but it just…isn’t.

Anonymous678976545 said:

omg….is jackie not in the post?!?! a blessed post for us all, finally!
    lol she left early to eat

• :O

what song is that & what artists sings it?

• when it comes

Don’t wait up for me
    If I’m not home

And I’ll let you know
    I’ll let you know
    Well I’ll let you know

• Anonymous678976545

I want to say something…..and no im no jackie.

I want an honest opinion. plz hear me out here.

Do u guys honestly think nick and miley r over each other??

A simple yes or no will do fine.

I want to see everybodys opinion of this

___________

I have to agree. Niley talk gets SO annoying when it’s teenies pretty much making up their own theories and passing it off as facts. They are pretty much my favorite couple ever, but I have grown to hate the whole relationship over these past few months…

• Britt

Me too !!!!

• GoldenGal9311

haha I know, they can be mean but it’s too funny. I found it on youtube.

______________________

LOL!!! “This chandeliers not a girl, meh meh meh” Hahahaha.

• oneofakindxo

Uh, you only like Kiss and Tell?

________________

Maybe I’ll take a listen.

—————-

Yes you should!

• oneofakindxo

——————

Wow are you serious? the way I loevd you is BEAUTIFUL.

• keanebaddream

It had potential but it just failed IMO.

• Jilian

I don’t like that song at all. I downloaded her album on Limewire and the only one I liked was Naturally. Her voice is too weak to carry the rest.

Anyway…

I bet she has that cold that’s been going around. A ton of people at my school have it. I hate flu season.

tyler hilton – when it comes
    i think

• :O

thanks! (:

so sick of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane. selena stans GTFO no one cares about her shitty-ass album.

get well soon miley.

• flores

Do u guys honestly think nick and miley r over each other?? COOLIOGIRL.. My answer is NO. I think they are far from being over each other. Everyone qswore they hated each other. Then you saw Nick looking at Miley at City of Hope almost all night. When she said, I still hate you in Paris and she was with Gaston, I knew she was Still in Love with Nick. Ok pun on words Still In Love. Then I saw Nick sing Still Love and change the words to You’re My Destiny. So NO they werent over each other then , and they arent now..

• mrs. bass

oooh that would suck if she had that.

• 12

that suck
    hopefully it’s not
    the H1N1 Flu Virus
    that would really suck
    even more!!!!

• oneofakindxo

————————

Lmao. “Hey! Nick’s not a girl!”
    So mean, but this is really funny hahahaha.

Yes here it is.

I’m pretty sure you know the meaning of it. Lol

Dude, it sounds awesome! :D

• Brangelina

Showin’ how funky and strong is your fight
    It doesn’t matter who’s wrong or right

flores said:

Anonymous678976545 you just jinxed us

• cooliogirl

But in early 09 nick and miley were cute as friends.

But to be honest i dont know shit that went on between them.

Point is instead of sayin niley is over, Why dont u just wait and see??

you know you love me xoxo- Kelly :)

—————————————-
    I love niley, its just the stupid niley teenies that makes me hate them sometimes..

I love gossip girl!

AAAAAAHH!!

Look at this picture : http://www.flickr.com/photos/smgno1/3002483886/in/photostream/. SO freaking cute :D

Anonymous678976545 thank you for jinxing us

aww :3

• smile:)

hpaddictedx

I love your icon…not a Demi fan, but that pic of her made me smile

• keanebaddream

Thats the thing, it isn’t multiple teenies its just ONE teenie posting under MULTIPLE usernames and her name is Jackie/Meli whatever.

Yes here it is.

I’m pretty sure you know the meaning of it. Lol

Dude, it sounds awesome! :D

__________________

I know, I’m addicted.

• kimmy4444

smile:) said:

weird when you put it like that my friend and i act just like niley. Shes miley(im dead serious) and im like nick O_O

• Anonymouse

Haha aww that’s cute though. It’s always good to see old friends reunite.

Annie Are You OK?
    So, Annie Are You OK?
    Are You OK Annie?
    You’ve Been Hit By
    You’ve Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal

___

Yeah, it’s kind of obvious when Jackie talk to herself all the time.

• cooliogirl

Its just one person?????

hpaddictedx

I love your icon…not a Demi fan, but that pic of her made me smile
    Haha thanks, it makes me smile too. :)

• keanebaddream

Favorite MJ song EVER, that and ‘earth song”.

Annie Are You OK?
    So, Annie Are You OK?
    Are You OK Annie?
    You’ve Been Hit By
    You’ve Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal

__________________

No no no. It’s “Annie did you want cake?” hehe that’s what I used to say as a child = )

Seriously, I LOVE smoothe criminal though. But “Beat it” has to be my favorite video.

• Anonymous!!

LADY GAGA DEFENDS KANYE AGAINST TAYLOR! WTF?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9htXs37HKc&feature=sub

• smile:)

smile:) said:

Yeah, its just the way people keep coming back to eachother…in general, not just Nick and Miley…when someone is missing from your life and you miss the way things were with them, it makes you appreciate them even more and if you’re lucky enough to find your way back to them, you learn not to take them for granted…

• kimmy4444

Anonymouse said:

Haha aww that’s cute though. It’s always good to see old friends reunite.

no when you think of it its a bit creepy
    like when i 1st started high school she was like the 1st person to talk to me
    and were like on and off friends and then in 08(before my accident) i went with different friends and was popular etc and then we had me and my group of friends had a fued with her and now were friends again……… Shes like miley very like miley to me
    creepy

___

My best friend is like that too. Him & his girlfriend broke up, ignored each other, and he would put on that “I don’t give a fuck who she dates” attitude. But when he sees her with other guys, he goes crazy. And then they made up, but are taking it slow now … and I’ve never seen him happier.

Annie Are You OK?
    So, Annie Are You OK?
    Are You OK Annie?
    You’ve Been Hit By
    You’ve Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal

__________________

awww…My favorite MJ music video has to be beat it too. But I remember wathcing Thriller when I was 7 and getting really scared.

• Anonymous!!

SELELNA’S I WONT APOLOGIZE FEAUTURING NICK JONAS AND MILEY JONAS!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3X5sNWDGCM

• abc123

lol his cameras gone or something?

• Anonymous!!

SELELNA’S I WONT APOLOGIZE FEAUTURING NICK JONAS AND MILEY JONAS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3X5sNWDGCM

• nkjnkjnkj

#GetWellMiley

• hpaddictedx

I’m not really surprised. She’s going to tour with him and she’s friends with him. Every has their opinions though. Kanye was an ass that day but if Taylor forgave him then we should?

\
    drama, drama, drama…

• smile:)

Annie Are You OK?
    So, Annie Are You OK?
    Are You OK Annie?
    You’ve Been Hit By
    You’ve Been Hit By A Smooth Criminal

__________________

——————

LOVE smooth criminal…but if not, then Bad was always one of my favorites…most recently it’s Scream with Janet, just because it caught my interest after she performed it on the VMA’s…

• sdjekjdejwd

Oh gosh D:
    It better not be swine flu
    D:

________________

LOL it scared me too. But I watched it like everyday when I was little(cause my mom had this collection tape). I hated the part where she runs in the house and they get in. Ohh man that part always gets me. I wish I was born in that era.

• deco

I couldn’t do a concert if i was sick..
    Miley is amazing .. I love you Miley

• FabbySammy1

awwh Miley get better soon <3

• soph

Wow! well done to Miley to carry on! Amazing performer! best one out there in my opinion :)

• kadiness!

she must be pregnant–nausea WEIRD CRAVINGS! Just saying!

• deco

she must be pregnant–nausea WEIRD CRAVINGS! Just saying
    Why she has nausea pregnant? hahahaha The haters every day more ridiculous hahaha

• annamile

AWW SHE IS THE BESSST!

• uhoh!

:))!

• Mileyisaslut

Get better soon Miley… :)

• Katie7737

WeL Naziana you obviously like her song since you know how to change the lyrics

• queenofwhatever

Poor Miley. I hope she’ll feel better soon.

• Anonymous555

OMG, her throat must have been hurting like hell yesterday.

Here she hunches forward then runs off the stage.

When I look at you (amazing)

Flying while sick (she is so brave)

• anupreeta patwardhan

MILEY IM PRAYING TO GOD FOR U DONT WORRY GET WELL SOON LOVE U A LOT UR SINCERE FAN ANUPREETA FROM INDIA

• alissa

Uh-oh! This doesn’t sound too good!

As all Jonas Brother fans are clearly aware, eldest bro Kevin Jonas is set to marry his girlfriend of a few year, hairdresser Danielle Deleasa.

Not too many details have been released as of yet, but we’re hearing one major detail may be the end of the nuptials before they ever walk down the aisle.

Supposedly and not surprisingly, Kevin is getting an IRON CLAD prenup drafted for his fiance to sign before they are married. Sources are saying he has “millions to protect”, even from his doting Danielle. But she isn’t too happy about this request, whether because she is a gold-digging skank or miffed about the lack of trust it shows. (we’re giving her the benefit of the doubt, for now. But then again, she isn’t marrying into our millions thousands.)

As of now, Danielle has not signed the prenup and is taking time to come “to terms with the request”

Oh boy. Kevin, tread lightly! This may or may not blow right up in your face, and then all you’ll have is your money to keep you company.

Plus, you’ll still be a virgin!

• Anonymousss

Feel better Miley <33
    its like she threw up cuz of nick lmao.

• yogini thakur

DEAR MILEY,GET WELL SOON IM I WILL PRAY TO GOD FOR U UR HONEST FAN YOGINI LOVE U TAKECARE

• sandra

I hope you GET BETTER SOON MILEY <3

• XoEmmaXo

I couldn’t do a concert if i was sick.. so i can only imagine what it’s like for miley. & so many ppl depending on her.
    hope she gets better :)

• anupreeta

get lost how dare u talk about miley like that no one will listen to ur prayer ur a creul person

Mike Schmid the keyboard player is sick as well.

Aww :(

• Anonymousss

Oct 1, 2009 @ 12:16 pm
    naziana1995 said:

i am waiting for you to die miley i hate you so much here are 7 things i hate about you
    1. your hair
    2. your face
    3. your lip
    4. your voice
    5. your clothes
    6. your tv show
    7. YOU I HATE YOU THE MOST I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    ——————-
    GET A FUCKING LIFE NAZIANA1995

• anupreeta

plz people dont talk bad about miley she’s a good person really

• doodadoo :)

i think half the world hasa the flu right now..it’s werid!
    i came home from school sick today too and so did about 50 other people!

GET WELL SOON MILEY :)

• Delsy

Get well soon Miley hope she feels better

• miley fan!!09

i hope you get bitter soon miley..
    =] xoxo

• tibby

too bad she sick what does she have swin flu
    get better miley

• naziana1995

1. your hair
    2. your face
    3. your lip
    4. your voice
    5. your clothes
    6. your tv show
    7. YOU I HATE YOU THE MOST I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Allyson

Miley is amazing=]]]
    she had strep and still sounded good

• lalalalalala

naziana1995 said:??? WOW>> JEALOUS MUCH??

• alliegator.

aw, thanks.

and yeah, i did…i sent in my pictures to oceanup, but obviously they’re not going to post them. LMFAO.

• alliegator.

i honestly thought her manager was standing up to say: “miley’s sick, we’re going to have to cancel.” but she didn’t. she’s amazinggg. <3

and the backup singers were actually pretty calm about it, they just kept singing and singing. ahahha; but i’m sure, in their heads, they’re like: “shiii. there are 20,000 people here.”

• Emily Ford

She’s a fucking pro! Seriously, good for her getting back up there and finishing a show after most likely puking backstage. Go, Miley. This shows how dedicated she is =)

I bet the backup singers were crapping their pants….dresses. Or they were like “Yes, we’re going to get discovered!” And I love the kid like “She’s gonna pop up somewhere!!!!”

• Lorena

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..
    thats a good question.

Lol, he would be like

“Let see if Miley talked about me today”

*reads her quote*

“That’s def about me, for sure. Hmm, let’s see what Jackie thinks”

• antijackie

lololololo said:

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..

whats really funny is that you laugh at your own jokes

• Lorena

At least she doesn’t have Swine Flu like I do.

but <3 you miley.
    ___

Damn bb, that sucks :/. I hope you get better.

• ____

poor girl :(
    get well soon miley <3

• TheRebelAlliance[still can't sign in]

Aw, way to go Miley. I’ve had a lung infection for two weeks, and I can barely go up/down a flight of stairs. I couldn’t imagine doing a whole concert feeling like death.

One more example that she’s the HBIC.

Lol, he would be like

“Let see if Miley talked about me today”

*reads her quote*

“That’s def about me, for sure. Hmm, let’s see what Jackie thinks”
    LOL.

• -x-x-

aw i feel bad for her
    hopefully she feels better in time for omaha

• lololololo

??? Twitter twatter is from a JB chat! Joe called Twitter,,, TWATTER.. And no I didnt orginally post that!

• Vic.2763

That’s an old pic right? Not nu.

• Rosie

Lorena, that was legit funny dude.

• tttggg

ol, he would be like

“Let see if Miley talked about me today”

*reads her quote*

“That’s def about me, for sure. Hmm, let’s see what Jackie thinks”

i dont get it whos jackie

• Emily Ford

Hahah I know. I mean, I know I wouldn’t be doing that, never mind flying around the stadium! Thank God she didn’t puke on anyone.

• alliegator.

hahahah; oh man, thats exactly what i said when i saw the guy putting her in a harness to lift her up, “are you sure you want to do that? duck and cover, girls. duck and cover.” hahahaha

• Anonymouse

I honestly think she should cancel. Delay. She has a hell of a tour coming up and 2 days isn’t enough for flu rest. i really wish she would push all the dates back. I don’t want her almost dying (well, sort of) when I see her. :(

• antijackie

lololololo said:

yeah right…..

• Libby

Yeah, I went to the concert last night and she seemed really tired and worn out. Her voice still sounded awesome though, considering she was sick. She was dancin’ like she wasn’t sick at all, so she definitely gave it her all :]

• *

her and ashlee are sick. ashlee has been sick for a while though. she probably has something like the flu or a cold. miley needs to start eating healthier for her immune system. its easy to get sick these days

• hpaddictedx

I hope she gets better and I love that she’s so dedicated to actually finish the concert her fans payed for even if she probably wanted to sleep or puke the whole time.

• kelly

Wow u guys, the fact that she threw up in 7 things does not mean anything….

At least she came back out

I hope miley get’s better :)

PS: I am not jackie, but could someone plz explain this whole courtney and nick, miley and liam shit that everyones been talking about

Im sane i promise u i am not Jackie

You know u love me, xoxo Kelly

(Yes i love gossip girl.lols)

Guys, I have a question.

If you were famous, would you come on OceanUP and then comment on a rumor about you?. We all know crazy rumors start here …

• bianqueesha!

where’s the video?

• Jiley L’amour

You guys will be surprised to know that Jiley has reconciled.Trust me its true and Justin can’t wait to see Miley.

• hpaddictedx

If it’s FRIENDS she misses, why is she so hung-up on looking like a sex pot???
    She looks more sickly to me

• Yo YO
  • LIZA <333

Let see if Miley talked about me today”

*reads her quote*

“That’s def about me, for sure. Hmm, let’s see what Jackie thinks”

i dont get it whos jackie
    —————-

jackie’s a major niley fan, i think. :P

• GoldenGal9311

Sweet mother of Jesus!! I want these shoes.

They cost $500 dollars…..life isn’t fair.

• x

that jack johnson quote really sounds niley to me. and she always calls nick her ‘angel’

• CanadianGirl

Aww, get well soon, Miley! She has dedication to keep performing even when she’s sick. Kudos to her!

• \

i swear to god that i’ve seen comments that i’m 99.9% sure are from kevin, joe, nick, and miley. maybe some others as well.

when miley said that she was single a few months ago before her live chat there was this post from “fed up” and i am almost positive that was her.

then the night of joe’s birthday party someone was like “i’m joe jonas” and we were all “lol no” but then he said “i’m joe jonas, my lime green skates can glow in the dark”

next day there are pics of joe in lime green roller skates that glow in the dark.

kevin i am SURE was here defending jb against people saying that they had changed for like 2 hours.

and nick, idk about this, but in the courtney post there was someone named “unimportant.” and it sounded just like him.

• abc123

Sweet mother of Jesus!! I want these shoes.

They cost $500 dollars…..life isn’t fair.

thats not so expensive

Guys, I have a question.

Yes. I would try to clear the rumors.

gtfo please.

• ew

go get a job justin

• hpaddictedx

Guys, I have a question.

Lmao, to tell you the truth..I probably would at first but I doubt anyone would believe me.

• abc123

what did unimportant say?

• GoldenGal9311

Sweet mother of Jesus!! I want these shoes.

They cost $500 dollars…..life isn’t fair.

_______________

thats not so expensive

_____________

For me it is. = )

• Brazilian Girl

i found the video in the youtube look

or search
    Miley Cyrus Wonderworld tour – 7 things – Salt Lake City, Utah – 9/29/09

• ssexybeast

Yeah probably

• doppler (not logged in)

Guys, I have a question.

_______________

haha i probs wouldnt do it personally but i’d sit there and make one of my sisters do it hahaha. i would def read the comments though that’s where the real juice is.

• \

Unimportant. said:

Well this is getting pretty rediculous.
    ..slightly hilarious as well.

But no this is not true.
    Don’t believe everything you read, please.

Unimportant. said:

How do you lose respect for someone who didn’t do anything to give justice to it?

You know.
    I just may be crazy, but I do think guys can hang out with girls and just be friends.

Unimportant. said:

Whoa whoa whoa!
    Who is saying this?

You are correct, that is not true.
    Why do people make up completely fabricated stories that aren’t even close to reasonable.

It is pathetic. But completely untrue.

Unimportant. said:

I believe they still stand by this rule.
    Dating someone has nothing to do with the materialistic things possessed.

I think they’re the same three guys we grew to love. Just a busier work schedule is all. I’m sorry you think otherwise.

___

Lol yeah. Or just act like you’re a “close” friend. But I don’t know if I would read the comments, some people on here are heartless.

• ellak

that does sound like him, actually.

• ssexybeast

I would probably start crying if I was Miley and I read these comments on here.

• jonasbrothersfan

Well, she was sick so I can kind of understand why she might have to do something like that. Honestly, I don’t know if I could go up there every night feeling sick.

• abc123

Unimportant. holy shit he does sound boring!jk
    but nicks sophisted and proper etc kinda sounds like him

• jill

Unimportant. said:

I believe they still stand by this rule.
    Dating someone has nothing to do with the materialistic things possessed.

_______
    so this really does sound like him. But what does this line mean?
    “Dating someone has nothing to do with the materialistic things possessed.”

• \

someone on the post (jackie, obvs) said

MAMMA J APPROVES? NICK SAID HE WOULDNT DATE A GIRL HE MOTHER DIDNT LIKE! MONEY HAS CHANGED JB!!

• keanebaddream

That sounds like ANYBODY actually…well, besides Jackie.

• jill

\ said:
    someone on the post (jackie, obvs) said

Oh now I get it thanks.
    BTW, are you the one who posted this originally? B/c if it is you are right. that realliy sounds like him and he basically shot down the rumor. BTW what was he so “whoa whoa” about?

• jill

\ said:
    someone on the post (jackie, obvs) said

Oh now I get it thanks.

• \

lol someone said that he and that courtney girl were making out in public

the girl who was there shot down that rumor yesterday though

• jill

\ said:
    lol someone said that he and that courtney girl were making out in public

the girl who was there shot down that rumor yesterday though
    _____a
    Oh i missed that. what did she say happened?

• \

apparently she and her friends went up to his floor in the hotel and stalked his door and security kicked them out lmfao

• jill

\ said:
    _________
    That is some crazy stuff.
    But seriously, how in the flippen heck did they get up there? A group of seven teenagers went unnoticed??? That is nuts.

• m

_________
    That is some crazy stuff.
    nope never happened. its all made up by girls that want attention

___

Yeah, he’s an ass. God, did you see Taylors face?, I just wanted to give her a big hug.

• m

FULL Hannah Montana 3 concert over 25 min.

\
    drama, drama, drama…
    my brother is laughing so hard right now.

______________

Haha, scream is my sisters favorite. I love the “ahhhhhhh” part. Haha.

• lalalalalalaland

Goldengal why don’t you like Miley Cyrus? And if you were sharing with us your dislike for her why do you go to all of her posts? You don’t have to answer, no big deal just wonderin. Just happy there are so many devoted loyal fans for Miles who outnumber the bad.

• smile:)

the thing is, she’s not defending his actions, she does say it was a mistake…I do think she’s trippin when she says he changed music, no he did not! Whose music did he influence? Gaga herself should not talk about changing anything, because she ripped off Britney, Madonna, and Beyonce in her Love Game video…

• Brangelina

You had me to get her ummm….wow.

• kadiness!

damn she even has to make an I AM SICK sign look sexy! wtf!

THis picture…http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2530/3913821279_cdf6e725a6_b.jpg

HOLY FUCKING HELL, what is the young one doing to me?

• Amy :]

He’s legal in Canada, so for the moment we can legally fantasize about him.

• -x-x-

haha don’t feel too bad, my mom thinks he’s hot too o_O

• hpaddictedx

‘m not really surprised. She’s going to tour with him and she’s friends with him. Every has their opinions though. Kanye was an ass that day but if Taylor forgave him then we should?
    ___

I don’t like Taylor but her face in the moment made me feel so bad for her though. She looked like she was about to cry.

__________________

? Why do you keep talking to me? LOL. I didn’t say that I don’t like her. Again I’m not sure where you are getting that from. I did pay to see HM in theaters. I just said I’m not really a fan of most of her music. I think she’s cool as a person. I just don’t really like her music. I like her as an actress.

• Anonymous!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw this is slightly off topic but am i the last person to know that hayley williams from paramore and brandi cyrus are best friends from high school? wtf

• smile:)

______________

Haha, scream is my sisters favorite. I love the “ahhhhhhh” part. Haha.

yes! he’s just so emotional and passionate, of course his screaming is on point…when you watch that video, you can tell it reflects what he wishes his childhood was like, just hanging out with his family, playing games and teasing eachother.

• Amy :]

Lol yeah they went to the same school in Frankin.

• ~

I’m not a fan of her’s but this is so embarassing and I really hope she gets better. If she’d stop eating all that greasy food while on tour and ate healthier, it’d be harder for her to sick..

• abcdef!

Brangelina said:

\
    drama, drama, drama…
    my brother is laughing so hard right now.
    -_– MILEY JONAS?? When did get married?? lol

lalalalalalaland

And I have another thing to say to you. Do I HAVE to be a loyal fan to be on her posts? Why can’t I be neutral? I don’t get you to be honest.

• Amy :]

Frankin. Franklin. Whatever.

• kimmy4444

Amy :] said:

He’s legal in Canada, so for the moment we can legally fantasize about him

question is, are you in canada????

that is so extremely random. but cool

• Amy :]

I can move there if need be. Massachusetts is getting kinda boring, what with these statutory rape laws and all.

• /

lol amy god help this kid when he turns legal, there are gonna be like 13264784585933 cougars molesting him

• kimmy4444

Amy :] said:

lol ill give you a place to stay, if you have nick though……

• abcdef!

FULL Hannah Montana 3 concert over 25 min.
    I see Brandi! Is that Justin? I ‘m not sure! MILEY IS AWESOME HERE!!!

why do you keep posting old videos
    seriously no one cares

• GoldenGal9311

So this is Christmas, and what have you done… another year over, and a new one just begun. And so this is christmas, I hope you have fun…the near and the dear one’s, the old and the young

• +hahahaha

FULL Hannah Montana 3 concert over 25 min.
    I see Brandi! Is that Justin? I ‘m not sure! MILEY IS AWESOME HERE!!!
    — THATS Justin! Someones out of job! haha

• Brangelina

My favorite chritmas song. Christmas is almost here.

• ssexybeast

My favorite chritmas song. Christmas is almost here.

I feel all tingly inside when I think Of Christmas=]

• GoldenGal9311

My favorite chritmas song. Christmas is almost here.

_____________

I seriously can’t wait….I always tell me that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because you know Christmas is coming. Lol.

• jill

They aren’t over each over by a long shot. But that doesn’t mean they will ever work out.

I hope they do.

• hpaddictedx

lalalalalalaland

Haha you don’t have to be a loyal fan if you don’t want to. What some people don’t understand is that it’s people’s opinions and not everyone shares the same viewpoints. Idk why people are getting their wands in a knot.

• hpaddictedx

I was wondering where the video of this was and I love when people shake the camera like there’s no tomorrow. At least she didn’t throw up on stage, that would have sucked!

_______________

That girl is nothing but a troll. She replies to EVERYTHING I say. And says sometihng negative about me. Calling me GoldenGal Grandma(I don’t even know where she got that name from cause I’m only 16). She’s a weirdo and I’m getting TIRED of her.

• hpaddictedx

_______________

I would just ignore her or tell her to piss off. She’s obviously being really immature about someone else’s opinion. Not worth it.

someone on the post (jackie, obvs) said

are you serious?

_________________

Yeah I agree.

• \

lol yup. jackie being her delusional self.

said:

lol yup. jackie being her delusional self.

i question how she acts around people off the internet

• :)

…feel better girl…

“As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.”- Author Unknown

haha thought that was appropriate for all the well wishes on this post.

• kimmy4444

did felix the cat ever talk?

• keanebaddream

Again, more of the illegal jonas:

How can any girl or woman turn this down?

• mousi

I am envious of his eyebrows.

• Anony

wow your fucking nasty, how could it be her father? shes not even pregnant. i hope you go to hell

• Anonymouse

That was just gross. Why would you even joke around like that?

• mariaboo

now that i think about it yea it probaly was you how she is but lets not get into that lol

• keanebaddream

He’s legal in Canada, so for the moment we can legally fantasize about him.

He’s legal where I live as well but I still feel guilty for looking since he is not technically an adult yet.

no one’s blaming you lol
    i mean damn look at him
    dude is gorgeous

i found the video in the youtube look

or search
    Miley Cyrus Wonderworld tour – 7 things – Salt Lake City, Utah – 9/29/09

_____________

I gained a lot of respect for her after this performance. She was a pro. Cause if it were me, I would have ran off and never finished. Being sick is horrible.

• cielo

hey she is a trooper she got back up and finished her concert. Such a good work ethic.

I mean other artist would walk out.

Yayy Miley giving so much to her fans. Love her

hope she feels better.

• Lushious

lololololo said:

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..

_______________________________

Most definetly.

Nick’s P.O.V.

As I was eating breakfast with my brothers before a long day of shooting my phone vibrated on the table & sang Before The Storm. Miley updated her twitter. I pick it up and it reads “A trying time is not a time to stop trying.” Ahh, I love it when she talks about me. I smile.

Joe: What did Miley send you another picture?
    Nick: No she…tweeted about me. *sighs & starts singing Fly With me softly*

lol now i’m imagining him obsessively checking her twitter and analyzing her tweets like we do.

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O

:P

• x

LoL, oh god.

• m

lololololo said:

I wonder if Nick checks Mileys twatter everyday? I mean her twitter..
    —————
    why r u copying and pasting my comments from a day ago? was my joke really that good?

• ssexybeast

I had to go to cheerleading sick once.
    Wasn’t a pretty sight, I’ll tel you that.

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha, really? I think I know what you’re saying. lol

• first ?

• yaay i was the first one !

• alissab

Bandbusdriver72 Dear catering, if you must leave me peanut butter & jelly samaches, please leave me some chips too. And where THE FUCK is my Dr. Pepper.
    about 16 hours ago from Echofon — WTH? Catering doesnt like Kenny?

• doppler (not logged in)

___________

so true idk if i could handle it. like ppl here pick celebs apart…gosh just imagine if you were a celeb and came on ou when you were having a moody day (ya know the kind where the world just sucks) and then you get on here and it’s like everyones ripping you apart. i’d crumble hahah

• mrs. bass

Guys, I have a question.

_______________

i would probably come on here and make comments about myself saying i suck and mess around with tweens, ha

• cielo

well we know she wasn’t singing with a back up track. It was all miley.

Good thing her Back-up singers continued to finish the song.

• atm

i wonder what miley thinks when she reads jackies comments

• and second

• oneofakindxo

——————

• Vic.2763

I hope you GET BETTER SOON MILEY<3 XOXO

• Lorena

I would probably start crying if I was Miley and I read these comments on here.
    ___

Dude, I know!. She’s so strong, well … they’re all very strong for taking all this hate. It takes only one person to make you feel like shit, but they get hate from thousands.

• mariaboo

shes pregonant lol she dont no who da baby daddy is is it nick or liam hahaha

lol gtfo

• Anonymous xD

being miley cyrus…its probebly her own father

• \jhmjhmtf

i do beliebe he did something with that girl cause of the song miley quoted the other day

Who’d Have Known” by Lily Allen

“I haven’t left here for days now
    And I’m becoming amazed how
    You’re quite affectionate in public
    In fact, your friend said it made her feel sick”

i may be wrong but to me that is for nick

i think she just likes lily allen. she tweets her songs all the time and none of them really have anything to do with her.

aww poor thing my brother has the flu and he threw up all over my couch yesterday so i can relate lol :(

• Anonymouss

poor miley but that is funny that she got sick during 7 things. Hope she gets better!

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O

dont joke like that

• alissab

Kevin: *rolls his eyes & continues testing Danielle for the 100th time that morning* ///__ Testing Danielle? Or tasting Danielle? LOL Test her for what?

i wonder what miley thinks when she reads jackies comments
    cuckoo,cuckoo
    Miley is probably weirded out.

• sexylove

Swine Flu!! Eww! J/k

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O

:P
    ___

LMFAO!, dude, you’re awesome.

______________

• sexylove

Swine Flu! Eww! Spreadin It Across The World! Haha!

• Xiomy

Don’t wait up for me
    If I’m not home

And I’ll let you know
    I’ll let you know
    Well I’ll let you know

ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA OF WHAT THIS SONG IS ABOUT? [Sorry for the caps lol]
    I know why that person posted it. It has something to do with Niley.. any ideas?

PS: Dont attack, I just want to know.

• Anonymous25lool

haha i guess it depends on which celebrity you know, like for example i actually know mitchel musso, not all OMG BEST FRIEND! but my boyfriend and him used to smoke weed together,and so we hung out one day and i got ot know him pretty well. so its like i come on ocean up and be like “oh yeah that ones true, wtf hes not this and that blah blah.” i don’t think i have the nerve to tell him that people don’t consider him that great, as to what he believes in o_o

• hmmm

Who’d Have Known” by Lily Allen

“I haven’t left here for days now
    And I’m becoming amazed how
    You’re quite affectionate in public
    In fact, your friend said it made her feel sick”

i may be wrong but to me that is for nick
    _______________________________ Nick is gonna feel the wrath of Miley in her song for sure! He thought 7 things was bad!

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O
    That would hilarious.

aw i hope she’s okay!
    if i got sick like that i dont think i’d be able to continue performing GO MILEY ! =]

• ssexybeast

millions*
    BUt yea, I love her and so do millions of others,AND GOD,thats all that matters.

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O
    That would hilarious.

________________

LMFAO!!!

• Xiomy

sexylove said:

Swine Flu! Eww! Spreadin It Across The World! Haha!

I hope that was not a joke cause it wasnt even funny. Ppl are dying of swine flu, it’s not something to make fun of.

• emilylala

you know i can honestly say i respect this girl so much usually im thinking of ways not to like her but i really am done trying to find negative things to say about her
    she is truely amazing as well as all performers who can get on stage sing dance and run around while having the flu. its incredible to me
    sorry for the long blabber lol
    hope you feel better miley

atm said:

i wonder what miley thinks when she reads jackies comments

• ssexybeast

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O

:P

LAWL!
    I can imagine.

Is he as nice as he seems ? :P

• Oops

Hey check out my friends new website its not finished but its almost there go c it all u twilight saga lovers!!! http://gotdabuizzz.weebly.com/

• lita

Love her

• Anonymous25lool

is he as nice as he seems ? :P

Yeah, he’s insanely nice, but kind of flaunts the fact that hes on Hannah Montana all the time, and just thinks that hes like the most amazing thing on disney, but he’s a very nice guy, although half of the time i talk to him while he’s stoned. haha

Aaaw, I love your picture :D

• Xiomy

omg… what if jackie… is nick?! O_O
    That would hilarious.

________________

LMFAO!!!

hi Nick

______________

What I meant was, “I’m not a fan of her”. Sorry for confusing you. I don’t hate Miley. I don’t hate anyone. Because that means I’m contributing to all the evil in the world.

___

LMAO. Yeah, someone … or I think it was a post about how the thought he could get all the girls, cause he’s on HM.

“I haven’t left here for days now
    And I’m becoming amazed how
    You’re quite affectionate in public
    In fact, your friend said it made her feel sick”

i may be wrong but to me that is for nick
    Nick is not affectionate in public so how does this relate to him?

• \jhmjhmtf

for nicks sake he better not have cheated on her with that girl or a bad bad bad song about him would be on miley’s next album

• XD

aw I hope she feels better soon. it’s okay Miley, a little bit longer, and you’ll be fine XD

• \jhmjhmtf

he making out with the chick in public

that was false

• \jhmjhmtf

IF he did cheated on her i wont be surprise to see that in a few months in a magazine a miley tells everything ….. but for real if he did than he would get what he deserves a much worse song than 7 things because 7 things wasnt bad she just told him she loves him

• Anonymouse

Poor girl. That must seriously suck, when you just want to go to bed but you have to perform in front of thousands of people.

• \jhmjhmtf

that my friend would be funny unexpected and creepy lol

• prettyinpurple178

:((((
    awwwww…
    hope see gets better

• validatemypride

poor thing :\ idk why , but all the musicians i`ve seen always seem to get sick RIGHT when they start touring . at least she didn`t let her fans down ! (:

• JBUPDATES!

Jobros today.. Hey lets see what how Miley did last night with her Motorcycle and Fly act.. Kevin- Ok I will look on youtube, Joe Cant wait to see it. Nick –ok Lets do it.. Kevin – WOW she was great! Joe -Amazing, Miley you rock! – Nick Wow shes awesome as always BUT I need a cold shower right now and first jet to Miley next venue! Cause-I” suddenly have to go” Be a few days! :D

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, I’m loving Britney Spears new song 3.

• rebeka

watching this video: some girls dancing party in the USA!!!! very cool

he making out with the chick in public
    No he didn’t.

• Elaine :D`

Wow. Sorry she’s sick. I don’t exactly LIKE her, but it doesn’t mean I want her to be sick. Hope you feel better Miley :)

• Anonymous00

Sep 30, 2009 @ 07:07 pm
    Brangelina said:

“I haven’t left here for days now
    And I’m becoming amazed how
    You’re quite affectionate in public
    In fact, your friend said it made her feel sick”

i may be wrong but to me that is for nick
    Nick is not affectionate in public so how does this relate to him?
    __________________________

• Anonymous!

-GASP- Maybe it’s because she’s been eating paper.

Excuse my lameness… lol. Well, I hope she gets better. :\

• claire

–_haha I TRULY believe after how Miley 7 thinged Nick most of last everywhere he went, and there was NO avoiding her, that Nick will do ANYTHING to keep Miley from writing another bad sing! Not only did she 7 thing him at the 2008 TCA’s by the screems friggin huge! A few days later KEvin wore the shirt, so I think that had to do with Mileys TCA song..

• randomstar

so…did they get there money back

• *

there was no need to…

o/t but i love this article about miley

• Britt

Aeam !!!!!

• mimimimi

awww. miley i hope you feel better i will pray for your soon recovery? why your stomach is always sick? you should check that out it can be ulcers from stress.

Miley is so hard working and professional. I can’t believe she went out there and flew and went on her motorcycle feeling sick to her stomach poor thing. This is what i call great work ethics and professionalism.14

• :)

…”Wishing that each day brings your renewed strength, brighter times, and a healthier, happier you. Get well soon.”- Author Unknown

• peacelove

i dont doubt that she was sick, but i dont think it was the flu cos 1. she probably got the flu shot b4 going on tour and 2. i’ve had the flu and pretty much all you do is hallucinate and your whole body throbs and you can barely walk let alone sing and dance. still hope she gets better

well the flu can be deadly or it can be a passing cold or anywhere in-between. everyone’s body reacts differently. when i get the flu, my nose gets really stuffed and i don’t feel like eating anything or getting out of bed. that’s about it.

• hehehe

SHe Misses Demi and Nick and Mitshell geezz!

• tiana

miley divaaaa
    we love you
    feel good soon

hope she gets well soon the flu sucks
    my friggin roommate got it last week and barfed all over the room
    disgusting-ass shit

Blah, dude that sucks :/

• Emmie

GoldenGal aka Selena’s nana your pic scares me. Sorry you don’t like Miley—not sure why you are on all of her posts lol odd?!! Anyhoo hope Miley gets better. What a pro, she cares about her fans I respect her so much. Get well MissMileyCyrus.–PS did anyone see davedays at the LA concert of Miley’s? He gave her a rose, so cute. Love his parody of 7th

• oneofakindxo

Get better Miley. <3 I love you!

By the way.. to the person who said this: “her and emily osment are fighting!”–

No their not!

• Stephanie176

aww i feel so bad for her!!! i hope she gets better soon!!!!!

• hehehe

–_ ** LAUGHED OUT LOUD**

• alliegator.

you know the thing that sucked the most about her running off stage? here i am, thinking it’s costume change or some shii, and after she was gone for like 3/4 of the song, i realized it wasn’t a costume change. LMAO. <3 love miley.

• meja

did you go to the concert?
    and aww your icon is so cute :)

• keanebaddream

She probably has a stomach virus.

• wetge

lmao her backround singers sound horrible