Selena Gomez BAND AUDITIONS

Sorry, finally banned the SPAMMER and deleting their comments.

We’re monitoring now, so email us ASAP when if they come back.

• Anonymous13131

And yet another movie! NOTTING HILL. “Can 2 people fall in love with the whole world watching?” Oh the suspense. Let’s find out! :)about 15 hours ago from UberTwitter

NILEY

• abc123

why did you reply to yourself

• gabby900

love her!!!

• selam

Whos says Nick doesnt do PDA? Everyone is holding hands but NICK is hugging Miley.. http://www.blog-city.info/en/img6/6946_jonas_brothers_1198435087.jpg

thats not pda pda is hot full make out dude nick hug me i public and 7908790 other girl.

• abcdefghij

Ok, if you could be anyone . Would you be… Miley, Taylor, Demi or Selena and why?_________________________________ Taylor is awesome, but so is Miley. I cant choose just one! __ Forgot the why! Cause they are both incredible entertainers, but yet so similar and so different. I love Miley cause she tells it like it is! Her Music is awesome. She writes so beautiful. Goodbye is my favorite song. I love Taylor for her Country Music and her songs as well. Fearless will live forever, lol.

• GoldenGal9311

Fuck you. You fucking think i fucking care. I don’t give a fuck what you fucking think bitch. Selena is fucking awful and i have fucking ball to tell her. I don’t fuck around bitch. Fuck you i do not fucking care what you think about my grammar you suck too. Everyone here suck at writting bitch, get the fuck out. Selena suck, suck, suck……….

___________

Haha, you are pathetic. I’m not the grammar police here. I’m not even the best writer, but I’m also not telling people that they need to go to school. You just said that Selena Gomez was contradicting herself and needs to go back to school, yet you tell me that you don’t care if you can’t write properly. YOU’RE contradicting yourself.

• Anonymousz

i understand celebrity lives are really interesting, but fuck you guys are idiots some times. it’s not your life, don’t over analyze it, none of you know if miley and selena were ever friends, if selena did steal nick from miley, or if nick and miley are still dating.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

it was an honest mistake that jackies tries to come off as me muliple times, so no worries
    ________________

Lol that must be annoying. Wonder why she impersonates you o_O Did you annoy her to an end or something?

shes mad at me because at times i can use valid points in our daily arguements. I just defend selena and jb against her and tell her to stop talking and invading each post with niley. It gets annoying
    _______________________

So she’s mad at you because… You’re smarter? Well then. The world has clearly gone mad.

the girl is proven mad at times, she changes her username, pose as others, bashes jb and selena. shes a bit off her rocker
    _________________

LMAO I laughed so hard at that. xD Has she ever thought of getting like a therapist or something? o_O

i tried refering her to see one but shed ignore me, and she got busted today by m e for changing usernames:)weird thing is that the girl never goes to sleep and im DEAD serious
    _______________

LMAO seriously?! I’m glad you busted her xD Wait she never sleeps? Think she’s a robot or something?

• ketty

gagh! she fucking talking about the fucking album again. This is fucking stupid, seriously you can’t sing you a joke, your band is a joke the can’t keep a tune niether can you.

____________________

Please. Shut up. Or you will meet an untimely death. On the internet. Yup. I’m gonna kill you COMPUTER WISE. Ok I have no idea what that was about but seriously, stop it please. We get it you don’t like her. No need to rub it in.
    —————-
    —————-

She’s not fake or a copy cat. What boyfriend did she steal? MILEY AND NICK WERE LONG OVER. When Selena and Nick got together, Nick and Miley were long broken up. She’s not a slut! Please give me a reason as to why she’s a slut. If it’s a valid reason, then I’ll leave you alone.

Yes, she is a slut. my fucking friend work in camp rock in 2007, and she said selena keep flirting with nick. Miley went to visit nick and selena fucking knew miley was dating him, and selena gave nick her fucking number and they talk on the phone while he was dating miley.

• oneofakindxo

Oh, to comment to this video.. I loved all the random comments Selena made when their was no audio, haha. That was funny. lol.
    Anyhoo, she’s so cute. I love her! And I love “the scene” too. My favorite is the drummer guy.. I forgot his name. He’s the cutest one. lol.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________

• GoldenGal9311

Holy cheese sticks!! The same thing happened to me! You think they’re computer nerds trying to annoy us? Like they did something so that we can’t reply or whatever? o_O

_____________

No, ou is deleting their comments.

• ketty

• woo hoo

omgomg said:

You know, maybe 9 year old kids trying to annoy us..– I dont know any 9 yr that talks like that.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey, ya never know

• oneofakindxo

———————

I honestly doubt you didn’t even hear her album. Or you did, and you LOVED it, your just trying to start drama.
    Because her album is amazing. There’s only one or two songs I don’t like. I don’t like “As a blonde” and this other song, I forgot what it was called lol. But the rest are AMAZING, so shut up.

• Anonymous9

With the way everyone;s saying it’s all SELENA, you’d never even guess she’s in a band

________________

Too bad she doesn’t care about what you think.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________

• woo hoo

ketty said:

____________________

• ketty

Selena is fucking stupid she says that she wants to be different and then she points out bands she want to be exactly alike. Why the fuck she always contradicts herself. Selena fans were right the girl is fucking crazy she can’t even speak without fucking staying on topic. she need to go back to school and see how she contradicts herself all the time. Bitch if you say you want to be different but are copying from paramount and other band you are not different bitch. You a fucking copy cat, and there is no fucking way you will ever be like paramount you suck and you are a joke. I bet even your friend are laughthing behind your back not to make you feel bad.

ketty said:

werent you the racist person using the n word at people today?

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________

_______________________

• omgomg

OH Its a Party in The OU!

• ketty

____________________

—————-
    No i don’t fucking like her she fake, she a copy cat, and she steal boyfriend and flirt the slut is driving me crazy.

• Anonymous…….

And Demi is trending, just because…..

__________________

You just said that she needs to go back to school, yet you can’t even write a proper sentence.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________

_______________________

• omgomg

• ketty

———————

No all her fucking songs are bad who the fuck told her she can sing i guess she pay them. Everyone is saying she can’t sing when she going to fucking get it. she not talented and yes i heard her fucking songs they are bad.

ketty said:

________________________

Did ya ever think that when she says that, she means that she wants to be as successful as them? Learn how to spell, please. And it’s Paramore not Paramount. And if friends are laughing behind her back, then clearly they are not her friends. And what kind of Selena fans would say something like that? Do tell. I’m listening.

• Perry

I think Selena looks beautiful in this picture http://www.flickr.com/photos/30019106@N02/3564320418/

• Anonymous13131

• No Bitchassness

I can’t help but laugh everytime she talks about her record. Sorry im not being mean here but she really can’t sing but props to her for trying. Wizards of waverley place movie comes out soon in the UK.. soo excited :) didn’t even watch it online. so proud! haha selenas cool, not a hater.

• J-Bug

I love it that when someone is called Jackie
    they take it as the biggest insult.
    STFU!Jackie!
    Is my answer to everything from now on.
    Lmfao!

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________

_______________________

• ketty

__________________

———————

• kimmy4444

omgomg said:

miley

• abcdefghij

• whatBunniesdo

Okay, FIRST OF ALL, why are you writing like you’re talking directly to her? She’s not gonna read it, especially since she doesn’t read gossip blogs anymore because of annoying haters like you.

And SECOND OF ALL, you completely misunderstood what Selena said. She said that she didn’t want to be a solo artist like Demi, Miley, Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens, etc. she wanted to be in a BAND! She used Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Flyleaf, as an EXAMPLE. She didn’t say that she wanted her band to be like them or be as good as them.

Selena didn’t copy anyone. So SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING MORON!! Why do you waste your time writing hateful comments? Stop being such a fucking loser and GET A LIFE.

• woo hoo

ketty said:

____________________

—————-
    —————-

• GoldenGal9311

I seriously want to know the spammer behind the keyboard. Like, are they laughing while copying and pasting this? Are they sad because their life sucks and they have nothing better to do? There is something seriously wrong with this spammer. To sit on here all day copying and pasting. Sorry, but that’s just weird.

• AnonymousPoster

cool. i lover her and her band!

• norrisa

Does anyone know her msn addie

• liam

aww love sel

• abc1234

i really think she can sing but i mean she could stick to acting

• Blair Waldorf!

HAHAHA!

• Miley CyWaZ

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no one cares. I want to be in the music industry and Idk what desperate person would audition for that band. You must want a LOW music career.

• greekgurl11

really cute outfit. lol, wish I could have heard the band. :D lol

• andreaVeronika

LOVE selena

• lynn

First??!

• koochie popper

i like selena :)

• xdpunkie

her band is awesome. I know Selena can’t really sing but hey, atleast she is making money.

• Selena FTWBBY

i love selena<333

Her outfit is cute.

LOL for some reason this reminds me of the camera setup on the movie “Surf’s Up” Like how they were doing interviews.

• ericabbyx22

I LOVE SELENA <3
    she should keep it short.
    i hate her hair extensions.
    :P

• lolololo

Lyrics:
    You had me to get her.
    And here, I thought it was me.
    I was changin’, arrangin’ my life to fit your lies.
    It’s all said and all done.
    I gave it all for the long run.
    Can she say the same thing?
    I guess this is good bye and good luck.
    (I can’t be what you want me to be.)

I’m sorry for changing.
    I’m sorry it had to be this way.
    Believe me, it’s easier just to pretend.
    But, I won’t apologize for who I am.

No, no.

Remember the time when you said you were out with your best friend.
    But it wasn’t the best friend that you know I thought you meant and
    I used to assented, I didn’t know I could be free.
    But I am, and I won’t go back ’cause you so don’t deserve me.
    (I don’t even want to be her.)

I’m sorry for changing.
    I’m sorry it had to be this way.
    Believe me, it’s easier just to pretend.
    But, I won’t apologize for who I am.

I thank you for this hopeless war
    Cause through the pain now I’m stronger now than before.
    Now I’m more.
    I don’t need you anymore.
    I’m sorry.
    (Listen close I won’t say this again.)

I’m sorry for changing.
    I’m sorry it had to be this way.
    Believe me, it’s easier just to pretend.
    But, I won’t apologize for who I am.

I’m sorry for changing.
    I’m sorry it isn’t like it was.
    Believe me, it’s easier just to pretend.
    But, I won’t apologize,
    why should I apologize,
    no, I won’t apologize for who I am ________ 2 yrs to working on a album and she writes one song about Nick and Miley! How flattering!

• Leena

i hate spammers. -_-

anyways, i love her&her outfit =]

• lolololo

• justsayin’

to whomever posted the lyrics for i don’t miss you at all, are you dumb?

she didn’t even write that song.
    so it’s not pinpointed towards someone directly.

Lyrics:
    Everything’s cool, yeah
    It’s all gonna be okay, yeah
    And I know,
    Maybe I’ll leave and
    laugh about it someday

But not today, no
    Cause I don’t feel so good
    I’m tangled up inside
    My heart is on my sleeve
    Tomorrow is a mystery to me

(Chorus)
    And it might be wonderful
    It might be magical
    It might be everything I’ve waited for,
    A miracle
    Oh, but even if I fall in love again
    with someone else
    It could never be the way I loved you

Letting you go is
    making me feel so cold, yeah
    And I’ve been trying to make
    believe it doesn’t hurt

But that makes it worse, yeah
    See, I’m a wreck inside
    My toung is tied and my
    whole body feels so weak
    The future may be all I really need

(Chorus)
    And it might be wonderful, yeah
    It might be magical, uh oh
    It might be everything I’ve waited for,
    A miracle
    Oh, but even if I fall in love again
    with someone else
    It could never be the way I loved you

Like a first love,
    the one and only true love
    wasn’t it written all over my face, yeah
    I loved you like you loved me (oh)
    Like something pure and holy
    Like something that can never be replaced

And it was be wonderful,
    It was magical,
    It was everything I’ve waited for,
    A miracle
    And if I should ever fall in love again
    with someone new
    Oh, It could never be the way
    No, It will never be the way
    I loved you ____________ How pathetic. You steal Milwys First Love and you complain?

• Anonymoushj

what part of selena didnt write any songs on the album besides i wont apologise dont u understand. stop trying to make her look bad. shes awesome.

• Extend your summer at Harrah’s resort (Don’t judge me!)

Every time I try to give Miley a chance, her teenie fans start attacking other stars to make her look better. You guys give Miley fans a bad name. Really now she didn’t steal Miley’s first love.
    Miley and her first love broke up.
    Then Miley’s first love started liking Selena or whatever and acted upon it. Didn’t know it was against the law to date someone else after you break up.

And before you start saying that Selena dated a friends ex. : You guys need to understand that Selena and Miley were never exactly friends.

• 12

she didn’t write this song it’s
    not about him
    and funny how you don’t like and
    talking shit on her but you take
    time to listen to her songs
    not that’s pathetic!

Anonymoushj said:

you know, kids read gossip sites too. like 10 , 11 yr olds

_________________

She probably is a kid…..that’s the sad part.

• Anonymoushj

yeah. spammers really need to start getting blocked

• cheska

i love sellygo she is cute,sweet,my girl
    amor

• abc123

oh boy. didnt you post this on the last selena post? girl i told ya once, she isn’t bitter about anything. she moved on girl. that’s what she’s saying. ?// Sure thats why she was so bitter in her 17 Magazine article! Plus the article came out the right after Niley was outed! Things that make you go hmmm…

• Bugs Bunny

When EVER in the world was Niley “outted”? GOD you freakin’ Niley fans are so aggravating sometimes. Yes we get it. You love them together. Doesn’t mean that every time that they are together, they are trying to get back into a romantic relationship. They may just wanna be friends. Btw STOP BRINGING UP MILEY AND NICK JONAS. This is a Selena post. Thank you.

• Anonymous22

I’m still here.

• zomg.

oh joy. jackie’s here already. anyway oceanup is so bloody boring today. fml.

• Bugs Bunny

Love Selena Gomez :) And to that spammer: What the heck is your damage?! That is gross. And to the one posting the lyrics to “I don’t miss you at all”: She’s not bitter. Wtf? She didn’t write the song. That’s number one. And number two: No matter how much I love the Jonas Brothers, not everything she thinks about or writes about is about Nick Jonas and Miley Cyrus. Unlike some people, she has a life and doesn’t think about a relationship that failed a hell of a while ago.

JB rocks and Miley is… alright I guess… But the world doesn’t revolve around them. She doesn’t write everything about them. Sheesh.

• Leena

you people act as if her whole life revolves around nick. NO. maybe it was about him, maybe it wasn’t.

if it was though, i don’t blame her for trash talking him. from what i read in that mag, he was a jerk.

^^and now watch the JB teenies come after me.

• kelly

what were they doing to her ear?

• jonasbrothersfan

Exactly what I was wondering. lol

• Fuckreeeh

kayy.

• waddupmeg

did they change keyboard players cause like in this video & falling down video its one guy but it the live chats he looks different? am i just seeing different plle or are they the same?
    i really wanna know lol

• abc123

When EVER in the world was Niley “outted”? GOD you freakin’ Niley fans are so aggravating sometimes. — Hello Larry King Interview! Joe I love him but hes dumb as dirt! lol. I dont think anyone is famous as Miley Cyrus. When asked is your girlfriend is as famous Nicks.

• Leena

alright this is way off topic but…

LMFAO at the way they interpreted demi and selena’s friendship.

• Krickitt Grant

they were putting a molding putty in her ears for the ear pieces that all musicians wear in live performances…

• GoldenGal9311

Wow oceanup actually banned the spammer. GOOD JOB.

• sousa

Miley and Nick in GA DID it! Come on, my bb Miley is hot and Nicky knows it! just saying..

• jjo12

they put something on her ears so when she is singing with the band, the band doesnt like deaf her lol, cuz its loud.

JACKIE STFU

• abc123

Really now she didn’t steal Miley’s first love.
    Miley and her first love broke up.– NO Selena had a crush on Nick while Miley was with him. She said so in NOV 2007 interview she had a crush on someone but would get in trouble if she said. The interviewer told later it was Nick J. Selena was hitting on Nick and Nick and Miley were fighting cause of that! YOU LOVE ME! YOU LIKE HER!

jackie GTFO

JACKIE STFU
    ____________________

Who in the world are you calling Jackie?

JACKIE STFU
    ____________________

Who in the world are you calling Jackie?

abc123 said:

Really now she didn’t steal Miley’s first love.
    ___________________

Wow I didn’t know you were Nick or Miley.

One: How in the world do you remember all of this? No life much? And two: Selena and Nick got together in like what? March? Nick and Miley broke up in December. They had 4 months to get over it.And when did 7 things come out? Oh yeah June. Get your facts straight.

• Anonymous…….

Hilarious

Selena: “To show I’m your best friend forever I got you….Thisssss”

Demi: “Is that a doll of me made of hair?!”

Selena: “Your hair! I’ve been collecting it from your bathtub for a whole year! This way if something terrible happens to you, we’ll still be together (Sniffs the doll with pleasure) OH YEAHHHHHHHH”

Demi: O_O

__Hahahahahahahaha, Demi’s face at the end

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Yay oceanUP, you finally banned the spammer :D

Why is “Demi” trending on twitter???

• omgomg

Thats disgusting!

JACKIE STFU
    ____________________

Who in the world are you calling Jackie?

because thats jackie(as you can see) pretending to be me, i HATE niley so i will never write stuff like that

• omgomg

STOP SPAMMING!!! THATS GROSS!

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, this is the post that God was suppose to watch over…

• booooring

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Yay oceanUP, you finally banned the spammer :D

Why is “Demi” trending on twitter???
    ____________________

because demi tweeted how she loved south america and those twitter kids in south america are reaaaally good at getting together to do trending topics.

• sousa

i love it NILEY

• Bugs Bunny

Oh. Well then my apologies to you abc123. That last comment I posted was meant for Jackie who was impersonating you, not you.

• abc123

They had 4 months to get over it.And when did 7 things come out? Oh yeah June. Get your facts straight.—- It came in May. It was written over the Christmas Holiday Miley said!

• omgomg

spammer gone! whooo hoooo

_______________

And do you believe everything Miley says “Jackie”?

• abcdefghij

Eckkk Those spammer comments made wanna puke. Why did I read it?

• DemiandMileyPones

Do you want to get banned to!

• Mundii

Haha, i love the video – it is amusing…
    ;)
    I love her band – they seem shweet!
    =)

• abcdefghij

WHAT? How are they doing this??? DONT READ! ITS DISGUSTING!

• 12

and it’s funny how you obsess fans
    no every single detail of their lives

do they call you and tell
    jeez I swear

you people need to get over
    seriously it’s ok to like their
    music and acting but you guys
    take it to the extreme

and I hate it when you bring
    other people when the post
    isn’t even about them!

• like omg

WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Double standards much?
    When Selena dated Nick, everyone suddenly thought “OMG SHE STOLE NICK FROM MILEY!”

But when Miley supposedly (I said supposedly, not that she did) started dating Liam, Liam’s ex. says that they broke up cause of Miley and everyone’s all “OMG LILEY!”

o_O What the heck?

• Anonymous…….

Someone’s IP should get blocked

• DemiandMileyPones

I can’t believed I laughed at that disgusting comment!

• jonasbrothersfan

Agreed.

• abcdefghij

WOW! OU is on the $ today! yeah!

• abcdefghij

There is no Liley. Liam said no like 3 times already. And Miley said she something about Love Stories were depressing..

abcdefghij said:

WOW! OU is on the $ today! yeah!
    ___________________

I know right?

• xharmony

her band his hilarious (:

• omgomg

OH man, this idiot is gonna keep OU busy all day!

• oneofakindxo

what comment?

• like omg

I said supposedly for a reason, did I not?

• omgomg

OU dont leave yet! They will come back!

• omgomg

• GoldenGal9311

I bet the spammer is loving the attention that we and ou gave them.

Let’s just stop replying to the spammer. WE ALL KNOW that this person is crazy.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated

• oneofakindxo

I tried replying to the spammer and it said that comment didnt exist or something.

• Bugs Bunny

Maybe they have multiple people working on it at the same time? You know, maybe 9 year old kids trying to annoy us because they think it’s ridiculous to be here when really, they are the ones being ridiculous?

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

• omgomg

Wait .. How are they multiple posting so fast? they have to do the math! Confused! ?? ;/ ????? How can they do that?? Please reply!

• omgomg

:(((((((((((((((((

• oneofakindxo

Oceanup blocked them! :)

• kimmy4444

oneofakindxo said:

i tried replying to it and it just took me back up to the top of the page

kimmy4444 said:

oneofakindxo said:

i tried replying to it and it just took me back up to the top of the page
    _____________

• omgomg

• Bugs Bunny

YES!! The spammers are gone!! =)

• GoldenGal9311

Oceanup, you need to do like PerezHilton and make EVERYONE create accounts so therefore it’ll be harder for spammers.

Because this is getting pitiful. It’s too easy for the spammers to keep coming back.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

• nia

I see everyones talking about niley again. you people can’t ever stay on topic can you? Anyway, this is my favorite episode. her little comments during the muted part were hilarious.

• kimmy4444

ou very fast today

• selam

i love her so pretty!

• No Bitchassness

And Demi is trending, just because…..

Crazy South American Demi and Jonas obsessers who all seem to work in this little(big) club together and spam them with comments ”come to Brazil” especially as soon as they leave and are barely even out of the country its like ”come back to argentina/brazil” or something, Demi said their country in a tweet so they took a bitch fit and made her a trending topic.

thank you, apology accepted and apricated
    _________________

Phew then. =) Glad you’ve accepted the apology =)

________________