Jonas Brothers And Justin Bieber WE DAY

jonas-bieber-we-day-8

Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber performing at We Day: a youth empowerment event’ held at The Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada on Monday night. Photos: WENN. Videos under!

uhm keep the mean comments to yourself. i don’t care what you think but it’s mean to say stuff like that. you either like them all or you don’t like any of them.

• wise

me too i can’t stand his songs plus he seems………small……..

• Lemonpledge

wow, nick’s hat is interesting – not too sure how i feel about it!! i guess he’s going for the indiana jones look…either way he’s adorable :-) i’m so happy kevin is back in toronto, it’s so nick to see him, nick, and joe all together again.

• Eneyi

Nick I command that you stop wearing hats. Please. Other than that all the boys are looking good and I’m happy that they’re doing so many charitable things in toronto lately even when they really don’t happy. P.S. Kevin stay in canada please :)

Hello Kitty

Are you blind? Kevin is far from sexy. He will never look good

• NICOLE .

Everything about Justin Beiber makes me laugh.

Lol. There’s one picture of Nick, and it’s the lead picture. XD Kevin looks cute.

• Tammy

I love Nick’s hat. :) His recent outfits are amazing. I love his sense of style.

• ajweoijoi

Hello Kitty

Are you blind? Kevin is far from sexy. He will never look good
    ______________________________

Anonymous

you are the blind one!! kevin is super HOT.

• sunset

air candas an airport off to see miley?

• Anonymous25

How old is that Justin boy? I heard hes 15 but he looks 11 or 12! wow lol

• Eneyi

Everything about Justin Beiber makes me laugh.
    You and me both lol

• kimmy4444

finally a jb post!

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?
    Air Canada is an airline not an airport first of all and second of all the Air Canada centre is an arena. It has nothing to do with flying so no he is not off to see Miley.

• Tammy

There needs to be more of Kevin and Nick. Joe has 5 already. :)
    Btw, am I the only one that doesn’t like Justin Bieber?

• kelly

Oh nick. That hat. You’re cute though.

I oddly, find it really adorable that that Justin kid is a lefty guitar player. Cute kid. Doesn’t look anywhere near his age though.

• ??

lol nick looks like a gangsta!

anyway i love them, they’re so cute

Tammy

I don’t like him either lol

• NICOLE .

Everything about Justin Beiber makes me laugh.
    You and me both lol

———————————

Haha. Even his name is funny. Beiber sounds like a Sesame Street character.

BTW, I accidentally clicked on your profile just now and… OMG Slumdog Millionaire <3 That’s one of my favorites too.

• ajweoijoi

Tammy said:

There needs to be more of Kevin and Nick. Joe has 5 already. :)
    Btw, am I the only one that doesn’t like Justin Bieber?
    ________________________________________

I don’t get what Justin Bieber’s appeal is, but I do think he sing well!! I guess what throws me is that he looks like he’s 12. Maybe when he looks a little older I’ll find him more appealing.

• kelly

I’m prety sure most people don’t care about him. He hasn’t really done to much. I could be wrong though.

• Anonymousooo

Air Canada center is a friggin’ arena not an airport

• ??

ignore the troll

• pft.

you know its bad when you prove how important looks are for a guy to make it in music. haha. especially when you just said, he can sing.

• ??

i think justin bieber is like the canadian aaron carter

• Try This

Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?

You said that nicer than I would

• Kourtney

************
    random butting in and off topic, but Slumdog Millionaire is basically the best movie everrrr, I thought it was going to be so boring but I’ve watched it probably atleast 15 times. Loves it.

• Liz ;*

Nick. I do love you but we really must discuss your choice in chapeaus.

• sunset

Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?
    -===========LIAR show me the link

• abcdefg

I personally don’t know anyone that likes Justin. I don’t care what Nick wears, he looks great! So do his brothers.

• ajweoijoi

pft. said:

____________________

yeah i know!! it’s bad, but unfortunately it’s a reality. in a perfect world looks wouldn’t matter.

• Tammy

There needs to be more of Kevin and Nick. Joe has 5 already. :)
    Btw, am I the only one that doesn’t like Justin Bieber?
    ________________________________________

I honestly can’t stand ‘One Time’. It’s been overplayed. And people at my school LOVE him. Pretty sure for his looks but I just don’t see it. But I just mainly don’t like him because I’m not a fan. Aha.

• jjean

ajweoijoi said:

pft. said:

____________________

I don’t like his looks or his music.

• lana*

i like him :) but my first time seeing him was his august rush ‘cover’ and then the song he played for his grandmother. then realized how good of a singer he was. i kinda wanted him to get somewhere one day so im super happy for him.

• Anonymousa

I loooooooooooooooooove Joe’s sweatshirt! Like a lot!

• jonasislovex13

mk. stop with the rude comments. justin is amazing. i bet he can sing better than all of you. so shut your mouth and be mature. he is incredibly cute. i don’t get why you people say he is ugly. and you say he looks 12 maybe he does. but who cares? is that why you don’t like him? then don’t post shit about him. because if you didn’t like him you wouldn’t listen to one time. if you don’t like him & you like the jonas brothers ignore justin. just listen to the jonas brothers. you aren’t forced to listen to him.

& nick looks adorable with his hat. so shut the fuck up. :).

I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS ??????

I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS ??????

i love justin bieber

• all5yson the 5 is silent

gosh damnit
    Justin is freakishly amazing!!
    he was founded by Usher C’MON!!!
    give him a break he just got into the business your no supose to suspect smeone who just got int the business to be big [ut ey his prety bigfor a 15 year old]
    but then again he’s AMAZIN!!!!
    and he CAN sing

• caitlyn

omjj the perfect mixture of jb!!! justin and jonas brothers!! they should go on tourr 2gether!! that would b amazinggg

• Buy Ambien

politicians shuttle luiz worksite stuti culminated tsful commissioner entod excellence signaling
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• personal loan online

i really cant stand the jonas brothers!

Wave I it cannot crer justin bieber and jonas brothers together is fantastic I love the four ?

anitha’j on the part of nick jonas

• kimmy4444

MrszBieberr said:

yalll DOESt KN0 MEhh I uSED t0 merry NICK j0nas BUT HE HaS dibetus!! OKAY?!! NOW I ISz MerrIEd tw0 JUSTIN!!!!okay?!!! $

STFU diabetes is noting to joke around with
    and what yo just said was rude and offensive

• jjean

Did you just forget why they did this? Besides, they can’t help that they’re more popular than him in his own country.

• MrszBieberr

BuZz diaBetuS Strrained Our MerrIge!!!!!okayyyy?!!

• ellyluvsJB

I LOVE 2 JBs =]

• NICOLE .

What does the kitty look like? Does he/she have a collar on?
    Maybe it just likes Country music and wanted to drop by! LMAO!!

——————————————–

It’s gray-brown with stripes, and it has the cutest bob tail. I would take a picture for you, but we would be waiting forever for my computer to recognize that my camera is connected, etc. It doesn’t have a collar, but I’m pretty sure it belongs to someone. It’s so friendly.

I love cats, even though they make me sneeze.

MrszBieberr said:
    BuZz diaBetuS Strrained Our MerrIge!!!!!okayyyy?!!
    Your joke is no longer funny, diabetes is not a laughing matter. Case closed.

• Cats oh yeah!

Oct 6, 2009 @ 02:36 am
    NICOLE . said:

What does the kitty look like? Does he/she have a collar on?
    Maybe it just likes Country music and wanted to drop by! LMAO!!

——————————————–

I love cats, even though they make me sneeze.
    I love cats too! He sounds adorable. I couldn’t resist him either! Wow, a bobtail? that’s unusual for a regular cat!

• :}

^ JUSTIN BIEBER HQ VERSION!!! :)SO PROUD. LOVEEE.

• annnnnonny

Is anybody else envy Danielle? Kev looks head over heels in love with her

annnnnonny said:
    Is anybody else envy Danielle? Kev looks head over heels in love with her
    I do, but I don`t like hate her or anything because she seems to make Kevin insanely happy :)

• Tammy

It’s so “quiet” today. Where’s everyone?

Good question!

• annnnnonny

Eneyi

Oh, no. I love Danielle. She just seems to have everything perfect right now. She has the knock out body, amazing hair and, most importnat, Kevin Jonas!

annnnnonny

True, true. Hopefully we’ll all find a ‘Kevin’ of our own someday. But yeah if I had the chance to switch places with her for even one day, I probably would

• F

omg justin bieber is amazing i can’t believe he would do this <3 and of course the jonas brothers had to go there and steal the thunder! urgh! the spot light just always has to be on them LET JUSTIN BIEBER BE WITH HIS CANADIANS! but on a positive note its good to see kevin off the leash! he looks happy!

• Eneyi

HaL j0br00 fans r soo JeLOUS cuz JuStIn is gOnnna be bIGger den da JoobrOz!!!perzez sAid He Gonnna be da NexT jobroz.yAll just jeLoous cuz he Is BettEre!!!$
    __________________________________________

Do you type with your forehead?

Haha. I think she/he’s just doing it to be “funny” or to piss us off.
    —————–
    I will give them props though, its hella hard to type like that lol. I can do maybe like one sentence and then I give up and proper english takes over XD

• hello kitty

Eneyi

You mean proper sanity takes over ;)

• MrszBieberr

II’M wearIN MaH old Camp RawK pjs CUZ mAh MOM is WashING mAhh JuSTIN BIEBER sHIRTS OKaYYYY!!!? da jobroSZ iS suCH olDSTers newssz

• foserious

love that the kid outperformed all three of them.

• xx-xx

haha the fake justin bieber fans are funny (:

love jb

wish they had the burnin up video though

• Tammy

__________________________________________

Do you type with your forehead?

Haha. I think she/he’s just doing it to be “funny” or to piss us off.
    —————–
    Haha, I know what you mean. I used to type “IM style” and then I wanted to try type proper and I did so now I’m used to it and recently, I tried to type IM style again and I ended up typing proper without knowing. Haa. So typing like that must be pretty hard.

• Sengtrisch

Justin Bieber is Stupid ,I LOVE JONAS <33

hello kitty

haha yeah :D

• NICOLE .

————————————-

Haha. “Mah old Camp Rawk pjs” XD You’re getting better at this trolling thing. This one was actually funny. However, you will never be as good as EddieSOUP.

• I<3Nick

Wow 4 HOT guys in one room!
    I would die lol =)

• anon777

im so bi polar. for weeks i said it was weird kevin wasnt with nick and joe, now it looks odd that he is with them. things with kevin have changed

• Oh Yeah!

Nick is rockin’ another cool hat!

Keep’em coming dude!

• MrszBieberr

• Cats oh yeah!

Oct 6, 2009 @ 02:08 am
    NICOLE . said:

ha thats not being a creeper, I mean we have the profiles for a reason to see what we do and don’t have in common right? or thats what I always kinda thought they were for.

————————————

Phew. That makes me feel better. It felt creepy when I did it.

I know this is off-topic (like I’m EVER on topic), but the cutest cat in the entire world is sitting outside my door right now. I’m considering stealing it from whoever owns it. It likes me, and apparently, it wants to hear some country music because it keeps trying to get in. I don’t want to steal someone’s cat, but it’s so cute. :(
    ———————————
    What does the kitty look like? Does he/she have a collar on?
    Maybe it just likes Country music and wanted to drop by! LMAO!!

• jonas is love :)

Jonas Brothers make Justin Bieber look terrible. us JB fans have Nick, Kev, and Joe in our hearts and are NOT replacing them with the little 12 year old wannabe :)

• MRS JOE JONAS

i actually think Nick’s hat looks really cute but the hat i liked the most was the one he wore it in houston rodeo on march 8th .. he looked hott !!!! ANYWAY love you JoBros <3 these boys really know how to get the crowd going

• SAY IT

————————
    IKR .. I don’t wanna bash the little kid cause he seems sweet but i was looking at these picture and JJR and they like have 10 pictures of the jonas brothers and one for Justin beiber and like “Yeah justin beiber was there also ” but it’s actually HOT when you see the photos and watch kevin a grown man and Joe looking amazing and doin what he does best and Nick with his jailbait body and then a cute little boy who can’t carry the guitar cause it’s too big for him LOL i know i sound mean but justin looks soooo young

• Teenie ALERT

I was so MAD when a girl that i knew was on the Me to We and she? said Justin Bieber and THE JONAS BROTHERS will be there I was mad

• andreaXsaysXso

OMG justin bieber and the jonas brothers my fav people ever if i was there i would have died and went to heaven haha lol!

• :}

some of you jonas fans are going to make it impossible to be a fan of both arent you?

this is like the girls they date, except like a 12 year old boy. its not that serious.

i dont know why certain fans are getting all defensive about it. it is possible to like more then one artist.

he’s a kid with one song out. dont know why you are comparing or getting in a tizzy to begin with.

• samanthaoi

WOW was supposed to b thier but I heard they got stuck at the border :-(

Lmao @ nick :) WTF Is He Wearing?

• AimBaby

Nick UGLY??? HAHAHAHA

Nice one. Honey, if you call that flippen sexy face ugly, you’ve got problems.

Love you bb boy :)

• Anonymous3000

anon777 said:

____________________________________________

i see that too! i’m so happy to finally see kevin again :-) but he definitely seems a little less outgoing (at least in the pictures) than he usually is. maybe all the wedding planning has him stressed out, but on the plus side he looks happy!!

when they start touring again….kevin will be his full self again.

• NickJoeKevin

JB<33333333333
    AND
    JB<33333

• Anmous

Anonymous3000 said:

anon777 said:

____________________________________________

when they start touring again….kevin will be his full self again.
    ______________________________________–

to me kevin looks a little preoccupied…like he has something on his mind, which is to be expected!! i mean the dude is planning the wedding, i’m sure there is lots going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about.

• AnonymousBieber

Aww I wish I could have went! Does anyone know what hotel Justin Bieber stays at in Toronto :P ?

• Miley is stupid

Why would Miley go back to the hobo when she can have Nick? Stupid girl .

• huggles

They all look refreshed and I guess a break from touring did them good. It boggles my mind on a daily basis how attractive Joe is. I love him. And I LIKE Nick’s hat. Give the kid a break, he’s cute he can pull things off.

Kevin looks delightful and I hate to see people bashing him. He’s one of the nicest people I’ve ever met.

• gabizinha

i so happy to see kevin come back!!
    and Joe you always have to take my breath away?!you are too gorgeous for words!

needs more nick and kevin pictures. take a couple away of joe. its unfair

• ihatekevin

Jerseygirl

I admire your hate for Kevin. I can talk to you

• NICKJISOFFTHECHAIN

nick’s hat is fuckin sexy, bitches!

• LaLaLandGirl

go away justin…come back when your voice is fully developed.

WTF is Bieber doing here? There are all 3 men and a boy who’s balls haven’t dropped yet

• Linda Jonas

cool..i love u joee

• melissa4jonas

i need danielle to tell me her secret cause kevin looks amazing and very happy

• Anonymous123

nick is so ugly. he wishes he was a sexy as kevin and joe. maybe when he gets older there will be hope for the squinty eyed, crooked teeth, werid lips, bug nose, stomach dents, pointy earred, grandpa dressing kid.

nick looks so much like and elf it scares me sometimes.

• Anmous

Anonymous123 said:

nick looks so much like and elf it scares me sometimes.
    __________________________________

that’s so mean!! nick is adorable….they all are. all of them have there own unique looks.

Anonymous123

If you didnt say nice things about Kevin I would think you are Jackie

• souzi

aw..i love jb AND jb..haha..jonas brothers AND justin bieber..well of course the jobros..a little bit more..stop bieng mean to justin..but seriously..too many pics of joe..just put some more of nick and kevin..

• jessicababy

souzi

stamp that! there should be more nick and kev pics

how would you describe a “bug nose?”

• _______

lol i was there at me 2 we day:)

• Anonymous1659

justin may be cute, but DAMN joe is hot! haha i love them all, its nice that jb is doing charity things this early in his career. p.s. nick…. lose the hat. please.

• Tammy

Eneyi, I never noticed your icon ’til now. It’s really funny. Haha. :)

• Efrah

i was there we day was so much fun they kept telling us there is gonna be a special guest me and friends already knew it was the jonas brothers…joe pointed at me and my friends

oh nick, you and your hat. still love ya!

so happy that kevins back with his bros. he looks so good like he got a nice tan

• HeyyyBabayyyy

OMG IM LIKING THIS :)

• http://forums.wallartrebels.com/index.php?showtopic=78402 Methotrexate

Moban? Methotrexate of hydrochloride contains which with the of phenytoin. In 61 buy ventolin online and with advair?hfa (45/21 or 115/21?mcg), 24-hour electrocardiographic was after the and after 12?weeks of twice-daily therapy, and no were noted. Embryolethality was with a methotrexate injection 25 mg of 200 mg/kg/day (approximately 4 the recommended for on a mg/m2 basis). ; however, buy ventolin online iodide are to and for in emergencies. Drugs with mild cognitive impairmentthe and are in some Methotrexate to, or in the of mild cognitive impairment. ? to the Methotrexate for an cv in with an nsaid, the lowest should for the shortest possible.

• DinoGirl

I actually love Nick’s hat.

Maybe it's because I love Indiana Jones.
    Nick has been doing the Dr.Jones look lately.
    :]

• the_historian

haha oh man i love indiana jones, but i think nick should leave that to harrison ford:)

• Kourtney

okay usually I think Nick looks adorable, but he legit looks like a grandpa in that picture hahaa

and I agree, indiana jones hat!

• hello kitty

Kevin, you cant get married. You need to stay single. He is sexy

• Try This

I like this hat too! Just not everyday please.

• kk9

omgg!!!! nick is so cuteeeeeeee

Haha thanks Tammy :)

• SJS

Joe looks so happy. And handsome. Glad to see Kevin back with them. Nick, lose the hat. Just cause you act like an old man doesn’t mean you have to dress like one. lol.

I say this all the time, but it really amazes me how often I see or hear of them doing/being involved with charity events and organizations. They always attend these kinds of things, or donate to them, etc. Love it. :)

• Brooke44

I ADORE Nick’s hatt! He looks soo hawt and awesome with it! GO NICK!

• Anonymous25

haha Nicks hat is kinda funny lol but I like it though he looks freaking hot for me! :)

sunset said:
    Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?
    -===========LIAR show me the link
    Dude, I live in Canada so I think I would know. I have better things to do with my time than make things up and lie to you. Go look it up yourself.

• NICOLE .

———————————–

IKR. I thought it would be lame, but it was sooooooooo good.

I had a total creeper moment when I saw it on her profile and clicked to see who else on here liked it. I saw your name and some others and was like :D. I’m a creeper. XD

• ari

nick is so hot even in ridiculous hats.

NICOLE & Kourtney

Slumdog Millionaire is an amazing movie. I think for me, its one of those films that I could watch pretty much everyday for the rest of my life and never get bored of it :)

• abc123

i muust have been goodgirl cause santa made xmas come early JACKIES BANNED its been so peaceful and more chill and i apoligise for every mean thing i have said to people on this site(except jackie) and jb i am beginnning to realise how special they are

• jjean

Lets hope she doesn’t come back. Jackie’s absence always brings out the best of OU users.

• Amy :]

SOS is still my favorite JB song.

Also, Nick. Stop being illegal. And take of the 1920s hat.

• ANTPATC

A fleece and a Durango Doug hat? cmon nick you’re better than this

• kimmy4444

i love nicks hatit makes him look extra sexy
    lol i dont get why yall dont like it either

• Amy :]

It is SUCH a guido hat.

Try This said:
    Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?

You said that nicer than I would
    lol I’m notorious for having a short fuse irl so I’m trying to have patience with her over the internet. Considering that she just called me a liar I don’t think my patience is gonna last very long lol

• Anonymous25

i think justin bieber is like the canadian aaron carter
    So true I thought the same the first time I hearded about this boy… “the new aaron carter of the new generation” haha

• NICOLE .

Also, Nick. Stop being illegal. And take of the 1920s hat.

———————————-

I’m convinced that the Internet will explode the day he turns 18. You crazy pedos. :P

• DinoGirl

abc123 said:

_________________________________________

Tim = Robert Pattinson
    Jackie = Kristen Stewart

• sunset

neyi said:

sunset said:
    Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?
    -===========LIAR show me the link
    ========FAIL BULLSHITTER NO LINK NO PROOF

• Tammy

Aw, it seems like I’m the only one that loves his hat. He pulls it off. :)
    ..He’s gorgeous. Not going to lie.. If I said he was hideous, I’d be the biggest liar in the world.

Haa.. So random of me. :)

• Amy :]

Technically he’s legal for me since I’m only 19, but I still feel dirty. If and when I do meet him, I fear that I will molest him. :(

WTF? This aint Joe Jonas and 2 other guys. Put up more Nick and Kevin pics.

• jjean

I spoke too soon.:(

• &

nick could wear a suit made of mushrooms and he’d still look fly, tbh.

YAY for Jonas.Fuck the fetus beiber

• Anonymousey

Wow! Look at the people who are talking about the Jonases’ compared to Justin. Yeah, get over it.

Unless you’re being sarcastic, of course.

• mellisa23

is it just me or is kevie glowing? danielle is making him so happy

• Tammy

Also, Nick. Stop being illegal. And take of the 1920s hat.

———————————-

That made me laugh. Hahaa.
    But yep. Most likely OceanUP. It’s going to be like “FINALLY! HE’S 18!!”

• Amy :]

That’s not Jackie, it’s some random-ass girl who thinks that it’d be funny to pose as her.

• apple423

we need more nick and kevin pics please!! :-)

• Anonymous25
  • Kelly

Nick is just so handsome lately. And I mean that in a total non-pedophile way! ;) I’m a Kevin girl but Nick is real old-Hollywood gorgeous.

And I love Kevin’s jacket here, so good to see him again!

sunset said:
    neyi said:

sunset said:
    Eneyi said:

sunset said:
    air candas an airport off to see miley?
    -===========LIAR show me the link
    ========FAIL BULLSHITTER NO LINK NO PROOF

There. Now go to bed.

• apple423

mellisa23 said:

is it just me or is kevie glowing? danielle is making him so happy
    ______________________________

it’s so nice to see kevin happy!! i would love to see him on his wedding day….he and dani will be positively glowing :-)

• Amy :]

Justin Bieber is actually sort of talented when he’s not trying to be a wangsta.

• abc123

Tim = Robert Pattinson
    Jackie = Kristen Stewart
    baaaaaahhhhahaha

• Anonymous25

is it just me or is kevie glowing? danielle is making him so happy
    SEX maybe? haha jk

• annymouse

Just no! Its bad enough that some JB teenies are jumping ship to Bieber, but to add him to what should be just a Jonas post in an insult

• mikah

aw nick is such a cutie :3 even with that hat LOL

Trade one Joe picture for another Nick and get rid of Justin for another Kevin and I am cool :)

• sunset

awwwwwww nick went to aircanda to take a flight to see mileey after the shyow

• mikah

dude i told you on the last post but i’ll tell you here too. idk who told you that it was “funny” or w/e to pretend to be jackie (thank gawd she’s banned) but it’s not. just makes you look pathetic. plz stop. =]

• Shawkat

Nick ♥ wish I could’ve gone to this, looks like a really great time for a great cause.

• Kourtney

NICOLE . said:

———————————–

IKR. I thought it would be lame, but it was sooooooooo good.

************

• gfhgf

i cant wait to jonas brothers return to to the united states

• bringit[;

hey guys i need your support!

twitter.com/itsashleyella

hmm…jbeiber&+ nick j….
    nice[;

• abc123

its so great shes been banned

• ??

lol it really does look like the sort of thing that ppl in jersey would wear to make themselves appear all mafia-ish

• jeni

no don’t take pics of joe away!
    i’m in love with this pics!
    he is so handsome!

• star19

HAHAHA! OMG GUYS. OCEAN UP READ WHAT I COMMENTED HERE.

“Inspector Gadget Much, Nick?
    about 1 hour ago from web”
    – from OceanUP’s twitter.

What I commented:
    star19 said:
    Nick’s cute! (:
    Kinda looks like Inspector Gadget MORE HANDSOME WAY.<

JB rocks MY socks!

• oizzagirl

nick looks like a grandpa but you gotta love him!! x

• Becca

Love the Jonas Brothers!
    and haha, notice there’s only 1 picture of Justin Bieber…that’s cause noone really cares about him!

Oh well. JB, *JONAS BROTHERS not Justin* rocks.

• MrszBieberrr

• abc123

how was she banned anyways?

• ??

b/c we all begged oceanup to do it lol

anyway the hat is growing on me
    i actually kinda like it now…?

MrszBieberrr said:
    If you’re trying to make a point at least use proper english :)

• MrszBieberrr

JuStii isz gOons beat Up da Jobr0z

• DinoGirl

MrszBieberrr said:

__________________________________________

Do you type with your forehead?

• abc123

where did nick get his nick york soul shirt from

• Bailey

You should have shown Hedley! they were there and theyre amazing !

• MrszBieberrr

JuStiin Is Go0na selLl many M0re aLBUmS den DA JOBROZ!!!! mmkay!!!!??

• joesgirl1

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS
    JUSTIN BIEBER IS CUTE TOO

JOE JONAS IS HOT!!!

• Tammy

__________________________________________

Do you type with your forehead?

Haha. I think she/he’s just doing it to be “funny” or to piss us off.

• AnonymousLovesJoe

Joe is beautiful talented amazing! Lucky fans to get Jo Bros!

• NICOLE .

————————————

Phew. That makes me feel better. It felt creepy when I did it.

It sure is nice to see Kevins not dead

• star19

Nick’s cute! (:

Kinda looks like Inspector Gadget MORE HANDSOME WAY.

• tatortot

JOE <3

He is SO incredibly good looking…*sigh*

• Anonymous1234567890

am i the only 1 who thinks joe looks SUPER happy, lately?!

• jerseygirl

Joe Jonas is one of the best looking guys on this planet. Case closed. :)

And Nick – you’re adorable, but the hat. Never again.