Demi, ‘I’ve Learned A Lot Friend-Wise’

demetria-chicken

Demi Lovato talked to Popstar! about her ‘style makeover’ this past year: ‘During Camp Rock I had no idea who I was. Before Camp Rock, I used to have black hair and always wore really dark eye makeup and all black clothes. I was pretty dark.’ Demi underwent a ‘Disney makeover’ before she started filming.

‘They cut my bangs and dyed my hair reddish and fixed my gap and I went through this transformation and I started getting more girlie.. I’ve been going back and forth ever since then. I feel like there’s a way to mix the two and still know who you are. I’ve been through so much in the past year, anyone in my position would have. Even just friend-wise, relationship-wise, career-wise you learn a lot. I’ve matured.’

• Anonymous000

is demi talking about MArissA or selena? when she said she didnt know the person anymore?

____ said:

sandra said:

Lorena said:

Now this picture matches what she’s saying
    ___

Oh yeah, that’s pretty dark :P. I can see those disney people being like “Oh, hunny no no no. We’re one big happy family not the Osbournes”

I can only imagine :)

LOL

that gif KILLS me. lol. one big happy family

• whoa

Wow demi lost like 6 thousand followers on twitter. I wonder if it has something to do with this whole mess

• LaLaLandGirl

she’s a stunner.

• Rose92

not suprised that disney changed her.

• Sarahteamdemi

Hey syngates.
    Go look at the videos of her recording the Camp Rock songs before they started filming. She did have black hair.
    And next time, try the shift button. It will save you from looking obnoxious.

Moron.

• Anonymousdewgvfdv

that was a reply to sellyforever she said demi’s a bitch i hate her now.

• pft.

don’t know if that was the best way to word it lol. thats comin a bit to close too ‘disney changed me.’ then again, i guess it doesnt contradict anything. because if she didnt know who she was to begin with, she cant really go against it. eh. teenage life

• sofi

I LOVE HER
    SHE´S AWESOME !!

• anony

you guys are all stupid. demi’s world doesn’t revolve around selena. she could be talking about her dad, trace, anybody! you guys should just shutup and save ur stupid comments until u know what really happened(if anything really happened. you guys don’t know anything.. just assuming things.

• Jane

=] as long as she have her family and friends to back her up!
    she’ll be fine… love her still

• Renees

1. I would like to say the Demi tweet was to Marissa Callahan. Check her twitter. Demi meant SHE was the one who she didn’t know anymore not Selena. Happy?

• Brittanyyy

So Disney does change you?
    Wow.
    I thought she was pretty with the gap

• clara

AGREE.

• Brangelina

I heart Memi.And Moe and Jemi.
    They should orty together. LMAO!

• Brangelina

*party

• sandra

umm..tim..(if thats even you)..whats wrong with you lately..why did you change the quote..you really DO love drama..

He always change the quotes
    Its so fucking annoying and stupid
    An easy way to create drama

• hpaddictedx
  • Lorena

Now this picture matches what she’s saying
    ___

• kaddie

she is sooooo FAKE i dont like her anymore
    and noooo i am not a selena fan

• sandra

___

I can only imagine :)

LOL

• DawnLovato

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

• Anonymowse

Yep… he’s starting to remind me of a lower-scale (much, much lower) Hitler… or a cronie of him.

• hpaddictedx

That’s right Tim, keep adding fuel to the fire.

• Stephanie Pak

Why is she holding a chicken?

• Anonymousdewgvfdv

shut the fuck up u bitch asshole go tell ur mother that and if u reply i dont care so shut up u fucking nut!

• sellyforever

DEMI IS A BITCH.
    i hate her now

• syngates

SHE’S SUUUCCHH FUXCKIN POSERR…I’VE SEEN A SHITT LOAD OF PICTURES OF HER BEFORE SHE CAMPROCK AND SHE LOOKED GIRLIE IN ALL THOSE BEFORE PICTURES. I HAVTN SEEN NOT ONE FUCKIN PIK OF HER IN ALL BLACK WITH DARK MAKE-UP, SHE SEARS SHE’S SOOOO HARD-CORE ..SHE’S A FUCKKIN POSERR AND HSE’S SOO FAKE AND I FUCKKING HATTEEE HERRR..

• Delsy

youre user name says it all…..

• Clerksguy
  • TEXT%
  • Nobody cares what you think

• TEXT%
  • who are you to say she’s a poser

• iovemiley:)

I LOVE YOU Bb, you are amazing .)

• /////////

Oceanup you always change the quotes that you use for the titles of posts. Its so fucking annoying.

• drama is my name

That’s right Tim, keep adding fuel to the fire.

He Loves the Drama

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Oh yeah he does. And what she means by learning a lot friend-wise is like….remember when she wasn’t friends with Miley? She is now. And she made a lot of friends. That’s it. Nothing special there Tim.

• Sigh…….

Wow. Way to spin it off OceanUP.

Now we’ll have another 500-post fanwar between Miley/Demi/Selena.

Sweet. Can’t wait.

Sigh…

• Lorena

Lol, I love that picture.

And yeah, she’s a teenager, she’s still learning and finding her true self.

• souzi