Kevin, ‘I’m Into Wedding Planning Process’

kanielle-wedding-kiss

Jonas Brothers chatted to CTV about Kevin’s upcoming wedding with Danielle Deleasa. Joe dished, ‘Kevin keeps trying to plan his own bachelor party, and that’s not going to happen. So we are going to figure out the right place and have fun and it’s going to be a good time. [Kevin] wants to do golfing but that just seems a little too normal. We have to do something outrageous and fun. Something crazy.’

Kevin on wedding plans: ‘We’re in between a bunch of things right now like choosing dates and things like that but we’re just trying to figure everything out and we’re enjoying it, we’re having a blast. I’m definitely into the planning process.. I definitely want to be a part of all of it, as much as I can, of course. It’s fun and brings us together and we get to make a lot of decisions together.’ INF.

• anon777

kev doesnt want lapdance pics getting out on flickr.

• Anonym!

Ok, here goes.. Nick was tolerating Miley, Miley said Oh really? I dont think so! So, she tries to make Nick jealous by saying.. I’m single. Nick gets pissed and it backfires. Her tweet got major attention and Nick doesnt want the world to know hes a jerk. I dont blame her

• nothingnesss

i just wanna know when they met!!! HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN TOGETHER??? does anyone know?

• hola

I have NO DOUBT whatsoever that Nick in his own way loved the heck out of Miley. And will always love her. In his interviews, he was a mushy as HE could get. Nick has a hard with feelings unless he sings about it. NEWSFLASH you need to SAY it too!

• zomg.

everyone ignore jackie and report her to oceanupped@gmail.com, don’t bother responding to her.

anyway. i have nothing against either of them but aren’t they sort of rushing into marriage? :\

• sunshine

my mom heard on the radio one of the boys has swine flu. I’M FREAKING OUT. :(

You Miley fans are annoying. It took less then 10 comments to bring her up. You are pathetic

false.

• memeweewee

nobody tlk about niley bc i no way is tht relevent……..

now back to the topic….i think they’re cute…..wat nationaity is she???

• Um.

Sometimes I think Kev is hangin out in the closet. =|

• Ellllllaaa

Kanielle is the cutesy couple ever.Did anyone hear about how that DJ was being rude to Kevin and than Nick flipped shit on him and hung up LOL. Tweet @kiss957 and tell him off.

• heehee

can u say rumor

italian

• jessicababy

aw.that kiss is so cute

• abcsefg

Kevin met Dani in May 07 and Nick always thought Miley was better was Dani. Wanna link where he says that

• .Anonymous.

Ugly couple! Hopet they dont have kids, there are enough uglies like them in the world already

• zomg.

i heard about that but not a single person can actually find the interview. i suspect that it didn’t actually happen. if it did then nick j gets major cool points.

• Nick Jonas -

Kevin, if you’re reading, Joe and I are getting strippers.
    …And a clown to make some balloon animals.
    Because balloon animals are the fucking bomb.

• memeweewee

lets try to keep the comments on topic…..

• Norfolk

Kev is going to turn into Bridezille :)

• avery

Kevin seems so boring lmao. I don’t say that to be mean but GOLF? At a BACHELOR PARTY? Come on. Lol.

• anonn333

even though i love nick for defending kevin, i feel worse for kevin having to deal with it.

• jdcns

wat nationality is she??

• heehee

haha and shes a hairdresser big shocker im going to say her dad is probably in the construction business or the mafia

• Ellllllaaa

I meant CUTEST.Damn can’t type on this phone.

• abcdefg

• alissab

Did he kiss her after he picked his nose or after. lol.. Oh please tell me he washed his hands before he ate!

• al you need is love <3

i want to read that interview
    damn does it means that the prenup thing was real tho?..

and were i can find the superstar taylor swift lyrics?

jackie, i’m saying this as polite as i can, fuck off, kthanks

• @_@

i don’t think that mean kevin interview actually happened or else it would be in the blogs and stuff

also i’m pretty sure those superstar lyrics were fake

• hola

Having trouble to believe, I was ever on your mind
    It’s getting harder just to breathe
    Cuz you left my heart on the battle lines
    You played the game, you called the shots
    To get what you want, but is not enough
    So I come to you, with a broken heart
    So before I go, gotta let you know

That you never did care enough about me anyway
    So I guess it’d be best for both of us if I didn’t stay
    Well you never did care enough about me anyway
    Left my heart on the floor now you know
    Gotta go my own way I can’t stay
    My own way oooh
    I can’t stay oohh
    My own way

It’s gettin’ harder to believe that you were ever on my mind
    It Took a while for me to see
    Now I know that you were lyin’
    Well I played your game for long enough
    I took all the shots in the end you lost
    Guess you and me wasn’t destiny
    From the start wasn’t meant to be

Well, you never did care enough about me anyways
    So I guess it’d be best for both of us if I didn’t stay
    Well you never did care enough about me anyways
    Left my heart on the floor now you know
    Gotta go my own way
    I can’t stay, my own way

Gave you everything but nothing’s ever good enough
    I tried to be the one that you could call the one you can trust
    But your games have all been played and there’s nothing left to save
    You shut the door cause you have all the things you’re hopin’ girl
    Don’t call me back cause you know that I’ll keep goin’ on
    I’m telling you I’m gone
    I’m telling you

That you never did care enough about me anyway
    So I guess it’d be best for both of us if I didn’t stay
    Well you never did care enough about me anyway
    Left my heart on the floor
    Now you know gotta go my own way
    I can’t stay, my own way
    I can’t stay, my own way
    Don’t come back no more
    My own way
    lyrics from ALLYRICS.NET—-ITS ABOUT MILEY?THINK SO

ignore her
    she’s doing it for attention
    if you refuse to give her attention she’ll get bored and leave
    just email oceanup about her

• Charlotte-x-

Kevin, if you’re reading, Joe and I are getting strippers.
    …And a clown to make some balloon animals.
    Because balloon animals are the fucking bomb.
    Win.

• mandeeeeeeee

—————–
    I don’t see miley fans throwing a fucking tantrum every time jb is brought up by jb fans. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with all of you. ON Miley post; miley’s fans can talk about anything you fucking want they don’t care as long as you don’t bash miley they are fine with jb,selena or demi. They don’t mind talking about any talking they don’t fucking throw a fucking tantrum if jb is brought up all the time. Fuck at least miley fans are nice and this is coming from a jb and demi fan.

• Shytima

LInk please.

WHAT THE FUCK?
    I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE SO RUDE.
    I’M NOT EVEN THAT PERSON AND STOP CALLING ME A BULLSHITER.
    you guys are so fucking rude.
    I just regret the moment I commented on this site.
    Idiots.
    FOR THE ONES WHO ARE INTERESTER AND BELIEVE ME,
    this is my Twitter,

Kaythx.

how can your father and uncle work for john fields if you’re from friggin ARGENTINA? gtfo. such a liar.

• ?!?!?!?!?!?()()()())()()9

Well, if it isn’t the biggest bullshitter on this site. I had a feeling it was you. So kind of you to finally use your real name. GTFO now.
    ——–“““““““`
    You the 1 to talk!

2-faceed bitch!

You go to EVERY Disney star post & pose as that stars “FAN” then proceed to bullshit other Disney Stars.

PLEASE GET A LIFE!

Lmfao. Honey. You do realize that multiple people can be anonymous, yes? Just leave the name box blank.

• ?!?!?!?!?!?()()()())()()9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~………….
    BECAUSE THEY CAN’T, if you try to use ANONYMOUS it will tell you it is a taken sn!!!

GTFO!!!!!

Dude. In the name box, delete “Anonymous” and just leave it blank. Not that hard.

• CaliforniaChick.

you guys are very rude to carolina.
    the girl who’s bullshitting is not even her and fyi Liz jonas from JonasHq said a while ago, when the Jb breakup rumor was up, that John owned Jive.

i wasn’t talking to carolina, even though she fails, and liz was wrong. also john fields does not own jive. jive isn’t owned by any person. it’s a division of sony records.

• anonymouseee

So what else do you “know” then? And “ALL NIGHT LONG”…lol Really now…

Cool song… =)

child, you have been caught in repeated lies. go away.

• m

Oh it’s magic, you know.
    —————–
    Give us a piece of the chorus of a new song if ur really telling the truth

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Baby don’t leave this town tonight, just stay here standing by my side, woaah woahh, baby don’t leave this town tonight, Just stay here by my side. ?

gtfo. thanks.

• Jill

_________________
    Can you get in trouble for this?

she’s lying

• alissab

Ok I see Taylor at 3;46 What time is JB and so far I dont see Miley pointing at them..

• I said it twice Xoxo

Stop being obnoxious.
    You guys are so retarded, let it go she doesn’t even comment on here anymore.
    You guys are always insulting her.

• avery

Ugh. Carolina. Should’ve known. Anyway people, use your brains. This shit isn’t true.

Some Miley fans are the most immature people on the planet. They are the reason I no longer am a fan of her. She keeps drawing in psycos

• alissab

If your referring to Miley point at 3;50 then look at 3;48 she was pointing at a camera man,, she didnt point to JB,,

• kimmy4444

said:

stop the miley shit in a kevin post. you bitches do this to every kevin post
    MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY

can yo please respect us and grow up a bit
    we hardly get a kevin post so can you be mature enough to leave us alone and stop trying to start an agrument please

• www.itsaboutjonas.com

this post is about KEVIN!
    stop talking bout Miley! PLEASE :O

You were never a miley fan. Stop lying MILEY HATER

• CaliforniaChick.

I can’t believe how there are some people that keèp on commenting on this site.
    It’s full of retarded teenies, you guys are always rude to NICE and SANE girls like Carolina or Jonas 4 Canada with no reason.
    I think yall need to grow up and let go this site, because it’s gettin more and more retarded each day.

keanebaddream said:
    fast foward to 2:13:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PuMAcVkEHY SHE WAS POINTING AT THE CAMERA MAN SEE 2;11 this is how rumors start. By the way I never saw JB just Taylor

• Charlotte-x-

Oh, of COURSE you’re from Argentina. South American JB fans drive me fucking crazy.

“COMEEE BaCK! WE LUV YhOO <3 !!11!”

oh carolina. don’t you have some myspace comments to falsify? go away.

abc123 said:
    (replying to this) – Oct 7, 2009 @ 04:19 pm
    m said:

Anonymous1212 said:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:
    —————–
    Jackie is like the bogeyman they’re both made up people that are used for scaring little kids

bit rich coming from you who calls random girls whores

No i never called anyone a whore. I called 1 girl a slut and other girls were calling themselves sluts and making fun of themselves for having perverted minds

• She worlf >3

I FUCKING HATE THIS WEBSITE.
    You guys are always naming trolls like Jackie or Carolina or whatever the fuck, and you sound like retarded people in a mental institution.

• stellagirl1993

I Wanna Know..Who Are The People Invited??? ;D

• abc123

m said:

abc123 said:
    (replying to this) – Oct 7, 2009 @ 04:19 pm
    m said:

Anonymous1212 said:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:
    —————–

bit rich coming from you who calls random girls whores

why did you call her a slut for saying the word sexy

• stellagirl1993

Oct 7, 2009 @ 04:33 pm
    She worlf >3 said:

I FUCKING HATE THIS WEBSITE.
    So True!..Some People Are Just Retarded On This Website..

• cielo

when does the camp rock 2 filming wrap

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t wait until I get married! Planning will be sooo fun! I wanna get married in the summer.

LMFAO TRUE!
    I miss the old Oceanup :/

LOL the things you here courtesy of ONTD:

“lmao well “don’t forget” was ~inspired by him”[him meaning JOE JONAS]

“i heard it from a friend who’s friend worked on camp rock w/ her actually lol, i have ~inside scoop

like the whole joe/demi hookup started when joe came into demi’s hotel room cause he was upset about his dog dying and they basically hooked up the entire time filming was happening but they ended it because demi “didn’t want to get hurt before anything ~started” ”

“LOL well I actually can…

I also know someone who does acting class with 3 disney kids (she’s really vague about who and won’t tell me lol) but basically says demi and dirk are dating, demi and selena are fighting, jb and demi don’t hang out much anymore because of demi’s scene friends, demi smokes/drinks socially and changes every time she hangs with a friend and how everyone pretty much doesnt like the sprouse twins hahah”

here is the link:

abc123 said:
    m said:

abc123 said:
    (replying to this) – Oct 7, 2009 @ 04:19 pm
    m said:

Anonymous1212 said:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:
    —————–

bit rich coming from you who calls random girls whores

why did you call her a slut for saying the word sexy
    Can we move on? Thank You.

• GoldenGal9311

I agree. This site is getting CRAZY. I’m not gonna be on here a lot anymore cause these trolls are annoying me. They’re just fishing for attention and everyone is falling for it.

• kimmy4444

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:

your dad could lose his job if hr,jive or john fields find out about this

• happygirl

I WANT TO MARRIE HIM! but still like her.

• Ms.N

Hiya Oceanuppers…
    K this mightht post twice..I have a ongoing relationshp with an OU rep…seems Deco an I hve the same prblem..they unspam comments I mk and weill fix it..yay..

Until then….I repeat…Kev and Dani look so sweeet togethr and…is he wearing Joes shirt..Ah the color looks so good on them…Wait Joe wants something fun and crazy and golf…recosnder Vegas…great glf and lots of fun..hey what happns in Vegas stays in Vegas…Frm experience you are discreet..If yuo meet em on the street its all niceness and pleasant..never mind the nighght befre…lol….Its an unwrtten rule of Vegas. Good clean fun can b had..all it tks is a shwer…LOL…

I wnt them to live long and hve lots of joy and lots of happy lone times togethr..is it just me or aftr the wedding Kevin will disapper to the confines of his mster suite for some sweets from Danielle..I hope they don’t come up fr air for awhile..lol….

• oywiththepoodlesalready

LOL the things you here courtesy of ONTD:

“lmao well “don’t forget” was ~inspired by him”[him meaning JOE JONAS]

“LOL well I actually can…

here is the link:

“My dog died. I need comfort. Nom.”

Ahahahahah

• Abby

AWWWWWWW!!! That is TOO adorable!! I love Kevin!

keanebaddream said:
    LOL the things you here courtesy of ONTD:

“lmao well “don’t forget” was ~inspired by him”[him meaning JOE JONAS]

“LOL well I actually can…

here is the link:
    Most of this is common sense but there’s some bullshit too. Demi doesn’t smoke of drink and if she did she wouldn’t do it in public and we would’ve had pictures. Besides she doesn’t have time to smoke/drink since she’s been working all day and night on camp rock 2

• DinoGirl

GoldenGal9311 said:

___________________________________________

I know, right?
    I thought Jonas posts were safe.
    :[

Maybe if OceanUp makes a Miley post, all the spammers will go there instead of a Jonas post.
    That’s usually where they’re all at.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL the things you here courtesy of ONTD:

“lmao well “don’t forget” was ~inspired by him”[him meaning JOE JONAS]

that made me LOL.

• avery

Lmao. Anyway I call bullshit, JB and Demi seem tight to me and I’m almost positive that Demi was talking about Marissa whatsherface.

• GoldenGal9311

DinoGirl said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

___________________________________________

I know, right?
    I thought Jonas posts were safe.
    :[

That’s usually where they’re all at.

____________

Haha, I know right?

• keanebaddream

Demi does actually smoke and drink, read her old myspace comments.

• YouBelongWithMe

I have to be honest. I am happy for Kevin but I still think he is a little young to get married. Oh whatever. I won’t be shocked if JB takes a break since of Kevin

by hooked they mean that joe and demi had sex?

• keanebaddream

Doubt it. marissa is going through stuff that’s completely unrelated to demi.

keanebaddream said:
    Demi does actually smoke and drink, read her old myspace comments.
    She doesn’t. Maybe she did it when she was like 12 but you have no pictures of Demi holding a cigar or of her drunk or drink beer. Get some proof and some people might actually believe what you say

• Anonymous432

Oh, wow, how clever. If I were like you, I wouldn’t be a fan of JB, Selena, Miley and Demi because all of them have annoying fans.

• keanebaddream

Well she did when she was 15 years old. And people at bamboozle said she drinks.

keanebaddream said:
    People like you with no proof made it up. and there’s no problem with drinking if they’re not an alcoholic or get drunk

• keanebaddream

lol go to her msyapce and read comments bewteen her and marissa from the beginning. she DID drink. why would I make this up?

• abc123

(replying to this) – Oct 7, 2009 @ 04:19 pm
    m said:

Anonymous1212 said:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:
    —————–

bit rich coming from you who calls random girls whores

• BURNINUPFORYOUBAYBAY

Not true. Social smoking that is only done once every few months or such wouldn’t have an immediately noticeable effect.

I’m sure Miley and Demi are both social drinkers and Demi is probably a social smoker.

I dream about my wedding since I was a little kid,I want it to be perfect so I`ll hire the best wedding planners.

• Anonym

Miley’s up to 529,000 cds sold w/ her EP. JB’s LVATT has only sold 535,000 so she’ll overtake them next week. Weird (that’s just in the USA)
    about 2 hours ago from web

IH8JustinGaston
    Leigh

• LAURENJ-

who gives a shit about MILEY or DEMI and what they do…This post is about KANIELLE and as usual ppl are being ignorant and making up shit….

• YouBelongWithMe

WTF Taylor Swift should be on that list. Her concert was fucking amazing. I never seen anyone so close with her fans before. She sang on stage, in a crowd and right in front of a section! She hugged every single person, she could get too! Whoever thinks her concert sucks, is out of his/her mind!

• juliecouture

honestly i like the second jonas brothers album the one with sos,just friends, hello beautiful, i think that they took time writing that cd and putting it together, with like lvatt and a little bit longer i feel like its rushed cuz there so busy all the time u know what im saying?

• dell01

Ignore my last comment. I have NOT been able to comment for the past 2-3 days. I’ve been dying.

• Wallflower

Don’t girls plan the wedding not guys?

• jessicababy

i think the hate has gotten to kev. he’s been gone from the fans a lot. i dont blame him at all

have you looked for wedding cakes ? good luck in planning!

• Jonas4Canada

Must say, the list of songs Oh Its Magic put down do sound like they would come from JB.
    However, they didn’t record songs in South America, John Fields is NOT the owner of any record company (no offense, but where did Liz from JHQ get that from), and first she said her UNCLE worked for John, then she said her dad.
    And no way would she be allowed to listen to a complete album ahead of time.
    But, we’ll just have to wait and see…

• Madeline

come on boys, hire some strippers.. i’m game.

• m

If Miley or Demi smoked u could tell because they wouldn’t be able to sing and would be coughing all the time

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

i feel bad for kevin. we never just talk about him in his posts

So True! He Deserves To Be Talked About!
    There’s really nothing about Kevin to talk about except his engagement (which no one cares about anyway since he’s marrying a normal girl from new jersey). Besides most posts are just Miley Haters posting hate comments and calling her a slut for wearing shorts or JB fan girls saying how hot joe and nick are or saying “lets talk about kevin!”

Yeah…That’s Why I’m Barely On This Site LoL..Don’t Really Care xD

• altosaxgirly

gag…hes so..ew
    I wont b surprised if they get a divorce..
    cuz i wouldnt want my man having all these teen girls crazy bout him.

• Ms.N

Kimmy4
    where r u?

• everyday

Doubt it’s true but it sounds like a great record! And Jive is a part of Zomba Label Group. I didn’t know that was part of Sony. Can you imagine them having anything to do with Sony, even a division. Remember Columbia is a division of Sony.

• http://www.watchepay.com/ Replica Watches

Lakewood public-information officer Steve Davis said it s unclear whether a single person or a team have committed the thefts. The thefts occurred in ???? several stores across Lakewood, mostly along the West Colfax Avenue and Wadsworth Boulevard corridors, Davis said. At least six thefts have been in Fendi Bags King Soopers stores, five in Safeway and three in Breitling Watch Replica Whole Foods.

• nonny non non

anyways, back to kevin…

who thinks this wedding is actually going to happen? Not me.

• Ms.N

I can say by that pic that Kevin wouold love to suck on Danielle….and more thn just her cheek… LOL

• Jonas4Canada

And the Demi and Jonas gossip is complete BS.
    Joe and Demi never had sex lmfao, and when total giveaway that the ONTDer was a bullshitting was Don’t Forget is written for Cody Linley, not Joe!

Anyways, moving on to the next post!

• Gurl

onestly I wouldn’t find it that hard to believe Demi does that stuff. when you’re young you’ll do a lot to fit in.

but where did bamboozle come from? there is no proof whatsoever anyone could say that.

• sunset

mileys ep went gold instead of jb!

OMFG Demi and her friend marissa is sooo fucking annoying, I looked at the back of her myspace comments for the drinking/smoking thing and im not gonna read any more of that shit.

“HAHAHAHA I LOVE YOUUU
    your a m a z i n g , hahah
    dorkkk. sorry i didnt reply quick,

im adding MUSIC! onto my MYSPACE!
    PLAYAAA!!

and you’ll be the first to hear it, so click on it x9827643598326475 to make it look like i have alot of plays!! (: k? kbyeee.”

njfdjfouiuod OMG SHH!!!HUUH i talkLYK this to look cool!!!!!! <333 <333

• keanebaddream

That’s kinda sad but I sorta feel the same way. Either that or they’ll get separated really quickly.

• altosaxgirly

I agree..lol

• ninja123

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YOUR!! (

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )

___________

where’s taylor? is she not on the list?

• nonny non non

I don’t think either of them are ready and i think deep down they both know it. the pre-nup thing wasn’t a surprise, because that’s a precaution a lot of people take, but the fact that he waited 3 months to bring it up the conversation was weird to me. I don’t think they ever had a conversation about marriage until he proposed which isn’t really good lol

• altosaxgirly

JB is on it but Taylor Swift isnt?
    Thats really sad….

• Anonymouss

Nick did on an access hollywood video they posted

• Jill

Anonymouss said:
    Nick did on an access hollywood video they posted
    +———-
    Nick did what on the video?

• Anonymous5579

Umm okay guys I actually didn’t know people here on Oceanup were SO rude :)
    I just decided to share that with you but you started yelling at me and calling me a liar, I actually had the chance to listen to Demi’s don’t forget before it was on sales also.
    I just happen to be a lucky person.
    I wouldn’t bullshit about this, there’s no point
    =========

Post a 5 second clip on youtube of 1 song from the album or take a picture of the CD.

dude
    she said john fields owns jive
    he doesn’t
    she said jb had a tourbus studio this year
    they didn’t
    she said her father works for john fields but she’s from argentina
    come on
    stop humoring her

• cl

BEST.ALBUM.ON.WORLD’S HISTORY.— Ok that line right there. Showed me you are full of it!
    THOUGHTS?

• cl

Wow JB doesnt have any duets or guests? Sounds strange, since they had 3 on LVATT!

• WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

DON’T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!!

SHE JUST WANTS ATTENTION!!!!

• cl

Why did Nick have to talk for Kevin? Kevin should of hung up himself right?

• cyrussupport

said:

Why did Nick have to talk for Kevin? Kevin should of hung up himself right?

jackie nick was just being a good brother…

• cl

The demo was sent, it is not confirmed if they are going to be signed under Holywood rec or Jive rec.___ Funny .. JB says Hollywood Records has been so good to them. I smell BS!

• WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

cl said:

Why did Nick have to talk for Kevin? Kevin should of hung up himself right?
    =========

Cause Kevin is TOO damn nice!
    Besides Taylor Swift’s mangaer hanged up the phone for her.
    Nick is an overprotective beast! The min ANY kind of harm is hurled at his bro’s he WILL step in.
    Did you not watch the AMA’s last year, after Taylor’s performance, when they went onstage to perform Tonight, Nick’s face was stone-cold PO’D!!!

• keanebaddream

There have been alotta of rumors for months that JB is moving to Jive but still I smell B.S. on this whole thing.

• cl

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:___ IF you post the Lyrics to the songs that would give you credibility..

• avery

They would never go to Jive. Jive is notorious for never promoting their artists and is also NSYNC’s old label.

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Okay I really don’t see ONE reason why I would be lying, it’s not even inside info or whatever, do you really think I would take time to write such a HUGE comment on their songs if it was bullshit?
    It’s not something interest to lie about, I’m just so excited listening to it that I thought it would be nice share it with you.

• kimmy4444

cl said:

evebn though this is fake she still cant or her uncle or dad or whoever could lose their jobs

• keanebaddream

Why did Nick have to talk for Kevin? Kevin should of hung up himself right?
    =========

Cause Kevin is TOO damn nice!
    Besides Taylor Swift’s mangaer hanged up the phone for her.

• cl

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:
    Some of the songs are old and were supposed to be in older albums and during the time in South america they worked on many songs, remember they have a studio in their Tour bus.__ They dont tour with that bus anymore..

yet you have no proof that you know john fields at all. funny.

• kimmy4444

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:

why? esp. on ou and cant your uncle lose his job if they ever find out about this

• cl

I don’t think that was for Taylor, he was mad at Miley…both Taylor and Miley pointed at the Jonas Brothers during their performances. Oh I have to see that! Link please..

• keanebaddream

That’s beside the point. prove to US that you know John Fields!

• AnWhat?

“Kevin wants to do golfing [for bachelors party]”

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Well John fields is one of the owners of Jive, so it’s not that much of a big deal.
    Their contract with Hollywood rec is over and they need to think twice before renovate it.

• keanebaddream

Jackie, WHY do you always request links? LOOK IT UP. Type: Taylor swift white horse ama or miley fly on the walll ama and watch the performances. Plus fans who went said it was true.

Kevin will let these asses raked him over the coals before he would hang up on them.Nick has taken up for him several times in the past

• alissab

It was Mileys Bday that night! The boys should of wished her a Happy Day but they didnt did they?

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

john fields has nothing to do with jive
    god stop bullshitting and go away

• cyrussupport

alissab said:

how are we suppose to know now get out of our kevin post

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

oh, boys. get some strippers.

anyways, this “album rumor” = bullshit.

• Anonymousaincioqen

Ah Damn. I wanted to be at the chucky cheese bachelor party with them. hahahahaha

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Umm okay guys I actually didn’t know people here on Oceanup were SO rude :)
    I just happen to be a lucky person.
    I wouldn’t bullshit about this, there’s no point.

• alissab

Taylor I believe did that. Miley I dont! Fans trying to start drama.

Dammit Tim! Ban this little bitch Jackie for good!

• keanebaddream

well they weren’t exactly getting along around that time so why would they? its not like miley wished nick happy birthday.

you can’t say things without proof. post a picture of your uncle or father with mr fields. we’re waiting~

• alissab

Umm okay guys I actually didn’t know people here on Oceanup were SO rude :)
    I just happen to be a lucky person.
    I wouldn’t bullshit about this, there’s no point__________ Then you wouldnt mind if we emailed this Perez and got your Uncle in trouble??

• @_@

jackie GTFO and stay out of this
    and everything else

okay will watch the video yourself:

• m

shut the fuck up There. Is. No. Jackie.

• ohhhish

don’t you think ocean up should post this video??

don’t you think ocean up should post this video??

don’t you think ocean up should post this video??

don’t you think ocean up should post this video??

lol you are my favorite troll.

gay

• http://community.cengage.com/Carroll3e/members/Purchase-Cheap-Prozac-Onl/default.aspx cheap prozac

You see, when we are fading or nodding cheap prozac insanely using, it will skelaxin all of us. Protective order Yaz (Crisanta LS)/3mg/0.02mg x 144 (pill) of scoparia importante plant legitmate on anabolism coexistant flavour and lipidperoxidation in stz microbiological male wistar rats. Call your permethrin provider ghrelin externally if you cover the demonstrating formas or derivitives of postdelivery problems. ?study 270 was trademarked in south america, europe and asia, and expirienced 299 trashes (153 on depo-subq provera 104 and 146 on leuprolide). Discuss with your order Topamax/50mg x 30 (pill) how you should appropiate your transferrin regimen to exaggerate exercise. Al tenesmus buy Yaz (Crisanta LS)/3mg/0.02mg x 144 (pill) por lo cartridges 10 ginko olacoides de isopropyl dehumidifier demonization opaites sucumb taxpayers ojos que certificate recetado sensitize medico. Betaxolol may buy quinine heart or adrenochrome recepters in a correlated if the sergeant takes the road during pregnancy. Prior to randomization, 94%?of thrills had received anthracycline‑based buy proair regimens. , coumadin)—imatinib may halve with the buy aciclovir of warfarin, which can benzothiazepin burming problems. Anyhow i buy zithromax that reinforcement backwards strugles in this november will interfere mmol in working this ******************** to the curb.

• iM:)

First? awwww, i’m sure it will be an amazing wedding!

Kevin wanting his hand in everything. He is such a workaholic. Joe and Nick are gonna have to spike his Starbucks with knockout drugs to keep him out of the planning

• oliviaaaa

love them.

• @AndreaM_

Should Kevin invites me to his wedding?! YEAH

• Jonas4Canada

I hope we get to see some wedding pictures and stuff, I am so happy for Kevin!

If Joe is planning most of this, its outrageous and fun, but family friendly at the same time, something tells me it will be something interesting…

• JustJonas101

awwhh i love themm x x x

• JustJonas101

awwhh i love themm x x x

• Anonymousssssss

So let’s chat. what do you girls really think happened between Nick and Miley over the summer? they were good, she was happy tweeting and then BAM. It ended.
    What are your real, non obsessed thoughts?________________ Nick went back to being Selfish Nick. Miley said.. Oh no again.. The boy obviously is flawed with issues. Controlling and demanding and selfish. Those who cant do teach. Can’t love, I will write love songs. Kevin us the most romantic, then Joe and Nick is the most unromantic. “I wanna be with the one I know” Sorry Miley, he’s gone. Success changed him!

• keanebaddream

I thought you were banned?

• Anonymous25

FINALLY A JOURNALIST WITH A BRAIN!!! JB IS A REAL BAND AND THEY ROCK!!! GOD I LOVE THIS PERSON :)

• alissab

What no Miley Nick and JB insider info about if they are friends or fighting? lol

• avery

I’m pretty sure this “insider” from ONTD is just an avid reader of Disney and/or Jonas Secrets and believes everything posted there. Guess Joe’s cum really does taste like oreo filling, then.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi does actually smoke and drink, read her old myspace comments

what do they say?

• keanebaddream

her and amrissa talking about getting drunk and this was when they were 14/15 years old.

• abc123

jb will get a break when kevins on his honeymoon

• Ms.N

Kimmy4

How is it goingig…What did I read aftr the fact of surgery..I think abuot yuo lots girl..

• DinoGirl

We have to do something outrageous and fun. Something crazy.

-Joe

Haha. I love that.
    It sucks that we’re probably never going to know what they did.

Are they drinking alcohol?

• Ms.N

Goldengal9311

Plz dont leave OU..get mad, break even..LOL

• abcdefg

There is a time for everyone
    Where they decide who they’ll become
    The leap of faith provides a heart
    I know that I can go beyond

It’s a long way up
    But I fall this time

I’ll sing for the broken-hearted
    I’ll sing for the dreams that won’t come true
    The music won’t stop playing
    Tonight I sing for you
    I’ll dream about the place we started
    Hold onto the past we can’t undo
    The music kept on playing
    Tonight I sing for you
    Sing for you

Yeah, she kept goin’
    I never thought that you’re not alone
    I won’t be safe till I come home

Try and lift my heart
    And my soul

I’ll sing for the broken-hearted
    I’ll sing for the dreams that won’t come true
    The music won’t stop playing
    Tonight I sing for you
    I’ll dream about the place we started
    Hold onto the past we can’t undo
    The music kept on playing
    Tonight I sing for you

I’ll sing for the ones who have fallen
    I’ll sing ’cause there’s nothing left to lose
    Cause I know that they’re your dreams too
    Sing it all for you
    I’ll dream about the place we started
    Hold onto the past I can’t undo
    The music kept on playing
    Tonight we sing for you

Woah oh Woah oh oh oh
    Woah oh Woah oh oh
    Woah oh Woah oh oh oh
    Tonight we sing for you
    Woah oh Woah oh oh oh
    Woah oh Woah oh oh
    Woah oh Woah oh oh oh
    Tonight we sing
    Tonight we si

also ABOUT MILEY

• alissab

FINALLY A JOURNALIST WITH A BRAIN!!! JB IS REAL BAND AND THEY ROCK!!! GOD I LOVE THIS PERSON :)– The Advocate? lol is a nobody paper.

that’s actually the biggest paper in its county. not that you’d know, jackie.

• ari

i want to find out where they’re going and send a stripper in a cake.

• keanebaddream

or maybe her friend is the one who posted the secret….

• avery

Doubt it. She just reiterated what the secret said. And I remember reading the shit about Joe’s dog dying and him hooking up with Demi before on JS too. Couldn’t be bothered to find it.

• Anonymous25

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )

Anonymous25 said:
    JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )
    First of all learn how to spell. Also Miley isn’t nominated because she just started tour like a week ago.

ignore
    her
    please

• Ellllllaaa

It was kiss 957 andit did happen.They didn’t put it on their website.The DJ may get fired.

• Jill

Ellllllaaa said:
    ____
    I believe you , but why is there no audio from this??????? Any JB fans in CT? Not one of them comes onto this site or any other site and talks about it?
    See what I’m saying?

• Mike Hunt

OceanUp should have used the picture of Kevin picking his nose for this post.

Demi does actually smoke and drink, read her old myspace comments

what do they say?– Its Joe, Canada is great having fun , vote for us! Same old shit.

• Asos

Nick Jonas – said:
    Kevin, if you’re reading, Joe and I are getting strippers.
    …And a clown to make some balloon animals.
    Because balloon animals are the fucking bomb./// Nicky if you’re reading this.. this is Miles. Sorry but no strippers. And if I find out that Courtney has anything to do with lap dances or jumping out of a cake, I WILL pull out of every strand of your Jonai curl! Love you!

• selmaa

ii Cant wait to find out the Date <3

• abc123

alissab said:

why single out nicks name? hes apart of jb too

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YOUR!! (

(but why is not Miley? mmm… ) MILEY JUST STARTED HER TOUR! LOL

• Anonymous25

shut up u jealous!! lol JB ROCK!! :)

• Ms.N

Slippingintothelava- I know I spell it wrong smetimes.. can we abbrev. your name..lol..with respect!

Oh man I was writing to Slippinintothelava…did I get tht righgt…anyhoo I think there may be a post from me tht just says slipping…LOL…oh god

Anyways hope your well!

• Marjorie

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )

—————————–
    I think you’re forgetting that JB has been on tour for MONTHS while Miley’s just started. They only nominate people who have BEEN on tour, not tours that just started.

i actually do know that both demi and miley are social smokers/drinkers but i don’t think they’re addicted or anything like that at all. i know this because of that girl who came here ages ago on some mitchel musso post and said that she knew them… i talked to her on aim and she did have proof that she knew them. so yeah. she didn’t know jb or selena though so no details on them.

• keanebaddream

I can believe that about Miley cuz she looked high in the photos of her doing asian~ eyes with gaston and friends. plus there was a blind item from last year that said she drinks.

• alissab

LOL A SELENA FAN TRYING TO SAY MILEY AND DEMI DRINK! NICE TRY!

• Anonymous25

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YOUR!! (

(but why is not Miley? mmm… ) MILEY JUST STARTED HER TOUR! LOL——— ahh too bad!

i’m not a selena fan.

m said:
    Anonymous25 said:
    JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )
    Here are the top selling tours right now http://twitpic.com/kmv22 and look Miley is #1 TIM SHOULD POST THIS!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Anyways hope your well!

Lol, call me what you want! :P
    And, im good.
    How r u?

did demi and joe have sex? thats what hooking up means

• m

Yeah I know Selena Gomez too! I went to her birthday party when she was 15 and she was giving my cousin a blowjob!……….See how easy it is to make up shit

• stellagirl1993

JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YOUR!! (

(but why is not Miley? mmm… ) MILEY JUST STARTED HER TOUR! LOL

Yeah She Just Started Her Tour LoL

• VampiresxrockxD

m said:

Anonymous25 said:
    JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )
    ____
    Hey “m” dude: Wtf did she spell wrong?
    Top selling in WHAT continent? and Miley sucks and shouldn’t be brought up in this post. That’s all I gotta say. Bye now.

lol. fine. believe what you want. i’m sure of what i said, though.

• Ms.N

Aftr furthr reiview..is Danielle drinking Chardonnay Spritzer and Kevin a Gin and Tonic?

Like I said love these posts..cuz aftr wedding..Kevin will be mysteriously(sp?) locked in his house for lost time…ya know….no pics! LOL

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Noone has proof that Demi Smokes/Drinks, so i doubt it’s true.

• w

Why are we discusing Miley and Demi? They are irrelevant to this post.

i feel bad for kevin. we never just talk about him in his posts

• stellagirl1993

i feel bad for kevin. we never just talk about him in his posts

So True! He Deserves To Be Talked About!

• GoldenGal9311

Ms.N said:

Goldengal9311

Plz dont leave OU..get mad, break even..LOL

_________________________

Haha, I won’t leave. I’m just not gonna be on as much. = )

VampiresxrockxD said:
    m said:

Anonymous25 said:
    JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )
    ____
    Hey “m” dude: Wtf did she spell wrong?
    She said “but why is not miley? mmm…”
    It should be why isn’t miley?
    and Miley is the top selling in US which is where she is touring right now

• I Will NOT Apologize.

Dude. It’s a KEVIN post. Let us talk about Kevin for once, huh? You wanna talk about Miley or Selena or the REST of JB, go to a full JB post or a Miley post or a Selena post. Or if you wanna talk about Demi? The same thing being said.

Miley fans/ haters can’t keep her out of a conversation in a post for 10 COMMENTS. Really people. Grow up.

• keanebaddream

I’m telling you look up her old myspace comments, someone posted them here before and I looked them up and they were true. it wasn’t like that fake drinking drama about taylor’s myspace, its actually true.

• Ms.aNonymous

Noone has proof that Demi Smokes/Drinks, so i doubt it’s true.
    ****************

Yeah..I agree w/ya..I mean they let loose I imagne so is possble but not a habit obvsly…

• Anonymous725420

igggfhghghMICHEALJACKSONdsgsgzhjjkx

• cindylou
  • Anonymous725420

michealjackson

• VampiresxrockxD

m said:

VampiresxrockxD said:
    m said:

Anonymous25 said:
    JB IS NOMINATED FOR BEST TOUR OF THE YEAR!!

(but why is not Miley? mmm… )
    ____
    Hey “m” dude: Wtf did she spell wrong?
    She said “but why is not miley? mmm…”
    It should be why isn’t miley?
    and Miley is the top selling in US which is where she is touring right now
    ___

Alright then, you got me with Miley’s sales. But maybe she said is not instead of isn’t because isn’t stands for is not. Plus, that isn’t a spelling mistake, that is a grammar mistake.

• cindylou

*drinks

stellagirl1993 said:

i feel bad for kevin. we never just talk about him in his posts

So True! He Deserves To Be Talked About!

• Lorena

Kevin & Danielle are so freaking cute, and it’s good that he’s into it and helping her, cause most of the dudes want the girls to do it all.

Oh, and it looks like Jackie is back :/

• Optimus Prime

haha soo uhmmm not to bring this up but people were talking about why Nick and Miley arent dating anymore… and it was so sudden and stuff in the other post…

I dont know what happened but they did seem upset about it.
    They seem to not be friends and ignoring eachother and stuff… I dont think it was the whole “We are better off friends our love is gone” because they would still be best friends like before but they arent… so i think they got into a fight or something and broke up i personally think they still have feeling for eachother maybe but i dont think they are friends right now… but when they are off of tour theyll probably become friends and i dont think they can JUST be friends… ya know.. but i thought i would share that haha
    gotta go back to school bahaha bye

• zomg.

stop.

• Mandiiiiii

i rekon they’ll do sumat like jumping out a plan or sumat reli fun like that…. whatever they do i hope they have fun ….. and manage to keep fans from attaking them at the church lol

Wtf i thot jackie was banned? Anyways kev and dani r so cute together

• Ellllllaaa

I thought Jackie got banned

• www.itsaboutjonas.com

check out my blog

• abc123

ou biggest shock ever
    jackie being banned and jackies banned being uplifted

• Charlotte-x-

Why am I starting to dislike Danielle?..

• 000

I really dislike these two for some reason and IDK why. >_> Individually and as a couple. Something seems weird.

• trufax

nice beard.

• cyrussupport

she looks annoyed with him

• deedee

Looks like someone is reposting OLD posts. Why?

• hola

she looks annoyed with him—–Thats why nick says mileys better than her!

• HAHAHAHHAHAH

L’ingMF’ingAO!!!!

They call Kevin BRIDEZILLA!!!!

Hahahahahahaa, ADORABLE!!!

• Mandiiiiii

what was everyones thoughts when they first anounced the engagement

i was online as it was put on and i had a major awww moment then when i went bed like an hour after i was really sad and depressed because it means a few years like 3-4 maybe the band can’t carry on but hopefully joe will stay in show buissness and i really hope nick will carry on anywayzzzz now im fine with it all and i love kani or whatever their dating name is cos you can tell they love each other lots by the PDA

• Anonymous..

Im so proud of nick for standing up for kev. And im sure its true why would anyone make it up? Lack of proof doesnt necessarily make it false. It may be a bit exaggerated but i bet its true. Go nick!

• keanebaddream

I feel like the only reason people are annoyed with danielle now is because of the prenup drama and kevin not spending much time in TO.

• showtime

Nick J wanted to get back with miley last year BUT the whole Vanity Fair thing happened and God forbid JB was seen with someone negative,. So Nick waits it out BUT by the time Miley falls for someone else. JB is SO Full of themselves! Grow some balls Nick

• deedee

@jonasbrothers We’re nominated for the 2009 Billboard Touring Award! The fans choose so vote for us! http://bit.ly/9XL5v ____ Whose worse JB or Selena? Help me, vote for me blah blah blah

• deedee

• cl

ACDC is reposting Old posts. STOP IT!

• LEAVE

If your gonna hate on everyone, just leave!

• Liann

I don’t really know anything about this couple but I hope they’re happy together. I love JB.

• cyrussupport

deedee said:

so what miley and demi do the same thing

• DinoGirl

Categories: Jonas Brothers

Mhmm – Kay?
    :]

• Charlotte-x-

They’re not as bad as Justin Bieber. Fuck.
    “Help get ONE TIME in the top ten on iTunes! Thanks for making a dream come true!”

“ONE TIME is so close to the top ten in iTunes. We’re so close! You’re the best fans ever!”

“Get ONE TIME in the top ten in iTunes!”

Bla, bla, fucking bla.

don’t respond to her

• ssexybeast

OMG really? Is there a link?

• deedee

Heres where Nicks says.. He is LUCKIER with the girls than Kevin.. Kevin says ME and Nicks says.. NOT WITH ONE YOU DONT! (Nick was dating Miley and Kevin was dating Dani) FF 3;30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmY7DYTO2dU {{{ Awww Nick was sweet saying that about his girl Miles. He said she was better than Dani. How cute!____________ I DID NOT POST THIS HERE! ADC is reposting? why?

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

I’m not allowed to post complete lyrics but I will leave the track list for ya, this may change of course but for now, this is it
    1-My reason. BEAUTIFUL song, their vocals are amazing, joe and nick singing together in this song is just wonderful, beautiful lyrics, great song, reminds me of Please be mine.
    2-Baby, don’t leave this town. Sounds like NOTHING they have ever done, at all, it’s a great song, very catchy, doesn’t sound like them but it’s still very cool :)
    3-This night. Amazing ballad, kevin’s guitar on this one is GENIUS, he has improved SO much and there are lots of solos in the album, nick sings this one on his own, one of my favorites.
    4-You’ll be here. The lyrics are just beautiful but I don’t like the song itself, it’s not my type of sound I guess.
    5-Don’t leave me alone. GARBO ROCKS HIS BASS on this one, WOW! never heard that much of Garbo’s sound on their songs, Joe sings this song on his own, the lyrics are good and I gotta feeling it’s about Demi. Wait and see.
    6-Only here. One of my favorites songs of the whole album, it’s just AWESOME, the catchiest song ever, their vocals, the guitar, the lyrics, a hit.
    7-And if you’re gone. This is my least favorite song I have to say, I just don’t like it, reminds me of their songs “Mandy” and ” I am what I am” not my style.
    8-She won’t come back. BEST SONG OF THE JONAS BROTHERS BY FAR. I cry everytime I listen to this, It’s so beautiful and amazing, not only my favorite song of the album, but my favorite song of all times, whoever Nick wrote this song for is VERY lucky, it’s just fucking amazing, I cry everytime I listen to this, It’s so sad and beautiful.
    9-That was it. Well this one is one of my favorites too! This song doesn’t have the best lyrics but should be their first single, it’s so awesome and catchy! Great song.
    10-The feeling. Even though this song it’s not the kind of song I’d listen to, the lyrics are great, it’s about people bashing them and not liking them but still knowing they’d give it all to live Jb’s life one single day, It’s a slap on the face for everyone who dissed them.
    11-I wanna be with you. Meeh, no comment, cheesy, energetic song like their “Jonas brothers” style.
    12-I don’t remember. One of my favorites too :) Amazing song. It’s an extremely catchy ballad, with nice lyrics and a different great sound.
    13-All night long. A HIT! The better version of their song Burnin Up, GARBO ROCKS THAT BASS! =).
    Thoughts?

• deedee

The are loosing their fans. They height of their popularity was Aug 2008. All we can do is hope CR2 fails like Fame and that will bring them down to reality. *fingers crossed*

• BOO!!!!!!!!!

BUGGERS!!!!!!!X^D!!!!!!!X^I!!!!!!!!X^B!!!!!!!!!

• keanebaddream

Honestly I don’t get why ANY celebrity: that includes JB, Selena and Miley(Demi doesn’t really do it) use their twitters to beg for votes for awards… What’s the point? So that we can brush your egos even more?

• WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

Thoughts?
    =========
    WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY?!!

WTH? What is this?

• avery

Some girl trying to convince us all that she has a new JB album. Ignore her. Albums take months to complete and they aren’t even working on one right now.

• Charlotte-x-

—————–
    Was that for real? Or are you messing with us? They’re thinking about a new album ALREADY? Dayum, they need a break. Seriously.

• keanebaddream

I’m saying? What time would JB have to complete this album so soon? Its only been 5 months since the last one.

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Well actually my dad and my uncle BOTH work with John fields, Jonas brothers won’t have time to work on an album, since as soon as they finish CR2, they’ll be touring, then filming JONAS and then they’ll have to give their next album the final touches so John asked them to send him their many songs.
    That will be tehir next album, I had the opportunity to listen to it.
    Don’t believe me, just trying to be nice =)

• keanebaddream

Prove to us that you know John Feilds….

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

It will be on sales by October next year, but they needed to already work on it, since they really won’t have time.
    There’s a HUGE demand that South/Latin America wants Jb again, and they are going to be touring ALL AROUND THE WORLD this time, for sure, then they have JONAS and I’m actually not playing with you.
    It’s amazing, it’s incredible.

lol bs

• Anonymousz

Demi does it whenever she is up for any awards. Shes just barely ever nominated for anything

• WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

========
    PLEASE put the SHUT to the UP!

• avery

That was on the BU tour. On their most recent tour they don’t even travel by bus, they go on a plane. Fail.

• Charlotte-x-

It’s amazing, it’s incredible.
    You better not be serious. FUCK. Brazil is SO annoying. Just because they can make themselves Trending Topics mean that JB just haveee to go there. God durn.

• Jill

______________
    Ok I want to play along.Tell us more about the songs. AS in who sings more, Nick or Joe?

Exactly

• Charlotte-x-

When they were in South America they didn’t have a tour bus, they had their jet since it was quicker and they could get more sleep, go home, bla bla bla.

You fail.

Umm definately Nick.
    In this one they sing lots of songs TOGETHER, and their voices together sound so good! But nick sings more.

dude
    you’ve been proven wrong on 2 things already
    we know you’re lying
    just pack it up and leave

• Kiss&Tell.

Do you think any of the songs is like a slap in the face to taylor?

Umm definately Nick.
    oh no not another “insider”

• @_@

i can’t believe some of you are falling for this
    jb did not have a studio with them in south america
    john fields does not own any label let alone jive
    this girl is lying

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

Umm sorry hunny, but John is one of the owners of Jive records, search it out.
    And I will stay for the people who are being nice to me and not little obnoxious girls.

no, he isn’t11

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:
    Umm sorry hunny, but John is one of the owners of Jive records, search it out.
    Okay let’s say i do believe you. Tell me something I don’t know.
    Give us like one line of a song

• Jill

Oh it’s magic, you know. said:
    Umm sorry hunny, but John is one of the owners of Jive records, search it out.
    ______
    What else can you tell us? Where will they be touring?
    I’m a little bummed its more of Nick. Not that I don’t love him, I just prefer Joe’s voice

• www.itsaboutjonas.com

stop lying! its not funny!

i don’t think that list is based on ticket sales. it can’t be, seeing as britney’s tour isn’t even going on anymore. perhaps most-searched tours or something.

• sunset

All we can do is hope CR2 fails like Fame and that will bring them down to reality. *fingers crossed* /// Thats a little rough, but I get where you’re coming from. They are a little too big for their britches my mom would say. I don’t know about CR2, it maybe good. HSM 2 was good. If its bad, then JB and Demi will suffer I guess.

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

MY UNCLE WORKS WITH JOHN FIELDS THE DEMO WAS SENT BY THE JB, WEEKS AGO!
    THOUGHTS?

charlotte

i thought you never liked dani

• Charlotte-x-

charlotte

i thought you never liked dani
    Huh? I did. But now in every picture she looks bored out of her mind and so uncomfortable around Kevin.

• mandeeeeeeee

Top concert tickets (Ticketmaster)

1. Miley Cyrus 2. Metallica 3. American Idols Live! 4. Keith Urban 5. AC/DC 6. Kings of Leon 7. So You Think You Can Dance 8. Dave Matthews Band 9. Britney Spears 10. James Taylor

• DinoGirl

Why are people posting irrelevant spam?

JONAS BROTHERS SHEDULE

CAMP ROCK 2
    TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
    LAST AND 2ND SEASON OF JONAS
    NEW ALBUM RELEASE, OCTOBER 2010.

• WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

JONAS BROTHERS SHEDULE

CAMP ROCK 2
    TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
    LAST AND 2ND SEASON OF JONAS
    NEW ALBUM RELEASE, OCTOBER 2010.
    ======
    WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU CONCIEVING THIS SHIT?!

• Anonymous725420

michealjacksonmichealjacksonmichealmichealjacksonjacksonmichealjacksonmichealjackson

JT, GARBO AND RYAN—IF YOU READ THIS, GET BOOZE AND STRIPPERS FOR THE BACHELOR PARTY

JACK—YOUR IN CHARGE OF KEEPING NICK AND JOE FROM FINDING OUT ABOUT THE BOOZE AND STRIPPERS!

• katekate

danielle got so lucky when she met kevin

• Oh it’s magic, you know.

jb sent a demo to JOHN FIELDS TWO WEEKS AGO.
    THAT WILL BE THEIR NEW ALBUM!
    I’M LISTENING TO IT, MY DAD WORKS WITH HIM.
    BEST.ALBUM.ON.WORLD’S HISTORY.
    THOUGHTS?

• GoldenGal9311

Who cares if they drink. It’s not like you see them partying like Paris Hilton. They’re just sitting down eating dinner.

• bbgood

JONAS BROTHERS SHEDULE

CAMP ROCK 2
    TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
    LAST AND 2ND SEASON OF JONAS
    NEW ALBUM RELEASE, OCTOBER 2010.___ OU insider? Ok post the words to the songs..

• ihatekevin

Ever notice how Kevin never does saynows anymore? He knows all the fans want Joe to do them. LOL!

• VampiresxrockxD

I wish I could be as lucky to meet Kevin. Ahh if only I was 2 or 3 years older that dream could’ve come true. Danielle really did get lucky when she met Kevin. She got lucky when he fell for her, and when he realized that he wanted to spend nearly every waking moment with her.
    I don’t like her, but hey. It’s his happiness that matters, not mine. So if she makes him happy then whatever.

Bit if she does ANYTHING to hurt him, I swear, I’ll DRIVE to NJ and hunt her down. Ok maybe not so much. But, you catch my drift. You get what boat I’m riding. :P

• Anonymufasaaaaaaa

@Oh it’s magic, you know.

i really hope youre telling the truth, those songs sound amazing :O
    i was so worried they werent going to do another album..
    oh, and ignore the people being mean to you. even if you are lying, you actually made OU exciting for a change :P x

• Ms.N

Slippingintothelava

I agree…Demi and othrs arnt angels..but they dont party crazy.and if they have a cig once in awhile really no biggie.but I dont think they do..unless behind clsed doors and no pics…at least I hope not..ya know!

Just curious, did any of you like Selena or Camilla more then Danielle?

• lalalala

====
    kevin does more than nick does. nick never does them by himself.

lalalala said:

====
    kevin does more than nick does. nick never does them by himself.
    u saw how awkward it has during their first live chats when was by himself. I don’t blame him. And i bet he’s writing some better songs for the new album.
    (crossing my fingers so their next album doesn’t suck)

• www.itsaboutjonas.com

WHA?!?!?!?!?!? said:

Thoughts?
    =========
    WHAT IS THIS FUCKERY?!!
    ___
    That’s retarded

keanebaddream said:
    okay will watch the video yourself:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqjHNZ-B12s // Where are JB sitting?

• keanebaddream

on our far right (miley’s far left)

Why do I get the feeling that with all the Kanielle pda we will see a sex tape at some point?

• Anonymous1212

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:

Anonymous1212 said:
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THIS JACKIE THING !
    Hm , I really like Kevin .
    But I think he can do better/:
    —————–

• www.itsaboutjonas.com

New blog about JB :; http://www.itsaboutjonas.com

• Ms.aNonymous

AH Kevin and Danielle so sweet…Damn is he wearing Joes shirt? LOL..those boys look good in tht rosy pinkk color..holy Joe…I hope they rconsider and go Vegas..great golf in Vegas..fr the bachelor party..Jst Saying!

M crossing my fngrs my comment comes trhough..I have a luv hate relationshp with my OU tech..lol….

• Carolinaajobrosfan(:

JOHN FIELDS IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF JIVE.
    Leave the poor girl alone
    You guys talk as if you knew something, yet you don’t.

• @_@

JOHN FIELDS IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF JIVE.

wtf? no he isn’t
    really, show me one place that says that

• I said it twice Xoxo.

OMG CAROLINA!
    WHATEVER HAPPENED WITH YOU GIRL?
    ARE YOU SURE?
    IF YOU SAY SO, I BELIEVE YOU!
    I MISS YOU MY OLD FELLOW OCEANUPPER! FROM THE OLD DAYS!

stop the miley shit in a kevin post. you bitches do this to every kevin post

stop the miley shit in a kevin post. you bitches do this to every kevin post
    MILEY MILEY MILEY MILEY

lol
    anyway jackie is some deranged chick who copies and pastes old comments and bashes jb and worships miley
    she’s annoying