Shia LaBeouf & Michael Douglas Team Up

shia-labeouf-michael-douglas-pictured

Shia LaBeouf and his Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps costar Michael Douglas film a scene at the Central Park Zoo in New York City on Wednesday afternoon. Photos: Fame.

• juliecouture

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7335&fid=23071 – this pic reminds me of CHUCK BASS!

• juliecouture

well he was running….so maybe it warmed him up lol well hes hot anyways ;)

• apple423

DinoGirl said:

ILoveGarbo said:

I just noticed Shia’s eating a hot-dog.
    Isn’t he Jewish?
    He can eat hot-dogs, just nor pork. Like me =)
    _________________________________________

I thought hot-dogs were made out of pork, though.

I haven’t eaten any meat in years so I probably have no idea what I’m talking about.
    Haha.
    ———————–

traditionally hot-dogs are made out of pork, but now they have created these new hot-dogs that are made out of turkey meat. maybe shia is eating one of the turkey hot-dogs.

• GoldenGal9311

DinoGirl said:

ILoveGarbo said:

I just noticed Shia’s eating a hot-dog.
    Isn’t he Jewish?
    He can eat hot-dogs, just nor pork. Like me =)
    _________________________________________

I thought hot-dogs were made out of pork, though.

Haha.

______________

He’s probably eating turkey hot dogs(I eat them). They’re actually REALLY good.

• GoldenGal9311

And in these pictures, he looks JUST like he did when he was on Even Stevens. I have no idea why.

• Kelsey!

Shia is so hot. I want him

• DinoGirl

In the next to last picture, his pants are so tight you can kinda see the outline of his…umm…yeah.

• GoldenGal9311

DinoGirl said:

________________

Haha, and my crazy self went up to look too. LMAO.

He needs to stop smoking!! I don’t want him to age so fast!!!

• the_historian

he does look like chuck. :)

• kiiss me

omgggg I love shia!!! I’m gonna marry him one day *dreaming*

• oneofakindxo

Disturbia was on the other day! hahaha.

• DinoGirl

GoldenGal9311 said:

DinoGirl said:

________________

Haha, and my crazy self went up to look too. LMAO.

He needs to stop smoking!! I don’t want him to age so fast!!!
    ____________________________________

Haha. I would of done the same thing out of curiosity.

Urr – I know. I love everything about him except that he’s a smoker!

• hotmess

Holy eff, marry me now Shia.

• k8ie

He is wearing shoes just like the ones that Nick and Kevin wore on MuchMusic… did anyone else notice that?

• Anonymou

Chuck Bass has a name you know. It’s Ed Westwick. They’re both beautiful, but Shia > Ed.

• the_historian

mm shia with a suit is…I’m left without words haha

• LaLaLandGirl

no,dear.
    only you.

• LaLaLandGirl

Who is Shia LaBeouf?!?!?!?
    Shia Saide LaBeouf[1] (pronounced /??a?? l??b?f/ “SHY-uh luh-BUFF”; born June 11, 1986) is an American actor, voice actor, and comedian.-wiki.

• ILoveGarbo

hottie hot hot hot baby.

• ILoveGarbo

I just noticed Shia’s eating a hot-dog.
    Isn’t he Jewish?
    He can eat hot-dogs, just nor pork. Like me =)

• omfgitShia

Shia a sexy beast and I read on perezhilton that he had a fight with his so called GF,Carey. I think he should just dump her and get someone more worth his sexiness <3

• Jay:)

I love him!<33

• Anonymous…

Shia’s a cutie and seems like he’d be super chill to hangout with. Except that he smokes. That is gross.

• omfgitShia

________________

Haha, and my crazy self went up to look too. LMAO.

He needs to stop smoking!! I don’t want him to age so fast!!!
    ____________________________________

Haha. I would of done the same thing out of curiosity.

Urr – I know. I love everything about him except that he’s a smoker!

_____________________________________

I went on and look to…had to admit it does look promising and super powerful xD

• A.

Ooooh! I should stop by. =)

• the_historian

joe is crazy, he’s wearing shorts in canada. isn’t canada cold right now? i’m freezing in the mornings in la and its only 70

• hmmmm

123456 testt

• DinoGirl

ILoveGarbo said:

I just noticed Shia’s eating a hot-dog.
    Isn’t he Jewish?
    He can eat hot-dogs, just nor pork. Like me =)
    _________________________________________

I thought hot-dogs were made out of pork, though.

Haha.

• First_to_know

he´s so HOT…grrrrr ;-)

• Wife of Joe Jonas

Rawrr shia’s hot!

• SOWHATIMSTILLAROCKSTAR!!!

two wonderful guys working together :D:D itsn’t that just awesome (:

• Jackie

Shiaa is Sooooo HOTT!!<333 call mee lol xo

• KayTej

11TH PICTURE = HEAVEN ;)

• deanna

wooo, 2nd comment?
    he’s sexy.

• apple423

i love shia!! he’s awesome, can’t wait to see this movie.

• KayTej

oh hey I was 1st :P
    cool.

• DinoGirl

Shia in a suit.<3

• MEEEE:)

YAY! FirsT:) he’s hot:D

• LaLaLandGirl

awh,shia is such a cutie ever since even stevens.

• DinoGirl

I just noticed Shia’s eating a hot-dog.
    Isn’t he Jewish?

• ?!Anonymous?!

Who is Shia LaBeouf?!?!?!?