Zoe Myers Talks Kevin Jonas RUMORS

Zoe Myers finally clears up all the rumors about her relationship and break up with Kevin Jonas. She claims that she DID NOT use him for fame, because he wasn’t famous when she first met him.

• NICOLE .

Why do Jonas ex-girlfriends insist on giving out details of their relationship?

—————————————

I honestly don’t mind celebrities who do that so long as they’re actually telling the truth as opposed to spewing shit to make themselves look good. Honesty ~ftw~.

• kkkk.

i hope danielle punches her in the nose.

• kkkk.

i hope danielle punches her in the nose.

LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO YOU WIN! ;D

• ……..

Miley was there at the Video Shoot but she didnt say that? hmmmm ______________________________ I remember seeing a picture of Miley there. Nick and her were holding hands. :}

• LoveYouMiles!

Video girl she rocked my? world for a whole 2 seconds and know I am not about to be another victim!

• TinyTwinLayouts

I don’t really understand why everyone hates her, we dont really know anything about her. And Kevin didnt write Video Girl about her, Kevin doesnt write songs!

• mileylovesyou!

Miley hard working kid gets dumped by nick after JB gets successful. At 15 Miley writes her OWN beautiful songs for Nick. Goodbye, Driveway Right Here, Full Circle etc she dedicates her CD to him and tells the world and him. I loved you then, I love you now , and I will always love you. She talks sweet about him in 17 and in her book. But thats enough for you people is it? Selena in 2 yrs wrote one stupid song! She name her album Kiss and Tell cause she wants you to think she telling about Nick.. Miley is AMAZING!

• oopo

…….. said:

uhh who cares…..

• askdfjasaskldjfa

i thought full circle was a cover

• jerseygirl

Ugh, those screen swipes were so friggin’ annoying!

This interview was pointless.

• ILoveGarbo

—————
    Shut up..

• mimimimi

I left home this morning …100% sure that twitter.com/AlexNevamind would be deleted today……
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    And to all of the people STILL bashing Miley, take a good look in the mirror …YOU are to blame.
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    It has now taken technological death to give Miley peace ……..
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    It took physical death to give Michael Jackson some peace……
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    Now that it has come to pass, I find that I am NOT okay ….but I do hope that doing this, has given her peace.
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    I once said that if I never saw another picture or tweet of Miley, but she was happy, I would be okay ….
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    I am going to say have a good day to everyone. But if I am being honest, I am absolutely shocked, mad, heartbroken, and devastated. :-(
    about 9 hours ago from txt
    @perezhilton Remember when u got hit? How u felt when peoples words hurt u? U did the same 2 her. God is watching u Perez and he is ashamed.
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    @perezhilton U broke a 16 year old girl’s spirit…Bravo. Do u feel proud of that? God help u Perez. Something is seriously wrong with u.
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    @perezhilton Remember when u got hit? How u felt when peoples words hurt u? U did the same thing to her. God is watching you Perez. Are …
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    @perezhilton Look at the damage u have caused. Miley left Twitter because of haters like u.
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    @oceanUp Some how, some way OceanUp.com is going down…..U guys ran Miley off
    about 11 hours ago from mobile web
    I started Twitter to follow Miley …..my account may be deleted as well now. I am SO upset …..beyond comprehension what just took place.
    about 12 hours ago from mobile web
    @OceanUp @perezhilton U WON! Miley deleted her Twitter. All of you can BURN IN HELL! I despise you with every fiber of my being. FUCK YOU!
    ——————-
    Why are you posting her twitter? Did you ask her permission? This is wrong don’t do it again. YOu must know be one that is following me and her, we will get to the bottom of this. You need to respect her personal twitter you have no right to post her twitter here.Did she give you permission if she didn’t you should not do that!!! She a huge miley and jb fan leave her alone.

• GoldenGal9311

DinoGirl said:

Why do Jonas ex-girlfriends insist on giving out details of their relationship?

_________________

I agree. And it’s not just Jonas ex-girlfriends. It’s all ex-girlfriends/boyfriends. It’s so annoying! EHEM Levi Johnson….

• kimmy4444

i thought this interview would have been more about her not kevin…..hope she doest spill anything about him

• w

I cannot stand these girls. They’re so annoying.

• mim2

perezhilton Did u really just tell Trace Cyrus that u hope he deletes his Twitter account too? I have no words ….how evil are you?
    about 4 hours ago from mobile web
    “when my world is falling apart and there is no light to break up the dark…that is when I look to HIM (hand to the sky)….
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    I wish you all peace today …as I know hearts are heavy and minds are consumed ….
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    So, with that ….I am not deleting my Twitter. I have a second family on here that I love very much ..and I am not letting you guys go.
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    But I have come to realize that Miley’s Twitter legacy, will be the friendships that she helped to create….
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    It has now taken technological death to give Miley peace ……..
    about 4 hours ago from txt
    It took physical death to give Michael Jackson some peace……
    about 9 hours ago from txt
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    about 10 hours ago from txt
    @oceanUp Some how, some way OceanUp.com is going down…..U guys ran Miley off of Twitter…there is a wrath headed your way bitches.
    about 11 hours ago from txt
    Bye………… :-(
    about 11 hours ago from mobile web
    about 12 hours ago from mobile web
    about 12 hours ago from mobile web

• Anonymous1234567890

and this is revelant how? he’s engaged now, this girl was with him almost 3 years ago. it obviously didn’t work out, and obviously she IS ussing him for fame by just talking about their relationship, just watch this will be like joe and camilla and we will see zoe with an album and a movie in a few months. just saying.

• Anonymous18

She’s just doing this for attention. GET OVER YOURSELF.

• LadiiPhresh

AMEN! i’m so with you right now …serouisly! Nick his just being dumbass dude i hate him with all my life! Miley did everything for him made him songs and stuff, and all he can do is just stand dere saying NOTHING then after he dates Selena —-thats full of shit right dere!

• msoceanupwhaat?!

jonas ftw

• JOICK

___

Just shut up.
    THIS IS NOT ABOUT MILEY.
    jeez.

• getoverit

GET OVER IT u silly girls. Zoe is being HONEST. something that JONAS BROTHERS should have done a long time ago. dont hate someone before you have even given them a chance.

• msoceanupwhaat?!

JOICK said:

_______________________
    SHUT UP.

• brianaheart1995

I’m not going to say anything bad about her. But I do have to ask why didn’t do this last year when video girl came out?

• brianaheart1995

• Anonymous Beach Bum

I see what you are saying…. BUT maybe, given that she seems like a young woman with feelings, she is just trying to move past having people say mean things and assume the worst. It is really hard, especially being young, to deal with the crap that gets thrown at ya when you are trying to break out. Just let her defend herself from all the finger-pointing if that is what she needs. She didn’t hurt anyone!!!!

• DemiMileyx3

This is still a topic?
    they broke up years ago haha :P

• nick’s better

mileylovesyou! said:

————are you high or just stupid??!! Nick did not dump her because he got famous and I’m sure if she thought that she wouldn’t think too highly of him but shes NEVER said anything actually negative about him EVER so you better just stfu and think before trying to spread that kind of bs. I guess you’re also the one who says he used her for publicity for lv&tt then dumped her??? It was HER idea for them to write and perform the song together NOT HIS,he just agreed to it and didn’t even sell it as a single so she could put it on her cd!!! dumbass!

—————————————-

Lol. Incorrect.

• Anonymous 555

I LOVE ZOE MYERS.

THIS IS A GOOD INTERVIEW and she looks just like what she is——a normal girl who happened to date a Jonas Brother.

Get over it people. Get over the hate. She’s a terrific person and I know her personally. She is very talented and very sweet.

Look at her. Try to actually SEE her and not your stupid grudge against KJs old girlfriend.

GO ZOE!!!!!!

• jerseygirl

She’s going to culinary school? OH MY GOD, WE HAVE TO BECOME BEST FRIENDS.
    —————————————–
    Where did you see that?

• jerseygirl

NICOLE .
    Oct 8, 2009 @ 04:43 pm
    NICOLE . said:

LOL. Really? I never heard that one. I heard he was head over heels for her and the distance and hate just made it difficult. But really, how the hell could ANY of us know. Haha.

Besides, they’re still really good friends. Would she stay friends with him if he really did cheat on her?

———————————

I know. I thought it was weird too. They had pictures of her and everything so it was probably a case of “Joe is seen with a girl. They must be dating.”

I stayed friends with a guy who cheated on me… with another guy. DUN DUN DUN. XD
    ——————————-
    Oh snap.

But the question remains………would you stay friends with him if he cheated on you with another girl? ;)

• hpaddictedx

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the eff over it.
    Lmao. Classic.

Blair

The Montage comparrison is so true. Zoe reminds me off her right now

taylor swift still in love with joe!!

• meli:]!!

vbnmk,l.;

• meli:]!!

vbnmk,l.;

• Anononononononon

I think Mamma Jonas made Kevin dump her. Another girl thats says JB Management controls JB!

• Anononononononon

• Kathy86

So her bringing this up now….is not a ploy for attention? I mean, I’ve never heard of her and wouldn’t even have clicked this if it didn’t mention Kevin Jonas. Good PR Zoe. good on ya.

She reminds me a lot of Taylor Swift, in a bad way. And I’m not talking about her talent.

• Lauren.

That was really rude.
    & I come on here to watch / read interviews I sometimes can’t find on youtube or whatever, not to be called names by ignorant people like you.

• MickeyMousesDaughter

Can anyone tell me which JB dated Malese?

• No Bitchassness

I think AJ and Camilla and Malese Jow are the only Jonas gf that didn’t completely whore out their relationship.

————————————-

And Amelia. She took it to the extreme, imo. She couldn’t handle it at all and became, like, anti-social. Grow some balls, lil’ girl.

Wait are you saying Amelia whored out their relationship or she didnt? Cause she definitely didn’t whore it out, i think she’s lovely on twitter.

• jerseygirl

That one is funny but this one cracks me up!

(Maybe because I kind of like the idea of Joe and Miley)

Oct 8, 2009 @ 03:33 pm
    kkkk. said:

i hope danielle punches her in the nose.
    —————-
    Howdy Yvonne. =)

• natz1291

I DONT LIKE HERR………!!! SHE NEEDS TO SHUUUTTT THE FUCKK UPP!

——————————————–

I’m saying that she didn’t.

What’s her twitter? I know there’s one that everyone had decided was real a while back, and I got the link right after she made it. I don’t have my old links anymore so I’m curious… for what reason I’m not sure. Not that I’ll add it because I’m afraid to add private twitters. /social awkwardness

• Ashhhh

Malese was rumored with Kevin a long time ago.

• LoveYouMiles!

oh..

danielle is such an upgrade from this bitch
    ====
    HELLO YVONNE!!!!

• MickeyMousesDaughter

KK thanks for clearing that up. I had never heard that so i must be thick

• jerseygirl

It’s her real one. And I agree, she is lovely.

I did hear how she couldn’t handle the hate while they were dating. Thought it was a combo of that, along with the fact that she lived in Australia, for the reason they broke up.

• NICOLE .

Really? Amelia always gave me this idontgiveafuck vibe. I had heard that’s why she and Joe broke up. She couldn’t handle the hate. Honestly any girl that’s ballsy enough to date a JoBro gets brownie points from me :)

————————————

The initial rumor I heard was that he cheated on her, but you know how that goes. Have to take it with a grain of salt. Probably bs. I would definitely believe that it was because she couldn’t handle the hate, considering how batshit crazy her friends went.

• MickeyMousesDaughter

At least Ameila and Zoe both got AWESOME songs written about them!

• YEP!

Anonymous32432 said:

it’s so strange that she is coming out with all of this now!! i mean kevin is engaged to danielle and about to be married, and now zoe (dude’s ex-girlfriend) finds the need to speak about their relationship. it seems to me she wants some attention and she’s trying to capitalize on the media attention kev is getting from the engagement and the wedding.
    My thoughts exactly!

• Lauren.

Why the hell are people so damn immature?
    If you don’t know the girl, you have no right to say mean and judgemental things.
    It wasn’t anyone’s relationship but Zoe & Kevin’s so why do people feel the need to get involved?
    The girl has probably been trying to NOT talk about the relationship she had with Kevin but there’s only so much you can take before you HAVE to stand up for yourself. Maybe she doesn’t want to let everyone believe hurtful lies… and it isn’t like she’s gone n done a million interviews about Kevin.
    Leave her alone and give her a chance!
    I swear the majority of people turn dead against anyone who dates / hangs out with any of the precious Jonas’…
    as soon as you get a shred of maturity you might realize it IS possible to be fans of both people, even if you don’t agree with what one did or a situation that you didn’t like… and you may also realize it’s NOT YOUR BUSINESS.
    Grow up.

• jerseygirl

———————————-

• NICOLE .

It’s her real one. And I agree, she is lovely.

—————————————

She’s going to culinary school? OH MY GOD, WE HAVE TO BECOME BEST FRIENDS.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I still don’t believe Zoe, I mean – I know JB weren’t that famous at the time. But is that her “excuse”?

But anyway, I don’t like her. She’s seems like a ‘Heidi Montag in the Making’ (sorry to the fans)

• MickeyMousesDaughter

Lauren this is a gossip site you twat! the whole point in this site is to discuss gossip! why dont you go on a different site if you dont like it!

u guys are freakin pathetic.. do u have lives? and kevin jonas is a fag im surprised he can even get a girl lmaooo

• Celly

She may not have used him when they were dating, but she sure as hell is using their past relationship for her own self & to gain more publicity.

Get some class & kiss the past.

• Ash

Why does she still want to talk about a relationship that is so old.I thought Taylor was the craziest.

———————————

how come they werent allowed to have girlfriends before?

It’s not like I ever lost any sleep over it, never been much of a Kevin girl, but I’m glad she did this. If I were in her shoes (assuming she’s being honest), I’d be sick of hearing BS about me and vicious comments about who I am or how I look just because of some rumors pre-teens made up. Why not take the opportunity to get it all off your chest and get your name out there at the same time? Heh

• TinyTwinLayouts

on a different note,
    I finally got an oceanup account!
    Yay!

because like every other boy band-type (not saying they’re a boy band, but similar) makes WAY more money and gets WAY more girls to come to their shows if they’re “available.” what’s the point of marketing a band of really hot, but taken guys??

danielle is such an upgrade from this bitch

• TinyTwinLayouts

DinoGirl, maybe because the Jonas Boring Brothers insist on keeping them in the shadows and then stupid board posters rant about how much they hate them for no reason. If YOU dated one for almost a year, would YOU take that kind of crap?
    Not me. I respect Zoe for STILL not bashing kevin or his family. You KNOW that she knows A LOT that shes just not saying. you dont date somenoe for almost a year and not have DIRT on them. Even if you are the squeaky clean JoBros. hjahahahahahahaha

Speak the truth, girlfriend, speak the truth.

• Anonymous32432

• jjean

I don’t think she’s a bitch but she really needs to get over it. Who cares what a bunch of little girls think about you? MOVE ON!

• Angela.

Whatever she says, she’ll always be the bitch who broke Kevin’s heart. I would always hate her. :)

Nice try, Video Girl.

A user..and now a LIAR? Damn Video Girl, you’re drowning yourself further. Haha. Pathetic. :D

Who would side with her against Kevin? Haha..it’s funny just thinking about it.

I love you, Paul Kevin Jonas, she was never worthy for you. :D

“Get some class and kiss the PAST.”

• A24

ehh lame. She’s doin that to get fame.Taylor Swift did the same thing. blab about what happened to them right before she releases her album. i love taylor but its reality. they needed publicity in order to sell. thats hollywood people!!!!!

• Anonymous1203

She seriously NEEDS a LIFE! She’s an attention whore

• DinoGirl

Anonymous 555 said:

___________________________________________

If I was a Jonas girlfriend, I would wanna be kept in the shadows for a while.

If they walked around holding hands and making out in front of their fans – do you think that would make the fans like the girlfriend?
    Nope, by keeping them in the shadows , the Jonases are basically saving those girls life.

People say bad things about Camilla – but she’s someone I have respect for, for not saying ANYTHING.
    She’s not even giving cryptic hints in songs or on Twitter.
    She’s just completely silent about it.

• GoldenGal9311

jjean said:

__________________

EXACTLY. NO ONE is calling her bitches and no one thinks she’s evil. She just needs to move on.

Cry me a river, build a bridge and get the eff over it.

• _herecomestrouble

Can she stop?
    Really, it’s annoying.
    She’s a nobody.
    She continues to use kevin (or, well his name)
    I guess she enjoys saying “I’m Kevin’s ex girlfriend.”
    No one cares.

p.s – move to L.A got no talent…
    just sayinnn (;

• GoldenGal9311

She’s not even giving cryptic hints in songs or on Twitter.
    She’s just completely silent about it.

______________

Agreed. 100%

LOL when are people going to just accept the monumental pile of evidence stacking up against the notion that jb are “perfect gentlemen?” honestly, there’s a trail of bitter women behind every one of those boys! and these are only the famous ones who get interviews

• who the heck

okayy who the heck is she?
    Why are they bringing it up?
    Kevin moved on from that thing a loooongg time ago…

Shes just bringing it up again for fame.. wowww

• Kourtney

i think she said “they weren’t that famous” and “they were just starting out” like 100 times. We get it. You’re trying to prove there’s no way you used Kevin because you broke up before he was famous.

• w

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Now i feel kinda bad for not liking her. makes me feel guilty :/
    but w/e, that’s the past now, get over it.

Even Gaston tolerated the mass of angry teenies without saying much. And this girl, 3 years down the road, felt the need to share this to redeem herself in the eyes of unimportant little girls? I guess it’s cathartic but…so very unnecessary. It’s not like the haters accept logic. They just hate. And when you give em proof they’re wrong, they twist it so they can hate even more.

Why?

• Angela.

Why is she stepping back into the light anyway? Why doesn’t she just do new things to prove herself once again?

She should know that whatever she does, we would still side with Kevin. She used him. End of story. Girl, you ‘may’ not be using him for his fame before, but now, you are. Going to interviews and tell them that your “Kevin’s ex-girlfriend”. Let us move on, VG. :)

“O-M-G! I’m dating a Jonas Brother…it’s sooo HOT!” :)

• Anonymous!!!

I miss Camilla and Miley for JB girls. Brenda and Cortney eckkkkk

• Charlotte-x-

Aww she’s really sweet :)

Where is part 2?

• kimmy4444
  • sofii.z

“OMG did you hear? I’m dating a Jonas brother, it’s soo hot”
    That came to my mind.

• Anonym!!!!!

Interesting to have confirmed what many of us speculated though…about JB having to be “single.” The whole Camilla and Danielle outing on Larry King was pretty ballsy…sure the guys got tired of being puppets._________ LOL Then Joe was like. Come Join us Nick! If I tell National TV I have a GF and Kev does too, so will you! OH wanna play hard ball Nick? OK here it comes.. “I dont think there’s anyone as famous as Miley Cyrus” See Nick! We do together! Uh oh, wait Can I out run it? Lets see..

CAMILLA. so used joe. just saying..

CAMILLA. so used joe. just saying..

CAMILLA. so used joe. just saying..

• Yeah sure Bob!

Oh, just wonderful. Another “Insider”.

LMFAO @ YOU calling US “Airhead Robots”. Too Funny!

It doesn’t matter if you do or you don’t know her. If it was “SO” sweet, then what in the hell happened? He certainly didn’t leave her for no reason! Just stfu!

• raddy

I swear.
    If I hear one more thing about Niley on just a JB post.
    I’ll friggin rip my hair out.

• sunset

XD said:

NOOOOOO! MILEY WHY!? I know Liam probably doesn’t want you to get hate but STILL! Without Miley Twitter is like Disneyland without the rides!— BORING! JB don’t tweet anything cept ‘vote for us’ or ‘pizza is good’ so PLEASE COME BACK!

• sunnywaves

I NEVER LIKED TWEETER OR TWATTER OR…WHATEVER THAT NAME IS.____ Do you think Nick checks Miley twatter I mean twitter everyday? :P

• CaliforniaDream

Zooeeee–you are a big famewhore..yes you are. If JB weren’t big rock stars you would not even mention this. It’s timing baby-at least that’s what your publicity people are telling you. I didn’t even know your story-but now I do and I don’t think I like you. Bad girl, go away.

• SOWHATIMSTILLAROCKSTAR!!!

OOH, and could Kevin not be a little more mature and a little more man and sing “Video Girl” instead of let his brother do it (IF “Video Girl” really is about Zoe)

• Ms.N

LJ

My computer OU tech and I are having a lovehate relationship..he’s not giving what I need..LOL..I am using two computers…lol

Uhm…my weekend…well we are staying in…I am limited in what I can do..I did have a gal come in house to do my nails and give me my brazilian…lol..

I am on the last of my supply..you were right the other day…I did score shit…but I have no more money nor ccards. and I can’t online shop anymore..A and Dad are playing tough love…I am going back to rehab on outgoing basis on Monday with drug tests to be preformed every other day…so I hope it works…I just have a hard time with the past and don’t know what to be…kinda of like who am I? I have hidden shit..thats what people like me do…If I called anyone it would have to be on my good graces and credit…in that world money talks…lol…I hate being treated like a child..

But on the goodside outpatient I come home and see A and get to score everynite in my other obsession…lol…inpatient not so much..

I will try better…tomorrow I will be sick as withdrawl sets in..I hate that..been there done that and yet have to do it again..I know people thnk I am weak…w/e ….Its just so hard for some to stop and I am one of those..thank you for your words…I was bored in rehab..I am stubborn..I have to do it or I could go to prison instead..that is a tough love I don’t want…lol

• mileyluver15

YOU USED KEVIN JUST ADMIT IT UR USING HIM RIGHT NOW SHES GONNA BECOME REALLY FAMOUS BECAUSE OF THIS INTERVIEW LOL

• SOWHATIMSTILLAROCKSTAR!!!

If JB wasn’t “big stars” then SHE WOULDN’T HAVE TO MAKE THIS INTERVIEW!!!!
    It’s because of the JoBro fans that she needs to do this interview!!!
    No one would accuse her for using Kevin if Kevin was some loser at starbucks or just a musician without crazy teenage fans!! (like lil wayne)
    I wonder how she could USE Kevin if they had to keep their relationship a secret!!
    I think that the reason why she didn’t speak out 3 years ago is that no one really knew about her and wanted to listen to her, and it must have hurted her too much to speak about it. Seriously she didn’t even really know why he broke up with her. One day he gives her ROSES and the next day he BREAKS UP???!
    Maybe she just hoped it would go away, but appearently it won’t – and why, because all those crazy teen JoBro fans (age 10-14) can’t stop being childish!!!

TEAM ZOE MYERS!!!!!!!
    TEAM ZOE MYERS!!!!!!!
    TEAM ZOE MYERS!!!!!!!

• SERIOUSLY SUSAN

HEY THERE ZOE MYERS!!!!!!

WE LOVE YOU IN THE LAND OF THE THE REAL PEOPLE, WHERE WE ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT PEOPLE WE ACTUALLY KNOW!

TO EVERYONE WHO IS WRITING THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED ZOE MYERS, YOU ARE SOOOOO WRONG THAT MOST OF US JUST DON’T EVEN WANT TO TAKE THE TIME TO SET YOU STRAIGHT.

BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD KNOW THAT ZOE IS A VERY SWEET, VERY TALENTED YOUNG LADY WHO IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE HER MUSIC AND LIVE HER LIFE. SHE’S GOT A TERRIFIC BOYFRIEND AND HAS HAD SEVERAL SINCE BREAKING UP WITH KEVIN. GOOD RIDDANCE TO HIM!

ZOE WE LOVE YOU! KEEP WORKING ON YOUR DREAM AND DONT LET THE IDIOTS STAND IN YOUR WAY.

• Anonymous 555 55

What part of this are you people not getting?

You want Zoe to just shut up and not pursue her dream? Give her a break. I have known her for over ten years and shes been a model and actress and singer for longer than shes ever known the Jonas people. She works hard and yet some of you will never give her a fair chance

Every day I see mean and ugly comments on her myspace and her facebook. Go look at her Twitter and you will see why she thought it was time to actually talk about the Jonas thing.

You think shes just USING them?

No shes trying to defend herself about all the ugly lies and stuff. She should not have to get hate tweets every day about someone she dated three years ago. You want HEr to get over it, but many many many of you are still hateful about it.

maybe if people would actually stop calling her names and stuff she wouldnt have to give these kind of interviews. Not to mention the fact that obviously people ARE interested in hearing what she has to say. If they werent then you wouldn’t be reading this right now.

Zoe you are a great person and I wish you only good things in your future

• ??????????????

She just wanna have a career where no one judges her! She dosen’t wanna be compared to the JoBros, and she dosen’t want people to keep saying she used Kevin for fame! She wants a career on her own.
    —————-
    Then why did she have to bring all of this back up in an interview three years later? It really wasn’t necessary. If she wanted to make certain facts known or to just clear the air, then why didn’t she do it one or two years ago? Why now?hmmmm?

• JonasNJustin<3

Okay.
    They WERE Famous then.
    Year 3,000 was in like 07,
    They have been out since Like 04.
    KAY?
    You May not have known who they were,
    But Most Jonas Fans Did.
    Like me,
    So that offended ME.
    But She seems okay I geuss…
    And They had other Music Videos!!!
    Mandy and so on.
    Im done with this.
    Before I say anything else.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU ZOE. such a bitch, whore and stupid. video girl is just like her

• mirandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i’m not even going to watch this, EWW. video girll

• Aimee

whata dumbass. she acts like she got them signed to hollywood records. who the hell would but her album?

• KimKat

Well this was completely unneccessary.

You said it yourself, you broke up 3 YEARS AGO. He’s getting married.

Move on with your life. Geez.

i agreee she says over and over agin how she supported them when noone knew who they were and stuff like that when actually pple did know them and such and she is taking credit where credit is not due

• HOT DAYUMMM

i feel so bad for her
    she seems really sweet
    i don’t think she deserves the hate she gets

• trishtastic

Ms.N said:

Trishtastic

How is life?
    —————-
    Hey dk if u r still on, I’m good, had a rant earlier but I am ok now. just defending the wearing of the ring!!!lol talk soon, take care girl!!!

• Rose92

how is this revelant? they been over for 3 years! she needs to move on and get over it kevin is getting married!

• ToriOri

this is really pathetic, that she decides to speak AFTER hes engaged.

• Ms.N

I see my stuff wsnt posted..so here goes again…

Zoe Myers..simply put should be told to go out on her merits and talk about her project..that she is talking about Kevin years later..please…it doesn’t wash…if she was to let it go and do her thing she will be judged as supposedly she wants to be…to talk Kevin Jonas is trying to get publicity..pure and simple

Kevin has moved on and is getting married..Hello..word to Zoe either take that people know you and make something great for yourself in the industry and dont talk up the Jonas connection..or go back to anonymity and try again..don’t think that we dont know you are using the Jonas name…we aren’t stupid..just doing this interview with a discussion of Kevin prves it..

How many times did she say they were unknown..honey…you wouldnt have the interview as you were unknown until your involvment with Kevin…..I still think you will remain unknown in your pursuit of career unless you abandon the JOnas wagon and hitch your wagon to your own ideals and get moving to your own beat..stop worrying about the fans..the more you talk Jonas the more you lose..who the hell is advising the girl…lmao

• Chelsea-Rose

Urgh whatever.
    Video Girl.

• SOWHATIMSTILLAROCKSTAR!!!

Okay – first of all, I like Zoe Myers.
    She just happend to date a Jonas Brother and now everyone is judging her. She was trying to make a career in L.A when she met Kevin, and now everyone is saying she used him for fame. And what if she did use him, it was 3 years ago, and how cool is it to be famous because you’ve once dated a JoBro?
    None of you know her, but for some reason you just hate her?
    When she started dating Kevin, the Jobro wasen’t even that famous yet. They broke up before S.O.S was released which means they broke up before the Jonas Brothers big breakthrough. So how much fame could she get from being Kevin’s girlfriend? And they had to keep their releationship a secret!!
    GIVE HER A CHANCE. I hope she’ll become really famous, ’cause at that time I’ll be proud to say that I supported her at that time where everyone accused her for using a JoBro for fame! (and so what if she did! I don’t really care about that)
    btw. I think Zoe is really pretty

And to the people writing about, Nick Jonas, Camilla Belle etc. – get over yourself, this isn’t about them!!

• ilovejonas!!!

Okay the ONLY thing i know about this chick named zoe is: she dated kevin about 3 years ago, she’s the “video girl” kevin wrote about, and fans thinks she’s evil satan (?!?)! Can somebody please explain what she did that was so BAD?!? She pretty, but in the interview she sounded b*tchy…(my opinion)

• Someone who knows Zoe

I’ll say it again and again.

Zoe is a terrific girl.

You can continue to hate on her if you are so small minded that you can’t see someone else’s side of the story, but the reality is that she and Kevin dated and then were forced to break up.

It hurt them both.

It was so painful that neither talked about it for YEARS. Kevin is getting married and Zoe is in a VERY long term relationship and they are both “over it.” But I’m sure that it still hurts them to some degree. Especially when they have to justify themselves to people they don’t even know who comment on their relationship all over the internet.
    Zoe is answering the accusations that she faces EVERY SINGLE DAY on her Twitter, her facebook and elsewhere. This is not out of the blue–it’s somethat she is bashed with EVERY SINGLE DAY.
    You saw what Perez and Oceanup did to Miley. I’m sure that you haters will not stop until you push Zoe (and all the others like Taylor) to consider doing the same thing.
    Didn’t your parents ever tell you to BE NICE?

• lovedjny

Woah… she dated him a while ago. Why is she addressing this stuff years later, LOL. Isn’t it a little unnecessary?

• lawlz

She says she never used him for fame back then… What about NOW? Isn’t it ironic how now that she’s working on an album that she’s opening up about this? Fame whore.

• Ms.N

NICOLE

3rd times a charm..damn I am abbreviating now..LOL I hope your still here..

But yeah..Joe might of thought Miley was cute but his head wasnt in it..and seeing as Nick liked her..also if Miley thought Joe was cute..she got caught up in Nick..and Joe would never make a play for his brothers dreamgirl..Joe and Miley are alike and its nice they can play around and be in the same place and get along…and I am sure Miley in her heart will do at the very least what Joe and Amelia did..Miley and Nick will have each others backs and keep in touch…as their lives evolve…

Joe is a great role model for Nick…Taylor is a blip on Joes life chart….and hopefully she feels the same and writes about other stuff..I hope Superstar is not a song about Joe..

I wrote this 3 times and everyone was a bit different..I write off the top of my head.lol

• Ms.N

Trishtastic

How is life?

• Lauren.

Exactly, I see your point… thank you.
    Fair enough having an opinion I totally get that, but when it involves hurling names at people that you don’t know or that’re just rude & uncalled for, I think it’s plain mean and ignorant.

• LAURENJ-

Ms aNonymous

How R we today?????
    I see there is an album to be promoted so Zoe is at it again….These ex -GF…why do they feel the need to speak out like a few years later….LOL

anyway how r things with you and what are our plans for today….

It is 7.48am here in sydney friday and
    the weather is very very cold and lousy….on my way into work….so keep me company and talk to me if you want…
    spoke to you twice yesterday but i guess you didnt want to talk back…thats OK…

• LAURENJ-

My summary of the inerview is:-

1/definetly a VIDEO GIRL…..

2/she has an album to promote and must have been given pointers from Taylor Swift…

3/Kevin got over it three years ago and has
    since moved on to someone way better….

4/not her place to discuss their purity ring
    and what they think…..its no one’s business
    but theirs…..

5/I bet 90% of US population doesnt care for
    Zoe and what her opinions are….this is a
    publicity stunt on her behalf and if she wanted to shut up her critics well she
    didnt…she just made things worse for herself….

6/and YES Heidi montag in the making…who
    could spencer be?????

LOL.

I must have missed that one. Since she’s down under, all her tweets come in over night. And she usually tweets a bunch in a row. Last I heard, she was working in a restaurant.

But isn’t her twitter blocked? Or did she unblock it?

————————————–

I guess she made it public. It was private the last time I looked at it too.

• Ms.N

I apologize if something similar posts..still working with the tech..

Amelia is in my mind a class act and has seemingly gone on with her life..it is a testimony to their friendship they remain friends..or renewd it along the way…Joe likes to be a friend it is obvious…Good for her that she has moved on and pursuing her dreams…

If they rekindled a romance I would say that was nice..but it seems they are happy to be friends and have each others backs..

Miley and Joe..wow that would be quite the duo but two charismatic people..paired can be volatile..and someone ends up taking the backseat..and that person doesnt like it…Just Saying..

I hope everyone is well today?

• Ms.N

LaurenJ

R U still here?

• NICOLE .

what is all the joe and miley talk in this post? it seems like nothing ever stays on topic on ou

———————————

If people stayed on topic all of the time, no one would ever bother to come into the comment section because it would be so freakin’ boring. What’s there to say about Zoe that hasn’t been said a thousand times? JMO.

• :P

If she didn’t use Kevin for fame back then, she sure as hell is doing it now. And shes making it look like Kevin broke up with her for no reason. I don’t think she is called video girl for nothing. I think shes lying a bit.

• shoulda

SELENA’S COUSIN IS A JERK ON TWELETED! officialBN Now Twitter will have peace. thank you for your kind deed, of now not being able to be inmature with fake ppl. you did us all a favor. TYJ
    Thu, 08 Oct 2009 15:45:54 +0000. check »

• - Blair Waldorf -

I would LMAO if we soon see Zoe and Heidi doing lunch. Two losers breaking bread :)

ha, that would be interesting!

Heyyyyyyyyyyy, Ms. N.

I think Joe and Amelia would have made a good couple if circumstances were different, but he can’t change the way his life is now. No use in wondering.

Miley and Joe? Yeah, I can’t see that working at all. How she has managed to resist him all of this time is a mystery to me. He is a fine piece of man, that one.

• trishtastic

Anonymous 555 55 said
    ———————————–
    but that is the point, she doesn’t say he “lost it” but does say she doesn’t agree with letting anyone know where you stand,she didn’t have to say that which just eggs ppl on for more hate on them over the rings, she could of just stuck with her own belief of what is does not her opinion on his ring wearing and look at you sweetie pie just putting out there that the ring is on for record sales. that is why I rant, ppl who think it is for them,ppl like you. the ring is not for you to buy a record bc you think he is a virgin the ring is for his personal reminder,duh.

• trishtastic

and one more thing A 555 55 she is not being open and honest she is saying hide it as did Taylor, say nothing at all so noone knows where you stand. the about sums that up. wearing a ring is being open and honest to yourself and that is all that matters. with or without a ring the same rumors would fly so that really makes me believe that the ring is personal to them, it wouldn’t make a difference in the rumors AND they wouldn’t have to deal with so much hate so why would they bring this on themselves when records would sell regardless?

Kevin is amazing!

• trishtastic

:P said
    _____________

exactly

• Ms. N

Nicole

Joe is a peacemaker..but a fine piecemaker also LOL..

Yeah…she mustve felt it..but either his eye wasn’t on her prize as he felt something for someone else or he felt it and she was eyeing his brother..and Joe would never ever go there..

He is a respectable man..

How is your day going?

• ljkljgl

Hang on, hang on.
    “They’re all the same, they all want the money. They’re all insane, they live for fame honey”

Zoe, if that’s not using someone for fame and money, I don’t know what the fuck is. Seriously. “Oh I didn’t even know them” Course you didn’t, but you DID when you did the music video. Silly idiot. If that was their first music video of course you wouldn’t have known them, but clearly you knew them after. Dumb shit.

You used Kevin, plain and simple. Admit it asshole.

• kimmy4444

trishtastic your welcome for the link and i know you werent pissed at me
    so no worries:)

• trishtastic

____________________________________
    yeah,,, I think they went out when everything was still way too new and they had to hide so much with a gf. then the hate and distance. just impossible almost.

• Kiirstyy

I agree with so many of these comments, she claims she isn’t using Kevin for fame and whatnot, darlin, just talking about the relationship gives you more fame. Kevin is happily engaged, get over yourself.

She will always be branded the pathetic video girl who used Kevin Jonas. That label will NEVER leave her and she knows it. If I was to ever meet Zoe, I’d give her a piece of my mind, I really would.

Would she even be working on music if she hadn’t got with Kevin? A pop album….when the fame has built up and up. Does she honestly think the album will do well? She’s hated! Pure and simply hated. No Jonas fan will buy it and there sure are a lot of us out there.

Zoe needs to realise, she has 1 or 2 fans out there, not many at all. She can’t even sing, I heard some shitty song a few months back of hers and her vocals were shit!

Good luck failing, video girl.
    xxx

TO THE PEOPLE THAT GOT KICKED OFF OF CAMP ROCK…did the jonas brothers yell at you guys?

• trishtastic

Lauren. said
    __________

I get what your saying and you shouldn’t be called those names, I right stuff and don’t expect everyone to agree and to feel free to comment to me but noone needs to use those names, I have someone now commenting to me and didnt like what or how I said bascially everything but she didn’t call me names. we all get alittle passionate when on here. we love who we love and sometimes it is like sports or school teams on here battling it out for their favorite. I didn’t mean I didn’t think she should give her side I only really got upset over the whole ring thing, just felt she didn’t need to say it the way she did,like they were stupid and deserved what they get over it for making it public. it was just me being defensive,haha. take it easy!

• Ashley Sh

she’s a Video Girl! Glad they’re over! Kev deserves someone better

• Ashley Sh

Danielle and Kevin R so cute! Danielle, I say you should so punch her for her lies about your man

• lawlz

sunset said:

Selena was crushing and going after Nick when Miley was with him in a long term love. Well Guess Selena Nick never wrote a song about you! Unless its Paranoid! Which I think is about T Swift AND Selena FYI

Lovebug is about Selena…

• sunset

when did joeand miley and every body else com e in? i thought this to be zoe and kevin?

• BobSagat

I am so glad Zoe finally got the opportunity to do this interview. By personally knowing her as a good friend, this situation has been hurting her for a long time. Some of you guys are SO unbelievably mean to her, by posting ridiculous comments on Oceanup. All you guys are is Jealous. The Jonas Brothers are REAL people.. they would have REAL girlfriends like Zoe Myers. You are just jealous. I mean come on… put yourself in HER shoes! Wouldnt you be sad if people were bashing you just cause “they were in love with your ex boyfriend?!” You guys get so mad, and say “Kevin is mine…back off!” and blahblahblah. Well, in reality…thats not true sister. Like one of the Jonas Brothers would date some crazy fan who has a “Jonas wall” and Purses, shoes, binders, shirts of their faces? Seriously. Come on. Zoe and Kevin met on set. They both had the same passion in the industry which made a relationship and that is SO sweet. you guys are just super mega jealous jonas airhead robots. Im not even kidding you. I’m a fan of the Jonas Brothers, don’t get me wrong. I’m just trying to set things straight so you can see past the green haze in front of your eyes. So just look at it from her prespective. Zoe Myers is a SWEET and NICE and CAARING and RESPECTABLE woman. The past is the past.
    Get over it.
    The end.

*ah shit*

• Lauren.

THANK YOU!
    You totally just said everything I was thinking, except I don’t know Zoe personally… although I’m sure if I did I’d find she’s genuinely a really nice girl.

Blair

The Montage comparrison is so true. Zoe reminds me off her right now

lol, there was some interview i saw of her and the first sentence she said itself reminded me of Heidi.

And I don’t get why she’s clearing a rumour now but which happened 2 years back!

• annnnn

Why do Jonas ex-girlfriends insist on giving out details of their relationship?
    ======================

well have you heard video girl
    they give out details and bash them
    so let her have her time to clear her name its so unfair that JB can write songs and have people assume who their about yet the girls cant defend themselves

• KeNiJo

Publicity

• DinoGirl

Why do Jonas ex-girlfriends insist on giving out details of their relationship?

• typical

i feel like when party in the relationship decides to play you out like the bad guy who uses everyone, you somehow have a right to say you didn’t. i dont really see any details at all actually.

• Anonymous 555

• Anonymousssssssssss

Yeah. Well, skin tone, hair color/length and basic stuff. Their faces aren’t too alike. Guess the boy has a type! I thought I remember Kevin saying he liked blonds though…and Joe.

• MickeyMousesDaughter

Anyone else think that Zoe and Danielle look pretty simliar?

Blair

Oh snap.

—————————————-

Hell no. XD

From her twitter:

first day of school tomorrow. can you say craaap. im nervous going to the hardest culinary school in the world…but excited also!8:12 PM Oct 4th from web

• jerseygirl

Hell no. XD

From her twitter:

———————————
    LOL.

But isn’t her twitter blocked? Or did she unblock it?

• AAC

_____

u guys are freakin pathetic.. do u have lives

Hmmm… says the girl bashing Kevin and cant even use proper grammer.

Get some class and kiss the past.

• trishtastic

Ok thanks to Kimmy for the pt2 link , now I am pissed, I don’t usually do this but I was fine til she tried to agree about not agreeing with TAKING A STAND not letting anyone know what you are doing so they don’t think about you having sex. guess what Z and T they will anyways and for the record for the hundredth millionth time (and yes I know those aren’t words) THE RING IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL REMINDER,AS IN WHOEVER THE RING IS ON IT IS FOR THAT PERSON!,It is not for an advertisment to what you want ppl to know about you. like a cross hanging on a rearview mirror or a WEDDING BAND, neither were meant to be a public reminder of what or who you belong to. the cross hanging is to remind yourself of your God and blessings and everything else when you look at it and want to road rage like a maniac it is not so everyone on the road can look and say oh there goes a Christian, the wedding band is to REMIND you of your committment to your partner was never meant to be a sign for others to back off, when you look or feel that band you can remind yourself of your promises. Which brings me to my rant of the purity ring, these rings were never made for JB or anyone else on the face of this pathetic earth to wear so everyone knew their sexual habits, so when things are questioned you can look or feel that ring to bring you back to your promises to yourself and God. It is not a public ploy, so thank you Video Girl for making it out to be a bad thing on their part once again and for adding to why there are no GOOD GUYS willing to commit like this because God forbid someone TAKES A STAND ON THEIR BELIEFS. and yes that was sarcasim I would never thank her but I will thank the JB for STANDING FOR SOMETHING and not being afraid (taylor & zoe) of the backlash of that belief. wheewww,I feel better!

• Anonymous 555 55

trishtastic
    I think that she did a good job because she COULD have said that KEVIN DIDN”T WEAR HIS RING when they dated—he LOST IT. Yeah, lost it. Go think about that one sweetie pie.

Better to be OPEN and HONEST than a dang LIAR who wears a ring so that he can sell more records.

• Anononononononon

• trishtastic

ok my comment is obnoxious i agree but a point i needed to make if for none other than myself. and Kimmy, the top sounds like i was pissed at you for the link, sorry girl, it wasn’t like that, I really meant thanks for the link and I was mad at what was said not at you , haha. sorry.

• Ms. N

How is everyone today?

Amelia is a good person and ultimately time and distance kept them apart..I think its great that they are still friends..Joe is a guy who likes to make and keep friends it seems and it shows that Amelia has class..Good for her that she is pursuing her dreams and that their romance has lasting friendship…I would be happy if they rekindled that..but seems they are happy just friends..its good they have each others back…

Jersey..yes I agree..a bit of Miley and Joe would have been nice…but wow talk about sparks..not just romantic but two charismatic people somebody wuold of haved to cave..

Zoe well….she has her say and we are left to make of it as we will..Video Girl…I stand by Kevin..and yet he doesn’t say anything publicly..

They are good Men…

• meli:]!!

vbnmk,l.;

————————————-

• sofii.z

————————————-

:O how do you know that?

• cyrussupport

Anonym!!!!! said:

are you mentally ill?

• Sammie:D

I don’t like her…

• typical

oh course you don’t. she’s a jonas ex. she’s the spawn of satan because they say so.

• Anonymousy57

“I was so supportive omg they werent famous back then i am so cool”

i dont like this girl.

• LoveYouMiles!

YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN YOUR MAMMA DOESNT LIKE HER! “VIDEO GIRL”

• LAURENJ-

Ms N

yes I am

• meli:]!!

vbnmk,l.;

• Anonymousyo

she respects their privacy?
    she fucking spilled their whole relationship to some shitty, low- budget gossip show..
    lmfao wtf. not trying to be an asshole because i don’t know her but come on. she could of just said NO i did NOT use him and thats the end of it. she didnt have to go into fuckin details of the breakup and shit

Where is part 2?

Kimmy thank you for the link.

• Anonymousss

Neither do i Sammie:D

:O how do you know that?

—————————————–

Because she had her friends tell K & K how affected she was by the negative comments so no one was allowed to talk about her AT ALL on their forum. I understand that she was upset, but that was some communist Russia bullshit.

And she was all “haters make me famous” on MySpace. It was ridiculous.

• w

• Ms.N

LaurenJ

I told you to buy Libby Pumpkin and make a pie…I admit I was distracted..that is me..How are the munchkins..and what is coming up for you…I hope you will be on if now not later too..Luv ya!

• NICOLE .

I love how she has her own category (for what reason I cannot imagine) and yet, this is categorized under Jonas Brothers.

• sugarkid

true.

• LoveYouMiles!

Management TOLD them they couldn’t be PUBLIC with girls! :( JB Management hurt Niley! :(

• Rawrdom

oh god.
    WHY MUST YOU BRING THIS UP WHEN HE IS GETTING MARRIED?!
    Oh right for your 15 sec of fame.
    She may not of used them before but she is by far using them dating now.
    Seriously.

• JBdeepInMyHeart

Wow I didn’t even know she was famous…
    But yeah, I remember one picture of her and Kevin back in the days and she was wearing the sluttiest outfit I’ve ever seen and I first thought this could noooot be Kevin’s girlfriend!
    Kevin said in an interview that he cried when they broke up :'(

• bubblez.

VIDEO GIRL = ZOE MYERS.

she looks so trampy in the
    pictures with kevin. -.-

• LoveYouMiles!

Miley was there at the Video Shoot but she didnt say that? hmmmm

• kimmy4444

Where is part 2?

Kimmy thank you for the link

your welcome

but she kind of is using there fame now dont u think? pple wouldnt even know that they dated if she hadnt been going around tellin pple “i dated kevin” like seriously he doesnt bring it up at all ever and the song video girl is about her b/c kevin didnt like how she was usin his fame they arent even friends anymore i actually saw her and mandy at a concert and zoe had to actually wait outside like normal pple do while made wnet inside cuz shes actually friends wit them and she is sooo fake like shes like i supported them sooo much and blah blah blah and they def didnt date that long cause she said three years ago they moved to la but they didnt move till like two years ago actually maybe less than that idk but ive been a fan from the beginnin and know that zoe did not date him that long i hate wehn pple make up lies like that

It’s unfortunate that so many of our more “adult” commenters are reduced to sniveling teenies when their former beliefs are called into question. Really? We’re just assuming she’s still a lying, cheating, video girl after this? Damn, I’ll give the girl the benefit of the doubt. She was obviously hurt by all the stupid rumors some of you guys made up.

Remember that time we all thought Kevin met Danielle when they were kids? It was accepted as fact. But it wasn’t true. Just saying…don’t let your heart cloud your head. She could very well be a good person who needed to finally get this shizz off her chest now that it doesn’t matter (the engagement).

• LAURENJ-

Ms aNonymous

My munchikins are doing great and having fun on their holidays….my sisters and I took them to the movies last night and watched a disney movie called “UP”….It was great….LOL
    Its been quiet at work this week for a change….lots of free time in between work….V and I are doing well and having fun……havent made plans for the weekend yet but probably spend it with V and family…..

what about you…R U feeling much better I hope…any plans for the weekend…..

• @welovejonasss and @Hannah__James

if you love the jonas brothers follow me on twitter @welovejonasss and @Hannah__James i love you boys. x

• emilyj

VIDEO GIRL! THATS ALL YOU ARE!

• TinyTwinLayouts

I kinda feel bad for her, I feel like the Jonas Brothers try to hard to be perfect, its okay to make mistakes!

• omgmannnn

This girl is MILKING this for ALL it’s worth. Not only has she already told countless magazines (bop, teen beat, j14) about how they met and broke up ALREADY, but she feels the need to get dressed up and do an interview for it again. Wow. Sorry girl, you will NEVER go anywhere and will forever be labeled Kevin Jonas’ pathetic ex.

• fatima

it was 3 years ago?? hmmm :/ people should forget about it
    I dont think she used him at all!! I dont think she did anything BUT
    their just something fake about her or tht shes hiding something.. :/
    I dont relli hate on their ex’s..
    how would u like it if u dated them and u did nothing wrong but ppl still talked shit about you?? Just cuz ur an EX

• Katie90

Everyone Jonas brothers hangs around ends up coming out with albums! it’s like an epidemic.

So their management tells them not to have relationships publicly, that must really suck! like she said, not being able to even hold their hands etc. No wonder it never lasts long. (Except Kanielle.)

Oh and she should have asked if they slept together:P

• Kelly

She is a nobody that always will be one

• AnonymousFF

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA ..GET OVER IT GUUURL

• LatinGirl14

…………….

• Anonymous4345454

LOL agreed.

• nick’s better

That’s right Zoe I love JB but it’s about time she stood up for herself. I dont know her and I dont know if she did anything wrong ,that’s gossip and rumors,Jb themselves have never said anything about her.

• abbey

Where is part 2?? I cant find it I wanna seee!!

——————————————-

She’d done the same interview where she talks about how she’s ~not a bad person~ a million times. It’s just that no one cares.