Trace Cyrus, ‘I MISS YOU DEMI’

tremi-lives
tremi-lives-2
tremi-lives-1

• xoMartha

aww.

but oceanup… trace didn’t say i miss you demi. so you cant put that in quotes.

-_-

no HATE appreciate :)

• Mandy.

Who cares? Just shows the Tremi breakup was publicity for Demis album. He still promoted the album the day it came out only a few day after their fight. And Demi got what she wanted, a number one album. she made all of you “Team Demi” people look stupid!

• your name

does anyone know what Demi means when she said “Violated”? 0.0

someone was spamming her, her mom, sister and friends with disgusting tweets

again ocenaup he didnt say ‘I MISS YOU DEMI’so why put it on as a title! like seriously oceanUP is getting gay! growUP

• itsmee

here we go again … no pun intended.

• oneofakindxo

—————-

um, actually he did say that. he was replying to her and said “miss you.” he doesnt have to say “i miss you demi” cause’ obv. hes talking to her, haha.

• PolkadotSocks!

their relationship kinda seemed weird to me. My guess it’s cuz Trace is so…NOT disney material and Demi is so cute a bubbly.

• hpaddictedx

I could see them being friends again. They seem to click well together.

• Jonas4Canada

EW… what did she see in a DONKEY???

• nothingnesss

==
    lol @ the growUP thing…but still, what are they gonna write as the headline? Just “Miss You” sounds weird, ykno?

• ———–

Oceanup you are getting ridiculous. You cannot put quotation marks around a made up quote. You constantly do this, its fucking annoying.

i love tremi!

and oceanUP is it necessary to put a math question?

• teenage rebel

He just said that so he could get a post about him. And it worked.

omg we were doing perfectly fine knowing that they werent dating now hes back…. damn i think he still likes her but she doesnt like him like tha…. but if yhu look at it thats her life.. if he screwed up once and they sat there arguing and got a lookalike just like demi thats pathetiic…

• PolkadotSocks!

does anyone know what Demi means when she said “Violated”? 0.0

• ReallyNow..

It’s pretty obvious Trace wants her back.

Too bad Demi’s not having any of it. Rightfully so. Trace is disgusting.

• /////

I want them to be together ..so cute.

• Meeeeeer

Eqwwqw she is with trace 2.0 now and I’m on crystal meth!!!!

• Boom Boom Pow <3

what?!?!? I hope he just meant that as FRIENDS, because, seriously demi…him?

• Anonymous432

oneofakindxo said:

—————-

You can’t put something IN QUOTES that somebody didn’t say like that. If you use quotes then you are quoting somebody directly.
    But yes, he did say it.

• LaLaLandGirl

oceanup is so slow.

• Ella

The whole Cyrus family disgusts me.White trash.

• Doom

Regina. He did not say “I miss you Demi”. Just a small “Miss you” at the end.

And are you going to post the Demi and Dirk thing?

• Anonymous432

nothingnesss said:

==

How about:

Trace tells Demi: ‘Miss you’.

• oneofakindxo

—————-

But yes, he did say it.

—————-

Well “miss you” as a title sounds weird. He was just making that like the title, cause’ trace did say he misses demi. Calm down.

• Jemi4EverTremiIsWhatEVER

Look, he wants her back. After what happened, they WONT get back together…NO.

• meli:]!!!

ugh im so tired of them. lovato + cyrus = bipolar pain in the asses who can’t make up their fucking mind and only live for attention. i give up

• Anonymous…..

She’s dating Dirk Mai, which looks like he has not taking a shower in months and is way, way older than Trace while still having his ugly face. So she’s not much better.

• Rdawg

Regina. He did not say “I miss you Demi”. Just a small “Miss you” at the end.

And are you going to post the Demi and Dirk thing?
    Probably not, I sent it in though.
    What Demi and Dirk thing?

• anony

didn’t demi cheated on trace with dirk? she kissed him a week before breaking up with trace… either that or tremi was just a publicuty stunt.

• Alyssa Barkley

well, I like Trace & I like Demi separately.
    But I only want them to get back together if it makes them both happy.

• w

Oooooo I love how Oceanip didn’t post about Demi and Dirk tweeting each other about liking each others faces LOL.

• lalalalallalaa

FIRST!!

• OMJ101

how could he say he misses her after what happened!

what happened?

• Anonymous432

I think it’s cute that they can be friends again. Demi is one of Miley’s close friends, it would be bad if Demi and Trace are fighting. I can imagine it’s Miley’s achievement that they talk again.

• brianaheart1995

how could he say he misses her after what happened!
    ___
    Maybe because he just does.

• yepitscollins

Uh…Huh. Sure.

• DemiLovatoIsAwesome

AWW, YAY!

• omg.

in the words of demi lovato.
    “here we go..go..go again.”

• oneofakindxo

Too bad Demi doesn’t miss him back.

• Limu

Trace and Demi are friends

• burning

lol who gives a fuck

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Regina. He did not say “I miss you Demi”. Just a small “Miss you” at the end.

And are you going to post the Demi and Dirk thing?

what Demi/dirk thing?

O.o

• nothingnesss

Anonymous432 said:

nothingnesss said:

==

How about:

Trace tells Demi: ‘Miss you’.
    ==
    yes, that sounds better(: if Tim used his brain for 2 seconds maybe he could’ve figured that out? haha

• dw

she is not dating anyone! That is just a false lie rumer!

w said:

==
    u mean LICKING each other’s faces? if so…then OMG!!!!! 0.o

• PolkadotSocks!

w said:

==
    u mean LICKING each other’s faces? if so…then OMG!!!!! 0.o
    ==
    Oopsies My name is PolkadotSocks but i forgot to type it in when i wrote the comment^^^^ i’m NOT ANONYMOUS! kbye

• Fla

“how could I miss someone that I don’t know anymore” something like that.. do u really though she was talking about selena? stupid you guys… She was talking about Trace

• ftydtfufu

ROTFL.

Demi: Random
    Trace: miss you
    Demi: Violated 0.o

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

what demi/dirk thing

she commented on this pic..

LOL. she likes his face… :/
    he looks like trace..

• PolkadotSocks!

your name said:

does anyone know what Demi means when she said “Violated”? 0.0

someone was spamming her, her mom, sister and friends with disgusting tweets
    ==
    0.0 that’s horrible! it seems like that’s happening to every celebrity these days!

• ;;

awwww cute

• lily

i wont be surprised if demi delete her twitter too, oceanup just wont stop!!!

oh no is demi taking over miley’s twitter role?
    i hate cryptic tweets :/

ddlovato: I don’t make many mistakes but somehow I’m always in trouble. I’d love to be who you want me to be, but that’s not me.

• Mrs.AlexNoyes

I wonder what part of the hood Trace is in. Oh well seeing him tomorrow

• PolkadotSocks!

hey everyone, i just realized they “liked” each other’s faces, not “licked” each others faces. But still…OMG!
    lol, they were probs trying to just goof off…hopefully.

• oneofakindxo

what demi/dirk thing

she commented on this pic..

LOL. she likes his face… :/
    he looks like trace..

woah, i just realized.
    like, when trace hugged that girl, she looked like demi.
    and demi like commented dirk’s picture, and he looks like trace.

• Anonymous432

Demi is bitching again over twitter.

• Marii

I Love Trace && Demi.. I think it would be cute if they were back together!! None of us kno what happened between them so we can’t say SH*T!! Aslong as they are happy.. Together or just friends! :]

• Caro

Well hopefully they are just friends cause in a couple they dont click together!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi tweeted ‘Violated o_0′ because of this spammer.. http://twitter.com/iluvdlovatopusy

• the_historian

i’m glad demi and trace are friends :)

• Anonymous……

I wonder, What could possibly be worse than being stuck in a love triangle betweem Dirk Mai and Trace Cyrus?

LOL at you Demi, LOL

• ftydtfufu

who gives a shit about dirk?
    lmao

• yepitscollins

That rhymed [;
    U Got skillzzz. ((lol JK))

really?
    how so?

• Anonymousey

How did you guys figure out what “violated” meant? Or are you assuming, what? Not saying it doesn’t make sense; it does–just wondering how you came up with it.

• w

No I mean LIKING lol. It was kinda cute.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol xD
    it just like..came to me. :P

• Extreme Ways

Last time I checked, It was Demi the one who cheated on the guy.

But he seems to still have feelings for her, even though she seems to be happy with Dirk (The guy she cheated on with).

Can anyone say “desperate”?

(PS- Don’t you just wished that it was Demi the one who erased her twitter? Considering Demi
    complains all the time when rumours pop up about her when she is the one starting them herself)

• Pamplemousse

Demi’s tweets…

9 minutes ago from web

Congratulations. You’ve brought me down. Again.
    19 minutes ago from web

ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!

• yo

OMG light bulb i think i finally understand wats going on is it me r does the only time demi and miley seem omg i can’t live without u is when something is up with trace and demi. i think they could be dating again r leaning towards that just my opinion wat do u guys think. oh and do u think thats why demi and sel r no cool now cuz she was probably like r u nuts he a tattooed freak who only wats 2 get in ur pants and we all know demi isn’t fond of ppl who don’t approve of her relationships so its just my theory wat do u guys think can u tell me without bashing . oh and i think miley uses demi 2 get close 2 nick as in when ever they r not ok demi and miley oh can’t live with put u till some how her and nick become cool again just my theory don’t bash plz

• mrsandrewlee

Aw, I hope they can be friends. they were so cute together. Stop acting like Trace is the bad guy…they’re all good and being mature about it, you all can be mature too.

There’s nothing to say about this actually. They are friends again, big deal. What’s gonna be next? Something like Demi and Dirk wore the same necklace…

Just stupid.

omg DIRK KNOWS HANNAH BETH??look pic !!

awkward much?hannah+trace and then demi+trace

and then demi+dirk well not officially lol but they r kute together =]]

omg DIRK KNOWS HANNAH BETH??look pic !!

awkward much?hannah+trace and then demi+trace

and then demi+dirk well not officially lol but they r kute together =]]

omg DIRK KNOWS HANNAH BETH??look pic !!

awkward much?hannah+trace and then demi+trace

and then demi+dirk well not officially lol but they r kute together =]]

• Rawrdom

Regina. He did not say “I miss you Demi”. Just a small “Miss you” at the end.

And are you going to post the Demi and Dirk thing?
    Probably not, I sent it in though.
    ____________
    I’m not really into this whole thing…
    But yesterday seemed a little slow so,I will admit I sent it in to them yesterday too.
    I’m sure a lot of people did.
    Which means if they haven’t posted it yet they most likely won’t post it.
    I was looking forward to seeing what crazy things people would come up with about the whole situation. =/

• Rich Port

oh no not again…i dont like trace at all…demi can do so much better!

• hpaddictedx

Regina. He did not say “I miss you Demi”. Just a small “Miss you” at the end.

And are you going to post the Demi and Dirk thing?
    Probably not, I sent it in though.

• DEMETRIAGOODNESS

He’s a shithead

Demi+Selena 4ever!!!!

DL4SG

• lisaaa

lol, seriously, I’m sorry.. I like Metro Station, but Trace is such an attention whore xD