Miley Cyrus ROCKS WILWAUKEE

miley-cyrus-sexy-tutu-concert-12
miley-cyrus-sexy-tutu-concert-21
miley-cyrus-sexy-tutu-concert-7

Thx Celia! AMazing pix :] Videos under.

• lskfjowierulkdjfjamjam

Ew, no one wants to see your disgusting, slutty body Miley. You’re a complete disgrace to everything that’s music. Go die in a hole! I hate you so much!

and you’re a disgrace to mankind
    __
    yep
    btw… doesnt it look like she have a penis
    in the first picture
    with the black shorts?
    o.o
    lol

• cassieeeeeeeee

definatly a penis. that wuld explain the voice :))

• Anonyms nvcc

WOW UR A BITCH !!!
    SHE IS NOT FAT UR JUST BLIND !

• Optimus Prime

Look at miley get into these four walls at 2:04.. shes so good!!

• lalalla

LOVE HER. NO MATTER WHAT
    xoxox

• iloveyouux

Cool… I went to her concert and she was great! but I wish her & trace performed hovering at my concertt.

• Mayra.

Miley late night post!! mmm… I kinda like this OceanUP good point for you Tim, at least we have a Miley post in the night free of tennies and maybe haters? haha it´s late night i should be doing my homework but if you out a Miley post I can´t resist :D

I doon´t mean tennies more like Niley fans hehe ;D

Just because Im a sucker for grammar its Milwaukee not Wilwaukee just saying

• LALALAReally

I <3 Miley.

She’s doing what she loves to do, sing and perform. I don’t think she really gives much of a shit what haters think. But you guys can continue to think your opinion means the world to her.

Your problem, not hers.

• Mayra.

D said:

miley is awesome i can’t wait to see her.. i love how oceanup picks the picture people will call ‘slutty’ (even though it’s not) and use it as the main picture. god do they love starting shit
    yeah very true! but we should ignore it and apreciate the fact that we have a late night post of Miley at least!!

• steph90peace

she is so awesome. i love her. anyway oceanup post this
    The Summer Set – Chelsea (official music video) http://bit.ly/2bsIM2
    the song is about Chelsea Staub and she is in the video.

• Jonnie

I love her no matter what!! you know people all this hate Miley gets I think that only make us stronger and more loyal to her.

• BLALBAJESSBLA

Everyone was asking for the download link for the Jonas Brothers new song ‘Summertime Anthem’ here it is! :)

• Rileyy

whoa we can almost see vajayjay in the first pic lol

• c

i only wishs he cared about wajt she gest cause it seems she thins she desreves this. i wish she apprecuiated it coz she obvioulsy doesnt

• Anonymousssssss

Her Tulsa concert tonight was THE SHIT. HBIC material.

• HannahMary

I bet she’s happy she’s not you.

• idkMyBFFjill

haha i was gonna say, is that really a legit city? i must be stupid since i havent heard of it :P

• BRITT

i was Joking ! I like liam and Miley

ughhhh you miley fans always getting upset that oceanup is biased…he only posts about miley bc you guys demand it, if you don’t appreciate his posts then stop visiting the website and he will stop posting about miley, duh!

• cassiseeeeeee

she is fat i think. im skinner and have skinnier legs that doesnt mena im anerexic. she has cellulite and big hips and a horsehead. happ im not her.

• MFC

Dude, she is so small in person. Im just saying. You guys shouldnt judge her, since you dont know her.

• Slutty Cyrus hater

• cas

why wouldnt you wanna be me whenim hotter skinnier. just coz i font get to act like a skank on a stage everynight so wat thats not my dream.

• DinoGirl

I didn’t know she had bell-hop-carts in her concert routine!

Cool. :]

Reminds me of Britney’s Onyx Hotel tour.
    I wanted to go so bad to that concert.

wow she is getting better singing live right? her vocals in “when I look at you” where great and compare to a few past video concert that I saw she sings beautiful in this one

ew
    miley cyrus is ugly shit.

and you’re a disgrace to mankind

• Ann on ee mous

I totally agree with you. Miley’s an untalented bitch.

• cassieeeeeeeee

dud do u wantme to post a pic with cellulite up

• the_historian

does anyone else get lazy changing into their pajamas?

• Mayra.

so the haters came, dang it we all were getting along so well :( the wors thing is they kkep saying the same stuff that is not original anymore and it get boring.

Peace people give peace a chage and the world would be a better place!!

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

I totally agree with you. Miley’s an untalented bitch.
    If you don’t like her,Why are you here?

• Reah

__________
    Your comment was such a disgrace.
    Shame on you for wishing death upon a teenager whom you’ve never met.
    Hate? Are you sure your not exaggerating? What has Miley ever done to you? You don’t know her on a personal level therefore it makes no sense that you claim to hate her.
    Oh & learn the proper definition of a slut while your at it.

• XD

is it alright if i say this? -looks around- i’ll say it, MILEY YOU LOOK HOT! XD no les but you look gorgeous, i cant go but im sure it was one hell of a performance :)

• Anonymousssssss

Hahahaaha you’re at home.. typing on a gossip site and she’s out on a sold out tour with 30,000 people showing up to see her sing… you’re SOO right. Im so happy Im NOT her, either. :|

• cassiseeeeeee

sold out tour are u a joke she sold out like 2 shows. your pathetic not everyone wants to be a disney kid star. this may come as a shock to you but not everyone dreams of being famous. and i dont want to be a slut either peace im out.

• Reah

________________
    So it’s such a crime for her to weigh more than you do?
    Miley is at the normal weight for someone her age and height.
    And I’m happy I’m not her too because she has people like you who like to sit and pick apart her flaws. Does it make you feel better? What do you get out of bringing someone down?

• emely

not its not shes just in it

_______________
    Maybe you should actually do your research before you start talking shit.
    Learn the proper definition of a slut before you throw that demeaning word around.
    Peace.
    Have a night night(:

• Anonymousssssss

Hahaa.. you’re kinda mean. She has sold out more than two. And in fact my frined, I am not pathetic (: And that’s not a shock to me. I’d love to write music for the rest of my life. My Dad just became a cop and I’ve never seen him more happy. Being famous is not the American dream. And I hope you’re not a slut :O Sluts aren’t the best thing around.. but hey, who am I to judge? You have a fantastic night!
    :D

• mileyfan obviously

AGREED thats the only reason why i came on now but it’s attack of the haters tonight.

totally just had a lesbian thought about miley, not cool. xD my boyfriend would be rather excited though.

Oct 13, 2009 @ 01:18 am
    the_historian said:

does anyone else get lazy changing to their pajamas?
    …..
    btw.. why you have that nickname “the historian”?

• Ann on ee mous

Fat, fake, untalented bitch!

She is gorgeous. Miley is so sexy am envious of her but in a good way because she beautiful inside and out.

• the_historian

does anyone else get lazy changing to their pajamas?
    …..
    btw.. why you have that nickname “the historian”?

oh ha i couldn’t come up with some witty name so the first thing i see is my book “the historian” which is a great book vampires and history :]

• amandanne

M-I-L-W-A-U-K-E-E*

• cassiseeeeeee

yo be envious of her must mean your fat ugly no friends etc coz i wouldnt wanna be her she isnt beautiful inside at all. if she were she wouldnt deleted her twitter and desrt her fans. thats why i hate her know along with thousand of others. she shouldnt have done that to us.

• Reah

Fat, fake, untalented bitch!
    __________________
    Enlighten me on how Miley is ‘fat’ She’s at the normal weight for someone her age and height.
    Are you Miley? Do you know Miley personally? Didn’t think so. So you can’t sit there and honestly say who’s real or who’s fake.
    Untalented? Whatever happened to people giving people props? The girl obviously wouldn’t be where she is if she didn’t consume talent.

• Anonymousssssss

Get help, Jesus, or just go to bed, sweet heart (:

• Slutty Cyrus hater

Well said! Miley does not care about her fans. She disses you and the media and would rather have sex with some random guy on the street. She’s pathetic.

• the_historian

what are you, 10? what did you do before she had a twitter?

• Reah

________________
    You know what, your comments just show how much of a bitch you truly are. The sad part is you think your above Miley when your the one sitting on a gossip site throwing judgments and demeaning words towards someone you’ve never met.

• fghh

WOW MILEY IS SOO PRETY S

(replying to this) – Oct 13, 2009 @ 01:28 am
    the_historian said:

does anyone else get lazy changing to their pajamas?
    …..
    btw.. why you have that nickname “the historian”?

ok cool!! I doing a major in History haha and yeah I´m a Miley fan, thats the only reason I come this site late at night when i can´t get any inpiration writing my homework haha I´m so gonna look for that book (sorry for my english)

• sha

she’s all pretty allright

• Anonymous432

LOL, fake Miley fan.

__________________
    Maybe you should take a look in the mirror and then you’d realize your the pathetic one.
    It’s so easy to hide behind a computer and throw judgments and demeaning words towards someone you’ve never met.
    Just know that one of these days, you’ll get a taste of your own medicine. What goes around comes around.
    Have a nice day(:

• cassiseeeeeee

pretty sure i met her already. before she deleted her twitter and deserted us fans. thats how i feel. and if you look them comments arnt all from me. some have more eee’s on the end and someones (probably you) is trying to make me look bad.

#1 Miley Fan said:

——————

Lol I’m black and that word isn’t even a real insult u dummy. If you’re going to be a racist at least be a creative racist. Oh and I’m sure Miley would be so proud to have you as a fan considering she’s quite a big fan of alot of Black celebs smh so sad.

• the_historian

oh really how cool? history is fun but it’s not my thing. you don’t have to apologize
    i think most of us come on here for procrastination ha

• BRITT

i love miley !!

• the_historian

pretty sure? ok we got that down
    i’m a fan as well and i could care less if she has twenty or zero twitters, relax it’s not going to bite you

• Slutty Cyrus hater

__________________
    Have a nice day(:

No, I do not own a pathetic one. Is a pathetic one something you can get at a pet store? And if they’re like puppies, I WANT ONE! I just want to love it, feed it, pet it, and squeeze it to death!

One day all you Miley fans will wake up and realize she doesn’t give a shit about any of you.

• cassiseeeeeee

miley is probably on her right now replying to all the haters pretentending to be fans coz ecveryone hates her these days :)) hate u miles if you read this. YOU SUCK AND UR CAREER IS FADING.

• Reah

______________
    No offense, but why would I sit around doing that?
    It’s not worth it and is quite pathetic.
    But whatever makes you feel better.
    So I guess every celebrity who deletes their twitter is deserting their fans?
    Miley had every right to delete her twitter, it was her decision. I’m sure she thought of her fans in the process but sometimes she has to do things for herself. She still loves her fans but her twitter got out of hand and she realized that it wasn’t for her anymore.
    But whatever, If you think that she deserted her fans over a simple thing of deleting her twitter, it’s your opinion.

• Annoyed

Is this site full of people with eating disorders or something? Because you keep calling pretty much every girl on this site fat. What are u all looking at. Their all normal weight or skinnier than they should be. Do u people not eat at home or something? Talkling about celliulite lol Plz Naomi Campbell has cellulite and she’s a top supermodel. If u look at your thighs & see your bones and not a pinch of healthy meat then do me a favor and go hit up a local McDonalds. Kids these days seem to aspire to look skinney and thats so unattractive to guys and pretty much the whole world outside of junior high.

• Stewie

Last night’s post was so much more fun.

• cassiseeeeeee

Agree i was a huge miles fan until days ago when she decided that u wasnt worth her sticking out the media. its a part of the gig. celebrity, you have to deal with media. she is ngelecting us and one day u all will wake up ans realize that a person you thought cared for you DONT GIVE A DAMNA ND JUST WANTS MONEY.

she just wants money not fans. thats why has mileyworld where you have to pay to make money of course she deleted twitter coz it wasnt bringin in a an income. shes her families little cash whore and doesnt acre for me so y should i for her.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Lmao, Her EP just went GOLD in a month and Party in the USA is #2 biggest song in the country, so im pretty sure her career is doing just fine thankyou very much!

• cassiseeeeeee

name one other celebrity that deleted their twitter, you cant name even one becuase other ppl care. demi got teased over trace but she stuck it out. she just takes twitter breaks which is an awsome idea. why cant miles be more like demi? whatever im out. :)))peace.

• the_historian

i’m done. i’m done reasoning with such a dim-witted child

• Reah

Miley looks gorgeous, I’m loving each and every outfit.
    It’s amazing to see how much she’s improved vocally over the years.
    The AMA nominations come out later today, hopefully she will snag some.

• FaB

why are you so obsessed with miley that you are going through miley’s pictures and looking for flaws??

• Anonymous432

Don’t listen. They are just 10 years old and have figures like sticks.
    Miley will be 18 in year and has a perfect body. Hm, now that I think about it I hate her too. Lol. just kidding.

cassiseeeeeee said:

I’m not a big enough fan of Miley to go on Mileyworld and I really could care less about her twitter but Mileyworld has been charging everyone all this time so why are her fans acting like this is something new? And you were all fans of hers before she had a twitter so why can’t u be fans of hers now? Its not like she even talked about anything interesting on there. It was mostly her posting lyrics, clearing up rumors, and talking to her friends. I mean i don’t care if you’re her fan or not I just was wondering why her deleting her twitter is such a big deal?

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Miley looks gorgeous, I’m loving each and every outfit.
    It’s amazing to see how much she’s improved vocally over the years.
    The AMA nominations come out later today, hopefully she will snag some

OMG, i hope so too=D

• cassiseeeeeee

gold is nothing, taylor swifts first ever album went triple platinum!!! and mileys album after establishing herself only went gold and only a number 2. thats wwhy taylors album has been out almost a year and she still has songs in the top 40 beating miley. haha yeah she is fading. her movie only went numbver one for a week and went bad everywhere else. her tour hasnt sold out she isnt going outside of like london and usa. she doesnt write her top chart songs. she doesnt deserve her fame like taylor. dont say why bvring taylor in its just an example or compalrison too.

YOU SUCK AND UR CAREER IS FADING

you wish little girl you wish.

(replying to this) – Oct 13, 2009 @ 01:48 am
    cassiseeeeeee said:

so she is fading becaouse is not beating Taylor?? so Jonas Brothers, Demi and Selena are fading because they are not beating Miley Cuz I´m just working with your logic ok.

Anonymous432 said:

Don’t listen. They are just 10 years old and have figures like sticks.

Lol well I’m 18 and my friends are constantly telling me I have a great body because I have curves and actually have boobs and a booty lol. My boyfriend hates all these skinny girls with nothing at all. It’s like looking at another guy. But I guess you’re right these are all kids who watch too many reruns of The Hills!

• Reah

Honestly, I don’t think it worth it anymore to reply to her. She’s obviously going to sit there and believe whatever she wants, it’s a waste trying to point out the obvious facts.
    Speaking of Miley, she has three of the top selling albums of 2009 so far.(:

• cassiseeeeeee

haha im watching the hills ight now. im not 10 i just now my boidy is hotter than miley :))) she has cellulite HA! thats disgusting dirty for a 16y.o

Miley looks gorgeous, I’m loving each and every outfit.
    It’s amazing to see how much she’s improved vocally over the years.
    The AMA nominations come out later today, hopefully she will snag some

OMG, i hope so too=D
    ____________
    Me too. I’m crossing my fingers that she’ll get nominated. But, I don’t want to get my hopes up. If anything, I’m expecting The Climb to get nominated for a category.
    I don’t think she’ll be performing or even be at the event because she has a concert that day though.

hmmm,she is pretty,but i dont like her (im not a hater)
    i dont like her,not becuase she was with Nick Jonas.
    I dont judge her,cuz i know what is to hear someone is judging someone u admire or love.
    (JB)

close your fucking god damn legs. jesus christ, your friggin sixteen. not fucking 21. and nobody reply to this message because im not in the fucking mood.

• Pants pants pants

I am replying to this because where do you see her goddamn legs open? Just because she has her foot up? Is she not allowed to even do that anymore??

• disneylove

I swear to god she wears the ugliest shit sometimes.
    love her though, despite the fact that she’s kindof a hoe.

miley is such a hoe idk why people like her

• ohhotdamn

wow miley why even wear clothes?

• retroray

Does she wear the same shit for every show?

its milwaukee actually i live there but i didnt go they were too expensive

• anonmymour

i love miley cyrus an all but does she have a DICK in the first picture?
    I’m not a miley hater people! she just looks like she has a package in the first picture.

• ash

ew how does she look beautiful? i dont get it r u guys homo’s or something?

and did she get her “super sexy” push-up bra?

• eww

who wears a black bra under a white shirt other then a slut?

• katiee

im guessing oceanup means “Milwaukee”… not “Wilwaukee”… xD

• AnnA

I love the girl but she’s becoming a bit of a slut.Has anyone seen any recent pics of her not wearing something super short?

• mojo

Nice crotch mound. *drools*

• miley fan!!

miley is pretty and gorgeous!!

u miley haters r just jealous and u wont admit it!

look at urself b4 u judge someone becuz maybe u are more worst wayyy worst!!

• Melissa=)

1st pic-ew.

miley- the next time you wear booty shorts please refrain from opening your legs and showing everybody your ass. thanks.

• Pants pants pants

So she just has her foot up… what is everyone talking about “open legs” and “her ass hanging out”? I dont see those pics….

Is that a baby hump???

• brenda_jonas

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE how all the miley fans that bash on the haters for not being original, pathetic, rude, “not knowing her”(cuz u fans do), are the exact same people bashing on the jonas brothers…listen to your own damn advise and stop being hypocrites….i dont like miley for my own reasons (but i dont bash her through comments..i think thats pathetic….same goes for jb fans) and i get that there are people who do….but seriously to all you niley and miley fans stop posting shit about how nick is “such an ass”for letting miley go..if he let her go.IT WAS CUZ HR DIDNT WANT HER ANYMORE!!!AND SHE PROBABLY DIDNT WANT HIM!!…you ppl dont know what happened so just stay out of it…..

• lin…dduhh<3

ugh…. shes such a skank

• the_historian

in the great words of al pacino
    “they’re going to look under every rock, dig up every floor, every mistake you every made they are going to distort and exaggerate every thing you’ve ever done”

• BlueEyes4Nick

I guess she wants her private life private but her private girly parts are public. At least from these pics with shorts and wide open legs!! I don’t think teenie girls are that impressed. Its a men’s club dance. Oh Miley, check yourself out.

I don’t think teenie girls are that impressed. Its a men’s club dance. Oh Miley, check yourself out.– lol HOW UGLY ARE YOU???

• keepinItREAL

I do wish she would get an appreciation for PANTS. dang, im sick of seein her artificially tanned legs… it’s one thing to wear shorts.. it’s another to wear underwear….. and a tutu?? ok no – I dunno why ppl think these are “hip” and “in”….. they’re not.

I LOVE HOW MILEY DUMPED NICK FOR LIAM! MILEY ROCKS!! Nick how does it feel?? lol!

• kelsey123

i can’t wait to see her nov 9th!

• Brangelina

I read about it on a Niley fan’s twitter.— lo,l and that makes it true!

I am just happy that t looks like its a rumor.

———————————–

Selena is not talented she CANNOT act she definetly CANNOT sing. BTW Miley Cyrus is NOT ugly

• cinderella.

• Nooni

in the first picture O.o I KNOW WHAT SHE’S TRYING TO BE :D ,,,,, B**** =\ ! JUST WEARING TOO SHORT SHORTS And they are strech and it’s like a boy short underwear -_- For God Please there’s a lil cute fans it’s shame that they watch her dancing like a s*** and Wearing too short shorts :s To MAKE IT A TREND AND HIT FASHION ,, -_- And Deleting miley’s twitter is just she wants to pay attention because the latest days all the news was about selena’s Abum and stuff -_- She wants Attention get it people ?!

I’m not a “miley hater,” because I actually love her and think she’s really pretty. but if she really is a Christian, like she says she is… she wouldn’t be dressing like that on stage… and doing those provocative things.—its called being a performer! geez..

And Deleting miley’s twitter is just she wants to pay attention because the latest days all the news was about selena’s Abum and stuff -_- She wants Attention get it people ?!—–NO MORON! SHE WANTS AWAY FROM YOU HATERS!

Is it just me or does she kinda look drunk in the climb? Obviously she’s not but… She sorta looks it.—JUST YOU!

• FaB

wait …so is there a live chat or not?

• sunny18

cinderella. said:
    You mix up christian with uptight.

• Nooni

• Nooni

i’m not a hater dumbass -_-

AND I LIKE MILEY BTW , AND FYI ALL SELENA IS TALENTED MAYBE YOU DON’T LIKE HER BUT SHE’S TALENTED <3 She has a unique voice and she is the best in acting :D —-hahaha You’re kidding right?? Selena is a JOKE!

• justbecause

I love how she claims she likes to keep her private life private but she does dumbass things for attention and gets mad when nobody likes it. Enough of this 2-dollar ho. Can we get a Demi post?

• Nooni

ur the joke :s ! Selena is way better :D At least she wouldn’t desperate us someday by dancing like a s*** :D , But miley disperate me but i still like her music and movies :D

• Nooni

i AGREEEEE BUT pEOPLE WILL GET IT AFTER SHE SHAVE HER HAIR :D !

• Nooni

Miley didn’t worth my love to her when i was obsessed with her :s She’s now doing stupid bitchy things and she want nobody’s gossip about it in what world she’s living ? and where is her ‘good’ daddy ? yeah u know wher is he ? HE IS Saying i’m letting her living the dream ;s but u won’t understand what am i saying ? After she shave her hair and be the next britney u’ll all understand that all what she wants ( ATTENTION ) ! that’s it =D ! I’m just advicing and just saying so back off and yeah don’t REply i’m in a good mood that’s all in my heart and i wanna say it i’m a fan and i have the right to say what i want :D yes i am a fan :D !

• cinderella.

You mix up christian with uptight.

do I really?

1 Timothy 2:9 (New International Version)

“I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes,”

• oneofakindxo

Shes so gorgeous ! <3

I like her,but,why can´t she wear normal clothes? Demi´s clothes on stage are normal and beautiful,Taylor and Selena wear normal clothes too,but,Miley?
    She always wears super short pants and weir dresses.I cant get it!!
    And she never menstruates? Because,if she does,I dont know how she can bear those extra tight clothes.

I love her music,but I dont like how is she in concert.

• oneofakindxo

btw I thought it was MILWAUKEE not wilwaukee? lol

Sorry but They play Mileys all the time, I dont get it? Seems like JB has to go out of the Country for fans now. :?

• Mayra.

I’m sure you beloved jesus won’t prove of such provocative outfits.

Believeme if Jesus is real, he would have time for Miley there are wars aot there, poverty and world is falling apart to just keep the track on one little 16 year old gilr pfft year right please if you just want to hate miley don´t even use pretend you care

• cassiseeeeeee

miley: i sing dance act for jesus.

jesus hates some slut. he doesnt wanna see you setting the worst example possiblee.

SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU
    SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU
    SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU
    SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU
    SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU
    SCUBA STEVE DAMN YOU

• Stewie

I’m going to go out on the limb and guess that the, rather miniscule, critisism of Jennifer Stone has led to the influx of haters. Just a guess.

• Mayra.

*he wouln not
    so many tyrpo doing my homework and defending Miley

———————-

Um why do u keep saying ha ha? It’s like you’re trying too hard to act like something is funny. How is cellulite disgusting for a 16 year old? She’s skinny as hell. She needs to gain weight if truth be told. And why do you care so much if your body is hotter than hers? If u don’t like her so much u shouldn’t care what she looks like. I’m pretty impartial to her either way, don’t care for how she dresses or sings but hey some people like that.

• your name

sexy bitch

also
    omg is she still sick?
    she sound horrible in those videos poor bb :/

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Speaking of Miley, she has three of the top selling albums of 2009 so far.(:

I just read that this mornig mmm.. Oceanup should post it btw, can´t believe Hannah Montana beat Miley, well Miley EP it´s just been out for a month right.
    _____________
    Damn I wish I remembered the password to my account, I hate typing in my name every time I go to post a comment.
    Correct and you have to remember that it’s only being sold at Walmart. I wouldn’t be surprised If her EP went platinum at the end of the year.
    Haha so true=( I can’t be more proud of miley and hope she get a AMA nomanation, crossing my fingers!

• cassieeeeeeeee

no she isnt sick she just has a horse voice from god.

• the_historian

i seriously hope she gets nominated and wins for the song

cassiseeeeeee said:

miley: i sing dance act for jesus.

—if jesus is real he wouldn´t hate anyone i guess

• the_historian

no she isnt sick she just has a horse voice from god.

you know you’ve been smoking too much marijuana, when you know how horses speak

• Adam J

Good guess. Now thanks to those idiots attacking Selena and Jennifer, the Miley haters are striking back.

Mayra. said:

I’m sure you beloved jesus won’t prove of such provocative outfits.

_____

erm, who said anything about “if jesus is real”? Miley’s contantly going on about how Jesus is this & how jesus is that, yet she doesn’t realise the way she dresses is inappropraite & in the eyes of god and Jesus is not inappropraite and not humble and modest. The way a women a girl supposed to dress. It should be that way regardless of jesus is alive or dead! I’ve always said this & I’ll say it again. Miley is a bible basher! Imposing her views on others when she doesn’t even practise it herself. Yup.

cassiseeeeeee said:

walmarts are like the most popular store out there. u walk in and its lining the isles and all these 5y.o kids run in and see it and think aww hannah montana but be dissapointed cause only kids like her. im popular at school so it must just be gay loners at school that like her coz no one at any school ive been to that is popular actullay listens to her. heres to all the gay kids at home loving them some miley cyrus. haha

Lol okay yea you’re definately 16! Smh at you thinking that being popular at school was an achievement. I don’t know anybody who likes Miley Cyrus but then again we’re much more into hip hop and hard rock over here. I just think u sound like a typical suburban white teenager that people make fun of at the movies and on lame reality shows when you say stuff like oh I’m popular and no one likes her but gay loners. If thats not the most cliche thing I’ve ever read. Oh and I’m not racist but u feed into the stereotype pretty good of white teenagers.

• cassiseeeeeee

Im going but wanna leave you kids with a thought. emphasise on the “KIDS”

She just wears crazy slutty clothes and acts that way and dances on poles and acts rebel and swears in her songs and tries to be wanna be sexy and starts scandals. she only does it to distarct people forom her real voice and no talent and people dont focus on her music or acting or talent(lack there of) but the other things.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah :))))))))))))))))))0

the_historian
    (replying to this) – Oct 13, 2009 @ 02:04 am
    the_historian said:

——I´m gay and I love her is that a problem?? I mean since when being gay is a problem

• Reah

Jesus also doesn’t like it when people judge other people.
    Once again, learn the definition of a slut before you throw that demeaning word around, it makes you look ignorant.

• the_historian

miley: i sing dance act for jesus.

—if jesus is real he wouldn´t hate anyone i guess

didn’t jesus forgive a whore?

cassiseeeeeee said:

Im going but wanna leave you kids with a thought. emphasise on the “KIDS”

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah :))))))))))))))))))0

Finally mimi time for you bb

the_historian said:

no she isnt sick she just has a horse voice from god.

you know you’ve been smoking too much marijuana, when you know how horses speak

lol priceless! And who the hell said Wal Mart was the most popular store out there? Where the hell do u live?

the_historian
    (replying to this) – Oct 13, 2009 @ 02:04 am
    the_historian said:

hey i did not say that!

• Slutty Cyrus hater

cassiseeeeeee, you rock! The fans need to know the truth about their queen slut, just like you learned the truth!

Hhahahaha Casieeee is hilarious she made look all miley haters like troll you know what I starting to tink that you are a huge Mile fan and you are only mocking of all the haters :D anyways than you

cassiseeeeeee said:

Im going but wanna leave you kids with a thought. emphasise on the “KIDS”

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah :))))))))))))))))))0
    ——————-

Lol you’re only 16 so how can u be calling anyone a kid? You’re not even old enough to cross the border without a permission slip. And once again when you say ha ha in every post u make over and over again it’s pretty obvious that there’s nothing funny and that u just have nothing else to say.

• Kourtney

***********
    c’mon I’m a huge Taylor fan, but it’s not fair to put someone down just to try to justify someone elses success. Miley and Taylor are totally different genres, both are talented, and they both have their fame in their own right. good for them.

• cassieeeeeeeee

i live in australia but i know it is the most common store and a study said most families visit average 1-2 per week. it is. thats why its no where on australia or london or eauropean charts on usa

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Where mimi when you need her=(

• Slutty Cyrus hater

That’s right. If the Selena haters continually bash Selena, why can’t we the Miley haters bash Miley right back? Unlike Miley, Selena is actually talented. If the haters don’t stop bashing Selena, then I am going to continue talking shit on your precious fugly bitch Miley.

• Annoyed

Okay I’ll be honest. I can’t stand Miley Cyrus’s voice when she sings and I think MOST of her outfits look like bad Courtney Love hand me downs BUT she does seem like a fun person and her actings not too bad. I feel bad for the poor girl. People hate her for the most ridiculous reasons.

• cassiseeeeeee

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

notice i do it too piss YOUU off. :))))
    and i can cross a border by myself coz im from the greatest land on earth.

AUSSIE FUCKIN PRIDE MATE :))))

i can drink in too years lagally. i can drive i can oarty soo i have more rigth here. :))))))

Casieeeee maybe you are that Laura girl from Australia

• Reah

I don’t think it’d be worth it for Mimi to waste her time towards that girl.
    I’m beginning to think she’s a troll. I mean if you hate Miley as much as you claim, you can state it in one comment and move on with your life.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Why the fuck are you assuming all Selena haters are miley fans?
    I’m actally a Miley and Selena fan.
    I think its past your bedtime, sweetheart!

cassiseeeeeee said:

notice i do it too piss YOUU off. :))))
    and i can cross a border by myself coz im from the greatest land on earth.

AUSSIE FUCKIN PRIDE MATE :))))

—————-

Um the thing is you’re not pissing me off. We’re on a freakin gossip post, so why would I get mad over someone I don’t know or care about? Oh u can drink legally in 2 years huh? Wow big deal. lol yep definately 16 over there. And um learn how to spell. What are u over there smoking? Because u seem a little disturbed. Either u need to be on something or taken off something.

• Stephaniaaaaaaaaaaaa

She’s pretty, smart, and a nice person. One of the things I’d criticize is that in MY opinion I don’t think the clothes she wears at her concerts are correct considering the age group she targets. Sure there are teens but there are also children. That and some of her moves onstage are the only things i question about her. Other than that, she’s a pretty good rolemodel if you look beyond her bad points, you gotta cut her some slack though, she’s only a 16 year old girl and she has a lot of pressure put on her. I think that’s what happened to Britney, there was so much pressure on her that she finally cracked.

Selena is actually talented.

HA girl please!!

• cassiseeeeeee

she has effects on her mic. you can tell she has no voice. you can hear they have tuned up deep, frequency, high echo and magnum. i am wayy better than her too bad my dad isnt famous to get me disneyy channel connections. :)))) peace im out. she isnt even reallyplaying the piano. p.s at the end her voice is there and she isnt even holding the mic up to her filthy hor mouth

• Reah

_____________________
    Your no better. Your sitting here bashing Miley just because some of her fans were bashing Selena; that’s immature and quite pathetic.
    It solves nothing and it’s sad to think that you think that your so above that when in reality your no better than the people your complaining about.
    Not all Miley fans bash Selena and not all Selena fans bash Miley, but they both can’t control what some of their fans say.

• jl4l3

Ok seriously go get a life
    first. if u dont like her WHY THE F*CK ARE YOU HERE?
    second. Ok.. do u think if she didnt have any talent she would be the most popular teenager in america?
    third. no need to reply just think about it

yeah Miley is AMAZING!!!!

• jl4l3

i meant to send my comment to cassieeeeeeeeeeeeee

• jl4l3

i meant to send my comment to cassieeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Slutty Cyrus hater

cassiseeeeeee do you agree with me that Selena Gomez is much more talented than this bitch?

• cassiseeeeeee

yeah its a gossip site thats why im not worrying about spelling right now and u obvioulsy are pissed if you keep commenting me back. i just stated my opinion and u cam ealong all like mehh mehhe ehhhh! if u werent annoyed u would keep going on about every single comment.

i dont smoke anything. but i amlegal to here as u can at 16 :)))))

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah everything is sooo funny right now im just laughing si much. :))))))))

selena has talent and the likes to be able to go and be someone like jenifer aniston. miley has enough talent(lack ther of)) to be someone like amy whinehouse. not britney she is too succesful. or maybe jamie lynn spears i mean she wa going fine until she got knocked up at 16 and is now a no hopper. :))))))))))))

• jl4l3

i meant to send my comment to cassieeeeeeeeeeeeee

Absolutly.

like i said she has the ability to go on and be someone like jenifer aniston or nicole kidman, The top earning highest paid actresses ever.

• lalalandd =)

Selena, talented? In what department exactly? Acting? Sure. Singing? Absolutely not. Being boring? Definitely. But that’s just my opinion.

And honestly, bashing Miley doesn’t make Selena look any better, really. If I were her, I’d be ashamed to have fans like you. They’re immature little brats who have nothing better to do than waste their lives hating on a girl they don’t even know. It’s disgusting and pretty pathetic if you ask me.

• cassiseeeeeee

so ironic how u say that but in the same comment ur bashing selena and being such a hipocrite your like dont be mean to anyone then u do it. ur an idot to put it nicely

wow, this is pathetic. I am a taylor AND miley fan.. but any one who thinks miley is LESS successful than taylor MUST be brain dead. I just went to MILEY’s concert, it was PACKED. not an open seat in the house… she did an amazing job & the crowd LOVED her.

& btw… her movie was a HUGE success, who are you kidding?!
    It made the most of any other movie every opening on super bowl weekend, and made 2nd most that year for a childrens movie.
    Maybe instead of putting people who you don’t even konw down, you bitches online, should learn how to face real life. and quit being jealous of others success.

miley; you look like your a 34 year old person
    with all that stuff in your hair and clothes
    grose :(

• evev%^#$@**

wow she looks stunning in the shirt and jacket combo

like always the fighting on here is intense hahaha psychopathic fans i say but anyway

ciao

she has the same awful tone to her voice in every song.
    she can’t do no different notes except for one.

• C

Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit

– Conrad Hilton

Miley will make mistakes, but you have to let her have her own personal growth to learn.

• LaLaLandGirl

Damn.That girl gots some energy.

I love it.

• hjdh

Miley Cyrus sat down with Scotty Wylde from 106.9 K-Hits in Tulsa, OK, backstage at the BOK Center before her show on Monday…

• DemiandMileyPones

Sexyy bitch! :)

• sadie

miley bought a sexy bra for liam?

• sadie

liam is addicted to sex?

• asdfg

45 – Free Style $97,764 I feel bad for Corbin Bleu. he is nothing without High School Musical

• Ashley28

i’m not a miley hater I really like her but she luks damn weird in these piczz !!

• hesaidthis:

OK this is a Gossip page!
    However, this no reason to offended people!
    There is no reason to throw dirt!

• hpaddictedx

Miley has talent are you serious? Her voice is pretty good except it’s just nasally…but no one’s complaining when it’s Rhianna singing. -.-

• sugapuff

All the haters seriously need to evaluate why they hate a 16 year old girl so much that they spam gossip sites, if you don’t like her don’t click on the post and some of the reasons are dumb. Haters need to remember that these girls have feelings and they are just doing their job but they are going to make mistakes they aren’t robots.

• cassiseeeeeee

i you cant say she has No talent because everyone has talent you me miley selena everyone. its just in different area’s and all the more power to sel for branching out and to miley for getting voice lessons. she might use effects on the mic but she has talent. theres no denying she does they both do and so do you. just have to find what its in.

• C daddy

its not enough for me just to have a stand out performance every 10 shows. sorry miley :(

so many trolls :O

• MileyFANDUH!

__________________
    Have a nice day(:

===
    to Slutty Cyrus Hater:
    And One day you dumb haters will realize that you are the reason she stays so popular. Miley obviously gives a shit about us when she donates to charities, spends time with her sickest ones in the hospitals, and even keeps a fan club just so she can keep us up to date on what she is doing. So yeah, Yo are so right, she dosen’t give a fit less shit about her fans. I hate people like you that don’t think before you speak

miley; you are a good singer but do not poll dance

• lmao

Look at her dick in the main picture. It’s huge and I bet it’s bigger than any of those gay Jonas’ dicks.

• ///

Okay thats disgusting, ever thought of wearing pants? And people call me a hoe

• Sammie:D

lol it looks like she has a penis in the first pic.

She’s a Lady Gaga. :D

(ps don’t start hating on me and start yellin’,saying “Stop starting rumors,Miley doesn’t have a penis!” I KNOW,it’s a joke.
    I swear some Miley/Niley fans go crazy over these jokes…)

Wilwaukee? It’s Milwaukee :/

• FUCKING WHORE

When I think of Miley, there is only 3 words I can say: Fucking fat whore.

• Slutty Cyrus hater

I’m giving you a fourth word to say about Miley:
    Fucking fat fake whore.

• hjdh

Well, at least she doesn’t have a bobble-head.

• C

I dont think it’s fair to be calling her names when we dont know her. If you dont like her thats fine but theres no need to put out hate and negativity into the world.
    If you love her than you should just write that and dont write a massive spiel about niley cause its obviously over. stop thinking and dreaming and worrying about something that isnt even reality but just writing on a page.

• mileyHBIC

wow, that doesn’t make u look good

• #1 Miley Fan

• funny stuff

nononononononono! dont go there!!

as if
    shameless narcissist

Oct 13, 2009 @ 05:13 am
    yourmomgoestocollege said:

why does she always dress like that?
    those don’t qualify as shorts. it’s like underwear!

i love her but she’s a role model. she doesn’t need to be showing off all the things the good Lord gave her.

i mean a black bra under a white tank top?
    come on.
    —————
    Those are dancing cloths the black one stupid. Tell your mom to take you to tapping lesson were even little girls and teenagers performs on shorts like that.You should shut you fucking mouth, you don’t know nothing about dancing miley fucking black cloths are dancing cloths for such as dance class and tapping class cloths to perform. You people are so fucking ignorant.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

fuck you you think its weird coz we’r not all like, “OMG like totally yeah like ugghh that so totally so hott.” haha sorry aussies are real.
    At least we agree with one thing!
    AussieS ROXS!

Australian Miley hater, kindly GTFO and go re-evaluate your life. Thanks.

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

ur australian ?

i love miley
    i went on september 22, amazing day
    i met billy ray :D

twitter.com/vicnjb123

casssiiiieeeeee :)))))) said:

are u kiding im getting bashed for being australian so im doing it their like my friend oops i meannmate or you got kicked by a kangaroo and shit so im returning it. so im being stereotyped too,
    ———————-
    I see where you’re coming from and I think thats very disgusting that people are bashing u for being from Austrailia too.

• cassieeeeeeeee

• dood

i hope people don’t start to think that all of us Aussies are like cassie…

• ananmous

i think that miley is a gorgeous girl, and she does her thing, but seriously can’t she get shorts that are a little bit longer? I feel like i am looking at her in her boy-short underwear. I’m just asking for one or two more inches.. I’m guessing there are way more younger girls then boys at these concerts, whose attention is she looking for wearing those? Miley doesn’t need to sell herself short… her of all people should know she doesn’t need sex to sell. And sexy doesn’t equal less clothes.

• cassieeeeeeeee

y coz i dont like miley cyrus.
    y would people think were all the same.
    i like real musci you dont difference!
    i know that not all americans are the same so y would ppl say that,
    your an idot.

• Rosie

IA! I’m from Australia and have no flippin’ clue what Cassie is on about. I’m assuming that she’s just a nut bag and am going to leave it at that.
    Also, Miley needs to get her butt over here. I’m 16 and I reckon she’s awesome and not ashamed to admit damn it!…just one thing…what are “kicks”? Are they sneakers?

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

yeah im a nut bag coz i dotn like miley and kcks are like joggers. she saying like everyone was looking at her coz she wasnt wearing heels so she must be from out of town coz no one does that in la.

• josanie

i dont think it makes u a nut bag if your no in love with sluts :)

jessiee jaes
    Oct 13, 2009 @ 02:33 am
    jessiee jaes said:

is anyone going to the miley cyrus live chat tomoz?

What? chat tomorrow??

jessiee jaes
    Oct 13, 2009 @ 02:33 am
    jessiee jaes said:

is anyone going to the miley cyrus live chat tomoz?

What? chat tomorrow??

• stephanie

u go girl i’m from australia 2 and i really really hope that miley comes to australia coz i think that she is the best and is very talented

• josanie

ur dolusional girl. you dont want her. she said every aus she met has been really weird doubt shes going ther .

• jessiee jaes

yeah theres one tomoz are u oing to it?

• BRITT

if she dating liam !
    she might ha !

• alana todd :))))))

im going to the live hcat tomoz tooo :)))) exited to grill her

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

im going to the chat tooo

• CALIFORNIIA

_______________
    (cough JEALOUS cough)
    (cough ATTENTIONSEEKER cough)

I’m skinnier than miley but you dont see me
    shoving it in everyones faces.
    You may not be annorexic but you do have a bad case
    of “iwantattentionitice”. seriously, you hating on miley
    wont make you famous so please stop trying.
    do you really think miley gives a shit what you say?
    i highly doubt that, so i’d cut the act right now.

everyone gets cellulite it’s from stretch or loosening
    of the skin which means she’s gained weight and then lost weight
    in a short amount of time. horse head? Miley has an oval shaped head
    which means she can basically work any hairstyle.
    you may be skinny on the outside but you’re horribly ugly on the inside.
    so happs i’m not you :)
    have fun with your life ♥

• nickjonasismyheart

Ok first of all, i DONT hate this girl. I like her. But, she doesnt sing good live i mean she sounds so weird. No talent. anyways im going off cause everyone will start yelling at me. Peace.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Says the girl who likes Nick Jonas???
    Jealous much

• Dryade

her clothes are awesome. i like the howdown throwdown outfit the most.

• cassiseeeeeee

haha u just did say ur legs are skinnier haha ur stupid. u obviously didnt see the conversation i was having with the gilr now u look ridiculous cause we were commenting about another girl the second half was about someother chick and a girl asked me what she sed and i told her. haha u just wasted ur time yelling at me when actually i like miley

• lalalandd =)

Well, I understand why you would think that, being that Nick Jonas is your heart and all. But isn’t it just a little weird for a guy to like, BE your heart.. especially when you don’t even know him personally? xD
    I’m just sayin’…

Miley is an AMAZING performer!
    loveher :)

• hugejonasfan1

I wish people would leave Miley Cyrus alone so what about the pole in the Teen Choice Awards so what those short shorts shes wearing shes growing up so deal with it OK

• hugejonasfan1

• hugejonasfan1

I would love love love for her to get her twitter up again but thats OK I love Miley Cyrus shes beautiful and awesome performer and a HILARIOUS actress keep it up Miley Cyrus Whoever wants to follow me on Twitter follow me @luvjonas1

• therealDebbyRyan

Hey its Debby Ryan and Yes its really I love Miley sooooo much oh and yes it is really Debby here I AM NOT A POSER

O my God it’s Debby Ryan AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I am just kidding who would believe somebody like U cause U R a poser its oceanup and celebrities never come on here unless they want to post something

goodnight going back to sleep I’m so dead {meaning I really tired and about to close my eyes} goodnight and good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yourmomgoestocollege

why does she always dress like that?
    those don’t qualify as shorts. it’s like underwear!

i mean a black bra under a white tank top?
    come on.

• Nobody Does It Better x

Mileys having a live chat todayy?
    Where? =]

xo

ITS NOT MILERZZ ITS SKANKERZZ LOL II HATE DHAT BITCHXXX

sadie said:
    liam is addicted to sex?
    No. Unlike boob hunter Nick he prefers to look at girls that wear a bra.

• m

sadie said:
    liam is addicted to sex?
    No. Unlike boob hunter Nick he prefers to look at girls that wear a bra.
    You read fanFictions?

• Anonymous123456

she has the same awful tone to her voice in every song.
    she can’t do no different notes except for one.

Really? She never sings a song the same 2 nights in a row. She always mixes it up differently when she vocalizes….search for the climb randomly at 2 concerts and you will see what i mean…

• anonymous123456

Miley has a chat tomorrow? Where do u guys see that?

• Jiley L’amour

liam is addicted to sex?
    =====
    i heard about that. no wonder she brought the bra.

cassieeeeeeeee said:
    i know and i know i stereo typed americans and i feel bad for that bit like im not one to sit back and just let ppl tease me when i could say the same thing back uno?———– OMG Look Laura Liam’s ex 9is on OceanUp! Sup Laura?? bitter much?? Fyi, you cant steal something you never had.!! :))

Jiley L’amour said:
    liam is addicted to sex?
    =====
    i heard about that. no wonder she brought the bra.——-haha Sos sorry Jiley is dead… Bye now…

• Brangelina

Jiley L’amour said:
    liam is addicted to sex?
    =====
    i heard about that. no wonder she brought the bra.——-

What?!?!? When did Miley say she was buying a sexy bra for Liam?Please let it be a rumor.– hellooo.. How much of a sucker are you?? a Miley hater made it up!! geez

• Brangelina

I read about it on a Niley fan’s twitter.

• Mrs bass

That Casieeeee must have been kicked by a kangaroo.

• cassiseeeeeee

what and you americans are wacked in the head with what?
    your makeup.

“like omg seriously like totally she is so been kicked in the head by a kangaroo like ughh.”

• Kyle Webs

slutty, but hot

• Serendipity

haha. this is what i mean.

I read about it on a Niley fan’s twitter.— lo,l and that makes it true!

• sarahh_182

fucking beautiful :)

hey sarah mliey is preety but there is just same thing abut her that i dont like wa do u think it is ( i htink she is big headed

invaded by selena fans, i see. what else is new. don’t you kids have anything else better to do?

• cassiseeeeeee

funny how your doing exactly the same thing as us.

• Anonymouse, ha!

I’m a Selena fan and I like Miley too. So don’t just conclude all Miley haters are Selena fans.

• steeeeeph

she looks like she has a dick in the first one, but shes still rlllyyy pretty

lol i thought that … i love her but it looks really funny

I wish I could go to her concert i sure looks fun

amazing girl!!!

nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:(

miley you are sooooooo not cool

• jessiee jaes

is anyone going to the miley cyrus live chat tomoz?

• dgtf

mnileys doing such an amazing job at doing what she does, im poroud of her and all but she needs to tone down the.. “maturity level” i know everyone syas shes 16 she can do whatever she wants but trust mee hunn. 16 doesnt mean you caN go arounddd doingg.. all this (look at pictures). i woul dlove to be in mileys place. LOLOOVOVVEEEEE. but i wouldnt do the things she doess ( look at pictures again) :p but the truth is nobody can do a better job at being miley than miley herself.

assiseeeeeee said:

i dont smoke anything. but i amlegal to here as u can at 16 :)))))

hahahahahahahahahahaha everything is sooo funny right now im just laughing si much. :))))))))

If u think you’re pissing me off just cause I keep calmly replying doesn’t mean anything. Obviously I must be annoying u because while everytime I reply to u I speak with common sense and speak CALMLY, you make over obvious remarks that u seem to think will get under my skin.Oh good excuse trying to use the fact that this is a gossip site on why u can’t spell. Lol I know u just stated your opinion and I simply stated my opinion as well. Its a bit hyprocritical to get mad at someone for doing the same thing as u. lol I agree that Selena has talent to become big like that but whether miley has talent or not is for her fans to judge. If you’re not a fan of hers then just don’t buy any of her stuff like me. No need to be a kid about it and whine. And FYI Amy Winehouse may be a screw up but she has a voice way beyound Miley Cyrus so plz find someone else to compare her to. And what the hell is a no hopper?

• Curious Georgina(:

hahaha, Australians and their weird Australian lingo.

You americans are so effing luky I wish I live there so I could go to a Miley concert!!

• Optimus Prime

I find it weird she deletes and starts hating media now.. but never hated the media when with Nick or Justin and flaunted their relationships… this is why i think Miley and Liam are for publicity to get their names out there… like she knows everyone thinks Liam and Miley are dating.. shes all i want privacy and i cant confirm or deny our relationship.. and all that stuff and everytime something big happneed between them it would be by a big Last Song event like end filming… book release…film pushed back.

hey mliey deletes a lot of things like twitter but i think its cute that she deletes it for liam i dont now how long the will last but hopfally a long time coz she looks happy with him i love nick and she lookt happy with him to but not like she das with liam love Anonymous xx and i live in america i ahve seen mliey orund preety but

I love this girls she is almost perfection n.n

It’s Milwaukee DUH

• mileyfan obviously

miley rocks

• BRITT

Me too !

• Anonymouse,ha!

Don’t you just *hate* when people do that? They just generalize stuff without really knowing.

• Karla:D

she looks like a total badass whit the later outfit

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

• Curious Georgina(:

And that is where you FAIL. I’m not even American. You just jumped into conclusions my friend, I mean, MATE. Ha! You make me laugh :)

• D

• Anonymous1285

haha classy. wearing a black bra under a white tank top

• Tammy

I’m pretty sure it’s because she doesn’t have the time to change bras over and over again.
    :\

casssiiiieeeeee :)))))) said:

Lol Aussies are real? As opposed to every other single person on the planet. It’s comments like these that I have to keep replying to u cause u just tickle me. I talk nothing like that, we talk a bit more urban over this way. Didn’t u just say u were watching the hills? I guess that would be why u assume all Americans act and speak like that. I ean it is true that some of the dimmer ones do talk like that but there’s so many different cultures and languages here that pretty much every area speaks completely different. I’ve been to Australia and I loved it but I think it’s very ignorant to bash other people’s countries based off fabrications.

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

I am australian girl and personally love Miley Cyrus, she is hot and a great role model, sure she has made her mistakes but havent we all. this Cassieeee girl seriously needs to grow up, if she doesnt like miley cyrus as much as she is saying, why is she here? I love miley, she is hot.

• kristine.

Miley Cyrus is amazing.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Miley is an AMAZING performer!
    I can’t say how much I love this girl=D

• kait

im not sure if any of you guys noticed, but i can almost see half of her vag in the first pic..i love her but im just saying, she might want to pull down her shorts a little bit so she won’t have camel toe up the ass, ya know

• Curious Georgina(:

If you didn’t notice we weren’t the girl that said the kangaroo comment. I just said weird lingo & who ever said weird was bad? You just jumped into conclusions & got yourself in this mess.

• Abreanna

i FUCKING HATE ASHLEE NINO!! UGH….SHE IS A BITCH!for those of you who don’t know who that is, she is the whore standing NEXT to Miley in some of the pictures.She’s one of Miley’s Dancers! I hate HER,but i LOVE Miley!!! Miley Rocks!!! Ashlee sucks! if anyone has a problem with this dont bother replying to me here.i probably wont read it. @reply to me on my twitter. @AbreannaRena I AM ANTI-NINO!HATE HER GUTS!! I LOVE YOU MILEY! XOXO

• Hellokitty

whats that smell? oh wait… it’s just miley’s stanky vagina everytime she opens her legs.

• cassiseeeeeee

whoever sed she is petite in person is lyibng iv met her and she wasnt petite she was way bigger than me.

• Anonymousssssss

I saw her like two days ago and she was smaller than me.. And Im a small person (:

• Annoyed

Don’t care much for most of Miley’s singing except a select few songs but she looks like she gives a great performance. Love her second costume in the second picture but that first pic is a little too up close and personal for me lol

the_historian said:

does anyone else get lazy changing to their pajamas?

I do sometimes but then a remember how uncomfortable is getting in bed with jeans :(

• ssexybeast

miley: i sing dance act for jesus.

Wow, you’ve manage to insult Miley,Christianity,and Islam in a way all in one comment! You must feel so good about yourself(sarcasm)
    Btw-Jesus loves everyone……yes….even you.

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

how have i insulted islam
    wtf?

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Please go to school, you need it!

milwaukee?

• Anonymous111

shes so preeety..

• Mayra.

Oct 13, 2009 @ 01:21 am
    #1 Miley Fan said:

ignore the troll please

• cassiseeeeeee

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/266091/miley-cyrus-burbank-babe-05/ look at the cellulite under her hand a little bit SHE DOES AND ILL POST ANOTHER ONE THAT SHOWS IT SO CLEARLY IN A MINUTE

• Natalieee

does she really have to wear a black bra with a white tank top

• casssiiiieeeeee :))))))

she just dresses that way to distract u from her performane which is very poor.

• the_historian

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/266091/miley-cyrus-burbank-… look at the cellulite under her hand a little bit SHE DOES AND ILL POST ANOTHER ONE THAT SHOWS IT SO CLEARLY IN A MINUTE

alright! what does this proof? that girls have cellulite?

• cassiseeeeeee

no but u sed hse doesnt and im telling you and showing you she does. http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/266061/miley-cyrus-burbank-babe-02/

• Anonymous003

sometimes i feel like i want to cover her up… like i feel ashamed about her dressing so provocatively and posing in such a sexual way… i wonder how her mom feels… miley if you are reading this… you don’t have to dress/be that way to feel like people will like you more… or that it will make your songs better it kinda takes away from that

• ssexybeast

how have i insulted islam
    wtf?

They believe in Jesus as the messiah and that he was loving and sinless.
    Get your damn facts straight.

sorry im not muslum

• Anonymous1234

Um. It’s MILwaukee. Not Wilwaukee. With an M.

• peacelove

#1 Miley Fan said:
    _____________________________
    so now the miley fans are racists. people wouldnt hate miley as much if it werent for her fans like you.

peacelove
    Oct 13, 2009 @ 05:59 am
    peacelove said:

_____________________________
    Come on it´s just a troll he´s doing it on porpuse I bet he or she is a hater

What chat????? can someone put the info here please

• Anonymous098

If Miley was “UNTALENTED”
    How is she able to have amazing vocals?
    & is she was “untalented” Why is she still have her job in singing? eh? ;)
    if No one liked Miley. Why when i go out to public i see little girls wearing HM clothing. Miley&Max. Shoes. Scarves. Gloves. Hats. Toys.
    i’m throwing out the obvious right now to get it through you dumb haters heads. seriously. She did NOTHING to you. I don’t bash on Selena. & i’m not going to bring Selena in it. but, All i’m saying is that you can’t really say Selena has More Talent or a better singing voice then Miley because your only lying to yourself.

• Anonymous2009

So this is my first time reading on this site and just wow. Why do people feel the need to talk shit online? What do you get out of it? It is pointless and a waste of time.

I’m surprised by all the comments about how she is fat and a slut. It is pretty obvious she is at a healthy weight for her build and size. It is scary to see the dangerous body images young girls have in their mind. As far as the slut comments go, I think thats a little extreme. Don’t judge her based on what she wears, it really how she acts that matters. She seems pretty tame to me

Personally, I think people should go easier on Miley and remember she is a real person. She is only 16, trying to find her way. She may make mistakes like the picture scandals or whatever else she did but who hasn’t made mistakes? It is obvious she is still figuring out who she is and growing as a person. Just give her time to grow and ease up.

• the_historian

those were taken in the summer. i am talking about the present, these photos

• cassiseeeeeee

uhh no they wernt this was when she was rehersin for tour the day before portland u fool. you can teel that u cant see it in the stage lights but you can in the sunlight if you look at the pics. cellulite doesnt really go away after u have it RARELY

• Anonymoussss

has she sang talk is cheap
    because thats the swear word one and i havnt seen it anywere

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Do you know how retard you sound?
    Whatever im not going to fight with a 10 year old who doesn’t know what she is talking about!

SHE IS AMAZING!

LOVE HER!

cassiseeeeeee
    (replying to this) – Oct 13, 2009 @ 01:50 am
    cassiseeeeeee said:

dont call me a lil girl im 16 and older than u.
    soo little one how do you know you are older that me? ohh i guess is the same way you know Miley is fading in you imagination right. And like I say before little girl YOU WISH!!!

• cassieeeeeeeee

haha u are ridiculous do u only listen to disney channel kid lollypop artist haaha lmao at you you have no music sense. no face it miley isnt doing that well. FADDFDDDIDIDNGGGGGG

this is for all 10 years old girls “cough” Cassi”cough.. you go to sleep already!!!

• cassiseeeeeee

how would you know im 10. you dont. im not.
    im 16. and by that age you shouldnt be liking miley cyrus or disney stars that childish and ridiculous.

Miley your parents must be really proud of ya. Skin tight shorts stretching you crotch for the world to see. Hmmmm….real proud. Maybe you need to learn some modesty hunny. I’m sure you beloved jesus won’t prove of such provocative outfits.

• ;)

why spend so much money at a miley cyrus concert when you can see the same show at a strip club?

• cassiseeeeeee

hahahaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha best comment all YEAR dude

haha and the girls will have more talent ther toooo.

i like this person :))

Speaking of Miley, she has three of the top selling albums of 2009 so far.(:

• Reah

Speaking of Miley, she has three of the top selling albums of 2009 so far.(:

_____________
    Hopefully Tim posts it, but it seems like lately, he’d rather post negative articles about her rather than positive.

beatiful as always(=