Taylor Swift You’re Not Sorry PRANKED

Kellie Pickler pranks Taylor Swift during ‘You’re Not Sorry.’

• Melissa.

Wow. You take things way to seriously. Really, if people didn’t care about her and she has no talent then what’s up with albums going NUMBER ONE!? I’m saying for you to work on your grammar skills because sometimes you’ll type something and it’ll make no sense because you would add a word that needed to be there or something. Just go get a clue and stop taking things too seriously. :)

• Drama_Queen

Bitch please. Leave.

• Kourtney

So, everyone that comes on here, whats your favorite Taylor song? :)

• Anonymous45454

get the hell out of here, dumbass.

you probably think Taylor is a “physcho bitch,” right?

you admitted to drawing on her picture–who’s the crazy bitch now?

• likeisaidmileyrocksmysoxx

no one cares about tay swift unless she is talking about a jonas bro ho or kanye west. i bet this post is going to get only about 65-90 comments cause no one cares sry. i h8 the country awards praise her for making pop music with a little banjo in the back ground. she looks like a rat. her music videos put her on 3000 pounds of makeup to make her look decent and she sucks singing. if her songs wasnt so catchy so one would care about this bitch. GO MILEY AND DEMI !!!! they will be bigger and better than this no talent whore.

• Anonymous45454

TD on M G!

• shmesmx3

UGHH I WAS SOOO CLOSE TO GOING TO THAT CONCERT! but my mom wouldn’t let me ): i couldn’t believe that taylor swift was 20 miles away from me and i was sitting at home doing homework…

• Melissa.

Mine is between Fifteen & You Belong With Me. It’s hard to pick just one. They’re all so good!

• imthes****

even though you wasnt talking to me i think your stupid because that girl is not a singer…. well i think shes not. so she doesnt need to sing acapella. this whole conversation is stupid. taylor clearly has talent or she wouldnt be famous but i do agree there are way more people that are more talented than her that are famous. And girl dont you dare go after justin bieber HES MY ONE LOVE

• ikeisaidmileyrocksmysoxx

and plus she stole taylor lautner from selena gomez. yall remember they getting all cozy in canada egh!!!!!! i hope she just goes away. demz not your friend any more miley def. doesnt like you and the only ppl that are her friends are the ones she back stabbed * cough* selena

• Melissa.

Haha. No talent whore? You’re talking about a girl who had two albums that went #1. Had to extend her Fearless tour to next year because it was sold out. Has won many awards and is nominated for one of the biggest country music awards. And you say she doesn’t have talent? Haha “pounds of makeup in music videos” Like she tells them to throw that much on. It’s a music video, she is suppose to look really good. As for “looking like a rat” She can’t choose what God made her to be. Taylor was already well known before the Jonas Brothers & Kayne.

• **Dream**

Kourtney said:

So, everyone that comes on here, whats your favorite Taylor song? :)
    ___

Yay a change of subject =)

It’s a competition between Love Story, I’d Lie, Forever & Always, and You Belong With Me. I Know, It’s a lot. But I can’t choose. =P

• nickjonasismyheart

i LOVE taylor swift. shes amazing

• Kourtney

Aw, I love this!

• Averie

Wow okay first of all
    Taylor is beautiful
    Another she sells more albums the Miley and Demi
    Also Miley has been a star longer and Taylor is still bigger and she doesnt have to leak pictures online to get people to notice her
    Taylor is 10 times better the whore Miley

• Anonymous09

Aw! haha they look like bffs.
    And haters fuck off. If you dislike em so much , why do u wast your time in this post?!
    have u heard about something called life??
    Yeah? well get one!

anywyas i love taytay!
    and she did NOT stole lautner from selena.
    they were doing a movie called valentines day. think b4 talking. and PS- lautner dumped selena!

“IS KELLIE PICKER IN THE PIANO?”
    lmao i love taylorrr.

• SJS

I think Tomb Raider was the 1st movie I saw Daniel Craig in. He was hot. ;)

• Rosalie

She did not “Steal Taylor Launter from Selena Gomez” Taylor L. can choose who he wants to be with. If T & T like each other than that’s fine. You don’t know what went on between those 3 but saying she stole him is just ridiculous. What? Do you think you know everything about her know and what other people think. You don’t know if Demi is her friend or not. You don’t know if Miley hates her and you DON’T know if she backstabbed Selena. Stop reading a bunch of rumors.

• **Dream**

You know what’s funny? My sister works at the NBC store at Rockefeller Center, and Justin Bieber was there. And there were a bunch of 12 year olds crowding around him. Haa, off-topic. Anyway, this proves you’re probably 12. xD

• Tswiftisgreat

Haha funny

• Kourtney

**Dream** said:
    Yay a change of subject =)

***********
    I have so many favorites but I think mine right now are Fearless and Fifteen, but I have a special place in my heart for Forever and Always. I wish she’d put Sparks Fly on an album!!

• MrsNickJ547

Okay, Tayor and Selena broke up awhile before Valentine’s Day started shooting and Taylor S was rumored to be dating Taylor L. And if she has no talent, why has she sold millions of albums, had sold out shows, and wins tons of awards chosen by fans?

• Kourtney

*******************
    I hate to put someone down to make someone else seem better, but honestly, Taylor sold more albums than any those people you mentioned so far this year alone so no talent whore? I think not. get out of a Taylor post and go hang out in Miley and Demi posts.

• Haley BC

I hate drama. and i’m not trying to start it, but if you dont like Taylor Swift, why do you waste so much time being negative towards her? Use your time more wisely. In my own opinion, Taylor Swift is awesome. She can sing, shes super pretty, and her songs are real.
    If you don’t think so, go start drama in a teeny bopper forum or chat room. Not here. Be mature?

• Anonymous45

I like how people actually sing with her in her concerts and not scream

• ikeisaidmileyrocksmysoxx

yeah right. everone knows every since country album that comes out does great. i dont know why plus this NO TALENT RAT FACED WHORE is not even country. she thinks she is. and think about it her fearless tour was extended after the whole kanye thing PPL FEEL SORRY FOR HER. and dumb ass if your and artist you do have some say in your music video if not 90%. if not then your stupid. and i didnt not how who the hell taylor was until she came out on ellen saying she was dating a jo bro or they broke up or some crap i dont care what any one says shes overrated like lady gaga and katy perry NO TALENTED ASS.

• Drama_Queen

Kourtney said:

**Dream** said:
    Yay a change of subject =)

***********

____

Sparks fly?

never heard that one. Do you have the lyrics on hand or can I have a short, brief description? :)

• Anonymous45

Mysterious A

Yea she only sold like 3.7 million copies of her c.d.’s because everyone just despises her. GTFO!

• imthes***

i love how all these people are arguing. i love taylor so much but i agree with that miley girl. demi sings way better than taylor but i disagree that miley does. taylor doesnt really sing country but what exactly is the defintion of ountry now a days so leave her alone. shania twain and braid pasiley and sugarland and a couple more people are the only ones i think are country though

taylor is awesome.. i love how in a very little time there’s so many hate comments.. come on and grow up. kellie is awesome too.

• Drama_Queen

**Dream** said:
    Yay a change of subject =)

***********
    ___

LOL I know!

Forever & Always is so awesome. Has an awesome beat =P And I agree with Drama_Queen, never heard the song “Sparks Fly”

What’s it about? o-O

• Melissa.

Okay, let’s start off with one thing. WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR SKILLS. Do you know for a FACT that it was extended because of the whole Kayne thing? As if she’ll extend tours because people feel sorry for her. Not every country album that comes out is great. It’s known that not a lot of people even like country music. Haha, calling me a dumb-ass? You just feel the need to start calling me names to make yourself feel better. I didn’t call you by any name but I get the joy of some immature person calling me a dumb ass. Wonderful. If you say she has no talent then you don’t even know what talent is. Just because you first heard of her because of the Jonas Brothers does NOT mean everyone else did. Hell, I first heard of her when she released her very first single. Honestly, if you don’t like Taylor then get out of a fucking Taylor post and go cry about her somewhere else.

• Bubblegum :)

Drama_Queen, why are you replying to yourself about agreeing with yourself?

• Kourtney

Drama_Queen said:
    Sparks fly?

**********
    link to sparks fly! she’s only ever sang it once in a concert so this is the live version of it.

• Kourtney

ikeisaidmileyrocksmysoxx said:
    *******************
    you’re stupid. HER TOUR SOLD OUT BEFORE THE KANYE THING. she extended her tour because people that didn’t get to see her on the last leg of the tour get to see her on this one BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE SHOW SOLD OUT IN MINUTES. and half of the nonsense that you wrote didn’t even make sense. go back to elementary school and learn some proper grammar, or maybe you’re still in elementary school. I’m done arguing with you because I’m right and you’re wrong. the end. GO TO A MILEY OR DEMI POST

*******************
    —————-
    Yeah, but all taylor do is promote her music. Miley in the other hand has a tv show to do, 3big screen movies, Hannah songs,and miley songs, So if you want to make it even. Post all that miley has sold in movie, shows and cd’s and she beats all of them.

• ikeisaidmileyrocksmysoxx

no i call everyone an dumbass so dont feel speical hun. this is the web not school i dont need to worry about grammar WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO GRADE ME??!! And this is the last time im gonig to say this agree or not SHE HAS NOT TALENT listen to her actual sing for a chance acapella. shes horrible just like her friend justin bieber. And i dont have a life so i decided to come and cry here. LMAO like i said b4 no one cares about her she has like 30 comments on this page now because of me. so im going to stop writing and go draw on her face on the web. LOL so dont bother replying back because THIS CONVO. is over cause i said so bitch!! lol

• Lauren.

That comment doesn’t do anything but make you look like a jealous, insecure and immature idiot. If you don’t like her then here’s a suggestion (call me crazy but…)
    DON’T COME ON HER POSTS?!!
    Taylor is beautiful, and when you say no talent i’m sure by that you mean she has brilliant song writing skills / amazing performer / won and will continue to win insane amounts of awards etc etc. I could go on but then this comment would turn into an essay.
    If you’re gonna hate, go take it to your mirror first and sort yourself & your own insecurities out before taking it out on amazing individuals like Taylor Swift.

• Anonymous45454

t-swift is inspirational, gorgeous, and downright awesome. her concert’s are unbelievably magical and i can relate to each of her songs.

she’s the sweetest person i know, and i haven’t even met her.

• **Dream**

LMAO awesome prank!

And to the Taylor hater:

Please, girl. You are getting owned by everyone in this post. She’s STILL number one on Country music charts, Am I right? And she is as famous as Miley and all the Disney girls and she has been in the business for a shorter amount of time. She is gorgeous and she actually made a lot of people start to like country music, like myself. I love Country music now, not only Taylor’s.

So please, kindly leave.

To whoever runs oceanup, I have a lot of videos of the pranks that they did at the Minneapolis concert and other videos. I’m goin to post them on my YouTube tuesday and I’ll let you know when I have them up!

• Anonymous45454

you’re stupid. let’s here you sing a Capella, bitch.

• Stewie

Hahahaha. That’s cute.

• silly face

she didnt steal taylor hes just a friend i think hes been back with his ex high school girlfriend for a while now

• Melissa.

It’s obvious you do since you cared enough to comment in a post about her.

WTF. Taylor SWIFT* is AMAZING. If you don’t like her, you’re a fucking retard. Taylor swift rocks. If you can’t see that, you’re the piece of shit.

• Mysterious A.

No one likes you Taylor Shit.

• cccggg

you know the people that say that are jealous little girls with problems in their family & insecure girls whose boyfriends think taylor swift is hot. it’s pretty immature to really want to hurt someones feelings that bad or/and thinks that she actually gives a shit what an 8 year old says.

i ship them.
    so hard.

I thougHt I was the only one!

• DEMETRIAGOODNESS

hahahaha she’s so cute

• Katie13

Okay she “stole” Taylor just like Selena “stole” Nick gosh get a grip people! Their human beings not objects! I’m sorry but the Selena obssesers always seem immature!!
    If their not complaining about “Nelena” or miley their off talking about how Taylor “stole” Taylor
    all I can say is stop obsessing and go experiance a REAL relationship, the fresh air might do you good

• LALALAReally

So like, why does this hater have beef with Taylor Swift?

Did she rip your ovaries out? Did she punch you in the face? Give you a black eye? Kill your children?

No? Oh okay then, so you hate her for no reason? Hmm, good to know.

What are you doing with YOUR life? Oh, you’re sitting behind a computer screen bitching about someone who you don’t even know, who’s making a lot more money than you, and who has done a lot more with her life than you? Oh okay, that’s totally the coolest thing on the planet.

Oh and you’re putting her down to bring Demi and Miley up, who are her FRIENDS? Yeah, you’re like super cool yo.

Congratulations hater, you’ve made yourself look like an ass. How awesome do you feel now?

If you still don’t get that nobody really gives a shit about your biased opinions, maybe you should go read the fucking dictionary or a book in general instead of wasting your life on the internet, smartie.

• veeroh

wow shes dosent get alot of comments on oceanup & that means no one likes her? really last time i checked shes the biggest selling artist of all genres,has a sold out tour & is breaking all types of records get your shit right bitch!

but anyways that prank was sooo funny lol

• An-onymous

If the hate is because she stole TL from SG, then think twice about it. Selena was actually trying to get TL to meet with TS. SG never liked TL like a boyfriend. SG was really happy because TL agreed to meet and get to know TS. If TS and TL become an item I think it would be so sweet. GOOOOO TAYTAY (Taylor & Taylor)

• YouBelongWithMe

AMAZING PRANK! 1ST! TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKS BECAUSE SHE LOVES CANADA

• Luv2LuvJonasDotCom

check out
    ;;;
    If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!

• YouBelongWithMe

No one likes you Taylor Shit.
    If no one liked her why did she sold 3.7 million albums making the album #1 sold in 2008!

• SJS

You know what’s interesting? How well Angelina Jolie played Lara Croft in Tomb Raider. Good movie. I’m watching it right now.

• Lauren.

HAA
    Kellie is brilliant! Howevs that clown costume is ridiculously scary
    I’m suprised Taylor didn’t fall off her seat… I would’ve lol.
    Lovee Taylor to bits! Can’t wait to go to her concert in mancs when she comes back to England.

• Leena

lol that was pretty funny.

“IS KELLY PICKLER INSIDE THE PIANO!?”

• Leena

*kellie.

haha i love how she just randomnly shouted that.