Demi Lovato, ‘Reppin’ Muh Shark Week T!’

shark
demi-shark-week

• Jonas4Canada

Is Tay-squared legit?
    Not hating or anything, but if it was that’d be really mean of Taylor to do that to Selena, unless Selena was of course okay with it!

• Melissa=)

love her.
    shes so pretty. =)

• Anonymousomg

HOT!!!

• Lorena

Lmao, Kevin G is daa maaan :P. Love her ;)

• me….

haha. demi is awesome.

• Jonas4Canada

Lorena- PUH-LEEZ!
    Glen Coco is the man!
    YOU GO GLEN COCO!

• Anonymous555

what does chum mean? i dont get it…

• audree
  • hpaddictedx

You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus.

• loolatyouilovedemi

YOU GO GLEN COCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care what haters say, DEMIS A LEGEND :)

• No Bitchassness

Lorena- PUH-LEEZ!
    Glen Coco is the man!
    YOU GO GLEN COCO!

Hell Yeah!

• starstruckthree3

she’s so pretty

• No Bitchassness

I don’t think she looks pretty here, she looks kinna like a tranny. SORRY i LOVE her and normally think shes stunning but not here i dont think. My opinion dont hate :)

• oceanUprulezzz

I LOVE HER :))) “Chum” “Repin'” She’s so funny =] some people cant take a joke and start saying ohh my god she’s changed. Blahh blahh blahh cry me a riverr.

• luluheartjb

hmm she’s so cool.

• msoceanupwhaat?!

hehe she hasnt changed at ALL

• lisalionheart

oceanUprulezzz said:

__________________
    I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

• lisalionheart

oceanUprulezzz said:

__________________
    I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!

• Claire

DEMI WRAPPED~! SHES DONE WITH CR2 ! GO to Miley Dallas concert Demi and bring JB!! Its a PARTY IN THE USA!! OK Nick can go to the bathroom when Miley sings 7 things!_____________ No Miley needs to bring on stage and sing it to him! haha! I always wanted Nick to sing Hello Beautiful to Miley on Stage.. ughhh He wrote it for her, but never sang it to her on stage..

Oct 14, 2009 @ 03:58 pm
    Anonymous555 said:
    what does chum mean? i dont get it…— What Jaws.. CHUM is the bloody dead fish they use to attract sharks..

What does she mean by ” allll youuuu sucka MC’s got nothing on me….” miley cyrus?

• hpaddictedx

No nothing to do with Miley…watch Mean Girls and you will know what she is talking about.

——————————————
    oh ok just making sure! i thought memi were fighting for a sec :(:

i fucking love demi lovato

• meli:]!!

JonasCyrusSwiftGomez said:

I’m sorry, but WHAT happened to her? She just changed so much.

=======
    yeah im sorry but when she talks like that she pisses the hell out of me

SHE IS SO UGLY!

Oceanup why don’t you post the Lautner and Swift article in US weekly? What? Too pissed that your precious Selena got rejected AGAIN?

• Jonas4Canada

Haha I take mirror pics all the time because I’m either too lazy to use self timer or my arms looks HUGE in the picture where I take it myself!

• dfshgdgh

Demi looks like she would be the meanest of these girls the Queen B.

• your name

I love her

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Demi is so pretty
    Love her so much<3

• mileyfaaaaaaaan

i looove demi :}

• SARAH!

demi do you like barney cuse everybody is telling me that you play in barney or was it selena g

haha you are quite the genious (;

• sofifreydel

I LOVE YOU DEMI
    She´s MY ROLE MODEL
    AND INSPIRATION

Look gorgeous as usual

demi is a b**************

• anony

looove her! she looks like a chola here though haha but stil pretty!

• mileyluver15

SHARK WEEK WAS LIKE IN AUGUST

• 2345

haters GO AWAY.
    demi is stunnninggg and funny and talented :]
    demi rockss xx

And your point oceanUp is this supposed to be news?…and if Taylor lautner is dating swift..ugh she’s so lucky!…lol what’s up with recycling bf’s?..unless yeah Selena is ok with it!…..Miley and Nick,then Selena dated Nick,then Selena dated Taylor,then her friend swift is dating him?…just saying I love everyone so whatever…but well if Demi taking a picture of herself is news then this is better lol…I love Demi but seriously do u guys have to post everyyythiiing?….but I still appreciate it!.

• Anonymous22

i like demi but what the fuck?

• Rawrdom

lol shark week.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1623805/20091014/cyrus__miley.jhtml John Mayer Knows Why Miley Cyrus Left Twitter: ‘The Hate-rix.’

I think she’s smart enough to realize there is some interference of the brain that she doesn’t want to deal with. Artists have enough to deal with,” Mayer told MTV News. “She’s a child, she’s a fantastic artist — I think there’s enough mental real estate being taken up by dealing with all of that stuff. … For whatever reason, I am old enough and smart enough to tell someone to go f— themselves if they tell me to go f— myself. I think if you’re in Miley’s situation, it might take a little too much time to play goalie for your own heart and mind. So I totally get it.”

Miley is somebody who’s made a bunch of money doing something she loves. Most people do things they hate, for less money. If somebody can repurpose something that somebody loves doing for a lot of money, in order to make a little bit of that money, they’re gonna do it.

“So nobody hates Miley Cyrus; they’re just picking up on her brand, repurposing it, to try to make a little bit of Miley cash,” he continued. “It’s damaging people’s minds. Imagine Shannon Doherty with a Twitter account, back in the ‘90210’ days. That would’ve just flat-out killed her.”

ha. besides, didn’t you hear- taylor squared is like a pedo relationship. bitch is taller than him and older. kinda desperate dontcha think tay?

damn this girl’s beautiful

• Leena

lol does it annoy anyone else when people type like that?

———————————

We must have different definitions of what a bitch is. You see, my definition of a bitch is one who hates on a person they hardly even know. Pathetic.

• README

SHE LOOKS LIKE A B*TCH

• Rawrdom

Am I the only one who finds pictures taken like that are annoying?
    I mean seriously what’s the point of using the mirror. Plus the letters on the shirt appear backwards which makes it worse.
    she could of at least flipped the picture.
    Anywho.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I’m sorry, but WHAT happened to her? She just changed so much.

• rachelxolaurent

Duude. She looks different? :S

• Delsy

Haha I <3 Demi

• muahaha

i love her she is beautiful.