Josh Golden ‘Come Back Miley [To Twitter]’

Radio Disney Next Big Thing hopeful Josh Golden wants Miley back on Twitter.

• Ashlee

Dude do you go to Mcnary, because thats exactly how my day went. lol

Um, people, I’m pretty sure it’s a big joke. He was obviously laughing at the end and putting on such a dramatic air. The song is a parody, laughing at the fact that so many are freaked out by Miley Cyrus’ twitter ending. Ever heard of sarcasm?

• Megan

Who else is super bored at school on oceanup!!!!!

i had a half day of school today. sophomores and juniors are taking the psats so i had a half day hahaha

• kim5

is cute

• Anonymous432

Miley run away, you can blame in on me.
    Josh has a poster of you and his song is creepy.

• Anonymousssss

Listen, Rose. You’re gonna get out of here, you’re gonna go on and make lots of babies, and you’re gonna watch them grow. You’re gonna die an old… an old lady warm in her bed, but not here, not this night. Not like this, do you understand me? — awww Love Leo!! Hope shes makes lots of Niley babies!

• Wtfhuh

cool! me too. i am bored here on oceanup at school as well

• Savetheanimalss

You have got to be kidding. Who the fuck cares if the bitch tweets? She isn’t some big deal and wont be changing the world. She’s just a diva brat
    —————————————————————————-

I totally AGREE with you…ppl are acting like it’s Jesus. If it was Jesus than YES I’d want him to have a twitter hehe:) but seriously people!!!! This MILEY CYRUS…the girl was HANNAH MONTANA…uhhh yahhh…I wanna hear about some random little girls emotions..:/
    PLUS:
    she doesn’t know how to sing and all she wants is to show off her body…it’s so grosss!!!

• cyrussupport

Anonymousssss said:

your creepy…………..

That’s so weird me too!!! I’m at school half day and PSAT do u live in Missouri?

• Anonym!

Hope shes makes lots of Niley babies! — Ok, but first Miley has to have a HOT Session with with Joe! First MOE then Miley have all the Niley babies she wants! I dont care if its awkward Miley needs to date Joe! If Malese Jowe could date Kevin and Nick, Miley can date nick and Joe!

• Brangelina

awww Love Leo!! Hope shes makes lots of Niley babies!

I love Leo too. He was my first Hollywood boy crush. He is my idol.

• kimmy4444

they should have posted the billy jimmy one

• Brangelina

oh and kate Winslet is also my idol.

• xoxoMiley

please get a boyfriend

• Anonymousssss

Niley babies would be so very beautiful and talented , but would lots of dental! Its ook they can afford it! lol

• Brangelina

I’m in a Titanic mood today.So:

Love can touch us one time
    And last for a lifetime
    And never let go till were gone

I love Jack and Rose.

no i live in new york thats really weird

• kimmy4444

its like ou cant function without mileys tweete

• kimmy4444

its like ou cant function without mileys tweete

• Anonymousssss

Moe babies would be very beautiful and talented, but extremely stupid. Its ok they will havelots of money for a tutor! Joe is dopey. love him!

• kimmy4444

kk

That made me laugh.

Now that Miley bought a sexy bra for Liam there will be Liley babies, sorry.

i have no schol wednesday thrusday and friday ahahaha

jemi arent even together

i know jemi arent together smartness but u gotta admit their babies would be beautiful

• abc123

stop trying to insult and harrass other people, if your so high classed why dont you leave the arguement know that you were the bigger person

• Claire

A finishing school is how they teach you to become prim and proper girls. Etiquette, charm etc..

• spambots

define ghetto — LOW LOW CLASS & UNEDUCATED.
    queen latfiah is ghetto but she has an education

• Anonym!

I think her real hair is straight, because if it curls naturally it would be hard to get it straight.

http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/tv/img/27589_miley-cyrus.jpg —- So pretty! No wonder Nick said.. she’s a heart breaker for sure!

queen latfiah is ghetto but she has an education — Who said Ghetto was about people of color? I didnt

• candp

define ghetto — LOW LOW CLASS & UNEDUCATED.

• deco

Now that Miley bought a sexy bra for Liam there will be Liley babies, sorry.
    Liam is not her boyfriend … when Liam in LA she says to x17 , that he is not her boyfriend

Now she in the interviews does not speak about her private life or relationships, but Miley says to her fans in her site, that he is a friend

• spambots

— Who said Ghetto was about people of color? I didnt

were all ghetto i was just using her as an example and stop using the word people with color
    were all humans
    and God doesnt see color!

so you think i have low class and that im uneducated just because i use the c word? HA time for your mommy to turn off barney.. I live in Malba.. We have our own Country Club. Trust me …You wouldnt fit in.. lol

Who said Ghetto was about people of color? I didnt

• candp

yep too much barney for you, you own a country club Ha

she didnt even say ghetto people were all black people yet you did. You were thinking of that werent you— Wow you’re putting words in my mouth and using 2 user names to do it! Never said that! And yes I noticed Queen was black!

im happy for kevin and danielle. jonas babies in a couple years

• abc123

My family owns a country club but im allowed to swear and that doesnt matter
    were not snobby or snotty like you see on tv

• Anonymoushhhhhhhhhh

there will never be a niley baby

• candp

ok then why did you notice she was black had anything to do with the comment? Sneaky way of trying to be racist!

yep too much barney for you, you own a country club Ha– Never said We own it! READ! I said.. I live in Malba, and we have our own Country Club.. My town does.. How embarrassing for you.. You don’t understand../ Oh I am bored with you.. I SAY.. goodbye, I SAY YOU will be ignored from now on… YOUR words mean uncultured words NOTHING to me! Fyi, try a Finishing School! I loved it! It would really really really help you..

• Anonym!

there will never be a niley baby— Raven in the house!! I think you should let God and Nick and Miley figure that one out!

• Anonymous432

• abc123

Anonym! said:

that was just a troll to try and get someone worked up and looks like it did

• abc123

i thought i read you owned a country club like me too, but that doesnt make me low class or uneducated now does it? how about you leave the young lady alone and both of you stop this immature agruement
    it matters not

i already finished school and i thought you wrote that you owned one no need to wet your pants but flattered that you care so much for me fyi— OMG READ…. LOL CAN YOU COMPREHEND??Fyi, try a Finishing School! I loved it! It would really really really help you.. === I WILL SAY IT S L O W../. TRY A FINISHING SCHOOL! NOT FINISH SCHOOL! How am I not surprised? OK BYE FOR GOOD NOW….HAHAHA

• kimmy4444

ou comments kinda sucks because theirs always a fighht or agruement

• candp

look over your comment its impossible to try a finishing school?

• tty

whats a try a finishing school?

• crystal

You guys ar freaking supid Josh Golden is THE BEST! I love him so much!

• sandra
  • justme123

hahahaha tht wuz funny. lol. i bet he wuz just joking around but he also seemed a little bit serious. And also he kinda reminds me of Adam Lambert lol.

• musicloveee

josh golden is incredible <3 i’ve been a huge fan since like last december when he was trying to get his music out there as much as possibe, and he’s on oceanup now! wow he’s come so far =]

and duhhh of course he was joking, he said on his twitter that he put up the posters for the video lol.

keep rockin’ joshhh !

• gfyufyt

aww he sang it just like a long song. that was cute

• gfyufyt

LOVE**

• mileyluver15

I MISS MILEY I DONT GO ON TWITTER ALOT NOW CUZ SHES NOT ON IT.. BLAH ITS BORING WITHOUT HER!!

Josh was kidding guys haha. Thats why he laughed at the end. I’m sure he doesn’t have posters of Miley up in his room…if he does, good for him. Josh is soooo talented. :)

• *

He’s hot

• Selenaxfan01284596

he’s joking. :) i LOVE Josh Golden.
    and MILEY COME BACK! :D HAHA.

he’s joking, really. he said so in the description box of this video on YouTube.

He is pretty good

• Anonymousss

People are going to vote for him on “Next Big thing” on Disneychannel cuz hes cute.

• Delsy

Cute but i don’t think Mileys coming back…

• Taylena

Duh.
    Of course the emo’s will want Miley to get back on Twitter.
    Who doesn’t miss her emo-tweets?

• Nickjonasfan

Seriously why is everyone making a big effing deal out of this? Shes got a twitter and a facebook. The whole world fucking ends because she deleted her twitter? all she wants is attention thats why she did it. She wanted to see how many people will show they care and really its annoying, Im tired of hearing about her stupid ass twitter. Shes nothing important. She will be gone in a matter of months or a year. WHO CARES ABOUT HER!!! I dont

• HannahMary

Are you being serious? What the hell is your problem?

• seriously.

This is okay I guess. o.O I love Miley but, this guy is making it kinda difficult now. God..its just a twitter, its not like the world will end just because Miley Cyrus deleted her twitter account.

did you know Josh Golden is dating a girl named Jackie Casey?!?!?! this is Josh’s real facebook (i asked his brother): http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=633966&id=1592402371#/ganstagolden?ref=ts
    and it says he’s in a relationship and the girl tagged in his profile picture is Jackie Casey and her profile picture is a different picture of her and Josh… they’re a cute couple but i’m JEALOUS!!!!

kimmy4444

if your so high classed — Let me guess.. you’re home schooled right? ?? classed…???

• Claire

i tried to my a nice comment about kanielle babies to hopefully change the subject, but i guess it didnt work——- Yes.. Kanielle babies will be so precious and beautiful!

• abc123

Claire said:

i was put in that by my adopted parents
    its nice

• abc123

whats wrong with it,miley was homeschooled

• jkdhsfzs

FYI Miley has wavy hair, not curly

uhm just saying .. my hair used to be EXACTLY like hers in those pics ( no joke EXACTLY) when i was around that age as well and now getting older ( 14 going on fifteen) its curlyy

seriously? what’s wrong with him..

I’m not sure is he serious or doesn’t he joke on her?

• SamanthaKay

hahaha thats funny

• SamanthaKay

He is really good at guitar and his voice is awesome. I likeee him. lol

• judy

you have got to be kidding with talking about her everyday growup already you r probably a selena fan and blind to who the good person is here. everyday u write the same shit. yea miley tweets were honest and romantic something u know shit about.

That is SO true!

That is SO true!

STFD attention w*ore

• hannais

thats awesome! he has such a great voice!

• 100% selena hater

aww so sweet<3<3

• 100% selena hater

————————————-

shut the FUCK up

dont be so mean

dont be so mean

• Brangelina

I’m not sure is he serious or doesn’t he joke on her?

Not sure. Thats what I’m wondering.

• Anonymous432

please get a boyfriend
    I already feel sorry for that guy.

Mile quote.. i heard once “u can love more than one in your life but there is only one love of your life.. Love of her life = Nicky J

• Brangelina

Now that Miley bought a sexy bra for Liam there will be Liley babies, sorry.
    First of all. When did Miley say she was buying a sexy bra for Liam? Please don’t start those kind of rumors.

Brangelina said:
    Now that Miley bought a sexy bra for Liam there will be Liley babies, sorry.
    Um, I was kidding. I’m sick of talking about Niley babies every day!

Like jack and Rose.

• candp

chill the fuck out smartass

shut the fuck up smartness

• deco

He have a poster and a picture of TCA of Miley of a old magazine … he is fan of Miley?

• Anonymous432

deco said:
    I doubt it. The description on youtube said he made the song as a joke and for the laughs. “He is just doing it for publicity”, as Miley always says.

and allie and Noah.

• kimmy4444
  • star19

WTH?

niley babies would be soo beautiful and talented but not moe babies. jemi babies would just like niley babies beautiful and talented =]— Jemi babies and Niley babies make Demi and Miley Sister in Laws! PAPA J Make this happen! It would be the Jonas sensation of all sensations! They would never fade> Picture this Papa J… JB Miley and Demi tour and its booked as THE JONAS FAMILY TOUR! :))))

• Brangelina

Random Question: Is Miley’s hair curly?

That’s really weird but cool!

kanielle hasnt had babies yet and you got niley and jemi having them

shut the fuck up smartness
    you shut the fuck up smartass

• tty

oh shit werent you suppose to be banned

go the fuck away smartness

Miley quote.. i heard once “u can love more than one in your life but there is only one love of your life.. Love of her life = Nicky J
    Like jack and Rose.—– Oh how I wanted Leo and Kate to get married in real life! btw her husband is fugly!

yeah leave kevin out

• Brangelina

Um, I was kidding. I’m sick of talking about Niley babies every day!

Sorry.

Random Question: Is Miley’s hair curly? — No just a bit wavy, but not curly..

go the fuck away smartness

go the fuck away jackass

• Brangelina

Me too. They are so cute together. They should get married. Screw Sam Mendes.

jackie, please gtfo, kthanks!

yeah leave kevin out— Dumbass I said,.. JB Miley and Demi tour and its booked as THE JONAS FAMILY TOUR! :)))) Kevin IS… part of JB!

• Brangelina

Random Question: Is Miley’s hair curly? — No just a bit wavy, but not curly..

• tty

http://www.Myspace.com/JoshGoldenMusic miley deleted her twitter so thought i’d make a vid hahah. send this around to your friends and maybe she will come back! or maybe u just get a crack out of it! i made this on the fly why i was in new york! This video is a joke…Just for laughs I hope you have a fun time watching it! Thanks!

Me too. They are so cute together. They should get married. Screw Sam Mendes.”’ thats right! Leo goes for all these model girls! pffttt STOP IT! Marry Kate! Shes so so beautiful!

Never heard of this dude

• candp

ok. I remember in the first HM episodes she used to have kind of wavy and frizzy hair. ==== Ok Miley hair length now is kinda short for Miley.. Her REAL hair was in Elle Magazine… Those heavy extensions must hard on your scalp and hair though~

• tty

you sound like a dumbass dreaming of celebs youll never meet or become friends with possible or non children

candp

a lot of jonas fans dont even act like kevin is there, mostly teenies, thats just me

how am i a fucking dumbass when you onley mention niley and jemi babies but yet leave out kevin and danielle when hes the one whos ACTUALLY going to get married to her you fucking cunt — Wow we have a real high class society girl on OU! …. anyone who says the C word is so low class and ghetto.. ehh

• tty

Does everyone else school have YouTube blocked???

Mileys hair at the 2007 AMA’s was very thin…

• Anonymous432

• deco
  • candp

this is the internet and everyones has a bit of ghettoo people in them, besides you used to word dumbass

• tty

so you have a problem with ghetto people now? theres lots of ghetto people who has class you know!

• Anonym!

Mileys hair at the 2007 AMA’s was very thin… ”’ Reminds me of the red dress… Ok I know BU was written in 2007 but I wonder what red dress outfit Nick wrote it about?? Maybe the one for HM and Lily fighting over Cody at the party..??

• spambots

define ghetto

• tty

2009 @ 11:43 am
    Anonym! said:

werent you suppose to be banned

• spambots

2009 @ 11:43 am
    Anonym! said:

boyfriend dumped your ass huh

define ghetto — LOW LOW CLASS & UNEDUCATED.

• commentme

so you havent been to a high school

• deco

I know that is a joke … but … he have a old magazine of Miley!

boyfriend dumped your ass huh

A little harsh don’t you think?