Jonas Christmas Tour ‘Employee ERROR’

jonas-christmas

Tickets News wrote an article about why Live Nation put up the fake Jonas Brothers 12 Days Of Christmas tour dates a couple of weeks ago. JB said: ‘It has come to our attention that dates for a possible December concert tour somehow found their way onto the internet.

Due to scheduling issues we’re sorry to inform you that this won’t be possible. We look forward to a wonderful touring season in 2010.’ The 11 announced 12 Days Of Christmas tour dates were quickly taken down from the site after leaking a couple of weeks ago.

According to Ticket News: The date-pull is an especially strange mix-up for Live Nation, considering the company holds a long-term touring deal with Jonas Brothers. The deal, signed into effect for late January 2008, was expected to span at least two years and more than 140 concerts around the world. Since the deal is still standing, it seems that Live Nation would be the first to know, and accurately confirm any Jonas Brothers touring plans

John Vlautin, VP of communications for Live Nation, credited the Jonas Brothers concert listings on the company’s site to an ‘employee error’ but refused to answer additional questions about the situation.

• Adrienne

They kept saying the were coming to Australia in december :-(

• AAC

OceanUp is having a JO BROMANCE there’s way too many JB Post lately and most of the post are just random concert videos
    _______

Pshh. What are you talking about? There are never too many JB posts. Well for me there isn’t. Keep ‘em coming Tim!

• Jayme

I hope kevin and dani will get married around Dec. I can’t wait till the wedding pictures I hope that they will take one with just dani and Kevin and another one with the whole family:)

• ftydtfufu

Yo, Jonas Brothers, I’m happy for you and imma let you finish, but WAL*MART has the worst employee errors of all time!!!!

• Anonymous3oh3

Ano said:
    I honestly don’t think the Jonas Brothers would have cancelled that short little tour for Kevin’s wedding. The band business will always come first. That wedding will be held to accommodate the JB’s schedule; not the other way around.

That’s the way it is when any celebrity gets married. An actor doesn’t hold up filming a movie to get married. They get married when they can fit it in when they are not working. That’s the way it will be with Kevin and Danielle’s wedding.

______

what are you bitter they arent performing another concert for you? i don’t care who you are, or what you do in life. Family and the ones you deeply care for are ALWAYS top priority! and JB definitely had made it clear they follow that also. If you haven’t realized that by now, you have a lot to learn. At the end of the day, the thing that is most important are the ones you can turn too and who support you…. im sick of the fans who think danielle is “ruining” the band, or a marriage is the end of the band. stop being so ignorant and learn what is truly important in life. its not fame or money. its about living and the people that are with you in those moments.

you cant base popularity on the kcas. -__- beyonce loses the KCAs every year for the past 3 years. does that mean she’s any less popular? no. its not the “truth” it just means that miey’s got more fans who wont even give crap about voting for something so insignificant like the KCAs and the TCAs and the Rellys. it just proves that miley fans are in it for her music and for her movies. and not just fans because they want to make her any more popular than anyone else. of course i cant say the same for alot of her fans. but some of them ARE this way. this is why miley gets the most albums sold, more hits, more everything.

• - Blair Waldorf -

When you look me in the Eyes

• AAC

______

LMAO! Win!

i lmao’d at that.
    fucking hilarious.

Nick Joe Kevin and Garbo! http://twitpic.com/log56

• m

AAC said:
    ______

LMAO! Win!
    not really. it’s been done way too many times and it’s not even funny anymore

m

i cant tell but you seem to hate kevin

• bfvyujbankl;m,f

love jonas <3
    but they need a break from touring.

• m

Nick Joe Kevin and Garbo! http://twitpic.com/log56
    I know what Justin is trying to say. He’s saying those 3 cows are JB

• m

m

i cant tell but you seem to hate kevin
    no i don’t hate anyone

• the_historian

when are they not touring? :o

• the_historian

Nick Joe Kevin and Garbo! http://twitpic.com/log56
    I know what Justin is trying to say. He’s saying those 3 cows are JB

not gonna lie justin looks pretty hot in that picture

i had a feeling when nick slipped about a winter wedding that there was not going to be a tour

• Drama_Queen

Question: Has anyone seen this video?

• AJonasOasis

Obviously, I love the boys, and I love when they go on tour. You can definitely see their excitement when they’re on stage. But they need a break. These boys work so hard at a young age, so they should be rewarded for their hardwork..And nothing’s better than getting some rest! Although, I’m sure they’ll find something to do lol. But I’m starting to wonder: Are they not going on tour this winter for a certain…event? Like, oh I don’t know…A WEDDING?!? ;) Hahaha I sure hope so.

• Melllll!!!!!! (:

YES! WIN! 2010 TOUR!
    SIIIIIICK.
    Can’t wait to see those three in person again. :D

• m
  • LaLaLandGirl

Agreed!

I think the 2010 tour might just be shorter then we arwe used to

• Anonymous2u

Demi lovato on TLC now! Shes making an appearence on MALL COPS! Ahhhhh turn it on!

• AJonasOasis

Drama_Queen said:

Question: Has anyone seen this video?

ROFL. Not gonna lie…that was pretty effin hilarious.

• Ano

no one click on this link. it’s just jackie trying to troll again.

• m

I’m gonna laugh my ass off if Demi wins Teen Queen right here http://broadband.musicchoice.com/mcbroadband/mso/player/Originals/Certified.aspx Miley is obviously teen queen. There is no competition

while miley is more popular with little kids, she almost always loses competitions that involve voting for her vs selena or demi.

• m

Ano said:

So what is JB doing in December that they had to cancel the short tour?

kevin’s getting married that week

• —–

They didn’t cancel the tour. The tour never existed in the first place.

• m

Miley’s more popular with little kids? Yeah sure with Hannah Montana but Miley herself and her music is WAY more popular than demi or selena. Even if u r a hater u know that. Selena and Demi have little kid fans that’s why Demi didn’t put the song “for the love of a daughter” on her album

• LaLaLandGirl

Too much tours.
    They’re the busiest.
    I respect them for that.

• Melllll!!!!!! (:

and you know this how?

i dont think it was ever going to happen either

• the_historian

it’s just the haters who vote everything against her

• m

—– said:
    They didn’t cancel the tour. The tour never existed in the first place.
    ———————-
    Yes it did exist. They planned it and even had dates but they were never supposed to be released since they decided not to do it. So it wasn’t actually cancelled since it was never officially announced from JB themselves. But the short tour was in the works.

• m

the_historian said:

it’s just the haters who vote everything against her
    I know. People that vote for Demi probably aren’t even demi fans they’re just miley haters.

• Optimus Prime

Did Nick actually say in CT that him and Joe still needed to find dates to Kevins wedding or was that mixed up with when Nick said him and Joe still need to find that ‘someone’?

yes he said that

sorry hun, but it’s the truth. kcas, tcas, rellys, this. whenever she’s up against one of them, she loses.

• h(:

lol, you trully believe those awards aren’t rigged?

• Anonymous35

sucks for them..

• MileyFANDUH!

www,mileyraydaily.com

—————————
    I agree too :)
    But if they do take a break, I’ll
    deffinitly miss them! ahha

• Anonymous3oh3

bad day for ocean up… nothing intriguing to report on.

• i love joe jonas<3

omg joe and demi are dating its legit oh yah go to jemistry.com and twitter.com/camprockblog =D

• i love joe jonas<3

who is happy for them i am well i took 3 to 4 years but yah its happening =D

• Anonymous3435453

huh ??? what the?
    Never knew that.

• raina

SELENA IS A LESBIAN!!!

I’m gonna laugh my ass off if Demi wins Teen Queen right here http://broadband.musicchoice.com/mcbroadband/mso/player/Originals/Certif… Miley is obviously teen queen. There is no competition

So how many times do you think Demi voted for herself?

• dell01

jemistry is full of delusional creeps. There is NO proof to the stories and OU already said they weren’t dating. Get over it.

I’m done.

• Optimus Prime

i want a miley post…

• iloveeeeejb!

there wont be much miley posts anymore cause oceanup cant make news out of her tweets anymore

• i love joe jonas<3

i so cant wait for cr2 i cant belive this is the last week of filming ='(

JB is amazing!

• Michelle

aaaaaaah that picture is from my meet & greet <3 i miss it.

• hpaddictedx

Where the heck are the Demi posts?

• LaLaLandGirl

Where the heck are the Demi posts?

Oh,yeah.
    I forgot about Demi this whole week.

That’s bad.

OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

her thank yous there’s a part about who has inspired her, her pappy, and two other people. 1)Juice, and 2)ham&cheese………she describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds,but will always love this person…….this person shares her love of music,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for… awww Nicky!

• idkMyBFFjill

haha when i minimized this window, it abbreviated to “Jonas Christ…”
    i’m so using that from now on: “JONAS CHRIST WHAT’D YOU DO NOW MILEY?!”

I absolutely can’t STAND “omj” tho.

• Monica Jonas

What the flip man !!! I had already started saving up my money and was about to buy the tickets !!!!!! NOOOO THIS IS SOO DISAPOINTING I WAS SOOOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THEM COING ON DECEMBER 1st !!! :'(

• Optimus Prime

A was the whole Miley appearing on Sonny with a Chance and Wizards of Waverly Place fake and made up or true ?

• LaLaLandGirl

RANDOM:

Who actually looks at people’s User Profiles?

• h(:

selena’s album went from 9 to 26 in a week.
    Miley’s went from 11 to 8 (:

• m

Let’s vote for Miley She is truly the Teen Queen http://tinyurl.com/qgsgsu Nick would want you to vote!

• NashFarolito

Nick Jonas won Best Fashionista at Latin American MTV Music Awards and Jb’s Won Best Internacional Pop

• Beast

December weddings are always the best, especially around Christmas. I have a feeling Nick is the best man.

• hpaddictedx

Dumbledore IS badass.

• ohbritneybritneyyy

hmmm wish i could go….
    maybe i can?…

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• LaLaLandGirl

WTF?
    LMAO at your icon.

curious, nick and joe have won fashion awards, but everyone says kevin is the fashion guy

• Kourtney

sucks because I would have seen them in jacksonville. I got kinda excited for nothing.

• m

This is old news. I think this was planned before Kevin got engaged so now instead of touring during that time Kevin and Danielle will get married

• IloveJB4ever!

Whaaat??! I Heart JB :D

<33

• ssexybeast

Oh more Christmas talk!
    I feel fuzzy inside hehe

• everyday

This is old news. Must be a slow day.

• LaLaLandGirl

Dude,when will their tour end?

It’s like non-stop.