Courtney Galiano ‘Wrapped Camp Rock 2!’

courtny-3
courtny-2
courtny

Camp Rock 2 dancer/ Nick Jonas’ rumored fling Courtney Galiano Tweeted some pictures of the cast in Canada: ‘Just wrapped [Camp Rock 2], can’t feel my toes.. We got a big surprise cooking up!’

• w

Ooh you should have a feeling that you’re gonna have a good good night :)

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM NICKY-POO COURTNEY~~!!!

• Heyjude

Courtney looks like Selena/demi

its weird if nick is dating her.
    but if they are happy whatever lmao.

• Angela.

Sam. ;)

I/WE desperately need a JONAS post, eh?
    I need to let my Jonaslove out. ;)

How’s your Friday?

• Optimus Prime

he said at the CT show he was still looking for that someone special and so was Joe soo…..

• asdf;

O God, I feel bad for this girl, please Oceanup just put this fucked up rumor to rest, its NOT true.

• alismith

which one is courtney ?

• dell01

Cue the jealous teenies in 5,4,3,2,1…
    OH MY J0NAZ!! THAT BITCH COURTNEY 1Z STEEL1N MY MAN! I W1LL CUTT H3R ASZZ AND S3LL 1T 2 TH3 DOGZZZZ!

• OJD PATIENT

I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH OJD TODAY! I NEED MY JONAS MEDICINE!!!

enough with the courtney and nick bull!
    their not dating god oceanup

• Heyjude

omfg.
    go away.
    never come back on the internet.
    please.

• shani

i srry but that courtney chick aint cute at all

Can we focus not on Nick & Courtney dating (so not true) and on what this surprise project is? Demi just tweeted about it too saying that:

@ddlovato http://twitpic.com/lsx6i – Courtney is right! We’ve got a BIG surprise for you guys :D @Chlod5 @bgirlshorty @cgdancer612 and I!

What do you think the surprise is? Maybe Demi did a music video to one of her songs? I mean they are all dancers right?

• Anonymousey

Holy crap. Second picture, people. If I didn’t know these were from Camp Rock 2, I would TOTALLY think the girl on the left was Selena. Holy shit. That’s a twin. Kinda just that photo though, but she shares just an average resemblance in other photos.

• Angelaaaa

I wonder what this big surprise is :D

I can’t wait for the movie.

And just leave Nick alone. Let him be. If he’s dating her, that’s great; if not, well that’s great too.

A FLING IS NOT A GOOD THING FOLKS! ITS SEXUAL! HAhA

• bianqueesha

the girl in the green looks like sandra bullock

Congrats Courtney! Your offically a famewhore!

why are they all doing duck lips mcgee? doing duck lips mcgee isnt cute at all!

isn’t she just one of the dancers? why is she making this whole thing a big deal lmfao.

• AllisonMZ

totally agree with you!

• increasetehhPEACE

Sam In Atlanta said:

Cue the jealous teenies in 5,4,3,2,1…
    __________
    OHH MA GOD Y3AAAHH ! SH3 IZ ALL OVAH MA MAN, WHO IS THIZ CHICK ?!?! Trippinnn ahh aganvd she dunno who she be dealing with.

We’re not all like that -__-

Nick wtf? You have downgrading since Miley!!!

We can’t wait for Camp Rock 2!

• judy

courtney looks so much like selena.

I gotta feeling
    A bad feeling that nick and courtney did have someting
    I hope is not true tho

• lisa

im with u stay the fuck away from nicky-poo get your fame and money from some other ass

i think this girl is way prettier than her.

Courtney is going to Demis and Miley show in LA! Gid help Courtney if shes with Nick and Miley finds out! haha Courtney you have balls you pedo you!

• Anony

The one in the pink glasses?

Well she’s pretty and seems nice and if they ARE dating, she’s respecting him by keeping it quiet

So I don’t mind her

• Almost Blue

Lmao. Really Oceanup, still on that lame rumor?
    Anyway, I wonder what this BIG surprise is.

miley’s too busy pining after famewhores and cheaters to bother with nick. let him find a girlfriend who actually cares about him.

Papa J and mama J allow this>? her??? You think Nick wants to marry a WOMAN.. experienced?? And shews too old! She looks 28 and like she had a hard life!

• avery

If they really weren’t dating, methinks Team JB would’ve already denied it.

So welcome to the club, Courtney. Hope you’ve prepared yourself for senseless hatred.

• h(:

courtney is very pretty(:

what about miley’s parents? or demi’s parents?

• avery

I think Courtney is cute. And she’s a really good dancer.

Camp Rock 2 dancer/ Nick Jonas’ rumored fling Courtney Galiano — THAT WAS SAID TO PISS OFF MILEY! Perez did it all the time with Selena!

If JB camp denied every oceanUP rumor they wouldn’t have time to sleep, especially with all of the ‘insiders’ that come on here.

uhh no it’s just stating a fact
    she is rumored to be dating him
    ergo, “rumored fling”
    just like selena

I think Courtney is cute. And she’s a really good dancer.– absolutely shes cute and a great dancer. But no great beauty like Miley!

• h(:

LMAOO!!
    “baby big head selena homez”
    hahahaha. epic!

• avery

• roflkayla

which one’s courtney and i thought some chick named courtney was engaged?

• avery

I adore Miley but she is no “great beauty”. Great performer and a good singer? Yes. Natural beauty? No.

It isn’t on Perez, I go on there almost everyday.

AS of 8/17 she had a BF of 3 yrs she was happy with! JB goes there 8/31 and they date?? FAME WHORE?? YES!

• avery

His twitter.

• cony

All I wanna know is who the hell is the courtny girl,lol.

• jule

Courtney is ugly

• Anony

Seeing as you have NO IDEA what happened, I’d advise shutting up

For all you know she could’ve found out that he was cheating on her later that very day!

Now SIT DOWN

which one’s courtney and i thought some chick named courtney was engaged?– Not engaged has a BF of 3 yrs and hes a lawyer or in law school in ny

Demi has also been ‘rumored’ to date Joe for what 2 years now (yes by Jemi teenies but still..), and he doesn’t started off her post asJoe Jonas rumored gf

• mikah

nahh she’s gorg.
    but all the nick j girls are gonna hate her now.
    sux.

How do you know about him? What do you stalk him?

• Anony

Lol Demi’s been openly flirting with that Dirk dude and has already confirmed there’s no Jemi

Nick’s gone like 9 months without a gf LOL he really needs to have some fun.—————–he dated Miley in May june and half of july!

Tim, you’re such a drama whore. You obviously are just trying to get a bunch of comments by saying ‘rumored fling’ because everyone over the age of ten can see this girl and Nick aren’t dating.

• 90

well, miley and her fans have made it obvious that none of them truly have nick’s best interests at heart. i hope that if he is dating this… courtney, that she is very nice and is with him for who he is, not what he is. much luck to both of them.

I def see the Selena resemblance here— DOWNGRADE from selena and miley! miley the prettiest!

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Demi is so pretty!
    Love her<3

• Kiana

Ehh there was never legit proof that they were officially dating. Maybe on their way there but obviously not anymore. But anyway as I said I think Nick deserves to be happy. <3

• w

finally someone with a brain.

• LaLaLandGirl

Camp Rock 3.

• Optimus Prime

didnt nick date malese jow to… i mean i think hes trying to be a gentleman you know the whole dont wanna date a girl when im off touring for the whole year…

• Anony

Nah

I like Miley but Courtney and Selena are both prettier than her

Miley has nice legs and eyes and that’s pm it

THEY ARE STIL FILMING! SHE NEVER TWEETED

“JUST WRAPPED” THAT WAS YESTURDAY TONIGHT THEY ARE FILMIN THE LASTTT DAY

Have you listened to Mileys Full Circle? IF thyey are dating, its a fling that is over once Nick tours! Kevin was told to stop with Zoey. They wont allow Courtney!

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

They’re not dating, sheesh.

lol zoe cheated on kevin and he dumped her. i doubt jb’s camp has much say over who their grown and nearly-grown sons date.

===================

THANK YOU! Glad I’m not the only one who see’s ‘tim’ just does this shit for more readers, i hate this site sometimes ><

• lana*

i think that “nourtney” would be super cute. :]

Miley has nice legs and eyes— and that’s pm it.. HELL NO! Miley in the PITUSA video was gorgeous! Love her with darker hair! And When I look at you STUNNING!

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

Nah

I like Miley but Courtney and Selena are both prettier than her

Miley has nice legs and eyes and that’s pm it
    Its not ALL about looks, you know!
    Miley has a great personality and that what makes guy like her so much.

Oceanup:
    (n).
    1.A really really STUPID website that is only read by tween to are wrapped around Miley Cyrus’s fat finger.

That site is constantly stalking the latest celebrity that their audience is talking about. The audience ranges of idiots between the ages of 9-17 who are complete big mouths and know-it-alls.
    Oceanup is like a country, with states that fight with eachother.
    You have your huge MileyCyursLoving/SelenaGomezHating state, your smart DemiLovatoLoving state, the JonasBrothersLoving state, the small SelenaGomezLoving state, and the extremely tiny ILoveThemAll and IHateThemAll states.

This site proves that Miley Cyrus fans are annoying as fuck, and will attack you with the rest of their pack with comments such as “STOP HATING BITCH” and SHE IS HBIC” even if you say “I dislike Miley Cyrus.” , whereas they will go “SELENA HOMEZ SUCKS” and “SELENA HOMEZ HAS A BIG HEAD” .

A total double standards website.

If Tim, the Oceanup owner, one day bans comments, I will literally laugh my ass off. NO MORE ARGUING FOR THE ANNOYING TEENYBOPPERS.

The ONLY way the won’t argue is if the subject is on PMSing.
    “Have you been on Oceanup today? That last post was soooo lame!”
    “Ugh, No. I don’t go on that raggety useless mileyloving site anymore. They all suck. False information alll the time.”

“Whatever. It’s fun to see people waste their time on celebrities who dont give a shit.”
    “I’m still not gonna go on. ”

2.A gossip site populated by overobsessedtween girls aged 4-12, who have a knack for Nick Jonas and the Jonas Brothers. Oceanup unfortunately hates Miley Cyrus, and is actually a cholo-loving gossip rag since it is quite fond of baby big head selena homez similar to Perez Hilton. It’s different from Perez Hilton because Oceanup only reports on celebrities that appeals to its audience as stated above. They love to publish personal myspace/facebook pictures of celebrities, and also celebrities that no one cares about such as Zac Efron, Savannah Outen, and Taylor Momsen. The editors of Oceanup, who continue to remain anonymous, are probably around the age of 16 since the site is infested with grammatical and spelling errors. Taylor Swift has been known to read Oceanup, which is probably the stupidest thing she could possibly do, since she needs to get her ass back to her guitar and churn out love songs so oceanup readers will be satisfied next spring.

• Anony

Nah

And she needs a lot of makeup to look good

I like her but I like her singing/show, not her looks lol

trufax, and LOL @ “drama whore”

• Optimus Prime

XD said:

im pretty sure miley’s not dating liam cuz she’s the kind of person to “just say it” and she said “can neither comfirm or deny” i think is because they want publicity for the film, just like ANY OTHER FILM! it’s not MILEY’s fault that this dude is in the movie

totally the best comment i have seen all day

• your name

and Courtney is gorgeous— I advise you to get glasses! GORGEOUS IS MILEY IN PITUSA AND WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! Courtney short, fat legs , small chested and old looking!

bitch
    I can have my own opinion
    and if I think that Courtney is gorgeous
    IT’S BECAUSE I THINK SHE IS GORGEOUS
    and there is no need to bring Courtney
    down just to prove that miley is “gorgeous”
    that just made you look desperate

• %

• lateposter

Congratulations to the Jonas Brothers!

Kevin, Nick and Joe beat out ladies Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Britney Spears for the Best International Pop Artist honor. WOW!

Nick was also honored with the Male Fashionista Award during the 2009 Los Premios MTV Latin America Awards on Thursday night’s (October 15) broadcast.

The JoBros‘ rumored 12 Days of Christmas Tour is officially a no-go. Live Nation released eleven concert dates and venues late last month which were taken down immediately.

• Anonymous321

Miley LOVES NICK! Remind you of Turn Right?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5cdQ2hc0uQ Watch her smile so sweet ! it was April 09 — lol 1:14, “I DONT WANNA HEAR PEOPLE INTERFERE” with an? open quote hand gesture, go miley!__________TURN RIGHT MILEY!Into Nicks arms, it a SAFE place.

• ??

will you stfu

• Anonymousssss

I know me too! SO many people looked up to their friendship heck even i looked up to their friendship and im 19 lol. I think some it is true, jen stone’s and brandon sel’s cousin made it pretty clear that the tweet from demi was about selena :( but i’ve been watching demi’s tweets about being done filming just hoping that she would tweet selena saying I’m coming home or an I miss you or something but nothing :( don’t get me wrong I love taylor and selena being friends they are my two fav ppl in hollywood but really demi and selena you could tell that their friendship was real and so true. I guess all we can do is wait and hope!

I can have my own opinion
    and if I think that Courtney is gorgeous
    IT’S BECAUSE I THINK SHE IS GORGEOUS
    and there is no need to bring Courtney
    down just to prove that miley is “gorgeous”
    that just made you look desperate lol bitch! You STILL need glasses!

• Martini

cgdancer612 Enjoying the last night on set (indoors…amazing) I’m going to miss everyone!
    9 minutes ago from UberTwitter — COURTNEY GTFO!!! STAY AWAY ! GOODBYE SO LONG!!

% said:
    I just hope Nick’s happy. He’s been hurt far too many times by that slut, I hope that Courtney treats him right. :)—————–MILEY IS THE BEST THING NEVER HAD! YOUR THE SLUT SLUT!COURTNEY WANTS HIS $ AND V CARD!!

Yeah, cuz you really know what’s going on in Nick’s head and you know what’s best for him, right?================ I like the kid! Dont want to see him with a WOMAN almost 5 yrs his senior who just had a BF of 3 yrs in August!! wtf??

• missi

Please stop acting like you are a Nick fan when all you do is bash him. Bye now.

yeah, she bashed him constantly last year and is now constantly up the ass of gaston and liam and only mentions nick when she needs to sell albums. i used to love niley but he deserves and needs better.————Miley NEVER BASHED NICK! You’re confusing her with Selena!

• Jesi

Aw i like courtney, she seems really chill. && She’s cute as hell. If they are dating then i’m ok with it. (: All i ask is that she doesn’t whore out their relationship for fame && she doesn’t hurt him.——————she already did that! what is wrong with yo8u people?? ITS SICK! He just turned 17! My bro is 17 My Mom said she would have a fit and nip it!

• Adele

______

• Mrs.NickJ777

Ohhhhh!!!! I cant wait!!! Demi is so cute, i love her :)

http://www.juniorcelebs.com/miley-cyrus-7-things-i-still-hate-you/ — Do you hate someone you dont care about?? Miley was HURT! she was with Justin but so so HURT! Miley went on the View and told the world I love Nick woth everything in me! She NEVER said she was IN LOVE with Justy! Nick was an ass in 2008! Miley LOVES Nick more than anything,,, Liam and Miley wont last.. WATCH! and WATCH Miley go back to Nick!

When did Selena bash Nick? If you’re talking about the whole Seventeen shit..she DID NOT mention any names, you never know who she could’ve been talking about. You can’t be 100% sure she was talking about Nick. Try again and stop being so damn bitter (: ————read the article !! All her cast hated him! Her and David went thru the breakup at the same time! David broke up with His girl Jan 09!

and is now constantly up the ass of gaston— she doesnt talk to aaston!!FAIL!

and only mentions nick when she needs to sell albums.— NO Miley isnt FAKE like Selena!

• Optimus Prime

i didnt really like courtney i think shes pretty but i didnt know something about her just made me think but then i got bored and decided to watch her on so you think you can dance and i like her haha shes really pretty

• Martini

Is anyone else really excited/nervous to see if Selena and Demi hang out with eachother when demi gets back to L.A.? I hope they do I love them together sooo much!!

• Anonymous25

Nick and Courtney ARE NOT dating!!! PLEASE STOP WITH THIS RUMOR….

• UrbanDecay

Martini said:
    ___
    yes! i love them together! :D demi/selena remind me so much of my bestfriend and I, so it’s kind of disappointing hearing all this shit between them, which I hope isn’t true. =\

Oct 16, 2009 @ 10:27 pm
    Anonymous25 said:
    Nick and Courtney ARE NOT dating!!! PLEASE STOP WITH THIS RUMOR…. woo hooo an insider…

POOR COURTNEY! GOD HELP YOU IF YOU AND NICK ARE DATING! WATCH YOUR BACK GIRL! MILEY CAN HAVE NICK ANYTIME SHE WANTS AND SHE KNOWS IT!!

Miley just made a Tour Book dedication to Nick , so its so not over!!!!

so im really pumped for this surprise it better not let me down cuz they got me really excited so i hope they dont disappoint

• roflkayla

is everyone at the jonas post or something

if courtney and nicholas were REALLY dating, it’d be all over the place. not just on oceanup…DUDE God help Courtney! Miley can HAVE Nick when she wants! Liam and Miley over, Tour is done! Courtney should worry! Would NEVER trust Nick and Miley in the same room together!

AMA GUEST STARS!
    Today (Tuesday) was left a supposed list of performace for the event.

The award will take place in Los Angeles and will air on channel ABC.

,em>previous posted before, Miley had 2 nominations in a category, and also will perform at the AMA 2009. Below you can check out the list of all the artists:
    3OH3! & Katy Perry – “Let It Rock (Remix)”
    Ashley Tisdale – “Crank It Up”
    Beyoncé – “Sweet Dreams”
    Black Eyed Peas – “Meet Me Halfway”
    Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift – “Two Is Better Than One”
    Carrie Underwood – “Cowboy Casanova”
    Cobra Starship – “Hot Mess”
    Colbie Caillat – “Fallin ‘for You”
    David Guetta & Akon – “Sexy Bitch”
    Demi Lovato – “Got Dynamite”
    Jason Derulo – “Whatcha Say”
    Jay Sean & Lil Wayne – “Down”
    Justin Bieber – “One Less Lonely Girl”
    Lady GaGa – “Bad Romance” / “Paparazzi”
    Miley Cyrus – “When I Look At You” / “Party in the USA”
    Owl City – “Fireflies”
    Pink – “Funhouse”
    Paramore – “Boring Brick By Brick”
    Pitbull – “Hotel Room Service”
    Taylor Swift – “Fifteen” ___ NO JB!

no!! no more camp rock for life ;) im gonna miss jemi on-screen though. i hope they make a third one ;)))

• Kelss.

Haha. “FAN FAMILY EXPERIENCE!”
    I will never forget the pissed off comments left on their myspace after that announcement. That was so hilarious.

• Melissa=)

Courtney is really pretty. Damn.
    Yea she is and she’s an amazing dancer. Her dances on So You Think You Can Dance were good.
    =================
    she really is a great dancer. she was like my fav dancer.
    and i really want to know what this surprise is. seems wierd.

• WhiteHorsex3

Courtney’s from So You Think You Can Dance!! NO I don’t think they’re going out. Knowing that it’s her just makes me forget all those rumors. I don’t think their dating.

that doesnt mean there not gonna be there does it? actually mabe they wont r they going on tour right away

• hpaddictedx

she really is a great dancer. she was like my fav dancer.
    and i really want to know what this surprise is. seems wierd.
    Maybe it’s a rap video?! Haha.

• m

AMA GUEST STARS!
    Today (Tuesday) was left a supposed list of performace for the event.

The award will take place in Los Angeles and will air on channel ABC.

3OH3! & Katy Perry – “Let It Rock (Remix)”
    Ashley Tisdale – “Crank It Up”
    Beyoncé – “Sweet Dreams”
    Black Eyed Peas – “Meet Me Halfway”
    Boys Like Girls & Taylor Swift – “Two Is Better Than One”
    Carrie Underwood – “Cowboy Casanova”
    Cobra Starship – “Hot Mess”
    Colbie Caillat – “Fallin ‘for You”
    David Guetta & Akon – “Sexy Bitch”
    Demi Lovato – “Got Dynamite”
    Jason Derulo – “Whatcha Say”
    Jay Sean & Lil Wayne – “Down”
    Justin Bieber – “One Less Lonely Girl”
    Lady GaGa – “Bad Romance” / “Paparazzi”
    Miley Cyrus – “When I Look At You” / “Party in the USA”
    Owl City – “Fireflies”
    Pink – “Funhouse”
    Paramore – “Boring Brick By Brick”
    Pitbull – “Hotel Room Service”
    Taylor Swift – “Fifteen” ___ NO JB!
    ——————–
    THERE’S SO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS LIST.
    1. That’s way too many people
    2. Demi Lovato isn’t big enough to perform at the AMA’s
    3. Justin Biever just started this year and he is only big in Canada with little tween girls (although One Time was a good song)
    4. Isn’t Lil Wayne like in prison? or is he getting high somewhere?

• oneofakindxo

when will the awards be on?! and what time?

• m

I hope Camp Rock 2 is good.
    High School Musical 2 was a really good movie for being Disney.

MUCH MUSIC… How do you get over a Heart break Boys?? Nick We write a song about it! lol Nicks album will be about Miley!

• m

oneofakindxo said:
    when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.
    But I have Dish Network who gave me Disney Channel West and East so I can watch it 3 hours after it airs in East.

• oneofakindxo

when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.

today?

• m

He already wrote A Little Bit Longer about Miley. Maybe Joe and Nick combine both of their girlfriend experiences into one song to confuse fans

• m

oneofakindxo said:
    when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.

today?
    Yes. Where do u live?

• oneofakindxo

when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.

today?
    Yes. Where do u live?

Illinois. I think it already came on. :/

Now that i really see her i don’t find Nicks rumored fling pretty

• hpaddictedx

when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.

today?
    Yes. Where do u live?
    Are you serious?!? I’m missing or missed it ):

• <3 Jonas

guys the award show isn’t until nov. 22

when will the awards be on?! and what time?
    It was on at 8/7c depending on where you live.

today?
    Yes. Where do u live?
    Are you serious?!? I’m missing or missed it ):

It’s the 22 of November

• hpaddictedx

Are you serious?!? I’m missing or missed it ):

It’s the 22 of November
    Oh okay lmao. Thanks.

she’s pretty

woahhhh they photoshopped her face way too much

• hpaddictedx

OH SHIT!! Shut up and Love me LEAKED!!

• oneofakindxo

OHH. thanks hahaha.<3

ohhh i like it a lot

Jackass

• m

oneofakindxo said:
    OHH. thanks hahaha.<3
    There was a new episode of Wizards today unless you already saw it on youtube

lolwut?

I think she looks pretty

Did you hear the song that came up??

idk she looks like she’s made of plastic
    the photo editor should be fired

• missi

Lol, photoshop disaster!

Anyhow Courtney is so pretty. Wonder what this whole secret project thingy is?

the courtney chick looks so much like selena ——————OLD LOOKING AND small chested! poor boob hunter! Second best is all nick will ever know! Miley is the best! http://oceanup.com/node/7157 — ecckkkk wtf Nick?? Downgrading?? THATS AN INSULT TO SELENA! LOL

• hpaddictedx

lol Are you new here? OU is the rumor capital.

ya im pretty new haha and i can see from all the old posts.. thank u though
    Well, welcome! Word of advice: This site LOVES to twist people’s words, add stuff in, post stuff without reliable sources, post things that ARE NOT true, and make things up all just to have a story. NEVER believe things until they come out of JB’s, Miley’s, Selena’s, demi’s, or anyone else’s mouth or until it is confirmed.
    Ditto.

• hpaddictedx

Courtney is teaching Nick how to “DANCE” cough sex cough

Lmao you wish, Courtney.
    Cough just dancing cough.

people at the beginning of the post stop saying canada its toronto its better then the rest of canada *cough cough* montreal

no one is jealous of her. i just don’t want nick being used by a 21 yr old nobody for his fame and money what does she want with him? ___THANK YOU!!! U UNDERSTAND! SHE HAS a 22 yr old BF for 3 yrs~! why does she want a 17 yr old kid?? I know!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Sam In Atlanta

Cue the jealous teenies in 5,4,3,2,1…

• amandanne

Perfect timing hah

• judy

• intoyourarmzz

Me either..
    They went to the movies
    with everyone else in the movie.
    They picked her up!WOW they are really dating.

Well, even I also did not think Nick will date Courtney, but also might be! who really knows, but I have 99% believes that Nick will not date Courtney.

• lala1234

i dont think shes dating nick?
    what do u think?

They are def not dating. oceanup just wants to start touble.

i honestly do think nick and courtney are dating. and she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 yrs to be with him : /

• Anonymous121212

I’m sorry, but that Courtney looks waaay older than 21.5, she looks closer to thirty and looks used up.

• dqXVEQYu

RpKAuh dqXVEQYu

shes not older than that. i know her. and check out so you think you can dance and tell me if she still looks used up

• pbXsolP

eoNCqpA pbXsolP

who is she? never heard of her in my life.. -_-

• lnxBpWG

YpIgdW lnxBpWG

• hotmess

Yeah, that Courtney chick reminds me so much of Selena. But no they aren’t dating. Besides she’s 21 years old and Nick just turned 17.. That would be awkward.

But I don’t care =P
    I’m not a Jonas fanniee

lol i remember that, he would always start off her post as “Nick Jonas girlfriend Selena Gomez” — YES! Perez wanted to give it to Miley!

Yep. He really is a cold hearted sob, I don’t understand why Miley is friendly with him after all he has done to her. >:/

• chii

nick’s girlfriend is the one on the left in pic 2, right? she’s pretty

and judging by her twitter she seems nice

god bless

• cony

Shes ok…

How do you know about him? What do you stalk him?– Google! His name is Brett she talked about him

========

• your name

Demi looks so pretty
    and Courtney is gorgeous

• kitty

Nick and courtney not dating, she is not hot and is not pretty

This one has spread to E!, ONTD, and Perez. They denied the Jordan Pruitt rumor but have remained mum on this one. I say something’s up. — LIE! It wasnt on E or Perez!

• increasetehhPEACE

mikah said:

nahh she’s gorg.
    but all the nick j girls are gonna hate her now.
    sux.
    ______________
    im a nick j girl, and i date hate her. Hmm next time you shouldnt assume that we all hate her :/

• stellagirl1993

Sorry But I Had To Post These Things!

WorldMileyFans RUMOR: Hannah Montana Season 4 Spoilers…Read More Here: http://worldmileyfans.blogs
    less than a minute ago from web
    WorldMileyFans Rumor: Season 4 Of Hannah Montana ?…Read More Here: http://worldmileyfans.blogs
    14 minutes ago from web
    WorldMileyFans RUMOR: Will Miley Perform At The 2009 AMA’s ?…Read More Here: http://worldmileyfans.blogs
    35 minutes ago from web

someone was on here like a week a go that goes to dance school with him in nyc and she said that him and courtney are still together.— she said he was a dancer! thats a lie! hes in law school!

i hate when people try to look “cool” in pictures by being “gangsta” or doing duck lips

COURTNEY GALIANO
    Did you learn to love a style of dance on the show that you previously hadn’t done?
    I would love be a ballroom dancer. It’s so impressive and being on this show, it’s made me have this newfound appreciation for ballroom. They’re absolutely incredible and the time that it takes and the technique that goes into it, I would love to learn more about that definitely.
    Which celebrity would you like to work with?
    I would love to learn to dance like Chris Brown because I definitely can’t. But that would be awesome. Madonna, Justin Timberlake — they’re all amazing artists. I would love that.
    How has your boyfriend handled being away from you while you’re on the show?
    It’s hard, but he’s so supportive. He’s 21 and his name is Brett. He is going to law school so he’s very far from the dance world. In the beginning it’s hard because [he thinks,] “I’m a million miles away, I have to turn on national television and see you dancing with another guy — Oh, that’s great.” But he understands that it is a competition and that we’re all in it for the same reason. He’s a great guy and I’m lucky that I have a rock like that when all of this is so stressful and crazy.

How has your boyfriend handled being away from you while you’re on the show?

• hank

nick’s girlfriend is the one on the left in pic 2, right? she’s pretty
    you courtney or her friend? hahaha she noooo pretty

• DemiandMileyPones

Courtney is not all that.

So COURTNEY LEFT HER 22 YR OLD BF of 3 yrs for 1 17 yr old RICH BOY!! FAMEWHORE PEDO!! SUP JUSTY!

no she didn’t, she said he takes dance classes that doesn’t mean he is a professional dancer.— READ!!!——- He’s 21 and his name is Brett. He is going to law school so he’s very far from the dance world. SO HE DOESNT DANCE!! THE INSIDER LIED! OMG SO SHOCKING!

• ><

People on oceanup are so gullible, just because someone on here says Nick is dating someone doesn’t mean it’s true. I could write that Nick is dating Madonna and I saw them making out at starbucks and 90% of of the people on here would believe it.

• increasetehhPEACE

woahhh that girl looks like selena…

THAT LOOKS LIKE FREAKIN SANDRA BULLOCK!!!!!

Ugh, he is NOT, I repeat is NOT dating Courtney.

• Lin

i hate OU

• sofifreydel

Sad, but happy at the same time
    LOVE DEMI SHE´S BEAUTIFUL
    Can´t wait for CR2

• shanester

wow oceanup has a lot of rumors apparently

• hpaddictedx

Courtney’s in the red sweater

• stellagirl1993

Courtney Is A Nice Person…She Was Really nice In Chlod’s Live chat :)

COURTNEY DID ANYONE TELL YOU THAT MILEY IS STILLLLL DEDICATING STUFF TO NICK??? –Miley Cyrus’s thank you’s from her tourbook, or should we say program book, have surfaced on the internet. She thanks the obvious people: her family, Disney, and her fans. But the most interesting thing about the thank you’s is the part where she thanks Juice and Ham&Cheese. Now who these people are is a question, but she does say that they have inspired her.

Ham & Cheese: “I know I have not known you for more than a few months but I feel like it’s a lifetime. When I met you I was dazed and confused. I didn’t know who I was and tried to stand strong on my own when I really just needed someone to lean on. Thank you for being there for me when i needed you. I promise to always do the same.”

Who do you think Juice and Ham&Cheese are? Whoever they are, we at BeautifulBallad are thankful for them, too. The two unknowns helped make Miley who she is today, and we love who she is!
    http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/ OH COURTNEY!! NICK IS JUICE THIS TIME!! OH COURNEY! ITS THE THIRD TIME! 1st was Breakout 2nd was Miles to Go , and now.. the TOUR BOOk!

• dell01

wow oceanup has a lot of rumors apparently
    lol Are you new here? OU is the rumor capital.

• Lin

sriously JB never denies things
    just except that their nt dating

OH COURTNEY!! LOOKIE LOOKIE!– Cyrus has kind words for her ex, too. “Nick is so lovely,” she continues. “He reaches out to so many people with his music, not only with his talent but with his heart. Our love for music is something that keeps our friendship together and I KNOW NO MATTER [what] he will be my friend forever.”

• shanester

lol Are you new here? OU is the rumor capital.

ya im pretty new haha and i can see from all the old posts.. thank u though

Wow is that courtney she is not cute sorry.

• Charlotte-x-

wow oceanup has a lot of rumors apparently

*awkward cough* Ya think?

• hello :)

COURTNEY IS FROM SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE SEASON 4 (i think), YEAH, JUST GOOGLE HER AND YOU’LL SEE. ShE WAS ONE OF MY FAV DANCERS ON THE SHOW.

• michelle

i love all of them <3 all are super sweet in person!

• owlcityrocksmysocks

hey people, how bout we stop comparing nick’s old/current/rumored flames. leave the guy alone, as long as the guy’s happy (:

• JonasFan111

Awww! No more Jonas in Canada.. :(

Courtney lookks older than she is! She 4 and 1/2 years older than Nick. Its a fling! She gave up her BF for a fling?? crazy!

• Anony

She’s 21?! Wow she looks about 18! And how do you know she gave up her BF for him?

I mean she might’ve broken up with him before Canada, yeah?

• shewearsshortskirtsiweartshirts

yeah i just want him to find a gf who really loves him and if courtney’s that girl then good for him ____________ No shes not THAT girl! LOL

how would you know?

• oneofakindxo

There was a new episode of Wizards today unless you already saw it on youtube

yes I saw! loved it, as usual.
    that one “scary dude” when he made that one face that scared the children away… dude, that WAS scary. haha. i loved the “boogly boogly boogly” at the beginning lmao.

• ari

she does look like selena. she’s got that very young face. cute though.

yeah i just want him to find a gf who really loves him and if courtney’s that girl then good for him———-geez could Miley LOVE Nick anymore? How many songs does she have to write about Him or how many dedications does she have to write or chapters in books?? Nick has had just about 2 CD written about him!!

• Adele

_____

The minute Nick got bad press, there was no more Nourtney sightings! Trust Nourtney wont happen! JB cares to MUCh about press! Fling is over!

• ari

jackie, go away.

And at the very end of her “Thank You” message, Miley says:
    “And last but not least, my prince charming… You know who you are. Thank you for inspiring me for this record. I loved you then. I love you now, & I’ll love you always.”

no she doesn’t

• HeyItzHolly;)

Dudeee.
    I think the whole cast is doing something special…

&if you look at their outfits they’re all like dressed up as christmas characters..kinda like mixed into cool outfits..like look at Demi -miss.santa claus? haha &courtney,chlod&shorty look like elves &jman looks like santa! :D

bahaha.
    mabye music video for Remember December?
    idk…

I mean she might’ve broken up with him before Canada, yeah? — NO on a chat on 8/17 shorty chat she said.. she was still dating her BF of 3 years!

• Anony

That was before Canada

• Doom

OceanUP is obsessed with this movie.

• JBOWNS!!!

she doesnt look like selena to me i think selena and her are both pretty though

• ItsMe_Hailey

if nick is dating her which is not true i will get on a plane and bitch slap him and ask what the fuck is wrong with you??? this bounce video was funny but nick is not dating anyone ok

• Kiana

I hope they’re dating. Nick’s gone like 9 months without a gf LOL he really needs to have some fun. And if she cares about him then it’s fine w/ me. Get it gurl.

im with u famewhore. i think was with her to make miley jealous. anyway what does she want with a 17 year old his fame and money. nick stay away from her—————hell yeah! How do you piss off Miley?? Date Selena!!! How fdo you piss off Miley in Canada after Miley dumped you for Liam? Date her back up dancer who’s 21 1/2! Nick you never change!

how do you know that miley dumped him?

• Anony

OH COURTNEY— Miley Cyrus left a thank you in her Breakout album … And last but not least, my prince charming…You know who you are. Thank you for inspiring me for this record. I loved you then I love you now, & I’ll love you always.—- NICK!!

who are these f.ucking losers?

who are these f.ucking losers?

a bunch of famewhores and of course tim is giving them they’re wish for attention.

SHES OLD LOOKING AND small chested! poor boob hunter! Second best is all nick will ever know! Miley is the best! http://oceanup.com/node/7157 — ecckkkk wtf Nick?? Downgrading??

• m

Do u people actually believe the courtney thing or are you just bored?

m said:

Do u people actually believe the courtney thing or are you just bored?

I think they’re just bored. I’ve seen comments on here before from people saying they come here just for the drama

• Charlotte-x-

Courtney is really pretty. Damn.

• hpaddictedx

Courtney is really pretty. Damn.

NICK JONAS IS DATING MADONNA?! WHOAAA!! SERIOUS?!!! THAT’S CRAZY!!
    some fans can be so gullible. just because someone says something doesn’t make it true.

Juice: “No matter what lies in our past or lies ahead in our future I will always love you. I will thank God everyday for the friend that he has put in my life. You continue to inspire me and you remind me to live for what really matters. Love, music, and above all Jesus Christ.”——- Courtney Miley still loves Nick as per Tour Book! Doesnt look good for the Rebound fling!!

the courtney chick looks so much like selena.

hmmmm maybe nick’s trying to tell miley something by rumored to be with a girl that looks like selena…

Do u people actually believe the courtney thing or are you just bored?— COURTNEY LOVES THIS SHIT! HER TWITTER FOLLOWERS HAVE GROWN BY THOUSANDS!—- Interviewer So Nick you;re dating a WOMAN 5 yrs your senior??? LOL Love to see that interview! ROFL!

• Ziegler

Can’t wait to see the movie :D it’S gonna be awsum

Courtney is teaching Nick how to “DANCE” cough sex cough

Courtney is teaching Nick how to “DANCE” cough sex cough

Lmao you wish, Courtney.

• michaela.

this is the first im hearing of her and nick? oceanup your starting the rumors..

• dell01

lol Are you new here? OU is the rumor capital.

ya im pretty new haha and i can see from all the old posts.. thank u though

• increasetehhPEACE

which ones courtney ? and no i dont think he’s dating her

• increasetehhPEACE

which ones courtney ? and no i dont think he’s dating her

• Rawrdom

wait…Who exactly is she?

• dell01

And of course, OU had to put that in there to stir something up as always.

• Angela.

Does it really have to say, “Nick Jonas rumored fling”?

Really, OceanUP, really?