JONAS Video Game OFFICIAL TRAILER

In stores on November 10!

• rafaela

jonas brothers <33333

C’mon Boys! You gonna make a 16 yr old girl pone you? release WW3 Or BTS or something!!

• muchbetter

why is nick the most favorited?

joe is 100000 percent better. >:]

• Anony!

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time! — haha TRUE ! little 16 yr old girl pones 3 guys!

• My Thoughts

I love them, but I don’t think I’ll be buying this…

why is nick the most favorited?

joe is 100000 percent better. >:]

________________________

ROFLROFL x’D

• My Thoughts

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That is hilarious!

• team sel

sence everyone is posting tinypic?

YUM.

OMFG.

waiit, look :O
    i just died.

• My Thoughts

= O
    …. o.O
    No comment.

• selly:)

OMG this is so BAD

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time!

Oct 16, 2009 @ 11:15 am
    rafaela said:

jonas brothers <33333

Oct 16, 2009 @ 11:15 am

can you stfu now

Anony! said:

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

switching usernames huh

• EverythingUrNot

How pathetic is Jackie?Who replies to themselves?

• selly:)

this game looks lame.
    no offence

cyrussupport said:

Anony! said:

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

switching usernames huh

Oceanup, can you ple4ase BAN this jackie poser?

• kimmy4444

well this is 1 game knocked off my xmas list. The graphics looks like i could have been done by a 4 year old. I can do better with crayola

• blahblahblah,

lmfao, this game is gunna suck.

• memi <33

why is nick the most favorited?

joe is 100000 percent better. >:]

________________________

ROFLROFL x’D

joe :)

• hia

How pathetic is Jackie?Who replies to themselves?

rofl

• eriketta

i love them and all but .. THAT SUCKS

• Oh Joe!

muchbetter said:

why is nick the most favorited?

joe is 100000 percent better. >:]

——————–
    LMAO! The hair curl just makes it even better! I love It!

• jjo12

nick most favorited? becuz he is probably the first one that started out & is better at music & has all the looks, unlike Joe <3 he is just a singer & has the looks lol.
    Joes my fav, but i have t agree Nick being the better one.

they are all fucking fag

• laurb

lmao, why do these boys have everything?
    Not that I don’t love them, just sayin’

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS – TOP 50

1 2 CYRUS*MILEY PARTY IN THE U.S.A. 163276 -8 176578 1669071

Damn, PITUSA is so going to be double platinum

• Rich Port

this game looks lame…. They should do like a sort of Guitar Hero of only Jonas Brothers songs…i would so buy that!!

okay these boy’s are just too much. they are everywhere. and now they are gonna be in the video game store? ugh. i love them and all but come on.

• jenniferx3

he IS love.
    <3 <3 <3 <3
    ------------------------

couldnt help myself ;|

ya;ll fail.

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time!

• Anonymous357

its so weird and funny how on a miley post we’re talking abot jb and on their post about miley.

Did anyone ever tell you

And I know that secretly
    Ya cry over me when your alone
    You won’t forget my kiss,
    You won’t forget my love,
    But I gotta say this

Superstar

But I still love your hair!

Taylor wrote that? Wow….
    But I guess she likes Joe’s hair?

Taylor, MOVE ON !

• dd

1 of the many reasons why she deleted her twitter people go over the top with her words

POOR JUSTY! HE knew Miley was restless and let her go.. So, in plain English, Miley cheated on justy with Nick, Nick was a jerk again.. Justy didnt work again and Hello Liam… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uQHFx_ODtc

so the point of the game is to get the jonas home safe from the g.ay s.ex orgy? or to help the jonas bros come out of the closet and suck di.ck?

Oct 16, 2009 @ 01:53 pm
    dd said:

1 of the many reasons why she deleted her twitter people go ———– Its obvious..

where is that miley thing from?

Oct 16, 2009 @ 01:55 pm

jackie go away and miley didnt cheat

• jbjonas

Taylor is a bitch

• dd

Its obvious..to you maybe

where is that miley thing from? ——- Mileyworld

• sha

i want that video game i love them

Its obvious..to you maybe _ to a TRUE Miley fan since 2006 IT IS! Listen to her songs.. I’m so not over you Nick.. The cheap ring that turned her finger green, is the purple ring in 7 things and she wore it at the Elizabeth Glaser event in June.

Thanks Michelle for letting us know that the Jonas Brothers took the award for Best International Pop Group at the 2009 Latin MTV Awards! Not only that, but Nick J. also won the award for Best Fashionista (best dressed)! There’s an article HERE but it’s in spanish. We’ll post more articles as soon as they hit the web, don’t worry.
    Congrats boys!!

Winners of 2009 Los Premios MTV Awards – Article Here
    so funny they were the only men in this category…lol

Britney Spears
    Jonas Brothers (winner)
    Lady Gaga
    Miley Cyrus
    Taylor Swift

• inserthere

to a TRUE Miley fan since 2006 IT IS! Listen to her songs.. I’m so not over you Nick.. The cheap ring that turned her finger green, is the purple ring in 7 things and she wore it at the Elizabeth Glaser event in June.would both you guys quit it with over analyzing shit fuck man you guys are delusional

• say what?

And I know that secretly
    Ya cry over me when your alone
    You won’t forget my kiss,
    You won’t forget my love,
    But I gotta say this

Superstar

But I still love your hair!

LMAO Taylor wrote that?

still only to you

The boys tweeted earlier that today is the last day of filming for ‘Camp Rock 2?. Hopefully they will get to enjoy a week off before they start touring again.

• barbara

This trailer is really very exiting and cool, please provide some more detail to download this game. Regards: Tower defense

• iamjohn

jackie your so cool

• Delsy

I am not gonna be buying this i don’t even watch their show :(

• Ashhhh

Today is the last day of Camp Rock 2 filming!

• bart

Timothy if you want to ban someone, please ban stupid people!

the -Anonymous- girl ruins Oceanup.

• mustafa mcclatchey

wow when u think the jonas cant get any gayer they suprise u it will be funny when a few of then come out of the closet i think thats what will happen in 2012

• jjo12
  • Ms.aNonymous

Well now…question..are they anatomically correct?..cuz when I watch Jonas..I watch JONAS!…lmao…

wtf wants to play a video game about these fudge packing f.ags?

last day of filming! so sad

• Lizs

JACKIE = TIM?

seriously, dont swear. you’ll end up in the wrong place. what a way to say. jackie is jackie. she loves miley and you just couldnt accept how she loves to spam. seriously, think about it. i like miley but i dont spam and i do believe jackie is a miley lover and JB hater and being a Niley “fan”.

im not judging. its kind of obvious. and it will NEVER be tim or any OU updater.

• veronica

Nice Post!.
    This trailer is really looks very cool and full of rock..

• m

looks like a lame american cartoon. Not like those cool japanese animes

• Vivan

Really this preview looks rocking and fabulous. I love to play only strategy games but after watching this video I gone crazy about that.

• woahh oh.

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)

• claire

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time! // GO MILEY!

• EverythingUrNot

Or why don’t they just ban Jackie like they said they would? I think “Jackie” is someone who runs this site.They try to annoy JB fans to have us turn against Miley because it’s obvious OU hates her.I was banned for 3 hours for posting the same thing twice yet she does it in every post under different usernames & hasn’t been banned yet.It doesn’t make sense.

• claire

BILLBOARD HOT DIGITAL SONGS – TOP 50

1 2 CYRUS*MILEY PARTY IN THE U.S.A. 163276 -8 176578 1669071

Damn, PITUSA is so going to be double platinum ___ Thats my Jam! love it!

• dell01

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)
    It’s probably you. Why would Nick make his personal myspace (if he has on) his OWN NAME? That’s kind of dumb. If it is him, he’s not that smart. (O_o)

claire said:

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time! // GO MILEY!

how many usernames can one have?

• get a life

claire said:

BB200: 24/10/2009

8 11 7 The time of our lives [EP] – Miley Cyrus 46.932 54.430 572.208

:) MILEY PASSES LVATT Big time! // GO MILEY!

jackie poser, you need a life.

• Charlotte-x-

This game will be my guilty pleasure.

• kimmy4444

EverythingUrNot said:

IKNOW i was banned twice for no reason

• desires jonas

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)

lmfao i have him he has over 7.k friends :p

• clara

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)

LMAO is fake :)

• dell01

You know what, I have to agree with you. I got flagged for potential spam, and I have NEVER spmammed, but whoever this person is won’t go the hell away. It’s annoying.

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Dell:

your icon is AMAZING.

• hilary

kimmy4444 said:

EverythingUrNot said:

I KNOW i was banned twice for no reason

I swear to God, Jackie = Tim.

OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

Her thank yous there’s a part about who has inspired her, her pappy, and two other people. 1)Juice, and 2)ham&cheese………she describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds,but will always love this person…….this person shares her love of music,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for.

• woahh oh.

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)

lmfao i have him he has over 7.k friends :p
    __________________

liar i tried to add him & his ln isnt jonas

stfu

• _herecomestrouble.

woahh oh. said:

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)
    ———————-
    why would he name his personal myspace – nick.jonas.
    it’s a poser.
    but i have his reall one & joe’s.
    mwahahah.
    props to my friend who is friends with them (:

• cyrussupport

and she always acts like miley and jb are on ou

• hpaddictedx

Hmm..

• dell01

CaptinCrunchRocks:

haha Thank You :)

• UrsulaCaturla

Yey!! I can’t wait to play it!! :) :) :) :)

• cyrussupport

She describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds,but will always love this person…….this person shares her love of music,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for. awww :))OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

its not in her tour book

okayyy who is REALLY going to BUY this NO ONEE thats who lol

someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds,but will always love this person. BREAK IT DOWN its NICK! ….. who knows what the future holds?? Nick and Miley have ALWAYS said this about each other! So Miley THINKS she will end up with Nick?

its not in her tour book– YES IT IS! Its in the Thank You section….

• kimmy4444

hilary said:

kimmy4444 said:

EverythingUrNot said:

I KNOW i was banned twice for no reason

I swear to God, Jackie = Tim

lol me too, think about it someone who loves niley, whos uses the words fuddy duddy,omj and fyi soundinging like a teen trapped in an old mans body, whos able to be here all day all night=tim

• :D

is this nick jonas’ personal?

let me know, thank you :)
    ———————-
    why would he name his personal myspace – nick.jonas.
    it’s a poser.
    but i have his reall one & joe’s.
    mwahahah.
    props to my friend who is friends with them (:

———————-

how do yall know?
    its not like you can add him anyway
    i just tried you need a lastname -.-

• cyrussupport

YES IT IS! Its in the Thank You section….
    no its not

its not even there

• Hannah’s new man-nah

OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

Its fake.

Thats cute! , the preview doesn’t really show the game much.

You guys should sign up to swagbucks, when is a search engine website (like google) that you get random points searching for stuff, which could be redeamed for lots of prizes!
    If you do sign up please, please use my referrel link .
    Thank you, if you need tips you can comment and i will help you earn more.

• hilary

kimmy4444 said:

hilary said:

kimmy4444 said:

EverythingUrNot said:

I KNOW i was banned twice for no reason

I swear to God, Jackie = Tim

LMFAO.
    he only does that to piss off jb/miley fans.
    It’s so simple, lol it’s ridiculous.

OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

Its fake. — lol NO ITS NOT! Its in the Thank Yous!!

@raquellxoxo this person shares her love of music,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for…
    about 10 hours ago from twidroid in reply to raquellxoxo

@raquellxoxo she describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds,but will always love this person..
    about 10 hours ago from twidroid in reply to raquellxoxo
    @raquellxoxo I have an idea of who I think it is,but I didn’t wanna say and then have everyone elses judgements be baised…
    about 10 hours ago from twidroid in reply to raquellxoxo
    @raquellxoxo in her thank yous there’s a part about who has inspired her, her pappy, and two other people. 1)Juice, and 2)ham&cheese..
    about 10 hours ago from twidroid in reply to raquellxoxo
    @MileyCyrusTour who is miley referring to as “juice” in the tour book letter she wrote?
    about 10 hours ago from twidroid in reply to MileyCyrusTour
    Ok need some help miley fans, who does miley call “juice” who is that nickname for?…HELP!
    about 11 hours ago from twidroid
    @lovelynloving yeah…it was beautiful,I cried in that part cuz they show really pretty clips from the last song
    about 12 hours ago from twidroid in reply to lovelynloving

• teamjonaslovatoswift

tim ur a f**. pretending to be some niley obsessed freak who compares miley and jonas.get a life and a real job.kthxbye. im gonna get banned for stating the truth but idc ur site sucks.

• Hannah’s new man-nah

OMG MILEY TALKS ABOUT NICK IN HER TOUR BOOK! SHE CALLS HIM JUICE!!

Its fake. — lol NO ITS NOT! Its in the Thank Yous!

• Claire

JONAS SLAUGHTERED GRAVITY! HORRIBLE!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Xm3vzxm20 HAVE YOU EVER SEEN JOHN DO GRAVITY?? ITS AMAZING!!!

• Anonymous123

she describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds, but will always love this person __________ I hope Niley has a future! …….this person shares her love of music
    ,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for. ______She always called Nick her guardian Angel :)))

• cyrussupport

Its fake. — lol NO ITS NOT! Its in the Thank Yous!!

lol NO ITS NOT!

• clara

I swear to God, Jackie = Tim

LMAO @ teen trapped in an old mans body

JACKIE WOULD YOU GTFO

• deedee

Can you prove it> Some people who have the book said that she doesn’t mention any bfs in her TYs. _________ Here’s a though…Maybe the book got updated once it was reordered..

• clara

teamjonaslovatoswift said:

im gonna get banned for stating the truth but idc ur site sucks.

eheh .. good luck girl! :) im with you!

• B

Niley is over.FOREVER!

• abc123

i would love to see jackie put her comments on perez

Can you prove it> Some people who have the book said that she doesn’t mention any bfs in her TYs. ——- Miley has mentioned Nick in Miles to Go and in her CD dedication and etc, why would you be shocked she mentioned him again??

• Hannah’s new man-nah

I don’t think so. It would have cost too much money.

Niley is over.FOREVER!—- Yes could if write it , it wont happen! Hi justy! :))

wouldnt she call him prince charming not juice or better yet use his name

I don’t think so. It would have cost too much money — Miley is on a budget now?? lol She mentions her Pappy as well I believe it!

• cyrussupport

well she does shop at thrift places, she likes to SAVE money

• Kara

• hpaddictedx

Ha they look soo realistic

wouldnt she call him prince charming not juice or better yet use his name — everyone knows prince charming________ she describes juice as someone she’s had a past with,and who knows what the future holds, but will always love this person……..his person shares her love of music
    ,and faith..and keeps her grounded…a true friend that she is forever thankful for.___ SCREAMS NICK!

Demi is winning the certified teen queen against Miley.Maybe people are starting to realize Miley has no talent & that Demi has more talent in her pinky than Miley has in her whole body.-=– Hi Demi! :)

• cyrussupport

SCREAMS THAT YOUR AN IDIOT!

• hpaddictedx

I think Miley has talent but that’s just me.

• cyrussupport

why would demi write that you dumbass

Jonasbrothers Last day!!!!
    13 minutes ago from web ___ YES! GO SEE MILEYYY!!!

• cyrussupport

jackie would get SLAUGHTERED on perez website

CR2 filming is over today!

I swear to God, Jackie = Tim

he has no life

• Anonymous123

Jonasbrothers Last day!!!!
    13 minutes ago from web ___ YES! GO SEE MILEYYY!!!—- Take Dani and Demi with you!!:))

• Hannah’s new man-nah

wouldnt she call him prince charming not juice or better yet use his name

• kimmy4444

swear to God, Jackie = Tim

he has no life

yep i fugured that one out on how badly he runs this site

• Hannah’s new man-nah

Jonasbrothers Last day!!!!

Yes, pretty please.

• Kara

I guess she has talent if your into singers that sound like they have jizzzz caught in their throat & has most of her music written for her.

SCREAMS THAT YOUR AN IDIOT!– Too bad , we know you dont like Niley BUT get over it.. Miley loves Nick, and nick loves miley , and always will!

• clara

CR2 filming is over today!

good

• cyrussupport

Anonymous123 said:

Jonasbrothers Last day!!!!

why do you talk to yourself?

TIM, get a life, LOSER.

• cyrussupport

and over this!I DONT FUCKING CARE do you want me to spell that out for you? I have no problem with nick and miley its you i dont like!get over that

has most of her music written for her.—- lol Miley wrote 7 songs on Meet Miley Cyrus and 8 on Breakout Plus she co wrote the song on Bolt – I thought I lost you and BTS

• dd

when will you take a hint no one likes you here jackie

• VICKYY

they don’t really look like them d:

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

They dont really look like them D:

Demi wrote 1 song by herself on her CD, she has co wrote alote with JB.. Demi herself said.. she has a problem finishing songs

• demiftw

she co writes all of her songs like jb

• demiftw

miley co writes all of her songs… at least demi wrote 1 song by herself!

• EverythingUrNot

I doubt Kevin and Joe will waste their time at a Miley concert.Maybe Nick and Demi will.— Joe would go in a HEARTBEAT! Joe loves Miley!

• Hannah’s new man-nah

I can’t. I have to wait until she comes to NJ.

• cyrussupport

he doesnt even know the words to party in the usa

Maya will probably go as well. Maya has been to most of Mileys stuff. She was at the HMTM premiere too!

• cyrussupport

Its not that I’m shocked she would mention Nick in her TYs. No one has been able to prove that it is actually in her TYs.— Well buy her tour book then…you too….

• demiftw

do we look like we care

• Anonymous6

the curse of disney.

he doesnt even know the words to party in the usa– OMG.. Joe hates Miley cause he doesnt know party in the USA! haha KEVIN didnt remember Demi’s on the line.. Does Kevin hate Demi??

• abc123

post ruined thanks jackie you jackass

• increasetehhPEACE

AWESOMEEE !

• increasetehhPEACE

AWESOMEEE !

• cyrussupport

OMG DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE?

• hpaddictedx

LOL Okay I guess I do. I’m not gonna lie her voice is nasally, but she can sing and hit the notes. As for peole writing her songs? Yea they write her hannah songs, but she has written most of her songs on breakout…idk about the ep though. Either way she has talent and writes music. So stop talking about something you don’t know about.

• cyrussupport

ou can you ban this mother fucker now!

• Anonymous123

Where does Nick hide when Mileys sings 7 things?? Pr does she bring him on stage? ;/

cyrussupport said:
    ou can you ban this mother fucker now! — Ban someone for disagreeing with you???

• demiftw

does this look like a miley post to you?

• cyrussupport

— Ban someone for disagreeing with you???

OMG are you kidding me? Do you know how long peoples been trying to ban you, before even i said so?

• Brangelina
  • kimmy4444

Is the girl who Miley is talking to Maya?

Is the girl who Miley is talking to Maya?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XArSWeEQBKc&feature=PlayList&p=B1B5E9C4E7… — YES!!

• Brangelina

Is the girl who Miley is talking to Maya?

Thanks.

• increasetehhPEACE

IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT MILEY GO ON TO HER POST AND NOT HERE. NOW STFU PLEASE.
    Anyway, hmm the game doesnt look bad its just the graphics. There still awesome :)).

• increasetehhPEACE

• Anonymousrrr

Off Topic:

What does “Degrassi” even mean? (O_o)

• Kara

Her whole EP was written for her & the one good sing she has ( The Climb) was written fir her. For the longest time I thought she wrote it and I gained dime respect for het but I was wrong.Most of her music is generic crap.

• hpaddictedx

Maya was also at Mileys Sweet 16 Disney

• Brangelina

What does “Degrassi” even mean? (O_o

I think its the name of the School that the characters go to.

• kimmy4444

Off Topic:

What does “Degrassi” even mean? (O_o)
    name of a school the kids go to on a tv show

• hpaddictedx

Again your opinion, I like her ‘generic crap’

• hpaddictedx

These Degrassi ads are making me sad everytime I see them because I can’t watch the new episodes. ):

• DemiandMileyPones

hpaddictedx;

I love your icon!

• increasetehhPEACE

Thanks for ruining a good post. :|

kimmy4444 said:

swear to God, Jackie = Tim

he has no life

yep i fugured that one out on how badly he runs this site

lol

• FaB

Maya was also at Mileys Sweet 16 Disney

really she was?? how do you know? where there pictures

• Anonymousrrr

What does “Degrassi” even mean? (O_o

I think its the name of the School that the characters go to.
    Thanks guys.

• Charlotte-x-

Niley freaks ruin this site. They’re like a fucking plague. They kill everything.

• Ano

kimmy4444 said:

EverythingUrNot said:

I KNOW i was banned twice for no reason

he ruin Oceanup

• raejonas

did anyone see those taylor swift superstar lyrics. that’s low even for her.

• kimmy4444

kimmy4444 said:

swear to God, Jackie = Tim

he has no life

yep i fugured that one out on how badly he runs this site

lol

remember mileys “pole dancing” its like tim thats not pole dancing, i know hes never been to a strip club but im sure a man of his age watching r rated movies, or maybe hes mom restricted him to g rated movies only

its just 4 people not all are bad

• Brangelina

did anyone see those taylor swift superstar lyrics. that’s low even for her.

No. do you have a link to the lyrics?

• Brangelina

How old is Tim?

• kiss me

Charlotte-x- said:

The only freak here is Tim.
    and i agree “Jackie” is someone who runs this site

• hpaddictedx

I love your icon!
    I love yours. Moe :)

Jb goes to Mileys concert will be crazy.. All I know is.. When people see Nick or Joe or kevin alone they dont freak as much as when like when they see the 3 of them together.. So for Mileys sake, maybe just Nick and Demi should go.. But then people will say.. Joe or kevin doesnt like Miley.. So she cant win!

• cyrussupport

jackie said that she was rich

and you cant go away!

And I know that secretly
    Ya cry over me when your alone
    You won’t forget my kiss,
    You won’t forget my love,
    But I gotta say this

Superstar

But I still love your hair!

[LAUGHS]

• clara

Obviously you have no life

• Anonymousrrr

did anyone see those taylor swift superstar lyrics. that’s low even for her.

No. do you have a link to the lyrics?
    Those lyrics look like rhyming crap. Don’t make a big deal until the real lyrics come out.

• cyrussupport

i dont have 10 brothers to share it with! My parents also have a home in Florida, one in Long Island, and one in Brooklyn, My dad also owns the biggest Demo Corp in NY.. I can go on & on & on…:)))live Malba honey in an English Tutor on a HUGE piece on property, 3 stories, 3 car garage Cobblestone,and Brick galore with leaded glass windows and copper gutters and tile roof just replaced for 100,000.. My parents could afford it!

as if shes rich, few months ago her parents dies and came back to life

SuperStar Lyrics

And I know that secretly
    Ya cry over me when your alone
    You won’t forget my kiss,
    You won’t forget my love,
    But I gotta say this

Superstar

But I still love your hair!

[LAUGHS]

And I know that secretly
    Ya cry over me when your alone
    You won’t forget my kiss,
    You won’t forget my love,
    But I gotta say this

Superstar

But I still love your hair!

Taylor wrote that? Wow….
    But I guess she likes Joe’s hair?

• Brangelina

I love Joe’s hair.
    I Love Joe.

• Anonymousrrr

Ok, I’m not a Taylor S. fan at all, but even I can admit that she is a good song writer. Those lyrics look like crap and someone trying to rhyme is and have it make sense. I think people shouldn’t make a big deal out of it until we know that REAL lyrics. If those are the real lyrics, then she should be ready for a RUMBLE!!!!! jk

• Brangelina

I wonder how Joe’s hair feels like.

• DemiandMileyPones

I love your icon!
    I love yours. Moe :)

________

Hehe.! I dont like them as a couple though. They are just sooo fierce together. I love it! And I love your new icon.! :) lol.

• DemiandMileyPones

_______

That my friend, is why I am NOT a Niley fan anymore. :/

• Claire

jackie rocks!

To the people talking about Miley’s tour Thank You’s I don’t know if that was real or not since there seemed to be a debate about it, but if so maybe “Juice” is Nick. Afterall what does Nick drink when he needs a quick fix for his low blood sugar….juice. If this is true Miley said this person was always there for her and supports her. The one thing Nick says he keeps on hand for his lows is juice. Maybe that is why she would call him Juice. He always brings her up from a low and is always there for her. I know it could be about a hundred other people, or maybe not even true, but this is just what I thought when I read it.

• Brangelina
  • raejonas

i can’t believe she is saying grow up she is the one who neeeds to grow up and MOVE ON

Hot news! It was just announced that Miley received two nominations for The 2009 American Music Awards!

Soundtrack-Favorite Album: 1) ‘Hannah Montana the Movie’ as well as a nomination for ‘Hannah Montana 3?.
    Miley is up against some BIG competition, the Twilight Saga, so it’s up to you, the fans to make sure she racks in those award trophies.

Make sure you vote often!!
    It defintely will be a “Hoedown Throwdown” to see who wins!!

The American Music Awards will air live for the East Coast from the Nokia Theatre, in Los Angeles on ABC at 8 p.m. Nov. 22

• Charlotte-x-

I really hope those Taylor lyrics are real. Just so I can have a reason to call her immature.

• deco

Not Niley freaks or Miley fan ruin this site …only 1 person Jackie ruin this site

Jackie = Tim only she wants hatred towards Miley

Here I go again…
    Posted on Oct 16, 2009

The taylor lyrics are not real

• nelena.dfre

• victoriaaa

he IS love.
    <3 <3 <3 <3
    ------------------------

couldnt help myself ;|

• NATURALLYD

first, graphics are dam bad,
    second, game looks like its gonna be dam slow,
    third, dont look like them,
    and forth and most importantly, its gonna suck…

and im not a hater… im just speaking the truth

Here I go again…
    Posted on Oct 16, 2009

Here I ago again… writing about what I feel instead of actually doing something about it. Maybe I just work better this way? Maybe that is the music in me. How is it that a few chords put together with some lyrics take me away to another place? A darker, deeper, more powerful place. Maybe it is better that I am not suck in THIS world. Maybe it is GODs gift to me… the ability to be transported into a different place, maybe even a BETTER place… through music. I don’t know how to explain what I feel and maybe that’s why my words and emotions so often get twisted. I think it would be better for me just to go to sleep and figure things out in the morning. So until then, it looks like “Who says” by John Mayer is calling my name. Time to fly away now. Good night.. ______________This is WHY Miley needs to be with Nick!