Demi Lovato Balloons FOR TRENTON

Demi & her mom: In loving memory of Trenton Cole.. our tribute to him from Canada, since we couldn’t be there in Texas for the memorial. We love and miss you, Trenton.

• oh boy[;

yeaaah i love demi so im not trying to hate on her but when i saw this i was like, demi doesnt give a crap by the looks of it.

but that could be her way of mourning. i know someone like that so idk…

rip trenton :'[
    my prayers go to your family

aww her moms so tiny

• demifan

aww that was so sweet of demi.
    i cried. i love you <33

• rude

that’s a personal video you shouldn’t be posting it

• LaLaLandGirl

Now,this is what true friends are.

• Coco

I love you Demi
    and I know that your friend is happy with god in heaven

may he rest in peace

whos trenton???

My friend since elementary school hung herself, five years ago.

• Goldengal11

Aww that’s so sweet. RIP

• LaLaLandGirl

that’s a personal video you shouldn’t be posting it

It’s not personal if it’s on YouTube.

• nesi

this is so depressing
    usually demi is all giddy and hyper,
    my prayers go out to his family and friends.

• Anonymouswefewf

Who was he? That was so sweet of them to do that.

• ayysteph.

i dont want to sound ignorant,
    but who’s trenton?

• Kim

How did he die ???
    Plz reply

Awww, that’s so sad.

RIP Trenton <3

• Anonymous41

Isn’t that what any normal person does when their friends die? It doesn’t make her any different to anyone else…

• rude

it’s on demi’s mom’s personal account and she only uuploaded it to send it to trenton’s mom, so yes, it is personal.

just appreciate the moment. christ.

god bless, demi. i’m sure your friend is in a better place now.

• NashFarolito

FIRST?

• clefty is life

i AGREE
    if it wasn’t for ME on JUSTDEMI

oceanup wouldn’t have this,
    next time i WON’T BE POSTING PERSONAL STUFF.

trenton RIP.
    we love you :)

• LaLaLandGirl

She made it public.

• beebee95

I’ve heard he hung himself:(
    Demi looks so sad:( We love you Demi <3

• DangaMrPrezK2xo

thats so sweet. what a good friend. it must be really hard losing someone like that. :/

• Anonymous25

What happen to him? How he died? :(

• Lauren.

Grow up, this isn’t the time for laughing & or making fun of someone. Seriously.

it’s not personal if they video tape it and put it on youtube.

That made me smile
    I feel so sad for them though :(
    Anyone know how he died?

• deee

aw that’s really sweet. i just had a friend pass away so i know it must be hard for demi and her family.

Demi seems upset aww!!

• Carissa-Leighh

guys, please just let it go, get over this copying, private, public crap and just let everyone be, this is a sad day for some. don’t be selfish. everyone’s curious, but this is not the time…. let people be. RIP. ? ps; and no hate please. i can’t be bothered with immature stuff.

• JanessaNicole

HAHA! Demi doesn’t look heartbroken or pretty in the video!
    If my bestfriend Meghan died (suicide or not) I would do the same thing like Demi did with the balloons but not post it on youtube.
    Demi looks soo out of it.She looks tired and sad but not heartbroken.

He committed suicide.

RIP Trenton. My prayers go out to your family and friends.

• Irene

Grow up.

Apparently, you have never lost someone because 1. Everybody grieves in their own way, and 2. You will miss that person always, but life goes on, and after 4 years, the pain gets a little easier to deal with.
    So let them remember their friend in peace.

• anon

she didn’t post it on youtube! you’re heartless go away

Why do you have to be negative for everyone wants to tear her down for everything it happened 4 years ago she’s healed alot since then.

• Lisa R.

Thats sweet, but its funny how she is in Disney Friends for Change and she and others are trying to save the planet, but letting balloons go up in the sky, goes right towards the ocean and kills dolphins. Great way to save our planet, haha

But its sweet she did that!

• ItsMe_Hailey

RIP trenton

Blair said:

i know ppl will hate me for posting this comment but… if u commit suicide u dont go to heaven. just letting u guys know that. and yes it was rlly sweet of Demi’s mom to do this with Demi.

Listen you jackass who are you to tell ANYONE that someone is in heaven or hell?! You’re not God. It’s not your right to interpret what happens after a person is dead. Truth is that no one REALLY knows. You may think you know but keep your ignorant comments to yourself.

My mom died 2 months before my 11th birthday and just months after she died, an overly religious pompous ass whom I considered my friend came up to me and told me that and I quote “It sucks that your mom is in hell right now.” and just that one sentence has messed with me since.

Fact is you don’t know, I don’t know. No one does but God. So how about showing a little respect and just letting Demi honor her friend.
    _____________________________________________
    Actually, if you committ suicide, you are going to hell. That person was stupid and rude for telling you that, but if you read the bibl and go to church every sunday, and take religion class…you’ll know, i’ve known since i was little thet killing is bad, including killing yourself…Ayways..to the people who are saying that wasn’t sweet, because you do it everytime, or it kills dolphins, i am actually part of the ecology club at my school, and i think its still swet, and we are saying its sweet because she actually found time to do that, so at least be nice, it looks like she really cared about her friend, they met since they were babies, look at her twitter

________________

Oh really and what would be the scripture that told you that people who commit suicide are going to hell… maybe you should go back and reread the bible. I don’t care HOW MANY religion classes you have taken and how many sundays you’ve gone to church. You don’t know. You’re not God. I am sure that you are also under the delusion that you are going to heaven just because of all those “religious classes” and “sunday school lessons” you sat through. Cause going to church does not make you an expert. I hate to break your little bubble buddy.

My point is that Demi is simply honoring her friend and it is rude and inconsiderate to go on here and tell her that her friend is in hell. How would you feel? Then again when have I ever seen anyone be considerate on this website so I shouldn’t be suprised.

• annnonnyymouss

twitter.com/selenasscene

DEMI’s so sweet

Nick Jonas Seduced by 21 Year Old http://www.theinsider.com/news/2953514_Nick_Jonas_Seduced_by_21_Year_Old Uh oh Ladies! Could Miley Cyrus‘ back up plan falling for an older woman? Kinda looks that way after a weekend getaway for Nick Jonas and his family. The brothers stayed at one bed & breakfast, while Kevin’s fiance Danielle Deleasa and gal-pal Courtney Galiano (from “So You Think You Can Dance?“) were shipped off to stay at another.
    When Kevin and Danielle snuck off for a little alone time together for a horse and buggy ride around town, apparently so did Nick and Courtney. They took off in their own horse and buggy and enjoyed each other’s company. She is older than Kevin, yet going after the youngest of the three. So should we start taking bets on how long before the purity ring comes flying off? lol tough break Nick!

• Anonymous1659

um, how would you know? jerk.

• Raehann<3

this made me tear up.
    wow.

I find them both extremly adorable.

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

That really happens? I mean, i dont want to sound ignorant but how could a balloon kill a dolphin? :l

• Stacey31

That’s so sweet of them to do that, R.I.P Trenton. I wish there was no such thing as death.

• Lauren.

R.I.P. Trenton

I bet he’s so proud of Demi. <3

• Cami

What Demi said in? 0:18 until 0:21?

• sarahishere

Trenton would have probably smiled at this. Miss him R.I.P.

It doesn’t matter how he died and you arguing makes people who knew him feel worse. Just relax and appreciate the the video and its symbolizing.

• foreverlacie

Blair said:

_____________________________________________

• C…

that was sweet….
    how does a balloon kill a dolphin like this :
    the balloon can eventually pop. for its gas will start desenflating. ,making it fall to back down.
    falling on top of the ocean can make it very mistakeable for food, for marine creatures. if they eat it then they intoxicate themselves and die. same as non-marine creatures.

• hpaddictedx

It’s so hard and life changing to lose a friend. I feel for Demi.

• Geek<3NJJ

Thats sad….Haters need to get a life if your Best Friend died and I said you looked out of there you wouldn’t feel too great! R.I.P. Trenton

• Blair

What Demi said in 0:18 until 0:21?

• xstrawberry.rawrx

awhh. so sad. :( r.i.p trenton!

• Hmm..

Having to leave school b/c of bullying, parents getting divorced, heartbreaks, close friend committing suicide & on top of that – A giant horde of haters.

Do you blame her for being a little ‘Dark’ ?

• man……..

R.I.P trenton but my only negative comment is WHY THE HELL WOULD THEY RECORD THIS. I MEAN IF THAT WAS ME RECORDING AND PUTTING THIS ON YOUTUBE WOULD BE THE LAST THING I WOULD DO. CMON

• thelastsong_

aw, so sweet!

• Nina

It’s so hard to lose a friend, Well It’s hard to lose anybody!
    When my friend passed away I couldn’t stop crying! A group of us let ballons go on her birthday. She died four days before my 18th birthday and a few months short of her 19th.
    My niece was born october 20th 2005 same day Trenton passed. :(

• Annnna

who cares? its not like she said something important.

• Paige

lol how do u NOT know how a balloon can harm a dolphin?

• Elle

Some of you are aweful.

You have no idea how Demi is feeling. This video being public… there’s nothing wrong with that! She had the right to make a public video remembering Trenton.

It made me a little teary and I’m sending a prayer to Trenton’s family. I’m glad she posted this and I’m glad she made it public so we can all say a prayer.

RIP Trenton. I bet he’s so proud of Demi :)

• sofi

LOVE YOU DEMI
    HOPE YOU´RE OKAY

• ~

Stop freaking out about it being on YouTube. It was obviously supposed to be seen if it was posted. There’s an option to put videos on private on YouTube, so stop bitching. It’s alright to share this type of thing. If they didn’t want to, Demi wouldn’t have even tweeted about it.

Blair said:

• rude

Hey idiot, latex balloons are biodegradable. That is a latex balloon.

• JhrPlm

jAhoaGW AseiHoe

• lovalovademi!

my friend pass away 3 weeks ago.ppl called him ‘harry potter’..cause he looks like him.
    aww,i miss him:(

• candi

the u tube post is strange
    keep it private

Not to be mean, but I feel the need to speak out and say that those balloons may end up floating in the ocean harming an innocent animal. still all the same the thought was sweet.

• Buy Valium
  • rude

well excuse-me smarty pants but how do u know that???
    where u there? did u ask her? did u touch the balloon…. I THINK NOT
    _____________________
    Wtf are you even talking about? Look at the video in the balloon, it’s clearly a latex balloon and not an aluminum which are the only two substances that withstand the helium and the pressure when released into the atmosphere. So obviously it’s a latex balloon. Shut it.

• Cheap Ambien
  • personal cash advance

great blog thanks for shairng that with me i will be using that soon.

• alexandra

• alexandra

sory wrong posted BAHAHA . this URL for TRENTON on you tube

I agree with the person who posted this: Whether you like Demi or not. You have to give it up for her. She’s a strong girl. Certainly been through alot for someone so young.

Do you blame her for being a little ‘Dark’

sweet. RIP Trenton.

i almost cried.

• Anonymous9834

you can go to heaven if you commit suicide.. if you are truely sorry right before you you commit it then God will forgive, he is a forgiving God.

• Anonymous9834

• HAHAHAH

they just killed a whaleee. good job demi lovato

• ash

aww love her

does someone even have the youtube url i cant see it?

• Melissa=)

that was sweet of her to do.
    i couldnt even imagine losing my best friend.
    love you demi. <3

• oneofakindxo

awww<3
    she looks so sad. :(
    but anyway, she’s so sweet.<3 love you demi!
    and r.i.p trenton!

rude said:

that’s a personal video you shouldn’t be posting it
    ==========================================

If it was put on video and uploaded on youtube, it’s no longer personal. Anyone with half a brain would know that.

I don’t understand how everyone’s like, “Aww that’s so sweet of Demi.”

Anyone who has a friend that’s dead would do the same thing. Let’s not make her out to be a freakin saint.

• Stephanie176

awwww that was sweet of her :(

I feel a sadness creeping up towards me.

Annnna said:

who cares? its not like she said something important
    ==========================================

EXACTLY! Everyone’s making it out to be like she did or said something profound. I still visit my friend’s grave after he died almost 3 years ago. Do I get a medal? I don’t expect one because it’s nothing deserving of notice. It’s just mourning for someone who’s passed on. She’s not “sweet” for doing that.

and no, I’m not a Demi hater. It’s just I find it ridiculous when people go “Aww that’s so sweet.” Come on people, really?

• swiftxwings

first?

that was really sweet of demi.

• swiftxwings

i couldn’t imagine losing a friend and what it must feel like.

• jjo12

awhh :) :O demi looks rlly pretty there xD

• swiftxwings

p.s. i know that location!

aw :( what happened to him?

• Anonymousss0904

he supposedly hung himself

• your name

That was so sweet
    RIP Trenton :(

lol i like cheese

• DinoGirl

That was so sweet.
    :]

oh no, that’s so sad :(

• almasajonasx3

that was beautiful.
    you can tell she’s heartbroken.

R.I.P., Trenton

• clefty is life

copied just demi again. :\

• bbrrii!ttanny

Demi is so sweet.

• Annnna

Annnna said:

who cares? its not like she said something important
    ==========================================

___________
    AMEN TO THAT LOL …finally some1 gets it

AWWW THAT WAS SOOOOO SWEET AND SAD!!

R.I.P TRENTON!!

• Blair

rude said:

Hey idiot, latex balloons are biodegradable. That is a latex balloon
    _______________
    well excuse-me smarty pants but how do u know that???
    where u there? did u ask her? did u touch the balloon…. I THINK NOT

• im so cool yo jk

that was nice
    p.s. who is trenton

• -

Who is Trenton? a family friend? How old was he when he died?

• paola

who is trenton ?¿.. :(

• Anonymous12344

awww! :( Demi was about to cry at the end :(

Do you blame her for being a little ‘Dark’ ?
    —————–
    this comment is awesome i can tell you are a lovely person.

RIP Trenton<3

think of all the people from here and other sites who are now praying for trenton because of this video. i know i am.

may he r.i.p. the angels have him now.

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

RIP Trenton. <3

my friend past away a year ago on the 26 whatever u do never let your drunk friend walk home alone even if his house is just down the street