Jonas Brothers Taking ‘Rejects’ Tour Bus

tyson-ritter-aar_0
tyson-ritter-shirtless

Tyson Ritter of All American Rejects has a message for the Jonas Brothers!

• musicloveeee

im a huge fan of AAR’s music, and a huge jonas fan too, but that is just really creepyyy.

• Anonymoussss

Hahaha…love Tyson. The All-American Rejects are amazing in concert.

• heddyd101

Poor jonas boys.I Love them!!
    i like the rejects. but thats sooo immature. though i’d love to see JB’s reaction xD

• emilyyyyyy

I don’t get how that’s funny. Or how HE think’s it’s funny.

Immature.

• LISAA

How do we even know this is there real Twitter?

you know Oceanup has gotten in trouble for shit like this like the fake LIAM twitter!!

dont believe till its confirmed to be a REAL TWITTER!!

haha thats freakn funny.
    its a joke teenies.

• roflkayla

That. Is. Gold.

• NNuria

:S stupid !

• LISAA

BTW I LOVE THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS!!

AND IVE NEVER KNOWN THEM FOR MESSING WITH ANYONE!!

• Dumm Blonnd

WHADAHAYUL?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• No Bitchassness

How do we even know this is there real Twitter?

dont believe till its confirmed to be a REAL TWITTER!!

Umm have you even tried looking at the twitter where the account is VERIFIED?

• Aruma

ROFL!
    iluvTyson xD

i hope he’s kidding though …

• None ya!

I love AAR but that’s just gross, either Tyson was high when he said that or he’s gay.

• JBDeepInMyHeart

Jeez, real mature! I actually kind of liked the All American Rejects but nooo not anymore! They’re just like those inmature retards that hate the Jonas Brothers for no reason at all!
    Screw them…

I dont think they will be using that bus now

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

LMFAO, I love this dude <3.

I wanna touch his body, like fuck yes.

• Anonymousssszz

Oh my god, it’s a joke. Have some humor.

• LISAA

Sorry didnt see….Tyson LOVES you lots but that was not cool!!

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

_________

Not exactly.

• Anonymous000

you need to grow up he was joking

• lolitaaam

your making it sound as if it’s the worst thing in the world.
    He was trying to be. I doubt they’ll so that, It’s called joking around.

• Awesome Person

Because Cobra Starship already made the good girls go bad.

Ati said:

hahahahaha but realy
    they shouldnt do that
    but like seriously, y do people wanna make good boys bad
    _______________________________________

• xjonasxhonorxjessex

exactly! i used to like aar but they’re just immature drug addicts i agree with everything you said =)

same here, lots of respect lost.

• i think they are jealous cuz they arent virgins anymore and are infected with some diseas. :P

No I think they’re trying to help the jonas brothers get a life

• Lisa

actually that IS a verified twitter..sooo yeah, they did say that.

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

How do we even know this is there real Twitter?

dont believe till its confirmed to be a REAL TWITTER!!
    _____

It is confirmed, kid.
    Just look at his twitter. His account is verified.

• MickeyMousesDaughter

Ha Gonna see them when they come to Brum! going to be awesome though I’m surprised they arent flying in from Texas every day…

• oceanUP Twitter Operator

Hahaha… That is so wrong!

• Ati

hahahahaha but realy
    they shouldnt do that
    but like seriously, y do people wanna make good boys bad

• ANTPATC

i always thought the lead singer looked like tom welling with the meat sucked out of him… lol they’re pretty funny.

really? grow up aar. lot of respect lost.

• No Bitchassness

LOL! twats

• ILoveGarbo

Wow, someone needs to grow up…

• Anonymous6

lmao i love tyson ritter, he is always so funny.

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

Why don’t people think that’s funny. I personally think it’s hilarious. The Jonas Brothers aren’t little boys, they have dirty sense of humor just like every other guy. And probably most of you.
    Love the JBs’ but..
    A+ AAR, because that’s just fuckin hilarious
    _______

Thanks for saying that dude! Almost every one of their fans think that they don’t have dirty thoughts like every other guy.

They’re not angels :).

• syngates

hahaaa..thats halariousssss.. i hope they do it..you guys need to fuckin relax and admit it wud be funnyyy.losin up.

• cielo

haha love it go TYLER!!! till them jonars to BOUNCE THEIR cocks

• musicconstant

Honestly, you JB stans need a little help. The slightest thing said that’s ‘bad’ about them, you flip out. Tyson was making a freaking joke. May not be funny to you, but he said it as a joke. No need to freak. And I AM a JB fan; I just know when not to flip.

• Katie90

HAHAHAHAHA that’s hilarious!!! I lol’ed

• DinoGirl

Dang – he was joking.

Some of you have a very large stick up your butt.
    The irony.

• itsconybitches

Lol,this made my day!Geez uys,its a joke!

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

LMAO! People are taking it a little to seriously. Its tongue-in-cheek. A joke. I’m surree they’re not gonna do it.

• Jonas4Canada

LOL @ Tyson’s comment.

OMG I got SO pissed reading the E! Online article, they were so rude to all 4 plus the whole Nick makes more ladies swoon than legal aged boys including his bros? Bitch please, Joe and Kevin are hot!

• inxmiles

oceanup wtf the fuck is with the picture. your just doing that to make them look bad. the american rejects have much better music then jb!

• Seriously

That is straight up HILARIOUS!!! Go AAR!!

j4c

did u c the other jonas post? kevin was alone and it was all talk about everything but him.

not everyone of there fans think that just the ones under 13 the rest of us are quite aware that there not virgins and were 110% fine with it cuz were not virgins either

I actually love the thought that Kevin and Joe have fucked before. Makes them hotter

(replying to this) – Oct 21, 2009 @ 03:26 pm

j4c

—————————–
    Hey Yvonne!

• Jonas4Canada

:O Rude!
    I haven’t been on here too much recently.
    Just little comments here and there, homework is really starting to kick in.

• jjean

And then there’s a better chance of joe doing it with me.

i know right i wonder if there any good i think joe would be amazing kevin would be good a nick would be alright

Anonymous

I can see Laurenj telling Danie that she has to share ;)

• jjean

Joe would be best, definately. You know the saying, “lady in the street, freak in the bed.” Yeah, I have a feeling Nick would be the male version of that.

But I better stop talking like this before I get arrested.

how do you know they are not virgins? are you their penises?

those fa.ggots jonas brothers will lick those pictures and jerk off looking at them!
    ———————————————
    yea cause guys who want to show other guys their cocks isn’t gay, right. That makes AAR gay.

no im the vigina that they bang every night god

no im the vigina that they bang every night god
    lol good comeback

• watch out!! evil flying monkeys!! ARGG! NO!

CALL AND SAY “IN MY PANTS!” FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THE JOBROS

_________________________________
    hahahahahhahaha wow i love
    ;)
    i wish

• anananan

Some people just don’t tell very good jokes. As if this would be true. Guess what the bus is cleaned after every rental and I’m sure desanitized after a group like this.

• Doom

Can some people not take a joke? Goodness. “He’s being so immature. That’s nasty. Who would want to see that.. “thing”.”

• Anonymous3000

ok i think that is compleatly wrong and i hate the fact that some people are thinking that this is a joke its not is really rude i have no idea why people are so rue to the jonas brothers they dont do anything wrong to anyone and yet everyone hates them
    THAT SUCKS these guys need to get a life insted of putting pics of their ****’* that is soooooo stupid
    dont they relies what they are doing are just incredably stupind and there is no need for that.

just coz they are famous does not mean thay can pe a pathetic prik and tha is just plain gross ewww

people that dont agree than why dn’t you go do that on the bus no you woudl’d because you know its dumb.!!!!!.

• KimHalpert

Why does this Tyson guy always have to be such a total douchebag. Your music is less than impressive, stop acting like you’re a god.

• Adam J

• deee

ahahaha that’s funny. i love how people are like “OMJ HES SO STOOPID” come on now, they’re joking.

• lovely09

So wrong but so funny

• Anonymous1278

JB doesn’t need a bunch of kids to protect them. They’re big boys. The guy was obviously kidding. Just chill out. They have great senses of humor unlike some of you here. You don’t need to protect their virtue. They’ve seen dicks before. And naked women too. It’s funny when children worry about JB, who are grown men (except for Nick).

• DinoGirl

Angela. said:

If JB does the real thing for the next band using the bus, then I’m starting a band TODAY!!
    xD

——————————————

I’m lead guitarist! ;D
    ________________________________

Haha.
    I’ll be lead vocals.
    We need a band name. xD

• Anonymousdgr

that’s definitely a little creepy!! i truly hope this dude is kidding.

Angela

how r u today sweet thing????
    I have a favour to ask????the photo link
    of kevin you sent me the other day
    with his abs showing…i have misplaced it…do you still have the link plz…could you forward it to me….LOL

• DemiMileyx3

Grow up, please

i think kevin woul be wild in bed

• kelss.

lmfao. oh my god people its a joke. You all make sexual comments towards them, stop being hyprocrites.

• Anonymous1234

hm, they’re real mature.

• lo

LMAO!!!!!!!
    i love jonas.

• Ahahha how could you NOT love Tyson Ritter….isn’t he just amazing!! :)

• kaley Venable

thats nasty.
    they are so gross.
    i hate them

LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    good one tweenies. you’ll all get to the point where you’re over your immaturity and can see the funny-ness in this. seriously. GROW UP.
    well done tyson. i applaud anyone who royally pisses off stupid ‘jo bro’ fans.

no just you. he’s HOT

• Keepitfunkyandkeepitbouncin’

The picture or whatever the “message” is at the bottem Beowulf the guy from all American rejects isn’t showing up..can anyone PlEASE tell me what it says…???
    Thanks!! Lol

• Anonymousss

No Duh . . .
    Tyson rockkkkks. ur sockkks & cocks lmfaooo.

• Lmfaoo<3NOT!

This isn’t funny what,so ever.
    It’s immature and rude.
    JB didn’t decide “Oh we want All American’s Rejects’ bus” NO they didn’t, their record company did, Hollywood Records.
    If they really do that, i hope Hollywood Records has some class and punish these, wanna-be, non-talented American Rejects, as they say…they are rejects.

He looks like he needs a bath

• sofii.z

LMAO. I can imagine JB’s reaction.

• Blair

lmfao that would be soooooo funny :DDD

• keaton.

i hate it when all these little 8,9,10, and 11 year olds like the one above me think their mature and they don’t even like to listen to anything but the jonas brothers and hannah montana. Disney Fabricated CRAP.

LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    well done tyson. i applaud anyone who royally pisses off stupid ‘jo bro’ fans.
    ——————————————-
    yea, cause taking pictures of your cock is real mature.

• Let me guess your a JB fan…

By the way AAR doesn’t suck, i guess everyone has an opinion, in which case….the gay faggots (JB) suck..

• Emma’sLife

Oct 21, 2009 @ 04:15 pm
    Angela. said:

DinoGirl said:

meli:] said:

DinoGirl said:

We have dirty minds.

I think when JB gets the bus, there’s going to be pictures like this in the bunk:

:]

===========

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO! omg if they do that AAR will be my heros for life!
    _____________________________________

Lol – I really hope AAR does that.
    I seriously think JB would get a good laugh out of it.
    xD

——————————————

I laughed so loud when I saw that.
    JB would definitely just laugh at it.

And maybe, just mabybe, do the same thing for the next band who’ll use that bus. LOL. ;D
    ==
    lmao! That just made my day! Thanks!

• NICOLE .

I hate their generic brand of bullshit radio rock, but I didn’t find this particularly offensive.

• nothingnesss

Oct 21, 2009 @ 04:17 pm
    Angela. said:

jjean said:

oh. So what are JB’s?

—————————————–

The hottest men created?
    The sexiest beasts to ever walk the Earth?
    The love of our lives?

Pic yout fave, darlin’. ;))
    ==
    lol, I like all of them!(:

• Emma’sLife

does that picture of that dude up there creep anyone else out besides me? O.O

• :)

hahaha… they’re pretty funny! le’ts show those lameass teeny singers wat real people do. hahaaah

• DinoGirl

Angela. said:

I laughed so loud when I saw that.
    JB would definitely just laugh at it.

___________________________________________

xD

• Angela.

xD

——————————————

I’m lead guitarist! ;D

• LeighHenri

Wow they’re mature.
    But seriously, do they think JB’s management wouldn’t clean out the bus before they got there?

• star19

Ms aNonymous

I think JB have been in the MAINSTREAM of things in the US for two whole strong years and eventually things will die down for them and it has at the moment….It happens to the best of the best…Look at britney, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguellera etc….They had their moments and then went quiet and all came back stronger than ever…This will happen to the boys…..I think THE WORLD wants its chance now with the boys therefore are HUGE and WANTED all around the world….Its early days yet and the boys will BOUNCE back stronger than ever and an audience who are alot mature and appreciative of the Boys and their new sound……..

• ~

Stop being retards. They’re grown. And Tyson is amazing.

ms aNonymous

Hope all goes well and it will and make the most of your precious time with your MOM…..Dont worry about what happened yesterday your loyal supporters came thru for you in aces….I told you we care and love you…..Ill stay on until you have to leave….thinking of you…be strong as I know you can be and we will chat when????
    luv u your No 1 fan, friend and sis…xoxoxo

• LAURENJ-

I could so see a collaboration with JB and Shakira and i truly hope it happens….Fans have to embrace the fact
    our boys are growing and so is their Music and i for one is loving it immensly….

Who would you like JB to collaborate with??????? (Plz choose someone outside Disney…LOL)

her loyal supporters all scattered last night.

i think they agreed with what was being said.

Lauren J

I always try to take a lesson from those I annoy….I get it…lol…its just from Spring on my drug abuse and life have spun..I am paying the price..I don’t fault anyone but myself..I like support though..but I get I have to be more respectful here…to some my words take up time and space and they think of it like (I don’t want to say the word but it rhymes with ham..lol..for the censors ya know..) and its monotonous to them…I never intended it to be but nevertheless it has been…I guess if its important i will keep it short but many comments…lol…maybe psychologically thats better..lol….

Thanks sweets….I will now make you a new comment…check for me all about you now..as I want to reach you…LOL

Anonymous

I don’t hate you…but you still may hate me if you wish…makes no nevermind to me…

C’mon guys they are just kidding :-) have a freaking sense of humor!

sorry it took so long for me to comment on this,the math question was 0+1 and I had to take time to figure out the answer XD AHAH

• Thewindblows<3AAR

I love both the Jonas Brothers and AAR. Hence my name. Tyson is just being funny. He’s like that. Some of you are taking it way too seriously.
    Haha if AAR and JB had a tour together, I’d be the first one there.

• Ms.aNonymous

Its time for multiplication questions..dont ya think?

• Keaton.

WOW, really ? your a fucking douche bag. stop being such a tightwadd. it’s a joke. your most likely only like 10 years old and the only kind of music you like are hannah montana the jonas brothers and other kiddie pop shit. fuck off douche. AND hollywood records dosen’t control what bus they use. they control their music. fuck bitch asswhore.

Ms aNonymous

we will have to stay up late and really talk about the things we want to talk about and dare anyone say anything i will personally hunt them down….LOL throughout the day we will keep it short and sweet and clean but after dark well thats when my dirty mind kicks in and my hormones go out of wack…..LOL you see as kevin’s mistress (love the title) I cant help the way i feel….a great guy like him needs to be appreciated and wanted personally and privately….LOL what V doesnt know wont kill him until their is a ring on my finger “I am a single lady” or “She Wolf”…..lol

• retroray

loll. i love tyson, I remeber watching one interview when they got asked about what they thought of the jonas brothers, and they said they don’t even consider those guys to be a band and that they’re just “little monkeys” and i agree :)

• Kelss.

This isn’t funny what,so ever.
    It’s immature and rude.

Wow. Get the stick out of your ass.

Do you guys HONESTLY think they’re not going to inspect the bus before they hand it onto the next band?

After one gets off for touring, they don’t just hop off the bus and that’s it. People come and clean it to make sure it looks presentable for the next band touring in it.
    They’re not going to leave pictures in the bunks. Really? Maybe a note on the counter from them in the small kitchen..but nothing vulger. You’re all fucking idiots if you believe he’s serious.

Sure. They might actually do it. But they’ll be taken down.

Learn to take a fucking joke.

i love the jonas brothers and i’m not a fan of tyson, but that’s funny!!

• nickjonasismyheart

ASSHOLE. leave my boys alone <3 and no one wants to see your cock! gross.

• Ms.aNonymous

I love you all and am here to only talk Jonas no fighting from me..

I believe that Move On was an anthem of a young man’s feelings toward a breakup….I have to say I hope it is recorded by the likes of AAR..and I find this is a joke as most do..I also believe that uh based on physique…JB are heads lol…above them…lol…and guys get guys jokes…are there guys here today?..damn I am impatient and reading from bottom up…lol..

Peace to everyone..I am sorry I have been descriptive of my life..I get OU is not the best place for that..so I will try hard not too..

So let me hear about you?

Peace

Oh and I will be out of touch (hears the shouts of joy from some, blah) so I am here for a short time…and yes OU is a guilty pleasure sorry I made it uncomfortable for some I hope to not do so in the future!

• rorys

haha tyson, what a joker<3

• ClaireBear

YEAHHH! GO TYSON!

Hahaha. To all you kids who are pissed:

The Rejects have a distinct, crude, sense of humor. They’re really sweet guys.

• brianaheart1995

Move On
    Serisouly, who other then me likes parading around in their room, in that song?

• mhmhmhmhm

Yeah, the JB’s will enjoy that.

Ms aNonymous

How r u today????? great I hope…. I for one would like a photo of kevin in all his glory….A JONAS glory at its best….LOL

• oyahhhhhhh

Why is everyone talking about their music? It really has nothing to do with any of this ahha

• UrsulaCaturla

This is so inmature. Lack of respect.

LOL HAHA LMAO…

not.
    Seriosuly? Sfu. Your really immature and being a dick doesnt make it funny.
    Alright thats all,bye.

• Ms.aNonymous

I think Gives You Hell was brilliant…said so many times I also said Move On was a guys song and surprise surprise Hollywood Records didnt release…coulda shoulda woulda…their mistake..I hope Joe’s song gets rerecorded…Timbaland I heard promiscuous…with Nelly…damnit man what happened to dumb? so you are all up in the butts of who..cuz we heard Tonights remix…it sucked? Now its Miley…are just a guy who fucks a bank account? really? Move On can be remade dude..stop flirting up the skirt of hip hop…and make some music….that song is raw and emotional and from a guys edge…Common and Timbaland have let down JB…and let me say…someone will get it and make it a phenom…and you will be saying coulda shoulda woulda..with a lot of excuses…JB is still on fire around the world…tell us why the states dont play them..Jesus we are Houdini or psychics…so what gives…

Kelss

I would save my breath because arguing with trolls who are obviously still in diapers dont get it was said “ALL IN GOOD FUN”…..boys will be boys….LOL
    Im sure JB arent to devasted by the comment…….LOL

Lauren J

Love you always..getting ready to leave and on fire.. hon…not artificially sprung…

• lanaa

me! :) although i really am an ‘i love everyody’ kinda person, im super bummed that itll never get recorded.

• 89

Maybe cause they are gay?

• ammanda

hes practically calling them gay what a fuck tard.

• Funny.Joke.Dumbass.Kids

Jonas Brothers fans are so fucking stuuuupid. They don’t know what sense of humor is or what? Whenever someone says something about their ‘Precious Angles’ they get all testy. Its a fucking joke kids. Don’t get those ‘gay skinny jeans u wear because of the jo bros’ in a bunch. HA HA.

If u get mad when people and celebs make fun of the Jonas Brothers…. You’re immature. So GROW DA FUCK UP. Kiddies

Im a big ASSSSSS Demi Lovato fan but i laugh my ass offffff when someone makes fun of her. just sayin’.

*********************************
    nope he will want to party at aunty Lauren’s house………LOL

Lauren J

makes you wonder who does the casting …I mean really….Joe is Italian dark and eyes that mesmerize..I get he might be wearing a robe…but damn it makes a girl wonder what lies beneath the sheath..lOL…and damn his white pearlies…holy shit I jizz just thinking how fun to play role with him…at night in a pool….instead of Marco Polo…Joe….Find Me…

Lauren..LMAO …touche..

but then I will feel I missed out…lol

Ms aNonymous

I think we are the only two on this post as there is another New post on JB….
    do you want to stay on here and chat
    or switch…..

P.S You wont miss out because you are my right hand, left hand and …………LOL

Lauren j

i just saw that and was goin to tell you..lets switch love..k…Ill take my chances..if nothing else thanks so so much and chat Monday?

Ms N

I cant wait for Joe’s acting career to
    kick start….He will make one hell of
    an actor as he ahs that Sexy big
    screen quality about him…He needs to
    do roles with sex scenes and show the
    world what he is made of……precious moments they will be…..

aar may have a lot of talent. but they’re just immature jerks. i mean come on. the jonas’s are 17,20, and 21(22) and then frankie and denise and kevin sr.

lots of respect lost for aar now. they shouldn’t be dicks just because the jonas’s want to be good rolemodels

Ms aNonymous

hey Im here for you always no matter
    what….and the best of luck and I guess I will talk with you on Monday….Love you baby with all my heart….xoxoxo

• The_Scene

tyson.
    guys he’s just kidding.. that’s the way he is.

• Anonymous1234

You would think he would be more mature than that. That’s pretty rude. And disgusting.

• _bby

Oh, come on people, don’t get so butt-hurt over this :) It’s just a little joke, haha.

Anyone go on SAY NOW……
    all i know they are still in Toronto and it was mainly kevin and Joe doing them……
    Nick must be pissed at all the TROLLS
    giving him crap……LOL

Lauren J

I mean don’t get me wrong Joe as a blood sucking (and more) vampire..with the slick backed hair from lovebug..he should have been a vulturi with his Italian blood..and that every girl in the audience would be secretly leaning and pushing their hair out of the way, off their necks for just one bite from Joe…..I mean the character..lol… I being from WA tend to side with the werewolves…sensual sexual and hungry…and native american..how hot…who are the hunks surrounding T Lautner….guess our fangs will be salivating to find out!

LOL! asshole..

• CalmYourNipples

Man, some people need to take a joke. Like seriously! & loosen up. Like Jon said from J&K+8, “Pull that stick out from your ass/butt!”

the JB would most likely be jealous and say “why don’t i have a cock this big?” fucking idiotic jonas fans.

LAURENJ
    Ms N

I cant wait for Joe’s acting career to
    kick start….He will make one hell of
    an actor as he ahs that Sexy big
    screen quality about him…He needs to
    do roles with sex scenes and show the
    world what he is made of……precious moments they will be…..
    ____________________________________________-
    NOW THAT YOU SAY THAT I AM GOING TO TRY AS HARD TO GET A GOOD ROLE IN MY ACTING CAREER SO I CAN HAVE JOE ON TOP OF ME IN A MOVIE!

• CalmYourNipples

This isn’t funny what,so ever.
    It’s immature and rude.
    —————–
    OMFG!!! Learn how to take a fucking joke! I am a JB fan but seriously some of you guys need to learn how to take a joke! And AAR does NOT suck, they are amazing, not what so ever talentless, and definitely not rejects OR wanna-bes! D:

• ash

wtf? and i thought they were cool…

• Angela.

LJ, sweetheart, I’m sorry I couldn’t reply to you I still have school…I’ll talk to you later, kay?

And it would be my pleaseure to show you that hot Kev pic later.

Catch in a while. ;)

****************************************
    found my xmas present i want it ALL wrapped up….LOL

• letty

since no one would look at there cocks on purpose they want someone to look at them by accident.

You guys are so ridiculous.
    It’s a joke, and a funny one at that.
    Get over it.

• ToriJONAS<3

WTF! welll thats stupid! GAY! IMAO!…

Ms aNonymous

my fifteen year old niece is Obsessed with taylor lautner and is TEAM JACOB…LOL

Joe as a vampire is befitting of him and would be perfect….nothing like clenching your teeth into his fine………………………..LOL

• Ms.aNonymous

Lauren j if i can get my act together…I swear I hear my shit on other posts….well mabye I do have a grandiose idea of myself..but damnit for a junkie..I have a grand vocabulary..my punctuation sucks….

Have you gone to Dlisted..I laugh my ass off..kiddies don’t try this at home…but then again.. if your parents allow you to be babysat by OU..shit…maybe instead of banning left and right we should pinpoint the obviously underage and send them to the censors..ultimately this post would cost money…Jesus…I mean I am not a parent and just so you know…if I were i would want to know the history..of my kid..fuck its not that hard..my best will be that you can’t come into my home without my personal drug testing..If A and I make it..and I meet his kid..watch out..he wont want to party at Dads house…LOL

• Ashleyyy

Goodness gracious, I’m a fan, but some of you Jonas fans are so annoying. You’re not even supposed to be on here without adult supervision. Grow up, spend some time at school and learn to take a joke. And all you little girls making sexual comments about JB’s penises and having them on top of you, and wanting to do them.. newsflash, you’re hypocrites. JB aren’t 12, they’re 21, 20, and 17. I’m pretty sure they laugh at sexual shit like that, everyone does. And once you hit puberty, you will too.

they are idiots!
    all american rejects not the Jonas Brothers.

i hate jb fans. they can’t stand a joke.
    this IS funny, suck it up

• Wallflower

Bahaha Wtf? That’s great, ha.

I am a fan of AAR but I think I just lost some respect for them. I hope Tyson is joking!

That’s funny XD

It was a joke, everyone! Wow! I cant believe u thought it was true! haha!

Thats not funny or cool, but hey think about it…If the Jonas Brothers put pics of them like that out people wouldnt be all…they need to grow up and blah blah blah. They would love it. <3

• Hello!

Everyone, GET OVER IT! It was a joke!

• allison

thats hilarious.
    i hope they did.

Okaay.. U guys are just bummed the jonas brothers are more famous than you.. :/

• laurennn

ugh. no respect!

• Abby

thats not funny at all. Why even say something like that? Is he even aware that they have a little brother and even some very young fans. My little niece just asked what a c**k was!! I said it was a type of bird. Geez man, think a little!

haha. tyson is the best :D

• Mercedes

aww i love tyson & his random thoughts

classic tyson ritter moment

& u guys need 2 get a sense of humor!

• M;)

HAHAHAHA this is class

• M;)

HAHAHAHA this is class

• :))

Good god people! take a joke.
    Although it would be so funny!
    Love Tyson!

• R.

wow that’s really grown-up

• Chelsea-Rose

LMAO :)

• cdjdsgoferiogiv

fucking douche bag.

• Anonymousssssssssssssssssss

BAHAHAHAHAA stupid teenies, appreciate the humor. That’s hilarious ahahahaha GO AAR!

• Mercedes

aww i love tyson & his random thoughts

classic tyson ritter moment

& u guys need 2 get a sense of humor!

that is so mean and nasty, to do that to people. and its disrespect.

eww that guy is a pervert. look what he wrote:

I’m sorry Paris, I have to cancel tonight because my throat p.ussy aka ‘mother’ , aka voice isn’t comming out to play today. 1st time in 3yrs

you do know that your vocal chords look like a p*ssy no?

• oneofakindxo

lmao calm down. he was joking

• Anonymous44

BAHAHAA! That be funny if they did and like, Joe found one. He’d be like, WTF???

“Hannah Montana” is the Week’s #1 TV/Cable Telecast in Target Kids and Viewers
    Posted on 20 October 2009 by Robert Seidman

via Disney release:
    October 20, 2009
    Weekly Ratings Highlights for October 12-18, 2009
    Final National Ratings
    Disney Channel is TV’s No. 1 Network in Total Day
    for the 22nd Time in 23 Weeks in Tweens 9-14
    Sunday’s All-New “Hannah Montana” is the Week’s No. 1 TV Telecast
    in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14, and Cable’s No. 1 Scripted Telecast in Viewers

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Isn’t Danielle gonna go on tour with them..?
    What if she sees the pics first?
    LOL.

————————————–

shes not going to see said pictures because theyre obviously not going to take any… >.>

• sleepy_head

Gosh, people where’s your humor?? He was JOKING, you know that word?
    I totally love JB, and I really don’t like Tyson Ritter (you can punsh me, I still won’t like him) but it’s just OBVIOUS that this was a joke, and guess what…I laughed!
    Because he was being funny, nothing more. -.-

HAHAHAHA MAJOR WIN TYSON. so fucking sexy. send me the pics boys, if you don’t want them ;)

• jjean

Oct 21, 2009 @ 02:52 pm
    Anono said:

Well, if they do that they might be a tad embarrased cause we all know Joe has a MONSTER in his pants. Nothing compares to that. He wins hands down. Just sayin………..
    ____________________
    Preach it girlfriend.

Now that is a picture I would like to see.:)

sleepy_head said:

Gosh, people where’s your humor?? He was JOKING, you know that word?
    Because he was being funny, nothing more. -.-

—————————-

youre my hero of the day.

• kamikaze

lol i love the fact that jonas teenies are now so offended by tysons joke! “thats so immature” “i dont respect them anymore!”

LMAO!! if you didnt notice, AAR doesnt give a fuck! lol. some poeple just need to calm down. as if people cant be immature and joke around anymore… only if it concerns the jb right? jeez

Kev and Danie are not virgins

Haha that would be so funny.

• DinoGirl

Haha.
    :P

That’s actually pretty funny.

yes, because the all american rejects are so hardcore.

• MZ

LMAAOOO

Wouldn’t be hilarious if Nick or Joe just walked up to their bunk and went ‘I’m bigger’ hahaha :)

haahha love all-american rejects..and jb lol

• Snb

Tyson is such an ass hole! What the F is his problem?

• sleepy_head

I don’t think so, but if you’re right, so what? Big whoop, wow world’s ending, everyone’s gonna die or what?

• emilyyyyyy

LISAA said:

How do we even know this is there real Twitter?

dont believe till its confirmed to be a REAL TWITTER!!
    ——————-
    they never got in “trouble”. so maybe they saw a tweet, and thought it was interesting..and posted it on here. CALM DOWN! Oceanup are nice people.

puhlease, it’s all an illusion of the skinny jeans.. “monster” lmfao

• Anonymoussss

Tyson is joking. Why the fuck are getting so upset over this?

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

How old is this guy. Cause he really needs to act his age. How rude is that? Geez.

this is so damn immature i mean i don’t think it will be a pleasant sight for ne one o see those nasty things

• Delsy

ew!

• :) :) :)

Well if that’s not gay then I don’t know what is.

• laurb

Love the JBs’ but..
    A+ AAR, because that’s just fuckin hilarious

• Anono

• xxSmilesxx

I don’t hate AAR, and I knew that he was kidding, but people really need to stop making jokes about JB, it’s really getting old :/

• LoveJb<3

You guys need to CHILLLL OUTTTT!
    He was JK!….hopefully.

but i’d love to see their reactions ;)

bahahha.

• sleepy_head

I’m just laughing my ass off about all you people who go on like: “so immature, so gay,…” but I’m gonna help you all: first open a new internet browser, then write: http://www.google.com and then search for: joke, maybe you’ll understand what that means then.

Honestly, can’t you just laugh and admit that this is funny?

• MrsGregGarbowsky

LMFAO I’D LOVE TO SEE JB’S FACES IF THEY DO THAT!xD

• Rockwood

Listen after that guy they might want to disinfect the bus. God knows what kind of girls these guys dabbled in. Yuckkkkkkk – Pictures will be the least of their worries, I’d be worried about some major bodily fluid spillage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 21, 2009 @ 02:52 pm
    Anono said:

____________________
    Preach it girlfriend.

• ssexybeast

I think this guy is pretty hot…hehe

And lol @ his plan.

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

______

And how is this rude…?
    C’mon dude, its obvious that they were kidding.
    Being mature when you don’t need to be is boring. Just sayin.

• Pizza girl loves Cheesy

Hahah, you guys need to CHILL.

They’re obviously just kidding, geez.

• Linnnyy

Haha, agreeed ;)
    These kids need to chill out. And, I LOVE your icon. jack & Alex happen to be the sex ;)

Please, all of you saying ‘grow up’ and that kind of shit, just go..go.

you are all complete idiots. of course he wasnt being serious he was making a joke. im a jonas fan and i see the funny side and im not a big aar fan either so im not saying it because im ‘taking sides’ or whatever crap im gonna get thrown at me for this. he wasnt trying to make a huge dig and they obviously arent really going to do it.

you lot are the ones who need to grow up and take a joke.

• samdfudshfskja

LOVE ARR!
    show those dumb ass jonas brothers how real rock stars do it! =D

• Ashleyyy

Oh my freakin’ gosh, they’re kidding you guys! all you little jonas tweenies, don’t get your undies in a bunch. talking about loosing respect, shit. hahaha learn to take a joke. they wouldn’t really do that!

• LillyB

Ha.
    Lmfao.
    Get a sense of humor please! It was funny.
    The all american rejects have better music anyway. (in my opinion)

• keaton.

Because they think the jonas brothers are gay you stupid dipshit.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

why would they do that anyway? :S

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Isn’t Danielle gonna go on tour with them..?
    What if she sees the pics first?
    LOL.

i think danielle has seen kevin nekked. she wont be shocked

• Eneyi

Thats pretty funny lol, ngl XD

• anonymous…

hate them

• meli:]

ANTPATC said:

==========
    LMFAO!! OMG HE DOES HAHAHAHHA!

as funny as this guy is and as
    funny as this post was i really hope he wasn’t being serious
    lol.

• YO

I love AAR and Tyson, but we really take anything that comes out of his mouth seriously anymore. I met him a few weeks ago & he was coked out of his mind the entire day, and not a single thing that came out of his mouth was coherent. Just sayin.

• swiftxwings

Aw, I love the AAR.
    But…if he’s serious…
    Poor JB :/ Disrespectful.
    But I’m sure they’d laugh it off.

• ellomate

that’s interesting to say the least.
    im a huge jb fan, but it’s a joke guys,

People on Team Jonas are saying the Saynow calls from the boys are done already

why is everyone taking this so seriously? its hilarious. they are joking. jeez

haha. this is just Tooooo good.
    love AAR. :)
    it was JOKE, people.
    get over it.

• meli:]

Jonas4Canada said:

LOL @ Tyson’s comment.

=====

WAIT WHAT? what happened? 0.0

• Jonas4Canada

In the E! Online post about the hot underage stars.
    They pretty much said that Nick is the hottest Jonas but they dissed them all too.
    I hate how there’s always a “hottest Jonas”.
    Like yeah everyone has their preferences but Nick being the hottest Jonas isn’t a fact. Plus, they’re brothers, comparing siblings like that is just wrong.

• Gemma

i love the jonas brothers
    but LOL thats pretty funny haha

• CookieBooLisxo

I’m a fan of both
    But this is really immature like seriously
    Thinking about the reaction tho is funny to me
    But seriously i think its kinda immature hes older than like all 3 of them but seriously thats kinda stupid to me
    So don’t bash me its my opinion

Oookay? Lmao :L :’)

• abcdefghijk

That’s hilarious! I think it would be funny.. but I’m sure people clean up the bus before JB will get it, ya know?

• YouBelongWithMe

That is rude

I hope they don’t do that.JB would be so pissed.

What is this fuckery? He looks gross

• Leah

asshole

• meli:]

jjean said:

Oct 21, 2009 @ 02:52 pm
    Anono said:

____________________
    Preach it girlfriend.

Now that is a picture I would like to see.:)

========
    LMFAO!!!!! winning comment of the day!
    i can totally picture joe, kevin, and nicks faces. they’d be like “wow really thats all? poor guy” with smiles on their faces haha

• msoceanupwhaat?!

:O
    if they do, do that them im no longer a fan…

Im sorry that these stupid teenies don’t get Tyson’s humor. anyways AAR are awsome :D

• foreverlacie

I know this is just a joke but…I dont se it funny at all. I dont like people who are like this, they think they are cool by cussing or joking like this, but they are not.

• m

those guys are gay

The saynows are over? That was fast.

• meli:]

Jonas4Canada said:

In the E! Online post about the hot underage stars.
    I hate how there’s always a “hottest Jonas”.

===========

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? that’s so messed up. i hate that too. don’t single them out people it’s the Jonas brotherS not 1 sex god and 2 other guys.

at least they do that for there fans

• WhoaChasity

If the Jonas Brothers said they were going to do this (Not saying they would so dont jump me for it lol) everyone would be laughing their heads off saying how funny it is.

Whatever happened to the people who know how to laugh? Youre all acting so stupid. (no offence). Its a joke. Laugh. Ha-Ha.

TAKE.A.JOKE

:P

I love each and every one of ya.

(Ps: I think its kinda funny xD Think about the boys reactions. ha)

• keaton.

Uhm, of course they have. Most likely they’ve seen pictures. that may be hard for you 10 year olds do understand, but it’s called having HORMONES AND BEING 20 FUCKING YEARS OLD.

• Eneyi

The saynows are over? That was fast.
    They did say from only 3-3:30…

• meli:]

============

WRONG
    1) speak for yourself
    2) actually they are virgins
    3) I’m 17 years old and im a virgin till marriage because, like the jonas brothers, i also consider my body, morals, and God’s will to be taken very seriously.
    4) your logic is flawed and is only based on your biased version of a “fact”

• Jonas4Canada

Meli- LOL sex god. No offense but 1, there is only one g-d, and 2, Nick is only 17…
    Plus everyone has different taste.
    I think all 3 have good looks, just I like the exoticness of Joe, you know.

Oh and if you saw the vid of Joe taking the top off during WW3- his upper body is getting so built and sexy! That shirtless pic = OLD OLD OLD.

I think Kevin and Joe have had a lot of practice

• Carrrrrie

I think it’s hilarious if he was joking.

And rude, abnoxious, and immature if he’s not. Seriously, like…who does that? That’s really messed up, ha.

But I’m like 90% sure that he’s kidding, haaa.

Do you think Joe and Kevin have seen their girlfriend naked before?
    I’m not a perv! I just wanna know what u think lol

• hpaddictedx

LMFAO
    I can see them doing that.

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww! who would want to have sex with kevin? i giuess dani but she ugly to

• DinoGirl

JB may have strong morals, but they do laugh at dirty things.

They laughed when Joe said “twatter”.
    And when they were asked about the disco-stick.

I’m sure they laugh and make jokes about similar things when no camera or fans are around.
    There’s nothing wrong with that.

I wonder if they’ll be asked about Tyson’s twitter in a future interview.
    xD

• meli:]

Jonas4Canada said:

Plus everyone has different taste.
    I think all 3 have good looks, just I like the exoticness of Joe, you know.

==========

yeah well theyre all sex somethings. and oh my gosh dont even get me started on that upper body of his -.- that video was death! hes such a tease!

JJEAN- i agree with the perosn above! NICK is a freak in bed. you can tell. the quiet ones are always the kinkiest. i actually think joes gonna be the romantic sensual one in bed. and kevins gonna be romantic lol. i dont believe this kind of stuff but have you read JB’s sextronomy?

• hpaddictedx

Wow people in this post can’t take a joke? Way to kill the fucking mood.

• OliviaKristin

wow, immature.
    thats so lame, go do something with your
    life.

• jjean

meli:] said:

Jonas4Canada said:

Plus everyone has different taste.
    I think all 3 have good looks, just I like the exoticness of Joe, you know.

==========

What’s sextronomy?

• DinoGirl

We have dirty minds.

:]

• meli:]

DinoGirl said:

We have dirty minds.

:]

===========

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO! omg if they do that AAR will be my heros for life!

• klhncvld

how fucking disrespectful,seriously!

• Angela.

What douchebags.

JB rocks, hope they have a safe trip. ;D

• JoBroFan

EVEN THOUGH IM AN AAR FAN, THIS IS SO STUPID.
    JB HAS THEIR OWN ‘MANPLACE’ SO THEY DON’T NEED TO SEE YOUR OWN ‘MANPLACE’. I GOT MAD AT AAR FOR THIS, BECAUSE I AM BOTH AN AAR FAN AND JB FAN. I DONT WANT JB TO BE IN TROUBLE. AAR’S SO STUPID. THEY’RE JUST JEALOUS THAT JB HAS MORE FAME THAN THEM BUT EVEN THOUGH JB HAS MORE FAME, THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT IT. THEY CARE ABOUT THE FANS. AAR, I WAS SO ADDICTED TO YOU, NOW IM NOT. STUPID F*CKING A*SHOLE B*TCHES. SORRY FOR THE LANGUAGE, OCEANUP. I’M JUST SO MAD.
    —————-

EVEN THOUGH IM AN AAR FAN, THIS IS SO STUPID.

• caiab

yeah, my friends told me they were making jokes about them when they opened for them ant Blink 182. So disrespectful.

• A.C. [:

LMFAO! wow, some people in this post are idiots.. um the AAR are guys who like to have fun and they don’t care what anyone says about them.. umm and why lose respect for them? gosh, I think you’re the immature ones -__- seriously, he’s saying that because the jonas brothers are such freaking goodie goodies -__-
    JB sucks anyway [:

• altosaxgirly

I totally agree with ya!

Lauren J you mean Fox..

• LAURENJ-

her loyal supporters all scattered last night.

i think they agreed with what was being said
    ************************************
    Lets not start shit…we got u loud and clear…point taken so plz drop it…..

• JBFan0816

^^ Hey JoBroFan, Easy.
    I know, this sucks but I think
    they probably won’t do this. Or
    they’ll find theirselves hurt from
    Big Rob. haha. Just Kidding. JUST
    KIDDING! Sheesh. xP

• bree

ahhahaha i love this x]
    dont get me wrong., i love the jobros
    but this is hilarious (:

• Ms.aNonymous

I wonder do werewolves eat fox? I mean what will we see in New Moom beyond Kristen Stewarts eyes acting? LOL

Can Rob Pattinson speak with an American accent in a louder decibel..?

wow thats really mature

why?

• altosaxgirly

cuz its funny!

• LAURENJ-

thats what i hate about OU during the day
    you are constantly having to defend the JB
    to the TROLLS that just dont get it…..I think JB would laugh at tyson’s
    comment and probably are Fans of AAR but the babies on here are still thinking out of their DIAPERS…….

• Ms.aNonymous

Hey Anonymous…join the convo..all are welcome..bygones be bygones…capiche?

Ms aNonymous

i for one cant wait for New Moon…I have already booked gold Class tickets with a huge group of GF and my sisters and we are going to the premier in style….I
    am Team Edward….nothing like a pommy disguising himself as a yankee….LOL

• Francesca

LMFAO
    i love them
    AND the jonas brothers. :)

• WhiteHorsex3

LMAO

Hilarious!! AAR’s music is awesome, nice to know they’re also funny. I would pay good money to see JB’s faces if they ever did that. too bad they’re only kidding ):

LOL at the little girls saying it’s “gay” and “rude” and “awful” and “immature”. It’s a joke you sensitive ass humorless bitches.

classic.
    epic win xD

• LAURENJ-

What i wouldnt give to see JB in all their glory….
    The amount of chemistry and tell a story…
    So to all the Trolls who need to grow up
    either get with the program or shut the hell
    up……………

JONAS BROTHERS ROCK…………….

****************************
    rofl LMAO

• Feist

LMFAO.
    Tyson Ritter would TOTALLY do it to!

Wow its called fucking SARCASM! Yall are so gay….. Bye.

• meli:]

jjean said:

meli:] said:

Jonas4Canada said:

Plus everyone has different taste.
    I think all 3 have good looks, just I like the exoticness of Joe, you know.

==========

What’s sextronomy?

=========
    it’s basically astronomy. like what aries, leos, cancer, virgos, etc. are like in bed.

• jjean

oh. So what are JB’s?

• J-Bug

Have people heard about a joke.Well I guess all JB stans will get offended.Not everybody is a fan of the Jonas brothers and he was just kidding JB are known for their purity rings and being virgins some people love it some others just find it hilarious I guess Tyson is one of those person and just joking with sexuality.

• Jonathan

What a friggin RETARD.

xxSmilesxx said:

—————————

people make jokes everyday, get over it. just when its jonas being targetted everyone jumps on the bandwagon ‘OMG THEY DONT DESERVE THIS!!!!!!!’ who gives a s;hit. they arent going to care so get over it.

if it was directed at anyone else no one would have batted an eyelash.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Yeah me too.

And what Tyson said…LMAO! He’s so funny.

J-Bug said:

not all of us are like this. im a jonas fan and i find this funny it doesnt bother me in the slightest. its those refered to as ‘fake fans’ who make a big deal out of a JOKE. they have no sense of humour.

# We’re live on #SayNow and taking calls at 1-877-JONAS-BROS (1-877-456-6272)2 minutes ago from API

CALL AND SAY “IN MY PANTS!” FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THE JOBROS

• Larah

THIS IS WAY TOO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA OMGOSH HAHAHAHA I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE JOBROS FACES WHEN THEY SEE THE COCKS IN THE WHOLE TOURBUS! hahahahaha

• huggles

MZ said:
    LMAAOOO

_______________________________________
    WIN. Best comment I’ve read on here in a while. *applauds*

Poor JB, always getting picked on.

• sandy R

WOW! and i thought this guy was cool! I WAS SOOOO WRONG! what a prick! Not cool man, act mature. douchebag :S

jjean said:

oh. So what are JB’s?
    =========
    you’re profile pic makes me…

• DinoGirl

meli:] said:

DinoGirl said:

We have dirty minds.

:]

===========

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO! omg if they do that AAR will be my heros for life!
    _____________________________________

Lol – I really hope AAR does that.
    I seriously think JB would get a good laugh out of it.
    xD

• sleepy_head

# We’re live on #SayNow and taking calls at 1-877-JONAS-BROS 1-877-JONAS-BROS ( 1-877-456-6272 1-877-456-6272)2 minutes ago from API

CALL AND SAY “IN MY PANTS!” FOR WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THE JOBROS

_________________________________

hahaha that made my day, thankz!! ;)

• HOLAA

muahhahahhahaahhahahaaaa
    hahahhahahahahahh
    hahahar.
    XD :)

thats not nice but hahaha

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Errr, wouldnt comeone have to check that everrything is erm cleaned before jb move in ??..

thats not nice but hahaha

• msoceanupwhaat?!

• anon

Oh have a sense of humour. The guy isn’t serious. The tour bus is cleaned out and checked before the next band gets it so this could never happen. He was just joking. He knows anything they leave behind will be removed before the bus is passed on. Its like a hotel room.

• Angela.

DinoGirl said:

meli:] said:

DinoGirl said:

We have dirty minds.

:]

===========

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO! omg if they do that AAR will be my heros for life!
    _____________________________________

Lol – I really hope AAR does that.
    I seriously think JB would get a good laugh out of it.
    xD

——————————————

I laughed so loud when I saw that.
    JB would definitely just laugh at it.

• Jess

Lmfao. You people gotta chill. Tyson is only joking.
    I fucking love Tyson Ritter. Om nom nom (:

thats just gross

• Angela.

jjean said:

oh. So what are JB’s?

—————————————–

The hottest men created?
    The sexiest beasts to ever walk the Earth?
    The love of our lives?

Pic yout fave, darlin’. ;))

• (Jessica

Despite if I like them or not (which, I’m not a fan) that is just plain disrespectful and I’ve lost MY respect for AAR.

• -1-1-1

C’mon grandma get a sense of humor

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

FIRST!! :)
    & LMAO

• vtmbv

that’s stupid!

• JMarie

Tyson is just funny, although I hope he is kidding because I’m sure Denise and Frankie will get on the bus at some point.

• MrsJonas

Oh whoa, what a big boys aren’t they! Jeez..

Are they gay?

LMAOO

Woah, thats SOOOO mature… Gosh…

• ilovetheJBeees

They prob aren’t serios but it’s still mean this just shows the level of respect they have for people they don’t even know