Miley Cyrus SWINE FLU INFECTION?

When Miley Cyrus feel sick earlier this month, her publicist said it was strep throat. However, her costar Cody Linley had a different story. He told Reelz Channel: ‘I spoke with Miley the day that she canceled the tour.

She said she felt really bad, she just didn’t understand what was happening, but she just got really sick and had to run off stage because things were just, like, on her heart, too heavy. Then the next day she told me she had the swine flu.’

Miley released this statement to E! News: ‘Miley never had the swine flu, doesn’t have the swine flu, is not sick and has a concert tonight.’ According to Cody, Miley was back to 100 percent as of Thursday night as she prepared to play in Birmingham after her difficult battle with SWINE H1N1 FLU.

JB YOU’RE AVAILABLE FOR CITY OF HOPE NOW!!!!

• LaLaLandGirl

Wait…I’m confused.

• Anonymous-<3

Omg..SO not true ,,lol

JB YOU’RE AVAILABLE FOR CITY OF HOPE NOW!!!!

I thought they were going.

MILEY GOT OVER IT TO FAST TO BE THE SWINE FLU!

this is really old oceanup… and anyways i need girl advice i am a guy and well this web sight is full of girls lol so can anyone help me?

• Mel

Completely fake!

JB YOU’RE AVAILABLE FOR CITY OF HOPE NOW!!!!

I thought they were going. — NO they WERE going to PR. Now they’re not!

• Stewie

It’s kind of a tricky thing. Obviously she doesn’t have it now, but she might’ve had it then. I kind of think she did, but Disney obviously woldn’t want parents knowing that. Either way, Cody really needs to learn when to stop talking.

• roflkayla

cody’s a famewhore.

• Adam J

FIRST! haha

first of all reps dont always tell the truth…there job is to make there client look good…………cody id her friend and there is no reason y he would make tht up or lie on her…….i dont think hes lying but mayb she thought she had it wen she told him…..and second of all she is around alot of little kids tht prob dont wash their hands….well hope she gets better

justjaredjr Miley Cyrus To Cody Linley: I Don’t Have Swine Flu!: Take it from Miley Cyrus, she doesn’t have Swine Flu.. http://bit.ly/kd4rc
    35 minutes ago from twitterfeed

cody’s a famewhore.
    ———————
    agreed

Vanessa Hudgens just made an official twitter account!!!!

• SARAH!

smells like bullshit. but IF its true….that sucks cuz im my friend has swine flu too.

PREVIEW (WJRT) — Rob Zombie and The Jonas Brothers? Ozzy Osbourne and Loggins & Messina? Alice Cooper and Jason Mraz?

Not exactly bands you would expect to collaborate on a regular basis. But when it’s for kids and for cancer, anything can happen.

And it will Saturday, Oct. 24 as the 2009 Stars Guitars event takes place at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center in Dearborn.

The autographed guitar and sports memorabilia auction — which includes a performance by classic rockers REO Speedwagon — is raising money for the Charles A. Main M.D. Pediatric Cancer Survivor Scholarship Fund.

Source:ABC Local WANNA MAKE A BET THE FAMEWHORE WILL BE THERE?

• Delsy

Urg i am sick and tired of swine flu more people DIE from the normal flu than they do from frinkin Swine Flu.

Ehhh as long as she is not sick anymore don’t care what she had

• the_historian

When Miley Cyrus feel sick earlier this month
    that doesn’t make sense, don’t you mean felt?

• woopthereitis
  • MrsJonas

If it’s true then that’s bad.
    I hope Miley’s feeling okay now!

her reps r prob saying tht bc she always around kids and she would loose ticket sales would go down bc parents wouldnt want their kids around her…..but i think reps r just saying tht so parents dont freak out

• hpaddictedx

If she did have it or not, who cares? She’s healthy now and I’m glad she’s alright.

Vanessa Hudgens just made an official twitter account!!!!

I love her BG picture.

• livindalife

i think im in love with your icon:)
    and yes, cody is a famewhore.

you over it in like 5 days

DONT MILEY SUCKS!!!!!!!

• anonymous

it’s so weird seeing people calling somthing that have killed people and children “not bad”. maybe it’s not as bad as other decises. But i would call things that kills people for bad.

wowww she meant its not that bad as in its no worse than the normal flu. the common cold kills people so why is everyone obessing over H1N1 is what they meant

• itsconybitches

Wow,I am getting the Swine flu shot on Monday….Oh lord have mercy

• itsconybitches

I am afraid now…

• EmmaYup

Oct 23, 2009 @ 04:33 pm
    ssexybeast said:

Does anyone know what the side effects of the shot are? My mom is thinking about making my family get them….i wanna know the pros and cons.

Just plain sickness and stuff(you can look it up online) but the shot has proven to have CANCEROUS cells in it.
    Many people have been affected by down syndrome because of it and some have died.
    Which again urges me to say, DON’T TAKE IT! lol
    ~~~~
    Whoa! Glad I know that now, thanks!

My friend is going to get one, I hope nothing happens to her:(

• Anonymous432

Wow Miley is really into Liam… so happy for her.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOVAEZAygA&feature=player_profilepage

=======
    At 1:30 and 1:45 she looks to the side and smiles, it’s so cute.

• ssexybeast

Whoa! Glad I know that now, thanks!

My friend is going to get one, I hope nothing happens to her:(

Hum….I’ll be praying.=]

• itsconybitches
  • Anonymous321

=======
    At 1:30 and 1:45 she looks to the side and smiles, it’s so cute. ___ OMG look at her at 1;45 she is SO IN LOVE~! Sorry Nick! :/

itsconybitches said:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0vzmNKsKqI&feature=related love the outfit! me too, but I like the black and white on the dancer better! SO CUTE!. WOW listen to the crowd, shout hoe down!

• Anonymoussssssss

can i have a link proving the side effects and deaths because of the shot? my doctor told me just 3 days ago no major side effects have been reported..

• asdsadasdasdasd

I said it ine time in a previous pst: SWINE FLU IS NOT THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT BAD
    obviously this can kiil people just like another illness but it’s not as bad as AIDS
    half of my school got it and now we laught about the swine flu and call them “pig” but no one died… people who has died is because they probably got another illness or something

• izzit

I hate how people continue to call it “Swine Flu.” Seriously, how hard is it to say “H1N1″?

Anyway. He’s so stoned there it’s not funny.

Poor Miley :(

CODY LINELY IS IN BIG TROUBLE! play video! http://worldmileyfans.blogspot.com/

CODY GOT A BIG MOUTH ON HIM! (maybe h’e s a famwhore) WHO KNOWS!

• gyuogyu

Somebody smoked a little weed before the premiere

• annamile

LOOVE HER!

• No Bitchassness

LMAO he’s fucking stoned! look at his eyes

• keighlaysd;laksdjf;alsd

yeahh, birmingham:D

• Anonymous432

I think she had a stomach flu, because they are over much quicker, and her voice was not effected like it would be when she had a common cold.

Nick and Miley Duet as Kevin said.. is a beautiful Love Song.. about Nick and Miley… Bounce is about Nick & Courtney and their sexual encounter. One is sweet, the other id dirty.. Times have so changed :(

• ssexybeast

SO TRUE. People have gotten it and recovered…apparently it’s just like the normal flu.

Has anyone seen the movie I Am Legend? I kinda see this swine flu thing turning out like that, ukno, kuzza the vaccination and stuff. IDK. Hope not!

If u haven’t seen the movie this probly makes 0 sense.(:

No, I’ve seen it haha
    And I bet that is the least of our problems right now…..but who knows? Everything is possible.

And looks like Cody is telling BS again.

“Then the next day she told me she had the swine flu.”
    Doctors have to send a swap across half the country to a laboratory and spend half a week to get a diagnosis, and Cody new after one day she had swine flu? Why waste all the money and work, just ask Cody Linely the next time somebody is sick.

• Adam J

you can infect me miley i love you!

• EmmaYup

Oct 23, 2009 @ 04:24 pm
    ssexybeast said:

If u haven’t seen the movie this probly makes 0 sense.(:

No, I’ve seen it haha
    ~~~~~~
    Yeah I was just thinking maybe. The people on the movie who take the vaccination this person created turn into weird zombie-things. Kinda creepy, actually

izzit said:

Anyway. He’s so stoned there it’s not funny
    ======
    I agree. Best is just call it the flu.
    H1N1 is just the strain that is this season the most widespread. Strains come up and stay for a season, then another one comes. That is reason you have to get a new vaccine every year. This year it happens to be a H1N1.

• ssexybeast

Which again urges me to say, DON’T TAKE IT! lol

• life

vic-2763 – agreed ! the only one interested are the obsessive fans :D
    P.S : loved your icon !

• I_Love_Nick_J

Not true

• ssexybeast

Uh-oh

RyanSeacrest yes, confirmed not true RT @officialellenk: Miley Cyrus swine flu reports NOT true!!! Her rep just told us absolutely not true
    about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter

false…next

• woe

WOWWWWWW SWINE FLU IS NOT EVEN BAD! half my school had it last week. its not any worse than reegular flu

• Antihate

Miley to lie?? another funking retarded bastard.. Damn it’s strange to see so many retarded kids on one place. You guys don’t know shit, so why speculate?? oh wait.. let me guess you don’t have lifes.

• Seriously

This isnt a JB post so telling them to “not visit any jb posts anymore” makes no sense. YOU FAIL. Why dont YOU go psot on a JB post

• Antihate

she is proberly the same person troling this post and hating on Miley. so she is proberly obsessed with her hate. So if you take away that from here you proberly take away her reason to live.

• gh7

it is not true

• hpaddictedx

Well a stomach virus would cause someone to throw up? So who’s to say she didn’t have a stomach virus also.

• HannahMary

Why post this when it was just denied by her publicist? At least try to make your bias a little bit less obvious.

IF I SEE COURTNEY PHOTOGRAPHED WITH THEM ONE MOE F#CKING TIME I WILL BURN ALL MY CDS!

swine flu is a virus that can target the stomach, so i was just saying that perhaps she had both. and i am POSITIVE that i remember her saying “i had the flu” just a little while ago.

then they don’t want you as a fan anyway. burn away, you already gave them your money so the only loser is you.

• roflkayla

i’ve had strep throat 4 or 5 times in my lifetime, and i’ve puked my guts out each time. especially cause of all that spit shit that just sits in the back of your throat when you have it. it’s disgusting.

Oh No! The Miley virus is sick! hmmm 2 much hickeys???

• hpaddictedx

Now that I think about it, she did say flu when I first heard her about being sick. Hmm. If this is true, idk why she’s denying it. She’s obviously back to health and it shouldn’t matter.

Then again strep could have caused a flu and a fever? Idk.

Exactly, one minute she said she ahd the flu, the next she had strep. On her twitter. Its not like its anything new for Miley to lie anyway.

And honestly don’t get why Cody would say that if it wasn’t honestly true. he was probably being impulsive when he spoke and didn’t expect it to blow up the way it did.

• Geek<3NJJ

wow thats all i can say

all these pretzels are making me thirsty

• LISAA

MILEY SINGING WHEN I LOOK AT YOU IN MEMPHIS WERE LIAM WAS AT:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOVAEZAygA&feature=player_profilepage

BTW THIS IS A FUNNY STORY!!

• Anonymous23

i’m thinking that they may have been talking and she might have said something like “i think i have the flu” and then cody may have overexaggerated and said it was swine. she had a touch of the flu, not SWINE! just the plain old flu!

• HannahMary

lmao. Lovely.

Yes because publicist always tell the truth. And those marks around demis wrists were braclet marks. She had the swine flu, its really NOT a big deal!

• LISAA

MILEY SINGING WHEN I LOOK AT YOU IN MEMPHIS WERE LIAM WAS AT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwOVAEZAygA&feature=player_profilepage

BTW THIS IS A FUNNY STORY!!

EVERYONE GO TO JUSTJAREDJR.COM…………BC SHES IN AN INTERVIEW AND SHE SAYS SHE DOESNT HAVE IT AND THT CODEY WAS JUST SAYING STUFF………….

• keanebaddream

Because then people would request refunds on their tickets. JB had to reschedule their Mexico shows in May simply because of H1N1.

• m

its your loss

• livindalife

rofl.
    epic win.

• Delsy

When i was sick i thought i had the cold i found out it was the Flu they are actually similar and have a couple of the same symptoms it probably when she went to a doctor it was confirmed what she had

• avery

But she just said that she had the flu last week. o_O IT’S A CONSPIRACY! Lol

• HannahMary

One reason I don’t think she had swine flu is that she kept trying to get better for her concerts and then had to cancel them pretty much at the last minute anyway. Surely she wouldn’t have risked infecting people? She holds her audiences hands etc. She’d never be allowed to risk passing it on.

BTW THIS IS A FUNNY STORY!!

???

• lilllyy

————————-
    i already did well not burned but i threw them away

• Stewie

She probably did have swine flu. But that’s not a big deal. I honestly don’t think it’s any more dangerous than a regular flu, unless you have diabetes or some kind of medical condition.

• roflkayla

lmao. Lovely.

lolol. sorry for the TMI.

but maybe miley THOUGHT she had swine flu/or a flu at first, but then went to the doctor and he said “OHAI it’s strep”

lol wtf is the point in that
    you just wasted your money and your time
    at least sell them on ebay, loser

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICK DON’T BE WITH COURTNEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

get a life

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Why in the hell is Cody always spilling things about Miley?
    Can anybody spell famewhore??

Well anyways if she did have swine flu im happy she’s OK now.
    & My friend had swine flu & it only lasted like few days… so its possible she really had it. lol.

• avery

Please go find a boyfriend. Or a friend. Or a cat.

• ET

I dont think she Had Swine Flu
    i mean my Best friend had it and the doctor said that she should be at least one week at home so she could get better and stuff..

And maybe yhe said swine flu cause that was her first thought when she was sick…?
    idk and dont really care
    if shes healthly noww..

• keanebadream

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NICK DON’T BE WITH COURTNEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My God…Tim came soooo close but it is Jackie who single handed ruined oceanUP.

————————-
    i already did well not burned but i threw them away —————- I broke mine too. My mom is angry about Courtney and she doesn’t want miss to bother with them. She’s right.

you will not be missed. in fact, we will throw a party to celebrate your departure. please do not visit any jb posts anymore. kbye.

• Rileyy

so did cody lie or did miley?

• ssexybeast

Which is why I am not taking the shot.
    Have you seen some of the side affects?
    Um yea, I’d rather have the flu itself lol

• jonas_lover09

I call BS if she did have the swine flu she obviously got over it and isnt contagious… I may not like her but I would not wish that on anyone…

• jjean

Don’t pay attention to jackie. Real fans don’t believe in rumors.

• MileyFanDUH

OceanUp I nearly fainted eading your bull! Knock it off! Get Your stories straight!

maybe theyre just saying she didnt have swine but she DID. cause she sounded like she had the symptoms. so they lied to not cause a panic. even though swine is no big deal really its not even as bad as the regular flu i heard hahah.

It sucks i heard from my friend she said if feels like your body is been ripped apart.

• anonymous

Which is why I am not taking the shot.
    Have you seen some of the side affects?
    Um yea, I’d rather have the flu itself lol

ha i know. people are paranoid about nothing

• Antihate

• renee

i love miley cyrus shes the best and my idol keep rockin miley

• roflkayla

dude. the common COLD could kill a child. any kind of illness CAN end deadly. not just the swine flu.

• pirre

well that doesn’t even matter. In most cases H1N1 flu is just like a normal flu with fever, and atleast here where I live they don’t even test people if they actually have H1N1 or just a normal flu. So many people have gotten it, so why not Miley especially when she’s around a tons of people and travels around, that would be very normal to catch it from somebody.

So, if she had it, I think it was correct of her not to start a panic and make it a big thing by telling media she had it.

The other option is that she didn’t know if it was H1N1, and maybe she told Cody she MIGHT have it, or then she was just joking about it.

Anyways, makes no difference. She had it, what ever it was, she’s over it and everyone’s ok.

We know this girl did not have Swine Flu.

I AM SO HAPPY LIAM WAS THERE!!!! LAST TIME SHE WAS IN MEMPHIS SHE WAS WITH NICK.. 11/29/07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7F8lEsR1DI&NR=1

• ssexybeast

ha i know. people are paranoid about nothing

*sigh* I know, it’s amazing how much influence the media(whom obviously blow this out of proportion) have on everyday people.

• Laurl23

Wow Cody Linley way to get publicity buddy? When will he realize that when he talks crap, it makes him look really bad.

Anyway what is the deal with this Courtney stuff? Nick isn’t even dating her. Chill people, chill.

We’ll Miss You Toronto!
    Hey Everyone!

As we wind down to our final days in Toronto we can only think about all the fun times and great people we’ve met up here. The wonderful cast and crew of the project that remains un-named!

We got to do another great YouTube video, inspired by the cold! And attended some great concerts and shows. But now it’s time to hit the road again. It’s time to get back out there and entertain the fans we have yet to see from our Summer tour. It’s time to do what we do best and love most, get on that stage and play the music that got us where we are today.

Toronto, we will miss you, you’ve been great to us!

JB
    Kevin, Joe and Nick

So… Bounce was inspired by the cold? That makes some sense…
    They also posted this one about an hour later.

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC HERE WE COME!!!!
    Hey everyone!

ESPECIALLY THOSE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!

We are so excited to be with you on Sunday.

This will be our first visit to the Dominican Republic and we are SO EXCITED.

Hope we see you all there!

JB
    Kevin, Joe and Nick

• hpaddictedx

Take it from Miley Cyrus, she doesn’t have Swine Flu.

The 16-year-old’s costar pal Cody Linley revealed to ReelzChannel.com on the red carpet of his Forget Me Not premiere last night that Miley had the H1N1 virus.

Access Hollywood got the story straight from Miley, shooting down Cody’s assumtion. Miley told the news show, “No! Freaking Cody Linley was on the carpet last night and I think that he just like said stuff, so no. I had like really really bad strep, and I was really really sick, but no. I’m gonna give him a talking to!”

POOR MILEY WAS SINGING 7 THINGS BENT OVER UNTIL SHE LEFT THE STAGE! SHE WAS THAT SICK! SHE TOOK A BREAK AND CAME BACK AND FINISHED THE SHOW! HOLY SHIT!!!

• keanebaddream

• Delsy

Actually puking is a symptom

• Dryade

swine flu is harmless!!! if you get vaccinated against it it’s more dangerous. I wouldn’t do it, cause I heard people didn’t die because of swine flu, but of the vaccination.
    and i don’t think cody lies, disney or whoever did. I’m glad miley is okay now.

• muahaha

miley got healthy back way too fast to be the swine flu but idk………………. oh cody miley is not going to be happy with u

Honestly she probably did have the swine flu. She said she was puking and stuff and who pukes from STREP THROAT? They probably just don’t want anyone to know because then people would ask for refunds on their tickets. — SWINE FLU LASTS LONG! SHE WASNT SICK FOR THAT LONG!!

i had it for a week and a half, it really wasn’t that different from the regular flu tbh. the only way that they even knew that it was the swine flu was b/c they sent my swab to some place in atlanta.

• Emmy

She probably just said it jokingly, or thought she might. It was right when she was first sick. Dumb.

Source:ABC Local — WANNA MAKE A BET THE FAMEWHORE WILL BE THERE? /////////// I hate Courtney Famewhore Galiano!

How is she a famewhore for helping raise money for cancer? Karma’s a bitch, Jackie. Remember that.

• Vic_2763

___________________

Totally a double standard. Miley caught hell for her ‘famewhore’ BUT the press doesnt even care to take notice about Nicks.

Can I ask for something? No Courtney or Liam on this post please.

Ehhh as long as she is not sick anymore don’t care what she had

The only reason people are making a big deal out of The Swine is because the shady Government purposely wants us all to take the vaccinations. But the vaccine contains nerve damage, according to conspiracy theorists.

Look what happened to a cheerleader who took the vaccine:

lol, that’s just a hoax. read the comments. xD

• Delsy

puking is not a symptom of strep throat. sometimes people get a stomach virus with strep throat, but they are not the same issue.#

YES it is. Do some research…

no, it isn’t. strep is caused by streptococcus bacteria, which cannot live inside the stomach walls, only the upper body. (yay, ap bio was actually useful!)

• keanebaddream

Swine flu can last as short as a couple of days.

• EmmaYup

Oct 23, 2009 @ 04:04 pm
    ssexybeast said:

ha i know. people are paranoid about nothing

~~~~~~

If u haven’t seen the movie this probly makes 0 sense.(:

• life

NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!
    CODY IS DELIRIOUS BUT still hot !
    p.s: nick and courtney YES !
    PLEASE NICK , PLEASE LEAVE MILEY ALONE :D

Cody said that just for PUBLICITY!!! he was on the red carpet 4 his new movie duh he’s using Miley & a illness for popularity his the one SICK!!!

• hpaddictedx

I think Disney needs to show Hannah Montana the movie soon.

• Helper

If any 1 have this serious problem then…
    1- do yoga with yoga acharya (yoga teacher), main yogas are kripalbhanti, anulom-vilom etc..
    2- drink the juice of aloe vera.
    3- of course go to best doctor u can visit

• someoneeeeeeeeee

he talks to much shit..

• blabla

swine-flu takes a way longer to heal, I think she was just sick

• instant payday loans

Just because they add an animal in front of “flu” does not make it a world ender. You would’ve thought we figured that out last time the world was ending because of Bird Flu or what about SARS or the time there were no flu shots available for all of the people that never ordinarily got them, WTF. What scandal/theft/travesty of justice are they trying to distract us from THIS time (and does this mean steroids in baseball is no longer sufficient to distract?). Does the media get together over the weekend and decide on a trumped up threat to flog over the coming week? I even got this garbage from NPR. People only die from the pneumonia instigated by swine flu, but then pneumonia is a treatable condition with modern medicine and not very scary, so go with swine flu. It’s the flu but with pigs…. scary.

• Holly

Cody seemed a bit.. tired? in this vid. haha

I had swine flu and was put in hospital for 2 days and was ill for about 3 weeks in total. But i had it at the same time as tonsillitis, strep throat and i got it pretty bad because my temp went way too high. This was one of the first cases in England.

HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE HER +1000,9000,4873274932,8648573 TIMES THAN I DID BEFORE AND THATS A LOT GET A LIFE MILEY!!!!!!!

• KOOLPERSON<3