Taylor Swift WHITE HOT Katy Perry Party

swifter
taylor-swift-white-hot-dress-16

Stunning music leader Taylor Swift wore a super cute white dress to Katy Perry 25th birthday celebration at Sunset Beach in Hollywood. Katy celebrated with a ‘white’ party theme although most of the guests emerged from the party with paint splattered over their white outfits!

Among the guests was Katy’s boyfriend Russell Brand, Julianne Hough and three Oompa Loompas. Timbaland recently told RadarOnline that he would LOVE to work with Taylor: ‘I love her voice. I’ll make it happen.’ Photos: PacificCoastNews, INF.

• lanaa

a voice doesn’t have to be ‘amazing’ to be loved :) although i do think she’s great, and do love it. haha. after the new F&A i have a new-found appreciation.

• YouBelongWithMe

That’s Julainne Hough. She was on dancing with the stars now she is a country singer

• oneofakindxo

Shes so pretty & so is julianne hough!
    (julianne’s the girl next to her btw, to goldengal11)

BIBBLES said:

no, thet Julianne girl
    ______________

Ohhh!!! From dancing with the stars? Okay, I know who she is. Thanks.

• YouBelongWithMe

Ohhh!!! From dancing with the stars? Okay, I know who she is. Thanks.
    Yep

• RoxMySox

the party seems like it was fun and Taylor is such a sweet girl

• BOBBLES

you hate me :(

• roflkayla

LOL. gorgeousssssss.

oneofakindxo said:

Shes so pretty & so is julianne hough!
    (julianne’s the girl next to her btw, to goldengal11)
    _________________

Yeah, I like the painted clothes.

• lanaa

aaww they both look a mess and beautiful at the same time.:) so cute.

• Hannahh

They’re both gorgeous. :)

• Jonas4Canada

No offense, but love her voice?
    Her voice isn’t anything amazing imo, but I guess its all opinions!
    She looks really cute with Julianne, gosh she’s a stunner!
    Katy’s party looked like a blast!

• BEBBLES

i loves your picture :D

• Anonymous111

I loooooove katy :D

I think miley was there too, but I don’t know.. It’s just what I though because Perez tweeted, when he was saying who he saw “and a miley song was on”

But mabe it was just a miley song that was on xD

• YouBelongWithMe

No offense, but love her voice?
    Her voice isn’t anything amazing imo, but I guess its all opinions!
    She looks really cute with Julianne, gosh she’s a stunner!
    Katy’s party looked like a blast!
    Her voice isn’t as good as Jennifer Hudson but I admire her because of her lyrics skills and playing instruments. I like her voice some people don’t. She is an amazing performer. She devotes her time to fans which is awesome. Everyone has their own opinion

• LaLaLandGirl

Why did OceanUp change the main pic?
    You can barely see her face.

• YouBelongWithMe

I hear the words but all I can think is
    We should be together

LaLaLandGirl said:

Why did OceanUp change the main pic?
    You can barely see her face.
    _____________

I thought the same…

• Syds.

Haha aww she got sunburned in the Bahamas. Gotta love that pasty white skin :)

did anyone notice that on that julianne girl’s shirt… right where here boobs are… there are two hand prints?

that just cracked me up :D

and how the chocolate bars said katy something like a wonka bar :D

ahhhhh that brightened up my day

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.
    ———————–
    miley and timbaland made a song so why cant they? and also holy shizz taylor is so pretty!

• Syds.

Cause every time you smile, I smile. And every time you shine, I’ll shine for you;)

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Love Taylor :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.
    Taylor rapped with T-Pain and it was epic. You never know timbland and T-Swift might be epic too

Whoa Im feeling you baby
    Dont be afraid to
    Jump then fall
    Jump then fall
    Into me

• LaLaLandGirl

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.

I realize your laugh is the best sound
    I have ever heard.

• w

danielle deleasas cousin!!!!!!!!!
    —————–
    Is that legit?
    I would assume Dani’s sister wouldn’t have Popstar in her top friends. That screams poser.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    If I sat in the front row, I think I may not be able to think properly. When she came right up to my section. I ran as quick as a tiger right to get the perfect angle I could get. I have like 2 sick pictures. I could see her perfectly. It was AWESOME!
    ***********
    here’s my 2 sick pictures I got when she was on the small little stage! I got right up to the little gate that was around it. just wanted to share. :)

___________________

Who cares!

• oneofakindxo

lol wow i’m pretty sure thats fake..

yup its legit……mandy v commented her

• w

david henrie and SELENA GOMEZ
    24/10/09
    —————–
    She looks soo pretty here.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

i just heard FOREVER AND ALWAYS PIANO VERSION
    Her best song by far
    is beautiful:)
    im so proud of her

Where did you find it? Can you send me it, cause I can’t find it :(

• Gianeell13

Well.. She looks cute and sexy like all the time :)

• TaySwiftFan

I love them! Taylor is gorgeous and don’t diss her voice because she one of the biggest people in music right now and you’re on your computer wasting your life away on oceanup =) I love oceanup though….just saying

• w

yup its legit……mandy v commented her
    —————
    Really?
    Well then I see her and her sister like curly tops lol.

She looks a lot like Dani.

• ET

of course
    its amazing:)
    hope you like it

Wait since when are Katy and Russel dating?

• YouBelongWithMe

Wait since when are Katy and Russel dating?
    Recent

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN

• J-Bug

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN
    _____
    Jesus another one.
    Where is the proof?
    Is all I ask.

• oneofakindxo

STOP FUCKING POSTING THAT.

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN

lmao, guys watch this:

__________________

LOL! “I can hear you” hahaha.

___________________
    Your a ruuuude friend.

—————-

Watch “Because of youtube”
    and “homer is perfect.”

hilarious

Homer’s a funny man
    works at a power plant

ahah!

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN

you need a life ASAP

• Goldengal11

Wait since when are Katy and Russel dating?
    _________________

I’m guessing they met at the VMAs, and the rest is history.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Hey Taylor fans, what are we talking about? :)

YoubelongWithMe!

yeah it definitely made me so mad that that girl I was sitting next to didn’t know any of the songs. If she had been a little girl it would have been different but she was like 17 or 18. UGHH. I want to go to 2 shows too, but I don’t think I’ll be able to go to 2 this time around. Maybe she’ll have some tour dates late next year or something. And I’m going to try to get suuuuper close seats, I told my mom all I want for Christmas is a really good ticket to see her so if I get front row, that might be my only Christmas present because they’ll probably be expensive. But it’s so worth it!

danielle deleasas cousin!!!!!!!!!

• DinoGirl

Awww – that would be fun.

Reminds me of that scene in Miss Congeniality.
    :D

david henrie and SELENA GOMEZ
    24/10/09

• ET

i just heard FOREVER AND ALWAYS PIANO VERSION
    Her best song by far
    is beautiful:)
    im so proud of her

danielle deleasas cousin!!!!!!!!!
    ___________________

LOL @ the girl saying “Thanks for the add, but who are you” Hahahaha.

• lanaa

agreeeeee :)

• CarverBRITTANY25

There are different thought just about essays online service, thence some suppose to be correct and some are bad. Nevertheless, I can state that essays writes present online essays of superb quality.

• DaisyNielsen24

Can you to perform the analysis term papers per several hours? No? Thence the essay samples service would make it for you.

hpaddictedx ; i love your miley icon. she looks so pretty.<3

Kourtney said:

Goldengal11 said:
    My music taste doesn’t get hate. People usually like my taste in music. Although some say I have the most scattered genres on my Ipod. Haha.
    ********
    what are some artists you like? I’m super random in the music I like too. I obviously love Taylor, but I have a special large place in my heart for MUSE and Mutemath, and none of my friends listen to them so I feel like such an outsider when it comes to them
    ___________________

Click my name lol. And that is just some. Haha.

Goldengal11 said:
    Kourtney said:

Goldengal11 said:
    ********
    ___________________

Click my name lol. And that is just some. Haha.
    **********
    RIIIIIIGHT. I forgot we have profiles for information like that..hahaa

Julianne is the most gorgeous girl ever. She’s so, so pretty!

• Goldengal11

Am I the only one that HATES that new song by the black eyed peas? I think it’s called Meet me halfway? Haha! It’s soooo stupid. And Fergie can’t sing.

• hpaddictedx

hpaddictedx ; i love your miley icon. she looks so pretty.<3
    Ha thanks! She does :)

Ha thanks! She does :)

np! and yeaaah :) i love her.

• hpaddictedx

The songs I listen to are mostly rock songs that go from being screamo to emo to punk to poppunk. Then there’s Miley&Demi and Christian music. Ha.

• Syds.

anyone have any thoughts as too what her next single should be?
    If it’s off the re-release then it should be Jump Then Fall but if it’s off Fearless then it should definitely be Fearless. God, I love that song! :):)

hpaddictedx said:

__________________

Do you listen to BarlowGirl? Ahh I love them.

• hpaddictedx

__________________

Do you listen to BarlowGirl? Ahh I love them.

YESS! We have this Christian concert thing in Florida and they are going to be there. I want to go so bad. ):

• hpaddictedx

lmao, guys watch this:

LOLOL epic.

• lanaa

im sorry to jump in, but i love BarlowGirl. :)

lanaa said:
    anyone have any thoughts as too what her next single should be?
    *********
    I’ve heard it’s going to be Jump Then Fall, but I want it to be Fearless. Forever and Always would be a good single too, but I’d be scared of all the hate she would get for it from Jonas girls

• oneofakindxo

lmao i know! i’m watching the other parodies.
    i just watched “homer is perfect” parody to “nobody’s perfect.” hahaha, hilarious!

• Goldengal11

I actually really like that. I love when she says “I don’t need you but I do, I do I do”

hpaddictedx said:

__________________

Do you listen to BarlowGirl? Ahh I love them.

___________________

Sounds like fun.

• lanaa

i know. but i so badly want like a blend of the upbeat version and piano version. itd just be amazing. but your right, i dont want any backlash simply over a single. i’d love for her to go with Fearless; that’d be such a cute video.

• Syds.

Me too! I love that part! I also realllly love the end when she like sings faster. So cute:)

oneofakindxo said:

lmao, guys watch this:

__________________

LOL! “I can hear you” hahaha.

• MileyDemiAshleyftw

lanaa said:
    anyone have any thoughts as too what her next single should be?
    *********
    I’m hoping it will be The Way I loved You OR Fearless.

• LaLaLandGirl

I know this is kinda off topic, but don’t you hate it when someone says “I’m you’re number one fan!” to a band/artist,but all they know is one song?

That really ticks me off.

• Syds.

You have no idea how mad I get. It’s like, please learn more than their two most popular songs and then get back to me. Ughhh, I feel you..

• oneofakindxo

LOL! “I can hear you” hahaha.

lmao yeah! and “you set me on fire and cut off my hair, and then you pushed me down the stairs, then you did it again..”

hahaha. im watching all the parodies. its so hilarious.

LaLaLandGirl said:

That really ticks me off
    _______________

YES! *cough* Owl City *cough*

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN

AWWW THEIR SO CUTE.
    and it was just the 2 of them?! ;) hahaha.

LaLaLandGirl said:

That really ticks me off.
    **********
    that ticks me off too. This girl I was sitting next to at a Taylor concert who had a taylor shirt, glow sticks, bracelet, hat, and bag and was about the same age as me asked me and my friend what our fave Taylor song is and we each spouted out like 5 different songs and she’s like huh? I’ve never heard of those. It made me SO MAD. Her seat could have gone to someone who actually knows her songs.

• MCRoxx!

Shes so pretty :) love taylor and katy!

shes cute.

• pft.

if you’re referring to taylors tweet, i think shes making a point that as oppose to walking out with their own intials, they have each others. ya know, part of the dry-humor ironic joke.

• A.

Sweetheart, that’s the point of a ‘white’ party.
    You wear the dress to the party and emerge with it with paint on it.
    Duh!

• pft.

the thing is, back when, music didn’t have the immediacy it does now. so yea it was underrated and under appreciated which is why people loved it so much.

people don’t like mainstream music because at the end of the day their ego can’t handle it. they don’t like ‘everyone’ liking the same music they like. people have to much pride in their individuality.

how many times have you heard people say ‘their older music was better’ or ‘i hate them now because they are so overrated.’ people can’t handle popularity because they are forced to be pooled with the ‘idiots’ who know nothing about music.

like i said, this is why music from past era’s was so monumental. it didn’t have the immediacy it has now. the underrated and under appreciated music is exactly what people want and are often partial too.

nothing new.

yeah, i’m not a fan of katy perry at all…

• Hannahh

No offense, but love her voice?
    Her voice isn’t anything amazing imo, but I guess its all opinions!
    She looks really cute with Julianne, gosh she’s a stunner!
    Katy’s party looked like a blast!

I like Taylor’s voice too. It doesn’t have much range, but I still think it’s pretty and calming. My mom even likes her music… hah.

• Anosdnymous
  • Anonymous432

I wonder what shoe size Taylor has.

• Syds.

Is it just me or does Taylor look really young here??

@Whoariley @TheMCyrusFan @c4rt00nb0y @nikki_rox will be live tweeting from The Concert For Hope! Follow for updates
    about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

Anyone live tweeting from the Concert For Hope?
    about 2 hours ago from UberTwitter

8 or 8 1/2.

• Izabel

JULIANNE!! I love that darker hair on her!!

• Emily Ford

Katy Perry is the shittttt! I wish Miley was there.

• ssexybeast

Timbaland & Miley?

LMFAO.

What’s so funny?

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?

• LaLaLandGirl

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.

Well,that’s your opinion.

I thought it was an embarrassment.

what?! where is your funny bone. lol. twas genius. i still laugh.

I don’t find auto-tuned arrogant rapping funny.

Even though it’s a joke.
    It’s stupid.

• The Cobra Snake
  • Emily Ford

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?

BITE YOUR TONGUE!

• ssexybeast

BITE YOUR TONGUE!

Okay well let’s see….

Her songs aren’t anything special.
    Her voice is mediocre.
    Her outfits are absurd.

Again,what’s so great?

I’m not trying to be mean or anything because I have nothing against her but seriously, the way I see it, talent and charisma wise,NOTHING SPECIAL.
    She just talks to the right people.

• Emily Ford

BITE YOUR TONGUE!

Okay well let’s see….

Her songs aren’t anything special.
    Her voice is mediocre.
    Her outfits are absurd.

Again,what’s so great?

She just talks to the right people.

AHHH! She actually has an awesome voice. She wasn’t that good before but now, WOW. She’s awesome. Her outfits ahhh! AMAZING. Her concert was the best one I’ve ever been to.

• deee

dayglo party! those are the shit. haha. and tay looks cute :)

• pft.

I don’t find auto-tuned arrogant rapping funny.

Even though it’s a joke.
    It’s stupid.

lol. arrogant?
    she was ‘rapping’ about living with her mother. lol. umm..wow.

Timbaland & Miley?

LMFAO.

What’s so funny?

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?

Them collaborating = another joke.

• ssexybeast

An awesome voice?
    Seriously.
    No. lol
    I really don’t know anyway to sugar coat that one.

And no doubt she can entertain those of interest but none really appeals to the conscious mind if you take two steps back and really look at her.

On the whole outfit thing, I think that really falls into the category of opinion. You think they’re amazing?Fine. I think she needs to hire a stylist with an actual fashion sense……..but then again, who am I to be saying these things?

I’ll shut up now.

• ssexybeast

Them collaborating = another joke.

Welcome to 2009!

• LaLaLandGirl

Them collaborating = another joke.

Welcome to 2009!

I wish I was living in the 60-80’s.

There was originality.

& everyone was experimenting in their music.

Today is just…shameful.

• CaptinCrunchRocks

both of them are gorgeous and Katy fucking owns!

• Emily Ford

I saw her live….she can sing.

What’s so funny?

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?
    ********
    I think she’s awesome because she just seems really original and quirky. Her and her pictures she always posts of her cat and oompa loompas on her finger nails on twitter crack me up. She’s my favorite tweeter. And I LOVE the way she dresses because it’s not so out there in your face look at me I want attention like Lady Gaga, but still she always stands out with her vintage outfits. And she’s actually a really good singer, I think in concert she just gets so tired because she runs around a lot.

• ssexybeast

I wish I was living in the 60-80’s.

There was originality.

& everyone was experimenting in their music.

Today is just…shameful.

I wish I was living now, but with a time of when music would just be a way to express one’s self.
    Sometimes it is, don’t get me wrong.But the mainstream is just absolute brainwash.Nothing anyone can say can make me thing otherwise.WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND.

The 60-80’s music period I think is underrated.It was great music if listened to correctly and artist these days don’t give credit to artist back then for the root affect they have had on their music.
    Plus, today, it’s all just a bunch of words and beats.

• YouBelongWithMe

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?
    She is cool. I just don’t like her voice is so edited

• Kourtney

what would you choose for each of the questions?

• Syds.

Most underrated debut: Tied Together With a Smile. I pretty much almost cry everytime I hear it.
    Most overrated debut: Hmmm. This one’s tough. Probably Teardrops.
    Most underrated Fearless: The Way I Loved You:)
    Most overrated Fearless: I love Love Story but it really is overrated. I don’t think You Belong With Me is overrated I just think its overplayed WAY too much.

• lanaa

ooo breathe. definitely a good one. but since you mentioned single. anyone have any thoughts as too what her next single should be?

i’ve heard ‘jump then fall’ might be which would be amazing. i can already see a music vib. but i am still pulling for Forever&Always and Fearless.

• w

Question for all the Taylor fans in here:
    What is the most underrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless?
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless?
    —————–
    Im not a HUGE Taylor fan but I LOVE her music

Tied Together With A Smile
    Our Song (I find it irritating)
    Breathe (Needs to be a single!)
    You Belong With Me (Way too poppy for a country artist but its so catchy)

• w

Every time you smile,
    I smile,
    And every time you shine,
    I’ll shine for you

• Jonasbrotherlover32

I Deathly hate taylor swift.

• w

Am I the only one who hears unintended sexual innuendos in Jump Then Fall?

this will be a theme for one of my birthdays, soooooooo fun. kindof like a highlighter party but classier hahah

taylor swift sucks. period.

• oneofakindxo

I feel like the only one who loves Lady Gaga’s song Bad Romance. People are saying it’s weird. But it’s actually really good. I’m sure it will go #1.

—————

I like it too!!!!

ha i agree.

• YouBelongWithMe

Fucking Jealous. My pictures are not as good as yours.

oneofakindxo said:

—————

I like it too!!!!
    ______________

Yay!

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

—————

I like it too!!!!

I’m listening to it right now on z100, haha. It’s pretty good :)

• FaB

when does the city of hope concert start/ when do we see the red carpet of what miley is wearing?

JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Im TOTALLY IN LOVE with your picture

Why thank you ;)

• ET

GoldenGal11

i LIKE that song..A LOT

• Anonymous9834

julianne hough looks like jennifer aniston in these pictures

• Stop The World

Wow, even when she’s covered in paint, Taylor is still so beautiful. Love her, hahaa.

• LaLaLandGirl

I have to do an essay…about wtich hunts.

Wtf…

SI OMG SHE IS PERFECT

omg we get it. GTFO!

• Stop The World

You deathly hate her? That doesn’t even make sense. You fail at insulting people, but you’re pretty good at being immature.

• ET

GoldenGal11
    The song its kinda strange
    its not her normal tune and type of music maybe thats why most people dont like it

but it will make high at charts…

• oneofakindxo

I have to do an essay, WITHOUT using pronouns.
    This is going to be IMPOSSIBLE.

• C…

love taylor’s nail polish lol

• DinoGirl

I’m watching a show about being buried alive & Dante’s Inferno on History Channel right now.
    It’s creepy.
    0_o

• Lilly

Syds. said:
    Question for all the Taylor fans in here:
    What is the most underrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless?
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless?
    —————————-
    1. Mary’s Song just because it remind me of me and my best friend relationship. we’re not dating nor do i like him but we grew up together and everyone did/does tease us that we’re gonna get together.

2. Teardrops just because it got overplay so much and i hate the pop version which is the only version they play on the radio. (does anyone else hate all the pop version of her songs? I think she should leave the song as it is.)

3. Breathe, i love the sound to it, it very mellow and i love colbie calliet who help wrote this. plus i love the message behind it. unlike so many of her songs talking about bad breakup and how the guy hurt her, i find this song most realistic about a breakup. most breakup actually don’t happen because some one cheated. most happen because of a change of heart, you just feel the same way about a person but you still miss them.

4. You Belong With Me, i use to love this song but now not so much. When everyone was still loving Love Story, i already was in love with this song. but now the radio play it too often. i even heard on the hip-hop radio stations. and after a summer of being with people who were always singing this song and getting it constantly stuck in my head i’m over it.

• ….

She’s AMAZING tall !

?

• Anonymoustache

That seems super fun!
    I freaking love Katy Perry.

I love them! Julianne Houghs so AWESOME, we need more of HER! :D

• kathieeex3

Julianne Hough should so go on DWTS and dance when taylor swift performs! She is the BEST dancer on that show!

• MilagrosMcdowell30

When you want to get a good degree, you should finish the properly done music and movies essays paper. An the good college essays just about this good post seems to be a right stuff for free custom essay finishing, I do guess.

• LUZMcbride

Students’ life is very strange thing and from time to time people could do one only thing at the same time, then you are lack of time to perform something else. For example, some students should choose ‘tween work and poetry & poets essay making. In this situation, we recommend to search for the good high quality custom essay writing service to purchase the essay close to this good post in.

• ESPERANZANorman

I do not know if you believe me, hence, I would revalue your hot stuff close to this good post. Before this I did use the aid of freelance writers .

• SULLIVANDIANN

Different persons don’t know exactly how to create their miscellaneous essay paper. Thus, at the moment they are able to follow your incredible story connected with this topic and do the best free essays e’er.

• Goldengal11

Can’t wait until Shakira’s new album comes out in the US.

danielle deleasas cousin!!!!!!!!!
    —————–
    That screams poser.

• w

i just heard FOREVER AND ALWAYS PIANO VERSION
    Her best song by far
    is beautiful:)
    im so proud of her

Where did you find it? Can you send me it, cause I can’t find it :(
    ——————
    Here you go. Quick before YouTube deletes it!

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

i just heard FOREVER AND ALWAYS PIANO VERSION
    Her best song by far
    is beautiful:)
    im so proud of her

Where did you find it? Can you send me it, cause I can’t find it :(
    ——————
    Here you go. Quick before YouTube deletes it!

Yeah, that’s the one I just found actually. But thanks :)

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Wow, Forever & Always piano version is amazing. I just adore Taylor. Her music is so real, as well as her as a person.

• ET

JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Im TOTALLY IN LOVE with your picture

• Mercedes

julianne hough is gorgeous & taylor is…..well nice.

• Really?

BTW-guys, what’s so special about Katy Perry?
    Why the hell would she want to date Russell Brand or why the hell would ANYBODY for that matter? LMAO!

• ssexybeast

nothing new.

No, I see what you are saying. And there is music out there today which is really good, I am not going to deny it.
    My problem is the brainwashing it does.Before you call me crazy,just take the time to process what you are listening to,pretty soon it’s who you become. Your subconscious mind sees/hears EVERYTHING…if it sees the same thing you would usually reject over and over again, pretty soon, it will except it.
    This is the biggest issue with children because they become brainwashed from the start. So if these messages can ultimately affect your thinking,what does that say for mankind?

PS-I’m not throwing all the blame on today’s music, a lot of 60-80’s was the same.

• pft.

i take your theory to a certain extent. that is media in general. even if we were to change the kind of music, news, and shows on tv, it would still have the same effect. again, it all comes back down to immediacy of media. there is a lot evidence that media does subconsciously sway society.

it comes down to the individual to still make their own choices. people are going to be influenced regardless. but mankind has a natural tendency to join in groups around things of interest. its what we do as humans. all these artists are making their own music, but it is still society that chooses which ones come to the fore front.

so your right, the blame can’t be put on music, because it still comes back to the people.

• LaLaLandGirl

I wish I was living in the 60-80’s.

There was originality.

& everyone was experimenting in their music.

Today is just…shameful.

Plus, today, it’s all just a bunch of words and beats.

There is no uniqueness anymore.
    Everyone’s lyrics and beat is from another song they stole it from.
    And they’re lyrics go in loops.
    Like “Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop).”

Wtf is that?
    Awful.

• BowenPAMELA31

Internet seems to be full of custom writing services, but it is important to buy custom essay or just essays at the trustworthy one.

First! Love her

• validatemypride

ahhhh , i love julianne (: she makes taylor look so ugly though . . . .

• Mercedes

ahhhh , i love julianne (: she makes taylor look so ugly though . . . .

i know right?

So excited for tomorrow

3rd in a row?

• Goldengal11

If you guys go to Australia’s youtube(lol) you can listen to her songs without the copyright.

Kinda harsh

• ET

i CANT STOP listening to it..
    about a month ago i was kinda mad at her
    idk why cause sometimes i feel like she isnt sincere with us
    but i love her music, personality and JUST HER!

I absolutely love Julianne Hough! She’s so beautiful and talented and seems so nice!

• BUBBLES

LAST!!!!!

• Goldengal11

Is that her mom next to her?

• BIBBLES

no, thet Julianne girl

• ali

awww love her <3333333333333

• BABBLES

i loves her too :D

• Kourtney

is anyone else excited to get her album tomorrow just to read the encripted messages in the songs? I always have a mad dash to try to figure them out! haha

• Syds.

YES!! I am beyond excited. And yes I love reading the hidden messages too! It’s so fun:)

• lanaa

yes!! i am leaving my place at midnight for wal-mart and hoping they have put it out by then.

YouBelongWithMe said:

3rd in a row?
    ________________

Hahaha! For some reason, that made me laugh.

• LaLaLandGirl

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.

• Kristen827

love love love her. she’s so perfect and looks so gorgeous in these pictures :)

cant wait to see her again may 14<3

• Jessicuhh.

nothing new

Exactly.

• mileyluver15

HPADDICTEDX UR ICON OF MILEY IS SOO PRETTY I LOVE HER SMILE AND HER YELLOW BEANIE.
    ANYONE THINK SHES BEEN WEARING ALITTLE BIT TO MUCH BLACK AND DULL COLORS LATELY?? LAST YEAR SHE WORE BRIGHT HAPPY COLORS I THINK AFTER SHE BREAKS UP WITH A BF SHE BECOMES ALL BLACK LIKE FOR NICK SHE DIED HER HAIR BLACK FOR JUSTIN SHES WEARING BLACK CLOTHES EVERYWHERE!!!

• ssexybeast

There is no uniqueness anymore.
    Everyone’s lyrics and beat is from another song they stole it from.
    And they’re lyrics go in loops.
    Like “Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop).”

Wtf is that?
    Awful.

Exactly. I see 9 YEAR OLDS singing this.

Anything wrong with that statement to you?

Sure, it may seem like a song now but the overall affect it has on people is astounding. Don’t believe me? Turn off your radio/Tv/computer for a week and just live for yourself without much media affect,

You’ll be surprised by result at the end of the week.

• Delsy

Love her she looks like she had a really good time.

personal selena pics.shes such a cutie — I laugh when they say.. Courtney looks like Selena , so not true!

• Kourtney

There is no uniqueness anymore.
    Everyone’s lyrics and beat is from another song they stole it from.
    And they’re lyrics go in loops.
    Like “Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop).”

Wtf is that?
    Awful.
    **************
    not everyone sings about useless mindless stuff like Lil Wayne does, so it’s not even fair to say “everyone” has lyrics like him that have absolutely no meaning. I don’t like rap music for the fact that thats what it is to me, without meaning or purpose.

• Hello!

Kinda harsh
    —————
    No, not really! I stick by my original statement! LOL!

• The Cobra Snake
  • ssexybeast

That’s the point I am trying to make.
    THE MESSAGES AFFECT YOUR WAY OF THINKING.
    SO that when it comes down to your choice, it wouldn’t be the same as before because you’ve seen something over and over, that you naturally would not accept, but now do.
    AKA Brainwash.
    It’s worse now more than ever.

• ericabbyx22

I love Taylor, but what is up with those short bangs? Or are they baby hairs?

I’m tired.

End of my “music” rant.

• Jessicuhh.

Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop).”

I don’t even know what song that is.
    There is good music out there.
    Most of the rap/hip-hop songs on the radio have absolutely no meaning. Look underground and you’ll find good music.
    Not all of it came from the 60’s-80’s

• Goldengal11

I’m moving to this post. You guys are laid back.

• Jessicuhh.

I’m moving to this post. You guys are laid back.

Lol, what post were you in that wasn’t laid back?

• pft.

like i said, you can only take that theory to a certain extent. sure, media effects society but not in the direct fashion you are making it seem. how many of us have watched britney spears and others of the like but have never taken the same extremes she has in ‘dress’ for instance. media can’t ultamately ‘brainwash’ anyone. it will influence but people do still have free will and minds of their own.

• pft.

agree. i’ll even go so far as to say that some of the artists you hear on the radio often times have songs worth listening to that dont get play or recognition at all.

• LaLaLandGirl

Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop)
    Sh-sh-she licked me like a lollypop (lollypop).”

I don’t even know what song that is.
    There is good music out there.
    Not all of it came from the 60’s-80’s

I only know that song because it’s on repeat at school.

One day, this boy wanted to look at my songs on my iPod, he totally dissed me off and said that the music I listen to is “gay”.

Most of the songs I listen to is Classical,Rock & Roll,Jazz,& Rock. People wouldn’t have the songs they listen to now if it weren’t for those genres.

People just don’t appreicate art anymore.

Goldengal11 said:
    I’m moving to this post. You guys are laid back.
    **********
    thats why Taylor posts are awesome, they’re always laid back! unless if it’s something comparing the jb and taylor… but even then people try to mediate and keep people from fighting. :)

• ssexybeast

Britney Spears is a great example. Some things she does would seem unacceptable to some at first but the more they see it, they eventually say “Oh whatever.”
    You don’t have to act like her or dress like her to accept what you once did not.
    Yes, the media can brainwash you.I know people have free minds, but as I said before, the more you see something or are exposed to it, the MORE YOU START TO ACCEPT IT AND IN SOME CASES DO IT. So it can change your mind without you even being aware of it.
    The media can have people in their clutches if they feel like it.Not all, because some have the ability to control their thinking, but the majority go with the flow.

People like you give me hope lol

Jessicuhh. said:

I’m moving to this post. You guys are laid back.

Lol, what post were you in that wasn’t laid back
    ___________________

The Jonas post. There are a lot of trolls there right now. Justin Beiber fans dissing the Jonas Brothers, Miley fans saying that the Jonas Brothers used her. I don’t feel like arguing with trolls.

• fuck it

from DOMINIVAN REPUBLIC

Jonas Brothers At SD + JOE JONAS NEW HAIR NEW INTERVIEW
    from DOMINIVAN REPUBLIC

Jonas Brothers At SD + JOE JONAS NEW HAIR NEW INTERVIEW
    from DOMINIVAN REPUBLIC

• Jessicuhh.

I only know that song because it’s on repeat at school.

Dang.
    My taste doesn’t get hate.
    Mostly because my ipod music ranges from tupac, to the beatles, to avenged sevenfold, to miley cyrus and alvin & the chipmunks.
    0_0
    HAHA.

• pft.

but even then saying ‘oh whatever’ doesn’t mean you accept it, you just choose not to judge it. if anything people have come more in tune with the fact that other people are going to live their lives the way they want. the more i see thing, the more i know i am no one to judge that person, so no im not going to talk ‘against’ whatever that person is doing. but again, people still have minds of their own.

im not going to say that media has had absolutely no influence on my life, because maybe it has, but i still know lines and boundaries for myself as do many others. its not media’s fault the influence it has on people, its the peoples fault.

ericabbyx22 said:
    I love Taylor, but what is up with those short bangs? Or are they baby hairs?
    *******
    I think they’re baby hairs, since she’s rocking her natural curly hair here I guess her baby hairs are showing. I just recently noticed mine (they came out of no where) and they hide under my bangs and get all curly and stick out even when my bands are board straight. SO annoying!!

• TaylorSwiftRoxx23

I love her! Shes soo funny. They look pretty btw.. Happy belated to Katy Perry! :) <33

• Delsy

So do i. My music taste is so varied.

Question for all the Taylor fans in here:
    What is the most underrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless?
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless?

• lanaa

haha sammee. :) my ipod has everything. people are often confused sometimes.

• LaLaLandGirl

I only know that song because it’s on repeat at school.

Dang.
    My taste doesn’t get hate.
    0_0
    HAHA.

Obviously,
    I get hate because of my stupid high school.

Goldengal11 said:
    ********

• Doom

Speaking of music. Sorry for ‘butting’ in. Has anyone heard of the band ‘Land of Talk’?

• ssexybeast

Naturally, if you were against something, you would fight…..it’s human nature.
    Especially if that thing is going to affect people around you and even yourself.
    If you say Oh Whatever to something you oppose,it shows you do not mind it, and pretty soon that will be something all around you.
    I don’t think you understand my point. I KNOW IT COMES DOWN TO THE PEOPLE.But how can you expect them to speak their mind if they are allowing these messages to take place?Now before you tell me they can know their boundaries, as I said before the subconscious mind sees/hears EVERYTHING, there is no escaping it.Then that starts to affect you conscious mind and eventually change it.There are people who are able to have their boundaries….and those are the people who see something or hear something and can immediately tell the affect it is trying to have on them,their minds already know the drill and won’t let the media affect the conscious mind.

Simple as that.

• hpaddictedx

Does anyone know what time the City of Hope concert is?

• lanaa

What is the most underrated song off of her debut album? Mary’s song for sure. i love that song :)

What is the most overrated song off of her debut album? umm most would probably say ‘Teardrops’ even though i love that one too. haha (the NON pop version of course)

What is the most underrated song off of Fearless? Tell me why

What is the most overrated song off of Fearless? i think a lot of people would say ‘YBWM’ since they think its cliche but i adore it sooo i can’t really answer that. lol.

• Doom

Does anyone know what time the City of Hope concert is?

Ashlee Nino tweeted that she is at soundcheck.

Off to soundcheck…benefit show today with Miles :)about 2 hours ago from web

• hpaddictedx

So I’m guessing it won’t be that late at night since kids will be there right?

• Doom

So I’m guessing it won’t be that late at night since kids will be there right?

It’s at 5 pm.

edit. Someone beat me to it.

• pft.

you seem to be imposing your idea of being ‘against’ something on how everyone elses mind works. there are things i wouldn’t do in my life, that i could guess you could say i’m ‘against,’ put im not going to speak out against someone else for doing that.

for instance, i dont drink. but its obviously all over the media and being that im a bit older i kind of see it everywhere. but who am i too say that me being ‘against’ something is right?

like i said, i agree media has a subconscious effect on mankind but you are wrong in thinking that it has a direct effect. there is too much evidence to support that. the brain does have the capability of intervening.

you are trying to make connections between subconscious and conscious that there really is no support for.

• kaseec

i would wear that dress WITH the initials on it…they hav cute taste even wen they r messin around!

• Donovan19Madge

The professional buy thesis will be demanded by some students in the world but sometimes they demand the dissertation writing service or just dissertation handbook as this post.

• Chloelouisejonas.

Katy Perrys birthday party looked AWSOME :] I wish i was her friend! Haha

• Goldengal11

I’m trying so hard not to listen to Christmas music…

Kourtney said:

LaLaLandGirl said:

That really ticks me off.
    **********
    that ticks me off too. This girl I was sitting next to at a Taylor concert who had a taylor shirt, glow sticks, bracelet, hat, and bag and was about the same age as me asked me and my friends what our fave Taylor song is and we each spouted out like 5 different songs and she’s like huh? I’ve never heard of those. It made me SO MAD. Her seat could have gone to someone who actually knows her songs.
    ________________

LMAO!

• J-Bug

Goldengal11 said:

oneofakindxo said:

lmao, guys watch this:

__________________

LOL! “I can hear you” hahaha.

___________________
    Your a ruuuude friend.

oneofakindxo said:

lmao, guys watch this:

__________________

LOL! “I can hear you” hahaha.

___________________
    Your a ruuuude friend.

—————-

Watch “Because of youtube”
    and “homer is perfect.”

hilarious.

• YouBelongWithMe

What is the most underrated song off of her debut album? Cold as you
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album? Picture To Burn
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless? Hey Stephen
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless? You Belong With me but I love how it’s overated so I can hear it on the radio all the time

LaLaLandGirl said:

That really ticks me off.
    **********
    ________________

LMAO!

That is just…sad.

• HannahQW28

I do opine that the essay topic writing supposes the really time consuming process. But, we count on the sociology essay service help every time when it’s needed.

• J-Bug

OMG ILOVE SELENA AND DAVID :)

_________________
    Me too I wish they would date already

• jmacfan

the other side of the door- taylor swift
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlNRHZpbqB4 !!

miley is dating adam sevani AGAIN

no one cares.

• lala1234

LOL juliane has hand prints on her breasts xD

Sorry

• memi <33

lmao, guys watch this:

_________

can’t help laughing :)

• YouBelongWithMe

I would of be honored to take her spot! I always wanted floor seats to her show. I am seeing her maybe twice.But at least she comes to a seciton and performs. Every seat is amazing. And I may go to 2 shows because I don’t have to pay for one and my friend might get free tickets at the box!

• F

Fuck were is her dress from….. I WANT IT!

TAYLOR CAN WEAR HEELS NOW THATS SHES NOT WITH SHORT JOE!!

• Kourtney

I want to go to a party like this! looks so fun!

• ssexybeast

Does anyone know what time the City of Hope concert is?

Probably like 8?
    I’m going to a haunted graveyard later so I think I am going to miss people tweeting about it and stuff.

• YouBelongWithMe

TAYLOR CAN WEAR HEELS NOW THATS SHES NOT WITH SHORT JOE!!
    Jeez. It’s been like a year. Why can’t we just move on and be all friends?

• LaLaLandGirl

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.

Well,that’s your opinion.

I thought it was an embarrassment.

It looks like julianne got man-handled. D:

• w

Does anyone know what time the City of Hope concert is?
    ——————–
    You icon of Miley is so cute!

• hpaddictedx

thanks! :)

Syds. said:
    Question for all the Taylor fans in here:
    What is the most underrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless?
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless?
    **********
    thanks for this syds!
    1. I really love Tied Together With a Smile. It could have made a beautiful video about a young girl dealing with anorexia, since thats what the song is actually about.
    2. I don’t really like “Perfectly Good Heart” it’s just so repetitive to me. Thats the only Taylor song I can honestly say I don’t like.
    3. Fearless. I want it to be a single so bad it hurts.
    4. I can’t pick!!!! I love them all!!

• Syds.

Hahaha I know I love them all too. The only Taylor song I don’t like is Come in With the Rain….

• hpaddictedx

Does anyone know what time the City of Hope concert is?

Probably like 8?
    Aww you’ll miss the fights about it on oceanup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM the best sing ever made =] so much emotion in it. beats any of the songs aout there today

• Jessicuhh.

It starts at 5.

• hpaddictedx

Ohhh okay good, just in time. I just spent the past 3 hours doing an essay -.-

• CindyJacobson23

Up to date university students can simply get academic grades, because of term paper composing firms, which perform good custom term paper.

Syds. said:

Question for all the Taylor fans in here:
    What is the most underrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most overrated song off of her debut album?
    What is the most underrated song off of Fearless?
    What is the most overrated song off of Fearless?
    ___________________

Not really a “fan” but I have listened to both albums. So I can do this.

Syds. said:

Question for all the Taylor fans in here:

What is the most underrated song off of her debut album? A place in this world, amazing song.

What is the most overrated song off of her debut album? Our Song, it’s okay.

What is the most underrated song off of Fearless? Fearless, I know it was a little popular, but I was expecting this to be #1, it’s a great song! Probably my favorite from her.

What is the most overrated song off of Fearless? You belong with me. I like the song but, I think it was overrated compared to the rest.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

how come it wont let me sign in to edit my account!? im having a lot of trouble.. help please!

• Taylor-Fan

luv her!!!

• pft.

Timbaland & Taylor Swift?

LMFAO.

Well,that’s your opinion.

I thought it was an embarrassment.

what?! where is your funny bone. lol. twas genius. i still laugh.

• Natalieee

julianne hough is so fucking pretty.