Miley Cyrus LITTLE ROCK ROCKER

miley-concerts-22_0
miley-concerts-40

From Ashley. I went to Miley’s concert on October 24 in Little Rock, Arkansas. Her voice sounded so pure and amazing. There was a teleprompter on the end of the stage, and it had lyrics to her songs on it. I saw her look at it a lot so that she wouldn’t mess up the words.

In all of her other concerts for the Wonder World Tour she rode around on a motorcycle during I Love Rock & Roll, but at this concert she didn’t use the motorcycle at all. I could see it up above the stage though.

From Danielle: I went to the Birmingham, Alabama my best friend. She is definitely trying to grow up and I think some of the younger girls were a bit disappointed. We are 17 and 18 so we loved it, and I hope the younger ones did too, but it was just a new side of her. She is just growing up.

Anonymous
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 11:40 am

Damn! Miley lost weight!
    Yea she did & im happy she did.

Damn! Miley lost weight!

She is Hot, not a little girl anymore, Ipm happy that she changed now I´m not a shame to say that i love her, I´m 19 oh and i only came to this site for her not the other teenies

• Ano

thats what happens when u dont write ur own songs hahaaa

I wonder why she didn’t use the motorcycle. — Maybe they had a problem with the cables..

way to go MIley ;) you are the best.

thats what happens when u dont write ur own songs hahaaa— really Selena?

• loveyunakim

ew slut

• Mayra

memi <33
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 11:34 am
    memi <33 said:

SHE SO FUCKING AMAZING.
    teah she is!!!!

I love OceanUp when I wake up and find a Miley Post

• DemiMileyx3

I FREAKIN LOVE HER

• Haha

Miley is pones she is epic , im soo with that girl on the post , she is just growing up Miley is the best and she will always be

loveyunakim said:

ew slut

you see yourself in the mirror?

Aww MEMI I love them

Nick J wtf were thinking when you let Miley walk away?? You so downgraded dude!

• memi <33

gotta love this girl, is impossible not

• kimmy4444

funny how all these stories have something bad to say in between
    funny thing i was thinking about this all night while being sick….LEAVE MILEY ALONE
    she does nothing but try to help and love others
    you dont know her, so how stupid can someone be by putting on so much hate onto a girl they dont know, Your cowards and jealous
    oh and btw if a kimmy4444 comes on here thats not me because i will be hosiplized soon so dont believe any kimmy4444 that comes on later…esp if shes a selena fan andor bashes miley please
    and for the slut or whore comments come up with some new material you sound like a broken record

• us

She so gorgeous!! Lover her
    and i love memi

She is so amazing, I kinda jealouse of her but in a good way I think

• DemiMileyx3

MEMI!!!!!!!!!! http://beautifulballad.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/memich1.jpg?w=495&h=371
    —————————
    GOSH! Love these two. How adorable<3

• oneofakindxo

aww, i love miley. <3 shes too amazing.

Miley’s uber emotional city of hope embassador acceptance speech, truly saddening! :( http://twitvid.com/41B57

MEMI HUG AT 26 seconds!

MEMI HUG AT 26 seconds! — MILEY DIDNT GET THE AMBASSADOR AWARD! SHE GOT THE HIGHEST HONOR AWARD OU!

• Hahaha

Adorable <33

You guys think that is a adorable ‘Memi’ picture? Oh man. I think I need to introduce everyone to the world of Lovez.

Now, That. Is the real deal.

• Delsy

“Little Rocker”- Love that. Love Miley

• meooow

I’m pretty sure someone just made that up. All the people I’ve talked to heard Leslie.

I guess we’ll see when videos are up.

• hpaddictedx

I want to see City of Hope concert videos!

• memi <33

Why are you STILL complaining, they’re her tour outfits she’s not going to change them just deal with it already. You act like she walked out the house with those booty shorts on, NO she didn’t. Give it a rest. I swear the people who complain are more annoying than Miley will ever be.

THIS.

• :/

guys this is a concert…its not like half the stuff she wears is what she wears outside its for A SHOW for entertainment there costumes…not clothes she wears really. and anyway, a stylist told her to wear this stuff not her.

• hpaddictedx

THIS.
    I love you.

So Jealous, but so lover her! She beautiful! So Talented! Nick Jonas wrote CD’s full of great songs about her and she dated Hot Nick twice and now Hot Liam! omg I wish I was her!

• kimmy4444

hpaddictedx said:

I want to see City of Hope concert videos!

concert of hope videos

• Delsy

I am really glad remember december is Demi’s new single because i love that and Solo and i wanted it to be one of them but i also love Catch Me but i like Solo and Remember December better. I love all her album basically.

• Ano

A-fucking-MEN.

get back! love this song

don’t forget
    about 16 hours ago from web
    remember december is demi’s NEXT single!!! the vid is being filmed tomorrow!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    aww demi called miley her best friend :) sooo many disney stars here
    about 16 hours ago from web
    solo!!!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    catch me :)
    about 16 hours ago from web
    trainwreck and can’t stop the world!!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    la la land was first now it’s u got nothing on me!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    demi!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    so many people here! getting pumped!
    about 16 hours ago from web
    we are updating live from the concert of hope today!
    about 17 hours ago from web

body language to wrap it up!!!
    not your enemy!

how do you sleep
    about 15 hours ago from web
    jesse’s working on his new album tomorrow!
    beautiful soul
    about 15 hours ago from web
    leavin! jesse has rappers with him…i love it
    jesse is so cute
    freaky!
    jesse!
    video of jesse
    here we go again!
    about 15 hours ago from web

amazing simply amazing! love love love demi, jesse, and miles :)
    about 13 hours ago from web

mileys crying ohmygosh my heart again i can’t take this
    about 13 hours ago from web
    jesse and demi were made city of hope ambassadors! miley was award the “highest honor award” haha idk im still freaking out
    about 13 hours ago from web
    they just said the jonas brothers donated $100k to city of hope :)
    about 13 hours ago from web
    mileys singing to a girl with cancer on stage…my heart..she’s breaking it
    the climb!!!
    see you again!
    simple song
    about 13 hours ago from web
    party in the usa!!! miley’s rocking it
    about 14 hours ago from web
    GNO! girls night out
    about 14 hours ago from web
    spotlight…love this hannah song
    about 14 hours ago from web
    obsessed !!!
    about 14 hours ago from web
    last song trailer..when i look at you!! just like her concert :)
    about 14 hours ago from web
    fly on the wall
    about 14 hours ago from web
    kicking and screaming
    about 14 hours ago from web
    7 things!!!
    about 14 hours ago from web
    breakout!
    about 14 hours ago from web
    miiiiiiley!
    about 14 hours ago from web

best concert ever! will post pics as soon as i can!
    about 13 hours ago from web

@xgabriella because she was awarded the highest honor award and she lost her bff to cancer 2 years ago during BOBW tour :(
    about 13 hours ago from web in reply to xgabriella

miley sings with cancer patient http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    about 11 hours ago from web

concert highlights http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    about 12 hours ago from web
    @ssophie1996 i have to post them! she choked up accepting her award bc she lost her bff to cancer 2 years ago
    about 13 hours ago from web in reply to ssophie1996

Kristin Davis, who stars in the upcoming Sex and The City 2 with Miley recently dished to MTV that she loves that Miley is in the flick. Kristin shared, “I love Miley. If Miley loves us, I’m thrilled.”

• u

Now you’re listening to what they say, don’t go that way
    Remember, remember December
    Please remember, don’t surrender

aww demi called miley her best friend :) sooo many disney stars here
    about 16 hours ago from web

• oneofakindxo

Please miley wear some decent clothes, We all know you are only 16!

—————-

Um I’ve seen girls that are FRESHMEN at my school (So around 14, 15) Wearing SHORTER SHORTS THAN THAT and their tanks go really low. What Miley is wearing is fine.
    Love ya Miles!

Now you’re listening to what they say, don’t go that way
    Remember, remember December
    Please remember, don’t surrender

Remember december is Demi Lovato’s new single

LOVE HER :)

• Charlotte-x-

The dress she wears during Fly On The Wall is so ridiculous.

Remember december is Demi Lovato’s new single– I know? Who wrote it?

• nona

Remember, remember December
    Please remember, don’t surrender — Miley and Nick broke up in december ;{
    No. Its not a Niley song.
    Songwriters: Fields, John; Lovato, Demi; Preven, Anne;

The dress she wears during Fly On The Wall is so ridiculous.– it hides the cables. I LOVE IT!

No. Its not a Niley song.
    Songwriters: Fields, John; Lovato, Demi; Preven, Anne; — I know but its sounds like one

• lidia

im so freakin jealous of her but the love totally overrides all the jealousy! she’s AMAZING!

• Tashahahaha

Ryan always says Miley lies about her age, cause she is really over 25 in disguise, cause shes so so witty. Ryan says.. she has an answer for everything. One time Ryan asked Nick, are you really sure Miley is 15? too funny!

He’s wishful thinking lol.

• lilly

Seriously ppl don’t be like “she’s a slut”
    She’s an amazing singer and y’all just jealous! SO if ya gonna post mean things just don’t cause you’re just writing nonsence.If ya dislike her, it’s ok , everyone has diff opinions but don’t go typin’ a message saying bad stuff, cause that shows ppl you’re just as bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50oNDf7yo28 A TEAR FALLS DOWN MILEYS LEFT CHECK AT 4;40 CONCERT OF HOPE!

• Emma

i am so happy she is growing up and getting away from all that hannah montana bull crap! I would love to go to one of these shows! just cos she is growing up, it doesnt make her a slut. I reckon everyone just thinks she is a slut cos we all still she her as that little girl we met from hannah montana all those years ago. but shes not that person anymore, she is grown up. All you little kids that keep calling her a slut need to grow up and realises thats what she is doing, growing up.

• Noen

Okay, seriously!!
    Is it impossible for her to wear anything that is longer than 2 inches under her ass?
    >.<

• A

Is that what growing up means to some people these days? A person does not have to do the degrading things Miley Cyrus does just because she is growing up.

I honestly don’t know how she can go on stage every night doing the things she does and dressing the way she does knowing that all these little kids and parents have come to see her put on a good clean show like she did on the BOBW tour.

Instead they see this girl thinking that coming on stage half dressed and going through the motions of grinding against a dancer, squatting with her legs spread as far apart as she can get them and doing whatever else she is doing somehow makes her seem more grownup. There is something not right about that.

That is not what growing up is all about. I believe she is disappointing a lot of little girls and parents too with what she is doing.

He’s wishful thinking lol.– True! Fwiw You know Ryan is 5’7 or 5’8 right? Now look at this and tell how tall JB is?? lol http://www.4tnz.com/files/miley_jbs_ggs.jpg

MILEYS ROCK !
    miley is the joy in person :D
    HATERS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

• Buy Ambien

chaired verdana sturgeon accounted cregg accompanying carrolls audits subdomain injecting tooth
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• juliecouture

lol me and miley have the same white see through tank top.

well she does sleep wit men

great

if she wore a little bit less she’d be naked.

• ash

slut

• annamile

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GIRL!

SHE IS THE BEST!
    SHE IS AMAZING!

she is more thinner because it’s on tour. Most artists are made thinner.

• Chloelouisejonas.

Why do people make such a big deal about what she wears, just cause you dont look good in hot pants :L

Jonasbrothers “BOUNCE” Now Available on iTunes! http://bit.ly/bounce_itunes
    2 minutes ago from web — LOL SO JOBROS DID IT FUN?? OR FOR THE $$?? NO LONGER A FAN __ damn I knew it! lol at you that said they did for the fans.

• AmyLeannYo

it looks like she has a boner.
    hahaha.

• deco

I love all the pics

SELENA WAS AT DISNEYLAND IN LA INSTEAD OF CITY OF HOPE! NICE FRIEND.. beautifulballad selena has fun at disneyland! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    2 minutes ago from web …

wow she is trying way to hard to be someone she isnt.
    she needs to realize she has younger fans and needs to be a better role model for them.
    geeez.

• Charlotte-x-

Dear OceanUp,

So it was my little sister’s 7th birthday party. And we had hired a clown. He was really good and I was like, “Yeah.” But then all of a sudden, 2 guys walked in. They had curly hair and were wearing tight pants so I was all, “OMJ IT’S THE JONAS BROTHERS!” and they were all, “Yeah, where’s our clown?” So I was all confused and like, “Hm? Clown? He’s here for my sister’s birthday.” Then Miley Cyrus barges in wearing a sumo costume so I was totally ROFL. She’s all, “Ya’ll, bitch, ya’ll, where’s my clown, ya’ll? Peace.” And I was still recovering from my ROFLing. Then I said, “He’s here for my sister’s birthday.” And then she beat me up. And then the clown beat her up. And then Joe beat the clown up. And then Nick beat the clown up. And then we all had one big orgy. Like IDK. It was so weird, but it happened. Then it was like Niley 3.0 but Joe liked Miley, but Miley was only interested in the clown. And I was all, “WTF” and my sister was all “I’mma blow out the candles.”

It’s the truth. I swear.

What the hell? That’s my story from last night. Get your own shit.

Dear OceanUp,

It’s the truth. I swear.

• memi <33

SHE SO FUCKING AMAZING.

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

SLUT!!

lol go away, idiot

you’re the slut… you hate every teen celeb ou posts about, what the heck r u doin here then?

ASS CRACK.

a stylist told her to wear this stuff not her.

no she said in an interview that she picked them

• anonymous

a stylist told her to wear this stuff not her.

no she said in an interview that she picked them

eww.

• cookie

FINALLY! miley looks amazing as always..I wish I could have seen the concert;) i saw her in September she was fantastic:)

ps she looks really skinny

• Anonymoussaxa

r u kidding me?shes gotten quite chubby

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

i don’t get it.
    Why doesn’t she make ‘Catch me’ her next single..?
    It’s like the best song on the album..

its not like half the stuff she wears is what she wears outside http://www.flickr.com/photos/40604058@N06/3933778333/ SHES SO PRETTY!

• Marcia Lopez -Uruguay

Sos una puta flaca.

Love her <3

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

SLUT!!

bitch, how old are you?

Seriously

• Jiley L’amour

Miley changed the words last night from.. My Best Friend Leslie, to My Best Friend Demi!!! — NO alot of tweeters said that including beautfulballad

she didn’t change it then?

• sugarkid

i am sorry but to the people who say she is getting to thin: well she is the opposite sctually. i bet you are americans because european people have a little different vision of being THIN.
    i have nothing against her, i bet she can be a lovely person but thin? nope.

Awwww how sweet is this? I love their closeness :) — You would NEVER know they stood at opposite sides of the stage last year! What a difference a year makes! Wish JB was there! So we would of had Major Love :))))

• nona

Miley+ JB+ Demi= Amazing. I want a gruop hug.

she didn’t change it then? — beautifulballad oh my gosh miley changed it to “my best friend demi says oh she’s just being miley”!!!!!
    about 13 hours ago from web

beautifulballad see you again!

• Louwellen

I’m not give a fuck if you like Miley, but she is really a SLUT. and fuck if you don’t like my comment. :]

• kimmy4444

Miley+ JB+ Demi= Amazing. I want a group hug.— me too! Grow up Nick and hug it out and up!

Louwellen said:

lmao. Sad And Pathetic.

Miley & The Jonas Brothers Reunion? Your thoughts on this?

Here are 2 stories that we received today. We cant CONFIRM them, but they sound sufficient enough to be posted. Especially since they come from 2 different people.

My sister and I were at LAX on late saturday going on early sunday picking up some family at the airport. we saw miley cyrus coming out of the baggage claim with a bodyguard and her mom, she had about 5 bags in a trolley and a huge grin on her face. There was barely anyone else there that late, but we saw two guys, one taller one in a purple shirt, jeans, a black hat and hoodie and another shorter guy in a brown shirt, black pants and blazer looking like they were waiting for her.

My sister went closer to get a better look but the bodyguard told her to step back and not make a scene or else he’ll get security to get us to wait somewhere else, but she said that the two guys were DEFINITELY joe and nick jonas.

Joe had shorter hair and as soon as she saw them she gave her mom her bag and ran and hugged joe. we were supprised she didn’t hug nick first but she gave him a shorter hug after she hugged joe. We couldn’t hear much because we weren’t close enough but we did hear that she missed them so much and she made joe take off his hat and played with his hair a little and told him it was hot.

after a while they all left in a black heavy tinted van, and they even waved to us before they left. It was weird because she seemed closer to joe and more awkward with nick.. we also heard them mention something about a four year friendship. when we went home we checked in Miley’s book miles to go, it said that today was the first day Miley and nick met at the Elisabeth Glasser Aids Foundation Celebrity Carnival.. so technically it’s their four year aneversary

—————————————————–

my sis works at taco bell.. and late at night at 11:45pm a black prado pulled up by the drive through and a guy came on the end and ordered this:
    2 cheese roll ups
    3 tripple layer nachos
    a gordita baja
    2 crunchrap supremes
    6 pina colada drinks

when the van drove to the front a older male was driving who was pretty buff, and in the front seat was tish cyrus!!
    My sister called me to come to the window and help her give them the food so i could see and it WAS TISH CYRUS!
    in the back i saw nick jonas and i wondered what was going on. i was totes shocked! miley was there too and it looked like she was sitting on joe’s lap. who got a haircut

when they realized i was looking they turned up the glasses and sent the buff guy to get the food out front while tish drove the car around. they were blasting music on the radio too.. lady gaga love game.. and it looked like joe was singing

^ These people chose to stay anonymous.

• Ano

kimmy4444 said:

concert of hope videos

Thank you Kimmy!

• oneofakindxo

—————

lol, your pathetic.
    learn how to type, dumbass.

• SamanthaKay

She is stunning. I adore her.

• clara

———————–

Aww memi :)

• Ano

Miley & The Jonas Brothers Reunion? Your thoughts on this?

—————————————————–

2 cheese roll ups
    3 tripple layer nachos
    a gordita baja
    2 crunchrap supremes
    6 pina colada drinks

^ These people chose to stay anonymous

is fake, we get it.
    stop post this shit over and over.

• Jiley L’amour

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Miley & The Jonas Brothers Reunion? Your thoughts on this?

—————————————————–

2 cheese roll ups
    3 tripple layer nachos
    a gordita baja
    2 crunchrap supremes
    6 pina colada drinks

^ These people chose to stay anonymous

miley sitting on Joe’s lap.
    LMAO. Bullshit.

• JonasGirl001

Please miley wear some decent clothes, We all know you are only 16!

• nona

is fake, we get it.
    stop post this shit over and over.

yup.

• clara

love her hair though <333
    cant wait to see her perform!

I like the white shorts and white tank. Thats cute, but whats up with the other shorts and outfits? I guess she wanted to look different. That she did. I wouldnt wear anything like that, but she rocked them. <3

Dear OceanUp,

I was at McDonalds last night and the most CRAZY thing happened. Miley Cyrus, yes, MILEY CYRUS walked in and was like “HEY YA’LL I’LL TAKE 4 HAPPY MEALS SINCE I’M HAPPY YA’LL!” and then 2 guys walked in. They had curly hair and one was wearing a really gay hat and murse. It was Nick and Joe Jonas, yes NICK and JOE JONAS. So I was all, “OMG” but stayed quiet. They ate happy meals but then Joe started screaming. He was shouting at the cashier that there was no toy in his happy meal and how there should be a toy in his happy meal since he is ‘Joe fucking Jonas’. I know right? He SWORE. And then Miley was all, “Joe, ya’ll, calm down ya’ll.” and Nick was like, “Miley, bb, come on pay attention to me.” And then they had sex.

signed anonymous

miley sitting on Joe’s lap.
    LMAO. Bullshit.— Better yet? Miley sitting on Joe’s lap IN FRONT OF NICK??

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

lmao, she did?

Miley looks amazing and is so sweet ..people need to stop judging her:) I think she looks fantastic
    Sha.

• kelly

OK so I’m sitting at Uno’s the other night, in Massachusetts, and I’m eating my Chicken Broccoli Alfredo, when Billy Ray fucking sits down at the bar. I’m all “WHAH?” while the creamy alfredo drips out of my mouth. And he’s all “Alfredo drippin’ outta ya’ mouth girl say wahhh?” So then I just turn around. And then I see a leash in BR hand so I follow it down down down and see Justin just chillin’ on the floor hiding from all the big scary people walking around. Next thing I know Nick fucking Jonas walks in with Courtney. And I’m all “Pedooo” and she’s all “Bitch I am old enough to buy alkohahl repect mee” and Nick is all “Yeaa” so I’m like this is fucking weird. Next thing I know, Joe and Miley come rollin’ up in his Escalade. Right when they fet out of the car, she rips his Beanie off and starts molesting his hair. Miley sees Nick, Nick sees Justin, I see dead people. It just turned out bad. So I left. Not sure if I should send it in to OU though.

signe Ano–oh shit i gave out my name

• Mayra

Marcia Lopez -Uruguay said:

Sos una puta flaca.
    Pero ya quisieras!!!!
    Miley you are amzing don[t listen to this bitch ohh yeah… you don’t speak spanish

well miley’s made it clear that she’s a slutbag, it’s the little girls’ own fault for going to her concert in the first place that they’re disappointed.

• msoceanupwhaat?!
  • msoceanupwhaat?!

But why were the kids disappointed ??? Her clothes? The singing ? i dont get it..

Love this girl, can she be more perfect

• Anonymous12three

hpaddictedx
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 12:29 pm
    hpaddictedx said:

THIS.
    I love you.

I know, move on to everyone who still can[t believe what she wears

• oneofakindxo

Random but did you guys hear Justin Bieber’s new song “Love me?” its like my new jam hahaha. :)

I love her but she shouldnt really have her bra showing in that picture… and she could wear abit more clothes because she’s a christian :) — I ‘m a Christian and I’m 16 too! fyi, I love the way Miley dresses! :)

so this is a good year for Miley, she deserve this. Remember last year she was left out and stuff, It was so sad. so 08 was not a great year for Miley but in 2009 everyone believes that this girl is here to stay!
    Miley pones everyone

1) don’t even bring religion girl, that’s why we think christian/catholic are so prudes
    to se second comment) thank you

It was so sad. so 08 was not a great year for Miley— Actuall Miley had great CD sales and songs on the charts last year! JB was ahead of her but not by much, and this year Miley is kicking JB butt!

I ‘m a Christian and I’m 16 too! fyi, I love the way Miley dresses! :)

your a christian? than how come you hate courtney,selena and jb so much

why do you always pick on jb? why not demi or selena

• sofuckingpissedoff

seriously? GET THE FUCK OVER IT! they’re her tour outfit! GOD DAMMIT! it’s not like she can hear you or what!

and taylor swift is kicking mileys butt!Taylor does better then everybody

i loveee you miley<3<3

• abc123

i had a great time at the city of hope concert last night

why do you always pick on jb? why not demi or selena ——– you want someone to compare Miley to Demi on CD sales? or Mileys to Selena on CD sales? Selena lmao!

• takeebreath

Miley is so gorgeous! I<3her. and her shorts are NOT even that short, yall need to calm the hell down lol. Love you Miley

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Anonymoussaxa said:

r u kidding me?shes gotten quite chubby
    _____
    no she hasnt…..

• bbgood

abc123 said:
    i had a great time at the city of hope concert last night — ABC123 you went to see Miley? COOL! Did you meet any stars? AND.. did Miley really change I see you again from Leslie to Demi?

• abc123

wheres bbgood?

and taylor swift is kicking mileys butt!Taylor does better then everybody — yes she is! Tyalor is # 1 then Miley , the alot of other people

• bbgood

abc123 said:
    wheres bbgood? I am here! I said.. ABC123 you went to see Miley? COOL! Did you meet any stars? AND.. did Miley really change I see you again from Leslie to Demi?

• abc123

yeah i met the z listers but i didnt really pay them no mind and but not jesse,miley or demi:( And i kinda maxed out my fathers credict card, that god for my mother or i would have been dead meat

• bbgood

And i kinda maxed out my fathers credict card, that god for my mother or i would have been dead meat .. lol what did you buy?

• abc123

Miley really change I see you again from Leslie to Demi

unless my ears decieved me

• bbgood

Miley really change I see you again from Leslie to Demi

unless my ears decieved me. Cool thasts what alot of people said.. Demi said Miley was her friend? When did Demi say that I mean,.,, what lead Demi up to saying that?

• abc123

lol what did you buy?

LKove her n.n

• keN

. . . bank’n millions never looked so fun.
    lot’a work, but way worth it. Funitup.!

This is random but I never noticed that she had writing on her hand until now. Does anyone know what it said?

Peace rocks

WTF!!!????? WHERES THE WRITING???? I DONT SEE IT!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH!

• stella

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

SLUT!!

Why don’t you get a life? How pathetic are you?

• Brangelina

I wonder why she didn’t use the motorcycle.

• youhavenotasteinpeopleloolabelle

I wonder why she didn’t use the motorcycle.
    ___________________________________

She didnt use it because people would see her get up there and It really wasnt that stable..I was watching them the whole time while they were checking it and it looked like they thought it wasnt safe..(:

• hpaddictedx

Miley/Demi pictures accepting award and giving speech.

• bbgood

a little bit too much for his taste…I bought lots of bags, tank tops, SHOES, BOOTS, scarfs, sweaters, jewlary etc…….lol my mom had to sweet talk him from not taking away my card and cutting down my allowance— OMG you went crazy with card! Shopoholics Anonymous meeting in your future? lol j/k j/k

if Miley doesn’t come back to Twitter, a cat dies!

• oneofakindxo

Your kidding, right?

Look at Demi looking at Miley! MEMI LOVE! :)) http://www.flickr.com/photos/dtan0914/4046452950/

if Miley doesn’t come back to Twitter, a cat dies! — omg lmao! oh no!

• abc123

he should have been glad my mum and i didnt go togheter then hed be bankrupt

• bbgood

he should have been glad my mum and i didnt go togheter then hed be bankrupt– haha — abc123 Demi said Miley was her friend? When did Demi say that I mean.. what lead Demi up to saying that?

• abc123

Like many others, I became addicted to Miley Cyrus’ Tweeting. Catching up with her daily chores and what she has in mind have become part of my daily routine.

You could imagine how painfully shocking it was to learn that Miley will be quitting Twitter for ever – especially for a silly reason I can’t even remember, but it goes along the lines of her boyfriend not having a Twitter or something like that.

The other day I asked myself: ‘What can I do to bring Miley back to Twitter?’ Fan video? Petitions? Letters? That never works. Heck, Miley even made her own video about never wanting to use Twitter again. Then I looked at my cat, Fuzzy and I realized, maybe Fuzzy can help. Fuzzy can make the ultimate sacrifice for this cause. It was very difficult for me, you see, as I sincerely love Fuzzy. But my mind is made up. I could always get another cat, but nothing can replace Miley’s tweets for me!

The idea is very simple. I’ve set a deadline of November 16, 2009, when Fuzzy will part with his life and become a meal. I intend to make a cat dish according to our ethnic cuisine. Check out the Recipes section for more information. Also, you can view some pictures of Fuzzy here.

I do not consider myself a cruel person and I do love my cat. Fuzzy will receive quick and swift death and I’ll try to minimize his suffering. As a disclaimer I must say that most recipes require to behead or suffocate the cat and then rapidly pluck and dress it. Unfortunately I have no experience with that so I really hope I won’t hurt Fuzzy too much… but I’m sure eventually everything will be okay! As soon as the meal is prepared and eaten, I will update the Pictures section with photos of the resulting meal, as well as some notes and impressions from someone who had his first cat-based meal in life.

How can Fuzzy be saved?

Welcome to Miley Save Fuzzy

How can Fuzzy be saved?

Simple. Miley Cyrus needs to come back to Twitter. At least occasionally. I respect her position, and do not mean to pressure her to do anything against her will! But still… She just can’t give something so great to the world and then take it back completely, just like that! Besides, it doesn’t have to affect her life in a bad way. She can just tweet whenever she feels like it. I do want her to be somewhat active, however. The deal is basically this: if Miley reopens her account sometime between now and November 16, 2009 at 10PM EST, Fuzzy’s life will be spared. However, just reopening the account is not enough. I want to make sure she’s active again (even if she’s less active than before, that’s her choice). Which is why, at first, every time Miley tweets, Fuzzy’s cooking deadline extends by one week. After I see she’s pretty much active again and she’s making several tweets on a somewhat regular basis, the idea of cooking Fuzzy will be abandoned and Fuzzy will live on for the rest of his natural days.
    Let me clarify: This is NOT a prank or a hoax. I am not joking, even if some will choose to interpret it that way. Cooking a cat is not illegal in my country, in fact it’s part of our culture. I’m not asking for money or any other benefit. Fuzzy is my cat and I will not entertain any offers of selling or giving him away. If Miley doesn’t tweet again, this WILL happen, and I’m as serious as a heart attack.

I hope Miley comes through. I’m sure she already considers coming back anyway.

• abc123

I hope Miley comes through. I’m sure she already considers coming back anyway.

How can you help?

How can you help?

Fuzzy’s life is hanging by a thread and will end if I do not achieve my goal. Ultimately, Miley is the only one who has the power to save Fuzzy. However, you may be able to temporarily extend the deadline. You can help by spreading the word around. Talk about Fuzzy, tweet about Fuzzy (use the #mileysavefuzzy hashtag), raise awareness. The most important thing is making sure Miley knows about this. And to keep you motivated, for one time only, in order to help and raise awareness, if #mileysavefuzzy becomes a trending topic in Twitter, the deadline will extend by one week, from November 16 to November 23. After that, it’s up to Miley.

Contact

You can contact me at savefuzzy -at- gmail -dot- com. Also, feel free to follow me on twitter for updates. I will do my best to keep you updated regarding Fuzzy’s condition or any relevant info. Major news will appear on both the main page and my Twitter.

OMG I hope that a joke!

• abc123

bye bbgood ill talk to you later

• oneofakindxo

if Miley doesn’t come back to Twitter, a cat dies!

——————–

Whoever took the time to make that website, obviously has no life.

Miley and Demi have a come a LONGGG WAYYYY from this FF 3min TEAM MILEY SIGN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgBl-uSeobc and this FF 6:40 DEMI PONES MILEY SIGN NICK POINTS TO IT AND NICK & DEMI LAUGH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrRuMUWayOo

• bbgood

bye bbgood ill talk to you later — bye :(

love her so muuch!!!! <3

• tswizzle fan

the other side of the door- taylor swift

!!!

• tswizzle fan

the other side of the door- taylor swift

!!!

WOW! MILEY SAID at the Concert Last year that.. Bottom Of The Ocean was the Favorite song she ever recorded! .. Aww Nick.. You FOOL! :( — Lyrics:

It’s been in the past for awhile
    I get a flash and I smile
    Am I crazy?
    Still miss you baby

It was real, It was right
    But I burned to hot to survive
    All that’s left is
    all these ashes

CHORUS
    Where does the love go’
    I don’t know
    When it’s all said and done
    How could I be losing you forever?
    After all the time we spent together?
    I had to know why, I
    had to lose you
    Now you’ll just become
    Like everything I’ll never find, again
    At the Bottom of the ocean

Dododo dodododo
    dododo dododo
    dododo dododo

In a dream you appear
    for awhile you were here
    So I keep sleeping
    just to keep you with me

I draw a map,connect the dots
    with all the memories that i got
    what I’m missing
    I’ll keep reliving

CHORUS

This is it
    let go
    Breathe

You don’t have to love me for me
    oh baby ever understand
    Just know I love the time that we both had
    and I don’t ever wanna se you sad
    be happy
    I don’t wanna hold you
    if you don’t wanna tell me you love me babe
    just know I’m gonna have to walk away
    I’ll be big enough for both of us to say
    be happy

Dododo dodododo
    be happy (x2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zWIUZMB3ec

yeah but only in music and Taylor is not a Disney Kid, I love them both girl are fantastic in my country Taylor is not famouse but Miley us huge but mostly becouse of Hannah Montana
    Taylor and Miley <3 Maylor FTW

• Bchey

MILEY LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL
    I’M SO JEALOUS

• Tashahahaha

LOVE her.
    This make makes me smile so much.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Uh-Oh. Fuzzy’s gonna die.

adam + miley no joke……….source confirmed it.

hahahahaha it wont last than more than a month!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Nick wearing a Bandana?
    lmao.

• Stewie

Miley has movies and tv as well, but Taylor is the top selling artist of 2009 if I recall correctly. It doesn’t really matter, I doubt they care.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s adam?

adam sevani hes a dancer that lives in la and hes guna be in step up 3d…………

omg, did u guys see the video of her speech? She is amazing, I am so happy that Miley keeps the memory of that little girl in her heart everyday.

adam + miley no joke……….source confirmed it.

hahahahaha it wont last than more than a month!!!

—————

Oh god, shut the fuck up with that adam rumor. stop looking for attention

• Led Zep fan xoxo

the dresses she performs in are cut very strangely

• Stewie

I’m guessing it’s for ventilation, but yeah, they are. Last year this time she was wearing pants with the somewhat ripped shirts.

Highlights from the concert:

Everyone’s performance was so good, Demi, Jesse, Miley all rocked out and killed it.

Miley brought a little girl on stage to sing “The Climb” with her.

Memi fans rejoice: Demi referred to Miley as her best friend and Miley changed the lyrics in “See You Again” to “my best friend, Demi, says ‘Oh, she’s just being Miley’”.

TONS of Disney stars were there: David Henrie, Jake T. Austin, Debby Ryan, Chloe Bridges, Mitchel Musso, Jennifer Stone, Madison Pettis, Meaghan Martin, and more!

Demi and Jesse were made Ambassadors to City of Hope, Miley won “highest honor award”

During Miley’s acceptance speech she started to cry because she lost her best friend to cancer two years ago during her Best of Both Worlds tour.

Demi’s next single is “Remember December”, she’s shooting the music vid for it tomorrow.

Much more to come in our full wrap up!

Do you have a story/pics from the concert you want to share? Send them to beautifulballad@gmail.com!

I like that she changes up her style. She’s experimenting with fashion. I think it’s a natural process.

who cares who miley is with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares who miley is with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stewie

Is the video of her speech up?

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

12 days for my concert<3 can’t wait :)

• Tashahahaha

I’d love to see Miley & Ryan Seacrest together haha
    My secret desire, or should I have kept quiet?

YO!! IM FRIENDS WITH ADAM N HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WENT OUT FOR LUNCH TODAY IN L.A N IT WAS A DATE AND LIAM AND MILEY R JUST FRIENDS
    ADAM IS WITH MILEY BACKSTAGE AT THE CITY OF HOPE CONCERT RITE NOW!!!!!

dUde who cares!!!!!!!!
    if you were really adams friend you wouldnt tell his secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stewie

Lol. If Ryan was a 17 year old boy, I’d totally be for that. Alas, he’s not. 34 and 17 is just a little too big a hurdle. lol.

• Brangelina

They are adorable and I love them but they have horrible posture.

• Brangelina

awwwwwwwwwwwww

• oneofakindxo

———————–

Awwww. <3
    I cried. :(

• oneofakindxo

BTW. Memi hug in that video..

• cookie

Awwww how sweet is this? I love their closeness :)

Miley still sang 7 things last night lol.. They song will live forever :)

• Delsy

Miley still sang 7 things last night lol.. They song will live forever :)

IKR!!! Lolz she always performs See you Again and The Climb as well but 7things bring me back to the awful feud days.

• PaaperPlanes

Aw, the Miley speech is so cute. And I love the MEMI hug. <3

• us

She’s wonderful. Love her

Awwww how sweet is this? I love their closeness :) — yeah ! Miley had just finished her speech and Demi looked at her and Miley must of looked sad , so Demi hugged her! Awwwwwwwwwww

• nona

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

lmao, she did?

Apparently.

• No Bitchassness

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

I bet when its posted Tim will write ”LOL poor Leslie” because you know they way he’s sensitive about that stuff.

A week ago, I was at Macy’s shopping with my sister for dresses. There was a beautiful red Chanel dress that called my name, and I had to have it. I went into the dressing room and tried it on. WHile I was undressing, I heard a weird noise. At first I ignored it, but then the noises turned into moans. THe moans were coming from the stall next to me, so I decided to take a peek. I couldn’t believe it, it was Nick Jonas and Courtney having sex. They saw me and I quickly ran out of the dressing room naked. Later that day, they found me, and told me it was ok that I relesed this story. They felt it was time for everyone to know about this beautifu relationship

about 13 hours ago from web

beautifulballad see you again!

• nona

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

Really?

• nona

I want more Memi pictures

• katiii

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

lmao, she did?

Demi called Miley “my best friend..”
    and
    Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said ..”

adam sevanis PERSONAL PRIVATE myspace……..hes single

• kimmy4444

love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

isnt Tim still stuck with this idea that Leslie and Miley are fighting?

• us

No Bitchassness said:

I love the fact that Miley changed the lyrics to my “best friend Demi said”

lol

adam sevanis PERSONAL PRIVATE myspace……..hes single

• Tashahahaha

Stewie said:

Hahah the age totally slipped my mind then.
    Yeh that would be a wee bit weird.
    But I can dream.

• Stewie

I think Ryan is right there with you. He’s had a mad crush on that girl for 2 years now. lol. I’d find it creepy, but it’s pretty adorable.

Tashahahaha said:
    Stewie said:

Hahah the age totally slipped my mind then.
    Yeh that would be a wee bit weird.
    But I can dream. —- Miley has always had a Love/hate relationship with Ryan! Kinda like Nick & Miley lol! Ryan was teasing nick so so bad when he was on the phone with Nick, he would tell nick Gaston needs to put a short on cause he makes other guys look bad! Kudos to Ryan for getting Nick jealous! Miley and Ryan would be so funny but they would KILL each other! Lets hope for MOE! btw hate Nourtney!

• Tashahahaha

I know right, he’s such a flirt with her.
    I live for the day she gets interviewed by him.
    They are ALWAYS the best.

Miley twitter rap has almost 5 Million Views! lol

• ssexybeast

Gosh, I hate the outfits she wears with a passion lol

But this looks like a fun show.

• Tashahahaha

New Miley Interview from City of Hope.

• Stewie

She talks to BOP or whatever. She only says like, not that much. Really. lol.