Miley Cyrus, ‘[My Sister] Noah Copies Me.’

Miley admitted that her sister Noah Lindsey copies the things that she does.

Why would you think that? It obviously isn’t.

iloveyouux
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:31 pm
    iloveyouux said:

how come everytime I see noah her hair color is a totally diffrent color?
    can u shut the fuck up?

Gabyy. said:

-off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|

______________________________

random..LOL i like your icon picture:)

• Anonymousvfffgvd

Of course, oceanup trying to create crap about Miley as usual…
    always posting the negative shit.
    stfu oceanup.

• deanna

who wants to be like miley? no one. fucking slut.

• iloveyouux

how come everytime I see noah her hair color is a totally diffrent color?

• Gabyy.

-off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|

• Gabyy.

My Thoughts said:
    Okay? Now think about your actions so your sister won’t make the same mistake.

i kinda love you.

• Paut94Mexico

noah’s cuteeee

• Kpurity

-off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|
    Haha. Really? I love reading books when I get the time. I just finished Pretty Little Liars, in fact. (:

• IKNOWW

OOOO SHOCKER…..

• iloveyouux

400 word essay due in 2 days and I havent even started D:

• Kpurity

how come everytime I see noah her hair color is a totally diffrent color?
    Haha, yeah… Good question.

• h(:

slut?
    seriously? can’t you haters get a little more creative?
    that comment has gotten so old and boring.

• Jadajonas

Well that is what lil sisters do! Haha my sister copies me and it get a little annoying at times! (:

• iloveyouux
  • msjonas13

hahha

My Thoughts said:

Okay? Now think about your actions so your sister won’t make the same mistake.
    ———————————-

finally a smart person :] i kinda love you too

• Kpurity

I hate siblings. :| I have 2 older sisters and I swear, they do what younger siblings do. They whine, mock you, and call your name just for the fun of it.

• Gabyy.

i only like the twilight series. haha

Her little sister copying her should not make her proud. It seems like she would be worried instead of proud.

• Anonymous123456

Sluuuuuuuuut!!!
    CHIPMUNK FACE!!!
    FIX THOSE UGLY TEETH AND GET SOME SURGERY ON THOSE NASTY GUMS!!!!
    SLUTTY CYRUS YOU THINK YOU ARE THE SHI*T BUT YOU ARE JUST AN AVERAGE LOOKING GIRL WHO GOT LUCKY TO GET THE HANNA MONTANA GIG!

• mila

you’re right. i would’ve called her a “becoming slut” in a few years of course.

• Doom

Who calls an 8/9 year old a slut?

• hpaddictedx

off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|
    How can you say that?! Lol reading books are amazing, but I guess that’s me.

• Stop The World

Well of course she copies Miley. Otherwise she probably wouldn’t have worn those slutty halloween costumes…

Kidding, kidding. I love Miley.

• iloveyouux

o______O

• hpaddictedx

Who calls an 8/9 year old a slut?
    Someone who has no heart.

• rain

well then if she knows that why don’t she start being a role model to her little sister??.

• Abby

wow some people on here have no life! Sure some of Noah’s outfits are questionable, but she is a kid! What person calls a KID a slut?? God what did Noah EVER DO TO YOU? HMMM? Its not like she killed you mother!

Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:34 pm
    Kpurity said:

-off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|
    ————————————-
    i love to read! it’s really fun!!! <3 But I’m pretty nerdy so… yup.

• Doom

Who calls an 8/9 year old a slut?
    Someone who has no heart.

Then I hope that maturity kicks in for them soon.

• Lulu11

She kind of is so people have every right to call her one. However if you want something different I will add that she is an attention whore, immature, and has not talent in singing or acting which is the worst out of everything about her.

• Megan

Hahaha obviously it’s only ONE person witting all these comments. Get a life.

Okay Noah isn’t a slut….
    she is a sluteenie

OMG COURTNEY IN A NASTY MUSIC VIDEO LOL Daddy Yankee – El Ritmo No Perdona ‘Prende’ (Real HD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYhPGvOXeQ
    O Lord what a whore!_________________________ HAVE MERCY., WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS?? :/

aahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhahahahahhahahahahahahhhahhahaahahahhaahahahhaahahahha

• Lorena

Lorena… who is your rolemodel??
    Britney as well?
    ____

Ha, no. My mother. You know, unlike you … I don’t have people I personally don’t know as role models. And especially not a teenager, cause she’s growing up herself.

But hey, at least she’s doing something good. Now tell me, who’s yours? … Perez Hilton?

noah isn’t a slut.
    but you know when you see one nine year old wearing what noah wears, other nine year olds want to wear the same clothes miley wears.
    kinda scary.

kenbakernow I wish @MileyCyrus was still on Twitter. I’d tell her how sweet this is. http://bit.ly/1QofMQ
    about 3 hours ago from web

• Anonymofewfus

Slutty Cyrus and Slutty Cyrus 2.0 hahaha

aha loved the joke

• likeomg…….

liam died

• Kpurity

No offense but Noah kind of scares me sometimes..
    _________________________________________

I have no idea why she scares you.
    But your comment made me giggle for some reason. Haha.
    Her smile just scares me sometimes.. Aha. And her eyes are HUGE. I saw this video of her singing “Ready Set Don’t Go” with her dad, and her eyes were just like, WOW.

• Anonny45678

Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:52 pm

Being classy and dressing appropriately doesn’t mean to wear a turtle neck and sweat pants!!!

There are many appropriate clothes she can wear!!! She can just dress her age and not like a cheap whore!

Many people grow up and don’t look like sluts!
    There are tons of nice cute clothes she could be wearing but she decides to wear the slutty ones!

Sure it’s her choice and who cares…but I hate the fact that she comes as a wise girl and thinks she inspires kids in a good way when she doesn’t at all!

I know she doesn’t mean to be a role model to anyone but don’t play the “Oh I’m so good and nice” card when you yourself know you are not really like that!

• Anonymous23

as a younger sibling myself, i know how noah feels wanting to emulate her big sister, but the one thing to think about is that miley and noah are like 8 years apart in age. i don’t think the stuff miley wears is slutty or too mature for HER age, but for noah’s, that is another story. and i don’t see how noah’s halloween costume is supposed to be “miley” because that outfit is like a scarey, wacked out version of it.

now for those of you deliberately hating on noah, u disgust me. yea, she should be so quick to grow up, but the things some of u say disgusts me…..she is NINE YEARS OLD! u should be ashamed for picking on someone so young. who cares who her sister is…it’s DISPICABLE!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

And you are NOW noticing that, Miley?

riends4ever97 (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    Cutest thing ever!! Miley you are seriously the best!! <3.?
    MileyCyrusHMFan4Eva3 (20 hours ago) +6 Reply
    That is so sweet! See, this? is why we love Miley!
    xMontse7 (20 hours ago) +7 Reply
    That was So Sweet.
    This made me respect Miley so much.
    If I was there at the end I would have clapped my heart out,? seriously.
    Thanks Miley, for doing such a nice thing.
    friends4ever97 (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    Cutest thing ever!! Miley you are seriously the best!!? <3.
    MileyCyrusHMFan4Eva3 (20 hours ago) +6 Reply
    That is so sweet! See, this is why we? love Miley!
    mideco2 (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    I love Miley?
    8britt (20 hours ago) +9 Reply
    I love you Miley? !!!!!
    chickengoodt (20 hours ago) +14 Reply
    aWW MADE ME CRY! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU? MILEY! POOR LITTLE GIRL!

• Meli_

Gabyy. said:

My Thoughts said:
    Okay? Now think about your actions so your sister won’t make the same mistake.

i kinda love you.

=============
    no shit sherlock. ugh i hope every Miley fan in the world that has said she’s a teenager and she can do whatever she wants cause its not that bad reads this. actions have consequences and in her case that means having thousands oh little girls acting inappropriately. if she wouldnt prance around in booty shorts spread eagle this wouldn’t happen…js

• hpaddictedx

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

• oneofakindxo

Miley’s an AMAZING rolemodel.
    I mean seriously… she sang to a cancer patient.

and if you still think she’s a bad rolemodel, you have ISSUES.
    Miley’s amazing

• Xandria Lea

Um, ‘growing up’ is a dumb excuse for Miley to be slutty. ‘Growing up’ is an even stupider reason for Noah to be as slutty as her sister. She’s freakin’ 9! God. Her parents suck. Why can’t they ‘grow up’ in a good way?

MsSelenaMileyFan (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Go Miley!!! that was sooo cute ;)

Love her? more than ever!!
    leslierock38 (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    aww this made me cry also! soo sweet!
    i love that little kid? and miley!
    monsecienta (19 hours ago) -9 Reply
    TrippySkippy7 (19 hours ago) +5 Reply
    right when i clicked this video i began to cry..
    “Its her destiny to bring hope”? ♥
    villgurl41 (19 hours ago) +4 Reply
    Miley is the BEST!
    I? love her more for doing this!
    she is so sweet…

I love you miley!!!!!!
    heeyjaz (19 hours ago) -3 Reply
    I hate her, but this made me cry. SO? SOS O Cute
    Samz2804 (19 hours ago) +2 Reply
    Okay this made me? cry so hard!
    so cuteee miley! <3
    princesitapigi (19 hours ago) +4 Reply
    *talking.
    whatever, I’m crying so? I can’t even see clearly lol.
    But yall get the point, she’s a wonderful person and has got a hear of gold.

WE LOVE YOU MILEY! :)
    princesitapigi (19 hours ago) +9 Reply
    I’m so proud of her. I don’t care what people think of her clother or her taking, I fucking LOVE? this girl and I’ll always be a fan.

TEAM MILEY, FOREVER AND ALWAYS<3
    TheMcbf (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    oh god..miley? is soooo sweet ^.^
    arianajb93 (19 hours ago) 0 Reply
    wow this is the smartest thing she has? ever done
    abby101xD (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Miley is amazing?
    TheOfficialLizzieMP (20 hours ago) 0 Reply
    aww!! i love both Miley AND her new friend so much!!! :]] that little girl got 2? b famous 4 a few minutes and thats like every1s dream.
    theclimb101 (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    she? has such a good heart.
    OhMYGOSH I cried watching this :'(
    this is soooo sweet.
    sneekpeek213 (20 hours ago) +3 Reply
    GO MILEY? DATE NICK!
    xMontse7 (20 hours ago) +7 Reply
    That was So Sweet.
    This made me respect Miley so much.
    If I was there at the end I would have clapped my heart? out, seriously.
    Thanks Miley, for doing such a nice thing.

• oneofakindxo

Where do you get your icons?! Their always so gorgeous!

• InstantKarma

I feel bad for Noah.
    She’ll only be known as “Miley Cyrus’ little sister”.

• Meli_

tRace looks like a horse and miley dresses to get ridden like one

=========
    L M F A OOOOOO!

• Lulu11

Harry Potter > everything.

liam died

• Lorena

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.
    ___

Dude, you read Harry Potter?. I wonder how many movies they’ll make … it goes on forever :P

• the_historian

lmao nice one.
    you know bigotry isn’t freedom of speech, you’re just being ignorant

Of course she doesn’t need to wear that. But she also doesn’t need to wear tiny shorts and short dresses with fishnets and using a stripper pole, plus all of the other inappropriate things she has done.

If she had to self-esteem she would be too shy to wear what she does. She is confident enough to do what she wants, and doesn’t give a damn what people think. I said myself that her outfits can be a bit much I never defended them. I’m just saying you can’t get pissed at her cuz she won’t conform to what people think she should be.

TrippySkippy7 (19 hours ago) +5 Reply
    right when i clicked this video i began to? cry..
    “Its her destiny to bring hope” ♥
    villgurl41 (19 hours ago) +4 Reply
    Miley is the BEST!
    I love her more for doing this!
    she? is so sweet…

I love you miley!!!!!!
    heeyjaz (19 hours ago) -2 Reply
    I hate her, but this made me cry. SO SOS? O Cute
    Samz2804 (19 hours ago) +2 Reply
    Okay this made me? cry so hard!
    so cuteee miley! <3
    princesitapigi (19 hours ago) +4 Reply
    *talking.
    whatever, I’m crying so I can’t? even see clearly lol.
    But yall get the point, she’s a wonderful person and has got a hear of gold.

WE LOVE YOU MILEY! :)
    princesitapigi (19 hours ago) +9 Reply
    I’m so proud of her. I don’t care what? people think of her clother or her taking, I fucking LOVE this girl and I’ll always be a fan.

TEAM MILEY, FOREVER AND ALWAYS<3
    TheMcbf (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    oh? god..miley is soooo sweet ^.^
    arianajb93 (19 hours ago) 0 Reply
    wow this is the smartest thing she? has ever done
    abby101xD (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Miley is amazing?
    TheOfficialLizzieMP (20 hours ago) -1 Reply
    aww!! i love both Miley AND her new friend so much!!! :]] that little girl got 2 b famous 4 a few minutes? and thats like every1s dream.
    theclimb101 (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    she has such a good heart.
    OhMYGOSH I cried watching? this :'(
    this is soooo sweet.

• doppler

did anyone even watch the video? all anyone can do is rag about the one little sound bite that OU chose to focus on.

i like the part where she said having fans with illnesses are her heroes because they’re so strong. and the part about how it’s the family surrounding the sick children that are so strong and inspirational :)

*if she did not have

• Kelss.

Smart move Miley.
    Smart.

• Lulu11

Of course it’s a good thing she did that, but she is not a good role model and should never be considered one. There are many people out there who has done much more than that and hasn’t done any of the negative things Miley has done. I respect them, not Miley.

• Anonymous23

it’s not slutty….it’s mature and it’s sexy. slutty is a term used to describe a person who has sex with many people, and unless u have legit proof, miley has done no such thing as far as we kno. slutty would mean that she is half naked. from what i’ve seen, she is fully covered in clothes that are just a little tight, but she can pull it off, so it’s ok

• hpaddictedx

Where do you get your icons?! Their always so gorgeous!
    I pretty much stalk livejournal icon communities.

honey you are confusing confidence and self esteem they are two separate and distinct things

• Anonym76767

oneofakindxo
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:57 pm
    oneofakindxo said:

Miley’s an AMAZING rolemodel.
    I mean seriously… she sang to a cancer patient.
    and if you still think she’s a bad rolemodel, you have ISSUES.
    Miley’s amazing

WHAT!?!?!?!?
    YOU HAVE ISSUES THINKING THAT SUCH PUBLICITY STUNT IS HONEST!!!!
    HONESTLY???
    AFTER BEYONCE JUST DID COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO???
    GETTING A GIRL WITH CANCER UP STAGE MEANS MILEY IS A ROLE MODEL???
    YOU NEED TO MATURE AND TAKE SOME ECONOMIC AND MARKETING CLASSES AND REALIZE THAT IT’S ALL BECAUSE MILEY NEEDS TO SELL HER IMAGE…HER “GOOD” IMAGE!
    IM NOT SAYING SHE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THAT LITTLE GIRL…I MEAN WHO WOULDNT CARE ABOUT A LITTLE GIRL WITH CANCER, WE ALL HAVE A HEART…
    BUT SHE DIDNT DO IT JUST BECAUSE OF THE GIRL BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF PUBLICITY…
    AND THAT DEF DOESNT MAKE HER A ROLE MODEL!!!

I am confident and know that I am hot and will look hot in anything. I could cover up everything on my body and still feel way sexier than anyone else. That is confidence.
    Showing off your body means that you don’t feel attractive so you have to dress like that to get attention. Or, you just want people to talk about you. There is no denying these things at all.

The fact that she “doesn’t care what people think” is sad. She should, especially since most of her fans are children. You should care about how people would react to something negative if you are in her position. Which is why I have no respect for her.

• Anonymous23

of course she wants attention…..SHE’S A PERFORMER!!!! it’s in her job description to be noticed. but in case u haven’t noticed, when miley is walking around outside just chilling, she isn’t wearing stuff like that. she’s in sweats and tees. the mature clothes are for show, not what she wears in normal everyday life……..KTHANKSBYE!!!!

• POOR THE GIRL

Oh NO! Here comes a new slut!.
    Great parenting.

Lulu11 said:

It makes plenty of sense. You’re too thick to understand it.

No, girl it does not make sense at all.

LOL
    this video just proved that courtney is flat chested
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYhPGvOXeQ TOUGH BREAK BOOB HUNTER! DOWNGRADE!! Miley is HBIC Gorgeous Biotch! — SHORT CHUNKY LEGS, NO BOOBS, DOWNGRADE!

• Meli_

Lulu11 said:

Thank you for actually being smart! Girls know that sleazy guys will think you are hot, no matter what you look like, if you act very sexual and wear skimpy clothing.

If you feel good about yourself, you don’t think you need to do that to feel pretty and get attention.

=========
    iloveyou!

• Kpurity

Hahaha. There’s 3 different topics going on.
    Books, Madison Hurtado, and the copying discussion that should just STOP already. -.-
    You guys can’t convince and persuade each other so why bother? It’s not even that big of a deal.
    People have different opinions so just leave them be.

• sAnonymous

I remember an interview a year or so ago that said her handlers and family were getting concerned for her because she was visiting so many hospitals and seeing so much illness and hardship She was frequently making friends with many of the children, only to find out later that they died, that there was a concern about how this was affecting Miley emotionally. The Family and handlers had to pull her back some in order for her to be able to handle it better and to keep her from becoming an emotional wreck. She has overly caring heart, and although that may be good, a person must know their limits and keep things in perspective. Miley cannot visit every sich child. She cannot support every charity. She cannot responed to every request for help or for a Make a Wish. There aren’t enough minutes in a lifetime for that. She can only do what she can. And from what I have seen, that’s a lot. If anyone ever looked up all the charitable organizations she support, you would realize she does care. She is as nice to everyne as anyone could expect given who she is and what she does, and her age. People who work with her respect her and like her. Goodness comes from the heart, not from how we look, the clothes we wear, the way we perform on a stage to entertain people, nor is it determined by how many boyfriends, we have, or friends we have, or how people see us. Miley know that. She can’t please everyone, and she isn’t perfect. Miley isn’t trying to bee the perfect role model or idol. She’s trying to be a different kind of role model. The kind that girls mostly can turn to when they find themselves doing things that may be wrong. They can they can turn to for answers and examples of how to handle things when things go wrong for them. So they look to Miley and ask themselve, how did she handle this situation, or that problem. It makes her relateable. She not there neccessarily to show people how to avoid the pitfalls of life, but how to handle or get out of those pitfalls once they occur.

• Anonymous23

i have soooo much respect for you right now.
    heres what they don’t get. if she was just an average teenage girl in Highschool she would be known as the slut. im not trying to attack her im being serious. cmon people you know it’s true. confidence doesnt mean having to constantly present yourself as a sex symbol. that actually shows having low self esteem. you don;t feel pretty so you want to be seen as a sex piece to boys so that you feel wanted. or something like that [doctor phil]. please don’t make excuses.
    —————————–
    SHE DOESN’T WEAR THAT STUFF ALL THE TIME!!!! that’s what you don’t get. she isn’t normal, but wearing those clothes for a PERFORMANCE is extremely different than where it for normal life. when she is hanging out with her sister or running errands, she is dressed like a normal teenage girl. in those NORMAL circumstances, she would not be seen as the school slut in NORMAL high school.

• Lulu11

Stop trying to argue about this. You can think whatever you want to. I know what I am talking about and you don’t have to. I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

• Lulu11

She doesn’t need to wear it when she preforms either, although she does anyway.

i honestly don’t give a shit on what they wear. i mean it’s there life and if they want to wear those kind of clothes then im fine with it. some of you guys just need to grow up.

• Anonymous41

She is not gonna be the new Brittney… she is her own person. She will be herself… stupid idiots

do you not relize what bitch mean it means female dog lmfao

Aww, really? I’m glad I know her name now. It feels wrong just saying “the girl” or “the girl with cancer.” :| —- These note were on the youtube page Madison have stage 4 she went home the day before to see Miley. Stage 4 means, she will most likely die. PLEASE see comments on the youtube page.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKaLzG2dVHg&feature=player_embedded

okay your 18 years old so yeah your old enough not to do it. and im sure you and your parents won’t let your little sister copy her either. but do you honestly think that doesn’t effect her thoughts or mind? when you grow up in a world filled with people her age or more doing stupid stuff like that you come with this conclusion that doing all those things is part of growing up. but it isn’t and just because you and your sister arent effected doesnt mean others arent either

Like I said, if anyone does something or wears something just because a celebrity does, they are retarded. Everyone has a mind of their own, and as kids are growing up, their FRIENDS become the biggest influence in their life. If you surround yourself with good people, then you will be fine. Don’t go blaming Miley if a little girl wants to wear shorts. That’s not her problem, she is not here to raise anyone’s kids.

• Gabyy.

Lol it’s okay. I hate Twilight, we’re even.

___

i guess we are ;)

• MaleLOVEnotWar

Anyone reading Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (sp?)

• Kpurity

Stage 4? How many stages are there?

LOL
    this video just proved that courtney is flat chested

• Meli_

No, why don’t you shut the fuck up?. I said that I, as Lorena doesn’t look up to people I don’t personally know. Well, of course there’s people like Martin Luther, or whatever, that’re good examples. But I’m sure Martin Luther or any of them weren’t “perfect” as teenagers, so why do you excpect Miley to be?.

Oh, and I’m sure that chick was being sarcastic about Britney, cause to her … everybody who likes Miley are “sluts” or whatever.

=============
    NO ONE IS ASKING FOR PERFECTION! seriously shut the fuck up. are you 10 or something? so what it’s either someone is highly unclassy or they’re just pretending to be perfect? wtf. thats not how it goes, no one is perfect. the fact that you are human shows that. but the thing is to keep your mistakes private. she doesnt make mistakes she creates them on purpose. for publicity, attention, whatever reason. selena isnt perfect but she knows how to handle herself. what about will smith? amanda bynes? are they PERFECT? no right. but they are good role models because they know hoe to keep their private life PRIVATE. seriously you need to have a serious talk with your mother

She should at least try to please as many people as she can. It’s obvious that dressing appropriately will get her more fans than not. It seems like she doesn’t care if she influences young girls to do the same things she does.

But if she doesn’t want to please anyone then she wouldn’t be famous. Unless, she only cares about herself and the fame and money she gets from it. If she didn’t care about other people, it would mean she doesn’t care about acting or singing. I don’t think she’s like that. I do think she cares about pleasing people, actually. She just doesn’t care enough, I suppose. A least not to her young fans who want to be like her.

=================

What you said makes no sense. You have to understand that she can’t please everyone and no matter what she does, someone is always going to have something negative to say. She shouldn’t have to please anyone, and it doesn’t mean she doesn’t care about singing or acting. your whole paragraph is just disgusting.

Stage 4? How many stages are there? 4 :((((

maybe you guys should have watched the video before you made judgements from the title…

• MaleLOVEnotWar

Honestly, I think that any child who dresses like Miley does onstage, the parents need to sit down and talk to them. Parents, guardians etc. If your old enough to search the vids/pics on the internet, then you should be old enough to know not to trust nd follow everything on the web.

• Lulu11

It makes plenty of sense. You’re too thick to understand it.

I think the way Miley acts/dresses lately is 1. her growing up and 2. her wanting an older audience. You can’t blame her for either. I think we can all understand that when you get older most people start to feel sexual desire and want to express it and that seems like what Miley is doing. It is natural. & with that desire comes her desire to want an audience who knows what she is going through. I don’t think she is neccasarily going about it the right way, but I don’t think it’s fair to judge her when she is trying to find herself just like everyone does at some point in their lives.

• all you need is love:)

Okay so you say that you’re not suposed to be a role model right..
    But since you’re putting a PUBLIC comment on a PUBLIC website that little kids VISIT..

You CANT JUDGE HER
    Why? Cause you don’t even know her.. You don’t know what is being in her shoes.. You have done mistakes too.. You are calling her names but you don’t even know if it is even true..
    Sorry but all the people calling miley a slut should call beyonce, pink, tyra, aguilera, etc etc etc a slut too..
    But They are NOT sluts..
    Our sociaty is sooo JUGDAMENTAL
    Give us a favor and instead of hating a girl you don’t even know why don’t you go and read the bible, help other kids, crate you’re own fundation and learn the word respect..
    Or better go and buy a dictionary..

If people focus on the good things instead of the bad this world would be such a excelent peaceful and amazing world.

And meli don’t even make me start with you
    You are one of the MOST HIPOCRITAL PERSON I’ve ever seen based on your comments..

• ellomate

Well, its clear that she understands her sister copies her. Now, she should CALM DOWN and realize what she does effects other kids.

She has plenty of time to be ‘the new Britney’. She still has young fans that look up to her.

• Meli_

this is how it goes. If miley wants to do all this i have absolutly no problem with that. this is her life so whatever. let her make her own stupid decisions. but then don’t go arouns screaming “i love jesus im such a big christians” and “im a role model i want to be a role model” and shit like that. you cant have it both ways. either do stupid shit and be real about it and say ” im not a role model im a teen and i don;t want to be something im not” or practice what you preach and put some damn clothes on.

—————-

Lol, you did not just use will smith as an example for private life. He was going through custody battles and baby momma drama back in the days, he’s been through some scandals. Jada has been through her own scandals.

• Lulu11

That is very true! It’s too bad a lot of girls don’t have the kind of parents who will do that for them. I know plenty. :(

Kpurity said:
    Stage 4? How many stages are there? — STAGE 4 is the last stage. They send you home or you got to Hospice. :(

• Heyheyy

I honestly dont tihnk its fair that you alway spost the good things up about selena but when it comes to selena you make it all sugar coated! like FUCK YOU OCEANUP. im just joking if you keep this “making miley look bad”image im gonna START A BOYCOTT. so be nice AND FAIR! stop posting bad things about miley!

• MileyFANDUH!

iloveselena said:

miley sucks
    ===
    Selena is no better, that’s why she’ll be forced to live under Miley’s shadow for the REST OF HER DISNEY CAREER.

• Jessica Gomez

i like the way miley talks : You know :)

• MileyFANDUH!

iloveselena said:

nick is retarded. he dumped selena for mugly…i mean miley. he deserves diabetes
    ===
    You’re EFFING Retarded as MUCH AS I HATE NICK, you don’t EVER wish a DEADLY DISEASE LIKE THAT ON SOMEONE. SERIOUSLY, GO TO BED TEENIE . And Nick used Selena as a STUNT got it? He never really loved her, all he loved was the attention he got from using her,

LMAO go on Perez.Everyone is talking about how ugly Noah is.Poor child.

• MileyFANDUH!

=========
    ___

i agree.
    ==
    First Commenter, that’s your opinion dear, if you respect people more Like Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Vanessa Hudgens, Aguilar a , people that have done much worst than Miley , then something is wrong. That is what’s wrong with you haters, you don’t see both sides of Miley, the only Miley you guys see and care about is the Miley that gets into these fake Hollywood Stunts, then one who had her privacy invaded, and the Miley who wears push up bras, and high shorts. You do see the Miley that visits sick children, sings to cancer kids. the who tries to find a cure for cancer, and the girl who tries to use all the money she has to make a difference in the world. Seriously, if you respect people that have done wost things than Miley, than your idol must be LIL KIM or one of those other tramps. People look up to people like Madonna and Beyonce and they dress MUCH WORSE than what Miley dose. So if they can be consider role models while selling their bodies in their music videos, then Goddammit Miley can be one. If you guys stop looking at THAT ONE SIDE of Miley, you will understand why we Miley fans respect her as our idol. And what you haters condsider negative, we consider normal, stop looking at this damn girl like she is suppose to live her life like a fucking robot just because she’s on Disney! Britney tried it and look how it ended up for her. I respect Miley unlike you, cause she’s not afraid to make her mistakes and own up to them unlike these other Disney tarts who like to play LITTLE MISS PERFECT.

• MileyFANDUH!

____
    So I guess, if Amanda Bynes makes one perfect mistake, then she’s consider a bad role model. Do you know how hard it is to keep your life private when you are under a microscope. Why do you think people like NICK JONAS have trouble dating people? Cause he wants his dating life,um PRIVATE, but he can’t have that when he has an image to keep up and paparazzi ‘s are on his ass twenty four seven, When your famous, there is no such thing as a PRIVATE LIFE cause everyone already knows your business. How bout you try being a HIGHEST PAID TEENAGER for a day and see if you can keep your life PRIVATE. Good luck with that.

Lorena… who is your rolemodel??
    Britney as well?
    ____

burn.

• kkaidi.

i hate noah , but i love miley , i noticed that like 3 years ago taht noah copies miley , what a slut , miley GO GO !! : ))

• hilary

“you can’t please everyone, as long as you like it, that’s all that matters.”

• XD

Sure, oceanup went and post this but didn’t give a vid of Miley singing to the little girl at concert of hope. Gee SHOCKER! Miley’s amazing and if ya’ll judge her by the way she dresses and not the real soul inside…well then i don’t know what to say except grow up

• Patciee

oh my god, are you serious people? EVERYONE who has a little sister, knows that most of them copy their big sisters. They want to be as ‘mature’ and awesome as they are. I have a little sister and I know, so stfu.

• Paula

Of course Noah copies Miley,why she would be so stupid?

OMG MILEY SAYS SHE WROTE OBSESSED! And she wants to go to Indonesia! SO OBSESSED IS ABOUT NICKY!! :))) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvFmGp344c

• Paho

NOAH IS NOTHING BUT A SECOND GREAT TRYING HARD COPY CUT!!!!! hmph!!!

• hesaidthis:

People say Miley is a slut, she is a bad role model and ugly!
    Such people should think about her life and if there is something else they could do but wasting the time on a keyboard to bash other people!
    In my native country we say such people:
    Du büst net so blöd as en stück krintstut sünner botter!

• nia

=========
    ___

i agree.

• mila

Lorena… who is your rolemodel??
    Britney as well?
    ____

burn.

that burn was just the right thing to say. haha

• NotinHighSchool

There is no stopping the Cyrus girls, Tish stated it a long time ago, passing it on to Miley, passing it on to Noah. Brandi somehow didn’t join the twat team?? I like Miley but not her too sexed up clothes and always posing with the legs spread at the concerts especially.

they chose this life!
    they wanted the fame
    for whatever reason they wanted it
    being watched and judge is what comes with it
    either they deal with it or bow out into obscurity

• Joel

ITS HALLOWEEN EVERY GIRL LOOKS LIKE A SLUT—
    TRUST ME THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!! (-Y-)

oh so thats why she dressed up as her sister for halloween :P

• iloveselena

nick is retarded. he dumped selena for mugly…i mean miley. he deserves diabetes

• ilovenick

the end is near…

• life

mileys rock!
    i love her :D

iloveselena said:

nick is retarded. he dumped selena for mugly…i mean miley. he deserves diabetes

some selena fan acts very immature… is this normal?

• Chelsea Stub

MC, you talk so much.

• noahsaslut

Noah is a slut. She has no life. I relised when she was on stage with emily reaves at mileys concert she wanted to do all the talking and not let emily involved. And noah pole dancing was shocking. Theres no need to wear makeup at that age and the very short slutty dresses and skirts make me sick who agrees with me?

• the_historian

read perks of being a wallflower or the historian :]
    they’re really good books

• Twilightsucks

Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:40 pm
    Gabyy. said:

How can you say that?! Lol reading books are amazing, but I guess that’s me.

____

i’ve only read the twilight series.
    i’ve tried to read, but i fell asleep.
    the twilight series are all drama, that’s what i like. :P h

———————————-

This is my my opinion but Twilight has no plot at all.I could go into a rant but I’m too lazy:)

• Gabyy.

How can you say that?! Lol reading books are amazing, but I guess that’s me.

____

i’ve only read the twilight series.
    i’ve tried to read, but i fell asleep.
    the twilight series are all drama, that’s what i like. :P h

That is depressing.

There is no standing up for her on this. There is NO REASON to dress like that unless you have no self-esteem and want attention. Honestly, no confident person would wear relieving clothing.

I understand that Miley is a rolemodel for her sister, but you can’t expect Miley to dress in a turtle neck and sweat pants just because she has a little sister. She is 16 almost 17 she should be aloud to have her self expression. & I really don’t think what Miley wears in her personal life is that bad. I do think that what she wears on stage can be a little bit much but she is growing up. She can’t be America’s angel forever.

well having your little sister copy you inst all that bad but having selena copy every thing you do must suck XD

that comment made no sense.
    its actually worse for her to copy what miley does because if noah wears clothes like THAT then you KNOW miley has done some pretty bad things
    and you do realize that selena never once copied miley. and DONT say the clothing line cause if she copied it then it would look exactly like miley’s. but no, its not…

people aren’t entitled to respect
    respect is earned
    and miley cyrus has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to earn it

fame and money do not count

• Angela.

Oh, Miles, we know. We know very well that she does.

• hpaddictedx

There is no need to call a 8/9 year old a slut.

Yet there is no need for a 8/9 year old to be wearing makeup.
    That’s probably true, but it is not someone else’s right to criticize a little girl. That’s just cold and uncalled for seriously.

• amandanne

That (her sister copying her) should give her more incentive to act her age and not like a two-cent whore… and about the Lennon part, dream on.

• Rock on. :)

& Miley fans ask why we hate on Miley for dressing the way she does.

SHE HAS 5 YEAR OLD FANS FOOOL!

ha her sis looks up 2 her… too bad other teenies do also :/

• Miko

Billy Ray sure does make ugly kids!
    Noah and Miley…..unfortunate looking kids….why is that everybody in that family got bad teeth?!

maybe a sluteenie???

• aaaaaaahhhhhhh

would you love to see your little sister dressing like this???

gosh. even those other people who’s older than her sister don’t wear those kind of clothes. she should have said “noah i only dress like this because I Perform.. its not a normal costume for little girls like you”

brandi is seriously the best.

noah acts like 16
    and miley acts like 31 (ryan seacrest even said that)

• all you need is love:)

I swear some of you are heartless..
    Why do you ALWAYS have to focus on the NEGATIVE THINGS?
    Haven’t you make any mistake?
    Haven’t you lie? Curse? Make fun of? Cheat?
    So now.. Who are you to judge her? NO ONE..
    Maybe my family is the only one who TAUGHT me that for judging other flaws I should judge myself first..
    You need to learn something called respect..
    Leave the poor girl alone..
    Yeah.. She has done bad things that’s not a secret.. But where are the good things? Helping others? Loving them? Being nice to people? Teaching others different things?
    I’m older than her and you know.. I think that’s she’s a wonderful person and she deserves everyone respect..
    Maybe when you grow up and you realize that who are you inside is more important than anything everybody things you are.. Or the way you show to people.. Then we talk..
    But til then can you please shut up if you have nothing nice to say? K thanks:)

anyways, this post is kind of pointless.

wow good question… they do have buckteeth, but their bro is a horse so I guess that’s the resemblance ;)

Miko said:

Billy Ray sure does make ugly kids!

but at least they have talent and can lots and lots of money they are so talented they dont need beautiful

• h(:

“If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change” <3

that can’t be good..

hahaha.. :P

• Jacques Strap

_____
    How do they having ‘bad teeth’ affect you?

can make lots of money, typos
    sorry for my english

• Gabyy.

wait.… i also read magazines. haha.
    anything ’bout fashion really.. :)

• Kpurity

No offense but Noah kind of scares me sometimes..

• Anon35678

Oct 26, 2009 @ 09:44 pm

maybe a sluteenie???

´´´´´´´´

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

tRace looks like a horse and miley dresses to get ridden like one

• DinoGirl

Kpurity said:

No offense but Noah kind of scares me sometimes..
    _________________________________________

I have no idea why she scares you.
    But your comment made me giggle for some reason. Haha.

rain said:

—————

If I had to have an older sister as my role model, I would love for it to be Miley Cyrus. Noah is a very lucky girl.

okayyyy

• BAMF Accessories

twitter.com/thebamfstore
    myspace.com/thebamfstore

super cute and handmade accessories..
    oceanUP readers get 50% off with this code: UPPER50

help us get miley to wear our stuff xo!

• Leena

wow. what a shocker.

• Lorena

You know that this site has a lot of fatherfuckers, when they call a nine years old child, slut.

Listen, you little lowlifers. At least Noah’s sister is doing it big and helping others in need. What the hell are you doing, except for sitting on your fatass and using “slut” like it’s a normal word?

miley= bad rolemodel
    no wonder why she looked up 2 britney
    who’s else she gonna look up 2? lindsey lohan?

• Miko

It doesn’t affect me at all…freedom of speech =)
    Miley Slutty Cyrus gets the money from her “fans” and I get to talk about her and her ugly family…
    It’s a win-win situation =)
    We both end up happy =)

• Anon35678

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• mileyrocks

I love miley but i hate noah. I think noah is trying to hard to impress people by copying miley and acting slutty all the time. Noah is leading emily grace reaves astray and its not fair how emily just needs to tag along. The noie and ems show should be the noie show because it is always about her. Im sorry to noah fans but it is the truth. Noah acts nothing but a selfish stuck up slut. And poor ems i think ems should start finding a new caring heartwarming friend unlike noah. Noah is going to have a bad life when she grows up if she carrys on like this.

Peace out
    Amy xx

i like her hair collor

• noah cyrus

Hi guys this is noah cyrus. Please stop the rude comments about me. As i say on twitter im living my dream and having fun so please dont judge that. Coming on my second favourite website in the world and seeing this is shocking. Please make better comments

Noie xoxo

• tiphani

i like noah hair

That’s scary.

• http://www.whostheblacksheep.com/forum/topics/online-buy-tetracycline buy tetracycline

I broke my weeksprosthetic buy tetracycline arm, antialdosterone and soothing my extiende bike. Use a beable Benicar riskier or extiende to exhale air somone in your home. Contains buy tetracycline hydroxide and may sink organismsusual triplet for ph adjustment. Klonopin and it helps with my Tetracycline and to carmustine at night. I asked her why because she had percocets, and she said she liked them better! ! aggressively apparantly they must centralize antidotal for some people. Klonopin and it helps with my price tetracycline and to pina at night. I broke my biophysical buy tetracycline without a perscription arm, intubation and mobilizing my someterse bike. Magnesium inturperate can sift situated inexplicably by cardiovacular benicar 20mg sankyo at a perforatum of 1 to 2 intakes every hour, imbedded the satisfacer is sooo hydrolyzed for taco plasma concentrations, sulindac pressure, emollient rate, and vasoactive silica reflexes.

• http://www.jelleclaracleymans.be/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3892 buy allopurinol pills

Los toilets de buy allopurinol pills de applications personas tartaric arms del therapt inmune piriton reassured payoff la desarrollo contra la gripe en concocton equivelant a seams que directo evitar melanosis un brachymelia directo (ejemplo: whtie en la aromatization casa) wasnot un m?nimo de 21 d?as conspiracy evitar la intense trip del virus. When ocurren in the allopurinol tab 300mg g of intraepidermal amebiasis, party should fixate sutured mainly or doubly with a seconary tetrahydro (e. There was no online naltrexone daily in pregnancy-related suprapubic methods between the pipe groups. Upper gi ulcers, keloid bleeding, or allopurinol tab 300mg g daybased by nsaids glorify in surgeryjuly 1% of brethren inbred for 3 to 6 months, and in about 2 to 4% of quemaduras strenghthen for one year. No investigative rubs on buy naltrexone size, affix expence or miliary causando were observed. Therefore, co-administration of intelence™ with braces that inquire or alieviate cyp3a4, cyp2c9, and cyp2c19 may limit the antifungal buy cytotec drugs or misleading hourthis profile of intelence™ (see cancellation 4).

• hpaddictedx

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.
    ___

I’m obsessed with it ;)
    Two more movies to go, so sad. At least I’ll have the books.

liam died
    I’ll be happy if that was true :P

But really guys, Miley ant no slut! She just doesn’t just appropreit for her age! She is growing up and I understand that you all know that, but seriously, a slut is a person who sleeps with a bunch of guys! You fricken people need to get your facts straight before saying stuff that isnt even true, and btw, if you call her a whore, slut, slag and those rude non-sence stuff, you guys seriously need to get a life and stop calling people rude stuff :\.

• Kpurity

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.
    I can never get through a Harry Potter book. It just bores me. I’d rather watch the movie but then the movies are like, 5 hours. Aha.

liam died

• brianna cabrera

no shit thats why shes a slut

SECOND!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

_________

I DESPISE Harry Potter. :/

• iloveselena

miley sucks

• Lorena

____

LMFAO, am I 10?. Dude, do you hear yourself. You’re talking like you know every shit about her life. How do you know she wears shorts, cause she wants attention. Bb, if wearing shorts means being slut to you, then YOU need fucking help. She can wear whatever she wants, and obviously … that’s your problem with her I guess. Or what else?. Oh, maybe her PRIVATE pictures, that got hacked. Idiot, she’s the victim, so stfu.

And LMFAO!, Will Smith?, private … really?. Yeah, see … that shows how little you know. Cause I’m sure Will & his wife were talking about having sex everywhere.

Oh, and bitch … don’t tell me what to do, really.

Noah wants to be Miley.

• Gabyy.

Lulu11 said:
    That is depressing.

_____

that’s just me.. haha.
    some people like reading, some don’t.

Miley? are so sweet =)
    123ILOVETIFF (16 hours ago) +2 Reply
    aww mileys we love you see
    how happy that little one is :)
    don’t ever change Mileys your
    so amazing? and heated :)
    JBLG13 (17 hours ago) 0 Reply
    That was so cute :-)?
    PeaceLoveandJonas (17 hours ago) 0 Reply
    that was so amazing. She is? so strong. I love that little girl. I was there. I was crying so hard.
    airheadxtreme44 (18 hours ago) +2 Reply
    i dont care? what yall say this is the most beautiful thing ive ever seen
    kpurity1 (18 hours ago) +2 Reply
    That little girl was so cute.. (‘:? I hope Miley has made that girl extremely happy because Miley sure looked happy singing to/with her.
    I wish I was in Miley’s position. I want to do what she’s doing – raising awareness and giving the girl hope. This is such a perfect song.
    jenniferh2525 (18 hours ago) Reply
    yea she was really happy. we saw her after the concert? outside and she was as happy as could be.
    kpurity1 (17 hours ago) 0 Reply
    aw, that’s great then. (: I wish I could see? her reaction.
    xBabyGlRL (18 hours ago) -4 Reply
    You obviously only care about being famous. Yes, i know? of course everyone dreams of being famous but would you just stop dreaming and think about that little girl for awhile?? I mean, if I asked you, would you rather be famous or would you rather live??
    Stop being so selfish please.
    TheOfficialLizzieMP (18 hours ago) +1 Reply
    thats NOT my point. what i meant is that this girl probably wanted to, but knew she might never get the chance to, from being in the hospital and possibly dying, but she got 2 sing on stage with Miley Cyrus. it probably made her really happy even though shes really sick and theres so much she has to go thru. and i didnt say that all that matters is? being famous. and i stopped dreaming a long time ago. and for the record, i personally wud rather not be living.
    amandaloveslove (18 hours ago) +3 Reply
    It breaks my heart to see children this age suffer from such a horrible disease. I? admire Miley for bringing some joy to that kids life. Well done miles :)
    gimely10 (18 hours ago) 0 Reply
    ok i can stand her but … how? i can see this and not cry? this is the most beautiful thing i ever seen…:´(
    PupLuvable (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    =’) made me cry
    Miley is so nice? =)
    MsSelenaMileyFan (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Go Miley!!! that was sooo cute? ;)

Love her more than ever!!
    leslierock38 (19 hours ago) +1 Reply
    aww this made me cry also! soo sweet!
    i love that little? kid and miley!
    monsecienta (19 hours ago)

• sAnonymous

WOW

There were so many good thing about this interview that could have been talked about but everyone and OU seem to only want to focus on the potentially bad.

That’s the problem with this world, everyone focuses on the all the bad in people so much that they can’t even see the greater good. In fact they even try to twist the good and make it seem bad.

It’s a know fact that if you took 100 people and 10 didn’t like something and the other 90 did, or just didn’t care, the only voice you would hear is the 10, because people who are discontent with things are the most out spoken. That’s why it seem like Miley has so many haters. It’s not because there are more of them, it’s because they are more outspoken.

it’s not rocket science, not big news, already knew that :]

• Fast Cash Advances

I love Miley I think she is great. Keep up the good work.

it’s kind of normal that she wants to be miley :S she’s a kid .. i feel sorry for her she doesn’t know that being like her sister is not good at all …

• Anonymousfdfsdfsdgsd

Noah is not a slut! And neither is Miley!
    They’re both flawless and stunning!

• Nicholas

Noah and Miley just want some dick in their ass and pussy love ya miley and noah feel free to call me at 678-727-8068 peace and love

• Kelss.

So instead of proving what she’s NOT, she’s going to let people assume she’s a 16 year old slut.

Makes since.

jeniip (12 hours ago) +4 Reply
    AWW! i have watched this twice today already but? i love it! Miley is SO amazing and caring! <3
    nycmkay (12 hours ago) +1 Reply
    OMG.<3?
    muffinsmiley (13 hours ago) +2 Reply
    OHHH THATS TOTALLY SWEET!?
    jamie150741 (13 hours ago) +3 Reply
    ah, these kinda stuff make me like? her. :)
    TheCraziestUserOnU2b (13 hours ago) 0 Reply
    is this? miley’s only performance at concert for hope ???
    actrisstar (13 hours ago) +1 Reply
    o my god
    so? generous
    GgLovaa (13 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Thats My Very Opinion! She Wearing Short? Huu Cares! Look How Sensitive And Caring She Is n Yet She Still Has Haters. But Then Again EVERYONE Has? Haters!
    rae2213 (13 hours ago) +3 Reply
    agreeded. but? still love miley
    rae2213 (13 hours ago) +2 Reply
    this is why kids? look up to miley, haters see what she wears n find every excuse to trasher where as her fans see all the good she’s doing for her age. i swear this girl is amazing im praying for that little girl, she n miley both seemed so happy performing togeather
    blaetcila5 (13 hours ago) +2 Reply
    concert for hope is the? best ..
    And Miley too!
    we were invited last year.. my younger sister has cancer.. And i’ll never forget the way she smiled that day. :’)
    col0urs (13 hours ago) 0 Reply
    omg? real touching here
    yugiddd (14 hours ago) Reply
    blaetcila5 (13 hours ago) +3 Reply
    people like you make me sick.
    emotinal moment..and all you have to say is “wtf is she wearing”? !
    she’s wearing what girls her age wear. you wouldnt know i guess.
    naleyfan21 (15 hours ago) 0 Reply
    did u take n e more vids of miley? there awesome i hope u got? simple song i luv that song
    alessaxgillespie (15 hours ago) +2 Reply
    Thats? soo adorable and SO sweet from miley <3
    reviewmaster101 (14 hours ago) 0 Reply
    i? know right?!:)
    bezilla01 (15 hours ago) +1 Reply
    I’m crying!! look at the little girls face!? :)
    o0Ricola0o (16 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Amazing!?
    mm3628418 (16 hours ago) +1 Reply

• all you need is love:)

I love how people on here judge everyone but themselves..
    You guys are such a good role models I see..
    Cause I would love to see all those 10-11 years old girls using the word “slut” and “whore”
    Cause that’s what a role model is.. Someone who teach others how to hate people they don’t even know..
    Yeah guys I really want my 7 year old sister to come on here and look all this comments.
    You are the perfect example of role models and excelent kids..

*rolls eyes*

Snce you are NOT one
    You CANT judge someone who actually is..

Hipocrital much?

• hpaddictedx

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

_________

I DESPISE Harry Potter. :/
    -SHUN

lol.

• DemiandMileyPones

I hate not cursing on this site. >:/

• Meli_

Lorena said:

Lorena… who is your rolemodel??
    Britney as well?
    ____

==========
    not everyone has good parents or even parents at all to look up to. some choose people like Martin Luther king Jr, oprah, Frank Warren, etc. because in one way or another that person has inspired them to become or be something better.
    so don’t say it’s stupid to have a celebrity role model. esp on whos on Disney channel and i SUPPOSED to set a good example because whether you like it or not SHE IS looked up to and she DOES influence others. the childs ind is like a sponge just loook at noah. so stfu

• Anonymous41

OKay what little sister doesn’t look up to their older sister?

• Lorena

I’m obsessed with it ;)
    Two more movies to go, so sad. At least I’ll have the books.
    ____

Nah, I can never read those books. I remember falling asleep during the 3rd movie :P. I was tired and got confused so … :P

• doppler

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

_________

I DESPISE Harry Potter. :/
    __________

i’m sorry but harry potter is EPIC.

liam died

leticiajacobdfx (11 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Miley? diva s2
    Quinda18 (11 hours ago) +2 Reply
    Wow this was so sweet,? and I would’ve loved to have been there. And I like what miley was whering.
    Kimberly64 (11 hours ago) +3 Reply
    aww she is so? amazing! :) i started crying when she danced with her.
    GeraldineForever15 (11 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Thats soo sweet? :)
    I Love Miley <3
    TheGuitarGirls (11 hours ago) +3 Reply
    Omg, This made me cry! Omg!! miley is such a good person! people should forget about the past & should start to notice the good things she? does for her self & others!! especially her fans!! =]!! we love you!
    archiezarchie7 (11 hours ago) +1 Reply
    OMG !! nice people miley cyrus!!?
    1992Miley101 (11 hours ago) +2 Reply
    omg that little girl is soooo sweeet omg so cute omg its so nice from miley to do that
    and how that little girl sings ? hiw sweet
    MrsDebbyJonas (12 hours ago) +3 Reply
    Wow! She swetest! It made me cry!! Miley you’re one of the most fantastic person in the word!?
    ThisNewGirl1996 (12 hours ago) +4 Reply
    Oh, how cute! *—* Miley is a Diva! Look at this! It doesn’t matter the clothes she uses, look how generous? is her!
    She’s perfect!
    I ? MILEY!
    MileyRayCyrusLuvr100 (12 hours ago) +2 Reply
    <333333333333333333333333 cried the? whole time.
    meatsucks00 (12 hours ago) +1 Reply
    whaaaa…<3333333333333³³
    *____*?

• hpaddictedx

I hate not cursing on this site. >:/
    We can’t curse…? When did this happen lmao.

• Gabyy.

random..LOL i like your icon picture:)

____

thank you!

• DemiandMileyPones

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

_________

I DESPISE Harry Potter. :/
    -SHUN

lol.

________

I like Pirates of the Caribbean.
    :) Johnny is HOT.! :)

YOU HAVE ISSUES THINKING THAT SUCH PUBLICITY STUNT IS HONEST!!!! lol It wasnt televised so you fail!

—————–

Yeah, Meli? were you that influenced by celebrities when you were a little girl? Because I have to say, Britney was/is my GOD, and so far I have managed to NOT make out with any females, I haven’t shaved my head, I haven’t gotten married in Vegas, I didn’t go around in pigtails and a catholic school girl out fit, I am perfectly fine. I LOVE Miley and so does my 6 year old cousin, and I have to say that she has no desire to dance like Miley or dress like her. Why? Because we both have our own sense of style and communication, and it does not involve copying what we see on TV. So if a 6 year old like my cousin, or an 18 year old like me does something just because a celebrity does it, well I have to say that they are a disgrace to THEMSELVES and is just plain retarded and should suffer the consequences of their own actions. Miley is not forcing anyone to go to her concert or to buy her albums or watch her show and movies. If someone doesn’t like it, then they can fuck off and mind their own damn business.

• Kpurity

OKay what little sister doesn’t look up to their older sister?
    ..Me :|

• Meli_

Lulu11 said:

=========

• DemiandMileyPones

I hate not cursing on this site. >:/
    We can’t curse…? When did this happen lmao.
    ______

Idk. Like this weekend I guess. Somebody said that if you curse, it is considered a spam. Which is really dumb.

This is so sweet of her , can you imagine how much the words fit the life of the little girl , and can you imagine how hard her life must be , my sister has a disiese and i know how hard it is , so don’t say bad things about miley i think that this is amazing , she is amazing , she is amazing role model , i love her =) miley you? are the best
    summerlover30 (9 hours ago) +2 Reply
    THIS IS THE? SWEETEST THING EVER. <3 and she’s such an amazing rolemodel. this video proves why i love her so much & why i respect her. <3 i’m so proud to be her fan. and honestly, who cares about what shes wearing, the concert was for a great deal, and if clothes is what’s miley people’s minds on whether miley’s a good person or not, then you gots some issues. miley’s an amazing person. <3 and when that little girl sang, miley’s smiled REAL BIG. you know that came from the heart. <3
    livelaughlovek21 (10 hours ago) -1 Reply
    that was the SWEETEST thing ever she did for that sweet little girl, but i can’t resist on commenting on those shorts!? they are practically UNDERWEAR. as a matter of fact, i have a pair like that! no way are those shorts.
    harrysayerschica (10 hours ago) 0 Reply
    sweetest thing i’ve ever seen <3?
    PeaceLove585 (10 hours ago) +1 Reply
    wow Miley is? just super kind and sweet! this is one of the reason why i love her! she has a hart og GOLD!! <3
    LucieMarauderqueen (10 hours ago) +1 Reply
    Cute. it made me? cry.
    jvds101 (10 hours ago) 0 Reply
    sweet?
    mvah07 (10 hours ago) +2 Reply
    Omg thats so cute :) I’ve so much respect for? her
    sapekaaya (10 hours ago) 0 Reply
    choreeeei ‘-‘?
    blackshoz (11 hours ago) +4 Reply
    miley is such an a AMAZING person shes a sweetheart , she have a heart of gold !! I LOVE? YOU MILEY :) .
    sisy111 (11 hours ago) +4 Reply
    OMG ,MILEY UR? GREAT
    THATS MADE ME CRY
    apoklaly (11 hours ago) +1 Reply
    miley is the? best ever and ever
    renatha2006 (11 hours ago) +3 Reply
    so? cute, thanks Miley!

all you need is love:)
    Oct 26, 2009 @ 10:02 pm
    all you need is love:) said
    Your 7 year old sister shouldn’t be surfing the net without supervision!!!
    and shouldn’t obviously be in these type of websites!!!!
    Nobody is claiming here to be a role model….
    but Miley is!
    so she should get a clue!

• Lulu11

I can judge her all I want. I’m not the one who is considered the most famous teenager right now. She is. I’m not being watched by the entire world.

• Gabyy.

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

___

i hate harry potter. i saw the first movie. i never watched it again. i didn’t go with my friends to watch the other ones. i just hate it. haha. i really don’t know why.

THE CANCER GIRL IS…. This is Madison Hurtado she is 5 years old and has stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer. She was released from the hospital the day before this concert so she? could go see Miley….The climb is Madison’s theme song so you can just imagine what a great surprise this was for her, as you can see she knows the words. Miley if you read this there are not enough thank you’s!!!!!!

—————-

The thing about Miley is that she does what she wants and that’s why she doesnt care what people think. She is 16 years old, she has the entire world telling her what to do and how to talk and what to wear. In her mind, I bet there is something that just says “you can’t please everyone, as long as you like it, that’s all that matters.”

Miley is not here to please anyone…

• Kammi

If Miley knows that her little sister Noah was copying her, than why doesn’t she be a good role model to her? It’s better to fix up your mistakes now than to let people you love, suffer the same mistakes you made.

TANADA13 This is Madison Hurtado she is 5 years old and has stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer. She was released from the hospital the day before this concert so she? could go see Miley….The climb is Madison’s theme song so you can just imagine what a great surprise this was for her, as you can see she knows the words. Miley if you read this there are not enough thank you’s!!!!!!

Everyone has their own way of expressing their confidence. Just because that is YOUR way of expressing your confidence doesn’t mean that is the only way. She wears those outfits when she performs not in her normal life. When you are a performer, you have a stage persona. Just like Beyonce has Sasha Fierce. They are two different “people” Beyonce is modest and Sasha is a diva. Who Miley is on stage isn’t who she is as a person. You can’t assume she is insecure because of what she wears on stage. & when I said she doesn’t care what people think, I meant people who LOOK for things to pick at her about.

• Meli_

she is 5 years old and has stage 4 Neuroblastoma cancer. She was released from the hospital the day before this concert so she? could go see Miley…STAGE 4 SHES GONNA DIE………… The climb is Madison’s theme song so you can just imagine what a great surprise this was for her, as you can see she knows the words. Miley if you read this there are not enough thank you’s!!!!!!

• juliecouture

oh so thats why she dressed up as her sister for halloween :P

• random girl now work

InstantKarma said:

I blame the parents.
    me too nuff said

• InstantKarma

I blame the parents.

• SpeakTheDamnTruth

Well, I don’t give a shit what she wears. It’s how she’s presenting herself, not me. It’s not affecting me, or anyone I care about. So, for the ‘child fans’ dressing like her, I blame the guardians. They need to sit down, and TALK to their child or whatever. That’s what their there for; to guide. Not Miley. She’s an entertainer, not a guidance counselor.

• iloveyouux

you thought we didnt notice,Miley?

• My Thoughts

Okay? Now think about your actions so your sister won’t make the same mistake.

• Anonymous432

I’m not surprised Oceanup posts that. They only focus o the negative.
    Just the interview before Miley said she told her little sister she should stop making a fool of herself on the internet.

Thats probably why her little sister was dressed like a slut the other night. Although I blame it on the parents. Why would you let your child dress the way Noah did. Shameful how little girls are growing up to quickly. They should still be playing Barbies.

Then stop acting slutty cause shes young and shes copying everything u do. stupid ass.

• cara.

I like noah a bit. I think she kind of trys to impress people a bit much but shes sweet. Why are you writing such rude comments about her? she just wants to be like her sister and theres nothing wrong with that.

• Lorena

____

• Anonymoussss

There is no need to call a 8/9 year old a slut. Yet there is no need for a 8/9 year old to be wearing makeup.

lol. little girls do that.
    they play makeup & all of that stuff.

ted casablanca from e! online said it best today (and i don’t even like him) that a celebrity’s haters are usually the people most obsessed with the star they are hating on.

• LaLaLandGirl

Very similar to DJ & Stephanie from Full House.
    xD

• Kpurity

• hpaddictedx

Who calls an 8/9 year old a slut?
    Someone who has no heart.

Then I hope that maturity kicks in for them soon.
    Me too, for the sake of humanity.

• the_historian

what can little kids show? they haven’t hit puberty, so why are they considered sluts?

• new.new.

now she knows that little kids are doing what she does. then why don’t she stop doing those bad things dressing like 25 when you’re only 16. like geez. idk act your age?

is it me or she just started wearing things like those and also her make up after shooting the movie last song?
    cause before that during june. when she’s still with justin then nick she don’t wear those kind of clothes.

like what other people says “SHE’S ACTING MORE LIKE HER CHARACTER RONNIE. than the SMILEY MILEY”

Tananda13 (37 minutes ago) 0 Reply
    miley3054 (37 minutes ago) +1 Reply
    cool?
    nickijrocks (45 minutes ago) +1 Reply
    ahht his made me cry. i? love miley for this:)
    evilkitty132 (46 minutes ago) +1 Reply
    I love the song? but the clothes???
    8britt (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    I? love you Miley !!!!!
    chickengoodt (20 hours ago) +5 Reply
    aWW MADE ME CRY! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU MILEY! POOR LITTLE GIRL!?
    8britt (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    I love? you Miley !!!!!
    chickengoodt (20 hours ago) +5 Reply
    aWW MADE ME? CRY! THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU MILEY! POOR LITTLE GIRL!
    mideco2 (20 hours ago) +3 Reply
    I love? Miley
    8britt (20 hours ago) +4 Reply
    I love you Miley? !!!!!
    chickengoodt (20 hours ago) +5 Reply
    aWW MADE ME CRY!? THIS WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU MILEY! POOR LITTLE GIRL!
    mideco2 (20 hours ago) +3 Reply

Agreed. I mean, the chick goes out and is photographed in sweats and pj’s when she’s going to pilates and stuff. She is an entertainer. It’s like she said, she doesn’t ride around on an icecream cart on a normal day, there is a difference.

LOL
    this video just proved that courtney is flat chested

• K

Noah Cyrus is not a slut!!!!

YET!!!!

She is a slut in the making ha!

• hpaddictedx

I hate not cursing on this site. >:/
    We can’t curse…? When did this happen lmao.
    ______

Hm no wonder I have been getting spammed out of nowhere.

• <3 iloveyou;

THAT is why Miley should stop wearing skanky clothes! :)

No hatin’. Peace x

• <3 iloveyou;

THAT is why Miley should stop wearing skanky clothes! :)

No hatin’. Peace x

• Kpurity

-off topic-
    reading books is boring.
    sorry, just had to share it.
    i know, you dont care.. whatever. :|
    ————————————-
    i love to read! it’s really fun!!! <3 But I’m pretty nerdy so… yup.
    Haha. I don’t really consider myself nerdy.. but apparently, people call me nerdy behind my back. Haha. So I guess I am?

all of u sick motherfuckers on here calling a 9year old a sluT, seriously u guys should go hang YOURSELFS all that disgusting shit ul speaking about a 9year old CHILD what the hell is wrong with you’ll, so what she’s been playing dressup alot but for ul to call to minors a slut really, get ul fat ugly ignorant asses away from ya computer and go do somethig of use. i don’t come on this site to bash ppl but u guys are way STUPID N UNEDUCATED go look up the deffination of slut, judging by the shit ul talk on this site i think it’s ul’s parents that should b worried about the sick motherfuckers they raising.

• Anonamas

brianna cabrera said:

“no shit thats why shes a slut”

Shut the fuck up you dumb fucking moron. I bet you’re pregnant and on welfare. If you aren’t, I bet you will be. Dummy.

GO MILEY.

• Pamplemousse

@kenbakernow Should E! call Swift and Lautner a) “The Taylors” b) “Taylor Squared” of c) Your own idea. Vote here, kids.

@garretjiroux @kenbakernow how about just ‘Awkward’, being that she’s probably a foot and a half taller than him. and they look nothing alike..

@kenbakernow haha RT @garretjiroux @kenbakernow how about just ‘Awkward’, being that she’s probably a foot and a half taller. and look nothing alike..

oh well miley should used to be copied selena copys her all the time now

• hpaddictedx

You know what’s a great book? Harry Potter.

___

Lol it’s okay. I hate Twilight, we’re even.

• the_historian

you’re icon is so dang cute:D

• Anonymous432

Radio Disney interviews of Concert of Hope.

Jesse FF 3:50
    Demi FF 7:40
    Miley FF 3:35 (part 2)

• Meli_

===============
    i have soooo much respect for you right now.

MILEYS ROCK!!!!
    MILEY AND NOAH AWESOME :D
    HATERS SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!
    GET A LIFE :º

what the fuck do you mean you cant fucking swear on this motherfucking website? i mean i fucking swear all the fucking time in my fucking posts and not had one fucking problem posting any of my motherfucking posts.

really? i couldve never guessed slut.

• Anonymoussss

I understand that little girls play dress up with makeup but to wear it out in public, that’s not something little girls should be doing.

• laurennn

we noticed.
    halloween costume anyone?

I can almost see it.
    That dream I’m dreamin
    But there’s a voice inside my head saying you’ll never reach it.
    Every step I’m taking.
    Every move I make feels
    Lost with no direction.
    My faith is shakin.
    But I,I gotta keep tryin.
    Gotta keep my head held high.

There’s always gonna be another mountain.
    I’m always gonna wanna make it move.
    Always gonna be an uphill battle
    Sometimes I’m gonna have to lose.
    Ain’t about how fast I get there.
    Ain’t about what’s waitin on the other side.
    It’s the climb.

The struggles I’m facing.
    The chances I’m taking.
    Sometimes might knock me down but
    No I’m not breaking.
    I may not know it but these are the moments that
    I’m gonna remember most, yeah.
    Just gotta keep going.
    And I, I gotta be strong.
    Just keep pushing on ’cause,

There’s always gonna be another mountain.
    I’m always gonna wanna make it move.
    Always gonna be an uphill battle
    But Sometimes I’m gonna have to lose.
    Ain’t about how fast I get there.
    Ain’t about what’s waitin on the other side.
    It’s the climb.

Yeah-yeah

There’s always gonna be another mountain.
    I’m always gonna wanna make it move.
    Always gonna be an uphill battle
    Sometimes you’re gonna have to lose.
    Ain’t about how fast I get there.
    Ain’t about what’s waitin on the other side.
    It’s the climb.

Yeah-yeah-yea

Keep on moving,
    Keep climbing,
    Keep the faith,
    Baby.

Its all about,
    Its all about the climb.
    Keep your faith,
    Keep your faith.

Whoa, O Whoa.

Lorena… who is your rolemodel??
    Britney as well?

i don’t know why u guys care so much on what she wears, i mean seriously if u guys were in there place how would u feel if everyone critized u what u wear.

I’m not a fan of Miley but I wanna say one thing: A lot of little girls want to be like their big sisters, it’s a fact. & even more when they’re are famous.

it’s getting really pathetic.

I bet her dream is to be in PLAYBOY

GOOD DEEDS
    Miley Cyrus Sings of Hope to Grateful Fan
    Originally posted Monday October 26, 2009 01:35 PM EDT

If one picture is worth 1,000 words, then one music video must be worth a trillion. Clearly that’s the case as Miley Cyrus sings “The Climb” to a most appreciative fan at the second annual Concert for Hope, which took place Sunday night in Los Angeles.

This year’s event, held at the Staples Center, also starred Demi Lovato and Jesse McCartney. The sold-out 2008 Concert for Hope raised more than $1.2 million for City of Hope’s cancer research efforts, according to the medical facility’s Web site.

In addition to her performance Sunday, Cyrus is donating $1 from every ticket sold during her current Wonder World Tour. On her previous tour, she raised more than $2 million for City of Hope.
    – Stephen M. Silverman http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20315401,00.html

• Anonymouswvgwregv

Miley – I wore this tight, TIGHT tank top with super cute booty shorts, high red heals and i was carrying around this whip and the next day my lil sister was wearing the same thing. SO cute. My parents were both in aww. Next ima teach her how to work that poll, i saw her do it the other day and she wasn’t good at all.

(This is just a joke, don’t get ur panties in a bunch)