Selena, ‘Taylor S. Finds Time To Call Me.’

selena-taylor-love

Selena Gomez CAPRICHO interview translated thanks to Julia! How is to be friends with different celebrities? I have my friends from Texas and from showbiz. I think it’s cool to have a balance between the two. One of my best friends is Taylor Swift, and I know that she is super busy with tour, but we always find time to call one to another.

But it is cool to have someone to talk about school with. Taylor is someone that I can talk about a bad day on set because she understand what it is. If I call some friend from Texas and complained of lighting in set, they aren’t going to understand. What is the most important thing in a friendship?

Honesty. This is very important. And to never judge people. When a friend does something that she isn’t proud I never judge her. Because the issue isn’t to judge is to accept it the way it is, and be there to comfort her. Is there some competition between friends who are musicians?

No, not in any way. My friends are my mentors. If I have any problem with melody or a harmony or if I’m not sure if something will sound good, Taylor or someone can help me and say if it will be good on the stage. It’s good to have this support because I’m still novice. With so much work do you still have time to date? Ah.. I have. But I don’t focus to much in this right now cause I’m young. I don’t need it in this moment.

No Bitchassness said:

Is there ever gonna be an interview where they don’t ask her about her famous friends?
    _____________

hahahaha your icon. i love it.

• Adam

she stole your boyfriend how could she be your best friend

I don’t know. Maybe because Selena never dated Taylor Lautner.

Love both Selena and Taylor!

there has been tons.
    where have you been?

• katiexo

hahahaahhah !

who knows they never talk about each other

• Ms.aNonymous

Why is OU punishing JB fans today? Just where is the justice I ask you?

• hmmm..

What about Demi?

508-5808 adam sevanis number

With so much work do you still have time to date? Ah.. I have. But I don’t focus to much in this right now cause I’m young. I don’t need it in this moment. — Still waiting for Nick lol

See..
    They are not that close anymore..
    And its not miley or taylor fault..
    Its just the way it is

they punished us yesterday too. just one dumb post about nick getting scratched.

508-5808 adam sevanis number __ good call him! and GTFO~!

• nia

LOVE HER!

• Goldengal11

Ms.aNonymous said:

Why is OU punishing JB fans today? Just where is the justice I ask you?
    ____________________

Hahaha!

• anonymous

508-5808 adam sevanis number __ good call him! and GTFO~!
    lol!

If I have any problem with melody or a harmony or if I’m not sure if something will sound good, Taylor or someone can help me and say if it will be good on the stage. It’s good to have this support because I’m still novice._____Cant call Demi??

ok oceanup SERIOUSLY. you CANNOT put in quotations something that wasn’t said. and you make it sound like selena’s all saucy being like oh taylor makes time to call me. NOT what she said. she said “one of my best friends is Taylor Swift, and I know that she is super busy with tour, but we always find time to call one to another.”

THAT is a QUOTE not your changing of her words. good lord, youre so trying to start drama.

anywayssss i love selena&taylor’s friendship :)

• Mandy.

omggg you’re right she is NASTY. Nick is so much better off with Miley! I miss them together :(
    And you know what, this post would be better off without you, and that other person!

• raejonas

she stole your boyfriend how could she be your best friend

Why is OU punishing JB fans today? Just where is the justice I ask you?__ JB is SHORT! Justin GAston is 6 foot! SO JB is 5’7 ewwwww

• Chloelouisejonas.

I think selena and demi are growing apart, they used to seem really similar but nowadays they are two completely different people

• ssexybeast

I love Selena and Taylor, they have a cute friendship lol

uhh…isint that akward now that taylor is with taylor?

shineonmedia Don’t forget that @taylorswift13 will be performing on the “Dancing with the Stars” Results Show tonight on ABC at 9pm EST/8pm Central!
    6 minutes ago from TweetDeck

• No Bitchassness

• raejonas

alright we JB fans really are needing something that has to do with them…PLEASE

• TimexOfxOurxLives

where’s Demi? Your best friend?!

• Chloelouisejonas.

uhh…isint that akward now that taylor is with taylor?

I dont think selena and taylor ever properly dated, maybe just a short fling or just friends? So im sure selenas cool with it

• jonaslovatobabe

lmfaoo.
    this is kind of LAME!
    i thought it would be
    something interesting.
    it’s pretty much the same thing
    she says in every interview.

• <3.

NICK JONAS IS THE SEX.

nobody cares about JOLLY THE GREEN GIANT swift.

wow is she even friends with demi nemore? everytime she gets asked about a best friend she says taylor, and everytime demi gets asked she says the jonas brothers or miley….i guess demi and selena arent friends?

where’s Demi? Your best friend?! With Miley and Mandy! Its the MDM show! Miley Demi & Mandy!

Oct 27, 2009 @ 02:36 pm

OMG MILEY SAYS SHE WROTE OBSESSED! And she wants to go to Indonesia! SO OBSESSED IS ABOUT NICKY!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvFmGp344c

she never wrote it, check her cd even she admits she never wrote it but wanted it on hher ep jackie

• Goldengal11

No Bitchassness said:

___________________

Haha, I know.

• woahh oh.

they should get nick, miley and selena
    in a room & ask them questions.
    but they can’t lie.

now that would be an interview..

• Effy

woahh oh. said:

they should get nick, miley and selena
    in a room & ask them questions.
    but they can’t lie.

now that would be an interview..

___________________________________

that’s something I’d like to see too

• ssexybeast

No Bitchassness said:

OMG, I love your icon!!

• Syds.

See they’re not fighting. Thank you Lord.

so what her and demi will become back friends

she never wrote it, check her cd even she admits she never wrote it but wanted it on hher ep ______________ IN THIS INTERVIEW SHE SAYS SHE WROTE IT! LISTEN!!

• MaleLOVEnotWar

Honestly, I’m not one to get in peple’s business, but I really think Demi and Selena aren’t as close as they were before. Still friends yeah, but…

• Mercedes

Anonymousrox said:

ugh she sickens me all she does is talk about taylor. taylor is such a friend stealer. she’s brainwashed selena and now all selena talks about is her. even taylor doesn’t mention selena that much no wonder she barely has any friends. she’s too needy.

____________________________

i kno it’s like she’s in love w/ her lol j/k
    but u make a good point taylor definately doesn’t talk about selena as much as selena talks about her…hmmm strange

they should get nick, miley and selena
    in a room & ask them questions.
    but they can’t lie.

now that would be an interview.. — Why? Just Listne to.. Cant Have You, Driveway, and I wont Apologize!

and on her ep shes not it doesnt list her as a composer! what you dont have her ep
    but she got sent a piece of the song and she loved it and wanted it on her ep

im surprised demi got so close to chloe

blah blah blah just another boring interview with bland no opinion answers can she being any more boring at least miley is a back woods redneck and is always giving something to make fun of her about. But selena is just bland boring even the JB are easier to mock in their interviews

• No Bitchassness

ssexybeast said:

OMG, I love your icon!!

Barney’s looking finneee in it.

IN THIS INTERVIEW SHE SAYS SHE WROTE IT! LISTEN

dont u hate selena

• ssexybeast

Barney’s looking finneee in it.

Haha, he has a marvelous beach body.

• No Bitchassness

SHAWTYHWHATYANAMEIZ said:

BYE DEMI. lol

I believe its ”Lol. Poor Demi”

• star19

GO AWAY! Post that in a Miley post.

Are you seriously that non-evolved that you can’t figure out what to read that you will like???

• MileyFANDUH!

Jonas Fans can you please shut the fuck up about this COURTNEY GIRL did you not miss SELENA’s NAME IN THE POST? This is ABOUT SELENA NOT THAT COURTNEY BITCH ARE U GUYS OBSESSED WITH HER OR SOMETHING? I see the girls name on EVERY POST and ITS MAKING MY STOMACH CURL UP

• Ms.aNonymous

****************
    Hey asshole I don’t have time for you today..but uh Justin Gaston is gas inducing.. and JB is 5-9 or 10…I don’t give a damn..Joe is my man….and seeing as I am barely 5’3….he stand heads above me….I dare say we’d look good arm in arm…and prone….holy….don’t get me started I could go on and on..LOL

• star19

Anyway, I feel bad for Selena.

I can clearly say that she and Demi are NOT that ‘BFF’s’ anymore.

See ,you fucking Selena fans are such a joke. So she can have other best friends, but it’s not okay for Demi?. Shove a pickle up your asses.

• raejonas

I MISS DELENA

(hence my picture)
    ——————-
    selena looks like she wants to kill demi in your picture. they both look beautiful though.

Anonymousssss said:

Oh my gosh i miss them too! :( I was such a demi fan after i saw her on tour this summer but now everything has changed and i feel like demi is the one that has changed. I hope these two solve their problems soon and realize that they both love eachother and resolve the friendship!! Thier two beautiful girls with impeccable talent but it does really seem like demi has changed. and for all you miley stans out there i’m not blaming miley for the fight or for chaning her. In my eyes it appears that demi’s head has gotten way to big and she is no longer a sweet caring person that she used to be. unless she was fooling us and pretended to be a nice good girl.
    ———————————————

i agree completely with this!!!

LOL!. Why do they always ask her about other people?. In 08 it was all about her friendship with demi & jb. Now it’s Taylor Swift.

• :) <33

Its just like Demi talking about how Miley helps her,
    its exactly the same, they can have more than one best friend.

If she was to swap Taylor’s name to Demi’s, you’d tell her to get out of Demi’s ass,

and i’m not a Selena fan but seriously get over it.

• wz

jeez you guys call her
    boring because she doesn’t
    act like a wild teen

some people are more mature
    than others

and plus have you seen Nick
    Jonas he is soo damn hot but
    he has a personality of a 25
    year old no wonder he is dating
    and older women haha

• huggles

“BFFs Eternally…”

• So wait, aren’t you gonna say “lyke omg, biiitttchh she didn’t talk abour dems, taylor is stealing selena from demi!!!111″.

___________________-
    Thank you! see according to alot of the people in this site, Miley is the source of all evil…and everybody else in Disney are angels!!! but as for me, i will take my little devil Miley cyrus any day over the rest of them!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

At least the interview didn’t mention anything about Miley. Seems like all they use to ask Selena was about Miley and now it seems all they ask about is Taylor Swift or any of her famous friends.

• katiexo

hahaha i agree:)
    and taylor and joe in a room by themselves,
    but im sure one of them would kill the other one

—————-

Im with ya…Celebrities are here to entertain me and Miley is the only Disney star that interests me. I don’t give a fuck about who she dates or what she wears, because it doesn’t make her any less of an artist, actress, or performer.

• Anonymous23

she didn’t mention demi at all in this interview…..i find that kinda sad, cuz they’ve been friends for so long. i mean if anyone ca understand the falling out of a life long friend, it’s me, but it’s still very sad

• Stewie

Has anyone considered that Selena dumped Demi for Taylor S, and that’s the source of conflict? No one has a more perfect image than Taylor S.

remember u can have more than just one best friends….. but its so funny to me when its miley post and demi everyone call miley a slut and friend stealer hmmmm wasnt miley bff with tayor before selena hmmm is selena a bff stealer too dat fucken bitch ahahaha lol jk but u guys make everything into a big deal come it life people change

TAYLOR*** sorry for my spellin lol

• Chelsea-Rose

I MISS DELENA!

(hence my picture)

• Anonymousssss

• Eva

I LOVE DEMI LOVATO! SHE IS THE BEST.

yes if she doesnt have big boobs then she is only a friend big ti.ts i marry her

• whatever

TWO WORDS: TAYLOR SQUARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• y

wow…everyone’s hating on selena all of a sudden.
    what’s next?
    people hate on oprah winfrey?

wow.

• miss k

i dont understand why do you people care if selena friends with demi or not, i would be a selena fan even if she was never friends with demi. selena seems happy and demi seems happy so who care it their friends or not i still love selena regrateness. so who cares if selena and taylor are good friends or if miley and demi are good friends or if they are all good friends with each other thats would be cool too if not thats cool who cares!!!

• Jane

awwww damn i wish selena and demi at least MENTION EACH OTHER!!!
    havent heard a single word of them from each other!!
    some of you might say that “oh they didnt say their names so their not friends or BFF”
    i didnt say that they werent friends… but i miss how they were when they were tight!!

their friendship means alot and when it is falling apart like this we’re worried…

ps: THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MILEY OR TAYLOR OR JONAS BROTHERS OR ANYTHING!!!
    ITS PURELY ABOUT THEIR FRIENDSHIP!!!
    hope everything GETS THAT!

awww so sweet the two lesbian lovers embrace for the camera.

now that picture give me some nice fapping material XD

i don’t kno what selena is talking about because she has no friends lmfao. but anywhoo i’m going to see her bestfriend ( taylor ) in concert on may 22 and i got tickets before the general public booo yeah!

selena has friends dumbass.

selena has friends dumbass.

• me!!

really y do you keep posting things up about selena..how is she even famous she has done nothing beside wizards and her dumb album that sucks!! she can not sing and she just talks about famous people so she can be linked to them and get some publicity for doing NOTHING!!!

selena has lost all her friends XD

you selena fans are so stupid. i mean if shes allowed to have more than one best friend then i see no wrong in demi having more then one best friend as well. where are all the hate comments. thats right theres barely none because unlike selena fans we don’t need to bitch about demi not being friends with her anymore. who cares if they are or not. its not like its the end of the world. double standards.

• coooco

Translation to all this
    “cya demi…nice knowin ya!!”
    sel n demi broke up anyways since summer
    proof in imdb.com

awesome picture of the two young lesbian lovers selena&taylor

look at selena’s eyes she has so much lust for taylor s. she just wants to kiss her right there and then but knows she cant cuz disney would burn her contract so they are secret lesbian lovers for now.

lesbians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• :) <33

they probably bond over their break up with Joe and Nick.

haha

dude first of all taylor only finds time because she has nothing else to do…I HATE YOU TALOR SHIT

• Caroline

@garretjiroux Selena Gomez? pff.. more like.. Selena Marry Me Now.. Mezzz?..
    26 minutes ago from web

• Annonymous…

No, Taylor and Selena have been hanging out since long before the Semi breakup. That was recent.

• Jana

BFFs for Life! They really like eachother! I luv them! Tay and Sel forever!

• http://deleted TBa

I love Selena’s atmosphere in interviews and such :)

But one question: What about Demi? :( Any interview I read if the topic of a friend comes up its usually Taylor…so what is going on with her not saying ‘Demi’? I get that both of them are really busy but whats up?

They have lasted to long as friends to lose contact like this, if only minor. Selena you guys have to call and hang out with each other more! lol

ohh gush now that demi and miley are bff and she dont fit in so she’s like trying to fit with taylor….see how bitchy she is ……fame whore

• Annonymous…

What does he mean?

HAHAHA I TRANSLATED IT AND OCEANUP POSTED!! :D:D:D

LOVE SELENA.

and why r ppl talking about miley the skank in this?

Okei, so every girl has to have big boobs to be good girlfriend then?

LOL
    this video just proved that courtney is flat chested
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYhPGvOXeQ TOUGH BREAK BOOB HUNTER! DOWNGRADE!! Miley is HBIC Gorgeous Biotch! — SHORT CHUNKY LEGS, NO BOOBS, DOWNGRADE!________ She dressed like a whore!___________________ Selena with the 12 yr old Body has MUCH BIGGER BOOBS! poor Nicky!!!

• anonooymousss.

• Amy

SHAWTYHWHATYANAMEIZ said:

BYE DEMI. lol
    ____________________

LMAO :L

• SHAWTYHWHATYANAMEIZ

BYE DEMI. lol

• raejonas

does it look like selea is going to kiss taylor in that picture. LOL

• Lucy in the sky

Taylor and Miley used to be BFF’s
    Demi and Selena used to be BFF’s

when it comes to personality they don’t match like that, so much things different between them, but now…

Taylor and Selena are BFF’s
    Demi and Miley are BFF’s

their personalities match much better ;)

• your name

lol
    I love you

• schokogirl

where are the comments that taylor stole sel from demi?? :P
    well, we all know they are best friends. and yeah at the moment it’s “teakm taylor+sel” against “team demi+miley”
    but why should sel always beeing the nice one. mabey she dumped demi for taylor. mabe she has a fight with her. she isn’t that perfect and nice she always seems think.

• Anonymousrox

• Love SELENA

That is great.
    I am all for Selena and Taylor, she is doing the right things, being with good friends.

Forget about the stupid faking whore Demi.
    People just needs to know that Demi is even worser than Miley, she is covering her bitchy very well.

• juliecouture

• Anonymouss

WHO CARES, WHEN IT COMES TO THIS GIRL
    THERES NEVER ANYTHING IMPORTANT

FIIIRST , SELENA ROCKS /REZZZ

• ev.lovelife

dude come on; i know the whole courtney&nick (IF IT IS TRUE) thing is really odd but let me just remind you that miley is only 16 i think it’s ok for a 21 year old to sex up her dancing for a music video shoot

• ev.lovelife

and i would hardly call that slutty you see a whole lot more in most clubs these days hah

miley does what she does, and she’s called a slut. and people say that nick doesn’t deserve her, b/c she’s a slut.

but courtney is in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYhPGvOXeQ !!

• Goldengal11

Ugh! We need a Jonas post!

• Mandy.

no wonder i love her so much. She sounds a lot like me! :)

• Mercedes

wow. so she basically just told us demi’s not her best friend anymore..
    not once did she mention her..smh oh well. she sounds really “happy” ;) w/ taylor swift i hope they work out.