Miley Cyrus Chicago Backstage Interview

No Bitchassness said:

Love her

me too! and p.s. barney is the shit…i used to watch him all the time (before demi and selena)

love the maryland hoodie!!

and i once tried to make a chart for how all the disney kids date each other and got so confused…like demi dated cody who dated miley and demi dated miley’s brother and selena and miley date nick and selena and taylor dated taylor l…it’s nuts

• LifesGood

she;s so cute<3
    AHAA i love that she doesn’t give a damn what other people think:) that’s refreshing to find someone like that who’s a mega-triple artist!

He’s actually her half-brother. Trace is Tish’s son from a previous relationship.

• Limu

She is sooo beautiful!!

• LifesGood

p.s i LOVE what she’s wearing<3

• Lorena

I wish Miley made a music video and had Miss Jay & Tyra in it ;) :P

• HannahMary

I know! I couldn’t see Ronnie and Will as anyone other than Miley and Liam. I really hope the film does well because it seems like it will be really good.

no one is on this post.

• HannahMary

I love her loads and she looks stunning here but is it just me or does she seem in a srange mood in this interview. Like, really down or something? It’s weird because she’s seemed happy in interviews recently.
    Oh well, love her anyway.

• sAnonymous

Trace is her Half brother. they have the same mother.

• hpaddictedx

Love her and I just finished reading The Last Song, it was pretty good. Though Ronnie pissed me off in the beginning because she was total bitch. :P

• HannahMary

I just finished reading it too. I couldn’t get into it at first but loved it by the end. I ended up bawling my eyes out on a packed train home from my boyfriend’s as I finished it.
    I really liked the character of Will, the book actually made me ship Miam big time. :S

• hpaddictedx

Aw I know Will was a sweetheart even though he was a big coward in the beginning but he changed. I kept picturing Liam and Miley as Ronnie and Will ha. I hope the movie follows the book.

Marcus was so freaking annoying! I wanted to stab him the whole timee.

• CTFxC

Lorena said:

I wish Miley made a music video and had Miss Jay & Tyra in it ;) :P

———————–
    that would be AMAZING! . i love how you think

• brittt

i think brandi has a diff dad than miley too

“WHAT I WEAR IS NO ONE OF ANYONE’S BIZ!”

when she said that i died

IS THERE SHORTAGE OF BOYS AND GIRLS IN HOLLYWOOD? OR DO THEY JUST LIKE RECYCING.. LIKE “SEND IT ON” __________ EXAMPLE — Nick Jonas dates Miley & then Selena— Taylor Lautner Dates Selena and then T Swift —- Lucas Till dates Miley and then T Swift. — T Swift — Joe Jonas- then Lucas Till then Taylor Lautner.. wtf?

Oct 28, 2009 @ 02:31 pm
    Can’t wait to see
    her on November 8th!!!

so stoked

is it true “PITUSA” is number 1?? — YES! # 1 NATIONWIDE SONG ON THE TOP 40 AND BB 100! MILEY IS THE YOUNGEST EVER EVER TO HAVE A NATIONWIDE # 1!

“WHAT I WEAR IS NO ONE OF ANYONE’S BIZ!”

when she said that i died — THATS WHY she my BB! LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am hearing things or did they say trace is her stepbrother?! If so I never knew that!

• Lorena

Love her! :D

Hell yeah, she can wear whatever she wants.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I find that hard to believe that she has never heard the media say that what she wears is inappropriate.

• Lorena

____

Lol, he is.

hahahaha GO MILEY!!

“they don’t have to look at me if they don’t want to!”

it’s as simple as that, haters…she will wear what she wants and no one is telling you to like it.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

No, Trace is her half brother.

• Emily Ford

Oct 28, 2009 @ 02:35 pm
    Lorena said:

____

Lol, he is.

No! Hahaha. Half brother! They have different dads.

• Lorena

No! Hahaha. Half brother! They have different dads.
    ___

Oh yeah, LOL.

• nickandrob

hey! that dude’s wearing a Maryland sweatshirt! Yes representing! I am so exciting!!!! WOOOOHHH

Miley is amazing, I wish I had a best friend like her. She is true to herself. I’ve been a fan since 2006 and I’m not embarrased to be a fan. I tell everyone and sing her songs. She’s a true role model! <3

Lorena said:

____

Lol, he is.

Trace is her half brother. Tish had Trace and Brandi from another marriage and BR legally adopted them when they were toddlers, so that’s why they carry the Cyrus name. Braison, Noah and Miley are all Tish and BR’s kids, and BR had another son named Christopher with another lady. In an old People article magazine announcing the birth of Christopher in 1992, BR said the mother wants to keep him out of the spotlight.

• Doom

A song originally made for a clothing line for Wal Mart is #1. Wow.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Well it’s only just started, and only about the clothes she wears on stage, mostly by the readers of gossip sites so i dont think she reads the comments here. and she said she hasn’t been going online as much lately.

Doom said:

A song originally made for a clothing line for Wal Mart is #1. Wow.

Lol, only Miley…

• LifesGood

hpaddictedx said:
    You should lol. It’s an easy read, not that long.
    ___

Yeah, I think I’m gonna start reading it tonight ;)

So, will the movie be PG-13?
    Idk I hope. The book was really PG-13 material

—————————

yea i hope so too:) of PG-14 [if that exists]
    because they deal with alot of mature material, and i really hope they don’t cut stuff off in order to fit into just PG :(

nicholas sparks himiself said that the production company, since its miley cyrus might tone down alot of the mature topics

but i know she’ll do an amazing job with Ronnie’s Character:) CAN’T WAIT<3

• nikabela

I think she is finally growing up. I mean she handles herself great in these interviews.

she seems really obnoxious in interviews. “you don’t see people going up to high schoolers”? well, honey, unlike you, they aren’t self-proclaimed role models for little girls. stfd.

• Lorena

yea i hope so too:) of PG-14 [if that exists]

but i know she’ll do an amazing job with Ronnie’s Character:) CAN’T WAIT<3
    ____

Did they have sex in the book?, maybe that’s what he means.

• Katie13

Little did she know, kids are killing cats for her…..

• No they don’t. I didn’t really like the book tbh, it was very predictable. If you’ve ever read NS books you know how it’s gonna end lol.

• Lorena

___

It’s not her job to freaking tell little girls how to dress. There’s a mother who carried that child for 9 months. Gosh …

• bad dog

Poor Miley. Like many celebs,she thinks the 1st Amendment only applies to her and hers.She can say and do what she wants, but so can those who don’t like Miley.That pesky Constitution sho’ is a b@tch, ain’t it?

• Lorena

____

I’ve never read his books before. But what do you mean, it’s gonna end like the Notebook?

• NS books are all the same.
    Outcast girl falls in love with popular boy, a tragic event happens, the two end up together in the end.

Super Girl lyrics
    Songwriters: Dioguardi, Kara; James, Dan;
    When I feel all alone and nobody knows
    Still gotta smile for a while, I can’t let it show
    Dry my tears, have no fears and when I’m
    (And when I’m)
    Backstage feeling down and the lights come on

No time to worry, gotta hurry
    Time to sing my song, gonna shake it off
    (Shake it off)

I’m super, super, I’m super-duper
    So you wanna be just like
    So you wanna be just like

Think you wanna be just like me
    Everybody’s watchin’ me
    Never as easy as it seems
    To be super, super, to be super, supergirl

When I walk in the room everybody stops
    Camera’s flashin’, people fighting for the best shot
    They like my hair, the clothes I wear
    Everybody wants to know what I’m doin’ next

Sometimes I wish I could stay
    And home just be by myself, I wanna be
    (I wanna be)
    What the world can’t see can’t you see?

Snap my fingers just like that

I’m super, super, I’m super-duper
    So you wanna be just like
    So you wanna be just like

Think you wanna be just like me
    Everybody’s watchin’ me
    Never as easy as it seems
    To be super super, to be super, supergirl

Wish you could see I’m like everybody else
    Struggling to let go and always be myself

I’m super cool, super hot, super
    I’m super, super, I’m super, super
    On the cover of your magazine
    Wherever I go they make a scene

I’m super, super, I’m super, super
    So you wanna be just like
    So you wanna be just like
    Think you wanna be just like me

Everybody’s watchin’ me
    It’s never as easy as it seems
    To be super, super
    To be super, supergirl

lol isn’t kara dioguiardi or w/e a judge on american idol

• sAnonymous

OK,

Everyone gets it. YOU don’t like her. You keep posting everything you can think of or find that you think shows she is a bad person. The problem is, NOBODY Cares what you think. They know that there is far more positive about this girl than negative.

So “Go Hug a Tree”. NO really “Go Hug a Tree”. then maybe you will feel better about yourself

• LifesGood

Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:28 pm
    Lorena said:
    ___

—————————

THankyou!!! im glad to see theres still people out there with head on straight and not just talking because they have a mouth! =)
    ———————————–
    Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:26 pm
    Lorena said:

Did they have sex in the book?, maybe that’s what he means.
    ————————————-

well when i 1st read it i thought they did [it wasn;t clear on it] but then i read it after a couple times and it doesn’t seem like they do, [or nicholas sparks wants us to guess?]

it just deals with harder more mature subjects, like how Ronnie’s old life was or whho she used to be with before the plot takes place

i don’t wanna ruin it for you lol

“Pop star Miley Cyrus has a thousand outfits to choose from, but says she picks ones that will get a thumbs-up from girls and their parents.

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana sensation told Oprah Winfrey on her talk show Thursday that she has a stylist who helps her out, but added: “I say what I’m comfortable in and what I like and nothing that’s too out there. I like to look kind of like what girls would want to look up to, and their moms and dads will say, ‘Hey, that’s cool. That’s different.’ ”

“I look way young,” she said, “and that’s the way that’s more comfortable for me.”

RIP Old Miley. You are missed.

• LifesGood

Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:26 pm
    Lorena said:

Did they have sex in the book?, maybe that’s what he means.
    ————————————-

i don’t wanna ruin it for you lol

why is this post so empty???????

damn what a difference a year can make

• Lorena

i don’t wanna ruin it for you lol
    ___

Lol, it’s cool :). I’m one of those kind of people who like to know everything about the movie before watching it :P.

• TheRebelAlliance[still can’t sign in]

I love this girl. She’s boss, and the haters are just idiotic pathetic douchebags.

…basically.

• HannahMary

I didn’t think they did, just because of the Christian theme running through the book. Actually, that was the part I wasn’t too keen on because I’m an atheist, but apart from that I loved it.

• LifesGood

Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:36 pm
    why is this post so empty???????
    —————————-
    i think its because alot of people are at school right?

[i’m on reading week so thats why im here at this time]

wow you’re so cool, i wish that i worshipped an egotistical bitch too :(

it’s like 3:45 everyone on the east coast is out of school

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus’ Party In The USA Number 1 On Billboard

Hollywood Records superstar Miley Cyrus had her first #1 single at Top 40 radio with Party in the USA on October 26. The song had nearly 11,000 spins, beating out competing tracks by Beyonce, Lada GaGa and Kelly Clarkson. Miley’s fall 2009 UK tour sold out weeks in advance, the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for the first time. — MILEY IS ALSO.. THE YOUNGEST ARTIST EVER TO HAVE A # 1 SONG NATIONWIDE! ;)

• LifesGood

Lorena said:
    ____

I got the book, but haven’t start reading it. Ugh, I seriously need to …

——————

OMG u have to read it!! i think i’ve read it like 3 times already! its nicholas sparks longest book but its soo worth it:)
    i finished it the 1st time in like 3 days because i have school too!

You will LOVE it, it has love in all different forms, make sure to have a tissue box near you:)

• star19

She was asked about the ‘Taylor’s’

• Lorena

You should lol. It’s an easy read, not that long.
    ___

Yeah, I think I’m gonna start reading it tonight ;)

So, will the movie be PG-13?

• Lorena

i finished it the 1st time in like 3 days because i have school too!

____

Lol, you read it 3 times!?. Dude, I’ll be happy if I finish this book.

Lol, yeah I’ll make sure I’ve a tissue box & ice cream :P

• DemiMileyx3

Love her, and yeah she can wear whatever she wants

• hpaddictedx

You should lol. It’s an easy read, not that long.
    ___

Yeah, I think I’m gonna start reading it tonight ;)

So, will the movie be PG-13?
    Idk I hope. The book was really PG-13 material

• sAnonymous

Miley rarely says anything about anyone bad. She never calls them names and she isn’t hurting or attacking anyone. She “Joking” said something about “Radiohead” (yet she still says she is a fan and still listens to their music). She has politly commented online a couple of time about hatefull or misleading comments and gossip concerning herself.

The 1st Amendment says you can say whatever you want so long as it doesn’t infringe on someone else’s right. However what you say must be truthful, based in facts, and cannot be harrasing or a form of attack on someone elses character, religion, race, etc… It cannot result in emotional or physical distress, or cause the person to cause harm to themselves as a result.

Although most people rarly prosicute or sue because of these attack, they can.

There is slander, verbal abuse, verbal assualt, and other. All of which are legal means for a person to seek retibution for any harm they feel they have incurred base on another person exercising thier individual 1st Admentment rights. Some are Civil and some are criminal in nature.

• ver

i would love to sit down and have girl talk with her. She is so cool

• LifesGood

Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:15 pm
    Lorena said:

Lol, you read it 3 times!?. Dude, I’ll be happy if I finish this book.

Lol, yeah I’ll make sure I’ve a tissue box & ice cream :P
    ————————————

lol its really good, and its an easy read, yea i read it like 3 times, cuz i kinda rushed through it the 1st time i just really wanted to know what happens next lol
    & then i took the time to read it slower:P
    & everytime it just gets better<3

Where are all the Miley fans?

She sounds so lonely and worn out. She should just take some time off the this business and re-evaluate her life and what she wants. I feel kinda bad for her! :(

• Biannnca

at the end, when the guy asks miley about “inappropriate dressing” she like bugggged out
    lmfao.
    it was kindof funny; he stuttered, and was like i guess thinking, o i shouldnt have said that.
    lmfao.
    funnny.

• cassie

WHAT KIND OF LAME ASS PARTY WOULD PLAY MILEY CYRUS SHIT. HAHA. NO PARTY IVE EVER BEEN TO

PARTYS DONT PLAY MILEY CYRUS, AHHAHAHA
    SERIOUSLY LMAO. THATS A LAME PARTY FOR LIKE SHOW CHOIR KIDS WITH NO LIVES/

• amanda Liew

Every single hater should watch this.
    “They don’t have to look at me all the time!”
    “What i wear is none of their business!”

It’s THAT Simple!!!
    HAters go away!
    And miley looks beautiful.

• phebes_jonas_miley

cool interview

I love Miley so muuchhh <33333!

I have 1 Q(question) though…

how the HELL did Miley rank #1 with that gay ass poll for bad influence of 2009. Oh ya Lindsey Lohan hasn’t hit rock bottom and done drugs and all that, and kanye doesn’t have a drinking problem no not at all :\

Theres SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many celebs out there that are 1000000003848 TIMES WORSE THEN HER! Gosh!

i hope the movie doesnt have a sex scene then it wont prove that miley has a purity ring . she has a purity ring. the bloggers will post it everywhere and it will ruin her reputation plz reply if u read the book . does it have a sex scene or not . and wait do they get married in the end ?

• life

MILEY looks A M A Z I N G !!!!!!
    LOVE HER :D

Did someone tell her about that cat killing threat?
    She really was upset when she was asked about twitter.

• ilovenick

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT????FUCK MILEY SHE CANT SING WORTH SHIT!!!!!!FUCK THIS GIRL!!!!

• Holly

YAY Miley! she rocks :)

I wish i could meet her someday. she seems a really cool person to hang out with

• sweer

shes awesome and haters can GO AND FUCK THEM SELVES !! love u miley :) .

• bad dog

This ain’t no fan site, girlie. Check y’self. Miley is less popular than 1-2 years ago.Her previous album, Meet Miley Cyrus, sold 4.1million copies. Breakout only sold 2.5 million, a 40% loss of fans.Someone’s slipping and it’s only the beginning.

• sAnonymous

Uh,

“eet Miley Cyrus”was a combination of 2 albums. Of course some kids like her Hannah Music over her Miley Music, so they didn’t buy her Miley album. Also it’s a well know fact in the industry that older fans tend to to online to find the music they want without paying for it. It may be illegal but the chances of them getting caught are slim. YOng Kids haven’t figured that out yet.

Also, the recession hit, since her “Meet Miley Cyrus” album so peole aren’t buying as much music as they use to. It’s affectin everyone. All the artist are finding sales are less than they would otherwise have been, had the ecomony been in good shape.

Remembr her Breakout album was l is one of the top selling ablums last year.

• Antihate

————————

But let me ask you this question moron, why do you enjoy hate??? is hate like a sexual pleassure for you?? like some serial killers get turned on by killing people, do hate turn you on?? I know this is not a fan site, but where the fuck does it say that u have to act like a obsessed hater spending hours upon hours in posts about someone u don’t like?

Jb’s album sales also dropped dramaticely. they arn’t getting less populare of that reason.. And look at her Ep it crushed the sales of Selena and Demi, even tough it wear a wallmart exclusive:P But i am done arguing with dumb fucks like u.

• HannahMary

Another Miley interview in Chicago. :)

• Anonymous432

HannahMary said:

Another Miley interview in Chicago. :)
    LOL, this one was better. Loved it.
    Perez Hilton is a douche.

• LifesGood

HannahMary said:
    I suppose it is meant to be ambiguous. I just re-read that part and you could take it that way.
    ————————————-

yea thats what i think it is too, lol i dunno, i also hope they stay true to the book:), the book was awesome & im also excited to see miley’s performance as Ronnie
    yea by the looks of it shes saying its a real intense movie:) so im hoping they didnt cut a way the best scenes:)

I KNOWWW lol it sucked they shot the waves but i hope they don’t do that with The Last Song, they have some intense chemistry scenes that needs to be put on film!

• JB

Love Miley

• samY

she looks stunning in the video

• LifesGood

yea she does seem a little upset in this interview, she’s usually really excited, earlier that same day she had another interview and she looked happier[ more talkative, more herself;)]

she’s probably just tired:(, she looks amazing though<3

LOVE HER:)

• Delsy

Love her. “She kept it real”-Agreed

RIP Old Miley. You are missed. __ MAYBE FOR YOU! II LOVE THE “NEW MILEY” :)))

• LifesGood

(replying to this) – Oct 28, 2009 @ 03:43 pm
    HannahMary said:

—————-
    if they had sex in the book?
    yea thats why i didn’t think they did, but the part

SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT READ THE BOOK DONT READ~

the part when they were eating breakfast a couple days before her 18th birthday and he was trying to see what she’d like for her present, and then in like a couple lines she said she looked at him[?] & a couple of days later it happened

i thought it was about the birth of turtles but how would she ask him for that for her present? i dunt know thats why i was confused if they did or didnt have sex

[just because they were really close to having sex the night of the wedding] i thought she wanted to make up for it

• hpaddictedx

Ha I thought it was the turtles she wanted…but now I’m not sure.

• HannahMary

I just hope they stay true to the book, I don’t want it to end up like Britney’s ‘Crossroads’ especially that sex scene where they cut away to waves crashing on the beach. Cheese-o-rama! But from the people they had involved and the way Miley talks about it it seems like it will be high quality. I’m curious to check out her acting in it too.

RIP Old Miley. You are missed.

LMAO its so obvious you don’t like Miley gtfo!

• Lorena

____

I got the book, but haven’t start reading it. Ugh, I seriously need to …

• la

FIRST MOTHER BROTHERS!

IS THERE SHORTAGE OF BOYS AND GIRLS IN HOLLYWOOD? OR DO THEY JUST LIKE RECYCING.. LIKE “SEND IT ON” __________ EXAMPLE — Nick Jonas dates Miley & then Selena— Taylor Lautner Dates Selena and then T Swift —- Lucas Till dates Miley and then T Swift. wtf??

haha i agree!!

They are stopping pollution in dating by recycing.

REMEBER:

“Renew, reuse, recycle

They are stopping pollution in dating by recycing.

REMEMBER:

“Renew, reuse, recycle”

• MZ

I love her<3 She’s just herself in every interview and I love it :) She doesn’t care what anyone else thinks and that’s why I look up to her! :)

• No Bitchassness

Love her

• bad dog

And that is why Miley has been voted worst celebrity influence for 2009 by teens and tweens themselves!

So why is she 100 times more populare then any other teenage star in the world?? Oh right atleast she hasn’t been made a Angel.(Like Selena) something that realy is a turn of for the none religios people:P

And to the people posting that clothes and role model article? i know u guys proberly are mentally retarded haters, but have you heard about somthing changing your mind? If you don’t like the girl she is to day, GTFO and stop beeing patethic retarded hatred bitches.

Love Miley<3

Hahahahaha in your face hater she does not cared what you think about her cloth and neither does her fans…..

Lovee the she so fucking honest lol

*rememeber

• muahaha

i love her :)

umm she has the number one song in the country! so STFU!

• hpaddictedx

I got the book, but haven’t start reading it. Ugh, I seriously need to …
    You should lol. It’s an easy read, not that long.

Love her, she is so interesting

• muahaha

—————–
    well she does not care honey neither do we :)

• bad dog

Maybe you can’t read. This is not what I think. It’s what teenagers and tweens think. She’s even worse than Britney. Yikes!

• cali jonas

I would die if she i got the chance to hang with her, she is amazing.

l o l

also miley is not numero uno on billboard. she’s #1 on mediabase, which doesn’t count for shit. billboard’s #1 was jay sean last week and owl city this week. so sry, jackie.

• sAnonymous

“I think her fans still want her to be the sweet Hannah Montana and she is trying to age up…Parents are definitely resisting it,” Cohen told Reuters.

The “Parents are definetely resisiting it” part of this article is the root of hte problem. If kids really didn’t like her she wouldn’t be doing as well, althought she is gaining alot of older fans like the interviewer pointed out.

This poll ws aimed at kids under 15 you are normally considered tweens not teens. I suspect that parents were the real responders to this poll. She’s not aming for their approval anymore, because she know most teens and older fans can think for themselves.

• sAnonymous

The article iread was from Billboard online, and it said she was number one. The public web site will be updated tonight, so I guess we will see then. The current listing are from last week.

LOL she’s funny.

WHAT I WEAR IS NO ONE OF ANYONE’S BIZ! LOVE HER!!!!!

Can’t wait to see
    her on November 8th!!!

so stoked.

is it true “PITUSA” is number 1??

• hpaddictedx

I want to see Spark’s other movie Dear John. I love Amanda Seyfried.

• sAnonymous