Miley Cyrus ROCKS CHICAGO

miley-cyrus-chicago-strip-1
miley-cyrus-chicago-strip-13

Thx Danielle, Christina & Melissa.. She forgot the words to Party In The USA.

• Delsy

Note to Miley:There’s a huge difference between trashy and classy, slutty and sexy. But I guess your mama never taught you that.

Totally contradiction because being slutty technically means being provocative/promiscuous and being provocative/promiscuous basically means being sexy… Plus you probably a girl so i don’t think you have any idea what makes a girl sexy. :)

• oh yeah

Au contraire, claire. Being sexy comes from w/i. It’s a hint, not a clumsy thud. It’s confident, not desperate and needy. It’s subtle, not an in-your-face head-on car crash. It’s…the opposite of this sad, contrived spectacle.

• Delsy

I hate to break it to you but Miley a great performer all of her PROFESSIONAL reviews say she has great confidence. If you have been to at least ONE Beyonce, Shakira concert you would know they are ANYTHING but subtle. Honey you need a reality check :)

You and all the other haters are truly pathetic for still bitching about the way she dresses ON TOUR/ON STAGE for almost 2 months now. Get over it, it’s part of the show and it’s NOT going to change. As I’ve kindly told you all before, fix your life and let Miley worry about hers. She doesn’t give a damn what you have to say and she’s said that multiple times, so why bother wasting your time? You’re not making an impact on her. In the end you’re going to be the one looking like a fool.

• -_-

how dare she voice her opinion and make a valid point.

• oh yeah

False bravado and chutzpah do not equal confidence.They = insecurity and low self-esteem.

• nia

agreed. not cute miley. not cute at all.

there are more boys than you think. i was at this concert, and there were a lot of little kids, yes, but she was attracting more of an older crowd. which included boys.

Its a little raunchy.

First! hahaha shes a bitch!

your mom? i agree.

HA HA HA! you have to admit is a bitch! haha xD ok ill shut up ahaha :P

• LG

First! hahaha shes a bitch!

your mom? i agree.

lol

btw love her :)

Shes weird :P

• bad dog

• hilary

Miley rocks
    i’m really happy her song is doing amazing<3

skanky dance moves, mile.

OMG SHE ROCKS!

• patito feo

Why is Tim posting always the wrong pictures?
    is not even funny anymore.

He’s a jerk.

where’s everyone?

i love this girl <3

she should learn the difference between sexy and trashy. wearing booty short and touching yourself = trashy. leaving SOMETHING to the imagination is sexy. — Obviously you havent seen Christina’s DIRTY and Beyonce’s Crazy In Love! I THINK MILEY IS AMAZING!!!

• Anonymous34567

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

ANY WONDER WHY SHE HAS THE NUMBER 1 TOP 40 SONG IN THE NATION? AND THE YOUNGEST TO DO THAT EVER!!!

• cookie

miley looks amazing as always .. I wish I could have seen the concert ;) i saw her in September she was fantastic :)

• Brangelina

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

I don’t know why but that made me laugh.

• Anonymous8231

I LOVE your icon :)

slut

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures — I bet Nick J watches the PITUSA video every damn night!

• Sigh/

Her brother needs to keep his shirt on and she needs to remember that she’s 16.

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

I don’t know why but that made me laugh. — Courtney dresses worse for Performances. http://googlx.com/rickey-blog/images/2008/06/courtney-galiano-01-2008-06-18.jpg

• Alejandra

Her brother needs to keep his shirt on and she needs to remember that she’s 16. — OH Shes a performer!

• yeah?idontgiveafuck

yeah, not cute when you’re sticking your booty out and grinding up on the floor. NOT CUTE.

• &&

miley’s just gross.
    love her songs, hate how whorish she’s become.

• Sigh/

Oh, so she can’t perform without taking off her clothes or shoving her vag in our faces? How sad. I thought that people said that she was talented. Apparently not.

• memi <33

LOVE HER =P

watch thiss from st.louis

Oh Miley.

• pedobear

WOW she just keeps getting sluttier and sluttier! Hopefully soon she’ll start performing blowjobs on stage, that’ll really bring out the mature audience!

• -_-

my favorite thing is how uninterested her audience is in all of it. they’re just sitting there as she whores around.

• you

Brangelina said:

watch thiss from st.louis

Oh Miley.

the fans sounds like they like it

• Ano

ME!! i cant wait!!!

• Ello

She is disgusting. Terrible role model. Love that Party in the USA song though. Shame she didn’t write it.

They played your song, indeed, Ms. Cyrus! Miley Cyrus has reached the #1 slot on the Billboard Pop 100, for the first time in her career. Her mega-hit, “Party in the U.S.A.” has taken the top spot after being #2. Prior to this, Miley’s highest charting hit was “See U Again” (at number 4). However, her pop ballad “The Climb” was number 1 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart for 15 weeks.

Congratulations, Miley! http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/so-i-put-my-hands-up-the.

• chocha

Ok, honestly Miley, there are other ways to achieve an older audience. Prancing and dressing like a ho is not gonna get you far.

im sick of watching her legs every time…cant she wear something more preserved…
    she’s pretty and her body will look pretty even if she didnt show it…god shes 17
    her bra is hanging and i doubt she wears an underwear…and take it from me..she cant say thats the way she is and she doesnt care
    she have to wear what her fans likes to see her..or shes gonna lose them and noone will like her anymore

lol @ pop 100. shit means nothing. call me when she gets to #1 on the hot 100.

• Dumm Blonnd

She is not skanky, these pictures are just taken at the exact right moment to where it LOOKS skanky. >.>

She doesn’t dance in that position, it’s not even a pose for the song. If you were to watch the video of that performance you wouldn’t even notice it.

• Brangelina

It got Madonna where she is today.

no, i’ve been to her concert, it’s pretty skanky. there are cool effects though, like the motorcycle and whatnot. overall i liked bobw better, but that’s just me.

lol @ pop 100. shit means nothing. call me when she gets to #1 on the hot 100.

PITUSA reached number TWO on the billboards and I think for 16 years old, that is damn good…No Disney artist has ever had a single chart that high

choo said:

love this useless slutbag! can’t wait for the crack addiction!

no funny. at all.
    go get a life.

• jii

ewww these look even worse than how she was at the concert my little sis dragged me to, she was like humping her dancer @_@

• choo

i wasn’t being funny! i truly love her, trainwrecks in the making are so very entertaining!

• heyyyysista

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

Nick J likey, Mama J not so much.

Lol she hit #1 on BB last week dumbass.

The Climb hit #2 on BB as well. She’s on a roll.

• you
  • Anony

She’s either in denial or delusional if she thinks that a bunch of grade school girls want to see her dress and act like this

Seriously Miley whether you like it or not your audience is mainly young girls

Sorry

• kaddie

i love this girl<3<3

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

Damn right.

she did not hit number one on billboard. jay sean was #1 last week and owl city is #1 this week. so sorry.

• heyyysista

love this useless slutbag! can’t wait for the crack addiction!

why would you even wish that upon someone?

Okkk…if you look at the kicking and screaming video she doesn’t even move when she’s on the floor, she’s just rockin out. Not “gyrating” or “Grinding” on the floor…Get over it…

MEMI <33 said:

Give her the tiniest little break. I am not claiming she is perfect, but then again, neither is she. You guys are going to run her into the ground before she’s twenty. JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.

What do you gain by bashing her? I am not saying you have to like her, but if you don’t, don’t watch her. Instead of bashing her here, why not use that same time to write about how much you LIKE some other singer/actor/etc. Why be so negative?

I am not completely guilt free here either. I have “bashed” people on this site too. And it was wrong. So I am not judging any of you any more than I am judging myself here.

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it

THANK YOU.
    _______________________
    No, thank YOU. I wanted at least person to read it, and you did. You made me happy. :=)

• CaptinCrunchRocks

You know, did it ever occur to any of you that maybe Miley acts out as a way to deal with all the stress in her life.
    Think about it, when I ( and I am guessing you too) get into an argument with ONE friend, I feel sick inside. I hate it until the fight is over. I hate thinking that someONE might be talking crap about me.

Now multiply that times ONE MILLION and ask yourself how you might deal? Seriously. She is 16. Do you realize how young that really is? Nobody on the planet should have to deal with the amount of crap she gets. There are people a lot older than her who have crumbled under the pressure.

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads
    Best comment on this post:)

CaptinCrunchRocks said:

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads
    Best comment on this post:)
    __________________________
    Thank you so much.That means a lot. :=)

Why are people knocking Miley when demi and Selena try to be “sexy” too?

lol

• yawn

ewww why is she like grinding on her guitarist? weird

how the hell did she forget the words to Party in the USA? :l

• sarahh_182

Lol at the selena fans on this post. I am one of the people that wear raised by my parents, and not by the tv. And i do not have the bilble stucked up my ass like most people on this site. Therefor i am not judgemental, and i do not nead celebrities to raise me..

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney.

THANK YOU! agree with everything you said. i get so annoyed when people say about any celeb that theyre a bad influence on their kids. raise your own kids if you have a problem, miley shouldnt have to

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney.

Speaking of that… didn’t Jesus hang out with prostitots???

• sarahh_182

if she was confident in herself, she wouldn’t need to do this to get people to come to her concerts.

if she wasnt confident then she would have stopped doing things that people make a big deal over a long time ago

• Risa

She’s gross but I applaud her for getting all those ppl to come to her concert even tho she sounds like a goat and looks like a tramp

incorrect. i suspect she suffers from histrionic personality disorder.

Overview

Histrionic personality disorder is a condition in which a person acts very emotional and dramatic in order to get attention.
    Symptoms

People with this disorder are usually able to function at a high level and can be successful socially and at work.

Symptoms include:

* Acting or looking overly seductive
    * Being easily influenced by other people
    * Being overly concerned with their looks
    * Being overly dramatic and emotional
    * Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    * Believing that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    * Blaming failure or disappointment on others
    * Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    * Having a low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
    * Needing to be the center of attention (self-centeredness)
    * Quickly changing emotions, which may seem shallow to others

exactly but she doesn’t give a shit and live her life for herself, not to please people

• memi <33

pika said:

Billy Ray and Tish deserve the Parents of the Year award for sure. Between Miley and Noah and Trace.

what about more than half of OU readers parents?

• girl7

She is AMAZING

• Mandy.

Sounds just like her to me.

• pika

What about them? I know nothing about any of the people who are commenting on this site.

• girl7

*She is AMAZINGly disgusting and talentless.

fixed.

incorrect. i suspect she suffers from histrionic personality disorder.

Overview

Symptoms

Symptoms include:

* Acting or looking overly seductive
    * Being easily influenced by other people
    * Being overly concerned with their looks
    * Being overly dramatic and emotional
    * Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    * Believing that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    * Blaming failure or disappointment on others
    * Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    * Having a low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
    * Needing to be the center of attention (self-centeredness)
    * Quickly changing emotions, which may seem shallow to others

well, thanks haters. GOOD JOB.

you can’t blame that on “haters”. it’s a disorder that develops over time.

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney
    Smartest person on this post.

• elisa

NEW MILEY INTERVIEW!!! SHE TALKS ABOUT NICKKKK OMFG
    They are great friends :)

• Antihate

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney.

Speaking of that… didn’t Jesus hang out with prostitots???
    —————

religion is just somthing made up to help weak people. none of it is true. just think how many thousands of relgions it has been since men climbed down from the threes. It’s about equal big chance that religion is right, as there is finding a Selena fan that don’t like Miley that aren’t a bitch.

• star19

Speaking of that… didn’t Jesus hang out with prostitots???

Don’t bring up Jesus in here.

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it.

:=)

• CaptinCrunchRocks

incorrect. i suspect she suffers from histrionic personality disorder.

Overview

Symptoms

Symptoms include:

* Acting or looking overly seductive
    * Being easily influenced by other people
    * Being overly concerned with their looks
    * Being overly dramatic and emotional
    * Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    * Believing that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    * Blaming failure or disappointment on others
    * Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    * Having a low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
    * Needing to be the center of attention (self-centeredness)
    * Quickly changing emotions, which may seem shallow to others

===============

incorrect. i suspect she suffers from histrionic personality disorder.

Damn I didn’t realize you knew her personally.

* Being overly concerned with their looks
    thats why she always goes out in sweats and no makeup

* Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    ? shes not sensitive, she gets a lot of crap and knows how to handle it

* Blaming failure or disappointment on others
    she always takes the blame when she does something

* Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    lol miley never seeks approval cmon

the other ones are just normal teenage shit

what about more than half of OU readers parents?

wish a girl to DIE
    calling her rude names
    making fun of her and her family

etc etc etc.

• pft.

so sick of this girl. her songs are nice but she herself is desperate.

no, no, no and no. do you recall her twitter? how sensitive she was when people called her fat, even though she is blatantly not? or how she tried to blame the vanity fair photograph scandal on annie, the asian scandal on overreacting parents? and what do you think she’s trying to do here if not seek the approval of people her own age?

• MEMI <33

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it

THANK YOU.

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney.

Speaking of that… didn’t Jesus hang out with prostitots???

————————

You mean Maria magdalena? i don’t think Jesus was God’s son. since there thoose not exist a good. But he obivously was a good guy.

• sarahh_182

incorrect. i suspect she suffers from histrionic personality disorder.

Overview

Symptoms

Symptoms include:

* Acting or looking overly seductive
    * Being easily influenced by other people
    * Being overly concerned with their looks
    * Being overly dramatic and emotional
    * Being overly sensitive to criticism or disapproval
    * Believing that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
    * Blaming failure or disappointment on others
    * Constantly seeking reassurance or approval
    * Having a low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
    * Needing to be the center of attention (self-centeredness)
    * Quickly changing emotions, which may seem shallow to others

did you really just look up a diagnosis for miley cyrus? wow. talk about too much time on your hands

• ??

i miss the old miley
    who relied on her talent
    and not her body
    =|

it took all of five seconds, but thank you for implying that it was a thorough post.

Sorry for miss spelling GOD.

im not gonna bother to argue with you. whatever makes you sleep at night

• SANDRA

CaptinCrunchRocks said:

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney
    Smartest person on this post.

You speak my mind

• blabla

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Teenagers are sensitive about their weight in general. Who the fuck wants to be called fat espcially when their not. & paren’t were overrreacting that “asian pic” wasn’t that serious and if she was a normal person no one would care. & I don’t think she is trying to seek the approval of people her own age just becasue she doesn;t act the way she did when she was 13. I don’t act like I did when I was 13 either it’s called growing up. & As you grow up scary thought “YOU CHANGE”.

• sarahh_182

was trace wearing hollister jeans? lol. i love him. him and miley seem really close. too bad he gets so much hate, he seems like a nice guy

• Emmy

she needs to learn the different between classy and trashy. and sexy and sluttly.
    my momm taught me that a while ago.

___

Calling a complete stranger a bunch of rude names is not classy =)

• Emmy

honestly britney spears doesnt even take it that far.
    she doesnt hump the stage or pole dance.
    she DANCES!

_

Britney naked dancing on the floor:

Britney dancing like Miley (most of her concerts are like this)

Why is it that people give so much more slack to anyone who dances around a little bit? Why are dancers allowed to wear slutty outfits and not singers…?

miley was so amazing! and PEOPLE, SHE SAID THIS TOUR WAS GOING TO BE MATURE. ITS THE LITTLE KIDS PARENTS FAULT FOR BRINGING THEM. STOP BITCHINNN!

• Emmy

honestly britney spears
    doesnt even take it that far.
    she doesnt hump the stage or pole

__

Oh & you should probably check out the ‘gimmie more’ video lol I’m just sayin…

ewww at the 12th picture
    no offense miley but nobody wants to see ur crotch

• Ashley

I am so against spamming on OceanUp and stuff…but I have to say this. PLEASE READ THIS:

The Miley Save Fuzzy thing- heres the deal.

1.) It’s not a little girl who’s doing it. Actually, more than likely it’s some man who is being greedy and trying to get money.

2.) There is NO CAT. Ok, maybe there is a cat, but there is no cat that’s going to be…”cooked”??

3.) STOP WRITING ABOUT IT. YOU ARE JUST GIVING THE FOOL ATTENTION.

4.) Because this man made a WEBSITE, every time someone CLICKS on the website or clicks on a LINK on the website, he is getting money. ALL of you people on OceanUp are going to the website to read the bull shit about a recipe he wrote.

My point is, stop giving the guy attention and drop it. He doesnt have a cat that hes going to eat. And you are just putting money in his pocket every time that you go to his website.

Think about it- a little girl obsessed with Miley’s tweets. So..she makes a WEBSITE? I dont think you understand how much money it costs to own a website. The sick, greedy person had this all planned. SPAM THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD.

and those boots shes wearing in the 1st picture really piss me off
    theyre hideous and she wears them like all the time lmfao

• Emmy

Why is 16 too young to be sexy yet old enough to be ripped apart and judged by adults on the internet?

Please remember who you all listened to when you were 9 and 10. We were talking about this last night.

When I was in fourth grade, I went to a spice girls concert. Meeeow.

That same year, genie in a bottle came out and my friends were banned form listening to that provocative music.

My favorite song in 7th grade was Dirrty by xtina. Loved that video.

Think about our idols back then. Watch some old videos. Listen to the lyrics. This is a different type of music, yes, because this is a different time. It’s not any worse.

Sure, britney, christina & destiny’s child were over 18. But I didn’t know how old they were. When you’re 10, the difference between 16 and 20 is nothing. Non existent.

My favorite song in 8th grade was Ashlee Simpsons La La (well, that and a disgusting amount of rap and hip hop)

I didn’t turn into some trainwreck slut.

• Jonas<3

WTH?
    Why is she like humping the floor?

i don’t mean this to sound rude, but is she gaining weight? all the recent pictures i’ve seen of her she looks a little chubbier. i’m not saying she’s fat at all, it’s actually good shes gaining weight. it’s good for the whole “role model” thing..that it’s okay to be normal. :]

she looks like a slut….really i mean did you see her sister’s dress in the halloween party? that not a dress someone at that age should wear…..i like her voice and her way to act…but….

• Emmy

OMG TRACE HAS HIS SHIRT OFF WHAT A SLUT, doesn’t he know he has young fans in the audience? And little girls no less! HE IS SUCH A WHORE.

Sometimes Miley is alittle hard to defend .

First picture: Did she lose her contacts?

• Isabella:)

picture # 12 is borderline underage porn. I think miley needs help. like RESPONSIBLE PARENTS. she needs ppl to say no to her, and no offense but I think its gone far more than it just being an ice cream cart pole to hold on… her first ”britney” crisis. Hope she gets back up like Brit did. I like them both, but fame does things too u, act out- and i jsut think u need someone too say N–O.

• Joe jonas

SHE IS A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT BITCH WEARING

• melissa.

I WAS AT THIS CONCERT!! IVE BEEN TO 17 CONCERTS IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS THE BEST ONE IVE EVER SEEN!! IT WAS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!

• BriannaAshley

O NO! HO ON THA FLO!

• Anonymous!

Stop obessing people! :) We can’t change this girl and we aren’t this girl so let’s not waste time worrying about it.

• Kpurity

I love the song Kicking and Screaming. I hate when she performs it. Before, it was okay, nothing too bad. Now she’s just grinding on the floor and trying to be sexy. I saw some adults in the audience, like PARENTS. The fathers there who are still married that brought their kids to the concert must feel uncomfortable, somewhat.
    I always wonder why Miley feels the need to ALWAYS grab something and bend down or lean back or both.

• Kpurity

_

Britney naked dancing on the floor:

Britney dancing like Miley (most of her concerts are like this)

Dances are choreographed by a choreographer. It’s usually someone elses idea even if you pitched in some ideas.

I’m not sure how old Britney is in those videos. But I’m going to take a wild guess and say she was older than Miley. Miley’s not even 18 yet. Heck, she’s not even 17 right now. And she’s grinding against her dancer on stage and the stage, wearing extremely short shorts, and keeps bending down meaning more crotch showing incidents. And the Kicking and Screaming performance?

• Emmy

The fathers there who are still married

___

lol our society is so sad =(

• What a fucking whore

• Anonymous25

i like her legs! =] and wats in between them!! OH YEA!

ew slut

• JonasGirl001

Note to Miley: wear some decent clothes, and for Pete’s sake CLOSE YOUR LEGS

• demiLOVEatolovexoxx

okay congrats to her on all her successss.
    BUT SHES SUCH A SLUT!
    omg, she needs tto take it down a couple notchs, she turning her 9 yearr old sister to a slut already.
    and everything miley does is soo slutty. she needs to realize ppl arent paying to watch her pole dancing and hump the stage.
    my momm taught me that a while ago.

shes your typical trashy teenager. i bet theres so much more we havent seeen.

seriously shes gonna either disapper like hilary duff or hit rock bottom like lisdany lohan

ahahaah SKANK!

• ghsghs

honestly britney spears doesnt even take it that far.
    she doesnt hump the stage or pole dance.
    she DANCES!

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it

BRAVO!

Some people here are DISGUSTING!

• ftooneta234

Trace is Weird… xD
    love you miles :)<3

Haters, there is a difference between sex and dancing…learn it…

Beyonce does worse moves on stage and no one thinks it’s slutty. Why? Becuase of her age? Newsflash: She was doing the same thing since she was 16 years old on MTV. Dancing is a form of art and entertainment. In a celebrities mind, dancing is just a part of their performance. Miley probably doesn’t realize society frowns upon that because she learned it in a studio rehearsing with her dancers, dancing is a part of the music.

• tanisha

lol hun this ain’t dancing

• Kourtney

do they just scream the entire time during hovering?

yes, ugh. it was awful. i hate that song and i hate metrostation.

• Watermelondrea

She is nasty as fuck, but she does it on purpose. Kudos Miley. You keep making those millions and convincing these losers to defend your skanky ass.

ikr? poor, innocent miley who has said herself that she dresses and behaves like this for attention.

• Watermelondrea

HEY!! You stole my name!! I had that first!! IM THE REAL WATERMELONDREA! and I LOVE MILEY! so SHUT UP!

• clara

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it

THANK YOU.

she’s such a strong girl. i feel so bad about this. poor girl.

• BlueEyes4Nick

This concert is not “mature” but its sexual for the dollars. That’s a big red flag that she isn’t that great a singer but has catchy songs. I still don’t know why she thinks little girls & teen girls want to see her do this?? Beyonce is a good dancer but its not like Miley’s “spread em wide” moves. I don’t see her as family entertaiment anymore.

LMFAO!
    did you see her grinding up on that guy? then he moves away and she puts her butt in his face and smacks her ass?
    great role model, really…
    i swear if she didn’t work for disney or nickelodean or any other kid’s channel, she would be pregnant by now.
    and don’t hate on me, i’m just stating the obvious.
    i used to be a HUGE fan until she turned so whoreish…
    but whatever, if she wants to be crowned world’s worst role model for kids and teens everywhere, then she can keep up this sluttyness.

• alex

I love how bored all the audience is.
    I can’t remember the last time I saw miley with full length jeans or something on.
    I personally, hate her, but I have to say
    she’s over worked, obviously tired and it’s definitley showing now. She’s getting clumsy in her performances and all she really does now is walk around headbanging in her skanky outfits.

• Jenni

Geez give Miley a break she’s 17 not 12. She trying to grow for an older audience. Notice there’s not many Hannah Montana songs in her set. Soo 2 years ago. She’s comes out and puts on a show, that’s her style. A lot of singers wear the outfits, hug the guitarists and goof around with the dancers. If she came out all goody two shoes and boring, she’d still be knocked. She can’t win. She’s got to be herself. If you don’t like it, then don’t watch. She’s an amazing performer!

• Fuck You Haters I love you Miley :]]

You people need to stop like freaking being such a bitch whores cause she like didnt did anything. she might have but it was the past and then move on, Unless, SHe is like very nice person unlike you haters are like saying to her like seriously Get a life.

Show some self respect girl.
    Don’t go showing your junk off to little girls, creep.

so good!!!!!
    and when did she mess us cuz i def missed it lol

• jbluver86

Ummm, why is she posing like that in front of young kids. What a bad influence..

• raras

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!!!
    SHE’S… I cant say.. BITCH!

• Brittany B.

________________________

AGREED. I love how talented Miley is, so don’t call me a hater. I just, would like her more if she didn’t dress this way, honestly… :l I don’t know what she’s trying to accomplish dressing like that.

she rocks!

Selena and her fucking friends get out of miley post we all know is you and your fucking family trashing mc on ou ..

Get thru your fucking head we like miley performance,voice,custome and voice….

So give it up we don’t fucking care what she wear we will always love miley art!

DAMN girl, keep your freakin’ legs closed!

why does she even bother wearing shorts?
    Her outfits are scaaary. lol.

Trace really shouldnt be taking off his shirt in front of a crowd of little girls. haa theyre gonna ask theyre moms “why is there a horse on stage?” hahaha

shes gross, her legs are slightly fat and she thinks shes twenty. honestly, my mom wont let my little sister watch the show because of her nasty outfits. MILEY! grow up you immature slut

• Iwanttowakeupkickingandscreaming

Think about it…SHE’D NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN FREEKING FAMOUS IF SHE WASN’T HANNAH MONTANA

look at those pictures miley cyrus is a complete f.ucking whore

• AMBERRR

sluty much.this is what little kids are looking up to its a shame…. i dont hate miley im just dissapointed in what she does.. she likes the fact that shes the next brittany so she is basically proud to be the next train wreak hahaha wow… disney princess to hollywoods train wreak what a great future to look forward too hahaha.

she is so fucking amazing!!! LOVE HER n.n

• PLEASE REPLY

As I look at the audience, I wonder if the seats I purchased are good. I have third row in section A… which is right in front of the runway. But all of that equipment seems to be blocking the view. Does anybody know if my seats will be good or not?

• Lyssa :)

Ickk how does anyone see her in concert? I don’t know, I would get tired of seeing her short shorts and dancing like that. It’s just…ew. I rather go see an artist that focuses on the music. Not how much skin she can show in an outfit. That’s not what anyone, at least not me, goes to see a concert for.
    Not saying she doesn’t sing or focus on music. But we could do without the spazztic dancing and tiny outfits. Just my opinion!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

For some reason I thought of a dog when watching the Kicking and Screaming video.

But to all the people bitching. Why bother? It’s not like she cares about what you think of her.

Watermelondrea said:

Kiddo, you’re a HATER. you’re the LOSER.

• Watermelondrea

I got nothing but respect! She’s the new generation of snake-oil salesmen. Gotta give props to a playa.

she beat jay sean. the numbers were posted last saturday.

no, that was on mediabase, a smaller and unrelated chart. on the hot 100, miley peaked at number two and has been falling ever since. sorry.

• NickLikesMe

She “sounds like goat” -hahaha made me laugh

• Mandy.

I love how trashy she is. Seriously, this girl lacks every semblance of class and talent, yet she’s convinced millions of tiny girls otherwise. Amazing.

She doesn’t convince anyone of anything, Mandy. It won’t be her undoing if the parents let their children run around in outfits that aren’t appropriate for their age.

Wait until Selena gets her turn. I wonder if you’ll be talking then because it’s going to come. It comes to everyone in Hollywood but as soon as she is out from under Disneys belt and into real Hollywood like Miley and the Jonas Brothers are, you won’t be laughing.

• .

old macro is OLD

• J-sister

Haai, I think she wears really cool,
    I love those short pants, she has the perfect body for it, but she could make movements that are less-horny. you know.

I personelly dont like HER,
    but only her voice and style.
    she is a bitch.

Do, If you read this: I CANT WAIT TILL 13 NOVEMBER JONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

as always >_< tim enjoys posting pictures like that… okay people say she should remember that she’s still 16, whar are you going to say if she turns 17?! —————- If?? i know that she has on soldire that have treathen to kill her and alot of crazy selena fans. But let us hope she atleats reach the age of 17.

they were right

This years harvest will be the greatest ever.

That episode was so sad/creepy/real :(

I SEE party in the u.s.a video whenever i use my lap top ! but i dont feel like doind it today cuz im tierd ! and miley is amazing i love her ! ps: people who r bashing her doesnt make them better than her

• sarahh_182

Oct 29, 2009 @ 12:56 pm
    PLEASE REPLY said:

na dont worry those are good seats :) mine were similar

• Anonymous21

Does Miley say hate in the 3rd verse instead of “like”? Just noticed this from the concert of hope.

• lo

get some clothes on, SLAG

na dont worry those are good seats :) mine were similar

Thank you SO much! I got so nervous when I watched this video of Kicking and Screaming, I was afraid I got bad seats. Thanks for answering(:

L. EX ya we will see alot of rude comments from her ! and its not just 10 comments it more

Watermelondrea said:

Kiddo, you’re a HATER. you’re the LOSER

THIS.
    Since you’re going to spend your time bitching on a girl … L.

L is for loser my friend.

• MZ

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney

Totally agree :)

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads it

THANK YOU.

she’s such a strong girl. i feel so bad about this. poor girl.

me too. too much hate, it’s sick

• us

lo said:

get some clothes on, SLAG

get some friends, BITCH

• PLEASE REPLY

ONE MORE QUESTION FOR ANYONE WHO HAS GONE TO MILEY’S TOUR!
    Does Miley perform “7 Things”?
    I realllllly hope she does. That’s a personal favorite(:

think that this mummy is 80 year old:O

that south park ep was so sad

• MZ

I hate thinking that someONE might be talking crap about me.

Now multiply that times ONE MILLION and ask yourself how you might deal?

I know! Imagine thousands of people talking crap about you and instead of it being behind your back you could read it all over the internet. She’s a freakin strong person!

• emely

let a person speak there opinion
    if someone hates miley or thinks she is a skank let them say it.
    my god you miley fans / haters
    are horrible . you are both the same

ohh btw god is a lie . religion makes the weak believe in something that clearly doesn’t exists

• memi <33

MZ said:

I hate thinking that someONE might be talking crap about me.

Now multiply that times ONE MILLION and ask yourself how you might deal?

that’s THE reason im a Miley fan and i love her so much.

JONAS BROTHERS IN VENEZUELA! BURNIN’ UP FT. BIG ROB: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2BR9bpTB4

• MZ

that’s THE reason im a Miley fan and i love her so much.

I never really thought about that before but it just makes me love and respect her all the more :)

She shouldn’t have to constantly be paranoid and watch her every move out of fear that perez, oceanup and co and going to post a mean blog on her.

i love her.

IA. Let her live her life in peace

As you all know, Miley never does what they say.
    So stop complaining about her performance. It’s getting boring.

• Dryade

awesome performance!!! I LOVE Miley!!

• Tashahahaha

CaptinCrunchRocks said:

I really wanted to say all that and I hope that at least one person reads
    Best comment on this post:)
    __________________________
    Thank you so much.That means a lot. :=)
    Thats why I am a fan, I’ve never seen anyone with as much courage and strength at such a delicate age.

When I was 16/17 I think it was the worst years of my life, emotionally, everything seemed was 10x worse than it was.
    I had the biggest regrets of my life, it’s that age where you’re trying to grow, step out and experiment, and man I made some stupid mistakes.

And if I had someone like Miley around to look upto and see how much pressure she deals with then I’m sure it would have made me that much of a stronger person.

Also if only people take that couple of seconds to read what they had written before posting and think how would they feel if that was someone writing this about them, I’d like to think most people would think twice about posting.

• No Bitchassness

LOL some people here have WAY too much time on their hands. Miley rocks!

While I’m not a fan of Miley, I don’t see why she gets so much shit for doing the same old boring jailbait schtick that virtually every pop startlet has done for the last few decades (Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Madonna etc.) I’m not defending her per se, just noting that it’s really nothing new yet she gets a ton of crap.

No Bitchassness said:
    LOL some people here have WAY too much time on their hands. Miley rocks!
    Was that comment necessary? Why not let people express an opinion that is actually meaningful?

‘Kicking and Screaming’ is my fav part of the concert.
    shes amazing :)

• MyEyesHurt

Rememba Miley said Britney was her “idol/hero”??–Britney went though a phase of appearing with short dresses and no undies. THese horrible photos were all over the internet. On tour Britney talks about her “P—y” hanging out of her costume. There you are Miley is her student.

• hjdshfuiodgh

you know…

usually when someone’s grinding on a microphone and humping the floor it usually means they AREN’T getting any.

so, for those who say she isn’t a virgin cause of her short shorts.

what does that proove?

• -_-

or she could be like those annoying girls at school who just grind up on every guy they can find.

• iloveselena

where did u come up with that theory?

• tanisha

L O L she’s such a joke. have fun flashing yer boobs to lots of lil girls, miley.

• Emmz

I used to love her but now I only like her music, I don’t like her. :\ But I feel bad, obviously someone told her that the only way to be taken seriously was to behave like a slut.

• Grossed out

ok just wondering but does she ever wear any clothes that actually cover her body? i mean…ew!!

• summer payton

miley you rock i was at your conncert i love the onder water thing .

• hilary

SHE SO FUCKING AMAZING.

hatred bitch! how long have you hated on her today?? 2-3 hours?? You arn’t saticfied yet?? get a new hobby..

• Brangelina

Our society is too sexualized.

Mandy. said:

what about this dress, mandy?

• annnnn

what happened to her??
    and dont say she grew up because demi is growing up too and doesnt look anything like this
    i wonder if her mom or dad tried to change her wardrobe cause its so trashy
    sorry just my opinion i think mileys super cool in interviews and shes talented but her clothing choice recently is trashy and the way she performs like touching herself and stuff is gross and uncomfortable to watch lol

• Mandy.

What’s wrong with that? You can’t even see her legs.

• Anonymousrwer

Why is she so damn slutty? doesn’t this bitch know she has kids in the audience?

• trufax

obviously mr liam is unsatisfactory in the bedroom and therefore she must hump floors/ropes/her guitarist/herself to get pleasure.

fierce bitch is fierce =)

• lalalala

oh yeah said:
    ______
    Exactly. Modesty is key.

• Brangelina

She should wear more conervative clothes and lay off the dancing. It would save her a lot of hate.

Poor child. If you think that desperately trying to simulate sex moves in front of preteens is fierce, I pity you.

Mandy. said:

what about this dress, mandy?

lol

i cant wait for the double standard.

• -_-

she wants the hate. it’s what keeps her relevant.

lol

Haters make her famous… keep hating bitches ;)

• gia

ewww i don’t like how she performs
    does she even interact with the audience at all, or is it all her trying to be “sexy”?

• Brangelina

she wants the hate. it’s what keeps her relevant.

Not necessarily.

Mandy. said:

what about this dress, mandy?

What’s wrong with that? You can’t even see her legs

what about her boobs? what is her bra size?

• MZ

what about this dress, mandy?

lol

i cant wait for the double standard.

That dress is low cut but it was longer on the bottom so it kinda evened out.

Love Sel, love Miley but there was no double standard there.
    It’s not like she had a nipple slip or anything! It was fine.

(And no I was not saying that Miley had a nip slip!)

• -_-

yes it is. all the articles about her, all the blog posts, all the tv debates are focused on her controversy. she said herself at the tcas that her goal was to be trashy. it’s intentional.

I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

Damn right.

rotfl

• Mandy.

How am I supposed to know? I don’t stalk her.

• Aro

LOL I was wondering why the average rating of her on ticketmaster keeps going down. Girl needs to stop. I don’t care if she WANTS an older audience, she doesn’t have it yet. And hell not even older girls wanna see that shit.

Why are people knocking Miley when demi and Selena try to be “sexy” too?

She probably never went to a pop concert before.

pretty sure they’re both fully clothed there. nice try though.

Tim, you are sad.

• star19

WOW at the 1st picture. 0.o

HAHA.

Miley’s concerts actually get routinely slammed for being too sexual. The reviewers all say that she is very confident in her sexiness or whatever, but the audience is ultimately disappointed.

Why are people knocking Miley when demi and Selena try to be “sexy” too?

Demi and Selena? Who are Demi and Selena?

That is why lol

• Brangelina

What audience? 8 years old? Great, it’s their loss.

• :\

ew. slut.

Too bad that’s basically Miley’s entire fanbase.

That dress is low cut but it was longer on the bottom so it kinda evened out.

Love Sel, love Miley but there was no double standard there.
    It’s not like she had a nipple slip or anything! It was fine.

(And no I was not saying that Miley had a nip slip!)
    ===========
    LOW CUT SEE-THROUGH SHIRTS THAT MAKE YOU WHEE-WHOO!!

For the theme of the song, dumb ass. What artist doesn’t want a performance to match the song? I’m really going to need you teenies to learn how Hollywood works and STAT because you guys just don’t see the big picture.

Selena Gomez.

why are you so hateful?

“It is better to be hated for who you are, than to be loved for someone you are not.”

their whole show isnt sexy, mileys is thats whyyyyyyy

• Anonymoussss

Ahhahaha what is with the head thrashing in kicking and screaming? She does it so much it is like borderline ridiculous!
    It’s like she flips her head, sings a word and then thinks oh wait! It’s time to flip my hair and thrash my head again!

• person that uses nutregena

i think (us christians and non if u want to) should all pray for her

how can she wear so slut when there so many kids there….

• Emmy

its not her fault, but theres mostly little girls in the audience and i know its not her job to be their role model but idk if there were a bunch of 10 yr olds in front of me im pretty sure i wouldn’t fuck the air. just saying.

_____

When I was in sixth grade, we danced worse than this. I was 11.

• Anonymousyo

i like her and all, but does she feel the need to wear no pants and hump that dancer and stick her ass out and open her legs constantly?
    anyways, i like her.

• Anonymous25

i wanna hump her!! OH YEA! <3

Yikes. Whats her rating?

It started out as 5, as do all. Then it went 4.9, 4.8, 4.7…. it’s at 4.1 now. Below JB, Demi, Selena, and Mitchel Musso.

woah can you say ho?

Oct 29, 2009 @ 11:48 am
    us said:

Alejandra said:

again?
    this is getting old.
    Yes it is.

• us

Alejandra said:

again?
    this is getting old.

LOL

speak for yourself hun

• B

I feel for all the people who think it is her responsibility to teach young kids right and wrong. It isn’t her responsibility. If you think what she is doing is wrong thats your own damn problem. If parents think she is such a bad influence maybe they should grow some balls and tell their own kids (not the media) that thats what they think. Don’t take them to the show if she is that bad. And for all you people saying she is a slut, how old are you? Like really 16 makes her a sophomore in high school maybe even a junior since she is about to turn 17.. You ever been to a high school dance…this ain’t nothing…get over it!

Pop star Miley Cyrus has a thousand outfits to choose from, but says she picks ones that will get a thumbs-up from girls and their parents.

The 15-year-old Hannah Montana sensation told Oprah Winfrey on her talk show Thursday that she has a stylist who helps her out, but added: “I say what I’m comfortable in and what I like and nothing that’s too out there. I like to look kind of like what girls would want to look up to, and their moms and dads will say, ‘Hey, that’s cool. That’s different.’ ”

“I look way young,” she said, “and that’s the way that’s more comfortable for me.”

“I definitely want to be a role model; I hope I am. I want people to be able to look up to me because that is part of my job and that’s what I love,”

• ammanda

SUCH A WHORE
    greeeeat role model
    shes 16 she needs to act like it

Too bad that’s basically Miley’s entire fanbase.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that

Go to her concert and you’ll see that I’m right.

• Tashahahaha

Anonymous34567 said:
    I bet Nick J fapped to those pictures.

Betcha’ bottom dollar he did!

• china

ur comparing demi and selena to MILEY!! are u fuckin serious lol miley is just a slut selena’s a goody goody and demi’s just demi lol miley dresses sluty looks sluty and acts VERY sluty and when she gets interviewed or on a show she TIRES to be a “GOOD role model” lol but shes the opposite bring on the hate plz lol i wont even come on this thing again lol :]

• Ano

Why are people knocking Miley when demi and Selena try to be “sexy” too?

Demi and Selena? Who are Demi and Selena?

That is why lol

probably.

who’s that?

Selina

• Melissa=)

is there any concert where she doesnt bend down and have her legs wide open?
    geez miley, close your legs.

• zee

she’s just getting pathetic now. i can’t even bash her. it’s like lindsay lohan. how can you hate someone so fuckin pathetic?

Honesy please. She has been wearing those outfits on tour for a while now and she’s not going to change them because you don’t like it. Actually, you’re the pathetic one for always making it a point to hate on her. I think it’s time for you to grow up.

Some parents really need to monitor what their children say on the internet because if they had any idea…

Sex sells. Go watch the South Park episode with the Jonas lol

• fan

actually the ticket said its for a older audience so the parents are at fault and how does a six year old girlw knew that she was having a tour? right they dont know the parents did and bought tickets and 6 years probly doesnt even know what shes doing when she does that…

• IDEK

WTF happened to her, she used to be cool and a cute girl and now… she looks like a dirty hooker. o_O

• Sara

Where my Miley gone :( she’s all like grinding and humping her dancers and stuff!
    Miley stop it! that’s not you..:(

Sex sells. Go watch the South Park episode with the Jonas lol
    ==========
    FUHHK YOUUUUU WHARRRRRRRREEE!!!!

• hpaddictedx

LOL the dad’s face at 0:25 in the kicking and screaming video, priceless.

NEW MILEY INTERVIEW!!! SHE TALKS ABOUT NICKKKK OMFG

What does she say?

Oh please. Are you saying that she’s so stupid that she can’t look out into the audience, notice everyone is below the age of ten, and not do some of these moves?

• telsa

poor miley, she looks like used trash. horrid role model.

• Dal8JonasBrothers

1:49 to 1:54 was the worst part :( I do love that song,though. I just wish Miley was a little less….bitchy.She is cool,but the way she is dancing and dressing is not cool at all.

Sex sells. Go watch the South Park episode with the Jonas lol
    ==========
    FUHHK YOUUUUU WHARRRRRRRREEE!!!!

• Kels

What bothers me is that she’s trying so hard to be sexy that it’s totally uncomfortable to watch. She used to be a great performer but she’s lost it. Her voice sounds shot, too.

Seriously? Bitchy?
    What’s next? Slutty some more? Hoeish? Whore looking? White trailer trash? How OLD are you kids? Where are you getting your potty mouthes from?! Talk about bad parenting!

butterface.

• us

Miley -17 year- bring the unicorn on stage, build a chocolate river, soap buble, clouds of cotton candy.

oh please. she’s amazing.

HER SHOW IS AMAZING.

also girl needs to stop “dancing”, she’s embarrassing herself.

• sarahh_182

hahaha remember when people said her concerts weren’t selling? lol

• Kels

I’ve been to her show and it wasn’t amazing at all. I was really disappointed. She only acknowledged that the audience was even THERE twice, at the beginning and the end. Her voice wasn’t great, her outfits and dancing were gross, and she relied on cheap tricks to distract people from a lack of substance.

they aren’t, tbh. she’s sold out 5/50 shows.

THIS.

• Yep

Good to see that she is finally embracing her inner slut.

source?

also, she sold out all her shows in uk

AMEN

• cookie

omg people. stop complain. GET OVER IT. IT’s GETTING OLD.

ticketmaster.com

• Diana

Girl looks like a tranny mess. What the hell.

• prova microfono

agree.

• :*

she is so unfortunate looking

• sarahh_182

they aren’t, tbh. she’s sold out 5/50 shows.

notice how i said selling not selling out. and btw you dont have to sell out a venue in order for it to be a success. look at the crowds. its obviously very close. and she sold out all uk shows

Diana said:

Girl looks like a tranny mess. What the hell.

OMG stop talking over and over. we get it.

• InCalifornia

Miley is not dancing to match the songs.
    She’s dancing and posing like she is singing for men 21, 30, 40. I like some of her songs but I would never want to see her crotch during a song. Maybe her management and Tish and Billy want her to attract an older male audience. Fergie sigs in a black thong so Miley may be headed there at 18. Sad

put a link

• Diana

Pardon? I’ve left one comment. Boo hoo.

the jonas brothers have kept their image clean and so has taylor swift, so has selena. it’s just miley who’s been slutting it up.

why so naive? lol

Your point is? Every Disney kid says they want to be a role model. One of those quotes is from 2 years ago, people grow up and change. She’s also said she wants her fans to learn from the mistakes SHE’S made, which means if she did it before and it’s not good then she wants them to NOT to do it and learn from it. I don’t see the harm in that, not one single person on this earth is perfect.

“The 15-year-old Hannah Montana sensation”

like .. really
    this is old like my grandma.

Pop star

_________________________

And you’ve never heard about a TEENAGER who changed her opinion in 2 years?!

• CALLIE

god. i hate her sooo much! she’s disney’s favorite and she acts slutty? wtf?! my opinion

First! hahaha shes a bitch!

• andre

i suppose you

• Mercedes

wtf is she doin in that 1st pic??

well she’s officially the mini britney i hope she doesn’t go crazy like she did

I like that white dress she’s always wearing :)

First! hahaha shes a bitch!

your mom? i agree.

• RIAA.

HAHHA, omg. THAT was nice nice[:
    stop criticizing miley, freaking tards.

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

She’s so freaking awesomeee!

• HyperMe

Why does Trace feel the need to take his shirt off all the time? :/

NEW MILEY INTERVIEW!!! SHE TALKS ABOUT NICKKKK OMFG

• Ano

Why is Tim posting always the wrong pictures?
    is not even funny anymore.

• lalalalallalaa

You guys can talk all the smack you want right now but I have a feeling things are going to start changing soon. Miley’s the one you love to hate on right now but I can guarentee there is going to be a new target soon. Watch and learn, kiddies. Watch and learn because the tables are going to turn, if they’re not starting to already.

:* said:

she is so unfortunate looking

I am REALLY pleased to tell you that you can now post your pictures yourself.
    Bitch.

Diana said:

Pardon? I’ve left one comment. Boo hoo.

.. yeah .. boo hoo.

• shishi

yeah i def did not need to see this first thing in the morning. brb going to go bleach my eyeballs.

• sarahh_182

i like this comment. alot for some reason. your smart :)

i’m so bored

she so gorgeous.

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo

I love miley dont get me wrong but if she wants to dance slutty she should learn how. Oh well! :)

• life

AMAZING !!!!!!!
    LOVE HER :D

You know, I understand why you haters are judging her for her clothes and dancing. But I also see a girl who is just confident and comfortable with her image and she feels like she can be someone different on stage. For so long she had to be Hannah while performing and now is her chance to do something different, to shock the world. I don’t think the new look is about “Trying” to look older or anything, it’s just about doing something different than what people are used to seeing her do and wear. Face it, audiences do get bored and she’s just trying to hype it all up and get everyone to rock out with her, not necessarily to do the same things she is doing. She said that when she’s on stage she is taken over by the energy of the audience and she really gets into a performance if she thinks the audience has a good vibe. She’s having the time of her life and it sucks that the media is trying to take that away from her (for instance, alot of people, even parents, who went to the concert said despite the maturity of the show, they DID have a good time and that was the most important thing. If OU did not post this, then I bet most of you would not think it is that bad either.)

Love Miley. The fucking most talented person on disney.

John Mayer said it best. People hate on her cause they’re jealous

• pika

Is it really necessary to act so skanky, I am not bashing her but it’s not as if there are any boys in her audience, it’s all little girls._________ MILEY DOES NOT PROMOTE WONDER WORLD AS A HANNAH TOUR! RESPONSIBILTY IS ON THE PARENT!

• Alejandra

I don’t care what she promotes it as, unless she is very stupid she should realize that 99% of the people there are little girls.

• Janeee

all i see is whore whore whore in all of these pictures. can she seriously just act and dress her fucking age? isn’t she performing for like nine year old girls and their moms? is there really a need for her to be in leather short shorts gyrating on the floor like a madonna wannabe? SERIOUSLY!!??!

Guys, that first picture is not her crawling or dancing on the floor…she’s not even in that position for more than a second.

• MZ

LMAO at the first picture.

I swear the pictures just get progressively worse throughout the tour! Is anyone else really excited for ‘The Last Song’? I just want it to come out already!! Haha :)

• choo

love this useless slutbag! can’t wait for the crack addiction! ♥

• Doom

Some haters are so bitchy.

And there is almost 2 feet of snow.

===
    Exactly! Don’t blame Britney, Beyonce, Christina, and Muiley of you don’t have any control over your kid or if your kid is just plain stupid to follow everything Hollywood stars do.

DAMN, MILEY I GONNA PERFORM AT THE ROYAL VARIETY SHOW,WOW

so this means mileys going to sing in front of the queen or prince charles.
    that is so cool. if its true

• Hellokitty

I felt like I was watching an erotic strip show in a whorehouse while watching “kicking and screaming.” People seriously pay money to see this garbage? For one thing, the girl can’t sing. She’s an overproduced, brainwashed Disney trophy that obviously cannot comprehend that the people that actually do spend money for concerts are little girls and their parents. Miley says she wants to create a older, more mature image for herself. Touching yourself constantly, not being able to cover your ass, and dry humping everything around you, and just being raunchy is not a way to create an “adult image.” Yeah older guys may like to watch her whore herself around, but she will never be respected as a wonderful musician if she portrays a trashy image. Honestly I feel sorry for her, she may think she is being “sexy” but shes way off. When you fourteen and fifteen year old girls find out what the real definition of “sexy and classy” means, you will realize that Miley is the complete opposite. I also think she is extremely sexually frustrated. Maybe if she gets laid she will stop being such a horn ball on stage.

• jacki

no she didnt
    i was there

• :))

wow, she is slutty look at her grinding on the floor.
    AND Trace “horse” Cyrus is such an Oli Sykes wannabe!!
    except oli is hot!