Soldier Threatens To Kill Miley Cyrus & Stalker Mark McLeod Has Been Freed

mile-cyrus-stalker

Sean Christian Mathis, a 22-year-old soldier, allegedly threatened to murder Miley Cyrus. In June, cops said that he drove up to Miley’s movie set in a t-shirt and swim trunks, saw Miley’s stunt double and shouted, ‘Hey, it’s Miley Cyrus, I’m going to f**king kill you.’

According to the police report, an officer ran down and arrested Mathis for making ‘terroristic threats’ and disorderly conduct. During the arrest, cops said Mathis informed them he was a soldier, so the cops called the military police, then took him back to his base.

A Georgia grand jury refused to indict a Mark McLeod, 53, on charges of attempting to stalk Miley as she filmed a movie. The jury decided that prosecutors failed to present sufficient evidence to indict Mark.

McLeod has been jailed since Aug. 4 after police arrested him twice on Tybee Island. Police say Mark told them he was engaged to marry Miley and resisted being escorted from the set.

NOTE: Twitter.com/dontkillfuzzy has been created to save the life of Fuzzy the cat, who’s life will be taken away if Miley does not return to Twitter on November 16: ‘We need as much help as we can get so the psycho fuzzy-killer changes her mind.’ Thanks! -The Fuzzy Support Team

Around the web

1st. A creepy old guy who stalks her.

2nd. A psycho girl who wants to kill/eat her cat because she’s obsessed with Miley and her twitter.

3rd. Now, a soldier threatens her?

DAMN. Poor Miley.
    ______________________________________
    yep….poor miley …..this is sooo scary!!!!! :((( i love miley so much

@OCEANUP

PLS POST SELENA NEWS

SELENA AND TAYLOR SWIFT
    aww they are THE BEST!!!!!1

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I know right?!
    Poor miley.

• shut up

OKAY MILEY IS NOT A WHORE SHE IS A NORMAL TEENAGE GIRL AND SHE DONT DESERVE THAT NOBODY DESERVE THAT AT ALLL SO SHUT UP AND GET A LIFE AND STOP BEING MEAN TO MILEY I GUESS YOU ARE WHAT UR NAME SAY YOU ARE

• the_historian

he probably has post traumatic stress

miley brings out the crazy

• msoceanupwhaat?!

Lmao, the world we live in today.

• Doom

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.

Kids have school.

• msoceanupwhaat?!

okay, so miley need to tone down her life at the moment such as her clothes for a start. There are so me predators out there and stalkers. I dont know how she does it ! I wouldnt feel safe if i were her. :(

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.

Kids have school.

This proves that Miley doesn’t have older fans.

PTSD causes psychosis? =S

Oct 29, 2009 @ 02:39 pm

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.

Kids have school.

This proves that Miley doesn’t have older fans.
    ___

You’re such an idiot. Unlike you, people don’t spend their time here 24/7. Sucks for me, cause I’m sitting on my bed with a broken leg … what else is it to do, then laughing at idiot like you? But, you should stay in school … obviously

• meeeeeeeeee.

wow, this is just sad.
    i feel sorry for miley for having to put up with all this crap.
    it must be scary for her.

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.

Kids have school.

This proves that Miley doesn’t have older fans.
    Um, older fans work? Or do you plan to retire after you are finished with school?

• xpurplepandax3

An old man wants to fuck her and a young soldier wants to kill her. This is exactly what Miley gets for being a whore.

excuse YOU! whore? she ain’t a whore! you need to STFU!

• LifesGood

OMG this stuff is crazy!!
    i hope she has her bodyguards on red alert:)
    to keep her safe<3

what is wrong with some people in this world?

• deee

poor miley… that’s seriously creepy as hell. people are messed up. and the cat thing, there’s a twitter now? wtf. soooo messed up.

• Anonymousgall

wow poor miley
    what has she done for somebody to threaten to kill her.
    and a soldier aswell!
    ridiculas

• B!tchy

• so4Real

This world is totally Freaked up right now!
    Lord please help this people.

But your mother regrets your birth, fuckface.

• Anonymous,,

people just trying to get attention.
    how stupid.

I have a feeling that McLeod creep is going to end up kidnapping her somehow.
    B!tchy, you are a complete disgrace of a human being. You probably think girls deserve to be raped if they wear a short skirt, too. Dumbass.

The joys of being a celebrity :/

• Anonymousgirl

The joys of being a celebrity :/
    ___________________________________
    inoo right
    all the girls in the world who want to be loved , rich and famous. but this could happen to them

• No Bitchassness

I don’t understand all this hate shes getting! It’s not like she killed anybody.

• star19

1st. A creepy old guy who stalks her.

3rd. Now, a soldier threatens her?

DAMN. Poor Miley.

I’m scared that they released that stalker guy. At least now her people know who he is so he will never be able to get close to her again. But the guy is nuts. What if he directs his obsession towards a new person??

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.

• q

hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllloooooooo

• stellagirl1993

Shame on the peoples that threaten to kill others! :/

• Anonymousss

no one cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No one’s on miley post.
    ———————————
    people obviously do care if somebody who isnt even a miley fan is scared by what might happen.
    so go to bed because ur just a 9 year old poser

• Lena_Mareen@hotmail.de

WER IST SO VERÜCKT WAS HAT MILEY GETAN DAS ALLE HINTER IHR HER SIND

i hope he kills her (:

love this story…. :)

• jbluver86

omg that’s creepy! I feel bad for Miley!

• Dryade

Nothing is going to happen to Miley.

• hilary

that is just horrible :(

I hope she stays safe!

• Geek<3NJJ
  • Delsy

Hope Miley is safe but then again she is the most famous teenager in thew world. She is going have some death threats :|

I swear to god, if the soldier even attempts to TOUCH Miley, I will track him down and kill him. If Mark gets near Miley..I will kill him too. I would die if anything happened to her. I’m her biggest fan, and can’t lose her. I LOVE YOU MILEY!

• Jana

THE 2 GUYS ARE PHSYCOS!!! WHY DO THEY WANT TO DO THAT TO MILEY? THE SHOCKING THING WAS THE SOLDIER GUY. HE ALMOST KILLED THE STUNT DOUBLE OF MILEY! (I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED. JUST ASKING) AND MARK MCLEOD, THE STALKER, HE LIES! MILEY WOULD NEVER MARRY HIM! I MEAN LOOK AT HIM!(NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE AR ANYTHING!) HE’S 53 AND MILEY IS JUST 16! I MEAN NICK JONAS ALREADY GAVE HER A PROMISE RING. NOT A WEDDING RING! IT’S A RING THAT MAYBE THEY WILL GET MARRIED IN THE FUTURE.

Miley Cyrus brought this onto herself. I don’t even know why celebrities thinks that doing bad things would be good for them. Think about this. If your future children or your grandchildren see pictures of you naked or doing unappropriate things after you just told them not to do those kinds of things, how do you think they will treat you afterwards? And why are we treating celebrities like gods? I am non-religious but which part of this Hollywood world did anything good to people? Rumor after rumor, I have only seen bad things done. Young girls being obsessed by their weight and their appearance (and I am talking about girls as young as 6 years old) and teenagers trying to “solve” problems by acting like the celebrities they see in magazines and on tv; fighting, swearing, backstabbing and blackmailing each other. What have we become?

• hpaddictedx

Crazy people out there.

Soldier killing Miley cyrus I will bring the rope, lol. Miley doesn’t deserve to die she is too young. And she has too much going for her.

Okay first, that stupid girl who is cooking her cat if Miley doesn’t get her Twitter back just wants attention. Miley deleted it for a personal reason; She may come back, bt I doubt it will be over guilt.

Second, that soldier needs to go to a doctor.
    Like, really. She is only 16, and he wants to kill her? For what? Gosh, the world we live in today.

• life

miley has an incredible charisma and that attracts both good and bad people.CRAZYYYY PEOPLE !!!!!!
    i hope that miley is always safe!
    God protect her :D

• Stephanie176

i feel so bad for her

i guy wants to kill her, she has a stalker on the loose, and cats might be killed because of her. :(

• life

HATERS !!!! i hope that God touch your heart :D

i dont get the logic behind this fuzzy thing.. i mean seriously, i doubt miley cyrus cares about your freaking cat.

• Stewie

Those are misdemeanors, so I doubt he will get any jail time. That’s what I meant. The other guy could get jail time while this guy probably won’t get any, more. I just don’t understand how they don’t think he’s a danger. He went to the set twice, he thinks they’re supposed to be married. If it was one without the other, okay, but together, that’s dangerous.

• Mel

This is EXACTLY the reason Miley needs to STAY AWAY from Twitter . . .

Obviously, all these people have psychological rage issues that need to be dealt with.

It is one thing for someone to post a hate comment like “EWW! Miley looks so fat in these pics!” on oceanUP or some other gossip site, but when you actually threaten to inflict pain on her or something else, you have gone WAYYYY too far!

I really hope Miley stays safe. =(

• HannahMary

Poor Miles.

• osc2313

Seriously, folks before u talk about what happenes to soldiers do research. We are not mentally brainwashed to feel nothing in iraq. I have been in the US Army for four years (10th Mountain division) and actually know the soldier who made this “threat”. It was blown ou of proportion by the media (whats new). Also 95% of us do not come back with PTSD but sadly a large amount do.

ssexybeast said:

yo, the military really fucks with peoples minds…I think 99% of them come back with a few issues, if only minor and temporary.

Actually over 95% come back with PTSD.
    It’s very serious.Some even commit suicide because of it

You talking about post trauma? Yeah, I didn’t know most of them have it serious though…I thought most of them only suffer from it temporarily while they try to adjust to their life back home. I do know that while soldiers are training and going through boot camp, they are emotionally abused so that they won’t feel anything when they are over in Iraq. It’s like they’re trained to focus on only what they are going to do so they are less likely to be distracted. I guess most of them carry that with them for the rest of their life.

• ssexybeast

Thats a big number.Its really scary and alarming.

I know, that’s why most seek counseling straight out of the military.I know if I was ever in it, it would never stay sane.

msoceanupwhaat?! said:
    Are you suggesting that Miley shouldn’t live her life how she wants but to conform to people that threaten to do crimes or kill cats?
    Don’t think so.

That is seriously keep.But you have to admit that dressing the way she does kind of asks for trouble.I’m not hating just saying how you don’t see creeps stalking Selena or Demi.

This guy started creeping on her from her TV show and said she used to be sending him signals in the episodes.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

This is horrible. Poor Miley :(

Brangelina said:

That made me laugh.

LMAO! that reminded me of an interview she did the other day, the radio is I guess kind of ghetto and he told Miley he was mad at her because she had a 6 foot tall black guy (referring to himself) jammin to PITUSA.

• ssexybeast

Once you are classified with having Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, it’s serious. There are some cases worse than others but if you are labeled with it, it’s usually because you have a serious issue.Not all of it has to come from the distractions and psychical stuff over there,some may have the picture of one if their friends being killed or something….who knows?

Oh I didn’t know that, that kind of changes things!Now I feel bad lol.

• Brangelina

That reminds me of a movie I saw with Denzel Washington. Can’t remember the name.

I think Miley heard about that cat because she said in the last interview twitter should be banned.
    Just shows that she hates twitter now even more and never will return.

• Brangelina

Just shows that she hates twitter now even more and never will return.

All celebrities seem to hate twitter now.

is it the one where he puts a beer bottle on the door knob?

• uhmmmmmm.

Uhm, I’ve been threated that someone is going to kill me.
    They weren’t arrested.
    She’s a normal human being, I don’t get why that threat is bigger than any other person in the world.

• HannahMary

No Bitchassness said:

I agree. The hate seems to have got really extreme over the last couple of weeks. People need to chill the hell out.

i may not be a big fan of miley but i feel so sorry for her she must have so much pressure on her.

the cat, the soldier, the stalker :/
    people need to sort them selfs out!

• ******

Antwone Fisher?

• Brangelina

is it the one where he puts a beer bottle on the door knob?

Maybe. Its the one where he was a commander during the Persian Gulf War and he has a friend who is diagnosed with Postramic Stress Disorder.

Just shows that she hates twitter now even more and never will return.

I miss Miley’s twitter, but i’m happy that she’s not regretting her decision and actually feels good about it. One of the things I love most about her is she doesn’t try to please everyone, because some people have to understand that you really can’t. People need to just live life for them and not for others, otherwise life just isn’t worth living.

I kind of get what you’re saying but because Miley is a public figure it makes her more of a target than you or I. That’s partly why people take it more seriously.

Poor miley , she didnt do anything so why threaten to kill her ? i thought soliders are brave and smart , that guy makes them look like freaks that like to kill teenage girls stay safe mileys !

• Stewie

I can’t fathom how the guy who said he would kill her got indicted(based only on that it seems), while the guy who stalked her, said he would marry her, is clearly delusional, got off. What? Unless there’s more to the solider’s case. But that seemed to be it. Guy has PTS I’d bet.

• Insane!

I think the catkiller person is more crazy then the mark McLeod dude
    Like I said, that crazy bitch needs to be tracked down and turned into autorities. Anyone that commits an act of cruelty on a helpless animal is also capable of harming or killing a human. it’s a known fact!

Poor Fuzzy :[

• Insane!

*authorities

• TheRebelAlliance[still can't sign in]

Wow this girl with the cat is a bitch. It’s not fair towards Miley, she doesn’t need that kind of pressure.

Mark Mcleod should be sent to the North Pole. Enough said.

Stewie said:
    He didn’t get off. He is not indicted for felony. He still faces two charges, for resistance and breaking a restraining order.

• Anonymousperson.

um. never thought id say this but,
    poor miley.

• NOPE!

Mark Mcleod should be sent to the North Pole. Enough said.
    —————
    OH NO! I don’t want him screwing around with Santa Claus! o_0

• raejonas

teenagers all over the world would mourn the loss of miley i wouldn’t

• raejonas

woah miley’s life is messed up some guy wants to kill her some guy is stalking her and some idiot is going to kill her cat for her.

• Stewie

She deserves to have her life threatened?

teenagers all over the world would mourn the loss of miley i wouldn’t

Go makeout with your Jonas poster.

• Katie13

LMFAO good she is getting what she deserves!!!!

I hope the cat is killed XD
    _____________________________

You are sick. Go get help…..nobody deserves to have their life threatened.
    GO PLAY OUTSIDE….and see a therapist while your at it….their nice people.

• lainey

Miley I went to your conncert and you rocked it. I loved when you fell backword and whent under water! My mom got a picture and it looked amazing!

• jen0519x

That’s horrible. A person who does that should be kicked out of the military. I’m not even a Miley fan, but that’s just so wrong.

Jeez! Nothing is going right for Miley lately. It seems like there are a BUNCH of psycho’s running around on the street. No normal person would even think of the things that these people are doing to her.

• Ashley

I am so against spamming on OceanUp and stuff…but I have to say this. PLEASE READ THIS:

The Miley Save Fuzzy thing- heres the deal.

1.) It’s not a little girl who’s doing it. Actually, more than likely it’s some man who is being greedy and trying to get money.

2.) There is NO CAT. Ok, maybe there is a cat, but there is no cat that’s going to be…”cooked”??

3.) STOP WRITING ABOUT IT. YOU ARE JUST GIVING THE FOOL ATTENTION.

4.) Because this man made a WEBSITE, every time someone CLICKS on the website or clicks on a LINK on the website, he is getting money. ALL of you people on OceanUp are going to the website to read the bull shit about a recipe he wrote.

My point is, stop giving the guy attention and drop it. He doesnt have a cat that hes going to eat. And you are just putting money in his pocket every time that you go to his website.

Think about it- a little girl obsessed with Miley’s tweets. So..she makes a WEBSITE? I dont think you understand how much money it costs to own a website. The sick, greedy person had this all planned. SPAM THIS AND SPREAD THE WORD.

• xpurplepandax3

wow.. i feell REALLY bad for her.. she’s in danger.. she need 100 body guard now! lol

• Katie13

how are we giving him money…..the site is free…

• Stewie

With being voted the worst influence, I expect a few more psychos to pop up. Seriously, she’s an almost seventeen year old girl. Yes she’s pulled some shit, but the punishment is way out of proportion wih the “crimes.”

FUCK that cat killer, some people DON’T deserve to be alive …

And this post proves the way some of the selena and jonas fans acts. they have no hearts. They talk about death, as somthing that you can joke about… fucking assholes.

• iloveselena

that soldier prolly saw his daughter dressing like miley

wow miley’s life is in danger :(

nick wuold. he’d probably kill himself lol

• lmao.

the website is free, I used to take computer class at my school, and we made tons of websites for free. It really isn’t that hard, if you know what your doing.

Idk if I believe the whole “cat thing.”
    Sometimes people just have problems, like that guy that stalking miley. Or that other dude that’s threatened to kill her.
    but then again, idk, and you don’t know.
    so, yeah..

What the fuck?? She doesn’t deserve any of this? She didn’t do anything. How would you like it if people started threatening you for no apparent reason, stalking you, crazy bitch.

• MaleLOVEnotWar

The world needs serious help. Period.

• Anonamas

Why don’t they flush thes friggin yo-yos? I mean come on already.

There was nothing on the soldier story back in June. Radaronline has police report from Tybee PD showing a date of arrest on June 19, but internet search shows nothing was made public on it until just 2 days ago, ironically on mileycyrusonline.com. Why? You would think that something as serious as the threat of mudering a high-profile celeb would make news immediately when it happened, if it did actually happen as said. Makes you go hhhmmm.

• Stewie

How does one girl inspire so much insanity and fucked up ness? Seriously? The mind, it boggles.

• hahaland

OHHHHHHHH POOR MILEY,it’s Horrible :'(
    help she !!!!!

• brianaheart1995

Is, it wrong I feel most feel more sorry for the cat. I mean it’s getting killed over a twitter accoUNT!!

Ok, you know how kidnappers sometimes form a bond with their hostage? What if the cat killer starts to love the cat by the 16th? lol..

• qwe

i hate her but i dont wanna kill her. what the fuck is wrong with this people. THIS IS CRAZY O___o

i feel bad for her.

Baby, pretty lady
    Tell me how you do it
    And tell me, what can I do to help
    Cuz I’ve been thinking of you
    For a little while now
    And this right here is how I feel

Girl, you got me going crazy
    Knock me off my feet
    Now you’ve got me beggin, baby
    Beggin, baby, please
    All I wanna know is do you wanna get away
    Get away with me
    Cuz girl, I don’t know what to do
    Cuz I’m so in love with you

lol

• Stewie

The media rarely heavily reports on things that make this girl look sympathetic. Can’t have people feeling pity for her.

i’m officially scared. i’m going to the Atlanta miley concert. that’s where mark lives. what if he tries something?!?!?

LMFAO go she is getting what she deserves!!!!

I hope the cat is killed XD

LMFAO good she is getting what she deserves!!!!

I hope the cat is killed XD

So wut ur saying is tht milEy Cyrus deserves to hav her life threatend becuz she makes mistakes just lik evryone else?? Wow we mite as well all b dead by now….. Ur really stupid and rude. I hope u go to hell.

Im not a Miley fan but THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stewie

If I were her, I’d be hiding under my bed or something. This is some seriously scary shit.

• ssexybeast

I pray for these people.

• nia

wow poor miley!

I think the catkiller person is more crazy then the mark McLeod dude

they are both insane

• Stewie

The cat person is tweaked. The military man probably has PTS and said what he said in the heat of the moment. Granted he was near the set and got near the stand in, but still. I doubt he was actually going to try and kill her.

• Brangelina

That made me laugh.

• Jayme

I think the catkiller person is more crazy then the mark McLeod dude

• ssexybeast

Actually over 95% come back with PTSD.
    It’s very serious.Some even commit suicide because of it

Nobody deserves these creepers

• EverythingUrNot

I couldn’t imagine having a stalker,someone (who most likley owns a few weapons) wanting me dead, and the pressure of saving someones poor defensless animal.I don’t like her but I feel bad for her.If I were her I would give up my career.

• Brangelina

Actually over 95% come back with PTSD.
    It’s very serious.Some even commit suicide because of it

Thats a big number.Its really scary and alarming.

Funny that the soldier story is just now coming out. Heard a lot about the stalker back in summer, but nothing about the soldier. Some things just makes you go mmmhhh.

• Stewie

The soldier thing did have a story back in June but it was overshadowed by the stalker. It’s not just coming out.

• Katie13

Wow Miley, Stalkers, Soldiers threatening to kill you, Girls threatening to kill cats FOR you…..
    You really have it all dont you??

• Eviie

mileysavefuzzy is actually a GUY. If you go to the website, their is a part where he said “his” when speaking in third person. So these are all guys… creeps, to say the least.

• Eviie

Alright, I found the part of the website where it proves hes a guy LOL:

As soon as the meal is prepared and eaten, I will update the Pictures section with photos of the resulting meal, as well as some notes and impressions from someone who had his first cat-based meal in life.
    ^^^ DISTURBING. Sick freak… if that guy really ends up eating his cat, I have lost all hope for humanity.

:\

Katie13 said:

You really have it all dont you??

Lol, I think the worst is from the JB fans..If I was Miley, they are the ones I would run away from.

• Stewie

Don’t forget Semi fans. They’re probably out for blood.

wow you guys are harsh. miley dresses like a slut but saying “she dresses like a slut so she deserves to be killed/raped/stalked” is so not okay. jeez.

You really have it all dont you??

Miley “crazy magnet” Cyrus lol

• Mercedes

1st??
    wow where is everybody?

that is really creepy that a 50yr old man is obsessed w/ a 17yr old girl

u’d think that would make miley stop gyrating on the stage as much as she is but no she doesn’t give a f*ck

• Brangelina

I feel bad for Miley.
    Second why did they create that twitter?

• Doom

What? A soldier? That’s crazy.

• AnaHollywood

I CREATED A PETITION TO SAVE FUZZY THE CAT FROM THAT GIRL!!!!
    SIGN IT, SPREAD IT!!!!!

& Twitter.com/AnaHollywood

• Annonymous…

Miley Cyrus’s life is just bizarre

• Annonymous…

I can’t admit I haven’t thought about doing it myself…..

• Katie13

___________

Noooooo, im sure its a girl….Her website. third person. his. the cat.
    The cat is a guy.

• Eviie

___________

Noooooo, im sure its a girl….Her website. third person. his. the cat.
    The cat is a guy.
    Look ^^^ there. “Who had HIS first, etc.”

Either way, reguardless of sex, the person is sick. If they end up eating their cat, then I hope someone tracks that bitch down, and sends them to jail.

• 567890-

What the fuck?

I’m not a miley fan AT ALL but that is just horrible :(

I hope she stays safe!

Stewie said:

Don’t forget Semi fans. They’re probably out for blood.

Lol! that’s right. Miley is now officially responsible for ruining Selena’s life and influencing everything demi does.

• Annonymous…

Even in law enforcement criminals abound

• Lorena

What the fuck is wrong with that damn soldier!?.

Psychopathy.

• thats_cool1000@hotmail.com

i would say that he just doesnt like her, me neither really, i find her boring. Annoying too but he didnt really threaten her he threatened the double and why does it matter that he was a soldier?

• Katie13

Alright, I found the part of the website where it proves hes a guy LOL:

_____________
    OH, well that changes everything…..

• Jane

woah……
    the world is messed up in unreal amounts o_O