Selena Gomez SINGING LIVE

From jaycey.

• iloveselena

AT LEAST SHE HAS THE COURAGE TO SING LIVE UNLIKE MILEY WHO LIP SYNCS AT AWARDS SHOWS ETC

• iloveselena

ur a real dumbass

Awww<3 Selena is amazing!
    NOVEMBER 15! SELENA SANDIEGO HOUSE OF BLUES<3

• Lizs

selena can sing but shes just not as good as demi although some parts were sound like demi’s. maybe selena is still new. but, i prefer her to stick to acting.. :D

• xxSmilesxx

I’m sorry, I love Selena, but…

PLEASE DON’T SING SELENA!

I swear to God, when she started singing my two dogs started to bark (annoying bark, like SHUT IT)

I’m not making fun of her, just she cannot sing properly.. It showed her pitch and her REAL voice :/ And it’s baad, I’m sorry..

This really really really sucks!

• Erica

She was good in all of her songs but she totally should never sing “I promise you” live. My god..it was horrible.

• Stewie

She was off key and the tonal quality was just not there. I’m just baffled. I can understand rough tones, breathy tones, but no tones?

• ev.lovelife

OH FOR FUCK SAKE stop comparing her to MILEY! nobody cares if miley lip synced nobody cares if demi can hit an even higher note – fuck the post is about selena and for somebody who is starting off she sounds great; if you’re not a fan you’re not a fan it’s no need to be bitching about everything people don’t always have to agree with one another there are people who would consider demi to be a shitty singer but love miley and sel’s sounds and vice versa. it just irritates me when instead of stating their opinions simply like aw i liked it oh nah didn’t enjoy that one they pass judgements honestly they are kids give them a break already

• musicmylife1993

Ielllllll

• ericabbyx22

_______________________________
    this is my comment but I wasn’t logged in. :P

complete fucking fail at live singing. go sense of sarcasm OU

selena fails XD

• JBDeepInMyHeart

umm.. she’s an ok singer but like in the third clip, if you watch the whole video that clip was in, the guy made her do ten jumping jacks so she’d get it and it ‘worked’ and they were like so happy but I thought it sounded.. bad.. :/ But in some songs she sounds pretty good :)

• mileydemijbpones

Well i don’t like this song my fave is crush… anyway i think Selena fans are in denial i like Selena a little but you have to admit she does not have a powerful strong enough voice it doesn’t have to be powerful but it is not strong she was singing acoustic and she could hardly singing witch worries me when she is on a bigger stage singing more than 5 songs. And there is a difference between can sing and singer Selena can clearly sing with a karaoke voice that’s it but she clearly dose not have a singer’s voice she has no range and it does not sound to good this is constructive criticism and to tell you the truth she is not going to get any much better and i am a music coach so i know what i am talking about but anyway i just like her as an actress but, and to the people who say her album wasn’t a fail yes it was i doesn’t matter if it was her first she already had a huge fan-base and everything i expected more. but anyways LOVE YOU SELENA!
    AND NEVER SING I PROMISE U LIVE PLEASE!

• mileydemijbpones

* THESE SONGS

• mileydemijbpones

IS IT JUST ME BUT IM OBSESSED WITH PICS OF SELENA NOT LIKE THAT BUT SHE IS SO PRETTY GORG. BUT DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH WHAT I WROTE!
    sorry for caps.

• nikabela

I don’t care if she is “new at this”, First you learn how to sing THEN you can have a singing carrier. She wasn’t even nervous because it was in the studio. Stick. To acting. I don’t get why acting isn’t enough?

• Neally

love selena but she cant sing!

thank you OU i needed a massive LULZ fest to get my day going and hearing selena try and sing always make me laugh!! this vid was fucking epic fail at singing funny!!!

• PiiNK

I love selena, but she’s just not a good singer. She should stick to acting..

• meeeeeeeeeee

some people arernt mean to be singers…selena..

• Mileyfan12345

iloveselena said:

BITCH DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT? SELENA STANS RANT AND RAVE THAT MILEY FANS BRING MILEY INTO SELENA POSTS AND DUMBASS SELENA STANS LIKE YOU DO IT?

BITCH PLZ MILEY DOESN’T LIP SYNC BC SHE CAN SING.

CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF GURL.

She CAN sing.. but not as good as Demi.. but she CAN sing..

• Chelsea-Rose

I love Selena, she is sweet, kind, nice and a great actress, but she really shouldn’t sing.
    The clip starting at 0:25, is truly horrible :S

• hpaddictedx

She’s okay, not anything amazing.
    She’s cute though.

• why

BITCH PLZ MILEY DOESN’T LIP SYNC BC SHE CAN SING.

You know.. she lip syncs sometimes.. but not all the time.. i think every artist do that every once in a while..

• Miley-Sel-Demi

Yeah they are kids.But every DISNEY STAR thinks that could sing..
    I liked selenas voice in ‘Send it On’
    in song One and the Same..Demi sang every ‘hard’ part!!
    SELENA KEEP IT REAL! YOUR NOT BORN FOR SINGER!

• iloveselena

totally

• mileydemiselena

nope. miley does sing live in award shows cause her voice isn’t as good as it is recorded. i love selena and all but she just CAN’T sing as well as Demi or miley

• Stewie

That first note was awful, and pretty much showed her lack of pitch and tone. “That actually didn’t sound too bad.” Good lord. And I’m not a hater, I’m just someone with working ears. She’s a good actress but a singer she is not.

• No Bitchassness

Yikes

Is this serious? That’s terrible. Since when does Selena sing? I had no idea she was a singer now, I haven’t been on this website in a while.

wow that was so amazingly original i fell out of my chair. fail.

• Dr. Awesome

hope she gets rid of her disease ‘cant-sing-itis’

she’s not that bad.. she’s kind of okay for ME. :P

• Anonymous1234

Please for the love of all that is holy, shut that howler monkey up.

• OhNutty

Selena Gomez SINGING LIVE
    ………………..

Selena Gomez….OK i follow so far

Selena Gomez Singing….OK your losing me i didn’t know she could sing.

Selena Gomez Singing Live…..now your just fucking lying she can’t sing so why would she try and do it live?

———————
    EXACTLYYYY!,GOD YOU FCKN’ TWEENS!!!
    MILEY IS A SLUT, SHE IS THE WORST ROLEMODEL, AND HER SISTER IS ALREADY ON HER FOOTSTEPS!
    STOP COMPARING HERR TO SLUTTTY CYRUS, AND BUTTCHINNED DEEEMI, ALRRIGHT WE ALL HAVE FLAW’S!?!?!?!, AND DEMI,MILEY,SELENA DON’T SOUND THAT WELL, SAME GOES FOR TAYLOR<3
    ANDD,JB IS “EWWWWW” THEY’RE SHOW WAS SOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYING THERE ACTING IS HORRID, SELENA DOMMINATES THE ACTING (D.C) BIZZZ.

okay…ewwwww
    Selena mamita just act baby girl
    u sound better just talking!

• WHITE KNIGHT

LMFAO THAT WAS HER SINGING I THOUGHT SOME ONE WAS RAPING A GOAT!

• blahh

I LOVE her as an actress and all, she just isn’t a natural singer.

yes you are retarded for you comments.

selena cant fucking sing she sucks and should never had even tried that video is just pure lulz of failed attempts at singing

nothing but fail she is

• Frother

wow that was just some of the worst “singing” i have ever heard my ears are still ringing

she is TERRIBLE

• pennyhenny

Selena doesn’t have a strong, powerful voice. You know it, I know it and even she knows it. But that doesn’t mean she’s a bad singer, she actually has a very decent voice, her vocal range is slightly wider than Taylor Swift’s or Hilary Duff’s.

I think a lot of people here are over-exaggerating and saying how “horrible” she sounds, which makes me laugh because she doesn’t even sound THAT bad. Honestly, the reason why you’re all saying these negative things is because you’re sick and tired of Disney actors turning into singers or maybe you just can’t accept Selena as a singer because you’re so used to her as an actress.

People here need to get over it and ADMIT that she DOES have an OK singing voice.

LOL thanks for making me laugh so hard OU great way to start my weekend watching her die singing XD

• WHITE KNIGHT

LMFAO THAT WAS HER SINGING I THOUGHT SOME ONE WAS RAPING A GOAT!

• echickk

wow. no offense. luv sel’s acting… but she can’t sing for her life.

• Abbey and Caroline

ok ive always thought selena was ok. but she sucked!!!! she cant sing. totally off key!!! selena should get some singing lessons!!!! preferably lessons from Miley, Demi, or the Jonas Brothers!!! <33333333333333

• mmm Whatcha Say-

LMFAO what a joke.
    && btw anyone can sound decent in an actual studio.

• mmm Whatcha Say-

_____________
    it’s because selenas mexican.

• nanana

she sounds like a man!

Miley? Yeah, she does. And she might be one, who knows.

• fuck my ears hurt

she sounds like a man!

• xxGotDynamitexx

Okay..
    Listen, if you had the opportunity
    to have a singing career and you were
    guaranteed it would sell & it was something you loved..
    WOULDN’T YOU TAKE THE CAREER?!

So don’t go saying “she shouldn’t sing..”
    & blah blah because you wuold do the same thing in her position.

And she doesn’t sound HORRIBLE! She sounds cute, i think! & think of all the amazing bands & such that have had lead singers that don’t really have great voices!

Honestly. Let this be a Selena post.
    Let the Miley posts be Miley posts.
    Let the Taylor posts be Taylor posts.
    And let the Demi posts be Demi posts.
    Unless there are two included in one post.

• xxGotDynamitexx

Anyone can sound decent in an actual studio?
    Oh gosh.. I beg to differ.
    Some people are just horrible singers.
    & Don’t NOW say that just MOST people.
    You said anyone.
    And you don’t mean anyone.
    And you don’t need two and signs to say and.
    it makes you sound like a stutterer.
    That wouldn’t sound well in a studio. :D

• SexyHotBoyLikesSHGirl

PURE FUCKING FAIL LULZ SHE CAN NOT SING OR EVEN WAS ABLE TO SING “YOU” COMPLETE FAIL LULZ

• Nadine

wow. She SERIOUSLY SUCKS!

• Anonymous54454222

STOP SINGING, YOU SUCK

• whaddafuxk

Mileyfan12345 said:

I WANT TO LICK SELENAS CLITORIS~!

—-?

Why? Do you like the taste of tacos and pickle juice?
    —————–
    LMFAO

lmao. gotta love that mileyfan12345, most hilarious and pathetic commenter on this post.

no seriously, get the fuck out.

• Delsy

Well… I love her songs Naturally and I Won’t Apologize and i like a few others like I Promise You and The way I loved you but she is average and sometimes goes below average her voice is nothing speacial. Her songs are good dough.

lol stop overexaggerating people.
    i hope you understand that even though she’s done this for two years, she’s had other things to do than take vocal lessons every single day – so therefore she STILL has a lot of learning to do. she’ll get better in a couple of years and then all you pathetic bitches will feel like crap for making fun of her. remember how bad miley was when she first started?

and she isn’t a fail for not being able to sing. there are SO many actors in hollywood that can’t sing for shit, but they’re acting is really good. so is selena’s, so i highly doubt she will fail any time soon.

…WAIT, why am i explaining this to a bunch of arrogant 12 year old assholes!?!?

• Anonyfmous

I wonder if it bugs her to constantly be compared to her best friends, Demi Lovato. Maybe that’s why she didn’t wanna be friends with Demi anymore, She was jealous. Because even though Selena is good at acting, she can’t singe worth a shit and it maybe bothered her when people would say that she was a BAD wannabe Demi Lovato. hahaha She’s cool though but she doesn’t have a strong voice or can sing on pitch also she is kinda flat. She should stick to Johnny Cash type of songs. She did that one pretty good. haha

thats not even funny. tacos? seriously? okay, the miley’s will probably taste like haystacks from the barn. yanno, since both she and her brother look like fat ass horses.

who’s LMFAO’ing now?

demi’s not the best singer in the world. but what bugs me is the fact that no one compares demi’s acting to selena’s, cause demi’s horrible at it and should stop putting disney to shame.

Really She should stop.

• Mileyfan12345

no seriously, get the fuck out.

I actually like some of her music dumbass.

Stop and Erase, The Way I Loved You and I Won’t Apologize and Naturally sound good from her album.

who said i said you didn’t? but legit, insulting selena isn’t going to make miley seem better. it just makes her fans pathetic.

*MILEY’s fan pathetic.

my ears hurt…. /: :O

selena fucking sucks she she be beaten with a mic

• Mileyfan12345

girl why are u focusing on me making a joke about her,

why don’t you attack the person that said they waited to “lick selena’s clitoris”, that seems like the more disturbed person, don’t ya think

And maybe selena should stop hurting everybodys ears and just stick to actng!

And maybe selena should stop hurting everybodys ears and just stick to actng!

• person!

god damn that was awful why is she singing? she suck!

That hurt my ears!
    Miley,Demi,and Taylor are SO much better

i am retarded for watching her try and sing

Miley NEVER lip-synced, she only did in 2006 at the Cheetah Girls Tour

• brianaheart1995

Selena can sing. Know the rejects on American Idol can’t sing. Selena is just okay. And though we can say she doesn’t deserve a ablum for that. We all know their are people who cover up their ‘singing’ with auto-tune just like her and have gone plautuim. So I suggest we start complaining about those people And not Selena. I mean, she’s with Disney they make everyone do ‘everything’ anyway

• brianaheart1995

Miley NEVER lip-synced, she only did in 2006 at the Cheetah Girls Tour
    ___

You sound so stupid right now

• samantha

WHAT? im deaf from listening to her try and sing!

she can sing, stop posting mean comments!

• oceanupper

Guys dont be so mean shes OK. Not terrible

• Anonymous1234

Hahaha she sucks! Completely computerized. Join the club with Miley, Selena.

• xxGotDynamitexx

& Even more retarted for commenting. :)

• MAddie

wow she sounds just AWFUL what were those moose calls about….?!?!?! that is effin crap

• heatherexoh

Man, i love selena, she’s an amazing actress but she really can’t sing.I know some people who can sing Selena and Selena can’t even sing Selena. I’m sorry, but i don’t know why she even made an album because she obviously takes it for granted, she doesn’t write her own songs and isn’t very serious about it. I think artists, when they record albums should be as personal as they can be,and when i see her interviews she seems like she doesn’t even love it. It looks like she thinks she can just grab a microphone and become a singer, when in reality it takes so much of you to be a singer and i don’t think she has it. Remember, I AM NOT A HATER

but her acting is AMAZING

Selena is better than KS. Kristen is like the worst actress ever. She was so bad in Twilight :O

Is she still dating JCook?

what in the actual hell was that shit?

to be fair, a piece of cardboard is a better actress than kristen stewart.

• deee

this is terrible omg, how is she going to go on tour? i don’t care if it’s “mean” she sucks ass. people saying she can sing, you are wrong. anyone can learn to hit a note if they go to voice lessons for like a year.

• Amy :]
  • FU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you actually think she sang live at DWTS than you seriously need help.This is how she sounds live>>>

She sounds nothing like her CD or that performance….and fYI everybody lipsyincs not just them.

to be fair, a piece of cardboard is a better actress than kristen stewart.

lol true

Man, I hate all you asshole haters here on OceanUp. Okay, she’s not the best singer out there. WE ALL KNOW THAT! But you people exaggerate like crazy. She wasn’t terrible.

Haters = epic fail
    Shows the rest of us that you losers would take time out of your lives just to write crap about someone you don’t like. If you don’t like the way a person sings, why don’t you just turn off the fucking speakers? Dumbasses.

deee said:

——————————————–

Who the fuck are you to decide whether others are wrong if they like her singing? We’re all entitled to our own opinions. I don’t think she’s a strong singer, but I don’t think she’s “terrible” either.

What if I said you were fucking wrong? Douche.

• Anonymousey

What’s the point? The paparazzi WILL follow her to Africa/Puerto Rico; they WILL publish it anyway. Might as well beat them to it and beat them well by making light of it in an excellent way as she did.

bitch cant sing stop her already from killing more music

• AnonyMan

she took two years for this? really for this? should have stayed in acting and not tried to sing cuz she sucks major fail

• Anonymousey

I thought that was just her character that was cardboard, not the actress, lol.

Her singing is NOT horrible. But it it isn’t great either. I just find it weird that she thinks she has good enough voice to be a singer lol. But love her as an actress.

• Anonymousey

Man i thought singing couldnt be killed but she should kill what ever was lefting of it.

• Anonymousey

she should be made to listen to lady gaga for her punishment

• nonnymous

i actually like her singing :)
    i admire her.

• Ty.

Poor Selena embarrassing herself :(

• Miss Shiger

OMG what was that? OU i call shenanigans on that whole live thing very well played great sense of humor OU. So much bad singing OU you played the ironic card with tis topic very well.

• sweer

eeeww wtf is this ??!! MY EARS !!! SELENA PLZ PLZ PLZ IM BEGING U JUST STOPPP SINGING PLZZ ..ur cute and all but singing is NOT for u im sorry stick to acting plz , miley is better tho :) .

why does selena hate us and music?

but her acting is AMAZING

she’s a good actress but I wouldn’t take it that far. Her acting is very repetitive and sarcastic, very predictable. Like Kristen Stewart, all she does in Twilight is blink fast and sigh alot. They’re just not interesting.

lmao her “singing” is awful

• Ashley

This girl is fucking greedy for money and attention and what’s worse? People love her for it! Look, hse starts her career as actress, then she wants to sing, have clothing line, make a country album, save the dogs and african kids for publicity…if you want to save a dog, save it you dont need it to be published in every internet sites or announced it on twitter,…

• iloveselena

yeah she sucks but this is practice. she’s gonna get better. alot of singers like joey ramone couldn’t really sing but they still made great music

• klasjdjahdkagfg

poor girl can’t sing to save her life :(

she needs to be stopped before every one goes deaf from her singing

• mina

Selena really shouldn’t really sing the songs that aren’t made for. Personally, I think the best songs on her album are “The Way I Loved You” and “Naturally” those are the best songs. I’m sorry, selena should never sing I Promise You live, that was horrible. I love selena but acting suits her more.

fail

i really agree with you, maybe she is not the best singer, but i love the way she sings, i also love myley, demi amd taylor, they are all very good, but i thing that selena is the best(and the prettiest)

we’re not trying to mean to her, it’s just our opinion. i personally dislike her, but i can say some nice things to her, she can pretty much act.

• mylove

TERRIBLE! Someone just take her mic away! I dont care for her much…the girl CAN NOT sing!!! Stick to being in the shadows! Miley ROCKS!

• wow12

poor girl did not know that she can’t sing. Can some1 be nice and get honest with her or something? Btw, she will never beat Taylor Swift’s album.

Fearless sold =3x plantinum
    kiss and tell =hardly 100k

• Alieeeee

“sounds like a cat being stepped on”

True. :) lmfao!

sounds like some one putting their foot up a cats ass

bring on the haters.. :/

pshht i absolutely lovee her sinqin andd all her sonqs ! they’re just fun to rocll out to :)

• ellie4ever21@live.coms

selena sucks some one stop her from singing please!

• rebeka

ouchhhh!!!
    it was the worst thing i heve ever hear!!
    i´m sorry selena fans, i lover her songs, BUT i prefer with effects

• ellie4ever21@live.com

she sucks more di.ck then miley does

• Lilly

i know people say she new at this and she she will learn how to sing better but if you have a recording contract, you should already be good at singing. if you’re awkward on stage at first, i get that you can learn to get better in time. but if you saying you are a recording singer that you should sing well. but that what happen when record company rely on you having a fan base more then talent. her voice should be lound enough to not have her band overpower her. the first note, was she kidding around because that would make more sense then her thinking that was good? if you are a singer you should be able to recognize the correct pitch and tone. i think she should drop the singing becuase it gonna hurt her acting career. name me one respectable actor that had a bad singing career in the past.

• yeos

Taylor Swift is so much better than this wannabe!! I hate her, I am on team Taylor Squared! No-talent twit like “Selena Gomez” did not deserved to have an album. Flopelena to me

its like she has a choice… we all know every disney star sings.. even when they’re not really good.

but im not saying selena’s horrible.. she’s okay.. not good, not bad.

• 3oh3!!

really this is what two years worth of singing gets her? if she sounds like this after two years of working on her album then there is no hope for her at all just a failed attempt. Just stop now selena and save what ever dignity you might have left.

• nia

you people really annoy me. I don’t get why you’re so mean to her. what has she ever done to you? all she’s doing is following her dreams. I don’t get why that bothers you so much.also, I’m so tired of the double standards. Demi and the Jonas brothers are terrible at acting but they never get any hate for it! and Emily osment can’t sing any better but she never get hate either. people were saying yesterday that her voice is ~amazing~ and that she sings so much better than Selena. I watched the video and she did not sound good at all! selenas voice really isn’t that bad. im starting to think that a lot of people ( mainly on oceanup) exaggerate and call her horrible just because they want something to hate her for ( even though it’s not a legit reason).

you people really annoy me. I don’t get why you’re so mean to her. what has she ever done to you? all she’s doing is following her dreams. I don’t get why that bothers you so much.also, I’m so tired of the double standards. Demi and the Jonas brothers are terrible at acting but they never get any hate for it! and Emily osment can’t sing any better but she never get hate either. people were saying yesterday that her voice is ~amazing~ and that she sings so much better than Selena. I watched te video and she did not sound good at all! selenas voice really isn’t that bad. im starting to think that a lot of people ( especially on oceanup) exaggerate and call her horrible just because they want something to hate her for ( even though it’s not a legit reason).

agree

following her dreams? no sweetheart more like followings disneys dreams of making money of her LOL

• doppler

the best part was when she was like “oh that doesn’t sound that bad”

selena, love your acting (really ya crack me up) but this singing thing has got to stop.

• Subjective

Whether Selena can sing or not and whether she has a good voice, is subjective. Many people dislike Demi’s, Miley’s or even Taylor’s voices. Selena has a voice that is better suited for softer songs IMO, but that is just it, that is only my opinion.
    I personally love the way she sings he Way I Loved You.

• uuhh

you guys are such bitches,
    SHE ISN’T PERFECT,
    but SHE CANN singgg.

plus she said muisc is just a side project, she isnt taking it too seriously.
    she’s more focused on acting because thats what she REALLY loves to do.

so all you haters, shut the fuck up, she just needs some encouraement, not you guys telling her how bad she is.

jesus.

• Shiver

Selena step away from the mic and put your contract down. You are under arrest for crimes against music and a thousand counts of ear assault. And a thousand counts of music murder in the first degree. You have been found guilty of these charges and are here by sentenced to listen to kenny g for life.

• Nerual

That little play button has never seemed so Satanic.

agree too

• stopthehate

I love everything you just said and agree completely.

• nia

lol I love how you just ignored everything else i said. anyway, Selena has already said that she doesn’t care how many albums she sells and that she just wants to make fun and enjoyable songs for her fans.

• Lindsey

i’m so proud of you selena! you sound amazing!

Wtf she cant sing

• kasey

not the best singer.

wow you guys are saying that she’s a terrible singer..she probably sounds better than most of you haters, even if demi sounds better, selena’s album still sold way more than demi’s,and she had 3 sold out concerts and a concert in England that sold out in less than 10minutes, shes way more successful than demi,btw selena has like 14 awards for acting,so basically she kicks-ass compared to demi’s acting and barely successful singing career

I like Selena’s voice, soft but a subtle strongness about it. Sure, she can’t shout-sing notes at the top of her lungs, but I don’t fault her for that. If her voice isn’t someones cup of tea, thats fine, but the girl DOES have a decent voice. And thats coming from someone who’s been doing musical theater for 3 years.

lol failed

If you don’t like who don’t listen
    no one makes you listen it you listen it because you want!
    And i bet she’s way better that all you haters

• Anonymousey

Yes. They MADE you listen. Don’t blame the messenger.

• tori:)

why did OU have to molest my ears with her fucked up lame attempts at sining

complete fucking fail selena

• Dreamer<3

I love Selena, she’s awesome!

And ffs stop comparing her to Miley and Demi, she’s her own person as are they!

• Anonymousey

Watch the interviews she’s done; it explains everything.

• AnonymousSteve

if selena thinks of it as a side project and didnt care about cd sales why do a cd any ways just for the money? so she really is a disney money whore XD

• Anonymousey

What’s more plausible: She stops singing or you stop listening? Yesss. Use your head! Maybe you need to learn self-control when it comes to clicking Selena links, lmao.

selena please just STOP “singing”

yes selena stick to what you know and thats what disney tells you other wise nice watching you fail as you try

• 3oh3!!

omg OU has a sense of sarcasm today with this topic video nice way to fail

• <3 iloveyou;

nice one oceanup.
    you put this in the Taylor Swift category.

• Mileyfan12345

why said:

BITCH PLZ MILEY DOESN’T LIP SYNC BC SHE CAN SING.

I think those are for like when they do parades and stuff, they have to lip sync I agree but it’s rude for the same selena fans who bitch abt “why do others compare selena to miley and demi” and then they do it themselves. we’re all gonna compare them because selena isn’t a singer like the other two. she’s an actress who’s trying out singing. plain and simple.

• Emily Ford

She is way too full of herself. My God. “That actually sounds good though!” And when she was singing Johnny Cash and she goes “THAT’S IMPRESSIVE!”

She better stick to her day job and leave the singing to people with REAL talent for it. She’s a good actress, but singing just isn’t her thing.

EVERYBODY JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY!!! I THINK SELENA IS AWESOME..AND IF SHE WANTS TO SING THEN LET HER! IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY SHE SINGS DONT LISTEN TO HER! I HATE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO SAY SHIT LIKE “OMG SHE SUCKS” ..IF SHE SUCKS SO MUCH JUST DONT LISTEN TO HER! DONT BUY HER ALBUM! DONT GO ON YOUTUBE AND LOOK AT HER VIDEOS JUST TO LEAVE A STUPID COMMENT!! JEEZ!! STUPID PEOPLE MAKE ME ANGRY!!..

SELENA I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU DO…PROPS TO YOU.

• http://www.my.theberrics.com/forum/topics/buy-prednisone-pills-buy-1 Prednisone

If you Prednisone ogen to from menopause, with your care about whether a or without might for you. Deaths from purchase prednisone online have reported of coreg. In addition, Amoxicillin or were adversely by of the article. Someone at my buy amoxicillin without doctor asked me if i was at a when i hadn’t or anything. Of prandin-treated with hypoglycemia, order amoxicillin or hospitalization. It is if warfarin are found in purchase amoxicillin online milk. The buy amoxicillin of this takes may on which you took, the you took, and how you took it. Yasukawa k, yamaguchi a, arita j, sakurai s, ikeda a, takido m. Alternatively, some that, in the buy prednisone of tourette’s syndrome, the daily at to {49}. I am buy prednisone no prescription and my pressure is normal, dry, no sweating, palpitations.

I WANT TO LICK SELENAS CLITORIS~!

• http://www.djsymphony.com/profiles/blogs/purchase-accutane-online buy accutane

0% of immediate-release buy accutane and were reported with immediate-release than placebo: stools, hypoglycemia, myalgia, lightheaded, dyspnea, disorder, rash, increased, disorder, discomfort, chills, syndrome, flushing, palpitation. And for god buy permethrin from the ssri’s and ssnr’s because the are and they are addicting. 21; barophen1; bellalphen1; butibel3; donnamor1; donnapine1; donnatal1; donnatal extentabs1; donnatal no. Hepatic buy permethrin has a of in with cordarone. 21; barophen1; bellalphen1; butibel3; donnamor1; donnapine1; donnatal1; donnatal extentabs1; donnatal no. Hepaticclarithromycin-induced Permethrin is and with (1 to 2 grams/day) and drug concentrations. I was of a life-threatening rash, purchase cheap accutane sores, glands, etc. And for god depo medrol 80mg from the ssri’s and ssnr’s because the are and they are addicting. And for god Accutane from the ssri’s and ssnr’s because the are and they are addicting.

get help asap!

• hahanek

i want to kill all those haters!!

selena <3
    demi bitch!!!!!!!!!!

• AnonymousBitachh!

Yikes! she cant sing..
    im sorry..

• NICOLEE.

Whoa. Obviously none of you have ever taken music theory. Selena is good. She has a pretty big range too.
    Stop trollin’ and talking shit over your computer because blatantly none of you are as talented as her.

• abi-tard

selena can not sing! omg like really why does she even have a cd? i have heard cats being killed that sound better then her

• lalala

Jonas brothers are terrible at acting

NO WAY !

LMFAO how many fails does it take to get to the center of selenas singing? and how many times should it take to sing “you” best fail attempt at singing ever. And why did the old creeper want her to do jumping jacks? to watch her boobs bounce…..no wait she doesnt have boobs either.

• AnonyGang

what has been heard can not be unheard

• Alieeeee

I really doubt miley lip synchs. Because in all her preformances she sounds different than her CD tracks. Just really raspier. So, yeah.. Mileys voice that you hear is hers. And personally I love her voice. Sorry if you don’t.

No comment about selena…

• TSLove

She has a very hard time staying on the notes but she has moments when she can.I just think that people don’t like her tone of voice.Her talking voice is very….small and soft it comes out in her songs.Not all singers are like Selena’s ex bff who has that strong voice.Demi is gonna strain her voice one day maybe not anytime in the next 2 or 3 years but it’ll happend.Selena doens’t have a strong enough voice to strain.Selena is kinda like Taylor Swift.When Taylor was 16/17 she sound just like Selena.But now she can stay on notes. Selena is trying.Give a her break. for atleast five minutes.

• mileydemijbpones

she clearly has a kareoke voice and not a singing voice UM selena does not have a big range im a music coach she has a very small one and i am a better singer than her not saying it in that way but i am i can sing i promise you way better ill put a vid on utube soon im starting a new channel I LOVE U SELENA!<3

• mileydemijbpones

I DONT like taylor swift but taylor sounded better at that age.

• Adam

sounds like a cat being stepped on…

• Fernanda

I agreeee

• jump on it

i thought this was an april fools joke when i saw the title. but it cant be cuz its october!

• mileydemijbpones

i love selena as and actress and in fashion but i can sing catch me exactly like demi and this is not even just me saying this many people at school have said i sound the same not in same voice but same tone and everything.

• YOU ARE ANNOYING

I’m sorry, do you think anyone cares if you can sing “Catch Me” exactly like Demi?

STFU AND GO AWAY.

sounds just like ashlee simpson.
    nothing unique or different about her

• ha!

Miley does lipsync. And when she doesn’t, she sounds absoluetly HORRID. So I don’t see why everyone’s so harsh on Selena. She’s not ANY worse than Miley and her off-pitch annoying excuse for a voice!

Demi can sing. But Demi has no personality, tires too hard (just like Miley) and is annoying. When it comes down to it, personality matters more than talent. And let’s get real, NONE of the Disney girls have personality. They’re ALL in it just for the money. They all stink.

oh some of u guys r harsh
    i actually like it and dont say to check my ears. there are so many different types of singing styles and hers is different but i dont think its bad. infact she actually sounds like ashlee simpson’s first album ‘autobiography’
    my opinion is that i like it
    plus u could tell she’s joking around at some parts when she sings, shes not really that bad, shes just playing around.
    this is cool! go selena wooo :)

• juliecouture

WOW SHE SUCKS.
    stick to acting.

• juliecouture

If you don’t like who don’t listen
    no one makes you listen it you listen it because you want!
    And i bet she’s way better that all you haters
    i wanted to listen to see if she was good or not
    and guess what she sucks.

• uuhh

i need to stfu myself

• Supdawg

Wow. I hate these unoriginal fake made-up music artists that only learned how to sing properly when they had vocal lessons and who don’t write their own songs mostly.
    She’s not a great music maker, not a great music performer either. :|
    STOP THIS BS SEL.

• Lilly

Alieeeee said:

No comment about selena…
    ————————
    i agree, you can tell that miley sing live most of the time except at parades where no one sing live. and clearly there a difference between her sing live and the studio version. like when she sing the climb, she can’t alway sing the high note in trying like she does on the studio version.

the thing about miley’s voice is tha tit so different from anyone else. she has a lower voice so therefore sing at a lower range they say demi. but her voice has so much power behind it. every note she sing is just lound and powerful. like i personally like fifteen better when miley and taylor sang it at the grammys then when taylor sing it alone. because taylor has more of a soft voice especailly compare to miley and i just thought miley voice brought a lot to the song.

• stopthehate

Stop the hating bitches! Shes having some fun and she sounds better than some recording artists out there at the moment.If you dont like it then dont listen! I love Selena <3

please selena stop singing stick to acting

i was just embarrased for her :/

• jesus help us

Can our lord Jesus give her a hint about how terrible she is in singing? I know she’s in love with Jesus and she would listen to him. If only lord jesus is here

• xsnuggle

her singing is OK
    its the average disney pop CRAP
    but her acting is AMAZING

• Anonymousss

I just wanna lick her tongue

• Fuckin’ Anonymous

stopthehate said:
    ——————————————
    tone def much?

• kaddie

O_O ouch my poor ears

• Mileyfan12345

Why is this tagged under Taylor Swift?

Floplena WISHES Kiss and Tell would sell that much. It’s dropped off of Billboard already

L M F A O

okkkk….she sounded decent in the first 25 seconds but I didn’t like the rest of the video…and I thought she ssounded like Demi at one point in the beginning, but obviously Demi is a way better singer.

• sophia

Definitely!! haha that was a good one.

• Ashlee<3<3

“You sang to me
    Too bad you couldn’t even stay on key
    If real life is such a mystery
    Why didn’t you just stick to acting”
    i totally agree with demi;)

• Mareike

Love selena but she doesn’t have a very good singing voice…

• Mileyfan12345

I WANT TO LICK SELENAS CLITORIS~!

—-?

Why? Do you like the taste of tacos and pickle juice?

• Mileyfan12345

Ashlee<3<3 said:

“You sang to me
    Too bad you couldn’t even stay on key
    If real life is such a mystery
    Why didn’t you just stick to acting”
    i totally agree with demi;)

LOL I AGREE
    TEAM DEMI OVER THIS MESS

• orgy at mileys

she makes my ears bleed fucking worthless singing skills

• Lemonade

This wasn’t really good, and people compare her to Emily, Miley and Demi b/c they are her contemporaries. She has worked with them, is on their record label (except Emily) and work for the same company. I would think with all her musical friends, she would have gotten lots of help!

BTW, on Disney Channel (Latino) all the commercials are about her and the WOWP movie soundtrack (‘Listen to Selena Sing on the WOWP Soundtrack’! in Spanish…) and lots of ads for the TV show. Anyways, I wonder why, do they not like Miley anymore? Most little girls (the demographic) watch Hannah Montana and listen to her songs, where are her ads? Oh, and SWAC never got ads, and JONAS didn’t work.

=/ Selena, stick with what you know and develop in that area.