JONAS Double Date NEW Episode

They were looking through peoples
    MySpaces.
    The girl slowly came upon this one
    myspace.
    It had creatures in the background and the man
    looked like a psycho.
    She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
    Right then, an instant message came up.
    It said:
    SatanStalker: So how do u like my
    MySpace??
    XxLoVemExX: What??
    XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
    SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
    youre looking at my MySpace right now.
    XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
    SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
    XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
    any sense, how?
    SatanStalker: I just do.
    Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
    Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
    At the time the girl was wearing high
    shorts.
    She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
    ever she could. Her and her friend started to get
    worried now.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
    SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
    SatanStalker: You wouldnt want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you
    just said about me with your friend like a
    minute ago.
    They were in shock.
    Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
    hes a fcking psycho!
    The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
    watching us?
    SatanStalker: I am.
    SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
    matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me
    from coming to your house.
    XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
    SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
    not a problem.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
    SatanStalker: Your screen name says
    love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
    SatanStalker has just signed off.
    The girl and her friend were really
    scared. Girls
    friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
    They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
    All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said ok.
    Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
    still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
    She goes and knocks but no one said
    anything
    she opens it and finds her friend there on
    the ground dead. She started to scream but when she
    turned around he was there. News the next morning said that there was one girl dead in the bathroom;
    her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
    If you do not repost this in the next two
    minutes here will be three men, one in your
    bathroom,one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
    very moment.
    onight at 1:30am.
    Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die.

• Sadiezz

Fuck you, Tim, for posting this and tempting me to watch it.
    Even though it’s shit quality and I have the willpower to stay away.
    Must… not…. click……

woo. (:

• LaLaLandGirl

The quality is horrible just from looking at the thumbnails.

Macy needs to be with Kevin

if you have verizon fios you shouldnt complain about the quality…
    the have it on demand. i saw it this morning (:

• chickyboom52

I think that I’ll wait for a better version, or better yet, wait for it to air on tv :D
    Thanks anyways!

• Coco

WTF happen to van dyke ???

HAHAH There is Marijuana in those cookies!!!

• Paut94Mexico

Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)Nick date me please? and come back to MONTERREY mexico. :)

• Sadiezz

if you have verizon fios you shouldnt complain about the quality…
    the have it on demand. i saw it this morning (:

I have Comcast.
    Booooo.

• jonas_lover09

IDC i am soo watching it right now.. nd I wish I had verizon fios damn im stuck with comcast fml…

• jonas_lover09

should I click that is the question cus I kno its shit quality just by looking at it soo tempting but I think im gonna click…

AJ = check
    Taylor = check
    Camilla = check
    Chelsea = check
    Demi = ….awaiting confirmation

loll
    twitter.com/itsashleyella

I think I’m in love with your icon. It’s adorable. :)

They were looking through peoples
    MySpaces.
    The girl slowly came upon this one
    myspace.
    It had creatures in the background and the man
    looked like a psycho.
    She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
    Right then, an instant message came up.
    It said:
    SatanStalker: So how do u like my
    MySpace??
    XxLoVemExX: What??
    XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
    SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
    youre looking at my MySpace right now.
    XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
    SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
    XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
    any sense, how?
    SatanStalker: I just do.
    Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
    Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
    At the time the girl was wearing high
    shorts.
    She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
    ever she could. Her and her friend started to get
    worried now.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
    SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
    just said about me with your friend like a
    minute ago.
    They were in shock.
    Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
    hes a fcking psycho!
    The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
    watching us?
    SatanStalker: I am.
    SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
    matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me
    from coming to your house.
    XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
    SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
    not a problem.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
    SatanStalker: Your screen name says
    love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
    SatanStalker has just signed off.
    The girl and her friend were really
    scared. Girls
    They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
    Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
    still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
    She goes and knocks but no one said
    anything
    she opens it and finds her friend there on
    the ground dead. She started to scream but when she
    If you do not repost this in the next two
    minutes here will be three men, one in your
    bathroom,one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
    very moment.
    onight at 1:30am.
    Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die.

• jjo12

AJ = check
    Taylor = check
    Camilla = check
    Chelsea = check
    Demi = ….awaiting confirmation

loll
    twitter.com/itsashleyella

u forgot that amelia girl, unless ur talkin about the celebs. lol

gtfo please

OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHH!
    i just saw it….didnt even start from the beginning just the kiss part and it just looked so cute[:

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• hpaddictedx

Wait Joe dated Chelsea? When?

• Sadiezz

Go away or YOU’RE going to die.

(to the person who likes my icon: adorable, isn’t he?:))

I’ve never seen a video of Nick or Joe kiss a girl before.
    I’m envious of her. fakefakefakefake not real not real not real just acting just acting.
    just to reassure myself.
    hookay

no im just talking about kissed loll

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• OnTheLine

Awesome! I love this show.

So cute!! It was pretty terrible quality but thats okay! I can’t wait to watch it when it airs on TV!

Joe kissing!!!
    Awwww. It is sooo cute. :)
    I believe that’s the first time I’ve seen him kiss anyone like that. <@

hpaddictedx said:

Wait Joe dated Chelsea? When?

Well they went shopping together one day and were holding hands, but I doubt they ever seriously dated.

• hpaddictedx

Wait Joe dated Chelsea? When?

Ohhh thanks.

• panam4life

i have finally decided to join oceanUP xD
    like ma icon!?

HAHAH There is Marijuana in those cookies!!!

More like Acid!!!

• OnTheLine

I hope they have better guest stars this coming season, like Demi or Miley. Selena would be really awesome but I think that would be way too awkward. :0

• THETRUTH

joe looks mcsteamy in this episode….
    so jealous of the smoooch
    i wonder what it was like to kiss your good freind like that? eeeeek what an episode.
    so cute.<3

lol they were just like 2 second pecks, not even real kisses. it is crazy to see though!

Nov 1, 2009 @ 10:27 pm

Macy needs to be with Kevin
    Yea but hes to old for her.

if there was marijuana, he wouldn’t be hyper.

They put a whole lot of E in that thing.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Nov 2, 2009 @ 05:45 pm

They were looking through peoples
    MySpaces.
    The girl slowly came upon this one
    myspace.
    It had creatures in the background and the man
    looked like a psycho.
    She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
    Right then, an instant message came up.
    It said:
    SatanStalker: So how do u like my
    MySpace??
    XxLoVemExX: What??
    XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
    SatanStalker: Well, you should know;
    youre looking at my MySpace right now.
    XxLoVemExX: How do you know that im looking at ur pro??
    SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
    XxLoVemExX: What? That doesnt make
    any sense, how?
    SatanStalker: I just do.
    Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
    Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
    At the time the girl was wearing high
    shorts.
    She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what
    ever she could. Her and her friend started to get
    worried now.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok whatever man youre starting to scare the living sht out of me.
    SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
    just said about me with your friend like a
    minute ago.
    They were in shock.
    Her friend: Holy crap man just block him
    hes a fcking psycho!
    The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes
    watching us?
    SatanStalker: I am.
    SatanStalker: Well it wouldnt really
    matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldnt stop me
    from coming to your house.
    XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
    SatanStalker: Yeah, youre alone so its
    not a problem.
    XxLoVemExX: Ok I think Im going to leave now because youre freaking me out.
    SatanStalker: Your screen name says
    love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
    SatanStalker has just signed off.
    The girl and her friend were really
    scared. Girls
    They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
    Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was
    still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
    She goes and knocks but no one said
    anything
    she opens it and finds her friend there on
    the ground dead. She started to scream but when she
    If you do not repost this in the next two
    minutes here will be three men, one in your
    bathroom,one in your room, and one killing your parents at that
    very moment.
    onight at 1:30am.
    Well what are you waiting for?

Repost or you are going to die.
    This story is scary. -.-

• Anonymousss

im not sure when exactly but it was like when they first started filming but it was like for a week so it wasn’t really like in love. but im just guessing im not sure but hope that awnsered your question!

OnTheLine said:

OnTheLine said:

I’d go with number one. ;)
    ________________________

lol well i wish you all the best of luck. :)
    make sure you take a picture to remember the moment.

Okay, haha. But seriously I think Nick would be an excellent kisser. xD

probably, look at those kissers.
    who wouldnt wanna smooch that boy.
    hot dang it.

• xafranbix

OnTheLine said:

I’d go with number one. ;)
    ________________________

lol well i wish you all the best of luck. :)
    make sure you take a picture to remember the moment.

————————
    heeeeey awesomee icon love it, nick is so smexy in this episode and when i watched him sleep i drooled haha
    whatup my team headhawk , how r we feeling?

• trainwreck

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

nicks acting reminds me of stewart.. kinda stiffish xD lol, but baby thats just Nick :)

Who’s Stewart?

kristen stewart, the way she acts is kinda stiff xD but no hate please :) i still love nick <3

i kno what u mean xD everyone has their types haha :) i personally think kevin is the best but then joe is like 1 % behind, he rlly is improving. Nick is alot alike his chracter xD pretty easy for him :) he said it himself lol :) but i love they all equally <3

• hpaddictedx

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

Hmm everyone always says that she is not a good actress but I’ve seen her on two movies, ‘The Messengers’ and ‘Speak’ and she was great. But yeah Nick is kind of stickish I guess, but I like that about him, I don’t like guys who are always running around and trying to be the center of attention.
    Kristen is a good actress, her other movies are great. Idk why she did a poor job in Twilight, but twilight sucks in general so.

The thing I love about Nick is he is sarcastic in the show.

• Jelena FTW

selena needs to be on the show to play joe’s gf!!!!!! jajaja they are so cute together, niley is stupid compared to selena and joe!!!!!!!!i hate stella she needs to die

• hpaddictedx

I agree with you about Kevin, he just seems naturally funny and geeky.

i love all 3 of them to death, but i would be bored to death with kevin on it.

• xafranbix

hey just to make u happy , u havent seen everything yet , theyre still bloopers but the girl who put this on YT forgot to record so on TV u will see the blooper, i wish there were some joe/stella kissing scene bloopers.

hpaddictedx said:

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

The thing I love about Nick is he is sarcastic in the show.

I’ve never seen Twilight but yeah I guess that’s what people are talking about when they say she’s a horrible actress. And me too, he’s such a know it all but I love it!

i meant i would be bored if kevin wasnt on jonas

• CHUCKNORRIS

whatup my team headhawk , how r we feeling?

im good :) how are you??

& which icon…the ninja nick one..or the one i have now?

• THETRUTH

i wanna go on tour with the boys and see what their personalities are like outside/behind the camera.especially since BOUNCE came out. cause we know nick protrays mr serious but recently hes been alot more loose especially with his look and when hes performing….rappping….etc…
    they seem like they would be really fun to be freinds with.

wow.Nick the best actor? Are we watching the same show?

Kevin is by far the funniest. He’s like REALLY funny.
    Joe is the best natural actor.
    Nick struggles the most in the acting, although he isn’t bad. He’s just not as good as his brothers.

trainwreck said:

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

Yeah I guess lol. I just really love Nick on the show, it’s realistic because his character is so much like him.

• Giselle

I love Macy, wish Joe would like her for real and not use her to make anyone jealous

• OnTheLine

wow.Nick the best actor? Are we watching the same show?

Kevin is by far the funniest. He’s like REALLY funny.
    Joe is the best natural actor.

Appearently we are not watching the same show because I don’t know how ANYONE could not think Nick is a good actor, especially compared to Joe and Kevin. Overall I think they are all great in the show but Nick is the best.

• Ms.aNonymous

Oh god Joe…go crazy on me..lord don’t hold back

Just give me a Danger attack

No warning no biggie..kiss me…when it comes to you I wont be picky..

course I can teach you what you dont know

I am after all a proud Joe Hoe…lol

Jelena FTW said:

I would love for Selena to be on the show, I doubt she would play Joe’s gf though.

• THETRUTH

i wouldnt say nick is “the best” actor….id moreso say hes the most true to his natural self…
    kevin is by far THEEE FUNNIEST “character” on the show..alot of the stuff he says i feel he adlibs.
    joe is a great actor. hopefully he will be able to break free of “disney ball and chain” one day to go onto bigger and better things..

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!

• JonasGirl001

Oh god Joe…go crazy on me..lord don’t hold back

Just give me a Danger attack

No warning no biggie..kiss me…when it comes to you I wont be picky..

course I can teach you what you dont know

I am after all a proud Joe Hoe…lol
    —————————
    that should be our anthem :D
    ~Proud Joe Hoe :D

Chelsea pwned Joe in the scene where they kiss. You can always just…TELL Joe is acting. Chelsea is a pretty good actress, she was convincing in that scene. He wasn’t to me. But that’s not why I watch JONAS, it’s always fun and doesn’t take itself too seriously

• cataclane

haha! go with #2, anyway youll find a way to kiss him while youre friends with him!!!!! lmao

i love kevin jonas.
    they all complete the show in their own ways.
    without one of them in the show, it wouldnt feel the same.

• THETRUTH

ALL 3 boys make the show what it is. i enjoy chelsea staub i think shes a really cute and quirkly actress :)

its funny when some people say the boys cant act, because i think the akward moments of acting are what makes this show so funny..like the boys genuine reactions to situations

the halloween episode with kevin reading in the chair was one of the funniest tv show episodes from a disney season i have seen in a long long time.

• OnTheLine

I don’t know why my comment posted twice, how annoying.

OnTheLine said:

CHUCKNORRIS said:

definatly froze when i saw that kiss. it was super cute tho.
    however if it would have been Nick i might have ripped my own face off.
    lmao im kidding, i dont have a chance.

Never say never!

I KNOW! haha
    ive got my fingers crossed. lol

but no, if i had to choose between

1.kissing Nick Jonas
    or
    2. being life long friends will all 3 JB

i would definatly choose #2.
    i think they would be fun to hang out with.

like dammnit JB i just wanna go bowling with you lmao

OnTheLine said:

CHUCKNORRIS said:

definatly froze when i saw that kiss. it was super cute tho.
    however if it would have been Nick i might have ripped my own face off.
    lmao im kidding, i dont have a chance.

Never say never!

I KNOW! haha
    ive got my fingers crossed. lol

but no, if i had to choose between

1.kissing Nick Jonas
    or
    2. being life long friends will all 3 JB

i would definatly choose #2.
    i think they would be fun to hang out with.

like dammnit JB i just wanna go bowling with you lmao

I’d go with number one. ;)

• trainwreck

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

nicks acting reminds me of stewart.. kinda stiffish xD lol, but baby thats just me :)

trainwreck said:

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

OnTheLine said:

I’d go with number one. ;)
    ________________________

lol well i wish you all the best of luck. :)
    make sure you take a picture to remember the moment.

• trainwreck

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

• J-Bug

OnTheLine said:

I’d go with number one. ;)
    ________________________

lol well i wish you all the best of luck. :)
    make sure you take a picture to remember the moment.

Okay, haha. But seriously I think Nick would be an excellent kisser. xD

• ity

shit! I hate Stella, I prefer Macy!
    Joe should be with Macy couse Macy is so much sweeter

trainwreck said:

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion

Who’s Stewart?

Wait..am I just stupid or is there a major induendo in this. Speed in cookies?

Sugar rush? Sureee.
    Lmfao. This is pretty funny.
    And joe looks like an amazing kisser.

Kevin still makes the show.

ity said:

shit! I hate Stella, I prefer Macy!
    Joe should be with Macy couse Macy is so much sweeter

Macy is awesome, Nick & Macy are my favorites.

• Claire

Haha I am such a Jonas Brothers nerd. I’m so glad Joe and Stella are together.

• anonymous

love how appreciative yall are. this girl put up videos on youtube, got them stolen, and people comment on saying how crappy it is. yea its not very good, but gosh. have some respect that she even took her time out to record it.

• oceanUp fails

I wonder, how many teenies had heart attacks, from watching this?
    elleohelle!

• ImNotAnnoying

Finally it was so cute but Jiley would be so HOT ! i want them to be together!

kevin is best actor, then nick, then joe i am a joe girl but i think joe is not good with comedy nick’s dry humor makes it funny and kevins wierdness also but i dont see to much funny things of him i just think he would be better in serious roles like break out of disney

• Nick’sGirl1996

GOOOOSH , I love you Joe , but Nick is better, and hotter , sorry , I still loving you. I LOVED THIS EPISODE , JOE KISSING IS HOOOT , not that hoot like Nick, but HOOOOT !

http://bit.ly/1vQWKj do u think demi is dissing selena at 1:07 ??

haha i wish i was her :P

• huggles

I think it’s impossible to judge Nick’s acting skills until he plays a character that is different from his real life persona. As far as Jonas goes though, he does a good job.

Hands down though, Kevin is the reason I watch that show. He makes me laugh more than I ever though I would.

Okk u dont wanna see anyoness kiss… THE ONLY KISS I WANNA SEEE IS THE KEV JOE AND NICK KISSING MEE!! OKK NO ONE ELSEE!

• MRS JOE JONAS

OMG!! Joe is so hot i can’t even believe some1 this hot can exist and that cartwheel was amazing!! i love them so much these boys are amazing<3 I suddenly miss joe’s long straight hair though which is weird cuz i really like his current haircut!! OHH and kevin and the cookies was amazing he is energetic
    and Nick in part one from 6:45 to 7:14 is amazing hahaha

• BounceDoubles

http://www.youtube.com/bouncedoubles Bounce remake: New Orleans style – Please watch and rate and comment! Demi’s back up singer and guitar player sent it to her! They love it! And OCEANUP retweeted it! Help spread the word and get it on the actual site!!!!

http://bit.ly/1vQWKj do u think demi is dissing selena at 1:07 ??

yep lol

that was so cute… and the end was really funny… Why do I watch it even if the quality is shit????????

• Anonymous11195

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me smile. And I mean really smile. How cute. She is sooooo LUCKY to be able to KISS a JONAS Boy. I would Give anything to kiss a Jonas Boy. But I’d cross my fingers and toes and pray he was Nick. HAHA!

• marina

now we want Kevin and Macy *-*

i like this episode! ?

• Elizzle

They don’t give Joe very much comedy on JONAS…His character is focused around how clueless he is about romance, and occasionally how vain he is. He is very quickwitted and has great comic timing, when it’s required of him. Though he is a bit better when he’s improvising not working from a script.

JONAS ATTACHES THEMSELVES TO PEOPLE WHO CAN FURTHER THEIR CAREER THEN THEY DUMP THEM!! ALY AJ , MILEY, TAYLOR

• CarlaMJonas

woow :O

CHECK THIIS :O :;O :O :O

• manddiii

joe and her kiss wass so cute. lovee himm. :]

JBLOVE

I love JONAS!
    BEST SHOW ON DISNEY CHANNEL!

• jennieambrose

….apparently there is marijuana in those cookies. haha. INSTANT HAPPINESS!

• http://deleted hiiiiiiii

OMG FINALLY THEY KISSED IT WAS ABOUT TIME AND JOE KISSED A GIRL ON CAMERA THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME NOW IT IS TIME FOR NICK AND KEVIN TO KISS A GIRL ON CAMERA CAN’T WAIT TILL THAT

• http://deleted hiiiiiiii

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY I CAN’T STOP WATCHING THE VIDEO WHERE JOE KISSES STELLA

• AnonymousLovesJoe

I won’t watch until it comes on Tv. Their ratings need to reflect we’re watching dudes. U watching YouTube doesn’t count and I want more seasons.

If you have Fios or RCN you can watch it now online. I have RCN so I saw it this morning. I sa the new Hannah too, it was pretty stupid.

——————————-
    I didnt mean online, i meant on demand.

• hpaddictedx

Now we just need Nick and Macy <3

• Anonymouscfd

The used to go out right? So the the kiss probably wasn’t a big deal for them hahaha

• cali

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Joe and Chelsea KISS!! I love it. Now i want to see Joe and Demi kiss.

I can tell that Joe is a damn good kisser. Every girl is lucky to kiss him

• jjean

Kiss me Joe!

• Anonymous!

Joe looked sooo darn sexy after he pulled away from that kiss. -sighs-

• hpaddictedx

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!
    That would be epic though nothing can beat friends.

THETRUTH said:

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!
    ————————

AMEN SISTER ;)
    thats such a good idea.
    write that into Disney!
    lmao

• JB rocks my socks

i so wanna watch this but i cant right now ugh

• Giselle

why are we always arguing about who is better than who? Can we just enjoy the show and talk about this episode and not their acting?

• Ms.aNonymous

AROD is such a stud..I mean he can hit a ball..lol..I would love to hit him..lol…damn did I say that! 5-4 Yankees!

I think Kevin is the best actor cause of the lines and the many faces he makes

• Ms.aNonymous

, 2009 @ 11:36 pm

THETRUTH said:

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!
    ————————

AMEN SISTER ;)
    thats such a good idea.
    write that into Disney!
    lmao
    **************
    Great idea..just not Disney…..

• Ms.aNonymous

Wow as quick as a wrote a response about JB its now 7-4 Yankees…

• justmebitch

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!
    ————————

AMEN SISTER ;)
    thats such a good idea.
    write that into Disney!
    lmao

Yeah, Selena would be the only one who can act while the others just embarassed themself (especially Demi Lovato who cant act to save her life)

justmebitch said:

on a side note..how cool would it be if
    demi, selena, miley, kevin, joe, nick did a show like friends?
    i would totally watch it!!!!
    ————————

AMEN SISTER ;)
    thats such a good idea.
    write that into Disney!
    lmao

I think Demi is a pretty good actress, especially in Camp Rock. Her acting is bad sometimes on Sonny with a chance though.

HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!
    HELP THIS DOG!!

• THETRUTH

its all about derek jeter.;)

and yeah
    they totally need to not ” re-do friends”..becuase as stated..you cant beat freinds

but i was thinkign about it last night nad i was just like MAN so many kids would watch that..espeically if they did it in lik 10 years so all the cast is 20+.
    not like a degreassi thing..but like a REAL freinds living in an apartment type-o-deal.

• THETRUTH

GOOOOO YANKEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

• THETRUTH

side note actually about this post….

kevin with the blue “lipgloss” and nicks reaction-priceless

• Ms.aNonymous
  • Ms.aNonymous

THE TRUTH

Yeah where we Joe in his Calvins and flossing his pearly white teeth and getting in bed..and getting after Kevin for being messy and Nick for playing his drums to loud..and the kooky girls that come on to them..and of course their sidekicks..hmmmm

• CHUCKNORRIS

Great idea..just not Disney…..
    —————

yea i agree, not disney
    everything would be sugar coated, and censored for little kids.
    it should be along the same lines as friends, even tho nobody can ever out-do friends. but something along the same lines as it.
    just a bunch of friends who live with/around eachother.
    it would be fun. and there would prolly be people that hate jonas, but love miley, or hate selena , love miley, w.e doesnt matter.
    but no matter what, they would still all watch it. it would be entertaining.

• Ms.aNonymous

THE TRUTH

I want to see Joe as a guy who has no inhibitions ya know…abs flashing and lots of behind……

IMO Kevin is the only one that can act. The other 2 suck

• StarLightSTARbright

Awwwwwww thats so cute!
    My stomach hurts.
    Too…Much..Candy.

• THETRUTH

kevin would deinfatly be joey, i can see ross more as joe and nick as chandler surprisingly.
    demi would be pheobe, selena would be monica and miley would be rachael.

god i can see it now and it would be great

totally agree with you guys though, it wouldnt be some disney sitcom bullcrap it would be “dirty old freinds”

• DemiandMileyPones

Kevin is thee most entertaining when it comes to acting. He lightens up my day. :)

Sometimes I see early Jim Carey in Kevin. Maybe its just me

Ok Joe and Chealsea never dated. They were just co stars hanging out together. They never held hands.

Liam Hemsworth: Halloween in Hollywood

Liam Hemsworth poses with Markus Molinari as he celebrates Halloween as a marathon runner in Hollywood on Saturday night (October 31).

The 19-year-old Last Song leading man partied with pals Katy Perry and Adam Lambert as well as Shannon Woodward, model Jamie Dornan and writer Karen McCullah Lutz.

The Last Song, a drama also starring Liam’s rumored girlfriend Miley Cyrus, opens in theaters in April 2010.

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/11/01/liam-hemsworth-halloween-in-hollywood/#ixzz0VfxWqTQk LIAM WASNT JOHN SMITH NICK WAS!

so pretty much
    Nick & Selena = Chandler & Monica
    Joe & Miley = Ross & Rachel
    and
    Kevin & Demi = Joey & Pheobe?

not that Joey and Pheobe ever got it on but still.
    lol

is that what you mean?

Liam Hemsworth: Halloween in Hollywood
    that doesnt even look like liam? maybe its a mistake?

• A.

I love how they went to a Brazilian Steakhouse.
    Those are good if you are a meatitarian.
    They have fried bananas for appetizers.
    SO GOOD!

• Ms.aNonymous

so pretty much
    Nick & Selena = Chandler & Monica
    Joe & Miley = Ross & Rachel
    and
    Kevin & Demi = Joey & Pheobe?

not that Joey and Pheobe ever got it on but still.
    lol

is that what you mean?
    *****************

thats good…or Demi and Selena switch..

Or Joe as Joey…but wait that would be Jemi again…lol!

i love all of them but joe and stella are my favorites yay FINALLY the kiss!!!

ITS LIAM! HERE IS NICK AS JOHN SMITH! NICK DRESSED LIKE THIS THE OTHER DAY! http://twitpic.com/nwdaf

• cassie

tambourine boy hahahahahaha chelsea is such a great actress love her

• A.

That’s so sweet.
    I’m getting cavities!

• Ms.aNonymous

A

Fried Bananas yummy..I made those at home

recipe firm bananas, damn wheres Joe..lol

butter, cinnamon, brown sugar

add butter, cinnamon, brown sugar, if you have coconut extract add a sm dash..and

let it warm as it melts add bananas…and a dash of cream…let bubble and served best over vanilla bean icecream or over a a warm french toast or cinnamon roll…

enjoy…

I want Joe’s firm banana now!

Liam Hemsworth: Halloween in Hollywood

butterface…

• jenni

is that miley’s boyfriend? damn. fug as hell. she could do better.

anyway i liked this episode. they aren’t great actors or anything but the show makes me lol.

jenni said:

is that miley’s boyfriend? damn. fug as hell. she could do better.

I think he’s very unatractive too. She could definitely do better.

• jenni

well in her unfortunate case, basically every boy on earth is going to be a downgrade from the beautiful jailbait mofo in your icon. alas.

• Haha very true, there really isn’t any way to get better than Nick ;P

And FINALLY. They kiss. I was getting so sick of the Joe/Stella flirting episodes, it was like every other episode.

jenni said:

So true! Selena and Miley will have to be settle for second best.

except for Joe but that’s never gonna happen XD

this is lameeeeeeeeee.
    wheres all my team HH

this is lameeeeeeeeee.
    wheres all my team HH

I’m here. :)

this is lameeeeeeeeee.
    wheres all my team HH

I’m here. :)

OMG Nick is the WORST Actor!

Second best is all Nick will EVER know! Miley is SO beautiful!

• Rosie

LIES!!! Joe and Miley will TOTES happen…don’t crush my dream damn you!!!

the only reason i keep watching is kevin

• OnTheLine

Second best is all Nick will EVER know! Miley is SO beautiful!

Ummmm okay and who said she isn’t..?

LIES!!! Joe and Miley will TOTES happen…don’t crush my dream damn you!!!—- ok MOE can happen ONLY if Niley marries later on.. Deal?

Miley and Joe? LOL.

• xafranbix

this is lameeeeeeeeee.
    wheres all my team HH

sup chuckieee im heeeree as well
    my stupid sister took the computer
    BUT. i have exam tomorrow (english) @ like 12:15 so i can stay up late hohoho

• xafranbix

you know what makes my day???

nick jonas can u be MOREADORABLE can u CAN U???

• OnTheLine

Nope, I honestly don’t think he can. :)

gahh, everyones obvs. sleeping lol
    guys, we are the only ones here.
    where is the rest of our people.
    they have chosen their beds over us :( lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

awww :)

Liam Hemsworth: Halloween in Hollywood

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/11/01/liam-hemsworth-halloween-in-ho… LIAM WASNT JOHN SMITH NICK WAS! http://twitpic.com/nwdaf WHY ARE NICK & MILEY FUCKING WITH HEAD? WHY??

• xafranbix

gahh, everyones obvs. sleeping lol
    guys, we are the only ones here.
    where is the rest of our people.
    they have chosen their beds over us :( lo

IKR? IN ONE HOUR IM GOIGN , SO DID CHA WATCH THE EPISODE OR ARE U WAITING FOR TV?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

aww thats adorable!!!!!!!!! haha he looks so cute<3

aww thats adorable!!!!!!!!! haha he looks so cute<3 Why is he teasing us? I swear I DONT trust those 2! http://oceanup.com/2009/10/31/miley-cyrus-pocahontas-halloween-costume?page=1

OK, Miley dresses as Pocahontas Liam dresses as a running man and Nick dresses as John Smith? And dont tell me that Nick didnt know, cause Nick & Miley talk! Why are they teasing us?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:
    Ya. But maybe you’re overanalyzing just a little? I mean that wasn’t really nicks costume, just so happened to look like john smith. Just a little sign, ya know? Adorable but not on purpose. I don’t think they’re dating now. But who knows??? — COINCIDENCE?? IDN They talk all the time…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

It is. Most people are in bed.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Miley and Joe? LOL. _____ Not happy & they WILL Dtae! Ok Niley can marry later on ONLY IF MOE dates!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

OnTheLine said:girl crush mileyyyyy said: Wow. Haven’t really been on here for a while and it got lamee. Aha. Maybe its more lively in the day time..? —— It is. Most people are in bed.

Yeah that’s what I thought. I should be too… Well goodnight love your icon btw <3 :)

Trueee.. Haha maybe they are just teasing us. I would too if I were them. Freaking everyone out? Sounds fun :) but the main thing is that they’re friends right, and they DO talk :) ___ Yes ALL Good! Man I would to be Courtney! God forbid Miley broke up with Liam! Hell Nicky Poo!

Problem with “playing” any of their girlfriends in a TV show or movie the crazies dont know that its acting and will hate the girl especially if they kiss!!– NO NOT TRUE! I LOVE “Jella”!!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Thanks!
    Goodnight.

Trueee.. Haha maybe they are just teasing us. I would too if I were them. Freaking everyone out? Sounds fun :) but the main thing is that they’re friends right, and they DO talk :) ___ Yes ALL Good! Man I would HATE to be Courtney! God forbid Miley broke up with Liam! Hell Nicky Poo!

Trueee.. Haha maybe they are just teasing us. I would too if I were them. Freaking everyone out? Sounds fun :) but the main thing is that they’re friends right, and they DO talk :) ___ Yes ALL Good! Man I would HATE to be Courtney! God forbid Miley broke up with Liam! Helloooo Nicky Poo!

• OnTheLine

Right. Because they only do exactly what you say..

NICK I LOVE YOU BUT… TAKE ACTING LESSONS!

• paulinaaa!!

I AM SHOCKED!!
    i have watched the kiss over and over again!!
    i knew it was going to happen sooner or later! but what’s gonna happen next?? what if they fight??!

no one would be jealous of the girl that kissed kevin

• paulina!!

haha yeah they would!! kevon is so nice! i mean i know he’s not the cutest but still!!

• StarLightSTARbright

:]
    I’m so bored.
    And my laptop is burning my legs.
    OU POST SOMETHING NEW!

LOVE this joe and stella kiss!

• StarLightSTARbright

no one would be jealous of the girl that kissed kevin

I would.

• CHUCKNORRIS

i wouldnt get jealous, but im sure some girls would. im not “OMG OMG KEVIN”, but I think hes awesome. i love him.

xafranbix said:

i definatly watched it. i was so bored, and had nothing else to do so i was like oh forget it *press play* lol

• CHUCKNORRIS

theres hardly anyone on tonight cause everyone whos still in school has to wake up tomorrow for it.
    depending on their time zones lol…

some people could just think OU’s posts are lame right now and are going to come back in a little bit.

where i live right now its 2:12am
    and a TON of people were posting ALL NIGHT for the past 3 days because it was the weekend, so nobody had school to worry about.
    everyone was staying up super super late, or pulling all nighters.
    IMO, weekend nights are the best time to come on OU & talk to ppl, cause theres hardly any crazy teenies & you can talk with all the SANE/nice fans :) haha

• StarLightSTARbright

Haha ikr!^^^^^^^
    Yeah,I don’t have school today =]
    It’s 3:16 AM here.I just ate lots of candy so i’m really hyper :P

• trainwreck

love this episode <3
    its absolutely cute & joe has absolutely improved :) in u kno what.. -wink wink- LOL

• Elizzle

Oh no, he’s really, really not very good. He has moments. But even he admits how awkward he is.

• THETRUTH

Nov 1, 2009 @ 10:43 pm

I’ve never seen a video of Nick or Joe kiss a girl before.
    just to reassure myself.
    hookay

_________________________________

hahahahahahaha
    i did the same thing

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.

• fasgbsa

and kevin…and joe. but they’re adorable so i let it slide

• Keep_On_Bouncin

Nick is adorable when he sees Joe and Chelsea kiss, and then nick looks at the camera sooo Friggen cute!!!!!!!!! XD
    I love Nicholas!! <333

• trainwreck

sure..? lol

• everyday

Not watching until it actually comes out on Disney channel next Sunday. Kind of object to people who feel the need to download, upload, whatever. Sort of like people who download songs illegally. THe artist doesn’t get the credit. For those in Nielsen households, the actors don’t get the ratings points. Probably too technical and honest for some.

Either way, it looks like another great episode. Although, I still wish they would cover more than Stella and Joe and their on/off relationship. Kevin, Joe, and Nick interacting, especially Kevin and Nick, makes for a much better story.

• 123abc

LMAO I GOTTA SAY THIS IN THE FIRST VID IT LOOKS LIKE KEVIN SUCKED THE COOKIE MONSTERS DICK (pun intended) LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• DinoGirl

Do you know what a pun is?

i think that the reason they are making all these joe/stella episodes is bkus they are probably going 2 be bf/gf in the show

• CHUCKNORRIS

definatly froze when i saw that kiss. it was super cute tho.
    however if it would have been Nick i might have ripped my own face off.
    lmao im kidding, i dont have a chance.

CHUCKNORRIS said:

definatly froze when i saw that kiss. it was super cute tho.
    however if it would have been Nick i might have ripped my own face off.
    lmao im kidding, i dont have a chance.

Never say never!

CHUCKNORRIS said:

definatly froze when i saw that kiss. it was super cute tho.
    however if it would have been Nick i might have ripped my own face off.
    lmao im kidding, i dont have a chance.

Never say never!

Kevin and Nick are the best parts of Jonas

• DinoGirl

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom.
    Yo!

• hpaddictedx

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

hpaddictedx said:

I just realized how much Nick DOESN’T know how to act.

You need to get your eyes checked, Nick is a great actor.
    Really? I think Nick is the best one out of the boys. I find him hilarious.

Same here, Nick is the best in my opinion.

• trainwreck

Kevin and Nick are the best parts of Jonas

excuse me?

• cali

yeah excuse me?? Joe is by far the best but JONAS couldn’t be complete without all 3.

• LauraH67

damn i wish i was stella in that episode

it seems like theres usually more ppl here even if it is a school night. this is really deddd.

• DinoGirl

_________________________________

=/

Who’s awake?

Who’s awake?

Oceanup doesnt want people 2 see the new episode on T.ve

• DinoGirl

Who’s awake?
    ________________________________________

• Kpurity

I’m awake! Not like anyone cares. (: I’m falling asleep though. Hahaha. ‘Twas a busy day today.

DinoGirl said:

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom.
    Yo!
    —————–

LOVEEEEEEEE your new icon!
    :)its perfection.

• Erica

JOE KISS is so cute! <3

• msoceanupwhaat?!

awwwwwwwww adorbale !

• steph90peace

Jonas Episode Double Date Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY0nDu4egCw
    :0 @ part 3 0.0

• Anonymodvcdmus

When does the Jonas world tour end? I thought it was at the end of November is it?