Miley Cyrus Pocahontas Costume PART 2

miley-cyrus-pocahontas-halloween

From MS: I won soundcheck passes and meet and greets to Miley Cyrus’ concert in Louisville on Halloween from a radio station. We weren’t allowed to touch/hug Miley because she was still recovering from being sick. We had to take our pictures in groups of 10. She dressed as Pocahontas.

She is even more gorgeous in person No one got to really talk to her. We weren’t allowed to ask for autographs either. My friends and I were going to ask her to save fluffy but we forgot. Everything didn’t go as I imagined it but I still love Miley. Her concert that night was awesome. She is a killer performer.

• CrazyCrunk

My concert is this Saturday…I hope she’s not still sick.
    ——————

your are so lucky to go i would do almost anything to go to a miley concert

Oh cool, she wore the costume to do meet and greets! She’s so fun…and she looks great…

• hpaddictedx

She looks so cute and how is that costume slutty? LMAO@yourlives. I’ve seen way more slutty costumes than this one.

HOTTEST GIRL NICK EVER DATED – MILEY of course! HOTTEST GIRL JOE EVER DATED – Amelia HOTTEST GIRL KEVIN EVER DATED — Malese

• ssexybeast

Love her

• - Blair Waldorf -

Since Miley went as Pocahontas, did Demi go as John Smith?

haahahahahah. lol @ your lifeee. hahahah
    seriously guys? slut?!
    reallllly?! she is NOT a slut. maybe sometimes she dresses kinda inappropriate.. but this?! NO.

• miserybusinessx3

oh look at that. there all older kids.

next time one of you say that miley has no OLDER fans, think again.

miley rocks. :]

• DemiandMileyPones

She is sooo beautiful, to me. Can’t you see!! :)

• sweer

THANK GODDDD A MILEY POST !!!! she looks tottaly beautiful hope she feel better soon :)

• Anonymous111

she looks goooorgeous, so cute *.*

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

My concert is this Saturday…I hope she’s not still sick.
    ——————

your are so lucky to go i would do almost anything to go to a miley concert

Aww, sorry :( But keep telling yourself you’re gonna go, and eventually you will :D Like how I said I would never go to a JB concert, and I’ve been to 4.

• Stewie

I completely forgot that she’s Cherokee.

Micheal Jackson Movie Is not doing how expected to do in The Usa. But in Foreign it has brought more than 65 mill. in 5 days. and in the usa 32.5 million.

I didn’t know Kevin dated Malese…
    o.O

• DEMI IS JOHN SMITH ITH AND MILEY IS POCAHONTAS

I really wish she was but she had a concert at haloween night. and also I want them to date

• Lorena

She look so pretty :)

How was your halloween?

wow, she looks really pretty and decent(:
    i hope se gets better soon

• Kourtney

Her costume is so cute! I wonder if she’s heard about the Save Fluffy thing.

the sucky part is that it’s been about a week or so and she’s still sick. all that performing must be getting her tired. poor girl.

She is even more gorgeous in person No one got to really talk to her. We weren’t allowed to ask for autographs either.— Everyone is SO AFRAID of the Swine FLU .. LOOK– eonline

Flu Knocks Out Elton’s Tour http://bit.ly/3WFIJV
    5 minutes ago from twitterfeed

• your mom

slut costume.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

My concert is this Saturday…I hope she’s not still sick.

• Lorena

Her costume is so cute! I wonder if she’s heard about the Save Fluffy thing.
    ___

Wait, isn’t Fuzzy? :S

• StarLightSTARbright

She is gorgeous!!!!

• CrazyCrunk

slut costume.
    —————–
    lol @ your life

Lol
    miley is one crazy chic XD
    but she’s awesome

she seems so…. normal lol

Awesome. Miley hit up a local bar in Kentucky.— JB used to perform in Bars ALL THE TIME!

• HannahMary

I love Miley, but she really shouldn’t be in a bar. :S
    It just gives people more reasons to criticise her.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

hah.
    That video reminded me of Britney Spears’ movie crossroads.

she must have been FREEZING.
    i went to louisville yesterday & it was SOOO cold. :/

Lol
    miley is one crazy chic XD
    but she’s awesome
    Awesome. Miley hit up a local bar in Kentucky.

Im surprised they didn’t boo her there an older crowd.

Emily Ford said:

It wasn’t a bar, it was a club. Hence, all the costumes. Or maybe a pub. I love the tranny guy next to her<3

about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck Gettin ready to partyyyy in kentucky club for Halloween
    about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck

this was from carmel helene, one of her Back up singers.

• Emily Ford

she’s having fun, give her a break

HannahMary said:

I love Miley, but she really shouldn’t be in a bar. :S
    It just gives people more reasons to criticise her.

It was a club probably open to all ages for a halloween party. I went to one last night and obviously they don’t serve alcohol to the underage. It’s not a scandal, she’s aloud to have fun. It’s nobody’s business.

JB USED TO PERFORM AT LOCAL BARS! NICK SAID THE SMALL BAR IN JERSEY WAS THE WORST!

• Smile:)

Emily Ford said:

Shows her craziness =)

aw! what photoshoot is that second pic from? she’s too cute!

As long as she’s not drinking, I don’t see an issue with her singing in a bar.
    Let the haters hate, they hate on everything else she does/wears, this would be no different.
    As long as you have your own opinion, why should anyone else’s effect yours?

carmelhelene Miley, the dancers, the boys from Metro Station, Sara & I all partied like rock stars tonight…and I loved every minute of it.
    about 13 hours ago from TweetDeck

• Lorena

Shows her craziness =)
    ____

LOL!, she’s such a cutie :D

Emily Ford said:
    I just wrote what that caption of the video said.
    I think that tranny guy is her hair stylist. Scott Cunha?

oh look at that. there all older kids.

next time one of you say that miley has no OLDER fans, think again.

miley rocks. :]

___
    totally withyou on that one ! take that haters =P

—————

Amelia is definitely the hottest girl Joe ever dated, she’s way prettier than camilla. as for kevin, I think danielle is gorgeous, she’s got great legs and looks like a cross between haylie duff and ashley tisdale. I used to think zoe meyers looked pretty…until i heard her talk. she’s so dense!

• HannahMary

I’m sorry. I honestly wasn’t criticising her, it’s just that I know people use any opportunity to rip her apart in the press so I just didn’t want her being seen to give them a legitimate reason to do so. I didn’t realise they had clubs open to all ages.

• h(:

“If I lay here. If I just lay here, would lie with me and just forget the world?”

HannahMary said:

Oh i know you weren’t judging her for going out. And I think if Miley cared what people were saying, she would have left this business a long time ago. People have been calling her every name in the book and over reacting to her life for a pretty long time now. It’s all about living life for her, not for anyone else. How else is she going to be happy?

• doppler

people can dress up in bars, too. i went to one last night and a ton of ppl were dressed up.

she is such a redneck
    partying in a bar in “kentucky”?
    eww, kentucky sucks
    why would you ever go there?
    well then again, miley would
    yuck

Lol
    miley is one crazy chic XD
    but she’s awesome
    Awesome. Miley hit up a local bar in Kentucky.

Im surprised they didn’t boo her there an older crowd.

:\

racist

Lol not even TMZ that hates Miley made a big deal about it and even posted that she left shortley after, then i really don’t think anyone else will make a big deal about it either.

*didn’t make a big deal

it wasnt really that bad, i was wearing a tank top:)

• the_historian

the website hates her, the people on the show seem to like her
    well that’s what it seems like

• Doom

I don’t see what’s wrong with her costume..? I was in Wal Mart last night to get more M&Ms and I saw a girl wearing this short blue and white costume. Little Bo Beep? It was like 40 degrees last night too.
    Anyways. I hope she gets better.

• Emily Ford

AHAHAHA! WHEN SHE DOES THE INDIAN THING! I <3 her.

mileysavefuzzy

I’ve been contacted by the NJSPCA. Unfortunately for them, Fuzzy is not in New Jersey and can still be sacrificed for Miley. Sorry, Frank!
    22 minutes ago from web

—————

Well after spending all of September and most of October at number 1, I think it’s safe to say the song was successful.

Miley’s EP was released the same week and Whitney and Mariah. It was an exclusive album only at walmart, not available for digital downloads, which is where most artists account for their album sales. And Miley is still in the Top 5, Mariah is number 14 and Whitney is like 21 or something. That’s all I have to say.

Miley’s ‘Party in the USA’ is already back to place number 2 on iTunes below Owl City and above Taylor Swift and Britney.— Itunes is not what this is about.. ITS TOP 40 # 1 NATIONWIDE! —

Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana on Disney Channel’s “Hannah Montana”

RELATED NEWS

Timbaland Goes Beyond ‘Shock Value’

Miley Cyrus, Breaking Benjamin, and Selena Gomez & The Scene Dominate the Charts

Paula Abdul to Host ‘VH1 Divas’

Miley Cyrus to Release ‘The Time of Our Lives’

Miley Cyrus Catapults to #2 Debut with ‘Party In The USA’

Winners of ‘Teen Choice 2009′ Announced

Britney Spears to Receive Ultimate Choice Award at ‘Teen Choice 2009′

Beyonce and Lady Gaga Tied with 9 Nominations for ‘2009 MTV Video Music Awards’

Miley Cyrus to Perform and ‘Twilight’ Cast to Appear on ‘Teen Choice 2009′

‘VH1 Divas’ Returns after a 4-Year Hiatus with Kelly Clarkson, Miley Cyrus, Adele and Leona Lewis

BACK TO HEADLINES

Miley Cyrus Hits #1 with ‘Party in the U.S.A.’

The single from the album “The Time of Our Lives” gives the pop singer her first #1 hit at Top 40 radio.

October 28, 2009

BURBANK, CA—In a year of milestones for Miley Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October 26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.

The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,” released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1 2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance, the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for the first time.

• Emily Ford

• Adam

what older fans all i see is some teens who look 14-17 and their mom and the whore in the middle!

where are these older fans you are talking about?

JOE JONAS GETTING DRUNK AT 18 http://i30.tinypic.com/2evvkpi.jpg
    _____
    NObody really cares right now cause its not about joe but about miley but im sure if you put it on a post about the jonas brothers someone will care =) no hard feelings

• Adam

by the way selena is ten times better then miley and is taking her place on disney XD

miley failed like the slut she is!!!! XD XD

• Anonymoussssss

i dressed up as an 80’s girl
    with the colored leggings
    sparkly turquoise top, sparkly silver belt
    legwarmers, and sneakers! :)
    all to top that off, i had a side ponytail thing with a scrunchie, haha
    it was cute, & people mistaked me for a hippie? weird! thats what my friend was!

that’s really cute, haha.
    i’m sure you looked great too. :)

haha, aw thank you very much!
    i totally made up the costume out of my own and my moms clothes, no purchases required, lol! it was a cool, nice and cheap costume!
    aw thank you! im sure you looked totally cool and cute too! :)what did you dress up as? :)

Nov 1, 2009 @ 03:12 pm
    hpaddictedx said:

I dressed up as a little girl, but Halloween sucked so much. I basically gave my trickotreating to go to this party and as soon as I got there, the party was shut down by the cops. -.-
    aww i feel sad for u . well better luck next time

• WOW!!

the way miley rock my world said:

pretty cool

• miley fan

miley is so beautiful 0___0 !

The bar Miley was at is Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville. it is a BAR. not a club. drinks are served there. chill out people. Miley is responsible. I trust her.

i love your icon !! that is the best pic of miley !pshhh what am i saying there all good but i really like this one

• roflkayla

can i please have her legs?

she looks like a slut

• the way miley rock my world

she looks like a slut
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHUT UP SELENA!!

http://bit.ly/1meQVI Did you guys see this? that is SO fucked up

This Is It? Hardly.

Sony announced today the Michael Jackson concert movie, originally billed as a two-week-only event, will stay in theaters through Thanksgiving weekend.

The un-surprise move comes after This Is It led the box-office competition with an estimated $21.3 million Friday-Sunday, and upped its five-day worldwide haul to $101 million.

Even in success, though, the film didn’t thoroughly dominate Miley Cyrus. Much less Paranormal Activity.

For starters, Jackson’s This Is It barely came within $10 million of matching Cyrus’ Hannah Montana concert movie’s opening weekend record ($31.1 million). Best of Both Worlds, which opened on a Friday, unlike the Wednesday-debuting This Is It, also made more money in its first five days than This Is It: $37.3 million versus $32.5 million.

Domestically. Internationally was another story.

As a draw, Jackson is like James Bond, bigger overseas than he is in the United States. And sure enough, two-thirds of This Is It’s eye-popping worldwide gross came from the rest of the world, led by the Jackson-friendly environs of Japan, the United Kingdom and Germany.

According to Sony, the film’s $101 million take is already a new worldwide record for a concert movie. This Is It cleared the old record, held by Best of Both Worlds, natch, by nearly $30 million—and counting.

Paranormal Activity (second place, $16.5 million), meanwhile, was the weekend’s top-grossing non-Michael Jackson movie. Adding to its legend, the thriller actually made more money per theater than This Is It.

Overall, the no-budget wonder has now grossed $84.8 million

Dang i thought Micheal was going to beat miley cyrus best of both worlds tour in the usa yeah He beat her in overseas dang. thats kinda sad.
    you know what i dont care who won and who lost b/c mj is my best male singer and mc is my best female singer so its not that important to me i love them both ! and they both deserve it ! you dont need to compare them to each other ! GO MJ AND GO MC !!

http://bit.ly/1meQVI Did you guys see this? that is SO fucked up

it’s satire

she looks like a slut
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHUT UP SELENA!!
    ___
    ok im a %100 miley fan too but u so dont need to bring selena into this they are both great girls ! love them both ! MELENA !!

• Anonyytmous

i thought its name was fuzzy

I agree, but i dont like Selena. I just dont want any fights. PEACE FTW

IKR, and TMZ it’s even worse than Perez… that was surprising….

she looks like a slut
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SHUT UP SELENA!!
    ___
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YA RIGHT IF U WERE A FAN U WOULDNT HAVE THE DARE TO WRITE THIS ABOUT HER !!!

• hot

who cares if miley hit up a local bar it was probably a restaurant leave her alone. she is just having fun

• Anonymoussssss

i dressed up as an 80’s girl
    with the colored leggings
    sparkly turquoise top, sparkly silver belt
    legwarmers, and sneakers! :)
    all to top that off, i had a side ponytail thing with a scrunchie, haha

SMG4EVER said:

fucking whore slut!!!

ok why did you say such a thing ?? you know the little HM fans that you haters care soooo much about are watching and reading your comments right ? well looks like miley isnt the only one you think is not a good person !

ps : ( i love you miley cyrus )

• the way miley rock my world

the way miley rock my world said:

and they say why do i like her ?
    because she do every thing she wants anytime she want without getting scared of what would ppl say about her or think about
    miley ray cyrus FTW!!!!!

SYTYCD said:

I was Miley! :)

that was sooo cool ! awesome idea =)

i dressed up as an 80’s girl
    with the colored leggings
    sparkly turquoise top, sparkly silver belt
    legwarmers, and sneakers! :)
    all to top that off, i had a side ponytail thing with a scrunchie, haha

that’s really cute, haha.
    i’m sure you looked great too. :)

hot said:

_______
    i so agree with you . if it was someone else other than miley nobody would say anything LEAVE MILEY CYRUS ALONE !

• Nikkiii

okay i dont understand that if a person is “100% fan of…” miley or selena they cant be fan of the other?that makes no sence, that’s like saying that you cant have two bestfriends. if i like selena why can’t i like miley?

• cash advances now

OMG! Both of those girls SUCK! There’s no Miley team, or Selena team. All of you are stupid and inmature.

• Syds.

Sucks for that girl. She couldn’t even get her autograph.

• - Blair Waldorf -

So, what did everyone dress up as?

• Anonymoussssss

an 80’s girl!
    it was so cute :)

• lala1234

her costume is way to short -_-
    here comes another scandal

CrazyCrunk said:

My concert is this Saturday…I hope she’s not still sick.

Physically she may not be sick but her body could still be fighting the infection. It’s extremely contagious because Mike, Ashlee, Sara and one of the guys from Metro all had the flu the same time as Miley. If her cold came back recently, they are probably going to take extra caution. Not to mention alot of the people that she meets could be fighting the same flu as well. I think she will be fine for your concert

Sucks for that girl. She couldn’t even get her autograph.– eonline

Flu Knocks Out Elton’s Tour http://bit.ly/3WFIJV
    14 minutes ago from twitterfeed AND JUSTIN BIEBER IS SICK! MAYBE MILEY WAS FEELING RUN DOWN!

• annamile

GORGEOUSSS! LOVE HER

her costume is way to short -_-
    here comes another scandal

Only when people want to make it a scandal. People seriously need to stop over reacting to Miley.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

My concert is this Saturday…I hope she’s not still sick.

Haha, thanks for the info. But I have 2nd row so I hope she’ll be okay.

her costume is way to short -_-
    here comes another scandal — IN YOUR MIND ONLY!!

• Lorena

So, what did everyone dress up as?
    ___

Jack Sparrow :)

• SYTYCD

I was Miley! :)

wow she is beatiful!!! I´m in love

Aww she looks so cute

The NOISE that you hear now.. THUMP THUMP THUMP is Nick Jonas Hitting his head against the wall for letting Miley go! http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7778&fid=26953 __________ Poor Nicky :(

• miserybusinessx3

your mom said:

slut costume.

shut up. okay. my costume showed more than that. i went as a bloody tinkerbell. & i showed way more leg & my dress was strapless.

it’s halloween. when you start dressing as a nun, let me know.

This Is It? Hardly.

Domestically. Internationally was another story.

Overall, the no-budget wonder has now grossed $84.8 million

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Since Miley went as Pocahontas, did Demi go as John Smith?

Lol, did you forget? Demi wanted to be a DEAD john smith…or a dead anything really…I wonder what demi really went as though…I love those 2

nooo, she’s still sick!?

• - Blair Waldorf -

So, what did everyone dress up as?
    ___

Jack Sparrow :)

I didn’t get to dress up this year :(

Jack Sparrow was my second choice.

Performing ‘Don’t Speak’ in Mexico City

• Lorena

I didn’t get to dress up :(

Jack Sparrow was my second choice
    ___

Aw, why not? :/

Ha, Jack Sparrow’s awesome.

I’m not a big Miley fan and all but she looks really cute :) I love what she’s wearing..I don’t know y people were saying she looks sluty..she doesn’t and it’s Halloween ..so what:)

• CrazyCrunk

So, what did everyone dress up as?
    ___

Jack Sparrow :)

I didn’t get to dress up :(

Jack Sparrow was my second choice
    —————-

i did not dress up my neice dressed up as a clown :D

hey look the miley fans in the pictures are teenagers.

• Syds.

So, what did everyone dress up as?
    T Swift.

• star19

“Paranormal Activity (second place, $16.5 million), “

FUCK? Paranormal Activity was boring as shit. -.- Sorry. hahah.

• Emily Ford

She’s so God damn pretty!!!! <333 I love herrrr!

And she’s a trooper, still sick and she’s only cancelled one show!

• Kendra

aww i love her costume!
    she’s so gorgeous.

So, what did everyone dress up as?

I didn’t really have a name for my costume, I wanted it to be original.

I had a cute black strapless dress, with heels and I got these stockings from Party City that had a spider web pattern instead of fishnets. I also found a temporary tattoo of a black and purple butterfly so I put it right above my left breast between my shoulder and the top of my dress (not on the breast or cleavege itself, my chest was covered, lol) it looked so cute! I curled 2 pieces of my hair and sprayed it purple and white and I wore Purple eyeshadow and red lipstick. and on the sides of my eyes I got patterned stickers that looked like flames and it was purple with rhinestones.

So, anyone can think of a name for my costume? Lol…

• m

This Is It? Hardly.

Domestically. Internationally was another story.

Overall, the no-budget wonder has now grossed $84.8 million

miley’s bigger than michael jackson in the usa. haha

• m

yeah…..those fans look like little tweens…NOT

• HannahMary

She looks really, really gorgeous.
    Anyone in the UK watching the X Factor? :)

• LifesGood

she looks gorgeous!!! <3
    aww i hope she’s feeling better soon:)

mileysavefuzzy

10 minutes ago from web

Miley singing at local bar for a surprise after show
    She sounds amazing(:

• victoria!

aww she looks beautiful!
    and she works so hard even when sick…thats dedication!
    she is amazing and i love her!

and how is that slutty lol…thats actually a really cute costume, and it covers a lot…way more that some other outfits :)

hahahah ITS MEEE! :) [far right]

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Aw.
    Hope she gets better! [=

O/T is YouTube working for you guys?
    Because it’s not working for me. lol

• Kourtney

Lorena said:
    Her costume is so cute! I wonder if she’s heard about the Save Fluffy thing.
    ___

Wait, isn’t Fuzzy? :S
    *******
    oops! yeah I meant Fuzzy hahaa.

HAHAHA dude! THERE ME!!!!

this girl is crazy lol

• MileyFanDuh

miley failed like the slut she is!!!! XD XD
    REALLY?
    I don’t see Selena playing a movie for Nicholas Sparks
    I don’t see her with the number one single in the country
    I don’t see her on a sold out world tour
    I Don’t see her show getting 5.7 Million hits an Episode
    I don’t see any of her movies making it into cinemas
    I don’t see her movies getting Oscar nominations.
    I don’t see her with 5 number one albums
    I don’t see her with a best selling autobiography

I am sorrty, but Selena is NO WHERE near the next Miley Cyrus. The only people capable of walking in Miley’s shoes are The Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato. SORRY but Selena will fade after Disney. Meanwhile, Miley will be in huge movies like SEX AND THE CITY and MAYBE just MAYBE have an even BIGGER box officie than SHIA LABEOUF

Miley looks great :)

Looked like Nick dressed as John smith actually, look at the pic of him in the purple waistcoat and john smith shirt.

• ohboy!

ehhh, the costume looks too plain
    i would have that she would have gone all out, b-b-boring.

i just have to say something in replying to “miley is better than selena”
    LMAO okay first of all

I don’t see Selena playing a movie for Nicholas Sparks…
    THATS NOT SAYING MUCH, look at mandy moore, where is she now?

I don’t see her with the number one single in the country….
    because she has a number one doesnt mean shes any good at singing and it doesnt mean shes better than sel, it means her fans are little kids who will listen to anything

I don’t see her on a sold out world tour… HAS SHE EVEN HAD A TOUR YET? NO SO YOU CANT SAY SHE WONT

I Don’t see her show getting 5.7 Million hits an Episode…
    ACTUALLY WOWP IS DOING BETTER THAN HM RIGHT NOW

I don’t see any of her movies making it into cinemas…
    HM the movie hardly counts

I don’t see her with 5 number one albums…
    SHE JUST STARTED, plus this goes with #1

I don’t see her with a best selling autobiography….
    WHO EVER BOUGHT THAT WAS LAME LOL
    I READ SOME OF IT ONLINE AND IT WAS RETARDED

MILEY WILL NEVER BE AS BIG AS SHIA LABEOUF.
    FOR MANY REASONS, 2 big ones, hes a guy, girls will see and buy just about anything if the guys hot, and 2nd he actually has talent

• sAnonymous

Fact:

Selena has been in the business LONGER than Miley. Along with Demi, she was on Barney. And don’t tell me that doesn’t count, because it does. It was a National show on PBS and some other local networks and cable.

I like Selena, Demi and Miley but the fact is they were all in competition for shows in Hollywood, all at the same time. Miley just happen to be what the producers were looking for, someone who could act and sing well but was relate-able enough to kids that she didn’t intimidate them but made them think that maybe they could do the same. Her shows pilot made it past the powers that be, unlike Selena’s original show she did.

And also don’t give the crap that she only got were shes at because her fathers Billy Ray. He’s a “C” or “D” list star. A lot of “A” list stars have kids that are trying to break into Hollywood and they haven’t gotten very despite who their parents are. They only ones I have heard of getting a break were one who’s parents put them in a show or movie like Will Smith did.

So you fail big time when you say Selena hasn’t had time to have done all the thing Miley has done. She has had more time than Miley and to top it off, Selena along with everyone else on Disney for the most part are Older than Miley.

Selena Barney (With Demi)2001
    Spy Kids 3-d 2003
    Walker texas Ranger (with Mitchel Musso2005
    Brained Zapped 2006 (also recorded a song for the movie)
    Suite Life of Zach and Cody (2005)
    Hannah Montana (2007) Twice (2008)
    Stevie Sanchez 2007 Failed Pilot, (made as a spinoff of Lizze Mcquire best friend Miranda)
    Arwin 2007 (another Failed pilot.)

And you know the rest of the story.

Miley Doc 2001 uncredited non speaking appearance, and in 2003. (Firs treal role)
    Big Fish 2003 Small role 2 lines.
    Hanna Montana 2006

That’s it.

So you can see they started the same time, but Selena had a lot more roles and even had a song for a movie the same year that Miley got Hannah Montana, yet Miley has accomplished far more and has far more awards.
    Oh I’m sure that Beyonce, Timberland, John Mayer, and a whole bunch of other famous singers don’t apprecitate that you said they are little kids because they like Mileys songs, and have them on thier I-pods.

iloveselena said:

poke her hot ass

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

poke your face with a knife!! loser selena fan!!

she is such a redneck
    partying in a bar in “kentucky”?
    eww, kentucky sucks
    why would you ever go there?
    well then again, miley would
    yuck — Miley is touring in Kentucky surrounded by her long time band singers and friends that have been with her for years & love her dearly. No wonder you’re so jealous!

• SMG4EVER

fucking whore slut!!!

miley doesn’t care about any of you.
    she cares about the money you are giving her :)

no Miley doesnt care about YOU, she doesnt give a fuck about her haters, and she loves her fans. She does so much for us, so SHUT UP!

AWW people see the retarded Miley haters are back.. What’s wrong hunny?? dosn’t you have any friends?? are you to ugly and stupid?

she is such a redneck
    partying in a bar in “kentucky”?
    eww, kentucky sucks
    why would you ever go there?
    well then again, miley would
    yuck

Um…maybe because she’s on tour and did a show there because she has fans in that area?

miley doesn’t care about any of you.
    she cares about the money you are giving her :)

—————

how would you know?
    Empath you are not.

she is such a redneck
    partying in a bar in “kentucky”?
    eww, kentucky sucks
    why would you ever go there?
    well then again, miley would
    yuck

wow…Miley haters are…um…so intelligent? clever? humorous?

seriously, that entire comment made no sense. How desperate are some of you to hate on her?

JOE JONAS GETTING DRUNK AT 18 http://i30.tinypic.com/2evvkpi.jpg

• the_historian

i have colors of the wind stuck in my head
    was anyone else’s halloween dense?

• xharmony

asdolfjasdf. i’m meeting her on tuesday.
    this group of ten thing isn’t making me happy.

• doppler

my halloween was pretty laid back. i didnt even dress up.

• ssexybeast

Aw.
    Hope she gets better! [=

O/T is YouTube working for you guys?
    Because it’s not working for me. lol

Thank God….I thought it was my computer lol

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I hope they fix it soon..

im like MUST.GO.TO.YOUTUBE.

• Canadian*Girl

She looks fab. =) That costume is really cute on her.

• MILEYS GORGEOUS!

MILEYS ROCK!
    still sick :(
    aww i hope she’s feeling better soon:)
    LOVE HER !!!!!!

i was a 70’s hobo (:

• Delsy

Love Miley and her costume “Part 2″ haha

Miley singing at local bar for a surprise after show
    She sounds amazing(:

LMAO! She’s hilarious, she’s way too hyper for her own good. haha, love her

save fuzzy

• kristin56789

aw thats cute

first :D
    love m iley<3

• LaLaLandGirl

My friends and I were going to ask her to save fluffy but we forgot

What is a fluffy?

Lol
    miley is one crazy chic XD
    but she’s awesome
    Awesome. Miley hit up a local bar in Kentucky.

let down

Um… her costume is kinda short. :O

• YouBelongWithMe

I feel bad for her, she is sick and still performing the girl needs to rest

Demi didn’t go for halloween. As from her twitter she was sick and at home.

And I think they probably do the same precautions as the Jonas Brothers, fans are not allowed to touch because of the flu. The ‘she is still sick’ part id probably only to make it sound better for the fans.

• Dryade

miley = godness

• hpaddictedx

• iloveselena

poke her hot ass

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I know!
    & her music video is #2!
    Btw anybody know when her album is coming out??

• Nikkiii

oh come on this outfit isnt slutty! i mean really what did u dreess up as for this halloween? and she’s worn worse outfits.

Demi didn’t go for halloween. As from her twitter she was sick and at home.

Sad :(