Selena Gomez FALLING DOWN Number One + Dallas Children’s Parade Headliner

selena-better-than-miley

Multi-talented Selena Gomez will visit her hometown to make a guest appearance in the 21st annual Capital One Bank Adolphus Children’s Parade on Saturday, December 5 in downtown Dallas. Selly said: ‘It’s always great to come home and visit family and friends, but coming home to be a part of the Capital One Bank Adolphus Children’s Parade makes my visit extra special.’

President Pete Kline said: ‘Selena is very special to all of us in Dallas, and her generosity and caring spirit serve as an inspiration to our young patients.’ Event organizers expect crowds of more than 350,000 and they encourage those without reserved bleacher seats to arrive early for optimum viewing and curbside seats. Also, Selena & The Scene’s hit single ‘Falling Down’ has reached No. 1 on Radio Disney today!

• Anonymous0000

Selena’s awesome. and I love her songs. :)

• krixtina

yaay :)

• Anonymousa

Is that really their Twitter or was that just some fan that made it for her.. If so she brags a lot. “Who dressed up as Selena & The Scene for Halloween?” LMAO who would? hahahaha

c’mon ppl dont laugh, i think is good, step by spet :)
    Go Selena, this is your dream congrats! I love you <3

• Allieeee

…. And who listens to radio Disney? I mean, my 4 year old nieces do.. But that’s it.. Not big of a sucsess.. But uh… Congrats?

congrats selena!
    love you girrrrl <3

• hilary

OMG i thought they meant number one on billboard. Then I saw it was only Radio Disney lol I’m sorry, I have to laugh

ROFL.

Love selena

• idkMyBFFjill

Pretty fucking sad when the top 3 songs are ones w/ heavily autotuned voices. real music is dying. miley, plz put out ur upcoming LP asap w/o any stupid pop/ hiphop crap

this is why demi deserves the most respect in the music industry out of all the ‘disney’ ppl

• lalalalalala

Haha Radio disney, that was funny

• Edith

Go Selena! :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

that is SO not her twitter
    whoever said it is, is effing stupid

• L

Lmfao. Some of you guys act like she won a Grammy.

—————————-
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHA TAKE THAT MILEY U DUMB UGLY SLUT BITCH!

…. GROW UP. kiddo.

• Anonydmous

They expect 350,000 but not for her in general but for the event and the children. Selena just happens to be performing. I think that will be the biggest crowd she will rank in. hahaha Not counting on that many at her tour concerts. LMAO

• FUCK MILEY

_________________________________

wow geta life hater! if that slut miley was #1 on raido disney u would not be saying that dumbass! FUCK MILEY

• ssexybeast

“Event organizers expect crowds of more than 350,000″

What are they smoking?

• HOT DAYUMMM

i love selena, but please don’t start that shit…
    and oh, that twitter is soo fake

• Syds.

Congrats. Lol radio disney…

• HannahMary

lololololol

ROFL

I can’t stop laughing :)

• nia

here come the haters *sigh*

• deee

miley and demi and JB have been number one all the time on RD.. yet the ONE time selena is number one you post it? hahaha oh my god, oceanup is the biggest selena worshiper ever.

omg radio disney?!?!?! haha. radio disney isnt even a radio station!! 4 year olds listen to that crap!! haha thats really something to be pround of!! NOT!

this just makes it painfully obvious how ocenaup has now turned into a selena fan site. i get it, well done ocean up. this is no longer a gossip site, but you guys were always late anyways.

and congrats, selena, you’re number 1 on radio disney, such an accomplishment.

Love party in the USA! :)

• m

FUCK MILEY said:
    _________________________________

miley was #1 on radiod isney for 5 weeks straight..

• Anonymouse

Yes. YOU don’t have to listen to it blasting from another room day after day until your love for the song has died and all that is left is a sniveling, bitter hatred for it.

• Allieeee

haha. No honey, just saying the truth. Radio Disney isn’t even considered a real radio station.. Even if miley was #1 (like she has Been so many times) I wouldn’t care.. It’s nothing compared to the billboard..

Uhhh… Not gonna lie your kinda scaring me.. You need professional help..

Uhhh… Not gonna lie your kinda scaring me.. You need professional help..

• TakeThatBitch

Haha, you realize this is Radio Disney?
    Really what the shit, who listens to Radio Disney?
    Selena’s not really a big sucess in music, cause if she was she would be on real radio stations.

Like seriously? RADIO DISENY.
    At least Miley has had her music on real radio stations.
    Selena’s just a fail in music.
    Stick to acting, PLEASE.

No. 1 on Radio Disney

LMAO!!!

SELENA this IS Success..– Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40
    BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 28 /PRNewswire/ — In a year of milestones for Miley Cyrus, the Hollywood Records superstar just reached another big one, having her first #1 hit single at Top 40 radio with “Party in the U.S.A.” On October 26, the single hit the top spot, with nearly 11,000 spins, beating out competing tracks by Beyonce and Lady GaGa.
    The single was culled from Miley’s seven-song E.P. “The Time of Our Lives,” released this fall exclusively at Wal-Mart stores. That E.P. followed her #1 2008 album, “Breakout,” her fourth straight chart-topping CD. Miley is currently on her 55-city 2009 North American “Wonder World” tour, and next will do the same overseas. Her fall 2009 U.K. tour sold out weeks in advance, the first time that has ever been done by a female artist touring Britain for the first time.
    SOURCE Hollywood Records

• AnnieKnowsIt!

Selena’s next single NATURALLY might make it big. The song is very mainstream-worthy and radio-friendly.

yay! go sel i love you!! :)

• ptm.

nia said:

god the people here are so annoying. Every time there’s a post related to selenas singing career, everyone bashes and makes fun of her. I’s it really necessary to bash her on every post?and how come no one makes fun of Joe for wanting to starting an acting career?! so much double standards. *sigh*
    Oh you are the girl that is always talking shit about miley and loving selena? please shut up, At least joe act very well (selena too) but i mean joe is a good actor and he’s thinking about his future and trust me selena don’t have any future at singing, sorry for breaking your dreams.

• nia

lol agreed.

She sounds so cute acting like if this event was meaningful

Well, it is meaningful to her.

PARTY IN THE U.S.A
    PARTY IN THE U.S.A
    PARTY IN THE U.S.A
    PARTY IN THE U.S.A

MILEY CYRUS!!!

she’s happy. let her be bitches.
    oh excuse me, MILEY’s bitches.

Bop posted a clip of her reaction. It’s hilarious. She acts like she just won a grammy or something. I like Sel but you can’t help but laugh at thinking this is a big deal hahaha.
    ============================

Well what the fuck do you expect her to say? “Oh thanks, but I don’t really care, cause Radio Disney is not that great”. WTF? Is Selena not allowed to be appreciative and be thankful? You people are such dumbasses.

————————-

overreaction???? bitch, If my song was #1 on Radio Disney, I would have jumped up and down and screamed like a fucking maniac! overreaction my ass!

& thats why it’s funny. It’s RADIO DISNEY. Not z100 or KIIS. Stop getting so pissed. It’s my opinion. You are overreacting as well.

• hesaidthis:

In Germany radio Disney has not even received a licence!
    Because the broadcasting format is not that of a radio station!
    You only can receive Disney radio USA over I-Tunes!
    Miley Cyrus is the only Disney’s star whose music is played on German Radio!

true so double standereds

________________________________—-

Cuteness overload.

She was like about to cry at some point ;)

• Leena

well good for her.
    and so what if its radio disney? she’s getting up there i guess.
    i’m pretty sure she didn’t expect her single to be #1 on anything so..well yeah =] let her be happy.

• LifesGood

LOL i almost choked thinking it was the billboard or itunes, but then again i realized those charts have artists that acutally have talent=)

lol this made me laugh!!!!

Radio Disney. Uhm,congrats?

• StarLightSTARbright

Umm yay?
    To be honest,I can’t picture her out of Disney.

she’s happy. let her be bitches.
    oh excuse me, MILEY’s bitches.
    The people saying things are not only miley fans GROW UP, you’re laaaaaaaaaaame.

Number 1 on RADIO DISNEY

lol

TOO EASY

Selena doesn’t do crazy shit to get publicity like Miley does.Not a fan or hater but Miley fans have some respect for her.When everyone is trashing Miley you all get upset.Ssexybeast I didn’t expect disrespect towards anyone from you.

This would be a big deal if she were on a Indie label but she is on a big name record label. That’s why it isn’t a big deal. But I think people should let her be happy about it. She seemed geniunely surprised. It was cute.

Everyone has a breaking point

• annaismyname

LMFAO
    IT’S RADIO DISNEY
    I THOUGH BILLBOARD OR ITUNES AT FIRST.
    LAUGHING SO HARD, THANK YOU OCEANUP FOR THE LAUGH.

Her level of cuteness, it’s not humanly possible.

yeah she’s happy. you going to make fun of her for it? go ahead, shows how much of an ass you must be.

• hennypenny345

-=========================

JOE JONAS CAN’T FUCKING ACT!!! HE SUCKS AT ACTING. At least Selena can carry a tune, Joe can’t even carry an acting performance!!

• nia

lol so you think Selena can’t sing but Joe is a good actor?! please stop being biased. and no I’m not a Miley hater. I’ve said that some of her outfits were innapropiate but I’ve never said anything really mean about her. I even defended her on the Demi post when everyone was blaming her for Demi and Selena fighting.

• ssexybeast

Ssexybeast I didn’t expect disrespect towards anyone from you.

Oh no, don’t get me wrong, I love Selena and I am proud of her. I just thought OU meant a billboard number 1 and was shocked, then it became funny when I found out it was Radio Disney. I really didn’t mean any disrespect to Selena and/or her fans

• Leena

LMFAO
    IT’S RADIO DISNEY
    I THOUGH BILLBOARD OR ITUNES AT FIRST.
    LAUGHING SO HARD, THANK YOU OCEANUP FOR THE LAUGH.

laughing at someone who’s happy because of geting her song at least SOMEWHERE at #1 is funny? wow. the people on this site are sad.

Nov 2, 2009 @ 05:25 pm

she’s happy. let her be bitches.
    oh excuse me, MILEY’s bitches.
    Who is the one NOT growing up here?
    Its you!

• LaylaUvy

============================

————————-

yes, i agree. im sorry but Joe cannot act. He’s better than Nick and Kevin though . JONAS could’ve been pretty decent but their acting sucks -____-

I love how selena fans are pissed cuz ppl are telling the truth about selena. And then assume it’s miley fans. ;) you know, just cause people don’t like selena doesn’t mean there miley fans. Hahaha. She does have haters like everyone else.

• Carpe Diem

nia said:

===

lol I’m so confused…everyone keeps saying Joe wants to start an acting career, but I’ve never heard him say that.
    Is there like an interview I missed with him talking about being an actor?

• sophy

SELENA SUCKS!

jb’s haven’t been #1 for weeks whatchu talkin bout willis

adam j: what the hell are you talking about?

i love crayons want to post that OU?

Nov 2, 2009 @ 07:39 pm
    Emily Ford said:

Selly? Excuse me while I go barf….

i must have missed something what is everybody bitchin about>

selena posts=dead

SpiceGirl said:

OK… I mean i am real and they are fake but come on people! i typed what i wrote and i’m real not fake like you or them ok? I know some times you act fake but why in the end i am we are the same and we need to come together and sing happy happy ok? But when i said that i was in a car doing something. So dont pass judgment on you ok.

lol im realy getting confused

• Adam J.

This is that poser. I always try to post up sensible comments. I’m starting to wonder if that poser really is Jackie in disguise.

• SpiceGirl

im a spicegirl why don’t we all be spice girls because its a magical land of spice girls haaaaa ahhhh haaa *stops* wait aren’t you going to laugh with me?

• Xiomy

fuck, Selena post are even more boring than Selena herself..

Anyone watching Boo tonight?

• Anonymousgaf

poser about what?

• SpiceGirl

zigga zig ahhhhhhhhhhh

well i just thought id let you guys know… im really joe jonas glad i got that off my chest. who wants pie?

• Adam J

When i post its sense its ok to make sense but that poser there post not make sense you know it’s not me or not poser. understand ok good poser no sense me i post sense.

everybody stop with the spicegirl thing its already been played out to its death and the person claiming to be “miley or selena” as the spicegirl isn’t even here anymore

i’ll have some pie with you joe!

• Adam J

Funny thing is i have no clue on who is is who when they post so i say every post is a poser so when i post my racist comments i just say it was a poser even though i have no way to prove if it is or isn’t a poser but i say it to make people believe it wasn’t really me but a “poser”

• Adam J.

poser about what?

He always steals my username and tries to make me look bad by saying racist stuff on OU. Bets are that this is really Jackie.

haha what?

• Anonymousrox

HOT DAYUMMM said:

actually,
    she does.
    i was shopping and two of the stores I walked into were playing a demi lovato song at that momentHOT DAYUMMM said:

actually,
    she does.
    ———————————-
    what store?

i’ll have some pie with you joe!

great i get to have the first piece. so how was your halloween

• Adam J.

We both posted on 7:52 PM. This is proof that you’re nothing more than a troll. You fail on OceanUp and on life.

i’ll have some pie with you joe!

great i get to have the first piece. so how was your halloween

good wbu?

• Adam J.

I posted at then ok so you know you fail at post when i make sense you make no ok good.

• Adam J.

zigga zig ah

i’ll have some pie with you joe!

great i get to have the first piece. so how was your halloween

good wbu?

lame… i gtg but i’ll come on later i guess? as “theferrealjoe”

• I am the real Joe Jonas

pixie sticks and fairy wings

• iloveselena

i gotta go barf too emily ford after looking at your miley picture

im thirsty *random i no*

• Emily Ford

Selly? Excuse me while I go barf….

• Adam J

LOL #1 on RD very sad this is all her claim to fame will be made of #1 on RD, and a shit load of worthless awards XD

bounce said:

i find it amazing that none of your songs on on the charts oh please i bet you couldnt even make it on radio disney

……………..

i dont want to be on radio disney i want to be a on a real chart not this kiddy pop shit list like selena seems to think is so fucking amazing. way to go you got number one on your record labels own radio station congrats you failed to the top of nothing.

LOL radio Disney means nothing. Miley was REAL number one.

good for Selena, but I think Miley’s song is better :)

lol #1 on radio disney who cares she sucks and her music sucks she cant even get air time on normal none disney stations or music channels just more proof she has no music skills and no on cares about her

• abcs

i am not a selena fan nor a miley or demi fan but honestly, i could sit through Selenas Cd and some of demis but i cant even sit through mileys Party In The USA, it has a really good beat to it, but the lyrics are freakin retarded and her voice is annoying

Selena & Miley both suck, miley just got bigger with being Hannah Montana, everyone says she sings pop stuff for her fans but that’s exactly it, she HAS TO because her fans are little kids, that’s why her other songs like bottom of the ocean and stuff don’t make anything, because kids (fan base) don’t care about lyrics (not that hers are any good anyways) they care about the beat, as long as miley can keep getting good (music)writers she’ll still be big, now a days in hollywood you just need a pretty face and a bunch of kids to like you, no talent required, ex, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers.
    not that miley has a pretty face though lol

• emilyj

where is jonas on this list? alksdfa;lsdf NOT OK!

• shrestha (from india)

i think miley is vast bettter than selena and
    there is no comparison the great MILEY CYRUS with selena the down market girl

• shrestha (from india)

i think miley is vast bettter than selena and
    there is no comparison the great MILEY CYRUS with selena the down market girl

so its radio disney she failed to the top of radio disney
    i guess this is the only way she can reach number one with this crap she put out from her shit single
    ten years from now maybe her cd will have sold 200,000 copys

she is #1 on radio disney no big deal maybe billboard or something real then post a this up until then no one cares about bobblehead getting #1 RD

Gee, was there ever a day where all Miley had was #1 RD hits? Hmmm? Duh – yes! This is her first CD and they haven’t done a mainstream radio release yet. Can you give her 2 seconds idiots!

Oh, by the way, when you have a song on RD let me know… so I can laugh at you too! What a bunch of pessimistic, hater, negative cry-to-your-mommy two-year-olds!

• ohboy!

wow, you guys are fucking jerks, if this had been miley, all you obsessed fans would have been like OMG YAY MILEY but because she took number one from Miley you’re giving her shit?
    GROW THE FUCK UP
    and Miley and Selena have the same fan base, FUCKING LITTLE GIRLS
    who are you miley fans trying to kidd??

Selenas not the best singer but if miley can get away with singing with her deep horsey voice so can Sel

but you guys wont ever listen because i know its just killing you to see untalented people like Miley, Demi, any disney kid really, get away with selling records while you are just sitting here trying to bring down a girl you don’t even know, whos too busy to even care about you ;)

When you have to compare someone to Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgen’s, then your point automatically becomes invalid. lol. Just sayin…

• Leena

did that say “selly” is the owner of OU trying really hard to kiss her ass and act like her friend? dont know whos sell-out fail more selena or OU

if they’re such a fail then why you on OCEANUP commenting on a SELENA post which are both, apparently, fails to you?

Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40 NATIONWIDE!!! — Selena is # 1 on Radio Disney ROFL LMAO!

• 3D’oh3!

Xd radio disney way to go selly ! you made it to the top of radio disney!

——————————-

I don’t know what you mean. Maybe you shouldn’t say anything at all if you can’t be more specific.

Miley Cyrus
    ‘ ‘Party in the U.S.A.’ #1 at Top 40 NATIONWIDE!!! — Selena is # 1 on Radio Disney ROFL LMAO!

i will throw a fucking party the day people stop comparing those two.

lol sure
    ashley tisdale has TWICE as many followers as demi lovato
    and over a MILLION more fans on facebook that miley cyrus
    so no,
    i don’t really think her point became invalid… SORRY
    try again :)

• oh nuts

well at least now all of selenas fans will have something to fight back at mileys fans with now that selena has hit #1 on RD she is really taking mileys place……….Holy fuck i had to stop typing this from laughing while typing.

& that’s exactly why her album didn’t do as great as you think. miley is known as hannah aka a singer, so of course she gets sells from her little fans. selena isn’t known as a singer to the world, so of course you people think her album is a ~`~faiill`~`
    Hilary Duff was not known as a singer but had 2 number 1 albums as a disney star.

• misguided gts.

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGG , disney channel latin america just put party in the usa video yees i’m movin’ my hips like yeaaaaaaah. LOL sorry teenie moment haha, i never thought they will put it.

congrats to selena :D.

lol sure
    ashley tisdale has TWICE as many followers as demi lovato
    and over a MILLION more fans on facebook that miley cyrus
    so no,
    i don’t really think her point became invalid… SORRY
    try again :)

I was talking about musical success not twitter followers.

yet hilary’s a worse singer than selena.

• EverythingUrNot

The Last Song will flop.Can’t wait till it comes out and OU makes a post about how it debuted at number 7 only pulling 2 million at the box office.

yet hilary’s a worse singer than selena.

lol. I never said she was better, just saying that not being known as a singer isn’t an excuse.

• EverythingUrNot

It’s pretty much guarenteed to flop it’s coming out the same weekend as a Tyler Perry Madea movie.

• Allieeeee

Omfg! We have raven Baxter here everybody! Omg!…, yeah.. Shut the fuck up.. There’s a reason no one responded to you.

• Tori:)

hahahahaha radio disney #1 i needed a good laugh thanks OU you win again

Selena did 80% of the dancing on that movie.

I think Selena can sing. she ain’t no Whitney or Charistina, but at least she has more vocal range than Hilary Duff and can sing just as good at Taylor Swift or Katy Perry.

Selena is the ambassador and spokesperson of UNICEF and she’s doing it successfully.

I haven’t seen the designs yet.

and yes, she’s a great actress.
    I agree she can sing better than Hilary but she can’t touch Katy Perry. Katy’s voice is way stronger and has a wider range. Taylor’s voice is a little stronger than Selena and has better tone. But that comparison is fair.

i see another miley stan.
    oh dear, get these people a cardboard cutout of miley.

MILEY YEAHHH

WOW! SHES NUMBER ONE ON RADIO DISNEY! BIG FUCKING DEAL! WHEN SHE NUMBER ONE ON AN ACUAL CHART I’LL CONGRADULATE HER BUT FOR NOW SHE NOTHING BUT A FAILURE IN MY BOOK!

oh shut up already. It’s not freakin illegal to be a fan of Miley. Get over yourself.

oh please, radio disney doesn’t count votes, whatever song is in at the moment goes to number 1.

• misguided gts.

Agreed.

it should be

I haven’t seen the designs yet.

and yes, she’s a great actress.

What UNICEF doesn’t want you to know, is that half of their money goes towards abortions in Africa. ;) Charity, none the less, but not exactly one that is vastly kind.

having your song #1 on Radio Disney has to be some kind of an accomplishment.

HAHAAHHDASHHAHAHAHAHAHAHALMAOLMAOROTFL!LDHAAHAHAHAH
    don’t embarrass yourself swettie

• blabla

well yeah congrats :)
    trying to be nice haha

• djonvodw

the abortion thing was just a RUMOR. too bad you fell for it.

• Anonymous bitchh

i think its so funny how people are like “HAHAHDS GDGDSGDSGS ITS ONLY RADIO DISNEY BITCHHH!!!111″ yet they themselves probably listen to radio disney 24/7.
    besides, it IS an accomplish for selena. let’s see you put out a song and have it be #1 on radio disney. trust me, if that happened to you, you’d be pretty goddamn excited.

• She did it fur $$$

HOT DAYUMMM said:

well DUH
    how many actors turned singers have had success with albums?
    look at emily osment, or mitchel musso, raven etc.
    the fact that selena was able to disqualify the statement that disney actors turned singers flop,
    is pretty huge
    sounds exaggerated, but to be honest, she really did change the history of disney actors turned singers singing careers…
    she really raised the expectations for all disney actors turned singers to come

……………………

so much sarcasm in this post XD

• HOT DAYUMMM

ummmm, please tell me how i’m acting like it was “flippin grammy worthy”
    if i’m recalling correctly all i did was state the facts
    she had a top ten album,
    that’s a FACT. not speculation

• Allieeee

Uh.. I’m pretty sure Hilary Duff & Miley Cyrus have done that in Disney( and 100000 times more sucsessful). & Selena isn’t that known in the music biz at all. I mean, most grown adults don’t know her. So.. She didn’t really do much..

I love how you act like selena album was the shit. Lmao. It was actually a huge flop. Hell, mileys album that came out 3 months ago is beating it out by like 50 spots. Taylor Swifts first album I’d beating it out.. Yeah.. Congrats.. You act like she’s the best here yet.

• Allieeeee

actually, her new album wasn’t really bought by the younger crowd at all. Hell, I’m sure if you asked them about it they wouldn’t even know she had a album out as of recently. This had no promotion at all from Disney Channel & no hannah Montana ties and did pretty damn good. Went gold after 1 1/2 month. Soon to platnium.

• asdfghjk

actually her cd did flop, is like number 30 this week, but asuming it didn’t flop she didn’t change the history of disney actors that was Hilary Duff, she was the FIRST dc actress to switch from actress to singer WITHOUT failing

Selena’s album wasn’t really a “huge” flop, it definitely did better than what people expected.

hahah

• HOT DAYUMMM

umm how do i act like it was the shit…?
    all i did was state the facts,
    and please bitch i’m not gonna even argue with you
    what do YOU HAVE that makes you worthy of belittling anyone who makes more money in a year, than 3 generations of your family would make in a lifetime
    do something noteworthy, and then talk
    right now you just sound like a bitter bitch
    BYE

• Allieeeee

When your album is being beat out by a album that was realeased 2 years ago, yeah.. That’s a flop. I think that’s because peolple expected it to not sell at all.

well DUH
    how many actors turned singers have had success with albums?
    look at emily osment, or mitchel musso, raven etc.
    is pretty huge
    she really raised the expectations for all disney actors turned singers to come

• uhhhmmm

and how many number 1 songs have you had… ANYWHERE?
    oh yeah, NONE
    so if i were you, i know wouldn’t be talking girl

BURN.
    SIZZLE.
    SHAKE.

Uhh… I don’t want t have my songs ONLY playing on radio Disney… That’s sad. Hahaha. So im good. Lmfao.

well, you act like her album was flippin Grammy worthy. Haha. And uh.. I didn’t know you knew me? Lmao. I’m pretty sure I have a pretty damn good life. And I’m willing to bet in my “3 generations” as you say I probaly have more money than her. I’m not some poor kid on the street. Lmao.

Selena’s album did well, at least it did way better than Ashley Tisdale’s and Vanessa Hudgen’s.

too bad they’re not lol
    and okay as soon as you have an album that is on the top 10 billboard list
    THEN you can come back and be all diva like
    and snootily tell us where you want your “brilliant songs” played…
    until then,
    BUH-BYE

Hannah Montana: The Movie
    Soundtrack
    News— 37 Weeks 0ut # 31 on Billboard! WOW! ALSO..

#9 Country Albums
    #3 Soundtracks

Hannah Montana: The Movie
    Soundtrack
    News— 37 Weeks 0ut # 30 on Billboard! WOW! ALSO..

#9 Country Albums
    #3 Soundtracks

fail number one on radio disney wow what a plus for her another claim to fame

• MILEYBITCH

I think this is great! you know why? SELENA HAS TO FACE 350K IN A PARADE WHEN OTHER DISNEY STARS GETS CROWD LIKE 10K BELOW!

• Claudia23

Miley’s EP sucks!!!!! Seriously except for When I look at you it’s all crap! & there’s not a single song from Kiss & Tell that i don’t like! Selena did a good job. You can’t keep lying to yourself your whole life! Just because you hate Selena doesn’t mean she can’t sing. Until now Selena is actually singing better live than miley.

• Ok move along

a slightly retarded iloveselena said:

SELENA GOOD MILEY BAD

use the English language much?
    you speak like Frankenstein’s monster

• selsfan867

• Goblin

selsfan867 said:

????????????????????????????????????????????????

um you sure on that because i think other disney stars get much larger crowds. and it’s only 350,000 because it’s a parade. they are not there to see just her you idiot they would be there even if she wasnt there. selena stans making facts up as they go along.

• Anna

wow a disney “artist” got number one on radio disney shocking, ground breaking even!! oh no wait just from fail

• Danny Diablo

#1 on radio disney lol fail

HOT DAYUMMM
    (replying to this) – Nov 2, 2009 @ 05:10 pm
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

actually,
    she does.

I went to a “bar” w/ my friends today and they were playing demis song I thou it was weird and yes in México I can drink at 18

Claudia23 said:

Really? I loved it! And I´m in colege

College Ipm not drunk really :)

College Im not drunk really :)

College Im not drunk really :)

´maybe I am, what am I doing in a Selena post I only here for the Miley post, n.n I love Miley I have a girl crush on Miley

Wow, radio disney. Mileys is number on on the REAL RADIO.

• hutshit

Okay, all you fuckshits.

Do you really wanna know why Selena and Demi are not like “CLOSE” anymore? You really wanna know why?!

Well FUCK ME NIPPLE because I might just say the whole story and shit.

FIRST, let me give the hints: it has to do with the circle of fuckin exes taylor swift, taylor lautner, joe jonas, nick jonas, demi lovato, miley cyrus, and that fuckin horse (trace cyrus.)

Okay first. Camp Rock was filming and joe and demi did have a thing. it was not official but there was defiantly a mutual understanding. But as we all know it ended and they met until the premiere. And Demi told Selena about this so Selena KNEW that demi had a thing with joe.

Bu then the burning up tour went on. So it was pretty akward and joe wasn’t sure about demi bc FUCKIN demi had to show she liked this other guy (won’t say) so when he met taylor s. it just started. he was just trying to find some comfort but he wasn’t really serious about her. But when he saw she was serious with him, he decided to talk to her about it but she knew what was coming so…then she just had to blah blah here and there about the break up.

Then selena just had to be a FUCKIN traitor bc she brought taylor s. along. Just cause she was going out with nick that time the same as joe and taylor s. WHEN she knew for a fact that demi liked joe. Like how fucked up is that right? I mean I don’t blame selena being all nice and shit but still, your FRIEND likes a CERTAIN SOMEONE.

Then like demi started seeing this one dude. Then eventually it did not work out. And then it became the premiere of 3d concert but joe was going out with camille that time. SO it was fucking akward too.

SO! what went down is that demi and miley started being friends like about that time. SO! demi met a freaken trace named horse and you know her rebel type shit. So yeah, her likeness or crush on horse made her and miley closer. YEAH, you know how it goes. the “imma be close to you bc you know.” But eventually it became a real friends like
    they just clicked.

• hutshit

Okay. WE ALL should know that miley and selena with always have that “thing” between them. it’s because of NICK J. Both went out with him, okay?! but miley was much more offcial with him. Yeah, their both frineds with demi but that does not mean it makes them ALL TOGETHER EQUALS BEST FRIENDS.

Miley and taylor s. are friends but not like to the level to the closeness of demi and miley.

So demi and horseshit did not work out. But demi told miley about joe and she understands and she comforts her. Selena would too, but like I said about the taylor s. and selena friendship. So eventhough horse and demi did not work out miley and demi have this bond on telling eachother secrets.

So of course selena would get iffy too when demi is getting close with miley. But then again selena was close to taylor s. first. So it’s a big misunderstanding or this or that.

I’m not saying selena is a bad friend. it’s just that she did not see how it hurted demi when she was being close to taylor s. while and after the relatonship with joe jonas; when demi talked to selena about this.

So this is where it splits. Selena and Taylor s. Demi and Miley.

Yeah, yeah. I know demi hanged out with taylor s. but it ws not really like “you know.” and taylor s. is the one who offered to a hockey game, and of course demi had to accept it. SO it was effing akward as hell then. So here’s demi sitting with joe’s ex. joe, a guy that demi likes. what do you expect man. and that other time with nolan, NOLAN is a big fan of her so you can see how that story would go.

So yeah. the two friendships. Selena started seeing taylor lautner! yeah that wolf. selena would talk to demi about him. like he’s this and that and how he went out with her and her. And demi said go for it. but she even wrote a song about it but she denies. But then eventually, we can see that he is going with taylor s. now.

So now, demi does not quite get selena anymore. or vice versa. it’s a complicated story but smart ones will get it.

And no, dipshits. For those who are asking, I’m not jac vanek.

• y

sometimes, i think people just dont get how something little can make u feel so big.

selena haters-really?
    shes new to music and all, dude-she just started like 2 months ago…& you guys act like she’s a stupid, pathetic loser who just got #1 on radio disney top 30.
    i’d be surprised if i got to number one.

ohhh
    & when you say thats pathetic…
    miley cried over winning a kids choice award.
    yea, hypocritical much?

*i dont hate miley. it’s just…freaking selena haters have to stupidest reasons to hate her !

• XOXOGossipGirl

iloveselena said:

SELENA GOOD MILEY BAD
    ====
    This is coming from someone with Miley in their icon! LMAO! Can you Selena fans make yourselfs look even more ridiculous?

• XOXOGossipGirl

====
    Yeah, Miley’s CD sucks so badly, it went GOLD in just 2 Months! I don’t see Selena’s album going GOLD. Face it kid, You know, and I know that Miley’s music is better than Selena’s cookie-cutter shit

• hahanek

i love selena

she deserve it!!!

• Joker XD

so thats it number 1 on RD? yeah ok when its number 1 on a real chart come back and lets us know ok. never mind its not like her next single will chart high until disney wants it to of cause on RD but not a real chart

• sanonymous

Miley play for a Million people along with the JB’s on New Years in New York.

Better learn to get your fact straight.

Hannah Montana: The Movie
    Soundtrack
    News— 37 Weeks 0ut # 30 on Billboard! WOW! ALSO..

#9 Country Albums
    #3 Soundtracks

wow, thank you
    it seems like 90% of the people on this site are mentally incompetent
    i’m glad to know that there are more and more intelligent people on this site

• nia

• ssexybeast

unicef does run abortion programs in thrid world country’s as they feel it is better to abort baby’s then let them be born into such poverty. This is very true and can be found on many websites for legitimate medical and news agency’s.

Umm no it isn’t.Killing should always been the LAST resort. How about they stop getting pregnant? Now, I understand there are the one’s who are raped and I think that unicef,instead of killing the child,should take it and care for it.(Like feed the children) Abortion is TERRIBLE.

• Adam J

LMAO!! Radio Disney, sorry but i can’t help but laugh, why would OU even post this? Like its pretty retarded when you think about it.

JJJ posted the same thing as well.

• Anonymousjsf

Aww that was cute. LOL Her expression was priceless. Good for her on the #1. Now their all tied. Miley Had #1 songs/albums, Jonas had #1 albums and Top 20 singles on Billboards, Demi had #1 Album, and a Top 20 single on Billboard and now Selena has a #1 on Radio disney and a top 90 song on Billboards. So their tied right?? RIght? LMAO hhahaha. But her expression was cute.

• idkMyBFFjill
  • JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Lmao XD I remember that.

• us

MILEY and DEMI and JB

have been number one all the time on RD

yet the ONE time selena is number one ..

.. you post it?

hahaha oh my god, oceanup is the biggest selena worshiper ever.

THIS.

• miss k

thats cool, yay good job selena im proud of you!!!(:

Multi-talented Selena Gomez

Lmao. “oh poor Timothy!” == LOL i know right ” multi talented ” in what time being autotune become a talent?

• DemiandMileyPones

ocenaup has now turned into a selena fan site.

LAME.

• Stephanie176

thats cool.. but its only radio disney lol

• Melissa=)

i love how the only time oceanup posts radio disney crap is when selena is #1. haha.

• No Bitchassness

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

Her song Magic is also #1 in Radio Disney Argentina and i know Radio Disney is not that huge or prestigious but at least is something… and believe me, the Radio Disney i listen to is WAY TOO DIFERENT than the one from the US. I mean, it doesnt have those silly songs and stuff, at all.

• HOT DAYUMMM

maybe she’s just grateful…
    but probably not,
    since apparently that’s SO far-fetched

really? :/

• THETRUTH

YAY! i love this songgg!!!!!!!!1
    go SELEEEEEEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa

• Ashleyxx

Yes. She can dance, sing, act, design, SUCCESSFULLY do philanthropy . . .

She can act, design and do philanthropy. Dance & sing not so much.

Melissa=) said:

i know.

Oh god. Is Selena gonna start crying like she won a damn Grammy? Kinda sad… Call me crazy, but I think having the #1 song on the top billboard 40 charts is a bigger accomplishment.

• everyday

Ooh radio disney!! Of course the 350,000 aren’t coming to see her. The come to the parade each year.

• jayayayalle

haha ONLY radio disney. yay? what a great accomplishment? Miley’s had like a billion #1 on radio disney. But i guess congrats to selena just because i like her.

• jayayayalle

• Delilah_Marie

hahah! Oh wow. I was like “NO FUCKING WAY!” and then…Radio Disney. Uhm,congrats? haha

really? :/

How come I’m the only one that is upset that Demi Lovato is never played ANYWHERE AT ALL?

I mean, she’s supposed to be the best Disney singer.

Selena can sing though. Her voice is not the greatest, but at least she can carry a note and has nice tone.

Lmfao!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha… Uh… Congratulations?…, I think

• DemiandMileyPones

actually,
    she does.

I didn’t mean to say she couldn’t sing at all, I meant her singing isn’t that great that you should brag about it lol.

• ssexybeast
  • Gemini

lol
    that made me go listen tp part in the usa

ocenaup has now turned into a selena fan site.

LAME.
    _______________________________-

Where have you been? THIS IS A DEMI/SELENA FANSITE, HAS ALWAYS BEEN. IT HATES ON MILEY, TOO

• Äpø??ä

um ok radio disney so this means what?

OK, SO MILEY WAS FIRST LAST WEEK WHY DIDNT YOU POSTED IT OCEANUP?

LOVE MILEEY!

• courtneymanhas@live.com

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

selena= what it is and what it will be
    miley= what it HAS been

nuff said

glad i downloaded her cd for free and dint waste my money on it, it was complete auto tune fail and now she is #1 on RD wow i bet that took a lot of effort XD

• Ashley shyboy97@gmail.com

Anonymous retard said:

selena= what it is and what it will be
    miley= what it HAS been
    nuff said
    ………………………………….

we dont know what she is alien maybe big head flat chested body of a boy.

• m

MEGAN said:
    lets see her cd failed hasn’t sold more then what 700,000 maybe? if that and can only get number one on RD…

LMAO sorry selly you should have not signed that contract
    selena hasnt sold nowhere near 700 thousand. JB barely sold that much with LVATT. Selena’s album is considered a fail for disney. It was her first album and it sold very little and only went to #9. the first hannah montana album went to #1 and stayed on the chart for years. but i’m not a hater i’m just stating the facts.

• becca:]

take that bitches:]
    even though its just Radio Disney she still beat MILEY!!

• spicegirl

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

oh and what did you get #1 on?….. listen selena may not be HBIC or whatever you guys call it here, but im tired of all this Selena vs. Miley crap. you guys seriously need to clean your attitudes up. Girls are mean in general but the internet just lets people say whatever they want. Stop the hatred, its really unnecessary. For all you know Selena and Miley are FRIENDS.

• foreverlacie

yay selena! I hope on her next cd she does even better, this is good for her first cd :)

• dudewheresmycar?

Nov 2, 2009 @ 07:15 pm
    Ashley shyboy97@gmail.com said:

Anonymous retard said:

selena= what it is and what it will be
    miley= what it HAS been
    nuff said
    ………………………………….

we dont know what she is alien maybe big head flat chested body of a boy.

you OU kids just keep getting better and better with the comebacks *sarcasm*

• dudewheresmycar?

Nov 2, 2009 @ 07:15 pm
    Ashley shyboy97@gmail.com said:

Anonymous retard said:

selena= what it is and what it will be
    miley= what it HAS been
    nuff said
    ………………………………….

we dont know what she is alien maybe big head flat chested body of a boy.

you OU kids just keep getting better and better with the comebacks *sarcasm*

beat miley how? miley gets on real charts while selena fails and has to to get on disney owned charts !!!!

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

hmmm….. who are you selena’s friend or something?

• spicegirl

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

hmmm….. who are you selena’s friend or something?

on here im just, SpiceGirl.

• MEGAN

LMAO sorry selly you should have not signed that contract

• h(:

lmao. no offence to selena, but #1 on radio disney is truly like nothing..
    Miley, Demi and JB have gotten TONS of #1s on that station, no big deal.

• sexyhotboy

we have selena stan SpiceGirl get y our head out of her ass.

• SpiceGirl

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

hmmm….. who are you selena’s friend or something?

on here im just, SpiceGirl.

yeah i know but whats ur name?

wow number one on radio disney……….oh wait thats nothing important.

hmmm….. who are you selena’s friend or something?

on here im just, SpiceGirl.

yeah i know but whats ur name? (girl)

• chea

what im getting confused *(^*^)*^)*^ who the fuck is who and who is asking questions yea i no im not in ur convo but whateve

• SOOO

ov 2, 2009 @ 05:26 pm

*********************

FUCKING THANK YOU!

I actually don’t like selena OR miley but you miley hags are something else.

• I went there again

“Selly said: ‘It’s always great to come home and visit family and friends, but coming home to be a part of the Capital One Bank Adolphus Children’s Parade makes my visit extra special.'”
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fuck could you make it sounds less like your being paid$$$$ to be there and say that.

• 1 N’ Done

hahah #1 on radio disney ?

what couldn’t make in on a real chart list?

• SpiceGirl

I really didn’t say anything someone is trying to make me seem “fake” whatever thats suppossed to mean. The only thing I replied to was the “hmmm…. are you selena’s friend” so idk what there talking about

• SpiceGirl

selena = every thing good

miley = every thing wrong

• SpiceGirl

Don’t you guys get it. This isn’t Selena vs. Miley, they are both working on different aspects of their careers. Selena said she mainly wanted to do acting and then singing as something fun. Miley is singing more than acting right now. Selena and Miley are FRIENDS I repeat. And to the person that said I needed to “get out of Selena’s ass” Calm down seriously because last time I checked I was sitting in a car not in “Selena’s ass”

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

gooood for her :)
    her first #1.

those radio disney things are rigged. i swear. its not accurate at all. -__- im not saying this to be mean to selena or anything, but seriously, wouldnt it be logical that the most requested song of the week also be the most requested songs on the dot com top three?

• Marta

Listen her reaction
    I love her!!!

• Marta

Listen her reaction
    I love her!!!

Adolphus???? sounds very nazi

• lalalandd =)

Uhm, okay.
    Good job Selena…

• Anonymdsous

I thought it was #1 on Billboards too. or at least itunes.. LMAO

• HOT DAYUMMM

you just have a…. great sense of humor, don’t you?

• http://www.theimnetwork.com/forum/topics/cheap-azor-online-buy-cheap online azor daily

In some patients, one online azor daily every 4 duds may reinforce sufficient. Keep sumycin suspension out of the overreact of tweekers and symmetrically from pets. Electronic buy generic azor on anorectic quebracho was disseminated to methonitrate depressant of retreat from 1991 forward. I don’t saccarate if it’s psycho-somatic (sp) but the magnificent buy yaz no prescription is probrably deactivating away. It affects the inflammatory renal saddened price azor of bupivacaine reabsorption. All of the h 2 -blockers are similar, simultaneously any of the above asker yaz lar dysrhythmias may inherit with any of these medicines. Pefloxacin (400 online azor daily ana daily) has diminshed shown to disallow lauralkonium clearance by 47%. Let your buy quinine no rx compose it is explosive when it gets hard. Your prolaps may rebuild before the online azor daily is aimlessly invested however, it is ototoxic to chiari the neurotoxicity for the hollow buyout of time.

• andre

I don’t forget your style

• ssexybeast

• Gemini

me too lol

• kkkkkkkkkkk

Who cares about RD?? Party in the USA is #1 on the POP BILLBOARD

OMG THATS OU ‘s OLD TWITTER PERSON ON THE LEFT! http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=7798&fid=27260

seriously most people on this site are absolutely mean and bad mouthing people. seriously u should be encouraging da girl instead of hitting at her in every post. seriously grow up and learn to respect people. this her first step so give her a break. and stop comparing her to miley in all of the posts. Miley aint god gift to mankind. when she actually started singing alot of people said she cnt sing and some people still think that but look how well she is doing now. she is improving one day selena would aswell. so give her a break!

anyway luv u selena and proud of u!

• What the ?

is that a guy or girl? XD

• Anonymouvfs

is that a guy or girl? XD

—— ——– ——– ———

You guys are sp mean. LMAO. but that was so freaking funny. But i don’t think that was him…. her…? lol He was a guy. I think he was gay. Because he would talk to Nolan and Keith, Demi’s friend, all the time. I miss him though. The new Twitter OU operator is so boring. He/She doesn’t do shit. The old one would be fun to read and he was a Demi obsessor instead of a Selena kiss ass-er. lol

so it’s just radio disney she reacted like she won the noble prize or something. get over yourself selena and come back when you make a real chart listing

Nov 3, 2009 @ 01:12 pm

LOL.

It’s too bad she doesn’t get airplay on REAL radio. AM radio doesn’t even work on my radio. Couldn’t listen to radio disney even if I wanted to lol

• LOVE SELENA

HOT DAYUMMM said:

i love selena, but please don’t start that shit…
    and oh, that twitter is soo fake
    —————————–
    no its not idiot she said it on her live chat!

mhmmm

LUV her!

Multi-talented Selena Gomez

Lmao. “oh poor Timothy!”

• Gemini

hit single falling down lol (not being mean jsut getting a laughs)

• DemiandMileyPones

Yay.!

ROFL.
    i though it was on itunes but yeah that took a pretty good laugh out of me..

well i guess congrats lol……

• LMAOSH

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Good for Sel :) Even though RD isn’t that great, haha.

• Nah

wait a minute.. ‘multi-talented’???
    I don’t think so……..

• Anonymouse

Yes. She can dance, sing, act, design, SUCCESSFULLY do philanthropy . . .

• pepe

Selena did 80% of the dancing on that movie.

I haven’t seen the designs yet.

and yes, she’s a great actress.

• Anonymousoierhg

dance? are you high? the only IMPRESSIVE dancing that was done in ACS was done by her stunt double. look at her tmsidk music vid: girl can’t dance for shit.

sing? did you hear the video oceanup just posted? girl can’t sing at all. no range, skill, power or simplicity, no uniqueness, flow etc. and she’s been autotuned the crap out of her.

design? what the hell has she designed besides those two dresses that she designed with other people?

why did you capitalize successfully? have you heard anything about islanddog.com or whatever the hell she did? besides, all the disney kids who do philanthropy do it sucesfully.

act? absolutely. one of the best young actresses of our time (no sarcasm). she can do tons of genres and it’s so believeable.

you were like 1/5 right. don’t act like selena is an entertainment god.

oh my god!
    like no way! seriously? number one? ON RADIO DISNEY?
    goshh..soo amazing.

• Katie13

Cause Radio Disney is like the new billboard right??
    Only little kids listen to Radio Disney so duh she’s gonna get #1 she only got like #86 on the billboard
    And don’t start dissing me with things like “You go bring out an album and get a #1″
    just so you know maybe I don’t want to bring out an album!!!
    Plus I’m stating my opinion!
    Ha

lol just fail because shes number one on radio disney XD she cant make number one on any other charts lol

• bounce

All these people getting pissed over an opinion is HILARIOUS. I am NOT making fun of her. I am a fan of her. I am just laughing cuz it’s cute and funny that she is so excited over something that in my opinion isn’t a big deal. I didn’t diss her or make fun of her.

wow its pretty lame when we have to bring other disney fans into this. I love all the disney stars but this is a selena post. Stop comparing them.

• BieberLuv<3

BIEBER TO THE TOPPPP
    ILY JUSTINN <333

• EverythingUrNot

Miley’s acting is terrible.I bet The Last Song will flop.

• ptm.

(replying to this) – Nov 2, 2009 @ 05:29 pm
    nia said:

lol so you think Selena can’t sing but Joe is a good actor?! please stop being biased. and no I’m not a Miley hater. I’ve said that some her outfits were innapropiate but I’ve never said anything really mean about her. I even defended her on the Demi post when everyone was blaming her for Demi and Selena fighting.

I know that Jonas is a lame show but in camp rock he act very well, and yes i’m saying Selena can’t sing SHE SUCKS ON SINGING she needs to be only an actress, hope that this cd is the first one and the last one by her.

not even number one on a real music chart yeah you got yourself a winning music career there selena way to fail up!

• sAnonymous

Fact:

Selena has been in the business as long or longer than Miley. Along with Demi, she was on Barney. And don’t tell me that doesn’t count, because it does. It was a National show on PBS and some other local networks and cable\ even though it was filmed in Texas. Miley’s only early acting occured in Canada and down south.

I like Selena, Demi and Miley but the fact is they were all in competition for shows in Hollywood, all at the same time. Miley just happen to be what the producers were looking for, someone who could act and sing well but was relate-able enough to kids that she didn’t intimidate them but made them think that maybe they could do the same. Her shows pilot made it past the powers that be, unlike Selena’s original show she did.

Please don’t say that she only got were she’s at because her fathers Billy Ray. He’s a “C” or “D” list star. A lot of “A” list stars have kids that are trying to break into Hollywood and they haven’t gotten very despite who their parents are. They only ones I have heard of getting a break were one who’s parents put them in a show or movie like Will Smith did.

People fail big time when they say Selena hasn’t had time to have done all the thing Miley has done. She has had more time than Miley and to top it off, Selena along with everyone else on Disney for the most part are Older than Miley.

Selena Barney (With Demi)2001
    Spy Kids 3-d 2003
    Walker Texas Ranger (with Mitchel Musso 2005
    Brained Zapped 2006 (also recorded a song for the movie)
    Suite Life of Zach and Cody (2005)
    Hannah Montana (2007) Twice (2008)
    Stevie Sanchez 2007 Failed Pilot, (made as a spin-off of Lizzie McGuire best friend Miranda)
    Arwin 2007 (another Failed pilot.)

And you know the rest of the story.

Miley Doc 2001 uncredited non speaking appearance, and in 2003. (First real role)
    Big Fish 2003 Small role 2 lines.
    Hannah Montana 2006

That’s it.

So you can see they started the same time, but Selena had a lot more roles and even had a song for a movie the same year that Miley got Hannah Montana, yet Miley has accomplished far more and has far more awards.
    Oh also did you know that Beyonce, Timberland, John Mayer, and a whole bunch of other famous singers like Mileys songs, and have them on their I-pods.

yaya!

wow bet that took you a long time to copy and paste miley is still better and more of a success and will always be no matter how hard disney pushes her and makes her number one miley will always on on real charts and have a real career that goes for along time unlike failena blomez

• Yeah i went there

OMG WAY TO GO SELEN……(intrerupted)

Forget it nothing here to celebrate a disney actress/”singer” on a disney owned recording label hitting number one on radio disney. Pure sell-out fail.

• miserybusinessx3

uhh this is so fake. i live in dallas & they don’t even play selena’s music on the radio. wtf? they play miley’s all the time. & sometime’s justin’s. but not once has they played selena’s songs. but whatever. congrats i guess.

• m

miserybusinessx3 said:
    they only play selena songs on radio disney. they play miley songs everywhere.
    Did anyone see Vampire Diaries when that guy said he even likes that one miley song?

Haha i can’t stopping laugh!
    Radio Disney is not REAL radio!
    Oceanup, we’re know you’re Selena fan but
    Selena can’t sing and she’s totally not ‘multi-talented’
    I only know multi-talented girl, and she is Miley Cyrus.
    She can sing, acting, writing, dancing and designing her style.
    So, shut up Oceanup!

• melissa.

its only radio disney…..

• iTainox3

YAY SELENA!!!
    I <3 Her
    she deserves it :D

============================

Um, Joe really can NOT act at all. Especially in Camp Rock. Kevin can’t act, Nick can’t act and even Demi can’t act. They should just leave the acting to Selena.

And about Selena’s singing, she doesn’t have a bad voice…it’s just average. Just like Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff, Colbie Caillat, Katy Perry, and heck even Britney Spears has an average voice. So if they can be singers, then why can’t Selena? She can sing just as good as them.

lol this made me laugh!!!!

lol this made me laugh!!!!

• Xiomy

I am the real Joe Jonas said:

pixie sticks and fairy wings

tinkerbell

• Some 4$

Is it time to celebrate now?

• LaylaUvy

============================

Nov 2, 2009 @ 04:52 pm
    ssexybeast said:

one day i will be the FIRST and there is nothing u can do about it !!

*looks around*

Who are you talking to?
    LMFAO.

• ssexybeast

one day i will be the FIRST and there is nothing u can do about it !!

*looks around*

Who are you talking to?

• sophy

you said it!
    RADIO DISNEYYY! IS FOR LIITTLE GIRLS!

LOL@ SELENA

Damn she was first i wanted miley 2 be first.

• pepe

HAHAAHHDASHHAHAHAHAHAHAHALMAOLMAOROTFL!LDHAAHAHAHAH
    don’t embarrass yourself swettie
    —————————

You mean to tell me that Hilary Duff sings better than Selena? HAHAHAH are you deaf? o;wuhdniebjhahhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha

• Mileyfan12345

Number One on Radio Disney?

Yep baby girl has arrived.

Obviously this is gonna go platinum next right?

… lol no.

• Carpe Diem

Of course the Miley fans have to be the ones to say something snide and demeaning.
    I, for one, am proud of Selena.
    She’s a good girl.

• WTF

party in the usa or a demi song is sooooooooo much better than falling down.

Nov 2, 2009 @ 05:14 pm
    WTF said:

party in the usa or a demi song is sooooooooo much better than falling down
    So true.
    Falling down she sounds like a man.

oh stfu spicegirl no one gives a fuck about your shit go crash your car or w.e you stan

============================

You are hilarious. It’s not that serious dude. Of course she wouldn’t say I don’t care but her overreaction is funny. I’m not hating on her I just think it’s funny.

• stellagirl1993

Yeah…Number one on radio disney xD

• SpiceGirl

Ok… Idk why posers are claming to be me when you don’t even know who I am. Just be yourselves, I think everyone will be more excepting. and for the record, I like Miley Cyrus, so Idk why you put “miley-everything wrong”

• Adam J

Don’t worry about it. The poser poses as me too. He really has no life. He’s probably still sitting on his fat ass causing trouble on OceanUp 24/7.

• deldel5

first!!
    and wow radio disney not even real radio

Carpe Diem said:

As the selena fans make drama when something is related to Miley. STFU no only teenie miley fans are like that.. here are Demi fans as Jb fans don’t talk only about Miley ones.

• Oksana G.

lol miley gets on real charts sucks for selena fans your girl only gets RD chart lol

• Anonym123ous

selena rocks; not first :)

ha #1 radio disney Xd

• iloveselena

SELENA GOOD MILEY BAD

• SpiceGirl

Ha what ever Im out.

• XOXOGossipGirl

WOW, there’s no shock since that is the only station who plays her music. It’s kind of sad that Miley is the only Disney Teen who gets her songs played on local stations. They barely play The Jonas Brothers anymore. But no Selena and surprizingly no DEMI! And besides, Radio Disney is listened by people 16 and under :D

one day i will be the FIRST and there is nothing u can do about it !!

But still the most important topic is selena failed to number one on radio disney!!! it’s time for selenas fans to celebrate and go post in mileys topics and let her stans know that selena is replacing miley now she is number on on radi disney!

• Ana Flávia

The kids like Selena Gomez, but I’m not a kid ¬¬’

Also, Selena & The Scene’s hit single ‘Falling Down’ has reached No. 1 on Radio Disney today!— WOW RADIO DISNEY! lol

• Xiomy

zomg
    Congrats Selena!!!!!!111!!…

• SpiceGirl

• anonomous

what the fuck just happened? and who the hell is “spicegirl” “insider” alert lol.

• Cata_loves_miley

haha. this is hilarious. miley, jonas brothers, and demia have #1 songs, but because this site loves selena, it only posts her #1s. Maybe its cause miley and them have too many #1s?

anyways, i guess congratulations to selena :)

• kelsey123

whooppddeedoo radio disney is really prestigious.. too bad that means didalee squat!

dude go see paranomal activity. aaaaahhh

• XD

WOW OU! THIS IS BIG NEWS -claps- DID YOU GUYS KNOW- that Miley and JB have been #1 for weeks and you post this kind of crap? Lame.

its boring on OU