BOUNCE Fan Remake

• Anonymous3oh3

i just dont get why you would re-enact the whole thing. so dumb and pointless, we’ve already seen the original and its funnier so why do this. its just stupid and a waste of time.

• Becky

Yay! Thank you SO much for posting this!!! :)We worked so hard on it!

• kaylaaaa

i knoww them too! amazingggg video.so legit!

LMAO! That was pretty good! LOL @ Big Rob? :D

• iloveejonassss~!

it’s wierd how really close they got to the actual clothes they wore and the costumes and glasses or whatever on the real video

• jay:)

lmfao! Big Rob!haha

Courtney is ugly as usual

Hope they’ll see your video!
    Good job guys !

• Anonymousssssss

First was lame. This is double lame!

• Almost Blue

Hahah.
    Wow. I really liked this remake.

• LaLaLandGirl

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.

best video ever fuck the haters

• its laay laaay

i knoe right! ive actually seen the original 12 times and i saw another remake and i was like ughhh they r wastin timeee!!! i agree…

• kristen <333

i saw this. best remake ever

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting.– THAT’S Courtney, she chewed like a horse all thru the video! Fyi she said she addicted to gum, so it wasnt an act! ewwww

Awesome bounce remake here:

hahaha here comes the oceanup hate. whatever

• Mica

WOW! Awesome job!

• bounce double fan

It’s a compliment to them (the originals)…. so it’s not pointless or a waste of time. Stop hating.

Seriously enjoying the hate comments on this,we did a good job, don’t be jealous. — YOU SPAM ALL THE BOARD TO GET NOTICED RIGHT? YES YOU DID! SO EMBRACE THE CRITICISM! fyi, so NOT jealous!

• briannaMarie

OK. did anyone else think the one that dressed looked exactly like nick at first?
    I thought it was so my heart started racing.
    lmfao.
    xD

Oh please they SPAMMED the boards. Little famewhores that they are!

seriously, get over yourself haters.

I LOVE JENNY AND MELAINA!!!!!

you have issues getting pissed off at someone for chewing gum

• Anonymous3oh3

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________

the first one fail and they fail for remaking a fail video

• Anonymous3oh3

have you ever seen chicago. pop, six, squish…

LMFAO. Famewhores? REALLY?
    Maybe they were actually proud of the hard work and effort they put into it and wanted it to be seen.
    Seriously, get over yourself. They did GREAT! Best remake I’ve seen yet!

• Bounce, just bounce

Anonymous3oh3 said:
    have you ever seen chicago. pop, six, squish…

“uh-uh, cicero, lipschitz.” yes! I love that movie. <3

“You pop that gum one more time…and he did.”

maybe you just have a camel toe lala?

wow, you’re obviously a dumb shit for wasting your time to comment on this if you think its terrible.

• ftydtfufu

at least they got up off their asses and did something other then sit on the computer and complain about the jonas brothers or something like many of the oceanuppers.

• Delsy

I found it kinda funny they redid courtneys gum.

Really? You think they’re wasting their time??! Your wasting YOUR time commenting on that. They had fun & did a great job! KUDOS to you, boys & girls!

• purple

haha this is AWESOME.
    so cute! <3

LAME!

• meeeeeeeeeee

omg that was legit

• Maggie

hahahahahah that dude on the dance break did tha jeerrrk! hahah i love you becky!

yall did awesome! so close to the real thing!

• J-Bug

It was good like really looked liked the real video but it was kind of pointless like someone already said.They should have made a parody.

• Jane

i think the clothes are awesome!

• Frankieeeee !

This is awesome!!! Good job guys! :)

Forget the haters, their just people that have nothing better to do with their lives and they just sit in front of their computer screen waiting to bash someone they don’t even know. They obviously are trying to make them feel better about themselves. Haha. To the people being rude.. Grow up.

• ….

That was amazing. They did an awesome job and it was almost EXACTLY like JB’s video. Haters are stupid and need to go play in traffic.

• star19

I need a new JONAS post. |:

• Teamjonas101

That was amazing!!!!!!! Good job

• Teamjonas101

That was amazing!!!!!!! Good job

• Melissa.

god! GREAT JOB GUYS!it’s like exactly the saaaaaaame clothes even demi’s socks r the same xD it was funny & the guys should be really good friends with the girls cuz seriously my friends wouldnt do that EVER. when i say jonas thEy are like saksnmgr8uhefndsm :)GREAT JOB.

• Emily Ford

Looked JUST like Nick haha! Girl playing Courtney, take it down a notch. Jeez. But it was funny. Too bad they didn’t have a black person play BR, and the end good quality. It would have been perfect! Still awesome though =)

• Bring it..

This is amazing!!!!!!!! oh and by the way she is not a camel!!! maybe you have a camel toe you stupid lala girl!! yea i said it im not scarred of you!!!!!!!!!!! so anyways you guys did great!!! i love you all!!!! muah!!!!!

i loveeddd this video! nice job bounce doubles.

• HyperMe

This is stupid, I really see no point of doing remakes, but that’s just me.

that was SOO good it was scary how accurate it was to the real video!!
    Great job guys (:

• amylynn.

this is too funny(:
    iloveeee JENNY & MELAINA ! :D

• heidilynn

Hey! You guys got on oceanup! Congrats! Just saying… my roommate and best friend ever ever ever was Big Rob… props to the Flynns! I love you three!

• Adam

Yeah this video sucks why remake a video that just came out and was done to make money$$$$ oh theJB did it for fun right? no wait they are selling it now on itunes to make even more money for you retards. So props to TH JB for scamming you people out of your money.

• Ashley-12

They did such a good job!

• Anony!

• no name

LaLaLandGirl said:

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.

you’re probably the most arrogant person on Oceanup.
    Seriously.
    You don’t even like the Jonas Brothers yet you go on their posts and always belittle the fans. I don’t see why you make yourself so high and mighty but just stop, because it’s annoying.

• blythe

HAHAHAHA that was great!!!

Great work, guys! THat was AWESOME!!! I’m sure the JoBro’s and Demi are gonna here about this…:] congrats!! <3

Gee I wonder if Mrs Obama will take the grils to see Selena? —- wait for it—– LMAO!

• the_historian

this is really good

• Carpe Diem

no name said:

LaLaLandGirl said:

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.

you’re probably the most arrogant person on Oceanup.
    Seriously.

I’ve noticed that too. No offense to you, LalalandGirl or whatever your name is…but it is a tad bit annoying.
    We’re all in the same place.
    NO ONE on Oceanup is cool, so stop with the bold letters and respect others, ok?

• Kpurity

Team HeadHawk’s SCRUB video would own this. :]

Yup. (:

• Kpurity

Team HeadHawk’s SCRUB video would own this. :]

Yup. (:

pahahaha Im peeing at the haters!!!! You guys are hilarious, seriously. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on this :] — see how it is when you do to Miley & whoever.///

• Allie Lee

no name said:

LaLaLandGirl said:

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.

you’re probably the most arrogant person on Oceanup.
    Seriously.

————————-

She actually doesn’t like any celebrity mentioned on here, not just the Jonas Brothers.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Haha aw they did good! :D

Haha, as the other person phrased it.

Dear “La la whatever the fuck your name is” I suggest you watch your disgusting mouth because the “disgusting camel” girl might just know where to fucking find you and kill you in your sleep. Sweet dreams bitch. :)

Sticks,rocks and now marbles. hmmm. Them’s some High Stakes! Yeah,dude. I think I’m in over my head! I fold! You win! =)_____________________ KNEW IT! IF YOU WANNA PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS, YOU NEED THE BIG BUCKS! OK, NEXT TIME HAVE STICKS, ROCKS & MARBLES READY TO GO! Fyi, you coulda won, I was bluffing! Thanks for Playing! You’re awesome I had a laugh! :))))

wow you copied something you are so original

—————
    I could have won? Oh man, don’t tell me that!
    I was wantin’ some of those marbles pretty bad! Dang! I shoulda known you were bluffin’! LMAO! Thanks, that was fun!

Until Next Time! :D

• Cat Woman

LaLaLandGirl said:

Rachel said:

Well, they say immitation is the highest form of flattery right? Thanks for trying to be like me, sweetheart.

P.S. That post made you look REALLY cool.

I see you can’t take criticism seriously.

& I thought I was replying to someone worth the time.

You really need to get off your high horse, dear.
    I’ve seen your comments on other posts, and as other people have said; you’re not above anyone.
    I didn’t know that being a Beatles fan on Oceanup was so prestigous.
    Lots of other people on here like them too, but they’ve managed to respect others interests.
    You really have no buisiness being on this site.
    Your attempts at being dry and witty on every post is getting old.
    No one finds you humorous.
    So just leave.

• DinoGirl

Kpurity said:
    Yup. (:
    _______________________________

Kpurity, I didn’t know you were on. :]
    Me and Chuck are in the other Jonas post.
    Less drama. xD

• CORRUPTED

Why is everyone being mean to Lalalandgirl?
    Just because she’s stating her opionion?

• Madeline

no one fucking cares.

• Kpurity

_______________________________

Kpurity, I didn’t know you were on. :]
    Me and Chuck are in the other Jonas post.
    Less drama. xD
    What other Jonas post? No other Jonas post has people commenting on it. Aha.

—————
    I could have won? Oh man, don’t tell me that!

Until Next Time! :D _______ Yeah, those marbles are so cool! Lots of colors and with friggin SWIRLS! Yeah I went there! Ok, till next time! :D

• Carpe Diem

CORRUPTED said:

Why is everyone being mean to Lalalandgirl?
    Just because she’s stating her opionion?

======

She belittles other people and it just gets a tad annoying. Other people have noticed, and it’s cool she’s not into what everyone else is into, but she doesn’t respect other people on here.
    If you don’t like the celebs on Oceanup…why bother coming here?

• DinoGirl

Kpurity said:

What other Jonas post? No other Jonas post has people commenting on it. Aha.
    _____________________________________

Nick Jonas & The Administration post. :P

Anonymous3oh3 is fucking annoying.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

think thats the point….. aha.

• Jenna

that was a GOOD remake!! y’all are good at it.

• rae

wow
    that was so fuckin stupid!

• CAitlin

you did a good job, but theres a better one.
    search- jonasloverr500 “bounce remake”
    i watched it. it’s really good!!

hahahahaa becky jenny and jami i just died :))))) yall are hilarious.. ps jame your dance moves were like nothing id ever seen before ahhahaha

• Chandler

ahahaahaha.
    love this. it’s almost exactly like the orignial

• wowzers

This video is f87cking AMAZING! It has over 37,000 views and that’s DOUBLE the amount the views of the people who the Jonas Brothers favorited. Good work guys.

• Reannnna

i looveee thisss!!! and jenny and mell!

• miranda

AHHHHH this was filmed in new orleans :)
    at the riverwalk park, and jackson square! and i noticed the LSU hat… ahh reppin’ my city.

whoever made this, please add me so we can become best friends hahaha

myspace.com/mmmiraaandaaa

• eileen<3

I know them! i used to go to school with them! jenny i sent you a message on myspace about this on oceanup! i love melania and jenny! yall are amazing! i love yall! i’m coming to chapelle for highschool!

• lexyJonas

hahaha amazing (: <3333

• Candace

Okay first of all, maybe they didn’t want to make it their own. They just wanted to have fun, trust me i go to school with jenny and melaina, and they are nonstop laughter so stop being jealous of them. and the jonas brothers will probaly see the remake and tell them how good it is. so shove it.

• Maggie

WELL I THINK THEIR ALL VERY PRETTY! SO ALL YOU HATERS CAN GO SUCK A DICK! :)

Sad but.. FIRST AGAIN!

AMAZING!

• RHC

Haha, I have some friends who were doing something like that, too!

• Led Zep fan xoxo

I don’t see how it’s cool to like older bands. I mean I LOVE Led Zeppelin (as you can tell by my name) but I don’t think it makes me any less nerdy than all the other commenters on here :X

I’m not hating on anyone here, BUT, as someone said before we’re all on a freakin’ gossip site for disney stars.

We’re all losers.

No matter what band we like, no matter what couple we support, we’re fucking twats.

So let’s jump off that horse and rejoice in the name of Tim.

• idkMyBFFjill

those guys probably wanna shoot themselves now ahaha

but i must say it was pretty impressive

they did a good job. ignore the haters they just wished they had done it first.

• jonasmyhero

OMJ!! I am watching this and seeing that these people are my Heros!! I love what they did!! They are so amazing!!! I love them!!!

• msjonas13

omg thats so good

• eden

Wow thats really good! and its really similar to the original(:
    Love it<3

• Save Nick Jonas

LaLaLandGirl said:

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.

============================

You’re so cool because you type in bold.

the girl at the start was funny (in a good way)
    the costumes are funny but stupid but it was exactly the real ones cool

• DinoGirl

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

because how big you are on the cover of j-14 IS the real test of how successful you are
    _______________________________________

xD

• Miley

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

_______________________________________

xD –Your still my favorite Jo Hoe Nicky,. My Manages tells me to say Frankie shhhhh .. See ya same place, same time ;)

The part that I hate the most is the girl with the fuckin’ gum.

Disgusting camel.
    _____________

• natsaywhat

check out our version of bounce…i think you’ll like our big rob (:

• jessicaviberg

you should post this bounce-remake instead, it is sooooo cool!!!

• hpaddictedx

Your attempts at being dry and witty on every post is getting old.
    No one finds you humorous.
    So just leave.
    Lmao, I think LaLalandGirl is hilarious. So just speak for yourself.

I love how all of you are talking about how she puts others down…but you are doing the same to her. So it’s okay for you guys to do it, right? Please. It’s wrong on BOTH parts.

• DinoGirl

Miley said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

_______________________________________

_____________________________________

…..What?

LOL thats courtney, nick’s girlfriend. it is pretty weird how she has to open her entire mouth to chew gum.— Whats that BOY thinking? He has downgraded big time!

Those girls in that video NEED to LOSE weight!!!!!!!!!

• Bounce Doubles Fan

It’s so easy to see who is unhappy with themselves in these comments. All of the people with the negative things to say… maybe you’re unhappy with your looks, or your weight, or your friends, or your relationships, or maybe your bedtime (LOL). I’m not sure. But it is a known fact that anyone who puts other people down or only has negative things to say is very, very insecure about themselves. If you are a good person on the inside, you don’t knock others for stepping out of their comfort zone and trying something fun. Just because you can’t find the confidence to do something like this doesn’t mean you tear other people down because they do! All it does is show your insecurity about yourselves. And it’s quite funny.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Impressive. they did a great job.

lose weight? really.. none of the girls in this video need to lose weight. they are not overweight, they look fine actually.

calling people you don’t even know fat/ugly/too skinny an so on is little rude. looks like your mother raised you right.

Those girls in that video NEED to LOSE weight!!!!!!!!!______FOR REAL!

• Oh Yeah!

could have won? Oh man, don’t tell me that!

You said the magic words! I love colors and swirls on anything, especially on marbles! I’m gonna win me some of those marbles next time so YOU better be prepared with plenty of backup! Oh and I’m bringing the popcorn so you bring the drinks?
    See ya later! ;)

• Lulu11

I don’t like anyone in the original “Bounce” video, so I will say this is an improvement.

• star19

Great job to them! (:

• anonymous

i dont know who you think you are talking about OUR weight. but seriously that is so wrong and you really shouldn’t say things like that. ps: GO DIE IN A HOLE!

• dreamer

Great job, the costumes are awesome.

Courtney is ugly as usual
    hahaha it’s true haha

• THETRUTH

SOOO FUNNY.
    uhmm is that the boys MOM as big rob?
    lol
    this video is awesome.
    its almost as good as the other one from mexico that the boys favourited on their youtube i believe
    ahh gotta love the remakes.

• CHUCKNORRIS

DinoGirl said:

Team HeadHawk’s SCRUB video would own this. :]
    ____________________

SCRUB would OWN this video 100%
    we will DOMINATEEE theseeeee biotchess.
    THATS IT DINOTELLONICHOLAS, we shall meet up eventually and make our video. and a better version of “BOO”…cause we’re awesome. and their ending sucked butt.
    GOODNIGHT OU friends & foes.

• Kourtney

they did a really good job!

• LaLaLandGirl

You swine!

• MelakneeRows

This is quite hilarious. I can tell it took a lot of time and effort to get the moves down, the look right and find great locations. Major props.
    Haters keep hatin.

• Kristin

I know them! They did a great job! Thanks for posting this!

• Coco

0_o
    WTF is this

• Cookiie Jonas.

HaHa My friends && I are working on SOmethin Like This. :) <3.

• Mica

(2) “i hate obama, the end” was not my substantial argument. it was a final conclusion to inform you that no matter what you say, i will never ever support or like him. hes a disgusting person, with corrupted values. and i know i will never convince you to not support him, you will have to come to your own senses on that one. go educate yourself on the current workings of the government today, it wont take long.

again, im done. i do not like him. and you can continue trying to argue with me on that one, but i will not continue. i’ve already stated my firm opinion.

——————————————–

Ok, I’m not trying to make you like Obama or anything, actually I really don’t care about anything you like. Let me remind you this started with you saying:

“First daughters Malia and Sasha Obama went to Miley Cyrus’ concert tonight with their Mom, while Dad was watching basketball!
    40 minutes ago from CoTweet

obama was watching basketball and not doing his job.. big surprise. the whole family is in it for the perks. they don’t care about the country.”

Wheather you like Obama or not has nothing to do with the fact that comment was dumb.
    Tell me one person you know who works 24/7 and can’t take 2 hours of his time to go to a basketball game? And what does his wife or daughter has to to with the way he takes the country?

BTW, Why would I want to make you like Obama? Like I cared.. I don’t even live in the US you dumbas!

Led Zep fan xoxo said:

We’re all losers.

So let’s jump off that horse and rejoice in the name of Tim.
    ___ OH you have a JOE picture! OK JOE if YOU & Hannah get together , which would be so HOT you can yourselves HOE! What do ya say?

• mathematician

i’ve definitely seen better remakes like the one on jonas brother’s YT favorite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU2FXHVEUNE)

this one is only good when it came to copying the costumes and copying the moves. other than that, it’s too bland.

• Kpurity

We’re all losers.

So let’s jump off that horse and rejoice in the name of Tim.
    …What the hell? Rofl.

• Led Zep fan xoxo

Led Zep fan xoxo said:

We’re all losers.

So let’s jump off that horse and rejoice in the name of Tim.

====

No. Jackie, just no.

FIND THE JONAS BROTHERS! WHERE WALDO? WHERES NICK JOE & KEVIN?? http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2972287&id=6338692612 ____________ Oh my Could they get any smaller? Took me a minute to find them. pffffttt Its all Justin now :( ———————– THIS ONE IS WORSE! I remember when they were the biggest ones on the Magazines! :( http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2972287&id=6338692612#/photo.php?pid=2711470&id=6338692612

• girl crush mileyyyyy

• jbluver86

That’s a really good reamke, I like it =D!

• carrrllllyyyy

I know them :)
    they did such a good job.
    They deserveeeeeeee to be on here!

• Try This

Great job guys! You had me laughing…even “Nick’s” shoes were right!

• madi

AMAZING! hahaha i hope JB see this.. I’m sure they’d post it on their youtube channel

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________

like really the best video ever? there has never been another best video ever? oh wait yes every time a video a video its the best ever right?

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________

obama was watching basketball and not doing his job.. big surprise. the whole family is in it for the perks. they don’t care about the country.____ ITS A PARTY IN THE USA!!! ____________ SEE MAMMA OBAMA LOVES MILEY & TOOK HER DAUGHTERS TO THE CONCERT TO SEE HER! SO STFU!

• Mica

Anonymous3oh3 said:

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________

——————————————-

Not to insult the retards but.. ARE YOU RETARDED?

• Anonymous3oh3

Not to insult the retards but.. ARE YOU RETARDED?

______

nope, but i bet you are. and i bet you have no idea whats actually going on in the white house…. have fun using your freedom of speech on the internet, it will be gone soon. F the O

• me : ]

haha i love how these little girls are hating. sorry you’re weren’t creative nor ballsy enough to come up with the EXACT remake like we did, little nuggets. suck it. :)

• briannaMarie

THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME BY THE WAY!
    good job:)

• dood

my eyes.

LMFAO. Famewhores? REALLY?
    Seriously, get over yourself. They did GREAT! Best remake I’ve seen yet!— Let me guess, you’re in the video right? ROFL!

I’m just amazed they actually got guys to be in something Jonas-related.

• LaLaLandGirl

me : ] said:

REMAKING a video does not make you creative.

That’s just plain copying.

No creativity at all.

Suck it.

• Rachel

P.S. That post made you look REALLY cool.

Haha, you are SO cool..

The original Bounce Video was so STUPID. Demi was awesome though.

• bibi

i actually really liked this remake :)
    good job guys!

and seriously if you dont have anything nice to say you should really save it….people have feelings you know, and hiding behind a computer screen and saying things like that should really make you feel bad….think about it.

god bless!

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________ IF OBAMA CAN PARTY SO CAN WE!!! —— i hopped off the plane at LAX
    with my dreams and a guardian
    welcome to the land of fame XX
    am i gonna fit in
    jumped in the cab,
    here i am for the first time
    look to the right and i see the hollywood sign
    this is all so crazy
    everybody seems so famous
    my tummys turnin and im feelin kinda home sick
    too much pressure and im nervous,
    cause when the taxi man turned on the radio
    and a Jay Z song was on

there playin my song
    i know im gonna be ok
    yea,
    its a party in the USA
    yea,
    its a party in the USA

get to the club in my taxi cab
    everybodys lookin at me now
    like “whos that chick, thats rockin’ kicks,
    she gotta be from out of town”
    so hard with my girls not around me
    its definatel not a Nashville party
    cause’ all i see are stilletos
    i guess i never got the memo
    my tummys turnin and im feelin kinda home sick
    too much pressure and im nervous
    and the D.J. dropped my favorite tune
    and a britney song was on
    and the britney song was on

i know im gonna be ok
    yea,
    its a party in the USA
    yea,
    its a party in the USA

feel like i wanna fly
    back to my hometown tonight
    something stops me everytime
    the D.J. plays my song and i feel alright!

CHORUS:
    i know im gonna be ok
    yea,
    its a party in the USA
    yea,
    its a party in the USA

• ////

The original Bounce Video was so STUPID. Demi was awesome though.— FOR SURE! DEMI THE ONLY COOL ONE!

woulda been cooler if they had done their own version of the song. even if it was bad, it would’ve been funny and more og——– YES I MEAN COPYING IT EXACTLY MEANS .. no tHINKING & NO Creativity!

and the JB song wasNT on
    and the JB song wasNT on
    and the JB song wasNT on CAUSE THEY CANT GET ON THE RADIO!

i honestly don’t understand how some people can be so lame. your going to sit at your computer and hate on someone you don’t even know. its really ridiculous. grow up okay

REMAKING a video does not make you creative.– EXACTLY IT MAKES YOU A COPYCAT! for shame!

people still consider what’s on the radio as good music? who knew?

• brb

and the JB song wasNT on
    and the JB song wasNT on
    and the JB song wasNT on CAUSE THEY CANT GET ON THE RADIO! ——- I love Jb but that funny!

Dude I think they were just having fun, not trying to create an original song or dance routine… it’s called a homage. Why is everyone going all psycho, it was cute. It’s really not a big deal…

DYING laughing at these seven year olds that are hiding behind their computer screens saying that this video is retarded. PLEASE, go to bed like your mom told you to twenty minutes ago.

• Bravo!

That was a great job guys! Your hard work paid off and yeah, the guy that played Nick’s part really did look like him right down to the mismatched shoelaces and the dancing! LOL…

Don’t mind the haters, they couldn’t rub two sticks together if their life depended on it!
    LMAO!! :D

• Mica

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

——————————————-

Not to insult the retards but.. ARE YOU RETARDED?

______

—————————————

And you do cause… Oh yeahh, I see..

people still consider what’s on the radio as good music? who knew? YES—- If you think “Party in the USA” is ironically awesome, go home. If you think it’s authentically awesome, let’s dance.
    1:06 AM Oct 17th from Twittelator

johncmayer
    John Mayer

given there are a lot of assholes on this post, and i disagree with the “copying” argument…it’s for fun, jerk offs! but the people who made it are clearly posting over and over. and occasionally under different names. it’s kinda funny

LMAO!! :D ____ I ‘ll take your 2 sticks and counter you with 3 sticks and 2 rocks!

• Anonymouslyyyyy

put me down for ironically awesome

people still consider what’s on the radio as good music? who knew? YES—- johncmayer Heard “Who Says” on XM 20on20 right before “Party in the USA.” I’m grateful to still be in the big league before the knees go…

• Anonymous3oh3

yeah, no response. i doubt you even pay attention to politics. dont talk about something if you dont know anything in regards to the subject. you have may no substantial argument on the topic. i hate obama the end.

Everyone ignore Jackie, she fails and has no life.

Nice video.

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet — COME ON GIRLS SING IT WITH ME.. AND THE 8th MILEY THE HATES MOST ABOUT NICK IS… HE CANT RAP…

• cali

that was to the point…damn everything was exactly like the real bounce…AMAZING JOB!!

johncmayer Irony free: “The Climb” by Miley Cyrus is my jam right now. (There should never be guilt in pleasure.)
    10:02 PM Jun 19th from TwitterBerry

johncmayer
    John Mayer

johncmayer I like “The Climb” because it represents a nearly dead species of a pop song that I can actually have an emotional reaction to.
    8:05 PM Jun 21st from TwitterBerry

johncmayer
    John Mayer

• Lulu11

Seriously, 99% of the things they play on most radio stations are shit.

• Mica

—————————————–

• andreaVeronika

haha, that was funny!!

• LaLaLandGirl

Rachel said:

P.S. That post made you look REALLY cool.

I see you can’t take criticism seriously.

& I thought I was replying to someone worth the time.

haha seriously? grow up.

• Anonymous3oh3

(1) Seriously? I bet you’re some dumbass from whoknowswhere usa. that one small part of the country who actually voted for mccain. you’re probably brainwashed by your parents. most young people support obama, wtfs wrong with you!?

(2) Pigs will fly the day “I hate obama, the end” becomes a substantial argument on the topic.

________

(1) i am old enough to know whats going on and form an opinion of my own. i watch the new, read articles and educate myself. you don’t know where in america i live and many of my friends supported mccain, and they are spread throughout the country. but i would support anyone over obama… and great point “most young people support obama” well then i guess i should too. most young people drink, smoke, use drugs, have sex, well i guess i should too! thanks i’ll keep that in mind.

i know them!

• Anonymous83

ROFL That was sooo FUNNY! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!! These people are like my new heros!

IS this person retarded?

NILEY BOUNCE IS THE BEST BOUNCE EVER!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0UCYdtzA1k _______ Wow, you can really tell how much prettier Miley is than Courtney here!! Man Nick, did you ever downgrade!

ewwwwwww the big rob in this video has THE biggest gap. she needs to fix that.

• Ciara R

Okay, guys I love this sooo much. They put so much hardwork in and they did a great job!
    Love you jenny and melaina!

• katie8p

Hahahaha this was really good. Nice dancing and editing. I wannna do sumtin like this cuz I know a guy that looks kinda like Nick and another that looks like Joe.

• Julia

J14magazine

40 minutes ago from CoTweet

________

_________

Cant he watch a game?
    If you were the president you will want some time to rest!
    okay, he is the president, but this is his job. he cant work 24 hours in a day!
    he NEED to enjoy his life too. everybody need!
    and you should thank cause the president of brazil is even worse!
    he only studied up to 4th grade!! Oo

The video is great. it looks like so much to the real one!

• deee

this made me laugh.. it’s pretty exact with the outfits and stuff. but wtf why are people hating so much. if you think you can make a way better one, then got off your ass, stop complaining and make your own.

Dear Ted:
    According to you, which Jonas is actually further from being a goody-goody? Do you think it’s Nick? Does that mean Joe is a goody-goody? And do you think they are keeping their purity ring promise? You think Kevin’s engagement at 21 has anything to do with it? Seriously, who gets married that young? Is all that just an image? Are they as screwed up as everybody else?
    —Moniq
    Dear Too Many Questions:
    In my opinion, they’ve been rockin’ the boat for a while now, and the rings are just there to set a good example for their superyoung fans. They’re naughty boys…everyone wants to believe it! Except Kevin. He seems dull and boring!

i loved! This really made me laugh

• bounce[;

i honestly thought this would suck. but OMG it was amazing[:

espicially that girl in the red sweater and pink earings….i can see why they made her courtney loll

• Taker!

LMFAO!! OK, I’m in! Raise you 3 rocks and er well, you know. LOL!

• Led Zep fan xoxo

It was cute. I don’t see why you all need to trash everything fan made. It takes guts to post videos of yourself on youtube.

• DinoGirl

Team HeadHawk’s SCRUB video would own this. :]

• twitter.com/melakneerows

——————————————–

amen.
    seriously children, get a life.
    it doesn’t make you cool to bring someone down to make yourself feel better. even if you can’t admit it, that’s exactly what you’re doing, trying to make yourself feel better. whether it be because you didn’t have the guts to do a video like this yourself or you’re just upset because someone else actually put in enough effort and hard work to get noticed, it doesn’t matter. you still look like an ass for trying to bring them down. get over it, oceanup posted the video, there’s nothing you can do about it. hate on, haters!
    -MelakneeRows

dudes, there’s only one real hater on this post. it’s just jackie again. how many times do i gotta tell yall to ignore her, she’s obviously got mental issues.

they are fucking genius
    so good

I’d just like to know that since LaLaLandGirl wants to talk about having no life….

La La whatever the fuck her name is has a cute little profile on Oceanup. Now please explain to me how that makes you ten times cooler than anyone commenting on this post bitch.

Thank you honey, goodnight.

haha i just noticed that too! laaaame.

LMFAO.
    We gotta get Jackie in a mental institution.

Taker! said:
    LMFAO!! OK, I’m in! Raise you 3 rocks and er well, you know. LOL!___ COOL! I will counter your 3 sticks and raise you 3 sticks =6 sticks and 2 counter your 4 rocks and raise 4 more rocks & 3 motha effa marbles! TAKE THAT! DONT! try to bluff I am real good at this game fyi!

so cool hahah

holyfrickballs their costumes are FANTASTIC!

that was the best remake I’ve seen.

• MrsJonas

Hahaha, they did an awesome job.

i loveeddd this video! nice job bounce doubles.