Taylor Swift BAND HERO COMMERCIAL

• Dragon

haha, that is so cool!

Millions of teenage boys are disappointed to see that T.Swift isn’t wearing the shirt sans pants.

OMFG I want that game.

Taylor’s the best. <3

• katiebugg

This is actually cool.

• GaylorSucks

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• THETRUTH

yaaaaaa! go taylor

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Your Jealous
    And def buying that really soon
    Cory and Taylor would be a cute couple :)
    ********
    OMG Cory and Taylor would be sooooo cute together! tall people!

• ImASpamBot

i decided id buy this thing when it said Fall Out Boy.

Overated fake bitch!

• THETRUTH

travis barkers cute<3

• msjonas13

i just saw this on tv, its good, im excited for the game

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I want that game! Haha, this is so cute :)

• hpaddictedx

I thought it was going to be another one of those guitar hero commericals. This was better.

• YouBelongWithMe

OMG Cory and Taylor would be sooooo cute together! tall people!
    They are so meant for each other

hi my name bob.

m said:
    look what this live tweeter form miley’s concert said http://twitter.com/livethelyrics
    Why did she say that?

miley is being nick j
    43 minutes ago from txt
    mileyyyy is kicking ass.
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    Waiting for Miley!

miley is being nick j
    43 minutes ago from txt ?????????????????????

She is so fucking awesome. That girl is on a record breaking roll. Hahah

OBAMA GIRLS AT MILEY CONCERT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Adam

LOL you cant let failena blomex do this it who kill millions!

but why couldnt taylor do a version like heidi klums version bar and panties !!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor Swift is amazing :)

• hpaddictedx

YouBelongWithMe

I love your Glee icon <3

Why does everyone have to bring Miley into every freaking post. I like Miley and all but all you kiddy obsessed freaks are annoying the shit out of me. Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi Demi There i brought Demi into the post to.

who’s taylor swift???

Hello,hero.

Oh no, now all the Demi hating Selena fans will rush in. Darn, now I brought Selena in the post too.

• katibugg

yhahahhaha, great.

• YouBelongWithMe

I love how the set is like moving all over the place!
    I will be jamming to all of her songs

That was Pete Wentz, Travis Barker and I think the other guy is the singer from Weezer!

• Twitter.com/Sscollado

hhaahah pete wents looks so weird with short hair lmao hes rocking out to swiftyyy!!

• shutUPoceanUP

and RT #unfollowoceanup

IF YOU’RE SICK AND TIRED OF STUPID OCEAN UP RUMORS; FOLLOW @shutUPoceanUP

and RT #unfollowoceanup

IF YOU’RE SICK AND TIRED OF STUPID OCEAN UP RUMORS; FOLLOW @shutUPoceanUP

and RT #unfollowoceanup

I HATE HER!!!
    SHE RUINED THE ROCK BAND COMMERCIALS!!!!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i am SO buying that :)

• Kammi

Kourtney said:

I wonder how they slide across the floor like that

——————————————
    I’m wondering about that too, especially when Taylor was wearing leather boots.

• Anonymous123432

Totally cchanged the whole concept of that commcercial. Isn’t it suposed to be an original?

• Alison

Yeah I like how it’s just all like OMGSH T-Swift!!!!111!@@!!@!!!
    When Travis Barker, Pete Wentz and Rivers Cuomo and incredibly awesome too!!!

ill buy the game if taylor gives me a blowjob

oceanUP

According to ABC News, Michelle Obama took the Obama girls to see Miley’s Concert in Washington DC http://bit.ly/4qyBFu Thx @SimplyKristina
    27 minutes ago from web

TAYLOR SWIFT SHE IS A SWEET GIRL, GOOD LUCK FOR YOU GOD BLESS

it would of have been more fun if taylor had done the traditional commercial,
    with the old time rock an roll song
    and all that,
    but what the heck,this was ok.

• Syds.

Two of my guy friends who think they’re both marrying her are so pissed right now that Taylor is not in just a shirt. Whatever, I want this game but it’s way too expensive. I can buy my Taylor ticket with that money.

• TaylorSwiftRoxx23

Love itt :) Im still wondering how they made her slide so flawlessly :p loll. Best guitar hero commerical sooo far.. and im not just saying that cause im a huge fan ;P Love taylor! <33

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I am listening to Way I Loved you :)
    *********
    I’m listening to The Other Side of the Door :)

miley is being nick j
    43 minutes ago from txt ?????????????????????
    my only guess is she sang bouncE? hahah idk.
    maybe she sand we got the party? or she’s wearing a hat??
    ____________________
    she wore a headband obviously!____ FIRST THE JOHN SMITH VEST! THEN DESTINY.. NOW WHAT??? A HEADBAND??! WHY??? WHY ARE TEASING US???

• TaylorSwiftRoxx13

p.s. Whoops, wasnt signed in :p ^^

• Cupcakes =)

I love your Glee icon <3
    Thanks. Finn is my boyfriend. You guys think that he loves Rachel but he really loves me. Jokes
    The same way everyone thinks Kurt is gay, but he’s secretly my boyfriend. Shhh
    ——————–

soory for butting in and being random
    but i love Puck
    =D we are currntly dating
    he dosnt like quiin
    jkks

• lovestory[;

LMAOOO
    i love how pete is head banding and rocking out hardcore to love storyy hahahaha

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• Kourtney

p.s. Whoops, wasnt signed in :p ^^
    *******
    maybe she had socks glued to the bottom of her shoes..haha

• YouBelongWithMe

But what is up with the price? 70 dollars just to buy the game by its self!

Let me explain. In the conference they said they thought Frankie would be a girl and they picked out a name and everything but it was a boy. Then the guy asked what was the name and Nick said “I think it was Destiny”
    Frankie was born 9/10 years ago before Nick even knew Destiny(Miley) Cyrus existed so it isn’t even Niley related. Thankfully…people just obsess over Niley, it’s ridiculous
    ——————
    True!! but she was destine to be his..
    miley is nick’s destiny, god keeps on putting them in the same path…

what are the odds of his mom picking destiny out of all million of names for a sister?

what are the odd’s nick will meet dolly parton in a play when he was 6 years old,miley’s god mother.

they are destine to be together, they keep running away from each other and faith keep on putting them back on track all the time..

Look real deep and you will see god wants them together… they are both great human beings…____________ Miley’s FULL CIRCLE & JB’s TURN RIGHT! Dont care where they are today, God keeps putting them together again and again. And they WILL God willing END UP with each other! Its God’s Plan!

• YouBelongWithMe

I am listening to Way I Loved you :)

Who’s the guitarist? Not Pete wentz the other dude.

• Kammi

Ahahaha lol I love the commercial!

• Kourtney

I wonder how they slide across the floor like that

taylor is tall

• Kourtney

I finally saw it on tv like 10 minutes ago! exciting. I want this game

• foreverlacie

I am so buying it! I loved the commercial!

so happy and excited I LOVE Taylor Swift soooooooooooo much!!!

miley is being nick j
    43 minutes ago from txt ?????????????????????
    my only guess is she sang bouncE? hahah idk.

http://bit.ly/4qyBFu obama kids at miley concert tonight
    12 minutes ago from web

It may be a school night, but the First Tweens are staying up late. Michelle Obama took her daughters to a Miley Cyrus concert at the Verizon Center this evening. It’s not the first time Malia and Sasha have seen the teen queen, whose hit “Party in the U.S.A.” reached number one on the Billboard Pop 100 chart last Friday. On Inauguration Day, the girls and the First Lady attended the Kids Ball, where Miley Cyrus performed.

Earlier this summer, Mrs. Obama also took her daughters to a Beyonce concert at the same venue.

The First Tweens have also had a chance to meet some of their favorite teen idols in person. On Inauguration night, while their parents took in 10 balls, the girls went on a scavenger hunt to get to know their new home. Hiding in the East Room of the White House? None other than all three Jonas brothers.

No word on whether the girls will get any special treatment or backstage passes, but Mrs. Obama has said she wants to limit her daughters’ exposure to celebrities to ensure they have a “normal” upbringing.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBAMA KIDS AT MILEY CONCERT TONIGHT OMG!

• veeroh

i’m buying the game once i buy the fkn tickets to two of her show until then i cant i got to save as much money as possible.btw did anyone else notice blink 182 is in the commercial lol

• YouBelongWithMe

I love your Glee icon <3

livethelyrics
    miley is being nick j
    about 1 hour ago from txt

mileyyyy is kicking ass.
    about 1 hour ago from txt
    Waiting for Miley!
    about 2 hours ago from txt
    Just rocked out pretty hard to the @honorsociety commercial.
    about 2 hours ago from txt

• hpaddictedx

I love your Glee icon <3
    ----------
    ------
    The same way everyone thinks Kurt is gay, but he's secretly my boyfriend. Shhh

• qn31

Blink :)

• YouBelongWithMe

The same way everyone thinks Kurt is gay, but he’s secretly my boyfriend. Shhh
    I will keep your secret if you keep mine.

• vanessaaortega44

hahahha i love it

BAND HERO IS A GAME FOR LOSERS. RPG IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT

• CKT

Shes cool but i like the origninal better.

• deee

this is awesome :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Your Jealous
    And def buying that really soon
    Cory and Taylor would be a cute couple :)

hah, im 1st

6!!!

actually 2nd

that sucked compared to all of the other guitar hero ones.