Jonas Brothers PLEASE BE MINE Milan

if nick let joe sing the whole thing it would be so much better but i have to say thats my all time fave song of theirs

i watched this yesterday

• martaLOVESjb

YES! I WAS THERE! THAT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! THANK YOU JONAS BROTHERS!
    CHECK OUT MY VIDEO:

• Nileyfan

Aww! <3Mileysodeserveshim<3 I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!!

xD

• JO24Helen

Different people that want get good grades look for a professional paper writing service to buy their term paper titles at. These things I do also.

• sarah

i love this song jonas brothers are amazing

• Dumm Blonnd

Love. <3

• ohmyjonasbro

cuuuuuuuuuuute!

• avery

I love this song.

• Whoeveritis

Awww!!!

Joe…

• Emily Ford

But I do wish Nick wouldn’t whine.

• T

Ahh I had butterflies the whole time!
    Wiish thEy performed this on tour!
    I loove this song!

everyone ignore this pathetic girl

and

that was really cute, i love this song and they should sing it more often

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO:– You do know they can sell CDs or their songs cant get on the Radio in America right??

I don’t like Nicks voice acapella. ): haha Don’t kill me. I LOVE THEM. But ahh Nicks voice is so whinny. I thought Joe was gonna sing it by himself. He should have,. and imp i think Joe is the one who should be going solo. agree?

They are amazing.

• ET

hahaha JOE LOOKS ASIAN:)
    lovehim;lovethem;LOVETHESONG

EMILY FORDmakes me laugh
    please say something funny:)

Joe’s haircut is really getting to me – in a good way.

And I thought that was really awkward for Kevin. He didn’t do anything.

• YouBelongWithMe

It was okay but the album version was def better. You need the music in the background

y did u have to come in here and ruin things

• SARAH!

omg that was so good! aww i’ll always love that song :)

nossa, arrepiei :S

• terra

that was good. i love the songs on their first album… they should sing them more often!

SOOOOOO FRKNN AWSOMEE!

• Emily Ford

Make you laugh? Hahaha. I don’t know.

I’m sure my funnieness will pop out soon.

• YouBelongWithMe

Their first album was really good. Nothing can really compete to it.

• peace&love

yup. i wish nick would’ve let joe sing it…i love joe’s voice

my fav song:)

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU Nick should just stay at the back of the bus and write all of joes songs and kevin can be his manager then theyd take over the world for real

• sofii.z

That was like… the sexiest thing ever. I usually don’t like nick’s voice that much, but this time he made me smile :]

• Anonymousa

YES!! I agree, i wish Joe would go solo. His voice is like heaven to me haha

Joe is lookin mighty fine, love him

• Xanax

Nick’s voice is so hot..ahhh
    I’m melting

• Eneyi

the way miley rock my life said:
    lol nick jonas thinks

i love that shit
    The November 4th one had me killing myself laughing XD

• blahhh

shit boys!
    why didnt u perform my all time fave song in vancouver!!!

• JhrPlm

gEAPWP LwZKCVt

I’m a little late on saying this but I’m glad Joe went back to the Joehawk. He looks sooo good!

• -_-;

Now I’m reminded of how much I miss the old days of JB …

• Elizzle

AGREE x INFINITY.

• Anonymous2

Don’t agree :)

• ohmyjonasbro

I’m starting to hate miley fans (I’m sorry but is true), they like to create competition and it’s horrible

• Delsy

I really hate how people blame Miley fans for the trolls…

• DinoGirl

Ha, ha! Kevin is so irrelevant

what the hell is everyone talking about? kevin is singing. this song has a three part harmony and in this song like all JB songs kevin does back up. if you listen closely you can hear a slight hum/pleasant soft sound behind nick and joe’s voices. that is kevin. and kevin is singing with joe at the end. typically back up singers will hold the mics away from their mouths so they don’t over power the lead singer. but i am right along with everyone else that i would love to hear kevin’s voice on it’s own, b/c he has a very, very beautiful voice :-)

• Xiomy

Emily Ford said:

LOLOLOLOL.
    I remember watching that a few weeks ago. Almost peed my pants with Kevin haha

• DinoGirl

“We’re looking at naked girls, Kevin!”

“DIS HAS GOT TATTOOS!”

• Anon222

Kevin nailed it on Cold Shoulder Jonas show

• Xiomy

Ha, ha! Kevin is so irrelevant

No hunn, you and your stupidness are.

that video made me feel REALLY bad for kevin even though it was effing hilarious

• Eneyi

Anon222 said:
    Kevin nailed it on Cold Shoulder Jonas show
    That he did :) I <3 Kevin.

• annymouse

Why is there always a war between the Joe and Nick girls about who sings better? They are both amazing

• dododo

Emily Ford said:

LOLOLOLOL.
    I remember watching that a few weeks ago. Almost peed my pants with Kevin haha

hHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    that was hilarious!
    lmao @ kevin.

‘CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO FRENCH KISS A GIRL?!’

• Emily Ford

I just died at that video. All their videos are fucking hilarious!

that song makes me meeelllttt <3

• Xiomy

OCEANUPERSSS
    Are you still there?

• DinoGirl

Emily Ford said:

I just died at that video. All their videos are fucking hilarious!
    _______________________________

I know, right?
    I love Pixies Production. :]

“Me and Joe really know how to tear some sh** up.”

• Xiomy

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Though Britney’s snakes are real, right!? Haha! Gotta love Joe!
    3 minutes ago from Echofon

I think, Joe thinks he is Britney Spears. LMAO.
    4 minutes ago from Echofon

RT uh! joe has a fake snake on stage
    6 minutes ago from Echofon

RT singing happy bday to kevin! now bb good and ww3
    7 minutes ago from Echofon
    ________________________________________

Joe has a fake snake on stage?
    Rofl.
    Gotta see that video

For no reason Joe is called the Head Bastard In Charge LOL
    Can’t wait to see the pictures/videos of Joe’s new friend, the fake snake.

• some people

Joe and Nick both sound great! It isn’t a contest. They are brothers.

And some of you need to get a life. Fly With Me and Keep It Real were not single releases in the US. They were for Disney promotion. So, no they weren’t going to do well on the charts cause they weren’t official singles. This is what Disney does. If you watched the Disney video for Keep It Real it says it is from JONAS not LVATT.

They haven’t released anything after Paranoid and how Paranoid did wasn’t anything to do with it. Strangely the song did better on the dance charts.

Why do these things have to be brought up in ever post. Is it because you are jealous, you have no confidence in yourself and by putting other people down, you feel better about yourself, you have no life, or all of the above.

• the way miley rock my life

Emily Ford said:

LOLOLOLOL.
    I remember watching that a few weeks ago. Almost peed my pants with Kevin haha
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    hahaha get out kevin we’re watching bad videos hahahaha

• AAC

This is My favorite song of theirs!

• Xiomy
  • DinoGirl

Emily Ford said:

_________________________________________

“I’M HOT, YOU SUCK. ME AND NICK ARE FU**ING AWESOME!!”
    Rofl.

One of my favorite videos.

this post sucks. mostly because of the lame fans who try to make this a nick vs. joe thing or twist EVERY post into a ‘miley rules the world’ thing (JACKIE)
    nick’s voice is whiny in this song because it was written a long time ago when his voice was all high and shit, now his voice is different so obviously hes not gonna be able to sing it that well. that doesnt mean you have to go and bitch out everyone who says they like nick’s voice. everyone has their opinions. IMO nick does have a kind of whiny singing voice but i like it sometimes, and he has a sexy speaking voice ;) joe has a good singing voice too, they balance each other out.

ps-
    nia said:

lol. agree, no offence to miley/jb fans but the only person on disney that I think can sing is Demi.
    ^^ REAL TALK. haha totally agree. sometimes i think miley can sing? but demi is definately the only LEGIT good singer to me in disney.

• nia

ugh nicks voice is so whiny. imo, I don’t think any of them can really sing, but if anyone should go solo, it should be Joe. not trying to bash, just giving my opinion.

lol
    says the selena gomez stan
    just lol

• Anony

Most talented Jonas? Joseph
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? Danielle, Miley & Camilla
    Favourite Jonas song and why? WYLMITE (so romantic)
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Zoey

MOST SANE OU:
    OVERALL BEST OU AWARD:
    MOST DULUNSIONAL:
    MOST GULLIBLE:

• hpaddictedx

AUGH.

Enough with the damn Joe/Nick thing.

They’re both singers.

They’re both good.

Now SHUT UP ALREADY. That means you, Miley stans
    What does Miley stans mean?
    Lmao.
    How is that funny?
    It’s directed to the first commment, sorry.

• ET

LEAVE NICK JONAS ALONE
    HES PROBABLY THE SWEETEST, MOST AMAZING MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST GENTLEMAN, MOST TALENTED GUY OUT OF THERE
    and the best of all HES AN AMAZING PERSON <3
    i really hope he does amazing with his solo album:)
    i want him around for a now and on til forever:)

I’m just saying, I don’t think Joe would do well on his own with his brother writing all the songs for him.____ Oh yes he would! Joe has STAGE PRESENCE! Nick doesnt! Miley has STAGE PRESENCE, Selena doesnt! get it?

Joe wouldn’t even be a singer if Nick didn’t get signed first, get it?
    ———————–
    It was a limited release and a christian album of course it isn’t going to top the charts lol. Jonas Brothers would be no where if Nick didn’t write the songs or start the whole singing thing. Joe had no desire to be a singer, he’s said so himself.

• cyrussupport

y did u have to come in here and ruin things

shes a life ruiner, she ruins lifes

Kevin sexy? LMAO!

LOL. Nick’s first solo CD bombed. He wouldn’t have been able to continue in the music business if Joe and Kevin didn’t join him.___ THEN JONAS FIRST CD BOMBED THEY LOST THEIR LABEL & IF IT WASNT FOR BILLY RAY & MILEY, WHERE WOULD THEY BE?

• hpaddictedx

I actually do think Joe has the better voice, but I prefer Nick because there’s so much I love about him.
    How much talent he has for being 17, his maturity, his kindness and sweetness, the way he inspires others, etc. :)
    I agree with everything.

• Five

Can you all please stop being annoying bitches. Kthx.

Love Joe Nick and Kevin. Because, yknow, I’m a JB fan. Bye.

• pptt

Nov 4, 2009 @ 04:01 pm
    ohmyjonasbro said:

only1 miley fan i hate

jackie, get the fuck outta here.

Nick’s voice beautiful? umm NO!
    He sounds like he is talking a shit when he is singing.

• hpaddictedx

I really hate how people blame Miley fans for the trolls…
    Excately, not all Miley fans are like this.

Jonasbrothers

We sent a msg! Call our #SayNow at 818-748-8887 or click http://bit.ly/1E8ton to listen to it
    16 minutes ago from API — Another desperate plea to help them./.. so tired of this..

• Emily Ford

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of the elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit….these are their stories.

DUN DUN

• JKJK

THEN JONAS FIRST CD BOMBED THEY LOST THEIR LABEL & IF IT WASNT FOR BILLY RAY & MILEY, WHERE WOULD THEY BE?—IN YOUR MOMMAS PUSSY!

• #

another desperate cry for attention, jackie. i am so tired of you.

Five

Stamp that!

• souzi

and i fell in love with nicks coice all over again..sorry justin..and PLEASE joe girls stop saying that nick should only write songs and give them to joe to sing..its like you only care about joe and not jb..you shouldnt be called jonas fans but just joe teenies..and nicks voice is AMAZING..you’re just too deaf to hear..gosh i love joe and his voice but his fans make me sick!!!

We need to hear Kevin’s voice. Its not fair. He is apart of the Jonas Brothers and he should be able to sing. Not be some stupid back up singer.

It’s not like anyone stopped him. He was given a mic. You can tell he just didn’t want to. He probably isn’t confident with his voice.

• hpaddictedx

DUN DUN
    My favorite show.

• pptrr

Nov 4, 2009 @ 04:03 pm

Jonasbrothers

;;;;;THEN IGNORE IT IDIOT!

KEVIN AWESOME AT GUITAR!! NICK, AWESOME AT PIANO DRUMS AT GUITAR! JOE AWESOME SINGER & PERFORMER!

• Danger-ous

Omg, Joe Jonas is like a box of puppies. He’s so freaking precious.

Nick, i can’t sing either which is the only reason why I’m not saying anything. Luckily, he kicks ass in everything else, but he doesn’t sing properly.

Is the idiot of Jackie, is not fan de Miley, only want that the people hate Miley

• #

i don’t understand this sudden joe vs nick war. you all do realize that they’re brothers, yes? and bandmates as well? what’s the issue?

• Emily Ford

Question: Why are Miley fans being complained about? Miley hasn’t been mentioned until the “Omg Miley Stans sukkkzz” came on.

Chelsea also had a chance to weigh in on the great “Are the Jonas Brothers breaking up?” debate. She shared, “We’re growing up and I think Nick wants to try something new and try something on his own and become a little more independent. I know he has Kevin and Joe’s full support and don’t worry, the JoBros as a unit aren’t going anywhere. We’ll still get many more concerts and albums from them.”

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/11/04/chelsea-staub-mitchel-musso-bonnie-hunt-show-bunch/#ixzz0VvXXAael

Sorry dudes! Joe is Miley except Joe doesnt write songs! Joe is awesome! MOE would be FIERCE!

• Angry

I dont know what u Joe lovers are listening to, but Nick sounds amazing…how dare u guys say that Joe shouldve sang this song alone. DO we as jonas fans forget who started the Jobros…it was Nick and his talent.
    They wudnt have Cds or anything if it wasnt for Nicks songwriting talents. Joe didnt even want to be a singer

wth? no.

• Bianca

….No.

• musicconstant

DUN DUN

Heck yeah! SVU! :)

I personally LOVED nicks voice. so you guys should stop dissing him

• ET

im really mad

MOST OF PEOPLE ON HERE TALKS LIKE THEIR PARENTS DIDNT TEACH YOU THIS WORD CALLED RESPECT

• doppler

why the heck is it that whenever there is a troll on this site everyone assumes it’s a miley fan? MOST of us aren’t like that, SOME of us even like the JBs as much as we like miley. and the trolls are NEVER miley fans they just like to start shit and have everyone hate all over her.

it is possible to be a fan of both, miley and the jbs.

• the way miley rock my world

Why so delicious?!?!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAHAHA DO U WANNA SEE MAGIC TRICKS??!

Nick should stick to writing songs and playing instruments. Leave the poor singing alone lol

Most talented Jonas? nick
    Most romantic Jonas? not sure…
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? how are we supposed to know? danielle obviously, the other two who knows
    Favourite Jonas song and why? black keys, it’s pretty
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? for kevin it’s zoey, for nick it’s miley, for joe it’s camilla

• brianaheart1995

So…who been on Nick Jonas Thinks website?

• KL

Wow. These comments… :| All I can say is that if JB ever breaks up, you people are gonna be the ones to blame. Get ahold of yourselves.

• RandomSurveys

Just seeing the opinions of fans

Most talented Jonas?
    Most romantic Jonas?
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most?
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most?
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most?
    Favourite Jonas song and why?
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend?

• Jonas4Canada

Imo, this is the position of each JB, Babara Walters says so too!

Joe: the Heatthrob
    Nick: the Talent
    Kevin: the Sweetheart

• C&P

Nick: Fun, fun, fun!

Joe: I think I have lice.

Nick: So what’s your name, little girl?

Joe: Nick…I have lice.

Little girl: *turns and smiles evily* Jackie.

Nick: …

Joe: …

Kevin: you little bitch.

• Anonym

Most talented Jonas? Joe then Nick
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? Miley Danielle & that bitch Camilla
    Favourite Jonas song and why? Cant Have You- it has so much meaning to it & its breaks my heart cause I know what its about :(
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camilla the BITCH Belle

• AnNO

Most talented Jonas? nick
    Most romantic Jonas? not sure…
    Favourite Jonas song and why? black keys, it’s pretty
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    THANKS FOR SHARING UR OPINION SELENA!! move on

Most talented Jonas?
    Most romantic Jonas?
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most?
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most?
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most?
    Favourite Jonas song and why?
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Who Joe Marry? Who Will Nick Marry?

• Jonas4Canada

ou awards!
    NICEST OU: Long list.
    MOST POLITE OU:Umm, there are many as well!
    MOST ANNOYING OU: Jackie
    MOST SWEETEST: Long list.
    MOST BITCHEST: Jackie
    MOST PATHETIC: Jackie
    MOST SANE OU: Long list.
    OVERALL BEST OU AWARD: Long list.
    MOST DULUNSIONAL: Bettie.
    MOST GULLIBLE: Meli (She’s sweet and cool, but gullible lol).

lol nick jonas thinks

i love that shit

• NICOLE .

the people on this post are so irritating. miley fans, y’all suck at life, gtfo. joe girls, chill out. and nick girls, stop being overly bitchy.

———————————

Never gonna happen.

And, KFC, people, quit trying to make Oceanup superlatives happen. It’s never going to happen. It’s been posted 50 times, and it gets two replies every time.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Most talented Jonas? Nicholas.
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin.
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? i honestly don’t know…
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most? Miley.
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? Danielle.
    Favourite Jonas song and why? Underdog, ’cause i relate to it.
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? i don’t hate any of them, but i don’t particularly like Camilla.

• DinoGirl

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Though Britney’s snakes are real, right!? Haha! Gotta love Joe!
    3 minutes ago from Echofon

I think, Joe thinks he is Britney Spears. LMAO.
    4 minutes ago from Echofon

RT uh! joe has a fake snake on stage
    6 minutes ago from Echofon

RT singing happy bday to kevin! now bb good and ww3
    7 minutes ago from Echofon
    ________________________________________

Joe has a fake snake on stage?
    Rofl.
    Gotta see that video!

• clara

Most talented Jonas? Joe & Nick
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin then Joe
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? Camilla that hoe!
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most? Cant Have you, Miley
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? Danielle!!!
    Favourite Jonas song and why? turn Right, so romantic.
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camilla the girl who made Joe cry! Who Joe Marry? A Blonde. Hopefully Chelsea Staub Who Will Nick Marry? Hopefully Miley much later!

• the way miley rock my life

Most talented Jonas?NICK
    Most romantic Jonas? NICK COZ HE WRITES SONGS INSTED OF TELLING THE GIRLS WHO HE FEELS ABOUT THEM
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? CAMILLA BUT SHE WAS STUPID AND DUMPED HIM
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most?OF COURCE MILEY
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? DANIELLE
    Favourite Jonas song and why? PLEASE BE MINE , THE FIRST SONG I LISTEND TO THEM
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? SELENA,ZOEY

• MaleLoveNotWar

IMO, while I think Miley has some insane stans, JB has some pretty insane ones too. In the end, both if them has insane to no end fans.

• Xiomy

Nick’s voice is so delicious.. soft.. sexy.. melts me completely.

Most talented Jonas? nick
    Most romantic Jonas? kevin
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? ahaha… idk? Camilla?
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most? probably mileyyyy
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? Danielle :)
    Favourite Jonas song and why? Much Better. It’s catchy as shit.
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Selena, Camilla

• the way miley rock my life

lol nick jonas thinks

i love that shit
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAHAHA THAT WAS SOO FUNNY

• Jonas4Canada

I NEED FOOTAGE OF JOE WITH THE SNAKE!

And I need better photos of the concert, Joe in his leather jacket is mighty fine, but I want to see him in the tee, shows the bod off :)

• musicconstant

it is possible to be a fan of both, miley and the jbs.

THIS

lmfao, i need to see this. he is amazing.

and so is nick! and so is kevin!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Though Britney’s snakes are real, right!? Haha! Gotta love Joe!
    3 minutes ago from Echofon

I think, Joe thinks he is Britney Spears. LMAO.
    4 minutes ago from Echofon

RT uh! joe has a fake snake on stage
    6 minutes ago from Echofon

RT singing happy bday to kevin! now bb good and ww3
    7 minutes ago from Echofon

• megan.jonas

my heart just melted . :) ?

• Geek<3NJJ
  • Elizzle

It isn’t a Joe vs. Nick “war”. I think people are allowed to have dissenting opinions on Nick. I don’t think he can’t sing, and I don’t think he shouldn’t have a solo album or tour, but I am one of the people that isn’t that thrilled about him or his project. So?

It just mystifies me a little…because I do happen to think Joe is so much better live, vocally and in terms of stage presence.

I can admit that Nick has much more drive and ambition, and regret that Joe doesn’t (because he has come SO much farther as a professional performer than Nick has, having spent double the time as a pro.) But the lack of insane workaholism is what I prefer about Joe. His intentions seem less selfish (just my opinion).

Nick has always bothered me. He has his adorable moments, he’s obviously talented, but his personality is whack to me. He’s very calculated, and phony and I have never liked that and never will. He’s like a sociopath.

He is wooden and dull to me, and though I love their bubblegum songs, they aren’t that extraodinarily well-written – it’s really because of the energy they perform them with that I fell for them. AKA Joe & Kevin’s energy, mostly. I can only take Nick with the balance of his brothers, and occasionally (ie. the LVATT album) he overpowers his brothers in terms of control or his “share” of a song performance…and it always makes things WORSE, IMO. I don’t trust his instincts. I think Joe has better social & performative instincts but very little power to effect decisions in the band and I think that’s a shame. I think that’s why they have the horrible reputation as a crappy band that they have developed. It’s sad, and yes, I tend to blame Nick & the management.

What’s wrong with a reasonable debate about this? All’s fair when you put it out there…Not everyone is going to agree on these things, big deal!

• Elizzle

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/11/04/chelsea-staub-mitchel-musso-bo… ___ SHE TELLS THEM WHAT THEY TELL HER TO SAY….

chelsea staub has no reason to lie. pull your head out of miley’s ass for a moment and breathe.

KEVINS WEARING A BANDANA! THEY HAVE ALL GONE OLD SCHOOL NOW!

DUN DUN
    My favorite show.

Ditts.

and Joe and Nick both have that whinny twang in their voice, but thats wat makes them different. I hate u Jobro haters.____ LISTEN TO A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF NICK SINGING! DO NOT WATCH, JUST LISTEN! Then you’ll understand!

I think Nick sings the way he does in an attempt to be different, ya know? So he was a distinct sound. But I prefer when he sings normal like in Black Keys. His voice sounds so pretty lol. I love it.

• #

well it depends what key he’s in. this song was written when he was still pre-pubescent so obviously it’s in a higher key. their more recent songs are lower.

• Chels

I love Nick but the headband’s gotta go.

Love the song though. ;]

• TILY

SHE TELLS THEM WHAT THEY TELL HER TO SAY….—NO!YOU IDIOT SHE HAS A MIND OF HER OWN MORON!

firsttttt

Okay so random quetsion. Is Garbo dating someone (if so who). Same for John Taylor, does he have a girlfriend? Thanks!

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

True. Just listen to Hey Baby.
    No offense, but Joe’s voice is pretty darn whiny there. But I still love the boy, because every artist has their off days with singing.

• Jonas4Canada

In Joe’s defense, those whines and moans were hella sexy!

True. Just listen to Hey Baby.
    ——————————
    I’m not getting into a Joe/Nick battle because I think they’re both talented and different songs call for different voices and different pitches. But you couldn’t be more wrong about Hey Baby. Joe does no whining in that song. His key is very low. He moans, but doesn’t whine.

• Jonas4Canada

In Joe’s defense, those whines and moans were hella sexy!

True. Just listen to Hey Baby.
    ——————————

• CrazyCrunk

2nd!!!

• hpaddictedx

I love Nick but the headband’s gotta go.

Love the song though. ;]
    Yes, that abomination needs to end.

Ouuunt*-*

• tily

i think jts married and i never really see garbo around a woman his age….

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I always listen to Nick sing without looking at him, smart one.

David Cassidy, Bobby Sherman, Shawn Cassidy HUGE in the 70’s! LOSERS NOW! Jonas will follow!

Joe fans are so annoying. If he isnt the star for one second, they are screaming for justice. Nick is awesome and so is Kevin. Joe fans need to chill, kthanks!

• Theta

LMFAO @ their new Saynow. Nick is turning into Joe with his extreme randomness, and I think I love it.

• Bianca

Jackie, do you not have any friends? Family? Hobbies?

• PISSED OFF

Nick has an amazing voice and i know that from when he sings some people donno how to stay in tempo but he was amazing !!! and he hit every note perfectly

is the stage in round here??

hahaha. I know, he’s so weird now. It’s so cute :D

Aw I love them, this song is so pretty

When You Look Me In the Eyes original version, Papa Jonas , young Nicholas & Joe sing. Joe has only a few lines but the song IS PERFECTION! PAPA J voice is beautiful as well as Nicholas. New Version not that good!

• Emily Ford

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.

• xxxo

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

she’s sitting down with her friends… what a whore… o_O

anyways…

i love them both (nick and joe), please stop arguing guys. it’s pathetic.

• aNONY

Emily Ford said:

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.

YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE SHIT! It really does and your also fat

Jingle Bell Ball UK

The Jingle bell ball 2009- Saturday Dec. 5th and Sunday Dec. 6th- London’s O2 Arena.

Performers:

Alexandra Burke
    Flo-Rida
    Esmee Denters
    Alesha Dixon
    Metro Station
    The Veronicas

Miley is performing on Dec. 5th.

Amazing!

• YouBelongWithMe

You call yourself a fan of the Jonas Brothers and your saying shit about Nick Jonas? I even know better than you ass people and I am not even a fan of them. A true fan supports all three of them as a team and treats them all equally with respect. And you guys complaining about Nick’s voice should not be talking, I bet you your worse than him. And Kevin, bring the microphone closer to you!

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.

Speak for yourself, please :|

• MRS JOE JONAS

i love them boys!!! did anyone hear their saynow?? it’s soo random at the end it’s so funny!!!

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Joe looks amazing.

And Nick sounds great, in my opinion. They both do.

Also, I love when they sing this song. It makes me go teenie.

who the hell are half of these people?

• ytm

””’WELL THEN DONT LISTEN TO IT IDIOT! IT ROCKS!

• aNoNyMoUs16

joe’s voice is better here….

Honestly, just reading these comments I can see why Nick wants to go solo. What selfish, bratty, and annoying fans they have. I don’t even like them but damn.

Jonas Brothers Tour was okay, Mileys was the Best & T Swift was good! ___ Jonas 2008 AWESOME! 2009 EPIC FAIL!

• Emily Ford

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

Pretty sure I admit when she does something stupid, AND when she sounds like shit.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

Love this pic — Miley is so awesome! I wonder what picture of her as Pocahontas she sent Nick?

Nov 4, 2009 @ 04:14 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

—————————-
    If you’re not a fan of the Jonas Brothers, why are you always in their posts? You pitch a fit when non-Swift fans come into her post.

no, jackie

I’ve wondered that too but I can’t find it anywhere online.

• JaZZZZ

AHHHHHH

Oh my God. I just died and went straight to heaven and this is playing here. Heavenly.

• sara goldberg

jonass= loveee
    this song is oldd but the best<3

they should play it more(:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• nia

lol, love how you bring Selena into this to make them look better. and I dont like Selena for her singing , I like her for her acting.

omg i just died! i love them!!!!!

When Miley met Nick, JB lived in NJ and the Church owned their House

aw, poor kevin was kinda left with nothing to do :(

Well, then Nick can write the songs for Joe and Joe can sing them. LOL sorry i don’t meant to offend. I love Nick too. But not acapela. He sounds better with Music in the BG and with Joe because he evens it out.

Let me think….No.
    Nick can actually write songs on his own.
    No offense, I love Joe but…he can’t write songs by himself. Nick would write amazing songs :)

• ohmyjonasbro

none of the Jonas Brothers have to do a solo (I don’t believe Nick will release another CD without the brothers, this is so sad), they are perfect together

• DinoGirl

*dies*
    Sorry, teeny moment. :]

Come on Kevin, put that mic closer so we can hear you.

• closetome

goshh!! I was at the concert yesterday. they were AMAZING! ..and Nick is more than HOT! LOL
    italy loves jonas brothers <33

• overyou

Aww i was hoping Joe would sing please be mine

i feel sorry for kevin, he didnt know what to do

love jb

I don’t like Nicks voice acapella. ): haha Don’t kill me. I LOVE THEM. But ahh Nicks voice is so whinny. __ Joe is the one who needs to make an Album NOT NICK!

jackie go play in traffic

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

No one gives a crap about what you think, go crawl in a corner.

• MrsJoeJonasGermany

Oh i love them so much. And i totally agree! Joe should definitly be the one going solo! Please be mine is one of my favourites, Btw:)

• Sara

Beautiful ♥ I love their voices. They should sing this more often.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

awww <3

• Jonas4Canada

Aw I loved it.
    And stop saying Nick is bad.
    Yes I prefer Joe’s voice, but Nick is living his dream :)

Jonas is fading in US! LVATT is struggling. The will tour in Europe only from now on!

italy loves jonas brothers <33
    ----------

the whole world loves the Jonas Brothers <33

Kevin’s like “Uh I don’t sing..” haha. Love them :D
    Nick looks sexy.

Let me think….No.
    Nick can actually write songs on his own.
    —————————-
    And how do YOU know Joe can’t write songs by himself?

• melissa4jonas

I used to think Kevin choose not to sing, but after the Jonas show, I think Disney tells him when he can.

• avery

Everyone please ignore this sad excuse for a human being. :)

• cali

of course you would say that since your default picture is of nick. i dont care if joe can write songs or not, i love joe voice and i too would want to see joe going solo, not nick
    sorry but my opinion

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Seriously, just give it up. They did bad on one album, so freaking what? Their 5th album will be great.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

And stop saying Nick is bad.
    Yes I prefer Joe’s voice, but Nick is living his dream :) — Nick is whiny and of off key! Nick should write the songs and Joe should sing them! Joe voices in WW3 perfection!!

• people…

Emily Ford said:

But I do wish Nick wouldn’t whine.
    ———————————–
    And I will wish that you just shut up. Nick has a wonderful voice, I love is voice. In my opinion nick has the best voice of the band and I´m so glad that he will do a solo album. Love you Nick, I love your voice, but I love you more
    Peace and love

• Leanne

Oi, I’m gettin sick of this constant Joe vs Nick thing on the comment boards. They’re brothers, yeah? Chill out. They’re both good.

And this song is great.

• Anonymousssss

Nick should write the songs and Joe should sing them! Joe voices in WW3 perfection!! ________AMEN SISTA!

OMG how old were those girls 7? lol

• DinoGirl

Don’t let this turn into a Nick vs Joe thing.
    -_-

All 3 are amazing.

sorry but my opinion

Excuse me, but I love Joe -_-

• #

loves it.

I personally love Nick’s voice. And ya’ll complaining on OceanUp isn’t going to change anything. He is putting the CD out. MOVE ON.

Leanne
    Nov 4, 2009 @ 03:51 pm
    Leanne said:

And this song is great
    Agreed. :)

jackie go play in traffic

—————

You do know you just told Tim to play in traffic right?

My heart just melted. Ahhh<3
    And I don’t know why people are insulting Nick. He sounds amazing to me.

• Lorena

They’re amazing.

• Anonymousssss

<333333 http://twitpic.com/o9mqh

• Delsy

<333333 http://twitpic.com/o9mqh

-------

They totally are < 3

• ET

CAN EVERYBODY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP
    and start talking about the GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEM!
    goshh yeah maybe this isnt the best of nicks performance
    then WHO CARES?
    Hes still amazing
    he has an amazing voice

… JOE IS NOT GOING ON SOLO, ITS NICK
    deal with it

ANYWAY they are amazing! thats what really matters

• trish

i will always love this song, it’s beautiful and so well written for a bunch of teenage boys… so cute

and enough with the joe/nick wars… in the original version nick did most of the singing anyway… lol damn teenies…

Yes, Nick’s voice is not that good, and yes he does sound whiny
    but that didn’t stop Boby Dylan , did it?
    I think you guys will be wowed more by his lyrics than his singing at his solo concerts. I predict there will be more young adults than little kids at his show.

This is a video of singer Conor Oberst of Bright eyes he sings bad but the fans and critics respect him for his lyrics

• mousi

Why is someone copying and pasting the comments from the Miley post? Lol, Miley fans fail so hard. No originality. Love this song. Both boys sound good to me.

• tatum jonas

i love how kevin just kinda sits there because he doesnt sing. hahahahahahaha .

i love my boys<333333333333

• ytm

Jonas 2008 AWESOME! 2009 EPIC FAIL!—Your an epic FAIL!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

whats this JB chat thing everyones talking about??

• AAC

__________

GO AWAY! Can’t you take a fucking hint?

• bbgood

Most talented Jonas? ALL 3!
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin and Joe
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? Camilla damn her!
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most? MILEY!
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? DANI
    Favourite Jonas song and why? BEFORE THE STORM & CANT HAVE YOU. Romantic
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camilla, Selena & Zoey! Who Joe Marry? A Blonde for sure! Chelsea Staub?? Who Will Nick Marry? Hopefully Miley! True Love never dies!

• DinoGirl

HOW PATHETIC OF SELENA! EVEN PEREZ SAID IT WAS PATHETIC! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRabBrOifrs How embarrassing!

aw i think that’s so cute. i miss those days…

• iol

no voice :(

• Kimmy_4Jonas

aw Kevin just refuses to treat us with his beautiful voice :(
    Well Joe makes up for that xD

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Lmao, you didn’t even go to the JB’s tour probably.

• ytm

2006 year of HSM & HANNAH 2007 HSM & HANNAH 2008 JO HOES 2009 TAYLOR, MILEY & HMTM & SOUNDTRACK 2010 TAYLOR , MILEY & DEMI & JUSTIN BIEBER!—THEN GO TO A FUCKING JUSTIN POST AND GTHL BTW IDIOT ITS NOT JO HOES YOU MORON!

• YouBelongWithMe

I have a fit because they waste their time they diss her. Do you see me dissing JB? No. Just because I am not a fan, I am smart and I have no reason to waste my time and diss them. I have no hate towards them, I just don’t like their music really anymore

if the jonas brothers can’t get a song on the radio, what makes you think selena has what it takes? I’m honestly asking you this question. I understand why people like Miley. I used to think she was over rated, but ever since her twitter I genuinely became curious. Not because of her scandals or her fame, but when she is tweeting that she’s making herself a pb & j sandwhich for dinner, i can’t help but smile. she has a lot of personality for a 16 year old, she has a great range when she’s singing, her performances are amazing. I understand why people like JB. Not only are they great musicians, but they are the perfect example of what girls should look for in guys. They talk about respecting women, their songs are from the heart, and on top of that they are all gorgeous, what’s not to admire? But…what makes selena so different? I see nothing that makes her special. I want to like Selena, but the girl can never seem to capture my attention.

<3 them

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

I wasn’t talking about admitting anything. I was talking about you telling people not to defend someone and you defend Miley all the time.

& Trust, I’ve been here long enough to know that you have the hardest time admitting when she is wrong. & then you make a big deal out of things that other celebrities do in an attempt to make Miley look better. I like Miley but you know it’s true. & I didn’t call you fat, I don’t know who that was.

Um, please do not copy my comments.

- You do realize why Taylor is taking Justin on tour with her right? — (JONAS) You do realize why Miley has William IM say something on screen at her tour right?( PEREZ)

• ppt

When Miley met Nick, JB lived in NJ and the Church owned their House. // Yeah even though Miley was already rich and famous she didnt care if JB was a nobody. Miley is SO REAL!—jackie take a visit to hell and dont ever come back you selfish snob!!

• ppt

• Jemma

That was cute. I love this song, reminds me of the good ol’ days when the teenie bitches weren’t part of the fanbase. Sigh.

• Jonas4Canada

JSCG- In Joe’s defense, those whines in the song sound AWESOME, and hot!
    Plus yeahh agreed with the other person, the first part he’s all low and smooth, then he like is whining the second part because its like “PLEASE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, I’m already gone (and you know the rest :P), and it sounds amazing :D

• ytm

JONAS) You do realize why Miley has William IM say something on screen at her tour right?( PEREZ)—You also realize that the PEP asked jb questions about their album roight?

can the miley fans please just leave this post? if you like her so much then why aren’t you in HER post? goddamn y’all are annoying

Who likes my new icon? :D

• Eneyi

This post is a war zone….

If Kevin wants to make the fans happy he would quit

Miley: Don’t Judge Me

Our LA reporter talks exclusively to teen sensation Miley Cyrus.

As a 16-year-old superstar with fame at her feet, Miley’s behaviour and decisions are often closely scrutinised.

But the Disney sweetheart believes “everyone has the right to learn and make mistakes”.

See Miley talk exclusively to our LA reporter Diem Brown about her life, her “edgy but girly” style, her admiration for Britney Spears and where she’ll go after Hannah Montana.

• cyrussupport

WAS THERE ANY DOUBT JONAS WASNT GOING TO DO ANOTHER ALBUM?? COME ON! PARANOID ONLY GOT TO # 37 AND … FLY WILL ME ONLY AT # 83 AND KEEP IT REAL NEVER CHARTED! MEANWHILE HMTM IS AT # 30 AFTER 37 motha effing weeks! AMAZING MILEY!—What would be amazing is that you would grow up and stop acting like such an immature child, you give us miley fans a bad name

• YouBelongWithMe

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Well we can defend Nick if we want. In your opinion he sounds like shit, in my opinion he sounds wonderful

“edgy” lol
    what a tries-too-hard slut
    but i adore this song
    really innocent and sweet sounding

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

JSCG- In Joe’s defense, those whines in the song sound AWESOME, and hot!

Well I don’t really think Joe sounds his best in Hey Baby. I really only listen to it for Johnny Lang’s guitar playing. Haha, its awesome. Anyways, I love Joe, but when he has his bad days with singing, no one admits it
    -_-

Who likes my new icon? :D
    ME! (raises hand)

• ET

ALL OF THE ARE BEYOND TALENTED
    FOR CRYING AT LOUD

grow the fuck up.

IF NICK SOUNDS LIKE SHIT then its the prettiest shit ive ever heard:)

• YouBelongWithMe

Supposedly I like listening to ”shit”.

Who likes my new icon? :D
    ME! (raises hand)

:D And I love yours.
    In fact, I’m gonna go watch that video right now :)

• Jonas4Canada

Well like I said, Hey Baby, the whining is intentional because he’s like whining the second half of the course.

And people do admit it, btw.
    There have been way too many “Bring up Nick, put down Joe” posts in the past.

• Bianca

Cute :) Love them

• claire

I loved it, I LOV THEM WIFF ALL MY SOULLLL (L)

Nov 4, 2009 @ 12:53 pm

Nick and Joe have such amazing voices. I hope they keep singing together for years.

Kevin can just sit there and look sexy :)
    Kevin just plays guitar big deal?????

Kevin can just sit there and look sexy :)

• NICOLE .

LMFAO! Why have I never seen this “Nick Jonas Thinks” site before?!

————————————-

Don’t feel too bad. It just started like a week ago, didn’t it? My favorite:

At what age will Joe will marry? 23 At what age will Nick will marry? over 25

• JBDeepInMyHeart

Oh these voices… oh these faces… OH MY HEART! It’s about to explode! I’m dying!.. I’m such a drama queen :/

• the way miley rock my life

the way miley rock my life said:
    lol nick jonas thinks

i love that shit
    The November 4th one had me killing myself laughing XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    HAHAHA NICK IS OUTTA OF CONTROL

• nia

aw me too. I don’t really like Nick but I thought nelena was kinda cute.

yeah, before miley had to ruin everything. just like her fans ruin all our posts. lol

• Julie =)

Nick…my friend…my pal…please..please..please..lose the headband!

• JonasGirl001

hot joe <3

• sugapuff

Most talented Jonas? Nick
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin
    Girlfriend Joe has loved most? Camilla
    Girlfriend Nick has loved most? Miley
    Girlfriend Kevin has loved most? Danielle
    Favourite Jonas song and why? black keys cant have you
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? camilla selena

• trainwreck

nicks voice sounds horsey.. like sickish, but he always sounds like that NO offense :)i love Nick xD Joes voice is so calm & smoothing <3 & Nick is like giving kevin the mic. lol !

• AnNO

LD John LaBriola is out on tour with the Jonas Brothers in support of their latest album, “Lines, Vines and Trying Times.” For LaBriola, this is his third outing with the band in the past two years, with this tour set in the round, with three circles of 360° WinVision LED video screens above the 144’-long diamond-shaped main stage, with two B stages, all built by Tait Towers. LaBriola designed the lighting and video, and travels with the band, running the MA Lighting grandMA console. The tour picks up again this week in Europe, where it runs through the spring.

Continue to read article. ?

The main stage includes a pair of lifts that can elevate and rotate the performers in opposite directions, as well as four other lifts for accompanying musicians. Engineered by McLaren Engineering Group P.C, the mechanical effects add even more energy to the pop-rock band’s high-energy performance. For the primary lighting positions, a 50×50 box truss sits over the stage with winches and motors provided by ShowRig of Las Vegas.

“Anything hanging over the main stage is hung from here,” explains LaBriola, who used Coemar Infinity units as his main wash: “I like their brightness and beam shaping, and the color-saturation is incredible.” He also likes the brightness of Martin’s MacIII Profiles, which comprise a major portion of the rig as well. An additional 50’ of truss runs to the B stages with additional positions. Lighting for last summer’s US leg of the tour was supplied by BML-Blackbird Theatrical Services.

The average trim height is 50’,” says LaBriola. “So coverage was my first and foremost concern. The lighting has to be pretty and animated, but not wash out the band. Because of the type of music and the crowd, the lighting is as bright and colorful as possible. My aim is for each song to have three base colors to keep the show from becoming too bland.”

LaBriola also added as much movement as possible. “There is constant animation,” he points out. The movement keeps the rig from looking the same throughout, and the moving lights include Sycrolite SXB-7/3 fixtures places on pantographs, which move up and down at the perimeter of the show. “There is a Sycrolite at the end of each 50’ section of truss,” notes the LD. “They move down as low as 27’.”

The WinVision LED screen is in three concentric circular sections, measuring 28’, 22’, ad 16’, with the 22’ section used primarily for I-Mag of the band. “The content for the other two sections was stock footage or graphic images I made. The video adds another layer to the look yet is designed not to be too distracting,” says LaBriola, who also programmed the show on the grandMA with the grandMA video processor.

omigosh!! i jus saw dis website wit sum girls diary posted!! go check it out!!

In designing the show, LaBriola had a lot of discussions with tour director Rob Brenner. “I like to show the band renderings along the way,” says the LD, who used ESP Vision as his lighting previz software before rehearsals started. “The Jonas Brothers are very easy to work with,” LaBriola adds. “They have very specific blocking and let me do what I need to do to go to town.”

Jonas Brothers Tour

8 EQ DA’S
    12 Video DA’S
    1 Sierra 32×32 audio follow video computer router
    1 1740 Waveform/vectorscope
    2 Sony 14? multi-format CRT monitors
    3 Folsoms

LEDs for Main Screen (Circular LED)
    353 WinVision 18mm panels

Related Article – Jonas Brothers on World Tour with MAC III Profile™

Source: Live Design Online

• YouBelongWithMe

You shouldn’t of said that because her fans are going to attack you. You should get a helmet and run away

• sari

aw they are amazing. (L) joe AND nick

• Emily Ford

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

• ImNotAnnoying

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

_______
    Ive been on this site since 2007 but i just made an account i was mileydemijbpones before but there is a difference people cant addmit nick is just overatted in his singing talent!

• nia

i’m not a hater but I agree.

• Abby

AHHHHH!!! That is what heaven must sound like!!! LOVE!

They are amazing. So sick of the Nick vs Joe BS. Most of it is started by bitter Slutty Cyrus fans, anyway.— Joe is whore but I love him! Nick has stick stuck up his ass but I love him too!

Jackie, ya useless bitch, stop being a bullshitter. The only person you love is Miley fuckin Cyrus. You don’t even love yourself.

Nick has a wonderful voice, I love is voice. In my opinion nick has the best voice of the band.. ??? ROFL @ best voice in the band!

rofl @ your life

• Emily Ford

YouBelongWithMe, please shut the fuck up. Stop trying to pick fights with me. Honestly.

• MileyLover

Don’t let this turn into a Nick vs Joe thing.
    Well if we are, I pick Joe<3

• annnnnonny

Its hard to believe Kevin is 22 tomorrow. Where has the time gone?

• DinoGirl
  • JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Wth? I am a Miley fan and I am not insane.

We need to ask KFC Buckethead to please ban all Miley fans from this site. They only start drama. JB fans = best.___ Wont have to worry about that for very long. Jonas wont be on this site or anywhere sure. :(

• gosh

You don’t know anything about me? I don’t understand why people are like “OMGZ HE SUNDS GOOD!” He doesn’t. He is whining way too much. God, I still love him to death and I love his voice. But there is no way you can say “Oh his whining sounds amazing.” It doesn’t.—Miley sounds like a smoker, selena sounds like a robot thank God demi can sing

• Danger-ous

Nov 4, 2009 @ 01:34 pm
    ImNotAnnoying said:
    Most talented Jonas? Nick Jonas
    Most romantic Jonas? Joe Jonas
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? Danielle Jonas
    Favorite Jonas song and why? fly with me so invigorating
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camielle Belle
    ______________________________________

What a mature survey? Do you guys still wet your pants too?

• YouBelongWithMe

Well that is your opinion. You shouldn’t speak for everyone else. Some people like his whinning noise. Others don’t. No one ever said you have to like the way Nick sings.

lol, they said that in 2006.

TAYLOR SWIFT PONES EVERYONE!

• gia

I LOVE BOTH NICK AND JOE.

kbye

• AAC

Emily Ford said:

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

_____________

Stop stating this as a fact. It’s your opinion not a fact. And my opinion is he sounds fine and a lot of other people think so too.

• ytm

Wont have to worry about that for very long. Jonas wont be on this site or anywhere sure. :(—Sorry your so fat and ugly:(

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Wth? They are probably the most talked about on gossip sites.

The HEIGHT of Jonas career was Aug of 2008 If they popular they Movie wouldnt have bombed

• YouBelongWithMe

TAYLOR SWIFT PONES EVERYONE!
    That is a fact

• ET

Youre hipocrite
    you said “OMG THEY ARE AMAZING STOP HATING THEM” but then youre the one hating on OTHER PERSON..
    this is a typical case

IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE then SHUT THE FUCK UP

LOVE EVERYBODY
    IT IS SOO MUCH BETTER

yeah, that’s why they’re still selling out all of their concerts, putting out gold albums, and the like.

gia

what about kevin?

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

TAYLOR SWIFT PONES EVERYONE!

Taylor Swift does pone, but she doesn’t pone everyone. JB, Taylor, Miley, Demi, Selena, etc. are all talented and pone in different ways :)

Stop defending Nick. He sounds like shit.
    Ok, then don’t defend Miley when she does something dumb hypocrite.

And to whoever called me fat, ROFL. I’m far from it =) Thanks though!

Ok, thats YOUR opinion. But don’t tell people that they can’t defend him cuz that makes you a hypocrite. Thats all I’m saying. I’m not sure what you mean by “you don’t know anything about me”. I never said I did.

• YouBelongWithMe

I am not trying to pick fights with you. Your comment is just funny.

See, this is what I mean. I guarantee you this girl is a Miley fan. They’re all annoying bitches, just like she is. Case in point.

• RandomSurveys

Just seeing the opinions of fans

Most talented Jonas?
    Most romantic Jonas?
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most?
    Favourite Jonas song and why?
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend?

The film made $19,162,740 domestically and $3,930,702 foreignly summing up a worldwide total of only $23,093,442.[10] == FAILURE!!—MJS A FAILURE TOO! HIS MOVIE MADE 2 MILLION MORE MJS A FLOP!

• gia

nick
    kevin
    idk
    underdog, it’s what got me into them
    tie between miley and camilla

IF YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE then SHUT THE FUCK UP

LOVE EVERYBODY
    IT IS SOO MUCH BETTER
    I agree with you but on this website things don’t work like that

Box office

The 3D film brought in $8,651,758 on its opening day, and it continued on to gross $31,117,834 to finish off the weekend, making it the highest-grossing opening weekend for a film to be released in less than 1,000 theatres.[3] The following Monday, it pulled in $3,253,205. Among films that had fewer than 1,000 screens on opening day, the film ranked second only behind Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan. Hannah opened with $8.6 million on 683 screens and Borat opened with $9.2 million on 837 screens.[4][5][6] Because of the strong demand, Disney extended the film’s run.[1] The film opened in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2008; it earned £242,167 over the first weekend and entered the charts at number 9 where it stayed for one week before being knocked out of the chart the following week. The film averaged $45561 per theater during its opening weekend in North America giving it the highest per theater average for a wide release.

Ugh, Nick’s voice :\

• ImNotAnnoying

Most talented Jonas? Nick Jonas
    Most romantic Jonas? Joe Jonas
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? Danielle Jonas
    Favorite Jonas song and why? fly with me so invigorating
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camielle Belle

i find it really funny how people who don’t like nick/joe/jb spend hours of their lives discussing them. lol. funny.

• nia

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

I’m gonna buy tons of copies of Nick’s solo album for everyone I know. And I don’t care if people don’t like it :)

• ohmyjonasbro

Shut up! Joe don’t need to do any solo CD (yes he is my favorite, but so what?). I love Nick too and I hate people like you guys who like to complicate everything. Have you noticed that all the posts in Oceanup have people criticizing something? That’s horrible.

• EvaLovegood

Yay I saw this live yesterday and I was dying. It’s so awesome that they sang this. I love this song <3

• juliecouture

NICK, PLEASE BE MINEEEEEEE

• BadRomance

Nick, I love you, I really do, but please take off your douchetastic headband.

• BadRomance

Nick, I love you, I really do, but please take off your douchetastic headband.

You make me like OU less and less -_-
    My goodness, just GTFO.
    Go help a cat out of a tree or something.

New Jonas Saynow

Lol. I don’t get why they felt the need to tell us about the plant in their dressing room. hahahaha

• PAT

AUGH.

Enough with the damn Joe/Nick thing.

They’re both singers.

They’re both good.

Now SHUT UP ALREADY. That means you, Miley stans.

When Joe speaks his voice sounds like it is gradually becoming deeper. It’s very sexy.

love joe and nick. kevin is too old

• Emily Ford

But I do wish Nick wouldn’t whine.
    ———————————–
    Peace and love

Dood, shut the fuck up? Seriously. I love Nick to no end. And he DOES have an awesome voice, when he’s not whining. That “singing” up there made me embarrassed for him. It sounds awful. He needs to quit with the sqealing.

Joe wouldn’t even be a singer if Nick didn’t get signed first, get it?

kevins only 22 wow u must be like 12 or something

• ohmyjonasbro

Team Jonas. Don’t have a Team Joe or Team Nick or Team Kevin ok? Is just “Team Jonas”, they are brothers and do everything together.

• #

jackie, you sad creature, it’s time to get off the computer and go make some friends.

Joe’s speaking voice sounds like it is gradually becoming deeper. Very sexy.

—————

Aaaaaand…? You don’t need stage presence to be talented.
    Nick is very talented and he’s better with instruments and singing. Joe is better with singing and performing. Kay?

lmfao. “it’s this hay… plant… thing. you would like it” XD

nick’s been so random lately. i love it.

• AAC

Awww I love this song. I thought Nick’s voice sounded great here. And what the fuck is up with this Nick and Joe war. Stop putting two brothers against eachother. Yes maybe Joe’s voice is better is YOUR opinion. But maybe some people prefer Nick’s voice. Who gives a fuck. And look stop saying “Joe should go solo NOT Nick!” because guess what? Nick writes most of the songs for the band and this was always HIS dream not JOE’S or Kevin’s. If Joe wanted to do a solo album he would but he’s not cause he doesn’t want to and you can’t make him do one. So support Joe for whatever he wants to do like acting, support Nick with his album and support Kevin with his family and whatever he wants to do in the future. Support the three of them. That;s what I’m doing.

• hpaddictedx

But I do wish Nick wouldn’t whine.
    THIS!

• DinoGirl

Are trolls arguing with fellow trolls right now?
    Rahaha.
    Love it.

• MileyLover

AUGH.

Enough with the damn Joe/Nick thing.

They’re both singers.

They’re both good.

Now SHUT UP ALREADY. That means you, Miley stans
    What does Miley stans mean?

• Eneyi

They make my heart smile :)

Nov 4, 2009 @ 03:56 pm

Joe wouldn’t even be a singer if Nick didn’t get signed first, get it?
    ———————–

• zee

lol seriously. miley fans should just be forbidden from entering any posts besides miley posts. they ruin everything.

love the song btw

Dear Ted:
    According to you, which Jonas is actually further from being a goody-goody? Do you think it’s Nick? Does that mean Joe is a goody-goody? And do you think they are keeping their purity ring promise? You think Kevin’s engagement at 21 has anything to do with it? Seriously, who gets married that young? Is all that just an image? Are they as screwed up as everybody else?
    —Moniq

Dear Too Many Questions:
    In my opinion, they’ve been rockin’ the boat for a while now, and the rings are just there to set a good example for their superyoung fans. They’re naughty boys…everyone wants to believe it! Except Kevin. He seems dull and boring!

From Ted Casablanca

• Delsy

Well Nick does have stage presence he just doesn’t use it i think when her does his own tour he will let loose a little bit because in some concert videos he has awesome stage presence and in some he has very little.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Okay, I’m done with the Nick and Joe thing.
    I love them both and think they’re talented and sexy :D As well as Kev!
    Jonas<3

• hpaddictedx

AUGH.

Enough with the damn Joe/Nick thing.

They’re both singers.

They’re both good.

Now SHUT UP ALREADY. That means you, Miley stans
    What does Miley stans mean?
    Lmao.

• Rhiannon

As much as I hate Nick, I found this beautiful. <3
    Ps – Kevin is the most awkward person in America.

• Rhiannon

As much as I hate Nick, I found this beautiful. <3
    Ps – Kevin is the most awkward person in America.

• MrsJoeJonasGermany

Oh you’re right… Nick deserves this but joe can definitly sing better but i love them both

• YouBelongWithMe

lol ted c doesn’t know shit. he got his ass handed to him a couple days ago with the “robsten” bs. he’s a joke.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Joe wouldn’t even be a singer if Nick didn’t get signed first, get it?
    ———————–

Jackie, for all that is good in this world, GET. THE. FUCK. OFF.

• MileyLover

AUGH.

Enough with the damn Joe/Nick thing.

They’re both singers.

They’re both good.

Now SHUT UP ALREADY. That means you, Miley stans
    What does Miley stans mean?
    Lmao.
    How is that funny?

Nov 4, 2009 @ 03:58 pm
    Rhiannon said:

As much as I hate Nick, I found this beautiful. <3
    Ps – Kevin is the most awkward person in America.
    ———————–
    Pss – You know they’re in Italy, right?

• ET

Youbelongwithme
    sorry but NO in the hell of the world
    taylor swift is more talented that nick jonas.
    sorry but no.
    They are BOTH AMAZINGLY TALENTED

i hate when people act like their favorite celebraties are like THE BEST OUT OF THERE

not really.
    this is not a freaking competition
    Get it, Got it, thanks

Just seeing the opinions of fans

Most talented Jonas? Nick<3
    Most romantic Jonas? Kevin<3
    Girlfriend each Jonas has loved most? Dani
    Favourite Jonas song and why? Please Be Mine, it has so much meaning to it and I love how they sound :)
    most hated Jonas Girlfriend? Camilla Belle
    -_-

HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE– – The film was released in theaters on April 10, 2009 in the United States and Canada.[11] As the teen sitcom originated on Disney Channel, Disney Channel premiered a teaser trailer of the film during their shows. Even though the movie was a box office success grossing over $150 million worldwide

• noor

IA.

Joe sings way better than Nick. No contest.

Youbelongwithme
    sorry but NO in the hell of the world
    taylor swift is more talented that nick jonas.
    sorry but no.
    They are BOTH AMAZINGLY TALENTED

not really.
    this is not a freaking competition
    Get it, Got it, thanks
    Um. I never said that. Or meant to say that. They are both very talented in their own unqiue way. All I said that people on this website always say shit about other celebs. I wasn’t saying I was that person.

• ellek

god can everyone stfu about who is better, joe or nick? joe girls–nick’s having a solo album WITH JOE’S BLESSING. get over it and stop complaining. nick girls–stop being overdefensive.

love them both and i love this song. they need to sing 7:05 and underdog too.

• Kelly

Poor boys. They were just singing a song for their fans, and now their “fans” are pitting them against each other. Sad. :(

• Yesterday…

i’ve officially been a jonas fan for 4 years and i love them now more than ever! this will always be at the top of my fav songs by them. i’m really excited for nick’s new project. he was the reason i started listening to jb. i can’t wait to hear his work and see what they will all do next!

• shirt

ouch my ears!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are bleeding

nick stop singing

IA.

Joe sings way better than Nick. No contest.

I agree, but Nick’s more talented :)

• shannonnnn

amazing… as always<3

• people…

You people saying bad things about nick are just pathetic. What you are saying will not change anything. Nick is doing a solo act, and that is the reality, so shut up all of you haters. Nick is awesome and that is the truth. And I love nick’s voice, it´s beautiful. I love them all.

• @mitshibounce

ok like seriously i love nick but he needs to get over tht fucking headband :|