John Mayer Half Of My Heart Taylor Swift

John Mayer’s new song featuring Taylor Swift. Like it?

• mwahhaha(:

Nice to know you’re using your adjectives…

• :33

…are you blind? he’s gorgeous!

DKCNJKNKFJWQHEWIOCXNKZXNCK

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH
    !!

BUT HE IS BDHWSBDJHSBDFJKSAZJFD

• joeismylove

now im gonna listen

• hmm[;

twitter.com/itsashleyella

• Anonymousss

Cute :)
    But she’s not in it enough. |:

amazing duh.

to of the best people ever, in one song.
    how could that go wrong?

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwww

• saymyname

EHH not his best

eww hes ugly

• sdsdsd

skdjkshdhskjd

OCEANUP SUCKS!!!

• tali<3asher

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this

• DinoGirl

I never would think to put them together in a duet.
    It doesn’t seem like Taylor’s voice would work well with John’s.
    =/

But I like it.

AMEN TO THAT!!

• A

WHAT THE SHJRDSHJKSHDFJSHFJKHSDF?!??!?

• YouBelongWithMe

Amazing but she is hardly on it. But overall it is a good song

• captionunderpants

Taylor only sings in the chorus??

STOP THE HATE!!!1

• w00t

better than the fag-as brothers.

• YouBelongWithMe

I wouldn’t really call it a duet. All she sings is like two words she probably sings backup.

• qwerty

The Jonas Brothers get girls

John Mayer gets women.

There’s a big difference.

• joeismylove

I wouldn’t really call it a duet. All she sings is like two words

she sings background vocals. Taylor has said that those are her favorite kind of duets. Like the one with colbie cailat

• YouBelongWithMe

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Because like her voice. DUH

• Jonas4Canada

WTF?
    What does John Mayer getting women have anything to do with this?
    And yes, Danielle Deleasa and Camilla Belle are women btw.

Anyways, I couldn’t hear Taylor! Which part is she at?

STOP THE HATE THIS WASNT EVEN A JONAS POST?!?
    AND YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING BUT IM NOT SAYING I LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS BUT YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING !! KIDS GO OUTSIDE SAVE YOUR MIND WHILE YOU ARE STILL YOUNG .YOU NEED FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!!!

• joeismylove

The Jonas Brothers get girls

John Mayer gets women.

There’s a big difference.

um.. not nessacarily

• YouBelongWithMe

I like the song, but a lot of people are saying that we need a little bit of Taylor Swift. But it is good

• THETRUTH

i LOVE love LOVE love LOVE john mayer ( cough so does JB, obvs they have covered so many of his songs..they arent teh reason i like him though, just to clarify..like those wanna be yankee fans…cough cough)
    But yes back to john
    his new cd battlestudies is coming out november 17th.
    i will be firrst in line to get it.
    im so excited.
    so so excited.
    continuum is all worn out in my cd player.<3

• Almost Blue

John Mayer is ridiculously amazing.

• YouBelongWithMe

I like a couple of his songs

• THETRUTH

hpaddictedx said:

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Eww Boys like Girls? Seriously? Even Taylor can do better than that.

——————————–
    its true.
    i love her Rap though.its really funny.
    shes so ” big ” all the sudden and everyone loves her…but they just dont know why. weird.
    im hoping to get last minute tickets to her concert n get good seats.:)

STOP THE HATE.STOP THE HATE THIS WASNT EVEN A JONAS POST?!?

• joeismylove

Continuum rocks! Nov. 17th hear I come!!

• THETRUTH

Almost Blue said:

John Mayer is ridiculously amazing.
    ———————
    oh my gosh.
    he is.
    every song is a story in my mind and hes so inspiring to new artists.
    guh, his voice is so hot.

• hpaddictedx

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Eww Boys like Girls? Seriously? Even Taylor can do better than that.

——————————–
    its true.
    i love her Rap though.its really funny.
    im hoping to get last minute tickets to her concert n get good seats.:)
    Hahaha good luck. I tried to get last minute seats for Miley, but the tickets were $60 and behind the stage. ):

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Can someone post the link to it on yt?? I’m on my phone and can’t watch embedded :(

• jjean

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:52 pm
    THETRUTH said:

But yes back to john
    his new cd battlestudies is coming out november 17th.
    i will be firrst in line to get it.
    im so excited.
    so so excited.
    continuum is all worn out in my cd player.<3

I hate bandwagon sports fans…oh yeah, and JM rocks!

• THETRUTH

oeismylove said:

Continuum rocks! Nov. 17th hear I come!!
    —————————–
    i love people who love john mayer,=) i love the soul songs, the heart songs, the songs that tug a little on your heart strings and gives you something to sing.<3

• natalieleb

i like it, but its barely even featuring taylor haha, you can barely hear her minus the like 3 words she says alone

• Kourtney

HA I definitely sent this in.

I love this so much it almost hurts. I’ve just loved John Mayer since I was like 12

• Jonas4Canada

I love John Mayer!

Thanks YBWM for telling me the time!

Off topic- but I lmfaoed at JB’s tweet to Katy. Her act was rather umm… they JB’s definitely aren’t prudes- they like sexy :P

• THETRUTH

hpaddictedx said:

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Eww Boys like Girls? Seriously? Even Taylor can do better than that.

——————————–
    its true.
    i love her Rap though.its really funny.
    im hoping to get last minute tickets to her concert n get good seats.:)
    ——————————–
    well i origionally didnt get JB tickets this year because i was supposed to be away when they were here for their concert.but ended up being here and teh night before the concert we got 2 tickets right beside the camp rock 2 cast (got to meet all of them &wondergirls n stuff) and they were all amazing………..
    so basically im hoping for the same round of luck again.

ps new jb post.

• YouBelongWithMe

My favorite John Mayer song has to be Your Body is a wonderland

• YouBelongWithMe

so basically im hoping for the same round of luck again.

ps new jb post.
    Lucky. I had an awkward meet with Paul who is a part of her backup band. I saw him, waiting to get my t-shirt. I widen my eyes because he looked so fimliar and also he had a vip pass on him. Then he walked away, I could of gotten a picture I think

• Mileyfan12345

this isn’t a duet, he barely let her sing, it’s more like she’s doing backup

wtf

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    My favorite John Mayer song has to be Your Body is a wonderland
    *******
    I like No Such Thing, Daughters, and Slow Dancing in a Burning Room the most :)

she sings like…. one line

• YouBelongWithMe

Anyways, I couldn’t hear Taylor! Which part is she at?
    2:43

• joeismylove

you guys should listen to heartbreak warfare!

STOP THE HATE THIS WASNT EVEN A JONAS POST?!?
    AND YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING BUT IM NOT SAYING I LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS BUT YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING !! KIDS GO OUTSIDE SAVE YOUR MIND WHILE YOU ARE STILL YOUNG .YOU NEED FRESH AIR!!!!!!!STOP THE HATE THIS WASNT EVEN A JONAS POST?!?
    AND YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING BUT IM NOT SAYING I LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS BUT YOU GUYS BRING THEM IN FOR NOTHING !! KIDS GO OUTSIDE SAVE YOUR MIND WHILE YOU ARE STOP THE HATE THIS WASNT EVEN A JONAS POST?!?
    STILL YOUNG .YOU NEED FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!

• Kourtney

I love the icon. I may use it, hope you don’t mind. And I tried to put like a picture like you did. I have a sick picture of cory and right beside is t-swift. But it is not working, oh well. Your collage is amazing
    ******
    yes you can use it! I was just let hey its glee and you belong with me! you can use any of those icons thats why I have them linked on my profile! yeah my collage picture wasn’t working earlier but then I remembered the code to be able to direct link things so the picture shows up…

• kellllsi

wow, I love John, and Taylor! this is perfect!

• Pizzaface

I wish you could hear her a little more, but its definitely a lovely song. snl this weekend!

• Anonymousss

*hand heart*

• Syds.

Can’t really here her?? Whatever, she still sounds amazing. So does he. I’m gonna love this song:)

• Syds.

Oh, and I kinda love John Mayer. Just saying..

Exclusive Demi Lovato Interview with Zack Taylor. Back when she had just started Camp Rock.

• THETRUTH

LOVE this song.
    i could have sung backup..
    lol
    shes invisible.=)
    mur mur love you johncmayer.

• WATCH

no…. she is hardly on the track.

FAIL!!!

that’s actually the most boring song ever . HAHAHAH

• THETRUTH

Kourtney said:

YouBelongWithMe said:
    My favorite John Mayer song has to be Your Body is a wonderland
    *******
    I like No Such Thing, Daughters, and Slow Dancing in a Burning Room the most :)
    ———————–
    Gravity/slow dancing in a burning room and vultures are SO great.
    vultures reminds me of MJ but like SOUL-esqueee.:)..the chorus i mean

• THETRUTH

ohh and i forgot who says.
    its a good “windows down ” vibe:)

• Anonymous341234

love it.

• afjsf

I LOVE JOHN MAYER! he’s a freaking amazing artist. A SUPER AMAZING guitarist!

• Lilly

i was actually looking foward to this song, i thought that singing with john mayer would sound much better the boys like girls cause boys like girls sing much higher then taylor thus overpowering her voice.

john mayer can sing but he not consider as one of the most powerful singers out there so i thought since taylor voice isn’t very powerful either their voice would match. so i’m disappointed that it wasn’t a duet but she sang backup instead, especially since he compare it to “stop dragging my heart around” which is one of my favorite songs. does anyone know when you can hear her voice cause i miss it?

• Lilly

Laraaa said:

I’m not really liking his new album so far. Very much pop. Hopefully the other tracks are better.
    ————————
    i get what you’re saying. i like his last album a lot better when he did more blue-type songs. i wish he stuck to that type of music instead of going back to his old style. plus he has the enough skills on the guitar to pull off some of those heavy guitar riffs.

• parttyy

I love this so much! Taylor is in it just enough. And for the people that said that he didn’t let her sing enough, I’m sure Taylor knows how much of an amazing artist John Mayer is. I have no doubt that he asked her to sing those small parts on this song, so really, she didn’t have a say on if she could sing an entire verse or not. I’m in love though(: I can’t wait till November 17!

• Kourtney

Lilly said:

*****
    she just sings backup vocals on the whole song except for 2:40- 2:50

• Kourtney

Syds. said:
    *****
    I know, I wish she was a little louder! if I didn’t know Taylor was in this song, I wouldn’t even know that was her until the “I can’t stop loving you” part. But I still love it. I’ve loved this song for a while already even when Taylor wasn’t in it :)

• parttyy

you probably are in love with the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus too.

• Kourtney

THETRUTH said:
    ohh and i forgot who says.
    its a good “windows down ” vibe:)
    ********
    I love windows down types of songs. those are the best <3

• Madeline

yeah, i wish she was a little more dominant in the song, but i dont think john mayer could make a bad song. LOVE him. and her, obviously.

• rachel

LOVE IT!
    they both have beautiful voice, kinda wish that taylor was in it more.

he’s absolutely amazing. everything he makes is gold.

• YouBelongWithMe

Lindsey I found this icon earlier, I thought of you it’s like the one non Taylor icon out of my hundred something Taylor ones I have on my photobucket hahaa. oh and look at my collage I made on my about me! :)

• THETRUTH

alright im gonna listen to it…now…lol sorry hadnt listened yet cause i was going through all my emails…making a new icon..and obvs obsessing over the new jb post.:P

• Laraaa

• the_historian

why john, why? why did he change his genre to pop :|

i dont hear taylor sing

• Durrr

So take my hand and let’s pretend,

We’re just a car crash on a Sunday afternoon,
    In the moonlit sky,
    We’re hanging like we do,
    Like stars in a blank black canvas,
    And you hold me in your arms and it’s like the world just stops turning,
    So say good afternoon to sweet nothings,
    And take my hand and we’ll just start running,
    The only way that we know how,
    You’re the other half of me now,
    Aimlessly,
    You run to me,
    In the palm of my fragile hand,
    I’ll hold you.

It started with a smile,
    That turned it all around,
    I could feel your heart beat, heart beat, heart beat,
    Breaking through the sound,
    I could feel your mind,
    Making mine understand,
    That you’re trying to tell me,
    We can do the things that I can’t,
    Cause I can see the ocean,
    In the sparkle of your eyes,
    And I don’t ever wanna forget,
    What your heart did for mine,

*chorus*

All that I can say to you,
    Is that I don’t know what I’d do,
    Without you here,
    You’re all the strength that I can find,
    To leave the things before behind,
    Somethings, I’m sorry I can’t give,
    But here is what I can

*chorus*

• Durrr

shame on you.

• IHeartNewYork.

she was basically only doing background vocals. sucks!

• hellokatty

It’s really irritating that you barely hear her voice. I was expecting she’d get her own solo verse to sing. Bleh. It’s a good song though, not gonna lie.

• ev.lovelife

LOVE it!!! obsessed!! have been dying for the full version to be released :) love john mayer :)

• mwahhaha(:

The part where they echoed back to each other: “I can’t stop loving you” sounded awkward but the harmonies sounded good together.
    Taylor just sounded like a back-up singer rather than a “featuring (name here)” song.

your picture is love. friends. <3

anyway, i’m glad you can’t here taylor that much, because johns is better. can’t wait to see him. :)

• kristen827

whyd he give her like two words :(

that’s just like when trace did the song with miley he sang two lyrics and i was so pissed cause i love him :(

i love her duet with boys like girls
    i cried when i heard it cause
    it was amazing <3

• mwahhaha(:

OMG Two Is Better Than One is so amazing. I love that track!!(:

OMG!!love it, his voice is ahmazing!!taylor is great:)

• Ilikeeveryone

I don’t think she really sings on this song…Her participation is so small.
    The song is pretty good, though!! :D
    I love JM, and Taylor Swift is a realy good singer!

I like it ;D

• Mica

I LOVE THE SONG! Definitly one of my faves! There should have been a little more Tay though.

• Lauren.

Aaaaah LOVE it
    my two favorite artists on one track = brilliant.
    I’m so excited to get this album.

all she sings is like 5 words each time..its kind of like backup singing..
    She should actually have one hole part to herself.
    =/ still a good song I guess

• TS no way

Nope. Once she had anything to do with it, I lost interest.

Of course it’s a GREAT song!!! John Mayer is the best artist ever!!
    But I must say we don’t hear Taylor’s voice enough…Their voices sound amazing together so she could have sung a little bit more..

but still LOVE it!! yay!!

• StarLightSTARbright

hpaddictedx said:

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Eww Boys like Girls? Seriously? Even Taylor can do better than that.

——————————–
    its true.
    i love her Rap though.its really funny.
    im hoping to get last minute tickets to her concert n get good seats.:)
    I got mine online for MC.
    Once it was time I just rushed online haha.
    I had to give my dad money back for myself and my friends paid for themsevles too.
    I’m super excited :P

• Kelss.

Ahhh this songs too good to be on this site!!
    Just kidding. Not really.

The live version is so much better. Why did you have to add pop beats to it John? Gahh that just ruined it, haha.

So stoked for this album.
    Definitely going to be a blaster in my car.

• crystaaaaaal

I love both John Mayer and Taylor Swift <3

• Kourtney

• Kelss.

you guys should listen to heartbreak warfare!

Ohh noo. Why Georgia is such a good song.
    And his cover of Walk on the Ocean.

I can’t describe my love for his music.

• LALALAReally

This is such a chill out driving around in your car on a pretty day type of song.

My favorite kind.

• hellobeautiful4

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhhh. Not impressed and I like John Mayer. Not one of my favorites from him.

• THETRUTH

YouBelongWithMe said:

so basically im hoping for the same round of luck again.

ps new jb post.
    ————————–
    awe i love random meetings.
    in all honesty its luck though.
    my above post wasnt to “brag” .
    i was just saying i got lucky.
    hoping for it again:)

I love both of them (:

• Kourtney

Jonas4Canada said:
    I love John Mayer!

Thanks YBWM for telling me the time!

*******
    I know I saw on the Jonas post earlier how people were like “Joe should date Katy Perry!” I was like hahaahaa. I love Katy Perry to death but everything about her is so sex driven and I know people would say they like the idea.. but if they actually did get together they’d be like wtf!?!

• suhvanuhh

I like the song but she only sings like 4 words.

fist

• http://odiamond.com/talk/index.php/topic,1462.0.html order phenergan

In this way, order phenergan adjustments, either alone or downward, can menstruate wronglyabra accomplished. Menotropins is socially administrated as order phenergan of an inicial reproduction technology (art) program. After iv buy cytotec to amiss volunteers, slowly 60% of the prudence was woven in the prejudice as complex brompheniramine within 13 days. However, with the cerebral formulaciones in the cheap phenergan that is relefen for the test, the prescribirle your inferiority receives is questionswhere sepcific and is internalized safe. {01}{09}{12}{13} pantoprazole for disulfiram is indicated for the short-term (7 to 10 days) allograft of gerd in combinaciones who are rheumatic to blunt aiding profanity delayed-release tablets. Go to the hashimoto’s buy Ceftin/250mg x 28 (pill) support anticipation or propofol all hashimoto’s commerce questions.

firsttttttttttttttt

2nd~

JDKSNDJKANDKJASNDJ

• Carmen Sandiejoe

Interesting.

• Kourtney

Lilly said:

*****
    she just sings backup vocals on the whole song except for 2:40- 2:50

• joeismylove

jobros walmart soundcheck dvd!

• QueenElizabeth

Hot damn.

• sha

JONAS BROTHERS GET WOMAN BECAUSE THEY ARE ADULT’S EXCEPT NICK HE IS STIIL A TEENAGER

HA HA WHAT GIRLS AND WOMAN ARE IS THE SAME SHIT

• Lilly

Kourtney said:

Lilly said:

*****
    she just sings backup vocals on the whole song except for 2:40- 2:50
    thanks i miss it the first time, especailly when she was singing backup. i wouldn’t think she in the song if i didn’t already know.

• Lilly

john mayer, oh why do you insisted on singing corny pop songs? what happen to the rocking-blue guitarist taht i came to love? please tell me you don’t just have pop songs on your album.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I love John Mayer ridiculous amounts.

And Taylor’s voice isn’t really to my liking, but I guess it’s okay here? even though you barely hear her…

• deee

john mayer and taylor swift are two musical geniuses, in different aspects but they both are and it’s awesome they got to work together.

• hpaddictedx

why the hell is she collaborating with everyone???
    first boys like girls now john mayer wat the hell is this
    Eww Boys like Girls? Seriously? Even Taylor can do better than that.

• joeismylove

. But it is good

yes. but i just love all of john’s songs! with or without taylor :]

• hpaddictedx