Jonas Brothers NOT Going Out After EMAs

JB introducing Michael Jackson Tribute under!

• trufax

miley is not 5’5″, i met her irl once and she’s about my height. 5’7″. but who cares?

they’re so adorably awkward. i love them.

dont let this turn into a height fight..
    leave it at’..
    NO!!! MILEY is 5’5 GASTON is 6′ and TOWERS over Miley! BILLY RAY is 5’11 AND towers over Nick!!!

• ftooneta

Can someone give me the link of the video?
    I Can’t watch it :\
    pleaaase!

I LOVE THEM! <3

C’MON TH ONLY WON BECAUSE IT’S GERMANYYYY HAHAHA! :P

• Liizzie

i love guys

• DinoGirl

Too. many. Jonas. posts. at. one. time.
    Can’t. keep. up.
    :P

no one cares
    at all

• raejonas

Nick isn’t a Virgin anymore :(
    ——————————–
    How do you know? Did Nick tell you that? And even if he isn’t it’s none of your business to be posting that. I personally believe that these boys will stay pure until marriage, it was a promise not only to himself, his parents, his brothers, and God, but a promise to his fans. They have kept their faith through all the fame and they wont lose it now.

• vicvic

wtf? who said that?

• teamdisney:)

herooo

_______________________

hahahahahhaahah xD

• NeNa

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM
    THE REASON WHY TOKIO HOTEL WON IS
    BECAUSE THEIR FANS VOTED MORE THEN JONAS BROTHERS FANS DID
    AND IM FROM THE US AND I VOTED FOR THEM 100S OF TIMES
    SO YOUR BITCH ASS SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP HATIN’

• NeNa

THIS GOES TO THE ONE WHO SAID “TOKIO HOTEL FUCKING WON its cuz GERMANS ARE RACIST THEY ONLY LIKE THEIR OWN KIND FUCKERS”

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM
    THE REASON WHY TOKIO HOTEL WON IS
    BECAUSE THEIR FANS VOTED MORE THEN JONAS BROTHERS FANS DID
    AND IM FROM THE US AND I VOTED FOR THEM 100S OF TIMES
    SO YOUR BITCH ASS SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP HATIN’

plssss if they only won because it was in Germany then why did TH win in the previous Ema that was in Liverpool…..

• JBDeepInMyHeart

The girl was crushing on Joe.. I think Joe was scared of her :/ lol :P

• JB rocks my socks

aww I love Joe outfit but Kev and Nick look gorgeous as always

A Little Bit Longer And I’ll Be Fine
    November 5, 2009 at 8:38 pm (Miley Cyrus)

Miley Cyrus just won’t stop working! She has added another performance stop to her already jam packed Wonder World tour. This stop will be in London for the Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball. Miley will be performing with other musicians like Lady Gaga, Jordin Sparks, and The Sugarbabes on Saturday, December 5 at the O2 arena in London, England.

The fans vote at the EMAs.

Chloe said,
    November 5, 2009 at 8:47 pm
    So refreshing to not see an ‘inappropriate’ picture of Miley like OU always LOVES to post. Beautifulballad shouldn’t be compared to OU, that’s like an insult to Beautifulballad. This site is unbiased, fair, and equal. It’s sad that sites like OU are getting all these hits when they’re undeserving of them. They have to post negative stories about celebrities, well depending on who does/doesn’t kiss OU’s ass, to get comments. I think it speaks for itself that the positive posts barely get any comments. People love to sit on their asses and throw judgments towards celebrities. Trust me; one of these days, OU will crash and burn. Karma is going to bite that crappy gossip site in the ass one of these days.

Mhmmmm can Miley’s legs get any better? I think not. Their yummy(:
    Poor girl, she’s constantly busy. I’d like to see the Queen move her hips like yeah. That’d be the highlight of the year. You know she can’t resist!

I hope Miley gets better:]

Mello said,
    November 5, 2009 at 8:48 pm
    I LOVE YOU. http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/05/a-little-bit-longer-and-ill-be-fine/

that girl and joe were so crushing on eachother
    Joe’s types are tall modely woman or girls who are exotic looking…I have no idea why’s he dating Demi? A moderate success Teen Disney singer Its a total step down from who he dated before.

STFU ABOUT MILEY!

• hidghdsglv

HAHA!
    WHAT!?

thats rightt

where is evryone

I see that too, she just talk with he.

I was thinking to exact same thing….. they were so flirting with each other lol

• Angela.

Now I wish we have a new JONAS post.

Who’s alive? :]

• emilyj

ITS SOOOO TRUE! IM SO PISSED THEY DESERVED TO FUCKING WIN!

laurenj, Angela, DinoGirl………..

I am present and accounted for!

I miss JB sooooo much! Summer 2010 can’t get here soon enough.

• DinoGirl

Angela, Laurenj, what’s up?

Is everyone in this post?

• jerseygirl

DinoGirl – Nick. Your icon. EEP!

DinoGirl said:

Who’s alive? :]

——————————-

*Checks pulse*

ME! ;D

• jerseygirl

Can I just say I love the sarcasm of 30Rock?

• gfjjgjf

Tokio Hotel won because they have super dedicated fans that vote like crazy. Not because they’re from Germany or because Germans are racist. I have nothing against the JB but stop being so bitter.

• HOLAA

I love their peoples accent!! LMAOO!! hahahah :P
    yeahh….
    why the freak did tokyio hotel won!!
    it should of been kings of leon!!!!
    :((
    or jB
    :((
    >:(

laurenj, Angela, DinoGirl………..

I am present and accounted for!

I miss JB sooooo much! Summer 2010 can’t get here soon enough.

——————————–

Me too. ;(

*Sigh*

Why can’t we just call them and sit with them for lunch or something? Only if it was that simple…

jerseygirl,
    I never thought I’d want Christmas to be over before it’s even here.
    Haha.
    Bring on next summer!

And if I haven’t said it yet, I should have: your icon is gorgeous.
    Joe’s so intimidating in that picture!

Sup, girls? ;D

I miss you guys…I / We need a new JONAS post.

*Checks pulse*

ME! ;D
    _________________________________

Dr.Angela at work!
    :]

JonasCyrusSwiftGomez
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 05:10 pm
    JonasCyrusSwiftGomez said:

Love them :D
    But this interview was awkward, haha.
    And Joe’s hair has officially grown on me :D
    ————————-
    Oh me too, girlfriend. ME TOO!

• jerseygirl

DinoGirl – I do love my icon and I’m sticking with it. Although I must say, I was very tempted with these gorgeous pix of the boys at the awards today. My God, they were all just perfection.

DinoGirl said:

*Checks pulse*

ME! ;D
    _________________________________

Dr.Angela at work!
    :]

————————————-

Dr. Director, I see your at work as well. ;)

——————————–

Me too. ;(

*Sigh*

It used to be that simple. That’s what is was like in the old days. SIGH.

I just want them back in America. And I can’t wait for the next tour.

• CabbagePie

LOL i love how all the fans are defending their height – lets face it, they’re below average height for a man. Its very obvious just from looking at their narrow shoulders and short legs.

Nick = 5″8
    Joe = 5″8.5
    Kevin = 5″7 (wears 2 inch heels)

That girls probs 5″11, definately not 6″2 … LMAO

• jerseygirl

Did my girls watch the Yankees last night? So glorious; so fun. SOOOOO HAPPY!

Nick isnt a Virgin anymore :(

lol @ jackie, how pathetic.
    they are amazing. :)

they looks short cause of that girl haha
    that girl is 6’3 plus has heels :)

• raejonas

that girl and joe were so crushing on eachother

• Angela.

It used to be that simple. That’s what is was like in the old days. SIGH.

I just want them back in America. And I can’t wait for the next tour.

————————————–

Aww..well, our boys’ gotta work. We just have to accept that..Like we always do.

Back in America? So you can have them all to yourself? I don’t think I want that…;))

SUMMER TOUR 2010! Come soon!

jerseygirl said:

Did my girls watch the Yankees last night? So glorious; so fun. SOOOOO HAPPY!

————————————-

Nope.

________________________________

Amen!
    It’s been a while since we’ve seen them in suits.
    And it wasn’t disappointing. :]
    They all seemed really happy, too.

Please stick with your icon for a little while longer, I feel like Joe’s smiling at me. xD

• Noki

Joss Stone is a giant! Woah. How tall is she, 6’?

Anyway they’re awesome. Glad they could make it.

• Lorena

Lol “They’re lying, that’s what they do, silly”:P. I like her accent though.

They look like migets next to the girl and guy. They must be like 5″8 wonder. How tall is miley now she look like she grew wonder if she passed nick already.

three jonas posts in a row? couldn’t save something for later?

lol mimi. just lol @ your life.

————————————–

SUMMER TOUR 2010! Come soon!
    ———————-
    Ooops. I meant NORTH America. ;)

• Theta

Love them ♥

VIva Europa! ;) en realidad me alegro que Tokio Hotel haya ganado, para esto son premios europeos! :)

• sdp[fksdiofjsdkfjsdukfjhsd

OKAY WHAT. I KNOW STEVE GREENBERG & ANOTHER GUY WHO WORKED WITH JB AND NOW WORKS WITH JOSS. sdifjskdfjsdkfskdf shitting my pants, brb

check I am on now…LOL

And I did watch the game! :]
    I missed the first two hours and was checking my phone constantly for the score.

The Yankees won and there was a guy in the stands with the dinosaur Yankees poster, again.
    Severely enjoyed both of those things. xD

• Eneyi

Laters Ms. aNonymous and we didn’t do any gambling lol, it was an ‘educational trip’ hehe

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:47 pm

jerseygirl said:

Did my girls watch the Yankees last night? So glorious; so fun. SOOOOO HAPPY!

————————————-

Nope
    ——————
    Loser. :p

Don’t expect me to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs then. *stomps off in a huff*

• Luv2LuvJonasDotCom

check out

If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!

• Noor

Haha aw they’re so cute. Joss is so tall! I wish I was tall…

dont let this turn into a height fight..
    leave it at’..

nick- 5’11
    joe 5’11
    kev 5’9

joss syone 6’2 or 6’3
    miley 5’7 YES SHE GREW not 5’5 anymore

and nick only looks short next to her cause he SLOUCHES

• - Blair Waldorf -

Did BSB present or peform?

• Anonymoussssssss

that was awkward

• LoveMeJonasBoy?

I Love the JONAS BROTHERS

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Love them :D
    But this interview was awkward, haha.
    And Joe’s hair has officially grown on me :D

How tall is miley now she look like she grew wonder if she passed nick already.– Mileuy is only 5’5 Nick is SHORT! in send it on they are shoulder to shoulder and she is wearing FLAT boots! GASTON is 6′ and he towered Miley!

• Kelss.

Lol, Joe’s so shy.
    I hate being put on the spot.
    But love awkward people.

And they lost?
    Bummer. Shouldn’t Tokio Hotel by nominated in the best female band?

Nick isnt a Virgin anymore :(
    who deflower him????

DinoGirl
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:47 pm
    DinoGirl said:

________________________________

Amen!
    It’s been a while since we’ve seen them in suits.
    And it wasn’t disappointing. :]
    They all seemed really happy, too.

——————————
    I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.

nick is 5’11 for yall to know I met him :)
    an i;m 5’11” ;D

• Goldengal11

im 5’7 …thats not really considered tall..that girl was at least 5’11
    THETRUTH..singing out
    good day
    __________________

At least in Ohio it’s considered tall…

Peace out.

awww now its not on till before 6
    HUGE KiSS EXCLUSIVE about DEMI LOVATO and JOE JONAS… are they together? some HARD evidence, but you’ll have to decide… JUST before 6!

• Goldengal11

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

RT @AdamWylde HUGE KiSS EXCLUSIVE about DEMI LOVATO and JOE JONAS… are they together? sum HARD evidence, but you’ll have to decide! b4 SIX

Omfg, he’s gonna announce it on the radio!! D:
    _____________________

LOL @ the frown face.

Angela.
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:30 pm

JERSEY!!!

So I’m guessing you heard about all the JEMI shit, huh?

Man, I seriously shivered when I read the article.

But still, we’ll always stick by our rule: No JB confirmation, not true
    HaHa. Well JB never confirms relationships BUT, since both Joe and Demi have said it’s never gonna happen; and Demi has denied it, I’m not believing it. And I’m certainly not going to believe some idiot who runs a second-rate gossip site like Zack’s. He’s is milking this for all it worth and the only thing he wants is to get hits to his site. Which is why I think he’s full of it.

• ty

if you can see that joe jonas was flirting to that woman like he’s saying wow she’s hot that evrybody notice that of joe?

Wow, Zack’s going to go on the radio and discuss. I’m sorry, he’s a low down scumbag for doing this. Let it go dude.

Let people live their lives.
    Why can’t people seem to do that?

• ihearttaylorswift13

fUCK YOU TOKIO HOTEL
    Roxanne KhalajYES YES YESS YESS YESS YESS YESSS
    sorry im really happpppyyy HAHAYEYEHEHEP!1uiodhuh
    tokio hotel just won best band and im going to marry bill kaulitz and adopt a micro pig.

YOUve just made your fans more big headed.

HA HA JOE WAS FLIRTING TO THAT WOMAN OMG

Angela.
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:25 pm

jerseygirl said:

Please stop with Jemi rumor bullshit.

Zack Taylor is a douchebag looking for publicity.

———————————-

We had a crazy night last night.

I kinda lost myself as well. Such crap.

Holla, Jurz. ;D
    ————————-
    Hey! I saw that post took off last night. Over 2000 comments? LOL. I didn’t read back.

But I saw some links in Kevin’s birthday post. It is such crap. And Zack Taylor is making it sound like it’s the breaking news of the century. He’s such a tool and publicity hound.

——————————-

Do you always have to have the reasonable mind? ;)

‘Cause I freaked out last night. I got a little pissed off as well, they were ruining KJ2’s birthday..but I now see the error of my ways.

I swear that I’ll no longer believe these craps unless it came out from the boy’s delicious lips.

;D

• Kelss.

He’s like that with everyone.
    Look at the interview with Pete Wentz, he acted the same way. Shy and a little awkward.
    He’s just that kind of guy. Nothing wrong with being a sweet person :)

Oh, Joe was so shy.. cute.
    I CAN’T BELIEVE THEY LOST. )): Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY KEEEVIN. WE LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!

I’m so jealous about joe and joss. (at the end) ))))))))):

they are not done yet after camp rock then their done — AT THIS RATE !THEY WONT MAKE IT TO JUNE :(

• Doom

I knew it.

• PISSED OFF

not trying to sound mean or anythin but i don’t like the EMA’s no offence but it just doesn’t have the SPIRIT it was so boring Pete wents was so unenthusiastic(sp?) Katy perry was ok but mostly the crowd isn’t alive i know this is stupid but i like the awards to alwys be crazy and everybody screaming and having a good time it gets me and the one watching the show aswell excited and in the mood i mean the US people they scream at anythin there is to scream about i mean if the host said Miley cyrus, Jonas Brothers or anyones name we’d scream but when alot of people came out on stage they weren’t in the mood enough!! sorry just venting!! but anyway love the JB

• jackiesucks

AT THIS RATE !THEY WONT MAKE IT TO JUNE —gon jump off a cliff

• raejonas

haha i love when that guy is like “you guys look… that’s a nice suite”

nick- 5’11
    joe 5’11
    kev 5’9

joss syone 6’2 or 6’3
    miley 5’7 YES SHE GREW not 5’5 anymore

and nick only looks short next to her cause he SLOUCHES

______________________________________

Haha, they really aren’t that tall (not that it matters)…I met them at a M&G in Chicago with my daughter. I’m 5’3 and I was wearing wedges that put me at about 5’5…they were MAYBE a couple of inches taller them me…I put them all at 5’8″ MAX…They seem a lot taller in photos, but in person, they are not. BTW, I think that was Joss Stone…she’s 5’10″…

Holy crap Joss stone is effin’ tall D:

The boys are looking good nothing new there lol

——————————

Do you always have to have the reasonable mind? ;)

————————-
    Well that’s what I mean. Zack dangled that story out there for hours – just trying to build up the suspense. I went to the link and find everything he posted suspicious.

Honestly? I think he’s super-jealous OceanUp got mentioned on ENews so he made up a fake story so he can get tv time too. LOL

• raejonas

dude joe was all like and your the best and totally motioned towards her body.

• Norfolk

Was there some kind of chemistry between Joss and Joe?
    Is she from Devon or Cornwall?

Jersey

hey! how are you?

• jerseygirl

Hey elieaa! I’m dizzy going back and forth between Jonas posts. Don’t know where anyone is staying. LOL

How are you? And aren’t our boys looking spiffy?

• HannahMary

LMAO! Haha, there is nothing wrong with being tall! I’m 5’7″.

Agreed! I’m 5’10”. Don’t think I’m quite Taylor Swift height though.

JERSEY!!!

So I’m guessing you heard about all the JEMI shit, huh?

Man, I seriously shivered when I read the article.

But still, we’ll always stick by our rule: No JB confirmation, not true.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Omfg, he’s gonna announce it on the radio!! D:

Tashahahaha said:

THETRUTH said:
    Tashahahaha said:

That was one of the most awkward interviews I’ve ever seen.
    “So do you jam?”
    ————————-
    sooooo funnny . ps your icon makes miles look like a barbie….
    & on a side note.
    #zacktaylorisretarded :)
    I read that as “Your icon makes me smile like a barbie”
    I was like WTF
    ————————
    well i am pretty glam ;)

hahahaha cute cute.
    alright now im realy outta here.
    im gonna be LATE TOWN.
    au revior.

• ilikepenguins

LMAO! Haha, there is nothing wrong with being tall! I’m 5’7″.

Agreed! I’m 5’10”. Don’t think I’m quite Taylor Swift height though.

i’m 5’2

awkwardnesss.

Eneyi

how r u my jonas sister after an all nighter…do ever sleep babes…LOL

• juliecouture

hey guys APPARENTLY
    DEMI’S MOM TEXTED ZACH TAYLOR AND SAID THAT DEMI IS DATING JOE! HE CALLED IN KIISS 92.5 AND CONFIRMED IT!!

Eneyi

I’m bored have 3 more hours to go without anything big happening AND big shocker here THEY DON’T HAVE FAMILY CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I almost died. As if i almost aren’t already

• jerseygirl

laurenj – LOL. “Joey from FRIENDS”.

I love my icon but I’m telling you — after seeing that pic of Joe on the red carpet today, I may be tempted to change. Just maybe. ;)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Joss Stone is really tall…

anyways, the boys look good.

LJ

lol I know. i’ve spent all day reading the posts from last night. Lots of drama there

• HannahMary

Kourtney said:

HannahMary said:
    Agreed! I’m 5’10”. Don’t think I’m quite Taylor Swift height though.
    ********
    Taylors 5’11, so you’re almost Taylors height!
    Cool! Taylor always carries her height so well, I think.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:02 pm
    juliecouture said:

hey guys APPARENTLY
    ——————————
    AND DEMI HAS ALREADY TWEETED THAT SHE IS NOT DATING JOE. SO UNTIL ZACK TAYLOR ACTUALLY SHOWS THE TWEET THAT CONFIRMS IT, WHY WOULD YOU BELIEVE HIM?

• jerseygirl

elieaa – where are you now? I can’t keep up with you.

your icon is amazing. that’s joe, right?

Everyone knows by now Joe just naturally has a rather large “package”. Get with the program.

I love that Kevin is acting his age and drinking. Whats wrong with that? He’s legal to do it

Why do you think he was drinking?

• Kourtney

HannahMary said:
    Agreed! I’m 5’10”. Don’t think I’m quite Taylor Swift height though.
    ********
    Taylors 5’11, so you’re almost Taylors height!

jerseygirl

yes they are looking good. definetly made my day. I’m sticking here. I’m kinda hoping all the crazies are stuck in the other posts

• Eneyi

Heylo to anyone I usually talk to to. There are too many jonas posts right now :S I’m confused.

Well, Joe was in no hurry to leave, he looked like he didn’t want to walk away at the end.

• jerseygirl

Eneyi and elieaa – ok, I’m sticking here for a bit. Join me?

• feelingsorry4thm

This interview was before the show. So, their answer had nothing to do with winning or losing.

And who cares. Let’s European awards held in Germany. German act won. If this same group was the US, the outcome would have been different cause no one here really cares about the girls/boys never quite sure in TH.

JB looked great though!

• jjean

I don’t know where to post! OU needs to wait longer between JB posts. Hi, how is everybody?

Eneyi

STAY HERE WITH ME!!!!!!!

JERSEYGIRL

I am speechless, over the edge and breathless…..I think i have caught the love bug again, again, again, again, again….LOL
    These three exquisite, gorgeous, delicious and breath taking exotic and sexy creatures called The JB have me NOT loss for words…..They R HOT & SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY…..

LOVE THEM
    WANT THEM
    NEED THEM
    AND ILL
    EAT THEM………….

How R U by the way…Condrat. on YANKEES winning..great game ever….
    which post will you be on BTW…LOL

• jerseygirl

ATTENTION FELLOW JB GIRLS……

I’m staying on THIS post! How is everyone?

And yes, I’m a HAPPY GIRL today for I am a fan of the world champion NEW YORK YANKEES! WOOT!

jjean
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:55 pm
    jjean said:

——————-
    Seriously, these new owners of OU aren’t doing it right. They really need to space out the JB posts throughout the day.

• LAURENJ-

To all my JONAS sisters How R we today…love you all…These last two days have been quite over the top but today is kevin’s day and I am so lucky to have him in my life…..not have him have him but close by…..LOL

The pic of them at the EMA’s from the other post. Take a look at the bulge in Joe’s pants. WTF, was that taken after meeting Joss. I mean it is soooooooooooo obvious, its nearly gross.

LJ

how are you today?

STAY HERE WITH ME!!!!!!! < —- elieaa you make me laugh lol XD

haha okay I’m setting up shop in this post.

Jerseygirl I’m good lol, just ready to start the weekend

How is everyone else doing :)

jerseygirl

LOL I look at your avatar and cant help but say

“HOW U DOIN…wink wink…”

• Kourtney

Jerseygirl said:
    whoah! Who said that was Joss Stone? That doesn’t look like her at all. I thought she was like a crunchy-granola flower child; not this glamour amazon.
    *****
    someone further up said that was Joss Stone. looking closer I’m not so sure it is, she always has purple and pink hair and yeah she’s the stoner hippie chick. This girl looks like a model.

• tania..

that girl was flirting with joe….”i’ll come and jump with you..” or whatever she said in the end..come on..too bad they didn’t win but i guess here in europe tokio are kind of more popular,and the ema were in german so-i prefer jobros of course but anyway..

OMJ! NICK AND JOE ARE SOOOO HOOOOOOOOTTTT!

• LLLAURA

At the Brit Awards Joss Stone put on a incredibly fake American accent now she’s putting on a British one?

She was flirting with every male she interviewed from JB, to Hoff to some random old dude.

——————–
    It’s far from gross, my dear.

Appreciate the Lord’s handiwork. ;)

elieaa

Im fine my jonas sister…and you???
    so many delicious posts and i only wish now i have x-ray vision to do it all…LOL

Kourtney
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:59 pm
    Kourtney said:

Jerseygirl said:
    *****
    ——————–
    And isn’t she always barefoot? Like, ALWAYS? LOL

• Anonymousrrr

Nov 5, 2009 @ 04:37 pm
    Coco said:

Nov 5, 2009 @ 04:22 pm
    Maybe that blind item of one of them looking like a goody-goody, but really a bad boy, did mean Kevin. He looks like he was drinking
    no that Nick jonas
    no that cave man

• Anonymousrrr

Nov 5, 2009 @ 04:37 pm
    Coco said:

Nov 5, 2009 @ 04:22 pm
    no that Nick jonas
    no that cave man

Eneyi

YAY europe and their low drinking age….*reminisces about nice, paris, last night in amsterdam*

Lauren J

chekc out Modern Family..so so funny…abc show.. I love comedy.. I have only recently paid attention to much tv..so I have to catch up..I love the soup and news..lol..and music..comedy central is funny..

• Anonymousrrr

Someone should make a parody of them…. that was TOO funny.

I love K2!!

this pic of kevin is sexy. i love his side profile

Is it me or are the Jonas lightning up on all the craziness. they LOST. What? They aren’t being nominated as much any more either.

Eneyi

Kevin was stumbling in his words ..but damn he’s all good to me..for gods sake maybe he took a benadryl..or was extremely tired…but the idea of Kevin drininkg..sorta sexy! I wondr what wuld be his drink of choice….hmmmmm

sounds like kevo already partied…
    ——————
    Wow! I thought I was the only one that noticed that he sounded drunk and especially when Joe and Nick looked over at him at one point too!

Me thinks Kev is already doin’ some partying.
    Good for you Kevin! :)

elieaa

dude did you forget about Florence? *your hair is bouncy hee hee:3* XD

Bahaha and who could forget about the longass walk in Monaco looking for booze XD

• ToriJONAS<3

They look so short next to them!

BAHAHHA!

Kevin was SO drinking that night xD

Why were they talking like that? LMAO leg-ga- gacy LOL

• Ms. N

Give Kevin a break…he usually is the most well spoken…ahh…its his birthday…did he have a few shots? lol…

Gotta love the JB….damnit you do!

they should have won

LJ

yeah. It’s ok this season.

eneyi

i love that you’re counting down with me. And year it was quite funny.

• Ms. N

I love these guys dresssed up…hottie overload! lol

• Eneyi

Haha I love them and I really doubt that they were drinking before the awards but that would be effin’ hilarious XD

Europe and their low drinking ages :P

Lauren j

just what US progrmmming do yuo see?

Ms N

I already know the answer and i am dissappointed esp. knowing how great you were doing…Im here for you and i am your friend and always will be…thru the good times and bad but I pray so hard that you will overcome this and get better for yourself…you could have a better life but you need to want it not me…

• Coco

Nov 5, 2009 @ 04:22 pm
    no that Nick jonas

• Ms. N

aNonymous – it sounds to me like you are high again. it is so sad really. and i don’t think you should expect your friends here to ignore how you are completely screwing up. shame on you.
    *************
    please leave m alone..k wht have I done to yuo?

I have evry right to be here?

• LAURENJ-

I watch the following US shows
    Gossip Girls
    Glee
    Grey’s Anatomy
    Private practice
    Desperate Housewives
    brothers & sisters
    They are a must for me….LOL

I love comedy and 2 and half men is it for me now….

LaurenJ

just be my freind..k..as I want to be yuors..lets talk yuo and Jonas..is tht okay..I am having a rough time but I won’t share it k…i want happy times…

———————————-

We all know his eyes say: “I miss you, Angela.” <3
    ————————–
    He’s saying: “Bitch, please”.

As am I.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:47 pm

jerseygirl said:

Did my girls watch the Yankees last night? So glorious; so fun. SOOOOO HAPPY!

————————————-

Nope
    ——————
    Loser. :p

Don’t expect me to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs then. *stomps off in a huff*

——————————-

Haha.

Sorry, darlin’.

But c’mon…CANUCKS FTW! ;D

Angela

missed having you around my jonas sister…how have you been…I dont want another jonas post because we are likely to get a dozen….LOL we either get nothing or alot…

We all know his eyes say: “I miss you, Angela.” <3
    ___________________________________

Rahaha.
    xD
    Us and our eye talk interpretation.

———————————-

We all know his eyes say: “I miss you, Angela.” <3
    ————————–
    He’s saying: “Bitch, please”.

As am I.

——————————

Kevin’s just smiling at your ridiculousness in my icon. ;)

oooooh they looked awkwardd :l
    EMA’S were a joke, KINGS OF LEON got nothing, and tokyo hotel…*gulp* won … the world is coming to an end.. before 2012..
    Michaellllllllll always <3

laurenj – well Derek takes my breath away. :D

But I am really happy for A-Rod. He’s had such a bad rap for years and I think this year he finally came around. I’ve heard some bad stories about him in the past but he’s been a better person this year and I’m really happy he got this. He’s a great player and he deserves it.

jerseygirl said:

I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.
    _____________________________________

Guardian Joe.
    He’s the sheriff ’round these parts.

• LAURENJ-

I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.
    _________________________

No more like

jersey, jersey, jersey
    how u doin??? LOL

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:53 pm

———————————-

We all know his eyes say: “I miss you, Angela.” <3
    ————————–
    He’s saying: “Bitch, please”.

As am I.

——————————

Kevin’s just smiling at your ridiculousness in my icon. ;)
    ———————-
    Actually, to me, it looks like he’s saying: “HaHa. Good one, jerseygirl”.

• bamm

___________________________________________

woah, who is the racist now?

LAURENJ- said:

Angela

——————————-

Then we’ll stick to this post then. ;)

I feel like I haven’t talked to you in a long time, KJ2’s Mistress.

I just called their SayNow and sang HBD to Kevin for the 3rd time today. Haha. ;D

Dino Girl

love your avatar…it is like Nick is saying “Im watching you babes” with that intense stare….LOL

Angela.
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:52 pm

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:47 pm

jerseygirl said:

Did my girls watch the Yankees last night? So glorious; so fun. SOOOOO HAPPY!

————————————-

Nope
    ——————
    Loser. :p

Don’t expect me to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs then. *stomps off in a huff*

——————————-

Haha.

Sorry, darlin’.

But c’mon…CANUCKS FTW! ;D
    ———————–
    Hell NO! In keeping with my tradition of rooting for all NY teams………..

RANGERS FTW!

Angela

yeah i tried calling from australia and couldnt get thru….LOL i think between yesterday and today i left him a dozen or so b-day messages….LOL

• Angela.

Actually, to me, it looks like he’s saying: “HaHa. Good one, jerseygirl”.

———————————–

Touché, my friend. ;)

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:55 pm
    DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:

I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.
    _____________________________________

Guardian Joe.
    He’s the sheriff ’round these parts
    ——————–
    Joe is the gatekeeper. He will not allow any shenanigans to pass through these parts.

He.Is.Watching.

• Angela.

Hell NO! In keeping with my tradition of rooting for all NY teams………..

RANGERS FTW!

——————————–

Go to heck.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:55 pm
    LAURENJ- said:

I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.
    _________________________

No more like

jersey, jersey, jersey
    how u doin??? LOL
    ————————-
    “Jersey, SCREAM for me!”

Aaah, that video makes me smile.

• ashley

that girl was a little too touchy feely with joe lol

BUT OMG JOE IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE I LOVE HIS HAIR EVEN MORE NOW!<33

LAURENJ- said:

Dino Girl

____________________________________

Lol.
    Thank you.

We’re such good Jonas fans, we all just know what they’re thinking by a picture! x]

I like yours, too.
    Someone’s been giving some B-Day smoochies.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:55 pm
    DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:

I am keeping it. I like the idea that Joe is watching us all.

I look at it and feel like he is saying……”C’mon baby”.
    _____________________________________

Guardian Joe.
    He’s the sheriff ’round these parts
    ——————–

He.Is.Watching.
    ***************
    you bet your jersey butt i am watching you

LAURENJ- said:

Angela

——————————

Just what a Mistress would do. XD

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:59 pm
    Angela. said:

Hell NO! In keeping with my tradition of rooting for all NY teams………..

RANGERS FTW!

——————————–

Go to heck.
    —————–
    I’m pretty close. I live in Massachusetts now, remember?

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:59 pm
    DinoGirl said:

LAURENJ- said:

Dino Girl

____________________________________

Lol.
    Thank you.

I like yours, too.
    Someone’s been giving some B-Day smoochies
    ******************

LOL they dont call me the mistress for no reasons now….LOL

• Angela.

CANUCKS are playing right now, Jurz.

4-2 – Canucks. Booyeah. ;P

• jerseygirl

LOL. We could totally make up conversations between our icons.

____________________________________

Guardian Joe.
    He’s the sheriff ’round these parts
    ——————–

He.Is.Watching.
    ***************
    you bet your jersey butt i am watching you
    ————————
    And judging by your icon, lauren, I see you got a hold of Kevin last night. You need to tone down on the red lipstick, girlfriend.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:59 pm
    Angela. said:

Hell NO! In keeping with my tradition of rooting for all NY teams………..

RANGERS FTW!

——————————–

Go to heck.
    —————–
    I’m pretty close. I live in Massachusetts now, remember?

——————————

I’m so confused. You live in Boston? I though you live in NY?

• oceanupSUCKS

wtf kevin cant talk

• jerseygirl

Angela – who are they playing?

I have not paid one bit of attention to hockey yet. Been a little preoccupied with baseball and also football – love the Giants. My interest in hockey doesn’t really peak until January.

• StarLightSTARbright

O M G! I just saw the video of the Jonas Brothers doing presenting the Mj tribute
    HAHAHA Kevin looks wasted.So does joe.
    And Nick looks nervous haha I can’t believe they did this!

ITS A FAN BASED VOTE! JB FANS DONT CARE!

oceanupSUCKS said:

wtf kevin cant talk
    *******************
    he was speechless over the edge just breathless….cant you see all my lovin & kissin….leave him alone

Angela.
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 07:03 pm

Nov 5, 2009 @ 06:59 pm
    Angela. said:

Hell NO! In keeping with my tradition of rooting for all NY teams………..

RANGERS FTW!

——————————–

Go to heck.
    —————–
    I’m pretty close. I live in Massachusetts now, remember?

——————————

I’m so confused. You live in Boston? I though you live in NY?
    ———————–
    LOL. Keep up……………

I was born and raised in NJ. Moved to Mass. a few years ago because of dad’s job. Now got to school in NY. But my mom and sis are still in Mass. so that’s my home for now.

• jerseygirl

New Jonas post — boys at the airport. GO NOW!

____________________________________

Guardian Joe.
    He’s the sheriff ’round these parts
    ——————–

He.Is.Watching.
    ***************
    you bet your jersey butt i am watching you
    ————————
    *************
    couldn’t help myself…he excites me….

remember the first time you saw Joe’s haircut and how he left you speechless & breathless…well thats what happened to me..LOL

I used to like JB but they have become so fake. All of them, like they are so high and mighty. Their are seeing that. I like them but didnt vote for them. I wanted to lose, so they caome back down tro reality. I hope they lose everything and become normal APPRECIATIVE guys again. Nick with THAT older WOMAN disgusts me. Kevin thinks who he is. Joe was like that too, but he seems better now.

• Angela.

Jersey, against Minnesota Wild. True, I tune in more on their games starting January. That’s when the real game begins..;D

What team for Football are you rooting for?

arghh mofos, they’re most likely jetlagged and tired from flying and doin concerts all the time, THEY’RE DOING IT ALL FOR YOU GUYS OR WHOEVER ARE THEIR FANS!…That’s why you probz say they sound ”drunk”

• http://www.watchepay.com/ Replica Watches

The mother is really Loewe Fake Handbags not easy to do, no matter the size of the upbringing of her. The Fake Montega total carrying a mother, “Bag 100?, what an umbrella scarf you water it you drug me sugar all the items it can also be Replica Louis Vuitton Bags found in the pocket. Therefore, the best gift to give the mother more than a handbag close.

• hidghdsglv

KEVIN SOUNDS DRUNK!!! hahahaha

LOVE jb

Yeah this is about JB but I love Joss Stone’s accent and I did not know she was that tall

jerseygirl

yep i did watch it last night and i was so excited for their win….A-Rod took my breathe away…

Amen!
    It’s been a while since we’ve seen them in suits.
    And it wasn’t disappointing. :]
    They all seemed really happy, too.

———————————-

We all know his eyes say: “I miss you, Angela.” <3

Where do I sign up?

VIRGIN FAGS!!!! GO GET LAID

• Liizzie

i love guys

• Lorena

Lol! @ 2:09, it seems like that cute little boy is about to shit himself.

jerseygirl

thank you. I should be fine if i don’t eat any of the food here. My mom knows what it means, shes semi okay with it. I’ve just been overusing it all day lol. oh well 2.5 more hours

love them! tokio hotel won lol but no one cares about them here :P jb ftwwwww

happy birthday kevin!

I love you guys, you are amazing <3

nick is 5’11 for yall to know I met him :)
    an i;m 5’11” ;D === FANS THEY LOE SO MUCH FOR THESE BOYS!

• Anonymous88888

STFU ABOUT HEIGHT!!!!
    Nicholas is indeed 5’11 have you ever noticed how yes he does
    slouch and spreads his legs far apart

miley is 5’7 she greew who fuckin cares

• juliecouture

hey guys APPARENTLY

• Helen

actually in UK miley’s only number 10 and come sunday the song will no doubt go from 10 to like 16 or higher, trust. She got 10 for The Climb then after it just wen tto 16, 23, 36, 40 somet liek that.
    so NERRR she’s not number 1 nationwide retard. get yo facts right.

What did Beyonce say? — Jonas cant win shit lately and Miley is # 1 Nationwide Top 40 song & YOUNGEST Artist EVER to do it!

she isn’t the youngest to do it. but who cares about her besides little girls?

anyway they’re awesome, hope they have fun on tour.

• juliecouture

hey guys APPARENTLY

BEYONCE WINS AGAIN!

Danielle is gonna be on her knees making Kevin feel better about this award loss

JONAS CANT WIN ANYTHING ANYMORE :(

OMG NEITHER CAN BEP
    NEITHER CAN KINGS OF LEON
    THEY ARE FADING
    OMFG

• Bre

Jonas Brothers should’ve won! They’re so effing amazing. TOKIO HOTEL SUCKS ASS.

• Jesi

Nick and Joe are so cute and shy haha, Kevin always does all the talking. It’s endearing. (:

• jerseygirl

Girls – I’m heading out to dinner with friends. Catch you all later if there’s another JB post.

elieaa – please feel better. And hope you get out of there soon!

Laters jerseygirl !

• Kourtney

LOL why were Joe and Kevin during the michael jackson thing slurring their words.. is my computer being weird. NO I’m not implying they were drunk but is it doing that for everyone? It’s pretty funny.

eneyi

gingerale is like a lifeline right now.
    the jello was like half sold, half watery and salty.

jerseygirl said:

laurenj – I think Joe needs to take a time out from the crazy life and settle back down in his home state of NJ. Where he can meet a nice normal girl like me and we can live happily ever after.

Is that outlandish enough? ;)
    *********************
    you just might be onto something here dare i say….LOL as my mom would say nothing like a hometown girl with morals and values and the understanding of how things are done…LOL

P.S someone is lurking here today…lol

what did the camp rock 2 extra say on the radio?

• Ms. N

Joe with his arms crossed……..hhmmmmm…

that girl was totally into him and invading his space…damn….

I would love to chit chat with Joe… and have it be shush…not for public consumption…lol

He was giving her a look see..gotta love JB!

I want to see them strut the stage..my eyes will be engaged….

• MRS JOE JONAS

OMG!! they did an AMAZING job presenting the MJ tribute<3 love them probably the best time i saw them presenting next to when they we’re hosts on MMVA they really have a way that captivates you into listening them

Lauren J

maybe Joe should settle into me…lol…

see you later jerseygirl

• Nikki

Michael Jackson !!!!

Honestly Tokio won i only liked their last album but not them and their new one is so shitty. Jonas shouldve gone!!!!! or at least kings of lean but TH pshhh wat has this world becomed. and nick is around 5’11” he is sexy, haha but she is super tall and i believe she is even using heals. Haha im 6 ft tall ugh nicholas needs to grow a few more inches we will be the perfect couple. But no worries he still has this yr and next yr to grow then he will stop growing. :( but he will be tall and sexy.

• trainwreck

joes voice is so deep and sexy <3

Eneyi

I hope you dnt mind me here..sorry friend I suffer OJJD..

I love you and hope yuor well…

Ms N

where is your avatar…have you seen the beautiful, gorgeous photos of the boys at the awards today….pretty awesome…LOL

Lauren J

I trust you were more thn happpy with Kevin in his suit…man o man he was a dapper man and so damn cute…ok….handsome but it didnt rhyme with cute..lol…

elieaa

you poor thing…i really hope you get better soon….focus on something or someone like JB and that will take your mind off feeling sick…LOL

• Ms. N

I am flagged for a few hours..for content..oh damn..and yes mam I have looked stared and been disarmed by their gorgeous charm…

how goes u..lets be friends…?

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:41 pm
    Ms. N said:

Lauren J

maybe Joe should settle into me…lol…
    _________________________
    You are disgusting and perverted. Go get laid.

• bogo;awfas

kevin and joe sounded drunk hahahah

Ms N

YES I am rather hot & bothered by kevin’s sexiness today and the fact he is my age….although I am older by 4months…LOL I hope he has a wonderful birthday today because he deserves it & more….

Goldengal11 how r u?

Many here are doubting that you are as old as you say.

Elieaa

Ahh I am sorry ya don’t feeel well get bettr soon k…and gingerale is good aloso warm coke without fizz..if you have nauseaa..we need yu in top form..

ms aNonymous

i have never stopped being your friend…Ill always care what happens to you and you should know that by now….R U still using and be honest plz…I just worry about you and cant help it…

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:41 pm
    Ms. N said:

Lauren J

maybe Joe should settle into me…lol…
    _________________________
    You are disgusting and perverted. Go get laid.
    ************

I do on a regulr basis bitch…how bout u?

LJ

thanks. I’m wrapped up in gossip girl right now and OU. Nothing goods on TV

replying to this) – Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:49 pm

Many here are doubting that you are as old as you say.
    **********************
    NO ITS JUST YOU…you have been a royal pain in the butt to me for awhile and only god knows why but I dont care and wont let it bother me….

************

I do on a regulr basis bitch…how bout u?
    ______________
    Well that’s not surprising.

• HannahMary

Jonasbrothers @katyperry great job tonight! You had a glow about you today. Very glad to see you so happy & healthy. God bless!

That’s a bit…weird

• mimi

Nick was her first love and EVERYONE should had admired how much she cared about nick instead of throwing her to the dogs.

She the only girlfriend i believe that cared for nick for him not for what he could had provided for her because she the only one who met him when he did not have all this fame but she try to help them and i admired that in her, even when they went against her she protected them that my friend is call loyalty.

Liam how did she try to force herself on liam? We still have no clue if they were even together they both denied and did not beat around the bush. Even if they do date what is it to you she single and so is he. Teenagers date duh!

I don’t think miley looks slutty with her alfits. She has tailor made customes for her dance routines for her to be flexible on stage and be able to breath. Ton’s of people were alfits like hers figure skatting girls,gymnastic,tap dancing,performers and they don’t get call slutty and a lot of girls are younger than miley. why pick on her? I like her alfits she put a lot of efforts in every detail to those alfits and that makes her a professional and a perfectionist to every detail i admired that.

I choose to love miley for her performance wearing spandex alfits that are made for dancing are not what i focus on but the dance, the songs,her energy,her charisma,stage presence and her work on stage maybe you should do the same instead of focusing on piece of clothing that does not absolutly bother or affect you in anyway in your life.

like i said i focus in what matter the song, the performance,the details on how she put an amazing concert stop trying to bring her down with ignorance clothing insults in which us miley don’t care..

SHE is one of the biggest best and youngest performance outthere right now and i will not miss this concert for anything in the world.

• Jesi

What’s this? Jackie copying old comments of Mimi’s? How sad.

• raejonas

are Tokio Hotel boys or girls?

• YouBelongWithMe

Nick isn’t a Virgin anymore :(
    Stop spreading false rumors. He has a ring to prove it that he is still pure. Your an idiot. At least make rumors that are believable

• LALALAReally

Jeeeesus christ! What are they feeding them over there in Europe?!

So damn tall. Hahaha.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    JB LOST AGAINST TOKIO HOTEL FOR THE ‘BEST GROUP’ AWARD !

lol that girl and joe were flirting :D:D

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Do you really need to post this in all of the Jonas Brothers posts?

• oneofakindxo

Why are there 3 Jonas posts in a row?
    Its kind of annoying…
    New topic plz!

• gianna

i love them. and joss is cool too. she’s like an amazon.

mtvema

Beyonce won Best Female and gave a shout-out to Shakira. Diva love! #MTVEMA
    less than a minute ago from TweetDeck

Soo many JONAS post!

They should just wear suits everyday. ;D

What did Beyonce say?

kevins bday and everyone cares for miley more love it!

I voted for Tokio Hotel 100 times :)))

selena and miley are the only Disney stars who can win big awards :)

lol, why? they lipsynch and they look like girls. but if you’re into that…

• liz

actually miley loses every major award she’s up for, she gets nominated a lot though.

selena wins lots. :)

jb is awesome though, no hate.

“OHHHHHH SAME AGE”
    kevin inside head: “great im the same age as GIGANTOR”

• Brangelina

Joe!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like kevo already partied…

• CHUCKNORRIS

`WERE THE SAME AGEEEEE`
    says GODZILLA WITH THE MICROPHONE.
    lmfao they look like fuckin midgets.

ilu jb, but put on some fucking stilts of something. hahahahah

• DinoGirl

Those interviewers barely let them talk.

• Anonymous2543

i love beyonce! she won three awards!
    she’s the best!!

• avery

They’re such cuties.

• kimmy4444

why are the fagging me out of a peope for spam?

Normally, we all are very tall :)

• CHUCKNORRIS

lol jk, i dont care how tall you boys are.
    that just looked hilarious tho.

• lily

why do they look like midgets ??

What did Beyonce say?
    ——————–
    she might as well have said ” im drunk”

funny how sel, miles and Tay are winning awards while they lose

karma is a bitch

Sel and Tay. Not Miley.

• Kourtney

Jerseygirl said:
    *****
    ——————–
    And isn’t she always barefoot? Like, ALWAYS? LOL
    *********
    hahahaaa, I’m not sure, but honestly I wouldn’t doubt it. She said the other day that she can’t listen to any of her albums without wearing some comfy pants and smokin some mary-j so anythings possible with her hahaa.

and this video totes magoats made me think of the JoBros when I watched this.. don’t even ask me how I found it.

• Eneyi

Laurenj bahaha I sleep lol, just at very random times. I already got cyber scolded by elieaa for going to bed at 7am XD

elieaa

family channel is like a staple, tell them that their channels suck. I thought you had 4 hours to go as of 4pm…. are they making you stay longer D:?

__________

well the text message pictures are pretty damning evidence.

whatever this relationship won’t last long now.

__________

well the text message pictures are pretty damning evidence.

whatever this relationship won’t last long now.
    —————————-
    I admit, he’s gotten alot of texts from the woman but he has yet to show the text that says they’re dating. Who knows what she’s texting him about. But, what is funny, and what he is leaving out, is that you can also see Demi’s text to him saying she’s NOT dating Joe. Seriously, the whole thing is very shady to me.

********************
    yeah the JOEnar is there in plain site to appreciate….LOL
    They look ridiculously sexy and hot and WOW I will need lots of cold showers today….LOL

• jerseygirl

Oh Sweet Jesus laurenj. I really may have to change my icon. They all look so gorgeous in those pix.

• Ms. N

By the way…haters suck it….but Joe’s package all shiny is a delightful sight…lol

the jonas brothers NEVER comfirm they are dating someone so why are you waiting for them to confirm joe is dating demi? zack has proof

• jerseygirl

I’m not saying I’m waiting for JB to confirm. I know they won’t. But what has Zack shown us? Just screen caps and video of texts and messages. Again, he has yet to actually show ANY message from Demi’s mom saying that they are dating. Right now, it’s just Zack running his mouth off about it. And two months ago, he was running his mouth off about Joe and Chloe dating on the CR2 set; said he had sources for that too. Just saying – the dude makes a living by getting hits to his website. He has a very good incentive to make up shit.

===============
    Actually, you uneducated whore… alot of Germans, HATE Tokio Hotel. Their fans all over the world voted for them thousands of times a day, and that’s how they won. Shut up, you moron. How will you explain them winning the VMAS then, huh? Yeah, it’s cause of their fans. So, stop hating and accept the fact that they won and your little virgins didn’t.

Hmm, looks like someone needs to get laid way more than the Jonas Brothers do.
    uhhh no. i have a girlfriend and i fuck her almost every night. unlike those jonasfags they dont even know what a vagina looks like

• Goldengal11

VIRGIN FAGS!!!! GO GET LAID
    _____________

Hmm, looks like someone needs to get laid way more than the Jonas Brothers do.

Bahaha JB’s tweet to Katy Perry is so random XD

Ms. aNonymous

hehe Kevin is sexy doing anything. I would love to party with the Jonas boys :)

But yeah he was probably tired, crossing time zones and playing shows and such

NICK LOST HIS VIRGINITY???? Where is this rumor from? Someone inform me!

jerseygirl

i will be more than hapy to help you…so many to choose from…
    kevin is holy #$%$$#$%%$…(smokin)…LOL

Joe is so hot and Nick is to. kevin is like okay I guess

• Tashahahaha

Helen said:
    so NERRR she’s not number 1 nationwide retard. get yo facts right.

Nationwide not Worldwide.

NICK LOST HIS VIRGINITY????

—————-

OMG! Some of you are so immature. How to hell would we ever have evidence of that? Whatev!

elieaa

i think this is just the beginning unless the JB management put something out there to shut all this crap out…otherwise this zach person is going to milk it for what its worth…he has offers at him left right centre to keep dishing out dirt on the whole saga…the timing sux too….

jerseygirl

still in toronto in a hospital. I got really sick yesterday and got taken there. 24 hours later and there just saying its a cold.

___________________jerseygirl

i love this side profile of them and their gorgeous smile….LOL

elieaa
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:13 pm
    elieaa said:

jerseygirl

—————————
    Wait – WTH? I didn’t know this happened? Jesus, you miss OU one day and all hell breaks loose: Joe and Demi start “dating”; Kevin turns a year older; and you get hospitalized.

I’m so sorry. I hope you’re feeling better and get out soon.

LAURENJ-
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:15 pm
    LAURENJ- said:

___________________jerseygirl

i love this side profile of them and their gorgeous smile….LOL
    —————
    Damn. There are some good genes in that family.

• purplekoolaid

dont let this turn into a height fight..
    leave it at’..

nick- 5’11
    joe 5’11
    kev 5’9

YEAH RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA. The JB are not that tall. I met them and I’d say they are all no bigger than 5’9. They are kinda short but I still love them.

• MJLOVER.

seing them talk about michael makes me want to love jb again. lol. rest in peace michael. we love you. <3

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:13 pm

NICK LOST HIS VIRGINITY????
    ********************

and you know this HOW???? just leave them alone as well as their V-card…what is the big deal…we are in the 22nd century my sister..this is considered NORMAL in today’s society…

• MJLOVER.

muh bad. seeing.*

• Larissa

Not make any sense to Tokio Hotel winning the award at the EMA, the Jonas are 100000000 times better!

Happy Birthday Kevin ?

ov 5, 2009 @ 03:11 pm

Joe is so hot and Nick is to. kevin is like okay I guess
    ——————-
    Joe is so hot. Nick is so hot. And Kevin is so hot.

This I KNOW.

elieaa

jonas sister I hope you feel better soon…prayers and thoughts are with you…xoxo

• Goldengal11

You know what, I would love to see Joe and Katy Perry get together. It seems like they have the same personality. I know she’s older, but it seems like they would get along very well. And besides, she looks like the spice that he needs in his life.

Why do I sound like an obsessed teeny? AHHH

CAN WE PLEASE STOP THE JEMI SHIT? ITS ANNOYING!

• jerseygirl

Hey Goldengal! Where you been? And nice icon. Still miss your dolls though. ;)

And I think Katy Perry would eat Joe alive.

eneyi

i threw up again so now i’m staying till 9. Safe to say i got very pissed off. It’s the food that sucks. They managed to screw up jello. My mom banned me from saying “what is this fuckery” every time i’m given or poked with something

I think Demi and Joe are doing something together. Dating, fooling around, serious or light. Don’t think Zac would lie – he could get sued for that – he must have proof like tweets form her mother and therefore nobody can threaten to take legal action which they could do if he were lying.

THE JONAS BROTHERS FUCKING SUCK! VIRGIN PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOTS GO GET LAID! VIRGINS ARE FOR FAGGOTS!!

Goldengal11

hey there…how r u today…

Katy Perry is with russell brand and i am glad because they seem so well suited and plus she has tamed the crazy tiger…LOL

i think Joe needs time out and no GF’s because the poor thing always lands himself in hot waters without doing anything…LOL or hold on maybe he should do something outlandish and then perhaps the media will leave him alone…LOL he cant win either way…

A few days ago the brother of courtney famewhore just following in his twitter Nick Jonas and courtney, for that the people know of the couple Nick and courtney, for advertising and fame
    Why Courtney never says in Twitter “going to church” and “go yanks!!!” … and only says it in september?

She only says it because to nick likes it… Courtney is soo FAKE!!
    Courtney and her family are Famewhore!!!

Joe and Nick are not 5’11” no way. I am 5’8″ and they were nearly my size. I give them 5’9″ at MOST. They are petite and small boned. Very slim and tiny guys.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:21 pm
    elieaa said:

eneyi

—————————
    I’m sorry you’re puking but LOL at “what is this fuckery”

Just say “WTF” from now on. I’m realizing that most parents have no idea what those letters stand for.

• brianaheart19

so who wants to shar pictures…I like sharing pictures.

My friend is 5’11” and she towered over them in flats – quiet to her disappointment.

• Goldengal11

jerseygirl said:

Hey Goldengal! Where you been? And nice icon. Still miss your dolls though. ;)

And I think Katy Perry would eat Joe alive.
    ________________________

I’ve been busy lately, Chemistry is harder than I thought. And I’m trying to keep an A.

And LOL, she would.

Why do I sound like an obsessed teeny? AHHH

__________

Ewww, not after dating that faggotmonger that hosted the MTV awards the past 2 years.

• jerseygirl

Is that outlandish enough? ;)

Joe seems quite timid and shy when he gets around a real woman.

• Ms. N

I would just love to touch Joe…so I say what I think? he just seems so smooth…with his face shaved….and that suit…I want to taste his fruit…lol..hahahhaha…

Don’t think ya havnt thunk it…

PLS KNOW UR FACTS BEFORE YOU SAY SHIT ABOUT TOKIO HOTEL…..THEY ARE HUGE ALL OVER EUROPE THE SAME WAY JB ARE HUGE IN THE US

• Jonasgurly

Tokio Hotel were the last of the nominees i thought would win. Honestly, they were up against the Black Eyed Peas, Kings Of Leon and Greenday ( And JB obvi) come on, the BEP are HUUUGE and have like billions of fans, and anyone who doesnt know Greenday obvi doesn’t own a radio, and it seems like Kings Of Leon are like the biggest Rock band out there now. the Jonas Brothers are still huge, their tour proved it but Tokio Hotel? Um they seem to be stuck in Germany, too afraid to even think about crossing the Atlantic again. And they won? I didnt expect JB to win even if i wanted to but I sure as hell didn’t see TH winning.

• jackiesucks

Would ever think that Nick would date a Woman almost 5 yrs older than him? they have changed!!—well of course! He is growing up duh!

• MRS JOE JONAS

I can’t believe they lost but i guess tokio hotel in europe is like THE Jonas Brothers in the US i mean as far people as i know they all hate tokio hotel so if they came to the TCA i don’t think they’ll win so i think it’s the same position!! ohhh and was it me or was that Joss girl “Friendy” with Foxy Joey ???? get in line sister.. and until you get ur turn BACK OFF!!

• Tashahahaha

Norfolk said:
    Was there some kind of chemistry between Joss and Joe?
    Is she from Devon or Cornwall?

Devon, but now has some weird fake American accent.
    I used to LOVE her.

elieaa

dude did you forget about Florence? *your hair is bouncy hee hee:3* XD

****************

Damn sounds good,, I wish I was there..lol

do tell….

• ftoneta

give me the link of the video please?!!!

• cheska

so you post about this
    but not about miley going to vist sick children in a hospital
    but you post about selena gomez and how excited she is shes #1 on radio disney
    and you’ve already posted that she was number 1 a few days ago -_-
    —————
    for the fan of Miley Cyrus:

ocenaup only put one news per day selena gomez, 7a4 MIELY put daily news which is your damn problem … ok the fan of miley are the most selfish people who can succeed in this, can not see that a person not miley is to be successful, better, have money, … I think in life everyone has the right to succeed not only ok Miley Cyrus!

that’s the problem if the selena gomez is # 1 in disney, lets be happy, she said she never Aviaco # 1 is proud of herself no matter if it’s on radio disney …

oceanup a suggestion, I BELIEVE THAT IS BETTER THAN NO NEWS OF SELENA GOMEZ PUT MORE AND NEVER WILL BE HERE SO ALL THE BEST AND WILL BE HAPPY THAT HATE …

WHO AGREE WITH ME … NO MORE POST, NEWS OF SELENA GOMEZ

lol at Bono working with JB! They weree LUCKY to have Taylor & Miley! JB are going downhill fast! If the Nourtney News breaks it will be faster!

• hpaddictedx

Aw Kevin’s not going to party on his birthday.

• jerseygirl

OH MY GOD – it’s official…………..

Joe’s short haircut has won me over.

*swoon* *drool* *sigh*

Joe is such a flirt :)
    Love him.
    And I love how they were just silent towards the end when they said they were lying about the parties :)

• Kourtney

waiiiiit that was Joss Stone? wow, i had no idea that was her. She was definitely flirting with Joe..
    who can blame her? … :)

ov 5, 2009 @ 02:46 pm
    Kourtney said:

who can blame her? … :)
    ——————-

• Tashahahaha

Pmsl.
    Miley says “your gay” in 7 things FF 0:45

funny how sel, miles and Tay are winning awards while they lose

karma is a bitch— BYE BYE JO HOES! GIRLS RULE!

—————————–
    im sick of having to go to god damn babble fish to understand these posts.if you can understand the title of the post you must be able to read english
    so can you type in it.
    thanks speak to jesus

THETRUTH
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:15 pm
    THETRUTH said:

—————————–
    so can you type in it.
    thanks speak to jesus
    ————————–
    I’m “lizzing”. :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I voted for Tokio Hotel 100 times :)))

boooooooo.

• Kelss.

sounds like kevo already partied…

Haha. The prompter was probably really slow.

MTV EMA Jonas Brothers backstage

• jerseygirl

Oh, are there other Jonas posts? Anything worthwhile?

• deee

they’re so boring here, lmfao. they barely talk.

____
    lmfao dumbass.
    he’s not dating DEMI .
    and its funny, this chick only hugged JOE.
    teehee.

poor babys lost to tokio shit face.
    SAD >D:

she isn’t the youngest to do it. but who cares about her besides little girls?– YEs she is! Miley is the youngest Artist to have a # 1 in Top 40 COUNTRYWIDE

• audrey

i’m really not surprised JB didn’t win cause in europe they’re really not that big i live in paris and here people think they’re a joke.. i think only 1% of the people here knows who demi lovato is, 5% knows who selena is and maybe 10% knows who miley is !!!

i know them because i spend all my summer in the usa so and i watch disney channel sometimes

anyways if you want to watch the EMA live here’s the link http://buzzworthy.mtv.com/2009/11/05/watch-the-2009-mtv-europe-music-awa

Does this mean they’re not gonna celebrate KJ2’s birthday? ;(

• Meja

Lol that girl keeps cutting them off XD Funny

Love them

nope.

• msjonas13

ahh i love them!

JONAS DIDNT PERFORM! WOW NO BODY WANTED TO SEE THEM PERFORM LOL

• Bre

funny how sel, miles and Tay are winning awards while they lose

karma is a bitch
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m so pissed at Karma right now! I want people them props for their hard work NOW!

TOKIO HOTEL SUCKS & the lead ‘singer’s’ hair is sh*t!

• hpaddictedx

Does this mean they’re not gonna celebrate KJ2’s birthday? ;(
    He’ll celebrate with Dani later tonight ;)

oh yea my bad…. miley gets nominated and sel and taylor win big awards

jb lose…..

• Brangelina

*swoon* *drool* *sigh*

yeah, thats what I always do when I see Joe.
    Damn Joe is fine.

Jonas cant win shit lately and Miley is # 1 Nationwide Top 40 song & YOUNGEST Artist EVER to do it!—Beyonce never said that idiot!

I WILL LOVE THESE BOYS FOREVER AND EVER

becccaa? said:

TWELETED HAS BEEN DELETED D:
    nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
    how must we stalk celebs now?!????
    ———————-
    theres a way.
    theres a new site. http://www.search.twitter.com
    i THINK.not 100% sure if thats the link

• Ale

I think the girl was flirting with Joe????

• Kelss.

are Tokio Hotel boys or girls?

LOL! My thoughts, exactly.

hpaddictedx said:

Does this mean they’re not gonna celebrate KJ2’s birthday? ;(
    He’ll celebrate with Dani later tonight ;)

————————————–

Awesome.

Have fun, Kevo! ;))

• Anonymous2543

lol at you guys who are saying that jb are fading cause they did’nt win an award.
    well i don’t get why tokio hotel won, i thought everyone else like bep oder kings of leon or even jb will win but not tokio hotel:S

• Charlotte-x-

I’m really sad they lost. It’s just cos it was in Germany that a German band won. Sigh.

The only reason tokio hotel won is because their from germany they were honestly the worst band out of them all and thats a fact

• THETRUTH

kevins been drinkinn that “green”-“juice” all day.
    hahahahahaha

mtvema

And now Jay-Z’s on stage with U2…wow, just wow…
    4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

mtvema
    Beyonce thanked Jay-Z for ‘putting a ring on it’ as she received the award for Best Video! OMG – that’s a first!!
    5 minutes ago from TweetDeck

• Anonymous2543

what about jojo?
    like when sche was 13? she even became famous here in europe, like real famous

Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:17 pm
    Brangelina said:

*swoon* *drool* *sigh*

yeah, thats what I always do when I see Joe.
    Damn Joe is fine.
    ———————-
    VERY fine. :D

Ms. aNonymous

Of course I don’t mind you here :). How are you doing today?

elieaa

Gingerale rules lol. Only 2 hrs & 10 more mins :)

• ifii

Nick looks weird

• Eneyi

Haha Joe and Kevins difficulties saying what was on the teleprompter were cute XD

elieaa

R U into season 3 yet for gossip girls…I cant wait for it to start here in Aust. Dec 1…love that show so much especially blair and chuck together…LOL

Its over JB! haha at Nick saying at RS he wanted to work with Bono & Prince LMAO—So wtf he cant say who hes wants to work in the future with retard?

N

thank you. I can’t stand coke though, its too sweet for me.

Ms. aNonymous

We had a school trip to europe in march of this year and pretty much every night involved drinking of some sort…. but the teacher never suspected us because we were the good group and we bought the group leader a 45 euro bottle of wine… which is like $90 canadian dollars XD.

When we were in Monaco we literally trekked like 1.5 hours looking for somewhere that sold booze and we accidently ran into one of our teachers in the grocery store with the booze in our bags. Luckily we managed to avoided a potentially very awkward situation XD

They lost?

Biased bitches.

*Hangs head in dismay*

• Brangelina

TOKIO HOTEL OWN?!?!?!?
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT??????
    nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Eneyi

To the anonymous that keeps on bugging Laurenj, leave her alone. -_-

• Brittnee

I Love the Jonas Brothers they Rock. They look like Gentlemans to me. ILove there suits they look shape. I Love how they said they have a tour the next day and they take there business Secouisly. ILove Joe’s Hair he looks cute . And, a very Happy Birthday to Kevin and Hope you have a blessed day. You Rock Boys.

Lauren

the other day u asked me to be truthful or somesuch word and I did and then yyou got mad..so if I say the truth I don’t wnt to lose yur friendship..tough love is bs..i just want friends and I wont say more thn you all can handle..i am srry for putting you in a place thats uncumfortable..but I have been imbibing since the beginning of my time here..it hs gotten harderlike in what I take..but I am good inside..so tell me yull talk wit h me and then I’ll tell you the truth…

love yu

• NotAgain?

• uh

ew, TH won?! those peeps obvoiulsy have no taste.

Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:53 pm
    Eneyi said:

*****************

I think generally they wear glasses and perhaps their contacts werent working for them or the taping sux…LOL Its on MTV here at 5pm in the afternoon and i am taping it so I will see then…LOL

First.

CAUSE YOU LOST LOSERS!

JONAS DIDNT PERFORM! WOW NO BODY WANTED TO SEE THEM PERFORM LOL—jackie your a retard

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

zacktaylor Released text msgs to KISS tht show how this all started: from being confirmed, to Dianna hearin rumours from another site, to the fallout
    1 minute ago from web

• ilikepenguins

i honestly don’t think he should’ve shown everyone them. or said anything about it. i know he runs a gossip site (which is messed up in my opinion.). but really he didn’t have to do it.

• ilikepenguins

who won? tokio hotel?

lol i was first!

zacktaylor

As I said earlier: “The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.” -Gloria Steinem
    2 minutes ago from web

zacktaylor
    3 minutes ago from web

• Tashahahaha

That was one of the most awkward interviews I’ve ever seen.
    “So do you jam?”

• THETRUTH

“your LEGGALLLASSSSY will live on forever”.
    i think K2 was practicing his irish accent.:)

• DinoGirl

The Jonai girls are scattered between three posts.
    I’m confoozled!

I guess OceanUp’s had it with us having thousands of comments in one posts.
    Haha.

Gotta go.
    Talk to you later, guys!
    Byeeeee. :]

• ssexybeast

who won? tokio hotel?

=/

• jerseygirl

Please stop with Jemi rumor bullshit.

Zack Taylor is a douchebag looking for publicity.

• tambourine

Jonas are mauch better
    they know it

3 minutes ago from web If you want send ur comments into KISS 92.5 host @AdamWylde -Maybe he’ll read them on-air?? Thanks 4 the support everyone, been a long day!!
    about 1 hour ago from web You can listen if you’re in Toronto or live on their website. I showed them everything so the real proof will come out!
    about 1 hour ago from web Tune-into KISS 92.5 FM (http://kiss925.com) just after 5:30PM Eastern Time for the complete story on Demi/Dianna Lovato & Joe Jonas!!!!
    about 1 hour ago from web

uh said:

ew, TH won?! those peeps obvoiulsy have no taste.

————————————

LOL.

Weird Mohawk over luscious curls?

That’s just illogical.

We can’t have it.

• Lorena

I was hoping for JB or Kings of Leon. And BAM!, that weirdass looking dude comes up with his fellas :/

• JoeIsMine!

Arg!! Why us that blond giraffe flirtng with our joe! Shes giggling and avting retarded and joe is soo flirting back by acting all intrested. Smilling and being all shy!! Aaaaaahh idk why but this makes me soo mad :(

• ftooneta

“your LEGGALLLASSSSY will live on forever”.
    i think K2 was practicing his irish accent.:)
    Can you give me the link of the video?
    I can’t watch it here

YES SHANNA TOLD JOSH ON TWITTER THAT SHE TEXTED DEANNA! WTF?? ON TWITTER??

Tashahahaha said:

That was one of the most awkward interviews I’ve ever seen.
    “So do you jam?”
    ————————-
    sooooo funnny . ps your icon makes miles look like a barbie….
    & on a side note.
    #zacktaylorisretarded :)

• CHUCKNORRIS

*scottish accent*

`YER LEGALASSIE WILL LIVE ON FEREVERRRRRR`

lmao nice job KJ2.
    stupid german prompters.

• brianaheart19

I thought if JB was going to lose anybody I thought it would be Kings of Leon. What the freak is going on?

Tokio Hotel suck.

• jerseygirl

Bye DinoGirl. Sorry I missed you.

jerseygirl said:

Please stop with Jemi rumor bullshit.

Zack Taylor is a douchebag looking for publicity.

———————————-

We had a crazy night last night.

I kinda lost myself as well. Such crap.

Holla, Jurz. ;D

I’m listening to the radio station now..

TheRealShanna @c4rt00nb0y just chilll, I spoke through text with ms delagarza. Just calmdown, everythings ok! I’ll call you when I get ouut!!
    about 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to c4rt00nb0y

• Mica

Luv2LuvJonasDotCom said:

check out

If you’re a Jonas Brothers fan. :)
    Thanks!

——————————————–

Did’n you died?

• Kelss.

I think the girl was flirting with Joe????

Haha. She was basically all over him, what could he do? She seems cool though, I just hate being put on the spot like that..which is why I’m in speech this year. Have to get over that phobia.

JoeIsMine! said:

Arg!! Why us that blond giraffe flirtng with our joe!
    —————–

BAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHA

• Angela.

Come back soon, DiniGirl. ;)

about 6 hours ago from UberTwitter in reply to c4rt00nb0y — Shanna and Josh why on Twitter Zack knows!

ANGELA!!!!!! Howdy!

jerseygirl said:

Bye DinoGirl. Sorry I missed you.
    _____________________________________

Bye jerseygirl.
    And I know you’re a proud Yankees fan right now! ;]
    The game was awesome.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

becccaa? said:

TWELETED HAS BEEN DELETED D:
    nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
    how must we stalk celebs now?!????
    ———————-
    theres a way.
    theres a new site. http://www.search.twitter.com
    i THINK.not 100% sure if thats the link

—————-

@JeffreeStar I can’t believe @ddlovato is denying our relationship!! Joe is so jealous.

he wrote that and deleted it, if you type it in the bar on that website..it comes up.

• ilikepenguins

he said he’d post it late, so i woke up early to see the post. hahhahahaah
    i thought it’d be epic. but no. just jemi. which is awesome i guess, but i mean he said we’d go crazy.

brianaheart19 said:

I’ the same I thought if JB was going to loseanybody I thought it would be Kings of Leon. What the freak is going oNE?
    agreeed

• Charlotte-x-

*scottish accent*

`YER LEGALASSIE WILL LIVE ON FEREVERRRRRR`

lmao nice job KJ2.
    stupid german prompters.

Dude, I’M Scottish and we don’t talk like that, haha. He sounded Welsh/Spanish.

Angela.
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:25 pm

jerseygirl said:

Please stop with Jemi rumor bullshit.

Zack Taylor is a douchebag looking for publicity.

———————————-

We had a crazy night last night.

I kinda lost myself as well. Such crap.

Holla, Jurz. ;D
    ————————-

Nov 5, 2009 @ 02:26 pm
    DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:

Bye DinoGirl. Sorry I missed you.
    _____________________________________

Bye jerseygirl.
    And I know you’re a proud Yankees fan right now! ;]
    The game was awesome.
    ——————–
    Hell yeah!

Getting my locker room Championship tshirts this weekend. :)

God they are SO SHORT!

Nov 5, 2009 @ 05:00 pm
    Eneyi said:

Ms. aNonymous

************************
    Bahahahahhhaaahahahahah…LMFAO..really? oh my you bad girls…

LAURENJ- said:
    Nov 5, 2009 @ 03:53 pm
    Eneyi said:

*****************

lol, I’m gonna be watching it on Muchmusic in like…. 5 minutes lol

Eneyi and Elieaa

Did you gamble in Monaco..or not tht kind of trip..lol…

LOSERS DONT GO OUT & CELEBRATE!

• annaismyname

THEY LOST.
    TOKIO HOTEL WON!

they look SHORT because of the TALL girl next to them lol:)

• YouBelongWithMe

Jonas Brothers are amazing talented band.

• Ms. N

Well I gotta go, but yu know I’ll be back..I hope i am coherent…lol..

Peace and Love of the Sleek,Shiny and Soft to the touch Jonas Brothers…

Si soy de España no tngo xq saber escribir Ingles…a lo mejor eres tu la que deberia entender Español..aunque tampoco lo escribieras ;)
    Dios, hay gente borde en todo el mundo, eso está clarísimo…
    aprended un poco de cultura, que nunca está de más

elieaa

who freakin’ screws up jello -_-. Anyways, at least your out at 9, then hopefully you can get some real food. Are you drinking gingerale? That may help to curb the puking….

• Kourtney

Why do I sound like an obsessed teeny? AHHH
    ********
    I love Katy Perry but she’s way too into drinking, partying and she’s a sexual deviant… thats WHY she’s with Russel Brand, they have those things in common.

• Tashahahaha

THETRUTH said:
    Tashahahaha said:

That was one of the most awkward interviews I’ve ever seen.
    “So do you jam?”
    ————————-
    sooooo funnny . ps your icon makes miles look like a barbie….
    & on a side note.
    #zacktaylorisretarded :)
    I read that as “Your icon makes me smile like a barbie”
    I was like WTF?

I’m not surprised they lost.— They are done.. Hope Nick does well.

• Goldengal11

THETRUTH said:

JoeIsMine! said:

Arg!! Why us that blond giraffe flirtng with our joe!
    —————–

BAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHA
    __________________

LMAO! Haha, there is nothing wrong with being tall! I’m 5’7″.

• heygirlhey

haha joes such a flirt.
    they looked SOSOSOSOSO good though!
    like wow :)

• Goldengal11

LAURENJ- said:

Goldengal11

hey there…how r u today…

__________________

Yeah she seems pretty happy with Mr. Brand. They’re moving pretty fast too.

Haha, and you’re right. But I don’t know if Joe being single will help the media get off his case. They accuse him of dating every girl that is seen with him anyway.

• HannahMary

Why is Joss Stone putting on a ridiculously fake accent?
    I. CAN’T. STAND. HER.

DinoGirl said:

jerseygirl said:

Bye DinoGirl. Sorry I missed you.
    _____________________________________

Bye jerseygirl.
    And I know you’re a proud Yankees fan right now! ;]
    The game was awesome.
    —————
    Go yankeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
    peace out dino & chucknorris..ill be back later tonight

24 minutes ago from Tweetie

• ilikepenguins

if i was going out with someone, i would announce it. and i think disney is being unfair with that.

then again, death threats would come up.

Goldengal11 said:

THETRUTH said:

JoeIsMine! said:

Arg!! Why us that blond giraffe flirtng with our joe!
    —————–

BAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHA
    __________________

LMAO! Haha, there is nothing wrong with being tall! I’m 5’7″.
    im 5’7 …thats not really considered tall..that girl was at least 5’11
    THETRUTH..singing out
    good day

VIRGIN FAGS!!!! GO GET LAID
    Life. Get one.

• Kelss.

If someone was talking to would you tell them to fuck off and walk away? No, you’re going to be nice. That’s what Joe was doing, I just think he didn’t expect her to attack him like that. He was being sweet.

They are done.. Hope Nick does well.—oh shut uptaylor lost awards too so i guess shes done also