Selena Gomez ‘I Love Talking About Boys’

selena-gomez-boys

Selena Gomez revealed to TWIST that she has never had that ‘for sure’ feeling of being in love: ‘I think everybody has their own interpretations of love. I’ve cared a lot for people but I don’t think I’ve ever been in love.’

On her perfect date: ‘I think it would be nice to go to a park. You could have a picnic outside where it’s quiet and you can just talk to the person you’re left with. You can even light candles or something!’ And eat lots of pickles :]

• Stephanie176

soooo
    i dont think selena would have become the youngest embassador of UNICEF if she wasnt famous. really. and selena has 5 dogs that she rescued, so im guessing shes an animal lover. just use some common sense, and btw mileys the fake one.

• rose

Oh every one no that u soooooooooslut bitch hoemez

• Stephanie176

oh and selena was voted best influence and miley was voted worst influence. enough said. :)

• minal

HAHAHAHA
    good one!
    chica bunita!

Love Selena. She’s so classy. <3

• Ray–Ray

Wooot, Woot!

I have no idea hy i didi thath .. lol

Awww I LOVE her

she is such a BEUATY!!!!!!!!!!

Awww I LOVE her

she is such a BEUATY!!!!!!!!!!

Awww I LOVE her

she is such a BEUATY!!!!!!!!!!

• ftooneta234

i think it’s funny how they mentioned that taylor is her “ex” “super cute ex boyfriend” “is still her bud” and she never said anything about dating him. haha

gooo followw her on twitter.commmm she’s awesomeeeeee:) btw she has connections with jb and taylor momsennn :)

twitter.com/meeshhhhh

humm who took semi nude pics just saying

• SJae

she was like 10, jizz face, as if anything qualifies as love when ur that young.

its funny how selena and Tay.L were dating! and now Tay.S and Tay.L are dating xd i wonder how selena feels about that!— ITS OK! SEND IT ON! REUSE & RECYCLE!

didn’t she say that she’ve been in love on the 17 mag interview?, liar.

MILEY IS MUCH PRETTIER!

SELENA LIKES PICKLES CAUSE LIKES TO GIVE BJ’s!

• big.binky<3

i would love to talk about Taylor Lautner with Sel<3
    i love Taylena

SELENA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SELENA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SELENA IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brangelina

didn’t she say that she’ve been in love on the 17 mag interview?, liar.

She said that the a boy she was talking about was her first love.

• mimi

Miley has ALWAYS visit children hospital with her father way before she became famous. She cares and she don’t brag about it like selena does. Must of her hospital visits miley keeps quiet the fans are the one’s who send them in.. When selena read on ou why we love miley because of her heart of gold and we mention all the things she does like she help animals,goes to hospitals etc. A month a week later selena did the dog thing coincidence not! Selena reads this she so desperate for attention she does things for publicity her face in everything she does while miley does it quietly many times and way before she became famous.

Either way at least the important thing is to do something for other eventhought some people obviosly do it for publicity but miley does not do it for publicity she been doing this before she even became famous..

didn’t she say that she’ve been in love on the 17 mag interview?, liar.

She said that the a boy she was talking about was her first love.

Yeah, duh. Meaning she was in love with him.

• stacy

OMG her head is huge it could used as one of the macy thanksgiving day balloon floats!!

• anonymous

Selly has learned a lot from her relationships with Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner: ‘I love talking about boys! Taylor’s a really nice guy. He’s become one of my really good friends, and he’s made me the happiest I’ve ever been.’— BURN TO NICK! SHE DOESNT EVEN MENTION HIM HAHA!—no one cares or gives a shit about selena so no damage down

• - Blair Waldorf -

I don’t like how TWIST is saying that TL was Selena’s ex when they were never dating in the first place. I like Taylena though, but its a bit annoying.

SELENA: Maybe you’ve never been in love because you’re such a bitch that no guy stays with you long enough for you to experience love.

• - Blair Waldorf -

thats cause she’s bending forward

• nissy

So she has been with three guys now? i bet she fucked them all like the real disney whore she is.

• Anonymous987

…………….
    it is that whole secret dating thing that Nick is all about. she was never allowed to say she was dating him – so maybe she “forgot” she ever dtaed him. lol.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Mimi….just shut up.

didn’t she say that she’ve been in love on the 17 mag interview?, liar.

She said that the a boy she was talking about was her first love.

Yeah, duh. Meaning she was in love with him.
    stupid being in love and love is 2 differnt things..just because hes your first love like u cared alot about him is differnt from being IN love

• Stacie

So she likes pickles more then the real deal

• stellagirl1993

OMG!!!! i just found out somthing when niley dated they didn’t have sex but miley wanted to and now nelena HAD SEX!!!!!!!!!! i know shocking and + i have proof see the pic thats proof does this mean nick jonas loves selena gomez more than he use to love miley cyrus let me think…………………..YES!!!! if nick jonas didn’t do it with miley cyrus and did with selena gomez he must love her more than he use to love miley cyrus OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i smell true love with nick jonas and selena gomez!!!!!!
    —————
    That image is photoshopped lol

Those people that think nick & selena did it are idiots!
    Those comments made me lol xD

• lor

Miley has bigger boobs please look at the elle magazine cover of aug2009

how selena spends her days off :) she is so awesome!

• lovatoswiftfan

ok and you hide behind no name

“Anonymous said: ok and you hide behind no name”

Isn’t that what you are doing? haha sorry i dont know what the previous conversation was but I thought that was funny.

• Anonymoussxcz

selena and justin bieber…
    selenas so pretty
    hters gtfo

lor said:

Miley has bigger boobs please look at the elle magazine cover of aug2009

Wow thats unnecessary.

shut up every one she is god.she is best girl too see in my life

• PedoBear

OK OK i will settle this once and for all send me both miley and selena and i will suck on their sweet sweet teen boobs and i will tell you who has the bigger boobs.

• Tropic of Cancer

shut up every one she is god.she is best girl too see in my life

wow i think the real GOD might have something to say about your blasphemy. Thou shall not worship false idols.

& she doesnt say anything about nick.

shut up every one she is god.she is best girl too see in my life

Um, I think that’s the troll that always steals my username. He just said that just to make Selena fans look bad.

I HATE THE JONAS BROTHERS.

Ew.

• (>_<)

she tickles my pickle :)

• Adam J

OK back to jerking off looking at miley!

lol 1st single released Paranoid # 37 highest on BB 2nd Fly with Me # 83 highest on BB 3rd Keepin it Real NEVER made the chart on BB they are fadingggggggggggg

by a bunch of Selena & twillight hoes. They voted the twillight cast as the best actors too … enoug said.

im not wearing any underwear XD

BRANDI CYRUS READS OCEANUP! PROOF! theBrandiCyrus

OHHHH SHOOOOOOOOT!!! http://bit.ly/1yo6kR
    2 minutes ago from web

SHe can’t do an interview without pickles.

pickle picnic Xd

• - Blair Waldorf -

SHe can’t do an interview without pickles.

Lol

• help people

And keeping with the actual topic of this post, I can tell Selena loves to talk about boys. I’d be more interested if she was honest though.

• lalalandd =)

“And eat lots of pickles :]”
    ROFL.

Why do some of you have a hard time getting that Fly With Me and Keep It Real were Jonas Brothers singles in the US. In fact Keep it Real was Bonus track. Disney used it to promote Jonas. There’s a huge difference. And they don’t seem to be fading. For every stupid thing you throw as evidence I can come up with numbers that show they are doing great. I’ll put it down to that you either aren’t too smart or just don’t have enough experience to know anything about the entertainment industry.___________________________ Singles

“Paranoid”
    Main article: Paranoid (Jonas Brothers song)
    “Paranoid” was released as the album’s lead single on May 12, 2009. Hollywood Records confirmed on April 29, 2009 that the track “Paranoid” would be the album’s official single. On May 7, 2009 the song was debuted on Radio Disney. It was released as an official radio single on May 8, 2009 and as a digital download on May 12.[16] The music video was directed by The Malloys.[17] The music video for Paranoid premiered on May 23, 2009 on Disney Channel. Paranoid peaked at #37 on the Billboard Hot 100.
    “Fly with Me”
    Main article: Fly with Me (song)
    “Fly With Me” was released as a single on June 9, 2009. The song was first used during the end credits of the movie Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian. A music video for the song premiered on Disney Channel on June 7, 2009.[18] To date, Fly with Me has peaked at #83 on the Billboard Hot 100, making it one of the group’s lower charting singles.
    “Keep It Real”
    Main article: Keep It Real (Jonas Brothers song)
    “Keep It Real” was confirmed as a single via Twitter[19]. The music video for the song premiered on September 6, 2009. The song was first used during the JONAS episode “Keeping It Real”. To date, the song has not charted.

Paranoid peaked at #37 Fly with Me has peaked at #83 “Keeping It Real”. To date, the song has not charted.

—————
    That image is photoshopped lol

selena XD

• Adam J

Selena= Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!

• Adam J.

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

ha i was first bitchieeeeeeees!!!
    oh and talking about selena: of course, she is a horse! ;)

• mandyxoxo

That pic is so cute! I wish Taylor L. was my good friend ;) he is so hot!

WTF, demi’s mom is such a famewhore. I just saw the clip of Zack calling her up. Seriously, I wouldn’t be friends with Demi or be close to that damn family

• WTF?

Selena never dated Taylor L…. She was just trying to set him up with Taylor S. The article says relationship. That word just means friendship in this case.
    He made her happy because he let her know he was interested in Taylor S.
    Yes she did mention love in the 17 article, but she is getting older and her feelings of what love is are different now.

Hating on these people for following their dreams and trying to live their lives as best they can, while being in the spotlight is so immature and ridiculous. Worry more about people that care about you and you care about, ie: Family friends……..
    Have a very good day

JUMP THEN FALL MUSIC VIDEO FAN MADE

• idkkkkkk

Wow. Selena has A LOT of haters on this site. It’s okay, though. I hope you guys know that you’re only making her more famous. <3

And for the record, if you HATE someone, you obviously have a feeling toward them. If you really think shes “irrevalent” then you just wouldn’t care at all.

Haters are stupid. They make me laugh.

ok al i have to say is Miley Pones Selena Big time !!!!!1

• haha

hahha really funny “Nelena” broke up in like 2 seconds ! it wasnt true love at all but “Niley” is true love

I KNOW! fucking famewhore. poor joe & his family, they’ll never trust them again

• anon

you bad at math because dating for 9 months isnt for 2 secs.

• WTF?

haha said:

ok al i have to say is Miley Pones Selena Big time !!!!!1

___________________________________________

No one POWNS anyone. Both girls are doing their thing and doing it well.

• js

there’s a lot of (Anonymous) retards here in oceanup.. -_-

• haha

omg ! GUYS U WILL NEVER MEET HER MOTHER ! AND HER MOTHER WOUDNT WANNA MEET U !
    GUYS UR LIVES ARE SO SAD !

you bad at math because dating for 9 months isnt for 2 secs.
    ___

sucks to be a seat filler.

• lily

it’s old OU

• HAHA

anon said:

you bad at math because dating for 9 months isnt for 2 secs.

9 months ,, hmm well niley was for 2 years including this summer !

omg ! GUYS U WILL NEVER MEET HER MOTHER ! AND HER MOTHER WOUDNT WANNA MEET U !
    GUYS UR LIVES ARE SO SAD !
    ___

Like I would wanna met that famwhore anyways?. Who freaking sell out her daughter’s private life? and esp when Joe was trying to keep it dl

• haha

stop calling demi’s mother a famewhore ! u have serious issues !

• SJae

dude, neither of them even hit puberty when they were in “true love”
    …but then again, your probably another prepubescent 10 year old girl who thinks she can find the one before she grows her first set of boobies.
    Go home.

• SJae

Uh, miley powns no one. I bet her vagina stinks..
    Especially when u can see your vagina flaps sticking out of ur short shorts.
    dirty.

NO the real reason why she doesn’t stay in these “relationships” is because they are all fake nothing more then fake disney PR get them to date it gets their names out in the press and bang instant name recognition. She was hooked up with nick because he had a name already and disney needed to get selenas name out there and she was with taylor l because he was one of the few guys also in Vancouver at the same time selenea was while she was filming her movie so that worked out for the both of then more fake relationship PR.

• FUCKDEMI&HERMOM

I’m actually starting to LIKE Selena, I mean now that I know DEMI & HER MOTHER are famewhoring bitches that will sell anyone out, just so Demi gets more fame & publicity. It’s honestly fucking pathetic. I believe Zack Taylor, he has the proof & the fact that Demi said she wasn’t lying is fucking bullshit. I wish people would stop protecting her & defending her over this. She totally fucked over The Jonas Brothers by leaking that information considering they OBVIOUSLY don’t like the media knowing about their relationships.

She also claimed that she would bash Zack Taylor for it all … BASH HIM ABOUT WHAT BITCH ? HE IS TELLING THE TRUTH. Yeah, he outted her mother but it was the right thing to do, just shows the other celebs that Demi & her mother know not to trust them …

Team Demi & Selena was so 2008! Selena trashed nick in 17 magazine.. BTS was about Nick & Mileys Love Story & Jemi is alive. And MEMI are better and closer friends than SEMI! SO TEAM JB MILEY & DEMI!

• Jamie

DEMI IS A FAKE BITCH, AND HER MOM IS CRAZY. JB, MILEY, TAYLOR & SELENA SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM HER. SHE’LL JUST RUIN THEM

________________
    It isn’t Demi’s fault that her mom did that behind her back!!!! Her mom is a famewhore sure maybe but Demi is telling the truth and she is the victim is all of this and i feel really bad for her and poor girl she has to go thru so much. Stay strong Demi!!!

How is Demi a fake bitch? She’s the most real disney star. I truly think Selena is the fakest one. Thats why she stopped updating her twitter with personl statuses because every one started realizing that she was bitchy and fake and she would always erase her comments and say she got hacked. THats why she only updated with the stupid statuses now

• anonymous

MILEY IS MISSING THE TWITTER TWATTER! GOOD FOR HER! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT MILEY WOULD OF TWEETED?? HEY MOTHA EFFER LEAVE DRAGON ALONE! BTW, TRACE AND MASON ARE THERE NOW TO KISS YOUR ASS!! LOVE MILES!

• star19

Bring on the HATERS. -.-

checkout @thegomezcrew on twitter he had access to zack taylors dm’s and he was the one that leaked them.

• nikkicaptivating

so this is how friends treat each other? first selena dates taylor and now her supposed best friend dotes taylor now…oh thats what you call real friends lol both girls are idiots

• TSLove

I couldn’t agree with you more.Demi is:Stupid,annoying,a liar,and a hoe.And her laugh is awful I’d go deaf if I heard it in person.Her smile is horrible. I didn’t know faces could stretch that far.Her cliff chin….EW! Don’t even get me started.And before you say that I’m jealous of her,I’m not.I have nothing to be jealous of.

• palatine

YES let the hate flow through you!

• FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!!

I bet youre stupid,annoying,liar and a hoe.too.. FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH AND TAYLOR.S

• FUCKDEMI&HERMOM

Demi is NOT a victim, she knew her mother said it & she told Zack Taylor she would bash him if he told everyone. That is just plain asshole considering he is NOT LYING, he has the proof. The ONLY reason she is acting like a victim is so The Jonas Brothers & her fans will feel sorry for her. NO ONE should feel sorry for her or her mother, they asked for it by leaking this shit to get more publicty for her over the JEMI thing …

What she lights candles and gives blowjobs to pickles?

• Adam J

i wanna make out with Miley .

nellieknows said:

selena has no boobs and a picture of her in a padded bra running and bouncing is no proof you failed sweetie with your “proof” she has boobs
    ===================================

Um, that’s not a padded bra you dumbass, there are tons of picture where she’s just walking and you clearly see she has normal sized boobs like every other teenage girl in this world.

Just because she doesn’t like to show it off like a whore, doesn’t mean she doesn’t have boobs. She clearly does, and you’re just a HATER. So of course you’re gonna say that she doesn’t.

I agree, Selena DOES have boobs, it’s just that she usually wears loose blouses and over-sized t-shirts.

• Tiger:)

fixed again for the truth
    haha shut up weasel.

selena loves sucking on pickles XD

• chiken little

oh and i was that anonymous, i forgot my name!
    maaaaan, selena is hot! ops, not

27 SELENA IS AT # 39 at BB this week! She was # 27 last week! :(

Kiss And Tell
    Selena Gomez & The Scene

• jonaslovatobabe

I think she is sooo cute!
    i love her.
    but i like her better with short hair..she looks weird with longer hair.
    anyways pickles yuuuum i was going to buy one this morning..lmfaooo!
    anyways love her!

My favorite bi-polar troll

• Tiger:)

Ohh i wanna make out with miley too !

Miley haters are just confused admirers

Then you just contradicted yourself. You act like you hate Selena. Does that mean that you are a confused admirer of her. Why don’t you GTFO of this post and go to a Miley one?
    lol!! you got her!

• Adam J

Again ‘im so sorry from my past comments i really think selena is a fake. I really do love Miley.

#selenaisafake
    #mileyisfuckinghot

• Tiger:)

Tiger:) said:
    Ohh i wanna make out with miley too !
    haha good one Tiger:) #2! your such a silly goose.

Adam J. said:

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!
    selena is awesome! i agree.

• Adam J.

OK, I’m replying to the Adam J with the cardinal as his icon, is your name REALLY Adam and your last name REALLY start with a J? Because mine does. The other is just being a troll trying to make me look bad.

I love selena!!

• Adm J.

Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!

I love Miley!

• Adam J

Tiger:) oohh looks like ur obsessed with miley too and we both think than selena is fake bitch who is trying to be as good as miley and as sexy as miley

• big.binky<3

to the REAL ADAM J,
    FUCK the silly haters.but YOU are selena’s WHITE HORSE(on oceanUP)

i see adam j is now reply as an anon poster to himself to make it seem like he has some one on his side fail XD

GUYSSSSS!!
    I hate hate and all
    But I love how miley and selena fans bash each other..
    But the truth is that the
    Fakest
    Sluttiest
    Baddest
    Of all of them
    Is demi..

Sometimes I wonder why NOBODY gives a shit about what she does..
    Cause at the end of the day miley and selena are BOTH amazing

• love.love

whats up with all these adam j people??? o_0

• _Tiger_

ohkay this is better

• Silly Rabbit

to the REAL ADAM J,
    FUCK the silly haters.but YOU are selena’s WHITE HORSE(on oceanUP)

yeah too bad he thinks it’s going to get him laid by her LOL
    by acting as a internet white knight XD

selena is amazing!

• _Tiger_

Adam J said:
    Que? haha you have an issue, but its ohkay we all have mental breakdowns at some point.

who cares more lame old news from the new and not improved OU home of the new fail

• J-Bug

My favorite bi-polar troll
    ___________________
    Love your icon by the way.
    Yep Alexisonfire album cover.

Oh no i wanna be Miley’s Prince Charming instead of Nick Jonas
    i wanna be miley’s Jake ryan instead of Cody linely
    i wanna be miley’s Travis Brody instead of
    lucas till

i wanna makw out with miley not selena cuz selena is a fucking fake miley wannabe

• J-Bug

My favorite bi-polar troll
    ___________________
    Love your icon by the way.
    Yep Alexisonfire album cover.

• Adam J

Finally some one got it right !

And i don’t owe any trolls an explanation about my name.

this is the only site where most ppl hate selena. on most other sites ppl love her.

I love Miley ! she is so damn sexy

miley fans hate selena cause she’s taller and prettier and has a smaller head

• Adam J.

I don’t know about the one with the alexisonfire icon, but I came here first. I’m the one that loves Selena and how real she is. The other one who obsesses over Miley is a no-life troll trying to make me look bad and who fails at life.

• Adam J.

All right fine. But I came here first before you started your account. This is the real Adam J that loves Selena. The other one is a troll. This is why you think I’m bipolar, because the other one lives to make me look bad.

• An35

Just shut up, please. what you said about demi isn’t true.

Selena Gomez, ‘I Love Talking About Girls!’

There i corrected the title for the lesbian selena really is.
    And that picture really showcases her giant fucking head.

• fghh

can someone tell me who is ZACK TAYLOR pleaseeee.

w.e

• Karina

Well if you are a girl you never get tired of talking about boys lol

selena is a loser

• karina

Hey i love justin bieber so wats the news on new moon who is going to go see it tomorrow im seeing it today at midnight im so going to love it :)

• Karina

YA so happy to go see NEW MOON im about to kill my self j-kay over it ha….

• fghh

can someone tell me who is ZACK TAYLOR pleaseeee.

• http://www.watchepay.com/ Replica Watches

While luxury fashion and accessory brands seem to be irrepressible right now, jewellery has taken a major hit. Replica Breguet Cartier is still the most valued jewellery brand in the world, though its luster dulled a bit in 2009. Not only did its status clip in hair extensions slip in this particular ranking, but the brand s parent company, Richemont, said year-over-year jewellery sales decreased Chloe Replica by 12% to 800 million euros ($1.1 billion) in the fourth quarter of 2008.

• Latina4Lyfe

i have no idea why i love that picture

her first set of boobies? lol what? doe she lose her first boobies like baby teeth? then she gets real boobies?

XD

SHE LOVES TALKING ABOUT NICKKYY :):):)<33

• Doom

Pickles!

• Brangelina

That is a really cute picture.

• chiken little

oh, i miss laura becker!
    oceanup please post about it!

Sel, I love you. You are perfect! You are the reason of my life! <3

LOSER

you bad at math because dating for 9 months isnt for 2 secs.— As per Selena they were on and off

• star19

there’s a lot of (Anonymous) retards here in oceanup..

Tell me about it. -__-

yeah in these “9mothns” thats when selena was famous so i think she was using nick
    NILEY IS TRUE LOVE ! 2 YEARS INCLUDING THIS SUMMER ! AND A SONG BEFORE THE STORM

• anonymous

months ,, hmm well niley was for 2 years including this summer !

ZOMGQ RELY LQE NO WAY

• HAHA

anonymous said:

months ,, hmm well niley was for 2 years including this summer !

ZOMGQ RELY LQE NO WAY

YEAH WAY !! CHECK UR SOURCES !

• OrchidSky

WOA. It atleast seems like half of these comments are about Demi and not Selena. I find it very entertaining how worked up anonymous people get over people they most likely have never even met. Anyway…Selina seems sweet. I like the whole doing good deeds thing. I don’t really care if she’s doing it for publicity or not. She’s still doing it… and there are worse things she could be doing just to get some publicity.

• Adam J.

I need new pictures for my Miley shrine.

Silly Rabbit said:

to the REAL ADAM J,
    FUCK the silly haters.but YOU are selena’s WHITE HORSE(on oceanUP)

yeah too bad he thinks it’s going to get him laid by her LOL
    by acting as a internet white knight XD
    If he wants to defend her, let him, there is nothing wrong with that.

balloon head bitch XD

• HAHA

i think selena is just dying to be in the spotlight like did u listen to her songs they are soo edited unlike miley !

• Adam J

I wanna be Miley’s boyfriend the second i will meet her i will ask her to marry me

• _Tiger_

Adam J. said:
    I need new pictures for my Miley shrine.
    hahahaha ohhmuhhgoodness.

star19 said:

there’s a lot of (Anonymous) retards here in oceanup..

Tell me about it. -__-

are there a lot of namefag retards like you on OU too

miley is so ugly
    Photobucket

• cali

wow selena doesnt even mention how she had a good time with nick…she prob hates him now…

• Adam J

I don’t know about the one with the alexisonfire icon, but I came looking at miley first. I’m the one that loves Miley and how real she is. The other one who obsesses over Selena like and is a no-life troll trying to make me look worst but i do that by myself ok and i fails at life.

• _Tiger_

some of you are a perfect example as to why i prefer to come on OU at night.

selena= Fake!
    selena=Miley Wannabe!
    selena=bad singer !

above,Selena definition

Selena= Real!
    Selena= Beautiful role model!
    Selena= Great actress!

There, I changed it for you.

HAHAHAHAH get a life
    selena is a fugly bitch

• LOVE SELENA

This is why I love her so MUCH!.
    I know it is weird but I have thought about a perfect date for an amazing person like Selena, somewhere quiet, nice and peaceful.

Selena is awesome and she seems so nice.

All the haters keep hating…she is still going to act, sing and be who she wants to be. Instead you all here saying mean stuff about her when it really makes no difference.

• Stewie G.

now i see why they wanted her at the start of that parade in texas because her head is like a balloon XD

• haha

Miley= down to earth , perfect singer and acter, really funny person . a true idol

Stewie G. said:

True That !

• Slutty Cyrus hater

Miley= Fake bitch!
    Miley= Ugly slut!
    Miley= Horrible actress!
    Miley= Ugly man voice singer!

Choose your definition.

Selena= Real!
    Selena= Beautiful role model!
    Selena= Great actress!

There, I changed it for you

Is ur mind corrupted ? cuz all the things above are the absolute oppisites

• Slutty Cyrus hater

Love Selena! She is so much better than Slutty Cyrus!

• haha

miley is not a slut , she dresses like every 17 year old if u dont believe me , i would like u to visit our school and see all the girls then compared to miley she will be a saint

what are u 9 ?
    selena is a fake !

• haha

I’m an obsessive whore with a lesbian crush on Miley. I really love Selena even though I act like I don’t.

• Spongebob:)

I freaking love selena<3
    Haters go away.. Putting her down doesn’t make you a better person.. You know..

And I’m loving right now how oceanup HASN’T post miley visiting the children hospital.

Bunch of bitches..

Team Melena:)

Hi.. I’m spongebob

fixed again for the truth

im a guy !

adam j here to save the day again and act as selena white knight XD

fixed again for the truth
    exactly !

• Adam J

You can be fans of both Miley and Selena. I clearly see that you are. Haters really don’t have lives.

I love Selena! I don’t hate Miley, but I really hate her obsessive stans.

• haha

im jacob and im obbsessed with miley and btw im 17 gotta a problem with that ?

Selena is so down to earth, seriously we got tickets to her show and real meeting like talking to her for 10 minutes not 5 seconds like jb

I looooove Selena and I’m not 12 I’m. 21 she’s amzing
    as for Miley she’s….. Miley nothing else
    I love Selena and she’s an amazing talented performer:)

• OrchidSky

@em>haha

I like you. You make me laugh.

Miley haters are just confused admirers

haha said:

what are u 9 ?
    selena is a fake !
    __________________
    Haha are you 8?
    You don’t even know her!

• Adam J

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

Fixed again for you.

• OrchidSky

Ok that posted kind of screwy…. I meant for it to put @ haha

I looooove Selena and I’m not 12 I’m. 21 she’s amzing
    as for Miley she’s….. Miley nothing else
    I love Selena and she’s an amazing talented performer:)
    amazing talented preformer ?? really ? isnt that too much for a lip syncin bitch ? her voice is horrible just as her looks

• Edan

why we talking about selena any ways she will be gone in like a year once disney wears her out.

Miley haters are just confused admirers

• haha

WHAT I LIKE TO FIX IS UR SELENAFIED MIND ! SELENA IS A FAKE IM A 17 YEAR OLD I KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT ! MILEY IS HOT ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY ! WITH AN AMZING VOICE !

I love miley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• star19

-watches and eats popcorn-

• Adam J

It figures that you’re just going to steal my name to attempt to make me look bad. Go ahead and pull off your biggest achievement of your day. You’ll just look even more pathetic doing so.

All right fine. But I came first to miley. This is the real Adam J that loves Miley. The other one is also me. This is why you think I’m bipolar, because the other one me is me too.

Miley is my queen!

• Adam J.

I wonder if you’re really trying to be Miley’s White Knight. Give it up. She’s never going to have sex with you.

• Adam J

Look im the real adam that used to love selena and know completly changed and loved miley , im such a retard for loving selena before and i swear that wont happen again i just love miely a lot

• Adam J

Miley is my future girl friend

I like this selena post, but I do not read that twist magazine.

• Adam J

Look i’m the real Adam that used to love selena and now I completely changed and love Miley , I’m such a retard for loving selena before and I swear that wont happen again I just love Miley a lot. I am in complete denial about loving Miley so much more then i pretend to love selena.

• hpaddictedx

LMFAO love you.

Yes why won’t they post new shit, like idk the pictures of Miley visiting sick kids at the hospital.

But that’s too much to ask for oceanthrowup.

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A CRUSH ON YOU… AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE!!

We all know Justin Bieber is a ladies man… But ever since he has become “like really famous” this year, he has been setting his sights on more famous girls than his ex-girlfriend, Jacque Pyles – A friend of his tells ZackTaylor.ca…

“Justin has a crush on both Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift. He’s not shy to admit it either!”

———————–
    Well go under one of miley’s pictures and post there since you love her so much…maybe your in denial because you spend more time under selena’s articles…(reply what you want but its true).

• Adam J

I wanna make out with miley … soo bad

OU has banned zack taylor links hmmmm

• Adam J.

I wonder if i’m really trying to be Selena’s White Knight. I should give it up. She’s never going to have sex with me.

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A CRUSH ON YOU… AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE!!

justin bieber? this was random lol

• Adam

You know I really love Selena, not Miley. Get a life and just go outside and play already, preferrably on oncoming traffic.

• J-Bug

Fake ADAM J whichever
    you just annoying please just
    pick a new name and share your opinion.

• 4chaner

OU has banned zack taylor links hmmmm

because OU is a huge demi stan and zack outed demi for what she is and they didn’t like that so they blocked him from here.

Selena rocks. Miley sucks. deal with it.

• Adam J

Yeah one day i was standing in the middle of the road and there was incoming traffic and i did it for miley cuz i love her !

• Adam J

You know I really love Miley, not Selena. I need to get a life and just go outside and play already, preferably on oncoming traffic that’s what my mother told me.

———————–
    You do realize you just replied to the troll not the real one, right? I’m the real one. I love Selena and I really hate Miley stans like this troll here. It’s like they really want me to hate Miley.

JONAS ARE FADINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• J-Bug

JUSTIN BIEBER HAS A CRUSH ON YOU… AND SOME OTHER PEOPLE!!

justin bieber? this was random lol
    _________________________-
    Really all of those chick I knew he has one on Selena but the others I didn’t know.
    Pic of them together+fans.

I am glad to see that she is good friends with Taylor L.

• Charlotte-x-

Wassup chicas? I think I’ve missed a lot…

• Adam J

oh i cant help it i just love miley

• Adam J.

You do realize you just replied to the troll not the real one, right? I’m the real one. I love Miley and I really hate Selena stans like this troll here. It’s like they really want me to hate Selena even more then i already do i mean i want to shove a knife in her face already.

• Tashahahaha

Why are there so many Adam J’s?!

• keke

i think miley is so much better

• J-Bug

We need new Taylena pics.
    Yep!They need to hang.
    Even if the never dated the were cuter then Tsquare.

Fake ADAM J whichever
    you just annoying please just
    pick a new name and share your opinion.

Yeah, I’m the real one. I’ll tell you my opinion now. I think Selena is one of the realest celebrities out there right now. What you see, you probably will get. She’s also very beautiful and talented.

wow the people on this site are so dam stupid wow like all my friends love selena like every body loves her only some of the people on this site dont selena you rock who gives a shit what anybody says about you you are gorgeous and amazing

• ANONYMUS

_________________
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg i am for real actually loling. ill use that more often now.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I’m sure 85% of teens have never been in a long term relationship

sounds about right 85% are bitches the rest are mature girls i think selena falls into the latter of the two groups.

• anonymous
  • jackiesucks

love how they PS’ed her to make it look smaller XD

• - Blair Waldorf -

It’s not like she’s 13 or 14, she’s 17. The only 17 year olds that haven’t been in actual relationships are the fat, ugly ones that no one wants to date. Or the bitches……..

Maybe cause the dudes always leave her for someone else. Seat filler.

• star19

Lol at this: “And eat lots of pickles :]”

• star19

2009 MILEYS HOT —- JONAS ARE COLD!

dont these peopleadamj have lives it’s friday get a life, get a girl and get laid.

• kimmie

we need more selena & taylor s. lesbian date pictures !!!

• hpaddictedx

For the TRUTH

beautifulballad.wordpress.com

• nellieknows

Selena
    = Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!
    ===========================================

OK, there’s so many things wrong with this.

Just because Selena keeps her private life private, you automatically call her a fake? Does that make sense to you? And what the hell does she lie about? Seriously, you neeed to stop reading so many tweenybopper magazines and gossip blogs, because most of them are bullshit! Selena doesn’t need to tell the whole world about her mistakes, that’s strictly HER business, not yours.

Oily skin? Are you serious? That girl is like a living, breathing porcelain doll, she has great skin and you think she has flat boobs? Obviously you haven’t seen this picture… http://i34.tinypic.com/zxp8a9.jpg

and I think it’s safe to say that Selena IS a very talented actress, definitely a better actress than most Disney stars. She’s not much of a singer, but at least she can sing better than that Hilary Duff.

Selena is a beautiful, talented girl and you can talk crap about her all you freakin’ want, that’s only gonna make you look like a jealous, pathetic, low-life jerk.

Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!

fixed again just to piss off the butthurt whiteknight adam gay

• Adam J

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

Fixed again to fix that no-life troll’s slander who has nothing better to do with his time other than sit on his ass all day bashing people.

• hahahahahaha

To the adam j that loves miley, your in the wrong place.

Above is a video of ZackTaylor (the gossip blogger who outted Demi’s mother Dianna Delagarza as his source for all his “Jemi” info) calling Dianna Delagarza. In this video you can hear him calling her phone and it goes to voicemail stating who the person is.

It sincerely looks as if Demi’s mother was his inside source, which would mean she was telling Zack that her daughter was dating Joe Jonas. However, Demi promptly took to her twitter to deny that rumor. This whole situation is certainly very, very messy. http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/no-i-dont-dont-care-what-you-say/

• Adam J

i even wrote a song , ok here it goes .

Miley Miley ur so hot hot
    and Selena is so not not

selena is a fake
    i would like to feed miley some cake !

I love haters
    they make life interesting

• Hannahh

And eat lots of pickles. :]

Aw OceanUP… :P

2009 MILEYS HOT —- JONAS ARE COLD!
    —————–
    i think its the other way around.

• FUCKDEMI&HERMOM

#DemiLovatoSUCKS
    #DemiSoldOutJB
    #Demi’sMotherShouldSTFU

I don’t know just tweet something people I am sick of people always thinking she is the victim when clearly SHE IS NOT & can’t be trusted.

I really want the WHOLE story posted on a big website so everyone knows that she is a famewhoring bitch that will do anything for publicity.

• Adam J

Lets face it selena fans are all spics.

While miley’s are all decent honest white people.

just like you adam

Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!

exactly !!!!!!11

Slutty Cyrus hater said:

Love Selena! She is so much better than Slutty Cyrus!
    ___

And your mom regrets your birth, bitch. Plus, I think you’re in love with Miley, you’re so obsessed.

Selena looks so pretty in that pic, and she’s far from fake people!

• Adam J

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

• HAHAFUCKDEMI

TWEET THIS !!!!!!!

#TeamZackTaylor
    #DemiSUCKS

:) K thanks … Sick of her being the victim … she isn’t …

• 4Chaner

I would love to beat her ass with my cock Xd

• Adam J

im so in love with miley but i fake it and now i will be honest : Miley is fucking hot
    Selena is fucking fugly

haha owns you

• Adam J

No, I actually have a life, unlike you. I don’t bash celebrities all day. Now go outside and play.

• Adam J

Im so obbessed with miley ! she is so fucking sexy

Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!!

• Adam J

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

Blair Waldorf and all Selena fans own you!

no adam you dont have a life because you still here replying instead of ignoring so your no better then the so called trolls you talk about.

• Adam J

I cant stop my blabbing mouth (like selena) and i confess
    selena is a fake
    selena is a miley wannabe
    selena is ugly

miley is sooooo HOT !

• Adam J

Selena= Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!

Selena= Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!

• Adam J

If you’re so obsessed with Miley, then go back to your Miley shrine and masturbate to her, which I think is another one of your pastime activities.

• PedoBear

Wash and shave selena and bring her to my room!

• Adam J

I cant help it i cant stop staring at Miley’s Blue eyes !!! and someday i would like to stab a knife in selena’s head !

• Adam J

Selena= Real, keeps her private stuff private!
    Selena= Beautiful, really hot, great figure!
    Selena= Great actress and pretty good singer!

• Adam J

I’mso obsessed with Selena, I will go back to my Selena shrine and masturbate to her, which is another one of my pastime activities

Selena= Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!
    Selena= Shitty actress and can not sing!!

• Adam J

I know i know im so sorry from my past comments i really think selena is a fake !

#selenaisafake
    #mileyisfuckinghot

• Adam J

Selena= Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!

• mimitweets

@perezhilton keeponsucking up to selena an demi and the others tayl because when everyone went against u only miley spoke on ur side traitor
    12:05 PM Oct 8th from web
    Reply @perezhilton i hope you are happy,u made the best and biggest poststar erased her twitter,the only star that stuck up for u in the gay issue
    12:04 PM Oct 8th from web

• Adam J

No you don’t have a life because you keep using my name as just an attempt to make me look bad. Are you a fat ass? Because clearly, you don’t go outside very often and sit in front of your computer all day.

• J-Bug

—————————
    Do you have split personalities?!
    Psychotic much go see a shrink.

Im obsessed with Miley !
    in fact im listening to her new incredible amazing song “Obbsessed” aww her voice is like singing cherubs !

—————————
    Do you have split personalities?!
    Psychotic much go see a shrink.
    —————————
    No, I love Selena. You just replied to a troll enjoying his hobby. The real Adam J loves Selena and doesn’t overly obsess over Miley.

selena has no boobs and a picture of her in a padded bra running and bouncing is no proof you failed sweetie with your “proof” she has tits

• Adam J.

Yeah, I’m the real one. I’ll tell you my opinion now. I think Miley is one of the realest celebrities out there right now. What you see, you probably will get. She’s also very beautiful and talented.

• @ME

OK, there’s so many things wrong with this.

—————-

I AGREEEEEEEE!

Adam J said:

i even wrote a song , ok here it goes .

Miley Miley ur so hot hot
    and Selena is so not not

selena is a fake
    i would like to feed miley some cake !
    ——————-
    Your calling selena fake when your the one taking someone elses screen name?!!?

2009 MILEYS HOT —- JONAS ARE COLD!
    —————–
    i think its the other way around.— Really I didnt realize Jonas were on the charts with any songs? Or on BB? Or that they had a # 1 NATIONWIDE song called Party in the USA and were the youngest to do so? hmmm

• J-Bug

Who here read Dear John?

OK, there’s so many things wrong with this.

nothing but pure selena stan fail and deluded fail

—————
    FAIL

i LOVE MILEY

• nellieknows

===================================

2009 MILEYS HOT —- JONAS ARE COLD!
    —————–
    —————–
    dont care, jb is better.

—————
    FAIL
    yes the reply was fail she has no boobs but she does have the body of a teenage boy

nellieknows said:

Selena
    = Fake, hides her mistakes and lies!!
    Selena= Ugly, oily faced, no boobs!!
    ===========================================

OK, there’s so many things wrong with this.

———————-
    I agree!

Adam J said:

i even wrote a song , ok here it goes .

Miley Miley ur so hot hot
    and Selena is so not not

selena is a fake
    i would like to feed miley some cake !
    ——————-
    Your calling selena fake when your the one taking someone elses screen name?!!?
    FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!!! Thank you! At least you know the real one loves Selena and doesn’t obsess over Miley and the troll is just attempting to make me look bad.

—————
    FAIL
    Yes your reply was a fail, I agree.

• nissy

Notice how all disney celebs are flat chested.
    haha, it’s hilarious, they look like little boys.
    Now, i’m skinny and all but i do have some boobs at least (thank god)!!
    Selena G should get a boob job!

• Ano

mariella said:

Sel, I love you. You are perfect! You are the reason of my life! <3

BB, YOU NEED A LIFE.

• stellagirl1993

And eat lots of pickles :]

OMG haha xD
    Who Wrote that?!? That made my day :P

beautifulballad

round 4 of demi vs. zack http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    18 minutes ago from web

Adam J said:

i even wrote a song , ok here it goes .

Miley Miley ur so hot hot
    and Selena is so not not

selena is a fake
    i would like to feed miley some cake !
    ——————-
    Your calling selena fake when your the one taking someone elses screen name?!!?
    FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT!!! Thank you! At least you know the real one loves Miley and doesn’t obsess over Selena and the troll is just attempting to make me look bad i do that all by myself!!!!

• PedoBear

Who has bigger boobs, selena gomez or miley cyrus

MILEY IS A WHORE!!

SHE NEEDS TO DIE!!

DIE SLUTT!!!
    whore bitch eww!!!

selena is the best!!!

miley DIE!!!

Adam J said:

i even wrote a song , ok here it goes .

Miley Miley ur so hot hot
    and Selena is so not not

selena is a fake
    i would like to feed miley some cake !
    ——————-
    Your calling selena fake when your the one taking someone elses screen name?!!?
    I also thought it was you who is the real adam j. I do not know whats wrong with the other person by taking your screen name. Thats weirddd!

• Adam J.

I don’t know i love Miley OK not selena that other “Adam J” is a troll saying I love Selena and not Miley.

Ano said:

mariella said:

Sel, I love you. You are perfect! You are the reason of my life! <3

BB, YOU NEED A LIFE.

I do not think it helps by you being mean like that. I think she just meant that selena is her role model.

• hilary

MILEY IS A WHORE!!

SHE NEEDS TO DIE!!

DIE SLUTT!!!
    whore bitch eww!!!

selena is the best!!!

miley DIE!!!

And welcome to the “Are You A Pathetic Loser”‘ Test.

LOSER.

• A.j.

team semi and tem niley and all that shit is so stupid! how the hell are you ganna have a team for a couple?and how do you people know all this?like that selena was dating nick,and that selena and demi still aren’t close like they used to be?all you have is information from magizines that CLAME to have interviews and sources.they can say and make you guys believe anything they want!its amazing how you most of you still this crap that bop and tigerbeat?come out with its just so fucking amazing

demi is a fake ass cutter twoface bitch whore

she loves girls because she is a lesbian. still sucks at singing

• isa crespo

love selena!

• Adam J

No i don’t have a life because you keep using my name as just an attempt to make me look bad but i do that all by myself ok i don’t need help. I am a fat ass! Because clearly, I don’t go outside very often and sit in front of my computer all day. And i wish i had friends but every one hates me. So i protect selena every day of my life it makes me feel better about my sad life.

Bad News GUYS LVATT now # 179 at BB :( Last week it was 152 179
    152

Lines, Vines And Trying Time…
    Jonas Brothers

Ano said:

mariella said:

Sel, I love you. You are perfect! You are the reason of my life! <3

BB, YOU NEED A LIFE.

“bla bla bla .. selena, you are the reason of my life!”

mew. :/

• nellieknows

—————————-

The only reason why she stopped with the personal statuses is because you pathetic idiots are always overanalyzing her tweets and accuse her of so many dumb shit. It’s sad how even when she stopped tweeting about her personal things, you haters STILL make up a ridiculous crap about why she stopped and say that “everyone realized how fake and a bitch she is”, which is completely FALSE. Last time I checked, she has over 1 million followers on Twitter.

And you have NO RIGHT to call her such names, you don’t even KNOW her!!

Adam J. said:

Sure, keep on taking people’s screen names.

• hpaddictedx

Oceanup…get out of Selena’s ass.

Anyway she looks cute here.

• Adam J

Defending Selena makes me feel better about my self cuz im a fat ass i dont move from my computer , and i secretly look at mileys dreamy hot pics

selena is a fake ass bitch but she does a good job hiding it but she cant keep doing it for long

And eat lots of pickles :]

LMAO. oh God.

fixed again for the truth
    Its okay to be jealous :)

• Adam J

Oh my look at that icon i love miley she is soo hotter than selena and her is the truth :
    selena is no where to “hot”

ok and you hide behind no name