Justin Bieber Rocks URBAN BEHAVIOUR

oceanup7

Dana & Celeste sent pictures from Justin Bieber @ Urban Behaviour in Toronto. From Megan: It was an amazing show, the crowd was awesome. Unfortunately, a girl next to me threw up all over the floor, but that didn’t stop half the girls from stepping all over it when Justin started to preform.

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

Lmao, must have been a horrible performance! xD

• msjonas13

i was there and i met him ! the show was amazing! he is such a sweet guy!

• juliecouture

@JonasCyrusSwiftGomez
    U HAVE A SEXY ICON
    ;D

• JonasCyrusSwiftGomez

@JonasCyrusSwiftGomez
    U HAVE A SEXY ICON
    ;D

I know ;D
    Nick has his serious face on ;)

• Jonas4Canada

I’m sorry, but I can’t see how some girls find this guy sexy.
    I never used to get it with Nick too, well Nick is older now so I can see how people find him sexy, but yeah Justin???
    Like I don’t find 90lbs and 5’1 sexy!

• Goldengal11

I think he’s a cute guy, and if I were younger I would find him attractive. But for me, he looks like those precious moments figurine dolls. So I can’t find him attractive, he looks like a child.

• Melissa=)

====================
    lol. he really does. :D

• 007

Have any of you seen this video? It’s hilarious!

• pft.

that could possibly be the grossest fan story i have ever heard.

ngl, if i hear one more person trip out over the fact that random people find him sexy, i could lose my mind. no matter how many times you say it or how long you’re wondering how its possible, there will still be people who do.

• Goldengal11

007 said:

Have any of you seen this video? It’s hilarious!
    _____________________

Haha, yes. I’ve seen that about a million times. It never gets old.

“So gorgeous with his shirt off, I thought I was gonna-die.

• Anonymousnjjdha

I love him so much!!!

• hpaddictedx

HAHHAHA. I find him cute, but he’s too young.

• Delsy

Love him < 3

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

I wonder how he gets his hair so shiny. It’s really nice.

• Mica

Eww but I would have stepped all over it just for Justin :)

• Rebecca

Why are the Jonas Brother so gay and ugly?

• EvaLovegood

Yay he’s left handed! That’s pretty awesome.

• L LOVES O

L LOVES O said:

———————————-
    HE’S THAT UGLY?HAHA I BET U HIS PERFORMANCE SUCKED. I WOULD HAVE NOT STEPPED ON THROWUP FOR THIS UGLY ASS GUY HAHA
    ______________________

Says the girl TRYING to rock the mullet.
    ———————————-
    ur fucken retarded those r my bangs

• L LOVES O

———————————-

• Goldengal11

L LOVES O said:

———————————-
    ______________________

Says the girl TRYING to rock the mullet.

• Melissa=)

———————————-
    ===================
    well. arent you a pleasant person. :P

• Charlotte-x-

Why are the Jonas Brother so gay and ugly?

Because your mom.

• Goldengal11

EvaLovegood said:

Yay he’s left handed! That’s pretty awesome.
    _______________

Lefties! Wooo

• Charlotte-x-

———————————-
    ______________________

Says the girl TRYING to rock the mullet.

I believe that was a burn.

• Melissa=)

Why are the Jonas Brother so gay and ugly?

Because your mom.
    =======
    haha. good one.

• jonasislovex13

no one asked for your opinion, dear. ;).

hahaha, random much?
    but i agree.

hahahaha;)

hahah i agree:)
    even with nick when he was young i though he was just cute but now he is WOW :)

• lil lin

• - Blair Waldorf -

Twice?

• ohh[;

how old is he??
    hes a good singer[;

awww selenas tweet might have made him happy. Coming from his crush <3

lol selena and taylor are being used to help justin get famous here in the states by using their names that’s all. she wouldn’t have tweeted that if she wasn’t told to

• Twilightsucks

I know a girl from my school who skipped school for this.I know jonas fans are gonna bash me for this but……

Justin Bieber>Jonas Brothers!!!

MY opinion

• hpaddictedx

I love how there is still double posts about this, fail.

• nissy

OU loves fail so much they double post it now.

• xafranbix

juliecouture said:
    lol did u post it twice oceanup?

OH.. *POINTS AT U*
    ICON STEALEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

• xafranbix

ITS OKAY IM FINE WITH IT ITS JUST I CONFUSED YOU WITH ME AND I WAS LIKE ” I NEVER WROTE THAT COMMENT” AND THEN “OH WAIT”

Justin Bieber is sort of “taking” JB’s place with Tweens. It’s just how it goes. Like remember when everyon loved Zac Efron? Now little girls barely ever talk about him at all. Then came JB, then Twilight and Justin Bieber came and pretty much took the spotlight off of JB. They are being replaced. I hate it because I’m a huge fan, but it’s true.

• Jonas4Canada

Justin won’t be replacing them at any time.
    And no Jonas>>>>>>Justin big time.

Justin won’t be replacing them at any time.
    And no Jonas>>>>>>Justin big time. — It happens they will get replaced just like Zac did.

• Delsy

Justin won’t be replacing them at any time.

Zac hasn’t been replaced he got a new movie coming out and 17 Again was really successful JB are cooling but as long as they have got their TRUE fans they will NEVER disappear. Justin is really good.— What happened to the fans? Why didnt they go to the 3D Movie or buy LVATT?

ZAC is the HOTTEST!

• OnTheLine

Ms. Laurl23 said:
    How short?
    He is like 5’2. I (5’11), and my friends (Both 5’7). He had to kind of stand up from his chair to meet us. But it was cute, must be a boob guy.

5’2??? Omg, wow. 0_0

• Jonas4Canada

JB did not replace Zac, nor will Baby Bieber replace Jonas.
    All 3 are different, plus at least JB and Zac appeals to the 16+ crowd, Justin appeals to the 15 and under crowd. Yes, he’s cute, but JB and Zac Efron hot and sexy!

• Celeste & Stephanie

OMG! That it soo cool, we are on oceaup!! :) Love you Justin!! <3 BTW its Celeste & Stephanie NOT Celeste & Dana! haha :P But its ok :)

• OnTheLine

LOL why are people so obsessed with this kid? :D

• JonasLover13

haha y did they post this twice?

• sad :(
  • OnTheLine

sad :( said:

Poor Baby!

Isn’t that like the second show they’ve cancelled in Europe?

• Stephanie176

did you see what selena posted about him on her twitter????

• Ms. Laurl23

I met him yesterday, he actually talked to me and my friends. It was totally worth waiting in line for 5 hours. But he is really short compared to me being 5’11, his hair is really shinny, flawless, and his smile makes you melt. He is such a cutie!

Follow Me On Twitter: @PeaceDreamLaurl

• OnTheLine

Ms. Laurl23 said:

Follow Me On Twitter: @PeaceDreamLaurl

How short?

hahahah the girl who threw up, was the girl i came to the concert withhh(L).

justinbieber—– Best fans in the world. Got me from being a small town kid from Stratford posting on youtube to a sold out show in Toronto 2nite. Thank u!! — Awww Justin is appreciative! Just like how JONAS USED to BE! :(

selenagomez Mom made me turn the depressing music off and put on “One Time” by my boy Justin Bieber. Why does he always put me in a good mood?
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

taylorswift13 @justinbieber Guess who KILLED IT on @theellenshow…… (you)
    1:14 AM Nov 4th from web

• Ms. Laurl23

How short?

fail he takes a picture with a selena wannabe XD

selena tweeted about him and he said thank u !! awww
    Tat must have made his day since he has a crush on her :)

• Buy Ambien

romano anthropology gustrings commitments affirmed pmfilm mannchief yehuda rincon palvix assessed
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• Kayla.

stop hating! he’s amazing, and you guys have nothing to be hating on his music about. he’s an AMAZING singer.

anyway, this is posted twice.. hmm. probably a mistake.

Jutsin went to my school before he was famous
    he is the most cocky kid i have ever met in my life!
    he came back in to town a few weeks ago and acted like he owned the place. He thinks he is God’s gift to earth. he is not the nice guy everybody thinks he is

justinbieber is awsome guy i celbrate your dreams too your songs are sad i wish i would complete my dreams your lucky as a twinkle star you shine as a pop star in heaven i wish there was a double twin i wish my dream would be singing caree

• trainwreck

lol… these fans might become worse than jonas fans.. [psh not]
    oh well.. im leaving this post. :) lol

• mileyjbtaylor

i was there!! justins such a #@!$#@$@#%#@$…first only the first 600 ppl got to meet him..and he dint even come out to wave to the fans screaming his name for five hours outside.

• letsgochasethesunset

wasn’t this in montreal?

• pft.

JB did not replace Zac, nor will Baby Bieber replace Jonas.

actually i think justin does appeal to the older crowd because he has the ‘adorable’ factor. i think he has the younger crowd. he kind of skips the 14-16 crowd, but gains the older fans for being so adorable. me and my roomates love the kid.

• Malibubabe4xo

justinn bieber you are adorable!

• juliecouture

@xafranbix
    lmfao oh snap we have the same icon its okay i wanted to change my icon but i dont no to what but it has to be something nick j
    i already did nick j from BOUCNE
    and my picture WITH nick j

• Caitlin Beadles

nice pic Justin call me or text me

Caitlin beadles

BY THE WAY SOMME OF THIS PICS ARE IN MONTREAL & NOT IN TORONTO

• clara

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?

Zac Zac Zac Zac Zac did I say zacK?

haha i was the one who threw up s:
    so embaressing,
    it was before Justin came out and it was because i couldnt breath, and i was dehydrated…

he is a douche!

but JB and Zac Efron hot and sexy!– Remember when Jonas were kids and Zac was hot and sexy.. Jonas will be replaced

• Malibubabe4xo

this makes me sad :(

hahahahah:)

• lil lin

i love justin bieber and to sing so to find out that you can get noticed is so cool so ill keep trying justin is my idol

• QueenElizabeth

Bahaha! A girl up-chucked!

• _herecomestrouble.

Uhm.
    She threw up before he even came on..
    So no, it had nothing to do with the performance.
    You hating is not needed (;

• Charlotte-x-

Unfortunately, a girl next to me threw up all over the floor

LMAO! Was he that bad?

• pft.

no one is replacing anyone. everyone is growing up. everyone has their own fanbase. just more attention gets placed on ‘new’ things for that exact reason – they are new. it has nothing to do with ‘being replaced.’

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?

• OnTheLine

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?

Nick. No competition.

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?– ZACCCCCCCCCCC

• Twilightsucks

I don’t really like the Jonas brothers. Zac and Justin are pretty cool

no one is replacing anyone. everyone is growing up. — Jonas FANS are NOT growing up with Jonas! They have moved on! The 3 D movie bombing and low CD sales and not songs on the radio and nothing on billboard can show you that!

• Syds.

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?
    Nick. Duh. :)

• Anonym

Zac, Joe or Nick? Who is the hottest guy?
    Zac baby for the win! Duh. :)

JUSTIN IS A TT TWICE! :)))))))))))

• README

that dude is HOT

NICE PINK T-SHIRT BABY JUSTIIIN I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU TOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHH

twitter.com/carlaneedsjb

I Find Justin:
    Hot
    Sexii
    Cute
    Talented
    Sweet
    Amazing
    Im Like 13, so yea i find him to be the most attractive boy out there! Imm in LOVE with that boyy <3

• README

twitter.com/carlaneedsjb FOLLOW ME I’LL FOLLOW U BACK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry6muIU8kJ0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• OnTheLine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry6muIU8kJ0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome song!

• Jonas4Canada

Hottest guy— ZAC AND JOE TIED!!!
    But I love Joe’s personality, and since I know what he’s like more than Zac, I say Joe!

• Doom

A girl threw up on the floor? Well that sucks. Your mom jokes are getting old to me.

• lalalalea

i will NEVER like/love him

• mhmm .

Am I the only one who found the whole barf thing totally disgusting?

haha, stay home if your sick :/

she wasn’t sick, she threw up from not being able to breath over heating and dhydration.

oceanup fail.

• Rebecca

JB are still ugly and talentless…

those girlzzs are BEAUTIFUL ………… they look supaaa good wit him

Am I the only one that finds the whole “fail” and “epic fail” thing EXTREMELY ANNOYING?

• OnTheLine

I know right? it annoys the crap out of me. Unless you’re 9 there is something wrong with your brain to think saying ‘fail’ or ‘win’ actually means something. -_-

Ditto!

first!!

firstttt

• juliecouture

lol did u post it twice oceanup?

• hpaddictedx

FAIL OCEANUP FAIL.

• Anonymous2u

HHHIIIII :)

• hpaddictedx

Anyway this reminded me of the time when i graduated and I was in line to get my diploma and the girl in front of me threw up in front of everyoneee. Poor girl, she started crying I felt so bad.

FAIL. AGAIN.